[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 70 KB, 442x482, sadcry.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8330662 No.8330662[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Put your generic /cgl/ feels here. Cosplay, lolita, dating, anything. Any and all feels allowed. No main topic besides topic of feels which means ANY and ALL feels.

>> No.8330667
File: 214 KB, 397x476, FUCK ME UP JUST FUCK ME UP.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw ur cosplay breaks at the con

>> No.8330671
File: 671 KB, 500x200, basic bitch gtfomf.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

> mfw janitor is a filthy casual

>> No.8330672
File: 96 KB, 948x554, IMG_20150515_231925.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I feel like this is some bull shit.
what is the point of talking about a hobby/shared interest if you can't make friends doing it?

I WANT LOLITA AND COSPLAY FRIENDS DAMMIT.

>> No.8330673
File: 71 KB, 673x486, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

inb4 thread gets baleeted by gay mod

>> No.8330676

>>8330667
Shiiiit. What do you do when that happens? What if it's in front of people, my god that would be embarrassing.

>> No.8330681
File: 24 KB, 324x445, 11146789.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw even when I reach my goal weight I'll still have size 12 feet and be bound to only-slightly-passable-for-lolita-shoes from Payless or something

>> No.8330682

Dont complain about salty mod. This will disappear too. I made this a GENERAL ANYTHING FEELS THREAD so that means IT ODESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR HOBBY IS IN /CGL/ YOU CAN PUT ALL YOUR FEELS HERE FOR ANYTHING, so I can't think of a single reason this should be deleted because it is FOR ANY TYPE OF FEEL UNDER THE /CGL/ BOARD.

>> No.8330686

>>8330682
Silly anon, feels belong on /r9k/! :^)

>> No.8330687

>>8330681
Are you really tall?

>> No.8330691

>tfw worried going to be on period during convention
>hasnt started yet and it is 8 days away
>wearing cosplays that would stain easy
>dont want to have to worry all weekend about whether I will bleed or not
>wake up and suddenly period
>never been so happy to be on it
>bullet dodged

>> No.8330692

>>8330687
I'm 5'8"-5'9". Is that considered really tall?

>> No.8330694

Portland anon, I have a throwaway email and kik if you want to continue our conversation without idiot janitor intervention.

>> No.8330697
File: 18 KB, 300x323, You sicken me.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8330691
> mfw period is going to happen during the convention
> mfw all my cosplays are white
Why do I do this to myself.

>> No.8330700

>>8330691
You're probably not gonna wanna hear this but seriously look into a moon cup, you can wear them all day without having to change it out and you'll never have to buy tamps or pads again and I've never had a leak, and I'm a heavy bleeder when not on birth control

>> No.8330705
File: 401 KB, 1656x756, rek9.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8330686
Yes. CLEARLY we should all put our feels on a board that sexualizes children. I have never been to /rek9/ and I plan to never go back. That place is horrible. They have a thread about whining about not being laid. Holy shit.

>tfw we need a feels on /cgl/

>> No.8330706

>>8330694
Lol quick what's your kik?

>> No.8330707

Still sobbing over missed dream dress. I still have the previous feels thread up. If you're not signed into LM, to sold listings show as available? I'd like to know just to see if I missed it by a second or if it was sold a long time ago.

>> No.8330709
File: 10 KB, 429x410, o-o.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw mfw means my face when

>> No.8330710

>>8330700
I dont wear tampons. I am not sticking a cup up there instead. People always say "You can't feel it. If you can, you are doing it wrong." Im sorry, but thats not true. Not all vaginas are shaped the same. Its been 25 years and I have TRIED all sorts of tampons and I put them in correctly. I feel them and it makes me uncomfortable. I hate them.

Also, no reason to be on birth control, so no reason to get it. I await for the time the doctor says I am the right age to have my uterus taken out. I hate kids, don't plan to have them, never want them ever. I asked my doctor and she said, "You might change your mind" Fuck you. Take it out. Take my money.

>> No.8330719

>>8330710
>Not all vaginas are shaped the same.
That's why the cups come in different sizes... and wow you sound hostile as fuck.

Also not wanting a period is enough reason to go on birth control, or just to have a lighter one... just trying help people who don't want to ruin their cosplay or have an embarrassing moment at a convention.

Wear pads, I don't give a fuck ya ridiculous bitch.

>> No.8330726

>>8330694
If you're still here and this isn't deleted
preciouszipster@gmail.com

>> No.8330731

>>8330692
I think it's just above the average female height?
I wish I had a solution for buying big shoe sizes for you.

>> No.8330734

>>8330709
What.

>> No.8330735

>>8330719
Its not just about cosplay if you actually read my thing. I don't ever want children. Until the time I am able to convince a doctor to either give me a hysterectomy [From what I have learned is never an option unless I get cancer] or have my overlies removed [which is a possible], I /will/ and /do/ use pads. There is no reason for you to freak out on me. I am GLAD I started my period before my convention, but I would also be glad to never have to have a period. I will miss pills, I have had depo shots, but it needed to be stopped because of bone issues that run in my family that it would possibly increase the speed of narrowing them, I could get an implant, I could get a IUD, there are options.

Holy hell. I know what I can do. I don't know why you are freaking out about by little rant. All I said if that I don't like tampons and I have no need for birth control options right now. You're the one who went off the handle. Chill.

>> No.8330740

I'm just dancing because the two Oregon anons became friends and that makes me happy as heck because my life has been full of misery.

Thank you, Portland anons, for letting me creep off your friendship.

>> No.8330744

>finally finished all cosplay things tonight
>all I have to do is wait a few days to pack and dont
>didn't think I was going to be as excited about this convention as I am right now
>there are so many things I want to do
>first time I won't have anyone hanging around me
>going to be strong and enjoy convention alone because I want to explore stuff alone
>going to new events
>going out to eat alone
>seems lonely, but it will be so nice
>2excited5handle

>> No.8330745

>>8330731
I nearly broke down earlier because I couldn't find a nice pair of white roller skates in my size... If I even knew where to begin, one day I'd make a specialty footwear store for girls with my predicament.

>> No.8330752

>>8330710
I am so with you on the birth control front, I can't wait to get rid of my uterus. At this point it's really just in the way.

>> No.8330753
File: 4 KB, 493x402, 1413418039975.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8330740
Absolutely adorable. I'm just as excited as you are, since I just moved so of course I have no friends around here.

Hopefully things get better for you!

>> No.8330759

>tfw I just want a cute /k/ommando boyfriend

>> No.8330762

>>8330740
Aww!! I adore your creepiness hah, if it's any constellation, I am pretty miserable right now too. Work and just people in general pissing me off.

>> No.8330764

>>8330735
You're the one writing angry paragraphs. I was just trying to help...

>> No.8330766

>tfw at work
>raining outside
>guy we all know who comes through drive-thru parks outside today
>me and another partner wait at walk-up window for him
>he doesn't come to window
>pull bandana down over eyes
>partner and I are like, "Wtf?"
>he opens truck door and feels for something
>he pulls out a wooden mop handle without mop
>starts doing weeaboo as shit fighting stuff in parking lot in the rain
>partner and I just walk away and laugh
>guy finally comes to window, orders his usual, drinks it, and starts again
>drives off minutes later

I wish I was fucking making this up, but omg. It is too gold. Guy is like.. I don't know, 27 and usually comes through with a kid. Married too. I swear to gawd his wife must be a nerd too or that this is his only time he can be himself. Im happy and sad for him in that case.

>> No.8330768

>>8330762
i hope you meant consolation, anon

>tfw i'm getting a lot of dresses i've wanted for a while over the next two weeks
>i can finally stop buying main pieces now
>also just sold a dress i don't want anymore for $70 more than i paid, will fund my new accessories

>> No.8330771

>>8330764
>>8330735
Just kiss already.

>> No.8330772

>>8330766
I FORGOT TO MENTION! He freaking put his hands together and bowed when we gave him his order. Ooooooooomg. Yeah. End of story now. Im hoping he larps. PLEASE be a larper. I would understand in that case, but really it just seemed weeby as hell otherwise.

>> No.8330773
File: 718 KB, 500x281, kissu of the highest order.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8330771
K. [I am anon who don't want no kids]

>> No.8330787

>>8330766
you should be his friend he sounds cool

>> No.8330791

>>8330753
>>8330762
Definitely check out together and the zoo on the second Tuesday of any month ($4 admission, $1.50 off if you show them your MAX ticket)

Saturday Market is also happening so yeah

>> No.8330793

>>8330787
I would if I wasn't so shy. who I work with in the store is friends with him though. Wish I knew his name besides "Heya".

>> No.8330808

>>8330710
The cups are made of latex if I'm not mistaken? They will shape to your vagina. They're not rigid like a tampon.

>> No.8330810

>be out and about in lolita
>call in at shabby chic gift store
>just browsing
>owner notices me
> "Oh hey I know you, the girl from the bead shop you always look so beautiful! I love your style"
>get talking
>"actually I'm not working at the bead shop anymore; I'm studying to become a florist"
>" Anon that's amazing I'd love to start selling flowers here; maybe you could do some arrangements for me!"
>what
> "B-but I'm still just studying..."
>"Oh but you'll do great, I know you've got an eye for colour and flair. Can you make bouquets?"
>"Yes"
>"and arrangements in boxes?"
>"Yes"
>"Great come in on Monday and we'll work pay out and all that!"
>tfw wearing lolita got me a job

>> No.8330811

>>8330710
If you don't want kids and don't want periods, try the pill. Two birds with one stone. I was using the pill well before I was sexually active because my period was insane - it would last for two weeks, was very heavy and came very irregularly. It is nice to be able to control my uterus.

>> No.8330817

>>8330735
anon is right, you sound hostile as fuck and way too intense about all of this. i mean, i don't plan on having kids either and i find babies creepy, but it's not as if having a fonctional uterus is a bother. it's just there, it doesn't do anything as long as you don't put a dick inside. but you sound almost like you're afraid of yours.
if you haven't already, you should probably seek therapy. especially if you're over the age of 20...

>> No.8330820

>>8330745
I wish somebody would open a shop geared specifically towards large sized lolitas. I think the biggest brand goes is about 7.5 or so US size. Start the low end at about a US size 8 and run it up to about a 13 or 14.

>> No.8330827

>>8330810
that's amazing

>> No.8330828

>>8330744
i know that feel, i always take one day at conventions to walk around on my own

>> No.8330845

>>8330828
Its been so long since Ive been able to do anything I want at a convention besides one or two things just for me. I have tons of friends, but I even told them Id hook up with them for events Im already attending, not going to theirs. Im tired of going to panels I don't care about, or going to eat when Im not hungry even though I don't order anything.. A nice, relaxing convention is all I need.

>> No.8330848
File: 60 KB, 341x353, 1427375762488.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8330709
>>8330734
I don't know when people got it confused. I thought it was always my face when, so you could post an image alongside it, that accurately portrayed your face when.
>mfw

>> No.8330868

>>8330817
Um, when your dumb uterus is responsible for 2-3 werk long, painful periods, followed by surgery rescheduled at the last minute to be on my fucking birthday and the day before I go on vacation (had to cancel the con I was going to attend and spent the whole time wincing in a wheelchair or slowly limping/shuffling/being carried) followed by an excruciation IUD insertion, followed by 3 straight months of bleeding and extremely sharp cramps, followed by expulsion and perforation of said uterus, followed by an also excruciating emergency removal, followed by TWO YEARS of vomiting and extreme dizziness after taking the pill every day, followed by PERMANENT, paralyzing levator spasms for the last four years that strike suddenly, so paralyzingly sharp I've fucking fallen down the stairs when they gripped me, ON TOP of hating human children, then yeah, you'd resent your uterus, too.

CGL related: I got invited back to this girl's hotel room once, and it was the only time I ever did something like that. I tried to explain I thought I was coming on my period suddenly, but that only turned her on more, she wanted to do stuff whilst I was bleeding (I know) She still has my period soaked cosplay and I'm still too mortified over the whole messy, awkward, embarrassing, shameful experience to ask for it back to wash it.

>> No.8330870

>>8330868
Holy shit. Thats not me, but glad to see someone else hates their uterus. Thanks, anon. I just don't want kids, so find zero reason for me to keep this thing.

>> No.8330889

>>8330691
>>8330697
Dunno how it works in Murrica, but in the UK you can go to the doctors and get put on something to delay your period for a while for fucking free (or maybe it costs the £7 prescription charge if you're not underage and poor because it's not technically contraception, but still, it's cheap). It's usually a hormonal pill similar to a birth control pill, but not as strong so there's less chance of side effects and it won't actually function as birth control. I got put on something called Utovlan when I had to go on a week-long hiking field course in the wilds for my degree and it was great, none of the scary side effects on the box materialized (not even getting emotional) and my period came a few days after I stopped taking it.

>> No.8330890

>>8330868
wut? i feel sorry for you, but your uterus obviously wasn't fonctional if you had to get through all of this, so what does my post have to do with you?

>> No.8330895

>>8330710
will you bitches stop washing the damn reusable menstrual cups out in the fucking kitchen sink?

seriously, also

don't have your frinds over and allow them to wash their mentral cups out at my sink

fuck

also

my dog will chew your tampon/pad if you just wrap it in toilet paper and leave it in the bathroom trash can

if i come home and it looks like someone tended to a gun shot wound with torn up tampons as gauze im not picking it up

i don't give a fuck

also....don't use my $600 fucking dyson vacumn to suck up your bloody tampon bits goddamn it

>> No.8330900

>>8330845

I go by myself and my friends go in groups. I meet when it's convenient for me.

If it's a good con, you won't be bored.

>> No.8330910

I got a seriously great internship in Japan and thanks to it can even meet bf once a month (still long-distance but at least better than over continents). I know I should be so happy but lately I just feel like shit abd wanna go back to my home country because in there I at least was able to have social life daily with friends or meet my family in the weekends. In here I spent weekdays completely in the office and packed train and my only face to face conversations are short work-related stuff in the office. I thought that I had friends here but because they are also busy meeting up even on weekends is hard and rare. Just hate everything and especially my tendency for depression. Have been diagnosed with semi-serious depression (no idea if this is the correct term lol) and used to go to intensive therapy for a year in the past but have been doing fine like the past 3 years so I feel so shocked to feel like the depression is taking over again. I guess I can just hope that it is just because of the lack of social life I have now and will get better when I get to actually speak with people on a daily basis again.

Vaguely cgl-related; I'm sad I will miss almost all of the conventions in my country because I'm here and also I'm spending ridiculous amounts of money to video rentals to watch anime...

Yeah I probably seem like a loser for not having made any new friends close to my apartment to hang out with even on weekdays but honestly I don't know how to do this. Well, a couple of months to go I guess.

>> No.8330913
File: 983 KB, 245x160, 1389233369360.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw no girls like traps

>> No.8330915

>>8330870
you don't need your small toe nail either, would you remove it as well? i just don't understand that need to get rid of something that does absolutely nothing unless you make it do something.

>> No.8330919

>>8330913
untrue, unless you're ugly

>> No.8330927

>>8330915
> something that does absolutely nothing unless you make it do something.

You've obviously never gone through period pains before. I'm Ace, I don't want kids, there is literally no upside to being in pain and bleeding every month for me. If there was a way to completely shut down or remove my uterus to get rid of this I'd save the hell up for it. And even if I did want kids whenever there's a 100% chance I'd adopt anyway. As far as I'm concerned, my uterus is useless and annoying.

>> No.8330929

>>8330927
obama care your ass some birth control

1 period a year or some shit

don't know the details, i was lucky enough to be born with a dick

>> No.8330934

>>8330929
>I have a dick and I know exactly how women and birth control work
>I have literally no idea what i'm talking about lol

Go back to /fa/ retard.

>> No.8330940

>>8330934
http://www.webmd.com/sex/birth-control/features/no-more-periods

>> No.8330943

>>8330927
i have, and i'm sure there are easier ways to stop period pains than remove the whole thing. like trying the pills you won't fucking take because you "don't need them". yeah, it could not work, but you won't know unless you try. fuck, i don't know why i even care, you obviously have issues that you won't adress. just crawl back to tumblr and whine about your so called shitty life, but know there are some people like >>8330868 that have an actual reason to hate a part of themselves

>> No.8330946

>>8330940
I've been on continuous birth control for 3 years. I still have to have a period (breakthrough bleed) every 6 months regardless. You men will never know our pain STFU

>> No.8330947

>>8330927
I really wish it was easy to remove period problems or you could just have the uterus removed easily. Bring up one word about making yourself sterile and the fucking world flips a shit.

>bitch if I don't want kids with my uterus that's my business
>guess what I can still have kids if I want to
>I'm not less of a woman if I don't have my uterus

>> No.8330949

>>8330946
>1 occasional bit of uncomfortable
>off setting the countless other things you have on perpetual easymode

>> No.8330954

>>8330947
just use lysol to pollute your womb

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/ist/?next=/smart-news/lysols-vintage-ads-subtly-pushed-women-to-use-its-disinfectant-as-birth-control-218734/

>> No.8330959

>>8330870
I kind of feel mad that I don't want kids, as if that would make it all sort of worth going through. However I now know (from my cervical/uterine/levator spasms, the IUD procedures and a miscarriage whilst on the IUD) what a taste of childbearing/birth feels like- why the fuck would I want to intensify that for nine months and spend hours in labor when the IUD insertion alone had my clawing at the walls and screaming before passing out. NOPENOPENOPE

And yet I feel guilty every day for people telling me not to be a 'selfish bitch' and giving mommy grandchildren and my boyfriend 'an heir'. I think my body has been through enough. Fucking hate the pressure on women to have children. I'd rather not do it and raise a messed up child who knows I'll resent them to the end of their days.

>> No.8330966

>>8330959
you should get back at the patriarchy by fucking a few dozen randoms on tinder in your boyfriend's car

im sure you will have children one day

a broken condom, a forgotten pill since you're a woman and can't be trusted with simple tasks like swallowing medicine everyday

>> No.8330968

>>8330949
It's not occasion discomfort. I AM FUCKING DISABLED. I've also spent most of my life fucked up from a string of sexual abuse and assaults, even having been mugged for telling a guy I had a boyfriend- I'm fucking fed up of being victimised and constantly criticised because of my gender, then having some asswipe like you try to invalidate that.

I have done nothing but work my ass off, being in the top 2% of the population for intelligence and test scores. Don't think I didn't spend 10 years breaking my back doing dangerous, hard, physical labour before all this happened either. I've endured more than you can imagined from fatal car crashes to terrorist attacks and worked my way out of the ghetto, into private schooling and onto a Masters program. You don't know shit about me but I SURE AS FUCK have NOT had life on easy mode. Even my bf who confessed he hated most women and feminism before he met me said HE had life on easy mode as a straight white male compared to me.

>> No.8330970

>>8330848
I have been thinking this too.

>> No.8330973

>>8330968
tell us more about how hard it was to come out as a lesbian to your friends/family and what your boyfriend said when you told him about the traumatic experience

>> No.8330974

>>8330966
Why the fuck would I want to do that?

I haven't missed a pill in 3 years even though it put me in hospital more than once (uncontrollable vomiting and high blood pressure)

It's not my fault I got pregnant and lost my baby (also a horrific and painful experience) whilst on a form of birth control that I was told was infallible and is meant to last for 10 years. My bf also hates condoms

Fuck if we don't sleep with you or lax on birth control you shit on us, if we do sleep with you, you call us sluts, if we make you wear a rubber, you bitch about it.

>> No.8330978
File: 54 KB, 720x575, Screenshot_2015-05-16-02-38-58~2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Mfw watching people fall for sieg and other's troll bait.

Please stop. We can still save this feels thread

>> No.8330979

>>8330974
00:18:22 Every night, my girlfriend comes home from work, and she brings with her a houseplant.
00:18:25 She's like, "Anthony, I had to pick this up.
00:18:27 We need a houseplant in our apartment." And every night, I make her return it.
00:18:32 I say, "No way, baby.
00:18:33 You can't take care of a houseplant.
00:18:36 You couldn't even keep your baby alive."

-------------
> if we make you wear a rubber, you bitch about it.

that's because Birth control is clearly your responsibility (that fucking thing doesn't grow inside of me)

and just like women do in the work place

pawn off responsibility on the men

>> No.8330980

>>8330973
I'm not a lesbian I'm bisexual but have been with my boyfriend for 3 and a half years. I'm thankful he has been extremely sympathetic and was the one who pushed my wheelchair after surgery on our vacation. He's the one who holds my hand and lets me squeeze it when the pain wakes me up screaming in the night. He's the one who sees the pain in my face when a spasm is coming on and will carry me gently to the bed or a couch because I cannot move.

And I'm so very grateful for that. I'm travelling 6 hours to see him later today and I'll make sure he knows how appreciative I am.

>> No.8330981

>>8330979
It's not my fault I lost the baby when I had a metal and plastic device full of hormone inside me specifically designed so a baby wouldn't be able to survive in there.

>> No.8330982

>>8330978
/cgl/ is so guilt ridden you just have to assume the role of anti-feminist straw man and they lose their shit

>> No.8330985

>>8330982
I'm losing my shit because you're making me out to be some entitled, dumb bitch with no sense of responsibility when I have done everything by the book and endured horrific suffering, yet still push through despite horrible PTSD

>> No.8330989

>>8330981
I called my son a bloody disappointment today and the wife burst out in tears.

Apparently, she's sensitive over her miscarriage.

-----------

What's ten inches long with a big red head, that makes my girlfriend cry when I force it in her mouth?

Her miscarriage.

-----------

I got home to see my two months pregnant wife crouched in the bathroom crying. Her red, smudged eyes looked at me as she told me she'd lost the baby.

I told the silly thing not to be so upset, I could clearly see it in the toilet.

>> No.8330990

Currently waiting on the results of a chest X-ray to find out what the has been wrong with my lungs for the last 6 months. Trying to stay positive, it might just be chronic pneumonia, but with a bit of luck (my family has a good history for it) it'll be lung cancer and I can go on sickness benefit and just do cgl shit till it kills me.

>> No.8330994

>>8330979
>clearly women's responsibility
That's why we remind you to wrap asshole. We know you're too stupid to remember on your own.

>tfw once had sympathy for sieg
the fuck was I thinking?

>> No.8330995

>>8330989
You're a sick fuck. But I'll just tell myself you're trying to cheer me up with jokes...

>> No.8330997

>>8330994
I used to like him/want to whiteknight him too

Guys like to say it's our fault we 'like assholes'. Well I'd no longer piss on this one if he was on fire; that's what he wants right? For us silly bitches to be sensible and see through his bullshit?!

>> No.8330999

>>8330995
absolute princess, you are entitled to feel great at all times in life

>> No.8331003

>>8330994
if you truly were capable of sympathy

nothing i do should be able to retract that feeling

>> No.8331014

>>8330915
If it does nothing then why not just get rid of it and save yourself the hassle of bleeding every month and not having to spend money of pills or an IUD or having to empty a cup? No big deal for me to want it out. its my body. Dont see why it should be your problem.

>> No.8331018

Glad to see everything is going well with the feel thread. Thank gawd I made it an overall feels thread. Everything is on the railing. Good job me. /selffive

>> No.8331032

>>8330982
>>8330989
You're so fucking stupid like woah.
>you're just pretending though, right?

>> No.8331037
File: 456 KB, 245x172, tumblr_mqkh0zxI3p1rcny7ko1_250.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw at con
>in bathroom
>girl is freaking out because her elf ears came off
>pull out my MAGIC PURSE
>liquid latex
>saved the day
>she's super happy
feels good

>> No.8331038

>>8331032
mmm fuck yes, hate me...HATE ME

>> No.8331048

>>8330985
>not knowing about a notorious tripfag dick

>> No.8331052

>>8331038
I just think you're an idiot. A sad one. If anything I feel pity. Also, you sound intoxicated. Considering you're shitposting by yourself on a forum where people are typically indifferent, you register even more pathetically than usual. Get your shit together ffs

>> No.8331053

>>8331037
Nice one!

>parcel arrived a week earlier than I thought
>not sure whether to be pleased because Ill have a nice outfit for a meetup next weekend
>or bummed because I have exams next Mon/Tues/Weds so I can't open it and try stuff on yet anyway

>> No.8331054
File: 404 KB, 488x275, hearto.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8331037

>> No.8331068
File: 929 KB, 500x220, tumblr_n2jrqb5eRy1t7i7fyo4_r4_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>have psycho mental breakdown
>insist the bedroom is too hot
>boyfriend insists the air conditioner is on all the way
>finally accept it
>wake up in agony sweating, nauseous
>check air conditioner
>lowest setting
>heat stroke pls no

>> No.8331079

>>8331053
Display it and use it as motivation for your exams!

>> No.8331187

>>8330710
Doctors won't give you a hysterectomy for birth control, they'll tie your tubes. And honestly at that point an IUD is just as if not more effective than tubal ligation so why not do that?

>> No.8331191

>>8330735
Also you don't want your ovaries removed. You will literally go through menopause. there are better ways to be effectively sterilized.

>> No.8331220

>>8331068
Maybe he wants to save money you fat heat generating lard mass.

>> No.8331259

>>8330791
I would if I didn't have to work on Saturdays! Stupid jobs making me money and shit.

Also I've been to the zoo, it was a little bit of a sad experience.

>> No.8331279

>>8330974
>a form of birth control that I was told was infallible
I don't know where you live or what idiot told you that, but there is no such thing as fully protective birth control, not even an IUD. In fact if you do get pregnant while on the iud method, it's a medical emergency and you have to have an impromptu abortion or the pregnancy could kill you.
most clinicians will tell you about this before you start taking birth control and if you read the packet it even tells you that birth control is NOT 100% effective.

Btw you should always read the box/packet for whatever kind of medication you're gonna take as its something that's gonna effect your body and most things have side effects that you should be aware of.

>> No.8331287

>missing a major themed event that I was going to wear the wildest coord of all coords to
>to attend a much sadder event where a dark plain dress and sweater is more appropriate

Oddly though, I feel good? I feel right, and I can always throw or attend a ridiculous mad hatter lolita party some other time. Right now, I'm here for the support of my family. Just sucks knowing I'll see all the photos later, but I'll get over it.

>> No.8331308

Since everyone is going on about period issues and birth control, I actually have health issues involving my uterus and ovaries. I'm currently on the pill to control them but I can only go 3 months before my body starts to become unstable and I end up bleeding and in pain until I go off the meds to have a "period," and they are just as paralyzing and horrible as the ones I had before meds. Everyone tells me I should just be happy I don't have one once a month now but that really just makes me feel more upset because obviously they don't understand what I've been going through since I hit puberty. Idk it makes me upset because I feel like it isn't fair that I have to go through all this shit and nobody takes it seriously because it's "just a period."
I'm really sensitive about this topic so I probably shouldn't even bring it up but I just wanted to vent. My periods literally control my life.

>> No.8331345

>month ago
>couldn't walk for a few days because knees hurt too much
>couldn't sleep
>had to skip classes and a trip
>hobbled around like a cripple to drag myself to bathroom and kitchen
>doctor gave me basically ibuprofen and told me to fuck off
>other day
>back from a bike ride (5 miles)
>knees start that sensation again, like tingling or strings waving loose inside
>hiking-heavy camping trip in a week

What did I do to deserve this? Time to kill my liver with NSAIDs. Can't be thin enough for jfash without cardio, can't cardio if I can't knees.

I'm losing weight just to look better in some cute shorts I bought. Asian girls look so nice with slim, creamy thighs and a nice pair of shorts with a blouse. Want.

>>8331068

If you weren't fat, you wouldn't be so hot when others are obviously comfortable. Artificial heating and air conditioning is for lazy, pampered little shits.

>> No.8331347

>>8331308
That sucks anon, have you tried smoking weed, if it's medically available where you live you can get a strong indicated without the high and it might help. If it helps cancer patients it might help you. Not even midol gets rid of my cramps but marijuana definitely does.

Also don't feel bad, you're not being irrationally hostile towards people.

>> No.8331348

>this fucking thread

Come on guys, I mean I can understand going after it the first few posts but it's so fucking obvious it's bait especially later on it's incredible.

>> No.8331357

All these poor seagulls with ovaries and period issue stories made me feel less alone so I thought I'd share my own just incase anyone relates.

I also have period/ovary issues. In the beginning it was just very heavy, very long painful periods, a lot of vomiting and severe cramps/muscle pain. After awhile I was put on bc but had bad reactions so was off for awhile then given a different pill + ponstan which was good until the cramps became worse and one particularly bad time after being sent to ER for suspected appendicitis...so began the cycle of cysts rupturing... After months of agonising pain with multiple cysts rupturing I had surgery. Endo was found then removed. IUD inserted. A lot of bleeding for a couple of months. IUD moved, slightly perforated. Replaced. All okay until horrible pain again and sent for an ultrasound incase of appendicitis which revealed cyst rupture also one ovary 4 times the size of the other. See gynaecologist again. Diagnosed with PCOS now due to the IUD. Terrible skin and significant weight gain. Must take yet different variation of the pill to combat this. No periods but I still have acne, weight issues, cramping and pain. This is where I am currently, I'm only young, want kids in the future and a bit lost with it all trying to understand/deal with PCOS + other gynaecological issues. I just hope it gets easier.

>> No.8331358

>>8331347
Indica* stupid phone

>> No.8331363

>>8331348
Please tell me you're talking about the unmentionable by name tripfag

>> No.8331367

>gf keeps pestering for sex
>all I wanna do is play vidya and make cosplays with her

>> No.8331374

>>8331363
Yes and also at least one of the anons that went on a rampage on how much they hate their uterus for no reason. Especially this post >>8330968

>> No.8331375

>>8331347
No, it's not available (legally anyway, ha ha) where I live and I don't want to smoke (I like my lungs too much), I'd be willing to try it if they could come up with a legal orally-taken that wouldn't get you high, but I can't see that happening for a long time.

I fight to try to stay positive about everything and appreciate the help that I do get from the pills, but it's hard some days, especially the days I'm not feeling well. And the pills come with their own issues, like I have some pretty bad fatigue on a daily basis now thanks to them. I hate to complain because I know lots of people have it worse than me.

>> No.8331381

>>8331279
>no such thing as 100% effective bc
I might agree with you but I've had a hormonal implant for over two years and sexually active with my bf at minimum five times a week. Never had a problem.
Implant is better than the IUD and tubal litigation, if I wasn't on my phone I'd link you the statistics. Typically, people who get pregnant with the implant are the ones who don't get it replaced every 3-5 years as they should and are instructed to do. It doesn't really fail with perfect use.

I would strongly recommend this to ladies itt who want the strongest, no-fuss bc available. Planned Parenthood can do it.
Emotionally I was off for a little over a month, and my vagina got a bit drier. But it's worth it and better than the depo shot and pills, both of which I've used long-term and have had horrible side effects and scares.

>> No.8331390

>>8331345
>fatties are always hot
Is this a meme? I'm usually the coldest in the room.

Maybe anon just legitimately felt hot. Got a baby to kill today? Sheesh.

>> No.8331411

>>8331375
There is such a thing as making edibles that won't give you the crazy high side effects, you just make cannabutter with the right kind of medical grade stuff, but if it's not medical grade don't bother. And if it's not even medically legal where you live that sucks. When used correctly it works wonders.

>>8331381
I've had an IUD for two years now I think, don't feel like checking my card but I know it's effective for sure, I have sex almost every day and I've never had an issue, not even when I was on the pill.

>> No.8331494
File: 17 KB, 300x225, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>have cosplays with bf ready
>can't even buy tickets for con yet

Waiting is suffering

>> No.8331529
File: 44 KB, 500x59, tumblr_inline_n0i3pokwMe1svmt8r.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8331220
>>8331345
aside from being very ill and in chronic pain, i'm neither fatter not thinner than my boyfriend. not only that, but I'm the one who makes money around here.

>> No.8331554

>>8331411
It's a shame more places aren't willing to look into using it as a medical tool, because I've heard it really does help people with serious medical problems and I would be willing to try it. But yeah, not medically legal here, can't see it happening for a long time. It's too bad. All anyone focuses on is the high part.

>> No.8331642

>>8330895
>>8330929
>>8330940
>>8330954
>>8330966
>>8330973
>>8330979
>>8330982
>>8330989
>>8330999
>>8331003
>>8331038
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>> No.8331649

>>8331554
Yeah, it's a shame people don't see the benefits of hemp or the amount of money dispensaries make that could actually be used to fix things but no, it's considered drug money so banks won't touch it.

>>8331642
Haha love you

>> No.8331667
File: 112 KB, 1060x404, 1430343595079.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw no gf
>tfw trying smiling exercises to look happier outside
>tfw lost a lot of weight
>tfw still no gf

>> No.8331695

>>8331667
>>>r9k

>> No.8331707

I... also have a period complication. I've been irregular forever but then it would stop for a few months. Not sexually active, no problem right? Wrong. The next cycle is revenge of the skipped ones with super clots that make kidneys feel like they're trying to cut their way out.
See doctor, get bc, get yeast infection.
See doctor, get different pill, get yeast infection.
See doctor, tell them to fuck off, wait, period is lessened but now 24/7/365.
Rather this than yeast infection.

>> No.8331711

>>8330968
Yeah but now just imagine the same stuff happening except as a guy, and suddenly nobody has any sympathy or cares about helping you.

>> No.8331715

>>8331695
Actually /fit/ but thanks frnd