[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 60 KB, 500x500, before-lolita.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8503679 No.8503679 [Reply] [Original]

Jeans and T's?
Fast Fashion from places like F21 and Wet Seal?
Another JFashion?
Something entirely different?

Pajamas?

>> No.8503684

>>8503679
I'm not a lifestyle lolita so I still wear Victoria's Secret V-necks, Hollister jeans, and Vans all the time.

Being a full-time lolita in my state is not practical. It's very dust and hot here

>> No.8503685

Vintage, girly, borderline otome even though I didn't know what that was.
Thrifted hipster shit for comf.
Well I was aware of Lolita since I was 12 but didn't wear it. I guess kids clothes? If you were counting that.

>> No.8503687

>>8503679
Weebish graphic tees (more artsy than regrets) and jeans. Every single day. Them I started dressing up a little bit for normie fashion, at that point I was very "into" lolita but I wanted to prepare myself by starting to wear more cutesy/elegant things. I still typically wear that combo, though, outside of lolita.

>> No.8503694

I went through a complete wardrobe overhaul every year. My last phase before lolita was trying to look like a pre-pubescent hipster boy. Glad that's over. Now when I'm not wearing lolita I wear more casual jfashion-y clothes (like you'd see in street snaps and such) or when I'm really not feeling it I throw on a band shirt or some weeb gear like omocat.

>> No.8503698

I was an awkward little teenie weeaboo tomboy so I mostly wore boys clothes in black. Nowadays I wear otome when I'm not lolita-ing, and very rarely jeans+top+cardigan when I absolutely cannot be bothered to give a fuck.

>> No.8503705

>>8503685
This is pretty much me as well.

>> No.8503726

Skirts and t-shirts. I haven't worn jeans in 8 or so years. I'm trying to transition my non lolita wardrobe into more feminine skirts and dresses.

>> No.8503756

Cutesy floral pants and tshirts. I can still only wear lolita in the late fall/winter because I live in Southeast Texas a.k.a. Hell

>> No.8503879

I still wear a lot of t-shirts and jeans, though I'm slowly starting to transition to more designer clothing as I get older.

>> No.8503886

>>8503684
that sounds so basic bitch, tbh.

>> No.8503889

>>8503679
I was a turbo weeb so 'emo/goffik' type stuff, bad attempts at jfash. Before that I had been dressed by my mum.

>> No.8503896

I was a mori girl, before I was a lolita. Before that, I wore gyaru and otome kei clothes. Before even that, I was a tomboy. It all changed when I lived in Japan and saw everyone look cute. Basically, I did a 180. I went from boyish girl to super feminine girl. Who knows what I will wear 3 years from now. I still wear mori girl and otome when I am not wearing lolita.

>> No.8503897

>>8503886
So? Let the girl wear what she wants

>> No.8503955

>>8503897
Never said she couldn't. Just because she wears what she wants doesn't mean I can't call it basic or that it's ugly

>> No.8503959

>>8503955
Your shit opinion tbh

>> No.8503963

>>8503959
Sounds like someone else is a basic bitch.

>> No.8503965

>>8503959
Cry some more.

>> No.8503966

>>8503897
You can tell she's a brandwhore because she had to mention where she buys her shirts and jeans from. Couldn't just say v-necks and jeans, had to specify they were from VS and Hollister.

Probably one of those girls that would buy a designer bag bedazzled with logos just so everyone knows exactly how much she spent on it.

>> No.8503970

>>8503966
Exactly why I said basic bitch.

Just like lolita, brand doesn't equal good fashion sense

>> No.8503987

>>8503679
Jeans and T-Shirts, mostly cheap shit. I've never even owned a skirt until I was 18, and I bought my first lolita dress when I was 20.
Now I wear otome/general girly fashion. I haven't worn proper pants in a year.

>> No.8504008

>>8503694
I did something similar but not every year

Elementary school -- tomboy
4th grade -- dressed like i was born in the early 1900's with leather boots, long dresses, black stockings, etc
middle school -- mall goth, tripp pants, etc. school uniform had skirts so always wore pleated skirts with knee highs. tried to look like an emo shoujo girl
high school -- mostly still tried to do the thigh high/knee high with pleated skirt shit in black. tried decora. dressed like a boy in 10th grade. tried steampunk in 11th grade.
college -- general feminine jfash in black

>> No.8504030

I recently (past 3 years) did a complete 180 from "I hate dresses! Yay, graphic tees!" to "Why don't I have more dresses?", and now only use all those graphic tees for sleeping in/lounging around the house.

I generally wear otome-esque outfits. Lots of colors, and cardigans, hats, oxfords and tights. I have a few himekaji dresses that I'll put together and wear because I love them so fucking much. I have two pairs of jeans now that I wear occasionally, usually to go to the grocery store or some shit like that when I can't be bothered to wear a dress (or haven't shaved my legs because I'm a lazy bitch.)

>> No.8504031

>>8503679
Elementary school: My mom dressed me in random girly shirts and jeans

Middle school: Skinny jeans with fitted hoodie shirts, some didn't fit well and it was hard to look trendy when you could only wear navy blue and white

High school: Experimental fashion influenced by jfash. Tried to recreate legitimate schoolgirl outfits with thrift store finds, on lazy days oversized hoodies and jeans

College: Casual cutesy fashion, lots of fitted clothes. All of my dresses have a defined waistline and tend to be A-line shaped.

>> No.8504051
File: 74 KB, 427x1239, 1428116116007.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>What do you wear outside of lolita?
Lots of different stuff tbqh. I'm fat so what I wear varies with my confidence day by day. My normie wardrobe is bigger than my lolita wardrobe, and I used to work at a clothing retail so I was more tempted to buy trendy things.

>Feel-good days
Dresses, skirts with cute tops, blazers, dress pants, made-up hair (blow-dried and straightened), makeup, heels or cute shoes, legwear, shapewear.

>Average days
Jeans or jean shorts, t-shirts, a cute top, maybe a sun dress with a cardigan, sandals or flats, minimal makeup, some accessories, hair typically not fussed with except maybe some mousse

>shit days
Faded t-shirts, sportswear, no makeup, hair air-dried from shower, no accessories, various unflattering shit because I don't give a fuck

Pic related is probably a higher-than-average day for me. If I know I'm not going anywhere then I'll probably just bum around the house in pajamas.

>> No.8504065

>>8504051
That outfit is really nice, you have great taste

>> No.8504075
File: 836 KB, 620x796, 1437512774992.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8503679
Comfort matters a lot to me so I used to wear exclusively baggy aul rags and have short hair. I looked like a ghetto Oliver Twist. Then I fell in love with jfash and started wearing terribad decora/gyaru.
Now I wear fairly simple, comfy clothes that don't look too terrible. Usually more autumnal and colourful than pic related but not always.

>> No.8504081

>>8504065
She looks like a mum who likes to go to clubs to shake her ass to RnB. Except there's bunny ears on her shoes.

>> No.8504087

>>8504081
Your mom dresses like that? Yikes. Is she one of those moms who likes to pretend she's still in her 20s? Is that why she goes to clubs and embarrasses you?

>> No.8504088

>>8504081
To each his own.

If only all moms dressed like that.

>> No.8504092

>>8504065
it looks incredibly tacky.

>> No.8504096

>>8504051
I like this outfit. It compliments you pretty well despite your weight. From the looks of those lockers I'm guessing you're at work?
>tfw I wish I could wear nice clothes to work

>> No.8504105

>>8504092
How would you make the outfit better, then?

>> No.8504107

>>8504081
>>8504092
Could you at least explain what you think is wrong with the outfit instead of concocting vague shitposts that look like bait?

>> No.8504114

>>8504107
I think it's the anon from >>8503684
>>8503897
butthurt she got called out

>> No.8504115

>>8504075
This is great male fashion, show us some more please.

What does a ghetto oliver twist even mean though? Oliver twist was already poor and in a bad area of town lmao.

>> No.8504117

>>8504107
1) bait does not mean 'comments that hurt my feelings'
2) lose the awful kiddie slippers, wear some proper trousers, get a better peplum shirt that doesn't look like cheap Chink throwaways, do something with your hair, maybe an updo.
The whole thing looks like it cost less than a tenner on aliexpress.

>> No.8504118

>>8504065
Thank you! It means a lot anon.
>>8504081
Weird.
>>8504092
Yeah? How?
>>8504096
Thanks! Yeah this was taken from my retail job. You were allowed to wear fashionable clothes but there were certain rules like long-length shorts, no-logo shirts, etc. So maybe that's why anon got "mom" vibe, because we did have to look more toned down.

>> No.8504121

>>8504087
"a mum" not "my mum"

>>8504107
Incredibly tight and skimpy all around. Bottom looks like indoor wear. Fat people belt. Looks like Kim Kardashian except on a fat homely girl (mostly going of the hair style).

>> No.8504128

>>8504117
Thank you for finally elaborating.

Sorry, I'm not a Brit so when you say "proper trousers" I think of men's pants. I wanted to wear shorts, not pants. I personally don't see anything wrong with the peplum and I get compliments on it.

Anyway, those bunny 'slippers' were probably the most expensive thing on the whole outfit, ironically. I get tons of compliments on those, too.

>> No.8504130

>>8504117
Not that anon, but
1) bait ARE comments that incite a lot of comments, typically angry ones. Insulting someone's outfit for no real reason given is bait.
2) To each his own. I think it looks nice and put together. Just because you have a different fashion taste doesn't mean that it's the only way to judge fashion

>> No.8504132
File: 201 KB, 600x442, salty.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8504135

>>8504121
So it just looks bad because she's fat? ok.

>> No.8504138

>>8504135
>shitposting because fatties
Can't say I'm surprised.

>> No.8504143

>>8504135
It looks bad because she's not dressing for her body type.
And regardless of body type it's a good idea to stick to a combination of tight and lose fitting clothing such as a wider top with those shorts.

>> No.8504145

>>8504121
>Fat people belt. Looks like Kim Kardashian except on a fat homely girl (mostly going of the hair style).

Lol, it looks fine anon.
You sound mad, maybe you might even know her and have a little vendetta.

>> No.8504147
File: 21 KB, 600x600, 850214df184c58d1d5fdd647d14eee0f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8504128
Yeah, pants = underwear here.
There's nothing wrong with the peplum itself, but the shirt (especially the tacky patent belt and mesh trim) look really cheap. It doesn't have to be a pricey top, even high street shops like Mango and Zara look perfectly fine, it just has to not look so cheap. It looks very flimsy and over-designed, even pic related would look ten times better if you really want the mesh element.
The shorts don't look as good as 3/4 trousers or even capris for the silhouette. I'd also replace the bunny slippers with ballet flats, but they don't work on everyone.

>> No.8504149

>>8504143
She looks fine in the outfit worn. I think she is absolutely dressing for her bodytype because the clothing worn is flattering on her. Stay mad.

>> No.8504151
File: 10 KB, 267x200, Duh+_83ee93737dfa97fba1cb0a4994f69d08.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8504143
>"wider top with those shorts"
>girl is literally wearing a peplum top

>> No.8504157

>>8504147
>the top looks cheap
I disagree.
Also I would never wear the peplum you posted because it doesn't have a sleeve. I have overweight arms, so the last thing I want to do is have them bare so they attract more attention. Maybe you're right about wearing capris, but it was hot so I wore shorts and dancer tights. Can't win em all I guess.

>> No.8504159

>>8503679
in high school i was kind of in between scene kid and goth (this would be back in like 2006)
after that i just started wearing skirts and dresses all the time, mostly thrifted, of various styles although often black because a goth doesn't just stop gothing. Moving from that to lolita was pretty easy, although getting used to petticoats was kind of a pain for me.

>> No.8504160

>Elementary school
Mom dressed me in super tacky matchy-matchy stuff. Lots of ugly skirts.
>Middle school
I refused to wear skirts or pants so I wore joke graphic tees and shorts. In the winter I wore striped knee high socks with those.
>Freshman in high school
I decided I was done with the graphic tees so I wore jeans, a black men's t-shirt from Costco, and grey converse every single day.
>Sophomore in high school
Lots of skirts, plain tops, and cardigans with over the knee socks. First year where I didn't look cringeworthy (except for the day when I decided to dress like an animu schoolgirl and we had Japanese transfer students in real uniforms). I lurked /cgl/ a lot and it really improved my style.
>Rest of high school
Same thing, except I started wearing shorts and accessorizing in a more punky way after discovering rokku gyaru. I still wear pretty much the same thing daily, except I've also started drawing more inspiration from street snaps. Sometimes I just throw on some cozy weeb tshirt a la Omocat with my Uniqlo leggings pants.

>> No.8504177

>>8504051
The shoes are adorable anon.

>> No.8504188

I don't think I wore skirts except for formal occasions from elementary school through junior year or so. I really hated standing out so just wore jeans and t-shirts. I was still a huge weeb though so I had a lot of graphic tees and striped socks and shit. Moved to a big city for college and started getting more into fashion, and spent a year or so trying to do terrible gyaru before giving up.

These days I mostly wear I guess larme style? Didn't know it was a thing until recently, I just have a lot of chiffon skirts and sweaters and shit. No regrets about the graphic tees though, shit's comfy to sleep in.

>> No.8504208

>2nd grade and below
mom dressed me in cute dresses. some of it even looked like tiny versions of dresses that brands released
>rest of elementary school
dressed myself in normie clothes. also i wore a lot of dresses over pants
in 6th grade i was obsessed with jellyfish and wore t-shirts with them on it almost every day
>middle school
starting 7th grade i refused to wear pants. i wore a skirt every day. mostly tutus. i still shopped in the kid's section because the clothes were cuter. i was vaugely aware of jfashion
8th grade starts. cue weeaboo phase. start dressing in own shitty version of decora. very OTT, lots of accessories, annoying weeb personality. also poorly executed attempt at scene makeup
>high school
9th grade: i was like "teehee look at me im a hawt gamer girl". lots of tumblr tier "nerd-chic" stuff
10th grade: i was obsessed with skrillex and had skrillex hair for a few months. ended up cutting it all off
i dressed in a very androgynous way. mostly wore men's clothes with a little eyeliner
>11th grade: "pastel goth/nu-goth"
that was it mostly. i wore that for a whole fucking year
>12th grade: started off pretty "nu-goth"-ish. also i dyed my hair purple over the summer and my mom flipped out. the dye washed out eventually and then i convinced her to let me dye my hair white. i wore nu-goth-ish stuff for most of the winter. got my first pair of circle lenses in march and started wearing circle lenses and false eyelashes on a daily basis. as the weather got warmer, i began to dress in fairy kei and cult party kei. i had been studying lolita for a while but hadn't bought anything except for a pair of RHS. wore lolita for the first time at prom (a bad idea in retrospect)
it was a simple, old school-ish coord with a solid sax IW OP, off white lace topped UTKs, matching KC, RHS, and simple pearl accessories
now i'm on my way to college. i'm working on building up an wardrobe with country, classic, and otome pieces.

>> No.8504211
File: 228 KB, 392x384, 1437703423197.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8504208
oh wow i fucked up the greentext sorry gulls

>> No.8504808

>middle school and high school
Nothing but t-shirts and jeans. I tried goth (aka Hot Topic mess) a few times and got a couple horrible ita "lolita" outfits. I even attempted the school girl look.
>first couple years of college
Still jeans and t-shirts, looking bummy and gross as fuck. Wearing the same jacket everyday didn't help. I wanted to change my look but I became so broke I couldn't afford to buy myself anything.
>now
No longer broke and got rid of all my old clothes. I now dress in cute skirts, flowing dresses, and nice black clothes. I'm so scarred by how I used to dress I can't bring myself to wear jeans anymore. I tried getting some in nice colors but I still have difficulties wearing them.

>> No.8504928

>Elementary school
Jeans and t-shirts, sometimes dressed very cute with skirts, sometimes I dressed like a boy with baggy pants and shirts. My favourite was to layer a t-shirt over a longsleeve shirt. Towards gr. 8 my clothes started to get quirkier as I got into anime.
>High school
Era of arm warmers, cat bell necklaces, studded collars and occasionally, black eyeshadow. I wore a uniform at school so my style stagnated quite a bit. I didn't have a job for most of that time so I wasn't buying clothes regularly, except for when my mom took me shopping so a lot of what I received was influenced by her (mind you she dresses very nicely so it wasn't a bad thing).
>University
Right before I started uni I was working out like crazy and I got a job, plus my mom being super proud took me for a bit of a shopping spree before school started. Quirky looks continued, with otks combined with skirts/shorts/dresses. Some cute trendy clothes, lots of layering, cute cardis, some vintage stuff. Stopped wearing plain jeans as often.
>Now
Almost finished with uni. Eventually, I got into j-fash so that started influencing my looks a lot. I like to thrift quite a bit and I have some cute vintage stuff, plus I'm into nanchatte seifuku, a little bit of himekaji and of course lolita. I just had a baby and it was hard to adjust to not being able to fit my clothes, I ended up in maternity jeans with a cute top or a t-shirt most of the time. Now I'm just pudgy with retained baby weight and I can't wear a lot of my wardrobe and that's pretty frustrating. I can't wait to lose weight and feel myself again.

>> No.8504944

I was disgusting. I had no sense of fashion whatsoever.

I was going over with old photos with my bf the other day, and holy shit sneakers, loose jeans, and boyfriend shirts. And no makeup. I was a slob too so my hair looked like shit as well.

>> No.8505002

Using this one because it dates me. Maybe someone will have humorous flashbacks of these fashion trends.

>Elementary school
Yo momma dressed you funny ugly sweaters with cats, horses and bears. Neon smiley faces and puffy paint. Hypercolor t-shirts. Rainbow colored Keds, Looney Toons thug life everything. Starter jacket. Mom finally could afford to get me Nikes. I had brand name sneakers! Immediately lose one in a pile of snow and find them in a field the next spring.
>High school
Went through a strange phase of hip-hop followed by Grateful Dead bears on everything, huge Jnco jeans, actually straight edge but pretending to fit in with the "cute" stoners. Shopped at Gadzooks and 5,7,9. Rainbow stripes on everything Then went to preppy American Eagle, Gap and whatever else my senior year.
>University
Old Navy, Delias and a continuation of last year in high school trends. Until I found anime. Hit my weeb phase and wore cat ear hair clips, tried to find ways to incorporate cosplay into my outfits, but it usually meant normalfag clothes with cosplay jewelry from Ebay.
>Now
Jeans, t-shirts, hoodies, why does everything I own have cartoon characters on it? Oh shit new AP release. Someone has my dream dress up for sale? Who needs a stylish normie wardrobe? I just wear my work uniform anyway. For what it's worth, I end up buying throwaway fashion items I like to wear casually, with some dressier items if the occasion calls for it. Honestly though 5 out of 7 days, I'm in work clothes or whatever is comfortable if I'm not going out anywhere. Lolita is for meets, cons, and hey my two local friends are off the same time as me, lets wear lolita to dinner or whatever.

>> No.8505122

>freshman year of high school
Colorful knee high socks and shorts or short skirts, all year round.
>every other year since I started dressing myself
I wear sturdy jeans, sweaters, turtlenecks, button downs, and tees without any writing or graphics, except the occasional school shirt.

>> No.8505130

>>8505002
>university weeb phrase
My condolences, anon

>> No.8505139

>elementary
a lot of those kid leggings and sweaters
My favorite outfit as a 5-7yr old was this dalmation spotted outfit I had
>furry winter hat
>faux fur coat
>printed shirt+matching leggings
so much fucking dalmation. I remember being very upset when I outgrew it and my mom gave it away.

>middle school
graphic t-shirt+jeans/skinny jeans+wire frame glasses

>highschool
really shitty cheap skirts and dresses with thigh highs, and skinny jeans

>now
lots of vintage dresses and skirts, aritzia and zara stuff with loose fit sweaters for casual, sometimes nanchatte

>> No.8505294

>middle school
I was an embassing scene kid. I wore a lot of tutus over bright skinny jeans and band tees. Anything that said "rawr" my arms were covered in kandi my hair was teased to the heavens with whatever assortment of bows and clips I could find.

>high school
My scene phase didn't stop until the middle of 9th grade, sadly. After that was over I dressed in a hybrid of normie clothes and really sad "decora". Then I dressed in oversized sweaters and headbands across the middle of my forehead, basically tumblr hipster fag. For my last year of high school I wore large thrifted band tees and flannels over fishnet tights or thigh high socks sometimes leggings.

>currently
I wear a lot of vintage from the 50s and 60s mostly dresses. If I'm not wearing vintage, my daily style borders on otome to casual lolita without the petticoat.

>> No.8505338

I wear a little of everything, most days I wear a skirt and tucked t-shirt or shorts and t-shirt, or just a casual dress. I don't like pants very much because I find it hard to find ones with a small enough waist and long enough legs, so I do a lot of skirts and dresses. That and misc. weeb wear, I like to buy jackets that are or look like anime characters' jackets (I've got Izaya, Mikato, both Free! jackets, all kinds of shit like that). Lately, when i feel extra lazy I also wear 90s grungy stuff bc I can wear makeup but not worry about it being super clean.

I recently started buying up nanchatte shit too, since it's easy and cute.

>> No.8505391

>Elementary School
Velour tracksuits almost every day because I hated jeans so much but I wasn't about to give up my weird hatred of girly shit
>Middle School
Graphic t-shirts and bootcut jeans. I would have gone full weeb w/ the anime shirts but my parents still dictated what I bought. My mom forced me to wear tennis shoes that looked like legitimate bowling shoes they were the ugliest shoes I've seen in my life.
>High School
In freshman year I tried to go full goth but it wasn't exactly the easiest thing to do with chump change, so imagine black Charlotte Russe dresses and shitty ripped tights and sneakers. By the time I actually got cash I was too busy wearing thrifted sweaters and black leggings or skinny jeans because it was 2012 and I'd discovered tumblr and "Omgz I'm such a hipster guyz! wtf is an animu eww!"
>Currently
I try to incorporate lolita as much as possible but I usually flip-flop between business chic, technicolor sequin hell house, and mori depending on the weather/my obligations/mood. Heels always, though. I'd like to get into cute genuinely vintage dresses from the 50's, though, since short skirts have never really been my thing.

>> No.8505399

I just wore hand me downs and whatever my mom bought me because I was horribly depressed and didn't care about how I looked.
Now I wear cute shit but back then I was a train wreck.

>> No.8505540

Not a lifestyle lolita but a lifestyle goth. Lots of black and white stuff. Lots of pleather. Docs most days. Slowly transforming into vkei.

>> No.8505614

>>8503966
Nah, I just said the brands to paint y'all a mental picture. Plus, that's literally the only stuff I wear, I find comfort in routine. If you looked in my normal closet, it's just v-necks and jeans, all from the same brands.

>>8504114
Nah, t'was not me. I'm aware I'm basic af

>>8503886
I am very basic, I totally agree

>> No.8505840
File: 87 KB, 600x438, dog-hairdresser-no-idea-what-im-doing.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

All black because my life outside lolita is currently beauty school. On the upside, I now roughly 16 different ways to skirt the dress code without getting called out on it.

>> No.8505868

I didn't really care that much what I wore as a kid, and went to a high school that had a uniform so didn't dress myself until I went to university. I was a hot mess for the first couple of years as I didn't really know how to fashion, but ended up gravitating towards being a mallgoth before my boyfriend at the time encouraged me into gothic lolita.

Currently my style is more dressy than casual and is a mix of normalfag fashion with vintage inspiration, lolita, otome and the occasional smattering of goth. I'm still fairly inspired by Kera and other street-style stuff so that probably influences things as well.
Work outfits tend to be matchy-matchy and much more towards the dressy end of smart/professional casual.

>> No.8505929
File: 55 KB, 467x960, 10641277_886376314755779_6307129417396119055_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Before gothic wore weeb/wanna be emo ass baggy clothing *yep i was a hot mess* now i just pretty much go with victorian goth or anything that i find eyecatching yep im that one fancy goth girl

>> No.8506462

Dresses/playsuits all day every day.
When winter hits I switch to jeans and long sleeve tees.

>> No.8507401

>>8503679
plain nonprint cotton shit. Literally brandy melville tshirt/sack dresses all day erry day. I'm comfy and I can layer a bunch of shit on them to look like the asocial nyc hobo of my dreams.

>> No.8507711
File: 608 KB, 1536x1536, IMG_20141214_112621.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It ranges from outfits like this to weeb shirts with tights and shorts. I tried to be a hipster until I cut my hair and now I look like a 14 year old. I have no idea how to dress with my new hair so I've resorted to baggy sweaters and shorts.

>> No.8508074

>>8507711
Is that a fucking Mjolnir around your neck? That's such a clash with the bottom of the outfit. Same for the gold and silver jewelry.

>> No.8508076

>>8508074

The outfit is honestly a mess, but that's expected considering that lolitas barely know how to color coordinate.

>> No.8508089

>>8503679
Before, I would wear a mix of casual and punk or goth.
Dark makeup, black eyeliner with tiny wings. I was a teen, so that explains the 2edgy4me style, which I miss sometimes.
Black always, or at least some dark colors.
Sun dresses would be blue.

After Lolita, during my normal life, I wear a mix of Otome, some gyaru blouses or mini dress. Specially during weekends or visiting parents /friends. I wear Lolita skirts too.

During my work days, I wear akamoji, small skirts with black stockings, chiffon blouses and small heels. Usually dark colors.

>> No.8508091

>>8504065
You have incredible bad taste

>> No.8508096

>>8504107
Wear clothing that fits.
Shorts look like underwear, and contrast too much with the blouse both in color and texture.
Makes her look even more overweight
Shoes look too childish, also clashing with the other styles.
No coherent

>> No.8508101

>>8504128
The fact that you receive compliments doesn't mean it looks good. Maybe the people has no fashion sense either. You can keep believing you look good and just be tacky forever.

>> No.8508102

>>8504130
Bait has obvious hidden intentions and is much less elaborate.
You need to lurk more

>> No.8508105 [DELETED] 

>>8508074
I haven't worn this outfit since graduation I was just giving an example between me wearing a dress and wearing a sweater with shorts. The outfit isn't two pieces its a dress with the gold belt attached. It looked nice for the event I wore it for. This is how I used to dress and the sweaters and shorts are how I dress now.

>> No.8508111
File: 36 KB, 265x326, f621f7fba9cfc8c4d9e449a5e730c048e3724b40.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Jesus Christ the amount of salty bitches insulting each other in this thread is absolutely insane. The thread is titled what you wore before lolita so why the hell are you all flipping your shit over what anons wore before lolita?

>> No.8508119

>>8508111
They are flipping over the stuff they wear currently, and specially of how *good* they say it is.

>> No.8508121

http://tuxbell.com/index.php?title=Women%27s_Basics

From /fa/ to everyone

>> No.8508122 [DELETED] 
File: 28 KB, 366x600, 11407163_1654742294746212_2809306733700152460_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8508076
Could you be a bit more constructive with your feedback please? I'm all ears for learning how to appropriately organize an outfit. Is it the belt that is ruining the dress? The jewelry? The covering? I have a more recent photo of me wearing it. I'm inept at matching accessories with dressy outfits so concrit would be greatly appreciated. I'm not trying to come across as salty I would just appreciate concrit.

>> No.8508125

>>8508122
Don't bother trying defend yourself on this site. Itll only go downhill. Especially since you posted yet another photo.

>> No.8508127

>>8508111
>not bursting from the womb in a guro lolita coord

Can you even call yourself lolita

>> No.8508132

>>8508125
If I could delete the first post I made I would. I'm an idiot for expecting constructive criticism on /cgl/. I understand now that I have shit taste in clothes but telling me why the outfit is shit would prevent me from doing it again.

>> No.8508135

>>8508132
I told you clearly that the jewlery doesn't match.

>> No.8508138

>>8508135
My post was directed more towards the anon who called it a complete mess. What sort of jewelry would you suggest with this outfit? The gold belt is attached to the dress itself so how would I go about working around that?

>> No.8508153

>>8508138
Different anon, but choose one color of jewelry. Not both gold and silver. Turtlenecks can sometimes be hard to have a necklace, so you want to turn classy instead and add some earrings and the belt, personally, doesn't bother me. Maybe have one wrist have a matching bracelet for the other items [earrings and belt].

>> No.8508156
File: 93 KB, 540x720, 285124_2083682223672_1593625681_2105218_2154308_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ignore my giant hand.

>> No.8508157

Op here. Regular fashion crit belongs in /fa/, this thread was only to see how much contrast in our style before and after lolita. I was curious if dressing in lolita has sometimes improved people's overall styles.

>> No.8508158

>>8508153
Thank you, Anon. Would dangling earrings be preferred over hoops or studs?

>> No.8508159

>>8508157

Every thread turns into nitpick here on /cgl/.

>> No.8508168

>>8508158
I dont know. Depends on how flashy the belt is and how you are doing your hair. If you do your hair up I think some small dangles would be nice. If you hair is down then maybe just studs or even a matching gold or silver hair piece like a barrette or headband.

>> No.8508174

>>8508168
Thank you kind anon. You've saved me from ruining more outfits with shit jewelry.

>> No.8508188

>>8508156
... are you wearing a long sleeve button up shirt over a t-shirt?

>> No.8508199

>>8508156
Cringe is real

>> No.8508217

>>8508159
Unfortunately, yes. I was curious to see how fashion-challenged most people were before they started lolita and if that might explain some of the Ita and neglect of details like hair, nails, makeup. I already liked to follow fashion and I love accessories and also a total look that's very put together so lolita really appealed to me.

I hate to see the finer details overlooked, I think it spoils the look even if the main points are ok. Ironing, well cared for nails, careful makeup, clean shoes with no wear or scuffs, beautifully styled hair or wig, lovely coordinating accessories. If these are missing, I always disappointed.

The hair/wigs and nails seem to be the worst.

>> No.8508225

>>8508217
>Ironing, well cared for nails, careful makeup, clean shoes with no wear or scuffs, beautifully styled hair or wig, lovely coordinating accessories.
As a lazy fag, this is like a perfect list of stuff I neglect to do normally... I feel like hair and nails are the easiest to fix though (e.g. get a nice wig, trim and file nails). I always have issues with accessorizing... It always feels like the pieces I have don't quite match or look either too heavy or light.

Now off to pluck my brows...

>> No.8508780

>>8504051
Why do only fat girls post?

>> No.8509460

>>8503966
brandwhore would be wearing marc jacobs or michael kors or some shit like that. vs and hollister sounds more like dressing for comfort to me.

>> No.8509487

Looking through this thread, I feel a lot better about my style. At least I don't dress like a weeby skank.

>> No.8509492

>>8508780
Evidently they're not catty bitches who actually wish to contribute to the thread.

>> No.8509497

>>8509460

Coach man. Coach anything.

When the outlet mall went up in my area, the trash at my school would start wearing rubber coach boots in the rain, carry ugly as fuck coach purses, even wear the logo earrings. Turned me the fuck off from coach forever.

I used to talk to a leather crafter and she told me that the purses she would get from Coach, MK, etc had really subpar stitching - she was often surprised at just how bad it was.

>> No.8509499

>>8508101
>you can't trust other people who say it looks good
>so trust our opinions instead
Kek

>> No.8509505

>>8509499

I wouldn't say /cgl/ is a marker of good taste, but neither are probably your coworkers. It surprises me every time just how bad peoples' tastes are.

>> No.8509516

>>8509505
I'm not even the same anon. I just think that's stupid logic as there's no way to prove that the people nitpicking have good taste themselves.
I think it's cute, in fact, pretty much everyone itt posted a decent outfit. I didn't happen to see the anon who deleted theirs (I'll check the archive) but really.

All I see is salty chronic complaining.

>> No.8509519

>>8503684

>Victoria's Secret V-necks

You can literally buy V-necks at any clothing store why the fuck do you need to buy them at VS

>> No.8509521
File: 30 KB, 464x580, plus size short fit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8509516
Same anon btw but why are people even complaining about the fit of the shorts? I googled plus size white shorts and the majority looked like pic related. They don't look any different. Are these models doing it wrong or something?

>> No.8509531

>>8509521
Anons are just triggered when they see fatties in shorts, even if it doesn't look offensive.

>> No.8509538

>>8509519
it's a length issue. Forever21 and H&M v-necks stop above my belly button. VS v-neck are made longer so they are actually a comfortable length in me. I also shop at Hollister because they're the only brand that makes a size 3 jean in extra long length that doesn't fit like shit.

>tfw 5'11 and average height here is 5'5

>> No.8509539

>>8505391
>Elementary School
>Velour tracksuits almost every day
Possibly the greatest thing I've ever read on /cgl/

>> No.8509545

>>8509521
These are looser and don't look like they are creeping up her cooch.

>> No.8509554

>>8508132
If you want an HONEST opinion that's not horseshit: There isn't anything wrong with your outfit. Seagulls just hate anyone that looks remotely like they have their own style that isn't taobao weeb garbage.

>>8507711
Yours is the most sophisticated.
>>8504051
Is cute.
>>8504075
This looks like fall/winter wear for a hipster.
>>8508156
This is probably the most unfashionable and it looks like they're still wearing their labcoat, yet this isn't a threat to seagulls so it goes ignored.

Threads like these are such bullshit.

>> No.8509560
File: 64 KB, 340x508, crotchcreeper.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8509545
>looser
They're not. Most fat girls have shorts creep up their crotch because of chub rub.

>> No.8509617
File: 70 KB, 540x960, CJlY36xUYAASgpp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fatass contributing.

TBH I don't really have a "style" but I sure as hell would like one. I've been looking into my closet lately only to be bummed out by what's in there. For the last few summer months I've been wearing basically different iterations of the same thing. (Jeans, tee/tank, some kind of cute sandals. Or a dress with cute shoes.)

I've got some lolita things in my closet and have worn them to local cons, but I don't really join in on the community since wearing the same outfit to every meetup would be embarrassing as hell. Hoping to buy some older non printed pieces, since those will usually fit without looking completely horrible.

I kind of wish I had a direction to go in so I can buy shit and have a cool wardrobe but for now I'm feeling like a really basic and boring.

>> No.8509624

>>8509617
It's not risky, but it's fine. Good thing you're wearing pants or you would have gotten shredded.

>> No.8509666
File: 73 KB, 800x528, trash.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Between the ages of 18 and 21, the only thing I did for fun was go to clubs and get wasted. My wardrobe was almost entirely crop tops, jeans and shorts. And I would go to the same fucking club every Tuesday night (both of these pics were at the same club, tuesday nights several months apart).

What pisses me off is that now I'm into lolita, I'm a good 15 pounds heavier. I wasted a vaguely decent body dancing on sweaty strangers in a dive bar.

>> No.8509669
File: 37 KB, 353x353, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8509675
File: 1.29 MB, 2448x2448, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I was 16^

>> No.8509676

>>8509666
You possibly got that body by all the sweaty dancing though.
I wish I lived somewhere where I could dress in so little. Cold countries are the least fashionable.

>> No.8509681

>>8509676
m8 I'm a britbong, it's fucking cold here, I just drank enough to not feel it. The photo on the right was a night out in like February.

I don't know about the dancing being good for my health, but I do reckon I lost the body through all the drinking.

>> No.8509737

It seems a lot of people on cgl wear mostly normal clothes except for on weekends etc?

>>8505929
You must be 18+ to use 4chan.

>> No.8509762

>>8509737
I'd say this is accurate. Lolita is what got me into fashion in general, so now outside of lolita I mostly wear /fa/ tier monochrome shit. I haven't worn blue jeans and a plain t shirt since I was 14.

>> No.8509773

>>8509762
It seems like most people either wear normal tier /fa/ stuff, jeans and Ts if they are broke/young, work clothes, or casual j-fashion type things that are cute-sy but not necesarrily "out there" in terms of modern fashion. Nothing you would see in a crazy street snap but maybe in a normal J/K fashion magazine.

>> No.8509838

>>8509538
T A R G E T
T
A
R
G
E
T

>> No.8509847

lagenlook

lot of bluefish and hebbeding

>> No.8509856

>>8509617
You are really cute, anon. You have the proportions I wish I had.

>> No.8509901

>>8509838
>ttarget

>> No.8509965

>>8509901
Oh shit! Woops. But Target has dope v necks

>> No.8509996

Jeans T-Shirts and plaid shirts over them.

That's seriously all I wore for like 6 years.

Now I'm more into decora clothes (not ott), nice western coords, nanchatte and my lolita brando on special occasions.

My confidence builds erryday and I couldn't have done it without cgl. Thank you gulls.

>> No.8510015

>>8509965
I have a few of their vnecks and I like them, there's just something about the fabric i find weird so I wear them when all my others are in the wash.

>> No.8510041
File: 238 KB, 500x800, well.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Used to dress like this most the time honestly..

>> No.8510134
File: 163 KB, 693x960, dora_korea.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8510015
They do a lot of vintage distressed fabric so I can understand. I'll write my progress of style.

>elementary
I was Goth af! My parents let me wear whatever so I had no problem getting black and white thigh highs, black skirts, and fingerless fishnet gloves.

>middle
I got over goth once the emo/scene era rolled along because I hated bright colors mixed with black. Uniforms are enforced so all our clothes cash went to that instead. I wore thrifted tees and baggy pants. I wore my hoodies when I could.

>high school
I gave in to mainstream fashion and tried to go for an earthy look including off the shoulder shirts, tights and bead bracelets. Lots of piercings and earrings.

>now
Mostly white shirts with primary colored prints tucked into whatever bottoms I have in season. I try to emulate pic related.

>> No.8510263

Originally boot-cut jeans, converse, and t-shirts all day everyday.
Then I looked in the mirror at what a fumpy slob I was allowing myself to look like and change my style. I now wear ballet flats and fashion boots, skinny jeans, and chiffon and lace girly tops.

>> No.8510501

>>8509681
Dancing burns calories. Science.

>> No.8510504

>>8503886
Awww poor anon
everyone not fitting in your sugoi desu fantasy

>> No.8510507

>>8503966
You're prob one of those people that does the same thing in j fashion.
VS isn't really a high cost store for those in Lolita.
Stop being a creep

>> No.8510508

Business chic. My real job is pretty drab, so I at least try to be best dressed in the office. I would never consider getting a more creative job just because this one gives me enough of an income to afford both lolita and a normalfag designer wardrobe.

>> No.8510516

I don't wear lolita every day. My reg wardrobe is mostly cute/feminine dresses, tights, and whatever shoes I have in rotation. Usually something with a low heel. Also on occasion pin-up fashion.

I got into lolita a long time ago. Before that, in high school, I dressed pretty awful. I wore hot topic weaboo merch mixed with whatever was in at the time... So like Abercrombie jeans and tees. I thought I was so fashionable!

>> No.8510691

>>8510501
Alcohol has a shitload of calories, the atwater factor is nearly as high as pure fat. Also science.

>> No.8510708

>>8510691
Most sane people don't drink pure alcohol. A bottle of beer for example has between 100 to 150 calories.

>> No.8510747

>>8510708
Spirits/red bull seems to be the staple cheapie club drink, down 4-5 of those in an evening and that's 750 calories (and let's be honest, many Brits drink a lot more on an evening out). Skanky club dancing is essentially wriggling your body around and transferring your weight from foot to foot rather than a high energy dance form like ballet or hip hop, particularly if the dance floor is crowded so the amount of calories you burn is more like low impact aerobics at most, or walking/standing at worse - so depending on your weight, an hour of that is equivalent to a drink and a half, maybe 2 drinks. I think most people would drink more than 2 an hour.

Since when have you seen a female drinking beer at a club?

>> No.8510871

I had a both a baby bat and a skin/punk period when I was a teen before discovering lolita. I tried to drift away from dark clothing by wearing akamoji and otome but went back to goth. So now I mostly wear casual goth/strega/monochrome /fa/ shit with the occasional j-fashion burst when I'm not in lolita.

>> No.8510882

>>8509676
>Cold countries are the least fashionable.
Sounds like someone who's never been somewhere that's actually hot and humid. Take my word for it, it fucking sucks. Everyone's wardrobe consists of shorts, tshirts, and flimsy shoes because it's too hot for non-breathable shoes or boots. Any nice clothing you wear gets ruined because of how much you sweat on a daily basis, "seasonal clothing" doesn't really exist because it's too hot and every winter you see sweaty girls try and fail to pull off peacoats with booty shorts. I have this problem where every few months the shirts I have need to be thrown away because the amount of sweat in the armpits makes them smell permenantly. No matter how many times I wash them or with what detergent/softener they just have a bad BO smell in the armpits. Whenever I visit my relatives up north I remember what it's like to be able to talk outside without feeling like you're in a steam room. I always feel extra cool when I visit them because I'll be layering and wearing all my jackets when I visit in their summer time and they're wearing minimal clothing and complaining about the heat, and I'm like please you don't even know what being hot means, this isn't even lukewarm.

I usually end up wearing graphic tees /vnecks and jeans most of the year. I'm unfortunately really picky about the clothes I wear so I usually only have two or three shirts I like and I wear those constantly for the next few months until they get thrown away.

>> No.8510901

>>8510882
>I have this problem where every few months the shirts I have need to be thrown away because the amount of sweat in the armpits makes them smell permenantly. No matter how many times I wash them or with what detergent/softener they just have a bad BO smell in the armpits
Jesus, anon, I'm not trying to be a dick, but this sounds like a personal problem. I live in Alabama, where it's hot and humid as fuck, and I've never had this problem. Yes, I'll get pretty sweaty, but not to the point where I'm tossing out clothing from BO.

>I wear so I usually only have two or three shirts I like and I wear those constantly for the next few months until they get thrown away
It sounds like that's your reason for your shirts smelling like death, not the heat/humidity.

On topic, before lolita, I tended to wear stuff that today would be considered vaguely kfash, along with generic jeans and Ts. Outside of lolita now, it's mostly monochrome effay androgynous bullshit, but I'll still occasionally bring out the non-lolita j/kfash.

>> No.8510910

>>8510747
Yeah, this. I was drinking vodka and lemonade, so I was getting both the booze and the soda calories. I've since cut my alcohol intake massively and the weight melted off (there was a time that I was 2 stone heavier at one point).

Back then I also did actual dance classes and competed as well, so I can attest to what a difference it is as a work out.

>> No.8510950

>>8510901
Lol I live in Florida it's like one giant swamp filled with tourists and gators. TBH I think part of the shirt problem was aggrevated by somthing in the over the counter deodorant's I've had because at one point I switched to using homemade ones based off coconut oil and it helped (and made my armpits smell awesome) but it became annoying because the mixture kept melting / seperating and it would spill everywhere. Currently I've switched to Tom's but I can't use it anymore because I didn't read the ingredients when I got it and I'm allergic to the base.
>Anyone have good naturalish (no metals or anti-perspirant) deodorant brands?

>> No.8510958

Outside of my work uniform and lolita, I mainly wear oversized sweaters with lace shorts and tights. I only ever wear sweaters.

>> No.8510969

>>8510950
>Anyone have good naturalish (no metals or anti-perspirant) deodorant brands?
You should check out Etsy for that. I made the switch over to all natural deodorants, and I smell so much better, sweat less, and don't get that awful discolouration on my clothing now. I could never go back to regular deodorant; I swear it seems like that stuff aggravated the condition in comparison to the way it is now.

>> No.8510992

>>8510041
Cute
Would marry you

>> No.8511010

>>8510969
Thanks I never would have thought of etsy for deodorant I will check it out!

>> No.8511389

>>8504928
Why didn't you have a baby if you're in Uni?

>> No.8511399

>>8505929
>>yep I'm that one fancy goth girl

You and so many others, babe. Go and wank over nightwish

>> No.8511417

>>8510969
Any shop recommendations?

>> No.8511420

>>8508074
Its a religious necklace. You're not supposed to take the anvil off.

>> No.8512804
File: 1.00 MB, 449x206, 1399273581487.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I really like G-star, so a lot of structured tops and jeans, maybe sometimes a hoodie or big baggy jacket, and boots or docs or something along those lines. I don't really pay much attention to hair and makeup and tbh I rarely put it on anymore. Just a messy pony and fresh skin.

but most days be like pic related

>> No.8512986

>>8503684
why not just at least wear a sundress? its like you're trying to waste money and not be cute

>> No.8513001

>>8509675
why has nobody replief to this. pretty fucking funny.

>> No.8513003

>>8513001
because it's not, it's super average hot topic kid stuff

>> No.8513019

>>8503679
I had an embarrassingly big collection of Barbie clothes until I was like 13, then I spent 6 years in a loony bin so we had a sort of uniform that couldn't have colors in it, or pijamas (That could be as colorful as we wanted them to). So I have some very weird collection of funny jimjams because of that.

I wear jeans + shirts otherwise, with nice shoes.

>> No.8513050

>>8513019
sage for ot, but loony bin? a mental hospital or?

>> No.8513667

>>8509666
Nice body.

>> No.8513701

>>8511417
MissAliceCreations
LiveBeautifullyBody
sweetsnthings

Those are just some in my immediate favourites. Really, you can just search 'natural deodorant,' and find tons. Those ones sell the more normalfag scents, but there are some stranger ones, usually by the perfumery focused shops. I have an opium scented deodorant that I really enjoy.

>> No.8513776

>>8512986
Like I said in an earlier post, I like routine, so I enjoy sticking with my t-shirts and jeans. I imagine you're seeing me as someone who wears ill fitting/ loose clothing, which I can guarantee you, I don't. I know how to accentuate and accent myself in all the right places. Plus, I fucking hate sandals with a burning passion and dresses look weird paired with sneakers.

>> No.8513785

I either wear
>really basic stuff like black skinny jeans,black converses, white shirt/tank top and hoodie/sweater with usually a cute element in it (little strawberry on the top, little angel wings on the sweater,cute shaped bag,...)
>tumblr trash stuff like grid skirts/plaid skirts,cute/funny shirts like crying animu eyes, (or with a sassy thing/sad babydoll kawaii message/... written on it),huge pastel comfy sweater if cold, high socks,holographic backpack,jelly shoes/black and white creepers/white shoes with baby pink lacey shoelaces,..., and sometimes a touch of pastel goth-y shit if i feel like not being too pastel.
And if i ever goes out with friends i usually wear j-fash related stuff, if not, i wear soft tumblr trash shit

>> No.8513789

>>8513785
Also forgot about chokers.
Chokers are life.
I have like a white lacey one,another white lacey one with a mint ribbon, baby pink simple in velvet,same but in baby blue,peach pink with a tiny ribbon pendant, one black in leather with a heart shaped pendant,another black in satin with a tiny cat bell, and another that looks like those 90s girl chokers.

>> No.8513810

I'm a casual so I still wear my faded band tees and jeans on off day and business attire. At this point in my life, Lolita is for special occasions.

>> No.8514328

>you people legitimately wear these ugly dresses and shit in public

>> No.8514446

>>8513050
Yeah mental hospital
You can go out and live life but you need to wear the hospital colors when you go out, like a school uniform

>> No.8514587

>>8503679
Big hoodies, skinny jeans, flats and boots. I was a very practical weeb kid.

>> No.8514918

Leggings, skirts and dresses. Rarely will I ever wear jeans unless it's really cold (which it gets super cold here in the winters.) I wear strega fashion sometimes, and I really like mori girl but my wardrobe (besides my lolita) is all black/maroon/navy stuff, so I'd have to buy a lot to make it work.

>> No.8515115

>>8510992
>dyed hair
>marry

>> No.8515142

>>8513019
Seriously? They wouldn't let you wear regular clothes? What were you in for?

>> No.8516463
File: 628 KB, 245x200, tumblr_inline_nk4wrhmt551shyx5u.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8509492

>> No.8517835

>>8510992
Ah you are too kind anon.

>> No.8518694
File: 39 KB, 412x604, measbabby.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8508127
I've been lolita since I was a baby is that close enough?

>> No.8518799

>>8517835
>complimenting thirsty creeps

>> No.8521387

>>8504051

Don't go out with your spanx showing, that's gross.

>> No.8521485

>>8521387
>seeing Spanx anywhere in that pic
gr8 b8

>> No.8521531

>>8518694
You putrid ita fuck

Get a fucking petti and a fucking wig

>> No.8522501

Someone once said on here that F21 is a kfash brand. Is it really?

>> No.8522508

>>8504075
/fa/bulous

>> No.8522635

>>8522501
the ceo is korean and they might have always but i noticed now they're using more korean based/inspired things. soooo i guess so?