[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 100 KB, 500x425, 886dfcdf9811bad7df85873b088b96ec.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8243846 No.8243846 [Reply] [Original]

>>8235950

Old thread autosagin'.
Try to keep to /cgl/ related.

>> No.8243856 [DELETED] 

>SO likes to ignore me when I'm upset
>I am constantly the optimistic side of our duo
>got tired of being looked at weird or denied yesterday
>is hard when I can't smile for the both of us
>me being withdrawn is a huge no apparently
>currently crying silently while SO fumes about me being upset at him

>> No.8243857
File: 6 KB, 192x187, 238498324084.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw my WTB worked out and now I'm getting my dream bag

This is so exciting! I've never had a WTB work out this nicely before. And it only took one night too.

>> No.8244027
File: 169 KB, 569x427, Peggy_continues_Crying.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I know it's extremely petty for a feels thread, but I hate my fucking nose. I felt pretty for a change today and decided to take a picture. I looked back at it and my huge nose ruined it. I hate my fucking long, bulbous, wide nostril nose. Even my ex made fun of it constantly when we were together. He used to say I have a "nigger nose" and that I'm lucky the rest of my face makes up for it. I used to be made fun of in school for it, by my family, even my old "friends". I wish I had a cute, little nose. I wish I was pretty.

I've tried the makeup trick, but it only makes my nose look worse. It's not only long, it's bulbous with Peggy Hill nostrils.

>> No.8244028

>>8243856
break up. you are very clearly not getting the emotional support you need.

>> No.8244032

>>8243856
are you me

>> No.8244034

>tfw too tall for Holy Lantern.
>tfw skinny
>tfw see fatties wearing dream dresses
SO MAD.

>> No.8244037

Thinking of leaving lolita ... Please someone stop me. I bought 3 awesome dresses since Feb and 2 of them are dream dresses and third is also a really nice dress.
I live too far away from any coms and I'm painfully single ... I just want to dress up and feel pretty but I'm just lonely and probably a 4/10 on a good day

>> No.8244059
File: 242 KB, 500x563, 1428217221673.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>want to cosplay
>have no cosplay friends
>don't have body I want
>don't have time to make cosplays

But soon

>graduating college
>doing internship in hometown
>free room and board for a summer while making mad cash
>essentially unlimited gym time
>anime enthusiasts from high school will be there

Good feels soon.

>> No.8244066

>>8244027

I'd suck on your nose.

>> No.8244095

>>8243856
What about try to keep it cgl related is so hard to understand.

>> No.8244102

>>8244037
Don't do that; just be an occasional lolita then. Get the nerve to make the long drive, or take a train to the closet comm you have and join them online.

And you can still dress up and feel pretty but maybe in your house? Try your coords on and take pictures, and feel cute on your own for the rest of the time.

>> No.8244119

>parents of one of the kids I'm tutoring initally wanted to do 2hrs/wk
>at the time I was super busy with a heavy courseload and said I wasn't sure about it but I'd give it a go
>wish I'd just said "yeah I can totally do that!" because they then changed their mind and decided on one hour "for the time being"
>it's been a couple of months and I'm not busy any more it's still only one hour
>parents keep hinting at going to two hours, but never actually do it, saying things about how it'd be great to have even more support because he's improving so much in school now
>kid even says things like "Man, it'd be easier if we could do [subject] and [other subject] on different days!" in front of the parents and everything
>keeps getting my hopes up but nothing comes of it
>I'm not complaining because I'm still earning money, it'd just be nice to have the extra burando dollars

>> No.8244126

>>8244037
How far away from comms are you? Because personally I live 1.5 hours away from any comms, but I still joined and make an effort to go a couple of times a year. I usually do summer and winter ILD and then also go to other meets that are held at particularly cool locations or events if I can get to them. I really enjoy going to comm events for a couple of meetups, and it gives me an excuse to dress up. I also don't really see what being single has to do with it.

For me, it's just a pity that a lot of the cool events are still inconveniently timed, like they did a couple of theatre meets for plays I really wanted to see but I don't have a car and it would have ended too late for me to be able to get public transport back home, and since I don't attend meets often I don't know any of the girls well enough to crash at theirs.

>> No.8244128

>>8244027
Peggy is beautiful where it counts and that's on the inside.
>>8244034
I know that feel sorta as I love the way Atelier Boz coats looks, but they don't come in my size.
>>8244037
I think you forgot that it's almost impossible not to look adorable in lolita.

>> No.8244129

>have like $3000 of credit card debt
>trying to pay it off
>not allowing myself to buy any lolita stuff in the meantime
>selling dresses that don't fit into the wardrobe theme I want
>two separate brands releasing dresses in my theme

Fuck.

>> No.8244131

>>8244128
Peggy is a terrible person though

>> No.8244133

>>8244119
Have you actually made it clear that you're totally open to more hours? Like offered it?

>> No.8244136

>>8244131
>>8244128
Oh yeah I forgot, but other two are true.

>> No.8244149

>>8244133
Yeah. I didn't wanna come off as rude by directly offering it but they know I'd like to do more. I think their financial situation might have changed recently and that's why; a sort of mutual family friend said she thought I'd get more hours when one of them was settled at their new job.

>> No.8244152
File: 116 KB, 250x179, happytears.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Tfw credit card bill is way less than anticipated
>Tfw you realize that after paying it next week and putting $ in savings, you still have at least $500 for dicking around with

Mbok and Y!J, here I come.

>> No.8244186

>>8244102
I guess I could make more of an effort to make/maintain friends/friendships. I know an incredible lolita in another country, when I talk to her I get really into discussions about designs and coords and stuff and briefly feel super awesome. We should probably skype more often. Dressing up more at home is also a good idea, I make collages of coords but don't put them on myself, maybe I should just stop waiting for an occasion and just wear them in the house, you're right.

>>8244126
I'm pretty sure the nearest comm is about 4 hours away since I live in the most back-water rural farmyard EVER. Theres just hours of fields and plains and not much else, I don't have my own car and I don't think my parents and I would be able to car-share for the 4+ hour trip since they have to work, the nearest train station was shut down a couple years ago since it wasn't feasible to stay open, I'm REALLY isolated out here. I could perhaps make a trip to a con with one of my anime-maniac friends though if I'm lucky.

>>8244128
Thats just the sweetest thing ... I think I'll write that down and stick it up on my wall as a little reminder when I feel down.

>> No.8244217
File: 1008 KB, 1283x2133, 1358467631902.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8244128
>Peggy is beautiful where it counts and that's on the inside.
>Peggy is a terrible person though
>Oh yeah I forgot, but other two are true.

>mfw

>> No.8244257

>>8244186
I wear lolita around the house all the time, do it for you anon. And yeah, if you have friends that are into cosplay or anime, go with them to a con that has a brand guest or tea party.

>> No.8244334
File: 995 KB, 1136x640, IMG_2232.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8244217
Opps

>> No.8244347
File: 25 KB, 250x250, 1397712355338.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw everyone flakes on you for a meetup
>tfw wear lolita anyway
>working on updating/editing resume and cover letter at a cafe
>tfw looking kawaii as fuck, but physically uncomfortable as hell

Ugh, I remember why I rarely wore lolita to uni. I figured that I'd be sitting for a while, so I'm not wearing a petticoat (though, my jsk has a built in one), but I really want to my in my PJs now.

>> No.8244358

>>8243846
I feel great!! I just finally hosted a great lolita picnic that I worked my ass off to make. At this beautiful church in town with a creek that runs through it and hundred year old trees, huge and impressive in their age and look. Beautiful and perfect, and NO ONE BROUGHT A FUCKING CAMERA

>> No.8244364
File: 43 KB, 700x400, musclce-confusion-workouts.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8243846
>had an exam a week ago
>professor says he'll take our notes before giving us a quiz to see how much we've remembered
>jot down some notes before getting bored and drawing him as a flower along with some 'witty' remark
>nothing offensive, just silly, but it could be misunderstood
>mfw after the test I realise he can find out who did it based on my handwriting and misinterpret it as taking the piss
I hope he disposed of the notes. Perhaps I'm overthinking it since the class is absolutely massive and he can't compare the handwriting of each and every student, but there's still a chance.

In other news
>meet a few people over the weekend for the first time
>I get incredibly chatty and friendly when I'm nervous
>one of the guys was awfully quiet and I kept trying to talk to him (along with everyone else)
>now worried that he thought me annoying and was just trying to shake me off
>one of the teachers tells me 'it's nice that you're so confident'
>worried she thought I was a braggart
It's tough trying to be friendly and outgoing when you used to be a shut-in
Worst of all is that I'm not used to it but I wasn't pretending either, I was genuinely happy to talk to everyone. It's just that throughout my school years I've always been the socially awkward loner (not by choice) and talking to fresh faces is so nice but I'm so not used to it.

>> No.8244377

>tfw when I get pictures back from the con and I look fat and ugly

>> No.8244380

>>8244217
>yaeba leves reaching critical mass

>> No.8244382

>Tfw when too chubby and average faced to look cute in most lolita outfits
>Tfw too broke to be a proper lolita and have to buy bodyline and handmake and offbrand most accessories pieces

>decide to make a change in the beginning of February and start working out/ counting calories
>so far 10 pounds lost; 25-30 more for goal weight
>job interview for job that will pay me double what I'm making now and I'm assured by one of the 3 interviewers I'll get the job (friend of a friend)

I'm still average looking; but hoping learning how to do my make-up and actually having a routine for my skin will help me in that department. So far, its a good year.

>> No.8244391

>>8244382
Congrats anon! Losing weight can be a challenge and every pound you lose is a victory! Keep the good work going!

>> No.8244399

>>8244347
Haha IKTF.

>casual meet
>frills not required but encouraged
>less than half a dozen people turn up, half of them newbies
>only fucking person in lolita
>mfw this happened twice

I get that the mods wanna have casual meets to encourage newbies out of the woodwork, but why would the mods then not wear lolita to said meetups?

>> No.8244402

>>8244358
Man, didn't you at least get smartphone photos?

>>8244382
Looks like nepotism is working out well for you.

>> No.8244423

>>8244391
Thanks so much. I've hit of bit of a weird zone where I'm not losing weight at all these last 2 weeks; but I'd be lying if I said I've been keeping up with it very well (last week was a very important meetup and busy at work and this week I was sick for 2 days; and THEN was very busy making up for it at work). Hopefully I hit the stride again next week.

>>8244402
Yep, I'll admit to that.. The guy mentioned at a party he couldn't find anyone to hire for some positions he needed; and my sister chimed in that I had the perfect degree for it and was looking for a better job that actually dealt with what I studied.

>> No.8244433

>graduate college
>get a balling job
>making dank stacks
>still have to pay rent, bills, loans, etc.
>but have tons of money left over
>want to do all these cosplays
>no time because of work
>free time is spent playing games
>prefer video games over cosplay
>still want qt costumes
>tfw can't prioritize cosplay and thus have to buy shitty costumes to cosplay at all
I should just invest in a personal seamstress. Fuck my love of gaming.

>> No.8244437

>recently lost over 100 pounds
>have recently been building muscle, but still this loose skin on my stomach
>put together cosplay
>because of how tight pants are it looks like I'm skinny with a big gut

Really pisses me off too since I worked hard for this, but i can't find a solution to this

>> No.8244440

>>8244437
the only thing that'll fix loose skin is surgery anon

>> No.8244441

>>8244437
What >>8244440 said, you either lose weight very slowly so your skin can adapt or you deal with excess. Blows.

>> No.8244452
File: 3.81 MB, 935x396, FRMhIh5.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm gonna sound like a total fatty but I just want cute J-fashion/lolita friends to eat good food with. I'm not just talking about tea and scones, I mean we go Kofuku Graffiti on all types of food.

> Bitches in the nearby comm only plan expensive brunch/afternoon tea
> Some of them are those girls that pick at their food before eating a small portion and throwing the rest away
> It infuriates me when others waste food but I keep my mouth shut to avoid drama
> Suggest dim sum or Mediterranean food but "Nooooo, anon! That sounds gross!"

>> No.8244458

>Wants to do Ega,
>buys Ega coat from F+F
>going to see how It look in public before I buy a legit brand name.
>ballin job, but have to work Saturdays
>I'm the only active male member in the lolita group Is joined.

>> No.8244468

>>8244452
They think dim sum is gross? The fuck? Anon, if we were close to each other, I would be that friend for you.

>> No.8244472

>>8244452
Where do you live? We could go get Turkish food.

>> No.8244479
File: 1005 KB, 500x281, 7000659399607.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Graduate college
>move back home to save money
>excited to start my life, improve my art
>suddenly bad cystic acne
>get depressed, stop making art
>months go by
>Derm decides to put me on accutane. Excited to start getting my life on track again
>Learn to ignore my friends' success and focus on my own self worth
>Suddenly family drama
>Brother moves in. He cheated on the girl he was with for six years...multiple times. They have two kids
>Suddenly my free time is spent being a nanny.

Well I guess now is as good a time as any to start being productive again with my hobbies and dreams. It will help me ignore all of this bullshit. What a year. Depression sucks, acne sucks, but at least I learned how to focus on what I want to be happy, and that people are different and you don't need to rush things.

>> No.8244493

>>8244452
Man, I wish my comm would hold meets at places other than afternoon tea places and chain Japanese restaurants. Also, for some reason most of the comm don't like sushi places - they go out and pay a ton of money for ramen. I don't want curry stains on my blouse, but there are so many nice restaurants you can go to that have untapped potential. A nice French restaurant would be lolita as shit (expensive though), and I love mezze and stuff.

>>8244458
Better show you're actually into the fashion pretty quick, my comm has way too many creeps hanging on.

>> No.8244494

>>8244472
remove some kebab for me too, anon

>> No.8244514

>get the internship I wanted
>finally money
>bought my first brand dress

>can't live with my friends next semester
>have to live in the campus's party dorm
>roommate probably won't like the way I dress
>roommate definitely won't like my dead things

I just need a roommate who won't tell our floormates how much of a freak/weirdo I am and also won't touch or insist I throw out my shit. I know I have a strong personality but it's going to be wicked hard to tone it down after three years of not having to hide my powerlevel. Also I don't have anybody to eat dinner with anymore.

>> No.8244584

I'm in awe that no one calls this douchenozzle Kawaiibro out for samefagging so much in every other thread. I'm dead at how obvious it is and watching him turn his trip on and off to call himself "adorable" when he is ugg af.

>> No.8244595

>>8244452
Oh man, if you live in my area, I can take you out for soup dumplings, Greek food, and I usually have a BBQ with my Jfashion/cosplay group every summer.

>> No.8244615

>>Usually peaceful comm suddenly has a lot of BTB secrets
>>best friend gets posted
>>concerned, talk to a few people who openly said they went to BTB about it
>>Want to reassure new members that all is well
>>suddenly new girl posts passive aggressive statuses referring to me
>>she implies I did it, calls me a bitch on secrets through comments
>>politely ask this girl what I did to offend her
>>"I dont appreciate long comments about topics I don't care about and you deter me because you asked to hang out one time and didnt get back to me about it"
>>going to uni and work, hard for me to contact others quickly
>>mom just lot her job so no money for food and events because I'm helping her pay bills
>>people hate me for something I didn't do
>>apparently me giving a shit about my friends is me "overcompensating"
>>leave comm because I'm too insecure to stay in it

Fuck me.

>> No.8244617

>>8243846
>can't wear heels above 3-4cm
>need a pair of dressy heels soon for a meet
>20s-style ones like what American Duchess stocks are perfect
>shipping is insane because Europoor
>no EU shops stock similar ones
If there are some, I'd be eternally grateful

>> No.8244632

>>8244615
Don't know why I put two >>, my mind isn't work right now.

>> No.8244636

>>8244595
Now I think about it, I kinda understand how it's easy to get stuck in a rut. Just organising food for five or six non-lolita friends can be a pain in the arse. It sounds even more nightmarish trying to get everyone to agree for a lolita meet where there's like 20+ people and allergies and shit. Everyone expects high tea or Japanese food and people with issues have a plan for avoiding them at those venues (know what menu items they can eat, etc), but if you try to go with something different it causes more trouble.

Friend group outing feels, in order of how often they actually fucking show up (sorta /cgl/ related because they're all nerds and I used to go to cons with this lot):
>1 - whitebread autist whos parents never fed him foreign food as a kid and gets freaked out by places where he doesn't recognise the names of the food. Will complain about the group going to such places even if he can just get fries. Vegetarian but doesn't like vegetables, gets weird and judgey if I eat meat or fish around him because I used to be veggie
>2 - a guy who's unfussy and down with eating anywhere, but always orders a chips or a burger wherever he is, even if it's supposed to be somewhere classy
>3 - guy who is super cheap and always just wants to go to Subway or McDonalds, cheap kebabs at a push
>4 - hippy vegetarian who refuses to eat in fast food joints like McDonalds even if he's just getting fries because muh ethics
>5 - Asian guy who has more money than everyone else because he has a good part-time job and always wants to eat somewhere fancy. Good if you're in a group of 2 or 3 because if he's desperate enough he'll offer to pay for other people, but just ends up disappointed in large groups because a lot of the members of the group that'll tolerate generic Americanized Chinese food don't wanna get Korean or Szechuan or whatever.
>6 - guy who always wants to eat meat and doesn't like foreign food, but at least isn't cheap about it

>> No.8244673

>>8244584
It's my handle in /o/, it makes sense since my car has anime shit on it. It doesn't refer to my appearance.

>> No.8244686

>>8244636
Honestly 1 is the biggest pain in the ass but he's a really close friend. I am yet to find an actual restaurant that he'll go to without bitching (seriously, vegetarian but not foreign and no vegetables? He also objects to chain fast food places, but not as strongly as 4 does). Most times he'll just grab snacks or bread or a pasty or whatever from the 7-11, but then if other people don't do the same he'll complain about being "dragged" to a restaurant when he's already eaten. I'm almost as bad because I have religious restrictions on my diet meaning I can't eat meat most places, but I'm also lactose intolerant as fuck so I can't just get something like pizza where the protein is cheese, and I really don't like cooked fish (sushi and shellfish are okay). Forgot that 5 also complains if the group wants to get generic Chinese because he's so bored of it from work and home. It's pretty much literally impossible to keep everyone in this group happy, but it'd be a heck of a lot easier if 1 and 6 would just shut up and order fries if taken to a foreign restaurant like 2 does.

Any other seagulls have awkwardly-eating con buddies?

>> No.8244701

>>8244686
>>8244636
I'm the awkward eating con buddy. Only mine's forced due to medical restrictions (gluten). But then I have a friend who's picky as fuck where we eat, another who chooses vegetarian, and then more who just gobble down no matter what. So I have to get food that I can eat but isn't good to anyone else so that I can survive a weekend. I always feel like a drag but I at least prepare for it rather than my friends who "just wing it" and end up fucking over plans. If you know you can't eat things, why not bring your own and prepare? Or find places you can eat? Blows my mind how people stay alive.

>> No.8244711

>>8244686
JFC yes.

>friend and her sister are in our cosplay group
>Doesn't bring any food with them the entire con
>they don't want the snacks we brought along
>"what do you want to eat?"
>" idc, anything is fine. "
>hates literally everything except scrambled eggs
>where the fuck are we supposed to get scrambled eggs in the middle of the afternoon at an anime convention
>say they'll brb and go grab some food to bring back so we can stick with our group theme
>they got takeout, went back to the hotel, ate three bites of their lunch, changed out of the planned group cosplay and leave the food sitting out for the rest of the day
>never came back to the group to show off our cosplay after the brb

Why.

>> No.8244729

As a woman, when I hear the slogan asking if I am ready for Hillary, I become nervous and my anus clenches because I interpret those words as a warning that Hillary is about to forcefully mount me from behind for a political rape. Hillary is very much a part of the Patriarchy. That is why I urge the women who hear my message to write in Martha Stewart instead of voting for Hillary. Thank you so much.

>> No.8244736

>>8244729
Send this copypasta to 5 friends
or your boyfriend will meet another girl next week.

>> No.8244755

>Hate the way weed smells
>wish no one around me would smoke it when I'm in my precious burando
>hate that stoner life edgy kid bullshit
>Bf feels the same
>Lately Bf has a problem with stress
>its actually affecting him health-wise
>he mentioned jokingly that he should start smoking weed

I'm actualy 100% supportive of this but I don't want to push it on him.
I want him to not be stressed, and not in pain anymore.

>> No.8244758

>>8244701
To be honest the biggest problem isn't just who should eat what but the whining. Like, if 1 would just bring/buy something for himself to eat, then come along to the restaurant without complaining (providing it isn't a place that has a rule that everyone seated has to eat), it'd be fine. But him and 6 bitch and whine if they're taken somewhere foreign, even though 2 and 3 are happy as long as it serves cheap fries and 4 is happy as long as it has a few veggie options.

You can try splitting it up with some people going to a restaurant, some getting fast food and some going to the convenience store but that's hard in practice because the store people are gonna finish eating earlier than the fast food people, who are gonna finish way earlier than the actual restaurant people. Plus this con group is comprised of three overlapping social groups, and not all of the people that'd be grouped together this way know each other that well - some don't even like each other (fucking geek social fallacies). Thankfully only three or four of these people attend any given con, which makes things slightly easier, but because 1's there nearly every time everyone usually goes to the convenience store with him, then gets resentful and hungry later because they've basically only had snack food.

>>8244711
Hates literally everything except scrambled eggs? That sounds extreme.

>> No.8244764

>>8244468
It must be the things like chicken feet and tripe that turns people off but you can easily avoid that and grab some shumai.

>>8244472
>>8244595
I don't want to reveal my exact location here but I live on the east coast.

>>8244493
They DO have meetups at a "famous French restaurant" but it's ridiculously expensive and it's usually an invite only meet.

>> No.8244769

>>8244686
I have a friend who's badly allergic to like three common ingredients (nuts, strawberries, shellfish, also has coeliac). I feel bad complaining because it must be more awful to have your health at risk every time you eat out than it is to be the friend of that person, but it can really put a downer on con plans.

>> No.8244787

>in the middle of moving
>a meet comes up that i can finally go to
>can find everything but my petticoat

it's still mia, i'm about to just order a new one at this point

>> No.8244791

>>8244027
Lol fag

>> No.8244794

>>8244787
Might as well, worst that will happen is you now have two petticoats.

>> No.8244801

>>8244514
Maybe ease him/her into it?

>> No.8244821

>>8244755
Would anti anxiety medication be a better choice? As someone who's tried both, weed can sometimes make me more anxious, but it definitely has less side effects and no adjustment period

>> No.8244828

Ok fags I have a story.

>be me
>15
>me and my dad are chill, have same interest and all, mostly sports and vidya
>moms eh
>mom leaves for weekend, just me and dad
>we decide to take a trip to New York and the huge Nintendo store
>1998 btw
>we both buy pokemon games, I got red and he got blue
>stay at hotel overnight, spend all night training up our starters and eating room service
>yassss.jpg
>head home Sunday morning
>a good 3 hour train ride, so we arrive at home in the afternoon
>we grab some McDonald's and head back to the house
>after eating, dad gets phone call. Call sounded important and lasted a while, so I assumed it was for work.
>not work
>mom left my dad for another man.
>dad is in shock, but isn't incredibly sad
>he gets over it in a week or two
>I spend all my time with him, fun time ensues
>my dad is super chill now, not uptight, very into vidya, basically buys me whatever I want within reason
>summertime arrives
>when I don't have football practice in spending time with dad, beefing up our pokemon games
>bonding
>one day in early September, dad passed out
>turns out he has a minor heart defect, but not serious
>just had to stay in hospital overnight, to make sure he's stable, and to run some tests
>horrible news, he's got cancer
>prostates a bitch
>stage three, so pretty bad
>a week later and me and my dad are just chilling and staying positive
>mom calls me that day, first time I talked to her since she left my dad
>she wants me to start living with her
>no
>she tells me to put dad on the phone
>no
>hang up, me and dad see a movie.
>go to bed, dad calls my mom and calls her out
>yass
>dads getting worse
>not much hope left for the poor man
>months past, cancer has spread through most of his lower body
>he's handling death like a boss, says he doesn't give a shit weather he lives
>the only reason he wants to stay alive is to keep me happy, he said
>love him more than ever
>mom is becoming every more persistent on seeing me
Cont?

>> No.8244840

>>8244828
>annoys me, especially since I have to care for dad
>one night later on that week, dad lying on couch, me sitting and watching a flick
>moms car pulls in driveway
>bad sign
>her boyfriend literally drags me into the car, despite me using all my strength to fight him off
>my dad tries to get me, he's too weak from chemo and kicked away
>forced to spend that night sleeping in a basement
>my moms boyfriend is a psycho
>scared out of my mind
>next morning, I'm allowed upstairs
>my mom wants to talk to me
>comply because she's my mom and i was probably gonna have to live with her after dad passes
>she wants to know why I ignored
Because you fucking left my dad
>she says he "domestically abused her"
>shut the fuck up you lying bitch
>use my chance to bolt out the door
>run 2 miles to dads house
>enter house
>dads dead, on the floor with tears in his eyes

>> No.8244851

>>8244032
>>8243856

Why the fuck do you stay in these relationships?

>baww I'm unhappy with my guy he's so hard to live with 95% of the time
>he's such a downer, I never feel good
>no emotional support
>He's so perfect I'll just stay with him!

It's your own damn faults.

>> No.8244869

>>8244840
Omfg that went from bad to worse in 10 seconds flat. I'm so sorry anon

>> No.8244877

>>8244399
Why are they mods in the first place?

>> No.8244878

>>8244840
Why are you posting this on /cgl/?

>> No.8244898

>>8244399
Alright, there's a way to fix this. Loli meet and greet. My comm has a picnic meetup once or twice a year to encourage noobs where we have the main meetup for 1.5hr and then invite noobs to hang out in the park after that and talk with senior members.

>> No.8244900

>>8244433
do commissions son.

>> No.8244914

>>8244877
Neither of the mods of my comm are great lolitas either. One is decent and the other is p much ita.

>> No.8244946

>>8244900
Any recommendations on commissioners? I don't want to get scammed and I'm more than willing to throw money at anyone qualified.

>> No.8244977

>lost significant other because I am friends with females I talk to maybe once a month and she can't handle it, very protective and has no trust in anyone
>can finally go to conventions again

Did I make the right choice? On one hand I'm horribly lonely but hope it'll go away because I really liked her. On the other hand I can be happy again because I am free to do what I want when I want.

>> No.8244984

Good feels this time
>bf doesn't really into anime/nerdy stuff
>but maybe he shows a bit of interest at times
>now he is in a small comic con
>maybe the time is right he is getting into some comics or anime stuff a bit more
>i really hope
But i feel a bit jelly i can't be here, but well it's ok. I'm glad this is happening!

>> No.8245045 [DELETED] 
File: 342 KB, 500x281, oh my god.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8244840

>> No.8245052

>>8244433
I see we got a gurl gamer over here

>> No.8245073

>>8244977
Jealous people like that are stressful to date, you're probably better off.

>> No.8245078

>>8245052
Not who you're responding to, but maybe she's just somebody who likes gaming to the point other hobbies fall to the wayside. Or are only guys allowed to be that way?

>> No.8245087

>>8245078
Hes just a fag.

>> No.8245111
File: 426 KB, 480x234, winlikeaboss.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be me
>working really hard to lose weight for convention
>step on scale this morning
>lost 15lbs total
>before was 12lbs
>see dial drop 3 more and start crying
>hard work is paying off

>> No.8245118

>>8244755
As someone with anxiety, taking weed is a terrible choice and will only make it worst, if the stress is from anxiety. I'd try other ,non-illegal, methods first though.

>> No.8245130
File: 677 KB, 320x180, glasses fuck the whwat.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

DO NOT MAKE THIS INTO A FUCKING DRUG TALK THREAD.

>>8244755
>>8244821
>>8245118

>> No.8245169
File: 306 KB, 1095x1195, 1411697987069.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw still not motivated to work on cosplay for a con coming up in less than a month and a half.

>> No.8245176

>>8244821
>>8245118
He doesn't have anxiety. just stress.
I don't know why you're leaping to think its anxiety. and suggesting anxiety medication would do jack shit.

>> No.8245180

>supposed to be hanami festival tomorrow
>none of the trees in the area are even budding yet
>there will be no god damn flowers

Fuck, it's spring, I want it to get green and be pretty already.

>> No.8245241

>3rd year cosplaying
>make a bunch of con friends in the past year
>asked to do group cosplays
>mfw they're all super experienced/skilled

maybe one day I will be talented enough to stand beside them ;_;

>> No.8245246

>>8245130
is this live action Ouran Host club?

>> No.8245249

>>8245241
You're probably a lot better than you think you are if they want you to be in their group! Just keep at it and you'll get to the skill level you want to be at, anon.

>> No.8245337
File: 20 KB, 500x360, 1417416984520.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw going to a con soon with 3 strangers
>tfw the hotel we're staying at is on the cheaper side to minimize costs
>tfw driving to this hotel
>tfw it's outdoor parking only
>tfw paranoid about car getting broken into/stolen

>> No.8245350

>>8244840
Was this recent? I'm pretty sure you have a case.

>> No.8245374

>want to cosplay
>hate my body
>want to artist alley
>hate my art

boo hoo

>> No.8245398

>>8245052
>would rather game than cosplay
>gamur grill
Uhm.

>> No.8245442

>>8245241
I know the feeling. The people who want me to cosplay with them all have 4-6 different outfits per convention and mine looks like crap next ot theirs and I only have my one that I just wear over and over. I mean, I like hanging with them, but holy shit do I feel inadequate.

>> No.8245631

>>8244686
Jesus I know a guy who's just like 1. Vegetarian who doesn't like vegetables or foreign food. With him though I think that it's mostly that he hasn't tried much because of a pisspoor diet growing up and is scared to buy stuff he might not like. One time he got dragged to a Chinese buffet with the group, complained at the time, then said to me after "actually, that was quite nice". Turned out he'd just literally never had egg fried rice or spring rolls or anything before in his life and is always overly-paranoid about trying new foods. I feel like if we were flatmates or something I could probably get him to like a lot of new foods by offering him stuff I was making, but it's hard to get him to try stuff when out because it all costs money. I'm not his mom anyway so it's not my job.

>> No.8245639

>>8244877
Because they're older and richer than the rest of the comm. I was gonna say they've been in it longer but actually some of them have only been in it a couple of years. They're good lolitas, not like >>8244914 but because they have jobs a lot of the time they're coming from work or something. It's still odd though - one of the times it happened it was all of their day off, and some of these are people that I regularly see post on Facebook just chilling or hanging out alone in lolita, yet none of them wore lolita to the meet.

I've also heard stories of communities where mods/admins no long wear lolita but still admin the comm. I think one of the east coast US ones was like that for a while?

>>8244977
Ultra-jealous people are not worth it in relationships IMO. It's controlling, and it can be a tactic of abuse to try to isolate you. Personally I'd never stand for that shit because most of my friends are guys and there's no way I'd stop talking to other guys because a bf was jealous.

>> No.8245688

> be in college studying sequential art (drawing comics)
> secretly really likes lolita but all friends dress normal but are nerds
> irrationally afraid of friends judging me if i started wearing lolita or frilly things to school, like
> ugh anon is so vain, dresses up and stuff and only cares about materialistic things, cares more about dressup than drawing their comics

>> No.8245697

Posted in the wrong thread

>ex looks like crap at con
>badly frayed edges, shit construction
>my outfit was missing a couple accessories but still got compliments
>ex sees me
> says my boobs are phenomenal and almost cups them before stopping themselves
> hands awkwardly retract and stay by side but eyes are roaming

Yeah it felt good.

>> No.8245711
File: 1.12 MB, 500x281, oh.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cant get a job
>parents keep getting mad at me for not having one
>get bad anxiety during interveiws
>want to go to college/university and move out asap afterwards due to parents
>tfw people who are in highschool that you know have jobs

>> No.8245712

>>8245711
**planning, eep, posted too soon.

>> No.8245750
File: 78 KB, 500x446, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw stupid fucking con drama
>tfw my best friend couldn't come to the con
I just wanted to have a decent con without dumb bullshit. This blows.

>> No.8245759

>>8245688
I have a bunch of friends like this but you've just gotta do it for you, anon. Just ignore the shit they say and they'll get used to it.

>> No.8245767
File: 694 KB, 293x267, 1428730710992.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8245711
are you me?

>> No.8245768

>>8245711
Man. I remember it took me over a year and a half to find a job.... and it was my uncle who hired me.

I feel really pathetic that I had to rely on family to bestow work onto me.

>> No.8245769

>>8245631
Sounds like an old friend of mine. Until she came to my house in the 8th grade, she'd never had mashed potatoes before. Ever. My dad had to tell her that it's just like eating the inside of french fries to get her to try them.

And yes, she's fat.

>> No.8245881

>>8245759
thanks for the advice, I'll do my best this coming year

>> No.8245882

Tumblr and xkit guy. Enough said? People are only worried about ruining somebody's life because now they have to tolerate staff's horrible decisions and can't blacklist their triggers. And not because wow, they managed to destroy somebody's life based on false accusations.

I don't even follow any fandom or sj related tumblrs and all I see is this fucking ridiculous whining. It's too late to cry and send someone positive messages after all the harassment that guy went through. I wish he doesn't return and start pleasing these entitled bitches again.

>> No.8245890

>>8245769
It's really sad when that happens. It fucks up people's ability to eat healthy for life too. I have a friend like this and her diet's awful. Basically all white carbs and cheese and fizzy drinks, no vegetables except tomato sauce. She's pasty, overweight and still got acne at 22. I'm not saying everyone who has adult acne has a bad diet (I still get spots and I eat really healthy), but I notice my own acne getting worse if I have a poor diet and I'm sure hers isn't helping her skin. It's annoying going out with her because she's really picky and refuses to try new foods and insists she doesn't like any veg (likes some fruit but it's expensive). Annoying because I think she probably would like veg that wasn't boiled to death - I think her only exposure to it growing up was school dinner meals.

>> No.8245892

>>8245882
What happened?

>> No.8245982
File: 18 KB, 209x219, 1393619518279.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>been feeling kind of bad about my weight lately
>I've lost about 50 pounds over the last few years after consulting a surgeon and a dietician
>was doing real good
>over the winter I gained 15 pounds
>I had "a line" that I told myself I would never reach again
>I'm now like four pounds away from it because of the gain
>I know why I gained the weight back
>stress from last year of grad, emotional eating, bf living with me, not going to the gym, being stuck inside because cold weather, juvenile job that makes me feel worthless, etc.
>weather is starting to get better
>still school stress plus shitty job plus around bad food because of bf
>I could exercise at least, but I don't
>know there isn't an excuse for me anymore
>still can't find the motivation

I think I need a therapist, but am I paranoid for not wanting to get diagnosed with anything?
Last year I had an emotional breakdown due to school and one of my friends doing something really irresponsible that hurt me and put me behind with a lot of my assignments (long story). I went to the school therapist whom referred me to my doctor for general anxiety pills. They gave me Paxil but I never took the medication, I was too afraid of what the pills might do to me.

I still feel bad about having a disorder on my record. My mom was a teacher who taught "problem" children and she had this belief that people going through stuff like I am were just "sad" and didn't have real disorders, and that to be diagnosed with something was a black label.
Anyway, I feel super silly that out of all things going on in my life right now my weight makes me feel the worst. It shouldn't. Nobody in my life who matters like my bf, family, or friends have a negative opinion about my weight. They all say I'm doing well, and even if they're lying, they obviously care about me enough to not make me feel worse. It makes me feel like a teenager to care about the perceptions of strangers and fucksticks who don't give a real shit about me.

>> No.8245998

>>8245982
Having been diagnosed for anxiety issues, i remember the first time talking about it getting teary-eyed. However, if you have an issue, knowing the name of it makes figuring out how to deal with it a lot easier. And if you're going to speak with a therapist they're going to help with those answers too.

>> No.8246046
File: 213 KB, 1024x683, fluttershy_by_underbust-d8o3q5a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>friend posted pic related recently on her fb
>I'm not even mad despite the fact that I usually hate people who slutify ponies
>tfw in complete wonder

What's it like to have boobs this gigantic?
In a weird way I'm envious, I'm stuck with my saggy, fatty C-barely-D cups. I wonder how different things would be if I had tits the size of someone's head.

>> No.8246051

>>8246046
hers are saggy too, all fatties have saggy tits these are also shopped to shit. you have saggy d-cups? holy shit i feel bad for you.

>> No.8246059

>>8246051
Hers are saggy but they're huge.
People don't care if you've got saggy melons but they're as big as a face. The volume makes up for it. They'll fetishize those before they fetishize perky As.

>> No.8246063

>>8246051
You sound flat.

>> No.8246067

>>8243856
My ex was like this, a real asshole and abusive. Leave him, this isn't the way a relationship is supposed to be.
I'm with someone now who supports me emotionally and doesn't ignore me, and it makes me wish I left my ex sooner.

>> No.8246073
File: 124 KB, 475x475, 10484893.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8246063

>> No.8246075

>>8246046
I would not be envious when they look like that.

>> No.8246089

>>8246063
no, i'm a fatty with nice tits that sag like a mother when i take off my bra, but when i put it on the look like perfect volley balls.

>>8246059
this is true, but a lot of girls don't have volume and their shit looks gross(pt for example)

>> No.8246100

>>8246089
>you have saggy tits
>picking on another anon who has saggy tits
Well you make sense.

>> No.8246107

>>8246100
but i have a fucking G-cup, C or D cup don't have enough girth to look good saggy.

>> No.8246110

>>8246107
How fat are you?

>> No.8246118

>>8246107
Post your tits without bra and we'll judge.

>> No.8246120

>start dating guy
>really like him
>we share all the same interests basically
>we both have our own things though, and we try to share them with each other
>overall really, really happy balance

>but he doesn't express emotion like I do
>he's really quiet and withdrawn, I'm loud and love to spread my emotion all over the place
>starting to understand him a lot better, and it's getting easier for me
>thought he wasn't giving me the emotional support i wanted or needed, when in reality he was just giving it to me in a way I didn't understand

>start picking up on little things

>absolutely falling in love with him

>> No.8246125

>>8246120
are you me? it's such a good feel to realize when he's doing something to be supportive. makes me all warm and squishy

>> No.8246170

>>8246125
Yes! Exactly!

Like, he wants to show emotion, but he's having trouble doing it in a way he's comfortable with.
I'm so glad I've been patient with him because now he's really starting to warm up.

>> No.8246223
File: 426 KB, 2000x1340, sc209213.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I think about quitting lolita all the time but it's the only thing I have going for me right now.
I hate the way I look in all my clothes and it makes me feel like shit, I've sold at least half of my wardrobe. I can't help but think all these clothes would look better on someone cuter than me.
I'm having a lot of mood swings and I'm feeling really sad most of the time, Lolita used to make me feel happy and give me a reason to get out of bed but not anymore.

>> No.8246241

>lost 8lbs in the past 5 weeks
>6 more weeks until con
>on track to meet my goal weight in time
>clothes are all loose, waiting until I lose more weight to replace wardrobe, feeling good and motivated
>making 3 complex costumes (Love Live and DotA) for con, buy one simple one of taobao (schoolgirl) because I don't have time
>blouse and blazer fit, skirt is 4" too small

I know they sent me the wrong size (I'm under 5 feet and it's not even long enough to cover my ass), but I've felt like such a fat fuck since trying it on.

>> No.8246245

>>8246120
>>8246125
Guys are taught to not express their emotions. Good on you for realizing that he doesn't need to express things the same way to show you how much he likes you. The world needs more girls like you.

>> No.8246271

>>8246046
You don't want tits like hers, because then your body would have to look like hers.

>>8246051
>>8246089
>>8246107
Sounds like someone's self-conscious about her saggy tits. What's it like being overweight and having your only redeeming factor be a large chest?

>> No.8246365

>make armor for the first time for a group cosplay
>so afraid of breaking it I only ever put it all on once before the con, never walked around in it/practiced sitting in it
>con day, get everything all, and it's all looking good
>wearing a pair of heels I hardly wore before
>I am a fool
>suffering all day in a costume I can't sit down in with heels that are destroying my feet.
>power through till series photoshoot
>right after take off everything and barrow shoes from a good friend
>week after the con and I still can't feel one of my toes
>I am a fucking idiot
Didn't help that one of the other people in the group couldn't stop going on about how comfortable she was, I couldn't even wear the costume I had planned for the next day my feet were in so much. God dammit I'm stupid though, was so worried about getting it done I didn't think at all about how wearing it would feel

>> No.8246399

>>8246170
You sound like a really great partner. I'm glad you and your boyfriend have each other.

>> No.8246469

>>8246245
>>8246399
Thanks guys! I'm so happy I found him!

>> No.8246476

>>8246399
As a guy, I am insanely jealous of them. The relationships I've been always end up with the girl not feeling loved enough or that she's appreciated and I explain that I do, but it always ends with that dreaded "well I just don't feel like you like me."

What do I do? I hate forcing expressions because it makes my emotions not feel as genuine.

>> No.8246486

>>8244364
you sound like an anime character

>> No.8246493

>>8246476
Original anon who posted about bf feels.

if you don't feel comfortable/ don't want to express all your emotions so openly you don't have to.
I was the same way about a lot of my relationships but something about this guy just kind of clicked. I was a little more patient with him than others. More understanding.

He recently did something really hurtful without really realizing it. It kind of tore me apart. I was thinking about ending the relationship because it felt like blatant disregard for me and my emotions. But he apologized and I had a good night's rest and woke up in the morning fine. I think if I were younger or with any other guy, it would have been the end. But it wasn't.

This sounds so stupid, but it really feels like it was meant to be.

You'll find a girl who understands, anon. It might take awhile, and it might be hard. Be I really believe there's someone out there for everyone and you will find her.

Just keep an open mind and an open heart. Don't change who you are for anyone.

>> No.8246498

>>8246493
but what if I'm a terrible person

>> No.8246505

>>8246498
Then you'll probably find someone who makes you want to be a better person.

Changing because you want to is different from changing when someone tells you to.

>> No.8246562

>invited to an interesting lolita/j-fashion meet
>cosplay not allowed
>see that friends are going so I join as well
>something comes up the day of so I don't go
>see photos of horrible tiny meet, no friends present, everyone is ita or cosplay and lower HS age range.
>tfw dodged a bullet

>> No.8246640

I got caught being a huge cunt on cgl by my comm about a year ago and I essentially got chased out. I know I deserved it and I have felt like shit about it this whole time I'm too scared to apologize to them because I know they will never forgive me.

Now I just stay in my house in jeans and tshirts because without a comm I don't have any excuse to go all out in my lolita.

>> No.8246678

/cgl/ triggers me :(

>> No.8246736

>starting to get into making lolita clothes and cosplays
>join biggest anime group in country before first ever con to see if I can make friends and find a couch to stay on
>it's mostly 13 y/os sharing manga fox posts and whining, shout at them a few times
>some older members start liking me, make a friend, find a couch
>go to con
>fairly shitty home-made cosplay but easily recognisable, even get asked for pictures once or twice
>other cosplays are generally similar tier with just a couple really good ones shining through
>sit around in gaming corner for most of the con, make few more friends, all is good

>look into lolita groups in the country
>there's one group, less than 20 members, nearly all of the ones I recognise have been annoying weeb shits in the anime group
>tfw I just want to move out of this country faster

>> No.8246756

>>8246640
You don't need an excuse. It's clothes. Wear them when you go out with your regular group of friends, or anything fun you do. Dress in classic and go to a museum.

>> No.8246765

>>8246736
A-are you an eastern europoor like me?

>> No.8246777

>>8246640
Something similar happened to me. I didn't know my comm well enough so we didn't really get time bond and then I accidentally ended up in a FB drama (a joke got out of hand/misinterpreted) and I've been too ashamed to show my face since... My comm bitched about me a little on CGL and didn't know I seen it (I guess I came across too n00by at the time but I discovered 4chan during the drama).

I can't wait to move and join a new comm where I can get a fresh start and not fuck up again. Im working up the courage to wear lolita out with my weeby friend but I'll avoid cons and places where I think my comm will be, I hope they think I got over my ita phase and just left instead of buying more brand and going into hiding.

>> No.8246826

>>8246777
>I can't wait to move and join a new comm where I can get a fresh start and not fuck up again
uuugh same here. The only issue is I don't know if I'll ever move away. Perhaps someday.
I also don't have any friends in my city, all of my friends live a city away where by boyfriend lives because I met most of them through him.

>> No.8246867

>>8246826
>>8246640
You two should get together and enjoy lolita in the outside world again. There is no rule saying you absolutely need to be part of a comm.

>> No.8246894

>>8246826
Im the same, I'm still in school here but I have a couple awesome normalfag friends (they can't dress for shit but I love them anyway). I don't want to leave my family though, my dads delicate and it would break him if I went far away for good.

>>8246867
I agree with this 100% Tbh I'd probably prefer a lolita friend or two as opposed to a comm, groups tend to bring drama, 1 or 2 quality lolitas is better than a group of clashing personalities.

>> No.8246905

>>8246777

>I can't wait to move and join a new comm where I can get a fresh start and not fuck up again
Doesn't always work. If your comm has connections they can always report you to the new comm that you plan on going to getting you banned before going to any meets.

I pissed off my comm that much.

>> No.8246906

>>8246894
if you want you can email me at laviesumimoto@yahoo.com (it's an old one I use as an alt, though I still have a weeby name as my main. old habits die hard)

>> No.8246922

>>8244898
That's what I've been trying to do for a while - especially during the time of the local con which is usually convenient since I run the panels too.

I guess I just have to keep trying and getting the timing right.

>>8246894
>Tbh I'd probably prefer a lolita friend or two as opposed to a comm

Same. If we lived closer, I'd love to be your friend who just also happens to be a lolita. I miss having one nearby and hanging out outside of our frills. Everyone else in my comm live a ways from me and/or isn't even actively involved in lolita. It's also hard to foster friendships with people I used to be friends with since they all seem to be busy raising babies. I just can't relate to them anymore.

>> No.8246929

What happened to those cgl jfash competitions for Korean makeup?

>> No.8246947

>>8246906
Messaged!

>> No.8247069

Dem good feels when
>Attend a con for non work reasons for the first time in years
>feel pretty horrid that morning, bad skin/can't find an outfit
>pick out something out of my comfort zone, very bright and lolita-esque
>get to con and get lots of compliments
>some guy comes up to me and asks me out for coffee because I look so cute
>artists ally was amazing, actually wanted to spend money
>boyfriend spoils me with lots of cute merch
>got to talk to some super cute lolitas for the first time, they where all super sweet
>everyone just seems so happy
>omw home an old lady comes up to me and tells me I look beautiful
At first I was super nervous about starting up being a proper lolita and this weekend helped so much! I'd been having problems with my image for a while and I think I needed this push to start getting my shit together and start sewing again. I was so happy

>> No.8247085
File: 3.53 MB, 250x141, 1417670421765.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Get one of those awful "This time last year!" Facebook things pop up.
>It was a post saying how badly I wanted to return to lolita and stuff about learning to sew.
>Now I'm a really good tailor and have a full wardrobe again.

>> No.8247105

>>8247085
That gif is my life

>> No.8247129

>had clear face at last
>old red marks clearing up
>skin soft, clean
>suddenly new zits (one on chin, two giant ones on side of face)
>was making good progress innagym with lifting and cardio
>weather finally good, can go jogging again without getting frostbite or tripping on ice
>suddenly knee injury
>stay off it four days
>still not better
>have to go to doctor in morning

Everything I work for blows up in my face. If they tell me my knee needs surgery, I might kill myself, and I'm not joking.

>> No.8247194

>>8247085
>get one off those awful 'this time last year' fb things that pop up
>post talking about one of the companies I was interviewing at
>mfw I'm once again unemployed and hustling interviews...

>> No.8247272

I hate how immediately after a con, the con FB page gets flooded with "If you got a picture of me let me know teehee!"

One, I would like FB comms to make a damn master post for these.

Two, you stupid bitches, only shitty cellphone snaps will be up on Sunday night. Give it between a day and two weeks for hall shots. Maybe even a month for stragglers.

Three, do you not realize that there are way more cosplayers than there are photographers? The smart thing to do is for YOU to check when PHOTOGRAPHERS dump photos.

Although also, fuck photographers who post on the con FB page every time they upload ten photos. Give me a few dozen at a time or stop clogging my feed.

>> No.8247326

>>8245892
iirc, people accused the him of sexual harassment or something, and he had a mental breakdown and is now no longer updating xkit

>> No.8247329

>>8245246
yes

>> No.8247341

I have to put my pet down this week, anons, and I'm absolutely devastated about it.
I think I might indulge in some retail therapy afterwards, but fuck, I just know I'm going to be miserable about this for awhile... She's my little baby and I don't know what I'm going to do.

>> No.8247369

>>8247341
I'm so, so sorry, anon. I know how much your pet must mean to you, but you wouldn't want her to suffer any longer. Think about all the great times you've had with her instead. And take care of yourself afterwards; you can afford to spend a bit to make yourself feel better.

>> No.8247382

>madly in love with a cosplayer i met two months ago
>also cosplay
>We decide to do some couple cosplays at an upcoming con
>We talk a lot, she even texts me out of the blue
>Still so beta to let her know I like her
>End up crying a lot at night bc i love her so much but I can't tell her how i feel

>> No.8247383

>>8247341
As someone who's lost pets many times, I know how much it sucks. Just try to make the last few days something special.

Something that people never really seem to mention is what comes after. It was awful to lose my childhood cat, but what really stung was realizing that I was starting to forget what he was like. My parents were always careful to take many pictures of our pets, and we have some of the nicest pictures hanging up or in frames around the house.

>> No.8247384

>>8247382
you don't love her, you love your idea of her and you have a crush on her. you've only known each other for two months.

>> No.8247389

>>8247384
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhrBDcQq2DM

>> No.8247421

>>8247383
>>8247369

Thanks, anons. It's hard, but I do have lots of pictures and videos of her. I just want her to have peace, as her health has been slowly dissolving. I would say she was "not great but fine" up until about a week ago. If my job wasn't so demanding I would have been able to do this sooner... Just trying to make her last days meaningful. Thanks again.

>> No.8247428

That thread makes me want an alpaca.

>> No.8247567
File: 515 KB, 242x230, uglycry.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>win an awesome lot of a ton of Olive des Olive clothes for 1100 yen
>feels good man
>get email from agent saying the item has reached the warehouse
>turns out the package is like 5,6 fucking pounds of clothes
>7300 yen for EMS

I know it's not all that much but I have to pay for a big Taobao order this week too and next paycheck isn't until next Friday.

>be strong for mother.

>> No.8247570
File: 65 KB, 478x640, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>read the creepy stories thread for laughs
>feel kind of sad I've never gotten the attention to be creeped on

>> No.8247602

>>8247570
I can stalk you if you want.

>> No.8248084

>>8246905
Man, /cgl/ has more assholes than I expected. And that's saying something. Three people in one thesE who've been kicked out.

>inb4 Mary

>> No.8248268

>>8246765
ayup. I'm from the one that desperately wants to be nordic but isn't

>> No.8248377

>>8248084
I don't understand what you're trying to say.

>> No.8248481

mfw

>Make wardrobe post, most of my things.
>Get a little upset that the girl who I started lolita with doesn't obligatory like my post (still hoping there are strands of friendship left to grasp at).
>Next day, she posts more pictures to her wardrobe post, still hasn't liked my post.
>Isn't even wardrobe post season.
>mfw I can feel the passive aggressive jelly through my monitor.

Tears of laughter, tears of laughter.

>> No.8248485

>>8248268
Ah, the land of cheap booze and plastic surgery! Lovely place, I'll be visiting Tallinn in a month or so as a matter of fact

>> No.8248490

>>8246640
I hate how many people pretend like they don't go onto /cgl/ and act in the same way. Most people in my comm "don't come on /cgl/", but as soon as my comm is mentioned in a thread its like everyone is here having a round table discussion. Am I the only one who is openly seagull? Anyone else seagull and proud?

>> No.8248505

>>8248481
If you post the rest of your stuff you will probably end up in the next Ita thread.

>> No.8248534

>>8244027
Wow. You're family and friends are mean anon

>> No.8248631

There's this lolita I cannot stand in my comm. It's mainly her personality, attitude and how she treats people. She would say mean or horrible things to your face or try to stir up shit, but when you get annoyed at her, people would make excuses up for her e.g. "She's complex because she's (a) Transgender, (b)mental health issues.

So I'm thinking 'right...but what's her excuse for being a complete cunt to people?'

I really want to kick her in the balls right now.

>> No.8248643

>>8248631
Sounds like half my local comm. they are allowed to trash talk you/your friends/ your body but the second you say something that may be implied as calling them out its suddenly offensive.

>> No.8248685

>>8248490
I'm very open about it. I really don't see the sense in lying about it or hiding it from a comm. I tell people right out that I met one of my really good friends on here and that I love lolita gen/draw threads. People just want to act like cgl is this terrible no man's land for some reason.

>> No.8248821
File: 61 KB, 361x290, wizard-world-comic-con-minneapolis-2015-vip-package-3-day-weekend-admission-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I have been lurking cgl since 2009 maybe 2008 and I feel like I'm still one of the the only Minnesota fags here

The only con in this state close that is alright is anime detour but I skipped this year since the cosplay isnt ever special and the artist alley and even dealers room was the worst it's been.
Only reason to go is to cosplay myself but I saved my money to attend all 3 days of this years 2nd MN Wizard World (cosplay contest there was far more entertaining) yet I still feel like no seagulls will attend.

>that feel when too far and expensive to attend all the big cons

This year Im planning a trip to at least 1 good con where should I go, was thinking either Katsucon or Dragoncon maybe something in Florida for a vacation

>> No.8248852

>>8248631
>mental health issues
aka self-diagnosed bullshit she hides behind so she can be a cunt without consequences just like her troubled but deep sherlock fanfiction
there's a girl in my comm who behaves like a massive cuntrag but always blames it on her '''''''''BPD''''''''''''. She doesn't have BPD at all, she is very tame mood and behaviour-wise, she's just a cunt who read a vague Wikipedia article.

>> No.8248863

>>8248852
That's disgusting how she's trying to act like she has a disorder. I don't have it but have encountered a handful of people who do and they say it's miserable. They also keep it under wraps and they don't just blame their episodes on it. They acknowledge that they mess up and yeah, it's because of BPD, but they don't use it as a crutch. This is so reminiscent of old dA and myspace people claiming to be "so schizo" or have depression. Mental illnesses aren't fun accessories or personality traits FFS.

>> No.8248936

>shitty part-time McJob
>technically a zero-hour contract but they've always given me 8-16 hours a week before
>suddenly getting way less shifts
>for two weeks I got 4hrs/wk and for the past two weeks I've had no hours at all
>panicking a little because I have to pay the shipping on a Taobao order soon and I'm running low on funds
>I think I'll just have enough
>not sure whether to kick myself for counting my chickens before they hatched by assuming I'd get shifts despite having no contracted hours, or blame the company and say it was reasonable for me to expect shifts because I've never had less than 8 hours in the 5 months up til now

>> No.8249284

> tfw you'll never be a cute petite asian girl

I know I'm sounding like a 12 year old weeb that likes calling things 'kawaii' but I can't help but feel jealous whenever I see some asian girl, especially if they're cosplaying since I feel like there's no way I could ever look better then them cosplaying a female character.

>> No.8249297

>driving home after meet
>friend calls and wants me to pick up her new car with her family
>no time to go home and change
>walk into dealership in full classic lolita
>a really tall black guy walks in front of me and turns around
>"I like your swag Anon"
>friend's dad starts freaking out "is it normal for people to compliment your costumes like that?"
>kind of.

Ignoring the fact her dad refuses to acknowledge its not a costume, it was pretty funny.

>> No.8249400

One of my normalfag friends went through my tumblr reposting a bunch of stuff to her facebook wall. She didn't tag me in the posts or even mention it to me, and we haven't spoken in months. Is it just me, or is this really weird behaviour? Some of the things she reposted were from months ago. Did she literally sit there going through my tumblr for the whole day?

>> No.8249407

>>8249400
a lot of people do that, sans the reposting to facebook.

>> No.8249412

>>8249400
>implying you aren't a normalfag too

>> No.8249479

>>8244119
They want you to make the offer, because you were the one who wasn't sure before and they don't want to inconvenience you.

>> No.8249488

>>8244423
In fairness that's not really nepotism. I mean, you're actually qualified for the job, it's not like they only chose you because you have friends at the company.

>> No.8249502

>>8244977
100% right choice. You dodged a bullet. It's one step between jealousy and straight-up controlling behaviour.

>> No.8249549

>>8247129

Nah, just become bench only. Skip the suicide. Bench + Curls

>> No.8249552

What do I have to do to find a cute cosplaying girl to be lewd with?

>> No.8249554

>>8248481
>getting angry over 'likes'

Sure is underage in here

>> No.8249589

>>8246046
>underbust
more like RO-bust

>> No.8249602

>>8249502
It's a right choice but I disagree with the latter.
I've dated multiple jealous people who weren't controlling at all, just butthurt. It's just how some people are. You sound inexperienced and paranoid.

>> No.8249610
File: 528 KB, 1272x1094, 1411042712054.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>broke up with abusive boyfriend
>decided to finally be over the hurt
>decided to make myself happy and not let him bring me down anymore
>he was still my first love despite the abuse
>said goodbye to each other last night, never to speak to each other again despite being each other's whole world for two years

Woke up and it all just hit me. I've done nothing but cry and regret my decision and I can't even tell him I'm sorry. I've been fighting with myself since I woke up how I shouldn't regret it, yet I do. Is this really how it feels to break up with somebody? I feel like I just lost a huge part of my life.

>> No.8249633

>tfw you look doughfaced and slightly drunk anytime people take photos of you, but you look on point in your own photos
>tfw I lost my favorite pair of heels that were perfect for lolita and normfag
>tfw finally got an interview but have to wait till the day before to ask if it can be rescheduled because my final is on the same day, at the same time

>> No.8249692

>>8249610
You'll get over them sooner or later, try to distract yourself from them, it's what I did.

>> No.8249702

>>8249610
Yes anon, it's normal. Even if it's what's best for you (which it is) it will still hurt and you will feel that hole for a little bit.

I cried as though I had been divorced when I dumped my ex...we weren't good for each other anymore and I knew it, but it still hurt at first.

You'll be ok

>> No.8249720

>>8244186

>tfw I'm going to live in middle of nowhere for my job in a few months
>closest comm is in the next state over
>my job requires me to work weekends and nights, leaving little to no time to travel

Do you want to wear lolita around the house together? Because I'd totally be down with that.

>> No.8249722

>>8249610
It's perfectly normal to feel that way, anon. Give it time, okay? You did this for the best and some day (hopefully soon) you will look back on this and feel nothing but relief. And also, seeing as he was abusive, please be safe. Even if he was never physical, abuse is abuse and you don't want to fall into that pitfall again.

>> No.8249759

>>8244821
Don't take "anti-anxiety" medication long term. Benzo addiction is serious shit.

>> No.8249766

>Lost 80% percent of cosplay friends due to serious drama, and some stupid ass drama
>Uses anger as fuel to improve my scenario
>Have to make a stronger group of acquaintances so I'm not completely alone at cons
>Been working, working out, and working on cosplays for up coming cons
>Improving in everything
>Just got a room for upcoming con that's connected to the convention cause someone can't go
>Everything is going better than planned
Just keep a positive mind set, one thang at a time, baby.

>> No.8249775

>>8245982
Holy shit. Are you me, anon? From the weight loss, gain, reasoning, worrying about weight the most over the anxiety. As somebody who let that anxiety and their weight dictate their entire life for five years: get a hold of it. Do little things to get motivated to working out again. Even if it's a 5 minute work out, or lifting some 2lb weights for a minute or two. Start off slow, remember how happy you were once you lost that weight and how much more confident you were. You'll get there.

>> No.8249801
File: 787 KB, 97x109, tumblr_inline_mnuwk023qL1qz4rgp.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Finally got a job so I can start buying stuff that I want

>> No.8249813

>>8249702
>>8249692
>>8249722
>I cried as though I had been divorced when I dumped my ex...we weren't good for each other anymore and I knew it, but it still hurt at first.

This is exactly how I feel. I knew the two of us were terrible for each other yet I didn't want to be alone and finally decided enough was enough.
He never hit me, but he was emotionally abusive ( making fun of my appearance, saying no other man would want me, not allowing me to call my mother because he knew what was right for me, used my insecurities to his advantage, etc ).

I broke up with him a couple times before, but I couldn't stand not having that comfort of somebody being there, so I took him back after he begged for forgiveness. I know I can't do that this time though. Thank you, anons. I feel a little better.

>> No.8249823

>>8249722
not op but thanks for the advice anon, going through something similar...

>> No.8249879

>>8249813
>>8249823

You'll both get through this. It might be rough at first, but you can do it. Just know that once you get over that initial hurtle of pain/grief, you'll feel SO much better. You'll feel better about yourself, too, after severing ties for good. Stay strong, you two.

>> No.8249881

I was groped by a guy at a convention. He grabbed my boobs from behind and fondled them. When I turned around he stopped and said that he mistook me for his girlfriend because she was apparently cosplaying the same character and was about the same height. Now I'm not sure whether I should report him for rape at the police or not.

What do you think, /cgl/?

>> No.8249887
File: 74 KB, 1024x1024, 8e7.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8249881

>> No.8249889

>>8249881
Sneak up behind him and fondle his balls.

>> No.8249890

>>8249887
I don't know what your problem is but this is a serious issue.

>> No.8249894

>>8249881
Well, if he stopped when you told him to, I say don' report until you hear of a repeat incident.

>> No.8249902

>>8244027

self-hating kike dectected

>> No.8249927
File: 109 KB, 1280x720, 1428975365888.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw /r9k/ is in here RIGHT NOW
>>>/r9k/17931962

>> No.8249941

>>8249759
Only if you can't control yourself. I still have some but I take one like once in several months, if necessary.

>> No.8249942

>>8249894
But am I not supporting the rape culture like this?

>> No.8249944

>>8249942
No, because boob-grabbing is not rape.

>> No.8249947

>>8249927
>no shit
The robots can't resist getting in touch with their feminine side and talking about feelings

>> No.8249949

>>8249927
You do realize that we have an irrational hate for everyone on /r9k/ because we assume they are all misogyrapists, right?

>>8249944
Ugly men touching a girl is rape.

>> No.8249963
File: 699 KB, 320x240, god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8249949
>Ugly men touching a girl is rape.

>> No.8249973
File: 42 KB, 701x282, 1420228537077.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

current girl friend seemed cool with me going to cons
>take photos of girls
>send snapchats of bros girlfriend in our hotel room
>gf gets super angry
>thinks im cheating on her with con sluts
>tfw to much of a beta to call her out
>tfw dont want to let her go cause she might injury herself

i wish she could go back to being the girl i fell in love with

>> No.8249981

>>8249942
No. Like if you accidentally walked into the guys' bathroom, it's not voyeurism.

>> No.8249983

>>8249981
But if a guy "accidentally" walked into a girls' bathrooms, it is legitimate sexual assault if the women in there feel threatened.

>> No.8249985

>>8249983
No. Because they accidentally walked in. It's not like they stood there and stared (probably).

>> No.8249988

>>8249985
But how can you tell?

This isn't like accidental manslaughter and murder.

>> No.8249992

>feel threads on /cgl/
>"abloobloobloo my life isn't quite as perfect as I wish it was. I get given everything I want for free but sometimes it's not as good as I wanted"
>"oh you poor soul. I bet this is all misogynistic mens fault"
>"h-hey i'm a guy, and I have a feel that's actually kind of a real problem"
>"wow get the fuck over it you fucking loser virgin neckbeard fedora nobody cares and nobody in the world will EVER care why dont you just get over it and MAN UP and fix it yourself god you're so pathetic"

>> No.8249999

>want to take photos of people at cons, amateur photographer
>last time I went it was a bunch of kids and didn't want to seem like a pedo
>this time I worry people will just be creeped out in general if I don't post the pics online for them
>really just want to practice photography of people

Oh bother.

>> No.8250007

>>8249999
Why don't you photograph people at an event that isn't inherently filled with ugly feminist landwhales and fedora tipping autists?

>> No.8250009

>>8250007
That's part of the challenge, trying to make bad costumes look good, the 5% of people who actually look decent look great, etc

I'd like the variety.

>> No.8250012

>>8249988
Well, if it's their first offence then I'll give them the benefit of doubt. Plus, you know, common sense judging the way they act.

>> No.8250034

>>8249992
Seems spot on to me

>> No.8250041

>>8250034
> replying to yourself
Oh how fall you have fallen.

>> No.8250050

I'm beginning to feel conflicted about visiting /cgl/ all the time. On one hand, I've learned so much about craftmanship and costuming, and I've really raised my standards for my own work. On the other hand, my standards are now so high as to be completely unattainable. I'm 18, and I've only been sewing for a little while, yet I can't help but compare my work to what I see on here. Tonight I had to rip out the same seam 5 times because I couldn't catch the bias tape on both sides. I keep telling myself that sewing will become enjoyable once I get better at it, but in the meantime, it just seems so frustrating. Does anyone else experience this?

>> No.8250053
File: 32 KB, 610x357, 1305511133333.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8250041
>Oh how fall you have fallen.

>> No.8250068

>>8250050
I get the same way, though it's not because of /cgl/, I'm just naturally a perfectionist. I've been sewing for 13 years and it's just gotten worse to the point that it's crippling my ability to get projects done.

>> No.8250081

>>8250050
oh god i feel this so hard. i have at least 1 or 2 breakdowns every year about "not being good enough"

>> No.8250099

>>8250050
Did you try opening the tape, sewing the first side only, then folding it again and hand sewing the back? You can google bias tape for clearer instructions/pictures, but it sounds like you are sewing both sides at the same time?

>> No.8250117

>>8250099
Oh yeah, I was doing both sides at once and it was a huge pain, but I'll definitely try that next time! There was this one part that I actually did end up hand sewing because it just wouldn't catch. Thanks for the tip!

>> No.8250140

>>8249941
Addiction isn't the only problem. You build up a tolerance over time. You can't take high doses long term without getting negative cognitive effects . I've seen my dad abuse the shit out of them.

>> No.8250156

>>8244851
Yeah, why don't those female bitches ever pay attention to NICE GUYS like you??

>> No.8250160

>>8250140
that's why you don't take them every day
or every week for that matter

>> No.8250231
File: 885 KB, 256x512, 1419119684493.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8250156
Women sure are funny.

You admit your boyfriend makes you cry (albeit for rather stupid reasons, but that's to be expected with women), but so long as he fulfills your basic instinct to be dominated you'll still jump to his defense if somebody calls him an asshole and convince yourself that the one calling him an asshole must somehow be worse than the boyfriend who makes you cry despite knowing nothing about them beyond your assumption of their status as a "nice guy".

Really I don't get why stolckholm syndrome is called a mental disorder when it's part of half the planets populations basic mental functionality. If this all isn't proof that women like being treated like shit then I don't know what is.

>> No.8250641

>>8249284
it's hilarious how white women are jealous as shit of Asian women

>> No.8250649

>>8250641
Assuming that they're white. And even a woman.

>> No.8250656

>>8250641
>>8250649
>Not wanting to be an asian woman
It's literally godmode

>> No.8250676

>>8250656
>not wanting to be with an Asian woman

that's the real god mode

don't even dislike white women, just Anglo women

>>8250649
stay furious

>> No.8250718

>>8250676
No salt here. Just pointing out that op sounds like a dude to me. Not sure where you're getting that it's a white woman. Stop projecting.

>> No.8250719
File: 16 KB, 600x600, 1398030665065.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8250641

>> No.8250722

>>8245169
now that's some sticky rice...not a grain on the pavement.

>> No.8250728

>>8250718
you've no more reason to think it's a guy, this board has a majority of women anyway

>> No.8250792

After wearing light, natural colors for over 5 years I feel like going back to all black again. But I have neither the patience nor the money to put together a whole new wardrobe.
Why can't I just decide on one style? ;_;

>> No.8250815

>>8249610
You gotta build a new life now Anon.
Host parties and get yourself out there. Make sure you get a solid social group that you can call your own, and create a new, better world beyond him and your past self. It is time.

>> No.8250831

>>8250815
>>8250815
lucky that she's a girl, if she was a man she would be screwed

>> No.8250835

>>8250831
No. If she was a man my advice would be exactly the same. Change 'him' to 'your past partner' and it's my advice for any person who ever suffered a breakup.

>> No.8250859

>>8250835
the advice doesn't matter, that scenario wouldn't work out for a man after a break up like that

how come literally every girl on /cgl/ is either currently in an abusive relationship or used to be in one?

>> No.8250866
File: 676 KB, 499x281, Idonteven.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

> Finished costume of my favourite character
> Put it on for the first time
> Looks great on me since I have the exact same body type as the character
> Overjoyed, can't wait to see how I look in full costume
> Put on my short wig
> Mfw I look like a dude with that wig on

I...I don't understand. I look so girly and cute in the costume with my natural long hair but when I put on my wig I look like a unconvincing mtf crossplayer.

>> No.8250877

>>8248852
Deets

>> No.8250884

>>8244027
Are u me
I have a fucking bridge and big round nose its bullshit. Plus a square jaw. Please put me out of my misery

>> No.8250894

>>8250859
Why? Why would your penis prevent you from making friends and starting a new life with a new social group?

Have friends.
Invite friends.
Ask friends to bring their friends.
Make more friends.
Party is at your house so everyone thinks you're great for hosting. Just make it good.
You become known as the person who does the dinner parties/movie nights/game sessions/cosplay workshops. People like you just because they're around you a lot and all their friends know you.
Get invited to other people's shit because they know you now.
Have loads of people to talk to at cons.
After a few years you might meet someone knew to date, but it doesn't matter because you have a huge social group who are always up for doing stuff with you. Your life is full of fun. Ex means nothing.

You're clearly just arguing for the sake of it, but for anons who may benefit; this here is the best way to get over a break up, but only once you're over the early few weeks of extremely socially-awkward sadness.

If you live with your parents or have a shitty unclean house though, I really don't know how to help. When I did it, my house was small but clean. We stuffed so many people in that little house and had some amazing times.

>> No.8250904

>have huge blowout fight with a friend
>just two weeks ago I made a cosplay for her and her bff
>Not a commission, was paid in "friendship"
>Now she's basically told me, "no one likes you/trusts you in this friend group anyway" when I confront her about how I've felt excluded
>Heartbroken rage, i'm really upset
>Consider remaking the cosplay and doing it 100 times better (couldn't put a ton of energy into hers because she basically gave me a week to get it done)
>Could have a photoshoot and everything, make it look amazing just to say "fuck you"

Is this just extremely petty and stupid, or am I justifiably hurt? Have any gulls ever done a revenge cosplay?

>> No.8250908

>>8250894
shut up stacy

>> No.8250909

>>8250904
Public revenge always makes you look like a bad person to other people. The best revenge is to make it look like you don't give a single iota of a shit that they are no longer in your life.

>> No.8250911
File: 221 KB, 500x301, spongebeb (3).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>went to a con after a 6 month cosplay drought
>had an ok time but nothing spectacular
>teens screaming and running around in their aniemay costumes
>feel very old
>unhappy with cosplay and how i look in photos

is it time to quit

>> No.8250914

>>8250641
I used to be super envious of cute Asian girls until I actually travelled through Asia and saw how the overwhelming majority of them look like little pinched-faced trolls. Now I realize comparing myself to well-known Japanese models makes as much sense as comparing myself to well-known Western models. At least when I jelly all over other white girls I can copy their makeup without looking like an idiot.

>> No.8250917
File: 42 KB, 208x120, Hestia_stub01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8250909
Ah, yeah, you're right. I'll try to just make it look like I don't give a fuck, but that'll be hard since I always give all the fucks about everything, haha.

Other feels:
>Be talking with a coworker who's not into animu but knows I am
>Have had a crush on this person for years
>"Hey, one of my loser friends showed me this character, would you ever do that dressup thing as them?"
>Well uhh depends with character
>Shows me
>It's fucking Hestia
>Jfc this is why I can't have nice things
>Say that I would but I don't have the boobs to do it, try to laugh it off
>"You should do it anyway. It'd be hot."
>Screaming internally because he thinks I'd look hot but also I could never cosplay her, it'd look dumb
>Also incredibly paranoid he's just making fun of me

brb gonna throw myself off a cliff

>> No.8250918
File: 9 KB, 264x191, 1427437512388.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8250911
I feel the same way.
Not sure if I'm just unable to connect with people like when I first started going to cons or something else.

>> No.8250923

>>8250914
walk around any decently-sized Western city and you'll see that the average Asian woman is much more attractive than the average white woman

sorry to dissappoint you, racist

>> No.8250924

>>8250918
I'm unable to connect with people as well. Either I sperglord all over the place, or I feel they are way too autistic for me to converse with.
Or they're teenagers, I feel really old.

>> No.8250925

>>8250894
>Step 1 for making friends
>Have friends

10/10 advice there.

>> No.8250926

>>8250894
so how does your genius advice work when you don't have friends in the first place?

and it wouldn't work as well because women receive waves of empathy after a break up, while men do not

>> No.8250927

>>8250917

Haha that's cute. I'd say that they're trying to talk to you more and he's going with something he knows you relate to, so keep on talking, but don't make it all about anime.

>> No.8250928

>>8250917
Do her. Do it amazingly. Get a little shoot. Show only him.

Then you lose nothing really? Since no-one sees you at a con.

Don't worry about giving fucks Claudie. Being hurt just shows you cared. And caring is good.
It's easy to fake not caring; post pictures of you having fun with other people, and never mention the incident anywhere those involved can see it.

>> No.8250929

>>8250925
Why don't poor people just buy more money?

>> No.8250931

i was sent here from /r9k/
looking for a qt cgl gf
MUST cosplay as clone while I cosplay Shaco

>> No.8250932
File: 1009 KB, 500x280, XdjTVmx.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>unmotivated to make cosplays, due to inability to sew/craft/paint and due to being fat and ugly
>unmotivated to do art, due to feelings of inferiority to other artists
>unmotivated to go to school, due to feeling too retarded to understand subjects and being incapable of staying on track with studying
>can't buy lolita due to having a shit job with shit payment
>lolita comm is in a completely different city and only has meetups in that city, which i can't get to due to no money
>parents either dying or forgetting they have children
>siblings busy with problems of their own
>friends slowly removing themselves from my life

Why even continue living at this point.

>> No.8250936

>>8250927
>>8250928
Guys I would. I really would. But I want to throw myself off a cliff because there's one tiny little problem: he's fucking married. So half of me is like FUCKIN ABORT MISSION and the other half is like... yo where'd that roll of blue ribbon I had go? And it pisses me off because I'm over here trying to be as neutral and respectful of his relationship as possible and then he asks me to cosplay the fuckin oppai loli sex-goddess of the year and I'm like, bruh.

Also, I'd want to post pictures of myself having fun with other friends and not caring, but it's difficult because she's the president of my school's anime club and the majority of my friends are also in anime club, so if people get together to hangout, there's a good chance she'll be there. She's also one of those magnetic "queen bee" types and I'm over here lookin like one whole potato, so

>> No.8250938

>>8250927
>Haha that's cute.

so essentially some random Chad who shares none of her interests and doesn't care about her just tells her "you should wear these random clothes, I'd fuck you if you did" and you think it's "cute" ?

Jesus christ, you women.

>> No.8250940

>>8250928

I don't agree. If its a costume that's practically focused on he tit ribbon and Claudie doesn't have the chest for it its just going to look weird. Then showing it to this dude she barely knows is going to be weirder. If anything he's joking around looking for an excuse to talk.

>> No.8250941

>>8250936
Okay now THAT'S different
Flip the fuck outta there

>> No.8250944

>>8250936

Stop crushing on a married dude. (Although I do believe he's trying to get to know you more, as a friend).

Hestia is not a loli

Find friends other than the weeblords of your school, you will appreciate it in the long run.

>> No.8250946
File: 16 KB, 175x283, tumblr_nmfon1ZK4u1qz7x7so1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8250940
Preview of my Hestia cosplay OTL

>> No.8250947

>relatively low income
>manage to keep a nice lolita wardrobe going, but need to stay on budget
>starting to get interested in makeup beyond the basics
>oh no
>really starting to get interested in nail polish
>ohh no
>lusting after Illamasqua in particular
>€17.30 per bottle
>I want at least five shades
>cry

>>8250050
I've always been a perfectionist but /cgl/ made that 100% worse, mostly in reference to what I post online. I haven't posted any of my work or outfits online in ages because I just don't have the energy or photography equipment to make it look its best, and I'm worried that people will notice every little mistake I made but didn't catch myself.

>>8250936
abort abort abort
Don't cosplay something you don't want to just because some married guy thinks it would be hot if you did. Either he doesn't actually give a fuck and is just making conversation OR he's hitting on you behind his wife's back like a scumbag. I know how much it sucks to be crushing on a married man but if he actually was the type to cheat on his wife with you, would you still like him as a person? I'm guessing no.

>> No.8250948

>>8250938

I'm not a woman.

I don't know if he's a random Chad who shares her interests or not. All I know is men find the stupidest things to talk about when they want to approach a woman, and the few times I see people not into anime talk anime with others is because they use it as an excuse to get talking and know each other better.

Also, saying that a character, costume or woman is attractive does not mean he "would fuck her if she did".

I mean her reaction was cute more than anything.

>> No.8250949

>>8250944
>stop crushing on a married dude
see >>8250929
Also, he's fairly recently married, I knew him for three years before he married and in my defense, he waltzed into work one day with a wedding band on, no actually wedding having occurred, just a trip to city hall; hell, no one at work even knew he had a girlfriend, so it was kind of a shock.

>> No.8250953

>>8250926
>>8250925

I'm assuming if you can get a partner you can make a friend. I'm also assuming that if you're over 18 you've managed to make some friends at some point. If you haven't then I can't give you advice because I have, with respect, not been in that situation.

If you want to talk to someone, get a psych.

This isn't advice for making friends. This is advice for getting over a break up.

You don't make friends so they can coo over you how bad your ex was and how great you are. You get friends so you can go out and do something cool and experience new things instead of sitting inside thinking about your ex and jerking it to anime titties.

Get over it by living your life. Live life quicker by doing cool things with new people. You can do it.

>> No.8250954

>>8250944
Ah also, the creator of the series refers to Hestia as a loli, therefore she is a loli because fuck if Japan is ever gonna make any sense

Go to /a/ if you wanna debate about Hestia's loli status

sage for off topic

>> No.8250957

>>8250949

Doesn't matter what happened, he's married. There's boundaries now.

>> No.8250958

>>8250948
>Also, saying that a character, costume or woman is attractive does not mean he "would fuck her if she did".
>>"You should do it anyway. It'd be hot."

wow, what a mysterious thing to say. I wonder what his intentions are.

and he's fucking married too, jesus christ.

Any time any /cgl/ girl talks about her relationships, it's always something fucked up. Only women with a nice story ITT is the one with the shy bf

>>8250928
>"tee hee send him private fap pics, nobody needs to know"

you're actually making /r9k/ sound right about something

>> No.8250961

>>8250953

Can I have both have friends and jerk it to anime titties?

>> No.8250962

>>8250936
Ah.

Yeh steer clear of him. You don't need that situation.

Invite the ones that like you to something cool and then you know, it's your event so it's not a group thing. If it's really cool they won't skip out on it to stop her feeling awkward. Also hanging out with people one-on-one can make you friends faster and then they'll feel closer to you than her and won't find it weird doing stuff without her?

Especially if events are at your house, she won't come. People appreciate you if you appreciate them.

>> No.8250965

>>8250961
Yes. This is possible.

In fact I would advise that.

>> No.8250967

>>8250953
that wasn't even advice

if you are good friends with somebody, you're obviously going to meet their friends eventually. If you make friends with them, then you'll meet their friends too

All you did was describe a natural course of events

>You can do it.

not everybody has it as easy as you

>> No.8250968
File: 1.53 MB, 426x240, MVJU2cP.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8250957
Yes I know, and I'm trying my hardest to respect those, but fuckboi extraordinaire isn't making my life easier

>>8250962
Ok, I'll try to at least hang out with people one-on-one more. I live in a dorm so I can't really have parties or anything, but I'll try my best!

>> No.8250971

>>8250958

Holy crap you sound like you inhabit tumblr.

> I wonder what his intentions are.

It doesn't sound like he has any intentions. It sounds like he's making a fucking joke. If this dude wanted to fuck her he would have done a long time ago. he's saying a simple statement and you take it as some cryptic declaration of implied rape.

Let me tell you something that will be useful to you in life:
Men are attracted to women, we think they are aesthetic, we find them "hot". Some men aren't wusses like the other virgins in this thread and are not afraid to tell a woman that they are attractive, even having no intention to perform sexual intercourse with them.

Sounds like you got some sort of problem with men.

>> No.8250972

>>8250924
Story of my life. Either the people I'm talking to are cool and I worry that I'm sperging on them or they're the annoying ones and I can't bring myself to be around them long. The only people I don't have this problem with are 'normalfags' I have nothing in common with so we end up talking about the weather for fifteen minutes.

>> No.8250974

>>8250971
>"we think they are aesthetic"
>pretty much saying "lol beta faggots"

How are you today, /fit/?

>> No.8250975

>>8250971
>Some men aren't wusses like the other virgins in this thread and are not afraid to tell a woman that they are attractive, even having no intention to perform sexual intercourse with them.

married ones, yeah?

you're going to make a great single father some day

>> No.8250977

>>8250968

You know what you need to do? Pretend all your friends from weeb-club are dead, and that anime just became illegalized to child porn level, so you cant ever watch it again.

Then go somewhere in your university where people are doing anything, this includes class and your dorm, and make some friends.

>> No.8250980

>>8250977
>anime just became illegalized to child porn level, so you cant ever watch it again
>give up my animu and mango

Can't I just switch universities and join a new anime club? That'd be less painful.

>> No.8250982

>>8250231
You will never get a girlfriend or have sex with a girl who isn't a prostitute with this mentality.

>> No.8250983

>>8250974

That's not what I'm trying to come off as. I'm trying to describe very technically (therefore the use of aesthetic), that men are attracted to women, and vice versa.

I don't know this guy, what his relationship is to you, or the context of the conversation. He might me a scumbag hitting on you and therefore betraying his wife, or he might be making a simple comment that (surprisingly), he would find a tit-ribbon costume attractive.

>>8250975

I guess you and I don't agree on what marriage means with interaction to the opposite sex. I would not expect my wife to stop finding men attractive simply because we are married. I would expect her to respect the same. If a bond of marriage is truly strong and the love is there, thinking another person, a celebrity or a fictional anime character is nice to look at is not going to ruin your household.

Whether or not his comment to Claudie was appropriate or not, I dont know without context, but from the sounds of it, he was just making conversation not trying out some convoluted way of getting her naked.

>> No.8250984

>>8250967
You can believe what you want Anon. I was depressed and losing all my friends, the love of my life got bored with me and just left. I had no job and my family was seriously not helping. No money, no cosplay, no-one to listen, no fun.

I sat down and set up this plan. I picked people from cons I hadn't really talked to, and I set up a cosplay party based around a series we all liked. I invited mutual/their friends too so that they could meet people they already knew and wouldn't find it awkward.
We had party games and cocktails and a video game tournament. We all got drunk.
I came away with more new social links than I knew how to shake a stick at. I invited them to the next party, and I made sure to go and say hello at cons. I attended everything I ever even got vaguely invited to.

Now I have a new house in a capital city living with some of them, a good job (which does help), loads of cosplay plans, and a diverse social group. It wasn't easy, it was in fact, a lot of work. But I got here. And it was worth it. And if you stop being bitter and work at it even when it sucks, even when you want to die, you'll get there.

Because something has to give. And if it isn't you, then it has to be life.

So don't give.

>> No.8250985

>>8250980
maybe you should join the Marriage Club and turn it into the Divorce Club

>> No.8250986

>>8250983
>I would not expect my wife to stop finding men attractive simply because we are married.

cuck

>> No.8250990
File: 61 KB, 433x583, 1339261828437.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8250985

>> No.8250992

>>8250986

Is it your pastime to judge strangers on the internet?

>> No.8250994

>>8250984
>I picked people from cons I hadn't really talked to

you still knew who they were

> I invited mutual/their friends too

you also had friends

you didn't exactly start from scratch like you're implying

>> No.8250996

>>8250990
Why are people even arguing with this cunt? Literally nobody liked her in old-/cgl/. One of the worst tripfags ever, and an underage (confirmed) drama queen shitposter. It's literally no surprise that her own "friends" IRL dislike her (in b4 it's that PantsuNigger and MasaoNigger again).

God I hate new-/cgl/.

>> No.8250998

>>8250994

What the fuck do you want us to do?

>>8250996

You sound like you need to take a break from 4chan and stop taking it so seriously.

>> No.8251002

>>8250992
This is /cgl/. Of course it is.

>> No.8251003

>>8250998
>What the fuck do you want us to do?

never said I expected anybody to do anything, I'm just bemused by that initial "advice" post

the first and hardest step was removed in your story, and you just assumed it was a given that other people had the connections you did

>> No.8251006

>>8250994
I literally said if you don't have friends I have no advice for you because I have never been in that situation.

Do you not leave your house?

Go to events/a class/a karate group. Shit, anything. And don't be an asshole. Then hold events (the cinema, ice skating, a game launch) and invite people from it. If they don't come fuck em, if they do, invite them to the next one. There are going to be people who think you're stupid or annoying or boring. You don't need them. Collect the good ones.

It doesn't matter how quiet or weird you are, there are other quiet and weird people. Go and find them.

Stop making excuses and keep trying. It's going to hurt, you have to fall off the bike to learn how to ride it.

I don't know how to make this clearer. People want to be liked, so go out there and like them. If you don't stalk them or try to instantly become bffs, they'll probably like you back. Just go and do it instead of complaining on /cgl/. Your alternative is to stay here feeling sad, which you obviously are not enjoying. When you have nothing to lose is exactly the time to stick your neck out the farthest.

I'm not going to reply to you any more. It took me a year to do this. Try hard for a year and you'll get somewhere. Or don't and you won't. It makes no difference to me; you are the one it will benefit.

>> No.8251012

>>8251006
>I literally said if you don't have friends I have no advice for you because I have never been in that situation.

well then

>I'm not going to reply to you any more

good, we wont have to listen to you bragging any more

>> No.8251031
File: 48 KB, 300x450, oak.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw I got linked here from /r9k/
>tfw sometimes I fap to the idea of /cgl/ girls making me lick their feet

Do you ladies like Star Trek and can I lick your feet

>> No.8251037

>>8250926
So blame the other men then, Jesus Christ.

>> No.8251043

lmao just thinking of how a normie stacy ended up giving advice on a damaged-woman board like /cg/ instead of posting normie shit on her facebook wall is giving me the giggles.

you're probably a former stacy who got fat or dumped too many times cuz you're a whore lmao

>> No.8251045

>>8251031
this so much

>> No.8251049

>>8251037
...why is it exclusively men's fault? Are you trying to say that women have more empathy for newly-single guys?

lmao

>> No.8251071
File: 40 KB, 200x200, 1427233668921.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxOtzR6YqaE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>> No.8251076

>>8251071
get out with your autism, jesus

you're not contributing anything

>> No.8251093

>>8251076
Fucking this.
#KillAllMen

>> No.8251094
File: 23 KB, 360x360, 1404943356219.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8251076
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>> No.8251103

Why does /cgl/ hate men so much?

I get why people hate /fit/ and /r9k/ trolls but not all of us are like them.

>> No.8251109

>>8251103
We like our boyfriends. We dislike you (4chan men who are virgins).

Learn the difference.

>> No.8251111

>>8251109
>wanted to post lolita feel
>trip fag mentions married man drama and now r9k is saging it into oblivion

Suck a fuck, assholes.

>> No.8251113

>>8251109
which one : the boyfriend who abuses you, or the one who is married?

>> No.8251114

>>8251111
You're not a lolita, you are just a man wearing a dress.

>> No.8251118

>>8251114
Why do autists come up with unfunny comebacks??

>> No.8251119

>>8251118
Said the /r9k/ cunt.

>> No.8251120

>>8251109
lol I like how you just assume the majority of users on this site are all virgins just because you're assblasted by a few trolls.

If they bother you so much, ignore them. That's the one thing that separates this board from others. All seagulls do is fall for bait and then complain when their threads derail.

>> No.8251122

>>8251119
>>8251118
posters from /cgl/ are only funny when you want to laugh at them

>> No.8251123

>>8251120
>lol I like how you just assume the majority of users on this site are all virgins
I'm not "just assuming" it. It's a fact. The majority of 4chan are male virgins.

>> No.8251124
File: 121 KB, 520x588, holes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8251120
are you seriously suggesting a woman stops calling people who disagree with her virgins

that's 90% of what they do, man

depriving them of that is just cruel, they'd have to make up actual content

>> No.8251125

>>8251123
is that what they told you over on tumblr?

lurk more

>> No.8251127
File: 306 KB, 593x540, 798.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8250996
>getting angry that someone is being nice to someone else on 4chan

It's time to stop posting, friend

>> No.8251132

>>8251124
>>8251120
she's just mad because she has roast beef pussy lips

>> No.8251133

>>8251123

Why is it of so much importance to you whether or not a poster is a virgin or not?

Funny how when >>8250971 mentioned virgins he gets called out by >>8250974 and >>8250975

In any case what is this board's obsession with making everything a sex-war? FFS you're either here to talk cosplay/lolita/conventions or you're here to troll. If you got some sort of chip on the shoulder with men (or women), there's plenty of echochamber sites you can post that shit on.

>> No.8251136

>>8251133
>Why is it of so much importance to you whether or not a poster is a virgin or not?
It's not important for normal people. However, if you are a 4channer + male + virgin then it's a deadly shitpster/misogynist combination.

Any girl who's been here for more than 3 years knows that male virgins who post on /cgl/ are the ultimate cancer.

>> No.8251140

>>8250894
>Hey everyone I'm being retarded and you can't stop me!

>> No.8251141

>>8251136
any girl who has been here more than three years is damaged and not worth listening to

>> No.8251143

>>8251133
You're on a website that is filled with male content-producers and hobbyists and enthusiasts of all stripes, whose sole distinctly feminine board is about dressing up like whores and fighting over clothes. And you're asking why women resort to talking about sexuality?

Their sexual capital is all they are. If that weren't the case, they'd actually have hobbies that didn't revolve around gussying it up and putting it on display.

"To apply this generalization to women's dress, and put the matter in concrete terms: the high heel, the skirt, the impracticable bonnet, the corset, and the general disregard of the wearer's comfort which is an obvious feature of all civilized women's apparel, are so many items of evidence to the effect that in the modern civilized scheme of life the woman is still, in theory, the economic dependent of the man—that, perhaps in a highly idealized sense, she still is the man's chattel. The homely reason for all this conspicuous leisure and attire on the part of women lies in the fact that they are servants to whom, in the differentiation of economic functions, has been delegated the office of putting in evidence their master's ability to pay. There is a marked similarity in these respects between the apparel of women and that of domestic servants, especially liveried servants. In both there is a very elaborate show of unnecessary expensiveness, and in both cases there is also a notable disregard of the physical comfort of the wearer. But the attire of the lady goes farther in its elaborate insistence on the idleness, if not on the physical infirmity of the wearer, than does that of the domestic. And this is as it should be; for in theory, according to the ideal scheme of the pecuniary culture, the lady of the house is the chief menial of the household."

>> No.8251147

>>8251136

No, you are teh ultimate cancer. You are so small-minded that you judge the character of a person by the fact that they are a male, a virgin, and post on the same website you are posting on.

You could actually read people's posts and take in the information they are communicating, counter their arguments if its something you disagree with, but instead you have some sort of obsession with where that poster's penis has been.

You are assuming that because someone is male, something over which they had no control, that they have not had sex, and that they post on this board that they have nothing of importance or interest to say and they are automatically a shitposter, and, worse, a mysoginist.

I can assure you there are a lot of shiposters here who are not virgins, a lot of them that are female, and any combination in between. If you are going to think shit about people for posting on this website then what the fuck are you doing here doing the same thing.

Get your head out of the fucking gutter and focus on something other than the genitals and sexual life of posters who are talking about wearing costumes of Japanese cartoons.

Dumbass, and people like you wonder why their social life is in a mess and come here to receive sympathy hugs. Learn to socialize with others.

>> No.8251149

>>8251143
And people still question whether >>8251136
>Any girl who's been here for more than 3 years knows that male virgins who post on /cgl/ are the ultimate cancer.
is true.

Fucking kek.

Male virgins - not even once.

>> No.8251150

Why would any man want a woman from /cgl/?

sounds like a nightmare

>> No.8251151

>>8251147
Maybe you should go back to your MRA board on misogyny-chan or Reddit?

I mean you cannot seriously expect me to treat your post seriously after all of the garbage you said in this post.

>> No.8251154

>>8251143

I don't know what the fuck kind of weird shit you are posting, but I didn't care to finish it.

I don't give a shit what you got between your legs, it just pisses me off when people post bullshit and act like general retards instead of providing content and conversation. Tehre's a mix of men and women in all boards of this website, including this one. If you are looking for a place where you won't find one or the other, this is the wrong place for you to be.

And since when is cosplaying and lolita about sex, that isn't what its about for the majority of people and costumes.

>> No.8251159

>>8251151
You literally just proved >>8251124 's point. Good job idiot.

>> No.8251163

>>8251151

Whatever, I think its safe to say this thread is dead. On one hand we got feminazis like you who have derailed it over a story of a dude mentioning a costume is hot; on the other hand you got retarded machos like >>8251143
who think all women are sluts and too stupid to talk to.

and everyone else in between just trying to stay on topic and talk about something other than sex and gender are stuck here facepalming your combined stupidity. They should put you feminazis and MRAs together in a colisseum and let you duke it out for the good of humanity; you idiots have no help.

>> No.8251169

>>8251159
I absolutely do not care if I "proved" some MRA's perception of women. You are the scum of society but thankfully you will never procreate so humanity has a bright future ahead of itself.

>>8251163
>using the word "feminazi" seriously

Yep, you will never have sex in your life.

>> No.8251171

>unironically using the phrase MRA

time to climb back inside Hillary Clinton's roastie

>> No.8251172

>>8251171
I hope you're going to kill yourself when Hillary wins the elections (because she definitely will and thank God for that).

>> No.8251173

>>8251169

What word would you like me to use for idiots like you? I'll use whatever word you want to describe your stupidity.

>Yep, you will never have sex in your life.

Again with the sex. You've got some weird obsession with for someone who calls people out for talking about it.

You need help; seriously.

>> No.8251180

>>8251172
I'm not from America so I don't give a shit

in my country we don't actually have blood thirty -warmongering psychopaths running for office

hope you're looking forward to the floor of the Oval Office being lined with the corpses of Palestinian children

>> No.8251181

>>8251173
It's not an obsession - I am making fun of you and I know that this is the thing that makes you butthurt the most. No matter how much you pretend it doesn't affect you, simply calling you a virgin is guaranteed male tears.

>>8251180
I see, so you're from Saudi Arabia. That would explain why you're so misogynist.

>> No.8251182

>>8251171
>>8251172
>>8251180

Holy shit can you fuckers go argue somewhere else and quit derailing the thread?

>> No.8251187

>>8251181
more Saudi women will die because of Hillary Clinton than Saudi men in her term, I hope you're looking forward to that

braindead tumblrcunt

>> No.8251194

R9k here

This is good thread

>> No.8251218

>>8251181
It's cute that you think you're being a clever troll when really you're just making yourself look like an even bigger dumbass who can't come up with an argument other than calling people misogynists and virgins. The people you're replying to have made really good points, so unless you can come up with a decent counterargument you should just leave this thread now to save yourself the embarrassment. No one in this thread is butthurt except you.

>> No.8251241

>>8251218
Stop replying to me you male piece of shit. I'm not even reading your garbage anymore.

>> No.8251252

>>8251241
>typical hillary clinton voter

>> No.8251261
File: 829 KB, 276x200, butthurt.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8251241

>> No.8251307

>>8251194

cgl/tumblr is one giant fucking hugbox for women

>> No.8251309

>>8251307
And the rest of 4chan is one giant hugbox for male virgins.

>> No.8251315

>>8251309

Enabling and providing a hugbox are not the same thing

>> No.8251332

Let's end the thread on a high note:
#KillAllMen

>> No.8251333

>>8251309
you're pretty obsessed with the concept of male virginity

I think somebody has a fetish

>> No.8251339

>>8251333
Keep dreaming. The only girl I ever heard had a "virgin fetish" on /cgl/ was a shitposting attention whore who did it just for feeling like a special snowflake and we outed her as a professional prostitute later (she was advertising herself as a camwhore on /soc/).

>> No.8251345

>>8250894
>>8250953
Holy shit, this is my new go to copypasta.

>step one
>have friends
10/10

You're so fucking oblivious to how retarded you sound it's incredible.

>> No.8251347

>>8250984
>I was depressed and losing all my friends, the love of my life got bored with me and just left. I had no job and my family was seriously not helping. No money, no cosplay, no-one to listen, no fun.
Fucking seagulls man. Honestly.

This is so first world teen problems it's unreal.

>> No.8251351

>>8251339
>Keep dreaming.

why on earth would I would to fuck you? I was pointing out the obvious

>> No.8251355

>>8251006
Not the anon you're arguing with but,

>Go to events/a class/a karate group. Shit, anything. And don't be an asshole.

is bullshit. I've joined 3 societies at uni and tried to integrate. I haven't befriended anyone.

Your entire post is just nonsense. You assume that just interacting with people will lead to a friendship, for most anons they will be no more than an inconvenience to others.

>> No.8251356

>>8251347
aye, it took her a whole YEAR to build up her meagre handful of friends (yuck) into a hundreds-strong army of party-going normalfags

she worked so hard, you can do it too

>> No.8251358

>>8250949
Because getting married at city hall makes him any less married.

Move it along.

>> No.8251362

>>8251339
Not that person but I've been coming to this board for years and I have seen several femanons claiming they had a fetish for virgin men. Not even making that up.

Admit it, if you ran across a good-looking male who happened to be a virgin and he was nice enough to you, you'd fuck him. Don't even try to deny it.

>> No.8251364

>>8251355

There's something wrong with you.

>> No.8251366

>>8251364
No fucking shit.
The whole point of giving such advice is to help people with something wrong with them.

>> No.8251367

>>8251362
I've also seen it on /fem/

>> No.8251372

>>8251364
yes, because every human you ever met has had an equal chance of becoming popular and well-liked

>> No.8251380

>>8251362
>I have seen several femanons claiming they had a fetish for virgin men.
You mean you've seen Eva Braun posting without trip on (which she would eventually admit afterwards). Fucking retard.

>>8251362
>Admit it, if you ran across a good-looking male who happened to be a virgin and he was nice enough to you, you'd fuck him.
It's unlikely that a good looking man who is a virgin past the age of 18 is normal. Something is clearly wrong with him - most likely an MRA/misogynist or straight up insane person.

Unlike you desperate men, normal people (especially women) won't fuck another just because of their looks. Men are the only gender that care only about looks.

>> No.8251382

>>8251380
god you're an insufferable moron

>> No.8251384

>>8251380
>It's unlikely that a good looking man who is a virgin past the age of 18 is normal. Something is clearly wrong with him - most likely an MRA/misogynist or straight up insane person.
>
>Unlike you desperate men, normal people (especially women) won't fuck another just because of their looks. Men are the only gender that care only about looks.

This must be bait.
It simply cannot be sincere.

>> No.8251396

>>8251384
>thinking that we must be just as shallow as you are because "no way women can be better than me"

As expected of a fedora tipper.

>>8251382
No, you are. Just fucking leave. Go back to /r9k/. Everyone can tell that you two are from there.

>> No.8251406

>>8251339
I don't know if I'd describe it as a fetish but if a guy is a virgin it actually makes him more attractive to me. It's endearing, and I don't necessarily assume there's something wrong with him. My fiancé was a 25-year-old virgin when I met him and discovering our sexuality together was great. To a certain extent it does depend on age. ~30-year-old virgins are still cute to me, but if a guy is still a virgin at ~40 he'd better be either practically asexual or REALLY invested in his job or something.
I'll admit it's probably an insecurity thing for me too, though. I like the idea of being the first one there and making a lasting impression on their lives. It's purely a fantasy of course since I plan on staying with my current guy for the rest of my life, but y'know.

Sage because this shit ain't /cgl/.

>> No.8251409

>>8251396
actually I'm a cosplayer, my name is Amy King :^)

>> No.8251411

>>8251396
>thinking that we must be just as shallow as you are
>claims were from a board where no one cares that much about the opposite sex
>is from a board about dressing up and making yourself look pretty
kek

>muh misogyny
>normal women won't fuck based on looks
>no virgina post 18 is normal thus they are not worthy of me

This is really quite incredible to read.

>> No.8251414

>>8251409
Do you think I'm retarded?

>>8251406
So even you admit that there is something wrong with virgin men; your standards are just lower because you can't be as picky as the rest of us.

>>8251411
Seriously, will you fuck off back to /r9k/ already? I'm sick of your shit.

>> No.8251418

>>8251414
>Do you think I'm retarded?

yes

I do

>> No.8251421

>>8251414
You sure showed me :^)

And no, I like upsetting you by pointing out your bullshit.

>> No.8251425

>>8251418
Well I didn't take your shitty bait so you lost. Now you can only resort to namecalling like the little male brat that you are.

>>8251421
I don't care what you want, I will have the last word in this thread and I will be the winner.

>> No.8251432

>>8251425
>I don't care what you want
That's nice? Dunno why you felt the need to say it since it was pretty obvious.

>I will have the last word in this thread and I will be the winner.
The fact that you're upset means you already lost.
You bring shame upon your board.

>> No.8251433

>went to sleep
>wound up missing like 100+ posts of shitposting

fug

>> No.8251437
File: 147 KB, 1500x1500, kill urself my man.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8251425
>Now you can only resort to namecalling like the little male brat that you are.
> resort to namecalling
> like the little male brat that you are

>> No.8251438

>>8251425
>mocks namecalling
>proceeds to namecall

>little male brat that you are.
>best insult you can conjur is appearance based, gender based and basically age implication based
>has no idea about the validity of the information

You really are retarded.

>> No.8251439

>>8251433
this is where the good stuff starts

>>8250894

>> No.8251448

>>8251438
>>8251437
Male tears make my day.

>> No.8251453
File: 380 KB, 577x784, 0eVzVMB.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8251448
Is that why you're having a shit day?

>> No.8251457

>>8251380
>It's unlikely that a good looking man who is a virgin past the age of 18 is normal. Something is clearly wrong with him
Why the fuck are you pressuring sex on minors? Are you crazy? You've got some serious issues if you think that's okay, possibly even closeted pedophilia. Ngl, that's fucked up.

>> No.8251467
File: 993 KB, 250x250, 1366548292884.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>have sex with a woman
>still love making fun of them on the internet

>> No.8251469

>>8251453
This is one of the most cringeworthy articles I've seen on 4chan. Like do you guys actually think this is "awesome"? To pretend that someone in the media is on your side? That Christian Bale would ever side with you and thinks you're cool?

It's just... it reminds of some loser kid making up fantasy stories with fictional characters he drew on deviantArt to "deal with" the bullies that he cannot actually handle in real life in school or something.

Really embarrassing and pathetic - then again, that's exactly what MRAs are.

>> No.8251471

>>8251448
just like the tears of dying Tunisian children sustain's Hillary Clinton's day?

>>8251457
she's suffering from a serious case of Bad Values

>> No.8251475

>>8251469
tbh I just read male tears and remembered the screenshot. Haven't actually read it.

>> No.8251480

>>8251467
I don't think that your waifu pillow is really a woman...

>>8251457
I'm not pressuring sex on minors. It is normal for girls to start exploring their sexuality around the age of 11-12 nowadays. It is our patriarchal/Christian society that pressures them against it and denies them sex education because they are jealous of young women empowering themselves and taking control of their sexuality at an early age. And probably jealous ugly men too, who think it is a double standard that young girls can have sexual relations with whom they love but they are still not allowed to be raped by old pedophile men.

>>8251475
I didn't read it either, I'm not retarded. Just the headline and the "writer" of the article are more than enough information about how pathetic it is.

>> No.8251481
File: 13 KB, 267x200, 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8251453
Fuckin saved.

>> No.8251485

>>8251480
>It is normal for girls to start exploring their sexuality around the age of 11-12 nowadays. It is our patriarchal/Christian society that pressures them against it and denies them sex education because they are jealous of young women empowering themselves and taking control of their sexuality at an early age.

Lena Dunham pls go

and leave your baby sister alone, for fuck's sake

>> No.8251487

>>8251480
>Just the headline and the "writer" of the article are more than enough information about how pathetic it is.
About as pathetic as buying a cup titled "male tears".
No one in that situation wins.

Also your replies to other anons in that post are hilarious. It's like a tumblr simulator.

>> No.8251493

>>8251480
Nah it was a real flesh and blood woman.
Free, consensual and everything.
But somehow doing so didn't magically make making fun of women on the internet any less fun.

>> No.8251497

>>8251480
>It is normal for girls to start exploring their sexuality around the age of 11-12 nowadays.
pls be trolling. letting little kids "explore" their sexuality is child abuse. you keep saying that the men ITT shouldn't reproduce but i sincerely hope you don't have children, for their sake.

>> No.8251503
File: 11 KB, 257x196, hank.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>the feminists on the internet who throw "male virgin" around as an insult are the same people who fantasise about raping children

is anybody surprised?

>> No.8251504

>>8251487
>About as pathetic as buying a cup titled "male tears".
No, because male tears are a real thing and there's plenty of them in this thread alone.

>>8251485
Bad strawman is bad.

>>8251481
This is exactly the sad failure of a man specimen that I was talking about. Like you can literally feel how he's just pretending that this is funny and that he likes it; deep down he is depressed that no one is actually on their side and no one will ever be, because we live in a progressive society now, and all the MRA/reactionaries' cries to take us back to the Stone Age, where you clubbed a woman and then took her to your man-cave to have your way with her, will never have an effect.

>>8251493
>Nah it was a real flesh and blood woman.
A fleshlight inside a waifu pillow? Cool.

I don't think there is anyone in here (other than your /r9k/ buttbuddies) who believes your story.

>>8251497
>letting little kids "explore" their sexuality is child abuse.
It isn't, you idiot. It is the girls taking control of their sexuality and learning to be sexually independent. They are experimenting with girls/boys/other genders at a similar age as they are so it's perfectly ok and normal. They are doing it all the time, they were doing it 50 years ago too, it was just more hush-hush.

>> No.8251510

>>8251504
>male tears are a real thing and there's plenty of them in this thread alone.

Lena, the only person crying is your younger sister while she's being calmed down by a police officer

>> No.8251516

>>8251503
First of all, I don't fantasize about children. Shitty strawman coming from an MRA with an even shittier fashion sense.

Second of all, it's not even legally possible for women to "rape" since that would require the forceful penetration by means of a penis (or objects). Women can only abuse children (theoretically, they usually don't) or sexually harass men (which they almost never do - it's like a ten million to one for male-on-female harassment cases to female-on-male ones).

>> No.8251519
File: 21 KB, 500x338, asdfadsfasdf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8251504
>gets mad
>says they like the tears of the people who made them mad
lol

along with the fact that you base peoples social status on getting pussy, and rpomoting child abuse.

You are a very troubled individual.

>> No.8251520
File: 871 KB, 968x720, 1416491900363.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8251504
>my one and only insult isn't working!
>I'll just tell him his own life didn't actually happen!

Is your world view being shattered that hard?

>> No.8251522
File: 33 KB, 200x200, MOGG.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8251516
ok fine, so you want to abuse children

>the left wing and semantics, eh?

>> No.8251528

>>8251519
Boy I can't wait for screenshots of my posts to end up on some MRA blogosphere / hugbox / echo chamber.

>>8251520
Yes, your own life didn't actually happen, you are an anime character in coma thinking he's living in real life. Whatever.

I don't remember saying any of that, but I guess your strawman told you so.

>>8251522
No, I don't. I am a lithromantic grey-asexual so I don't feel much sexual or romantic attraction to anyone, but my previous sex partners were all adult men.

>> No.8251533

>>8251528
>so I don't feel much sexual or romantic attraction to anyone

and yet you feel the need to bitch about virgins

you're not even playing by tumblr rules anymore, you're just a fucking retard

>> No.8251535

>>8251528
>MRA blogosphere
>impyling I give a shit about any right other than guns

>hugbox/ echochamber
>sounds like a SJW

>I don't remember saying that
read your posts, because we saw it

>I'm a special snowflake sexuality
lol

>> No.8251541

>>8251504
>It is the girls taking control of their sexuality and learning to be sexually independent.
You do realize that's unhealthy for them, right? And do you even read the news about all the teen girls committing suicide because they were bullied by their peers just for having sex? Kids are not mature enough to understand sex and how it affects people, it can lead to bullying and depression, so if you're a parent letting your children who are barely out of elementary school get fucked then you should just kill yourself because you're a horrible person.

My sister began having sex at 15 and started cutting herself because of how boys her age were treating her. I can't imagine how terrible it would have been if she were 11.

>> No.8251545

>>8251535
>>impyling I give a shit about any right other than guns
Oh so you're one of those "militant atheist" guys with fedoras? You look and act like an MRA already so you might as well identify as such too.

>we
You mean you and your only other friend from /r9k/. I wouldn't trust your senses, you're the kind of people who would crash an airplane into the Alps for petty reasons.

>>8251533
It's perfectly ok to be a virgin if you're asexual. But you're not. You're a bunch of cis heterosexual white guys who believe the world should bend over for them and who really, really want to have sex with a woman - but you can't and that makes you misogynistic as fuck.

>>8251541
>You do realize that's unhealthy for them, right?
It's not unhealthy if they live in a progressive country that has sex education and contraceptives/condoms available for them.

It's only unhealthy in shitholes like religious America, where they have no sex education, no access to contraceptives or condoms and are forced by their Christian parents to "keep their virginity until marriage". They're gonna do it anyway and it results in teen pregnancies and STDs and stuff. Patriarchy/Christianity's fault.

>> No.8251549

>>8251545
Nah, I just like guns. They're fun.
Also I'm not atheist.

How exactly do I act like MRA?

>cis heterosexual white guys
I now assume you are trolling. If you are not, you should step back and re-evaluate where you are.

>being a whore is good
lol sure
>america isn't 1st world
lol sure
>Patriarchy/Christianity's fault.
lol sure

>> No.8251555

>>8251545
you can be non-asexual but still have a low sex drive or not be attracted to very many people

asexuality is not a solid disposition, and can change at any time

I don't give a shit about these polydragon dimitri-sexuals and even I know that

seriously, what an idiot.....

>> No.8251557

>>8251549
>I now assume you are trolling. If you are not, you should step back and re-evaluate where you are.
I bet she's just trying to make it seem like she's trolling now because she made an ass of herself before. Gotta admire that backpedaling.

>> No.8251559

>>8251557
I was just pretending to be retarded: the post chain

>> No.8251560

>>8251545
and I didn't even catch this

>But you're not.

HOLY SHIT!

that is SUCH a big no-no in that community, they fucking hate being told they're not the identity they identity as

you could not possibly be serious, I'm 100% that this cunt is a troll

>> No.8251563

Guys guys, can't you see whats happening here?

This girl is just a virgin herself. She was so fat, ugly and bitchy that no man wanted to have sex with her. She became extremely bitter over this and like many other undesirable women, took to the internet and begin projecting her own insecurity and anger onto all men.

>> No.8251570
File: 1.19 MB, 800x1058, tumblr_mvcucqwW501s71q1zo1_1280.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8251545

>> No.8251571

>>8251560
What fucking community? I'm talking about /r9k/. Just because you're pretending to be asexual now to troll doesn't mean you are. /r9k/ is 100% heterosexual cis men. There's nothing wrong about pointing it out. An asexual man wouldn't be spewing the misogynistic bullshit that you are doing right now.

>> No.8251575

>>8251571
>/r9k/ is 100% heterosexual cis men.
confirmed for never been on it

>> No.8251578

>>8251570
the SJW crowd would actually find her opinions on sexuality more horrific than your run-of-the-mill homophobe

>>8251571
you assumed I was straight the entire time, I'm bi lel

you don't even know what an asexual is

>> No.8251581

>>8251575
I don't need to go there, there's plenty of youse raiding /cgl/ every day.

>>8251578
Yeah, you sure are an expert on this topic. Suddenly your sexuality changes to make your troll posts look better. Lame.

>> No.8251583
File: 1.17 MB, 950x1229, tumblr_ng34tqjU5m1s71q1zo1_1280.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Patriarchy
I've got a question for you:

If the patriarchy is so bad, how come it's basically universal across all societies that men are the ones in power? There are a few exceptions, sure, but why is it so overwhelmingly tipped towards male rule rather then female rule or equal rule? Why haven't women done anything about this across the several thousand years and millions of societies that they've been part of? I mean, it's not like they're out numbered or anything.

>> No.8251586

>>8251581
>>I don't need to go there, there's plenty of youse raiding /cgl/ every day.
You are just so remarkably stupid that I'm in awe.

In other news gta v finished installing so I'll come back later to laugh at you.

>> No.8251590

>>8251581
My girlfriend hangs out on r9k when she's not trolling /vg/ or playing guildwars

I feel you may be lying to yourself a big.

>> No.8251593

>>8251581
>Suddenly your sexuality changes to make your troll posts look better.

I never mentioned it because it's none of your damn business, but when you're all "VIIRGGIIIINS, MALLEEEE VIRGIIINNNNS" and then reveal you have a snowflake sexuality where you're not attracted to many people, those comments stopped being generic and boring and started being fucking weird

to go on and dictate what asexuality is while you were bitching about "male virgins" (not straight males virgins, or of any other sexuality specifically) just runs your SJW cred into the ground

and are you trying to erase my bi intentity? You know that's a problem in the LGBT community right?

you are so full of shit

at this stage, tumblr is much more likely to care about your posts than any MRA group

>> No.8251598

>>8251590
>My girlfriend

>>8251593
Whatever, your trolling is too obvious and desperate. I'm not even gonna read it.

>>8251583
>If the patriarchy is so bad, how come it's basically universal across all societies that men are the ones in power?
Because the patriarchy is everywhere? Holy fucking shit. What a dumb question.

>>8251586
Yeah go play your misogynistic video games, loser virgin.

>> No.8251608

>>8251598
Yeah, but why is it everywhere, friendo? How did it get in power? And why has it stayed in power? Civilizations have come and gone, societies have crumbled and reformed, but the patriarchy has remained.

Why does it have such staying power and why haven't women done anything about it?

>> No.8251615

>>8251598
>Whatever, your trolling is too obvious and desperate. I'm not even gonna read it.

before I thought that you just had stupid opinions, but now I'm convinced you're just a plain bad person

to have such strong inconsistencies in your "ideology" is actually astounding

go re-think your life

>> No.8251696

> in the process of senior thesis
> majoring in fashion design
> sewing in the studio from morning past midnight everyday
> no one seems to understand why we think that finishing the collection on time or graduating is important
> like we're considered a super shallow major but we're working much harder than any illustration major ever has. Fuck those guys

Which brings me to my lolita related feels

> my best friend had a huge falling out with another lolita friend
> mutual friend accused bff of being ungrateful and not being a good enough friend because we've been in the sewing studio every day of our lives and not taking time to hang out
> mutual friend is in state college and complains about being busy when she's going to birthday parties and hanging out with friends because she feels socially obligated to
> Basically told bff that she gives no shits about the fashion show at all
> doesn't seem to care that it's the culmination of a very expensive education and that actually graduating school is an important thing people should care about
> bff is moving to the midwest in the fall
> she already has an amazing job that will pay off her school loans and I'm still worried about ever getting hired
> mutual friend was my only other good friend in the comm
> once my bff leaves I won't have any friends at all because I suck at keeping in contact with people and don't understand casual conversation
> and meets will be weird because our mutual friend has been part of the comm since the beginning and most people are friends with her
> Basically I'm scare of the future and of being alone and of never being sucessful and right now am working so hard but I have no idea if it will be worth anything
> everything hurts and I feel so resentful of everybody and all I can do is complain because I'm horrible

>> No.8251891
File: 156 KB, 640x766, ugh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

That feel when your boyfriend watches more anime than you and regularly goes to cons with his furry sister but is disgusted with the fact that you go the whole weekend and dress up. Even if you haven't gone to one in over a year.

>> No.8251901

>>8251891
does any woman on this board have a good boyfriend?

>> No.8251903

>>8251901
Probably. But the real question is, is there any woman in the world that won't complain about their boyfriend no matter what he does.

>> No.8251907

>>8251903
lel

>> No.8252141

>>8249973
well without context that sounds pretty bad if they just get a pic of a chick whose decently attractive in your hotel room.

>> No.8252167

>>8251891
He sounds like a loser, anon

>> No.8252203

>>8252167
Holy shit. You know your boyfriend is really bad when even Claudie calls him a loser (who has probably the lowest standards out of any...person who... ever posted on /cgl/).

>> No.8252300

>>8251891
He sounds like someone you'd find on /v/.

>> No.8252588
File: 456 KB, 480x361, just make it stop.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

When does it stop.
Why won't it stop.
I just want to die already.

>> No.8252608

>>8252588
It stops when you die, obviously.

>> No.8252610

>>8252608
No rest for the wicked then, huh?

>> No.8252613

>>8252610
That varies with the type and degree of wickedness.

>> No.8252839

>>8244027
i know this feel. your not alone

>> No.8252850

>>8250944
Hestia is oppai loli, you fucking normie.

>> No.8252860

>>8250996
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abGzxWuLQP8

You're a faggot

>> No.8253245

Last post for FUCK MISOGYNY!

>> No.8253248

Not on my watch

>> No.8253327

>tfw you have a dream about your dead mom
>tfw you constantly remember that no, you're not going to see her again
It's been 5 years now seagulls

>> No.8253389
File: 954 KB, 500x208, 1349913173944121_animate_zps84a7ce6a[1].gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>sewing together 2.5 wigs for one floofy-ass wig
>shit god damn I forgot how fucking tedious sewing wefts is
>like I'm okay with clipping out the wefts and painstakingly pinning up the wigs but
>sewing wefts is a new hell
>tfw also watching Princess Mononoke so I'm simultaneously feeled with DRAMATIC EMOTION

>> No.8253390

>>8253389
*filled, not feeled

>cock on an ass pancake even my typos are in pain

>> No.8253399

>>8245711
I didn't realize I had already posted here.

>> No.8253417

>>8250231
Sure is /r9k/ in here.

>> No.8253430

>>8251114
>You're just an Englishman in a dress!

>> No.8253578

>>8251696
Your not studying at QUT are you?

>> No.8253582

>>8251901
My boyfriend and I have an amazing relationship.

>Mfw I read about other people relationships and they are so incredibly unhealthy/ bad.

It's not rocket science.

>Don't be a cunt. Either of you.
>Don't be selfish. Either of you.

>> No.8253590

>>8249554
Really anon? I don't think it's too much to ask for OP's lolita friend (or the person she thought was her friend) to show a bit of support for her by liking her post instead of being a sandy cunt and trying to out do her.

>> No.8254716

>>8253245
As I said, I will have the last word ITT.

Fuck off misogynerd virgin losers from /r9k/

>> No.8254995

>>8254716
At least wait until its the last thread on the board you dumb cunt.

Like this.

>> No.8255002
File: 16 KB, 255x352, kek.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8254716
No.

>> No.8255004

Long live misogyny