[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 8 KB, 216x200, feels.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8390813 No.8390813[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>attending comm meet
>haven't seen the comm in at least 6 months
>have a new dress to wear
>feels good man

Also
>worked a 13+ hour shift the other day
>gonna spend it on lolita

>> No.8390845
File: 38 KB, 420x294, 123456.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>finally get a job interview yesterday, they tell me to come in on wednesday
>fuck yeah finally will have money again and maybe i can scrape up enough to go to con thats coming up!!
>get a text this morning
>"sorry owner is only looking for people over 21"

>sad, mostly relieved because it seemed like a shithole to work in...

>> No.8390855

>tfw usagiyouhinten follows you on Tumblr

Like, is that a normal thing?

>> No.8390870
File: 258 KB, 1324x1405, IMG_20150609_163354.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8390855
This thing is creepy as fuck...

>> No.8390926

Oh good, there is a feels thread..

>41 inch waist
>time to lose some fucking weight
>job is making my arms too fucking buff
>love job tho
>gonna try to eat better
>live off bf for food cause it's cheaper and that way I can buy dresses
>can't fit into dresses cause he likes to eat red meat and fatty food and refuses to buy me fish cause it makes him gag

Inb4 dump him, it's a pretty miniscule problem. Still, I'm pissy about it.

>> No.8390932

>>8390855
they followed me too! Wunderwelt did as well, maybe it's a marketing thing?

>> No.8390934

>>8390926
Just eat less of the red meat and fatty food? It's not ideal by any means. Either that or cut back on dress buying for a while.

>> No.8390937

>>8390934
I haven't actually bought any lolita dresses yet... I want to by brand but I need to fit it if it's gonna be 400 for one, ya know?
And since I'm living off him for food, it's either what he gives me or buy my own food or starve. Food is fucking expensive especially if you want to eat right..

I'll have to consult that chart someone gave me for eating healthy under 4 dollars a day.

>> No.8390941

>>8390937
if you can't afford good food you can't afford brand

>> No.8390944

>>8390855
Yep, the followed me as well. I think they went and followed all their followers for promotion.

>> No.8390951
File: 46 KB, 500x333, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm a very plain dresser but I'd love to wear lolita just once to feel cute.
Can't afford to buy a dress for one off
Don't know anyone I can borrow from.
Would probably stretch out the dress with my chest anyway

>mfw I will never be kawaii

>> No.8390955

>>8390926
Your waist is bigger than my bust and im a fatty-chan. I highly doubt the mass in your arms is muscle.
Also just portion control.

>> No.8390979

>>8390870
I thought about buying that

>> No.8391003

>>8390955
Its muscle from lifting 75lb bags from my job, I'll take a pic when I get a break

>>8390941
I can if someone else is buying my food

>> No.8391013

>>8391003
let me rephrase that: if you can't feed yourself, don't buy lolita

>> No.8391016

>>8391003
Maybe consider setting up some kind of meal plan for the both of you. Like figure out what you both can afford. Then basically divide up by what you share, and what you buy for yourself.

Also, I recommend investing in chicken. Probably your next healthiest option and you can get some really good deals on it.

Also have you started setting money aside for your wardrobe? Since stuff won't fit you now, you'll at least have money saved up for when you actually can fit it.

>> No.8391050

I thought feels threads were banned?

>> No.8391053

>>8391050
we're unbanning them

>> No.8391066

>>8390926
Why would anyone suggest you dump him for the food he shares with you being not to your liking? Stop being a greedy, selfish leech and buy your own food

>> No.8391082

>>8391066
It's commen in feel threads for any who has bf issues for someone else to immediately comment
>dump him
even if it's not logical in the situation, welcome to feels threads newb

>> No.8391086

>>8391013
I can feed myself I'm just choosing not to? Idk what you don't get about this..

>>8391016
We already eat a lot of chicken. The thing is he loves to grill outisde, and every now and then we'll have chicken but usually he likes to cook steak. It's his favorite thing and he won't budge on it.

I haven't gotten a chance to talk to him yet about thus but I probably will when I get home. Every time I talk about losing weight he doesn't seem to care or listen and it's annoying that he keeps giving me the "you're fine the way you are" shit

>> No.8391097

>>8391082
No shit. But usually there's actually something bad about their boyfriend and she's a lazy cunt, no wonder she's morbidly obese

>> No.8391106

>>8391086
It's not his responsibility to change buying food to his preferences and cater to your fat ass, especially when you can afford it if you stop being selfish and refrain from buying dresses that are 10"+ too small for you. You're going to die soon if you keep up your lifestyle and diet, take it more seriously and buy your own food that won't lead you to dying at 40.

>> No.8391114

>>8391082
What >>8391097 said. Rather, he should dump her fat ass.

>> No.8391118

>>8391086
why should he change the way he eats to cater to your delicate sensibilities, you entitled butter golem? Buy your own shit and don't stretch my burando

>> No.8391126

>>8391097
I'm not fucking 300 lbs. I'm not morbidly obeses.

>>8391106
Did you miss the part where I said I haven't bought an dresses yet?

>> No.8391136

>>8391118
He doesn't have to stop doing anything? I never said he did, but if he's willing to buy food for me why not just buy what I ask for?
Fish is healthy and I want to eat healthy... idk why I'm getting so much shit over this other than this is 4chan and what better to do than just be a bitch to someone.

I'm trying to lose weight but I'm still getting shit on for being fat? The only reason I gained weight is because my bf insisted on feeding me all the time until I asked him to stop.

>> No.8391141

>>8391086
Then consider cooking your own meals when he grills up his steaks. You don't HAVE to eat the same thing.

>I can feed myself I'm just choosing not to

That's your problem. Unless he's unhealthy himself, then he shouldn't have to change his diet to cater to your needs. If you want to lose the weight, you're going to have to sacrifice the cash to better your diet.

>> No.8391165

>>8391141
I don't know how many times I have to keep saying this but, I don't want him to change doing anything. He offered to buy me food, so I asked for fish and he said no cause it makes him gag.

>> No.8391167

>>8391136
>but if he's willing to buy food for me why not just buy what I ask for?

Because It's not his responsibility to cater to your every need? Let him buy the majority of stuff but anything specific you want, buy for yourself. Figure out your guy's budget and specifically figure out what you'll need to set aside for your specific foods. Cook your own meals when he makes something you don't want to eat. Also if He says you're fine the way you are, sit down with him that you're not happy with your current size, and specifically spell out what your goals are.

>> No.8391176

>>8391167
I'm making these posts at work and this happened thru text messages cause he always texts me and asks what I want at the store, so I tell him and he says no fish.

The fuck did I even do wrong god damn.

>> No.8391185

>>8391126
Your waist measurement indicates you are very morbidly obese. You are still huge at under 300 pounds, 200 is very dangerous unless you're super tall.

>> No.8391186
File: 3 KB, 125x104, 1418523583454s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>I want to cosplay someone from Guilty Gear because I love the game, I main the game, etc.
>Big fan since 1998. Like hardcore fan.
>I want to use her as my main because of her playing style from the testing looks cool.
>She's tan like me so she would be perfect.
>She's officially not out yet outside of arcade testing though. Only loktesting.
>I want to do it next year though.
>Mfw afraid people will call me a first fag for cosplaying a character from a video game I like.
Is there a time limit on cosplaying people after they are shown?

>> No.8391189

>>8391186
Forgot to add my concern comes from a few of my community friends telling me that it's too soon to cosplay her since she's not in the west yet or consoles. It might take another year or so before she's available if not longer.

>> No.8391198

I wrote about this in the other thread, but my local post office were being gigantic dickheads to my SO when he went to pick up a package for me. They made him so mad that we filed a complaint. Well the complaint reached my local post office and they called my SO to talk about it. My SO said he was really dissatisfied with the call and basically chewed them out and vowed never to step foot in that post office again. Now I'm afraid my expensive burando is going to start getting purposely lost or returned as retaliation...

>> No.8391205
File: 64 KB, 625x476, 74a36dfbef124bf4e88ae9cbd20962b12d51d91d31d80b692d235872793e258d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

1/2

>be at Fanime 2015
>with group of 4 friends
>meet another group of 3 girls
>seem cool, make plans to hang out with them the rest of the con

>hangin' outside, talking bout stuff
>someone brings up Bruce Jenner
>that conversation somehow turns into a discussion on mental illness
>One girl from the other group says mentally ill people are misunderstood, and that nobody understands them or some shit
>says they're not always bad people
>I chime in and say that most murders are caused by people with some kind of mental illness, that mentally ill people tend to beat their kids and verbally abuse them, and that they're absolutely dreadful to be around because they're always angry, depressed, or threatening people
>other girl in that group says that most mentally ill people aren't violent
>I laugh and tell her that's bullshit, and told her about a bipolar girl from my high school who punched her boyfriend after he broke up with her, and would always threaten to kick people's asses whenever they made her mad
>she says they usually don't do that
>says bipolar people only slam doors and yell when they're mad
>says you most likely wouldn't be able to tell if someone's bipolar unless they were newly diagnosed or not on meds because they "act normal"
>I'm like uh-huh, yeah right
>one of my friends says let's go get lunch, so we all stand up
>walking around talking about other shit, suddenly I look behind me
>the three girls are gone
>they had ducked out without telling us

>my other friends tell me that maybe they didn't like what I had to say about mentally ill people
>I'm like whatever

>later find out that those girls had been talking shit about me to everyone
>calling me insensitive and "ignorant" because how dare I have an opinion or state facts
>I'm like wat, they need to get the fuck over it
>all of my friends except for two give me the cold shoulder
>get deleted on Facebook by 4 people

(cont'd)

>> No.8391209

>>8391185
No it doesn't? You don't even know how tall I am..

>> No.8391212

>>8391176
There are healthy foods that exist other then fish that I'm sure he could enjoy. Consider looking into some vegetarian options

>> No.8391218

>>8391212
Man, are you trolling or not reading the thread?

>> No.8391224

>>8391209
> 41" waist
> it's just my muscles swollen from working out guiz!

>> No.8391227

>>8391205
2/2

>later find out that all three girls were bipolar
>they were apparently friends because they all met each other in a mental hospital

They didn't even fucking say anything. If they had told me they were all crazies I definitely would have been more sensitive. God, I hate SJW crybabies who take offense to anything who disagrees with them or doesn't like them

Just had to rant

>> No.8391228

>>8391205
Stand strong. There is a reason why trans people have a suicide rate of almost 50%. Its a mental illness and getting rid of their bits dont do squat

>> No.8391233

>>8391218
The only food she's mentioned asking him to buy and having him refuse is fish. Does eating vegetables make him gag as well?

>> No.8391236

>>8391205
Oh boy this gunna be good. Nice knowing this feels thread.

>> No.8391243

>>8391227
Fuck being politically correct. If you didnt piss them off then, youd do it in the future and its better to have them fuck off ASAP. Crazy with vaginas is a mine i wouldnt want to step on

>> No.8391245

>>8391209
32" is already overweight. 41" is extremely dangerous. Stop being in denial and visit a doctor or you'll die soon. Not kidding, your organs are under a lot of strain.

>> No.8391246

>>8391205
>and would always threaten to kick people's asses whenever they made her mad
but that's normal?
I mean I know a lot of people who do that. Obviously they never go through with it but when they get REALLY angry some guy will usually go 'let's take it outside'. I've seen girls do it too.

>> No.8391248

>>8390813
>Worked two 12 hour shifts
>Stood up for almost 24 hours
>Can't spend it on cosplay
>Have to spend it all on bills and medical shit for the family.

>> No.8391265

>>8391227
Well I mean you definitely suffer from a tough case of foot-in-mouth disease here.
I'd never be friends with a mentaller myself (not counting anxiety, depression etc, I mean the real hard shite, just couldn't handle it) but it was incredibly stupid to be that blunt about it. I don't know if you've been on 4chan too much or what but it's generally a bad idea to be that aggressive with your opinions when talking to absolute strangers.

>> No.8391267

>>8391227
Well, you never know who you are talking to. These things aren't visible so you always have to be careful about what you say and who you say it to. Especially if you decide to make a generalization on something you aren't personally familiar with (knowing one bipolar girl in highschool doesn't qualify you to say that most mentally ill people are violent).

> basically, you were wrong and you should feel bad

>> No.8391269

>>8391205
You're completely wrong. Mentally ill people overall are much more likely to be the victims of abuse and rarely inflict it. There are more types than bipolar you know which is very uncommon. Anxiety and depression are by far the most common and make people less likely to want to do anything, let alone be violent.

>> No.8391270

>>8391205
i hate to be an ass shat but lumping everyone with mental illnesses in the same yolk is being bias. I'm not defending those girls but there's no facts that all mentally ill people beat their kids and verbally abuse them and not all mentally ill people are always anything. There's perfectly normally people that spank their kids and people consider it 'abuse' and there's basic bitches that are just angry all of the time because they are basic bitches.

People claimed my mom was mentally ill because she spanked me with a switch. Once because I jumped off of a ledge on a dare like a dumb ass.

>> No.8391280

>>8391270
>mfw mum was a hard believer in the wooden spoon and switch
>mfw my bf was shocked because his parents were heavy into Nordic parenting and said I was 'abused'
>mfw he can't hold down a job and hasn't finished secondary school because his parents believed that 'it just wasn't for him'
top kek

>> No.8391297

>>8391280
Hahaha I know right? My grand and mother were Southern so they believed in stuff like that. My cousins were whooped a lot more than me (because they used to do stuff like pee off of the roof of the house and steal stuff,) but after I was hit by the switch I told myself to change my ways. Which is why I read manga and go to anime cons. It's better than using drugs and drinking.

My grand wasn't mentality ill or my mom either. God I wish parents do that stuff now. If you even spank a kid's bottom you go to jail in some places.

>> No.8391352

>>8391245
rest in lard

>> No.8391369

>>8390870
I love this thing with all of my heart. It's terrible, so terrible, but so good.

>> No.8391370

>>8391205
This is funny to me because everything the girls did in this situation goes against your generalization. You said that bipolar people always threaten and punch people when they're mad. You clearly made all 3 of those girls mad and they didn't do either of those things, they just quietly removed themselves from the situation, which was what mature and mentally sound people do. You also disagreed with them when they said you can't tell when people are mentally ill, and then you bluntly stated that you couldn't tell. Dumbass.

And my God, you are awfully insensitive and ignorant. It's not about political correctness, it's about you saying incredibly hurtful things to people who were being nice and trying to be your friend, then ignoring everything they had to say because you thought you knew everything when you really didn't. Sorry, but I have to side with them on this one.

>> No.8391381

>>8391370
>they just quietly removed themselves from the situation, which was what mature and mentally sound people do.
Ditching people and then talking smack behind their backs is not mature at all. It would be mature if they made an excuse to leave and fucking let it go. Move on, not everyone has to agree with them. They were equally wrong and you'd have to be an idiot to defend them after what they did.

>> No.8391406

>>8391381
>They were equally wrong
no.

>> No.8391423
File: 1019 KB, 370x300, 1432610533857.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

why does /cgl/ fail so hard at ignoring shitposting that they get the things they like deleted or banned?

it's like you don't want nice things.

>> No.8391432

>>8391381
And anon insulting them in front of their faces wasn't extremely lacking in tact? It's not a matter of opinion, it's a matter of someone being really insensitive about what is already an insecurity for them. Anon didn't mean to hurt their feelings, but surprise, anon did hurt their feelings and instead of apologizing, anon got angry that people aren't applauding her/him for being opinionated. If the girls were saints, they wouldn't hold a grudge, but seeing as they're human too, I understand why they would talk smack behind anon's back. Anon needs to learn how to do damage control and to think before they speak.

>> No.8391447

>>8391381
Keep telling yourself what you have to to cope with being a complete assfuck.

>> No.8391463

>>8391423
Because everyone here is retarded, even you and me.

>> No.8391469

>>8391381

But did they really talk smack about you? I mean, look at this thread. You wrote the story in your words and you're still getting people telling you you're wrong. Or were you talking smack about yourself too?

Even with a factual explanation of events, there's a lot of reasons for people to drop you. If you were my friend, you'd be the one I try to leave out of events. Nobody wants to invite the girl who could potentially turn entire events sour because she can't control herself from spouting potentially offensive comments because "no one told her not to be offensive".

Grow some social skills. No one said you can't have an opinion but at least learn to judge the kind of company before you let loose.