[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 41 KB, 357x356, 1438391574541.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8537035 No.8537035 [Reply] [Original]

pic not related
who ever gets the fear of being put in here and just dont post their coords at all?

>> No.8537039
File: 606 KB, 440x237, 1433437699434.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i only post coords i like.

karma will protect me.

>> No.8537217

I don't consider myself photogenic. I wish I was because I'd be happy to post my coords or be fine with other people posting them here, being tagged on fb, or reblogged on tumblr. I've worn lolita for many years now and I feel like I should be proud of how far I've gotten, but at the same time, I don't think I look very kawaii at all.

It also sucks moderation a comm because, I like coming here, it makes up for egl being dead and fb groups being a shit, but the stigma of 4chan and the wank culture (though, this place is a fucking hug box compared to lolita_fucks and getoffegl) is what comes in mind when people mention cgl.

That being said, don't ever leave me cgl.

>> No.8537219

>>8537217
moderating**

time for bed.

On another note, I really should document my coords because I'd like to be able to show my descendants that their mom/aunt/grandma was like when I was their age.

>> No.8537223

>>8537219
Do a new coord every day for 30 days and take a picture of each one. There are websites that will time capsule an email to send to the future you, so, if in a year you hate the pictures, in 5 you'll get the email and love it all over again.

>> No.8537790

Posted my favourite outfit with good photo quality and got mixed reviews. Worst was ill talk about my facial features. Will admit it hit pretty hard.
Not going under the knife so I just don't post with exception of my personal accounts. I'll continue being an ugly girl in pretty clothes.

>> No.8539056

>>8537790
On the subject of plastic surgery, getting rhinoplasty was one of the best decisions of my life, and screw anyone that judges me for it

>> No.8539098

I often post on sites where seagulls frequent just hoping i get posted here one day.

>> No.8539103

>>8539098
well if you havent been posted you must be doing something right

>> No.8539115

posted myself and my bf once in a couples thread, some anon called me fat but another anon said I looked fine. So you know, for every nitpicky sandy-chan there's a normal lolita that will stick up for the person getting ragged on. It's what makes cgl a really interesting, fun place to frequent!
>tldr; Unless you're someone like Kate who just has the board's undying hate boner up their bloomers you'll probably be ok
Also people commented on my BF's weird giant hands lol

>> No.8539116

>>8539103
or wrong depending on how you look at it. It could mean shes not good or bad enough to get noticed

>> No.8539686

>>8537790
Yeah, I'll take whatever shit people have to say about how I coorded something, but if appearances get mentioned, it's when I actually fell affected.

>>8539115
>for every nitpicky sandy-chan there's a normal lolita that will stick up for the person getting ragged on
Not always. I've seen some genuinely well intentioned stuff, only worthy of a nitpick but got nothing but shitposts for ages, I would be the first after 5 or 6 commenters to say it isnt THAT bad. I'll go on some ita or nitpick threads that look worse, and get more hate. It's weird. I guess this isnt something we should be calculating. Whenever I get posted, I always see if I got more hate posts, or neutral/positive ones.

>> No.8539688

>>8539686
*feel

*that look worse, but still get more hate

Too much on my mind for this forum

>> No.8539720

I posted myself only once on a draw thread and I felt weird about it cause my face is so round, it looks like I am fat which makes me think I am fat when I know I am not. I coord pretty well and do think I can be a bit e-famous but I know my face won't let me

>> No.8539728

I only post on Cof when I'm really proud of my outfit. Usually it gets anywhere between 500 and 900 notes, so even if salty seagulls don't like my outfits I feel ok.

>> No.8539771

>>8539728
anyone have creative ways of obscuring the face when posting coords
besides the digital sticker over face?

>> No.8539831

>>8539771
Crop it out. Or intentionally take the photo so your face is out of frame. Downside is that your headwear is cut out.

>> No.8539877

I got negative feedback in the draw thread and i will never post a pic in here again

>> No.8539907

>>8539771
Hold your phone or camera so it obscures your face.