[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 29 KB, 645x773, 1388799654831.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8278098 No.8278098 [Reply] [Original]

New feels thread?
New feels thread.

>> No.8278150 [DELETED] 

>tfw no gf

>> No.8278154 [DELETED] 

>tfw no bf

>> No.8278243
File: 3.37 MB, 2000x2000, dog-pug.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Just friend being a bitch story
>be me bringing my friend to his first con
>he make fun of me cuz his car is more expensive
>driving in my shitty car to con
>ask him to GPS a parking spot
>he tells me idk you are the driver go find one and proceed to make fun of my driving as I am struggling to find parking
>finally finds a parking spot then he complains about how much of a shitty parker I am
>parking spot was so tight I couldn't even open the door had to go out his side
>finally at con been driving for 3 hours had to pee
>this nigga start complaining about me going to pee all the time even tho first time had to pee today
>hadn't had breakfast ask him if he wants to grab anything he straight up bitch at me and told me that I am fat
>then he told me let's drive somewhere to get something to eat
>tell him fuck no not trying to lose parking
>then he is like being all bitch etc to good for subway lol
>start asking what panel he wants to go to, then he start bitching about nothing to do
>mfw I have a booklet full of shit we can choose from he still says idk and start bitching about how tired he is
>tfw I had 4 hours of sleep he had 10
>he was being a bitch the whole day for no reason
>complaining about literally everything
>and wtf why is he so hostile towards everyone he watched more animu then anybody I have ever met

I rather be a lone weeaboo at con then going with him again

>> No.8278262

>>8278243
And you kept putting up with all of this shit because...?

>> No.8278353 [DELETED] 
File: 23 KB, 320x240, 1354347840554 (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>birthday
>boyfriend buys me a luxury sports car
>flies me across the ocean to europe to eat at one of the finest most expensive restaurants in the world
>and finally gives me a full set of diamond earrings, bracelets and necklaces
>notice that the gold in one of the bracelets is only 23 karat
>think that might have been an intentional slight on his part, trying to get back at me for when he came home early from work and found me cheating on him (again)
>now thinking about dumping him and telling the police he raped me

I swear, finding a decent boyfriend is just impossible in this day and age.

And there's still one thing I'm kind of worried about. Can he still make payments on my car while he's in jail? Any seagulls dealt with a similar situation before?

>> No.8278354

what is with all of the threads titled "___ thread? ___ thread."

the very first one i remember is a jojo cosplay thread

>> No.8278360

>>8278354
??

>> No.8278362

>>8278353
I'm worried about your mental health, anon. This level of baiting seems unhealthy.

>> No.8278363

>>8278354
NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G

>> No.8278395

>>8278262
We have been friends for over 8 years. Never saw that side of him before

>> No.8278406
File: 130 KB, 320x209, ok.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>make friends with a few cool people through con staffing
>Call the lady Gwen and the guy Thane (not actual names, ofc)
>Thane seems nice enough to begin with, if not a little spiteful
>We all participate in fandom twitter RP because we're gigantic pieces of shit and it seemed like fun at the time
>Thane joins up as the other half of the fandom's favorite ship with my character
>He starts getting weirdly verbally abusive, but it starts out slow so it doesn't really register with me until six or seven months in
>He's constantly talking about his fetishes because lol yaoi pairing and he's a ~real life gay man~ so nobody is allowed to give him shit for it or he goes fucking ballistic
>I finally get tired of his fuckery, tell him off for having a garbage personality and treating people how he has
>He starts screaming at anyone who will listen that I hate him because of his sexuality
>Meanwhile Gwen is just on the sidelines, refusing to take a side despite participating in all of this shit and even being on the receiving end of some of his shitfests
>Thane cuts all communication with me, shit talks me to anyone who will listen
>Gwen decides that since she personally doesn't have beef with him that she's going to keep being friends with both of us
>Even just seeing this guy's name (even associated with other people, since his actual name is pretty common) makes me physically uncomfortable because of some of the shit he said to me
>She still retweets, reblogs, shares things from his timeline to hers etc on social media where I can see it
>I like her too much to cut all ties with her too, but all the blocking programs/filters in the world still let things from him slip through to where I can see them
>mfw

>> No.8278411

>>8278395
traveling brings out the worst in people.

>> No.8278447

>>8278411
True, the stress of getting there in time etc. And the hot weather.

>> No.8279135

>Meet a new group of people
>say my age
>"OMG YOU LOOK SO MUCH OLDER WHAT I DON'T BELIEVE IT, you gotta be older, like 25+"
>tfw 20
>actually look younger/better than I did when I was 16
I think its my height/ longer face, and this pisses me off for some reason.

It baffles me that I look younger now but I didn't take care of my skin then.

alternatively

>Meet a new group of people (while in jfashion)
>say my age
>HOLY SHIT ANON WHAT I THOUGHT YOU WERE 17

every goddamn time.

>> No.8279153
File: 1.07 MB, 540x364, tumblr_nlgc21vITe1tau3obo6_540.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>was supposed to go to a con market thing today
>chickened out when I saw a guy that's been harrasing me for the past month queueing outside
>mfw a friend posted photos from the event and a bunch of my really old friends had hung out together
>mfw I'm ot gonna have the chance to meet them until november
>mfw I'm a coward piece of shit

>> No.8279160

>Single for over a year
>Start watching more videos on Youtube
>Start watching Dan and Phil
>Start obsessing with Dan
>Trying really hard to not be an awful phangirl and try keeping my power level low
>tfw the lack of sex life brings you back to teenage level fangirl antics
>at least I know got a cute british accent

>> No.8279163

>>8279160
now* crap

>> No.8279184

>have weeaboo friend
>see exchange students from japan
>she turns to me and says "they're so cute!"
>not sure if anyone heard that

>took her to her first con
>she cosplayed hatsune miku with a really tangled wig and no lenses
>stood in reg line with her
>turn around and she's screaming at some other cosplayers
>thankfully they were cool with it

>meet up with her and my other friend, cosplaying love live characters
>untrimmed maki wig
>literally gropes our rin
>ok.jpg

Still friends with her because some of my friends like her.

>> No.8279186

>>8279153
Ill protect you.

>> No.8279188
File: 1.34 MB, 500x281, clothes too big pls send help.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw you forget to use a smaller size because your fitted formal gown pattern has 6" of ease

Boyfriend bitching edition:
His ex is now single and has no friends so we have to hang out with her at the next con we go to. To make things worse, she's cosplaying Homestuck so we're going to have to deal with Homestucks.

>> No.8279189

>friends and I do dumb thing and not plan ahead
>trying to book hotel somewhere close for big con
>now I'm taking the wheel, calling hotels, etc.
>friend is getting on nerves because they'd prefer being in Hotel A
>Hotel A is overbooked so lol no
>find hotel, tell price for x nights
>"oh but anon I need to leave after x night"
>but transportation is a problem
>you bitched about this last year too

I love my friends but holy shit, last year was fucking awful. And I'm still wondering why I'm doing this.

>maybe I should just go alone

>> No.8279193

>>8279188
I've played Spin the Faygo, I know your pain.
>>8279189
Fanime?

>> No.8279196

>>8279193
no, I'd prefer not to say but I'm upset because every time at this con, friend starts problems.

>> No.8279199

>>8279135
> tfw people always think you're older then you are

I'm just going to blame it on my height even tho I know I'm just not pretty.

>> No.8279201
File: 76 KB, 300x300, 1425102318742.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8279160
>>tfw the lack of sex life brings you back to teenage level fangirl antics
I feel you Anon.

>tfw single for over two years now
>haven't had sex in over two years
>full back into weaboo phase
>constantly read fanfics, doujinshis, obsess over favourite characters, read every terrible yaoi bait mango, follow every awful fandom tumblr because muh homoerotic fanservice
>even gave in and started buying figurines
The newest figurine I ordered has beautifully sculpted and painted abs. H-how could I resist?
>mfw

>> No.8279204

>>8279201
I haven't had sex in five years and still act normal. I am a guy though. Sex isn't everything

>> No.8279217

>>8279201
>>tfw single for over two years now
>>haven't had sex in over two years

this is surprising, knowing what i know about women who attend cons (double digit sexual partners month to month, unprotected sex with strangers in convention hotels with others sleeping next to them)

also if it worries you, why not just have sex with some random men?

>> No.8279227

anon from the last thread who was bitten.

I thought I'd share my little victory with you gulls because I decided to actually take all the advice you gave seriously. He called me up last night and I told him no. It took a lot but I did it, and before I could have any second thoughts I deleted every trace of him from my phone and facebook. I have yet to encounter him in group situations with our friends but we'll see how that goes. I may end up bursting into tears the first few times but I know I can get through it.
Thank you anons for helping me be strong and smart.

>> No.8279236

>>8279217
If it's that common you'd think I would have gotten some action at some point. I know it happens, but stories you hear definitely over-exaggerate some things.

Also a lot of the weirdest sex stories I hear are with people that are underage. Once you're above 20 or so...

>> No.8279258

>>8278243
i would have left his ass there

>> No.8279290

>>8279217
>this is surprising, knowing what i know about women who attend cons (double digit sexual partners month to month, unprotected sex with strangers in convention hotels with others sleeping next to them)

Go on...

>> No.8279362
File: 10 KB, 300x300, 545ff9c3e2518.image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I just bought a pair of gingher scissors.

>> No.8279374

>Boyfriend has a female friend with blatantly obvious crush on him
>She tries to take him out to lunch constantly, likes/reblogs/comments on/etc everything he posts (Except if it doesn't involve me of course)
>Boyfriend is a great guy so I completely trust him
>Still get angry that he hangs out with a chick that he most likely knows is attracted to him

I mean, I don't blame him if he likes the attention of having people all over him, but still.

>> No.8279378
File: 41 KB, 500x489, cfvzjLb1B1qb5gkjo1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be me
>recently got into drawing and art again
>right now just doing some silly little sketches, trying something new, actually enjoying myself
>suddenly realize this is the thing I truly love and woud love to do for the rest of my life
>fuck

W-what do Anons. I always loved drawing but stopped when I was a teenager and everyone around me told me I'd never make it and how art is not a real talent and how I should focus on school and something practial etc. I only recently re-discovered my love for it.
But after years and years of not drawing not only have I forgotten so much, I also missed the opportunity to get better. There are so many people my age that are better than me now. I can never get these years of wasting my time and talent back. Not to mention that I'm stuck in my 4th semester at Uni in a field that doesn't really have anything to do with art, but I can't stop now, I can't throw away these two years and I want/need a degree.
Right now I just feel like crying. I don't really want to talk to people irl, they either think anything art-related is stupid or that anyone with the slightest artistic talent is offered free awesome job and "Why can't you just do it anon, you're good?!?"

So what should I do anons?

>> No.8279379

>>8279362
GREAT FEEL

>> No.8279380
File: 612 KB, 566x557, sad pumpkin.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>planning league of legends/borderlands group cosplay
>have two partners, they have no crafting skil
>i have to make everything, they keep choosing extravagant shit.

You're doing pax jax, and that's it. end of subject. king tryndamere is gonna take me forever as is, and making jax' stupid zero cosplay is going to take me like.... six months. MERCY, I BEG.

I do this for the dick , I tell myself.

>> No.8279397

>knew the fashion, had two dresses in 2-3 years
>suddenly started getting income and more dresses
>new to Internet comms, naive idiot, being careless of net-manners
>get to know local comm full of awesome people
>break every rule of good manners for meets. Ask to not go to an expensive restaurant, while thinking of new dream dress
>Don't understand the concept of conceit, give critique even to who doesn't ask
>give honest opinion to who doesn't ask
>learns people don't like that
>feel entitled to be heard because of insecurity to be taken seriously
>find cgl
>straighten up my ass in seconds
>my comm is still nice to me, but some don't talk to me or do so due to formalities
>love my comm, feel stupid
>cannot stop thinking of my mistakes and how I was an entitled bitch
>comm is posted in by due to some issues I complained time ago
>mod doesn't talk to me
>maybe she thinks I posted the group

Orz

>> No.8279400

>>8279374

Similar story.

>Boyfriend has ex coworker who is coming into town. Wants to meet up and hang
>This girl is known for sending PAGES of fucking text over fb to him about how things are going
>Advise him to go hang with her (and some friends) since I was going to be out of town and didn't want him to be bored
>Find out that they hung out for TWO HOURS in her hotel room (Was supposed to hang out with her and three other friends all day but the other two took off as soon as he got there)
>Slightly flipped a bitch, I trust him but holey shit is he that oblivious???Also, wtf why not go somewhere
>MFW male friend that took off stated "Have fun love birds?"
>Bf asks me "Do you think she wanted to fuck me?
>Facepalm

In hindsight, when I asked him if anything went down, he stated that he expected to be going out on the town and would have felt awkward to take off when the other two took off. He only thought of her as a friend and really only wanted to catch up with her on her life and go somewhere. When I brought up how uncomfortable I was with him being with her in a hotel room for 2 hours, I asked why they didn't go do something like a movie or hang out else where. He came to understand the brevity of the situation. But he brought up my work guy friends and I also stated "I would never stay for two hours in their hotel room with them by myself and I would make sure we were somewhere public. Especially if it was someone my bf didn't know." He kinda felt bad, and was spazzing thinking I was cheating on him. Confirmation that nothing happened came when she ditched him after two hours when the friends came back. She hasn't spoken to him since.

>> No.8279404
File: 13 KB, 200x200, Babadook1-200x200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8279379
I just cut a piece of thick pleather with them and my grandpa (who made leather aircraft seats for a living) told me to never let anyone else touch them ever again because people are stupid and could ruin them.

>> No.8279407

>>8279400

Sorry, meant he was spazzing because he thought that I thought he was cheating on me.

>> No.8279423

>>8279378
How old are you and are you in college? Would you be okay focusing on art as a serious hobby you could eventually make a small amount of money off of (aka artists alleys, etsy, etc)?

If you would, I would focus on it as a serious hobby outside of work. I love my field of study, but I also have serious hobbies outside of it that I devote my time to (pottery and photography.) I used to want a career in those things, but I realized that by keeping them my own hobby I'm guaranteeing that I don't burn out or come to dislike them.

>> No.8279464

>>8279423
I'm 21. Yes, I'm in college.

Hm, your argument sounds pretty reasonable. I think I will try and focus on this. I feel a bit overwehelmed because I'm not part of the artist scene on the internet and I have zero clues how to get out and reach people, make a name for myself, etc. Shoud I just start on tumblr and see how it will develope?

>> No.8279472

>>8279378

This is probably not the answer you want to hear but I would strogly advise against dropping out of Uni in order to follow an artistic path. Unfortunately it's true that it's hard to make a living out of your artistict talent, especially if you have no formal education in the field.
To keep this boyfriend bitching related, my boyfriend is a comic artis and digital painter and I consider him extremely talented. Still he has a very hard time finding any work since he lacks the connection and visibility you need to gain any money from this type of work. I don't think he regrets dedicating himself wholly to this carreer, but it's very hard to think about the future when you don't have any safety net (he just studied art art and art).

tl;dr my advice is to cultivate your drawing talent, whether as a hobby or work AND keep studying what you are studying in case you have an hard time later.

>> No.8279479

>>8279464
Different guy, but here's my uncle's story. Keep in mind he's 50+ years old now.

>really love botany
>want to make a career out of it
>mom says it's risky, keep it a hobby
>go to pharmacy school for 6 years
>make six figures with a relaxed time commitment
>can do whatever the hell he wants with plants in his free time

There are career paths that are tried and true. Having that financial security and then doing what you love as a hobby may actually make you a lot happier than doing what you love as a career and risking it all going to shit.

>> No.8279490

>>8279464
Are you about to graduate? Basically what I'm trying to figure out is do you have a chance to explore art through school.

Definitely start a tumblr. Try to post a lot of your art, no matter how you feel about it, and follow other artists that inspire you. Don't be shy about posting wips and sketches from sketchbooks. You also don't need to have an exclusive art blog. People like to see artists personality.

Other than that I would just say draw everyday no matter what.

>>8279479
This is valid too. I also love gardening and have gardens at home and plants in my dorm room, but I don't want to make a career out of it because it simply isn't logical. However I work part time (8-10 hours a week) at my school green house and love it. However I think if it was any more than that it would start to become a hassle and I would enjoy it less.

>> No.8279499
File: 53 KB, 1280x720, glee307-00984.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

time to boyfriend bitch

first bitch kinda
>talk about lolita with bf
>he seems really uncomfortable with it as a fashion
>ok just dont wear it around him
>also kinda weird about not coming along to meets, but eh

next bitching
>head to a scifi convention with him
>he spends good amount of time talking to this girl, get pretty jealous so go away
>chat with some cute lolitas
>come back hes giving her contact info
>acts weird about me stopping tot alk to girls in lolita, just want to make friends in the fashion
>mention im jealous about him and this girl
>''oh anon its ok swedish people dont hit on people in relaitonships if you werent here she would have but she wont ok''

cant help but have ''if you werent here'' stuck in my mind
feel like shit because she seems really cool and more into mtg/his hobbies than me
trust him but when he befriends mtg people he usually spends 10-12+ hours with them
this makes me jealous as it is but now its that but with an attractive girl

not sure if i should be jeaous
sorry its not too cgl related, just needed to vent

>> No.8279501
File: 44 KB, 442x508, j.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Boyfriend and I get into an argument about moving and my graduation
>He keeps busting me for not being motivated enough
>I keep pushing him away telling him I'm already stressed enough about finals and graduating as it is
>Before we both walk off, he tells me to have fun playing make believe tomorrow
>mfw I finally get to hear what he thinks about me dressing up in lolita

He's always been kind of passive about it. But lately, he's been letting a few negative comments slide here and there. It's strange, though. A few months ago he was offering to buy me a dress for my next birthday. I don't understand what he thinks about it. Men are confusing.

>> No.8279508

>>8279499
He sounds like an unsupportive douchebag. Getting mad at you for talking to others with your interests but it's ok for him to do? Tf.

>> No.8279510

>>8279501
>>8279499
The reactions people give for those interested in Lolita disgust me sometimes.

Not sure how you two put up with it.

>> No.8279518

>>8279501
It sounds like he was just saying something to hurt you in the heat of the moment. I wouldn't take it as truth.

>> No.8279525
File: 183 KB, 512x384, invisibleboob.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Here's a silly boyfriend story, not seagull related, but it feels good to rant.

>Go to show
>At the time I wasn't over 21 so I couldn't go into the drink section
>Boyfriend and his mate are both a year older than me
>For the first bit of the show we hang out near that area so they can go get beer
>Standing by the ropes just talking and listening to the show
>Two giggling titty monsters walk up to us from the other side of the ropes
>Ask the boys why they aren't with them on the other side
>Girls start stroking their arms and lightly touching them
>My rage intensifies as they completely ignore my existence
>Girls invite my boyfriend and mate to some party
>My boyfriend politely apologizes and tells them he's with me
>One of the girls side glance me and smirks, inviting him one more time
>Then they decide to ask the guys to watch their drinks
>Stand their for 15 minutes in a pure hot rage watching their drinks
>Tell my boyfriend I'm going to the bathroom
>He just laughs at me and asks if I'm jealous

He still jokes about it a year later. This was some high school shoujo bullshit. My rage was perfectly warranted.

>> No.8279527

>>8279501
My husband used to use over-the-shoulder snark to hurt me when he got heated.
You don't need that fucking noise in your life, especially with all the other stress you have going on.
Imagine more stressful situations coming up and his reacting that same way. No support. You can't have that shit, anon.

>> No.8279541

>>8279378
I'm not sure if it's too late for you to try this, but here's sort of what I did.
I would recommend in maybe majoring/minoring in something practical - like computer science/programming, nursing, etc. Something you can always fall back on and get a stable income.
Dedicate your free time and major/minor in what you love. I'm a writing student, but I'm minoring in programming so that I have something to do in case no one is hiring a starving artist.

>> No.8279551

>>8279499
>>come back hes giving her contact info
RED FLAG
RED FLAG
SIRENS SIRENS

>> No.8279564
File: 351 KB, 1024x1024, 1414719197445.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8279227
Good job, anon! I'm proud of you.

>> No.8279566

>>8279551
i dont know he just wants people to play magic with i think and i trust him but she seemed VERY into him

>> No.8279574

>>8279153
Wear a mask so no creeper recognise you to harass you.

>> No.8279580

>>8279153
Don't let that creeper intimidate you, anon. Power is what creeps like that want.
In a group setting, he's a lot less likely to be (rude? overtly sexual? i don't know what fashion he's been harassing you).

>> No.8279581

>>8279566
Sure anon. He just wanted to play magic with some attractive girl who seemed very into him.

But I'm not gonna claim to know him. Maybe I'm butthurt for spouting the same "I trust him" stuff before I got hurt too often.

>> No.8279589

>>8279581
im probaly gonna tag along when they play, good chance to actually play mtg with people
but if she comes to his like friday night magic shit (he spends more than like 12 hours a night there) then im probably gonna ask him to cut ties or some shit

im really scared of getting hurt in this man

>> No.8279592

>>8279566
He might just like the attention of having a girl who is all over him like that. I'll admit, even though I'm in a relationship, it still boosts my confidence to know people are into me.

>> No.8279594
File: 12 KB, 236x314, 61e0f5017451e8b1a8379dc101dae858.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8279201
>mfw kissless virgin

>> No.8279633
File: 441 KB, 245x170, aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8279525
Some of you have the best self-restraint. If that were me, I would've bitched that girl out.

>> No.8279658

>>8279184
She doesn't seem that bad, anon. Just pretty weeby

>> No.8279661

>>8279499
Fucking run. He got weird about you talking to those lolita because he's projecting like a motherfucker. Harping on you for talking to other people serves as a distraction from his own less than innocent intent with Magic card girl. He wouldn't get weird about you talking to other people if he hadn't been at least thinking about cheating on you with that girl. And that's assuming they don't actually sext or hook up, which they very well might be. He's an asshole and it's not worth it.

>> No.8279667

>>8279594
>mfw me too. No cute anime husbando for me

>> No.8279674
File: 25 KB, 500x438, angrybird.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Have a friend who is usually 5-10cm outside of max measurements due to large bust.
>Sees max measurements on a dress.
>"But if I bind I'll fit it, right?!"
>Explain that binding isn't going to bring her bust down that much, and it's usually best to be a couple cm under max measurements.
>"B-but it'll fit!"
>Repeat process with nearly every fucking AP release, she's yet to buy any of the dresses though.

>> No.8279675
File: 23 KB, 500x288, such pain.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8279667
>>8279594
A-A-At least we haven't been tainted by disgusting 3D pigs

>> No.8279679

>>8279594
>>8279667
>mfw male kissless virgin
>female kissless virgins aren't interested or are impossible to find

>> No.8279704

Break up with him he seems like a dick. Also you can have my kissless virginity.

>> No.8279709

>>8279501
Wow he is such a dick, you should break up with him.

>> No.8279978

>>8279658
Yeah, she's not a spiteful person or anything. Just embarrassing sometimes.

>> No.8279981

>>8278243
Why are you friends with someone who treats you like garbage?

>> No.8280021

>>8279501
>I don't understand what he thinks about it.

He dislikes it and thinks it's weird, but puts up with it because He's with you. Because he knows you like it, he offered to buy you a dress. But in reality he thinks it's childish.

>> No.8280027

>>8279501
>Men are confusing.
if you think men are confusing, just imagine what men think about women.

>> No.8280041

>>8279501
It's an argument, of course it's confusing.

>> No.8280047
File: 64 KB, 500x411, apfeel.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8279679
>Even my tattooed, pierced, overweight female friend has had more sex in a month than what i could aspire.

>> No.8280058

>>8280047
maybe it's because you're a bitch?

>> No.8280060

>>8280058
No its because she's a woman

>> No.8280091

>tfw you're a kissless female virgin
>don't want to commit to a relationship because your sex drive is low and don't like clinginess
>too awkward and inexperienced for anything casual
>don't like people who make a big deal about virginity
>just want someone who'd be down to cuddle sometimes

I'd probably be better off trying to find something in the asexual community, but I can't stand people who make it a big part of their identity and most of the community.

>> No.8280116
File: 774 KB, 500x305, giphy[1].gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Today's been industrious, lots of feels below.

>convention tomorrow
>period started today

>Star Trek TNG playing in the background as I'm sewing
>reach the episode where the first character I liked on the show is going to die (thanks, Wikipedia)
>pause the ep, can't bring myself to unpause it
>you'll live on for a few more minutes

>need to rip out about a two yards of stitching to reposition one piece of trim
>it's probably an unnoticeable difference to other people, but after rechecking the reference, I'm really bothered by the discrepancy

>making my first button-up shirt
>I hate sewing collars and collar stands
>how the fuck even

>> No.8280117
File: 21 KB, 176x232, 1419212722420.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8280060
>tfw want to marry
>all local girls are either free spirit bitches or have a child already
I guess I'll wait the virtual reality.

>> No.8280134

Girlfriend and I used to cosplay everything together from even before we started dating
We fell into different fandoms and havent cosplay with each other for a while now
Cons are coming up and we have nothing together, this honestly makes me so sad

>> No.8280175

>>8280091
are you me? and I think I'm asexual too, but that, whatsit "romantic asexual" ? Sounds about right. But maybe just haven't blossomed yet.

>> No.8280196

>>8279594
me too, but i have become such a weeb, buying figures...drawing...

>> No.8280231

>kinda popular with girls
>ex is obsessed with me
>Work colleague wants us to be together
>friend's sister tells all her friends she wants me to be her husbando
>tfw I only want 1 girl but she probably doesn't feel the same way
kill me now

>> No.8280238

>>8280231
Make an anime

>> No.8280241

>>8279362
I got some for my birthday in March!! Be careful though, I cut myself the other day just by sliding my finger across the blade. (I was more impressed than upset though...)

>> No.8280243

I realized today that just about all of my favorite cosplayers are inactive or have moved on. I mean I guess I already knew but it only sank in today.

All I have left is Clef.

>> No.8280244

>>8280238
Kek

>> No.8280261
File: 13 KB, 534x432, cringe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw planning first couple cosplay
>fairly talented seamstress, does commissions and all that
>planning on sewing his cosplay as well as mine
>mention it, find out he was going to make it on his own or have a friend make it
>his friend's work is not up to my dumb elitist standards
>"I didn't want you to have to worry about it"
>mfw he's trying to be nice but I'm too critical to be happy about it

I told him I'd be more than happy to make it, and of course it's up to him what he wants to do. But I'd be pretty bummed if he didn't look as good as he could...

>> No.8280263

>>8280261
Just tell him that it'd look more cohesive if you made it. Nothing's worse than a 2+-cosplay where the outfits don't fit together.

>> No.8280273

>>8280263
maybe. The outfit aren't like matching, so I don't know how well that argument would hold up. Maybe I can just convince him that it would mean a lot to me to make something he's going to wear? (it would, I was also a little hurt to hear some ~*~*other seamstress*~*~ might make his half of our couple cosplay)

>> No.8280284

>>8280134
Surely there's something older but still recognizable you guys can plan together for a future con? Just tell her how you feel, I'm sure you guys can mutually pick at least one thing to do!

>> No.8280301

>>8279400
I had a guy who acted like this. Apologetic, "didn't get it," acted oblivious to the situation, turned out he was cheating. I'm just saying, a lot of people aren't as stupid as they want to seem.

>> No.8280310
File: 40 KB, 608x402, TvyamNb-BivtNwcoxtkc5xGBuGkIMh_nj4UJHQKuor2C_N1yEA_q4NerMjdJV1JPd-y4kHZf1L8kMw.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8279227
I was so concerned for you, good job anon!!

>>8279380
Just because you're the only person who sews doesn't mean you're a sweatshop. Been there done that. Tell them they can cosplay the ones you feel comfortable making on your schedule, or they'll need to find someone else to commission.

>>8279397
We all make mistakes and grow out of them, I'm glad you changed your ways! Have you thought of apologizing to some of the girls you slighted for your past actions? (mod included) Just be like "Hey I know it was awhile ago, but I wanted to apologize for how I acted in the past, that was wrong of me." It's never too late!

>>8279674
This is kind of sad, it sounds like she just really wants to wear AP so she hasn't given up hope. At least she's not delusional and hasn't wasted her money though. Try recommending her some different brands that are more suitable, so she can get out of her AP rut? (And leave you alone)

>>8280116
the more you suffer right before con the more fun and free you'll feel at con! (maybe)

>> No.8280323
File: 62 KB, 660x572, 1430000517014.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>female
>virgin

Funny joke.

>> No.8280343

>>8280323
Taking the bait, but whatever. It's not hard if you're ugly, socially autistic or hardly ever leave the house.

>> No.8280345
File: 125 KB, 500x365, 1427422985842.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

> mfw I found pictures of me and my old best bro
> mfw remembering the good old days of watching anime and discussing our favorite games
> mfw we used to be such glorious weeaboo trash together no fucks given
> mfw I cried a little because I'm a weak piece of shit

In the end they turned out to be a shit friend but I miss them I guess. it's hard to hate someone who used to be so important I guess. I'm actually a little worried I won't ever have such a close friend like that again. I just don't click with anyone else as good.

>> No.8280362

>tfw you're complemented by someone whose sense of style sucks

>> No.8280367
File: 297 KB, 482x829, BABADOOK.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8280241
I've been careful so far but I expext to hurt myself at least once in the near future. All white cosplay, new sharp toys, it's bound to happen. It's like sliding a hot knife through butter, I love them!

>> No.8280372

>>8280343
It's only possible if you intentionally reject every opportunity that comes your way.

>> No.8280395

>>8280372
If they're socially autistic, it's not intentional.

>> No.8280401

>>8280395
Pretty sure few if any people are so socially autistic they can't even say "yes" or even just nod their head.

>> No.8280425

I'm a single guy who's into cosplay, hangs out almost exclusively with female cosplay groups, and hops in whenever any of them wants to do a couples cosplay but doesn't have a boyfriend. I'm not especially attractive, but I make people laugh and I've got some mix of sarcasm and confidence that makes people happy around me.

Because I'm seen as one of the group rather than as a guy trolling for a wonderful cosplay waifu, we can all openly flirt and joke without any real issues. Hook ups happen without any lingering issues so long as everyone goes in with the same expectations and said expectations don't change with time.

I mostly mention this because I see a lot of threads on CGL featuring women who complain about being kissless virgins or that they've gone for so long without sex. If you don't mind non-relationship sex, you've probably got access to someone like me who isn't hideous or horrible but simply isn't looking for a relationship, so give it a go.

>> No.8280437

>>8279227
>anon from the last thread who was bitten
>who was bitten
Whoa, wat.

I must have missed it in the last thread, what happened?

>> No.8280468

>>8280437
>>8280437
Fuckbuddy bit her and told her he didn't care that he hurt her.
https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/cgl/thread/S8271837#p8275516

>> No.8280469
File: 235 KB, 660x373, 249395_439662772757340_548198402_n.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

good feels.

>cosplay meet today
>get back teaser of first shoot
>it's fucking perfect

i'm in tears.

>> No.8280472

>>8280310
>>8280116 here; that's a lovely piece of reassurance! Earn the right to wear the cosplay by suffering through last-minute trials, haha.

Thank you comforting deer, and I hope your day goes well too!

>> No.8280475

>>8280091
you may want to invest in a dakimakura and hug your troubles away
your husbando will love you

>> No.8280492

>>8279400
ugh, I'm in this situation and I don't know how to feel..It's clear that my boyfriends exs are still in love with him (they even say so) and I get the impression that they are flirty (but maybe just they are and he's just being friendly)? They say things like "I love you", "you mean so much to me", she calls him babe or sweatheart in texts (I don't think he says those to her though), and they send hearts...
I told him I was uncomfortable with it. I didn't say he couldn't do it or anything, just that I felt a little weird about it, but he got really offended and felt like I didn't trust him. So now I feel weird that he got defensive over it instead of trying to make me feel comfortable about it. I don't know if I'm being too insecure and he had a right to be offended, or if I should be worried.

>> No.8280531

>>8280468
Damn, that's awful. Thanks for providing the archive link though.

>>8279227
So how's your hand then anon? It sounded like it was possibly infected so you should get it checked by the doctor especially because the bacteria can do some damage to your hand.
Also don't strain or flex it for a while, even if the swelling goes down.

You did the right thing though by cutting off any form of contact from him. Just ignore him if you should see him anywhere and let your other friends know about it.

>> No.8280551

>>8280492
He said he has a hard time writing people off and that he still cares and loves his ex's, so maybe it's just me, but I didn't really ask him to right anyone off or anything.
I just said that I was weirded out by their closeness. And it's not like they actually visit each other a lot in person, but they have been seeing each other more recently now that I left the state to visit family for a bit.
But he also complains about her a lot to me, and she owes him money so he wants to stay on good terms with her.
Plus why would he tell me he's hanging out with her if he's doing something wrong? Maybe he's being transparent so I won't suspect anything?

In short, fuck, relationships are hard...

>> No.8280552

>>8279374
Sounds like this girl I know. She's always trying to message me and stuff. She's a 2/10 and her personality sucks.

Except I have no gf. My standards aren't that low.

>> No.8280555

>>8278243
Did you post this already? Sounds awfully familiar

>> No.8280571
File: 24 KB, 400x300, dogs14altalt.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I mentioned to my friends recently that I wasn't really in love with lolita anymore, and since that day on, I'm constantly seeing my friends hanging out together in lolita and suddenly saying how amazing of a group of friends they are and constantly talking about it, but not inviting me...? There's a person in the group that doesn't wear lolita but is invited to every meet, but once I get bored of the clothes and want to change my style, I'm out?

I'm trying to figure out if this is actually happening or if my own paranoia is taking control of me.

I don't know which one I'd prefer: my friends want me gone for good or my own mind is so fucked up that I warp the actions of others.

>> No.8280582

>>8280571
Ask them if it's intentional? You saying you're not in love with lolita might have come across as you rejecting them as well as the fashion, so you should probably clarify that you still love them and enjoy the fashion vicariously through them (if you do).

>> No.8280590

>>8280582
I'm scared to ask...

...But also, how would they take that as me being done with them? I'm friends with them outside of lolita fashion, that's why I'm so confused.

>> No.8280594

There's a cute guy I see at most cons going to Fanime and I want to hang out with him, but he's too much cuter than I am and I'm not sure how comfortable he would be with me bringing him to a party full of seagulls. :(

>> No.8280601

>>8280571
They're not inviting you because you said you didn't like lolita anymore. How thick can you be?

My friends used to invite me to play basketball and when I told them I didn't like sports anymore they stopped asking me to go. Why is that so hard to accept? It's the only natural thing to do since why would they want to drag you along to something that you wouldn't enjoy?

>> No.8280605

>>8280594
niggah just go up and ask
might want to lay off the seagull party though
just get to know him and shit, don't overcomplicate

>> No.8280612
File: 25 KB, 366x459, 1332538786528.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8280601
Remember what I said about intense paranoia? I only just got out of that cloud because of what I said.
Shit. I'll message one of my good friends in that group tomorrow. Thank you anon.

>> No.8280614

>>8280601
>>8280612
*because of what you said, sorry

>> No.8280618

>>8280590
If they're lolitas it'd come off as sort of like a passive aggressive jab. If someone told me they're not into lolita any more, I would immediately stop asking them to hang out with me when I am in lolita, simple as that. You need to clarify yourself to them and stop being a baby.

>> No.8280632
File: 1.49 MB, 600x338, giphy.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>someone thinks im sending them threats
>isnt actually me
>keeps saying its me
>still not me

>> No.8280643

>super excited about joining new comp
>dress in brolita
>on my way there people keep calling me fag and gayboy
>got halfway to comm and decided to just go home
>cry myself to sleep at night

>> No.8280646

>>8280632
Respond with "Got any proof?" until they fuck off

>> No.8280651

>>8280632
Just call them a misogynist that wins every arugment

>> No.8280659
File: 135 KB, 893x649, tttGD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8280646
>>8280651
I would but i havent actually spoken to them for years and dont feel like doing it.
Just watching it happen is kinda tiring now

>> No.8280662

>>8280605
He's one of those people who are way too cute have like 100+ likes on everything they post to IG. Competition too fierce, cuteness too intimidating.

>> No.8280663

>meet perfect girl
>she's taken
Fuck you too, Cupid

>> No.8280666

>>8280662
Cute people are often the loneliest. I have a friend who's 9/10 and he never gets approached and is still a kissless virgin at 23.

>> No.8280670

>>8280666
That's just because he's a guy.

>> No.8280697

>girl leaves comm because she's moving a few thousand miles away
>really excited for her
>weeks later
>notice she's deleted comm members from facebook friends
>except the college graduates, including a visitor we all met a total of twice
>holy what, batman
>ithoughtwewerecool.jpg

She'd stopped wearing Lolita outside of big cons, but we were still friends, or so I thought.

>> No.8280723
File: 180 KB, 1920x1080, anime-crying_00259062.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I live with my S/O. She's passed I love yous to two different dudes in the past and I want to let go.
However, thinking about it crushes my soul. When she did it, we didn't live together and were in an LDR. I love her so much but I can't help but feel that the betrayal is inevitable. And the worst part of it, is we live together and if we break up I pretty much have to send her back home - she isn't chasing a career or doing a lot, just kind of "existing". She was very insecure when she did what she did, and it was a time in LDR where I wasn't really affectionate because life was very busy.

I fantasize about having someone yandere towards me like I am to her, but I feel like she can never return it because of what she's done in the past. I'm pretty well off..Maybe a 5, 6ish, Decent job and climbing ladder ( Current @ 60k, next promotion bumps up ) and she still acts really self conscious when she's working min wage and basically jipped college. I don't mind this at all as a person, but I.had just kind of hoped that, even with what little I have, I could offer her and keep her attention.

But oh god, I love her, and it fucking hurts. Sometimes I wonder if she's just hanging on because she doesn't want to go back to where she was. She has no conceptual grasp when I hurt at all though

But when she's nice i'm the happiest person in the world and she makes my entire world shine so brightly. I feel literally unstoppable when she's at my side, and she promised that she would do everything in her power to change my mind about her. And she's been doing mostly much better about things.

I just want to be worthwhile to her...

>> No.8280774

>>8280723
She's mooching off of you AND she betrayed your trust, TWICE.

There's like 4 billion women out there no need to cling to this one forever.

>> No.8280777

>>8280774
yeah, this
cheats once, will probably cheat again (even if it's not physical cheating, there's no reason for it. if she really disliked not getting attention so much, she could've cut it off with you)

>> No.8280792

>>8280723
>I fantasize about having someone yandere towards me
sign me the fuck up

>> No.8280802

>>8280723
Cut her off and send her home. I personally don't think a relationship can fully recover after something like that.

>> No.8280808

A friend of mine was going to his first con. I told him if he wanted to hang out he should come to the formal dance since I go every year. He agreed and showed up in a brand new suit. I had a table near the middle and since there were empty seats I told him to come on over and sit we me and a couple other guys. He refused and sat in a corner table in the back of the room all night by himself. He's refused to go to a con since.

>> No.8280824

>>8279679
dunno about the other female kissless virgins, but for me it's probably because I never go outside my room that you can't find me.

>> No.8280825

>>8280666
>>8280670
> Mfw I'm also guy

>> No.8280827
File: 148 KB, 536x566, 1343000661398.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>have crush from my class
>he adds me on fb
>it was my birthday when he added me
>"hey anon i didn't know it was your birthday! have a nice one and wish there were more people like you"
>we start talking and he gives me his number
>we text about anything and also some animu crap
>sexuality and gender topics come into our conversation
>turns out he doesn't believe trans people exist
>interest in him is lost so i just stop texting him
>he starts following me on instagram for no reason
>panic bc i have a lot shit there bc i'm an animu figures buyfag
>wtf fuck off you're an old crush now

>> No.8280830

>>8280825
Your usage of "mfw" without actually posting a face makes me doubt that claim, as that is a mistake I see women make far more often than men.

>> No.8280840

>>8280643
Damn that really sucks. Were you taking public transit?

>> No.8280841

>>8280840
yeah i was catching a train

>> No.8280980

>>8280551
Wow this guy sounds really shitty. There's a lot of boundaries you shouldn't cross, and letting and ex tell them that thy love him and send him hearts is pretty fucked up. You say he's not doing it back but most girls aren't so inclined to do that without any response. Relationships are about your own personal boundaries. You're trying to put yours in place about something VERY reasonable and he's brushing you off, that's really fucked up. In my personal opinion, there's no reason to be so close with an ex that you are telling them you love them, especially if your partner has expressed that it makes them uncomfortable. In short? It's time to really sit down and have a talk with him, because this does not seem innocent, and if he isn't willing to compromise you really need to leave.

>> No.8281007
File: 80 KB, 623x405, mcrideisfeelinit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8280091
>tfw guys only want you for sex
>tfw girls think you aren't interested when you don't immediately proposition them for sex.
>you'll never have an asexual partner, just like you, to cuddle with when it's cold and rainy outside.
>you'll never hold hands through the night, just to remind each other that you're there.

>> No.8281013

>con coming up
>doing couple cosplay with bf
>I buy everything I need for the cosplay in one day
>come home after shopping
>boyfriend breaks up with me

Bye money

>> No.8281016

>>8281013
Surly some of it can be salvaged

>> No.8281017

>>8281013
I-I'll be your bf (´・ω・`)

>> No.8281019

>>8281013
What did you buy? Maybe you could reuse it as something else?

>> No.8281033

>>8280469
That's one of the best feelings! Congrats on having a cosplay you're proud of.

>> No.8281039

>>8280723
I was kind of in the same situation but I didn't have a LDR. I caught my boyfriend flirting and having NSFW conversations with other girls. I still wanted to be with him so I tried to give him another chance but from my experience the relationship will never be the same again because of trust issues and thinking about the past. In the end he just broke up with me because he "wasn't ready for a serious relationship". Even though it's hard you should leave her and just try to make yourself happy.

>> No.8281041
File: 36 KB, 268x237, tumblr_njvt2fU27z1u1eakso1_400.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8279201
tfw in relationship for a year so sex 2-3 times a week

>> No.8281042

>>8281019
The cosplay was the wife from "I can't understand what my husband is saying" It's pretty simple so I'm lucky but I don't make that much money and I spent it all on my cosplay.

>> No.8281045

>>8280196
Same.

> I spent so much on merch this month, it's awful

>> No.8281051

>>8280492
Your man is a grade a asshole.

>> No.8281059

>>8278243
>friend

Yeah nah

>> No.8281084
File: 24 KB, 311x237, 134068833875.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8281041

>tfw in LDR so every time I come back we have crazy day long sex sessions for four days in a row
>I come back pretty much every month so it's not bad at all

>> No.8281191

>>8280643
I haven't been there personally, but that's just going to be expected before you actually get to go where you're going. Especially if you live in the midwest/south like I do; people tend to be a lot more conservative.

That said, the more I think about it, the more I think I wouldn't have been able to handle it myself. If you're used to never hearing those words directed at you, it's probably pretty shocking.

>> No.8281204

>>8278243
weird, a repost.
Somebody's actually reposted my feels too.
Its weird as shit.

>> No.8281257

>>8281204
I think that's a repost of my story from last month during a sakura con trip lol.

>> No.8281267
File: 90 KB, 500x365, 3404375664_cd96af08a4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw when I don't understand how people follow and obsess over celebrities, "famous" cosplayers, kawaii idols, e-lolitas, etc.

I'm not even autistic, I just don't see the appeal of being a fan groupie to someone who wouldn't give a rat's left asscheek about my life.
I can't bring myself to like cosplay fanpages, follow famous folks on tumblr/twitter, or have their likeness plastered in my room.

I do have favorite characters and actors/actresses, but I'm just not at the obsession level as others are. It makes me feel left out, like there's something I'm missing from all the hype trains that rush past me.

>> No.8281271
File: 706 KB, 715x562, eli berry.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>used to cosplay with a friend and always had a great time
>she doesn't really have time to make costumes or anything anymore
>keep wanting to cosplay
>can't get motivation to go on cosplay diet or start costumes I say I will because cosplaying alone fucking sucks
>getting old so can't do cute characters for much longer which is what my friend and I used to do
>other friend wants to cosplay with me but our interests rarely, if ever, intersect so can't work anything out
>mfw

>> No.8281272

>>8281013
Return it? Did you keep the receipts?

>> No.8281274
File: 23 KB, 300x300, 1417371022522.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8281041
>>8281084

>> No.8281295
File: 460 KB, 800x600, 1372985533241.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8279594
I know that feel, anon.

My problem is I'm a lesbian and all the other gay girls I meet are either psycho or look like men. A-at least I'll always have muh yuri animes, right?

>> No.8281297

>met seagull off meet thread few months ago
>she'd tell me I was cute and funny
>meet up with her
>we hit it off
>we go on dates every single week
>I've never felt this way about a girl before
>always buying her burando
>it was weird that she already had so manny coords when she didn't have a job
>thought I was in love with her
>one day I was shopping for shoes
>see her having dinner with another guy
>get suspicious and jealous as fuck
>one day I check her phone when she was in the bathroom
>read her texts
>she flirts with 5 other guys and compliments them like she does to me
>go on her computer one day and realise she has multiple accounts
>She uses those accounts to meet up with other seagulls and to get them to fall in love with her
>she pretends to love them so she can get free burando
>tfw I thought she was the one
>tfw I can't trust anyone anymore

>> No.8281300
File: 96 KB, 1280x720, 1395256110664.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8281295
Same.
I'm tired of being the only kissless virgin in my friendgroup but everyone else likes men to some degree and that's how they got laid.

>> No.8281309
File: 143 KB, 792x792, 1404270661108.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8281297
Either name and shame or you're baiting.

>> No.8281311

>>8281007
oh god that feel

>> No.8281313

>tfw in love with a girl who's in love with her teacher but the teacher is in love with my auntie and my auntie is a widow who's in love with a doctor but the doctor only has time for his daughter who's in love with me

>> No.8281316
File: 370 KB, 245x250, nick-uncomfortable-gif.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>bf's friends (all girls barring the exception of one of their boyfriends) from another city are in town
>I don't particularly like them because neither they nor my bf go out of their way to invite me to their fun despite me doing that for my bf with my friends
>I feel excluded bc bf has also repeatedly stated shit like "you're my gf anon, not my best friend"
>bf goes to hang out with them while I go to my job and hang out with my classmates

>later in the night I ask classmates if they want to go downtown
>they agree
>one girl in my group had a major falling out with bf's out-of-town friends
>they have called her a feminazi and clearly do not like her

>at that point my bf had not messaged me almost the entire day since I left for work
>my group of friends and I go to a bar
>bf finds me there
>tries to be all cuddly and grabby
>it kind of pisses me off since he didn't bother to ask me what I was doing after work and didn't invite me out
>outie townie group spots the 'feminazi' girl in my group that they shittalked
>treat her like an old friend surprisingly
>it makes me very uncomfortable knowing how disingenuous they are
>I get the vibe that they hate me equally but just pretend to be as tolerant
>they make comments on my appearance
>"ANON UR NOT WEARING A WIG" and "ANON UR MAKEUP GAME IS SPOT ON"
>they're not necessarily bad statements until I consider that they always comment on my appearance and never try to carry a conversation with me as a person
>it weirds me out

>later on I ask bf to go get food with me
>get the vibe from his outie townie friends that I'm "pulling him away" from "their" night
>it's 1am
>bf goes back to the bar with them while I sober up and drive home
>wait until 3:30am and give up for bf to come home
>even though he works at 8am
>he finally stumbles in at 4am
>in the morning he says he hung out with those girls after and came home at 3:30am even though it's an obv lie

Sigh.

>> No.8281317

>>8281007
>>8281311
im not asexual but i'm so lonely that I could go with only cuddling a cute girl with no sex

pls be my cuddle partner

>> No.8281321

>>8281317
>cute girl
>implying

>tfw no guy will ever expect another guy to not want sex

>> No.8281322

>>8280666
Girls tend to take it for granted, but for a guy being approached, asked out and taken on a date is a much rarer experience, even if you're attractive.

>> No.8281365

>have a new bf
>he's super hot
>he doesn't want to go to a con with me nor likes my lolita stuff
>it's fine, I want to be more with normalfag
>I see him using Tinder
>like wtf, mfw. I tell him I feel bad about it and he's like "but I do it for lolz "
>he met a tinder date two days after our very first date
>he still has her in his fb friends
>mfw he by accident tells me he was thinking about going with her to Paris "but Anon, she'd go with her friends and I'd go with my brother"
>like it changes anything lol
>so I deleted his tinder account when he was sitting near me
>I saw him re-making this account today
>he never wants to show me his convo with the tinder girl
>also his ex writes to him and calls him and says she wants to get back.

I don't know. Seriously I don't trust him because last time I had similar situation my ex actually cheated on me.

>> No.8281372

>>8281365
Are you emotionally handicapped or something? Don't delete his online dating account like his mum, just break up.

>> No.8281375

>>8281365

What the fuck dump him. If he's thinking about taking her to PARIS, especially without you, I have no idea what could be a redder warning flag.

Also, my bf is very normalfag, but still likes my lolita. Even if they didn't, even my ex respected my hobbies despite him not liking the lolita aesthetic (ironically, he was also weebier). Seriously, just because they're a normie doesn't give them a free pass to act like a douchebag about your hobbies..

>> No.8281376

>>8281365
Are you mentally handicapped or something? Don't delete his online dating account like his mum, just break up.

>> No.8281378

>>8279400
Yeah sorry hun but no man is that oblivious, he's faking it. They fucked. She didn't like it and never spoke to him since. He got away with it and happily came back to you and even had the balls to blame you for your work m8's. This is classic cheating behavior. Sounds like he's got you under his thumb. Best end it before he tries other shit.

>> No.8281379

>>8281365
Honestly, just dump him. He obviously thinks you're some kind of idiot, and you are if you put up with this.

>> No.8281382

>>8281365
Are you physically handicapped or something? Don't delete his online dating account like his mum, just break up.

>> No.8281386

>>8281365
Are you spiritually handicapped or something? Don't delete his online dating account like his mum, just break up.

>> No.8281390

>>8281365
Are you unironically handicapped or something? Don't delete his online dating account like his mum, just break up.

>> No.8281393

>>8281390
>>8281386
>>8281382
do you feel better now that your point is across

>> No.8281395
File: 65 KB, 400x296, 951.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>mfw this thread turns into imgur

>> No.8281402

>>8281390 >>8281365
Ok, I got it. Thanks Anon. I called him, he told me he deleted the account. And that he'll come tomorrow (his idea, not mine) to talk about it. Also he said he wanted to go to Paris because "it was a bargain" and that he won't go there and wants to go with me somewhere, like visit Berlin or London together. But he still doesn't want to delete this girl from FB lol.

>> No.8281403

>>8281393
No

>> No.8281407

>>8279525
I hate your boyfriend anon, the snide remark was highly uncalled for. Who the fuck watches strangers drinks much less while you're both together!? What an asshole. He's not silly, he's desperate. Desperately in need of a break up. Do him a solid, you deserve better. No one would put up with that.

>> No.8281413

>>8280827
You forgot the one important rule of making someone your friend, you got to tell them indirectly. Just offhandedly say something like, "I'm so lucky to have a friend like you!". Boom Boom, no more pursuit of love.

>> No.8281416

>>8280808
He wanted you.

>> No.8281425
File: 422 KB, 1029x1920, image_15.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw friendzoned by a qt

>> No.8281434

>>8281402
Fuck the girl. The fact that he doesn't want to take you to Paris with him says enough. Hell even just saying he'd rather go with that other girl is an immediate red flag. We all know the friend's and brother is bullshit, none of it will matter once they get a room together. Dump him. Sorry you lost your hot normalfag boyfriend to a Tinder slut.

>> No.8281445

>look back at old pictured and I was so skinny
>TFW fat cow now

>> No.8281448
File: 468 KB, 320x168, tumblr_locp40NRcc1qzjhi1.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>get out of crazy toxic friendship, feel good
>move to a different country for a year
>leave the main lolita comm for my home country because she becomes the only mod despite being an old ita
>moving back home next month and realising I will probably see this psycho at some point and I don't have a sea to protect me
>freak out

>> No.8281453

>>8281445
are you me? I've bloated out horribly in the last year and a half, I can feel dresses are tighter on me. I'll have time to work on it over the summer, so hopefully I can get back down to the weight and measurements I used to be.

>> No.8281456

Unless it's cosplay or lolita related, boyfriend threads of any kind don't belong here.

>> No.8281457

>>8281453
I've actually gained 24 pounds in 3 weeks. Not even joking.

>> No.8281459

>>8281456
>tfw I take the fun out of everything
>tfw I have a broom up my ass

>> No.8281461

>>8281457
Ouch, that's pretty bad, anon. Is it a condition or just having a rough time?

>> No.8281462

>>8281402
Please don't be retarded, anon. Break up with him. There's a million red flags.

>> No.8281468

>>8281457
Impressive. I did about 20 in a month, but that's because I fucked up my metabolism real bad before.

>> No.8281474
File: 235 KB, 500x500, 1411237318833.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8281013
>gf breaks up with me before valentines day
>return card I bought for her to the cars shop
>cashier's face

>> No.8281477

>>8281459
>tfw I'm butthurt over someone pointing out a completely off-topic thread is completely off-topic

>> No.8281481

>>8281461
I've just been binge eating for 3 weeks straight. Now I feel so self concious omg

>> No.8281482

>tfw loser bitch I used to bully in high school is prettier than me now
>tfw I'm fat and ugly now

>> No.8281519
File: 791 KB, 572x636, AAAARRGGGGGHHH REENK REENK REENK.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>friend/fuckbuddy is asking me to come over
>mfw the only d I have time for right now is my dissertation

Can't wait to finish this bastard so I can go and get a haircut and buy new makeup and dress pretty like I deserve it again

>> No.8281523

>>8281482
Good

>> No.8281527

>>8281519
Have crazy satisfactory sex after your deadline. Dissertation should always come first.

>> No.8281535

>>8281482
sweet justice

>>8281481
Don't worry about it, anon. We all have slumps. If you go back to eating normally you might lose it again, since you've been binging. If not, work it out. I believe in you.

>> No.8281544

>ballooned up after I started attending college
>try to make up for it: exercise in my room, join a gym.
>Go to gym regularly.
>Doesn't work.
>Go more often.
>Doesn't work.
>Start going everyday.
>Still doesn't work.
>Start exercising when I come back from gym.
>Doesn't work.
>Keep doing this routine and barely eat anything.
>Doesn't work.
I swear I'm gonna kill myself,

>> No.8281549

>>8281544
Forgot to mention, I have just binged 14 pizzas in the span of 3 days out of sheer rage.

>> No.8281551

>>8281474
ouch

>> No.8281555

>haven't had sex or a proper relationship in years
>relationship I was in with a woman I was in love with years ago was dysfunctional as fuck and ended on bad terms
>had a 2 month relationship with a crazy girl after it ended out of the sake of having companionship and ended with me dumping her after I found out she cheated on me, which didn't even phase me
>now years later, interested in someone who's taken and probably has no idea how I feel about them

I know I should really put myself out there more but the circle of friends I go out to bars and clubs with don't have a lot in common with me and neither do the women we meet on nights out. I don't want casual sex or to be with someone for the sake of it again. Just want somebody to weeb out with, someone to come home to.

>> No.8281556

>>8281544
I think you problem might be that you're gaining muscle under that fat. You should try only running the treadmill and driving the exercise bicycle at the gym. That way you will actually lose fat.

Also:
Replace all drinks with water.
Replace all chips, sweets, ice cream and shit with vegetables.
Stop eating bread.

>> No.8281566

>>8281544
Probably your diet, anon. What are you eating?

>> No.8281572

>>8281544
You're retarded. Of course it works. I do the same thing and I lost 80 pounds in 4 months.

>> No.8281587

>>8281544
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgZcJD-KfHI

Listen to this.

>> No.8281588

>>8281544
Count your calories, fucktard.

Instead of eating 3000 calories a day and trying to burn off 1500 in exercise (not gonna happen with just a couple hours at the gym), just dont eat that much in the first place.

>> No.8281597

>>8281556
I swear I haven't gained a single pound of muscle. I'm still all pudgy and flabby.
>>8281566
My diet is, more or less:
Breakfast: Coffee with a dash of soy milk, maybe a slice of plumcake.
Food: Small salad and 2 chikcken breasts (boiled, without salt)
Dinner: Coffee, maybe salad if I'm too hungry.
>>8281572
HURRDURR IT WORKED FOR ME IT SHOULD WORK FOR UUUU

>> No.8281599

>>8281597

Starving yourself wont help either. Use this:

http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

And be honest when you fill it out. Dont factor in lifting weights as an hour of exercise.

Download myfitnesspal on your phone and COUNT YOUR FUCKING CALORIES

>> No.8281600

>>8281597
You are retarded. It's impossible for you to not lose weight. You're not being honest.

>> No.8281601

>>8281587
Thank you /fit/izen-senpai.
>>8281588
I'm counting muh calories. Nowadays I'm eating 1400 on average.

>> No.8281607

>>8281597
You need to focus on exercises that burn fat and not build muscle.

>> No.8281608

>>8281597
>>8281601
>I'm doing nothing wrong!!!

>> No.8281611

>>8281300
I'm a dude we can cuddle. No need for sex I just want to have someone to hold and emotionally connect. I have been a kissless virgin for so many years my sex drive is gone....

>> No.8281613

>>8281601

Your fucking dumb if you think
>Breakfast: Coffee with a dash of soy milk, maybe a slice of plumcake.
>Food: Small salad and 2 chikcken breasts (boiled, without salt)
>Dinner: Coffee, maybe salad if I'm too hungry.
Is 1400 calories.

>>8281607
Bitch you're dumb as fuck, what you said makes no fucking sense. And building muscle helps burn fat even faster.

>> No.8281617

>>8281313
That's a million dollar animu idea bro

>> No.8281618

>>8280091
Ha! Sounds like me a few months ago. Then I got it over with at a nightout with a friend of a friend because I was drunk.
It was funny when he was struggling too put it in and he was all like ' are you a virgin' I just said 'nah'
To be fair, he didn't know what foreplay meant so it was fault. I have no clue what kinda women he is used to sleeping with...
I slept with him one more time a week later and concluded that sex isn't for me.

>> No.8281622

friend that I'm not getting along with story

>>am super mad at friend bc she treated me badly for 2 cons
>>harassed another friend 'jokingly' bc I cosplay with other friend all the time and this friend wants in since i'm now getting a little popular and am getting attention
>>sure, the more the merrier!
>>harasses the crap out of me wanting to do cosplay groups with me
>>whines about how her cosplay isnt as good as mine
>>whines about wanting to work with worbla after I mention i was considering buying some
>>whines about how she doesnt know how to do anything sewing related all of a sudden
>>keeps trying to get me to make more and more of her costume
>>blows me off to hang out with guy shes chasing
>>refuses to take her cosplay stuff home with her to work on it, just leaves it at my place
>>finally makes her cosplays where we are grouping together
>>ditches me after 30 min
>>wtf, dodges my questions of 'why did you ditch me?'
>>guy finally tells me its bc she felt her costume wasnt as good as mine and I was getting more attention and it upset her
>>are you fucking kidding me

>>fast forward, 2 friends see how shes treating me and understand I'm upset with her
>>refuse to make plans with her bc she stresses me out so much and pisses me off rn
>>friends plan photoshoots and invite me
>>friends mention shes probably noticing and getting upset.
>>the one friend that was harassed 'jokingly' by her mentions that shes suddenly messaging her all the time
>>still not inviting her to shit

I'm still friends with her, but I can not be around her right now. Its really annoying bc she manipulates everyone constantly and I'm tired of her trying that shit on me. She doesnt really have any good costumes either because she just half-asses it and tries to make everything cheaply, while also not having very good sewing skills.
Her best costume is the one I half made.

>>tfw I'm having a hard time getting over how shitty she treats me

>> No.8281625

>>8281613
>And building muscle helps burn fat even faster.
It's possible to build muscle and not burn fat and you still end up being fat because the muscle is building under the fat.

>> No.8281628

>>8281316
Fuck your friends fuck your bf get a new live or move in with me. Lol

>> No.8281629

>>8281613
That was what I was consuming on average at my lowest, at the moment I'm eating a little more normally and I even have cheat meals. If we don't count the fuckup binge I'm eating around 1400 calories on average.
>>8281608
I'm probably doing something wrong (tha whole starving thing was pretty retarded) but I have no idea why. I was told doing cardio and lifting weights would help, but it didn't.

>> No.8281632

>>8281629

Because you need to eat correctly!! I already told you how!
>>8281599

>> No.8281633

>>8281601
Good exercises to burn fat are running, swimming and rope jumping. If you jump rope for hour every day it burns about 1000 calories. Do it while you watch the TV or something.

>> No.8281634

>>8281597
Are you eating much sugar throughout the week through juice, soda, etc? Any packaged foods or food you don't make yourself?

>> No.8281638

>>8281597
Just in case it wasn't obvious, visit /fit/ and read all the guides they have on eating/exercise and whatnot.

>> No.8281639

>>8281365
Get a hint you're to ugly for him, like you said he is hot he can fuck any chick. You're fucking autism is pretty strong just break up with him gosh.

>> No.8281642

>>8281625
That's stupid. You'll always burn fat if you're building muscle. The only reason you see fit muscular people is because they eat more than they burn.

>> No.8281645

>>8281402
You're delusional. ... just fucking delusional break up with him or he will break your heart if you even have one.

>> No.8281647

>>8281632
Used the calculator, said the calories needed to maintain my weight with my routine are 2400. There's no way I'm eating more than that.
>>8281634
Nah, all i eat is handmade, and all I drink is water and unsweetened coffee and tea.
>>8281638
Did. Boyfriend (who is training me) is a /fit/izen. He doesn't know why I am not making progress.

>> No.8281652

>>8281647
>Did. Boyfriend (who is training me) is a /fit/izen. He doesn't know why I am not making progress.
You're not burning enough calories.

>> No.8281655

>>8281647
>There's no way I'm eating more than that.
How would you know unless you counted your calories?
>I am not making progress.
Bitch I swear, you are either lying or delusional. If you're doing everything correctly, it's literally IMPOSSIBLE for you not to lose weight. Jesus Christ, just count your calories for one month and see if anything changes. If nothing is working, what have you got to lose by trying something new?

>> No.8281659

>>8281655
At this rate I'm going to call b8. Because the anon is constantly complaining and we're all sharing good advices and she won't listen so give it all up and let her be fat and delusional.

>> No.8281660

>>8281655
I already said I'm counting calories and nowadays my average is 1400. Also thinking of getting into keto but heard it might fuck up my liver (I have liver problems)

>> No.8281664
File: 2.70 MB, 359x202, 1424176858445.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8281647
How long have you been working out?

This is probably you during exercise

>> No.8281666

>>8281639
Ha, you wish. Actually I'm really pretty. That's what makes me in even more pain, all guys just want to fuck me because of my looks.

>> No.8281669

>>8281647
How often are you rage binging or slipping up/having cheat days or meals?

>> No.8281670

>>8281660
While I understand that everybody's different, the other guy is right. If you expend more calories than you intake, theoretically you should be guaranteed to lose weight.

Baselines might be different for you, though. I have a really high metabolism and can eat a lot and do nothing every day and never gain a pound. Some people are the opposite, and so you might have to really explode on how much work you have to do.

>> No.8281674

>>8281666
Pic or it ain't real. Hate fat girls who are like -74738/10 think they are 11/10.

>> No.8281676

>>8281519
>mfw the only d I have time for right now is my dissertation
this is way more hilarious than it should be

>> No.8281677

>>8281622
Friends don't treat friends like that. You don't need her sounds like she needs you. Dump her ass it might teacher her an important lesson.

>> No.8281678

>>8281597
Lower you sugar intake by a lot, switch to drinking only, and eat more fiber. Fiber is especially important because it makes you feel full. Learn to cook healthy meals.

If you can't cook and are broke as fuck start here: https://8b862ca0073972f0472b704e2c0c21d0480f50d3.googledrive.com/host/0Bxd6wdCBD_2tdUdtM0d4WTJmclU/good-and-cheap.pdf

Your plates should look like this: http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/pyramid-full-story/

Also clean out your pantry of junk so you're not tempted. If you can't pronounce the ingredients, you shouldn't eat it.

Counting calories is an exercise in futility. Plan balanced meals so you don't get the urge to eat excessively. Also while exercise is important for being healthy, your its diet is what will make you lose weight.

Also recommend checking out Fed Up on Netflix.

>> No.8281682

>>8281678
*drinking water only

>> No.8281685

>>8281664
Following this routine? 5/6 months. Also, lul. My workouts are pretty intense.
>>8281669
It's the first time I rage binge since I started my diet but I have cheat meals once a week.

>> No.8281690

>>8281267
Same... I only like pages because I like seeing their work but the only people I actually care about are the ones I know personally. I think buying prints of cosplayers is kind of weird but I guess it's no different from having posters of actors or singers. I also kind of don't care because 3DPD.

>Mfw my closest friends are SUPER into a series
>I couldn't get into it
>Nobody I know is interested in the things I like
>Fangirl alone and get brushed off in conversations
>feelsbad.jpg

>> No.8281698

>tfw 8/10 guy
>people say I should model
>kissless virgin at 23
Feelsbadman

>> No.8281700

>>8281678
That cooking book looks SUPER helpful. Thank you a lot!

>> No.8281701

>>8281698
It must be your personality

>> No.8281706

>>8281674
Lolz@fat.
I'm more into underweight (even though my BMI is 19.2) than overweight but whatever, and I'm not posting myself on the Internet for guys to masturbate lol. Anyway, if I was ugly he wouldn't say I'm pretty and wouldn't show my pictures to his friends and wouldn't keep me on his phone wallpaper, would he?

>> No.8281709

>>8281701
Yeah probably. I'm really reserved and I usually never leave my room.

>> No.8281710

>>8281698
>tfw 5/10 guy
>people say I am nice
>once dated 4 girls at the same time never do it again

>> No.8281714

>>8281706
Come on post yourself I am horny to see you. Well maybe you're so ugly that he be like damn look at this ugly girl I am with, it makes me more appealing. He is duf'ing you aka dat ugly friend.

>> No.8281715

>>8281685
What do your cheat meals consist of? How big is the meal?

>> No.8281719

>First girlfriend (cosplayer) admits after half a year that she's asexual
>Can't blame myself because I didn't fuck up and I'm not the reason she broke up
>feelsfuckingbad

>> No.8281725

>>8281715
Usually, during cheat meals I'll have pork instead of chiken (around the same amount) or a plate of pasta (medium size)

>> No.8281728
File: 43 KB, 720x960, 1410935670879.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8281714

>> No.8281730

>>8281365
>Are you rapidly handicapped or something? Don't delete his online dating account like his mum, just break up.

>> No.8281735
File: 224 KB, 700x758, gayplanets.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8281300
I feel this, being a kissless virgin sucks

>I just want cute lesbian gf to do couple cosplays, be cute, and gay as hell with
>Afraid to approach cute people at cons because anxiety and not sure if lesbians

>> No.8281737

>>8281709
Do you expect a cute girl to magically appear in your room and declare her love for you? Because that only happens in anime. If you want a relationship you will never get one the way you are now no matter how you look. Put yourself out in the world you ding dong.

>> No.8281738

>>8281728
Haha omg this is hilarious
And really awful at the same time.

>> No.8281741

>>8281728
Tried fapping to that it's just to hard.

>> No.8281744

>>8281728
How you gonna be cos famous, if you don't post your real self?

>> No.8281746

>>8281698
>tfw no gorgeous pure virgin male to deflower

>> No.8281747

>>8281746
maybe you and him should get together
he's untouched and untrained which means you can do all your depraved fantasies to him

>> No.8281751

>>8281597
Who the fuck boils chicken??? That sounds awful anon.

>> No.8281758

>>8281746
>tfw no girl to fist

Have done everything possible but fisting ain't one, feels bad man.

>> No.8281761

>>8281746
>tfw interested in a kissless virgin
>not sure how to go about deflowering him

>> No.8281766

>>8281751

Not anon you're replying to, but I like boiled chicken with soy sauce and some spring onions. Maybe some actual onions as well.

And I know hardcore /fit/ people who just steam chicken and eat as is, without putting anything on. I couldn't do that. I live for food too much. Even healthy-ish food has to taste like something.

>> No.8281773

>>8281766
At least you season shit, but I don't see the appeal of boiling. Why not just cook it in a pan or a grill, get some nice searing/char on there?

>> No.8281774

>>8281751
Pretty common here in my country. It tastes pretty ok as well.

>> No.8281778

>>8281773

I personally am not fond of the charcoal taste in grilling, incidentally, but to each their own.

>> No.8281782
File: 1.14 MB, 640x360, sweating02.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Dream last night about having a miscarriage
>Caused by wearing shitty jeans instead of high quality clothes, apparently
>Tummy feels all kinds of soft and weird today
>Paranoid that I'm pregnant
>I'm a virgin
>What the fuck, brain

>> No.8281785

>felt really depressed since last con I went to I didn't know anybody and didn't really make any friends
>over time finally come to terms with the fact that I was meant to be alone
>had been struggling with this my whole life basically, but actually accept it this time
>never felt better
>motivation to write music through the roof
>it's like a huge burden off my mind
>still wish I had someone to talk to but oh well

I'll still go to cons to cosplay and meet artists, etc. but it's still a strange feel.

>> No.8281801

>>8281782
Virgin Mary

>> No.8281838

>>8281737
That's what online dating is for, silly!

>> No.8281842

>>8281556
Stop eating bread is so important
For me, personally, if I completely cut out bread/grains for a week or two I drop weight like crazy

>> No.8281854
File: 16 KB, 218x290, 1427259539882.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8278098
>tfw bf keeps running into the bathroom to take shits before i can

>> No.8281864

>>8281785
What con let's group I am also ronery.

>> No.8281866
File: 19 KB, 704x400, 1412490804953.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8281737
>Do you expect a cute girl to magically appear in your room and declare her love for you?
Yes?

>> No.8281868

>>8281773
Because cooking in a pan adds calories because of the oil.

>> No.8281870

>>8281866
Same
> tfw delusional about my body pillow waifu

>> No.8281876

>>8281737
m-maybe my roommate will bring a girl over

>> No.8281878
File: 499 KB, 1200x1221, 1412389368780.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8281870
Don't worry anon, she'll become real someday. You've already become enlightened that she's better than disgusting 3D.

>> No.8281891

>>8281864
Momocon is next.

>> No.8281894

>>8281854
this... i laughed to hard at this

>> No.8282145
File: 452 KB, 440x330, giphy.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Finally get boyfriend to watch favorite animu
>Share with him that main character is one of my dream cosplays, that I want to do it while still young/cute but lack the skill so I'd probably have to drop a good amount of cash on commission
>"Do it anon, it can be one of your cosplays for next year!"
>He never encourages me to spend a lot of money and always tells me when I'm not suited for a cosplay
>He's encouraging this one
>tfw

>> No.8282165

>looking for friends
>finally found a seagull who lives close to me
>decide to meet up with her
>we hit it off instsntly
>5 months pass
>become best friends
>I start to develop feelings for this girl
>one day decide that she was the love of my life
>Everything was going amazingly
>she felt the connection
>but then I go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like "I love you"

>> No.8282201

>>8282165
That sounds like exactly the time to say that though

What happened

>> No.8282220

>>8281698
I feel like the female version of you...

>> No.8282262

>>8282165
good music taste; thank you, i love you

>> No.8282318

>>8282220
>kissless virgin at 23
>8/10
>female

Yeah, maybe you'd wanna cut that number in half.

Three times.

>> No.8282481
File: 105 KB, 400x450, 1407614844700.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Shitty day at work
>weeb ass naruto fanboy came in and gave everyone shit, didn't even buy anything just complained all the time
>bitch ass naruto weeb uses a name different to my nametag constantly to be condensending/insulting
>Come home and vent to boyfriend about it
>"so this customer is kind of an asshole right?"
>he automaticaly tells me "wow that's kind of entitled of you to speak so poorly of him"

>mfw

>I went on to tell him how I just needed to vent, I picked up a longer shift than usual
>he looks at me annoyed
"no one likes the person who vents too much, you shouldn't do that to your significant other, that's actually a form of abuse"
I'm pretty pissed but in the end he firmly believes venting too much = abuse

Its true, no one likes the person who vents too much. so I asked him why he considered it abuse.
>"you're just using a really upset tone while talking to me"

After doing customer service some days I just need to vent and I feel hurt that I can't even talk to my own boyfriend about it to be honest.

>> No.8282496

>>8282481
>venting = abuse
I don't want to be one of those people that just screams dump him at every boyfriend post, but damn.

>> No.8282543

>>8282481
Break up already

>> No.8282564
File: 201 KB, 1801x927, 1365227257621.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8282481
Because that is abuse shitlord.

Do you even keep up with your feminist blogs?

>> No.8282699

>>8282145
Who is it?

>> No.8282716
File: 295 KB, 500x427, tumblr_myupmsIu351sh9qf1o1_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8280723
Here.

Latest FB pic is basically " never do i ever think to myself that im bored and need to talk to someone, but i do occasionally want to know more about others over a cup of tea."

She starts brewing tea the second i'm about to leave for work today. Right now i'm working night shifts so we don't get to see each other a lot ( though i'm done with nights in June, I was filling in ) I've been here for about a month..

..I woke her up with pancakes yesterday to try to make her happy but I guess it didn't work..

Of course she wouldn't understand why something like this would hurt me...

>> No.8282719

>>8282716
For gods sake anon. When somebody betrays your trust, if anything they should be the ones groveling to make you happy again, not the other way around.

Just kick her ass to the curb.

>> No.8282740
File: 165 KB, 400x400, screams internally.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be pierced in the face
>imo it looks pretty good, a lot of people tell me that it goes with my face
>know/see a lot of girls with piercings and realize they look trashy as shit
>lowkey start to wonder if i look that awful

I mean, a lot of the girls have raccoon eyeliner and snakebites, but I'm still paranoid that I look that trashy to other people.

>> No.8282914

Well. I feel like shit.

My friend and I started cosplaying together as a not-so popular ship (only because it's a het ship and everyone in the fandom is like "eww i only care about TEH YAOIZZZ"). His girlfriend was originally going to cosplay with him as a different ship, but she's pretty flaky so she didn't do it. He liked our ship better to begin with, so he wasn't too upset, but he was still pissed that he bought both versions of the character's outfit for a con that she bailed on. We had a lot of fun cosplaying them and it's become a regular thing for us.

Now his girlfriend's giving up cosplay, and he's pulling this whole "i did this cosplay for no fucking reason" shit. And I'm like...What about me? Did he not actually enjoy cosplaying with me? Did all the fun we have mean nothing? Now he's thinking of ditching that cosplay and I kind of feel like crying. I don't really want to cosplay these characters with anyone else but him. And I have no idea how to talk to him about this without sounding like a whining, selfish bitch.

>> No.8283473
File: 556 KB, 500x281, 1407850423307.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Did someone say boyfriend bitching edition?

>when bf is working at home and trying to concentrate:
>"anon please don't use your sewing machine or ironing board or move around too much, it's too distracting and I'm trying to work"
>okay fair enough
>when I am working at home and trying to concentrate:
>"anon pls get up from where you're sitting I'm gonna rearrange all our furniture and make a ton of noise, just go sit on the bed or something"
>"there's a pile of junk on the bed so you can't sit there? whatever just sit on the floor it's only for an hour or so geez"

I can't wait until we move to a larger apartment.

>> No.8283589

>>8282740
You might have some internalised negative shit about girls with piercings. Are your piercings on the brow? because those seem to be getting more common and a little more acceptable in vanilla culture. I don't have piercings because I'm paranoid about getting them yanked out (so many babysitter stories about kids that pulled on their earrings), but I admire how much care and upkeep they require.

>> No.8283619

>>8282699
Madoka.

>> No.8283623

>>8280824
Probably D:

>> No.8283701
File: 2.38 MB, 640x360, 1409758786058.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8283473
I have the same thing
but with my dad
I'm not sure if it's healthy to be like that as a couple? Hope the bigger appartment makes things better for you

>> No.8283722

>>8283589
Brow and a few in the ears, yeah. And oh god yes I almost got mine yanked out a few weeks ago and it swelled up like a bitch.

>> No.8284149
File: 127 KB, 768x856, GlutenIntolInfo[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8281842
>completely cut out bread/grains for a week or two
I have news for you

>> No.8284199
File: 967 KB, 245x180, tumblr_inline_mp8zosNGR31qz4rgp[1].gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sorry for not /cgl/-related, gulls, but this is the most fucking anime thing that's ever happened to me and I'm kind of stunned.
>be me two years ago
>friends with a hipster qt who I've had a small crush on ever since meeting
>hipster boy volunteers with a radio station, has an extensive collection of music
>he offers to make mix CDs for any interested friends
>I throw in my interest
>he delivers a CD wrapped in a page torn out of his class notes
>I set the CD aside, meaning to sit down and listen to it fully when I have time
>two days later, another boy asks me out and I accept (we're still happily dating)

>run into hipster boy at a party that weekend
>I'm tipsy and giddy about my upcoming date
>hug the hipster boy and tell him about the guy who asked me out
>wander off and fuck around for the rest of the night
>a few months later: drunk friend tells me that after I ran into him at that party, the hipster boy had ended up talking with her
>he told her about my date and how he was kind of bummed because he had liked me

>some time later: move houses, lose track of the CD in all the packing boxes
>today: looking through CDs to to listen to
>find hipster boy's CD, put it on
>some of the songs: "I wish he was my boyfriend," "I'd follow you, you're my Joan of Arc," "wish you were here with me"
>the tracks on the CD are kind of wistful, longing lazy-day songs for an afternoon in the sun or poetic whatever
>mfw realising that if I'd listened to this right after getting it, my current status might be different

>> No.8284503

>>8284149
>tfw when add and sensitive stomach in general so all these things apply to me

>> No.8284667

>>8281378

Um. No. He is way too insecure about his body to be naked, especially since he has gained weight. Like the guy won't even go swimming with other people because he doesn't want people seeing his body. I know he would never fool around because of his overbearing insecurity and because he is completely devoted to me. (Seriously, if he could sew himself to me, he would.)

He also was slightly pissed as he expected to be out about town all day and didn't hear from her until much later in the evening.

>> No.8284780

>>8284149
This is all bullshit though. People with coeliac are diagnosed because their symptoms are so sever and gluten intolerance is rare. The kp thing is also bullshit because my mom is one of the people convinced she's gluten intolerant, and she still has it.

>tfw mom refuses to eat any gluten because it "causes inflammation"
>wolfs down dairy though
ok mom

>> No.8284800
File: 78 KB, 660x495, human-hands3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>get put on antidepressant for the first time
>only one small side effect
>really helps my social anxiety
>talking to people is suddenly easy
>have a summer job + have been working this semester
>first time I'll have months of free time and money all year
>sewing here I come

There's just one problem
>side effect is no orgasms
>gay single virgin in town with no gay people but still

I know I should be happy with all this good stuff suddenly about to happen, but damn I'm just so lonely. I want someone to share the good times with

>> No.8284805
File: 64 KB, 700x439, 138022278967.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>used to be obese
>lost weight
>start to dislike fat people
>every time I see them, I see myself and fear everyone sees me as a fatass still
>fear gaining weight and being a blimp again
>gain around 10-15 pounds after hurting myself and allowing myself to eat my emotions after a long-term breakup
>terrible anxiety and fear
>been afraid to go outside
>my sister who used to be huge lost weight again
>she looks beautiful
>I was in a solo competition where I tried to lose weight faster than her
>now I'm gaining weight again
>afraid to show my body to my own family

This is such a terrible feeling.

I had a friend years who hated fat people after he lost weight and as a result we didn't end up being friends. I didn't understand that mentality and now I'm starting to go down that road. I hear it's common, but this is terrible.

>> No.8284879
File: 832 KB, 320x240, cats jumps from banano.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

> planning out cosplays
> 75% done
> mfw suddenly struck with the urge to cosplay something differently and my carefully made plans do a 180

>> No.8285103

>>8282564
>timing her movements
I guess dancing is illegal now.

>> No.8285119

>>8284199
doubtful.
That was one thirsty ass nigga.
And he was too much of a pussy to even talk to you up front.
And you were single at the time too, so he was just hoping to guilt you into dating him.

That or you're into that shit, either way they guy you're with now sounds like a better relationship for both parties involved.

>> No.8285132

>>8284800
Hey, I actually know that feel.
Kind of.
I spent the last good ten or so years of my life on zoloft and it killed my boner.
I'm serious, I'd be whacking it for like 45 minutes at a time and still unable to get shit done.
I felt basically asexual at that point.
Then I forgot to take it for a while and since I was fine my psych said I should drop it to see how I do.
And I've been relatively the same, the only difference now is that it feels like I'm in a god damned hentai animation the way I can actually feel something.

I'm still single and stuff by choice though and don't think about sex at all when out, it's just that it isn't a toss up anymore if I can even achieve anything after over literally an hour.

>> No.8285423

>>8284199
Literally /mu/ gets cucked the post

Just proves that you can't seduce women with patrician music taste

>> No.8285464
File: 72 KB, 250x250, daily dose.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

/fit/ refugee lurking for no reason here.

I'd marry every single one of you.
>mfw the mere reading of openly female posts on 4chan makes me uncomfortable and wanting to quote every single post ITT and reply with "L O N D O N"

>> No.8285471

>>8285464
bullshit you're /fit/
that's what they all say

You're a nerd from /v/ or /tg/ or /a/ or /co/

>> No.8285473

>>8285471
>implying I don't hit the gym twice per week
>implying I don't know that crippling feel when no gf

>> No.8285476

/fit/fags are the worse.

no board needs to collectively get over itself more than them.

>> No.8285477

>>8285476
I'll get over yourself if you catch my drift.

>> No.8285480

>>8285473
more like hit ON Jim

>> No.8285573

>>8285480
ok, that was pretty funny.,

>> No.8285586

>>8282481
Tell him that being in a relationship with someone means to listen to their problems and putting up with them sounding angry sometimes.

Like maybe you could have not yelled about it but he should still let you talk about it. It's kind of what he signed up for. You'd listen if he had a bad day, right?

Just make sure next time you talk about it you don't yell or anything that could sound like you're mad at him.

>> No.8285610
File: 285 KB, 480x640, 30944106_p4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>friends are so much more talented than me
>wonders if i can really make it in life
>nope

sad day.

is 21 too early to quit?
i don't see the light at the end of the tunnel.
all i see are people i know, all out of reach and on the road far ahead of me.
i can't seem to catch up no matter what i do.

how do you stay motivated at the depths of despair?

>> No.8285628

>>8285610

I am 30 and what is this?

>> No.8285631

>>8285610

You're not out of the game til your fuckin' dead.

If you're still breathing, then go do something. Go fail at something. Fail everyday and get treated like shit til you find something you like or are good at and get treated like God Emperor of Mankind for it.

>> No.8285636
File: 115 KB, 438x434, 1421353310613.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8285464

>mfw every openly female post is disgustingly weak and self centered
>mfw I wouldn't touch any of you disgusting harpies with thirty meter cattle prod
>mfw captcha 'umean'

>> No.8285663

>>8285628
all the people i know irl are out there, doing amazing things. well known con artists, cosplayers and bloggers. we're all still in school and about the same age but they just seem so far beyond where i am at right now i just feel like i can never be as good as they are. they're also good enough to make a living doing what they love already.

>>8285631
>You're not out of the game til your fuckin' dead.
>If you're still breathing, then go do something.
you're right, i still have time to get my shit together.. thank you for your encouraging words. they don't seem like much, but i will hold them close to my heart.

i will make sure i do enough things everyday so even if i fail at one task, failing less at another should become a less daunting fear. hopefully this will help light the way to a better tomorrow.