[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 67 KB, 400x300, feel it now.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8286147 No.8286147[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Feels thread continued.

Complain about those friends who never listen to concrit, gloat about that awesome husbando merch you found, etc.

>> No.8286159 [DELETED] 
File: 427 KB, 1920x1080, clem pls.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Oh thank goodness. The last one archived before I could bitch.

>live with boyfriend
>go to school full time while he works full time
>only see him Sundays and Monday-Saturday evenings
>plays games once he gets home and ignores me
>that's fine more time to study
>complains to me that we never hang out
>messy as shit
>rushes to get ready in the morning and leaves the bathroom a mess
>found my toothbrush on the floor when I came home today

Yesterday specifically:
>go to school 7:30-5:00 on Mondays
>have exam at end of day
>tell bf I'll be home around 5:00
>two of us supposed to pick up a couch a family member was giving us afterwards
>he has the entire day off
>calls/texts me asking me to come home
>remind him I have an exam
>complain about how he doesn't want to pick up the couch
>apparently so upset he doesn't get a haircut because he was thinking about the couch all day
>go pick up the couch
>takes 10 minutes
>everything's fine after that

God damn I love him but he is such a slob and a child sometimes. I ask him to clean up his mess and he ignores me until I drag him to the room and point at what needs to be picked up.

>> No.8286187

>browsing eBay general
>get tips on how to get good quality items for really cheap
>find some gold hair accessories for <$1.00 each
>find similar looking hair accessories at ASOS on clearance for $10.00

Thank you glorious China and eBay <3

>> No.8286193

>>8286159
Why do women date men like this? Do you prefer having a child to having a boyfriend?

>> No.8286214

>>8286159
He is such a swein, break up with him! He doesn't deserve you and whatever?

>> No.8286225

>>8286193
I don't know....he wasn't like this when we first started dating. He's really dependent on his mom so I guess I should have seen it coming. We've just been together so long and I don't want to have to find someone else.

>>8286214
>swein
Do you mean swine?

>> No.8286232

>>8286225
>He's really dependent on his mom so I guess I should have seen it coming. We've just been together so long and I don't want to have to find someone else.

I just broke up with a guy like this. Five years down the drain because he only got worse, not better. It does suck, but the freedom is exciting in its own way. Best of luck to you, anon.

>> No.8286239

>>8286232
We've been dating for five years too! I imagine the freedom, but we already sort of have a life together. As I said, we live together but also we are raising a dog together and have talked about marriage, kids, etc. I still feel like he can change...

>> No.8286242

>>8286159
Fuck, I had a guy like this. He would bitch and moan about how he didn't know how to do anything unless I walked him through it step by step, as if he hadn't done it all by himself before I moved in. For a while I gave him little task lists on the fridge every day but got fed up with it and out the door I went.

>> No.8286243

>Find something on LM
>double checking PayPal balance before claiming an item out of habit
>finish claim
>claim confirmed
>winning bidder isn't me
>but..... but you said I won

Feeling a little salty because it's the first time this has happened.

>> No.8286245

>>8286239
If you want to get out then do so before you can't get out. Don't waste more time than you already have.

>> No.8286246
File: 57 KB, 580x606, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Be me
>Trying to build ODST cosplay
>Having particularly bad time with a few parts of the armor
>No halo cosplayers on /cgl/ to give me tips
>everybody at the 405th is either a douche or doesn't know what they're talking about
>also I hate the stereotype that if you're wearing an armor that somehow covers your face at a con people automatically assume you're ugly, like when I had my red hood cosplay, I took my mask off and she said something along the lines of "wow, I thought people who wore masks/helmets at convention were ugly, guess I was wrong"
>mfw

>> No.8286250

>>8286239
You have to do what's right for you - but be aware of patterns in his behavior. My guy got flakier and more dependent and I just didn't want to look back on my life and ask myself why I settled. If I've learned anything in the last couple of years, it's self-respect. Hopefully things will work out for you - one way or another.

>> No.8286263

>>8286242
If I gave him a task list I would probably end up doing everything on it. Glad you were able to walk out though.

>>8286245
>>8286250
Gah I know. I really do feel like I'm settling sometimes but he's so patient with my temper that I fear no one else will be. I already have my personal future planned out and I know I deserve someone who will help my dreams come true but I worry he won't support me as much as I hope. I'm starting to notice the increase in flaking but I'm just holding on for hope he'll figure it out.

>> No.8286275

>>8286225
Most people who are like this have been babied throughout their lives.
My bf is the same way, he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth to wealthy parents who own several apartments in Northern Europe. Always had everything he wanted and all he knows is to bitch and moan how things are too difficult when he's asked to study to pass fucking high school. He hasn't even done that.

You really need to be firm with him, I told him if he doesn't shape up he better not dream of getting married or having a family because a man like that is in no position to raise children. The very next day all the dishes were magically washed and now he listens and is very patient and attentive.

Breaking up is only the last resort, I know working on it together doesn't sound appealing but it's very rewarding, especially if you truly love the person.

>> No.8286278
File: 199 KB, 325x359, asdhiwhat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>want to be "lifestyle" lolita shit, i dunno just wear the fashion pretty much everyday
>I can never justify it because I do tons of messy things
>crafting with resin, glues, acrylic paints
>I also don't want to wear out my clothes
>wtf i'm I even doing with lolita

>> No.8286286

>>8286275
That's wonderful to hear! My bf wasn't born with a silver spoon but his dad is pretty lax and his mom loves him very dearly. I've been crying since I typed the initial post so I'm going to talk with him once he gets home for lunch. Everyone I've asked anonymously says to break up with him because it's a reasonable answer, but I really want things to work.

How did you phrase things to get him to wake up? I'm not a very assertive person so I don't think I can just say, "Get your shit together or we're done."

>> No.8286288
File: 81 KB, 768x375, ggmain.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>mfw staying up late last night looking for a wig in the perfect shade of pink
>finally found one
>it's too short

oh well, I found a few other nice wigs similar in color that are much much longer than what I need, which should actually help since I want to curl the shit out of it

>> No.8286299
File: 16 KB, 470x405, 87150-201410.a.detail.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>see egg merch popping up in AliExpress and TaoBao generals
>wtf is this egg thing?
>find out it's a new character that's essentially a lazy cracked egg
>oh that's cute still don't see the appeal
>officially a Sanrio character
>onto the bandwagon I go!

This is a plate and I will get it.

>> No.8286323

>>8286286
Well, you need to be assertive if you want him to take you seriously. Don't yell, but be what I like to call 'deadly serious'.
For me it went something like this:
>we need to talk
>[obvious concern on his face]
>you know I love you very much, right?
>[I do]
>And do you think you're being mature about our relationship, the way you're being right now?
>[I tell him exactly what he's doing wrong and what needs to be fixed, in a calm but stern manner]
>If you don't shape up and accept your responsibilities, I'm not going to consider starting a family with you
>A man who behaves like a child is in no state for raising one, and I don't want to mother TWO children
>If you want a mummy to clean up after you, you're welcome to go back to your parents', but here you're expected to put in your 50% in order for this arrangement to work
I'm largely paraphrasing but it went something like that. Don't insult him, don't yell, just say what's wrong and tell him to fix his shit if he's serious.

If nothing, at least you'll know if he really is serious about you two.

>> No.8286325

>>8286323
Oh that's good. The paraphrasing is enough for me to get an idea. I'll probably end up crying most of the time but hopefully I'll still get my point across.

>> No.8286328 [DELETED] 
File: 75 KB, 500x335, 0uutFbV.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>in love with a girl
>she's taken
>no other girls match her perfection
>watch romance anime all day
>feel like crying whenever I see happy couples

>> No.8286338

>>8286328
IKTF m8, in the same situation

>> No.8286391
File: 22 KB, 500x263, su.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Saw a girl about 14 years old in BTSSB store the other day with her dad, clearly trying on her first dress. The look on her face was just such pure, innocent joy and excitement, it was really heartwarming to see.

>> No.8286405
File: 224 KB, 320x310, 1336772601581.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8286328
>"whenever I see happy couples"
They exist in real life?

>> No.8286413

>>8286299
I thought it was stupid too but the more I see of it the more I want every single piece of merch available

>> No.8286422
File: 114 KB, 579x570, 50f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be hispanic but sort of look asian
>cute guy approaches me at a con
>he starts flirting, things are looking good
>he asks "so what's your ethnicity? japenese...korean...?"
>"a-actually i'm el salvadorian..."
>suddenly he seems less interested, and makes an excuse to leave

>> No.8286429

>>8286422
just lie like the chinese girls do.

>> No.8286432

>>8286405
Happy couples as in anime/movie couples

>> No.8286446

>>8286422
yellow fever is disgusting
>>8286429
this tbh, if someone's giving you discomfort for your nationality it's a green card for lying to them
I tell people I'm from Belgium all the time and I'm actually Russian studying in the midwest. Most people don't even know where Belgium is which is why I picked it.

>> No.8286454

>>8286429

Lol I do this all the time to fuck with people who try to catcall me by doing the fucking greeting in the two only Asian languages they know.

>KOH NEE CHEE WAH
>No I'm (insert obscure Asian country)
>what country is that.

etc, etc

>> No.8286535
File: 99 KB, 500x281, tumblr_ncc1heLVs91r45g3go4_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I posted many threads ago about buying my first ever dress (AP) and it fitted so poorly that I thought I'd give up before I even started lolita but...
>sells burando promises self to buy a new dress
>look for weeks for something
>one day the cutest Meta dress pops up
>"tall friendly" yeah right sure
>decide to buy it, I can just sell it if its bad
>package comes in
>tries on dress
>perfect flattering fit
>fuck yes feel so good THIS is what getting your first dress should feel like
>bad news is that I got my taobao order as well and the blouse I got only covers 2/3 of my arms
now to find a blouse for my stupid long arms

>> No.8286549 [DELETED] 
File: 123 KB, 780x818, 1421598081512.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>things are going great in my life
>lost some weight after fiancee told me I looked fine
>I was at least 40 pounds overweight
>not at my goal weight yet, but feeling confident
>getting things prepared for a new job
>fiancee breaks up with me after finding out I'm not some self-conscious toy anymore
>he was all I had
>no other friends
>family was begging for me to break up with him from the beginning and only had relieved sighs instead of being supporting
>starting to hide in my shell again

I feel like months of self-improvement just went down the drain.

>> No.8286566

>>8286549
Anon this is your chance to improve yourself for YOU. If your family had been begging you to leave him for some time now then that's a sign this is for the best. Don't let all your hard work go to waste. Keep working towards your goal and post on /fit/ for even more motivation.

My sister is overweight and is well aware of the heart problems and diabetes that runs in our family. My family eats fairly healthy and we're always encouraging her healthy habits (eating less sugar because of braces, parking really far away on campus because too cheap to buy a parking pass, etc). The only thing holding her back is her overweight and somewhat controlling fiance. She's talked to him about losing weight together and he goes on about how they're fine and blah. I can only hope she goes through what you are, not for her to feel heartbreak but to improve herself and find someone who will encourage healthy habits.

>> No.8286674

>>8286446
Russian spy-chan

>> No.8286694

>>8286566
Thank you, anon. I know this is for the best, but it's so painful.

I genuinely hope your sister loses the weight not only for her health, but she's clearly in an unhealthy relationship herself. It was terrible, but the breakup feels even worse. My fiancee was quite overweight himself and constantly complained about fearing I'd become a bitch and leave him for "somebody better" if I lost the weight. He made me feel terrible about it.

Even if your sister loses 5 or 10 pounds she's going to feel great and motivated to work more. She sounds like she wants to lose it, but he's holding her back.

>> No.8286700 [DELETED] 
File: 56 KB, 500x500, i regret this.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>have natural, healthy, virgin red hair
>get complements on the color all the time
>don't know how to wash it completely
>can't into hairdryers

I feel like a child seagulls. I've never been good with washing product out of my hair but my stylists can so I'm pretty sure it's me. I thought I had dandruff but my stylist said my scalp is too dry because I take too hot of showers. I bought a moisturizing shampoo without any parabans and lowered the water temp and now instead of skin flakes I have a spot of dried product where I apparently didn't wash. Do I seriously need a mirror in the shower to make sure I scrubbed my entire scalp?

I feel society expects natural redheads to have amazing hair and know how to maintain it and I feel like such a dingus.

>> No.8286715

>>8286700
idk if this will help, because im no expert on hair either, but dont wash your hair every day. Wash it like 2-3 times a week. Washing your hair everyday is bad for both your hair and scalp, so that could be the cause of some of your problems.

Is your hair very thick? Im a redhead too, and before I cut all my hair off (I have a pixie cut now) I had very thick hair that was difficult to wash, rinse and dry. Maybe try a different hair style, like layering your hair or cutting it shorter?

>> No.8286718

>>8286694
>constantly complained about fearing I'd become a bitch and leave him for "somebody better" if I lost the weight.
Sounds like her fiance too. She's too timid to stand up for herself so we might just have to wait for him to leave. She's lost ~10 pounds (still over 200 lbs) since she got braces in the Fall but yeah he's still instigating her to eat out all the time. She orders healthier options at restaurants now but still eats out a lot.
I'm serious about posting on /fit/ though! They have progress threads and everyone is really encouraging in there. The board itself is shit but they know how to motivate people. Just crop out your face and don't reply to anyone who says, "LONDON".

>> No.8286723
File: 67 KB, 1280x720, 1378581516393.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>that rush you get when rushing to finish cosplays in the final month/weeks/days to the con
I know it's not good, but goddamn it's the only way I can work

>> No.8286727

>>8286715
I used to wash it every 2 days but now I'm going to every other day so my scalp can get moisturized. My hair goes to my bra band and is thicker than normal hair but not Indian thick. My stylist gave me some face framing layers and forms a V in the back instead of just hair straight across. It's a lot easier to rinse now but I just got cut a week ago so it might just take some time to see results?

>> No.8286734 [DELETED] 

>>8286405
>have a friend who's in a miserable relationship
>girlfriend is spoiled and bitchy
>turned him from a player into a self-proclaimed feminist who is afraid to look across the street without his girlfriend's permission
>that bitch starts dumping her shitty behavior on our group of friends
>confront her about, she immediately starts blaming me for her behavior
>drop her because I was mad as shit and I was tired of being her third boyfriend without fucking her ("I don't get along with other girls, so you can't bring any girls into the friend group.")
>haven't seen her in a month and it's been a huge relief
>but one of my friends won't show himself ever unless the 'whole group' is involved so I'm trying to think if I can put up with her just to hang out with my friend again

This is mostly unrelated but you talking about how there are no happy couples in real life triggered me.

>> No.8286741

>>8286727
Thats good that you got it layered! If you want to keep your hair long I think that's the key. My world was rocked when I first got my longer hair layered, it made it so much more manageable!

Also I think waiting to see results is a good idea. I wish you luck anon!

>> No.8286744

>>8286700
Not the same issue, but
>shower
>wash my hair out completely
>half the time my scalp will itch in the shower
>start scratching after my shower
>find the top of my head full of flakes the next morning
>also have a stubborn dry patch behind one ear.

I thought it was just from the dry winter months, but my head is still flaking. It's not dandruff, my hairline is covered with dry patches. After I dyed my hair it went away for about a week. I wash my hair with lukewarm/cold water and haven't changed my shampoo/conditioner in over a year. I wash every couple days too. This is so frustrating because I look like I haven't showered in weeks and find flakes everywhere on my head.

>> No.8286807

>>8286741
Yeah it feels much lighter but is still pretty long! My stylist said my hair was dull and dry, so hopefully this shampoo will help overtime.

>>8286744
Do you use any hair masks in the shower? My stylist used a hair mask that sat on my scalp for 10 minutes and it made my hair extremely soft and my scalp didn't feel itchy. I don't have any recommendations unfortunately but maybe the hair/make up general will.

And I feel weird for name dropping my stylist so much but I had a lot of questions for her so I'm just relating what she told me.

>> No.8286811

>>8286700
Fellow natural redhead anon here. If you live in a pretty dry area get your hair deep conditioned around once a month. That's what I've been doing ever since people were saying my hair looked fried in the draw threads and it helped a lot. If your hair has any wave or curl to it that likes to get frizzy looking I suggest the Sebastian whipped cream after showers. It's a leave in conditioner.
Listen to these anons about washing your hair less often because washing the hair dries it out by removing the natural oils.

My stylist recommended me to get a clear cellophane treatment done and I just might try it out.
Good luck taking care of best hair color.

>> No.8286829
File: 37 KB, 178x500, bragg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8286744
I'm sure someone is going to jump my ass for suggesting this, but have you tried apple cider vinegar? I've used it again and again for dandruff and it always works. My best friend had a serious issue, like, her whole head was covered in flakes, but just a few rinses took care of it completely. I think most people forget that you need to dilute it, so they end up with sticky, sour smelling hair. You can dilute it way down and it still works.

>> No.8286832

>>8286700
Sorry for piggybacking off this comment but
>wurly/curly ginger
>sparse, light eyebrows and lashes, they don't show up in photos at all
>long prominent nose with big (not 'pretty-big', think bulging a la Christina Ricci) eyes
>large features offset small face and mouth, no-eyebrows makes it worse
is there any hope for me, seagulls? I always feel like I should be locked up in a church bell tower, I don't want to look like a freak. I already know how to do my brows, but the rest...

>> No.8286855

>>8286832
Eyebrow pencils and eyeliner are a thing anon! You can use brown for a more natural look.

>> No.8286894

>>8286225
Swein German for pig right?

>> No.8286905

>>8286246
I did a halo armor sold it for couple hundred on ebay. Halo is old now I recommend you to do destiny or something new and hip.

>> No.8286935

>taobao order is shipping
>hoping it comes early so I can arrange it right for bfs b-day
>have two months wiggle room
>embarrassed i bought him one of the things because I know he'll wear it and be a dork but it will make him happy

>> No.8286983

My roommate's girlfriend is giving up cosplay. She thinks she looks terrible and her cosplays are bad so she just doesn't care anymore. And I feel bad saying this, but yeah, she's pretty terrible. She can't do makeup, she always buys wigs in the wrong color, and her cosplays are never flattering. She doesn't really listen to concrit, either. I've offered to do her makeup and help make her cosplays, and my roommate's offered to find her wigs, but she always said she didn't need help.

And now look where we are.

Neither of us are all too heartbroken. It's not our fault she never listened. All we care about now is what wigs she's selling. They may not be the right color most of the time, but damn if they aren't good quality wigs. She at least knows how to style them.

>> No.8287005

>>8286278
I'm feeling this too anon
>Want to wear the fashion every day, but never actually leave the house
>Or change out of my pajamas

>> No.8287031

>>8286723
same, even if I try to counteract it and buy all the supplies months in advance only to do all the real work at the last minute

>> No.8287060

>No cute gay Asian introverted cosplay boyfriend
>All the gay weebs are repulsive, only looking for hookups, deadbeats, or too emotional

Gay couple cosplay will never happen

>> No.8287074
File: 203 KB, 460x650, Gendems.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>just want friends who cosplay and who I can talk to about cosplay
>don't know how
I just wish there was an easier way to meet people with the same interests ;_;

>>8286422
But Hispanics are every bit as cute as Asians!

>> No.8287085

I had a really weird /cgl/ related nightmare this morning, freaked me the hell out. I dreamt that someone stole my trip and was shitposting offensive threads with gore and such in it in my name, and no matter how I tried to type to get it back it was like someone hacked my laptop and was rewriting everything I wrote while I was writing it. I woke up in an actual panic about it. It's stupid but I figured I'd share it.

>> No.8287089

>>8287085
If it's any consolation, I don't even know you existed.

>> No.8287098

>>8287089
Yeah I pop up and give input in like two threads a month and that's it mostly. I lurk daily. Don't know why it freaked me out so much.

>> No.8287104
File: 50 KB, 445x266, IMG_20150323_022543.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8286299
My friend told me about this egg, he's just so lazy and cute. I love gudetama so much!
>tfw I go into gudetama mode every weekend

>> No.8287117
File: 5 KB, 251x260, 1430237275844.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>stalking comm members on facebook
>newb ita has posted a room pic
>bodyline tags stuck on walls
>why.png

>> No.8287133 [DELETED] 
File: 39 KB, 600x447, tumblr_nd08miV6Sw1soko9to2_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Not really a /cgl/ specific feel, but I think someone I know took her own life over the weekend and I'm antsy as hell because I'm not sure that it's actually true.

There's a bunch RIP posts on her Facebook wall, and I messaged her and it's sitting at the white checkmark which means there's no laptop/phone turned on. I just don't want it to be true.

And I also feel weird because a few months ago I was crushing on her! But then I found out she wasn't super honest, and she also said something not the nicest about my friends... Which made her a lot less attractive in my eyes. But shit, she didn't deserve this.

We were friends enough that we were doing EDC this summer, with a couple other people. The plane tickets and hotel are in my room so Idk what to even do about that.

Shit.

>> No.8287149
File: 361 KB, 499x295, same.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>pretty cute guy in my cosplay group
>fun, nice
>cosplays my husbando
>was considering asking him out at the next cosplay meetup
>find out he has a new girlfriend
>she's not especially attractive but she goes to his school while I live an hour away

Fuck. How am I going to bone my husbando now?
>the thirst is real

>> No.8287152

>>8287149
Who's your husbando?
And besides, all that's gonna happen is you'll get to feel the despair of millions of neckbeards who will never get to bone their waifus.

>> No.8287165
File: 61 KB, 700x400, spaghetti.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8287152
I can't say. He's a really niche character and I have friends who lurk here who would know it was me in an instant. I acknowledge that this is already pathetic but I'd like to keep at least a little dignity.

>mfw this guy shows up in great cosplay of husbando and all my friends turn to look at me

>> No.8287175

>>8287165
Now you're just making me curious.
Your friends can't be that bad. Come on. At least a hint.

>> No.8287182

>>8287165
If people still cosplay him, he can't be THAT niche.

>> No.8287197

>tfw your husbando is the one straight character in a boy love game

>tfw he's a minor character that everyone hates and there's no merchandise of him

a-at least i get him all to myself?

>> No.8287204
File: 274 KB, 900x500, taiga embarrassed.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8287175
Oh man, anon. I get the feeling from him that he lurks /v/, and since he cosplays it's a bit of a risky bet. Okay, er... nerdy, with dark hair? That's pretty ambiguous, right?
>plausible deniability

>>8287182
That's the problem! I've only ever seen him cosplayed a couple of times. And I don't just mean in person, I mean at all. It would be easy enough to find another guy and get him to wear the outfit, but it's not as fun when the person in question isn't into the source material, you know?

>> No.8287212

>>8287204
How can we tell if no one knows the source material?
Plenty of nerdy, dark-haired guys out there. I assume plenty of them'd be into that stuff. Whatever series it is.

Do you honestly think most people on /v/ come to /cgl/? Have you seen this board? Especially men, do you think they crawl these feels threads, which are mostly about women complaining about relationships?

Come on, spill the beans. You know you want to.

>> No.8287253
File: 650 KB, 320x480, nervous.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8287212
I don't think the average /v/irgin comes here, no, but those that cosplay might. He doesn't seem like the feels thread reading type, admittedly, but I probably don't seem like the 'secretly shitposts silly husbando woes to /cgl/' type, either.

Admittedly, I broke up with a (shitty) long-term boyfriend a few months ago and am probably projecting some of my dreams onto this poor guy unwittingly. It would be nice to have a boyfriend genuinely into the con scene and passionate about the same stuff I am, you know? ...Admittedly, husbando boning would still be a definite added plus.

>tfw too paranoid to tell internet strangers about which fictional character I want to bang

>> No.8287268 [DELETED] 
File: 1.45 MB, 1366x768, why.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Life starts getting stressful, things that shouldn't be bothering really are bothering me but tell myself I'm okay.

>dont have appetite or either feel really nauseous
>I have such a hard time getting up from bed
>no energy whatsoever
>can't sleep or sleep too much
>I don't feel like living anymore
>I have no interest in talking to anyone, especially my friends

I feel even worst because I feel like I have no right to get sad over such small things and that's making me feel even worst. What do

>> No.8287276

>>8287197
share with us your husbando. since the other anon won't.

>> No.8287317
File: 153 KB, 400x465, sweetbby.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8287276
Aaah, I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I'm attracted to this piece of shit. But something about a crazy older dude with a megaphone gun just rubs me the right way.

>> No.8287330 [DELETED] 
File: 24 KB, 604x430, I dunno.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>think I'm fine on money since even though I'm unemployed all I do is go out for classes on tueseday and thursday, today being the last one.
>"Anon you're broke"
>last time they said that I actually had 500 bucks left in my account, I live at home, so I wasn't worried.
>tell them to bring it up.
>it's true.
Welp. Guess it's time to actually get a job since nobody else is going to pay for my stupid shit.

>> No.8287387 [DELETED] 
File: 115 KB, 499x272, 1412771351948.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>had dark spots/ingrowns on my mons pubis for months
>decided that that's the best it's gonna get
>fiance's not gonna notice, right?
>he tells me that he has for a while
>killmenow.jpg
>I immediately decide to pamper it
>soaped it up to help with shaving
>only shaved with the grain instead of both ways
>two days later, the skin is nearly clear

Shave with the grain, ladies.

>> No.8287393

>>8286811
I live in Southern New Mexico, so pretty dry! I did a deep conditioner treatment at the salon and my hair still feels very soft. I get my hair cut every 4 months (no heat styling so I can go a bit longer between cuts) so that's when I do the deep conditioner. My hair has a bit of waves but it looks more like just textured since the weight of my hair holds it down.
So the Sebastian whipped cream is like a mousse that moisturizes the scalp? Looks like I can get it locally at the JC Penny salon so I'll look into it!

And I will try my best to maintain the best hair color and make other redheads proud!

>>8286832
I have a big nose and nonexistent eyebrows too, anon. I tried using a brown eyeshadow on my eyebrows once and they showed up in the picture but I felt really silly. I'm still trying to figure out how to define them.

>> No.8287398

>>8286894
I think it's spelled "schwein" but yeah that's "pig" in German. Sounds a lot more insulting than it is in English!

>> No.8287412

>>8287268
Are you me? I feel the exact same way. Spend so much time just lying on the bed nowadays.

I just wish I had someone to talk to about this.

>> No.8287415

>>8287253
Yeah, I know.
But still
POST HIM
Come on. Don't be a chicken. At worst, it's something for you and your friends to laugh over eventually.

>> No.8287425

>>8287104
I wonder how they even came up with the concept. He's just an egg yolk that has been released from his shell. I love it.

>> No.8287443

>>8287268
Sounds straight up like depression, anon. Nothing wrong with feeling sad, it might just be weird, imbalanced brain stuff. I've been dealing with really similar problems the past four years and it just kept getting progressively worse, no matter how much I told myself I was okay.
Recently though, I went to see a professional at a mental health clinic, and I've been able to get my shit together since going on medication. I have a lot more energy and feel less like a useless empty void.
If you don't have the money/resources to seek professional help right now, there's also a lot of self-help stuff on the internet/books that can put things into perspective and make things a little easier to deal with. It wasn't a permanent solution, but it did somewhat help me before I could go to the doctor.

Best of luck, it's a long, difficult process, but it's possible to come out of it in the end.

>> No.8287459 [DELETED] 

Basically I've been burned out (academically) for 4-6 years and in a dire situation with my degree/Student Finance on top of my 8 year long depression/anxiety issues. (I shouldn't have started without getting someone to realize I needed help but I've just been expected to suck it up and fly through every class) I've been having complete breakdowns once or twice a week for the last 6-8 months as it gets closer to deadlines. It's so bad that they last up to 8 hours of solid weeping, panic, self harming, dissociative episodes, confusion, pacing etc. It's taking a toll on me physically; I have insomnia, crazy blood sugar swings, awful joint pain, my hair and skin are a mess, my digestive system shut down resulting in lack of appetite, vomiting bile randomly, having major visual disturbances, memory loss etc. Last week I broke downin the library, gripping my computer mouse so had it broke in two. I had to be dragged out by security and after a few hours of screaming and bawling was sent home in a cab. I took 2 days off of school work and just ended up more stressed about the deadline coming up. The day I returned to the university my tutor didn't show up for the appointment he made to help me sort my shit out and I just fell apart. 4 hours later I was forcibly taken to the hospital where I spent a further 4 hours pacing around the room explaining to psychiatrists that keeping me in box was making me more stressed. I eventually got dropped home at 5:30am, feeling like shit over the wasted work day (and having dragged two suitcases of clothes and my sleeping bag for a long stay in the library with a 2 hour commute for nothing) I knocked myself out with promethezine and finally slept for the first time in 50 hours.

>> No.8287465

>>8287459
CGL related: I woke up pissed that I was back at home after all that struggle to get to the university campus having done no work, then my mother came in with every package I'd been waiting months for as they had just all turned up on the same day. I opened my bodyline order of a jsk, headbow, skirt and two blouses as well as three kanzashi for my pink yukata/wa loli coord-in-planning. I then spent an hour trying everything on and seeing if they matched the pieces I bought them to go with; I'm still stressed out over failing because of my physical/mental illness and problems at home, but it was so good to be distracted from my problems for an hour thanks to weeby, frilly shit

>> No.8287469

>>8287459
> slept for the first time in 50 hours
Well, I see where your problems are coming from.

>> No.8287473

>>8286744
You probably have sebbhoreic dermatitis

>> No.8287480

>>8286905
Idk, Halo just does it for me more than destiny, Destiny was just a bit rehashed from halo and got old quick

Plus I've always wanted to make a gravity hammer as a prop