[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 23 KB, 300x300, McDade_Spoonflower.com_08.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8258285 No.8258285 [Reply] [Original]

Are there any alternatives to spoonflower that are better? I'm getting real tired of how long they take to ship and their customer service takes days to reply. Thinking of looking for a local person who owns a wide format fabric printer or someone else online who does, any ideas and references?

>> No.8259534

I was thinking of buying an Epson and using textile ink (that's one option). Another is using those printable fabric sheets to print fabric for smaller projects. Anyone have tons of experience on those?

I heard of people saying they used freezer paper and ironed fabric on to it then put it in their regular printer but I don't want to risk fucking my printer up.

>> No.8259619

fabricondemand. Theyve got AMAZING customer service. I ordered a swatch and they asked me if I liked it and wanted to order, and when I said i wasnt happy with how dark it was (my fault not theirs) they actually offered to edit the file for me t save the time of uploading it and waiting for them to get to me again. but theyre limited on fabric types.

>> No.8259704

>>8259619

Thanks! I'll check them out. How is the quality of the colors and the fabric? Is it true to color and are the lines sharp and crisp?

>> No.8261926

>>8259619
How do their prints stand up after being washed multiple times?