[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 167 KB, 720x960, rilakummachan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8313343 No.8313343 [Reply] [Original]

Old one saged >>8293329

>> No.8314757

>>8313343
love this!

>> No.8314806

>>8314757
It's a super cute coordinate, but I hate this trend of people just carrying random rilakkumas!!!

>> No.8314817

>>8314806
I wish AP and Rilakkuma would just do a collab and get it out of everybody's system already. He's not even that lolita-appropriate as far as kawaii mascot characters go.

>> No.8315674

>>8314806
On the CoF post she said it was for a "Rilakkuma date" with her friend. Her friend had a Korilakkuma plushie and her coord was yellow/tan like the plush. I think it's cute in that context. Not really random.

>> No.8315788

>>8314817

>>8314806

Agreed. Though I don't mind when Rilakkuma is incorporated into bear themed coordinates in a more subtle manner.

>> No.8315849
File: 71 KB, 522x900, toalicejskcof.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8313343
I don't know about the headwear but I really like this JSK

>> No.8315860

>>8315849
>sky/clouds
>seashell bag

????????

the jsk is cute but I don't really get bag. this is a pretty ??? coord in general - not a fan of the black socks and white shoes either.

>> No.8315868

>>8315849
i like the color scheme, but i think the outfit itself is all over the place theme-wise.
i feel as if you shouldn't put differently-themed items into one outfit.
she has flowers, skies & seashells going on and i feel it's a little messy.

i hate those shoes, though.
the wig style also looks iffy to me.

>> No.8315932

>>8315860
yeah i don't know about the coord she made with it, i just meant that i like the dress itself. i didn't even notice her bag was a seashell, it just looked kinda lumpen to me.

To be fair I think her socks are navy blue but look dark in the pic?

>> No.8315998

>>8315860
>??????
>?????????????????
>??????????????????????????

>> No.8316092
File: 134 KB, 340x340, 1426801486097.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8315998
kekk

>> No.8316324
File: 482 KB, 489x607, ss (2015-05-11 at 09.27.27).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Im a cute boy
>mahouprince clone
>mryanbeingflashedbyaflasher.jpg

>> No.8316329

>>8316324
>doesn't have eyebrows
Fuck you, Voldemort

>> No.8316355

>>8316324
>I'm a boy
>Give me all of your likes for my gender teehee

>> No.8316367

>>8316324
I've never believed a single one of any of these snowflakey tumblrites who force he/him pronouns and love looking super feminine has ever been serious about being transgender.

>I want to get off Transtrender Wild Ride

>> No.8316439

Anything actually good on CoF lately apart from OP's pic? I left the group a while ago because I couldn't stand to trawl through the itas to see one or two nice coords.

>> No.8316457

>>8316367
I do it because I know I look like shit as a guy. if I make myself cute as a girl I don' hate myself as much but I still feel like a boy.

>> No.8316467

>>8316457
What does it feel like to feel like a boy?

>> No.8316471

>>8316324
>identifies as boy
>still goes by a feminine name
>dresses in an overtly feminine style

Not saying trans people can't dress in clothing belonging to their original gender, but considering she didn't even change her Facebook name to something masculine makes this reek of attention-whore. Wouldn't changing your name on Social media be the first steps of assuming another identity?

>> No.8316511

>>8316471
I agree about attention whoring. She doesn't strike me as genuine in the least, but what else is new with uwu kawaii gender snowflakes.

Facebook, however, is actually pretty crazy about how hard it enforces real names. Transgender people have been fighting pretty hard against it as of late. She honestly probably couldn't change it just because that's her legal name.

>> No.8317407
File: 160 KB, 1280x960, 11203525.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8317415

>>8316511
My middle name is 'ant religion' on FB.
your argument, my ass.

>> No.8317418

>>8316511
Yeah, this. Facebook goes by what your email address has as your real name, I think. You have to knowingly make an account with whatever name before making a Facebook.

>> No.8317427

>>8317415
Middle names mean jack shit. I'm talking people with weird names or aliases having to change them to Bob Jones if Facebook doesn't deem them credible enough, but they are quite lenient when it comes to non-Anglo names.
Just put your hometown to some Slav shithole or Jakarta, Indonesia and slam your head against the keyboard twice and they'll let you keep it.

>> No.8317474
File: 73 KB, 576x960, casualclassic.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8317484
File: 428 KB, 2048x1480, winequeenscoach.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8317494
File: 95 KB, 960x960, milkyplanetlavender.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8317584

>>8317494
hnng

>> No.8317673

>>8313343
hnng

>> No.8318021

>>8317494
I don't like this, but I respect it. It's well coorded, just not to my taste.

>> No.8318037

>>8317494
this is cute but her blush bothers me.

>> No.8318059

>>8316324
feminism has a long way to go if so many young girls feel like they need to claim a male gender for their femmeness to be interesting.

>> No.8318070

>>8318059
why does gender have to be interesting and why do you think feminism is to blame for it not being interesting

>> No.8318089

>>8317474
This would be cute with at least a bracelet and some type of headband or a couple flower clips. Even just a red headband would help.

>> No.8318109

>>8318089
I did have a red scrunchie around my bun (the pic is me btw) but you can't see it here for whatever reason. There wasn't time to get another full-body shot because I was running late but next time I'll definitely try fancier hair accessories! Do you think offwhite pearl bracelets would be alright or would red work better?

>> No.8318329

>>8316324
>>8316355
>>8316367
>>8316471
>>8316511
Knew this would happen lmao.
This is me! I am a boy, im just not on hormones yet. Plenty of boys wers cute girly clothes, me not being assigned that way at birth doesnt make it any less valid. I introduce myself as a male in social media so as not to be assumed female, which understandably happens.
But thanks for the attention!

>> No.8318387

>>8318070
because the only reason fakebois claim maleness is to be special or distinguished from other girls. there is nothing interesting about being a cute girl, so they call themselves cute/pretty boys, brag about getting male attention, etc.

their lives are indistinguishable from regular girls' but being a fakeboi lets them enjoy the perks of girlhood while avoiding the stigma of being female.

>> No.8318396

>>8318387
actually, and I dont know if you know this, hormones are very expensive! And so is surgery! Wanna know who else "looked like women?" Every single trans dude before starting hormones. Imagine that. Also - and this is a doozy - people can wear whatever clothes they want, no matter their gender! Wowza

>> No.8318402

>>8318037
I seriously thought it was photoshopped on at first...

>>8318089
Agreed. Total lack of accessories for even a casual outfit bugs me.

>> No.8318414

>>8318396
Engaging in feminine hobbies, dressing like a woman, and flaunting a feminine expression has nothing to do with not affording hormones. It has everything to do with getting likes and butt-pats from gullible people like you.

>> No.8318417

>>8318387
>fakebois
What determines which trans people are and are not "real" to you, exactly?
Trans women who present in a "feminine" way are still called drag quees, and any trans dude who presents masculine is pegged a "tomboy"

you people are so transparent when you jump pn the "transtrender!!!" train. why cant you just admit you hate trans people in general instead of trying to be like "no!! fake trans make it harder for real ones!!" you never gave a shit about the "real ones" anyway so lol

>> No.8318440

>>8318414
>"feminine hobbies
>"flaunting a feminine expression"
lmao
But yeah, i mean you can say whatever you want but im still a boy. Plenty of men like to wear cute clothes, and wear makeup and enjoy pink. Theyre men, and so am I. Just because I wasnt born with a dick doesnt make it any less true looool

>> No.8318458

>>8318417
God why is it always so painfully obvious when tumblr decides to come harass us.

Look, kid, people have a lot of opinions about individuals who profess that they are X gender but take great pains to present as Y gender. You can cry about clothing and makeup not having gender all you want, but the fact is that frilly clothes and makeup are associated with women. If someone doesn't want to be judged for their gender identity, they are free to just not mention it on the internet. It's not hard.

>> No.8318461

>>8318396
fakebois are usually:

>into yaoi, slash, etc.
>especially androgynous anime gay boys
>super kawaii uguu
>super feminine and braggy about it
>experience no dysphoria
>have no intention to transition because ew they would get all hairy and gross
>want to live as femme without the stigma of being female
>want male privilege and special attention for their gender expression because it legitimately sucks to be a girl
>instead of believing they can be interesting and sexy as a woman, they appropriate trans issues and hide behind a delusion of maleness

fakebois are not transmen. i am exploring the connection between a lack of progress in equalizing men and women, and the appearance of fakebois. no matter how accessible hormones become to transmen, fakebois will never transition because if they do they will experience true dysphoria since their brains are female and they do not want a real male body.

they just hate the stigma and shame of female sexuality.

>> No.8318464

>>8317415
Is the rest of your name normal? If so, then you prove my point.

>wtf kind of SN is ant religion
>wants to report your name for keks

>> No.8318473

>>8318461
Fucking signed.

>> No.8318478

>>8318458
I obviously know that those things are associated with women, I may not like it, but of course its true, and I never argued that point. But the fact still stands that Im a boy? Theres nothign wrong with attatchign that to my introduction post, since thats how I want to be referred. Like I said, its understandable that i would be assumed female. I dont like it, but of course, it is going to happen, especially when I dress "female"
also lmao at "harass" ;(

>> No.8318483

>>8318396
hormones aren't that expensive?? my girlfriend is trans and her hormones are $90 a month for three different pills. maybe you should focus on getting your hormones instead of blowing your money on frilly clothes?? your priorities are way out of whack, dude.

>> No.8318484

>>8318461
LMAO
you got me

>> No.8318499

>>8318461
Bless you. I want this framed.

>> No.8318502

>>8318483
Not for me personally, obviously if I can afford lolita, I can afford hormones, though anybody whose trans or knows someon who is, also knows just being able to afford them isnt all it takes.
But yes, for some people they are expensive, I was only making a point that saying someone looking a certain way isnt grounds to say "oh theyre not really x gender" because not everyone has access to hormones, for various different reasons.

>> No.8318510

>girl posts mediocre selfie with makeup, cute clothes, etc.
>gets either "what an attention whore" or little to no response

>fakeboi posts mediocre selfie with makeup, cute clothes, etc.
>"omg so progressive and adorable! anyone who is mean to you is just a bigot!"

>girl wants to be tied up and spanked by a dominant man
>"what the fuck is wrong with you, you dirty whore"

>fakeboi wants to be tied up and spanked by a dominant man
>"squeee so smexy!!"

>cosplayer posts cosplay of female character
>men hit on her, make sexual comments to post, follow her around cons and fap to picture

>cosplayer post pics of crossplay, makes sure everyone knows they are MALE for srs
>little to no unwanted or threatening-feeling sexual advances

and this is why feminism still has a long fucking way to go in this culture.

>> No.8318521

>>8318483
Have a f2m friend who went on hormones and he's poor as hell. Struggled and went through with it.

What's your excuse? Too easy to be the girl you are and not own up to the fact you're not a male?

>> No.8318537

>>8318521
>>8318396

Oop wrong one. Meant >>8318387

But yeah hormones are about that much and you might have to cut some hobbies if you're serious

>you know they're not serious

>> No.8318543

>>8318521
its not just about money. it has to be prescribed to you, number one, and number two in most states, its not allowed to be prescribed to you until after you attend a minimum of 3 months of "therapy sessions" which are expensive af

>whats your excuse
>the fact that youre not a male
>fact
lmao
Someone has to explain themselves to you, why?
id also liek to add that aaaaall of these assumptions are being made based on one single picture posted. you literally know nothign abt this persons life, but since they posted a photo wearing a dress and said 'im a boy' everyone screams "fakeboi!!!!!"
why can you people ever just admit you hate trans people, instead of trying to play it off as "concern" for "real transgenders" and how we make them look bad ;(

>> No.8318544

>>8313343

So CoF is a Lolita group of guys dressing up in Lolita?

>> No.8318558

>>8318109
I think the pearl bracelets would work. Especially if you have a matching necklace. I think you really need something more towards the front. That's why I was thinking a nice flower clip could help. Especially since you're wearing a floral dress. It's not a bad coord, just very empty.

>> No.8318559

>>8318537
>assuming someones not serious based on the one photo theyve seen
its not just a matter of being able to afford it, you have to get someone to prescribe it to you, which most doctors wont/arent able to. Not to mention in most states in order to even get a doctor to prescribe it to you you have to attend 3 months minimum of "therapy"
Even with insurance this is a difficult and expensve process that takes time

>> No.8318560

>>8318502
>anybody whose trans or knows someon who is, also knows just being able to afford them isnt all it takes
yeah, i know that. you have to go get signed off by a therapist to even be able to get a decent doctor's appointment in the first place. trust me when i say that i am very aware of the process of obtaining them, because i went through it all with my partner. ftm isn't much different than mtf.

>if I can afford lolita, I can afford hormones
ok then why haven't you done so? that's my whole point here. we're not talking about other trans people. we're talking about you. if you can afford something as frivolous as lolita, you should be able to get not only your required therapy time in, but also get your hormones started. this shit takes time and it's surprising that you're wasting your time and funds instead of getting this done. i'm going to assume that it's important for you so like?? what are you doing??
i just don't get the point of wearing a hyper-feminine style and then being firm in being a trans guy. all of the trans guys i've met would never wear something like lolita because it would make them extremely uncomfortable as men. it's one thing to say "pink has not gender, so i, a trans man, can wear a pink shirt or a pink pair of pants just fine!" but another to put on a full face of makeup and super girly clothes and somehow not be dysphoric. inb4 "ur just transphobic"

>> No.8318570

>>8318543
I'm nonbinary and I hate this type of behavior. If you're going out of your way to present female, you need to have a better explanation for your male pronouns than "I'm a cute boy uwu" - not even a paragraph, not excessive details, just a "hey despite my current appearance, I prefer he/him pronouns, thanks a bunch!"

Making special, measured efforts to present female is going to - surprise! - make people think you are female. It's fine to engage in feminine dressup as a man. But if you get all dismissively cutesy about your gender identity, people are gonna think you're being dismissively cutesy about gender identity in general, which in turn will make people question your sincerity. Fucking shocker, I know.

>> No.8318583

>>8318543
>"therapy sessions" which are expensive af
ok first of all fuck off with the scare quotes. the sessions are useful and important and you're a jackass for shitting on therapists/psychologists like that. secondly, not all therapy is super expensive. sometimes it's even covered by your insurance! also, if you're in college, the therapists on campus are free to go to. stop saying that everything is ~soooooo~ expensive every single time. things differ from state to state, country to country.
also anon just told you that someone in their life is poor and got it taken care of so your point is, well, pointless.

>> No.8318589

>>8318560
How on earth, from one photo, can you assume I havent already started the expensive and lengthy process of acquiring hormones lmao
Who are you to be interrogating me? I realize this is 4chan and its full of p much the scum of the earth (esp w people being all anon, they pretty much just like to stir shit for the sake of sirring it), but you have a trans partner, you think youd get how rude and invasive youre being. If your girlfriend decided she wanted to wear a hoodie and jeans one day and someone told her "youre actually a man, why do you want to pretend to be a woman you dont LOOK like a woman, youre just confused, your just gay etc etc etc" wouldnt that make you angry that she was being grilled and invalidated?? on somethign that is really not anyones business?
And thats fine for your trans man friends. Sometime i dress like "a man" and sometimes I wear cute clothes. Im literally still a man.

>> No.8318593

>>8318560
notice how you never see mtfs who want to look male all the time, and who enjoy conforming to male social roles, and snicker about how straight girls hit on them, and never want to go on hormones or change their face, jaw, buffness, etc.?

funny how mtfs don't want to live as men but so many supposed ftms are okay living as women with a male pronoun. even AGP or sissies at least want to look and feel feminine; fakebois have no desire to feel masculine.

>> No.8318596

>>8318329
fuck off

>> No.8318600

>>8318570
As ive said several times before, i do realize people will assume im female. Which is why on social media I do say "hey im actually a boy" to avoid being assumed female, which, understandably, would happen.
The problem isnt how I said I was the boy, the problem is that I said it at all. Suddenly Im a "tumblr hugbox" or whatever.

>> No.8318605

>>8318596
;(

>> No.8318612

>>8318600
it's specifically that you called yourself a "cute boy" which is usually an indicator of a fakeboi or transtrender. people are pissed at the fact that there are a lot of girls appropriating transness and they are using you as an excuse to vent.

this board has a lot of FtMs on it so it's a sensitive issue.

i do not think you have the maturity to understand, though.

>> No.8318613

>>8318543
>>8318559
>accept me as frilly cupcake male snowflake or you're transphobic

oh okay but I just said I had a f2m friend who went through with it all so I respect him. i don't respect tucutes

>3 months is a long time, meds are expensive weehhh

stop. it's not long. it's not expensive. if this is your lifestyle choice this isn't anything. if you can't afford it, stop being in a luxury fashion.

>> No.8318625

>>8318589
>"If your girlfriend decided she wanted to wear a hoodie and jeans one day and someone told her "youre actually a man, why do you want to pretend to be a woman you dont LOOK like a woman, youre just confused, your just gay etc etc etc" wouldnt that make you angry that she was being grilled and invalidated??"
that wouldn't happen because pretty much everyone, regardless of gender, owns a pair of jeans and a hoodie. those are common clothing items to have. if i wore them no one is going to assume i'm a boy lol. they aren't hyper-masculine equivalents to something like lolita, which is and has always been a hyper-feminine fashion. there's nothing androgynous-looking about lolita, unlike something like, i dunno, visual kei.

like it's fine to wear "cute clothes" but i have no idea why you'd want to wear something like lolita, as a man who's already going to probably struggle with passing at this point anyway. you also have to realize that these sort of knee-jerk reactions happen in the lolita community because of a lot of males (that aren't mtf) get asspats when they wear lolita because ~omg it's soooo progressive!!~, even when their coords are mediocre at best. it's the same thing happening here with you. people are assuming you're not taking it seriously because, i mean, you're wearing lolita as a man.

>you assume I havent already started the expensive and lengthy process of acquiring hormones lmao
i did so because you put shitty scare quotes around "therapy" like it's the worst thing ever, which is what a lot of genderspecials do on tumblr because the big meany cis therapists don't understand them ))))):. my bad.

>> No.8318634

>>8318613
3 months is a long time for someone who wants hormones and may not even get them at the end of all that. The point I was trying to make is its stupid to judge wether someone is "actually trans" based on how they present, or how much they look they the gender they say they are. If I had a beard, nobody would be calling me a fakeboi lmao, but im not on hormones yet, as far as anyone can tell, so im a "transtrender" then.
All Im saying is your argument is stupid. Someones access to hormones has no weight on wether they're "really trans" or not. Just by looking at a photo, you have no way of gauging how far along someone is in their transition, whether theyve gone to therapy, whether theyve been prescribed hormones yet, or even if theyre already on them.
You literally dont know anythign about the person in the picture, yet you rage about these fakebois, based on one single photo lmao.

>> No.8318639

>>8318625
>my bad.

don't apologize. saying "you don't know if i am transitioning or not" means nothing. if they were in treatment, after this much self-defense they would have said so. mocking you for your assumption without countering it is a sign of having no ground to stand on.

>> No.8318653

>>8318600
>The problem isnt how I said I was the boy
As other anon mentioned, I really think it is. If you're respectful and show that you're serious about your gender, other people will be respectful and serious about it, too.

The thing with lolita as a hobby especially is that it's often viewed by women (cis and trans women alike) as a way to express their femininity. It is ALL about delicate femaleness, looking super girly, embracing what we have often been shunned or shamed for.

Whenever a man comes into the community he's regarded with a lot of suspicion, because men often use comms to get off on their sissy fetish, or as a way to creep on the girls. As a trans dude you're going to be subject to the same level of scrutiny as other dudes, just for different reasons.

>> No.8318654

>>8318634
why would anyone call themselves "cute" in an introduction?

what kind of narcissist would you have to be that "I'm a cute X" is part of the literal first sentence you give to a group of thousands?

>> No.8318657

>>8318625
But the point I was making if if a trans woman who was pre transition dressed in a "traditionally male" way, she would get similar pushback. Not identical of course, because mens clothes are gender neutral whereas skirts dress etc are of course, designated feminine.
But the point was that its ridiculous to make assumptions based on someones appearence because every trans person has different experiences and is at different points in their transition.
And honestly yeah, im still going to wear cute clothes, but its not like I didnt know this wasnt immediately going to happen hahah. Its not just about how males get asspats or whatever. i mean its 4chan, p much everyone here is transphobic tbh, and you cant pull the "tucute" crap because it has little to nothing to do with my presentation, I see it on here aaaall the time.

And I get where youre coming from, obviously alot of people benefit from therapy, but its hard to tell what therapists are going to be worth your time or not. There are an abundance of therapists that arent interested in getting you hormones at all, just trying to convince you why you dont need them and that youre wrong. Again, you can say this is something "genderspecials" came up with, but its been this way for years. My main issue is that alot of states/doctors require this, whereas it should be optional

>> No.8318664

>>8318639
i wasnt mocking them for their assumption, only saying it was silly to assume somethign like that based on one photo lol

>> No.8318670

>>8318653
I can definitley understand why men would be met with a lot of scrutiny, and the reasons for that are totally valid.
But Im not facing scrutiny for being a man in lolita, and people worrying aout me being creepy, the majority of what is being said to/about me in the thread is just that im not really a man. SO I get what youre saying, and its right, but the scrutiny im facing is totally a different type

>> No.8318673

>>8318653
>>8318657
can we stop feeding trolls? for once?

>> No.8318678

>>8318664
it was based on the entire conversation with you, not on one photo.

again, what kind of narcissist introduces themselves as "I'm a cute X," in their literal first sentence to a group of thousands? especially saying "I'm a cute boy" while wearing sweet lolita? of fucking course people are going to get suspicious. using that kind of introduction would make anyone sound like a fetishist fakeboi attention whore.

>> No.8318687

>>8318634
This is so dumb. She put her gender out there in the public for attention on a huge lolita group. Why even state your gender? It's irrelevent there. The fact she was wearing one of the most hyper effeminate styles on the planet, had her gender as female on Facebook, and demanded male pronouns just screams tucute.

I personally don't care to judge ironically, but when something is just shoved into my face like this, forcing my acceptance, I'm going to wonder what the fuck is wrong with them.

By the way, before you say "transphobia!!" people like her make me angry for people who are serious.

>> No.8318688

>>8318670
Well, like I said, it's for different reasons. Any man wearing lolita is going to get an "are you fucking serious" reaction - you happen to be trans, so that includes questions about your gender.

Like it was mentioned, introducing yourself as "a cute boy" comes off as narcissistic and flippant. As a woman, I would never dream of introducing myself as a "cute girl" or a sexy woman or whatever. IMO if you want less scrutiny, try to just be casual about informing people of your gender identity instead of making it the loudest thing about you.

>> No.8318692

>>8318673
or at the very least stop playing nice and reasonable with them. grovelling before trolls is just pathetic.

>> No.8318696

>>8318678
to be fair, i meant to say something along the lines of, "i like cute clothes" or "i like to dress cute" because the first thing people say when i introduce myself as male is "why do you dress like a girl"
like lmao. i just like cute things, so i guess i just settled for "cute boy" im p sure me thinink im cute is not why youre so buttmad tho lmao

>> No.8318700

>>8318687
I dont have my gender as female on facebook tho looool. And I identified myself as male, so people would not assume, understandably, that im female and refer to me as such. Its easier to introduce myself that way off the bat

>> No.8318703

>>8318688
I can understand that, but I dont feel I could have been any less casual. Honestly, if I had said "Im a boy who happens to like cute clothes" rather than what I DID say, I wouldnt have otten me any less pushback

>> No.8318704

>>8318696
>p sure
>buttmad
>that i'm not upset lmao

Go back to Tumblr, kiddo. No one wants you here.

>> No.8318707

>>8318704
oh, nobody wants me here? I must have been confused by someone posting my photo here then

>> No.8318724

>>8318703
TBH it wouldn't hurt to try. I know having issues with gender isn't the easiest thing in the world, and it sucks feeling like you have to tiptoe around other people, but sometimes you're going to be throwing it in the face of others who are dealing with their own issues/dysphoria. So I guess what I'm saying is that erring on the side of caution might get you less pushback and it'll probably be more considerate of others, too.

>> No.8318727

>>8318657
>p much everyone here is transphobic
can you stop making over exaggerations with every subsequent post you make? for someone who's complaining about the assumptions people are making about you, you sure do make a lot of assumptions yourself. there are plenty of trans people on this board, and not everyone here is transphobic. this isn't /b/, dumbass.

>its hard to tell what therapists are going to be worth your time or not
step 1: find a therapist. step 2: ask if they are LGBTQ friendly. there you go. they'll either flat out say "yes" or they'll tip toe around the question entirely, say no, etc. now you will figure out if they're worth your time or not. this isn't that difficult. you don't even have to pay to ask those questions. if you tell a therapist why you're coming in in the first place, you're going to get an idea of how they're going to treat you right off the bat. it's not like you're going to waste months in therapy and then after three months they'll be like "lol sorry but i'm not giving you your write up for ur doctor because fuck trans ppl."

>it should be optional
no??????? not at all?????? being trans is a mental thing and as such should be addressed by mental health professionals. it's like saying that being diagnosed with cancer should be an optional thing in the path to get chemotherapy. now i'm doubting even more that you're in therapy/have started the path to transitioning. jesus.

>> No.8318774
File: 83 KB, 654x960, 318763_501135763246817_79825070_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8318707
You were posted here because a majority of members of CoF (believe it or not the all-loving circlejerk of special treatment lolitas isn't really representative of the community) likely wanted to call your dumb, underage ass out. What ensued is such a perfect example of how little you've really thought about your gender identity and can so easily slip it on and off like a protective facade. Please, try to convince me otherwise by explaining how you actually are a boy and what that "feels" like to you cos so far you've just been spouting crap.

>> No.8318783

All the tumblr ITT is killing me. Can we keep the ~respectability~ politics out of 4chan please??

>> No.8318872

So do you guys actually like guys dressed up in Lolita or MTF dressed in Lolita

or do you guys just post their pics just to talk shit about them?

>> No.8318885
File: 350 KB, 1022x1024, 1375518736547.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8318544
>>8318872
0/10 bait so bad you had to post it twice.

>> No.8318959
File: 203 KB, 1280x960, forestoffriends.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Oh my god look a picture from CoF, the thing this thread was fucking MEANT FOR. Could you guys shut the fuck up now? Thanks.

>> No.8318961

Uhh okay, fakeboi aside

Why does that black classic lolita who is a teacher in Korea consistently get like 500 likes on all her coords? They are literally just always just a dress and plain tights with the occasional beret. I mean her coords are fine, it's just there was zero effort put into them it seems.

>> No.8318964

>>8318959
Don't like the sunhat or random moth pin, everything else is cute.

>> No.8318969

>>8318961
Because she's black and in Korea.

>> No.8318995

>>8318959
She's pretty and her coords are inoffensively simple/clean. I do agree they're a bit on the boring side when you look at the coordination, though.

>> No.8319181

>>8318961
i'm mildly surprised cgl hasn't declared her its new queen, considering she's got all the attributes people cream over here
>simple coords
>natural styling
>thin and pretty
maybe it's because she's black

>> No.8319204

>>8318995
>>8319181
I feel like this girl crosses the line from simple into boring, though.

One simple coord that is well done is that one, I can't remember her name and I can't find the coord rn, but it was like a brown floral JSK (I think IW?) with a dark red blouse and tights, it was simple but very well coordinated and the colors were very interesting.

>> No.8319234

>>8318961
I never got the hype with her. Her coords are subpar and there's really nothing special about them. They're so bland and basic looking. Honestly, there was only like one coord she posted that I liked and the rest were just meh. It doesn't really look like she tries tbh.

>> No.8319250

>>8318329
lmao

xDDDDD

>> No.8319389

>>8319181

/cgl/ only crowns lolcows as queens. Nobody wants the title of /cgl/ queen.

>> No.8319529

>>8318961
She's beautiful. Her co-ords aren't great at all though and most of her dresses look too big on her

>> No.8319609

>>8318329
You're a worthless Tumblrfag, fuck off.

>> No.8319614

>>8319181
because you're a fucking newfag and you have no idea how the board culture works.

plus she's a 3edgy5me koreaboo.

>> No.8319709

>>8318329
See, the point is we don't care about your gender. Or sexuality. Or any irrelevant shit like that. We only care about if you and your coord look good or not. Mentioning it randomly seems try hard af.

>> No.8319714

>>8319181
>new queen
bitch wut? Not even close

>> No.8319736

>>8318329
I spoke to you in a previous thread and was much nicer there. But now I see, you are a tumblrtard. I am ftm pre-everything, and I cringe having to be associated with you. I do not hate trans people, I just cannot stand those who are so conflicted in their own thoughts and clearly learned everything they know from tumblr posts and random websites that cater more to peoples feelings than reality. Not discounting your experience, but sick of this shit.

Gender is a societal role. Clothing DOES have gender, it fits with the female and male roles. Gender is bullshit in itself, though. In todays society there is no need for gender roles to further out species, they were set in place for "womb-men" to be protected so they could reproduce and not be killed, while still having a productive place in society (aside from pooping out little humans). Our female clothing comes from a gentler workload, therefore more delicate items could be worn. You will see that in todays society, working women are much more "no frills", they wear practical and hard wearing clothing, where a woman who does not work will wear comfier and more delicate clothing items. It is still the same, except "comfortable clothing" has changed dramatically with the creation of new textiles. So yes, clothing has gender.
There is not one single culture aside from this idiotic and far too accepting western one where anyone would consider you to be a real man. The hijra are mtfs but "not real women" therefore get their own gender - and so on with all other cultures. The male and female gender roles are linked to biology. Not sure why we should pander to considering you male when you are decidedly female. Nobody ever does, they just cater to the pronouns you want. This is why there is such a push for "respecting pronouns" rather than just stating gender. Not even "accepting" tumblrinas see you as a man, they see you as a "transman".
Sucks, but that is just how it is.

>> No.8319737

I'm a bit sick of ista mori but it's nice to see it co-orded differently than white tights/veil co-ords

>> No.8319740

>>8319736
I'm not that anon but I'd really like to explain to you why everything you said about how gender works is totally wrong.

>> No.8319751
File: 399 KB, 421x593, 2860ae1f_tumblr_inline_mrnnt99phm1qz4rgp.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8319740
Go ahead.

>> No.8319768

>>8319751
Well pretty much from the get go you forget what gender actually is, which is pretty much just another way of describing someone's assumed sex. It's an identifier, not so much an identity.
Though it does do some things to describe the gender roles you would assume, it has very little to actually do with that, and is only associated with tangentially. Even so, part of the reason why transgendered people want to use pronouns of the opposite gender is because of the relation to the assumed roles but I do agree that I doubt they care that anyone accepts them as a man, and they understand that it's just an identifier such as hair color or height is. Gender isn't very important at all honestly, it's an aspect of language and nothing more. Assuming specific gender roles does not make you that gender just the same as not assuming them makes you the opposite.

Obviously what you said about tumblr and shit is correct but you're really giving gender too much credit. It's just something used to describe someone's junk instead of their name to help describe them to others. When you think she, you think someone without a penis, not necessarily a girly feminine bombshell princess, but you think of a girl. That's it.

>> No.8319780
File: 8 KB, 225x225, bnmbnmb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8319768

>> No.8319781

>>8319780
It's true, learn how to into language.

>> No.8319782

>>8319736
I'm with you up until the part you start saying gender is a bullshit concept and start speaking in tongues. I also agree with you that clothing has been connected to the volume and difficulty of the work the wearer does, but it's not just that.
Women in certain cultures have been a marker of wealth, what the woman wears is often much nicer than what the man wears, simply as a show of status. A farmer could be in rags, but he'll cloth his wife in the finest clothing he can, because she handled the finances, his household, and his children.

Gender roles are part of identity, it's been proven time and time again that how you perceive yourself and how you are perceived by others affects your livelihood, well being and your state of mind. Gender roles are necessary, and it's significance has been eroded and misconstrued and subjugated, but pure biology reigns, and ultimately, it will be the people that reproduce that decides the fate of mankind.
Gender roles are key in early child development, but I won't get into that even if you need it spoon fed to you.
Enjoy whatever special sauce you want to call yourself, but you are whatever you were born to be, if you truly are dysphoric, then it's a known mental health issue and there are services for you.
Another note, it's natural to be attracted to other members of your gender, it is natural to have identity crises. Just know you're nothing special and move on with your life and stop dwelling on the shit that doesn't matter.

>> No.8319792

>>8319782
So much of this. Gender roles are extremely important because like it or not our brains are hardfast wired to act instinctively and gender roles actually help to keep that relevant. You and many people forget that society evolved in a way to keep the human race viable. It's not just some omnipotent force that acts of it's own accord to make people miserable we created it. You did, I did, everyone here did, your family, your ancestors, everyone. It is necessity, it didn't come from nothing, and neither did gender roles like some people seem to think, and it's definitely not obsolete because it helps modern human drive through our instincts and if it were lost we'd probably stop reproducing.

>> No.8319794

>>8318707
The one true signifier of someone being trans is gender dysphoria, an often debilitating discomfort with your own body. Dressing in a way that emphasises the female form/general feminity is known to aggravate that discomfort in hose who are FtM. Hence skepticism.

>> No.8319811

>>8317494
I hate yellowxlavender so much

>> No.8319880

>>8319792
I cannot believe the shit you're spewing oh my god.

>> No.8319882

>>8319880
explain. or did it hurt your delicate sensibilities?

>> No.8319891
File: 31 KB, 300x300, citation_stickers_300x300_ebef91b2-3cf5-4b10-8b26-acade73ce522_1024x1024.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8319792

>> No.8319894

>>8319880
>>8319891
samefag. why don't you cite shit then tumblr princess.

>> No.8319898
File: 72 KB, 594x595, 7544.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8319894

>> No.8319903

>>8319898
>wah wah it's wrong but i can't back it up so i better accuse everyone of baiting!!!

>> No.8319916
File: 125 KB, 640x480, tony-tony-chopper-cosplay-dog.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8319903
My evidence is this Tony Chopper dog.

>> No.8319919

>>8319916
you're triggering me
got my finger on the t-t-t-trigger

>> No.8319921
File: 51 KB, 500x590, cosplay-starwars-chewbacca-dog.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8319919
I'm sorry. Maybe you can recover with the help of this dog cosplaying Chewie.

>> No.8319922

Good job derailing the thread, everyone. Can't we have anything without people taking bait/not being able to drop things?

>> No.8319931

>>8317407
>>8317407
I was so happy when she popped up. I think this is beautiful.

>> No.8319932

>>8317484
Is that hat part of the set? I absolutely love this whole coord.

>> No.8319941

>>8319768
Sorry, this often happens. I agree completely with what you and >>8319782 said. Gender is important, was trying to explain to that anon that clothing does in fact have gender. I think the separation of sex and gender is bullshit, not gender itself. Because now we have a bunch of people running around calling themselves genderqueer or "boys" when all they do is have their hair cut short and wear "boy clothing", sometimes even wearing a binder. When determining wether someone is male/female, you rarely look at their clothing (unless it is an extremely crazy outfit like lolita) and pay attention to secondary sexual characteristics like facial hair patterns or body type. Maybe I just pick up on that because dysphoria, though.
The emphasis on pronouns is ridiculous. People should try to be seen as the desired gender, not expect everyone to be on tiptoes around them (as they show off their manly boobs) in case of misgendering.

>>8319794
I have dysphoria. I love femininity, but I can't stand my body. I'm still pre-everything because I don't want to transition. I feel like I should be happy with my body based on my femininity, but I can't stand it. I wont go into details because the dysphoria comes in waves and it's always changing. However, wearing a poofy dress doesn't hurt me at all. The petticoat isn't a part of my body, and while I loathe my breasts, petticoats actually make them look smaller in comparison. Dressing up as the cute fairytale princess of my dreams alleviates the stress. Dysphoria is always there, but if I can be happy and concentrating on something else it makes it less apparent.

>mfw I can feel myself falling from this
>mfw I will be watching life from a tv set for the next week or so
I fucking hate when people bring up gender, I upset myself when writing a response.
Sorry for OT.

>> No.8319944

>>8319941
Do you just hate your body for its shape, not gender?

>> No.8319948

>>8319941
even if you transition fully your mind will take a long long time to accept and understand that you have went through the process, hell, it may never happen. i honestly don't think it's worth it to do since a lot more is involved with reversing dysphoria of any kind than just hormones and the right bits.

>> No.8319953

Can we just abandon this thread and start over?

>> No.8320052

>>8316511
Say that to the millions of roleplayers on facebook, and people who use anime names.

>> No.8320291
File: 65 KB, 599x960, 11255865_10152924335245835_363990769071171711_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

tf is this

>> No.8320311

>>8320291
I...I don't like this...

it's supposed to ero lolita I guess. But at this point I think ero is just one of those styles that's like, for photo shoots and fashion shows only.

>> No.8320315

Just would like to point out, although I am not trans myself each person if different, regardless if the person in the first picture is "fake trans" or not, different people are happy with different stages it's about what makes the individual feel happy within themselves. Some trans males will only have their testicles removed because for them that is what prevents them from feeling like the woman they are. Some trans people choice not to use hormones as it does cause infertility and they someday may want their own biological child. Each person is different. I am so happy to see more people trying to except and learn about LGBT. But please stop spouting ignorance about what a person should or should not do in order to if you box so you an idetify them. At the end of the day the best way to understand is to just be open. Take propel how they come and stop trying to define and categorise people and then life gets a lot simpler.

>> No.8320317

>>8320291
I... I can't even properly hate it. I just wish it had been executed in a better way and with a more fitting corset (both shape and colourwise).

>> No.8320350

>>8320291
I dont know how to feel about this. One the one hand I dont consider this remotely lolita. On the other I wear similar things pretty often. I just dont call it lolita, because it isnt.
Also Im really not into that top. Something about it really really bothers me and I cant figure out what.

>> No.8320392

>>8320291
She just looks like a sweet lolita who's just taken off her blouse to reveal her undershirt. Not deliberate enough, looks odd.

>> No.8320422

>>8320291
>>8320350

I think it looks pretty good, in a high-fashion kind of way, and her hair/bow combo is very fun. That said, it's too naked looking for even ero-lolita. The bra cups on the corset make it look too much like lingerie when contrasted with the sheer lower bodice, and it seems to sit oddly low on her torso. Adding frill to the shoulder straps would balance it out a little bit more, imo.

>> No.8320447

>>8319941
>the dysphoria comes in waves and it's always changing
What is genderfluid/genderqueer.

Maybe you really are trans, but what you're describing sounds a lot more like genderfluid to me--oscillating dysphoria, no desire to transition, identifying with both masculine and feminine traits.

If you really want to avoid being considered a "transtrender", I would think long and hard about how you portray yourself on social media. The whole "I'm a cute boy" thing reeks of tumblr and fishing for attention. If you want to be taken seriously, don't do that shit.

Sage for off topic.

>> No.8320457

>>8320291
I actually kind of like the concept. I think it would look better if the skirt matched more (less white, more ivory) and if she added a lace bolero or shawl.

>> No.8320486

>>8320291
I'm sorry, but "ew." This isn't cute. She looks like a fetishist with the big ass head bow contrasted by the very lingerie-esq top. Ero lolita still follows the rules of lolita. Even as an experiment, I don't find this well-executed. I honestly would be really embarrassed to be at a con with her, knowing that people would associate me with her.

>> No.8320491

>>8317484
My inspiration <3

>> No.8320698

>>8320291
> giant ugly head bow
> tacky looking necklace
> hair so fluffy it looks like a bad afro
> practically naked
> ero Lolita

Fucking this kind of shit is why people think we're "prosistutes". I can't believe she left the house like that. Gross.

>> No.8320717

>>8317407
She has the cutest face and I really like the wig, even though the dress and bonnet aren't to my tastes.

>> No.8320719

>>8320291
everyone is paying too much attention to her bra to not notice the rest of how shitty this coord is. THOSE GLOVES. THE WHITES. the bra doesnt even properly fit her.

even in a normal outfit, HOW IS THAT A TOP?

>> No.8320760

>>8320291
Also has any one noticed how far down her tits are, is that normal? They look like they're sagging.
Mine are placed much higher than that.

>> No.8320858

>>8318461
Hello anon, I love you

>> No.8320873

>>8318059
it's not really about feminism, more just that they can get more likes and efame if their gender is funky. Flavour of the month pronouns, dyed pit hair, it's all good for the likes.

>> No.8320879

>>8318109
i think it's such a cute coord
THIS is how you do casual! Can't people accept that the tshirt, skirt & doc martens look is really dated and usually ita

>> No.8320899

>>8318600
No, the problem is the way you described being a boy. "I'm a cute boy uwu =^^=" is dismissive and silly and you know it. That's why other trans and gender fluid people in this thread are upset with you.

>> No.8320908

>>8313343
Where are the mods or janitors to delete this thread, which at this point is completely off topic in relation to lolita or cosplay and is only about gender identity?

>> No.8320958
File: 84 KB, 960x721, 11256871_10206610905972368_4127795955005099533_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm sure you could nitpick it but for whatever reason, I really love this. Maybe I'm just a sucker for stars?

>> No.8320977

>>8320958
I love this. A few minor nitpicks (maybe add a necklace), but overall it looks really pretty. The colours suit her well and she has a really pretty face. And the make up is a little OTT with the stars but not too much- just enough to be tasteful.

>> No.8320985

>>8319811
omg any purplexyellow coord is so off for me
the only colour I like with yellow is white
(or black, if done nicely, either you'll look like a bumblebee)

>> No.8320990

>>8320291
I hope it's not meant to be lolita
could be a cute cult party kei look, or some variant of hime/ero, but pls, not actual lolita

>> No.8320991

>>8320760
that's deffo normal
everyone's bodies are different
also she looks pretty tall, so that plays into it

>> No.8321009

>>8318673
They're clearly being sincere and not trolling though.

>> No.8321036

>>8320958
Love this. Sweet and simple and the hair is gorgeous.

>> No.8321050

>>8320958
Nice face, nitpick would be that the musical embroidery on the blouse doesn't link to anything else in the coordinate.

>>8320291
This is fucking hideous and it's embarrassing to think lolitas would be associated with that.

Also I think I saw her selling that, what's her name? Is it normal/allowed to wear stuff you're trying to sell?

>> No.8321479

>>8320291
pretty sure i just got removed from closet of frills because i told that girl doing "ero" that her top just looks like a bra.

Seriously? getting REMOVED from it?

>> No.8321483

>>8321479
That's bullshit, wtf mods. I saw lots of people say the same thing. Maybe they interpreted your comment as being too "mean" or something?

>> No.8322120
File: 123 KB, 960x960, uhh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Is it just me or is there an influx of itas lately. Summer?

>> No.8322166
File: 220 KB, 960x960, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I may be new to Lolita but I'm 76% sure this isn't Lolita.

>> No.8322212
File: 55 KB, 1280x720, tumblr_m9hbdlq5WI1qiftypo1_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8322120
>>8322166
>mfw you haven't realized that you've doubled posted

I can't believe some people are actually defending this.
>"casual can be subjective for people~"
Yeah, you can take your ~subjective~ opinions and get out of my lolita.

>> No.8322317
File: 211 KB, 1053x959, 2015-05-12 20.32.15.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8322120
>>8322166
So I looked up that chick white knighting her....

>> No.8322323

>>8322317
This confirms my bitchy thoughts that anyone who would defend this so hard is fucking lolita newfag.

>> No.8322377

>>8322166
It's not lolita but do we really need a dozen comments saying the same fucking thing? I swear to god some people just post to hear themselves talk.

>> No.8322660

>>8319751
I laughed so loud at that picture
>I'm all ears

>> No.8322664

>>8320958
I like everything but her hair/headpiece.

>> No.8322668

>>8320291
can you literally see her nipples through that?

>> No.8324279

>>8313343
Topic is now split--there's some new CoF convo happening in this thread. >>8322352