[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 178 KB, 640x436, 2014-12-22-20-37-29_deco.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8008369 No.8008369 [Reply] [Original]

Old thread in autosage >>8000435

Feels thread, christmas edition

>> No.8008370

>>8008369
>christmas eve coming
>supposed to have dinner with BFs family and with dad's mother
>surprise! you have to work noon to close!
>only have time for one family function that day
>want to see BFs family, would be my first christmas thing with them, always just stayed at my own house for christmas before
>parents are guilting me into staying home again

>> No.8008380

>>8008369
>Almost Christmas
>Mother doesn't want to celebrate Christmas because her mother, whom she hated, died about 2 months ago, so we have to remain sad.
>Dad had a minor cardiac arrest and has to go on a diet, and with him everyone else. No sweets or Christmas food for us. Somehow, dad manages to eat the shit he's not supposed to eat because "I'M SOOO ILL AWWWWWW ):"
>It's not only Christmas but my birthday, parents won't take me out for dinner nor buy me gifts because "it's not a time to celebrate anon". My fathers birthday was some days ago and we spent the whole day out doing what he wanted; everytime I try to remind him that it's my birthday he goes "AIII BUT WE SOOOO SIIICK ):"
>Almost won Christmas lottery. Didn't by 3 fucking numbers.
>Literally nothing which reminds us of Christmas around the house. Just lights on the windows. So the neighbours will see that "even tho we are going trough hardships we still celebrate :):)"
>Tfw shittiest Christmas ever. I just want to curl in a ball and die or something.

>> No.8008397

>>8008380
Why not just celebrate with friends or something? Esp if it's your birthday. Ditch your family and eat food.

>> No.8008398

>>8008380
Wait till they're out of the house, decorate everything, buy yourself presents, put them under the tree. If they say anything just tell them that just because they're going to be mopey little shits doesn't mean you will.

Cook yourself an extravagant dinner for one, if they ask for some just remind of your dad's speshul diet and that he can't have it.

Be that asshole, anon, you deserve it.

>> No.8008411

>>8008397
Parents told me I can't go out because "NOT A TIME TO CELEBRATE ANON"; in fact one of my friends gifted me chocolates and my father took them away and ate them all combining the excuses of "it's not time to celebrate" and "aiii I'm so sick"
>>8008398
That actually sounds fucking nice. I'm gonna make my room a precious Christmas paradise and I won't let anybody in.

>> No.8008418

>>8008411
How old are you? You could just go out anyway assuming you're old enough to be here.

Then again, your family sounds vaguely hispanic or asian by the way you describe them, so I could see how that could cause issues if that's the case.

>> No.8008419

>>8008411
Anon I'm sorry to say it but you need to grow a spine. Are you under 18? If you're the age you're supposed to be to use this board, you'll be a lot happier if you act like an adult and don't let your parents push you around/steal what belongs to you. Leave the house, see friends. Tell them you aren't celebrating and you're just shopping for others if you have to.

>> No.8008423

>>8008418
>>8008419
I'm over 18 and Spanish if that matters. Also my parents have a strong mindset of "you will do as I say while you live under my roof"so it's not easy to try and lie to them. Also they may be a bit abusive so scary shit happens when you contradict them.

>> No.8008428

>>8008423
Like most Spanish parents, then. I've been in your situation anon, just do what is better for you. You've gotta make them understand they can't treat you like a child.

>> No.8008433

>>8008423
Hispanic families in general are like that.

Stand up to them, start with small things and work up to bigger things, don't let them push you around. If they try to hit you (My mom tried to slap me up until I was 17) fight back. Last time my mom tried to smack me I grabbed her wrist and dug my nails in and told her not to touch me and she hasn't since.

Don't be a doormat. You are an adult and if you want to go out on Christmas and have dinner with a friend, you should.

>> No.8008435

>>8008433
>>8008423
I wouldn't condone physical violence towards children or being some super controlling parent but if she lives with her parents, she is not "an adult". She is still living off her parent's money, their rent, their heat, their internet, their food.

>> No.8008436

>Birthday on Christmas. Every single year it's a fiasco.
>Dread celebrating birthday at this point, don't want any presents or a big event.
>Ask to just skip the events sometimes... Family reacts very badly because it's "ungrateful"
>Everyone is stressed to fuck because of the holiday times on top of being amazingly dysfunctional. Dinner will inevitably turn into a screaming match.
>Siblings unhappy at being dragged out to witness this every year. Can't blame them.
>Will never be able to skip this nightmare in favor of hanging with friends in college state because of how birthday and Christmas coincide.
>Never get to celebrate with friends because everyone's too busy before/after the holidays. TFW you have no real celebration for your 21st.

Everyone who says "lawl Christmas birthdays must suck, you only get half the presents hrrdrr" doesn't know the half of it.

>> No.8008444

>>8008435
Things are different in Spain, anon. Part-time jobs are inexistant and most students depend economically on their parents exclusively. Plus most jobs avaliable for young people suck, so moving out of your parents home at 25-30 is pretty much the norm.

>> No.8008449

>>8008444
This, it's really the same way in most of America. You're probably living at home until you're 20-something because there aren't jobs that pay well enough until you're educated to afford rent. There are exceptions, if you're content doing heavy physical labor for the rest of your life.

>> No.8008450

>>8008444
This. Also I found a quite well-paid part time job but parents made me resign after three days because "it might distract me from my studies". Basically parents are trying to manipulate me into never leaving so they can do whatever they want with me.

>> No.8008452
File: 2.00 MB, 465x280, ngM5FMW.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>this year we fell on hard times
>keep getting unexpected bills and shit
>bought a 10$ christmas tree and no decorations
>my kid fucking loves it and is excited for Christmas anyhow
>omfg i love you, buddy
>first "real" Christmas, as the previous ones had no presents or tree because we're not exceptionally well-off and husband was in jail last Christmas
>feel like shit because I want to give my little dude [and husband] a nice Christmas this year
>suddenly
>get a sudden flood of commission requests
>give quotes to a couple
>not expecting people to follow through but, hey, quotes are free from me and who knows?
>overwhelmingly positive response
>just got total commission deposits that add up to over 1000$
>mrw when I just rushed the fuck out and bought my kid some nice new toys and presents
>mrw I'm so happy I could fucking die

>> No.8008457

>>8008452
Awwwww congratulations anon I hope you have a very Merry Christmas

>> No.8008462

>>8008457
Dude... I fuckin' will.
I'm seriously tearing up over this.
But no crying because I'm not wasting any goddamn tears after all the hardships I've gone through this year.

I hope you have a good one, too, anon!

>> No.8008465
File: 27 KB, 533x350, slim-pickens-drstrangelove-5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>had infatuation with friend
>I had a gf, she had a bf, we got hot and heavy one night, didn't actually sex tho
>both get scared straight that night
>slowly working our feelings for each other into what has become a very strong friendship
>we're still seeing our respecive others

It's a very strange feel

>> No.8008467

>>8008436
My sympathies, anon. I have a late Dec b'day too (30th) and it sucks, but yours is way worse. Sounds like the family dysfunction makes things even more terrible.

If it's any consolation, once you get a bit older, it's easier to bail on family Xmas stuff. I tend to use my birthday as an excuse: "oh, partner and I booked a trip to [warm place] for my birthday, sorry we can't make your hideous dinner this year" etc.

>> No.8008473

>>8008435
In plenty of cultures it's perfectly acceptable for young adults to still live with their parents. Those people aren't considered children and they often help out with younger siblings or elderly grandparents. Not every place is like America.

>> No.8008476

>haven't been looking for wishlist items lately because poor
>christmas money aw yiss
>browsing y!j, find wishlist item for cheap
>ends today
I really hope my ss manages to bid in time, and I really wish I'd browsed sooner since the auction was up for like a week ugh.

>> No.8008502

>>8008465
Had the same thing happen with a friend. We ended up together though and have been way happier than we were with our previous partners.

In cgl related feels. I want to get involved with my local comm, but they appear to be really disorganized and haven't accepted my facebook application.

>> No.8008507

>government messed up and just handed me €1000+ by mistake
>they'll want it back so I can't use it for last-minute presents or life necessities like glorious burando
>they probably won't notice for a while and if I don't notify them ASAP they'll yell at me for it
>website in question is down
>no mention of when it will be up again
>fuck no I'm not braving the cold for this they can bloody well wait
For fuck's sake like I don't have enough to deal with without someone dangling money in my face yet threatening to slap me if I touch it.

>> No.8008508

>Moving from the states to Alberta, Canada in a few months with my boyfriend
>He's a Canadian citizen and dad will pay for his college if he goes back up to Canada
>Really nervous because never really moved out of my state much less a different country
>Doesn't know anyone up there nor have I ever been there
>Hoping most of my college credits for my major will transfer over

Were moving to Calgary. Does anyone know about the cosplay/lolita scene there?

>> No.8008531 [DELETED] 
File: 290 KB, 680x680, AHHHHHHHHHHHH.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

WHY CAN TUMBLR PEOPLE GET BF AND I CANT???????????????

>> No.8008541

>Needed some sake for cooking
>not quite 21 yet, have dad buy it for me
>ask hm to get a small bottle
>comes out with a full liter
>I need literally 2 tbsp.
>Don't like sake for drinking purposes, nor does the family
>what the fuck am I even supposed to do
>cook a BUNCH of what I was making and eat leftovers for days
>gyudon for 300 years I guess

It was going to be a surprise gift for a friend who loves Kinnikuman and really wanted to try gyudon. None of the asian places in the area serve it because they're all owned by chinese people who know jack shit about japanese food (one woman told us that they don't have beef in Japan) so I wanted to cook it for him.

>> No.8008549

>>8008531
Shitty people have somehow been able to procreate forever, it's not just tumblr. Having or not having a SO doesn't say much about you, really. Just look at trashy people in reality shows that are never NOT single. Take solace in the idea that shitty people will probably have shitty relationships. You'll find your qtpie, anon.

>> No.8008567

>>8008541
Sake lasts for quite a while, and a bunch of japanese recipes use it in cooking, so you'll use it up eventually.

>> No.8008577
File: 11 KB, 303x166, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Can't wrap presents for shit
>My little cousin took my dirt bike for a joyride last and broke his arm trying to do tricks on it, yet my aunt somehow thinks it is my fault and brings it up at every family gathering making me look like shit even though it's not my fault, and I know she's gonna bring it up because it happened on Christmas
>Recently found out I have to retake a math class
>No gf
>No fallout cosplayers in the Tampa area to help give me pointers on my NCR Ranger Vet Armor and do shoots with
>My motorcycle needs about 500$ worth of stuff to get running right again
>No money due to buying Christmas presents

It's just been a real shit train lately, I hope things are going better for some of you guys

>> No.8008595
File: 653 KB, 800x1200, sad man pic i found on google image search.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I need some advice. I've been in a relationship for about 2 years now, and it's failing. My bf has no job and isn't really looking for one, ad he has 0$ in the bank account. Meanwhile, I've been struggling with a fast food job not even meant to support me to support both of us. Obviously it's not working - my bank account is pretty empty as a result - even my savings, while it wasn't originally great it at least had four digits, now has... um, 50$ I think. All because I used it to pay his rent. When I ran out of money there, I started selling my possessions, and now I've lost many of my childhood treasures. We still ended up losing the rental, and now we both live with my parents.

Obviously this is fucked up, I knew it, still went along with it, whatever. Something happened recently that actually gave me a spark to go through with the breakup, but there is something serious holding me back. His guardians are abusive to him. He lives with his grandparents, and when he almost went back to live with them before his grandpa told him to get a job within two weeks (without access to any sort of transportation, in the middle of nowhere) or they would send him to a homeless shelter. I may not love him anymore, but I still do care enough about him not to do that to him... I don't know what to do.

>> No.8008596

>>8008595
Ahh, I meant to say, he USED to live with his grandparents. He still lives with me.

>> No.8008620

>>8008369
>tfw you get stupidly mad at people who have no reading comprehension

>> No.8008629
File: 51 KB, 640x666, 1414941528197.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8008531
This. How the fuck do people even meet their SO? >tfw I will never understand what it's like to have a bf while sluts drown in new ones every other day

>> No.8008637

>>8008629
fate? I feel like people who aren't super social just get lucky. Or desperate
>>8008595
If he would rather lose you and live in a damn homeless shelter than get a job you should probably just give up

>> No.8008639

>>8008629
Go to social events where you're likely to meet people you don't know. If you only ever hang out with people you already know and not larger events where they may be able to introduce you to an extended network of friends, it's hard to meet other people.

I've been in two relationships in the past 7 years and they've all involved meeting a guy through mutual friends during convention weekends.

>> No.8008643

>>8008595
His shitty choices are not your fault. You need to ditch this human barnacle asap for the sake of your own future.

When you say his guardians are abusive, do you just mean the "get a job or gtfo", or something worse? Because the former sounds like tough love being applied to a slack-ass who refuses to support himself, imo.

To help: try researching social services support for your community. Depending on where you live, there might be welfare, subsidized housing, job training or other support that you can help get him set up with to move on with his life (and out of yours!). Also, talk to his grandpa directly about the situation, if you haven't already.

>> No.8008648
File: 685 KB, 500x281, 1403271738942.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>passed all my classes
>gained proofreading job that nets me $45-60 per paper
>managed to get gifts for everyone
>bf tells me that his mom and him got me tons of gifts
>finally upgrading from a flip phone
>managed to not have a meltdown this weekend
>have a free month to bake and set up Fiverr

Many horrifyingly bad things happened to me this year, but at least I'm ending on a good note.

>> No.8008650

>>8008433
I feel like mexican chicks generally don't take as much shit as the next person.

I feel like they just deal with so much machismo bullshit from dads/brothers/guys at school growing up, and parents being crazy IDK

>> No.8008651

>>8008508
I don't know much, but I've been to the Calgary Expo a couple of times, it's a really great con so I expect there's a decent scene there as well. I did meet a couple of local lolitas during the con and they were all super-nice and well-dressed.

>> No.8008655

>>8008452
I'm so happy for you

>> No.8008656

>>8008629
Well if it makes you feel better, most of them settle for the first douchebag that shows any signs of interests just so they don't have to be alone. Some people have standards and rather wait than change SOs every ten months.

>> No.8008706

>>8008595
I stayed with a shitty ex because they would have been homeless without my assistance. All it did was enable him and allow him to spend their government unemployment money on drugs. I appreciate that the circumstances are not identical here, point is that you need to look out for yourself. You will hate yourself and them if you stay in a relationship out of guilt.

>> No.8008726
File: 23 KB, 450x450, help.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8008639
>tfw i have agoraphobia and shit bricks once i'm in a crowded area

i would very much like to make friends and even obtain a boyfriend but my crippling anxiety prevents me from doing anything.
it also doesn't help that i'm extremely short and have a very young face so i literally look like i'm about 13 years of age.
i'm definitely a lost cause.

>> No.8008751

>>8008595
If he really wanted to change this situation, he would at least make an effort to get a job. I had an ex like this. He never had a job and wasn't interested in one, totaled a near brand new car, and failed out of college, but it was no big deal to him because his parents were the ones who always paid for him and made sure he had a place to stay. He had a dependency on them. You sound like his source of dependency. He knows you won't just drop him.

You need to do two things. Ask yourself do you love him or are you staying out of pity/a sense of obligation? It doesn't sound like love to me. If you stay in this situation, you will feel nothing but resentment for his selfishness and lack of drive in life. You also need to talk to him. Tell him everything you've done to support the two of you and how you're at wit's end. Offer to help him find a temp organization or job, but don't baby him. He may never take the first step with that safety net under him. I'm not saying he's needs an ultimatum, but he needs to be made aware of how unfair this is to you.

>> No.8008761

>>8008567
... Most places suggest you finish a bottle within hours of opening it.

>> No.8008765
File: 5 KB, 300x168, 23234.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8008369
Finally sold a dress I've been trying to get rid of for MONTHS. Granted, I undercut myself by a lot, but it's finally out of my closet so I don't care.

>> No.8008791

>>8008761
Are you a retard?

>> No.8008797

>>8008541
Drinking sake and cooking sake are way different.

>> No.8008916

>come home a few weeks ago
>a bug in the kitchen
>disgusted, spray pesticides, roommate says its probably because the weather suddenly got colder
>see bugs every few days, only in the kitchen
>continuously cleaning, not leaving dishes out, wiping the counters
>today I come out of my room to find four small bugs and two medium sized bugs hanging out!
>watch them crawl into cracks in the fucking walls
>my walls are filled with bugs oh my god that's where they're coming from
>spray pesticides fucking everywhere
>hot glue into the holes in the cabinets and counters
fuck this fuck this I hate bugs I've lived with way messier people and I've never had an infestation before. I guess it's time to call my apt office and make them send out professionals
As I was writing this I looked over and saw another one crawling up the wall
>cgl related....
I wanted to go out shopping for fabric tonight since I got a bunch of coupons, but I think I'm going to buy bug bait traps instead...

>> No.8008924

>>8008435
>amerifats

>> No.8008929

>>8008502
That's disgusting.

>> No.8008934

>>8008648
Where'd you get the job anon

>> No.8008936

>have a bonafide shopping addiction
>manageable when most purchases are £2-£5 shitty small things from high street
>discover lolita
>start dropping ridiculous amounts on burando every week
>overspending for sure but keeping head above water
>start smoking
>get addicted to ketamine

I'd sell my dresses to feed my drug habit, but I am almost certain there's powder residue on most of my stuff.

>> No.8008938

>>8008650
Same with Slav girls tbh
A lot of people call them crazy but from what my best friend tells me I can totally get why they act the way they do

>> No.8008939
File: 13 KB, 300x225, MD5720-300-4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8008936
mmm i like ket id buy them

>> No.8008944

>>8008939
Have you ever taken ket while in lolita? I haven't, I much prefer loose clothes, but I have this habit of wandering round my house when I'm high as balls and spilling it everywhere.

>> No.8008959
File: 18 KB, 218x184, QZ2tyaX.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8008934
One of the ladies at my department sent out an email on behalf of my employer. Needed basic computer skills with some level of programming. Sent him my resume, having no idea what the job was for. Interviewed, bam, job. I think it also helped that I was ethnically Chinese and my 'clients' were from China. He wants to get me a programming job once I get more experience

>mrw my bf tells people about my sweet gig

>> No.8008960
File: 2.49 MB, 3264x2448, 1418826995191.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8008944
i feel like we'd be friends.

>> No.8009000

>>8008944
Ketamine scares the shit out of me, as does heroin. I'm one of those hippy dippy only dabbles in psychedelics kind of drug users.

>> No.8009024

>>8009000
I am always surprised when people who have taken hardcore psychs say they'd be scared of ket.

I actually encourage people who want to try acid to try out ket first. I see it like LSD-lite: gets you used to an altered headspace, lasts an hour instead of 12 hours (so if you don't like it you'll be out of the woods faster) and doesn't have any stimulating effects so is less likely to cause any physical anxiety issue due to it not fucking with serotonin the way acid or mdma do.

Maybe I just have really weird brain chemistry tho. People seem to be way more scared of ket than psychs.

>> No.8009040

>>8009024
Hmm, well when you put it that way, it really shows how little I actually know about ket! I know a couple of people who have taken it and really just sort of based my opinion on it by their reactions/testimonies.

I actually didn't experience any anxiety when I took LSD and I have GAD haha. Shrooms, on the other hand...eesh. But that being said, tripping on lolita would probably be really fun--but only if it was a cheap, dark, non-print dress that I wouldn't be too devstated if I stained somehow.

>> No.8009074

>>8008541
Homie
They have cooking sake in carton things. You can make gyudon without it too, and it's fine. Try giving it to friend or something.

>> No.8009081

>>8008797
They don't have anything like that in any grocery within 15 miles of me, I looked. It was a cheap $10 bottle anyway, there's just a shitload of it.

>> No.8009085

>>8009040
I've gone and looked at the dresses in my wardrobe while on acid, and some of the prints look pretty fucking fantastic. Then again, my dirty carpet also looks incredible while tripping balls, so this might not say much.

Ket is a very strange beast. I do think it takes a certain kind of mindset to find it as easy going as I do. I have seen people have worse freakouts on ket than on "harder" substances, so I do get where the fear comes from. I also have GAD, which, incidentally, why I love ket so much: it turns off my brain and I don't feel anxious any more.

>> No.8009089

>>8009074
oden, teriyaki, drunken chicken, nigga u can make anythjng. or just give it to a bum

>> No.8009111
File: 93 KB, 400x267, 1653649_stock-photo-sad-japanese-girl.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>get socks I was looking for finally
>they match with nothing

SHIT. they're so cute why this.

>> No.8009137 [DELETED] 
File: 368 KB, 840x700, 1401893213802.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>looking at vagina in hand mirror
>see some kind of white thing on the inside, it's the size of a pea
>mfw
>touch around to see if it's accumulated smegma or discharge
>it's not, plus it has no feeling
>Google "white thing in vagina"
>it's a Bartholin's gland cyst
>apparently they're supposed to hurt, but I didn't even realize I had it until I checked
>mine doesn't look as horrifying as the Google Images slideshow, but it's still noticeable and weird
>don't know how to make it go away
>tfw no guy will ever want to eat me out
I-It'll disappear eventuallys if I stop masturbating, right?

>> No.8009145
File: 830 KB, 792x792, nande.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>looking at vagina in hand mirror
>see some kind of white thing on the inside, it's the size of a pea
>mfw
>touch around to see if it's accumulated smegma or discharge
>it's not, plus it has no feeling
>Google "white thing in vagina"
>it's a Bartholin's gland cyst
>apparently they're supposed to hurt, but I didn't even realize I had it until I checked
>mine doesn't look as horrifying as the Google Images pictures show, but it's still noticeable and weird
>don't know how to make it go away
I-It'll disappear eventually if I stop masturbating, right?

>> No.8009152
File: 591 KB, 480x270, cringe.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8009145
Jesus Christ, go see a gyno, anon! It might not even be that, or you can easily have it removed, or it could be something more serious.

>> No.8009155

>>8008433
Spanish= from Spain
Hispanic= south america

>> No.8009169

>>8009145
If it's not hurting it's not infected but it can be if you don't do anything about it. Go look up some home remedies. Those usually clear it up in a week or two.
It just happens when the glands that help lubricate get blocked up for whatever reason. Happens to people all the time.

>> No.8009181

>>8009155
wrong

>> No.8009184

>>8009155
Yeah? Mexican families are like that to the extreme, probably more so than those from Spain. Hispanic families and Spanish families are all like that (generalization) and Hispanic covers a larger demographic, so I used Hispanic.

>> No.8009185

>>8009145
Is it really that hard to not go to your local gyno?

>> No.8009194
File: 36 KB, 250x330, tumblr_nfa5w6HTTl1r4oaxho4_250.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My Christmas so far has been going pretty good.
>Used to have super strained relationship with parents. Confronted dad about being an abusive prick to us growing up. Almost ready to cut ties to give myself some peace.
>End up pregnant at the start of the year. Baby ends up being a blessing to help heal the pain and rebuild the relationship with my family.
>Brother is super excited to be an uncle. Can't wait til the kid is old enough to take him camping and other awesome stuff.
Parents are excited for another grandchild(brother has two daughters) and this is their first grandson.
>Dad has significantly mellowed out, has admitted to fucking up as a father, and has become a kind loving grandfather. He adores his grandchildren.
>I'm actually happy to see my parents now. After skipping on spending thanksgiving and Christmas with them last year. This year has been awesome. We just had the Christmas party with them since they live to far out to spend Christmas day with.

We'll be spending Christmas day with my in-laws. They're excited since our kid is their first grandchild.

>> No.8009196

>>8009184
They mean it's wrong because Hispanic still means of Spanish descent. I'm Mexican, so I'm Latina--not Hispanic. Semantics, I know, but it bothers a lot of people.

>> No.8009205

>>8009181
Google is ur friend, fucking retard
>Spanish
noun
the people of Spain.
>hispanic
adjective
relating to Central and South America Spanish-speaking countries

>> No.8009212

>>8009196
it's just a whole different culture because it's an offshoot of another culture, like how japanese came from china, the austrailians came from the uk. Theres just a world of difference and I hate dumb americunts mixing us eurofags in with the poorfag south americans

>> No.8009219

>>8008761

for cooking that doesn't matter so much.

>> No.8009222

>>8008577
It's fine, anon.
Don't worry about it.
New year, New you!

>> No.8009227
File: 9 KB, 100x100, smt7.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8008370
>>8008380
>>8008436
>>8008452
>>8008577

Same anon from >>8004859

>It's also almost Christmas
>Uncle is living with me
>Every year he gets drunk and rants about his dead brother that was shot, how shitty the family is and how he misses his grandchildren
>Uncle keeps comparing me and my cousins
>It triggers bad things
>I tell him not to do it but he ignores me
>Other relatives are doing their thing and never call me or even wish me a happy holiday
>Other uncle died earlier on and gave everyone but me a $1000 check so everyone is partying on that. The check was sent to my mother instead because of a weird mix up
>She spends it on the boat (gambling) and doesn't give me a cent. Doesn't buy her grandchild anything either
>Uncle spends it on his cocaine addiction and gives his kids money but still owes me $50 for pouring beer on my laptop
>My laptop is broken and literally taped together
>Spent all my check money from work giving my son and my cousins presents because my uncle's daughter (also my cousin) is a bitch and doesn't buy her three year old gifts but buys her baby daddy weed
> I know I'm not going to get anything this year
>Not going to get anything for my birthday either
>Hasn't gotten a gift since I was fifteen from anyone
>Only wish was to not run into my ex bf or my ex friend this year
>Didn't even get that
>Has to go to court soon again which will most likely trigger another panic attack
>Wants to go to one anime con for a vacation because the doctor says I'm too stressed out and leave my son with his other grandmother
>Family calls me a selfish mother and a bitch for even thinking that

I wish I could talk to my therapist but they are on vacation until 2015. Happy holidays /cgl/

>> No.8009233
File: 326 KB, 730x633, fuckfeelsanime.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Seagulls, I have a bad spending habit, real bad.
Plus I quit my job due to assault and school, but I'm seriously going broke, I received a cheque from my father a few days ago, and most of it is gone. I even went to the bank so they can set up those Student Savings Bonds, so I can spend less, but I can't help.

This is driving me insane, I try selling my things, but I'm really scared people might notice me and confront me about it.
What the hell do I do?! Any tips at all?

TL;DR
>Spending habit
>Money leaves faster than it comes
>Going broke
>What do?

>> No.8009237
File: 225 KB, 922x882, 1414016956796.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8008508
Jumping the gun here a little I know but, welcome to Canada Anon! If you want to look for a good local comm we keep a Canada thread going all the time, though it's usually just about shitting on the same three people every thread. Calgary Expo in April, Anime North in May.

I hope you like snow, igloos, polar bears, maple syrup and Tim Hortons!

>> No.8009238

>>8009233
I forgot to add that my mum's getting surgery so I'm trying to help her the best way I can, but It's just taking me over, I'm really on the verge on death here.

Merry Christmas to us, I guess.

>> No.8009240

>>8009233
Any counseling available at your school? Sometimes it helps to talk to somebody about unhealthy habits. I've found that keeping track of everything (idk, writing down what I spend and how much comes in) helps a lot because seeing it in black and white gives me those "ah, shit" moments. Don't be discouraged! You can overcome this.

>> No.8009241

>>8008577
Tell your aunt the next time she brings it up that maybe she should have taught her kid to be more careful and not try doing stuff he couldn't handle.

My aunt got mad at me because I was playing with her grandkids and blew a raspberry(along with other goofy faces) at them. She said she'd slap my mouth if they learned that from me. This is the same lady that smokes and swears around her grandkids and her husband threatened to shoot and bury their pet tortoise out in the desert if somebody didn't take it because they were moving.

God that woman was a bitch. When her mother died she was more concerned about the value of her belongings then you know, her dead mother.

>> No.8009248
File: 1.79 MB, 200x200, 1366667226517.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8009145
Stop asking /cgl/ and start asking your doctor/gyno

Baby, I still would.

>> No.8009249
File: 1010 KB, 480x247, hu89.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8009227
Sounds like you have people you need to be cutting out of your life. And go to the convention, anon, your family telling you not to is the pot calling the kettle black, besides, you sound as though you kind of need it.

I'd also give you a christmas present, but here's a bunny instead.

>> No.8009258

>>8009145
Try masturbating more. Maybe that will make it go away

>> No.8009262

>>8009227

I'm one upping this anon's present>>8009249
and showing you the video that gif is from
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev-opyE2AeU

>> No.8009299

>>8009145

Please stop consulting Dr. 4chan and Dr. google and go see an actual gynecologist.

>> No.8009306
File: 465 KB, 1280x720, joy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>a few months back
>my extremely talented best friend decides to enter a contest
>i help her out with her entry where i can before she sends it off, kind of forget about it after because life gets crazy

>today
>i've had a really terrible month
>chronic illness flaring up, moving away from my boyfriend of five years, dealing with some dark personal shit, drama, my computer breaking, work issues etc
>feeling particularly shitty today
>get a call from best friend
>confused because we rarely call each other and usually talk over text etc
>she's freaking out
>the contest results were publicly announced
>she won the grand prize and thousands of dollars
>she tells me she's going to buy me my first piece of brand for my help

Holy fuck, seagulls. I don't even know what to say.

>> No.8009315
File: 7 KB, 250x225, 1419199589006.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be a foreigner
>enter uni
>everything working out swell until our last day when we have to hold a holiday speech
>people start teasing me for my accent
>'hahaha 'Arry Po'er amirite xD'
>'hahaha tea with the Queen'
>'god stop being such a tryhard and speak NORMALLY'
>everyone speaks in a faux-American accent they picked up from the telly
>everyone expects you to sound like an American
>mfw I'm in a non-English speaking country being a non-English speaking person and other non-English speaking people are teasing me for not being Americanised enough
>mfw called a 'tryhard' and 'poseur' behind my back
>this is what I get by going to an English school sponsored by the Finnish-British society
it's so unfair, I hate globalisation

>> No.8009316

>>8008629
From my social shit skills, i have only met guys i like in social networks that aren't dating sites. Well i was mostly single in my live and my bf found me in a social network site for alt/gothic people, i know it's LDR and most people bitch about that, but i don't care. If fate wants, we would meet next year. I suggest also forums or hobbies related sites like only anime/manga fans, vidya etc or the classic FB, i met people also here and still they are my friends since years. Or go to anime cons with a close friend, at least it's a better place than clubs or shitty pubs with annoying douches that want only to bang.
Also, this anon >>8008656 speaks the truth.

>> No.8009325

>>8008629
You sound bitter as fuck, no wonder no one wants to date you. Other girls aren't sluts just because you're too socially inept to get a boyfriend. I didn't date or fuck anyone for almost two years and I was still drowning in digits. Why? Because I go outside and take care of myself. Brush your hair, put on some foundation, wear not-NEET clothing and go the fuck outside for a few hours and you'll probably get hit on. Or maybe even actually ask out a guy you're interested in. You're not going to meet your boyfriend while sitting in your house, complaining about other women on the internet.

>> No.8009326

>>8009145
>Bartholin's gland cyst

fuuuck so that's what I have! I've had a small one for a while now and the gyno referral took a while so I'm not due for a potential biopsy until January. I'm glad you posted this so I have a name for it now.

>> No.8009333

Last night I was really upset and I ended up cutting my really long hair off. It was all gross and damaged on the ends anyway so not a big loss, but now I have to go to the hair dresser and get it evened out. I hate how it looks a lot but I feel better physically. Though Ill probably end up feeling shitty again because Ill never be comfortable with myself.

>> No.8009340

>>8009315
that rustles my jimmies so hard, I'm sorry anon

>> No.8009346

>tfw broke up with ex two years ago but still talk to him
>we keep promising to not talk to each other but then it ends up we talk to each other
>and then when we talk to each other we try not to talk about the past but it inevitably ends up that it devolves into that
>this time we manage to go three months talking about non-sex/romantic things before the conversation dissolves into a mess of sexual innuendos
>have no interest in other guys despite attempting two dates from the internet
>this is probably emotionally unhealthy

Meh.

On the bright side, I interviewed today at a place which at first glance seemed mediocre, but talking to the people there is actually pretty much the perfect program I want for my training. Interviews went pretty well too, and everyone was just so courteous and friendly. I just hope they think I'm a good candidate.

>> No.8009353
File: 37 KB, 396x395, 17760932708416.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8009325
I wasn't referring to all other women. Nor am I bitter about anything. I literally meant "sluts", girls who get bfs and aren't loyal in the least.

>no wonder no one wants to date you
Because I don't talk to anyone. Not because I'm "bitter".

Sounds like my post touched you in a personal way since you keep mentioning the word "slut". If anything, you're the only one who sounds bitter. And funny thing is, it's over a single word. Fuck off back to Tumblr, SJW.

>>>/out/

>> No.8009359
File: 118 KB, 600x600, ih8u.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8009346
Are you my friend?

I made a new friend with my boyfriend this semester and we are so done with listening to her personal life or even generally hanging out with her. Every time we talk about it and say, "you should do no contact.. RIGHT NOW. We're serious," we get a "maybe" or she tries to change the subject even though she admits that it's not healthy to hang out with someone that makes her feel shitty. She recently told us that she made out with him, but at least they didn't bang!

Well shit, don't come crying to me on Facebook after you go to his house and he ignores you again, because I just can't /deal/ with such a weak-willed person who can't get out of any relationship. I get that it's hard to let go of the person who you first kissed/banged, but seriously. She is like an addict.

/sorryforvent. (But anon-chan, if this is somehow you... guuuurl.)

>> No.8009371

>>8009325
you sound assmangled as hell and like a huge bitch. is that your trigger word or something because you're no longer a pure virgin? besides we dont even know if they want to fuck or simply just want a boyfriend to do cute things with other than fuck. sounds like you're upset for no reason other than personal issues.

>> No.8009377

>>8009346
r u me?? I'm approaching five years since I broke up with him, he cheated on me with a gorilla of a woman and he keeps coming back to me (even tho he's still with her) and saying he loves me and shit.

I can't put myself through being with him again but fuck, I miss him every day.

>> No.8009380

>>8009371
Right? They had also implied that I don't go out, which I do often.

That person is top tier retarded and implying things about me just because they can't read properly.

>> No.8009390

>>8009359

Hah, I hope not. I generally don't bother my friends with this shit. Half of them don't know I still talk to him. And he's in another country, so no, we did not make out as recently as your friend did.

He's pretty fun to talk to, he never puts me down, and he's actually really encouraging, particularly in my field.

The reason we broke up is pretty lame as well (overbearing parents + him living in another country and the US making things hard for him to come over and still hold the same job). I still don't think it's the best decision overall, but for now I think it's the only doable one because I can't really imagine him trying to come over to the states (we're in a field which the States is quickly closing its doors to international graduates, to put it mildly).

The only problem is well, we should really move on from each other just because logistically it can't really work.

I'm sorry about your friend though. It's kind of tough dealing with that all at once, and frustrating too. I kind of get that, and sometimes I'm afraid I'm the weak-willed one when I talk to my friends (funnily enough, moreso regarding my overbearing parents than anything). I hope things work out for the both of you with little further damage.

>> No.8009403

>>8009315

That's terrible anon. Fuck those people.

>>8009325

Sorry not all of us can be Sally Thunderpuss and spread our legs to any guy fresh off the street. Some of us actually have standards hon. Go away if you have nothing to offer other than be a complete ass. You're the only one here complaining about anything.

>> No.8009427

>>8009390
Yeah, you're not my friend. Your guy is actually a decent human being, which my friend's guy isn't. It's really the pits that you both can't be together but I hope everything works out in the end! Maybe you both just haven't come across 'the one' or maybe you both will be in the same country some day, who knows?

>> No.8009433

>>8009315
I want to say that not every American is like this anon. Some people are just assholes.

>> No.8009437

>>8009262
>>8009249

Sorry guys I've just had a shitty weekend. Thank you.

>> No.8009441

>>8009433
Oh don't worry, they're not Americans. They're foreigners and natives of different backgrounds who guzzle down American pop culture like a gay man does semen, so now whoever speaks in RP is labelled a britaboo tumblrina and edgy.

>> No.8009445

>>8009433
They're in a country where English isn't the first language. Anon is speaking English as a second language among people in a similar situation (ESL), but anon learned English from a school where the accents would be more British than American. Anon's current peers speak English with a more American accent.

>> No.8009449
File: 9 KB, 184x255, 1416222838027-3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8009441
>>8009315

>tfw you want to date a British guy/girl not because of their accent but you find them cool.

>> No.8009478
File: 64 KB, 255x186, 1418539604175.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>notice a gym rat hasn't been coming to the gym with the same girl he always did for the past month.
>decide to make my move
>ask him to spot me
>feel him up
> He stops showing up at the usual times.

So long self esteem

>> No.8009495

>>8009325
They said sluts, not other women. Learn to read before shitting up the thread with your vendetta against virgins.
The only reason you're making a big deal over word usage is because you're a slut yourself. You're on a site full of socially inept people so go away if you don't like the way we see your shitty social norms, whore

>> No.8009629

Sorry for the late replies, had to work night shift.

>>8008643
Very abusive, in an emotional sense. His grandfather is an arrogant control freak who will hurt my bf's dog whenever he visits just to spite him... his grandmother has her issues but at least isn't that bad. I can't even imagine breaking up with him and making him go back to that house - it's really the only thing holding me back anymore. And as for talking to his grandfather, I doubt that would work; the man's a compete sociopath who doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself. I REALLY hate his grandfather.

>>8008706
>>8008751
Yeah, both of what you two are saying is accurate... I recently had a break down of sorts and told him I couldn't handle being the only one putting in any effort anymore, and he promised me he would try harder. Still, that was a few weeks ago now, and he's put in... one application, I think. He hasn't even followed up. I think I'm going to have to sit him down and actually make it clear as day to him that the relationship will end if he doesn't get his act together, and give him a deadline... sucks that I'll probably also have to tell him that at the moment I'm no longer in love with him, which will probably break his heart, but maybe it will shift his ass into gear.

Thanks for being supportive, guys. I really want 2015 to be the year I get my life back together, and I'm willing to do it with or without him.

>> No.8009652

>>8009478
>feel him up
Good job.
You're a legit creeper.
>but I'm a woman so it's okay

>> No.8009655

>>8008433
Abuse isn't just about being a doormat. It would be nice if a lot of people responded to fingernails and a stern word. My mom ended up with claw marks all down her arms from me trying desperately to get her off of me. Once she even told the cops that I attacked her, and since I was a sobbing panicky mess they almost took me to jail.

Bitch now works as a child advocate and I spend four months impatient for Ptsd thanks to her.

>> No.8009661
File: 52 KB, 398x445, angry elf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8009478
You know, we guys aren't just sex toys

>> No.8009696

>>8009233
What are you spending the money on anon?

>> No.8009704

>be getting out of the military at the end of next month.
>need to save money for the move
>no meta winter lucky packs for me

But damn don't I love the fully shirred skirts.

>> No.8009710

>>8009704
I forgot to add, Yan pillow arrives tomorrow! A Christmas miracle for sure, I thought it was just going to be me and Rilakkuma getting drunk on Christmas.

>> No.8009712

>>8009478
top kek

>> No.8009742
File: 11 KB, 235x215, tumblr_n1qtnskVIF1ts9xvyo1_250.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw I need to start working on my cosplay
>character has exposed midsection
>con in 3 months
>need to cut to like 10% BF from like 20%
>can't sew anything until I'm skinny
>can't just starve myself because I'm a boy and I have to keep my muscle
>the food beckons

Sheeeeeit.jpg

>> No.8009764
File: 90 KB, 412x612, WhatOnEarthHaveIDone.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be back home for Christmas
>sees my brother
>hey little bro! how ya doing?
>"Great! I'm done watching Cromartie High School!(we bonded over this before I left for college) I started watching a lot more animes now"
>Alright, little bro, that's nice
>later, our dad asks us where we'd want to go this summer
>little brother replies, "Japan, dad! Pleaaaaaaaaase"
>Dad goes, "you just want to go because of your anime"
>tfw you turned your 11 year old brother into a weeb

>> No.8009916

MY DREAM DRESS FROM MIDDLE SCHOOL POPPED UP BUT I JUST SPENT A SHIT TON ON GIFTS AND I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN JUSTIFY A 200+ PURCHASE ON MYSELF

>> No.8009921

>>8009916
if you have the money, go for it, treat yourself as well as other people
id love to see what dress

>> No.8009927
File: 35 KB, 303x403, Jeune File Peche JSK.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8009921
This JSK. It's not super fancy, but it's my first dream dress and I literally wanted to graduate in it when I was in middle school.

>> No.8009928

>>8009927
ahh, its lovely! go, live your dream (dress)

>> No.8009938
File: 77 KB, 249x699, Crying.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8009928
Agghhhh, thanks anon, but I might go somewhere over the holidays, so I should probably save it until my next paying period. If it gets bought then it just wasn't meant to be!

>> No.8009959

>tfw no lolita friends
>want to be more active online and meet people there
>want to post good outfit pics
>taking nice selfies is practically impossible in my derptastic apartment (the architect apparently loved awkward corners and hated windows and space)
>boyfriend has a nice camera and often offers to take pictures of me
>usually jokingly ("I'll buy you a sexy bikini and we can make our own bikini calendar!") but still
>fuck yes
>wait, no, I'm incredibly insecure and unphotogenic and need to retake every picture ten times and then edit it before I'm happy to show it to anyone
>the one time my bf took pictures of me I was making the ugliest faces ever (sleeping upright and eating will do that) and he insisted on printing them out anyway
>maybe I should just get a tripod
>but that would hurt his feelings
It's probably best to find a middle ground between my insecurity and his rosy glasses outlook on my appearance, but I don't know how to go about it. He's so sweet but no honey, I don't look "beautiful" when squinting into the sun and trying to stuff an oversized burger into my mouth. Nobody does.

>>8009927
You had much better taste than I did in middle school. I'm pretty sure the dress I wanted to go to prom in was actually a Chobits costume.

>> No.8010047
File: 23 KB, 250x250, 1416865854658.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

> been feeling nauseous for almost 2 months now
> Keeps being anxious about if I'm pregnant even though I had my period
> My nausea is probaly caused by all the worrying I due and also lack of sleep
> suddenly woke up yesterday and had no emotions whatsoever
> Only felt annoyed and worried
> mfw today I have no emotions toward anything
> Why is this happening
> Bf tries to flirt with me or be nice and I don't know how to respond to it

I don't know what the fuck is happening, it's like someone popped the lid off me and poured out all sorts of feelings I could have.

>> No.8010082

>decide to leave lolita
>not that I really want to, it's just that I never have the occasion to wear it
>visit historical event in town
>see two girls wearing sweet
>fuck this shit I'm not giving up just yet

>> No.8010132

>>8008629
just b urself :)

>> No.8010137 [DELETED] 
File: 498 KB, 500x283, 5881d37ebe94.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Looser retail manager
>Usually get all my holiday stuff done in October because time is not something that I have this time of year
>Rufflecon happened
>Could have budgeted better and still got some shopping done early, but did not
>did all my shopping last week
>Oh it is cool I have the Tuesday off before Christmas I will wrap it and bake cookies and everything then
>Have been working 6-7 days a week for the last 3 weeks, 10-12 hour days,10+ hours of overtime, really fucking need the day off.
>Coworker comes to me, "Oh hai so I never got this weeks schedule and I can't work any of my shifts or cover anyone else sorry bye"
>Really it is fucking Christmas
>Scramble to get coverage for my fucking upper manager's fuck up
>Only way for proper coverage is me coming in on my day off, again
>Get screamed at for working more overtime
>Confront that bitch as to why she can't just switch shifts for when she is working
>"Oh I have to go to build-a-bear with my mom"
FUCK YOU. SERIOUSLY FUCK YOU. I have been working so fucking much and I am so fucking drained and I have not warped a single present and and FUCK. (Well I Did not scream/yell at her fyi but yeah)
>My coworkers heard me freaking out about this to my mom on lunch and now "I can't do *Blank* I have to go to build-a-bear" has become a meme at work.
I just want some fucking time off to be marry and GET SHIT DONE.

>> No.8010142

>>8009696
The stupidest things.
I feel like I buy things to feel better because I'm a depressed shit, honestly.
My soul is gone and I keep buying thingst to feel better.

I buy clothes I never used ever, and just fling em on the ground. I fucking buy books from languages I don't know or plan of studying ???
I am a laughing stock. I can't go on with this. I can't.

I've tried looking for a job, but it's harder due to them not hiring after my class hours. And since I neeted for a while, I haven't finished my HS which makes it EVEN harder.
Just kill me now.

>> No.8010163

>>8009710
Congrats. I want to see pictures

>> No.8010171

>be poor wee Slavling
>grow up in a lower middle class family (for our standards)
>barely afford proper clothing
>move to another European country
>slowly start saving up
>slowly start buying higher quality things
>today I bought something I'd never dreamed of being able to own
>me I thought I'd be happy but I just feel guilty as fuck because I know how people live back home an it feels unfair
>also if I ever told anyone I'd get shit on for days, by younger people because of envy and by older people because muh Western consumerism and degeneracy (which I partially agree with, but still)
>Worried that I'll get a big head
Help, I'm not used to dealing with lots of money

>> No.8010193

>>8008433
is this for real? Like really? Gosh I just sort of realized how lucky I am and was. Even when I had (living on my own for 8 years now) very religious parents and not a lot friends around...I didn't have to deal with people being aggresive and controlling or whatever.

>> No.8010202

>>8008648
don't do fiverr anon, your work is probably a lot better than that... (really I can't believe people just think their work is worth $4.. I mean..really?)

>> No.8010208

>>8010047
> suddenly woke up yesterday and had no emotions whatsoever
> Only felt annoyed and worried
> mfw today I have no emotions toward anything

You're turning into a man Anon.

>> No.8010211

>>8010171
I understand that feeling but hey, you worked for what you bought, right? Enjoy it, don't feel bad. I come from a similar enviroment.

It's like feeling guilty because I can drink pure water. It's like that.

>> No.8010217

>finally comfortable in being out as a lesbian to literally everyone I know
>introduced to a friend of a friend at a party, get along really well
>meet again several months later
>end up making out all night
>says about how much they like me, think there might be something between us
>problem is they're a guy
>don't know what to do as I don't want people to think differently of me or what if it's nothing more than me liking the attention
at least I probably won't see him for a while

>> No.8010235

>>8010202
I'm doing fiverr /because/ my work is so much better. The competition is laughable and I can just sell animu chibis and still make some side cash! The great thing about it is that I can charge higher prices for better work.

>> No.8010242

>>8010132
Haha, I knew that would be the premise of most responses here at /cgl/ but I still wanted to post my feels.

This made me laugh. Thanks, anon.

>> No.8010256

>>8010217
anon im in a similar situation, just come out as being bisexual.

>> No.8010265

>>8008423
I get you. Just because yo turn 18, doesn't mean a magical thing happens and suddenly you grow a spine to defy your parents. You spent most of your life so far obeying them I assume. A spine doesn't grow overnight. Just do small things to show them that you've grown and get them used to your independence. Good luck!

>> No.8010297

>>8009390
Damn anon, you got me right in the feels. I
m going through a similar thing rn.
>ex-bf in grad school in different state
>even when he graduates there are no opportunities where i am for his field
>even when I finish my degree there are no opportunities where he is for my field
>still love him a lot, he's a sweet dude and wants to support me, etc
>but I can't imagine giving up my career to be a housewife in a state i hate
Hopefully it works out for the both of us anon. Keeping you in my thoughts!

>> No.8010308

>>8008380
Boohoo. My parents never celebrated my birthday ever and I got kicked out of the house when I turned 18 because my mother was sad her father died.

>> No.8010382

>>8010308
Boohoo. Take your one-upmanship about having a dysfunctional family life elsewhere. Everybody has the right to have feels.

>> No.8010384

>>8010047
I don't get you seagulls. Why don't you go to the doctor if you have health concerns? If there's a weird bump on your vag or you are feeling off that is what the proper doctor is for. Nobody here is a licensed doctor.

>> No.8010400

>>8010047
This is a symptom of anxiety/depression anon.

>> No.8010401

>>8010297

Damn anon, replace state with country and you really do have the situation I'm in.

Keeping you in my thoughts as well - maybe opportunities will come up for him as well and something will work out. It sucks that sometimes you can't reconcile your career and your life, but it seems like you guys really care about each other. I'm sure something will work out as a result of that.

>> No.8010402

>>8010384
This happens everywhere, not just on cgl. Lots of people seem to like to leave things until they get really bad out of laziness, fear, or weird feelings about not wasting a doctor's time. I think it also might have to do with people on cgl living in countries with terrible health care / they can't afford it.

>> No.8010404

>>8010308
Boohoo. There are kids in africa who can't afford parents, you know!

>> No.8010413

>>8010402
I'm not really sure about the health care anon but I thought that in the last poll it revealed that most of /cgl/ was from the USA/Canada/parts of Europe with decent health care? (It was the same one that showed that /cgl/ is mostly white straight females too.)

I just find it weird that in most of the posts there's no mention of going to the doctor and "Oh my gosh I think it's bad!" The first thing I would do is go instead of rant/vent here.

>> No.8010420

>>8010402
Even with the ACA in Amerifat, the copay (money you pony over for each dr visit) is still high if you can't afford great insurance. When $50 feeds you for a week, it's hard to justify spending that on a doctor visit for them to tell you "lol I dunno" or "you're fine"

American healthcare is a joke. I military socialist health care here and the wait time can be over a month it's not an emergency.

>> No.8010424

>>8010420
*I have

Fuck my phone

>> No.8010448

>>8010420
You can get free health insurance depending on your state anon. Wasn't that what Obama was trying to do in the first place? That's enough to take you to the doctor. Now if it's the county hospital you might have to wait a month but most places you can be seen the same day and then get an appointment if it's serious.

I'm not saying it's the best but people should really making going to the doctor a priority instead of buying lolita clothing or supplies. I know a friend who delayed going to the doctor for months but still went to anime cons and drank booze.

>> No.8010466

>>8010420
My copay can cost me anywhere from $50 to $200 depending on what doctor I'm visiting and for what. I still haven't gotten whatever I have diagnosed and I've paid too much money to these doctors already to have them say "Well, sucks that it's so bad for you, but all I can say is that it's not ___". I'm done bothering until I can save up enough for a couple of rounds worth of useless doctor hemming and hawing without having to worry about food and bills afterwards.

>> No.8010471
File: 58 KB, 720x540, 10400877_547342872038681_6175709751058304013_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8010384
I usually assume they live in the States and don't have insurance, or have hangups about going to the doctor, like anon said here >>8010402

I live in Canada and see some kind of doctor or specialist pretty much every month for various reasons. I don't have coverage for the dentist, optometrist or orthodontist visits obviously and I don't have insurance to help subsidize the cost of prescriptions, but at least psychiatrist appointments, doctor's visits and virtually all other medical specialists are covered.

More on topic, I figured out I had ADHD last year and it explained a lot of my problems with focusing and self-motivation in life. I tried out different prescriptions for a while (short-acting methylphenidate / generic Ritalin, long-acting version of the same / Concerta, now dextroamphetamine / Dexadrine). I'm not sure if it's really helping. Generic Ritalin made me aggro and starving during downswings to the point of nausea. Concerta was way too high of a dose and gave me waves of anxiety at work when I had no external stressors. Dexedrine is fairly level but hasn't really improved my focus, and I feel far more socially awkward lately than I should be. If I'm slightly stressed while on Dexedrine, I clam up in a group, when I'm normally fairly extroverted and not particularly self-conscious around friends or new people.

Trial and error continues I guess...

>> No.8010483

>>8010471
>have a problem with concentration
>self-diagnose ADHD
>go to some psychiatrist and let him confirm that you have slight ADHD
>go through 500 different drugs trying to solve it
I'll never understand. All you do is getting addicted to shit while weakening your body.

>> No.8010490

>Ordered dress so it would arrive on Christmas
>Discover today that it is stuck in customs
>The seller marked it down by a lot so it wouldn't end up stuck in customs.
So basically my dress was ilegally stopped by customs and I have to make fake proofs of the price it was sold to me. What do?

>> No.8010492
File: 140 KB, 640x960, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8008369
>Tfw the shit your derma prescribes you is expensive as hell AND has terrible side effects

I just want clearer skin without becoming anemic and having diarrhea, god damn.

>> No.8010494

>>8010448
I was talking about my mil healthcare for the month wait time. I tried to get an appointment to check out a possibly cancerous mole on my arm and it took a month and a half for them to fit me in.

And a lot of states still don't cover you completely Medicaid is based upon need.

>> No.8010499
File: 1.48 MB, 1500x7951, an-inside-look-at-adhd_51941a2fb0226_w1500.png.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8010483
hurrdurr meds r bad

I've got every symptom of type 1 and I've struggled with it my whole life, even more so in university where it's all about being a self-starter. I'm chronically late because I hyper-focus on the wrong shit. Packing to leave for even a weekend trip is a nightmare. My working memory is shit. I'm on my third type of med, the other two I only stayed on for two weeks maximum. I'm not "weakening my body" considering I'm otherwise active and healthy, and go in for routine checkups. If I decide it's not worth it, I'll stop pursuing the medication route, but 2x5mg a day isn't that big of a deal.

I'm sure some people have really strong feelings about medication but after being on far worse for years of chronic physical illness, I've had far worse side-effects from those meds.

>> No.8010503

>>8010499
You'll just come to regret this shit once you found out all the meidication fucked you up good, and the doctor tells you that you have the organs of a 80 year old when you're 55.
Thinks for the future, not for the now.

>> No.8010517

>>8010503
If you have links to medical studies on the subject (other than WebMD etc. listing the usual side effects), feel free to share so I can read it and weigh my options.

>> No.8010522

>>8010466
Damn you need to change doctors anon. I kept having constant UTIs and they couldn't help me besides "drink more water," and I was already drinking 10 glasses a day. I need a solution or prevention not that.

>>8010471
Anon make sure you go to the dentist regularly or you end up like me with a half swollen mouth and they had to almost call 911 because you had an infection lol.

And this is the reason why I don't want to take a ton of medication for depression and social anxiety when it might not even help me. Talking and relaxing seems to help. I know my triggers.

>> No.8010541

>>8010522
I've seen three different doctors so far. I have a referral for a 4th type of doctor. Honestly, going by things other people in my family have and my symptoms it's probably lupus, but I'm not a doctor. I don't know what I'm going to do if it's not lupus because it's not that I feel like I'm going to start despairing of whether I'll ever know what's wrong again since I've latched onto the lupus thing for the past... shit, it's been over a year that I've been on this medical merry-go-round.

>> No.8010565

>>8010541
*because if it's not that,
Sage for grammatical corrections.

>> No.8010574

>>8010541
Don't give up anon.

>> No.8010575

>>8010490
Can't you just shoop it? Or ask the seller for fake proof? Idk I'm brand new to the loli bussiness

>> No.8010588
File: 1.47 MB, 640x360, 1337387597819.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>just took a shower
>go downstairs to open a jar of applesauce because hungry
>new jar so it's sealed tight as a mf
>can't open it but i won't give up
>eventually get it open
>pits are sweating a little from all the energy put into opening a jar
>tfw i just took a shower and my pits are already making me feel gross
>ok.jpg

>> No.8010595

>>8010588
A-are you fat? Is it normal to just eat applesauce from the jar when you're hungry where you're from?

>> No.8010613

>>8010595
No, I'm just really skinny and weak. I'm underweight, unfortunately. I don't know how other people eat applesauce but I just scoop some from the jar into a small bowl.

>> No.8010618

>>8010588
As a sweaty mcsweatington iktf. /cgl/ related:
>getting ready for a meetup
>shower
>fuss around getting my outfit on, making some last-minute changes, styling hair, doing makeup
>combination of running around, lifting my arms for an extended period of time to do my hair and being nervous makes me break out in sweat
>on muh precious burando
>before I've even arrived at the meet
>why.jpg
It's not so bad that I actually get anything wet or stinky but it's pretty fucking annoying when I just took a shower like an hour ago. It was much worse back when I used to heat style my hair because my body reacts to any sort of heat by turning on the taps.

>>8010595
>>8010613
Skinny and weak here too. Sometimes I eat peanut butter out of the jar when no one is looking. After two scoops I get nauseous and regret it.

>> No.8010631

>>8010256
I suppose. It's just pretty difficult as I don't want people thinking me liking girls was 'just a phase'. I'd only really just got around to coming out and was kind of settled. Have you re-come out to everyone then?

>> No.8010634

>>8010588
>>8010618

I hope you two know what antiperspirant deodorants are.

>> No.8010640
File: 78 KB, 1600x900, Suisei-no-Gargantia-8-8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be a loner otaku guy with zero social life and no experience with relationships
>feeling desperate one day and attempt to make friends
>end up getting to know some otaku girl
>she has a boyfriend but that doesn't bother me too much because she's really ugly and I wouldn't want to date her anyway
>she seems to become really attached to me
>buys me presents, wants to hang out with me alone, wants to talk to me all the time
>have the feeling I'm next on her "guys to date" list
>find myself wishing they never break up and get married so I can avoid the awkwardness
Am I a bad person for not liking the idea of dating someone ugly and who has SJW feminist tendencies? I'm a kissless virgin but I still have standards.

>> No.8010644

>>8010634
I react very badly to antiperspirants so I use an alum block. It does help but not completely. I also have this antiperspirant powder but that's prone to staining clothes.

>> No.8010648

>>8010640
Nah, you're allowed to be attracted to who you like.

Just remember that other people have standards, too, and you probably don't meet them.

>> No.8010649

>>8010640
If you don't feel attracted to someone, you don't feel attracted. Doesn't make you a bad person.

>> No.8010650

>>8010648
I think my biggest problem is being a loner. The few women who got to know me liked me, but I don't meet many of them in the first place.

But it's extremely hard for me to stop being a loner so I guess I'm fucked.

>> No.8010651

>>8010640
Having standards is fine. You can't force yourself to be attracted to someone.
It would be a problem if you went around whining about how sad and incel you are and how you're not shallow unlike all dem sluts, but it doesn't really sound like you're doing that. Just don't get pissed off when a girl you like rejects you because she's not into you, since she'd be doing the same thing you are.

>> No.8010654

>>8010640
Am I a bad person for not liking the idea of dating someone ugly and who has SJW feminist tendencies?

Of course not. SJW feminists are delusional assuming she's the average modern Tumblrite. And if you're not physically attracted to her, then you're gonna have a bad time regardless. Don't go for it.

>> No.8010778
File: 33 KB, 739x412, 1418000156733.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8010640
Nah Anon, you're fine. If you don't like her, you don't like her. That's that. I don't get many girls myself but I had to reject two girls in the past when they asked me out/confessed. Even though I haven't had a girlfriend in several years now, I still wouldn't take either of them now, even if I am super desperate and lonely now. Having standards is fine.

>> No.8010797

>>8008369
>buys first burando dress
>only my second dress total
>it's an AP dress (the other is a Meta dress)
>i'm scared as fuck to wear it but excited as fuck too

>> No.8010804

>>8010654
No. You ant force attraction or interest in someone.

Everyone is entitled to standards. I'm not as inexperienced (though I would never ever brag about what little I've done), but if I'm not interested and the woman is I still won't respond to it.

>> No.8010810

>>8010804
Oh shit I think I quoted the wrong person. Oh well you all know what I meant.

>> No.8010817

>>8010810
Yeah, sorry about that. I forgot to add the meme arrow to quote him when I made that post.

>> No.8010834
File: 18 KB, 400x236, 282.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>visiting parents for Christmas
>somehow in the car on our way back from a relative visit we get into the discussion of my new bf
>ohboyherewego.jpg
>my mom insists I "must not be serious about him, right?" mostly because he doesn't have wealth
>tell her she's being judgmental and she's putting down his potential

>bf doesn't have support from his family
>had to drop out of college because nobody would co-sign his loan and college is unaffordable without loans
>he would go back to college if he could afford it, he's very intelligent
>his mother is a fucking bitch who practically disowned him because she borrowed too much money from him and he got on her case about it
>and so bf makes do with what he has with his pizza hut manager job
TL;DR
>point is he makes me happy, is reliable, and isn't an asshole
>he's been living with me since September and we never fight
>I feel like shit because I feel like my parents would instantly like him if he were rich
>parents imply I could "do better" just because I have a couple college degrees
>feels hypocritical because all I have at the moment is my shitty retail job until I finish my master's and move out of the college town for better job prospects
>tfw he's actually the first bf I thought of getting serious with

I can see from their point of view because they want to see me with someone with financial stability, I just really hate the association that money will make me happy when I know damn well that that is not always true. Some rich guys are horrible pricks.
Plus my mom is being a hypocrite because she was the breadwinner for the majority of her life (married and had me with someone who cheated on her and didn't make any money), and then when she married my current stepdad he didn't make more than she did and it took him well over 12 years before he moved up as a senior project manager in another company. In the majority of his life he did grunt electrical/security work.

>> No.8010835

>>8010503
Fuck off, hippy. They are taking medically necessary substances in a controlled manner.

>> No.8010840

>have to wait for babby's first burando until after the holidays because seller lives in shitty third world country and the mail service is junk RN

>> No.8010846

>>8010834
You sound like you have a really good relationship, I hope you don't sweat this too much! Your mom is either being an asshole or being protective because she was the primary breadwinner and that is hard work. Older people will get up their own asses about college degrees too. They expect any decent person from our generation to have one, but if they didn't ever get one, well they were just hard working Americans that paved their own way. Nevermind how expensive it is now. So, really? You'll never win this one. But I hope your bf wins them over anyway. Good luck, anon!

>> No.8010855

>>8010835
"controlled" doesn't mean "good for you"

it's like you think chemo is healthy, too. Same line of argumentation.

>> No.8010856

>>8008629
>drown in new ones everyday

Those aren't bf's. That should be obvious.

>> No.8010863

>Moved to Melbourne years ago
>Alone every Christmas

>> No.8010867

>>8010855
Compared to dying of cancer, chemo IS good for you. Medications all have drawbacks, it depends on the individual case if the drawbacks are worth the benefits from the drug. If they're making someone feel better than the side effects make them feel bad, it's worth it.

>> No.8010870

>>8010855
Chemo is healthy for you under certain circumstances, like if it prevents you from dying. As with all medical processes, it's about weighing the pros and cons. Most people take medication or get chemo because the benefits outweigh the potential side effects.

2/10 bait, because I responded. Sage for OT.

>> No.8010872

>>8010856
Oh man, you should see kids that are in school nowadays. My younger sister literally has a new boyfriend every week.

>> No.8010873

>>8010855
Yeah, compared to fucking dying because mutated cells are eating your body up the side effects of chemo are pretty damn healthy. You fucking hippie cunt don't even understand the severe situations some people are in yet seem to know just how bad the medication is for them in comparison.

>> No.8010876

>>8010846
Thanks anon, it's nice hearing that from someone.
I'm just sick of hearing about degrees and money being the end-all-be-all to happiness.

>> No.8010887

>>8008629
It's a number's game and a matter of luck, anon. You just happen to find someone you click with at the right time, or you make the best of it.
I'm the anon from >>8010834 and I met my bf at a local college bar during a night out with my girlfriends after a sex toy party I hosted. I had no intention of finding a bf at the time, we just clicked. And he had been barely outside my social circle the entire time, since we had mutual friends, we had just never been lucky to meet until that point.

I've never liked/stuck with the guys I purposefully sought out to date via dating websites or blind dates. It's better to just expand your activities and find someone you're compatible with in natural social situations.

>> No.8010897
File: 18 KB, 250x200, 4520757.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>having troubles with my hormones
>acne all over my body and face, worse than back wehn I was a teen
>hair growing all over my face
>chin is full of dark black stubbles that I need to plug/wax daily
>cheeks full with tons of long, dark hair too, more and more thick black hair turning up on my cheeks too
>the amount and the dark colour of my facial hair makes it impossible not to notice it
>look like 13 year old boy going through puberty
>mfw

Why is this happening to me. It's so disgusting and I live in constant fear of people noticing it, my facial hair being super noticeable in the wrong light, having missed a hair, even more hair growing... I feel super disgusting and it's so hard to get rid of this shitty stuff. I can feel stubbls on my chin.
I went out for make up shopping today and made the mistake of looking into the mirror inside the store; with the bright store lighning it was even more awfully noticeable and I felt like throwing up. I almost started to cry and left the store immediatley without buying anything.

My gyno already did a blood test with me and said I have too much testosterone; he said it's not PCOS and could not find anything wrong with my thyroid. He did not want to give me any meds like the pill until I find out what exactly is causing this and what is wrong.

We have two doctors specialised in this field in my city; I have to wait 6 month or longer for an appointment. I just feel like crying and never showing my face in public again.

>> No.8010902

>>8010897
>he said it's not PCOS
How could he rule that out without doing an ultrasound? When I got tested for PCOS even though my blood test didn't turn up anything, I was still made to go to the hospital to get my ovaries looked at.

>> No.8010906

>>8010897
I have the same problem anon except that they couldn't find any testosterone problems.

Did the doctor check for Hirsutism?

>hugs.

>> No.8010930

>>8010902
My gyno did an ultrasound but did not find anything.

>>8010906
>Did the doctor check for Hirsutism?
I... I honestly don't know. He did a regular blood test but said he could not find out what exactly is wrong and that I would need to see an endocrinologist to get specific tests and more detailed results.

Due to endocrinologist being rare and our shitty health care system I need to wait 6+ month to get an appointment there. The thought of having to wait so long, having to hide/get rid of the hair and living in constant embarassment as soon as daylight hits my face and the thought that there might be something fucked up with my health is making me want to sream and cry.

>> No.8010936
File: 32 KB, 550x321, tumblr_n3ku5f2j8C1rddbxfo1_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>want to wear cute things
>into skirts, thigh highs, hime type fashion
>scared to wear skirts because i live in a windy area and 2 years ago i wore one and the wind flashed my panties to everyone
>vow to never wear a skirt again even though im super into them
>even scared to wear thigh highs cause live in a dumb fuck state where people would misconstrue it as sexual or weird
>tfw i wear boring jeans and hoodie or shirt everday with some shit fuzzy moccasins

Lord help me. I just want to be able to wear cute clothes. (Sorry if this post is messy, im on mobile)
Pic unrelated.

>> No.8010941

>>8010930
I see, well good luck anon. Hormone disorders are the worst.

>> No.8010947

>>8010930
Try to ask them about Hirsutism. my endocrinologist thought I had that but I'm not fat/obese and I don't seem to have tumors after they conducted an ultrasound.

So don't feel alone because I'm having the same issues as you anon except for some reason my lower area has shooting pain as well as my side. He put me on low esta birth control but I'm not even sure if it's working or not. I have to go back in 2015.

You're not alone ok?

>> No.8010948

>>8010936
>scared to wear skirts because i live in a windy area and 2 years ago i wore one and the wind flashed my panties to everyone
>>vow to never wear a skirt again even though im super into them
>even scared to wear thigh highs cause live in a dumb fuck state where people would misconstrue it as sexual or weird
Wear some shorts underneath your skirt. If you don't feel comfortable with thigh highs, try tights.

>tfw i wear boring jeans and hoodie or shirt everday with some shit fuzzy moccasins
Anon I am sorry to disappoint you but there's no secret. Just... wear the stuff you like. Find out what you are comfortable with and just wear it. That's literally it. With time, you'll find out what you like, what you are comfortable with and find your own style.

Don't get discouraged anon, I am sure you can be cute too! Just start with something casual and build up your confidence. You can do it!

>> No.8010955

>>8010947
>Try to ask them about Hirsutism. my endocrinologist thought I had that but I'm not fat/obese and I don't seem to have tumors after they conducted an ultrasound.
I'll ask about that But I'm not fat/obese either and as far as I'm ware I do not have a tumor. (I hope I don't have one, haha.)
>So don't feel alone because I'm having the same issues as you anon except for some reason my lower area has shooting pain as well as my side. He put me on low esta birth control but I'm not even sure if it's working or not. I have to go back in 2015.
Damn, that sucks. I'm not in pain but I have been struggling with mood swings/depression lately and I'm afraid it might be related to my shitty hormones too.
>You're not alone ok?
Thank you so much! ;_;
This means a lot to me. I cannot talk about this to anyone irl because I am so embarrassed. I know people probably notice but I do not want to draw any extra attention to it. Plus almost all of my friends have light hair, perfect acne free skin an not even a small lady stache so they don't know the pain that comes with having all these imperfections.

What worries me the most though is that I have to wait so fucking long for this damn appointment.

>> No.8010957
File: 44 KB, 560x560, jojos-bizarre-adventure-boxers.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8010936
You should go for it anon. Just wear shorts or boxers under your skirt if you're nervous. I wear my fabulous JoJo boxers if it's windy.

One day you might look too old to wear those cute things with confidence, so you should do it now.

>> No.8010963

>>8009742
>20% -> 10% bf in 3 months

What you using brah?

>> No.8010978

All my friends are really popular and successful in what they do so I'm naturally envious. It's petty I know, but I'm addicted to social media and recently I've only been losing followers because I have nothing to offer anymore. I shouldn't care so much about this shit what the fuck

>> No.8010985
File: 13 KB, 100x100, tumblr_inline_mxbo0zuLjq1soz6jo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8010955
Sure it's no problem. Just give feedback if you get better anon or updates at least.

For me it makes it hard to apply makeup because there's no cure for Hirsutism as far as I know. You can regulate your hormones but you're fucked pretty much. It's not the end of the world.

I hope you do feel better and do try to prep up.

>tfw I have a round face but look like a man.
>Can't crossplay properly

>> No.8010991
File: 205 KB, 431x417, feelsbadmayng.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8008452
>this year we fell on hard times
>keep getting unexpected bills and shit
>feel like shit because I want to give my family a nice Christmas this year

I know this feel.

I'm glad that you're getting the awesome commission though. I hope it keeps going up from there.

I told my parents about how hard it's getting for me and we've made arrangements for me to pay for my rent (because I had recently graduated and cannot find a sub-leaser yet) while my dad takes care of my car bill (it needed break repairs over Thanksgiving; we lost a lot to a shitty and shady mechanic and had to find someone else). I'm doing some work at my old job, but it's not a lot of hours at the moment and I won't get paid until Jan 6th. I'm kicking myself for quitting my job during finals week because I thought that I needed to focus on that. My folks told me that I don't need to give them gifts so I can focus on paying off bills and fines (yup, I have one due by Christmas Eve - fuck you statewide tollway), but I still feel shitty. I really don't want to resolve to my credit card.

A part of me wants to cry until I've let out all of my anguish, but the other part of me is trying to keep calm and pro-active. Ugh.

>tfw not a kid with silly, easily resolvable problems
>tfw not that rich white male baby boomer who showed up at your workplace in his Jaguar

>> No.8010994
File: 72 KB, 748x999, silk-briefs-004.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8010936
Anon. Like the others said. Wear shorts underneath. Or even invest in brief style undies. That way people think you're wearing shorts anyway.

>> No.8010999

>>8010936
Most of the things from Bobon21 and LizLisa have build-in shorts.

If don't, just buy some cute bloomers or gym shorts.

>>8010957
Link please!

>> No.8011031

>>8010991
Crap, I just remembered a con I had planned to is coming up soon. I got the badge a while ago, but I hope I can afford to enjoy it.

>>8010985
I'm not a crossplayer, but that feel, I know it. Sometimes I feel like I'm too manly looking to wear lolita because of my jaw-line. It'd be fine if it weren't for the cross-bite.

>> No.8011034

>>8010978
I feel you, though mine are all people I only know online so I just see pictures of them having fun and being all cute and pretty and thin

meanwhile I'm a gross fat girl that sits in her room all day

>> No.8011049

>>8010963

Either ec stack or albuterol, not sure which

>> No.8011052

>>8011034
Elizabeth....?

>> No.8011055
File: 1.51 MB, 2448x3264, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8009710
god damn this is the creepiest fucking thing ever. Whomever posted the dildo secret needs to look into the eyes of Mexicoyan

>> No.8011056

>>8011052
I have no idea who that is, sorry. Though I doubt I'm the only one in this kind of situation

>> No.8011125
File: 753 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mnzlxjDEvo1r2g7mto1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>been close friends with girl since 5th grade in primary school
>first person my strict as hell parents ever let me hang out with extensively, first sleepover, first park visit, etc etc
>dated for a very short bit, ended without a huge fuss or any bad feelings just didn't work out
>few months later, she got her first boyfriend
>he hates me completely and always squeezes in between us when we walk, flat tires me if I'm standing next to her, occasional shoving and just general aggressiveness
>let them be, decide they want their space and the microaggressions are getting really hard to deal with
>she gets angry because I'm "ignoring" her
>we don't talk for a pretty long time
>eventually start talking again, but haven't hung out in a really long time
>things are kind of normal, we have a lot of classes together so we'll sit near eachother and talk normally and shit, but still didn't do any of the normal traditions we've done since we were kids like halloween/christmas shit
>find out she had a birthday party and didn't invite me
>depressed as fuck
>find out she's been saying she doesn't even like me and that when I finally move away (I may or may not be moving out of state soon depending on the circumstances) she'll be happy she doesn't have to deal with me anymore
>not even mad, just bummed as fuck
>don't know when or how to give her the birthday/christmas presents I got her since I wasn't invited to the party
>I just want my friend back
>I'm tired of being no one's best friend anymore
>I don't know how to make the boyfriend stop talking shit and make her stop hating me

>> No.8011144

>>8011125
Anon sometimes you have to let go. Tell her what the bf is doing or how you feel but it looks like she doesn't want to be your friend anymore if she didn't even invite you to her birthday.

>> No.8011179
File: 139 KB, 790x559, tAG_109381.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Going to the gym
>Group of guys always working out that I've been eyeing for as long as I can remember
>only one has a GF I overhear
>Diverse group of alphas
>one day one them is wearing an anime shirt
>this is the day. I know I can talk to this one. Just have mold in
>They're just chatting by a bench
>"so you like anime?"
>"yeah, this is baki the grappler"
>"Do you like kill la kill?"
>"nah, that show is weird"
>name of more animes
>"the fuck is that?"
"You like durara?"
>"nah, I don't watch that stupid shit"
>His friends have a look of disgust
>he looks annoyed
I've never felt like such a failure before. I came on to strong and made myself look like the biggest weeb on earth. Should've just came on with dbz and acted like human being. Every time I see them I just walk by as fast as I can. I really really wish I wasn't such a failure.

>> No.8011299

>>8010208

Hey! I have emotions.

Shit, I was hungry just this very morning.

>> No.8011312
File: 629 KB, 960x720, 1382413328628.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8010797
>implying Meta isn't burando
>pic related

>> No.8011324

>>8010957
Where did you find those purple ones? All I can find are the green/orange boxers.

>>8011312
Excuse my ignorance, but what's the story behind that picture?

>> No.8011333

>>8011324
I'm not 100%, so other seagulls feel free to correct me, but I think she was caught shoplifting.

>> No.8011334

>>8011179
You aren't a failure, he was just a douche bag. If a guy posted about a girl doing this at the gym everyone would put her on blast for not actually being a fan of any anime despite her shirt, so fuck that guy and his bullshit t shirt. Also, I think people need to learn the difference between "alphas" and men who are actually charismatic and assertive. This is honestly just an example of shit taste anon, your interests may have not lined up this time but don't give up, you weren't the one who was socially inept in this situation.

>> No.8011350

>>8011324
>>8011333
I got confused, I must be thinking of a different picture, sorry.
Actually was staged for a tv show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8rp28gS5i4

>> No.8011375

>>8011179
he sounds unsociable as fuck. that isn't alpha.

you did nothing wrong and came on fine.

>> No.8011388

>>8008726
pics?

>> No.8011397
File: 309 KB, 956x1500, 432291-BAKI 123.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8011334

I guess I need to keep in mind that anime is diverse. I tried watching Baki and everyone is a hulking brute with nothing but fighting. I found it unwatchable. There was only ONE female character. And she's rarely onscreen generic love interest with no soul.

I don't know if it sounds like I'm a conceded bitch, but I just want a good looking guy that likes anime. One that just takes care of himself. I'M SICK of guys saying "theres lots of guys that like anime that cant get a gf blah blah". But WHOLLY SHIT. People wont date you, not because you like anime. But because youre an unkept out of shape loser that refuses to make themselves better. If you tried having dignity then I would date you

I jumped at the chance so fast with this guy maybe I don't deserve one. Fuck

>> No.8011398
File: 346 KB, 1920x1080, yoko dildo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8011179
>baki the grappler
>hurr I don't watch stupid shit like anime

Beheh. Honestly anon, this doesn't sound like something you did wrong at all.
This sounds like some dudebro who saw a character on the internet he thought looked cool and totes represented his ~alphaness~, bought a shirt of it, and then feels confronted when people actually ask him about 'anime shit' he wears because he doesn't know anything about anime.

It's akin to when gamur gurlz wear shirts with characters from vidya whom they feel represent them, but when asked about other vidya they play they get defensive because they know they can't answer with anything else. People like that are niggers.

>> No.8011400
File: 249 KB, 405x640, Hanma_Baki_by_tengokustyle.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8011398

>Dude bro wearing muscle bound anime char to the gym
>knows nothing about anime

How come girls aren't allowed to call guys out on this bullshit

>> No.8011404

>>8011398
>>8011400
This.

>> No.8011406

>>8011400
I just did.
Guy's an ass.
Just like those dumbfuck bros who think because they watched DBZ on Toonami or played Legend of Zelda on the N64 that it makes them geeks. Fuck them.

>> No.8011408
File: 1.02 MB, 442x332, p8X6-s3EAlXdvNaY8QInUYcRhl6fCxrYruBO7npOx42Lnwv3MPpDmU4LYsQCajlcS9E_6DnqnH_7eSEr8k336WRKGvLS7_EuqdnJc3V0Ot4hgRj2j3c=w442-h332-nc.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8011398
>mfw I have fapped to baki

>> No.8011410
File: 273 KB, 960x1280, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8011055

>> No.8011420

>>8010999
>>8011324

Sorry guys. I got them from Kotobukiya when I was in Tokyo. They came in a set with a part V pair.

>> No.8011436

>>8011388
no way. if i'm afraid of leaving my house, i absolutely wouldn't post pics of myself on the internet for a bunch of strangers to look at.

>> No.8011444

>>8011436

Is people staring at you bad for your health?

>> No.8011454

>>8011055
>>8011410
QUALITY

>> No.8011458

>>8011444
apparently.

>> No.8011465

Merry Christmas, you filthy bitches. Thank you for making this year a little more enjoyable.

>> No.8011474

>>8011179
What a douche-fuck that guy sounds like. Hope it doesn't turn you of from the gym or fitness though.

I'd love it if someone mustered up the courage to come over and weeb with me at the gym. Even if it only amounted to one sort of awkward conversation.

>> No.8011476

>tfw not gay but would love to cross-dress to see how well I would pass

It would never work because I'm muscular, but oh well.

>> No.8011508

>>8011465
Thanks, you god damned slut. Merry Christmas to you too!

>> No.8011532

>>8009306
Aww, sounds like you really deserve this, anon! Congrats, and have a great holiday!

>> No.8011671

not cgl related

>Have to live with bf because of circumstances
>His landlady doesn't know i'm living there and would be mad/kick me out if she did know
>One day these dudes come into the apartment and seal up all the vents except one
>It's fucking freezing down here
>I'm literally wearing three pairs of socks and two sweaters and I'm still shaking
>Have to spend all day at the library to get out of the cold
>Can't even go to the washroom/shower here because there's no vent in the bathroom
>BF refuses to bring it up to the landlady
Ugh idk what to do, I can't live in the cold any longer but I don't have anywhere else to go

>> No.8011674

>Was planning on wearing cosmic for christmas day
>Wanted my underskirt that's stuck at the customs office
>Check shipping, says they're awaiting payment
>Means they must have sent the letter out
>Still no letter

Looks like I'll have to wear something else.

>> No.8011677

>>8009449
if you have money, I'm british girl

>> No.8011745
File: 96 KB, 600x600, Emergency-Room-Heater.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8011671
Assuming you have limited cash b/c circumstances, but if the space isn't too large, you could try a tea light heater. Google for instructions, it's not too pricey to put together and works pretty well.

Alternately, if you don't give a shit about utility costs, you can do what I did in college when my shitty then-landlord shut off the heat in our kitchen: open the oven door and crank up the heat.

>> No.8011748

>be in school until yesterday
>for weeks this doucheass has been harassing me
>whenever I say something in class he would sneer
>whenever I say anything to my friend he would comment on what I said with something pejorative
>calls me a filthy mick
>insults me all the fucking time
>when I reported him the professor just reprimands him and tells him not to do it again
>does it again
>I start crying
>he says I can't take a 'joke' and continues teasing me
>two days ago I get fed up with it and scream at him, he just laughs at me and a passing teacher tells me to "calm down and stop disrupting the classes"
>finally on a break but dreading going back
I'm seriously considering waiting for him around the corner after school for a bit of reconstructive surgery. There's no way around it, I don't care if people get upset with me afterwards, they don't have to deal with that shit on a daily basis.

>> No.8011750

>>8011748
>not just being an adult and ignoring him/insulting him back
>rising to his bait by screaming at him
>expecting your professor to fight your battles for you

>> No.8011752

>>8011750
Do you really think I didn't do any of that
>for WEEKS
Do you really think that was not the first thing I did
Come on

>> No.8011753

>>8011752
why are you still being near this person if they've been doing it "for weeks" (as if that's a long time)? just move seats, you seem like a massive drama queen

>> No.8011754

>>8011753
I don't have a choice you spacker, we're in the same class. You don't get to pick which class you're in and with whom. And he is doing it in-between lessons, changing seats did nothing.
You sound like a cunt.

>> No.8011761

>>8011748

What school level are you on anon? Jesus both of you sound like children. I'm sorry really I sm, but I work with elementary children who act the same way on both sides.

Best thing to do I'd to ignore him completely, HE'LL be the one to look foolish, and eventually he'll leave you alone and God forbid a new victim.

>> No.8011763

>>8011754

>You sound like a cunt.

Not the same anon, but you sound like a pussy.

>> No.8011765

>>8011761
I tried to ignore him but eventually it gets to you. He just doesn't give up. I don't really care if I sound like a child or not, I want him off my back regardless. He's been hurling bigoted and sexist comments at me and I'm not required to sit there and take it.
I'm in a trade school.

>> No.8011766

>>8011763
>not the same anon
i believe you

>> No.8011767

>>8011748
While that's pretty sad just completely ignore the guy. Don't flinch, don't look at him, just keep doing your shit. He's probably just trying to hit on you like a 12 year old anyway. Btw how old are you?

>> No.8011771

>>8010817
>meme arrow

>> No.8011773

>>8011767
I'm 22, and I already tried that. I was told 3 times now to "just ignore him", but it doesn't work. He does it again. I don't care why, I just want him to shut up.

I didn't talk to him for two weeks, perhaps more, I didn't acknowledge his existence, I didn't in any way suggest that I was aware of his presence, nothing. He kept doing the same thing. It didn't last one day, it didn't last one week, it didn't last two, it was longer than that.

Ignoring him is exhausting because I have to listen to that shit anyway and pretend it doesn't hurt me when it does. He doesn't call me a doodoobrain or tell me I have cooties, this isn't primary school. He's insulting me on a racial and sexual basis and making fun of me family. I don't want to stand for that, and it's a very valid reason to complain to someone and be upset.

>> No.8011785

>>8011773
There's no reason your prof should let this continue. Take it up the ladder of the school administration if you have to. I'd suggest recording his insults first, like if you can use a voice recorder app on your phone so you have proof of sexual & racial harassment.

>> No.8011786

>>8011773
record it, post it on the internet, name and shame

>> No.8011791

>>8011406
My senior class in high school was full of guys who played WoW and talked about Pokémon ~ironically~ and were constantly circlejerking about what hilarious nerdy geeks they were. When I actually tried talking to them about it they went completely quiet once we got past "so which server are you on" because making a character and derping around in Goldshire for an hour is apparently totes geeky and cool but actually playing the game? THAT's for losers.
>naturally, their favourite Pokémon were Pikachu and "Charlizard"

I still laugh about how these guys were actually padding their fake guy gamer resume with something as casual as WoW.

>> No.8011798

>>8011786
No don't post it on the internet you tumblr mongoloid. Do this >>8011785

>> No.8011805

>>8011798
>insulting me for something someone else said
classy, did someone piss in your bitch flakes this morning? I don't get the vitriol.
>>8011785
I'll do that, thanks for the suggestion.

>> No.8011828

>>8010613
This is disgusting. It's a sauce, supposed to be eaten with other things. It's like eating ketchup or mustard straight out of a bowl.

>> No.8011841

>working through a colossal, intellectually crippling burnout to finish my thesis
>second-to-last deadline is today
>boyfriend offered to help me out by proofreading, editing and some other stuff since my brain is working at half its normal capacity at the moment
>instead he just sits next to me playing his 3DS and every 30 minutes he absentmindedly goes "go anon you can do it" and "don't forget you need to finish this today"
>this is not helping
>this is the opposite of helping
>pls go

Aside from being distracted by the games he's playing (that I want to play too god damn it) I keep zoning out and daydreaming about all the cute clothes I want to sew myself after this is over. For some reason I only ever get inspiration when I'm supposed to be busy doing something else. This is made even worse by knowing that I'm just going to crash after this and spend the week sleeping instead of sewing.
Why won't my brain just cooperate for this one day? It's almost making me wish I lived in a country were performance-enhancing pills were given out easily.

>> No.8011842

>>8011748
Cuss his ass out. You are in college and an adult, you can take this fool down. As long as you don't kick his ass he can't legally do anything to you. Shit get campus police on your side. Say he's been harassing you and get a bunch of witnesses together. The professor ain't gonna help you cuz this ain't high school and it ain't their job to hold your hand. You gonna have to deal with stupid fucks your whole life. At least as an adult you can either handle it yourself or seek legal help. If you confront him, have some people stationed out of earshot that can see y'all and if he lays a hand on you you fuckin report him. You get this fucker kicked out.

Sorry for my swears. I was bullied throughout public education and when I finally had the sense to stand up for myself it stopped. I absolutely hate bullies. Unless you are good at witty comments and can tear him down, responses in class aren't going to work. Next time he says anything you flip him off and say nothing back. It's not like the professor can kick you out for that.

>> No.8011844

>>8011805
Good luck! Sorry you have to deal with this bullshit, hope it doesn't impact your schooling too much.

>> No.8011845

>>8011791
Our nerd club at my university is literally a whole room of people playing magic the gathering. Occasionally there's a DnD game and I used to show up for those but it's honestly not worth it to sit in a room filled with unwashed burnouts. The first year the club was actually cool but the prez graduated. We used to actually do things besides play magic but a fat dude bro became president.

>> No.8011850

Home for the holidays and Mom got up at the crack of satan blaring loud Christmas music trying to wake us all up and it worked but I'm not leaving my room til a decent hour because fuck her.
CGL related
>tfw still too fat for lolita
>tfw prob still won't be able to fit into motivation dress by next semester like I planned.

>> No.8011858

> tfw european shipping tax

Oh god just let me order my cute shit and weeb stuff without needing to pay more then half of what it's worth on top of it

>> No.8011863

I know its not /cgl/ or christmas related, but still I need some help right now. And sorry for bad english.

>me and bf watching TV
>I start teasing him to maybe sex time
>he suddenly gets insane
>literally buttraped me
>that hurted as fuck
>i was crying the hole time but he doesn't care

Now he's mad at me because I was crying and can't enjoy "sex" with him. What the fuck should I do?

>> No.8011869

>>8011863
leave him, someone who doesn't respect your personal boundaries is not someone you want to be with

>> No.8011871

>>8011869
But we're togheter for 2 years, and its christmas and omg what the fuck just happened?

>> No.8011873

>>8011863
Leave him, if he doesn't care that you're crying during sex then he is not a good dude, doesn't matter how long you've been together.

>> No.8011875

>>8011871
think it out till after christmas then, and after that decide to leave him or not.

>> No.8011879

>>8009346
This sounds very much like my current situation:
>5 years on and off with a guy I really like
>we get together and things are great for months but then something happens or he gets cold feet
> we get together then the same thing happens, like a continuous circle
>He cheated a couple of times but I forgave him
>We had a big argument and split again in September
>had a long talk and decided it would be best to stay friends
>but we keep returning to getting close and conversation sometimes turn flirty/sexual
> found out the other day he went on a date a couple of months ago
> not mad, no reason to be, just sad that it wasn't with me
>turns out the girl didn't want to see him again
>certain that there's somebody else he likes but don't think she likes him
>personally I've not felt any attraction towards anybody else and have no interest in finding somebody new

I've decided that I'm gonna try to lay off and keep contact minimal with him, I love him deeply but thinking about it all makes me feel so unhealthy and miserable, all I want now is to have a happy stress free Christmas with my friends and family.
To keep it cgl related-- both me and him larp and at events we spend most of our time together and share a tent ect. But I've got to find my own tent for next year.
I also Cosplay and frequent conventions, considering giving larp a miss next year because I relate it so heavily with him and see myself spending those weekends miserable.
Instead I could save the money for my uni course, weeby merch, cons and possibly getting into Lolita.

>> No.8011899

>so, back in high school i ended up having to be home-schooled because of sleeping problems
>after i graduated my home-schooled program and got my high-school degree i went to university
>within the first three months of university i had to withdraw
>i slept 12-15 hours a day, missed almost all my classes- it just generally wasn't good
>after i came back home i got a seasonal retail job- that i ended up having to quit because of the sleeping disorder
>finally got into some doctors, turns out i have a chronic illness, 'circadian rhythm disorder' (at least they think- more tests still need to be done)

I can't hold down a job. I have no idea when the hell I'm going back to school. I can't stop fucking sleeping. It's the goddamn holidays and I can't buy anyone anything- I haven't bought myself any brand since Melty Cream Donuts. I feel like I'm going insane.

>> No.8011901

>>8011899
Oh anon, that fucking sucks. Is there no help for your illness - therapy, meds or anything?

I wish you all the best to get better and get your life back under control.

>> No.8011914

Been with my bf for four years. He does everything for me apart from

1) Show love
2) Kiss (like srly pash)
3) Have sex

But insists he 'loves me'. This is like a bad spell, I'm dating Chobits man-version. We can be in a relationship but can't do what lovers do. It's fucking with my head and my chest hurts everytime I'm near him because I'm so god damn lonely. In Everything the heart yearns for!!!

Did I mention he's 100% dependable ? FAAaaark!!!!!!!

>> No.8011915

>>8011863
holy shit thats rape and abusive and you need to leave... go to the cops they will help you. Report what he did.

>> No.8011917

>>8011914
maybe he's gay.

>> No.8011919
File: 483 KB, 250x167, 1407891739386.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8011899
Hopefully when they figure out what it is you might be able to get help for it. A lovely bout of infectious mononucleosis a few years ago (thanks bf ilu) left me with chronic post-viral fatigue. It's not nearly as bad as what you're describing but on bad days I also sleep ~12 hours a day and it's hard to explain to people that I'm legitimately exhausted, not just being lazy. Shit sucks.
>mfw I once fell asleep during an important meeting and woke up to everyone staring at me

>> No.8011921

>>8011917
That's what I thought at first.

But I think he's A Sexual, a good person with only the desire to hug.

>> No.8011925

You know, I love this day since I was little. The day before Christmas, we open the presents and everyone is together.

But today my dog died. He was 16 years old. We were planning a huge party for him on new years. But now we won't spend new years with him.

I can't stop crying

>> No.8011937

>>8011921
Well, they do exist.

>> No.8011938

>>8011921
>A Sexual

anon, you need to talk to your BF. Let him know that it's bothering you. being intimate might not be important to him in a relationship, but it's important to you.

>> No.8011940

>>8011925
I'm so sorry anon. Childhood pets dying is the worst.

>> No.8011941

>>8011863
please, leave him, anon. Be strong and do it.

>> No.8011945

>>8011863
Stop being so butthurt :^)

>> No.8011967

>>8011938
I have, seasonally until I'm blue in the face. He doesn't think he has a problem/condition and just tells me I'm sex-crazed. Occasionally when I cry myself to sleep or talk about leaving him, he gives me pity-sex. Doesn't do wonders for your heart or your self esteem. My soul is screaming at me to cut-loose but I can't find that courage yet.

>> No.8012011

>>8011901
The first thing they tried was light therapy (you wake up at a certain time, turn on a special light, and have it on for a number of minutes/hours) but I ended up sleeping through it. For now they want me to try "regulating my sleeping"- so, I mean, I'm trying to do that for now. Thanks for the well wishes- happy holidays to you!

>>8011919
I completely understand- I'm always sleepy and whenever I say/yawn/express any sleepiness (no matter early in the day or late at night) I get this weird look from people and like, "oh. you just woke up- you should be awake! blahblahblah"

>> No.8012053

>>8011914
maybe he's asexual

>> No.8012056

> Sold off my last sweet AP dress and all the matching accessories. Sad to see it go because but I can't see myself wearing it anymore and I've made a new lolita very happy with a full co-ord plus was able to buy a piece more suited to my style.
> My wardrobe is now all classic.
> The first time in a year that there's nothing in my wardrobe I'm unsure about.
> Spent all day cleaning, put up my little mini Christmas tree and wrapped all the presents.
> Ordered takeout and they sent me extra desserts.

>> No.8012280

>Apparently I've gained a little bit of weight
>I haven't noticed
>But my mom did
>Had to hear her make pregnancy jokes over and over again the whole evening
>Tries to smooth it over and tell me not to think too much about it when she finally realizes I'm upset
>Threw everything in my fridge into the trash and took a cold shower as soon as I got home
>Really trying to not to purge, don't want to go down that road again

I really don't know what to do because I'm obsessing over it now. My body aches and it feels like the food I ate tonight is going to rip through my stomach like an alien.

>> No.8012308
File: 20 KB, 100x100, xxthorny31.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>It's the holidays
>People from upstairs in our apartment complex are standing outside of our door
>Smoking weed right outside of our door
>Their bikes are blocking our door and the entrance
>11+ teenagers standing outside near our door doing this instead of upstairs less than one flight of stairs at their own hallway
>Already in a bad/depressed mood because of my looks. Round face, ugly, hirsutism, can't cosplay good because I'm a skinny ass girl with all of this plus I'm black.
>My 60+ year old mother has asthma as well as breathing problems so the weed smoke sets her off and could kill her
>Told the people upstairs this but parents don't really care
>Call the landlord to complain who puts signs in the complex to not do that
>Same kids decide to pay me back by stealing stuff hanging outside of my door
>They are still standing outside of my building door doing the same shit
>Mfw

>> No.8012385

>>8010897
>too much testosterone

That's not even possible. You can never have too much test.

Time to start lifting and get jacked, bro

>> No.8012775

>>8011967
A 100% dependable guy with a non-existent sex drive doesn't seem like a problem when you compare him to a hot-blooded one who is lazy and scummy.

>> No.8012974

>>8011967
I'm in the opposite situation, sort of?

My BF is like you describe yours, except I'm the one with no sex drive. I feel like a cunt.

>> No.8012991

>>8011828

What do you put applesauce on? I have literally never heard of that

>> No.8014110

>>8011871
2 years isn't that long, he literally anally raped you, leave him.

>> No.8014356

>dinner with bfs family
>have small stomach and already sick on top of that
>his family is very traditional, eat-all-your-food type people
>trying not to get scolded, manage to get half the plate into my mouth
>my throat starts rejecting the food
>on verge of tears
>"are you done, anon?"
>y-yes...
>they all start making a disappointed boo-ing type noise
>verge of tears turns into full tears
>leave table