[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 110 KB, 495x499, 9876532.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8413030 No.8413030 [Reply] [Original]

What is it with all the feels threads getting deleted?

cgl-related:
>wake up today
>"Oh, what a nice day! And I haven't worn Lolita for so long! Let's dress up!"
>try on several dresses
>NONE of them fit anymore
>mfw

Jesus fucking Christ, no way I can live in denial about my weight gain anymore. I need to lose 10-20 pounds.
What can I do to motivate myself cgl? All my friends are pretty and thin, none of them can relate to me or help me (almost none of them exercise or eat an overly healthy diet). I-i just want to fit my burando again.

>> No.8413055
File: 97 KB, 310x464, 1413458371878.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Boyfriend's brother is making a cosplay prop for me
>I ride bf's ass for months about contacting him, and I send his brother an email giving reference material so he can order the parts
> Boyfriend gets in a car accident so I lay off of nagging him about it
>3 weeks till con
>HOLY SHIT CONTACT YOUR FUCKING BROTHER NOW
>his brother says he needs reference so he can order the parts, and that he's booked with work and probably can't do it on time
>send him reference material again
>con is in two weeks and he hasn't ordered these parts yet

>my fucking face when this part is essential to the character
>my fucking face when I have a small cosplay group I'm going to be in that expects me to be this character

>> No.8413062

so fucking reevaluate what you eat and go jog on a treadmill three times a week
don't be like my fucking mom who sits on her fat ass watching shows about other fat people fatter than her
"BUT IT'S SO INSPIRING"
bitch I'm the one going to the fucking gym while you sit there
being fat and unhappy should be all the inspiration you need to not be fat and unhappy

>> No.8413069

>>8413030
Idk, I guess this website motivated me to at least buy better shit at the grocery store, maybe it'll help you. Dieting is all about counting calories and maintaining willpower.
http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2012/10/08/willpower/

>> No.8413074
File: 499 KB, 500x281, Cheer.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>going to con tomorrow with friend
>having somewhat nice cosplay/outfit
>i'm in a good mood

On the other side
>put up rare dresses for sale
>need the money
>no one is buying
>more and more wishlist items pop up
>can not buy
>not sure if there is another chance

>> No.8413114

>dream item came today
>it fits! (I have been losing weight for this)
>it fits everywhere except my upper arms

Do i try to tone up my arms or will that make it worse? im going to keep losing weight and just hope it comes off from there

>> No.8413121
File: 16 KB, 332x280, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8413114
I wonder if this will help

>> No.8413128

>>8413114
I have this problem anon, the weight always comes off my arms last. Drink lots of water and keep at it! Sometimes water retention can make your upper arms a bit puffier than they should be.

>> No.8413129

A week of counting (truely, not understimating) your macro intake with myfitnesspal should get you started. If you don't wann hit the gym, cram up 15min or so of yoga/pilate everyday (I swear it's not that hard) for your core muscles, walk whenever you can, actually go for a walk on the weekend or something. Use the stairs too. For "real" exercise, I personally love body combat, I do 2x15 minutes sessions. It's not too hard and it's like dance, so super funny.

>> No.8413130

>>8413114
Muscles are "tighter" than fat, so for the same weight you'd be slimmer overall. You can't spot reduce, but keep on loosing weigh and add a light arm strenghtening routine and it should be better in a few weeks.

>> No.8413142

>>8413069
Nerd Fitness is the best fitness site I've ever found. Simple and easy.

>>8413129
MyFitnessPal's macros are apparently way off, stick to calories instead.

Bute really, >>8413030, just try to make small improvements week by week. This week, makes sure there's a good amount of veges in your dinner and lunch, perhaps replacing bread or pasta. Next week, keep that up and do some fun exercise every second day, like a dance aerobics video from youtube. Then keep making small changes/improvements while keeping up the old ones.

>> No.8413292

>>8413121
lol
is there a frillier option to match my jsk?

>> No.8413317

>Looking at photos from recent con
>See myself in an album
>worst lighting in the world, makes me look older than I am
>picture taken from upward angle, makes me look fatter than I am
>I'm clearly looking and posing for someone else in another direction
>generally look like shit
>can't find any other photos of me except these terrible ones

why. Who takes pictures of someone from shitty angles with gross lighting with a professional camera? If it were a cell phone pic I'd understand but please, why post this.

>> No.8413322

>>8413030
Anon I'm going through the same thing but more like I have 50 to lose. Lost 10 so far. You can do it!

>> No.8413331

>>8413030
If the motivation to fit your brand isn't enough for you then idk what to tell you.

>> No.8413351

Just haemorrhaging money this month after having done so well saving. Four birthdays, a wedding and Fathers' Day. I make alot of gifts but there always seems to be 10 things I need to but for people and I'm a poorfag (under 10k a year feeding a family of four)

I'm fed up of being pressured by beggars and friends when I say I can't afford something. I literally gave away £10 in one night because I was stopped and followed by so many people and when I told the last guy I literally had nothing left affer giving everything in my wallet away he gave me the dirtiest look thinking I was lying. Have been stopped three times by the same guy whilst wearing casual lolita and he insisted I must have money because of the way I was dressed. Everything i was wearing was from a thrift shop or I made myself. He also thought I was lying.

I make a few big purchases here and there buy 99% of my clothes cost under £5 and are from eBay/Primark/thrift shops My daily outifits usually cost £20-40 max including the damn underwear.

Even as a poorfag people think I'm some stingey, stuck up bitch when I wear cute things. I have extreme social anxiety so i feel really pressured and obligated with this sort of thing to the point I am physically suffering.

Also pissed after paying an invoice in AUD and Paypal fees my dress cost an extra £25 I didn't want to spare. I know it doesn't sound like much extra but that difference is a week's worth of food.

>> No.8413362

>order from reputable taobao reseller in March
>$600 AUD
>Ask them for it to arrive within 6 weeks except one bag because the website specified it wouldn't be ready
>2 weeks before due date
>"How's it going?"
>"Oh it'll be about another month anon-chan"
>tfw
>It arrived yesterday
>"Please recommend us to friends!"

Never again.

>> No.8413365

>>8413030
for dinner eat only store-bought healthy meals for 2+ weeks
for everything else eat small portions (enough to fill you up until the next small meal, not barely enough and starving yourself). for breakfast you can have cereal, for lunch you can have a small sandwich, for a snack something really small like cookies, in between meals things like fruit, etc.
you'll thank me
>source

>> No.8413367
File: 6 KB, 224x168, download (1)..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>want to get into cosplay
>the characters I'd be interested in cosplaying and am suited for tend to be side characters
>several of them would be completely unrecognizable by themselves
>don't know how to go about finding a group since nobody I know likes the same series as I do
>sigh

>> No.8413401

>>8413365
>store bought salt and sugar packed meals for dinner
>sugary cereals for breakfast
>carbs for lunch
>cookies or sugary fruit for snacks

lol

>> No.8413409
File: 10 KB, 442x504, jadesaysno.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>finally at a point in my life where I can afford brand
>always wanted to own some VM
>excitedly browse secondhand listings
>find some really beautiful pieces in my price range
>double check my measurements to be safe
>started taking birth control three weeks ago
>mfw my bust measurement has already grown by 3" and will no longer fit comfortably

There's a silver lining in that at least I have four years of sewing/pattern drafting skills under my belt thanks to school and feel pretty confident in the idea of making a replica of a dress I really want that will fit me beautifully ;__;

>> No.8413417

>>8413365
>store bought meels
>sandwich, cookie, cereal
>carbfest
>thank you
no, no thanks. Are you also this other girl who suggested cookies as a diet food in a previous diet thread? wtf

OP, drink lots of water/green tea/lemon water to keep you full. Eat in half portions and break for 30 minutes at least between, because thats how long it takes your stomach to relay to your brain that you're full. Use a calorie counter like myfitnesspal, and eat high protein, high fiber, and low carb. Eggs for breakfast is good and keeps you full for ages, oatmeal and beans is cheap and high in fiber.

>> No.8413442

>started lifting because I wanna actually put muscle on my frame
>started off by cutting about 5lbs fat in as many weeks
>stupidly stopped counting for 2-3 weeks and ate "intuitively"
>lifting hunger made me eat WAY over maintenance and I've put all the weight back on
>probably mostly fat with a little bit of muscle lesbihonest

Back on the counting wagon now but I'm feeling like an idiot for slipping so badly. Oh well, at least I'm making progress on the lifting front. Which for my weakling ass is going from 8lb dumbbells to 12-15lb, but hey, it's something.

>> No.8413448
File: 7 KB, 225x224, 1432753371898.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>boyfriend's package is over a week late
>turns out the truck it was on got stolen
>not a huge deal in this case (it was insured and they sent him a new one)
>apparently this "happens all the time"
>mfw I'm now super paranoid about losing my second hand and limited release brand purchases to thugs who will just toss them into a ditch

also
>mfw Captcha thinks a ceiling is a cake

>> No.8413455

>spend almost a month figuring out pieces for beginner lolita wardrobe
>all decided on skirt, jsk, blouses, shoes
>mom asks for $3000
>says she'll pay me back in 1.5 years
>know I'm not getting it back
>now can't buy lolita stuff

>> No.8413463

>The best looking cosplayers in the Western hemisphere are in Bucharest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV2Hd_wLz0k

>> No.8413467

>>8413455
>parents who ask their children for money
Gross. I feel for you anon.

My bf's mom is the same way. She even signed a contract when she borrowed money last time and never paid it back. Then if her son or daughters ask her for anything she finds an excuse to not cough up a red cent (in the case of my bf, she says he 'makes her feel dumb').
Then again, she's the type who purposefully works under 20 hours at her job so she'll qualify for state aid. Because fuck working for money.

>> No.8413491

>>8413401
>>8413417
hey, i'm just saying it worked for me
and i didn't have to live on some shit diet that probably wouldn't work either
>tfw 180 lbs+
>start changing eating habits
>breakfast: healthy cereal, not that chocolatey cereal with chocolate milk kind of shit + almond milk
>lunch: simple sandwich, not loaded with mayo and crap, whole wheat bread
>mid-meals: small can of fruit
>dinner: store bought meals
>cookies or etc small snack help to keep from binging on worse and stuffing yourself later
>tfw lost 60+ lbs
>tfw on medication that should be making me gain weight, not lose it
>tfw as a kid losing weight was hard as shit and now it's like my body did a 180, still don't get why because i barely exercise
>tfw everyone including doctors are always surprised at how much weight i lost when really all i did was limit my eating habits a little

>> No.8413494

>>8413467
Well, this is only the second time. The first time was only $500 and it was for the same thing -- taxes. My parents both work over 40 hrs a week, but they are in debt because of my sister's college (this sister also took all her scholarship money then spent it on concert tickets). They also keep fostering dogs that need medical attention...

They're being dumb about money, because if this was about a medical problem or something, I'd give them everything in a heartbeat and not expect it to be paid back. However they know what taxes are and shouldve planned for it. I guess I shouldn't have my parents that I saved $9000 in 8 months.

>> No.8413509

>need normalfag skirts for plain fairy kei or punk/gothic outfits from Aliexpress
>i have IBS and most elastics except burando skirts are too tight
>i'm not even fat my waist is 71 cm, hips 86 cm
>even if the elastic says waist 100 cm max at times the elastic dig on my waist
>mfw
Idk where i can find some cute pastel or black skirts online for cheap that aren't crazy short and with a confy elastic. Any suggestion?I don't live in the US and here places like Zara or H&M dont have bright pastel skirts or they cost too much for shit quality.

>> No.8413535
File: 336 KB, 680x383, 75a.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>might have thyroid cancer, won't find out for over a month
>another doctor is dicking around with my depression medication so brain shivers (ssri withdrawal)
>swollen neck and shitty brain problems mean no lolita for a while
>comm is actually being active for once too.
>feeling vaguely suicidal and I'm not sure if it's related to my meds being messed with (it took over a year to find the right mix) or just all the shit going on at once.

I just want to look cute.

>> No.8413543

>>8413509
Just pull out the elastic and replace it with ribbon that you can tie off as loose/snug as you want it.

>> No.8413548

>dream dress pops up in preferred colorway and cut
>this rarely happens
>not getting money in until next week
>message seller, ask about holding
>she only does payment plans
>ok, here's my address, invoice me there
>cut to now
>"sorry anon i sold it on facebook ): "
>internal screaming

seriously how rude. it's not like i don't have good feedback or couldn't pay in a reasonable amount of time. pretty pissed off now.

>> No.8413552

>>8413543
>tfw no sew skills
Or i should find ribbon/cord tied skirts? I saw one but the color was navy or khaki, i need lavender or black.

>> No.8413562

>>8413491
Losing 10-15 pounds is much harder than losing 60 pounds. Limiting portion sizes works, but at a certain point, you have to cut extra sugars and carbs (canned fruit and cookies). Plus your diet didn't include very much protien, so you had to keep eating to feel full. Having this like eggs for breakfast, nuts for snacks will keep you fuller longer.

Congrats on your weight loss though, that's an impressive life style change.

>> No.8413566

Haven't left house in days...too scared of wasting money to buy ANYTHING let alone lolita...missed doctors appointment yesterday...find out my mother is flying in to see me because she's so worried, guy's I'm so scared. Why the hell am I so broken? Nothing traumatic has ever happened to me.

>> No.8413578

>>8413566
It sounds like you're having a really bad episode of anxiety, anon. If you can't take yourself to the doctor, you should have your mother come with you so she can take you. I know it's tough to make the first step but it sounds like it's severely impairing your function, so it's time.

>> No.8413584

>>8413566
you don't need to have a traumatic experience to have something wrong with your brain. seek psychological help as soon as possible, anon. they are there to help you.

>> No.8413588

>>8413578
>>8413584

Thank you, both of you. I have an appointment on monday, so I am seeing a doctor for this. And knowing my mother, she'll come.

I just hate this so much. The meds aren't working, they just make me feel sicker. I'll tell the doctor that. But I just wish I could actually do something with my life instead of being a drain.

>> No.8413596

>work a 13 hour shift
>'do it for lolita'
>get over time
>gonna get a dream dress
>hop on cgl bst thread the other night
>find 2 of my dream dresses
>have both on hold until payday
>I've never been so happy, I could cry right now

Also
>went to my first lolita meet in 6 months
>feelsgood.jpg
>I need to move closer to my comm

>> No.8413600

>>8413588
you will do something with your life! what you are feeling right now will hopefully be temporary. with a lot of mental illnesses, there are good days and bad days. I'm glad you're getting professional help soon. please be strong and know that this will pass soon and you will get better.

>> No.8413620
File: 177 KB, 500x280, musn.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8413600
Thank you

>> No.8413684

>>8413055
What's the prop? I'm bored and want to make some money.

>> No.8413711

>>8413128
>>8413130
Thank gulls, i'll keep going,and drink more water and i have added 3ib to my weights from today.

>> No.8413740

>>8413548
How is it rude to sell something to the first person who can actually pay? Did she promise to sell it to you?

>> No.8413744
File: 78 KB, 446x434, hamman jump.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8413711
Read the damn sticky

>> No.8413754
File: 29 KB, 300x450, old-man-celebrating-laptop-16618166.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

/cgl/ related
>getting plenty of cute mori skirts soon
>going to my friend's summer cottage in the middle of the forest
so excite
not so /cgl/ related
>studying abroad
>got the opportunity to finish my studies elsewhere so that means I get to choose between studying in the UK and France
>UK means fine weather (to me at least), mother tongue, decent school and close to home (so that means I can just take the ferry home for Christmas)
>School in France is fairly respectable, near the coast but warmer and there's the language barrier
>also I have no idea how the postal system works and if my packages will arrive intact
I can't choose but I can't wait!

>> No.8413758

>>8413351
>I literally gave away £10 in one night because I was stopped and followed by so many people and when I told the last guy I literally had nothing left affer giving everything in my wallet away he gave me the dirtiest look thinking I was lying. Have been stopped three times by the same guy whilst wearing casual lolita and he insisted I must have money because of the way I was dressed.

Fuck beggars, 90% of them are people too lazy to get a job and aren't poor in any way, quit giving them your money and don't feel bad about it. The next time tell them to fuck off or you'll pepper spray them.

>> No.8413769

>>8413351
>pressured by beggars
Are you serious?
They are BEGGARS. That's what they do. You wouldn't last ten minutes with a pikey, I swear.
Just ignore them and walk off. Giving them any kind of money is charity and a dirty look when you don't give 'enough' is enough of a reason to never give them money again.
Actually, just don't give beggars money. Ever.

>> No.8413813

>>8413684
nano shinonome's key

His brother has two weeks to order the part and make a motorized version of it, and has been MIA.

>> No.8413819

>>8413740
i could actually pay though? i get paid next week. she said she would allow a payment plan, then didn't get back to me or send me an invoice until she let someone else buy it. if she was in contact with someone else that messaged her before me, she should have said so instead of getting my hopes up like a jack ass.

>> No.8413831
File: 31 KB, 640x480, wyff2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8413030
cgl-related
>finally gets paycheck
>can actually buy more brand and make a taobao order
>so many options

>> No.8413840

>>8413351

I'm laughing at the fact that you're henpecked by beggars out of all people. I'm such a pushover and even I don't give money to fucking beggars wtf.

>> No.8413912

>Browsing boyfriend's computer because he left it unlocked and went away
>Find some suspicious folder
>It is filled with *loli hentai*
>Get shocked & scared and run away

I don't know what to do /cgl/. Should I report him to the police?

I'm Canadian, so I have a legal obligation...

>> No.8413915

>>8413912
>browsing
lol ok

>> No.8413920

>>8413758
I used to work in a detox and dealt with homeless people every day. NEVER give them money. They always spend it on drugs and alcohol. Our busiest days are the days after the welfare checks come in because they go on a weekend binge and use the detox as a shelter because they're out of money.

>> No.8413943

>>8413912
>what should you do?
well, this is what you get for dating an anime-fan.
anime fans are trash who tend to go for lolis or have rabid yellow fever.

I don't know what you expected.

>> No.8413952

>>8413912
Why should you report him? Seems like he's a keeper since he looks like he'll be good with kids since he likes them so much.

>> No.8413978
File: 11 KB, 299x169, 000000..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8413912
Eh, they're just cartoons (I hope). Is there a Canadian law that forbids cartoon kiddie porn? I'd take a more introspective fear if I was in that situation and have thoughts that my bf likes me sexually because I remind him of a helpless, controllable little girl.

Thankfully, my boyfriend doesn't have a computer to watch porn with and we have a stable, loving sex life.

Not as bad as my ex roommate's porn though:
>ex roommate is lazy, slobby obeast "STEM" elitist
>no social life and only exits his room to receive delivery, go to class, piss, and take an occasional shower
>his room is filled with my dishes with rotting food in them among other trash and old clothes
>go into his room to rescue my dishes
>he isn't home for once
>his laptop is open
>peer into his browsing history
>big black cock x white women, cuck porn, interracial
>mfw roommate is a fat cuck

>> No.8413988

>>8413952
topkek

>> No.8413989

>>8413978
http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/section-163.1.html

It depends on what you define as "visual representation", but he could be facing 3-18 months prison time.

>> No.8413995

>>8413989

Does anon go to jail too if she doesn't turn him in?

>> No.8413997

>>8413943
0/10

>> No.8414000

>>8413978
Wait. Are you saying CP is better than cuck? Lolwut

>> No.8414003

>>8413997

It's kind of true though. Anime does have this tendency to habituate you to sexualised underage girls so it becomes normal. And then it can only really stay the same or go downhill from there.

There's are several reasons why Miyazaki has stopped making anime, and he is rather outspoken about what one of them is.

>> No.8414004
File: 25 KB, 600x600, 27428b5ea7f46107b3fd75f8ca8549e9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Pic is one of my dream dresses. I look for is all the time. It was listed on ClosetChild for super cheap and I didn't check the website until the morning after it was listed. It was already sold out by then. My heart is broken.

>> No.8414005

>>8414000

Probably because she's trying to justify her collection of shota by pretending she's above cuck.

>> No.8414010

>>8414000
No...? It's just funnier. Be calm.

>> No.8414017
File: 228 KB, 852x789, pedo=btfo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8413912
You are obliged by law cunt. If you don't report him, I'll report you to the police myself for supporting pedophilia.

>>8413978
>Eh, they're just cartoons (I hope).
Pedophile spotted.
>Is there a Canadian law that forbids cartoon kiddie porn?
Yes there is.

>> No.8414027

>>8414003
>Miyazaki
>taking the opinions of one of the most curmudgeonly artists ever seriously

The guy says all kinds of wacky controversial shit. He's like Alan Moore at this point.

>> No.8414030

>>8413912
>>8413943
>>8413978
>>8414003
>>8414017

>been on 4chan since loli and guro boards were around. Start reading this crap about how loli is disgusting and how we should report people to the police for having it.

The fuck is wrong with you people? Don't you G-d damn realize you're on 4chan for fuck's sake? Loli is part of our cultural heritage and should be celebrated.

>> No.8414042

>>8413943
This.

I thought my last boyfriend was the perfect guy but as soon as I realized that he likes loli I dropped him faster than a hot potato. His waifu was Nagisa, for christ's sake (that's like max level pedo).

>> No.8414046

>>8414030
What are you doing on /cgl/, you fat old neckbeard?

>> No.8414047

>>8414027

I am a self admitted sandy vag, so maybe that has something to do with it? I'm inclined to agree with him, mostly because either I grew out of anime and I haven't recognised that, or the overall quality of anime has gone down the drain and with that there seems to be an exponential explosion of waifu-ism and moe shit.

There's still quality stuff out there, but I'm not seeing quite as much as before.

>> No.8414049
File: 99 KB, 1019x768, Gas_station_episode_7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8414042
Please be a troll

>> No.8414051

>>8414042

Was your ex mine holy shit after we broke up he fucking got infatuated with that shit wtf.

I am so glad I got a new normie bf, among other things.

>> No.8414057

>>8414017
>Eh, they're just cartoons (I hope)
>Pedophile spotted.
Your logic also follows that if people watch animated depictions of rape, murder, abuse, and/or abuse that makes them rapists, murderers, and abusers. Stop.

There's nothing shady about an adult recognizing that a cartoon has hurt nobody and at best is an indicator of someone else's sick fantasies, and knowing the difference between that and real CP. There's also a difference between a predator who is intentional about being a pedophile and some dumb kid who watches too many cartoons who doesn't realize they're crossing into a boundary because anime culture normalizes that shit all the damn time.

You spastic dipshit.

>> No.8414058

>>8414051
>using the word 'normie'

Instant /r9k/ male troll spotter.

>> No.8414063

>>8414047
Excuse me?

The overall quality of anime has gone up in recent years. Finally we are getting feminist anime/manga like Shingeki no Kyojin (where women are equal/stronger to men) or Kill la Kill (where there are plenty of LGBT characters, including the main character, her mother, her sister, her half sister and her best friend).

>> No.8414068

>>8414058

>r9k
>bashing pedos

Um, what.

>> No.8414075

>>8414068
Fool, you are a pedo, strawmanning as a rational person (=against pedos), thinking that you will get some sympathy from us.

>> No.8414076
File: 62 KB, 435x737, 11148392_10153402708238270_7453901703490874662_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8414046
I cosplay

>> No.8414077

>>8413754
>god tier food
>god tier boys
>god tier language
>not going to France
What is wrong with you

>> No.8414087

>>8414075

I mean, whatever conspiracy theory floats your boat, but I did date a loli and now I regret it, that's all. It's not exactly a high tale from /b/. Chill.

>> No.8414093

>>8413912
2D isn't illegal.
If you find real kiddies, then that's a real problem.

>> No.8414101

>>8414093
In Canada (which is part of the UK/Commonwealth law sphere - so they take over UK's anti-loli laws), there is no difference between hardcore child pornography and a picture of a sexually dressed hentai loli.

You deserve to rot in prison, pedo scum.

>> No.8414104
File: 98 KB, 201x274, pffft.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>obsessed with looking young
>use make-up to look young
>use skincreams to make skin look younger
>dress in "lolita" fashion
>shave/wax your cooter
>watch anime about young characters doing cute things
>go to anime conventions dressed like young characters
>talk like kawaii uguu princess magical girl
>being anti-loli
>Not realizing the irony

>> No.8414108

>>8413912
you're a fucking idiot
i hope he reports you for whatever harmless cartoons you fap to
>don't deny it, you know you do it

>> No.8414112

>>8414104
I think most western countries idolize "youth" in the late adolescent and mid 20s sense. Not in the pedo sense of "youth" which is little girl. Even the majority of lolitas tend to look 17 and older.

Your point is kind of moot unless you're accusing mainstream culture of glorifying wanting women to look like they're under the age of ten.

>> No.8414114
File: 72 KB, 634x650, 3456790.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8414047
>>8414063
While I do agree with Miyazaki to a certain extent, I find it rather stupid to just ragequit because "hurrr durr nerds ruin everything!!1" Well fuck, welcome to real life. Everything that has ever been popular has its dark sides. Also there is some nice quality animu out there, it just gets drowned by shit ton of bad stuff. And surely the quality of anime will rise if one of the most influentual and talented creators like himself quits.

Jeez, imagine if people stopped writing books because someone like de Sade dared to touch their precious medium and ruin it forever.

>> No.8414120

>>8413494
Tell them you will but on the condition the re-asses their finances. Your sister's schooling can't be helped, but obviously they're not in a good position to be fostering dogs if they need to "borrow" that much money from their kid

>> No.8414126

>>8414108
Sorry, but there are no cartoons you can report women for.

>> No.8414127

>>8414101
That's just ridiculous

>> No.8414128
File: 76 KB, 809x1200, Are_All_Men_Pedophiles-838466741-large.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8414112
>Say this even though the truth is sweet and nursery lolitas do dress like 8 year olds.

>> No.8414129

>>8413509
You don't need sewing skills to take out the elastic, literally get access to the elastic and then hand stitch the rest. It doesn't need to look pretty

>> No.8414130

>>8414126
>believing women don't fap to ~loli hentai~ or young shotas having gay sex
>topkek

>> No.8414133

>>8414112
>in the late adolescent and mid 20s sense.
Whatever your age is, right?

>> No.8414140
File: 91 KB, 2702x1826, Sad-Cat-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw always see a certain lolita post her gigantic beautiful collection of classic lolita but rarely see pics of her wearing it
>mfw I just want to see her wear it because she's a similar build and skin tone to me

I don't begrudge her one bit. I actually rather admire her taste and I know she works hard to earn those dresses. It would be nice though if I had worn examples of her pieces so I know I can aspire to actually look good in them some day.

>> No.8414141

>>8414130
>>believing women don't fap to ~loli hentai~ or young shotas having gay sex
Most shoujo romance manga features a girl and a man who happens to be vastly older than the main character.
If you look at most heterosexual shoujo romances meant for women, you'll notice the trend. Man is always larger than the girl, the girl depicted as young and child-like.
the kicker here is majority of those books are made BY women.

>> No.8414142

>>8414128
That looks like a 20 year old woman. Even if she intends to look 8 she can't change the fact that she looks, at best, like a youthful 20 year old who evidently likes to wear pastel dresses with cartoons on them.

>> No.8414143
File: 259 KB, 494x946, funnyashelldude.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8414141
>the kicker here is majority of those books are made BY women
Same goes for one of the more popular loli manga, Kodomo no Jikan is written by a woman

>> No.8414144

>>8414142
Doesnt change the fact they are trying to act and look younger than they are.

>> No.8414145

>>8414128
OT, did anyone else watch this because if the cover? I was very disappointed that I didn't see a single lolita.

>> No.8414146

>>8414058

On /cgl/, the term means "non-anime fans" or "non-cosplayers".

>> No.8414147

>>8414145
>did anyone else watch this because if the cover?
d-didnt you read the title, though?

>> No.8414148

>ordered a full outfit at once
>realize ordered 2 sizes too small shoes
Probably going to sell them on LM as soon as they arrive.

>> No.8414149

>>8414063
>Kill la Kill (where there are plenty of LGBT characters, including the main character, her mother, her sister, her half sister and her best friend).

I'd argue that every female being bi or a lesbian isn't really done with equality in mind, it's just more waifuism and fetish bait, because now they can do sexy things without being "tainted" by having a relationship with a man. Most otaku nerds don't even register lesbian sex as actual sex, so a girl who has scissored 20 other girls is more "pure" than a girl who has kissed one boy.

>> No.8414151

>>8414142

I was browsing the lolita fashion tag on tumblr the other day, went past a sweet lolita who looked similar to this chick, and my bf just looked at her and goes "she really looks like she's dressing up as a young girl."

I don't mind sweet at all, but I think it's really pushing into denial when people say normalfags don't view sweet lolitas in that way. It's inevitable because it's weird and people assign labels to it automatically, unfortunately.

>> No.8414152

>>8414144
>act
Does she suck her thumb and ask dumb questions? You must not get invited to a lot of Halloween parties if you think dressing a certain way means that a person suddenly is not their self.

Stop being booty bothered that people can dress how they want and aren't necessarily catering to your personal fetishes. You can't have them anyway.

>> No.8414154

>>8414149
God you're fucking salty.
Muh otaku boogyman!

You realize we do the same shit with male characters too, right?

>> No.8414155

>>8414141
exactly, this too. just look at fucking sailor moon, for crying out loud.
>inb4 but they didn't have sex until she was older!! or shit
not to mention doujinshi
hell, if you're involved in fandom on tumblr at all, you'd see girls losing their shit over yaoi involving shotas everywhere
>tfw fucking Canada from Hetalia looks like a kid and gets tons of yaoi
>lol Canada laws, good luck

>> No.8414159

>>8414151
>if you don't accept our judgment then you're in denial
Lol.
And lolitas who wear cross dresses and veils just came from a nunery?
And the gothic ones are dark freaks who probably do weird rituals who should be avoided?
And classic lolitas must be prudey since they look like they just stepped out of a play starring grandma's closet?

>> No.8414168

>>8414155
>I-its okay because its shota lol!
>heterosexual loli manga is okay but only when the guy is a super hunk and its not for guys! anything else is objectification for disgusting pigs!
This logic is awful, and I wish these folks would understand that there isnt much difference between a loli stuff for guys and the romantic shoujo romances that feature self-insert lolis.

>> No.8414173

>>8414159
maybe you're just salty she has a bf.
its okay, if you blame your loneliness on otaku or lolicons or waifuinsm maybe you'll feel better.

>> No.8414175

>>8414112
Most cultures idolize a child-like youth. This is why women with small faces, large eyes and small noses are seen as more feminine and more attractive, even in western cultures. Studies have shown men rate women higher if they have more child-like features.

>> No.8414177

>>8414114
Did you just tell Miyazaki, welcome to real life, cause lol.
I'm sure he knows and not only that, his quote was that it was jap propaganda and that it has gone to shit in his opinion. I think the guy knows what he's talking about whether weebs like it or not.

>> No.8414178

>>8414175
dont say truthful things like that, you might trigger someone.

>> No.8414183

>>8414154
How does that make it less incorrect or less propaganda?
It doesn't mate.

>> No.8414192

>>8414148
What size and what color are they?

>> No.8414197

>>8414178
The word trigger triggers me

>> No.8414199

>>8414175
>>8414178
Can the misogynerds PLEASE fuck off back to /a9k/?

>> No.8414202
File: 471 KB, 800x1017, free.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8414183
>propaganda
Darn those patriarchal japs for making things that sell! I'm so mad that men have the right to objectify fictional female characters, its so disgusting that men ship the characters they like!

M-muh husbando..

>> No.8414208

>>8414199
I'm a girl, you retard.
That poster is just stating FACTS, these are studies that have happened. It's human nature to desire youthful features and its engrained in society as well as the subconscious, thats why moeshit sells so well.

>> No.8414211

>>8414208
>I'm a girl, you retard.
Yeah, sure you are, /a9k/er.

>> No.8414216

>>8414199
You can look it up for yourself, the studies are out there.

>> No.8414217
File: 123 KB, 1280x720, s a l t.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8414211
>If they disagree with me, they're a man!
Come now.

>/a9k/
so salty

>> No.8414218

>>8414211
You sound like an ugly women with manly/ old features.

>> No.8414222

>>8414202
But isn't it funny how they sexualize men to be feminine? I rarely see the masculine version of sexualization unless it's some thing like space dandy, but then it's played up as comedy, like haha, isn't it so hilarious to treat women like trash?

>> No.8414225

>>8414216
I'd link the wikipedia page of the definition if i could remember the term for it.
Basically says men subconsciously prefer younger looking or (youthful) genetic traits.

>> No.8414226

>Planning trip with con friend
>"Hey anon, the badge is expensive, let's share."
>I say no, I paid for mine already
>Most passive aggressive OK known to man
>"Anon what are you cosplaying? Can I stay by your side the entire time?"
>Tells her that she cant be at my hip the entire of the con because I have group plans
>Friend changes her cosplay schedule so we're always cosplaying the same series
>We're also both flying in, from different states
>Friend asks how I'm getting to the con from the airport
>Says friend they've never met is picking me up
>"Hey anon, can friend pick me up as well, its really early in the morning. Just ask."
>Says no.
>Con is in a month, I'm so not ready.

I'm probably being a salty bitch

>> No.8414227

>>8414222
>I rarely see the masculine version of sexualization
Bara.

>> No.8414236

ITT:
>Pedo males trying to justify child pornography just because it's drawn instead of photographed.

>> No.8414239
File: 52 KB, 500x500, dark_blue_color_bows_lolita_shoes-an-124-15.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8414192
Color Navy Blue
Europe Size 35
Platform 6.3cm Heels
Also.. that's not the right heel I wanted the shorter one, I think I must have been hallucinating when I added these to cart.

>> No.8414241

>>8414225
Neoteny?

>> No.8414243

>>8414226
dont let them weedle you

i had a friend like that and i spent the majority of my con babying them. then they left me alone outside nearby the con in a sketchy looking place because they didnt like how i was "riding their coat tails" and "always tagging along."

>> No.8414245

>>8414241
Yeah thats it.

>> No.8414247

>>8414227
This this this this this.
>Bara doujinshi
>hot older muscle men everywhere
>tfw might have a bara kink

>> No.8414250

>>8414202
>Free! and MakoHaru
perfect example. MakoHaru fandom is fucking huge and filled with art like this (along with girls who sexualize them and/or draw shota art of them and other Free! characters)
>but h-haha it doesn't count because they're guys and we're girls!! it really doesn't count!
at least admit it to yourselves

>> No.8414253

>>8414218
Not that anon but you sound like an ugly vain bitch with an ugly personality

>> No.8414254
File: 234 KB, 473x446, bar a.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8414247
I know you're feel

>> No.8414258
File: 471 KB, 528x850, bara 2..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8414247
>you are feel

>>8414247
>tfw might have a bara kink
tfw there are people who say girls cant like bara. I absolutely love bara though.

>> No.8414259

>>8414236
ITT:
>Pedo fujoshit females in denial trying to hide their pedo level just because it's drawn and features cute guys instead of photographed.
>b-but i'm bound by law to report him, no matter that Canadian laws are shitty as hell!!
I'm glad I live in the US.

>> No.8414263
File: 7 KB, 259x194, download..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8414149
See also: Robert A. Heinlein
>Women (particulary young and attractive ones) have the god-given right to wear as little clothing as possible and make out with other chicks and also my dick! Wow, I'm so progressive!

>>8414247
Are there any non-porn bara series out there, though? As far as I can tell bara is either porn or played for laughs whereas serious bishounen characters are everywhere, including shows aimed at children.

>> No.8414265

>>8414258
Who says that that makes no sense

>> No.8414270

>>8414253
Found another old manfaced women.

>> No.8414273

>>8414250
>at least admit it to yourselves
The difference between shota and loli is that shota is okay because they say so, and loli is wrong because eww icky.

>>8414265
Other girls who say bara is only for gay men.

>> No.8414274

>>8414258
>tfw there are people who say girls cant like bara
>time to hide my bara art collection

>> No.8414275

>>8414063
>where women are equal/stronger to men
thats nothing new.

>> No.8414278

>>8414270
I bet you're one too, with that attitude.

>> No.8414279

Why are people acting like every female seagull faps to shota? Because hell no.

>> No.8414281

>>8414263
>played for laughs
Whats wrong with that?
You cant sexualize comedic characters?

>> No.8414284

>>8414279
Then what do you fap to? Older men or young looking sexualized men, probably

>> No.8414286

>>8414063
>Finally we are getting feminist anime/manga
Anime/manga has always had better female leads than western animation.
AoT and KLK are fucking horrible examples of it, though. It's like arguing that Naruto was feminist because there were a bunch of female ninja. Also, something being feminist does not make it inherently good.

>> No.8414288

>>8414258
I wouldn't necessarilysay that girls can't like bara, but it definitely isn't the target audience, which is fine. You don't have to be the target audience to still enjoy something, right?

>tfw I have a commissioner at cons who always commissions really bara stuff all the time.

>>8414279
just because I married Ricken in an FE:A playthrough......

>> No.8414293

>>8414286
>Naruto
>oh god, the SasuNaruSasu fandom comes to mind
>plus the Sakura hate
>or the few who liked her and would self-insert as her with any hot guy in the series

>> No.8414295

>>8414288
>but it definitely isn't the target audience
says you.

>> No.8414296

>>8414288
>just because I married anyone in a FE:A playthrough, more like
>kek

>> No.8414298

>>8414295
not them but it actually isn't, the target audience is actual gay japanese men with fujoshit on the side.
>is a girl
>knows this to be true and accepts it
>just give me more bara

>> No.8414305
File: 372 KB, 639x508, 10gziol[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8414254
>>8414258
My sisters. All I really want from life is a boyfriend who would be willing to have hot cosplay sex while dressed up as Priapus.

>> No.8414309

Can you all stop snacking on bait and just go back to topic?

>> No.8414310

>>8414273
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't most shota boyxboy? As in, two shotas? Whereas lolis are often paired with adult men?
>feels good to be a normie

>> No.8414313

>tons of shoujo romance manga aimed at women depicts the main female character as small virginal, innocent and young.
>male love interest is tall, considerably older, and more adult looking.
>blatant material for women who self-insert as loli
>i-its okay because its for girls!"

>> No.8414315

>>8414310
There is tons of shota x adult woman and femdom featuring shota.
its extremely common. and there are plenty of women who like it.

>> No.8414316

>>8413912
here's a thought from a girl
would you be freaking out and asking if you should report them if they were a girl?

>> No.8414318

>>8414284
no, lesbian porn.

>> No.8414319

>>8414305
I like you anon and I hope your dream is realized some day
>wouldn't say no to a hot muscular boyfriend engaging in hot cosplay sex myself

>> No.8414320

>>8414310
It ranges between boyxboy and manxboy, with the occasional woman and girl thrown in but that usually focuses more on the female. There's also the surprisingly popular subgenre of crossdressing shota to consider as well.

>went through a phase in middle school, don't judge me.

>> No.8414321

>>8414318
I guess you think it's much more pure to fap to because they're lesbians, huh?

>> No.8414324

>>8414320
>don't judge me.
but its okay to judge guys for liking loli manga?

>> No.8414328

>>8414324
You're going to compare a 13-year-old with an adult? Really?

>> No.8414338

>>8413912
>tfw considered the possibility of moving to Canada once when I was older
>tfw this mentality
nope.

>> No.8414344

>>8414328
Yeah. You should have enough sense to know drawings are drawings. Especially if you were a shotacon.

>> No.8414351

>>8414338
>tfw this mentality
>tfw /cgl/ has a similar mentality
>tfw /cgl/ is canada

>> No.8414365

I don't know how to get a job making more money. Even with a grant going to the cheapest school in my area, it's a grand and a half for tuition which isn't covered by the grant.

How do people in the us do it, I don't understand?
I would live to be an interior designer working in some modern office and talking to rich people about some kitchen they want. But those places want me to have a degree.

The fuck am I supposed to do?

>> No.8414377

>>8414365
It's called trade school. Learn a blue collar skill like plumbing, welding, becoming an electrician, etc. It's relatively cheap and you can earn a pretty good salary doing those jobs. Hell, you can spend 6 months to learn underwater welding and earn over $100,000 working in an oil rig. But I guess since you're a girl you're above doing actual work.

>> No.8414394

>>8414377
I'm a girl and I've thought about it.. not sure how well I'd do. I went to cosmetology school a long time ago but it wasn't for me.

I'll look into it if it means I can actually make a living wage but from what I usually hear, people welding and doing electric work aren't making money to buy brand dresses..

>> No.8414399

>>8414351
/cgl/ is likely filled with sheltered so-called ~pure~ bitches anyway, so i'm not really surprised by this
>disclaimer: girl

>> No.8414402

And everyone wonders why these threads get deleted

>> No.8414412

>>8414377
>learn underwater welding and earn over $100,000 working in an oil rig
You realize underwater work is extremely dangerous, right? thats why you are paid so much for it.

>> No.8414421

>>8414402
I actually enjoy the derailments when the board is having an especially slow day.

OT:
>went trigger-happy online shopping last month
>went a good $200 over-budget
>fuckfuckfuckfuck can't spend shit now
>still look at shopping sites because fuck me
>month almost over
>nothing i remotely like or could consider buying has popped up
>almost there

I get paid next week so I just have to get through the next couple of days.

>> No.8414429

>>8414412
>not risking your life for burando

>> No.8414435

>>8414394
You could spend two years and get an associates degree as an RN or Physical Therapy Assistant. Both make about $60,000 a year. RN school is expensive but PTA school you can usually get at a community college.

>> No.8414439

>>8414435
How much does that cost usually?
Also how much math is involved?

>> No.8414441
File: 130 KB, 707x1000, 1422477293_7357079.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8413915
Lol this. Mind your own goddamn business. But since you've already snooped...

Consider the following. Pic related arouses me. You think I wanna fuck a snake IRL?? Your boyfriend is weird, but jesus, at least talk to him about it.

>> No.8414449

>>8414439
Just google a fucking nearby school FFS. I don't know where the fuck you live. For nursing school you need to know statistics and algebra to do med calculations and conversions. You need physics for PTA.

>> No.8414486

>>8414142
The girl was actually 14 or 15 if I recall correctly. But I agree, she looks older than that and they likely chose her for that reason.

>> No.8414513

>>8414449
>Just google a fucking nearby school
I've already done this, that's how I know that when I applied for a grant I still wouldn't be able to afford tuition. There are a lot of schools where I live but the cheapest one and I still can't afford it.
my bf said his friend did it by making payments for classes but that's like 100 bucks a class, I don't think I could do that either.

Like how am I supposed to learn anything if I can only take classes periodically?

I guess I'll just keep trying to be a bartender.

>> No.8414514

>>8414243
I'm being pretty fucking stern with them. They want to be cheap and I'm not going to let that ruin my only vacation this summer.
I'm already mad enough because they forgot about the taobao group order, and whined to me to make a separate order for them so they could get their cosplay.
And now all my stuff is in but because they insisted on custom sizes the order is taking forever.

>> No.8414520

>>8414063
>tfw Madoka Magica is a way better example of female strong characters
>>8414126
Kek, you are so naive. Even women fap to loli, shota and every hentai genre possible.
>mfw i do but not loli/shota
>>8414175
Yeah, it's true for most men unfortunately even for the old ones that want to fuck a way younger woman. I don't have issues if a young guy around my age says i look so young for my age (as long he hasn't a pedo/ageplay fetish) but when a way older guy would try to tell me that... i start to get worried and i never date way older guys than me. Not only physically it's a big turn off for me, it's also a mind difference and they tend to consider a way younger woman more like a "trophy, hurr durr i have a young waifu" in my opinion and not wanting a true relationship.
>tfw i can date younger 18+ guys cause i look not my age
>feels good man

>> No.8414524

>>8414520
>Kek, you are so naive. Even women fap to loli, shota and every hentai genre possible.
that anon is implying that only men can get arrested for cartoon porn.

>> No.8414590

>>8414145
I watched the doc, and the only time I saw that was remotely "lolita" was the dress up for the cover shoot (and even that she's not a lolita at heart) and that's it. I was so disappointed that I couldn't watch the entire doc

>> No.8414627

>got an exam the next day, packed my bag already
>stay up all night browsing yahoo auctions
>get to uni, realise i forgot to pack my calculator
>insert table flipping, consider whether i should commute home again and brave the 2 hour return trip because i have 2 approved calculators at home
>fuck it i'll spend the $32 and buy one at school

it's not much but i'm bitter because i already have 2 at home

>tfw didn't even end up buying anything because kept getting outbid

>> No.8414740
File: 85 KB, 600x476, 1332987428436.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Decide to cosplay as the closest thing I have to a personal hero
>Go all out, put hours and hours into design, working material etc, even bought some expensive-ass gloves and boots just to make it look better
>Proud
>Day of con, get shit tons of pictures taken of me
>Pride level hits euphoria by the end of the day
>Look for pictures online later
>Haven't seen even one in the month since
It probably didn't actually look that good anyway

>> No.8414745

>>8414740
many people who are not that big on the cosplay scene don't put their pictures up for public viewing
don't worry as long as you enjoyed it, i'm sure you looked great

>> No.8414754

>finally bought dream skirt
>finishing pieces for coord are in the mail
>gonna wear it to a wedding next month and show it off to everyone I know
>excited as fuck

>> No.8414757

>>8414745
I did enjoy it. Lots of comments and praise. Even mistaken for a Monty Python cosplay once, but it made his day! so I couldn't correct him. I do wish I could have seen how it turned out. I wasn't with anybody who owned a camera worth a damn.

I do feel good for my friend, he got a lot of attention for his Wolfwood. He deserved it too, his prop is one of the best amateur props I've seen. Better than my shitty helmet was.

>> No.8414762

>>8414524
Anon is stupid to think only men could get arrested, even women but more if was actual CP than animu loli or shota porn imo.

>> No.8414868

>>8414321
Please, enough with this "pure" bullshit. At least it involves adults.

I can feel this thread getting deleted any second.

>> No.8414911

>>8414154

You shouldn't be so quick to jump to hostility, I'm not salty at all, or even saying it's necessarily a bad thing.

I was just saying that it's erroneous to call animu lesbian waifus "a step for equality" or whatever, since the reason they're lesbian/bi isn't because they want to be progressive, it's because it's hot.

>> No.8414928

>>8414911
It'd be fucking hilarious to see SJWs argue that garbage like Strawberry Panic is progressive and not pandering at all.

>> No.8414932

>>8414120
Yeah, honestly I feel shitty speaking to them about it. They should know better, especially since both sides of their families are fighting with money since they're so bad with it. Mom's dad is suing his older brother, mom's mother is suing her older brothers, and dad's youngest sister is supporting two siblings and their mom.

I've come to terms with giving them the $3k and not getting it back. However, it worries me that they might keep doing it the same way that my one grandma keeps doing it to my aunt. We are obligated to support our parents in the way that they supported us, but at the same time, I'm a fucking waitress who eats mac and cheese for dinner and goes out maybe once every month or two because I want to save money.

At least I made $550 in the past 4 days. That should cover the anniversary gift for my bf and my dad`s father`s day present. If it was mother's day, I probably would just consider the money a present for my mom... but my dad has zero control or say concerning their finances, and he refused to let me get him something for his birthday, since that was the month I was unemployed due to moving.

AND, my bf offered to by me my first lolita coord. ;_; I don't want him to, but it would make me really happy, and it's under $200.

>> No.8414942
File: 56 KB, 640x480, Strawberry%20Panic%2006[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8414928
It pandered to me because there was a horse

>> No.8414978
File: 337 KB, 867x848, 1432609913841.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8414942
>That fucking quality horse

>> No.8414987
File: 637 KB, 500x275, I have no idea what's going on Thor.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Damn is this thread a clusterfuck tonight.

>> No.8415097

>>8414063
I'm sorry, but those anime series are shit in the scheme of things, enjoyable though they are. Animation may be "better", but the stories are fucking awful and fall prey to all the cliche fan-service bullshit. They are hardly feminist either. The stories are complete drivel - all style, no substance.

>> No.8415101

>>8414140
Who is it anon?

>> No.8415104

Earlier today I saw Dakota Rose on Japanese TV, thought it was awkward when they showed silent bits from her youtube videos and then seeing her irl, with her obvious circle lenses and heavy makeup. My japanese host family told me they know she's suppossed to be famous here for being like a 'doll' but told me she doesn't look like one at all. Thought that was funny.

>> No.8415111

>>8415097
I agree with this anon.

>> No.8415128

>>8414321
I fap to lesbians because I'm lesbian.

>> No.8415131

Why do lolitas all say the same thing when they talk about what strangers say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbWTwbS8DWI

I wear it and the only thing I've ever gotten was "Where did you get that dress?" And I told the lovely older woman about Innocent World and buying clothing online.

Unless you're dressed like a fucking moron, you really arent going to stick out so much.

>> No.8415136

>>8413367
>unrecognizable
tfw no planetes group to cosplay with
You should do it anyways though if you're a big enough fan

>> No.8415139

>>8415104
hello captain obvious, what was the point of that post?

>> No.8415141

>>8414128
I've always been super curious... Is this an actual dress/brand? Or is it like bodyline/milanoo shit?

>> No.8415157

>>8415131
this!!!! x1000000

>> No.8415165

>>8415141
...kinda looks like dolly cat

>> No.8415167

>>8415131
Same and I wear the pastel sweet vomit that everyone claims gets the worst reactions. 99.9% of the time it's "oh you look so cute!" and then they move on. The other .1% is made up of "what's the occasion" or "where'd you get (insert item here)" but that's pretty rare

>> No.8415169

>>8415141
It's Whimsical Vanilla-Chan by Angelic Pretty.

>> No.8415193

>>8415131
jesus how annoying and horrifying she was

>> No.8415222

Not really /cgl/ related
>I have gained plenty of weight since I started attending uni 2 years ago
>6 months ago decide to lose it, start going to the gym and get into a pretty strict diet plan
>Tons of cardio, heavy liftan, diet is strict, didn't lose a single pound or inch.
>Fast forward to this month, go on holidays with bf for 2 weeks, we eat mainly pasta, burritos and pizza; I don't exercise that much.
>When I come back home, I get a shitton of "WTF YOU LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT ON THIS 2 WEEKS, YOU LOOK MUCH, MUCH SMALLER!"
And then they say that stress making you fat is bullshit.
On a more /cgl/ related note:
>I indeed lost a lot of weight and inches
>Try on old cosplays
>They fit!
>W-were they always this short, tho...?

>> No.8415243

>>8414275
In anime, they always have patriarchal tendencies / making women damsels in distress and the men are always stronger / do the rescuing.

SNK gave us strong independent women characters like Mikasa, Annie, Sasha or Ymir.

>>8414286
>Also, something being feminist does not make it inherently good.
Back to /r9k/, you piece of shit.

>>8414316
A girl would obviously not be a pedophile.

>> No.8415255

>>8415243
>feminism!!!!
>a girl would obviously not be a pedophile
back under the rock you came from, you piece of shit

>> No.8415257

>>8415255
You need to have power over the victim in order to be a pedophile. In patriarchy, men hold all the power. Hence women cannot be pedophiles, even if they were to act sexually towards children.

>> No.8415263
File: 27 KB, 510x328, see-what-you-did-there-to-vict-aguiar.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8415257

>> No.8415459

>>8415243
>strong independent women
>Mikasa, Ymir, Annie, or Sasha

Is this bait or are you 15 years old?

>> No.8415479

>>8413362
name and shame, which reseller?

>> No.8415505

>>8415263
Stop.
Responding.

>> No.8415538

>>8415505
>feminist cunt mad that people can't tell apart if her landwhale compadres are serious or trolling because there is literally no difference

>> No.8415557

>>8413912
>I'm Canadian, so I have a legal obligation...

You never have a legal obligation to snitch, except in fascist police states.

>> No.8415559

>>8415257
i certainly hope you know about teachers, women teachers to be exact, who are not only have power over their students. mothers have power over their children. there have been cases of both circumstances where children have been molested. your statement is invalid and uneducated.

>> No.8415565

>>8415557
>You never have a legal obligation to snitch, except in fascist police states.

Are you an edgy 13 year old? Just the other day, there was a discussion in Britain if teachers should report parents to the police if they catch the kids playing games like Grand Theft Auto, because Brits are legally obliged to report mistreatment of children (which includes children playing violent games), so naturally the same goes for suspicion of pedophilia.

>> No.8415568

>>8413030
my advice OP?
it's not really motivation as it a good routine.
Now I'm a person who is a failure at doing ruitines. never happen able too. I get bored, and I like changing things up.
But when it comes to be serious about weight loss…
It really does work. I lost so much weight my freshman year of college and managed to keep it off because of this.
The best thing you can do it cut out breads and dairy.
I know the best food groups ever, but you just HAVE to do it if you want to lose weight easily.

>> No.8415572

>>8415559
> falling for easy bait
Are you new or do you just get your panties into a twist easily?

>> No.8415576

>>8415131
I was halfway through the video when I noticed the tattoo in her arm. WTF is that, it looks like something a 12 year old weab drew.

>> No.8415578

>>8415572
He is obviously an MRA (seeing his "b-but women do it too!" posts) - there are no panties to wrap around that fat neckbeard ass.

>> No.8415582

>>8415557
>>8415565
You also have a legal obligation to report anyone you think is a threat to themselves or others.

>> No.8415583

>>8415572
you got me my panties are practically cyclone level twisted by now

>> No.8415584

>>8415582
This so much.

Blessed feminism & progressives, finally fighting against thoughtcrimes.

>> No.8415606

>boyfriend likes loli/trap shotas
>I like loli/shotas in general
>discuss and share hentai together
Feels good

>> No.8415623

>>8415606
This is why NEET neckbeard homosexuals are dangerous to society.

>> No.8415635

>>8415623
but we're both qt cosers!

>> No.8415644
File: 172 KB, 713x597, metoopunpun.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>when I was younger I used to go to cons and such with my big sister and her friends
>big sister and i have small falling out
>im too scared to reach out to her
>trying to plan out cons and stuff on my own now
>no idea how to go about it
>being reminded of good times is making me really sad
I'm really lost on the whole con-planning thing because back when I used to go with them my mom handled all the money and big sis handled all the planning and now i'm trying to do both but its just weird. reading the colossalcon thread made me so sad, im determined to go next year but i have no idea what im doing.

>> No.8415792

>>8415165
How new are you?

>> No.8415802
File: 57 KB, 400x280, everyday.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Unloading all of my latest woes
>no lolitas in my city except for one girl who I don't get along with at all
>have trouble making friends because I'm so shy in group situations both in lolita and out of it
>all the meetups in the comm closest to me are huge, they all know one another and have nothing in common with me except lolita
>boring as fuck as a person all I do is work and sit at home because literally all of my friends except girlfriend have opposite schedule to mine
>tfw I can finally afford to buy brand and go out and have fun but no one to do that with

>> No.8415883

I have to admit I think that going on 4chan and watching moeshit anime has desensitized me to loli shit.
The same way that /cgl/ made me realize that looking like a petite asian girl is the best thing ever because everyone will fawn over how adorable you are. I mean, there's no denying that youth is held to the highest standard her; just look at all the anons willing to post about how they are totes 'so young everyone asks me for my ID uwu"

That said, reporting your bf because he has a folder of loli lewds which you shouldn't have been looking at in the first place is kind of tricky. If he does get convicted he'll have a sex offender record for the rest of his life. And for all we know the stuff in it isn't all that bad, maybe just DFC girls.

>> No.8415887

>>8415883
Looking at loli hentai is just one step above raping actual childrens. There is literally no difference between masturbating to loli hentai and masturbating to videos of children being raped. If anything, the latter is actually better, since at least the children are being financially compensated. In the former case, they aren't even getting that.

>> No.8415893

>>8415887
>If anything, the latter is actually better, since at least the children are being financially compensated.

7/10 bait for making me actually feel angry

>> No.8415903

>>8413491
anon, it probably worked for you because you weren't getting enough nutrition. i lost weight from eating only mcdonalds for 3 weeks too.

>> No.8415909

>>8414911
honestly some of them aren't pandering. most of them are, but then most anime is pandering to begin with. i wouldn't count out good things though.

>> No.8415912

>>8414063
>kek la kek is feminist
holy fucking shit. is this what 3rdwavers actually believe???

>> No.8415922

>>8415243
>ignoring Historias development

>> No.8415926

>>8415909
Oh, of course, I wasn't discrediting all of them, I was just stating the fact that the majority of them are just pandering because lesbians are hot.

>> No.8415934

>>8415912
>only the women have power, drive the story along and look good doing it
>male characters are worthless and job hard
You tell me.

>> No.8415964

>>8415934
the only slightly acceptable answer is that the women have more power.

the storyline is paper thin with an identity crisis that switches from being so definitely just a parody to actually seriously fanservice shit. they constantly shoehorn ways to try to justify it but then end up saying 'welp because iuno lol'. the characters themselves are all garbage and even after expressing their opinions just kind of go with the flow of the intended plot with no motivation to do so(and infact distinct lack of or desire to do anything but) instead of being true to themselves.

the whole idea of super sexualized strong female leads is played out as fuck and has been an over-saturated theme in the anime market for atleast 10 years and many much better characters have been vilified with harsh criticism for the same things.

>inb4 but they don't like the revealing outfits so it's better!
no.

>> No.8415974
File: 52 KB, 600x450, 1360108317-0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8415964
>super sexualized strong female leads is played out as fuck
I'm glad someone else hates this just as much as I do.
>mfw ~*~the only way to be empowered and attractive is to be hot n sexy~*~

>> No.8415979

>>8415974

I disagree, but that's because I think everybody should be hot and sexy. I kind of like Kill La Kill for that, because even a large portion of the male characters had sexy transformation sequences or otherwise were scantily clad.

One of my secret, I hesitate to call it fetishes because it's not exactly sexual, more something that just makes me happy in general, is FABULOUS fighters and outfits, whether it be scantily clad females, scantily clad males, over the top outfits of either gender, or what have you.

>> No.8415983

>>8415979
>but that's because I think everybody should be hot and sexy
And I disagree with that ridiculous worldview. I bet a lot of young and older folks are worthless to you.

>> No.8416000

>>8415964
Not any of the other anons, but: I take umbrage with the idea that there is a very limited way for something to be viewed as feminist. I think KLK could be held up as "feminist with caveats" - basically it's feminist in some ways, but that doesn't mean it's without flaws or that it's going to be perfect for everyone.

Like other people have said, the sexualization was both comedic and completely serious, and had the advantage of not being limited to only the women since the guys got naked too.

FWIW I think it's considered more progressive by Japanese audiences than it is by western ones. Also some lolcow on tumblr wrote a post about how "KLK is bad for women". I think you can google that and find it, it's worth a read because it's hilarious.

>> No.8416011

>>8415983

I wasn't talking about "personal value" or "If you're not attractive you're trash!"

I'm only talking about protagonists and the like in visual media. Hell, even if they're not actually attractive, I like the idea of skimpy outfit equality and the like.

It's by no means a "worldview", it's just something I like to see for costumes or in shows/anime/manga/comics/games/whatever.

>> No.8416020

>>8416011
>I'm only talking about protagonists and the like in visual media
Okay, and I still disagree that every one of them needs to be hot and/or sexy. It's kind of sad that protagonists have to be attractive to you, but it's just you I guess.

>> No.8416041

>>8416020

I'm not sure why you're being so openly snide and trying to make me angry. Read what I say, not what you think I said. I never said that every one of them needs to be hot and/or sexy, and I even stated that they don't need to be attractive, it's skimpy outfit equality that I like.

I appreciate it when it's there, but it's not a requisite thing at all, and in a lot of cases would make zero sense. It would be completely out of place in a Miyazaki film, for instance, and there are probably more places than not where it wouldn't work.

I'm not sure if you're just trying to troll me, or if I've offended you in some way, but I don't really appreciate it, I'm not here to get in an argument. I /could/ say "Oh, you probably don't like it because you're ugly", but there's no call to be hostile. If you dislike it, you're as entitled to your opinion as I am to mine, but there's no call to be condescending.

>> No.8416061

>>8416020
>It's kind of sad that protagonists have to be attractive to you, but it's just you I guess.
And every major culture ever.
Nobody writes legends where the hero is a fat unattractive fuck who seeks out a homely girl to win. You can't possibly be so deep in the Tumblr echochamber to think that real media is like your Homestuck headcanons or Shrek.

>> No.8416068

>>8416041
>I never said that every one of them needs to be hot and/or sexy
Lol, but you literally did:
>>8415979
>"I disagree, but that's because I think everybody should be hot and sexy"
Are you arguing the difference between "need" and "should" or something?

Someone on the internet doesn't like your opinion, get over it.

>>8416061
>And every major culture ever
Source....? Because no. I don't even have a tumblr but that's pretty ignorant of you.

>> No.8416080

>>8416041
It's funny because you actually started the argument by responding to that anon first and now you're mad that they're not giving you asspats about your hot and sexy headcannon about characters.

What the fuck even is "skimpy outfit equality"? Lmao

>> No.8416084

>be on the autism spectrum
>dress well, love the fashion, nobody in my comm really knows (except for one close friend who was with me for the testing)
>the only thing autism about it is that I have really good knowledge of dresses; quick to recognize prints, their year, brand etc. I just really like learning about fashion in general. It's my hobby.
>get diagnosed late; been about a year now and can't say I'm very proud of what I am
>enter shitloads of therapy and medication
>live in constant fear that my friends in my comm will find out and start treating me differently and looking for autism stereotypes in me
I hate myself most of the time. I would give anything to be normal, and to not fear people see in me what they see in other autistic people. I'm trying so so hard to be a part of society but it's becoming clear that the world doesn't even WANT people like me.
>ppl talk about how we should be isolated/sterilized/exterminated anyway and use the word as a slang insult, even my friends in my comm. makes me wish i didnt exist
I just want to be normal, guys. :( I'm so scared people will find out and start picking out my every flaw because autism.

>> No.8416085

>>8416068

Ah, I see the source of the confusion.

When I said "everybody" I didn't mean "every person alive", I meant "both men and women."

>Someone on the internet doesn't like your opinion, get over it.
I'm not asking you to like my opinion by any means, as I already said, you're entitled to disagree, but there's no point in being hostile, which you keep being, telling me to "get over it" when I've been nothing but civil.

Being angry on the internet and treating people who disagree with you like idiots or trash does nothing but make actual discourse harder and makes you look like a ponce.

>> No.8416091

>>8416068
>Source....?
You could take an anthropology course. Or watch a foreign film. Or go to an art museum. Or turn on a TV.
I can't even fathom someone trying to argue that human beings don't want physically attractive heroes. Are you an alien? Have you never consumed media before? Do you not realize that the fat/ugly characters are always the comic relief?

>> No.8416096

>>8416085
>you're being hostile
Because I already said how I disagree with your opinion yet you think it's necessary to keep elaborating on an opinion that I already told you I don't accept. You're being a condescending, pushy ass regardless of how mature you think your tone is. So drop it, m'kay?

>> No.8416098

>>8416091
>I can't even fathom someone trying to argue that human beings don't want physically attractive heroes.

Because not all humans are physically attractive?
Because humans age and look for other meanings in life when they are no longer able to dwell on their own attractiveness?
Because humans want people they can relate to for other qualities besides being attractive?

What a dense stupid shit you are.

>> No.8416110

>>8416084
Do you an aspie? I'm too, i look "functioning" mentally and physically but i don't tell to my mom i'm aspie because i fear to be treated like a retard and not like a normal young girl. I'm already not that social, if my parents discover the cause i'm doomed. I know that feel anon, it's hard to be integrated in the society when we are in the autistic spectrum.
I'm obsessed with jfashion because it's like an hobby for me, i feel too sperg to wear lolita outside meets but well... i dress already weird for daily.
>they know i'm weird but not THAT weird
Btw, i wonder why this thread haven't been purged yet.
>all this shitposting

>> No.8416118

>>8416098
You can't be serious. Are you trying to say that a character cannot be both attractive and relatable? That old people only watch movies about ugly people?
Look, it's okay if Shrek is seriously inspiring to you. Go to IMDB and ask if anyone can find more movies like it.

>> No.8416119

>>8416084
Everyone in this website is autistic, how did you not know you were?

>> No.8416122

>>8416096
Ah, of course. How dare I offend your grace by daring to have an opinion you don't "accept". I forgot that this web site was made for you and you alone.

Please forgive this humble shitlord, sirrah.

>> No.8416123

>>8416098
>Because not all humans are physically attractive?
So? Not everyone has to mind your fragile fee fees. If you're ugly that's your problem, people aren't obligated to like you or be attracted to you. Not everyone even likes good-looking people.

>> No.8416127

>>8416110
oh my god anon im so glad someone knows the feel. Everyone assumes we all look like aliums and have no sense of humor, would rather not give people the opportunity to apply those to me.

>> No.8416129

>>8416098
>Because not all humans are physically attractive?
Creators don't cater to your ugly illiterate ass, though. Don't worry about it.

>> No.8416131

>>8416129
Lmao. You're one angry faggot.

>> No.8416230

>>8416084
I'm pretty sure if your behavior thus far hasn't been a problem, then there's no reason to worry. My kid brother is a "functioning" aspie, no one hates him because he's autistic, they hate him because of how he acts. He doesn't tell anybody, but people who want to ask can already tell. Chances are, if you've already done some weird shit, people have already whispered about it behind your back. I've even heard rumors about myself being mentally not there, even though I'm neurotypical.
People all over the autism spectrum have different things to offer, and I think a lot of people can see that. And those who don't, treat autistic people like idiots, but there's very few people who are actively aggressive about it. Chances are, no one has to know, and people who care enough to know won't treat you different.
Don't worry about it, anon-chan. Do your thing.

>> No.8416251

>>8415565
>mistreatment of children
>which includes children playing violent games
im
>tfw parents didn't give a shit about what i watched or played as a child and i'm thankful for it
i'm so glad i live in the US even if it sucks here too (but not like that or Canada)

>> No.8416261

>>8416084
holy fuck anon are you me
this is why i'm a lone lolita
we should be lone autistic lolitas together
or maybe not but i feel you, damn
>all the way to the point of being diagnosed late, shitloads of therapy and medication, giving anything to be normal...

>> No.8416270

>>8416230
>no one hates him because he's autistic, they hate him because of how he acts.
that's the problem with society and people like you, they don't understand that autistic people act that way MOSTLY BECAUSE OF THEIR AUTISM, fuck. then you hear shit like "don't use your autism as an excuse lol!!" fuck this mentality, that's why we'd give anything to be normal too
i fucking hate being autistic and no matter what i do, therapy or medication or whatever shit, this is what i am. fuck everything.

>> No.8416278

>>8416270
>they don't understand that autistic people act that way MOSTLY BECAUSE OF THEIR AUTISM
No. Autism doesn't give you a right to be an asshole and if you use it to excuse your shitty behaviour you're literal cancer. You say you wanna be treated equally but then go 'but muh autism' whenever someone has a problem with your shite behaviour. I've mentioned this here before but my brother is autistic. If my parents had let him get away with things because of his condition he wouldn't have become the functioning member of society he is today. When someone has autism they need to be told what they're doing is wrong and put in their place, not coddled.

>> No.8416280

>>8416251
I honestly don't have an issue with teachers doing things like that, depending upon the age of the child. Twelve and under shouldn't be exposed to ultra-violent media because at such young ages they have a harder time telling fantasy from reality and tend to act out what they see. It ranges from being taught that guns are cool and fun and powerful, to hitting being okay. All that jazz. Once a kid is a teenager they're generally neurologically developed enough to separate fantasy and reality; too much violent media will make them shitty only if it's combined with garbage parenting.

>> No.8416301

>>8416280

Actually, it usually teaches kids that violence begets more violence back against them, and provides an outlet for anger and violent feelings.

Back in the day, and even now in some places, little kids would beat the shit out of each other and torture and kill animals and shit. That sort of thing has definitely gone down with the advent of video games.

>> No.8416331

>you always wanted to be Brief for a cosplay
>finally friends are doing Panty & Stocking as a cosplay
>this is my chance
>oops lost job
>no money
>dreams gone

>> No.8416338

>>8416270
There are autistic people that try to cope with it as best they can, and make the effort to fit in and make the effort to learn from their mistakes. These are the people I work with, and understand, and, for lack of a better word, forgive.

I have NO sympathy for fucks like you that just use it as an excuse.

>> No.8416367

>tfw submitted requests to join CoF and Lolita Sales in English twice and still not accepted
Why. It's been like 2 weeks. I'm wearing lolita in my profile picture, I have my real name set, I'm over 18, I've never caused problems in my comm. I only have like 13 fb friends but that's just because I like it that way. Is it just because I'm ugly?

>> No.8416390

>>8416367
LSE took two fucking months to accept me anon, I had to bug a mod over and over to be finally accepted. CoF was fast though..

My face is covered in my profile pic but I got accepted anyway.

>> No.8416392

>>8416338
Different anon. There was this kid I worked with he was a cashier, I'm one of the assistant managers. He had a lot of issues due to being autistic. I liked him as he had some similar nerdy interests (anime, gaming, he wanted to go to cons, I attend them regularly), and it's always nice to have a co-worker to talk about nerdy things with. But sometimes he'd make some big mistakes, be very slow, other times customers would really lash out on him for the way he'd respond to them. I did the best I could with helping him while treating him like I would anyone else having years of experience dealing with people and knowing some are just assholes no matter what. This year he went to boot camp and made it through and joined the national guard. He'd changed a ton in just a few months. Seeing him now he's not anything like he was when he first started working at my store. Many people can work with and learn from their mistakes, grow and improve even with autism. I don't believe in treating people differently or special because of something they were born with. It's ultimately your choice where you will take yourself. If everyone coddles you, maybe you won't take that initiative, or maybe you will to prove other people differently, who knows. Everyone's situation is different. I try not to look at it.

To anon with autism, don't let it bother you too much. Just do your thing and try not to let your diagnosis define who you are and how you act. It doesn't seem like you are on that road, so I wouldn't sweat it much.

>> No.8416405

>>8416390
Should I contact a mod? I had to re-request to join CoF. I also don't want to be an annoying fuck.

>> No.8416406

>>8416367
It's been maybe 3+ weeks since I submitted a request to join CoF and it's still pending. I even have 12 friends in that group.

>> No.8416438

>>8416127
Infact. Most people think people with autism is someone mentally challenged and also physically, while we are normal people that struggle with social situations. For me, even finding friends is an hassle go figure a bf. I have some humour but at times i don't find some mean jokes funny while i laugh at most internet memes. Not every person is born with social skills, we are like this. We can be independent, get a house, job, car like normie people, some get a family too but it's an hard task since most of us struggle with social interactions.
>mfw i get really obsessed with stuff like jfashion and people notice it a lot
>i'm not even much into makeup or beauty routines just the basics
>but i love to dress good for myself, i feel not myself if i dress normie and i obsess about it
>i sperg also about anime, manga and visual kei
Ah, my best friend is aspie to so we get along well.
>she obsess about jfashion too but visual kei

>> No.8416498

>>8416438

Nobody is born with social skills, it's something you gotta practice at.

>> No.8416545

>>8415922
The bimbong is a shitty waifu bait character who lost all of her value as a character when she cheated on Ymir in chapter 70.

>> No.8416547

>Dream dress pops up for less than retail
>messages seller
>"Sorry, im doing a trade for it"
>mfw i had the cash and could've paid in full that evening.

>> No.8416550

>>8416251
This is why the USA will always be a better country than Australia/Canada/UK/etc.

Maybe they will win in "quality of life" polls, but at least we have our 1st Amendment guaranteed FREEDOM.

>> No.8416570

>>8416261
ahhhh anon I wish I could be your friend ;-; all the others I've met have known since they were kids, it's really not the same experience at all.

I'm scared to drop my email and be friends here though, there are seagulls who are in my comm who might figure out who I am. And like I said that would be the worst thing ever :( But if you or anyone who needs an ear wants to talk and be friends, here's a "spambox" email and I can get back at you from my real email. Pardon the silly meme name I have no taste lol.

For all of the other posters arguing after my post, holy shit. I would say do your research to some but so much of it is inaccurate or outdated or just plain wrong and everyone has a different opinion. I think this is one of the biggest problems with it; being a neurological issue, research and treatment is constantly changing and evolving. Everyone's experience with the spectrum is different. We'll all have different opinions, I guess, just please...try not to hate us? ^.^; I really really just want to be liked. We can be a pain in the ass sometimes, but most of us just want to be happy, just like anyone else.

>> No.8417198

>>8413491
don't listen to the 'carbs are evil' memelords, you're doing great and should be proud of your progress!

>> No.8417203

> be friends with boy
> amazing emotional connection
> we hang out with each other every other day
> go hiking, explore abandoned buildings together
> watch netflicks and cuddle (no sex)
> helps me with cosplay, would never finish half of them is it wasn't for him
> share intimate details of hopes, fears and desires
> his friend is kinda hot so we fuck around for a night
> everythinggoestoshitnvertalkstomeagain
> EVERY
> FUCKING
> TIME

Why are boys so quick to throw away multi-year long emotional friendships over something as silly as having sex?

Are we really that disposable to you or are you incapable of valuing investments?

All I want is a male friend who wont try to get into my pants. Am I asking for too much?

>> No.8417207

>>8417203
>All I want is a male friend who wont try to get into my pants. Am I asking for too much?
Short answer; yes.

>> No.8417208

>>8417203
It was literally your boyfriend without the sex part. Maybe it was not about having sex with you but feeling you had a special intimate relationship and seeing you fucking his friend who was maybe less close and less present for you made him think that you didn't value him as much.

>> No.8417222

>>8417203
This type of relationship transcends friendship and is literally in the bf-category. Most friends, male or female, don't just cuddle each other.
From your story, he too is in the wrong. Instead of acting like a little baby, maybe he should've communicated his feelings sooner so this wouldn't have happened.

>> No.8417223

>>8417203
>we cuddle
>his friend is kinda hot so we fuck around for a night
well it was kinda cheating, just because you're not official doesn't mean you didn't hurt him

by the way, friends don't cuddle
as in, if a female friend were to cuddle with me I'd be weirded out

decide whether you actually want a friend or a boyfriend and stick to it

>over something as silly as having sex
To many people sex means a lot more than that, they see it as a physical bond that accompanies an emotional one as opposed to something you do for sport

>All I want is a male friend who wont try to get into my pants. Am I asking for too much?
But he wasn't getting in your pants? Why are you so quick to put the blame on him?

He has a full right to distance himself from you if you've hurt him emotionally, regardless of whether you intended to or not. You sound like a bitch.

>inb4 lol virgin neckbeard loser prude tips fedora /r9k/
Female and married for 6 years, but I'm dying to see if you can think of some more original retort

>> No.8417239

>>8416570
Just emailed you <3

>> No.8417449

Today i feel devastated. I was backstabbed by my best friend and the guy that first wanted to be my bf even if not official yet (distance), he did flirting and lots of bf material stuff but when him and my friend met something happened. I was never enough for him, i was too "kawaii" and not that badass, instead he likes my friend cause she is not like that or maybe she is a cunty ass instead. They even tried to say i should accept this because i never was in a relationship with me... and so? A real friend shoudn't do that even with crushes you like that is taking advantage of a friend that always loved you.They also say oh we care about you, i don't think so. I wanted also to met her next year and maybe go in an anime con, damnit. I'm glad i can do new friends and find a better guy that accept the fact i'm a "pastel creepy kawaii" girl (as he said more or less, i was not for him).
>>8416438
>update
>yes now that friend backstabbed me
>>8416498
Eh, it's really hard to practice.

>> No.8417576

>>8417203
Wait, are you seriously *MAD THAT YOUR FRIENDZONED BOY-FRIEND DOESN'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU AFTER YOU CUCKED HIM*?

TOP KEK

>> No.8417586

>>8417223
>Female and married for 6 years, but I'm dying to see if you can think of some more original retort
Yeah sure thing buddy. As if a married person would ever post on this 4chan shithole. Back to /r9k/, neckbeardo.

>> No.8417613

>>8417203

This is bait.

>> No.8418070

>>8416084
>>8416261
Yo triplets wat up

I think I've posted about this before, but it's so annoying how "autistic" has become the new "retard". Like dude I can almost guarantee I'm at least as clever as you are, please go expand your vocabulary or something because I don't think that word means what you think it means.
My comm doesn't know either, and I'm also very worried about them finding out. I've definitely noticed that the people around me who do know have started treating me differently because of it.
>going "haha anon didn't get the joke because she's autistic" when the reason I didn't laugh is because it was a shitty joke
>trying to explain every single social cue to me when I gave no indication of confusion or misunderstanding
>being super concerned about my ability to do basic shit even though they've seen me do the exact same thing billions of times in the past without a problem
>being over-the-top impressed whenever I do something that pretty much everyone my age would be capable of
>being condescending in general
It's not the end of the world, but the constant barrage of "everyone thinks you're retarded!" still does damage to my self esteem.

>>8416270
You can be both autistic and be a total dick, though. I've met plenty of people like that, who know very well they're being shitty but feel like the world should cater to them because abloobloo autism. Talking too loudly is one thing, repeatedly touching people when they've told you countless times not to is another. We can learn.

>>8416498
Nobody is born with them, but the majority of people have the innate ability to subconsciously pick them up from their environment whereas people with autism have to make a conscious effort to learn. If it were the same for everyone then autism as a diagnosis wouldn't exist.

>> No.8418680

>>8418070
Somewhat related i have an autistic/asbergers cousin and im pretty sure he knows what hes doing.He may laugh too loud, spend all his money on stuff from the 90s, talk to disney movies hes watched every night for the past 6 months on volume 80 which he may not be able to help. But hell shit on the toilet seat because of his explosive diarrhea form eating only cheezits and candy while holding it all day at work and not clean it because "Muh autism" and "I didnt do it" despite him clearly just finishing in the bathroom and being the only one home all day. He does other passive agressive stuff but i cant think of them atm. He also makes more than everyone in my household as an IT for the military and gets raises fairly often.

>On topic: want to post secret but the submission isnt up yet
>Comm member is spouting cgl is satans asshole at the same time her BFF is sharing things from cgl and self posting.

>> No.8418907 [DELETED] 

>sell friend something brand new
>been around 7 months and still hasnt paid me back
>they are spending on other stuff
i dont know what to say, ive brought it up about a couple of other times, but they were broke. i feel cheated and stupid for not asking for the money upfront when i gave the shit.

>> No.8418923

>>8413813
>nano shinonome's key
how much are you willing to pay, and does it have to turn like an actual knob?

>> No.8418954

>tfw 11 dresses already, 12th on the way
>tfw potential to get more soon by means of oddment packs, lucky packs, later new releases, etc.
>tfw looks at the 157 existing dresses still on my lolita wishlist, and this isn't even counting potential varied cuts and colors...
>tfw there's likely a lot more i haven't added yet
help, i'm trapped

>> No.8419134

>Only own non shirred Moitie skirts and an op.
> Received shirred op in the mail.
> Bless you Mana Sama not only is the dress flattering but also very comfortable even on bad health days.
> Want all the shirred Moitie ops now.

Semi related.
> Have PCOS and Endo.
> Recently been having a pretty time with my ovaries.
> Not sure if ruptured cyst again or something else.
> Can't get scans to check because of work.
> Already missed some work due to other issues.
> Not sure whether to pick health or job.
> No joy in wearing lolita recently due to pain and bloating.

>> No.8419266

I think there are more seagulls and lolitas in general who have aspergers or autism. It's not so uncommon. I wish more people understood and it got a better rep especially online.

>> No.8420002
File: 3 KB, 104x120, 3428960+_e67683392af3c3bd07d65b27b4307964.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A dress i have been waiting months for arrived today. I ordered a custom sized JSK but instead they sent me an under-bust version of the dress. I feel really shit because i had been so looking forward to it. I hope they will sort it out by either sending me out the JSK, or giving me a refund. they fucked up my order on my dream dress and i can't stop crying. I wouldn't mind but I'm a busty lady and an under-bust dress makes me look like a mammoth and it's just unwearable.

>> No.8420892

>>8418923
I have a pretty high budget, at this point I'd be willing to settle for one that doesn't turn. drop your email if you can.

>> No.8421355

>>8419134
Oh god anon do I feel your pain.
Ruptured cysts are the worst fucking thing, I'd def take health over a job. You can always find another job but your health is there forever.