[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 55 KB, 397x181, This_is_a_logo_for_ConnectiCon.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8308587 No.8308587 [Reply] [Original]

Any other gulls going this year? If so, what are your cosplay/panel/general con stuff plans?

>> No.8308616

I'm thinking about going, I originally was going to Ryucon in Buffalo, but Hartford is significantly closer and it looks better.

>> No.8308626

I hate this con.
I'll see you guys there.

>> No.8308662

>>8308626
>iktf

lol'd out loud.

this is the first year i am doing jfash instead of cosplay. i know moss marchen always tables there, and there is usually a meh fashion show. are there ever jfash meetups? are they worth going to?

>> No.8308717

Going mainly for the guests. Will probably wear lolita one of the days and normalfag the rest.

>> No.8308804

This con is such trash. Why can't anybody put together a CT based con - literally anything would be better and people are just looking for an excuse not to spend days stranded in hartford getting mugged and harrassed for Otakon prices

>> No.8308854

>>8308626
so fucking real

>>8308662
yeah I think I might be in the same boat, I have a cosplay I could do and one that I could put together in time before then but I'm just not sure if I feel like it. I also just started getting into lolita this year and have a bunch of coords ready and want more places to wear them.

also wondering about any jfash/lolita meetups. I remember one year there was a swap meet after the lolita fashion show? 101? panel, will there be something like that again this year? (should I check out the ct comm?)

>> No.8309151

>>8308804
there is Hartford ComicCon and Connecticut Comic Con... don't ask me why those exist, they're new. HCC was decent for its first year but not sure how big the anime presence will be this year.