[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 38 KB, 643x425, 1421869281278.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8537538 No.8537538 [Reply] [Original]

Don't derail it edition.

>order Bodyline sailor dress 2 weeks ago
>check tracking
>"Arrived successfully, delivered to 'family member'"
>family doesn't have package
>Wth
Where is my fucking dress at??

>> No.8537572

>>8537538
Similar, but
>order shoes from bodyline a month ago
>departed from outward office of exchange three weeks ago
>no shoes
At first I thought it was customs, but I had like three other packages sent to me from Japan via AIR, and they all arrived already, despite being ordered a week or more later.

>> No.8537593

>>8537572
I wouldn't worry too much. My Bodyline packages always take longer than any other packages I order from Japan. Also, they always get stuck in customs.

>> No.8537600

>>8537538
did it go back to the post office? if someone is handling your mail for you, ask if they got a slip

>> No.8537672

>>8537600
My family is home all day due to summer vacation. This morning it was 'in delivery' and suddenly in the early afternoon it was 'delivered to a family member'. When I asked my family if it arrived or if they got a slip they said nothing came today and noone rang the door.
The sketchy thing is that usually you can see more information about the recipient, like who signed it, when you add your postal code. But it says I my postal code is wrong every time I try.
Only explanation would be customs is holding onto my package and they entered 'family member' for some reason.
I had this happen to me once, it was delivered to my neighbor XY, but I didn't have a neighbor with this name. It was the name of the customs person apparently.

>> No.8537692

>parents tell me and my bf to move in with them after I graduate
>they know we're both financially unstable and need to get our ground
>they make it seem like we're welcomed
>hype the new state they moved to
>we move in
>jobs abound, but mostly in retail/food and there's a lot of people applying for the same position at a time
>bf gets a job right away because he was a retail manager and had experience
>parent say I can take the first month to "relax"; but I know better
>job hunt immediately relevant to my degree
>hear nothing back or rejections
>by the end of the third week parents are lecturing me to "try harder" and really apply my degree
>still nothing
>get led on via interviews for an unrelated job, nothing comes of it
>depressed
>start applying to lesser skilled jobs with the few years of retail experience I have
>either rejected for "no experience" or overqualified or "you won't stay because of your advanced degree"
>parents suddenly get in hot financial water because they didn't take care of their business when they moved to a new state
>lost our health insurance
>their bills become horrendous
>only been here two months and my parents are treating me like a burden
>"ANON WHERE'S THE FIRE UNDER YOUR ASS? JUST APPLY FOR MENIAL WORK FOR FUCK'S SAKE WE CAN'T FEED FOUR PEOPLE!"
>know there's nothing I can do in the meantime
>donate plasma and other shit to make some money because I can't ask parents for anything
>"YOU DID WHAT ANON? DONATING IS WELFARE, IT'S HANDOUTS! YOU WANNA LIVE LIKE A SCUMBAG INSTEAD OF GETTING A JOB?"
> ....
>going to sell a lot of my brand
>might as well since my parents also argue with me for hours if I show any signs of doing anything fun like attending a meet with my new comm because "they never have fun"

I've made a terrible mistake moving back home, I should have just moved into some shitshack with my bf and we could have gotten some temporary living assistance or something. Now I'm in an unfamiliar area with no idea what to do.

>> No.8537709

>>8537692
Oh, anon. I'm sorry you're in that situation. Best thing I can think to do is get a shitty retail/food job (if you can, I know getting those can be harder than people think) and save as much as you can to get the fuck out of there.

>> No.8537718

>>8537709
I'm going to apply to Wal-Mart full time and maybe another part time min wage job on the side. I want to be out of the house as much as possible, it's just such a process.

>> No.8537859

>>8537718
Remember to leave off your degree info from your resume. Seriously, if the reason they're turning you down is because you're overeducated, just swallow your pride for a bit and leave it out so you can get a job.

>> No.8537869
File: 631 KB, 240x169, feels.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>me shy person
>waiting for many packages
>maybe I should make an unboxing video
>would love to interact with strangers and have a lively chanel
>collect 1000 ideas for videos
>feel hyper and cheerful
>look at YT
>hundreds of lolita chanels
>millions of unboxing videos
>m'kay maybe I forget about it
>I wouldn't be charismatic anyway
>crushed kokoro

There are days I want to do something for the community but there are already so many people doing helpful things. Why even think about it?

>> No.8537870

>>8537859
Couldn't the employer do a background check anyway and find out about anon's degree?

>> No.8537906
File: 107 KB, 1280x720, EHWlDNa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I feel sick.

I did a cosplay of a character from a show I loved that has very few cosplays. I was still new to cosplay, but I'm a perfectionist so I redid things over and over and over until they were right and accurate. Other cosplayers all used used cloth armor, but I didn't want to, so I had to spend a lot of time figuring out how to make mine. And it looked great. I don't have a social media presence anywhere, and I don't have fancy photographers to do photoshoots for me. But I did put the two decent photos I had up on tumblr. They got quite a few likes which was nice.

A year later, and I see some russian chick has 100% copied my construction to a T. I'm more shocked by how much it looks like an imitation, but it doesn't help that she has more likes due to having good photographers and being more popular in general. FYI her physical appearance is similar enough to mine so it's not even that.

I know this isn't uncommon, and happens to artists even more and throughout history and into the future too, but I still feel really shocked and sick. I just needed to get this off my chest.

>> No.8537915

>>8537870
places like WalMart don't put in that much effort.

>> No.8537919

>>8537906
That sucks anon, even if it wasn't something intentional it can still feel sour. You'll just have to bite through it though, like you said it won't go away and the only way you can deal with it is either confronting them (provided you have evidence) or leave it be.

Semi related:
There was a case the other week of someone coping a Japanese artist
and then selling prints of said copies. They also re-drew the work for other artists and when called out said they were studies.
The artists they copied from the most has deleted their twitter and is taking a long break from posting anything online again (and they'd post a drawing almost every single day) maybe forever.

I'm just so fucking pissed one of my favorite artists is gone because some shithead wanted to profit of their work.

That said, I wish Japanese artists especially grew more of a backbone and realize that running away from the internet isn't going to solve anything. People will just steal your old works that are still floating around and if anything continuing will show you are stronger then whoever stole that shit.

>> No.8537947

>waiting for a IW blouse in L
>excited
>they sent me a M by mistake
I'll be honest, I was over excited now I'm bitter as fuck

>> No.8537950

>>8537869
Do it anon! I love watching unboxings. You might not stand out, but you could be lucky.

>> No.8538071
File: 1.06 MB, 400x260, anchorman-yes-jumping.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8537538
Dropped 2 dress sizes from a 20 to a 16.
What dresses I have fit better, my kimono fit better.
Life couldn't get any more better for me right now.
So I'm treating myself to a new dress to celebrate!

>> No.8538114

>Want to wear nanchatte seifuku and lolita but I'm almost 25 years old and weigh 230lbs
>know a lot of people wear these things anyway despite their age/weight but still anxious that people will give me shit for it

>> No.8538118

>>8538114
> 230
Yeah just don't

>> No.8538126

>>8538114
don't hate yourself for being 230lbs. but if you want to live a good long life full of seifuku and frills, please be more concerned about your health than what other people might think of you.

>> No.8538131

>Been on a diet for a month now
>Lost a good deal of weight
>Ate a full meal today for the first time since I started
>Feels like I cheated and feels bad man

>> No.8538137

>>8538114
lose weight and try again in a year (losing weight will probably cause you to not look older in comparison)

>> No.8538149

>>8537870
Background checks are usually just for criminal stuff, they just look you up through some kind of registry, make sure you're not a crazy sex offender and that you don't have felony charges. When I worked at Wal Mart they called one of my references so be aware of that.

>> No.8538153

>>8537869
I'm incredibly shy too. People say I have a great voice though and I would love to do like a YT thing involving J-fashion but I'm not entirely sure what to do or if I could even get over my fear of being recorded..

I sent a birthday snapchat once where I recorded myself saying "happy birthday" and it was the most nerve wracking experience... plus I recorded it like five times before sending it because I'm just too self conscious..

>> No.8538156

>>8538131
You're allowed to have cheat days anon. It's more important to look at your weekly intake vs daily intake. Most diets have a cheat day because other wise you'll binge and get out of control and not lose weight.

So pick a day a week and cheat that day.

>> No.8538166

>>8538131
/fit/ here, ffs have a cheatmeal per week if you're not in a horrible hurry and/or you're really fat.

BROTIP: go high protein-moderate fat-low carbs on normal days a lot of carbs on cheat meals for dat dere leptin gainz

>> No.8538173

>>8538131
Agreeing with the other anons, allow yourself a cheat day. Don't obsess over little things like that or you'll end up developing really unhealthy habits.
Also congrats on the weight loss anon, hope you get to where you want to be!

>> No.8538186
File: 989 KB, 500x500, tumblr_mw8ae0bfgf1r54822o1_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Spend about four hours working on a tail for a cosplay, not even close to finishing.
>Not how most cosplayers of this character do it (but I also don't like their method)
>Suddenly very unsure about the method I'm using
>Feeling pressure just to conform to everyone else's method.

This happens every god damn time. It's a gijinka cosplay and my whole idea is different than the normal sexy versions people do of him, so I shouldn't feel so pressured to conform, but I can't quite help it.

I'll probably post to the progress thread once I get a bit further to get opinions. It'll probably take another three or four hours of work for others to get a better idea of it, though.

>> No.8538187

>>8537869
If you really want to do it, then you should. Views happen if you know how to promote your videos and give things time. I wouldn't worry too much about being the best - just do your best. Over time, your videos will get better when you've looked at them, studied them (and how others do them), and when you've gotten a lot of practice with editing software, and get better video equipment.

>> No.8538199

>>8538187
>Views happen if you know how to promote your videos and give things time.
I have a good amount of followers and usually get a couple of followers every week on various things like instagram and tumblr. Do you think it'd work the same way on youtube with views?

>> No.8538205

>love oldschool
>burning hatred for wigs among old school lolitas
>I'm black
>will forever have to wear wigs for lolita

>> No.8538212

>>8538205
I'm sure like most black girls, at least the ones I know, you try to grow your hair out, right? I see plenty of fro-chans and I think it looks fine. Even the asian ones who are just wearing fro wigs. Just get some clip in bangs.

>> No.8538228

>>8538156
>>8538166
>>8538173

Thanks guys, and yeah I'm not fat so it's not dropping off super quick, just trying to drop those lbs gained through uni, phew.

>> No.8538236

>>8537947
Oh fug, I have an incoming IW blouse in M, sure hope they don't send an L. Have you contacted them and asked for an exchange?

>> No.8538244

>>8538228
Good luck anon, if I can do it so can you!

>> No.8538289

>>8538236
It was from a second hand site, if yours is direct from IW it should be fine.
I'm going to keep hold of it as inspiration, I'll picture it in my mind as I work out

>> No.8538319

>really like classic lolita and think it looks beautiful
>can't ever buy or wear any because of societal norms
girls get all the best clothes

>> No.8538332

>>8537906
name & shame

>> No.8538359

I've put on enough weight over this summer due to a bunch of changes in my life (new home in an unsafe area, new job with less time for meal preparation making me lazy, etc) that I can no longer fit my Mary Magdalene dresses. It's not even that I've gotten heavier, just soft and chubby from not working out, but I feel like I need to do something sort of drastic to change my eating habits, so I'm starting the Master Cleanse this weekend. inb4 lecturing, I know, it's just a way to kick my ass into eating better; this is how I quit fast food before back in university, and I'm hoping to gain the same motivation. I'm just scared I might get weird about food like I have in the past. Losing weight back down to my smallest would be such a good feeling and would give me lots of confidence in cosplay, but I don't know that I can go down that road again.

>> No.8538384
File: 31 KB, 480x640, eternally_haunting_my_nightmares.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>experience messy break up with now ex bf
>he decided to jack off onto what he knew was my most prized lolita possession as revenge for me breaking it off
>he went as far to fucking lay it out on my bed so it'd be the first thing I discovered as soon as I got home from work
>know that no matter how hard I try to get it out, I'll never be able to enjoy wearing it again
>know that I won't even be able to replace it (nevermind how hard it would be track it down again) due to all the bad memories it would bring up
>after crying for hours, put gloves on and hold a ceremonial sendoff a la setting it alight in my back garden and burying the ashes
Nothing quite like watching 100,000 yen go up in flames.

>> No.8538408

>>8538071
Hell yeah! As long as you're doing it the healthy way, weight loss is always great! Good job Anon!

>> No.8538409
File: 52 KB, 500x714, 1396483791885.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cant stop buying lolita with money I'd been saving for education
I NEED AN ADULT

>> No.8538426

>>8538384
Damn, anon that is awful. What a fucking prick for doing that. Good thing you aren't dating his loser ass now. So sorry about the dress.

>> No.8538428

I would love to rip the clothes off a girl in lolita and then fuck her

t. McDonalds Eater

>> No.8538433

>>8538426
I know. I don't think I'll ever get over it.
I'm convinced the guy is a psychopath of some sort now because if I even had the slightest prior inkling of what he was really like, I'd have rejected him off the bat.

>> No.8538435

>>8538428
Oooh baby you drive me CRAZY

OH MY GAWD
MAKE ME CUM

>> No.8538441

cgl related:
>started college
>classes, homework, and job hunting take up a lot of time
>almost 0 time to relax, no time at all for exercise
>eat mostly unhealthy food since I'm poor and there's no cheap healthy places near my school
>closest grocery store is 50 mins away by bus (trying to drive in the city is impossible)
>put on 10 lbs, waist grows 2 inches, arms get flabby
>mfw the only way I have to lose weight is to starve basically
>don't fit into any of my old cosplays anymore but I still fit into all of my lolita so I guess I'm ok for now
>key words: for now

not cgl related:
>bf is studying law and always super busy
>rarely talks to anyone including me
>internship basically works him to the bone since he's free labor
>bad shit going down in his family
>he's really depressed and just got sick recently too
>he lives several cities over (commute is about 4 hours one way) so I can't visit him and comfort him :(

>> No.8538444

>>8538319
there's plenty of brolitas and mtf crossplayers, so why not?
you don't have to wear it in public if you don't want to.

>> No.8538446

>>8538384
Really shitty story but damn, if it didn't give me a good laugh.

>getting that upset over bodily fluids that are easily removed

Living is the best revenge, anon. Especially if that shit cost over €700 and is irreplaceable, you're letting a faggot like that win by burning it.

>> No.8538448

>>8538114
Don't be discouraged, 25 is still pretty young. Your weight is the real problem. Diet and exercise is all you need. Concentrate on getting that weight down to something compatible with your height. For example, if you're 177cm then you might need to only lose about 40 lbs to look alright, but if you're 150cm then you might need to lose as much as 80 to look nice. It will take time, but dropping the weight will make you look younger, and will help you feel so much better about yourself.

>> No.8538456

feels huh?

>looking for a new board to browse after being hounded out of /s4s/
>stumble upon /int/
>look through the catalogue
>find a general for my country
>all the posters are illustrious personalities and are in a skype group
>ask to join the group
>'no'
>meetup in donaghmeade
>no one gives me the details so i can go
>tfw not an illustrious personality

bad feel

>> No.8538467

>>8538441
Where the fuck are you that your college town doesn't have a damn grocery store?

>> No.8538478

>>8538384
WHY DID YOU BURN IT
SELL IT
YOU MORON HE JUST WON
YOU COULD HAVE GOT CASH

anyway, he's a major dick

>> No.8538480

>>8537538

>brought gf to McD's yesterday
>not a fan of McD's but she wanted to go
>i ask her what she wants
>two big macs
>go up to counter to make order
>"sorry sir we are out of burgers, would you like a fillet-o-fish?"
>go tell gf
>she makes the same weird squinty eyed face like when I jizz into her eye
>she goes batshit crazy
>runs out of McD's like a chimp on acid
>texts me an hour later
>"sorry its just not working out"

>tfw

t.anime watcher

>> No.8538482
File: 350 KB, 250x188, 1429844085130.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8538384
>things that never happened, the post

>> No.8538486

>>8538467
I live in the downtown area of a HUGE city which happens to be super close to a lot of fast food places and 1 grocery store which is one of those super overpriced "organic health" type store. I'd rather sit for 50 mins on the bus in the heat than pay $8 for a pound of apples.

>> No.8538487

>>8538444
I don't think I could bring myself to buy the clothes to just wear them around the house

>> No.8538489

>>8538478
Because who in their right mind would want to buy a cum stained dress - no matter how elusive it is?
>>8538482
Sorry I didn't take a picture to show off to /cgl/

>> No.8538491

>>8537538
sugar baby anon from last thread
>actually fucking signing up for these SB sites
>finding lots of potential rich men in my area who want an actual sd/sb relationship, not sex or prostitution
>gonna be able to afford my burando and college
>except
>i still live with my parents until i leave for college and during breaks
>how the fuck am i supposed to meet these guys without them finding out
bonus
>have no decent normie clothes in my closet
>realize i can't meet these guys dressed in lolita

>> No.8538495

>>8538489
JUST DONT FUCKING MENTION ITS SEMEN YOU MORON

>> No.8538499
File: 860 KB, 700x1035, GLB51EGL2P3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8538487
there are many guys who do lolita, anon. if you have the cash and find something that fits you, go for it. be prepared to learn and take critique and then find a local comm to have frilly adventures with.

>> No.8538501

>>8538491
Clearly you have put much thought into being a sugar baby.

>> No.8538503

>sugar babies

So being an emotional prostitute is the next step up from being just a regular prostitute?

>> No.8538505

>>8538495
That is disgusting. I just couldn't live with selling some poor girl her dream dress knowing it'd been tainted with semen.

>> No.8538506

>>8538384
You should have kept it as evidence and sought some legal recourse for that shit.

>> No.8538509

>>8538506
which is how you know it didn't happen.

literally no one would have reacted like that.

>> No.8538511

>>8538501
yup i'm serious about this. seems like a viable way to me to afford college, invisalign, and lolita without turning to drugs or prostitution. technically it's legal, but my parents would probably disown me if they found out.
i just can't meet these millionaires dressed in lolita, even though it's expensive, it just looks like a costume to normies. i might be able to get away with mature styled otome for coffee dates and casual outings though

>> No.8538512

>>8538509
Somebody who was really upset and emotional would.

>> No.8538513

>>8538506
>>8538509
Is shame a foreign concept to you people?

>> No.8538514

>>8538503
Men pay for sugar babies because they want to feel young again, have attractive girls flirt with them, have arm candy for events. A lot of times they don't even care about sex, especially the older (55+ ones)

>> No.8538516

>>8538511
You're fucking stupid and what you're doing is unsafe and I would wager a guess as to underage as well.

>> No.8538518
File: 501 KB, 714x541, 1433356951442.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8538506
"Your honour, he took muh burando and came all over it as an act of revenge. I want compensation."
>Is this true, young man? We can have that dress DNA tested to prove it is indeed your semen.
>"Well, the truth is, your honour... She asked me to fuck her in it. Everytime. How could I refuse?"
>That seems reasonable enough. I would have expected more than for you to kinkshame this resepctable young man, my dear. Case is dismissed!

>> No.8538519

>>8538511
>admit that you have no idea how to do this being found out
>being found out results in you being disowned
b-but muh rori priorities!1!
Just work multiple jobs you lazy cunt.

>> No.8538522

>>8538514
Hence the reference to emotional prostitution.

>> No.8538525

>>8538518
I feel vindicated since I KNOW this is the exact kind of shit that manipulative bastard would pull and get away with it, scot free.

>> No.8538526

non /cgl/ related
>Terrible shit going on at home
>Like, everything that could have gone wrong went wrong
>I have been bawwling my eyes out for four days
>I can't tell anyone, specially boyfriend, because if he finds out he won't want to meet so I don't have to spend money (LDR) and I don't want to ruin his holidays by having him to deal with my emotional bullshit; but I don't want to lie or keep secrets, either
>I really want to drop everything and ask him if we can move together but it's probably too early (I have no idea how a healthy relationhip works) and again I don't want to disturb him by being a whiny pissbaby
>I will resort to putting on a happy act and carrying all the burden on my shoulders until I fucking crumble under the weight
/cgl/ related
>I will have to sell all my cosplay and lolita
>Not like it matters, I'm putting so much weight on due to stress that I couldn't have worn it, anyways

>> No.8538531

>>8538526
Fucking tell him. If he doesn't want you to spend money to meet up, it's a good boyfriend because he's there to support you in the long run, not to have a short good time.

>> No.8538537

>>8538526
Anon, in a healthy relationships partners tell each other when stuff is upsetting/bothering them. This eases the tension that might be perceived as a 'is it me?' Problem Family issues aren't something to hide

>> No.8538538

>>8538531
If I'm not the one spending the money we won't be able to meet at all since he doesn't have a job. I really need to be with him since he's the only thing in my life rn. Also it's probable that we won't have another chance to meet for a long, long time.

>> No.8538540

>>8538538
Tell him. Tell him regardless you still want to meet him and talk it out, but for the love of god TELL HIM

>> No.8538548

>be me
>bored as hell
>decide to post on /b/
>end up posting nudes and pictures of self masturbating somehow
>evolves to some random dude is going to pay me for videos (of what I do not know)
>people want me to start camming on some random site due to my ability to fill a specific niche fetish
>mfw it doesn't feel dirty or wrong at all
>mfw I enjoyed it. a lot.
I feel like I am a bad person for this... people who cam for money and shit are looked down upon and I used to look down on them too, but looking back I can't really see why. It's really freeing and I didn't feel pathetic or slutty at all.
I want to use this money for lolita but a fashion so pure really shouldn't be obtained through such crass activities so I don't know what to do.
What do I do?

>>8538538
Skype?
You should talk to him.

>> No.8538549

>>8538548
Gonna have to name that fetish, anon.

>> No.8538552

>>8538516
I'm 18. just a NEET
>>8538519
I am a lazy cunt. which is why i'm doing this
Also I want to be financially independent of my parents as quickly as possible, this will help me get there

>> No.8538555

>>8538548
Momoko regularly committed fraud to get her burndo and part of the Rococo lifestyle is about hedonism and debauchery. Spend that filthy whore money on brand.

>> No.8538566

>>8538505
If it's such an expensive and rare dress you could've sold it while saying it's cum, just not for much.

>> No.8538570

>>8538566
Still, why would I want the stigma of "omg isn't that username the one who sold that cum stained dress? ew im never buying from them" attached to me?

>> No.8538575

>>8538549
Well I wasn't aware that it is a fetish, but I am very... hairy... kek

>>8538555
I still just can't see it as filthy whore money. I really enjoyed it and it didn't feel remotely dirty or wrong. I didn't even find it very sexual.
But I know it is. So I don't know if my emotions are fucked up or if I'm just a nudist/exhibitionist or some shit.

>>8538570
You should have tried to sell it here on anon. You'd be surprised.
Also, how hard did you try to get it out?
http://www.stain-guide.com/semen-stain-removal.html

>> No.8538586

>>8538384
>Totallybelieveyou.jpeg
Getting it professionally cleaned and selling it obviously wasn't a possibility, huh? This all sounds so plausible and a natural reaction

>> No.8538592
File: 40 KB, 562x437, 05.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8538586
>expecting people on 4chan to react in a logical and normal way to anything
Because /cgl/ is the most normie infested board, amirite?

>> No.8538602

>>8538592
What was I thinking anon? My mind got away from me. Burning ¥100000+ seems much more reasonable now.

>> No.8538606

>>8538491
>Boohoo getting all this free money for nothing is just sooooo hard

>> No.8538608

>>8538592
>Because /cgl/ is the most normie infested board, amirite?
... Right. Unless you're counting /b/.

>> No.8538609

>>8538606
>butthurt /r9k/ poster detected

>> No.8538615

>>8538555
see spending money charmed out of rich old men on brand is perfectly fine
>>8538575
people call me a filthy whore because i'm entering the sugar baby lifestyle. welcome to the club

>> No.8538619

>>8538609
You are literally a prostitute. Why would I be butthurt over that

>> No.8538625

>>8538619
ok here's the funniest part. >>8538609 ain't even me. i'm the sugar baby
I don't even care if you call me a whore.

>> No.8538630

>>8538489
It's not as hard to get out as you'd think
plus you wouldn't have to say what the stain was, just reduce the price and get cold hard cash

alternatively you could have taken him to court (idk what the legal system is like in your country but where I am it's fairly accessible). Would have been an embarrassing court case for him, esp since your dress is a luxury collector's item

>> No.8538636
File: 1.09 MB, 1179x710, 1434014157215.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Strong independent women in healthy relationships and stable employment: how do you feel when you hear women say they wish to achieve financial 'independence' by cosying up to old, perverted men and using their money to fund their lifestyles?

>> No.8538637

>>8538513
if someone jerked off onto my property I would not be the ashamed one
I'd be fuming while dragging his sorry ass to court

>> No.8538640

>>8538511
why get invisalign
I had them and people constantly noticed mine, even when I had to wear them once my teeth are straight.

>> No.8538643

>>8538636
our choices, our lives. If they want to, let them.

>> No.8538646

>>8538555
>burnado
>burndo

I love the tangents this word is going down

>> No.8538657

>>8537692
Had the exact same thing happen last year with my Now ExBoyfriend. Moved in with his inlaws to get up on our feet and they made it hell for me. Threw the job section of the news paper at me, convinced me to sell my dresses, stole my stuff. Ended up really depressed and leaving. Just then his grandma dies and leaves me feeling like a horrible person.

People are dicks.

>> No.8538665

>>8538640
because they're a little less noticeable than braces
and i'm extremely vain
also they're lower maintenance and better for the situation i'm in, where i'll be in a place away from an orthodontist to constantly tighten and adjust my braces

>> No.8538666

>>8538625
Well if you're so happy about not having a single shred of pride or shame in your body I guess I can't change that.

I just hope you're still as happy at 22 when nobody cares about your fading looks and you're dumped into the real world with no job experience or life skills.

Oh who am I kidding you'll just trick some guy into knocking you up and live off the government the rest of your life. Once a whore always a whore.

>> No.8538668

>>8538666
thanks satan
i'll be investing the money i get off these old guys

>> No.8538669

>>8538666
Go back to /r9k/, satan.
It's where you belong.

>> No.8538675
File: 38 KB, 645x444, 1424220002838.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8538669
>telling someone to go back to /r9k/ when /cgl/ is just a female mirror image of it

>> No.8538676
File: 45 KB, 500x279, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I invited a former coworker turned good friend to a recent meetup. He was actually very accepting. In fact, he didn't even ask questions about our clothes at all, and he seemed to have a lot of fun as well.

Success.

>> No.8538684

>/cgl/
>engaging an angry hetero dude's delusion

ignoremaleposts.jpg

>> No.8538685

>>8538668
>buying more superficial shit
>investing

If you knew anything about money you wouldn't have needed to become a whore in the first place

>> No.8538686

>>8538665
True, but a lot of my friends/people at school were dicks about it while I had them (I was 15-17, kids are assholes but truthful assholes)

>"anon what's that on your teeth"
>it's invisalign, they act like braces
>"OMG WHY DO YOU HAVE THOSE YOU COULD HAVE GOT BRACES FOR FREE"
>True but I already have massive issues about the way my teeth look, why draw attentio--
>"HAHA YOU SHOULD HAVE GOT BRACES, THEY LOOK NORMAL, YOUR TEETH LOOK WEIRD HAHA"

good luck with your invisalign, I hope no one says this shit to you. Plus my orthodontist scheduled appointments every month, which I didn't mind & quite liked but still, fuck teenagers and their bitchy comments

sage for OT

>> No.8538688

>>8538636
Honestly I don't give a fuck

>> No.8538701

>>8538205
>Black old school here
Imo, afros look really cute with headbows and thick braids with bangs work great with rectangle headdresses

>> No.8538713

>>8538684
srs do you have that picture? I've been looking for it

>> No.8538714

>>8538684
Its funny how so many women can be brainwashed into hating straight men while being completely dependant on them for everything

>> No.8538718

>>8538665
No one noticed mine

>> No.8538721
File: 151 KB, 892x590, 1410264290450.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8538713

>> No.8538722

>>8538332
I'm afraid of people accusing me of being salty, or saying I'm imagining it.

>> No.8538752

>>8538636
Good for them

>> No.8538759
File: 44 KB, 251x231, 1436371029505.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>'the one that got away' thread for lolita pieces
>think I found something someone was looking for
>"thank you anon you made my day!"
>mfw it's in stock on site but later an email says 'sorry but it's actually out of stock'
>tfw I got that anon's hopes up for nothing and then crushed her dreams again
I'M SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>>8537538
That happened to me once and I opened up an inquiry with the local post office as soon as I could, and then a week later the parcel randomly materialized on my doorstep with no explanation. I hope yours shows up soon too!

>> No.8538786

>>8538657
>people actually expected me to work and make money in exchange for living with them like o mah gawd can you believe them. I need a new free apartmen- I mean "boyfriend" right away

>> No.8538790

>>8538722
if it's having such an impact on you, you're probably definitely not imagining it. Salt will be justified :)

>> No.8538818

>>8538721
Thank you!

>> No.8538828
File: 4 KB, 70x240, tumblr_lj9pqbDcyN1qif9fto1_250.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8538759
Nooooo anon don't be sorry, it still made me happy that you helped me. I found one on a different site, so it may all work out in the end. Kind anons like you shouldn't be sad!

>> No.8538833
File: 52 KB, 800x533, IMG_0329_2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8538790
Well, maybe if you guys tell me I'm wrong that would also help as closure. If I am wrong, I am really, really sorry for being salty.

Now, as I've said, anyone else who did this cosplay made it out of cloth. But I really wanted accuracy out of love for the show and to make my own attempt. It took me three tries trying out three different materials before I got what I wanted in my desire to be as accurate as possible.

Character http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120519114019/thelegendofthelegendaryheroes/images/e/e9/Ferris_full.jpg

Mine (attached)
http://36.media.tumblr.com/e020aa7fb982e6dfde5597cbddac53f7/tumblr_na3leeNmM21qk4kjqo1_1280.jpg (paint sealed)
http://40.media.tumblr.com/40d497a721d1724a16c2e48937365246/tumblr_n4sqy4NdCt1qk4kjqo1_1280.jpg (not sealed, and lighter in bright sunlight)

Hers, which is really, really good and her first armoured cosplay. I do think it is excellent.
http://worldcosplay.net/photo/3651264

>> No.8538854

>>8538212
another anon
i cant grow my hair for shit
i give up

>> No.8538862

>>8538332
whats the point of that?
>>8538384
the fuck kinds cum he got if you cant wash it out? is this bait or...

>> No.8538864

>>8538480
Wow, sure is summer in here!

>> No.8538926

>>8538862
The cum of vengeance

>> No.8539006
File: 67 KB, 600x800, plsno.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw my sister is finally old enough to be interested into boys
>she apparently has a 'type'
>i ask my mom what this 'type' is
>she said some "fancy emo type of boys with huge hair"
>mfw i know she can't be talking about early 2000s pretty boy glam punk 80s looking emo scene kids who 'cut' themselves
>i show her photos
>she said yes with such a disappointed look on her face

I'd much rather her be crazy obsessed with Free! again, than with this shit. [image related]

>> No.8539090

>taobao order I've been waiting for a while now comes in tomorrow
>I wont be home all weekend
>I thought it would come in next week since it was taking forever to get out of NY
>super anxious and impatient now
>regret leaving but it'll be worth the extra wait

Give me strength

>> No.8539124

>finally feeling not depressed and shitty enough to wear Lolita again
>face decides to not cooperate
>fuck you cystic acne

>> No.8539158

>tfw saving for my nosejob before I dive into lolita
>9 months away but already obsessively browsing lacemarket and planning coords
>tfw you realize how expensive lolita can get if you regularly update your wardrobe

>> No.8539161
File: 54 KB, 612x799, Adult Dreams.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>about to have a baby
>boyfriend insists that we're going to our yearly convention regardless
>"No, honey, my parents are not babysitting a breastfeeding infant for four nights while they work twelve hour days."
>"No, I'm not bringing an infant to a convention where I get sick every year."
>"No one is going to want to share a hotel room with a screaming infant."
>starting to get the very bad feeling that he's going to go without me, get shitfaced, and make bad decisions
>tfw I realize that I essentially have to choose between watching my boyfriend or watching our son

I never envisioned my adult life would be like this.

>> No.8539164

>>8539161
your boyfriend sounds he's your son

>> No.8539167

>>8539161
>having a baby with your boyfriend
>boyfriend
At least lock him down so you can claim child support, you're going to get jack shit if he fucks off with some con slut now.
>just kidding
>kind of

>> No.8539169

>on vacation with mom
>having fun
>remember she has a cancer appointment when we get back
>cries in the bathroom
>says it's my contact lens

I'm so worried

>> No.8539170

>>8539167
In america he'd still have to pay child support and she can sue him for it, even of they're not married.

>> No.8539178

>>8539167
There are places where you have to have been married to claim child support? That's messed up.

>> No.8539182

>>8539178
Sounds like some second world shit

>> No.8539188

>>8539169
Not exactly /cgl/ related, but I'm sorry, anon. What sort of cancer?

Hang in there.

>> No.8539192

>>8538384
Pfft, Jizz doesn't stain.

When I was in Highschool, I just busted in whatever was convenient in my laundry hamper, socks, underwear, T-shirts, etc.

The washing machine is a magical thing, and although I understand Lolita is different, Jizz isn't some fucking magical stain substance. Its not like Mustard.

>> No.8539195

>>8539178
Yeah and in some places a man actually has to BE the father before before you get child support extracted from.

God the world is just so misogynistic

>> No.8539221

>>8539161
Child > Spouce
>>8539167
Wow.

>> No.8539228 [DELETED] 
File: 930 KB, 240x180, LOOK AT THEM AND LAUGH.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Just found this board via recent posts, and I just need to say, you're all cancerous feminazi bitches.

Please Die in a fire.

>> No.8539230

>>8539188
We're not sure
She was in the ER recently- they never told her that anything was wrong. She got a call 2 weeks later. But she has an appointment on Tuesday

>> No.8539243

>>8539124
seriously iktf
>friends make plans and want me to go
>can we postpone it like a week or 3 my face doesn't want to right now
>oppurtunity to dress cute
>gonna wear sweatpants so it doesn't look like I'm trying too hard.

>> No.8539246

>>8539161
Are you worried because he's done so before, or just scared it might happen?

>> No.8539254
File: 118 KB, 858x750, cgl2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8539167
>>8539170
>>8539178
>>8539182
>/cgl/ shows it's true colors

So how exactly do you rationalize calling anyone who accuses women of this kind of thing trolls when you openly talk about doing exactly what they say so casually?

>> No.8539261

>>8539254
What exactly are we talking about in your eyes, Anon?

>> No.8539269

>>8539261
The fact that women see men as nothing more than objects to be manipulated into getting free money from.

>> No.8539270

>>8539261
not that anon but making the guy pay for child support simply to be a bitch about it.
Women are independent, we don't need child support anymore.

>> No.8539274

>>8539269
Only dumb men would actually fall for it though.

>> No.8539278

>>8539274
Fall for what, getting a girl pregnant and setting yourself up as an easy free-money target for her?

Yeah that would be stupid. It's a good thing the number of men falling for that is decreasing every day.

>> No.8539280
File: 24 KB, 290x243, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>starting costume
>claus from mother 3
>no good references
>working off sprite-work
>every peice of fanart looks different
>goddamn it Internet

>> No.8539283

>>8539274
I'm going to point my gun at two different people. I tell them that I won't shoot them if they run away. One of them runs away, but the other tries to attack me. I shoot the one that tries to attack me.

But don't worry, I'm morally right because the guy who tried to fight me was an idiot.

>> No.8539287

>>8539278
Thats... that's wrong.

>> No.8539289

>>8539246
He tends to drink too much when he drinks, and when he drinks too much, he does very foolish things. He is also very flirty and horny when he drinks, so while I do want to give him the benefit of the doubt, I worry. But he's gotten better about it in the past year or so.

>>8539254
I don't see anything wrong with getting child support, especially in cases in which the father supported keeping the pregnancy, as is the case now. However, I have no plans on suing my boyfriend for it.

>>8539230
Shit. I hope everything works out okay. Just be there for her when she needs you, give her space when she asks for it.

>> No.8539292

>>8539278
But logically, women shouldn't need child support anymore. Nobody should. Women are equal and can make their own way. They can get jobs. They don't need to be supported. The entire concept of child support is that a woman is unable to fend for herself.

>>8539289
>especially in cases in which the father supported keeping the pregnancy
Those I can moderately understand (although I still think we should be expected to fend for ourselves), but when the father doesnt know about the pregnancy or doesn't want to keep the child he should be able to null any financial responsibility towards it.

>> No.8539298
File: 142 KB, 640x480, 1388128858679.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8539292
You are extremely unfamiliar with the mindset of this worlds average western woman.

>> No.8539301

>>8539254
I'm just stating the law. You quoted me anyway cause you're probably angry or at least somewhat bitter enough to comment, but my bestie is a lawyer who practices family law and handles a lot of domestic abuse cases, and you can totes sue for child support if say, the guy tried to disappear on you or something.

My advice would be, be more responsible. Use a condom, make sure she's on birth control of some kind. If all else fails don't penetrate. Use your tongue and fingers and jerk off cause it may not be as good as sticking your penis into a vagina, but it'll be way better than having to pay for a kid or an abortion.

>> No.8539302

>>8539292
>raising a child on a single paycheck

You know that if a parent is working, they aren't watching the child, right? Childcare is very expensive, and there needs to be someone watching the child at all times. I can appreciate where you're coming from, but with the cost of child care, what you're proposing simply isn't plausible for the average person. If you're a woman with a very high paying job and reasonable hours, sure. But generally you either need both parents to work to afford childcare on top of all other costs of living, OR you need one parent (can be male or female, I don't give a fuck which) to stay home with the child while the other parent supports.

Ideally, a single parent wouldn't need child support, but we don't live in an ideal world.

>> No.8539305

>start a new summer job
>coworker sees me in lolita
>find out that she's a cute cosplayer
>no opportunitis to hang out outside work

>> No.8539307

>>8539298
I am a western woman though...
And a feminist. So doesn't that make me average?

>>8539301
It doesn't matter. It has happened in the past where she gave a blow job. She took the semen out of her mouth and put it into her vagina, sued for child support, and won because the man had given it to her "as a gift" therefore she could do what she wanted with it.

>>8539302
I know that it is hard. But there are so many child support horror stories out there that it should be more regulated so women don't just get knocked up for an easy ride. People abusing the system annoys the piss out of me.

>> No.8539310

>>8539269
lol have you tried raising a child on a single paycheck?

>> No.8539312

>>8539302
I am the product of a single mother, and she managed to support me and my sister without a single child support payment. She is not rich, and yet I have received a decent education, and I was well fed. All it takes to survive is resilience and sacrifice. If you are truly a "strong independent women," then you should be able to survive quite nicely.

>> No.8539313

>>8537538
>Don't derail it edition.
nailed it.

>> No.8539314

>>8539307
No. No you are not an average feminist. Most feminists (and women in general) want harsher child support laws. They want stuff like paternity tests to be illegal so they can just get pregnant from any possible source then point a finger at any random man they want and force him to start paying her.

>> No.8539319

>>8539310
not that anon, but I have, it's actually not all that hard. maybe for poor people, but everything is hard if your poor even if you got child support or had 2 parents working full time. plus a lot of the poor more stupid people will spend money on useless shit for themselves rather than the child.

>> No.8539320

>>8539307
If we could stop people who are manipulative assholes, but not criminals, from having children the world would be a much better place. Unfortunately, that can't reasonably happen.

>> No.8539321
File: 7 KB, 242x250, 102938772834.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8539314
>You are not an average Feminist
This is why you morons never get anything done. All this infighting is delicious.

>> No.8539322

>>8539314
this is not true, only idiot extremist feminists want this shit, they're not the norm, just the norm in media because people love to gawk. we'd sooner become a police state before these kind of things passed anyways.

don't become ignorant out of fear, that makes you foolish.

>> No.8539324

>>8539307
Plenty of otherwise good systems are open for abuse. People who abuse said systems should be beaten to within an inch of their life with a bag of oranges. But child support is, unfortunately, a necessity for many people. I'm lucky enough to have a wonderful support network. Some people have nothing of the sort, except the partner that helped them conceive.

Hopefully the necessity of child support will change in the future, but I don't see that happening within my lifetime.

>> No.8539326

>>8539320
>manipulative assholes
>Meanwhile I'm trying to use my pussy to trap a guy into paying me child support
You're the problem

>> No.8539330

>>8539326
I have two kids with my husband of 7 years, so I'm not part of the problem you're talking about.

>> No.8539340

holy shit guys. i've been gone for a fucking month, have we really not matured past replying to bait?

>> No.8539343

>>8539330
Maybe not you personally, but only 20 posts ago that was the topic of this thread, as shown here>>8539254

>> No.8539348

>>8539322
>this is not true, only idiot extremist feminists want this shit
Oh you mean like the several women who were so casually discussing suing and "locking down" men based on the mild suspescion that he might go to a con alone because they thought nobody but other women would be reading?

And btw it's not ignorance. Paternity tests are already illegal without consent from the woman and a court overseeing it in france (and I believe germany and some other places) and trying to order one illegally can get you fined and even jail time. And these policies can logically only spread as liberalism continues to grow in power.

>> No.8539349

>>8539348
but france and germany don't offer child support...

>> No.8539352

>>8539348
>i had a discussion with myself to try to prove a point that doesn't exist

why do you even care about this? it's not like you'll ever have kids anyways.

>> No.8539356

>>8539352
>>i had a discussion with myself
What the fuck are you talking about

>> No.8539357

>>8539352
>why do you even care about this? it's not like you'll ever have kids anyways.
Is that how female morality works? If something bad happens to lots of people but never personally happens to you, you just don't care about it?

I'm not surprised honestly.

>> No.8539358

>>8539292

>the concept of child support is that a woman is unable to fend for herself

are you retarded or
it's based in the concept that it takes fucking two to create a child, neither parent should be able to walk and ignore that it happened.

>> No.8539364

>>8539307
I used to live with a meth addict who wanted to get knocked up and be a welfare mom. She got what she wanted but now she has a kid and has to out up with the kid. It's no longer abuse bc she has to now care for a child which is a ton of work. If anyone has that plan and goes thru with it, it will always backfire be a use they're always gonna end up with a kid and the child is more important than the parent in every single case.

You need to think about the children, anon.

>> No.8539365

>>8539312
And if the man is strong, he should be able to survive quite nicely while assisting the child that he helped to create.

If both people willingly and knowingly bring a new life into the world, then both people should be held responsible. If the man wants to opt out during the window of time that the woman could have an abortion, and she chooses not to have that abortion, then I believe he should be able to sign something relinquishing all rights, and she'll be on her own. However, this is often enough not the case. In my case (which again, I'm not trying to get child support payments), my boyfriend agreed that he wanted to keep the child, insisted very firmly that he wouldn't be a deadbeat dad, and started making plans to be a father to this child. If he were to get cold feet now, when it's far too late for me to abort, I would not feel wrong in pursuing him for child support.

Now can we please, PLEASE get this back to /cgl/ shit? Like, can everyone's strong independent mothers be dressed as Lady Esdeath or some shit?

>> No.8539367
File: 173 KB, 500x369, 1404552596023.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>making duo cosplay for me and a friend
>friend has only done closet and last minute cosplays so I dont mind taking the burden of most the sewing
>been planning for about 4+ weeks amassing multiple options for fabric, wigs, makeup, contacts and everything inbetween
>send all this info to friend asking for her input and to help me decide on a few options
>hear nothing back for weeks, make most decisions on my own anyway.
>buy fabric and patterns
>ask friend for measurements
>no reply for another week "whoops im at another con right now, ill take my measurements when i get home"
>another week, no measurements from her
>have bring measuring tape to party with friends to finally get it
>agree at party to meet next weeked so i can do a fitting for her.
>text her twice over three hours "hey are you still free saturday? what time works for you?"
>nothing
>con is in less than 4 weeks
>don't know why im still trying

I swear at this point im just handing her a bill for the supplies and all the stuff i bought for her costume. If she wants it she can make it.

>> No.8539370

>>8539358
It's ok, that person isn't passing the bar anytime soon.

>> No.8539373

>>8539358
>it takes fucking two to create a child

Yet somehow everything about the child is exclusively the womans decision, even if the child was created by accident or even without the mans knowledge at all. Yet he still has to pay as much as she demands.

You know, because equality.

>> No.8539377
File: 483 KB, 339x207, 1438840432569.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>mfw working 10 hour days 6 days in a row
>Con coming up in october
>Not sure what the fuck im doing for it

Was thinking of setting up a Repair Station for cosplayers: Water bottles, hot glue, super glue, needles, assorted thread colors, etc. Seems like a fun idea and i can give out doodles as well.

>mfw im grossing almost 5 grand a month after taxes but have no idea how to use it in cosplay because im a filthy military muggle.

>> No.8539381

>>8539228
found the /r9k/fag

>> No.8539382
File: 13 KB, 220x252, carlos.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8539358
>>8539358
>it takes fucking two to create a child

No actually it takes two fucking.

>> No.8539384
File: 219 KB, 1280x1311, Bols so moe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8539382
You just made my night.

>> No.8539396

>>8539367
Did she directly ask you to do all these things for her? If so, fuck her. She needs to either commit or get the fuck out.

>> No.8539398
File: 81 KB, 396x400, cbac66d7af5280_full.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8537538
>have no friends lately because I'm busy and all of my old friends are generally either bad people or never seem to want to hang out
>boyfriend is out of town and I suddenly realize I'm lonely as heck
>take break from work to check out nearby festival and get supper
>realize I need cash
>oh, won't take long, I'll walk to bank and avoid ATM fees
>come back, musician just finished, suddenly everyone is getting food, busy as fuck
>get food, nowhere to sit
>set food down at giant table with one old lady at the opposite end
>see empty chairs at another table, go to take one
>oh sorry people will be sitting there
>well fuck
>go to grab food from table to find a different spot
>old lady is crazy, muttering under her breath and swears at me to get away from her
>wander away to find a different spot, just wanted to ease loneliness and relax
>find a bench, sit down
>look down
>dribbled line of curry all down the front of my Innocent World OP, somehow had tipped over the container
>won't budge with napkin and water
>light grey dress with giant yellow stain
>trying to desperately to get it out, not happening
>fuck everything, I'm going back to the office
>take bus back trying to hide my giant embarrassing stain while everyone is already staring because I look like a giant frilly baby
>get back, work by myself at night in a bad area
>creepy old man slows when he sees me, pulls over to the corner and watches me
>I scramble to get inside and lock the door
>resume being lonely and sob over my curry after washing my dress in the sink for half an hour
>story of my life
>why do I go out

>> No.8539401

>>8539398
Aww, I'm sorry anon. I'd be your friend if I could.

>> No.8539407

>>8538636
If it works, it works. With the economy shitting itself nothing is guaranteed anyway, so if it actually works for you why the fuck not.

>> No.8539428

>>8537870
They can ask what you did in the years you did the degree, it may seem weird to them if you didn't have a job at that time.

>> No.8539433

>>8538548
Porn is a business, ain't no shame in that

>> No.8539440

>>8538548
thats u and yo business

>> No.8539480

Not lolita related, but when I was reading >>8538849

I just remembered a similar issue happening with my family. My brother's girlfriend is a foreigner and basically has an alien status since she's been in the U.S. for a while (a couple years now?). My mom's been trying to convince her (and my brother to convince her) to apply for (dual) citizenship or at the very least get her visa renewed (but she might as well get citizenship). It has caused a rift between my brother and my mom. I know it's not my problem, but I know it could be since it affects my brother who is very close to me, and God knows if anything (bad) happens to her - like an accident or if they end up having a child together and she can't prove her residential status. I don't know if she even works at all (if she does, I believe she's working in some restaurant, but it's not like she has any career prospects with being undocumented) and they live in a very expensive city. I really want to know why there's a refusal to comply and if there's any way to discuss this tactfully.

I'm sure I'll find a way to reason with words, but I just wanted to let that out.

Lolita related

>tfw summer sales and Japanese yen is weaker than the U.S dollar
>bought a jsk, skirt, and head bow for less than $150
>tfw payday

>>8538199
You'll never know unless you try.

>> No.8539491

>>8539006
gurl trust me every single friend I had in middle school was into "that" guy. I was into "that" guy. It's a phase. Now my fiance is working to be a detective and he could sucker punch a bear with his abs. Although I'm impressed this stuff is actually still alive somehow.

>> No.8539494

>>8539006
Don't worry, anon. It's just a phase.
I was into guys like that in middle school and freshman year of high school too. It's one of those phases that your sister will most likely grow out of.

>> No.8539536
File: 1.49 MB, 240x180, 1435700482139.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>working on cosplay
>notice large spider on wall
>arachnophobia kicks in
>try to remain calm
>find something big and flat (a FedEx box)
>smash the fucker and smear it along wall to make sure it's dead cause it sucks when you think you've got it but it's actually just tucked into some cranny in your murder device and then when you pull back it just laughs at you and leaps off the wall into your face
>wipe box along wall, then drop box and and inspect wall
>huge dark smear
>parts on box but mostly on wall
>spider is definitely dead
>heart racing
>sit down to continue cosplay
>too dizzy and adrenaline-filled to focus or handle small instruments
>browse random 4chan boards to try to cool down
>2 hours later, still having chills and too tired to continue cosplay
>leave spider guts on the wall as a temporary warning to others
>keep light on
>hide under blankets
>try not to worry about more spiders making nests in exposed in-progress cosplay
>hope for no weird spider dreams
>fucking arachnophobia

>> No.8539554

>>8539536
God, this reminds me of one time it was the morning of the con, sitting on my basement floor finishing my costume when this huge ass spider just crawls up next to me. Because I had to leave in like 2 hours, it was no fucks given mode. Looked at it, smashed it with my hand, cleaned hand off and continued working.

>> No.8539653

>>8538833
holy moly your cosplay is beautiful

>> No.8539689

>>8538786
I was applying for 10 jobs a week, and was studying full time, youth unemployment in my town was at 18%. As well as suffering from melancholic depression. My welfare check each fortnight went into grocerys for me and my boyfriend (and his family by extension)

>> No.8539699

>>8538636
Meh. Life is hard, who the fuck cares as long as she's not hurting anybody. If I were young and naive, I might think about being a SB too.

>> No.8539715

>>8539269
It takes two people to make a baby, if you don't want to help support one, don't stick your dick into a vagina. Anal is just as nice.

>> No.8539717

>>8539715
Oh don't worry. I already believe men should treat every interaction they have with a woman under the assumption that she is only looking to manipulate and extort him for her own gain.

You know, because they are.

>> No.8539770
File: 136 KB, 456x423, 1384297695801.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Saving for cosmetic surgery but tinder seems to love me, they're probably just thirsty
>No money for taobao and lolita in the mean time
>Have never been able to afford it before
>27 this month
>Job is shit
>Two interviews, failed both

>> No.8539783

>>8539770
>Tinder seems to love me

You do realise every man who uses Tinder just swipes right to everyone, then roots out the munters from the matches he ends up with, right?

>> No.8539828

>>8538666
>22
>fading looks

I forgot how much brainwashing r9k does to you, yeesh. I'm glad I fucked off of there before I offed myself for believing I'm getting old at 20.

>> No.8539832
File: 151 KB, 892x590, do not reply male.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

daily reminder

>> No.8539851

>22
>really visible forehead wrinkles
>big, broken nose
>humongous ears
Thank god I'm getting into finance

>> No.8539858

>>8538833
i don't think its that big a deal
she did armour, you did armour.
theyre both accurate to the character so ofcourse have similarities.

>> No.8539865

>>8539828
call a guy fading at 22 and r9k would leap at you for being vain and a slut who only cares for looks
i know some fun people form r9k but far too many who genuinley beleive theyre entitled to a great looking girl who is also a virgin and willing to lower all standards just to be with them
whilst shaming fat tumblr girls for wanting same basically

theyll both either wise up or die alone
luckily most are just bitter underage boys and summers just bringing out the worst of them

>> No.8539869

>>8539289
What a catch! Lucky gal you are.

>> No.8539887

>>8539851
>tfw Latina
>tfw look 16 at 20 and mom looks 35 at nearly 50
>look at college pics of mom, not as pretty as she is now but still cute (looks like current me)
>tfw it only gets better from here

feels good man. I also have a big nose though so I feel you there at least

>> No.8539898

>>8539887
good for you?

>> No.8539941

Everything looks ok on the outside

>Full time work is good
>Bills and frills consistent and under control
>lolita world is good, fun & exciting.
>wardrobe is complete with all the dream items ticked off.
>Parents came to visit from out of town.
>Mum with personality disorder with a history of verbal abuse and violent attacks. Step Dad just keeps out of it.
>Packed all of lolita in luggages and kept it at a friends. Mum had a history of destroying the things I loved or worked hard for.
>She didn't last a day, and got attacked by her. Never hit back because of cultural upbringing where its normal for parents of that country to beat their kids but kids aren't allowed to hit back. Idk.
>Told her to leave. My sibling is also under going counselling because of her. We have the worst mum in the world, gave us nothing but fear and rejection.
>Reason 101 I moved out and lived far away.

So, it goes to show, you can be the best of your abilities, strive for independence, stand on your own two feet and even excel in certain hobbies, but you can't run away from domestic violence behind closed doors, no matter how 'adult' you think you are, shitty parents will always see you as their emotional/physical punching bag, regardless of your age or achievements.

>> No.8540013

>>8539941
I'm gonna guess some flavour of West/South Asian

>> No.8540022
File: 58 KB, 519x391, 2340930894.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8539536
>leaving spider guts lingering around

Bad idea anon.
>five years ago
>use the smear technique in the same way as you
>spider juices all over my wall
>go back to doing what I was doing
>about an hour later notice something moving
>another spider had been attracted to the guts
>it was cannibalizing dead spider
>killed second spider
>two heart attacks ensued

>> No.8540032

>>8539653
Thank you!

>>8537919
Also a belated thank you for your response anon. It helped with perspective, and I feel really sad for that Japanese artist. I hope they will be able to return to having an online presence.

>> No.8540050
File: 75 KB, 800x480, tumblr_mltfvphNcR1rnfzmjo1_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8539770
sorry, but tinder does love pretty much everyone. even sites like OKC will have thirsty dudes messaging you. i'm not saying that you're unattractive at all... i just know that i dicked around on it for a day, and guys that would literally shit on me in real life were trying to hook up with me even though my picture was of me holding a huge knife in the dark (which is edgy desu but it had to do with the quote i had for my entire bio).

i feel you otherwise. i hope you get a better job soon! what work do you want done?

>trying to save for cosmetic surgery
>want to get it before next birthday (7 months left...)
>also want to get into lolita but want surgery first
>finally have a decent job money-wise
>easy as shit and about 30 hours a week
>already $875 in 5 days of work in August
>commute 2.5 hours total for job
>hate driving but do it for easy money
>developing severe road rage (tourist town)
>get 3 traffic tickets in 1 month
>1 from an accident and car gets totaled
>bf gives me his car (he doesn't use it)
>should find a job closer to home
>afraid to take the pay cut
>saving a decent amount but also spending a lot
>groceries and "kawaii fashion" weaknesses

when i look at home much i spend on my clothing, random skincare stuff, and nails a month, it was $368 last month. i've already spent $171.51 in august... i guess i need to stop spending on clothing and just allow myself to get my nails done and buy skincare stuff so that i can be okay with the job i find close to home. i'm also thinking that i should just go from 5-6 days a week at my current job to 2-3. that would cut down my driving significantly, which i think would help. august is just the month where all the money is made, supposedly, so i'm wondering if i should just suck it up and drive for the rest of the month before cutting my hours. there's only 3 weeks left in august anyway.

>> No.8540150

>>8540050
Have you tried listening to relaxing music? Just an entire playlist of light soothing music with lots of harp, soft piano and violins, flutes.

I have a 2 hour drive (one way) I take twice a week and sometimes the only way I survive horrible summer traffic (which can add an extra hour on the way back) is music.
Avoid fast and POWER songs. They tend to make people want to drive faster.

>> No.8540163

>>8540150
that could be my problem. i've been listening to the radio and end up with either angry-ish alternative music or EDM so those are fast/powerful a lot of the time. i just get so bored, especially since it's the same route at least 5 days a week. my speeding ticket was for 9mph over, too, and i've been going 5mph since. the tailgating is too much if i go the speed limit (back roads where people can't pass me). i'm getting really stressed thinking about the impact that 3 traffic tickets in 1 month is going to have on my insurance.

at night i'm usually stuck behind drivers that go somewhere around 10mph below speed limit because of obvious texting or are clearly drunk. during the day, i'm sitting in traffic while stupid tourists will drive up the shoulder and cut in front of people at the traffic light. i'll try it today, though. it took me 40 mins to go 1.4 miles yesterday.

sorry for wall of text OT post. i just wish i was a better driver/could control myself so that i can keep buying my kawaii taobao garbage

>> No.8540179
File: 67 KB, 600x600, serveimage.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8540150
I need more harps and flutes in my life. Music like that is way too niche for my liking. I've never really had a favourite artist but pic related has been my fucking choon for years now and I feel like I'll never find anything like her ever again.

>> No.8540244

>>8539865
Guys attractiveness doesn't fade at 22 (or any age besides really old ones)

As a guy gets older he only only becomes more experienced and further in his career, meaning he has more money and social status which is what women primarily care about.

Meanwhile women rely exclusively on their looks to convey youth and fertility, and that peaks in their late teens and early 20s and goes nowhere but down from there. And in this particular case, a rich sugar daddy with an endless supply of hot new 18 year olds to choose from would never bother keeping some 22 year old hag around.

Theres plenty of evidence of womens happiness levels plummeting in their mid 20s and never rising again while mens just keeps going up to support this.

>> No.8540265

>>8540244
sure lad, whatever helps you sleep at night

>> No.8540286

>>8540265
Why would I have any trouble sleeping at night?

I don't have to constantly worry that my sugar daddy will suddenly replace me with a new model and I need to actually take care of myself but have no life skills since I've relied on getting everything given to me for free my whole life.

>> No.8540293

>>8539941
cut her out of your life.

>> No.8540303

>>8540286
The fact that you've just taken time out of your insanely busy man schedule to write up that long-winded projectile excuse is telling me you're definitely losing sleep over this.

>> No.8540326

>>8540303
Am I supposed to be asleep at 1 pm on a saturday?

I just don't understand what you're trying to say.

>> No.8540328

>>8540326
>I just don't understand what you're trying to say.
You're a faggot

>> No.8540333

>>8540328
Well you can call me whatever you want if it makes you feel better, but at least I don't have that clock constantly ticking down to when my life collapses like women do.

>> No.8540334

>>8537538
Since this is a "FEEL" thread...

How does it feel to have some guy's semen released inside your vagooner?

>> No.8540352
File: 209 KB, 394x476, large (1).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8540244
>As a guy gets older he only only becomes more experienced and further in his career

Unless you're a NEET fuggo like all of r9k posters.

>> No.8540358

>>8538636
Wish I could pull that off, sounds easier than constantly picking up overtime and still not having enough money for things I want to do. I've considered it, but I tend to stutter around people I don't know well.

>> No.8540386

>>8540265
>>8540352
>underage children these days actually think that men loser attractiveness past the age of 30 instead of getting more (because they get more money and status)

Wow. Just wow. Can't wait till you reach the age of 30 yourself. I'd love to see the shock on your face after your desirability literally falls off a cliff and never comes back past the age of 30 and you're going to have to make due with low status middle class 5-6/10 betas from /r9k/.

>> No.8540390

>>8540386
ok

>> No.8540391

>>8540386
>men loser attractiveness
>men loser
>loser
Kek. Had a little Freudian slip? :^)

>> No.8540393

>>8539292
>"women shouldn't need child support anymore"

Yeah, because whichever parent the child lives with should get child support from the other parent. Raising a child is god damn fucking expensive, why should only one parent spend money on it if clearly both of them were involved in making it?

>> No.8540397

>>8540391
No, I have a new keyboard and E and R are closer than on my old one.

Shame you're too retarded to realize that.

>>8540390
Oh I see, you're not even a woman.

>> No.8540406
File: 90 KB, 600x625, 1384089090879.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>it takes two to tango, two people created this life!
>"Alright, well we're clearly not ready to be parents. Abortion/adoption would be the best course of action, otherwise this could ruin our lives."
>sorry I don't care what you think, it's my decision as a woman alone, you have nothing to do with it!

>> No.8540407

>>8540397
>shame you're too retarded to know something about me, a person you've never met

>> No.8540408
File: 111 KB, 562x1302, 1437592153423.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>itt

>> No.8540411

>>8540397
>"I'm emotionally impulsive and so angry right now that I can't be assed to proofread my posts before submitting, so shame on YOU for being unaccommodating. Now sit down and let me insult you some moar"
Topkek faget
This is why no women, not even cougars, want your crusty manclit.

>> No.8540421

>>8540411
I think you're the same /r9k/ troll who's in every single Feels Thread on /cgl/. I'm guessing posting here is your way of pretending you have contact with women other than your mom when she brings lunch to your basement manhole.

As a sophisticated black man, I am not even quite dumb enough to entertain your cheap bait two threads in row. I'm off to watch Naruto.

>> No.8540424

These arguments sure get confusing when BOTH sides are simultaneously calling each other /r9k/ trolls.

>> No.8540425
File: 552 KB, 1234x1024, 1427803880858.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8540421
>As a sophisticated black man, I am not even quite dumb enough to entertain your cheap bait two threads in row. I'm off to watch Naruto.

>> No.8540429

>>8540050
>which is edgy desu but it had to do with the quote i had for my entire bio
hahahaha how did you think that would make it better?

>> No.8540430

>>8540424
He didn't call me a /r9k/ troll in case you didn't notice. He knows what he is and the Pepe he posted above me proves it.

>> No.8540433

>>8539536
...could not even finish reading this post oh man...

>> No.8540434

>>8540421
Just go back to r9k already, darkie. No women here want you.

>> No.8540436

>>8540352
>>8540391
>>8540407
>>8540411
>>8540425
>>8540434
BTFO'D

>> No.8540437

>>8540434
I am a cute white girl and I'd love emptying that hot black guy's semen sack by means of sucking on it with my mouth.

>> No.8540441

>>8539717
>being this paranoid

do you ever have fun in your life? might as well stop driving a car because some people are selfish idiots and cause traffic accidents

>> No.8540443
File: 13 KB, 170x170, 1418601226979.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8540436
>blown the fuck outed

Why are women always so bad at memes.

>> No.8540446
File: 16 KB, 526x526, 1435404346980.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>this thread

>> No.8540447

>>8540441
>some people are selfish idiots and cause traffic accidents
and those people should be prosecuted. it's called not texting while driving.

>> No.8540449
File: 328 KB, 828x1403, 1421009889746.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How about those women drivers, eh guys? I mean really!

>> No.8540451

>>8540443
>>8540436
>implying that second post was posted by a woman and not the /r9k/ neckbeard

Samefag calling himself a woman.

>> No.8540453

>>8540451
now who's paranoid.

>> No.8540457
File: 10 KB, 618x146, woman fails at memes.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8540451
Bitch please. You see women online not understand how to use buzzwords or greentext all the time.

>> No.8540461

>>8540244
you must be a pleasant, fun person to be around

>> No.8540467

>>8540441
I'm paranoid?

They're the one who said to NEVER put your dick in a vagina unless you're prepared to have a child.
That's pretty much saying you should always assume a woman would never have sex for fun and that she's ALWAYS looking to get pregnant and start dumping child support bills on you.
It's basically like saying "don't go in the ocean if you don't want to get eaten by sharks". You never just assume a shark won't try to eat you.

>> No.8540474

>>8540461
As a matter of fact I am.