[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 171 KB, 704x257, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8003304 No.8003304 [Reply] [Original]

I really cannot stand anything sweet or Visual Kei.

Anything with bold colours are a no go.

>> No.8003321

Decora

>> No.8003339

visual kei 100%

>> No.8003743

I hate pastels, so shit like cult party kei and fairy kei and a good chunk of sweet lolita are out, and I really dislike mori.

>> No.8003748

Pastel Goth

>> No.8003753

I hate punk Lolita so much, It just looks ita to me

>> No.8003754

Gyaru
It's very vulgar and naff

>> No.8003757

>>8003743
>Disliking Mori
W-Why?
I figured it would have been one of the most tolerable styles.

OT
Hate Sweet and Pastel Goth.

>> No.8003762

I really dislike circus lolita, I think it's a weird substyle. But I've never really seen enough of it to get into it

>> No.8003770

Classic Lolita, not hating but dislikeing it. It's often so dull looking, with all the brownish color shades. It can be quite elegant but yet I find it mostly boring, even though I like simple coords. I guess I just need my colors.

>> No.8003777

>>8003304
Bittersweet isn't a substyle but I fucking hate it

>> No.8003789

>>8003757
It just looks frumpy and hobo-esque to me. Also don't like dolly kei for this reason.

>> No.8003799

Classic and gothic lolita, I never liked blacks, browns and all the other colors ascociated with those styles. I also don't like the prints, I just love pastels and cute stuff too much.

>> No.8003830

>>8003799
Yeah, too much black and brown is a little somber for me. I don't mind the prints that aren't too busy or dissonant, though.
>gross toy chest prints
>those AP socks with the same print as the dress

>> No.8003840

>>8003304
OTT sweet. I like it when it's toned down and matured, but the baby pink dresses with candy prints are just so gaudy to me.

>> No.8003845

>>8003840
Sure, but how about 15 bracelets and 20 barrettes to go with them?

>> No.8003848 [DELETED] 

Alice lolita. Hate that movie >_>

>> No.8003858

Head-to-toe solid color. Pink wig, pink blouse and jsk/op, pink tights/socks, pink shoes, pink bags. They look like a single blob, and it's hard to see the nicer details of the dress like that.

>> No.8003866

>>8003753
seconding punk. it's so outdated now but not in a good way.

>> No.8003871

>>8003304
I dislike OTT sweet and most OTT classic coords just look way too costume-y to me. I used to love visual kei but I rarely see it executed well. Hate decora flat out.

>> No.8003878

>>8003858
Seconded. I was judging a lolita walk at a con a few months back and one girl was in a gorgeous shiro coord (but thankfully with a brown wig, i never understood matching wig colors directly to everything else) and as nice as her coord was, from far away she just looked like one massive blob since all her details merged together in one white mess.

OT, I really dislike when OTT sweet lolitas use either too many different colors, or when people coord pink with black, especially when theres no black in the print whatsoever

>> No.8003918

Hate pastels and sweets so I don't like styles that rely heavily on those things.

>> No.8003926

Decora, lolita (any of it, it's all very unappealing to me), gyaru, mori.

I don't actually like much. I like kegadoru but can't even begin to actually wear the style, same goes for visual kei.

>> No.8004396

I despise sweet lolita with a passion, especially if it's OTT, mainly because it's turned into another substyle of decora fashion. It looks fucking childish and nothing elegant at all. There are very few sweet lolita coords that I like, and only because it's not a barf pile of accessories, prints, or colors.

This isn't necessarily a subculture, but a trend within the lolita fashion: religious-themed and bridal coords.

>> No.8004405

Not really a style so much as a styling thing, but I hate when people wear big wired headbows that have been squished out of shape or flattened.
I also hate most of those headbows that stand straight up on your head. They look magneted on. The point of a headbow, for me, is to look like you have a bow tied in your hair or round your head, not just fabric slapped on because.

>> No.8007503

>>8003777

Feelin this bittersweet hate and totally fucking agree. Bittersweet will never happen.

>> No.8007528

>>8003848
pls

>> No.8007563

I dislike the current sweet, OTT sweet and classic, mori/dolly/fairy kei, and bittersweet (It's just fucking sweet in black ffs).

Guess I miss and prefer the older styles more.

>> No.8007625

I hate OTT lolita. Doesn't matter which style, but if you're wearing Wonder Queen with a big ass crown you might also call it a costume. That's not 'fashion' anymore.

>> No.8007633

I like toned down mori without too many layers but I don't really like the oh-no-have-me-nan's-curtains-become-sentient look and dark mori just looks like goofninja to a point where they've out-Ricked Rick.

>> No.8007692

Ero I hate Ero. Like I understand when styles are considered a substyle of lolita because they follow the rules of lolita, but most of the time Ero really doesn't so I cringe every time I see it listed as lolita. Like I'm pretty flexible when it comes to bringing other subcultures/interests/fashion/ rule breaking (like no blouse when hot, or above knee skirt/ jsk height) styles into lolita (I'm even open to cyber and bittersweet for goodness sakes), but when its shoulders bared, vagina height skirt and boobs everywhere I don't understand why it is considered a sub-style when the only thing lolita-ish going on is a wig or a hair-bow (this is my personal opinion and it applies to all "sub-styles" of lolita, not just including Ero- lolita).

>> No.8008630

>>8007625
but have you ever seen runway fashion though

>> No.8008636

Decora, OTT anything especially OTT sweet, guro, cult party kei

>> No.8008647

>>8003926
So you hate everything wearable?

>> No.8008653

>>8007692
Ero to me is successful when it only brakes one (two tops) basic rules at a time. Bare shoulders/no blouse OR leg wear with a twist~

>> No.8008658

I really hate "tumblr" fairy kei. Fairy kei is really 80's themed, and I like that style of it, but a lot of tumblr chicks slap on some bright ass pastels and call it fairy kei. I also really hate pastel goth and bittersweet.

>> No.8008701

>>8008658
This bugs me too. Pastels does not equal fairy kei. Same way that a petticoat doesn't instantly equal lolita.

>> No.8008819

Decora and Steampunk

One slaps on a whole bunch of bracelets and the other slaps on a whole lot of gears.

>> No.8008822

>>8003754
i think it depends on the style. hime gyaru or himekaji stuff can be really lovely. although short lol.

>> No.8008829

>>8003770
i think it depends on the palletes tho. not all classic is brown. sweet classic is really lovely, its more elegant and mature but doesnt have that gross baby ageplay pastel vomit feel.

>> No.8008839

That borderline ageplay shit AP brought out a while back.
Also pastel/unnatural/rainbow wigs with lolita.

>> No.8012083

>>8008647
Nah, I just like some things that are unwearable.

>> No.8012287

>>8003754
Isn't that kind of the idea?

>> No.8012297

Personally, I really dislike japanese punk. It seems so staged and brand centric, which I think defeats the purpose entirely. Punk is about creating a society out of society's outcasts and brand names are rarely a thing unless it's workman's clothes.

>> No.8012299
File: 46 KB, 399x341, LLS00015.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've never really hated any styles with the exception of sweet, a little bit. There's just this one fucking skirt that drives me crazy every time I see it, it may not even be ita but god I've only ever seen itas wearing it.

>> No.8012307

I dislike OTT classic, "art lolita", onee gyaru and overtly sexy gyaru styles, cult party kei, that dark mori/strega fashion, pastel grunge, shironuri. As themes i dislike a lot religious stuff and also these stupid edgy pastel goth printed tees.

>> No.8012322

>>8012307
Why onee? Its usually not too sexy, you could use it in business situations too

>> No.8012356

>>8012299
>There's just this one fucking skirt that drives me crazy every time I see it
>I've only ever seen itas wearing it.

Maybe because it's a replica

>> No.8012784

Pure Classic, especially OTT Classic and ESPECIALLY JetJ's utterly atrocious "painting" dresses. Say what you will about Sweet but I'd rather look like a fucking age player then someone who raided their grandma's closet, at least that shit is still cute.

>> No.8012788

>>8012784
Oh yeah and as for outside of Lolita another style I hate is Mori-Kei, I'm sorry but frumpy much????

>> No.8012827

>>8012356
Why is it that itas flock to this particular replica? I swear I see like ten girls wearing it at any one con I go to.

>> No.8012834

>>8012784
>>8012788
anon i agree 100%. took the words right out my mouth.

>> No.8012875

Pretty much any lolita style is buttfucking ugly, makes you look tubby and it's so costumey, yes even the most tone down outfit looks like a costume.

>> No.8012985

>>8012875
>Says the Cosplayer

>> No.8013203

>>8012322
Idk, it looks too sexy or normalfag to me. >>8012784
This anon! I love so much pastel vomit and won't give up on it even if i'm past 20. Alsk JetJ doesn't look that much lolita anymore at times with simple jsks and no blouses, but loud as fuck prints.

>> No.8013314

OTT any lolita style.
its evolving to this crazy form.

I miss oldschool so much, it was just more of a dress but OTT is prettymuch super fancy costume tier.

>> No.8014969

Sweet.

>> No.8014980

>>8003777
I hate that sweet in black color-ways is trying to become a thing. I wear them and I hate this term. It's sweet, period. It's just in a dark or black color-way.

>> No.8014985

>>8003304
There are a ton I won't wear but I like to see them. I don't like Dolly Kei when it goes overboard into a kind of weird granny cat lady look with too much kitsch. I don't like peignoirs with lolita. My least favorite lolita style is casual.

>> No.8015027

Sweet. Can't stand sweet. Ganguro, gyaru, and a lot of visual kei. Not all of it, just the stuff that looks like it w*aS bOuGHt~bY__sOmEOne @ ThaT^ tyPeS# lIkE thIS_

>> No.8015034

So much sweet hate jeez,
>I still love it tho, never going to stop

I hate
>pastels with black, look so washed out
>steam punk
>visual kei
>gyaru

>> No.8015040

Sweet, I just don't understand how people can wear it.
Style-wise I hate bonnets, I think they make you look like a retarded big baby.

>> No.8015217

>>8012875
This. Not only is it ugly, everything looks fucking cheap too. Making everything match makes it look even cheaper ("oh no no no, no black because my dress doesn't contain any black!" while black is the most acceptable color/tint in the universe)

I also think that people who like lolita have some kind of mental disease. Wanting to dress like dolls is something you should've done when you were a kid. Please grow up guys.

>> No.8015235

Common/basic opinion but I see sweet as kind of an embarrassment to be around, especially OTT. You see all these elegant classic and gothic ladies really bring out the Victorian air to the fashion and... then there's sweet.

On the other hand those JetJ painting dresses are hideous and I have no idea how they caught on.

>> No.8015238
File: 1.39 MB, 1089x629, uguu.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

whatever style pastelbat is and western mote/seiso/etc kei style. The original Japanese styles are unattractive and juvenile looking to me and they somehow manage tom look even worse on foreigners. It doesn't help that the girls who like these fashions seem to favor lolicon-looking shit more often than not. I know these are popular styles an to each their own etc etc. But I seriously can't stand Japanese fast fashion's bastardization of vintage western fashions. I hate everything about them, hair, makeup, the 6 inch platform pumps, all of it.

>> No.8015243

>>8015238
I really love the second picture as a casual coord. It's gorgeous.

>> No.8015247

>>8015243
Same, it's super cute. I wish she used cream OTKs though.

>> No.8015257

I hate the whole 'schoolgirl' look. Bitch, if you couldn't go to a fucking private school as a kid -- or I mean, if you live in Australia you wear uniforms regardless -- why would you want to wear a 'seifuku' irl? It's dumb. It's age-play.

I also hate punk and visual kei because they're done badly so frequently. I also think decora looks tacky as fuck. All those clips in the fringe? No thanks.

Gothic is something I'm on the fence about. I feel it's so simple compared to other lolita but it's also so hard to get right? Plus sized lolitas will never be able to wear gothic because it's so.... unflattering. I feel that plus sized lolitas can wear certain dresses (mostly classic variations, never ott). I'm plus sized myself and I hate people looking like shit.

>> No.8015258

>>8015247
Sorry, posted before refreshing. Cream would be nice, but she has dark hair so I think the stockings are fine. If she's wearing beige shoes, it's a good balance. Too much cream with dark hair looks kinda weird imo.

>> No.8015262

>>8015257
>ageplay
Here we go.

>> No.8015263

>>8015243
It looks cute, but literally all It reminds me of is an era when women were required to be modest and subservient and these fashions give off that very image. They resemble something a grade schooler would wear 40 years ago.And they're not only often poorly constructed, simplistic, polyester vestiges of a sexist time in out history but they're perfect for Japanese girls who are still expected to be modest and nonthreatening and all that shit.

Lolita is set apart in my view because it's much more elegant, subversive in it's sheer extravagance and not about appealing to males, like some of the pop styles.

/i know this is an unpopular view.

>> No.8015277

>>8015263
Half of the classic fits at least evoke the dress style of adult women with some confidence not fucking children.

>> No.8015281

>>8015262
If your'e out of school and you're wearing a non-cosplay 'school uniform' then yeah. That's age play. It doesn't have to be kinky, but it's age play. You are dressing as someone younger than you are. Any sort of play (BDSM, sugaring, pole dancing) it doesn't have to be your sexual kink. Wearing a school uniform when you're older than a school age is age play. You don't have to be kinky, you don't have to have it as a fetish, but it's a sort of 'style' and, yeah. It falls under age play. Sorry.

>> No.8015282 [DELETED] 

>>8015277
And ALL DAT DETAIL.

>> No.8015301

>>8015263
I don't understand. Just because a style looks like something from a certain period in time doesn't mean the person wearing it is trying to embody those morals. There are definitely girls in every style (including lolita) who are wearing it to get attention from guys, as cringey as that sounds.

>>8015281
Except it doesn't. If a girl goes out wearing Kogal and she's telling everyone she's 13 when she's 25, yeah, that's ageplay. But if she's still identifying as her age, it's not. It is a style centered around youth but then again so is lolita, himekaji, etc.

>> No.8015306

>>8015301
Let's say a middle aged woman wears a diaper. Is that ageplay or not?

>> No.8015318

>>8015277
> adult women with some confidence

Yeah, adult women dressing in a stereotypical "feminine" manner only in the way the patriarchy would deem acceptable. The torture women went through when cinching in their waists with girdles wasn't because they were masochists. Sex-appeal was a form of social currency then, one of the few tools women could use to advance in society. Innocuous, commonplace dress styles made women's place in society clear: your expression of individuality and gender is moderated by the influential patriarchy and since you've been inoculated to accept this from birth, you're less likely to question why you it is that way. You can like something problematic, but don't remain ignorant about it's history.

>> No.8015323

>>8015306
>diaper-kei
A diaper is not a fashion, anon. But if her "headspace" is that of a middle aged woman, then nah son. She could have bladder problems or a humiliation/scat kink.

But by your logic, people who wear stuffed animal bags and bonnets are also into ageplay since those were originally designed for children.

>> No.8015327

>>8015238
>whatever style pastelbat is
She wears a lot of different styles...

>> No.8015333

>>8015323
>Bonnets
>Originally designed for children
Do you even history anon???

>> No.8015335

>>8015306
'Leaky lady' things like Tenna pads are not, but 'wah wah change my nappy' behaviour is age play. Just keep it out of meetups and don't sell soiled dresses, and I don't care.
>>8015318
Unsure if clever believable troll or babby's first feminism, but 1/10, got me to respond.

>> No.8015338

>>8015333
My mistake; not originally, but more modernized for children.

>> No.8015344

I politely diagree.

[...]"One common misperception on the part of outsiders looking in at this subculture is that it is somehow related to Vladimir Nabokov’s Lolita in theme. The name and the style’s simultaneous emphasis on childlike innocence and adultlike elegance makes such comparisons tempting and virtually inevitable. However, one Lolita writes about the misperception that Lolita fashion has anything to do with sexuality, saying, “in an era where we are terminally rushed, over schedualed [sic] and pressured to be prefect [sic] at all times, the Lolita culture makes us take time to be polite, kind, and graceful. who wouldn’t [sic] want to go back in time to a simpler, slower youth, where innocence and beauty are safe and not shunned or threatened?” (response to Pinckard). Lolitas themselves do not see what they are doing as at all sexual or a reflection upon Japanese men’s sexual desires. In fact, it is repeatedly pointed out by both men and women that Lolita fashion is not generally found sexually attractive. In fact, Lolitas often find themselves shunned socially or even dumped by boyfriends because of their adherence to this style."

-Christy Tidwell

>> No.8015347

>>8015335
You are unbelievably daft. Have you actually read any feminist lit beyond what the they teach about in women's lib 101 yourself?

>>8015301
>(including lolita) who are wearing it to get attention from guys, as cringey as that sounds.

I politely disagree.

"On the other hand, this style may function as an indictment of just this problem, dramatizing through fashion the negative effects of this treatment of women in Japanese culture. As several commentators have pointed out, Japanese attitudes toward dress have traditionally been much more functional and utilitarian than American attitudes. If clothes can answer the question “who am I?”, Donald Richie states, “[t]he Japanese response to this is: ‘I am what I appear to be; I am the function that I am dressed for’” (49). Young women’s cuteness may then be read as a statement about the functions that they are allowed to engage in.

[...] As McVeigh points out, in Japanese culture it is generally accepted that “[b]y being cute, women are able to occupy their ‘proper place’” (145). This is thus, then, a trend that is easily incorporated into mainstream culture because of what it says about women. As Joanne Finkelstein, in “Chic Theory,” writes, fashion has a disciplinary power and “coerces the body to shape and rearrange itself in accordance with ever-shifting social expectations.” Young women who dress as children thus run the risk of being shaped into weak, childlike women.

[...]Schomer and Yang argue, in their 1995 article “The Cult of Cuteness,” that “cute culture has a built-in method of deflecting criticism, simply by nature of its silliness. How angry can you be at plastic barrettes and ankle socks? How seriously can you take a subculture that is, by definition, profoundly inane?

>>8015344
was replying to
>>8015301

>> No.8015420
File: 65 KB, 540x726, YodaL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8016119

>>8015318
babbys first tumblr excursion awww tell us poor uneducated victimized womenz how we can be strong and tuff please protect us and tell us what to think and what is and isnt appropriate and how every decision we make comes from opression we womenfolk are so clueless and weak

>> No.8016159

>>8003304

Styles I hate with a fiery burning passion:
Loathe pastel goth all my heart. It combines all of my least favourite aspects of mainstream fashion (fucking high-waisted shorts) with my least favourite aspects of goth (occult stuff, stupid edgy tees) in a hideous colour scheme, while simultaneously ruining aspects of goth I like (I don't wear them myself but I love the look of elaborate crucifixes, but those very plain crosses used in pastel goth drive me up the fucking wall). When I was younger I used to dislike emo and scene, but honestly I'd rather have them back than have this pastel goth bullshit. I actually view emo with something approaching nostalgia now, kinda wish it was still around. I hate bittersweet and attempts at gothic using pastels in any combination but (very rarely) lavender and black. I loathe pinkxblack in any colour combination, especially hot pink and black - it just looks so chavvy to me. I also hate the majority of mainstream fashion at the moment, not because I'm a hipster that dislikes it on principle but because I'm really not een on current trends.

Styles I don't/wouldn't wear myself but enjoy seeing on other people because creativity, variety and people wearing what they want are all good things:
I'm okay with fairy kei and OTT sweet but not on me (I used to hate both but they grew on me), have a love-hate relationship with cult party kei where I'll read a lot about it and really like a couple of outfits in the style but think 98% of them look fug, and I like some decora but hate a lot of it (mostly the stuff where it looks like they've literally put on every accessory they own and all the colours clash horribly and are super bright). I only like toned-down styles of gyaru, like oneegyaru, but even though they look good they're too close to mainstream fashion for my tastes. I like mori but I've never seen a good example of dark mori. I like Minori but I don't enjoy other shironuri.

Also agree with >>8012297

>> No.8016162

>>8015040
Soft bonnets are babyish abominations but I like elaborate hard ones for OTT classic and gothic. They're best in black so they look clearly more victorian than childish, but they're OK in other colours too.

>> No.8016167

>>8015257
I love the way schoolgirl stuff looks but I'm honestly pretty weirded out by people that think it's fine to wear it out day-to-day, especially seifukus. They're not really a uniform thing outside of Japan so they make people think of even younger kids (sailor suits etc), and even within Japan seifuku uniforms are more common in junior high than high schools, which is weirder. The most I think is acceptable is preppy, vaguely school-ish plaid pleated skirt+sweater combinations.

>> No.8016169
File: 77 KB, 565x575, 1344735499672.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8015318
>ignorant
>it's history

>> No.8016171

>>8016159
In case it isn't obvious, my preferred styles are goth, several styles of lolita, jeans and tees, and occasionally rave stuff if I'm going out.

>> No.8016193

>>8008630
do they wear that shit outdoors?

>> No.8016214

I hate 99% of casual lolita because it looks lazy.

>> No.8016216

>>8016167
Schoolgirl style is best when it's in colours that make it obviously not supposed to be emulating a real uniform. Galaxy seifukus are okay, actual seifukus are not. Pleated plaid skirt with a pink sweater is okay even if the sweater has a fake crest, a pleated grey skirt with a red sweater is not. Shirts on their own are a bit odd, shirt collars showing over a sweater is fine, but a tie is a definite no-no. You can wear clothes that are inspired by cute elements of the style without looking like you stepped out of a bad porno (or are pretending to wear a real uniform).

>> No.8016226

>>8016216
semi-related but maybe not, I've worn my old school uniform to get discounts that are only available to highschoolers where I live, I'm in college now so I can still pass. Since I'm wearing the uniform I can just pull the, "Oh no! I don't have my school ID!" line. It's the only private HS in the area, too, so it's immediately recognized.

Always makes me wish I wasn't so fat in 9th and 10th grade (the only years I attended that school) because I would have looked so cute at school. Now they're loose but I can still see the potential that was lost.

>> No.8016229

>>8012875
I would have to agree. Lolitas all look pudgy as fuck to me (even the ones that aren't actual landwhales). It's just a really fluffy style that makes them look short and fat.

It also makes me laugh that they get offended when you compliment their "costume". What do they actually expect a normalfag to think when they see them in the supermarket looking like Little Bo Peep?

But to each their own. I'm sure they'd hate the shit I wear, too.

>> No.8016274

>>8016226
Maybe American private/Catholic school uniforms are different, but I really don't get finding IRL uniforms cute. I'm a Brit and everyone wears uniforms here, but they're unflattering as shit and never fit right. I mean, their entire purpose is to make everyone look ugly and nonsexual. Most high schools have blazers, which look a lot worse IRL than they do in anime, and tube skirts are de rigeur (rather than the cuter pleated kind) among the girls who wear theirs short against the rules. I have a fetish for uniforms in fiction, but the ones people wear in real life are just not cute at all (which I suppose is a good thing really, it'd be weird if I found it hot IRL).

>> No.8016466

>>8016274
Oh shit... Yeah that sounds ugly af. Mine were cute. Tan pleated skirt, white button down, and choice of navy blue sweater (either vest, long sleeve, or cardigan). Then of course knee highs/stockings with penny loafers.

I'm so sorry you guys have ugly uniforms.

>> No.8017217

I think seifuku and uniforms are really cute (especially those that gyaru wear sometimes) but I dislike how it's school-related. I just think the combination of a pleated skirt and blazers etc.is really cute.

>> No.8018325

>>8015263
>lolita is subversive

This actually used to be the case. If you read kamikaze girls it actually talks a lot about that. Being so decadent its tasteless and wearing it because you like it even if nobody else does. That's actually what drew me to lolita when I was a dirty little punk.

People have made it way too rigid anymore though, not that some people don't desperately need the rules. I'm kind of slowly drifting away into a vintagey type of look because there's more I can do with it.

>> No.8018336

>>8016274
Mine were really ugly. Orange fucking polo shirt and tan pants or skirts.

>> No.8018356
File: 48 KB, 550x353, dustin_hoffman_tootsie.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8016119
>>8016169

i never said any of what you'r implying

What is projection bias?

>> No.8018573

>>8003762
Its not a substyle its just a outfit theme
Otherwise where's my bear Lolita? My rose Lolita? My teapot Lolita?
But I understand, besides just wearing a print. To go all out it'd have to be a costume.

>> No.8018578
File: 8 KB, 225x225, images-10.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8003777
>>8007503
>>8014980
>quietly liking black + pale color
>it's the only way my Asian yellow skin tone can really wear my favourite pastel
>a-at least they'll sell at cheaper rates