[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 127 KB, 400x299, DwD5P.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8046520 No.8046520 [Reply] [Original]

We love feel threads.
We feel all the time.

>> No.8046922

>am guy
>want to be qt lolita

why even live

>> No.8046923
File: 421 KB, 680x586, 7e1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be 20 yr old
>social anxiety
>never cosplayed before
>no friends into cosplay or weeby shit
>or friends for that matter
>figure I might as well cosplay now before I'm too old
>going to a small event alone
>have to take public transportation in white face
>alone
>walk around
>alone
>there's no activities and I don't know anyone

Fuck, you guys. I'm so scared. I wish I had friends to keep me company. I feel like a fucking idiot

>> No.8046933

>>8046923
i'll be your tomodachi , anon

>> No.8046934

>plan group cosplay with friends
>drop out of group because chest and back acne is too horrendous

It was going to be shitty anyway, just stereotypical boring eeveelution gijinkas, but I hate that my skin problems are bad enough to make me ashamed.

>> No.8046939
File: 287 KB, 760x901, 1394523199373.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>had friend who lied about everything for the longest time
>Only figure out his real birthday last year
>pretty sure it is today
>sent fruit basket shit
>He isn't home all day
>Starting to feel like I might have gotten his birthday wrong

It's embarrassing yet, it pisses me off so much. I was really distraught when he told me he was even lying about something so stupid that I might have just not remembered the real day he told me correctly.
This seems like nothing but, I'm already at a point where I'm breaking. I'm having more problems with other friends and just can't get my shit together. I'm fighting in my head a lot on what to do. I've kept it under control, today I don't know if I can.
I feel like I'm going to start breaking shit.
Like holy fuck how has my life come to such petty shit. Just fuck, I want to go back to being content and my problem being trying to match my clothes everyday

>> No.8046943

Threw some Ozz Onn stuff into a closet child order on a whim and god I love it, this shit is seriously nice. I always thought it'd be awesome to just buy j-fash instead of bothering with normalfag high street stuff that I don't really love but with the yen so low right now, I realised that's actually a viable thing to do.

Apart from for trousers. Fuck buying trousers online. Possibly just fuck buying trousers. Maybe I'll just wear skirts and tights forever now.

>> No.8046949

>want to cosplay
>hard for me to be social and heard scary shit happens at cons

>> No.8046952

>>8046949
You should join >>8046923

>> No.8046961
File: 43 KB, 150x150, l;k.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>want to be kawaii as shit and dress in cute jfash
>adore looking like a boy
> help

>> No.8046963

>>8046961
Do both, of course.

>> No.8047034
File: 35 KB, 290x270, Homestuck cosplay.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8046520
>no ALA
>no Colossal
>no SDCC
>2015 con year is already looking like shit

Fuck my job, I should just take the money and run.

>> No.8047068

>>8047034
>no colossal
fuck looks like I'm not going.

>> No.8047071

>>8046961
Ouji.

>> No.8047073

>>8047068
No Colossal as in I won't be going due to work.

Actually I might be able to do Colossal but I really doubt it. I'm fucked pretty much until summer of 2016.

>> No.8047095

>>8046939
Don't be embarrassed, that's a weird as shit thing to lie about, and it's probably stressful to be friends with a pathological liar. You should send him birthday gifts on completely wrong days, like not even the same month, every year, and gaslight him into thinking he lied about dumb shit like "oh but you told me you LOVE [insert whatever] so I got you all of these!" like get him an industrial sized jar of some condiment he's never used and insist he told you about it and make him feel guilty for lying to you.

>> No.8047111

>>8047073
i knew what you meant

>> No.8047115

>>8047095

Damn, that is passive aggressive as fuck, but well thought out. I like you anon.

>> No.8047118

>>8047111
Then....what?

>> No.8047121

>have really bad skin on hands
>gets really dry and eczema-y in winter
>gets rashy all other times of the year because I have a sun allergy (not even kidding)
>have to choose between wearing gloves that I hope match with my outfits or going out looking like I have some sort of weird rash I'm going to give someone

I still can't believe an allergy to sunlight is real, but I sure do have it.

>> No.8047124

>>8047121
Did your doctor recommend anything to you?

>> No.8047132

>>8047124
Yeah, I have cream stuff I put on it, and I've been using this coconut spray for dry skin on the worst spots, which works well too, but that's mainly for after it shows up.

It just sucks since it feels like it limits the stuff I can do comfortably. I break out into a rash from sunlight, from grass... I should just live in a bubble. That's not too ita, right?

>> No.8047143

>>8047095
You, I like you

>> No.8047149

>>8047095
Why not just ask the friend why they lie so much?

>> No.8047155

I really, really like salads. But I am one picky bitch about what goes in them.
Cheese, nuts, most vegetables, croutons, good shit.
But shit like apples, pears and FUCKING GRAPES need to fucking stop. Every fucking place tries to reinvent the salad to make it new and exciting and just fuck no. Give me some lettuce, tomatoes, Gorgonzola, pine nuts some meat and a drop of dressing and we are good, don't fucking fix what is not broken.

Like, I don't have a problem when I'm by myself or with a close friend who knows I'm a picky bitch and ordering whatever with just this this and this in it but at a lolita meetup I don't want to be that person with a group of strangers and it sucks.
Like, it is normal for a place to just have a fucking burger and ask you what you want on it, why is that not a thing for salads? Just like have the menu say "SALAD" and list all the fucking shit you could through in it and you fucking pick what the hell you want.
More places should have salad bars. fuck this shit, and the weird shit you put in them.

>> No.8047170

>>8047132
>>8047121
Are you me anon? You sound like me. Except I am mostly just allergic to my own sweat and tears and that shit sucks, but causes an eczema like reaction all the same. Though mostly on my fucking face because fuck you too skin lets advertize it to everyone that I had a crying fit.
ANYWAY stop over paying for coconut spray and just get pure coconut oil. Warm that shit up and mix it 50/50 with water. Keep it in a spray bottle in your shower and apply every day at the end of your shower regardless of if you are freaking out or not. maybe add more water when you are freaking out less, or in the summer. BAM.

>> No.8047196

I'm making some leather pieces, and all have to be draped on the (not perfect) form. I haven't been able to try any on until they get permanent closures in them, and I literally have no room for error without visible scarring on the front of the leather.

Just got a zipper in and everything fits. Feels good.

>> No.8047221
File: 108 KB, 400x400, 4148717.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I can't stand my friend no longer. We used to talk about anime, manga and even played to go to Anime Midwest but this guy is really frustrating.

>He's 24
>He stops talking to me for two months because I don't like Senjo from Monogatari
>Stops talking to me for two months because I told him that I didn't like the who series of Monogatari.
>Has physically punched people over Oreimo's ending and has been banned from several forums and communities due to said hostility.
>Doesn't even care if he's banned. Has a "It's life things happen," personality.
>Has flirted with me because it's the internet
>Talks about how he wants girls to step on his face and abuse him like Senjo from Monogatari or Haruhi.
>Wants me to cosplay as Snail girl from Monogatari just because that's his waifu
>Is mad now because I brought up that 90 hour Visual novel anime and "How dare I defend such an anime that's obviously shit! You're shit too!"
>Mfw

>> No.8047224

>>8047221
>*planned not played because of some Guilty gear Tourny.

>> No.8047251

>>8047221
>>Talks about how he wants girls to step on his face and abuse
What's wrong with that?

>> No.8047252

>wake up 5AM
>huge motivation to sew
>can't sew because it's Sunday morning and it would bother neighbors this early

>> No.8047276

>>8047115
Haha, I'm usually a really direct person, but when I want to be a passive aggressive dick, I go hard.

>>8047149
Or do this, I guess, but...won't they probably just lie about it? Do my thing.

>> No.8047283

>>8047276
Then I would confront them even more.
But then again I'm more of a direct person. Everyone's different.

>> No.8047285

Maybe I'm being overdramatic. But I am not even out of college yet and a quarter of my hair has lost pigment. I'll be totally white before I'm thirty. I just looked today and it's spread, and most of the right side of my head is growing in white. I wish I could do something but it's genetic. I can just hope I don't destroy my hair with toner and root touch-ups every few weeks.
It's bothering me because I'm scared my clock is ticking for lolita. I'm afraid that I'm going to look too old when my eyebrows start to go next. White hair is associated with age, I don't want people to think I'm "too old" for lolita, and all I can do is wear wigs and constantly color my eyebrows/lashes. Right when I was finally brave enough to grow out my hair and let it be thick and beautiful too...

God, I'm supposed to be in my prime youth and I'm having a fucking lolita midlife crisis.

>> No.8047294

>>8047283
I don't disagree, communication is best, but how would you even know when they're lying if it's about dumb stuff like their birthday? You'd likely end up confronting them over everything if they couldn't just be honest. My "advice" was mostly in jest, but eh, if OP can have fun with it instead of feeling upset or getting paranoid that their friend is lying to them constantly, fucking with him could be a better option if discussion doesn't work.

>> No.8047295

>>8047285
is it white like grampa's hair, or is it a nice platinum silver/white? Because personally I'd love to have platinum hair. I'd do it myself but the bleach needed would destroy my hair and it would be pointless.

>> No.8047306

>>8047285
girl just dye it a pastel color, you get to skip a step.

>> No.8047309
File: 41 KB, 570x373, Labryinth-570x373.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Used to have super awesome weeby BFF to weeb out about stuff with. Had falling out. So painfully shy just can't seem to make any friendships on the same level anymore. I'm lonely anons...

>> No.8047312

>>8047285
>not even gonna lie i think that'd look fucking sick with gothic

I'm sorry anon. I don't have any advice for you. But, thankfully we have a fashion where one of the main ideals is hair, even fake hair. At least you'd never have to be thought of as 'out there' for wearing a wig.

I think you should try to see if you like how you look when your hair goes white completely. Because, really, you could do some cool things with it.

>> No.8047323

>>8047285
That's life, we all age, some sooner than others.

I obsessed over if I looked too old for sweet lolita and felt like my time was running out. One day I woke up and stopped giving a fuck. I'm still going to age no matter how much I try to slow it down and I'll still be old no matter what I wear. I might as well do what makes me happy and stop obsessing over something I can't control.

>> No.8047327

Do you ever look at a mostly finished bottle of condiments and get physically ill thinking you have eaten all that?

>> No.8047332

>>8047327
Fuck, I think I might now. Thank god I don't eat mayonnaise.

>> No.8047335

>>8047295
It's white. It's lost its pigment; it runs in the family so I know it'll be looking like the thicker version of old woman hair, just like my mom's. So yeah, it's grandpa's old people hair. :(

You should look into salon treatment for platinum hair! I had mine done platinum by a salon while it was still short (just light blonde now) and I know it's a lot of money but my hair's actually healthier now than it was when I was dying it black myself despite all the bleach(well...before I started losing pigment but thats unrelated). It might take a while to work up to the color you want but salon-grade treatment by someone who's really experienced is definitely worth it, I say you go for it :)

>> No.8047344

>>8047170
Oh man, that does sound rough. Sorry to hear it, anon! But I'll definitely try that, thank you!

>> No.8047346

>>8047121
Anon, are you my twin? I'm eczema-y all year round and I have that shit sun allergy too. I also can't take being too hot because it makes me itchy but I hate being cold so it's a horrible cycle of being cold, trying to warm up, getting itchy, being cold again. Using a heater also dries my skin out, there's no winning.

>> No.8047347

>>8047276
>or they would probably just lie about it
I don't know, maybe they wouldn't.
I don't know if I can be considered a pathological liar since I only ever used to lie about one thing for a reason, but I told people I was of a different nationality for some time because I come from a country that people don't exactly have the best opinion of.
I have no idea why someone would lie about their birthday, but maybe they're insecure with their age?

>> No.8047354

>>8046943
How's shipping from CC? I've been eyeing some stuff but keep pussing out because I feel like shipping to US would be not worth the $$$. High street store fashions are so bleh recently.

>> No.8047454
File: 25 KB, 480x480, pikachu__megusta__by_muffucker-d5cz7yu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>mfw I finally realized I'm a 35 year old man in a 23 year old girl's body

>> No.8047458

>>8047454
Go home da you forgot your medicine.

>> No.8047496

>>8047221
Don't worry, anon. I'll be your new friend ONLY if you cosplay my waifu.

>> No.8047563

>>8047132
I have an allergy to grass and sun too are you myself?

>My feels are I shit with the doors open one time i was taking a nice dump but hear strange clicking
>look over to the clicking and see a black blur cause I'm shitting with glasses off. Black blur skitters across to open door
>Mfw its a dinnerplate sized white marked huntsman. I am arachnaphobic to a serious degree.
>forgets to wipe ass as im trying to hold down puke from giant spider which is now in the hallway blocking my escape out.
>everytime it moves i can hear it skittering and clicking...it goes into bathroom so i cease my chance and run like a madwoman out the house.
>I'ts one o clock at night i'm in a black lacy nighty with no bra or panties on.... I'm sitting on the front porch waiting for fiancee to get back from work.
>A muthafuckin different spider crawls over my leg run into tall grass i'm allergic too, to get to the front pathway outside the yard on the street.
>curled up against the lampost waiting all night for fiancee to get back... Already broken out in hives from grass.
>he gets back comforts me and goes inside and kills spider. I go back inside take a shower and pee.
>Next thing i know another fucking smaller huntsman crawls near toilet.

Why am i an arachnophobe born in australia?
Good feels got Vampire prelude in the mail

>> No.8047572

>>8047563
I suggest you get the fuck out of Ausland ASAP, kill the animals.

>> No.8047587

feel dis dick nigga

>> No.8047619
File: 736 KB, 250x141, 1390889282068.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Been super depressed
>Haven't worn lolita in over a year
>Not taking care of myself
>Today I decided to have a 'date night' once a week where I clean myself up and look pretty
>Gussed up. Feel nice.
>I'm finally setting up therapy and looking forward to recovery

>DREAM DRESS ON SALE FOR ONE HUNDRED LESS THAN USUAL
>SUCCESSFULLY SNAGGED IT

I'm looking forward to being kawaii again. Things are looking up.

>> No.8047670

I accidentally stabbed my thumb with a fork. BTW that shit hurts.

>> No.8047694

>bfs dad is moving an hour away
>bf currently lives with mom
>dad's new house is in the middle of miles of housing and farmland, closest town is >30 minutes' drive away
>no higher education
>for some reason he thinks it'll be better living there than here in our college town
>trying to convince me to move with him
>seems really convinced

/cgl/ I'm so scared. I might lose him. I don't want to go there. But he really wants to.

He's convinced that his dad will be able to help him move forward (but he won't explain what he means at all) and that it'll all get better moving there, but it's a dead zone. There's nothing in the area. The cost to drive to a town to go to work would almost nullify what we'd be able to make at work even if we could carpool, especially starting in a new place. He's just not listening to me at all.

It's just a bad idea but he's so taken with it.

>> No.8047696

>>8047694
You can get another boyfriend, but you can't get a second shot at your future. Why not long distance for a bit?

>> No.8047700

>>8047696
I'm just so afraid that if we do that, he won't come back. Not for fear of losing him to another girl, but he wants to go because he thinks his dad will be able to help him move forward with his life. He's been stuck at his mom's for a while with not a lot of room (he's sort of stuck in the basement of a tiny house) and his parents don't seem to want to help with anything. He's 19 and his stepdad expects him to just know how shit works in the world with no guidance. In that aspect, it will be better. But I don't think he understands that he actually has to DO something to make things change, daddy can't do it for him. There are plenty of opportunities in our town if he went out and looked, he just hasn't done it.

>> No.8047708

Lots of new members have joined up to the local lolita comm, attention whores, tumblr special snowflakes, creepy guys and cosplayers with agendas.
2015 is going to be full of fireworks and I can't wait

>> No.8047731

>>8047700
what is it with yanks chucking their children into the basement
wtf yall some prison dungeon wardens or some shit

>> No.8047820

>>8046939
>>8047095
Some people have trust issues and don't tell anyone the truth about personal stuff. It's so they can trust you without feeling like they're exposing themselves.
If you did that passive aggressive stuff, he'd just stop trusting you completely and probably cut off contact.

>> No.8047822

>>8047155
That's a problem with everything when you eat out, isn't it
>eat out
>order fries and a sausage
>thick ass sweet sour sauce over both fries and sausage
IT'S OUR SPESHULTY

>> No.8047880

>>8047731
>calling someone a yank
>typing like a nigger or texan cowboy
the fuck

>> No.8047893

>>8047880
I was being facetious, obviously

>> No.8048390
File: 191 KB, 500x281, tumblr_n5war9HTxB1qhzw8jo4_500.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>work at a pretty nice chain grocery store as a cake decorator
>have worked there since late high school
>senior in last semester of college now
>transferred to the same store in my college town
>worked three days as "new" employee
>not in the system or on the printed schedule as a result
>check both and can't find when I work next
>before winter break asked one manager about my schedule
>he said I wasn't working until I come back/put in availability to come back from break
>ok, that's fine
>think nothing of it bc I'm still not in the system/a new employee to the store
>break happens and I'm back home
>get an email asking to call the store
>oh they must want my availability now
>send them my availability via email so that it's on paper and leave my number for further questions
>asked to call them again
>shit what's wrong
>different manager (we have 3 in the department) informs me that they scheduled me for three days despite the fact that I didn't submit my new availability
>said they've tried calling me
>see no calls from workplace
>due to "job abandonment" I've been "let go"
>????
>try to explain what my other manager told me
>told it was "my responsibility" to follow up on my availability despite the fact that I was told not to worry about it until a week before I came back, which I did

I'm going to talk to HR tomorrow but I'm just. Really scared and discouraged. I've been a model employee for nearly six years at my other store and it seems like a series of bullshit misunderstandings has cost me a consistent job. I've had problems in the past with age discrimination (I mostly work with middle aged women) and my friends have had other more serious problems (power abuse/etc) but I just can't believe something like this is happening to me. I'm hoping I can clear this up but I haven't even told my folks yet because I'm so upset and ashamed. I've been sitting on this anxiety all weekend and it's awful.

>> No.8048447

>>8048390
You probably live in a better country than I do with laws that forbid this, but what sometimes happens with some employers is that they purposefully lead you on and tell you you're just interning or in training and fire you after a month eithout paying you on purpose so they have free labour.

>> No.8048485
File: 1.36 MB, 779x800, 1409440121861.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Seeing someone in your dream dress with an ugly coord.

>> No.8048578

>>8047221
Damn, the edge is strong. Don't worry, anon, it looks like I'll be missing out on AM, too.

>tfw no Btssb tea party
>again

>> No.8048589

>>8048447
Man that's fucked up. I don't think that's the case here but this company has pulled some shit with other people so it wouldn't surprise me that they're attempting to pull the wool over my eyes too.

>> No.8048591

>>8047285
Better than balding. I moved back with my parents because boomer-ran generation, and it was a little daunting to see how thin my mom's hair is at 50 (my dad's been having a bit of halo for a while now) while I helped her curl and attempt to cover up exposing scalp. I'm hoping that I don't end up losing a lot of my hair too soon. I'm lucky that I don't have wavy hair like my mom and brother (who started balding in his twenties), but I don't know what to expect with having straight hair like my dad.

>> No.8048594

>>8047619
Whoo hoo! What dress did you get?

>> No.8048610

>>8048390
Woah, are you me? Sort of? Definitely call HR and contact your old workplace too. I've been working at a restaurant since uni and now that I've graduated, I've decided to transfer to the one in my hometown. I'm thankful that I've gotten a lot of hours in spite of being off-season and not having my information transferred properly (still can't clock in though), but I'm kind of hating where I work at.

>cafe is super disorganized and too big for the small volume of customers (somehow has a tiny BOH area)
>used to working in tight and fast paced conditions, but still way more organized than current cafe
>miss my co-workers who were mostly the same age
>waiting to hear back from a hiring manager at a better paying job so I can quit the restaurant
>please notice me sempai

>> No.8048620

>>8048390
This has happened to me except I was in Scotland when they "Tried" to call me. When I contacted a manager who was higher in the system everything turned out okay but I still ended up quitting that shitty job. I started to work for an independent bakery that was super chill and still calls me to see how I am even though I moved across the US.

>> No.8048665

>>8048610
I'm gonna call tomorrow -- the lady was off for the weekend -- and try and set up an appointment... it's hard to keep calm when it's so up in the air like this but I'm trying my best to do so. I'll definitely talk to my old store, too, as they know me better and may be able to help. I just hate the idea that I have bad standing with any company when this wasn't even my intent at all.

I hope your better job works out, anon!

>>8048620
I think I'll end up doing something like that, too. Literally the only number I don't recognize from my recent calls (I don't make/receive many) is "No ID" which like... I don't pick up phone calls I don't know and their number is in my phone so why would it come up like that? They told me they left voicemails, too, but I don't have any... sighs, who even knows. I never wanted to keep the job for long after I'm done with school but I was looking forward to the extra money/security/working through the summer and I really don't want to have a bad reputation like this...

>> No.8048679

>>8048589
If you weren't working under the table I wouldn't worry. I live in a place where the most interesting thing to do is shear sheep so we don't get many jobs, see.
Many places take advantage of youths and those truly desperate and then make up some faulty story and fire them because they can. Most people know that, mind, but there's always those desperate enough to try. Funny thing, this country.

>> No.8048702

>buying fabric at jo anns
>see a girl wandering around looking lost, ask her if she needs help finding something (i dont work there though)
>she says yes, i try to help her find it while im waiting for my turn at the counter
>can't, offer for her to ask the cutting counter lady for help before my fabric is cut because it's only a little bit and the question wouldn't take long
>WRONG
>cutting counter lady reads the entire packaging front and back trying to figure it out (even though both I and the girl did already) and is silent for two minutes straight
>"i cant help with this. let me find someone else"
>spends literally 15 minutes talking to the girl and another quilting lady about the problem while i sit at the counter and regret being nice
>she doesn't get back in time to help me, new person does instead (and i mean new as in, second day there)
>doesn't know how to do fucking anything
>says she has to measure the fabric four times because she's left handed (what?? she had it right but kept doing it over and over)
>can't even do it, asks the lady from before to help, she cuts it for me and gives me my slip after five more minutes of the new person complaining they don't know how to do anything
>get to the checkout, enormous line
>it was only 1.5 yards of ONE kind of fabric
>10 minute trip turned into a 35 minute trip
>fml

The only thing that made it slightly ok was a middle-aged lady's phone going off in the line with her ringtone being "talk dirty to me" followed by "call from: home." I thought she'd answer it but she just kept letting it go on and it was just so awkward but hilarious at the same time.

>> No.8048710

>>8048702
>"talk dirty to me"
>tfw your inner 80's hair band wanna-be squeeled
Sorry man, but I love me some Poison. Lol

>> No.8048722
File: 28 KB, 427x231, 1390896542825.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

> dropped out of sixth form four years ago today
> loads of people told me I'd regret it/I was wasting my life
> at uni now, doing well for myself at something I really enjoy, pretty happy with where I am
> haven't seen most of my sixth form friends since I dropped out, used to spend almost every waking hour there doing band/choir/drama/whatever the fuck, stopped all of that when I dropped out
> still feel sad on this day every year
> no regrets or anything, just lonely (even though I have awesome new friends now)
> miss that part of my life desperately but wouldn't change my decision even if I could
> sit in my flat watching House and crying

It's a weird feel.

>> No.8048749

>>8048710
I meant the Jason Derulo song, actually. Didn't realize I mixed up the names, oops.

>> No.8048795

>>8046922
>implyinf you can't be qt lolita
>>8047221
you should get out of that friendship m8, he sounds fucking crazy
here's my honey nut feelios
>want to wear lolita
>hear too many stories about people wearing lolita getting harassed
i just want to be the qt

>> No.8048806

>accepted to model for a brand
>computer broke
>couldn't reply for a couple days
>they already contacted a different model

Ouch.

>> No.8048813

>>8048806
>didn't care enough to reply from another device

>> No.8048815

>>8048806
>no phone, internet café or friend's/family member/workplace computer
Welcome, time traveler from the 90s

>> No.8048820

>>8048813
Not who you're replying to, but I literally only have one way to get to my email. My computer is the only thing I have that can do it.

Not everyone has an arsenal of ways to get online.

>> No.8048831

>>8048815
>>8048813

>>8048820
^this. I couldn't use another device, and I don't have a phone that has access to the internet because I'm poor.

>> No.8048851

>>8048831
I know that feel. I'm using a phone I've had since I was sixteen or seventeen. Six or seven years old now. It's a flip phone. It supposedly has internet access, but it has never even once worked when I tried it. The phone freezes and I have to shut it off.

>> No.8048863

>>8048851
jfc buy a new phone. Even if you just buy a new flip phone, you can get one for like $10 on ebay.

>> No.8048876

>>8047820
>If you did that passive aggressive stuff, he'd just stop trusting you completely and probably cut off contact.
That would probably be for the best, that bitch is lying like there is no tomorrow. I'm pretty sure the op is starting to get even bigger trust issues because of that friend.

>> No.8048894

>>8048851
new nokia bricks are about €20 mate, wifi, email and all

>> No.8048898

>>8048679
jesus fuck where do you live

>> No.8048934

>>8048894
It costs like $50 more a month for a data plan where I live.

>> No.8048959

>>8048934
I'm in the US and Straight Talk has a $45 unlimited data plan. Virgin I think has a $35 unlimited data plan.

>> No.8048964

>>8048959
I wish that were an option-I live in the middle of nowhere. Like, a town with 400 people, and hours away from a major city.

>> No.8048966

I think my bra band size has finally gone up from a 28 to a 30. On the one hand, sucks that it's probably pudge on my back that's made it bigger, but on the other hand, it gets me into a bigger range of bras to pick from, so that's nice. I mean, as nice as the experience of having breasts and trying to wear j-fashion will allow.

>> No.8049172

>>8046520
>buys dream dress after months of not seeing it
>two more of the same dress show up the next day
>one costs less and the seller actually lives in my state
>gdi is this is what i get for jumping at it as soon as i first saw it again

>> No.8049198
File: 13 KB, 259x167, d5895649a4034ef7580a23a3a1ba41314c343683311493e314a1484a15992140.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I think I dun goof'd on Closet Child
>Order a nice JSK
>Checkout, choose Paypal as the payment option
>Errything good so far
>Go to paypal page, remember that the prepaid card I'm trying to use isnt associated with the account
>I'll just add it and pay
>Lolnope, PP rejects card
>Start to panic
>I'll just close tab, go into my cc account and see if I can pay another way
>Nope
>OHSHIT
>Frantically leave a message in broken Japanese, stating that there is a problem with PP and can I pay by visa.
>Pic related

I don't get why PP wouldnt accept the card as I had used it up until the 2nd of this month, when I took it from the account as I decided to use my bank card as my main payment card. The only reason why I even used the fucking prepaid card was because banks closed and I really wanted that JSK. Am I screwed with CC? Will they ban me?

>> No.8049205

>>8046520
Thanks for taking the hit, anon. You can do it!

>> No.8049220

>>8047121
Are they medicated gloves or something? Just match your wardrobe to the colour of the gloves.

If they're not medicated, then plenty of brands sell nice looking gloves that you can wear in the summer time. You want short ones, maybe with cuffs.

>> No.8049240

>>8047285
Congratulations, you are transforming into the main character of an anime. Go hug your Mom.

In all seriousness though Anon, I think white/grey hair looks very elegant. If I were you I would lighten the whole thing to ease the transition, then you can start growing it out. I think short hair is more associated with age than colour. My grandmother has white hair that she keeps in a long plait (a bit like Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle) and it looks really youthful!

>> No.8049251

>>8047700
I don't understand this mentality about losing him. Like seriously, you can still be friends, he's not gonna die there or something, and it's not the end of the world if you don't end up with him through poor choices he makes. You aren't there to be his parents for him, and you need to look after yourself or you'll both be chucking your lives down the drain instead of just one of you.

>> No.8049257

>>8047327
I don't understand. Why are you eating condiments on their own?

>> No.8049270

>>8047347
Pathological liars don't lie for any particular reason - they lie because they feel that they have to, for odd and often quite arbitrary reasons.

For example, there was a girl at my school who would lie about very strange things - what she had for lunch, for example. If you called her out she'd get annoyed and respond with something like 'GOD, why does it matter?! Get off my back!'

I'd say lying about where you're from for that reason is pretty legit. Americans do it all the time, or so I've heard.

>> No.8049316

My hair has become thin and hair grows on my face and stomach, and I'm worried it's PCOS. I'm going to the doctors on Wednesday but I am scared they won't take my concerns seriously, or they won't be able to help.

>> No.8049323

I broke up with my abusive ex some time ago. Obviously I didn't want anything to do with them after that but they were pretty popular in the local cosplay scene at the time. I ended up distancing myself from all my cosplay friends in case I ran into them, and in the process kind of lost my passion for the hobby altogether.

So a few years later I'm in a stable relationship with a lovely person, and they mention maybe going to a convention since they know I like anime and stuff. They want to cosplay. I want to cosplay. Outfits sorted, passes bought, hotel booked... post on facebook in celebration.

Unfortunately, although I hadn't been in touch with my old cosplay friends, they all liked the post. They can't wait to see me again. They're all wondering what happened. They want to see me at the con. All that's fine - I missed them too - but my worry is that my ex will also be there and try to shoehorn themselves into hanging out with my and my new qt.

My friends know nothing of what went on in that awful relationship. I feel like if I tell them now, when they're all such great friends with my ex still, it'll look like I'm a bitchy ex that just wants to ruin everyone's time (which is what some of my rl friends suggested when I brought up not wanting to hang out with my ex).

I'm hoping that they'll just know to stay away - but I know if they do try to contact me at this convention then I'm likely to freak out, and my current partner will probably flip his shit too (since crazy ex had some nasty dealings with him when they first discovered we were dating).

tl;dr I need to avoid my batshit crazy ex at a small convention that they will definitely be attending without offending any mutual friends or letting the SO know that I'm that worried about it.

>> No.8049334

>>8049323
Oh, 'they' in the second to last paragraph refers to my ex, not my friends. I'm using the genderless plural because I'm actually terrified that my ex might be reading this right now, recognise themselves, and decide it's worth stalking me some more because I'll freak out about it.

>> No.8049346

>>8049316
Just ask them to do all the tests they can - blood, urine, whatever. If you're in the UK there shouldn't be a problem, if you're in the US you're paying them to do it so they can damn well do it.

Try to avoid any hint that you might have looked up your symptoms before you go in there though. (bad) Doctors see any kind of self-diagnosis as a major red flag and they might zero in on refuting your claims.

I went to my doctor with an ear infection, told her that's what I thought it was, and got a half-hour long list of reasons it probably wasn't an ear infection. Then she checked. It was an ear infection. Duh.

>> No.8049385

I just want a lolita friend but i'm not exactly the most outgoing person. I've just started to really get into it. I just got my first brand dress the other day and stuff. I feel like i shouldnt join the local comm until i have a full coord together and if i join one of the general lolita facebook groups i know i'll just lurk. I'm also scared to approach lolitas on tumblr because i feel like they might blow me off as a random newbie. I just want someone to talk about lolita with.

>> No.8049390

A while ago my friend told me he loves me. As love late he's become increasingly open about it even mentioning that when he got his teaching license, he planned to propose. I like him as my friend but this whole idea that he so badly wants to marry me has become increasingly uncomfortable. I got out of an abusive relationship a while ago and the idea of someone wanting to fuck me makes me feel ill.

And to stay on topic
>Prefer boleros and cardigans to blouses
>Can't find any boleros I like for sale and I only have 1 lolita appropriate cardigan.
>Dammit.

>> No.8049398

>>8049385
I'm in a similar enough boat anon. Hit me up if ya wanna chat: chuu at sharklasers dot com(I'll give u my proper email then)

>> No.8049402

>>8049390
>>8049323
and here we go, classic /cgl/ le abusive relationship meme

>> No.8049404

>>8049390
Just tell him to fuck off for a while, it's not that hard.

>> No.8049416

>>8049402
They're probably not even abusive.

>> No.8049429

>>8049416
Nowadays girls call anyone abusive. I went to reddit once (once) to see ffa and the amount of sob stories and "waaah he was mean to me once, he's suh abusive!" was overwhelming.
Like don't use the word so lightly, a douchebag isn't necessarily abusive.

>> No.8049450

>have qt girlfriend
>she complained we didn't have enough hobbies in common
>I used to be into sewing and clothes/dress making in high school
>Lolita doesn't seem like much of a stretch
>get her a sewing machine as a present
>she gets discouraged by some shitty patterns she got online
>she refuses to take any advice from me because "you're a guy, you don't know anything about this"
>she gets so discouraged she begins to think she's too old for Lolita (only 25, looks 16)
>I still enjoy Lolita, but I'm too masculine (huge beard to hide a pathetic chin, burly build, short muscular limbs and torso) to get involved in the community without automatically being labeled a creep
>got off work early one day and was browsing /cgl/ while her brand rots on the closet
>she wasn't home so I put out a coord I liked to see if she might try it on
>she gets home and gets mad because I was "going through her stuff"
>didn't even look at the coord before throwing it in the closet in a pile
>we haven't had sex in the two weeks since
Feels bad. I never thought I'd feel these feels.

>> No.8049474

>>8049450
>tfw didn't get laid since.... well fuck it's been a year probably
>relationship is still intact and I'm not exactly the most sexual of creatures but he is slowly turning more towards GTA V and less towards me namsayin

>> No.8049482
File: 645 KB, 959x962, rooster.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8049450
you sure you're not lusting after the cock?

>> No.8049486

>>8049402
Sorry. It just happens to be part of the reason my friend makes me feel uncomfortable.
>>8049404
It's not hard when you have a lot of other people to talk to about certain things and I don't.

>>8049416
>>8049429
I'll just say that no it's wasn't that he was just mean to me a few times.

>> No.8049514

>>8049450
She sounds really agitated, are you sure there's not something that's bugging her? Maybe troubles at work or a frustration with you that she hasn't been able to bring up?

>> No.8049541

>>8049482
No. I've never gotten along with men, not even gay men or trannies (I grew up in California, so there were plenty). Women have their obstacles, but they're all I've had in my life since adolescence. Vaginas are by far the most satisfying hole to stick one's dick in, hands down, especially when you're too large to be deep throated.

>>8049514
As far as I know, everything is wrong in her life. I wasn't who she was hoping I'd be, she didn't get to escape her past like she thought she'd be able to when she moved across the state to live with me, work makes her miserable and physically ill, we're sexually incompatible on a mechanical level but she won't do exercises to correct that, and she's frustrated that it will take a total of 12 months (6 months in) for me to save up a down payment on a house for us to live in instead of this apartment, and she's constantly preoccupied with negative thoughts, and sexual fantasies of other men.

She's pretty much my last shot at a wife, but I don't know that I'll be able to help her through all of this.

>> No.8049549

>>8049541
Uh, she needs to sort her shit out before you guys even consider getting married, and if you're saying things like "She's pretty much my last shot at a wife" you probably have some stuff to sort out as well. Continue dating if you find it worthwhile still, but no kids or marriage until your relationship feels healthy.

>> No.8049572

>>8049549
I've already pushed the wedding back indefinitely until everything can get sorted out (she wanted to get married when she moved in, and I asked her to wait, which cascaded into her old life catching up to her, and me being a failure in her eyes).

She's my "last shot" because I'm absolutely horrible at dating. I met her 8 years ago through a convention, and have been stumbling through failing relationships for half that time, and being bitterly alone the other half of the time. If this doesn't work, I'd rather be alone than sink effort into nothing again.

Neither of us are healthy, and neither of us are aiming for a healthy relationship. We're just trying for something stable that doesn't drive either of us insane.

>> No.8049596

i've gotten diagnosed with an ED recently, but the fact that nobody ever tells me i'm too skinny really gets me worried that it's wrong.
i mean, i know i do, so trusting my own judgement isn't right, but the fact that despite having an ED i've never been strong enough to get to a weight other people would point out really bothers me and makes me feel really weak.

>> No.8049608

>>8049572
Don't fucking do it man, there's always someone better, you gotta do the confi-dance and man up

>> No.8049612
File: 497 KB, 500x340, 79TQ.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8049572

It's not going to be stable, that's one fucking thing for sure. Pic related is where your relationship is headed.

>> No.8049636

>>8049612
>>8049608
B-but, this is this best I've ever done in a relationship. Out of the three times I've been asked to marry a woman, this one has been going fairly well, partially because I'm more sensitive to the issues in the relationship. Normally I don't notice them until they blow up in my face at the end of the relationship. I know what the issues are, I just don't know what to do about them.

>> No.8049637
File: 92 KB, 640x480, Mami_Chara_Sheet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>will be cosplaying at my local convention for the first time in two years
>normally wear lolita but I've been obsessed with Madoka for so long
>decide on Mami's school uniform (mostly due to little crafting/sewing skills + time constraint)
>bf kindly bought me ring/necklace merch and a plush Kyubey for Christmas
>all I need is the wig, tights, shoes, and uniform
>really uncomfortable about the wig color from any seller toting 'Mami wigs'
>IMO there's more suitable shades of blonde that won't look fake
>I have the same dilemma about Sailor Moon's hair color being too fake blonde
>tfw want to opt for a more ashen color but I know cosplay purists will write it off as an "inaccuracy"
Sigh.

>> No.8049662

>>8049637
As long as you get the clothes and hair styling right, I couldn't knock you on hair shade.

>> No.8049672

>>8046923
Is there a Cosplay community for your area on facebook?

Next time make a post saying who your going as and people will come up to you and say hey

>> No.8049686
File: 85 KB, 280x423, fitimg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8049662
I -kind of- like Cyperous's version of the wig, but the lack of volume is absolutely horrifying and the drills would need major work. I'm thinking of buying two extra wefts just in case.

>> No.8049703

>>8049686
Maybe it's the head but this looks like shit.

Though I remember some girl who tried doing the girls but messed up but it ended up looking more natural and really good.

>> No.8049725

>>8049703
It's the mannequin heads. I own a few cyperous wigs and they're wonderful insofar as quality and color, but their photos are very awkward and they're majorly lax when it comes to styling that takes effort, like drills. But as I said I care for lighter shades and I'd need extra wefts.

I've been researching how to do the drills. My main concern is the discoloration on them caused by the use of the hair glue. There seems to be a divide between people who choose looser, 'natural' curls versus the glue-drills. It'll be a really close call for me, I don't know what I like better.

>> No.8049754

>>8049637
Get something that's close and looks good on you. Style it accurately and neatly.

>> No.8049779

>>8049725
>>8049686
It's by no means an easy hair style to do accurately, but it is possible. Thankfully the hair accessories will be a cue if the hair is a bit too far off on its own, and they could pull the cosplay back together if the outfit is done well enough. There is more than one way to get a 3D facsimile of that hairstyle, and I think you really should go with whichever option you feel more comfortable with wearing and maintaining all day. I've got no idea what your local con is like, but a styling that can take a few hits from stumbling ham planets seems a lot less stressful in my experience.

>> No.8049783

>>8049636
I was in a 6 yr relationship until 2 mon5hs ago and after breaking it off ive never felt better. If youre that commited however, firstly sit and talk about it with her, comfort her and tell her you can be the man she wants if she works towards helping herself. Get a hobby you can both enjoy that isnt stagnant and can air out frustrations like boxing. Fingerbang her if your dick wont fit. Relationships are about growth, truth, understanding and compromise. Keep these in mind but if after your efforts there are no results then you will need to understand that youll be happier without her, both of you will.

>> No.8049846

>>8049172
happened to me too anon, don't feel too bad.
>dream dress comes up during summer, I finally have money
>get in a bid war for it and win
>pick up head bow and socks from other sellers, pay extra shipping, expensive but excited for full set
>one week later
>three of the same dress pop up, full sets, at the same price or less
>rage

>> No.8049854

I'm a teacher that works 45-50 hours a week and to be honest a pretty mediocre craftsperson/cosplayer, but I do enjoy it as my hobby and my work schedule/salary allows me to live fairly comfortably.

My boyfriend is unemployed and beginning college this semester to study sculpture. He is an amazing craftsperson. Lately I've been pouring tons of money and resources into cosplay materials so we can work on costumes together on weekends. His work is going great but he massively wastes resources (3 layers of worbla for each armor piece) and everytime I show him something I've made he looks at me with this tight-lipped shfity eyed smile like he's thinking about how much it sucks. I'm honestly in tears thinking about this right now and he's still working on his costume. ughh uggggggh

>> No.8049890

>>8049636
That's because you aren't gonna sort those issues out until she gets professional help, and probably you as well. Otherwise you're headed for a nuclear level implosion in the not too distant future

>> No.8049905

>period comes
>I am a fucking blood fountain
>Like, fuck I have never, this much
>Gone through like 5 pads today, like soaked
>Eh its fine I have like a stockpile of-
>except I don't
>except this is my last fucking pad
>and it is 11pm
>and nothing within walking distance is open.
MAY THIS BE THE PAD BE THE MYSTICAL PAD THAT WILL LAST THROUGH THE NIGHT.

>> No.8049918

>>8049905
Layers and layers of paper towels, hopefully bounty, the quicker picker upper. Foldm wrap, and repeat as needed. Good luck anon, that was me last month. Currently on the rag, wiping my own crime scene up as i type lol

>> No.8049924

>>8049854
I hope you love him to an illogical degree because it sounds like he's going to be a total leech til you break up. Unless he gets lucky enough to get super popular he's not going to pan out in terms of financial contributions even after graduation

>> No.8049940
File: 618 KB, 400x229, 1359512021205.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

> dealing with glut of self-esteem issues and depression
> quit lolita comm
> haven't worn lolita since last October
> finally getting help for depression
> start taking care of my skin again
> throw myself into my job
> seriously pushing myself to eat healthy
> notice that face is slimming
> skin is finally clear
> boss wants to help me get into program where I'll become a manager
> tfw I finally feel like I can wear lolita again and be proud of myself

I lub you, /cgl/. You guys were my motivation.

>> No.8049993

>>8047252
Fuck that, noisy sewing machines aren't *that* noisy. I have an industrial and it's still quiet enough not to wake the neighbours.

>>8047619
I'm really happy for you, anon. Admitting you need help and then making positive steps towards getting it is so hard, and you're already doing all the right things by making effort to look after yourself. Well done!

>>8049240
>white hair that she keeps in a long plait
gdi this is what I want I am looking forward to going grey for this reason

>> No.8050052

>ordered nameless poem on storenvy for $98 from seller with no review (woody lolita)
>shipping to be paid later
>seller switches all listing so you pay shipping before hand
>seller didnt invoice me for shipping and already sent me dress
>nameless poem for $98 shipped express 4ish days

>> No.8050089

>>8048964
So do I and virgin covers my town.

It really feels like you're making up excises at this point.

I bought a $100 waterproof android and pay $35 per month for unlimited data, unlimited texts, and 300 talk minutes.

>> No.8050149

>>8049541
>sexual fantasies of other men

Like you don't have sexual fantasies about other women.

>> No.8050160

>Jealous of my lolita friends because they nearly all have a boyfriend
>Met said boyfriends
>While nice and funny, most of them are guys I wouldn't hang out in the first place
>I feel a lot less jealous now
I can't into normalfagss. I tried but I can't. Give me a metalhead or a goth anyday, but I don't share enough things with your regular sportsy bro guy. It's not disdain because they're nice and all, we just lack of common points and culture. I maybe would be cloe with an hipster, but still.

>> No.8050178

>>8049541

Ask her if you really need a house or maybe just a bigger apartment.

I've lived with my guy for 5 years. When we have looked for apartments, size has definitely been a big factor. We don't like feeling like chickens. 2 people's things can take up room and make some one bedrooms just terrible to live in.

>> No.8050187
File: 960 KB, 300x157, Space Lolita.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8048594
I can't say for anonymity's sake. But it's a very versatile dress. I can dress is up to super OTT and can wear it casually to pass for normal wear. It's one of the many things I love about it.

>>8049993
Thank you! Thanks for acknowledging how important this is for me. It's been a long time coming. Perhaps it'll give me the confidence to attend a local meet! The future is bright.

>> No.8050191

>>8049924

As cute and enjoyable as your costume making adventures may be together, you may need to steer him toward hobbies that make a little more money.

Sculptures and things he could sell through Ebay. If he is skilled at sculpting, if he uses his head, it can be quite the rewarding cash cow.

I mean, he'll have to work a job to supplement it, but it'll allow him to pay bills and have spending/saving money from the sculptures.

And maybe just suck it in, stick to the sewing, and leave the Worbla for him to mess with.

>> No.8050210

>>8049905
Sacrifice a towel rather than your bedsheet and mattress.

>> No.8050303

>tfw senpai noticed my coords

I think I can die in peace now.

>> No.8050479
File: 496 KB, 320x180, giphy.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be me
>gets excited over guests that cons have
>know alot of them by name as well as what shows they're in
>most of my friends have no clue who i'm talking about
>they get irritated when they dont know who i'm talking about
>once i can tell them what shows the VA has done then they're fine
>most don't care to know or look at VA's
>lonelyfeels.jpg

It just bums me out. I feel like the only one excited.

>also staffing at a con this year
>work my ass off in guest relations
>get offered Head of Guest relations 3 months in
>fuckyeah.jpg
>mfw i can't really ask friends if they'd have anything to add in for future years

Most if not all of my friends know very few voice actors and it doesn't really factor into their draw for the con. I get that it's not everyone's thing. I just wanted to see if there was someone they'd be interested in seeing and i would be more than happy to look into it. I sort of feel alone on this whole guest thing and was wondering what others felt about this?

>> No.8050517

>>8050160
Same thing but other way around.
All lolitas have boyfriends/girlfriends.
Forever alone, because "cannot into normalfags" aswell.

>> No.8050570

The depression suddenly hit like a ton of bricks. I thought I was doing better. Byt right now I just want to go to sleep for a very long time.

>> No.8050642

>>8050570
I know that feeling anon. I've been depressed for about 7-8 years now.
Just keep in mind that you were doing better before, this feeling will go again eventually. Keep busy anon, don't let shit get to you

>> No.8050649

>>8047252
>iktf
I live in a flat so have neighbours above and below as well as to both sides. The abovestairs neighbours are total cunts who often have their music on until late at night and are constantly screaming at each other so part of me thinks "fuck this, have a taste of your own medicine" but then I remember that the other neighbours are nice and I don't want to bother them.
Forever early morning hand sewing.

>> No.8050654

>>8050649
> tfw early morning prop painting and wig styling

>> No.8050662

>>8050479
Personally anon, I've been going to cons for 8 years or so and have never been to a panel/q&a for a VA. I just don't really care. I watched the show/played the game, I don't really feel the need to ask questions to someone who voiced a character. Seems kind of boring.
However I'd probably make an exception if it was someone who had voiced a multitude of characters I enjoyed, or voiced really iconic characters (though I honestly care much less about anime than I do cartoons, so).

Not many of my friends (who are invested in watching a lot of anime) go to conventions for the voice actors, either. More to cosplay and meet people. None of us even really go to panels.

>> No.8050928

>>8050662
Thanks actually, this gives me a better perspective on things as well. I'm trying to shoot for more iconic people that have done a very wide range of well known characters.

>> No.8050938 [DELETED] 

>worked on improving skin/hair/makeup over break
>take class with same professor as last because she's boss
>professor doesn't even recognize me while calling my name during, looking around the class for me
>Looks super surprised when I answer back
>"Oh, anon, and you're in your old seat too!"
Mission accomplished.

>> No.8050941
File: 28 KB, 640x504, 1404525791990.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>worked on improving skin/hair/makeup over break
>take class with same professor as last because she's boss
>professor doesn't even recognize me while calling my name during roll, looking around the class for me
>Looks super surprised when I answer back
>"Oh, anon, and you're in your old seat too!"
Mission accomplished.

>> No.8051081
File: 61 KB, 540x540, 2015-01-12_15.09.40.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>just got first burando
>should be good feels
>it's fucking gigantic on me
>should have been just a few cm too big
>nope.avi

I-I guess it doesn't look too bad, right?

And it's more like a JSK/Salopette hybrid so maybe it's okay?

>> No.8051091

>>8051081
You might be able to take it in a few cm? Or bring it to a seamstress?

>> No.8051117

>>8051081

>dem feels when brand is too big for you

I just bought two main pieces with no shirring. Big mistake. One of them is a jsk that just fits like a gigantic tube, the other has boob space so big I have the opposite of boob loaf.

I'm afraid to bring one into the seamstress as well because it's chiffon, and the last owner didn't exactly keep it in the greatest condition. I'm trying to revive it but it looks pretty worn out and ready to give out at the slightest wearing.

>> No.8051122
File: 421 KB, 700x525, 1411054021803.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I just lost my food stamps today. Long story short:

>My state is cutting foodstamps unless you can earn $150 a week or you can prove you're disabled
>About 65,000 are losing their stamps this month who need it in my state

I lost my job 4 months ago and can't find one. I'm promised my resume will be checked out and am ~on top of the list~ then see new employees in said stores every time I go in.
I went in to my local CVS today, handed in a fifth application, was told that they're no longer hiring despite being given the ol'
>Great resume! We'll contact you soon!

for months and broke down after I left.

I have about 12 days of food left in my home and it seems like this is my last month with the internet, since I'm out of money now. I have no food banks around me, I have no family to help, I have zero friends and can only get around on my own two feet.

I know I'm just being overly emotional right now, but I am terrified. I don't want to go hungry again.

>> No.8051145

>>8051122
What kind of jobs are you aiming for?

>> No.8051161

>>8051117
This is even shirred on the back, and no, the previous seller didn't stretch it out.

>>8051081
I'll have to see if there's a seamstress in the area that could take it in. Maybe she could just tighten up the shirring? I'd try it myself, but I don't want to fuck it up.

I wish my nana wasn't old as dirt, she used to be a really good seamstress.

>>8051145
They just said they applied at CVS (which is a pharmacy/drugstore/general store if you don't have them around) so I'd assume they're shooting for anything they can get.

>> No.8051170

>>8051145
Anything around my area. Drugstore, fast food, post office, library, restaurant, I went to two bakeries, I even applied at the DMV and the bank despite knowing I probably won't get the job. I've probably annoyed all the local businesses by handing in several applications to boot.

I can't afford bus fare. I've been using all my extra cash for the net bill to try to look for a job online too and the fact that I used the net to ease some stress. I now realize that was a terrible idea.

>> No.8051173

>>8051122
Try applying to many many jobs at once.
You don't have to worry about turning employers down if you get multiple "yes" responses.
Just personally show up in every single pharmacy, grocery store, even fast food joints that you could work in. Bring your resume if you must, but don't let them do you away with "we'll check it and contact you". Ask for a quick talk with whoever is responsible for new hires. Tell him you need to be employed fast and can start working right now.

It sounds hard, but it's ridiculously easy to find a job like this. Everything's better than going hungry.

>> No.8051193

>>8051173
That's exactly what I am doing. I write down I'm available every day, day and night. For example, whenever I hand in an application for CVS the cashier grabs the manager, since he checks them out on the spot. It's incredibly frustrating, since he'd say I'm on top of the list, or that he's going to contact me soon then I see someone new in there. I know it's just sweet talk, but it still got my hopes up.

No one is hiring, they don't pick me, or I get told it's a family business.

>> No.8051206

>>8051193
Do you call them back? You have to call back and inquire about them before they'll hire you most times. Or just go in and ask about it. Ask if it's been looked over, ask if it'd be possible to set up an interview.

>> No.8051213

>>8051206
No, I didn't call them back. I don't have a phone anymore now, since I can't pay for the bill. I just kept going in these stores to hand in applications to show them I was interested in working.

I'm desperate enough to just hitch a ride on the street tomorrow to see if I can be brought to the city a good ways away to apply around there. Wish me luck!

>> No.8051249

>>8051213
Go in to the stores and just ttell them you're inquiring about your application, then. Don't hand in another one if you never asked about the previous one. No wonder you're not getting anything.

>> No.8051260

>>8051122

I think this is great, I have a job and eat one meal a day.

I can't get food stamps, unless I marry my room mate.

After 3 years though, I don't even want them.

My poverty keeps me thin and fit.

>> No.8051266

>>8051260
>work at a restaurant
>never spend any money on food

I just eat all the old shit that was supposed to be thrown out (it's not gross but quality control requires it to be tossed) and if the cool managers are on they let me make myself a meal.

>> No.8051267

>>8050160
Eh, maybe you're just judgmental. My boyfriend comes off as sports bro-y, but after I got to know him and invited him to try some of my interests, he very willingly turned into a huge geek. Maybe you just have to be the one to open the door.

>> No.8051269

>>8051267
Same with mine, he seems like a douche at first, but he's just a sweetie and a dork.

>> No.8051270

>>8051260
>one meal a day
>fit
pls
cardio in a fastened state damages your heart. pls stop anon

>> No.8051274
File: 25 KB, 250x250, 1397712355338.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>have been sewing for upwards of ten years now
>entirely self-taught, by no means amazing but idk above average? I think
>everything I make gets mistaken for store-bought unless they saw me make it

>boyfriend's mother is a quilter and knitter
>talks about sewing a lot but isn’t really good at it at all
>yet every time I meet bf’s extended family it’s
>”Oh anon it’s so cute that you’ve gotten into sewing too! Aren’t you so lucky to have someone like [bf’s mom] around to teach you? You must have learned so much from her!”
>they think she is the most amazing seamstress on the planet
>”She made her own wedding dress, you know!”
>sounds impressive, until you see the pictures
>it literally looks like a bleached potato sack or large pillow case with a ruffle wonkily sewn to the bottom
>I’m 95% sure it actually used to be a pillowcase but afraid to ask
>in the few months that I’ve known her she’s learned more from me than I from her (she’d never heard of pressing your seams, for instance)

>mfw “If you keep practicing you’ll be just as good as her one day!”
>mfw my face hurts from smiling and nodding politely all day
>I know it’s not their intention to insult me, but…
>at least the bf knows better
>I hope

>> No.8051280
File: 138 KB, 500x413, tumblr_mymj6nJPWh1sdo1x9o1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be me
>finally made a Lolita friend last year
>she's a newbie, has a very small closet and a small budget
>she won the auction for a gorgeous MM coat for an insanely cheap price
>mfw all I can feel is bitternes and jelly
>mfw especially jelly due to being a fattychan that does not fit any MM pieces
>mfw I realise I am horrible

Really cgl, what has become of me. I really like her, I have a nice closet full of burando, money, it's my fault I gained weight and wouldn't even fit the coat, and I should be happy for her.
I AM happy for her but the bigger parts of me are jealousy, bitterness and self hate for being such a cunt and an awful friend. I need to stop being a lazy jelly fatass and also become a better person.
>a-at least this stopped me from eating all the junkfood I had planned to eat this day

>> No.8051282

>>8050160
You're giving me the feels

>fat all throughout my life up to 19 years of age
>on the internet and playing vidya all the time, missing all the social life
>at that point I lost weight, started lifting, started running
>not really into sports but still going to the gym daily, keeping in shape
>only girls talking to me are ones that are interested in a quick fuck which I am not, unable to find anyone, male or female, with common interests
>on the rare occasion I actually meet someone with similiar interests to mine, I spaghetti out and don't mention it
>they assume I'm a normalfag and dismiss me
I don't know what I expected when I got in shape, I thought things would just happen but I'm still a sperg

>> No.8051286
File: 764 KB, 307x173, 1409543039356.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8051280
Go spread out all yo burando on your bed and roll around in it. Appreciate what you have, anon!

>> No.8051289

>>8051280
At least you recognize you have these problems, which is the first step to dealing with it. I think jealousy is part of being human. As long as you try to work on it and don't outwardly bring your friend down, you'll be okay.

>> No.8051317

>>8050160
>I can't into normalfagss. I tried but I can't. Give me a metalhead or a goth anyday, but I don't share enough things with your regular sportsy bro guy. It's not disdain because they're nice and all, we just lack of common points and culture. I maybe would be cloe with an hipster, but still.

Are you me Anon? Except
>can't into normalfags
>the metalheads I met all disliked me because I'm not into metal and also dress nor metal enough
>the goth I met disliked me for the same reasons
>hipsters think I'm not hipster enough
>not fit enough for the /fit/fags
>not nerdy enough for the nerds
>wat even
I always ended up with the slightly artsy guy but I'm currently single (and have been for almost two years). I'm just not good with boys...

>> No.8051329

>>8051286
>>8051289
Thank you both! I recently took some pictures for my wardrobe post and just looking at them oddly comforts me. I should really appreciate it more, usually I feel almost bad because I can afford so much and my friend is struggling with money so now I felt extra gross at my jealousy about her purchase. I'm going to focus on being a better friend, looking forward to being qt Lolitas together and maybe finally lose that fucking weight.

>> No.8051339
File: 1.87 MB, 245x245, i feel u drake.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Buy a jumperskirt
>Oh shit it isn't shirred
>Freak out about it for a week until it arrives
>It arrived today and it fits well and I still have extra room to breathe

Other feels:
>But another dress from the states
>Realize I forgot to ask the seller to mark it down on the package
>mfw I'm going to have to pay out of the ass for customs fees because fuck canada post

>> No.8051344

>tfw you still haven't got your lolita-tips gift exchange thing
>tfw you sent yours out early b/c it was overseas
>email coordinator
>haven't heard back

It feels so stupid to be so butthurt. Goddam I just want some mail.

>> No.8051351

>>8051270

Well... I don't have a car so I have to walk everyday to work... and I'm in poverty, so even though I cook, I can't afford more then one meal; two if it is a good day. I don't really have a choice. :(

Don't tell me that, mitral valve defects run on my family.

As far as my internet goes, I didn't have internet for two years then my family intervened. Bless their nerdy hearts, they feel internet is a necessity right there with food, shelter, and water.

>> No.8051360
File: 532 KB, 1244x706, tumblr_n4uwsfN1Yq1si8kuvo8_1280.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Not something sad but anyways..

>Get interests in fursuits because of cute kemono suits like from Radywolf etc.
> Join a furwalk in my town as socializer just out of curiosity
>People behave way better than expected, everyone was nice and fun, no yiff anywhere to be found
> Okay I'm so going to make a cute as fuck fursuit
> Design cute kemono character
>Start building fursuit
>Mfw I just realized I'm getting sucked into the void of the furry fandom
> Too ashamed to admit that I too, am becoming a furry..
> Mfw it's too late to turn back

>> No.8051363

>>8051351
walking is fine, just don't go run or hit the treadmill if you don't have to

>> No.8051366

>>8051282

Dear sir, women are icing on the cake of life. At least if your willy needs a quick fix, you know it is available. Jobs, good health, and hobbies are the batter that makes it happen.

You had/have hobbies, you have acquired good health by loosing that dangerous fat, and I don't know if you have a good job.

The right women will come along, just keep doing the things you enjoy, work hard, and keep your physique. One day, you'll be a very happy man.

>> No.8051367

>>8051360
>becoming a furry
>not something sad

>> No.8051376

>>8051363

Oh fuck no, I'd die. I don't run... ever.

Walk up to 7 miles once in awhile, sure! Run even to the gas station next door, I can't do it, I just can't.

>> No.8051389

>mfw I work with the worst hicks
>they talk shit about immigrants all the time
>"oh those nasty Slavs are ruining muh country!"
>niggers this, sandniggers that
>le nasty gooks and chink prostitutes!!11
>lazy Mediterraneans takin muh jerbs and not paying debts!
>oh but if you're British, German or from elsewhere in northern Europe you're fine
the kicker is that I AM a Slav, and an immigrant. One of those nasty southerners too. But I look white, speak the language, they know me well and think I'm smart so they always say "oh not you anon, those OTHER ones. You're good, they're all criminals".
I bet they'd think the same of those other people if they actually met them, but hey hating people you know nothing about is easier I guess.

>> No.8051398

>>8051389

I think you live in the same locality as me.

Do you live where there is a lot of poor people? And both the rich and poor are mean hicks?

>> No.8051412

>>8051398
I don't know their annual income so I can't say, but they work in low-paying positions like me (I'm a security guard).
The difference is that I accepted that I'll never have a "real job" here or be seen as an equal due to my background and foreign education, but they still BAWW about low wages and cling to their ethnicity just to feel superior. I felt like chewing them out over it several times but I don't want to be known as a shit-stirrer.

>> No.8051426

>>8051389
what country anon?

>> No.8051429

>>8051426
Scandinavia, but can't say the exact country

>> No.8051436

>>8051429
Also, I noticed something funny:
Brits and other "good" immigrants are referred to as "expats" while everyone else is an "immigrant".

>> No.8051447

>>8051429
Wait, there's hicks in Scandinavia?

I live across the world.

>> No.8051452

>>8051429
Go live in a big city with 40% niggers then and see how you like it

>> No.8051456

>>8051452

If you live where I do, there are no black people. None, never. We had 3 black people in the town, and you knew them because they were the only 3. Nothing racist intended, you just noticed they were the only 3. The high school I attended has never has had a black person graduate. (The few that ever attended were very quick to switch schools.)

Trust me, in this type of society, 40% of white people are these 'niggers' you speak of. Race has nothing to do with it.

>> No.8051463

>>8051456
No, really anon. You have no idea. I used to live in one of the most horrible areas of the north of England and thought exactly like this, last year I moved to just outside of London and holy shit was I wrong. I'd rather walk around my hometown in the middle of the night with all my valuables on show than drive around here in afternoon.

>> No.8051473

>>8046961
Jordan?

>> No.8051477

>tfw i'm that girl that everyone on /cgl would hate bc boyfriend comes off as autist as fuck
He has a stutter/slight speech impediment and has a really weird sense of humor that isn't funny to 99.9% of the population, along with the habit of repeating things multiple times until someone acknowledges him (product of growing up in a crowded household where he didn't get much attention).
I wish my bf came off as a normalfag, it's so embarrassing taking him places, seeing him unknowingly fill the room with spaghetti, and having to convince all my friends that he's a great guy when you get to know him a more and not just some weirdo.

>> No.8051528

>>8051447
there are, yes
>>8051452
I already do, I like it well enough
>>8051463
I agree that there are immigrants who cause trouble, but then you should really fix your immigration criteria. No reason for educated people to be put into the same box as petty criminals that arrived on a boat from Lampedusa. I dislike those more than anyone, but I know better than to think that being an immigrant or being of a certain ethnicity automatically equals trouble.

>> No.8051562

>>8051528
People should be able to immigrate even if they lack education; those from poor or war-torn areas are the ones who need it the most. The vast majority of immigrants are not criminals, including those who lack education.

>> No.8051575

>>8051562
I usually make a distinction between immigrants and refugees. In the last comment I specifically meant legal and illegal immigrants, not refugees.

>> No.8051580

>>8047221
Holy shit he got that mad over an anime? People are amazing.

>> No.8051584

>>8051575
Why make a distinctinon at all? Why should some people be allowed to immigrate but others not?

>> No.8051587

>>8051584
Because a country is not a charity. For the same reason people have to pay when adopting a cat. Because if you make it too easy, all sorts of people can get in and harass the citizens that live in it and/or spread crime.

>> No.8051599

>>8051587
Most people who immigrate do it because they want a chance at a better life, not because they want to harrass the citizens and be thrown in jail.

>> No.8051618

>>8051274
Just politely point out that you're happy to know another seamstress and are happy to share tips but that you were entirely self-taught. There's not reason to be rude, but you also don't have to quietly sit by while people write your hard work off as someone else's gift to you.

>> No.8051620 [DELETED] 

>>8051587
Not just crime, but disease and batshit ideas, mannerisms, and culture.

Ever feel the need to dump out three 3L bottles of piss in front of the entrance to a business while brushing your teeth and spitting everywhere as people try to walk into the business horrified? Immigrants do.

>> No.8051621

>>8051587
Not just crime, but disease and batshit ideas, mannerisms, and culture.

Ever feel the need to dump out three 3L bottles of piss in front of the entrance to a business while brushing your teeth and spitting everywhere as people try to walk into the business horrified? Immigrants do.

>> No.8051626

>>8051620
>>8051621
That's a huge generalization, and I doubt there are many who do that. If someone does that, you report them to the police.

>> No.8051631

>>8051626
Police aren't going to start a manhunt when the piss jugger leaves 5 minutes after the call was made and 40 minutes before the police arrive.

>> No.8051642
File: 40 KB, 535x577, Crying Feel.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>hesitant to start cosplaying because I know it will be shite and everyone on this board will make fun of me
>have no idea how to sew
>have no idea how to do anything
>scared of going to a con at all because I don't know what to expect
>tfw the newest of newfags

>> No.8051686

>attend same con for three years
>decide to staff it this year
>volunteer for hall roaming "security" position
>accepted
>look through staff manual
>now wondering what I got myself into
It comes across as so serious and stressful, to the point of wondering if I should request a different position. It can't be THAT bad, right?

>> No.8051689

>>8051642
Start with sewing lessons. I know JoAnn's offers them. Use patterns, this will make your life 100x easier. Pick cosplays that won't require massively styled wigs. Begin small and work your way up to more complex stuff. If you have friends that can help you, politely recruit them to give you advice. Use good tutorials. If you're afraid of looking shitty, then just be a massive perfectionist about your cosplay, like everyone else on this board. Chances are you won't get made fun of unless you selfpost your worst stuff. Cons are fun, just go with some friends. Feel any better?

>> No.8051693

>>8051689
Yes, thank you anon. I'll heed your advice.

>> No.8051696

>>8050160
You are exactly like me, anon!! Well how i was some months ago because finally i found someone that matches my darker tastes, even if a bit different in some hobbies or interests. I was also shitty to find guys even online, go figure if goth or metalhead because spaghetti everywhere or they rejected me because not edgy enough in looks or whatever, also i don't like dressing sexy or with heavy makeup.
>mfw liking sweet lolita
I was always lamenting of how i was alone and every lolita with bf and i didn't understand why they choose such normalfags, but oh well i would never understand it.
>>8051267
I think to invite one day my bf into more geeky/otaku shit because not really into it, he said also yes to cosplay one day. Well, unfortunately we are a bit too biased or judgemental, but mine is more a physical attraction and some music preference rather than having the same exact tastes, a bit of variety is good.
Don't judge also the people who want a partner with some features, unless too much unrealistic or crazy. That is attraction preference, a thing everyone have. I'm sure you have also some preferences about guys too.

>> No.8051712
File: 1.68 MB, 504x279, 1386293103274.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Broke up with emotionally abusive first love about a month ago
>Thinking that my life will get on track after separating myself from the abuse
>Moved out from extremely safe neighborhood and only took the essentials with me because I couldn't fit everything
>Didn't tell any of the neighbors
>Planned on going back the next couple days
>House got robbed the day after moving out meaning someone who saw I was moving out broke down the back door
>Went back
>Everything is thrown around, jewelry got stolen, important papers, tv, game systems and PC are gone
>It had to have been multiple people
>Got fired because I got reported for "bullying" when I told a co-worker to fuck off after she kept bragging about getting the higher position that I wanted
>I was going to lose my job anyway because my glasses broke and I couldn't see and do my job properly because of it
>Putting 14-year-old dog out of her misery soon
>Can't afford to put her through more tests and surgeries
>Have barely any money for food and bills as it is
>Don't qualify for foodstamps
>Despite being a dog, she's my only friend now

This is too much. I feel like I'm in a never-ending soap opera.

>> No.8051720

>>8051712
Damn, anon. Hang in there. I hope things get better for you soon... Do you need someone to talk to? I'm not up to anything tonight if you just need to vent.

>> No.8051742

>>8051599
You have a terribly naive view of immigration.

>> No.8051746

I've realized the reason I and my life have improved so much recently is because I just became
"Too tired for this shit."

Like, I've settled a lot of petty bullshit, arguments, would be arguments, and stopped tolerating bullshit because I'm straight up too tired for this shit.

>> No.8051804

>>8051746
Yeah, mine is too old for this shit.

>> No.8051827

>>8051804
mine's too busy for this shit.
We could form a band.

>> No.8051828

>>8051712
>Don't qualify for foodstamps

How the fuck? Even hobos get food stamps

What did you tell the employee interviewing you?

>> No.8051831

>>8051827
What would it be called?
>Not This Shit Again

>> No.8051934
File: 44 KB, 147x161, i hate everything.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>doing group project
>partner is terrible at everything
>at store, looking for parts for project to speed things up
>"anon, let's use this part!"
>clearly too big for the scaling of the project
>"nah, Shitty Partner, let's use the smallest one available. It's still too big but whatever."
>"I think it's too small, anon."
>get it anyway

Later:
>get marks back for project
>know what all the problems were, comment sheet confirms my thoughts
>lists the part we got at the store as being slightly too big
>yep
>Shitty Partner comes by, looks at my sheet
>"yeah, that part was too big"
>mfw

Sorry for non-/cgl/ feel. Just needed to vent a portion of what I went through.

>> No.8051949

>>8049402
>>8049429
Uh well actually they stalked me for months on end and threatened to stab my current SO so... they were pretty fucking abusive actually.

>> No.8051956

>I realize what I'm about to say will make me seem like a boring person:
>I don't like the majority of superhero movies
>bf LOVES them
>I didn't even like Guardians of the Galaxy, and the only thing that made it tolerable for me was Vin Diesel
>bf is making me watch a really bad quality bootleg of Birdman
>tfw it's only been 15 minutes into the movie and it's so damn pretentious for me that I've retreated into the bathroom to bitch on 4chan about it
Ughhhh. Worst of all I feel obligated to watch because he watches my anime and shit. I love comics, I hate movies about superheroes. Holy fuckkkkkkk!

>> No.8051978

>want to buy one of those shitty brightly colored sailor fukus
>doesn't want to look like a weeb

>> No.8051984

>>8051956
It doesn't make you seem like a boring person. Not everyone is into "le nurdy xDD" culture nor should they be forced into it if they don't like it. Frankly I'm getting sick of superhero films being churned out all the time.
That said, good on you for making a compromise. You're doing the right thing.

>> No.8052009

just a fatty chan posting. I lost 3cms from my bust and waist and it's a nice start but i feel like its not enough and that feeling that its not enough to fit into brand (actually my priority is nice blouses that dont look like shit) is just... making me feel like i need to start having an eating disorder again so i can slim down faster.

i had one prior in my pre teen years and i shed off a lot of weight but it gave my heart a lot of problems so i stopped and recovered but ended up getting really fat again. i just started my brand craze after realizing how accessible second hand brand is but it's just making me upset with myself. i've already started throwing up my dinner every other day this last week but i know i need to get ahold of myself. i'm too ashamed and don't want to worry my friends and my boyfriend and so here i am on 4chan whining to distract me from trying to upchuck again, sorry

>> No.8052348

Holy shit. A car just crashed into my house.
I'm honestly not even sure what to do. My family's outside talking to cops/firefighters but the guy ran before anyone came out. My room is destroyed (thankfully I had my lolita in garment bags so nothing happened to them).
We're leaving for Europe in two days, but I have no fucking idea how now that there's a giant hole in our house.

>> No.8052352

>>8052348
Was it a truck, those fucking truck niggers are always drunk

>> No.8052357

>>8052348
That happened to me once. A car crashed into the living room. Thank goodness there was traffic that day, because we were on the way home to plant flowers and the car crashed right where the flowers were going to be planted.

Good luck to you, anon.

>> No.8052360

>>8052348
Good. Amerifats not welcome.

>> No.8052373

>>8052360
I don't know how you magically decided they were American. Do cars only slam into houses in America or something?

>> No.8052378

tfw you agree to go on a casual date with a local cosplayer (no strings attached) and he spends the entire time talking about how great Nigri is and how her boob job was a super smart business investment what an entrepreneur!

>> No.8052382

>tfw nobody in your state cosplays from your show
>tfw people from other states that are in your country cosplay from your show but you can't get there
>tfw you see overseas friends cosplaying from your show with tonnes of other cosplayers
>tfw you miss your cosplay friend who left you for her gf since you confessed to her after she was taken

>> No.8052390

>>8052373
The language they use.

>> No.8052391

>>8052352
Yeah, massive white truck. Guy was drunk as fuck apparently, the cops just told us that they found him.
>>8052357
I'm sorry to hear you went through this too anon. It's really stressful, I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

It's also the middle of the night so there's not really anyone we can call, there's just a fucking hole in the house right now. Not really a good thing considering I only live with my mom.
They just pulled the car out and I'm too scared to see if the room looks any worse without whatever support it was providing.

>> No.8052394

>>8052378
lol, what a fag.

>> No.8052463
File: 1.09 MB, 2100x3004, boyish tomboy friend.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>can't bring myself to tell my gf she's borderline fat
>tfw no qt athletic tomboy gf

>> No.8052479

>>8052463
Maybe try suggesting that you two work out together, join a gym together.

>> No.8052489

>>8052463
Got any good tomboy doujins that aren't loli?

>> No.8052491

>>8052479
obvious

/cgl/'s attempt at subtlety is pretty laughable

--------

if you want a thinner gf, start working out, and just talk about working out constantly

spend a lot of fucking time working out

she'll either start working out of of spitefulness/jealously or other emotional ass motivations

or just leave you and tell everyone you were emotionally abusive/ manipulative which is the popular thing to call your ex nowadays

>> No.8052493

>>8046520
>never been given a middle name
>everyone has one
>I want one too but I don't want to go through the whole legal process because it isn't like many people will know about it anyway
Is it weird if I just start using something like my confirmation name as my middle name?

>> No.8052505
File: 78 KB, 1280x720, [Coalgirls]_Bakemonogatari_09_(1280x720_Blu-Ray_FLAC)_[94459939].mkv_snapshot_22.09_[2015.01.04_05.33.43].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8052489
>doesn't like loli
But sure
http://pastebin.com/GZgU6paT

>> No.8052514

>>8052505
>http://pastebin.com/GZgU6paT
You know, I almost feel a bit of shame that I've already read these doujins many times, almost. Good shit though.

>> No.8052516
File: 472 KB, 753x1200, 1415080243934.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8052514
It's only shameful if you believe it's shameful.
(It's not)

>>8052479
I would but we live a little while away from eachother

>> No.8052518

>>8051631
this anon is right. If you import third world people you import third world problems.

I can't even believe what I'm reading in this thread; people saying immigration is a good thing. How ridiculous. Might I introduce you fine folks to Sweden and it rape/immigration statistics over the last 30 years?

>> No.8052520

>>8052463
Stop being a weak loser and tell her. Is she a delusional fatty or likely to know this already?

>> No.8052521

>>8052520
She already knows but isn't motivated enough to start getting into shape

>> No.8052524

>>8052009
Exercise instead of chucking. Heaps of home workouts on the internet, build up some muscle or just get moving. Pop Pilates, Pop sugar, Neila Ray, dance workouts...and remember, slow and gradual and choosing healthy habits is always better for you than throwing up and not learning how to be healthy.

>> No.8052529

tfw i fantasise about staring a blog and being an e-famous lolita but i hate selfies with a passion and have a personal rule never to take one

>> No.8052532

>>8052516
Not sure if you've seen this one yet, I personally enjoy the looks.

http://exhentai.org/g/579296/de706b249e/

>> No.8052535

>>8052529
Just take them with coords and say it's for the makeup.

>> No.8052536

>>8049450
>>she wasn't home so I put out a coord I liked to see if she might try it on
Youre so sweet. That's so cute.

>> No.8052544

>>8049450
You are lovely and I hope everything works out for you two.

>> No.8052605

>>8049596
ED's are more about your mindset and habits
Though generally for Anorexia you have to be a certain level of "you're going to die unless we make you eat" to get put in the bin.

>> No.8052611

>>8051956
I don't think you sound boring. I love Star Trek but hate the reboot, am slightly obsessed with Tolkien's work but not remotely interested in seeing the last Hobbit movie since the second one was such a steaming pile of disappointment. Superhero movies leave me cold, too. You're not alone.

These movies are being churned out to make maximum profit for Disney and are targeted towards a certain audience. You're not part of that audience, and that's okay.

>> No.8052691
File: 484 KB, 185x103, Omgomgomg.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've started watching Samurai Flamenco thanks to some seagulls here, and I've realized that I have the biggest crush on the main character and can't even watch a full episode without pausing to regain my composure.

> why is he so cute

>> No.8052707
File: 610 KB, 450x262, 1406338101758.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>browsing sale on webstore
>beautiful item is sold out in only colourway I want
>torment myself by keeping the tab open and intermittently returning to stare at it anyway
>why do I do this to myself

>> No.8052721

>>8052691
SIT DOWN

>> No.8052728
File: 1004 KB, 499x359, Runsit Woman.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8052721

>> No.8052729
File: 358 KB, 250x141, 1402071827473.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Ordered a cute Liz Lisa dress online
>Seller had to cancel the order because of card issues
>No cute Liz Lisa dress for me then

>> No.8052732

>>8052521
Then just leave her. You want someone different and she isn't ready to change. Just be honest and tell her why, you'll be labeled shallow (completely deserved) but at least you won't be lying to yourself and dating someone below your standard anymore.

>> No.8052796
File: 9 KB, 834x601, 2970481-facepalm_facepalm.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>been going to same con for 8 years, always spent it with cool friends
>none of them talk to me anymore
>first friend got pregnant at 17, dropped out of HS and barely has money to pay for kid, no con money. Only talks/thinks about her son, everything must include her son, has massive posts on FB about how she 'hates the child free'
>Second friend and I went hard and deep into friendship, inseparable into jstuff.
>she got a new job and started freaking out about being seen with me in public
>had a major blowup because I took a picture of her in jfashion. Said I wa sgoing to blackmail her with it and turn all her coworkers against her.Put me down for not having a car at 20 and cut ties
>she's now engaged and just works and drinks
>third friend was made in college
>spent first con with her last year
>she was a major downer, didn't want to do anything but drink and smoke weed
>Came to jfash meetup and sat around and complained it was boring so i splerged out and left, didn't enjoy con
>we both graduate college, both start applying for jobs
>I get a few shitty offers I pass up (too far away, not enough cash to move out on my own)
>she tells me all she wants to do is stay home and smoke pot
>I get a good job, she gets jealous and tells me that I'm always making her feel bad about her job and that I don't deserve to be making more than her
>mfw she's a BFA and I have my B.S. in engineering

not looking forward to the one con I go to anymore. I'm only 22. why did my friends turn so shit.

>> No.8052821

>>8052611
I'm gonna bounce off of this and say that it seems there is a certain level of "nerd" that is acceptable in mainstream culture - aka the Marvel movies, lel memes, the new Star Trek reboots, anything with Benadict Cumberbund, (sad to say) Sailor Moon, etc....but god forbid you let on you like other things besides those, or don't like anything currently "nerd popular", becuase you automatically get labeled as a hipster, old fart, or weird.

I don't mean to come off as bitter, it just makes me laugh that I'm apparently not "nerdy enough" becuase I don't rush out to see every Marvel movie (or Hobbit), but I mention my fandom tattoos, suddenly I'm the oddball.

Tl:dr - fuck 'em.

>> No.8052847

I've been a lolita for 2 years and my little sisters want to get into it too. I secretly decided to gift them brand for their birthday, one already has a dress and bag on the way. The other told me she wanted to have a deer dress from a nice classic brand one day.
>react "lol those are kinda hard to find"
>3 days later find the exact dress she showed me a picture of but in a different colorway
>with the money I spent already, can't spend over a hundred to get this
>if i bought it now i'd have no money for school
it isn't even my dream dress but I'm so sad to let it go. It would've been the perfect gift for her.

>> No.8052856

>>8052847
Lotta?
Not brand but you could get the R-series dress

>> No.8052919

>>8052856
Nah its not lotta. I didn't want to say which dress.
Kind of "if I can't have it no one else can" mentality, in case I can get it. I could get the r-series one but I was hoping on getting something on yja, especially since I'm already working on an order there. I might go to taobao though, I need some more blouses anyways.

>> No.8052959

>>8052821
You just encountered normalfag logic

playing cowadoody/watching starwars or big bang theory? cool dude you're kind of a geek
playing other video games/watching anime other than kill la kill? lol pathetic virgin beta

>> No.8053056

>>8052732
I know she can improve, she just needs motivating. I'm in too deep now anyway.

>> No.8053060
File: 23 KB, 444x322, tumblr_inline_mqwvjpxVJm1qz4rgp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Trying to explain depression to someone that 100% believes their generic and stupid advice actually helps without sounding like a big whiny baby

I really need to work on my charisma

>> No.8053122

>>8053060
You are a big whiny baby.
Turn to a fucking psychologist instead of talking to your friends if you want educated help, you stupid fuck.

>trying to explain evangelion to someone that 100% believes their generic and stupid view on anime is actually accurate without sounding like a big whiny baby

>> No.8053126

>>8052847
>sister wants to lolita

IKTF but my sister is only 11 so she's still growing a lot, I don't want to buy her anything she'll grow out of because I know her and I know she'll fall in love with it.

I might sit her down and ahve her go through Bodyline's kid section, though, her Birthday is in April and that's cheap enough.

She's also very interested in cosplay, she asked me to make her an Elsa dress and braid her (blonde) hair like Elsa's. She confidently told me that she didn't need a wig because she already had blonde hair. I won't discourage that just yet.

I just don't know what substyle she'd go with, her personality says sweet, but her current wardrobe says classic.

>> No.8053143
File: 106 KB, 640x640, DEPRESSIONTWO45.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8053060
When I'm at a loss dealing with the kind of person who thinks that repeatedly "Just think positive thoughts! Believe in yourself! Be confident! Kittens! Lol!" is remotely helpful I like to link them to the "adventures in depression part 1 and 2" posts from Hyperbole and a Half which 4chan isn't letting me post links to.

There was a girl in my lolita comm who was trying really really really hard to un-depress me to the point that even thinking about her filled me with horrible guilt and self-loathing, which in turn caused even thinking about lolita to fill me with horrible guilt and self-loathing, and having her read these helped a little. People who have never experienced depression will never truly understand what it's like but it's still possible for them to sort of learn what is and isn't helpful.

>>8053122
Where did anon say they're not currently seeing a psychologist? You can see a psychologist for years and still be depressed, still dealing with well-meaning but annoying people every day.
Also what does anime have to do with anything anon are you drunk

>> No.8053148

I hope I don't get too much trash replies

>I did cosplay for 2 years back between 2008-2010 and stopped because of college and my self steem dropped because I was in a shitty relationship with a douche.
>Years passed and I always stared cosplayers from the shadows whishing to make new costumes but never had the confidence to went back
>I decided to stop being such a cry baby and do everything that makes me happy, and cosplay is one of those things
>I want to stream games and make money from streaming and doing cosplay, but not as a fulltime job, I already a "real job" and I'm studying( I don't wabt to be something like Lindsey Elyse, I'm far from that kind of people and I know my self too much that I know that I will never be like that)
>I don't know how to promote myself and I'm too afraid (the crybaby actitude comes back, yes) that I will look like any other random person that has its facebook page that no one pays attention and just looks like a lame attention whore.

>> No.8053155

>>8053148
Well anon, in all honesty, yeah you will. But try to set yourself apart somehow, and be frank with your audience. I think that'd help

>> No.8053189

>>8053148
Do you have cosplay/gaming friends? They won't directly help you earn money or be popular but they might give you a reason to start putting yourself out there more, because you know there are at least a handful or people who like to see what you're up to. I'm not a cosplayer but I wear lolita and otome and I feel really awkward posting my coords anywhere when nobody gives a shit, so I kind of hope that I can make some lolita friends to interact with and help me be more active online. Also having friends who share your interests is, y'know, nice in general.
This is assuming you haven't made the FB page yet. Disregard me if you have.

>> No.8053204

>Find a non basic qt on tinder
>Has a pic in a lolita dress
>Likes Firefly
>ItsHappening.jpg.exe
>Excitedly swipe right
>Doesn't match me

Well...fuck. I don't normally get excited about things, and this is why.

>> No.8053223

>>8053155

>>8053189
>and I feel really awkward posting my coords anywhere when nobody gives a shit
That's exactly what I'm worried about like, everybody now does cosplay, so I would be another random one and I don't want to fall in that "S4S xD ?" thing to stand out...

I do have friends and cool people that I talked frequently that would help me in the beggining of this and that encouraged me to use Twitch, but I'm just so shy and afraid of failing, it's annoying

And no, I don't have any facebook page set up, I'm have just started my cosplay

Thanks for the kind replies.

>> No.8053325

>>8053143
>Also what does anime have to do with anything anon are you drunk
It was an analogy.

Don't talk to people about anime when they don't know shit about anime, unless they want you to teach them.

Don't talk to people about depression when they don't know shit about depression, unless they want you to teach them.

>> No.8053336

>>8053148
Sorry to say but if you actually have concerns about this, you're not going to make it.
You need to be a ruthless self-promoting asshole if you want to make significant money through streaming.

So unless you're alright with 50 bucks a month, don't bother unless you actually enjoy it.

>> No.8053344

>>8053325
If anime affects your every day life in the same way depression does then maybe you're the one who needs to look into getting professional help, anon. Sometimes these kinds of conversations are unavoidable.

>> No.8053462

>>8053336
>ruthless self-promoting asshole
I follow Misseryu and Vensy on fb and both are great cosplayers and I don't see them as annoying attention whores, I was aiming to be like that and not Jessica Nigri tier.

>> No.8053673

> tfw broke and looking at new releases

I just want new dresses, but I can't afford them right now so I'll just patiently wait and pray I can find them for reasonable prices later.

unrelated feel:

> tfw I unknowingly clicked on a video of a huge men's right activist
> tfw I went through the comments

oh jesus that was painful. why do I still read youtube comments.

>> No.8053932

>>8053673
>why do I still read youtube comments.

Because that's where the fun is.

>KILL ALL MEN
>KILL ALL WOMEN
>SHUT UP
>NO YOU SHUT UP
>MAN HATER
>MISOGYNIST
>POO POO HEAD
>I'M RUBBER YOUR GLUE

>> No.8053944
File: 576 KB, 804x1200, Brown-map-2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Had a long day.
But I did get this today so it wasn't all bad.

>> No.8053977

>having felt awful for almost a year now
>absolutley zero motivation for anything, rarely go out, rarely talk to friends/family, avoiding social contact
>cannot get shit done even though I already failed several classes and need to do at least one additional semester
>room is a mess because I cannot motivate myself to clean up
>gained 15 pounds, simultaniously hate but too much out of fucks to care

>talked to our uni counselor, wasn't very helpful and only for three sessions
>talked with parents about this issue, they don't take it really serious especially since I have always had few friends and was lazy as fuck and my life - on paper - isn't that bad, nothing really "happened"
>talk to friend about this, "Well anon I don't think you're depressed but I think I am because my life is even worse haha"
>m-maybe it's just my shitty personality?

I can't go on like this anymore. But I cannot talk to anyone irl about this. I want to go to a therapist but I'd have to talk to my parents, I have no clue where to start looking for one and also would have to wait 3-6 month or even longer for an appointment. I'm still so afraid that nothing is really wrong with me but that I'm just a shitty person who's too lazy and dumb to deal with reality.
>it's in the middle of the night here, can't sleep and want to puke because I have to work tomorrow and the thought alone gives me terrible anxiety and makes me want to hide
>also I'd need to go see a professor tomorrow for an assignment that's been overdue for month now but I am terribly afraid
>I just want to sleep forever and never deal with life

>> No.8054081

>>8053977
Don't think it's your personality, anon. Are you enjoying your studies? If it's not the right degree for you, then consider doing something else, something you'll like.
I know it's not the best advice but if the main thing you have to do in life isn't fun, then the things that make you happy can't always outbalance that.

>> No.8054089

>awesome Liz Lisa/Tralala/Prenderie/etc. sale
>find a handful of things I'd like
>not nearly enough to justify the shipping.

Just heaved a sigh and closed a bunch of tabs. I guess I'll wait and see if they're decently priced secondhand.

>> No.8054092

>tfw no gf

>> No.8054180
File: 496 KB, 500x289, alicegif3.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Moved recently
>New comm
>New class
>No friends

I can't expect people to approach me themselves, but when I try to talk to others I just feel like a bother to them. I try to be interested, but it's been 3 months now and I have no one to call a friend. I think I barely passed the stage where you can initiate a conversation without it being too awkward, but not yet at the point where people approach me themselves.

One girl said that I seemed hard to approcach, or too distant, but I'm not sure that's it. How do you know for sure that people don't want to be around you? Please don't let me be the only one who feels this feel.

>> No.8054189

I've been using the same shopping service to buy from mbok and yahoo japan auctions since 2006.
Sometimes, I wonder if shopping service senpai notices me. Like, at my work we talk a bit about the most loyal customers or biggest/craziest buyers. Or maybe I am just another number? I really wonder.

>> No.8054190
File: 494 KB, 240x174, 1356787251657.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Be a visual kei fan. Love both the fashion and music.
>Have friends who were once visual kei fans but have now latched onto Kpop
>Whenever I bring up vk they suddenly act...for lack of a better term...holier-than-thou
>Tell me I need to "grow up" and move on from vk
>It's come to a point where they all roll their eyes when they see how I do my makeup or when I wear vk merch
>They have actually "banned" me from bringing my iPod on car trips (we carpool to and from work)

...it's actually become a little hurtful and I honestly feel like this is part of a bigger issue and they just don't want me around...

>> No.8054195

>>8053977
Is there only one counselor at your school? Does your school provide any type of health insurance?
I would look into supplements for your depression and anxiety. They really do help a lot. But it's possible you do need something more.
Be honest with your professors. I was like this in college and I just straight up told my professors what was happening and they were really lenient and willing to help me. just don't be a dick and take advantage of it.

>> No.8054267

>boyfriend insisted on making my cosplay for me because he wants it to be the same quality as his
>let him do it
>tried to guilt trip me about him grinding away at my costume when I had trouble reaching a component he needed on the top of my bookshelf
>still angry
>would've rather just done it myself and had it look shitty

>> No.8054285
File: 325 KB, 800x800, 1418771297735.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be hueg tall
>be greek+dutch genes
>cosplay is hard
>life is hard
>just want to be small and qt

>> No.8054327
File: 12 KB, 500x350, mc9qhDtm1rl9td5o1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8054285
>That Dutch height feels
My first boyfriend was actually shorter than me. I tricked myself into believing I didn't care but I always did this weight shifting thing. Back then I was still 165cm but I grew a bit since then. At least my boyfriend now is taller.

>> No.8054331
File: 241 KB, 219x300, tumblr_lrkff1wq8C1qzcvln.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I have a happy feel but I'm so happy I'm going to throw up.

>Been dating the love of my life for almost two years now
>He's kind of into anime but agreed to go with me to Sakura Con
>Always wanted to do a cute couple cosplay forever
>Know that cosplay really isn't his thing so never asked
>The other day "H-Hey... So since were going to a convention would you, you know, be interested in cosplaying with me?"
>"I was actually going to ask you the same thing. I know cosplay is important to you and I want to support you."
>Were cosplaying Team Magma grunts. I'm going to cry I'm so happy.

>> No.8054352
File: 59 KB, 380x354, file.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I tried to type this out before but it got deleted, so here's a shorter version:

>Poorfag weeb
>Thanks to /cgl/ and the sticky, learned how to cosplay better
>also learned how to discern quality

>looking through photos of local con 2014
>didn't attend b/c busy as well as didn't want to see dramafags
>full of fatties
>At least 9 Deadpools
>Hetalia is still a thing
>Awful Homestuck cosplayers
>Akatsuki cosplays still a thing
>Steampunk and "zombified _____" are still things
>Minecraft and other no effort cosplays galore
>From past experience, several landwhales cosplaying obscure shit badly and act hurt/offended/buttmad when you don't recognize them still in attendance
>4 lolitas, 3 were fat, all were ita
>Trailer trash and ravefags for non-cosplayers
>Saw at least 2 fedorafags
>Out of all, only about 5 good cosplayers, 2 of which are dramafags
>Found out that all the vendors sell bootleg shit for scalper prices
>Artist Alley is never impressive, mostly prints and knitted things
>All C-list and Indie shit for guests, couldn't even get B-listers

No thanks, just gonna save up and go to a big con someday.

>> No.8054385

>bf moves two hours away to finish college
>rooming with a bunch of beautiful super fit thin women now
>stupid irrational jealousy right now
I know he wouldn't ever cheat on me idk why I'm getting so worked up about this.
On a more cgl related note
>just got first brand dress
>just ordered the rest of coord
I'm excited I can't wait to start really wearing Lolita

>> No.8054484

I've been wanting to die for about two years
I feel fat
I feel ugly
My boyfriend doesn't help, he's so thin and cute, and I look like a whale.
He always eats so little, but if I try to follow him I end up starving and getting sick
I feel like he would be better off without me
I can't even sew properly anymore, everything looks ugly on me, my dresses, my cosplays.

I dream of cosplaying loli characters, flat-chested and really thin, since I'm only 150cm tall

I know I'll never be able to do it, I can't pay surgery and I can't bring myself to loose weight, I deserve all this.

Maybe I'll do it tonight after my boyfriend goes to sleep, maybe I'll wait a few more days, I know that for now I'll just cry.

>> No.8054513
File: 70 KB, 864x480, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8054327
195cm guy here
average height in my country is less than Japan :(

>weight shift thing
yyep

>> No.8054542

>stomach felt a little funny all day, gassy/bloated, nothing too bad
>Had chocolate milk yesterday so I chalk it up to my own idiocy and lactose intolerance
>go out with friends tonight, have a great time
>don't drink, but have an oreo shake
>take lactase pill first, should be fine
>get in car to go home
>its_alive.jpg
>20 minute drive home
>two friends rode with me, cackling in the back seat
>feel like I'm gonna puke and shit myself at the same time
>floor it, make the trip in 12 minutes
>run in house
>run to bathroom, clenching cheeks
>anal exorcism commence

I feel fucking TERRIBLE.

>> No.8054549

>>8054385
>>just got first brand dress
>>just ordered the rest of coord

IKTF anon, one more week before everything should be here. I can't wait.

>> No.8054566

>>8054484
Well anon, if he's with you right now, that must mean he'd be sad to see you go.

>> No.8054591

>>8054484
At least talk to your boyfriend about it. you never know. I'm always surprised when I talk to mine about wanting to die and find out how he really feels.

>> No.8054596
File: 29 KB, 300x265, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8054484
Sup anon, roaming /fit/izen here.
Don't let that shit determine your fate. You can fix it with discipline and it sure as shit isn't worth dying over.

You're eating at a calorie deficit starting tomorrow. You don't have to eat so little that you get sick, just less and healthier alternatives.

Work out how much you should be eating here: http://ratfactor.com/fat-loss-calculator
You can find the calorie content of common foods on Google: http://google.com/search?q=calories+one+a+carrot

Cut out fast food and soda. Avoid processed food, try to eat only natural foods like chicken, fish, broccoli, peas, lentils and rice, spinach, and other vegetables and lean meats. And drink enough water! 7-8 cups a day at least.

You can do this, and it will change your life.

>> No.8054624
File: 2.01 MB, 680x510, Chaika Front Page.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8054596
Hello /fit/izen, not the same anon, but I was wondering if you might have any info on body workouts or home workouts. I really don't have the time or money to go to a gym. Also is there anything I should buy to use at home?

>> No.8054664

>>8054624
Yeah! I'm actually in the same situation so I've done quite a bit of research.

First off, bodyweight stuff isn't as bad as they say, it's a good way to start if you're a beginner and useful if you don't have money for equipment. Various sets of pushups, bench dips, squats, lunges, pullups, situps or russian twists and planking are good. (look up technique videos for these because it's important to do strength training right!)

And if you want to move up from that you don't need those huge gym machines, dumbbells and barbells all the way! There are loads of exercises for those so I won't list them all, but make sure you don't overdo one muscle group, try distribute it. (And technique is even more important with weights!)

And don't forget cardio! It's more important for you health than muscle building! Running and swimming are awesome for this!

I'll stop shitting up the feels thread now...

>> No.8054852

>>8054513
What anime is this?

>> No.8054889

Okay so these are my feels: I should be finishing this essay for Friday but instead I'm wasting time on cgl. And now I should go to bed cause it's so late. Why must I be such a procastinator. Also, I finally began working out more and cutting out snacks and sodas but today I was too fucking hungry for no reason and ate a bunch of gummy bears and I feel like I fucked up my habits again.

>> No.8054929
File: 88 KB, 310x464, 1420424590595.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>TCA peel on body
>didn't frost or burn, no sign of eminent peelage
>okay.jpg
>one week later, important seminars all week
>wake up looking as crusty as PT's unwashed dildo

Also, as I was slathering lotion on my reptilian body, I realised I was sitting naked on Mr Yanpillow's face.

>> No.8054939

>>8054929
>I was sitting naked on Mr Yanpillow's face.

Please tell me it was the side with him in a bathing suit.

>> No.8055033

>one year of mma and lifting
>huge manly shoulders
>small thigh gap still but legs massive and apparently "scary"
>noticeably large biceps for a thin female
>cut forearms
>chest wide as fuck but boobs look awesome
>chest up 2" while waist is down 2"
>cant fit into jackets or button up shirts
>look hideous in cute himegyaru outfits
>can't wear anything with short sleeves
>ass big enough to make skirts really short in the back
>look like a manlet wearing a dress
I love getting stronger, but I can't figure out how to dress. I feel like I only look good in tight skirts and baggy long sleeve tops. Cant cosplay cute school girls anymore.

Also I feel horrible about it, but I can't stand my husband's dog. I hate him so much. Ive succeeded in training him, but when my husband is around, he's back to acting up and being horrible. When I try to calmly explain this to my husband, he just gets quiet or occasionally makes excuses. He's the one enabling this fucking dog.

When I come home and see him, I am filled with rage. I hate when he gets excited. I hate his constant barking and finicky eating. I hate how he fakes being hurt for attention (even my husband acknowledges this). He always lays on my side of the bed and licks himself until there is a huge wet spot. I've placed heavy objects there to stop him from laying there, but he somehow moves them. He NEVER lays anywhere else on the bed. If my husband leaves the room, even to go to the bathroom, he will whine and bark until he comes back. Thankfully he's stopped doing this when my husband leaves the house. This dog is 9 years old, but I think he's going to live forever.

Not a dog hater, by the way. This is the first dog I've ever disliked and I absolutely love my husband's other dog (who I consider ours rather than my husband's).

>> No.8055137

>>8055033
>When I come home and see him, I am filled with rage. I hate when he gets excited. I hate his constant barking and finicky eating. I hate how he fakes being hurt for attention (even my husband acknowledges this). He always lays on my side of the bed and licks himself until there is a huge wet spot. I've placed heavy objects there to stop him from laying there, but he somehow moves them. He NEVER lays anywhere else on the bed. If my husband leaves the room, even to go to the bathroom, he will whine and bark until he comes back. Thankfully he's stopped doing this when my husband leaves the house. This dog is 9 years old, but I think he's going to live forever.
>Not a dog hater, by the way. This is the first dog I've ever disliked and I absolutely love my husband's other dog (who I consider ours rather than my husband's).

Sounds like one of the big problems is your husband's behaviour too as you already mentioned.
You're living together and it effects both of you, and the dog needs to be trained properly. It would make all of you happier if your husband tried a little so that you could actually tolerate or even enjoy the company of the dog.

Can you not sit him down and calmly talk about the dog's behaviour and that he might need to change things? Say you just have the dog in mind too.

>> No.8055239

>>8054852
Hiyokoi

>> No.8055260

I'm having a lot of issues after recovering from my eating disorder. I've put on weight and it's horrifying looking in the mirror and seeing what I look like as 'normal'. Mentally I don't think I've overcome it and I'm having food cravings, but am also having a hard time fighting off the urge to starve myself. I'm disgusting and I feel so bad about still feeling this way after I was in therapy for so long, and my parents are just so done with it so I'm on my own and they don't really speak to me anymore and it really just feels like a very lonely and difficult place at the moment.

>> No.8055666

>income tax return in a month
>staring to plan out purchases
>$1000 to spend
>not sure if small burando haul or giant taobao haul

>> No.8055700

>>8055137
Yeah. I've sat him down and talked to him about it, but the other day I did blow up and yell at my husband for letting his dog act like that. The dogs listen to me, but neither of them listen to him, and he sees this but refuses to change his own behaviour.

This dog also does shit like refuses to eat, drink, and even sometimes lay down unless my husband is within 5ft and the other dog is nowhere near him. Seriously, he won't eat all day until my husband comes home, even if it is 11pm. He will constantly whine by his bowls. He barks when we play wrestle with the other dog. He will randomly hold up his paw and make a horrible, loud squawking type cry until you reach over to his paw. You don't even need to touch him. You just have to acknowledge his bullshit. I don't anymore, and my husband is getting better at not acknowledging it too but holy shit it's a horrendous sound and clearly for attention

>> No.8055745

>>8055033
Have you looked into tank tops?

Women with muscular arms look great in clothing that shows off their arms.

>> No.8055784

>joined comm last year
>thought the rule "no drama plz" was ok though a little odd it had to be implemented at all
>people are nice though a little hugboxy and styles are fucking plain and boring or just weird/bad
>thought admin was all right
>find out yesterday that the admin is a sjw attention whore and made a fool of herself in a public comm
>mfw I want nothing to do with her and the comm now

>> No.8055851

>>8055784
Probably wise, when SJWs say "no drama" they mean "no disagreeing with me".

>> No.8056958

>>8054285
>>8054327
I love tall girls

>> No.8057062

>cant decide between new dress or taobao haul.
>want to ask anons but not sure where is appropriate
>fear ill be recognized if i do post

>> No.8057070

>>8051978
ive always had the problem of looking like a porn star... i pray i look like a weeb.

>> No.8057073

>>8051828
if youre a student and dont work 20 hours you dont qualify. If you work under 20 hours you dont qualify. If youre living on the street you do because youre seen as unstable... at least in my state.

>> No.8057375

Im so bad at making friends.
I need verbal consent to be friends with someone, or else I'm way too nervous to talk or be apart of any conversation.
A lot of my comm members think this a 'cute' and 'quirky' trait, but its serious and when they stuff like that i feel belittled.

>> No.8057376

>>8057375
its usually like
>"hi my name is anonnette, can we be friends please?"

>> No.8057959

>>8055851
That's what I figured. It also explains why the comm isn't known at all.

>> No.8058289

>>8057375
>Hey are we friends?
>Yeah.
>Cool.

At least if I ever had to check I know it'd go like that with my friends.
But I get what you mean Anon, I was cripplingly like that too for a while.
I know the whole "just be yourself" advice seems like it's full of shit, and it is most of the time, but that's basically what advice I'm going to give you regarding just making friends in general.

It's a learning process, becoming sociable, and the only way you'll learn is by gaining experience from doing.
Being yourself means not putting on a facade to get in good graces of someone you don't even really like. It means not lying to yourself, and that means if you aren't enjoying an event, don't stay.
If you know you need to stay, then stay.
Being yourself also means the real you has to be a pleasant person to hang around.
That doesn't mean you have to be overtly polite, just that you have to be not unpleasant.
So if you're irritating and you only drive others away, you've got to look towards yourself and address the problem.
If the people around you are shit and driving you away, then you've got to be strong enough to say "fuck em" and live and let die.

Am I being of any assistance?
Or do you mean you want me to educate you on cues like body language and verbose?