[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 121 KB, 800x1203, Tina Armstrong.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8036009 No.8036009 [Reply] [Original]

So, there's a con in a few months and my cosplay is at 0%. This is a problem. Anyway, what are some cosplays that are easy to piece together? I've done a few, but I'm turning up blank on who to go for next. Pic related is not me but I considered it. Can anyone help? Posting character art also helps even more. Preferably a fightan game character.

What are your experiences with just buying bits and pieces from here and there? What was the hardest part of the piece? P-pics?

>> No.8036018

If you're still absolutely nowhere with the con that close, just go without one. Save yourself the stress.

>> No.8036023
File: 234 KB, 853x480, You're making me nervous.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8036018
No anon you don't understand, I simply can't. I would rather not go at all than go without a cosplay. Which is also not an option.

That is why I'm asking for help.

>> No.8036057

>>8036023
No you dont understand anon because this isnt hard. Pick a fighting game, google search it, look through the characters and then see if there are is one that you like. DOA, for example, is FILLED with closed cosplay outfits for all the female characters.

I think you should just take >>8036018 advice and go without a costume. You are kinda lazy to pick a character you probably have zero chance of finishing it.

>> No.8036060

>>8036009
Sakura from SF or Makoto.

>> No.8036082

>>8036009
"a few months" is plenty of time to do any cosplay that doesn't involve large props or detailed armor/fabric. most cosplays i've done only took 2-3 full days of sewing to finish or about a month and 1/2 to fully piece together using online shopping + thrifting.

if you're really busy though, do a schoolgirl, since there's more than enough school life animes im sure you can find one you like. you can find a blouse to use at a thrift shop or buy one from bodyline for under $20 and then make a pleated skirt yourself in one night, as long as you can borrow a sewing machine since it takes like no skill. then you'd just need a wig and shoes/probably socks which you could also get from bodyline or if you're lucky, thrift/local shops with knee/thigh socks.

>> No.8036084

>>8036009
>Con is months away
>Cannot possible sew any outfit in that amount of time
Anon, are you for real? Several months is plenty of time to sew a simple or straightforward outfit. Just pick something from a series you like and buy some pieces or make it, are you really this retarded?

>> No.8036585
File: 497 KB, 500x248, bye bitch.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

do L

>> No.8036587

>>8036023
Just go without. Believe it or not, the world keeps turning if you go to a con and not wear costume with all your friends.