[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 23 KB, 400x400, 1406299321211.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7946427 No.7946427 [Reply] [Original]

didn't see a feels thread, and I got some feels.

>live in the middle of nowhere
>only thing that really cheers me up about living here is buying lolita
>spend tons of money on lolita
>want to talk to friends about it but they all seem like they are judging me for spending so much money or think I'm bragging about it
>have other lolita friends but none of them are close friends or live near me

tl;dr nobody to talk about the only thing that makes me happy with

The internet helps, but god I cannot wait until I move close to a real comm.

>> No.7946445

I'm trying to make a new cosplay and I'm passing ideas back and forth with my boyfriend and I feel like he's slowly trying to take over the project. Like he'll come over with all these ideas about how to make different parts and then gets super offended if I don't like his idea or want to do something different. That and he keeps telling everyone WE are working on it. When I'm the only one who is going to touch it.

>> No.7946450

>>7946445
you should try to steer him in the direction of making a cosplay from the same series so he has something to work on himself

>> No.7946452

>>7946445
Why not just tell him to do his costume his way if he's so determined? That way you can focus on yours and he has no excuse to complain to you.

>> No.7946453

>>7946450
Yo that's the thing though he does. He's the kind of person that tries to help everyone out with their costumes. Which is nice most of the time but I want to make this myself.
>Oh, are you making an X costume? Need some help?
>Well that looks hard let me help you.
>Hey while you were gone I made your thing for you! Wait, why are you mad?

>> No.7946457

>>7946445
>>7946452
I didn't realize you meant you were working on something just for yourself, whoops. Disregard.

>> No.7946464
File: 122 KB, 531x800, 1311604287493.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>have issues with people I don't know well touching me, or just people in general touching me without warning.
>personal shit an what not that I am not going to let become public knowledge with the comm.
>Some members of the comm think it is cool to greet by hugging that they have met maybe two times.
>It makes me freeze up awkwardly
>Try to play it off, is just very awkward for all involved.
>Sometimes people will randomly touch accessories or what not without warning
>I will freeze up and flinch from random hands randomly coming for me
>Try really hard to play it off but it always makes whoever just innocently poked my fuzzy accessory feel really awkward.
Thankfully after a few times they have learned that I'm not cool with the hugging, and have stopped, but like it is innocent to want to touch something like a wig or someones shoulder or even like an "Oh I know!" pat and I get that but I just can't deal with that and I don't know how to express that without talking about unnecessary baggage.
I don't want people to think I am distant or don't like them, or some crazy attention hungry bitch with 100 problems.
I like them, and good buy hugs are cool, I know it is coming and your all standing there with your arms open and I'm prepared, but random surprise HI hugs are a no and I feel like it keeps happening with the same girl who wants to be my friend but is being discouraged by this and I just want to go "NO I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND REALLY I JUST CAN'T WITH THE TOUCHING"

>> No.7946466

Last feels thread vanished, but continuing from where I had been posting...

Boyfriend had surgery last night.
They found a new abscess, but it was so early that the procedure was quick and easy.
They took more biopsies and bloodwork, so hopefully they'll be able to tell us why he's getting these abscesses.
His surgeon said that he's in the wrong profession to get recurring abscesses so young (apparently hairdresses and taxi drivers are most prone to abscesses of this nature?)

Anyway, Japan trip is off. Flights are "credited" due to the circumstances and because we were smart enough to get cancellation and travel insurance, so he's no longer quite so upset, because we can replan our trip for when he's recovered. Now we just need to figure out why he keeps getting sick like this, and everything will be peaches.

>> No.7946498

>>7946466
are the abseces in certain areas?

>> No.7946517

>>7946498
Yep. The thing is, I have Crohn's disease, so technically *I* should be getting these sorts of things before he ever does. He doesn't have the usual underlying causes associated with them (such as chronic illness of the bowel or a condition like diabetes, poor hygiene due to age or disability, or the right environment as relates to cab drivers and hairdressers).

The doctors are baffled, which means we're baffled. And frustrated. The first we could write off as a fluke. This second one, not so much.

>> No.7946518

>three brand dresses in closet
>want to wear lolita
>too fat
>too ugly
>no money

I feel like I should fix my face and lose some weight first, but I just end up paralyzed so I start beating myself up about not "working" at lolita enough. I worry that by the time I'm ready it will have died off or I'll be too old or something

>> No.7946526

>>7946453
You should be upfront with him.
Not rude, because he isn't really doing anything bad, just tell him that this is something
you want to work on yourself. I know how frustrating it can be when someone is doing
stuff like that to something you're working on, just remember they're just trying to do the right thing.

>>7946464
That must suck, I'm the exact opposite so I can't really relate.
A lot of my friends are just really all over me and I just sort of sit there apathetically while they rub all over me.
There's a gif for that somewhere.

>>7946517
hope he gets better.

>> No.7946528

>>7946517

Whats his diet like? He could have underlying allergies or something that might be bringing it out?

>> No.7946529

>>7946526
Thank you. His usual doctor comes back from holidays in a week, so he'll be seeing him again to see if there's any further tests that might sort everything out.

>> No.7946530

>>7946427
>Have crappy time at crappy job
>I really don't get paid enough to care but I try
>Feel like I'm so bad at the job that I'll get fired
>Deal with dogs peeing and pooping everywhere and customers that expect stuff from me that I can't do

I have to tell myself it's okay because it allows me to buy lolita.

>> No.7946531

>>7946528
I was on a low FODMAP diet last year to test for that, and he basically ate the same as I did out of solidarity. He didn't respond to anything during the testing phase (though I did). They've done basic bloods for things like caeliac's disease and diabetes, but nothing deeper than that, so it may be worth bringing up.

>> No.7946533

>>7946531
Coeliac ... wow. I can spell.

>> No.7946538

>tfw really want to be a good enough cosplayer to talk to other good cosplayers

I plan to have a good year in 2015, going to a whole bunch of cons and doing a bunch of cosplays but it's also daunting and will cost tons of money. I need to make sure it's very worth it.

>> No.7946539 [DELETED] 

>friends get ahead of me a bit
>already taken a seat in the cafeteria
>hailed down and pull up a chair
>out of nowhere first thing is "Anon do you want to be my boyfriend?"
>immediately shoot back a resounding "No."
>her and everyone else around her is just all
>"Damn that was fast, didn't even think about it for like a second."
>one of them asks "why not?"
>just say "why would I want a girlfriend?"
>she replies "because I'm hot" in a joking tone, we all do this there
>just say "keep telling yourself that"
>a few joking gasps, shocked expressions, and general remarks before everyone returns to their usual routine

I also get a lot of shit for being quiet.
I'm not quiet, I'm just polite and not on my phone 24/7 around company.
Thankfully there's at least one person in this group that's pretty chill and I'm able to chat with.

>> No.7946544

>>7946531

Well I don't know if this is what it is, but I will link this anyways - not trying to internet diagnose, I just know its not well known to MDs so I figure I will share. I know a girl who has it and it took her 12 years to get diagnosed properly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidradenitis_suppurativa

>> No.7946549

>>7946544
That actually fits a few symptoms. He hasn't had any in a while, but he used to get cystic acne when he was younger. The abscesses have been internal so far, but that's still in the list of potential symptoms. Hm. Worth asking about, regardless. They've already crossed off diverticular disease, autoimmune/colitist/Crohn's and a few others.

>> No.7946566

>Incredibly Lonely
>Nothing but bad experiences with people
>try making /cgl/ friends online
>scared shitless to hang out with them in person
>been blowing it off for months

>> No.7946570

>>7946427
>Be me
>Finally employed again after almost a month and getting a nice paycheck this week
>Want to splurge and get some burando with my leftover birthday money, not even my check
>SO is trying to make me feel guilty for it??

I love him, but it's my money and he needs to shut up. I know how to live within my means and occasionally treat myself, damn.

>> No.7946603

>>7946570
My SO does the same thing a little bit. I usually just buy it and then tell him later, or I'll tell him what a great deal it is (and they he gets excited because hes kind of cheap lol)

>> No.7946613
File: 36 KB, 500x667, 1411769244365.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>giant weeb shamefully hiding my hobbies from my normalfag friend circle
>except j-fash
>pictures of me in lolita all over facebook, wear otome nearly every day
>exceedingly attractive normalfag boy is into me
>he's so normalcore/mainstream it's painful
>can't begin to even explain lolita and j-fashion and cosplay
>he flips through my keras and glbs all the time with a cute confused look
>asks if macarons on my skirt are "colorful hamburgers"
>"it's okay anon i do really nerdy sometimes too, i've seen every episode of it's always sunny like twice"
>how to make cute boy realize im probably too weird and weeby and nerdy 4 him help

>> No.7946615

>In a big group for katsu
>Finds out everyone besides me is buying their cosplays
>tfw i spent so much money on nice quality materials
>Now I'm going to look like a huge tool for being the only one who made theirs

I shouldn't have asked the facebook group how their progress was going because everyone responded with where they bought their cosplays from.

>> No.7946619

>>7946539
I hink you're on the wrong board.

Also
>underage b&

>> No.7946620

>>7946613
He digs you, if you like him too then just give things a try. You're overthinking it.

>> No.7946624

> busy with school and work, no time/income to cosplay
> will graduate and be 25, an old fucking hag

Why live

>> No.7946633
File: 38 KB, 372x457, 1415671100234.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7946619
I'm 20.
I guess I framed it wrong, I should have stated up front I'm in college.

>> No.7946636
File: 533 KB, 500x314, 1381349813582.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7946624
My 25th birthday is this week. I'm still making cosplay plans, fuck the police.

>> No.7946640
File: 2.87 MB, 1280x720, who killed hannibal.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7946539
>Polite
>Acts like a real cold cunt to his friend

Keep telling yourself that, faggot.

>> No.7946775

Tfw when you rock to a convention and nobody from your franchise is there. Better yet your costume isn't flawless but atleast noticeable

>> No.7946789

>>7946613
That's pretty cute anon, but I know how it can be kind of daunting. It's kind of down to whether you want (or mind) him being interested in your hobbies, and to what extent. Quite a few of my friends have normalfag boyfriends, some of them still don't understand why they're into j-fash or cosplay and just tolerate it, while others are supportive and get a bit involved. Mine on the other hand is a huge nerd like me but we're into different areas of out non-mainstream hobbies (I'm into lolita, he's into steampunk, for costumes I like anime and vidya while he's into comics) so it evens out a little.

Basically, don't hide your hobbies and feel free to talk about how enthusiastic you are about them- but don't force him to understand them if he's not interested. See if you really get along first and then worry about the interests later. Maybe start by linking him to some internet articles about j-fash/cosplay that match your views and seeing what he thinks to gauge his reaction?

>> No.7946806

>>7946624
>>7946636
Get one more member and create the Old Maid Alliance

>> No.7946812

>>7946464
I know exactly how you feel anon! For me it's because I'm an aspie and being touched without warning is super disorientating and kind of scary. In my case I could explain the situation without most people thinking I'm a special snowflake dramawhore (I hope?) but I know there are people who don't get it and take it really personally. It seems I had to step on some toes to get people to stop stepping on my toes.
Some of my friends have made it into a running joke where instead hugging we do E.T.-like finger touching and make X-files noises, and whether that turns into a proper hug is up to me. Fortunately most newer members have been observant enough to notice I'm not a huggy person so I've never had to hurt their feelings AND I don't have to do an aspie public service announcement every time a new person shows up. Some people just don't get it, though, and assume I'm rude or stuck up. It sucks. But for me, I'd rather have a handful of strangers dislike me for a stupid reason than force myself to undergo several minor freakouts every single meet.

>> No.7946820

>>7946566
Same.
>lost all friends due to neglect
>occasionally try meeting new people but I always end up feeling super annoyed with them
>want to meet other seagulls but oh god what if I'll hate them too what if I'm just a misanthrope I'll never have friends

>> No.7946850

>>7946812
>>7946464
Also dislike being touched by anyone other than family and SO/very close friends, but I don't have the heart to tell super touchy friends to stop that shit. Strangers I will though, fuck that noise.

>>7946820
If you're really a misanthrope having friends won't matter anyway.

>> No.7946860

>>7946427
>tfw no cosplay gf to do the yuris

>> No.7946862
File: 9 KB, 225x225, madotsukipuke.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>finally decide it's time to get in shape
>aww hell yeah gonna go downstairs (parents have gym in basement) and do some cardio n lift some weights
>shit's gonna be great, but first I need some inspo!
>Spend an hour taking "before" pictures and shooping this all over the background
>Goodbye motivation to exercise

On the bright side
>Job interview tomorrow
>Interviewed for the same position 3 years ago and would have gotten it if not for time off I needed
>Really want the position
Wish me luck seagulls. Maybe if I get the job I'll walk to work or something.

>> No.7946877

>>7946860
I know that feel anon

>> No.7946881
File: 7 KB, 190x159, 1368202811979.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>chose to dance at J-pop summit festival
>stage fright, high pressure
>danced awkwardly in front of thousand people
I just fucking suck.

>> No.7946890 [DELETED] 

>tfw no gf

>> No.7946895

>planning some crazy fun cosplay groups for big con next year with best friend, bf, and other best friend
>best friend one gets told they developed a really really rare health issue for a young girl that could easily kill her, requiring open heart surgery that they didn't schedule until after the con
>so sad because it wouldn't feel right cosplaying without her there
>scared witless I could lose her

Someone send good vibes her way, fucking sweetheart doesn't deserve this right now. I just wanna dress up like a dork with my buds without worrying about stupid shit when we are still super young. She is a fucking trooper who hates complaining for no reason, so I know it's serious. God I just get so worried for my friends though I don't know how to handle it..

>> No.7946911

>>7946518
If you need workout buddy support, I'm willing. I'm working on losing weight for lolita anyway, so I don't mind supporting.

>> No.7946980

>spend all evening looking for taobao items
>find heaps you love and keep them in a separate window for reference in the morning
>wake up to find your computer shut itself off during the night
>taobao finds were in an incognito window
>god damn it

At least I can kind of remember where some things were from, but I was so fucking mad that literal hours of searching just vanished.

>> No.7946985

>tfw your doremu doressu doesn't fit your boobies anymore because depression weight gain

I wanted to lose some kilos anyway but no motivation as of late...

>> No.7947010

Maybe long story. idk.

>Make friend, let's call her Anita, in MS, weeb and otaku together
>She gets me into cosplay
>She gets lots of pocket money and buys all her stuff, I get none and try to scrounge and make it
>We happily cosplay together for a few years, she's good at networking online and introduces me to some photogs etc.
>I'm basically useless at networking and joining groups without her
>She's say 65kg 165cm, tan and manly. I'm 60 kg 159 cm.
>Neither of us are beauties but ok photoshop
>She never remembers my birthday
>Friends for 3 years she can't spell my name correctly
>I spend ages saving money to buy her bday cakes 2 times
>Remember how to write her complicated name
>Remember everything she doesn't like to eat (cilantro, garlic, sesame etc.)
>She likes a 'playa' type boy, rich. Very beta friends with him as he goes through gf after gf
>Suddenly he comes after me
>We date for 2 months, he's too sleazy for me
>Dump him
>Suddenly move to boarding school
>No time to make cosplay
>Still have plans
>No money to buy cosplay
>In between I get invited to dance at previous school (Now all in HS)
>Hit it off again with playboy guy, we dance, the 3 of us go karaoke
>Pass out in the am, she goes home in cab, him and I share cab
>He follows me home telling me he's locked out
>I let him crash in my room
>End up doing some handsy stuff, on my period, blew him
>He texts me the next day and tells me not to tell Anita or it'll be awkward
>Sure thing, why not.
>Fail on a few cosplay plans because of boarding school
>Anita gets super mad at me
>I'm crying and calling and apologizing but she won't tell me why
>Finally she says "Don't you know? The thing with Playboy?"

What?

>Turns out he'd shown her a text I sent him
>She's convinced I seduced him and kept it from her on purpose
>What the fuck
>He's had gf after gf, never single for more than a month
>Yet she believes him over me because love is blind
>I explain, she doesn't believe
>Crying but she hangs up

>> No.7947016

>>7947010
>Eventually make up a little
>Go on a trip to a con abroad together that we'd planned and booked 6 months ago
>But after we get back she doesn't talk to me
>Goes off, makes other friends
>Does cosplays planned with me with other people
>Used to cosplay Kagamines and other sisters etc. things together
>Hurts so much

>Graduate HS, move back to her school, but never close again
>Realize she never cared for me
>Get bf, go to uni
>bf becomes fiance
>Lose 10kg, lose acne, no longer fat
>fiance's good friends with Anita's older sister
>Sister is sorta family friends with us, we go vacation with her and her husband + daughter
>I drop cosplay, get into lolita
>I'm totally useless at networking and getting my shit together without her
>stalk her on social media

Now
>See she has bf in US, in college
>moderately popular and influential cosplayer + photog, few thousand followers
>She's 75kg now
>bf younger and fitter than my fiance (35+ y'o)
>cosplay friends without me
>never remembers ne
>never contacts me
>send her bday message on her birthday even though she didn't have it set as an alert on facebook
>She replies "thanks"
>So lonely

I just want her back /cgl/. I'm so obsessed with her and stalking her and comparing my life to her. I want to hate her and one-up her and be prettier and skinnier but I also want to love her and be friends and cosplay partners again. I hate that she has a bf now because I was always the prettier and more popular one and she's a "Never been kissed" type closet virgin. I don't know what to do about this toxic internal cycle.

>> No.7947028
File: 23 KB, 500x282, 1407823965106.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7946850
True. I don't even feel lonely 99% of the time but sometimes I feel like it would be nice to meet up with people with similar interests and do fun stuff together. I just wish I had a remote control to mute some people's stupid babbling.
The annoying thing is that I honestly don't know if I'm just being an asshole or if all these people I've been meeting lately actually are dumbasses. Could be both. It seems like people either
>are dumb and vapid
or
>think they're so much better than everyone else who is dumb and vapid while actually being quite dumb and vapid themselves, they just have a superiority complex about it (bonus points for "all other girls are so catty and bitchy and underhanded but not me!")
I hate the latter the most but I worry I'm actually one of them.

Fortunately there are a handful of people in my life who I actually get along with, they're just not in my age range or interested in the same stuff I am. I genuinely hope there are a lot of cool seagulls out there and I just haven't been lucky enough to meet them yet.
>why no /cgl/ friend finder threads? pls janitor pls

>>7946980
This happened to me once, so now I have a secret board on pinterest where I just immediately pin Taobao wishlist items to. That way you can easily keep track of images and links without having to bother with spreadsheets or whatever. Pinterest a shit but if you only stick to your own stuff you can pretend the community doesn't exist.

>> No.7947031

>tfw super short (5 feet) but disgustingly big boobs, makes for weird proportions all around
>too short to cosplay more mature looking characters, too big boobed to cosplay to be the little girl

why this

>> No.7947037

>>7947031
Be a hentai.

>> No.7947040

>2 things

> Desperately need a nose job, look in the mirror almost every day and realize that i would be fucking stunning without my giant schnozz making me look like an Arab spice trader.
> Full -time student with no job, so I can't even begin to fantasize about getting one
> Seriously contemplating breaking my nose to somehow get insurance to cover it, even though that's nigh impossible

second
> love homestuck and really wish i had people to talk to it about
> all of the fans are half my age and flower crown toting tumblr gremlins
I'm not old at all, so it's so fucking weird to feel like you're the oldest person in the room at photoshoots

>> No.7947048

merry christmas everyone

>> No.7947075 [DELETED] 

>>7946862
Okay I'm sorry but you have a gym in your basement and don't work out? Like you could literally workout any time and not even pay for it? I would kill for that.

>> No.7947078

>>7946862
Okay I'm sorry but you have a gym in your basement and don't work out? Like you could literally workout any time and not even pay for it? I would kill for that. Get your butt down there.

>> No.7947084

>>7947028
I usually do that with pinterest, too. Idk why I wasn't doing it yesterday, and I even thought about at least e-mailing myself the links before going to sleep but figured it would be okay. I was a fool and deserved to be punished for my hubris.

>> No.7947089

>>7947010
>>7947016
Eh, she sounds like a crappy friend, but that's what you get for hooking up with a friend's crush, even if he is a sleazeball. And you were always pretty and popular but couldn't ever make friends and are super lonely now? Please. Get over yourself and get over this ruined friendship.

>> No.7947097

>>7947089
i don't think she meant she was pretty and popular, but she was more prettier and popular than her friend

>>I'm 60 kg 159 cm.
>>Neither of us are beauties but ok photoshop
>>>Lose 10kg, lose acne, no longer fat

>> No.7947126

>>7946624
>>7946636

>tfw 25 going on 26
>married
>ok job
>sewnin' up all the cute shit I want
>playin' weekly table top game with husband and friends

just need to get a better job and a house now. maybe a few cats.

/cgl/ related
>tfw caught between trying to finish up holiday outfit, starting winter coat, and working on christmas gifts

ugh.

>> No.7947127
File: 604 KB, 500x285, 0248304.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I got kicked out of my cosplay group for something I never even did.

>tfw don't anyone to go with to cons now

I wouldn't care as much if they weren't my ride and who I room with at majority of the cons I go to. Not going to lie though it feels kinda sad to not have any weeb friends anymore.

>> No.7947161

>recently gain interest in lolita/otome kei
>read through every single available resource for the style on /cgl/
>like fb pages for burando
>suddenly 2 of the prints I like are restocked or rereleased
>have zero budget because I just got into the hobby

thanks

>> No.7947217

True story ladies.
I'm sitting In a med office on base waiting for a appointment when.

> browsing /Cgl/
> two guys either side of me.
> one notices
> oh hey 4chan! What's your board?
> short reply "/Cgl/ and yours?"
> he whispers like embarrassed.
> /vg/ and...../cm/ or /y/
> how cute!
> guy on my other side leans over
> flips right side guys med folder out if his hands.
> stares and slowly leans back whispering /b/ /fit/ ass hole...
> looks at me
> awkward moment
> he grins and struts off

I just had a real life 4chan incident.

>> No.7947228

>>7947217
> I just had a real life 4chan incident.

That made my day more than the story.

>> No.7947232

>>7947217
He probably looked like a jackass, but this is hilarious to read.

>> No.7947250

>>7947232
Anon from post here.
He did, but most military guys have the ass hole shaved head look going on.
So much better to live through though.

>> No.7947252

>>7947217
Anon post their pics!

>> No.7947259

>>7947252
/fit/ chan walked away and beta is in docs now.
Also that would be creepy.

>> No.7947306

>>7947217
Why can't this happen to me?

>> No.7947308

>>7947217
>browsing 4chan in public
gull

>> No.7947324

>>7947308
That there is a true seagull.
So that means a salty vagina and constant criticism of everyone's wardrobe.
> I bet that's not even brand.
> she bought it off eBay clearly. What a weeb.

>> No.7947327

>>7947324
Are those sneakers with cackies?
Yuck.

>> No.7947346
File: 35 KB, 872x480, 1405992290519-1026143836.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>bid too much on an item
>didn't think someone would outbid me
>it was originally a BIN for cheaper than what my highest bid is now
>hoping other bidder is willing to outbid me again so I can feel good

I have enough, I'm just mad I didn't purchase it when I had the chance even though I wanted combined shipping. Gonna just let the other item go if I get outbid on it too.

I fought this bid battle well, and my wallet can only take so much. There are better things in life than uguu merch and this is getting ridiculous.

>item worth $12 being sold for $25+ but it's discountinued

>> No.7947349
File: 46 KB, 322x218, 1414969105722.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7947306
>had a real-life 4chan moment a couple years ago
>some guy spying on me in the school library made a thread on /v/ about seeing me browsing the board
>initially really embarrassed about it but start thinking about how I missed the opportunity to make a college friend with similar interests

On the other hand they could've been a total ass since they had the balls to post that in the first place. /v/ was a different place four years ago though.

>> No.7947394

>>7947349
Ah those real life moments.
I hope/ hope not to have another one.
Strange things they are.

>> No.7947446
File: 841 KB, 500x281, Gou.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7947127
It's okay, anon. My cosplay group is getting sick of me and apparently me crying over my friend dying was the straw that broke the camel's back. I even left when I was crying so I wouldn't be a bother. They're not really inviting me to do any group cosplays anymore, either.

But it'll be okay, anon! We'll make new friends at cons!

>> No.7947462

>>7947127
>>7947446
Feel with me, anons. My group is slowly shutting me out of their plans too and I don't even know what I did wrong. I get the feeling that our interests are just very different from what they were last year or two years ago; it's not something I really feel bad about, because I'm enjoying new things while they've been doing the same thing for a while, but still. They're who I ride and room with at cons and it's a bummer they don't seem to want to associate with me anymore. Oh well, I can't really blame them for not wanting to hang out with someone who doesn't share their interests.
Here's to making new friends?

>> No.7947478

>>7947016
>>7947010
You both sound insufferable

>> No.7947480

>>7947462
>>7947446
Maybe you two are the crazy ones of the group like we sometimes have get it off your chest threads about

>> No.7947484

>>7947480
If anything, I'm the quietest and most polite person? I really don't have an issue with anyone in my group, I think I just like very different things now and they're uninterested in sharing those things. Kind of like friends that drift apart after highschool because they just aren't in the same area anymore.

>> No.7947487

>>7947480
That could very well be. But I can also admit my group is full of backstabbing bitches and everyone would do that about everyone else in the group as well. I have sat through many a venting sessions.

--Maybe I shouldn't be too upset about some of them not liking me too much anymore.

>> No.7947634

>>7946911
t-thanks, anon. dropped a throwaway, email me if ya want

>> No.7947669
File: 194 KB, 747x660, 1406670639114-1026143836.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7947346
My payday is the same day as when the auctions end so it's all good now.

>> No.7947716

>>7946427
Are you me anon? I buy lolita stuff well not much i'm still in a budget but my friends that wear jfashion aren't in my town so i have not many occasions to wear lolita.

>> No.7947727

>>7947716

It's so sad isn't it? I have been interested in lolita for a few years but this last year I finally did a purge of all my off brand stuff and replaced it with brand. Now half my closet is lolita and I have no where to wear it :c

>> No.7947774
File: 24 KB, 500x449, okay.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>go to con with new costumes
>have picture taken dozens of times
>excited to find pics online of costumes because my camera is deep-sixed and I'm hoping for a new one for Christmas
>never find a single one

I know I need to network with photographers, but I am shy and full of spaghetti. It is a sad state of affairs.

>> No.7947848

>Coming back to the apartment from class
>Pass by a bunch of girls talking about something
>tfw wish I have a circle of close knit friends
>let alone someone to walk with back and forth to classes
>thinking about people I used to be friends with
>reminding myself that everything is different now
>everyone's working and/or going to school and/or raising a family
>tfw no time for hanging out on weekends with a buddy
>lots of acquaintances and friendly faces, but no friends who've taken the time to grow with me, let alone a romantic interest who'd want to stay interested for more than a semester
>tfw this was practically my whole college experience
>envy my roommates who have a long-term relationship and are close friends
>why can't I just be a basic bitch with a normalfag bf instead of a goddamn closeted weeaboo?

>tfw can't wait to be done with uni this semester, but scared that this sort of thing will continue throughout my adult life

Also, my back fucking hurts.

>> No.7947863

2/3
>>7947848
>Haven't found a subleaser yet
>Everyone and their grandma is looking for sub-leasers
>tfw probably going to have to pay the rest of the rent while I'm back at my parents'
>loan repayment starts in June
>tfw likely to be underemployed and unable to make room for lolita and cosplay
>Hometown lacks lolitas and unsurprisingly an active HS comm
>Only lolitas I'm aware of are much younger than I

I don't mind being a mentor, but I imagine it being pretty hard to connect with the age difference.

>> No.7947873

>>7946613
>asks if macarons on my skirt are "colorful hamburgers"
that's too cute for words.

>> No.7947877

>>7946881
at least you've got guts!

>> No.7947879

>>7947863
>want to move to NYC to have a career related to my degree
>terrified about being harassed/cat-called in the streets, regardless of what I'm wearing

I've become more and more aware of public harassment and I've learned to be more assertive, but I keep running into videos and blog posts about how New Yorkers/urbanites in general seem so awful about minding their manners. It's the 21st century in America.

>> No.7947884

>>7946789
My husband is pretty normalfaggy, except from the most popular games he hasn't really done much "nerdy" stuff. As long as you have other interests in common it can work, otherwise you might have issues.

>> No.7947885

>>7947879
look as normie as possible, don't wear anything tight and don't go into the poor areas/ghettos.

>> No.7947904

>>7947774

That is the worst! I have had that happen quite a few times. Will have people taking my picture all day and I'm thinking "I'll definitely be able to find some later", but then nope.

Also its even worse when you see like 100 pictures of your friends in their mediocre store-bought costume while trying to find pics of your own handmade costume.

>> No.7947938
File: 178 KB, 399x427, 328564574.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Only ever plan solo cosplays with no official partners/groups because cosplaying in itself is fun
>End up at cons with a new friend/group or gets closer to a current friend because we end up matching and hang out for the rest of the time we're wearing the costumes. Pretty much a loner at cons that drifts between friend groups to get a chance to talk to and hang out with a bunch of people
>Entirely content with this lifestyle

>Friends start syncing up their cosplay plans to mine
>Alright awesome, it's nice having friends that are always cool to be around and fun to hang with
>Subconsciously recruited for their groups
>Okay still awesome, friend groups are awesome and it's cool not being alone
>"Best friend" throws a hissy fit every time I end up cosplaying "with" someone other than them because we haven't done any partner cosplays together and they're never invited to the same groups so this obviously means I don't want to be seen with them or want to hang around them even though we still hang out at cons
>Okay.
>Finally plans a cosplay with them
>Friend gets pissed off whenever I wear the cosplay around another person, and overall very very possessive of it because it's "our thing"
>"We should do way way way more together!!!"

It pisses me off whenever people act possessive with cosplays/partners/groups. It's fun hanging out with people and matching so you have friends to be around that people will recognize what you guys are, but when people get legitimately angry and upset over you wearing a cosplay that you put money, time, and effort into, with people you want to and doing absolutely no harm to anyone in any form, it rubs me wrong. I'm used to doing solos and then meeting up with people if we happen to match. I don't want to feel guilt every time someone tells me they like my costume and I should do a shoot with them sometime and I have to say no. I don't want to feel bad or chained down for something that I made and want to wear around other people.

>> No.7947951

>>7947028
pinterest has a community? wat?
I thought it was mostly just soccer moms

>> No.7947973

>>7947938
I used to be in a really possessive group of friends, too. It was totally bizarre, but I was so used to it I didn't even think of it. If you cosplayed a character, that cosplay was "yours" and no one else could do it. This even trickled down to things we liked - from the Pokemon we used on our teams to the motifs we liked on clothes (cupcakes vs lollipops, whatever). I have no idea why I stuck around them so long.

>> No.7947975

>>7947951
that's the community
>cute ideas for birthdays with the kiddos :)
>pictures of lolcats with "haha too funny jessica!"/"so true!" in the comments

>> No.7947981

>>7947973
Yeah, that's my current situation. Thankfully it's not with a whole circle of friends, but just this one. it's still really ridiculous stuff exactly like that, too. Like damn, excuse me wanting to enjoy the things I like and I'm sorry that certain characters aren't 100% "yours" only.

It's just a harmless hobby of making costumes, no one should feel like they should or shouldn't make one just because another person wears the same character.

>> No.7948061

I wish I wasn't too stupid to figure out a cosplay correctly.

>> No.7948071

>>7947078
This!

Fuck you >>7946862, if I want a "professional" or /fit/ standard workout with actual equipment I gotta pay to go to a gym where the tools are sweaty from multiple use and there are a lot of strangers so no privacy like working out in a basement with a readily accessible family owned gym.
So no, I won't wish you luck because yeah I'm mad and jelly.

>> No.7948072

>>7947885
Are you a woman living in NYC? I'm looking for some serious answers and experience because even in the most normalfaggy of clothes I wear, cat-calling still happens and I live in a small town. I just can't help thinking that the problem worsens in bigger cities

>> No.7948080

>>7947669
congrats!

>> No.7948094

>>7948072
Tokyo is a huge city but I've never been harassed on the street. Maybe you live in a city full of blacks.

>> No.7948107

>>7946427
>Oh I just need to get one thing off YJ!
>well while I have an order open I might as well get a couple cheap things
>spending account empty
>fuck
every time.

>> No.7948117

>>7948107
OH GOD YES, EVERY TIME

>> No.7948119

>>7948072
Yes, I am and yes, I do. It's not going to make it completely go away but it'll lessen things, no point drawing a huge target on your ass because "oh well they'll do it anyway". Most SJWs who cry das sexist/das racis after I say those things have probably never lived in NYC. Depending on the neighborhood I either ignore them or if it's a benign enough comment say thanks/no thanks. Best avoid the shady areas though, as much as you can, and bring some self-defense just in case.
Also if you don't have to ride the public transport, don't.
>>7948094
She's been asking about NYC so yes, it is full of blacks.

>> No.7948126

>want to be prince
>hate self too much

>> No.7948148

>>7947873
That's so cute what the fuck. I thought my S.O. was super normalfag when we first started dating and I've since gotten him into several series. Even when he's clueless, like the guy who likes you, he's still supportive. This guy who's into you seems like a keeper!

>> No.7948161

>>7948117
And then I always forget about how badly the commission fees add up if I get a lot of little cheap things. It's the worst.

>> No.7948172

>>7948161
ugh, yes. I was thinking I was getting a good deal but after I calculated all the fees and EMS, I hardly saved anything lol

>> No.7948184

>>7948072
No matter what, someone is going to hit on you in NYC. Happens to me and I look like shit. if you are obviously a woman, it will happen. It's mostly really easy to shrug off though.

I must say though, if you can avoid it dont take the trains after midnight. I had a guy across from me masturbate once. Not cool.

>> No.7948195
File: 82 KB, 650x440, prince.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7948126
>prince

>> No.7948198

>people have cosplay groups and friends
>I don't

It sucks.

>> No.7948208

>getting more into lolita
>no burando yet but eyeing some
>show boyfriend a skirt I like
>"who the fuck pays two hundred bucks for a skirt with some ponies on it, that's ridiculous"
>ha ha ha i know right
>close tab and change the subject

He's always been supportive of hobbies before and even said he thinks lolita is cute, but I guess the price tag for brand is too much for him, and I don't want him to think negatively of me for spending that much on a skirt. I don't even disagree with him, I do think it's a LOT of money for one silly article of clothing, but I still want it. Oh well.

>> No.7948209

>been really shitty and depressed, putting strain on relationships, and makes me not want to get out of bed, feel like a disappointment to mom and grandpa
>19 and don't have license, public transportation in orange county was really good, never felt the need and got some pretty intense nightmares when I would drive regularly
>grandpa took me driving yesterday, feel confident and no nightmares!

>finally get an interview! for tomorrow!
>got out of bed today, had awesome day, super excited!

>if I get this job, then I'll get to buy everyone christmas presents and sweet beautiful burando

>most I've smiled in a really long time

>> No.7948220

>>7948209
Good luck, anon, I hope you get the job!!

>> No.7948232

>>7947217
I went to a cgl meet at a con, and then at a different con in another state several months later a guy from the meet who was dealing recognized me... I don't know how to feel about that.

>> No.7948248

>>7948209
Are you me anon? Same age and situation except no grandpa and I ended up getting the job so I hope you do too!!

I'm thinking about doing some sort of sS this year but I have no comm so it'd have to be random peeps. Also I'm considering the letter one in this thread but I don't have any cute stationary.

>> No.7948261

>>7947016
You sound fucking pathetic. She's a bitch, you're clingy and needy and sad.

>> No.7948292
File: 1.49 MB, 240x180, 1345933391562.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Be making dress
>Using super nice expensive muted matte silk satin
>Using cheap shitty satin for lining
>Fucking cheap satin slides all over the place when I try to stitch it
>There are tracks all over the lining from where I've had to seam rip the thing
>Praying I don't have this much trouble with the expensive fabric

I'm so frustrated, /cgl/. I basted the pieces together and everything, but it slides like water under my needle.

>> No.7948316

>>7948292
sandwich tissue paper between the pieces when you baste/pin them. keeps things nice and stable and you can just tear it out at the end. sometimes you'll get fluffies in your machine though

the tissue paper trick also helps with cutting. tissue paper, fabric, tissue paper, pattern piece. keeps things firm. if it's cheap polyester and you don't care, I've heard of using that quilting spray baste stuff, but I wouldn't use it on silk. who knows what it could do, man

>> No.7948320

>Wants to sew a cosplay
>Can't sew worth shit
>Tried sewing
>It comes out as shit
>Keep trying but everything is sub par
>Doesn't want to waste more money but wants to have self made cosplay
>WhydoIevenbother

>> No.7948321

>>7948316
whoops, forgot to remove email. they don't let you delete posts anymore, huh

>> No.7948356

> have friend who went through the weeb phase with me
> cosplayed together ect ect
> introduced her to lolita but she never "got" it and liked only lace monsters and walolita styleru~
>art class together, always competing
> leave school, falling out

>I get a decent jerb and start buying beloved burando, get to know comms in my country
>Study art in my own time and end up being able to support myself somewhat with commissions, get known in the art community
>never have time to travel or go to cons, can't leave ill family and friends to study overseas as I've been offered scholarships ect

> stalk ex friend online
> she is still a weeb who is dating an asian
> always taking photos of her cosplay wigs and costumes that she's bought
> currently no jerb and failed university, bf pays for everythang
> going overseas to asia, fufilling weeb dreams
> failing at art because nobody will commission her and it isn't for a lack of advertising

>I am still jealous.
wtf is wrong with me.

>> No.7948382

Friend has asked me to help with her cosplay, have a month to git it dunn. I agree because I wanna help even though i have basic sewing skills (i made a pair of pants once and this is a sailor fuku)
She doesn't help at all, says she's too scared to even cut out the fabric with the patterns I've pinned down.
I had a friend pass away, have university and work obligations, ect explain i haven't finished it yet when she asks about progress but I'll have it done.
I've been so busy, frantic and basically unmotivated in my down time to work on it and I've explained that I'm struggling with the collar/attaching the fuku.
Her mum is a decent sewer and i suggest getting her to finish it because it only needs the collar, hemming and zipper to be attached. She says nope, her mum is too busy (her mum has no job and just crochets and stuff, nothing too important that she can't set aside an hour or two)
I really don't want to work on this and i should be working on an assignment but i know she'll bitch to everybody what a cunt i am for giving up when her con is this weekend.
Tl;dr i did all this work for free with no help and i wish she'd just fucking do the rest on her own or find somebody to take over because i am in over my head at the moment.

>> No.7948402

> decide to try out wig styling for the first time
> pompadour
> how hard can it be?
> comes out okay but I have lost all desire to style wigs

man, I should have picked something easier. Now I look at future projects and don't feel like making them due to the effort this one took.

>> No.7948403

>>7948382
Tell her mom and don't stress out about it. I wish I could give you a hug.

>> No.7948418

>almost a month ago, start feeling really bad abdominal pain
>doctor gives me some meds and tells me to relax because it's probably nothing
>it gets worse, a large lump develops and I can barely stand up
>I start to worry as more tests are run
>nothing to do but sit and look at lolita I want to buy
>doctor schedules a biopsy, he is looking for cancer at this point
>in pain and now terrified, start buying things to make myself feel better
>a blouse, two skirts and a dress later...

I haven't worked in a month, I can't afford to keep buying stuff but I'm just so scared... cancer runs in my family and I've lost several people too young because of it. I feel like I'm losing my mind with fear.

>> No.7948428

>>7948356
>wtf is wrong with me
>"jerb"
>"stalk ex friend online
you're underage is the problem

>> No.7948445

>>7948418
>A month ago.

Wtf what about now? Did you ever go back?

>> No.7948454

It's my 21st birthday and I can't even get drunk. Because I have work tomorrow and I'm still depressed as ever. I talked to my parents on the phone and they acted like I'm a social pariah, I have no time and no upcoming cons to work on cosplay for. I was working on a cop avatar from psycho pass, but I quit working on it because of mental health issues and am not up to making a mascot right now. I also got too fat for lolita because my medications made me gain 50 lbs. (one literally makes you crave sweets enough that I had to remove all food from my dorm so I could stop gaining weight. People have been known to eat entire bags of sugar on it without realizing they had) I've started losing some, but it won't be until March before I lost it again.

So I'm pretty much in a slump. I also failed a dorm inspection today, but I'm going home on leave on Saturday so it won't be too awful.

>> No.7948457

>>7948418
Aw anon, i just wish the best for you! It's awful when you feel to have cancer but at least lolita could be a good help to distract you from your fears a bit.
Now here is my feels
>really happy for my new bf, even if we are far away
>show him pics of me in random jfashion with AP casual items and lolita
>i love mostly sweet lolita in black but going into gothic too
>he said the look is like a little girl
>muh feels of worry
>need to teach him better about the fashion
The weird thing is he isn't a normalfag at all, he has many piercings, side shawed hair and gothic/metal clothing so i bet he never met any girl into jfashion or lolita other than me, only goths or maybe normie looking girls. Just hope he dont believe i dress lolita because i'm into ageplay or idk what reason, but i bet he is only a bit clueless about the fashion.
>but he know about visual kei fashion and want to wear it
>and almost nothing about lolita

>> No.7948470

>>7948454
Fun fact: the medication in question is frequently used in treatment of anorexia because of the extreme appetite and almost forced food intake side effects. Think prader willis tier hunger.

>> No.7948472

>>7948382
That sucks, I'm in a similar situation but with way less stress than you. I agree with other anon to just go to her mum directly if you can, or see if you can pass it on to a mutual friend who has the time and skills for it.
If you have the guts, just drop the costume off at her place and tell her you don't have time to finish it while looking really stressed and desperate or something. Alternatively, get it done in the cheapest and fastest way possible (she can't complain too much about quality/craftmanship if she didn't do it herself, safety pins perhaps?).Good luck with your assignment and other life stuff.

Personally I'm also stuck making a friend's costumes for them. She can't sew to save her life but keeps making plans outside of her skill range, and plans 'cosplay work' days with our circle of friends which end up with me doing all the work for her while she watches anime. For her past couple of costumes I've been the one doing almost all of the patterning and sewing, and even styling her wigs for her. Her older sister is better at sewing than I am and talks about how she's bored when not at her part time job, but my friend has petty arguments with her all the time so they're never on good enough terms for her to do it instead. Friend tries to redeem herself by claiming she's great at making props and jewellery, or that perhaps she could think of a clever skit for me! Never mind that she's actually terrible at all of those things.

>> No.7948476

>>7946613
You just explained my life right now.
Are you me?

>> No.7948488

>>7946812
I'm an aspie too, is it okay if I try the finger touching too? I accidentally put people off by saying "I'm sorry, I'm one of those people who likes their space" when someone gets too close or hugs me. I have full blown panic attacks where I become nearly unresponsive if I'm not expecting being touched. If someone tries to hug right now, it's that awkward half hug half deflect motion that puts me in an awkward state.

There are a lot of southern people in my job where hugs by acquaintances are constant and freak me out. Seriously, fuck you southern hospitality.

>> No.7948490

Over the past year, I've realized that my best friend and cosplay partner is really not someone I enjoy being around very much. I've realized she's not a great person and really not a good friend. A lot of the time, I feel apathetic about our relationship, but I'm feeling sort of lonely and wish we were closer again even though I know ultimately distancing myself is for the best. It just sucks that I genuinely care about her, but she's made it clear that I can be put off until it's convenient for her for so long while still hollowly calling me her best friend that I just can't put myself through it anymore. It's lonely, but the fact that she hasn't reached out to me in weeks since I decided to stop being the one to initiate contact all the time kind of shows what I mean to her. I know I sound like a clingy friend, but I'm genuinely so low maintenance, and she can't be assed to put in the effort.

And it really sucks because she like the perfect cosplay partner for me. We had so many duet costumes "planned" that would probably have never happened anyway, but I'll almost definitely be doing them alone after this.

>inb4 communicate
I've tried to tell her that the way she treats me is inconsiderate and that I wish we spent more time together, and she's just gone "yeah I'm sorry me too!" and nothing has changed. Oh well.

Sorry to rant, I'm just annoyed and frustrated and kind of just want to tell her to go fuck herself.

>> No.7948497

>>7947217
What base? I'm on Travis AFB, lolita paradise but I'm so lonely.

>> No.7948499

>been to 15+ cons
>never cosplayed
>convinvced im too ugly and fat to ever cosplay
>all my friends are pretty cosplayers
>slowly starting to realize the real issue is that i have no self esteem whatsoever
>just dreaming of being like that one day
>feels real bad

>> No.7948539

I am really bummed out that my best friends live 1.5+ hours away from me. Conventions and the occasional weekend getaway trip somewhere are the only ways we really get to see each other.

The distance used to be about 4 hours though, so I guess I am thankful that moving to my university has brought me closer.

But still, what I wouldn't give for them to be ten to thirty minutes away. One of my best friends and I saw each other twice this month, youmacon, and then a KPOP concert last weekend... And we were both like, "We are spoiling ourselves with seeing each other this often!!" And now I probably won't see her, and my other friends till January-March.

I am really going to try to plan a trip to see them in December since I'm on break for a month- but I won't hold my breath. I'm a poor college kid.

In other news;
>roommate problems that can't be resolved
>fuck I just need a single dorm room, I cant do this shit
>ok, how can I afford it? I don't have enough financial aid FUCK
>talked to adviser
>because of college credits I brought in from high school, I can get away w/ the min of 12 credits, instead of the 15 I signed up for!!!
>YES!
>HELLO refund check for $1200!!!
>SINGLE ROOM NEXT SEMESTER
>mother is unemployed and family is going through a very rough financial period
>I CAN GIVE THE REST TO MY PARENTS
>YES!
>parents get money and I will get to sleep

I can't move out this semester unfortunately, but I can move out next semester. God bless. I know the last part had a lot of caps, but I am just so fucking excited. I also have $500 saved up for emergencies, and a check for about $100 coming in two weeks, and I can use my savings and the check for the extra cost of a single dorm, and then I'd only have to spend $250 of the refund check! Then I can give my parents more!

>> No.7948564

>>7948119

Thank you for being frank with me. I usually don't inquire about these sort of things, but I figured I'd rather be aware since I'm from a small Midwestern town.

It's kind a bummer that even in a big city, people can be closed minded. I'm sure my brother would fill me in at some point, but in your opinion, what would be some generally safe areas to stick around in, let alone live in?

I'm curious about how it generally is when taking subways and which ones tend to be notorious for harassment. I know that Chicago proper has some weird rules about using pepper spray. How is it there?

>> No.7948613

I'm completely in the belief that I will not lose any weight as long as I live at my home.

I'm not going to be able to leave home for 3 more years.

>> No.7948681

Some background before I start: I'm still living at home while I go to school, and I was raised in a very strict fundamental Christian home.

>growing up
>"pornography is terrible! It's emotional adultery!" etc.
>doesn't bother me-I'm a girl with no sexual thoughts at all
>I go to use the family desktop computer
>autofills to porn sites
>viruses
>check history
>filled with porn
>porn everywhere
>not just regular stuff either- cosplay and lolita porn
>/hc/ stuff
>mfw my fundamental Christian dad is watching porn of my hobbies

I'm just really frustrated. This has been going on for a while and it's honestly really creepy and hypocritical. Like, porn's one thing, but it's like....my hobbies. And he's supportive of my hobbies, he'll even pay for my cosplays and some lolita stuff. It's just disturbing thinking he might be helping me with stuff to get his jollies. And it's just SO hypocritical, it makes me angry.

>> No.7948686

>>7948681
That's the cost of living a Christian family.

>> No.7948687

I'm becoming fat and I feel like shit and I really want to do a lot of cosplays this summer but I'm a fat piece of shit with no conviction to do anything.

>> No.7948697
File: 94 KB, 938x823, 1400086191153.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7948681
Welcome to Catholicism dear, enjoy your stay. We do like fundaments, especially little boys'.
I've been told alcohol is a sin all my life yet guess whose da has got a liver disease? I've also been told marriage is a sanctity but guess whose da has had a woman on the side (whose children he also fathers)? But surely, divorce is the woman's fault.

I've already embraced my fedora anon, get yourself a kawaii one too.

>> No.7948708

>>7948686
>>7948697
It's just so disappointing. I've heard that can happen, but my dad always seemed to follow what he said.

>> No.7948713

>>7948708
"Seemed" is the key word there. They always do, and then you're shocked when the whole parish finds out something they've been hiding like a snake hides its legs. It's how it werks, unfortunately.

>> No.7948716

>>7948697
>alcoholic
>religious
hmm, I wonder who could be behind this post

>> No.7948718
File: 528 KB, 1280x852, just do it.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7948454
If you really want to lose weight, just remember these simple nutritional facts.

>1lb of fat is 3500 kcals
>It's generally advised to lose maximum 2lbs per week
>Consume 1000 kcals less per day, or a combination of exercise and eating less
>Aerobic exercise allows you to burn fat, because the process of the Krebs cycle utilizes Acetyl CoA which can be made using fat
>Breakfast is an important meal and actually helps with not eating more throughout the day
>The minimum amount of kcals the body needs to function is 1200 kcals
>When you have lost 10% of your body weight, it's recommended to stay at that weight for ~6 months, so not to freak the body out

Good luck with your endeavors, I wish you the best.

>> No.7948726

>>7948708
Don't feel bad about it, unless he's straight up abusing you it could just be him looking for porn, a dude's gotta blow off some steam, even priests fap, otherwise they're just signing themselves up for prostate problems.

>> No.7948729

>>7948716
:^)

>> No.7948743
File: 242 KB, 1920x1200, cry.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Boyfriend is cheating again, I think.

I caught him out last year and he got down on his knees, cried, said he'd never do it again, doted on me for a month.

But he's insanely protective of his phone now. Has put passwords on everything, deletes all his internet history and he came back home smelling of another girl's perfume last weekend when he said he was going out to see friends.

Probably overreacting but meh.

>> No.7948748

>>7948743
Well, if you want to know whether or not he's lying, ask his friends whether or not he hung out with them that weekend. I'm not going to lie, those seem pretty suspicious signs, the only thing missing is a text from "Pizza Hut".

>> No.7948749

>>7948743
Male here.

You sound pretty possessive and paranoid. Lay off.

>> No.7948751

>>7948743
Anon, get the fuck out of there. My ex literally did the exact same thing. Turned out he cheated on me 4+ times with multiple different girls.

It's not worth it. Towards the end, I tried to kill myself because of the awful manipulative things he said to me. You deserve better.

>> No.7948752

>>7948743
>again
>taking him back after the first time with that hammed-up performance

Confirm, and if he is, dump his ass for good, no matter how he cries.

>> No.7948753

>>7948126
I hope you dont mean mahou prince. That bitch is ugly as sin and can't coord for shit. I'd kill myself if I were her.

>> No.7948754

>>7948748
>>7948751
He flips out if I ask. Not overly violent, but pinning against a wall, shouting right in my face etc.

>>7948749
I'm trying not to be.

>> No.7948757

>>7948071
>>7947078
Bless you seagulls, I saw these and got off my fucking ass.

>> No.7948759

>>7948743
Listen Anon. You don't have to put up with that shit. I know you love him (you must if you forgave him for cheating the first time) but you need to step up and respect yourself if it seems like he's doing it again. There are men out there who don't cheat and won't make your worry every moment of every day. A lot of people will tell you all guys cheat because lots of people of people are scumbags and will break your heart-- but not all of them. Respect yourself enough to find one of those guys. Make your happiness the most important thing. Don't put up with the constant worrying.

>> No.7948760

>>7948743
Dump him, he's only going to get worse. At this rate, he'll openly cheat on you and make you feel guilty for being mad about it. If he's abusive at this stage already, leave and never look back.

>> No.7948761

>>7948759
>There are men out there who don't cheat

Do you seriously believe this?

>> No.7948762
File: 41 KB, 290x200, 11.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Finally have money to spend on lolita
>Nothing I want is for sale right now

Of course, when I don't have money my dream dresses come and go on the daily

>> No.7948764

>>7948749
She's not being paranoid if it's already happened once before. And a relationship is a two-way street, she has every right to want to know what's going on in her relationship, she's part of it too. Fuck off.

>> No.7948765

>>7948754
>I'm trying not to be.

Give him some space then.

>> No.7948766

>>7948749
>>7948765
Take your shitty advice and leave. Or kill yourself, either works for me.

>>7948754
Break up with him please. I was in the same situation and it took the situation escalating to violence for me to leave. In no situation should your bf ever be doing that to you. Plus, and nothing against you, but he likely is cheating. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

>> No.7948767

What do gulls think of the idea that nerdy/geeky guys cheat less and respect women more?

>> No.7948768

>>7947774
This happens to absolutely everyone, unless your friend is taking your photo or the photographer gives you their card.

>> No.7948769

>>7948767
absolute bullshit.

>> No.7948771

>>7948754
>Not overly violent
>Pinning against the wall and shouting in face

That's not rational adult behavior when confronted with accusations.

Think about this, you already have reason to believe that he might cheat again, because he already fucking cheated. He should understand that you have some concerns about what he's doing.

I'm not one to intervene with others affairs, but fucking leave him. Even if he's not cheating, that kind of behavior is not acceptable for a man or woman.

>> No.7948776

>>7948766
>In no situation should your bf ever be doing that to you.

He just loses his temper sometimes. And by sometimes I mean reallly rarely, twice a year at most.

But thank you for your advice.

>> No.7948778

>>7948765
Kill yourself cunt, not her fault mammy didn't love you enough so you have to rack up attention by shitposting on a Congolese cave art imageboard

>> No.7948779

>>7948761

I don't think men (speaking as a man), really consciously aim to hurt a woman when we cheat. I've cheated before and it was fuelled largely by alcohol and lust. I don't think it implieed or meant I loved my girlfriend of the time any less. Women need to understand that.

>> No.7948780

>>7948752
>>7948760
I'll try and ask one of his friend secretly, thanks seagulls.

>>7948767
My bf is that type, I think some of them have an inferiority complex that maybe causes them to cheat more?

>> No.7948781

>>7948779
Or you could stop being an irresponsible bastard. But I'm sure it's easier telling people "it's cus I'm a man luv"
Grow up

>> No.7948786

>>7948780
He has a very common mental disorder called being a dick.
The only cure is dumping his ass.

>> No.7948793

>>7948757
Good, you're awesome and have your own private gym so you should fucking permanently smear your sweat into all of the equipment and feel great as fuck every day

>> No.7948794

>>7948776
>it's only twice a year!
That's two times too many

>> No.7948806

>>7948743
Anon, pleeeeeeeease. Stop being retarded. Just dump him and get a NEET bf.

>> No.7948809

>>7948806
All the cool kids are doing it!

>> No.7948816

>>7948806
>dump your loser boyfriend for another loser
Yeah, no

>> No.7948820

>>7948806
I'm a NEET guy, and even I know that I'm a failure who will only pull others down, get out while you still can.

>> No.7948821

>>7948820
A least you wont cheat, anon.

>> No.7948832
File: 173 KB, 1280x720, 363126.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>sort of attracted to friend
>looks through friends tumblr for cosplay pictures because she's cute
>finds nudes
>her body is my exact type
>never found those cosplay pics, pretty ok with that
>attraction is no longer a question either

>> No.7948858

>>7948832
C L A S S Y
L
A
S
S
Y

>> No.7948862

>be me, soon 20 but still living at home
>have dad constantly look at my boobs and mom constantly yells at me for eating "too much" when I actually eat normal sized portions

can't want to get the fuck out of there

>> No.7948864

>>7948488
Sure! It may look weird but it gets the point across that a) you like your space and b) you don't actually hate people or whatever, it's just the hugging that's not okay.
Man I am so glad I live in a big city that is known for being full of uncaring assholes. My extended family is also from a very touchy-feely friendly kissy huggy region (not in the US but you'll find these people everywhere) and I'm pretty sure most of them hate me because I don't want to hug and kiss all of them every time we see each other. I've tried explaining to them that it's really nothing personal, it's just how my brain is wired, but they feel all insulted anyway. Goddamn it people, it's not always about you.

>> No.7948887

>>7948832
Is that normal to find on tumblr? Nudes of your friends? I don't tumblr so idk.

>> No.7948891

>>7948887
Depends on whether your friends are dumbasses or not.

>> No.7948938

>>7948862
Doesn't your dad ogling you make you feel good?

He loves you.

>> No.7948941

>order a JSK on the 14th
>webshop sends payment link on the 15th, with a 1 week deadline
>I'm borrowing my SOs card to pay, so I have to hold off
>I receive a payment confirmation email and tracking number on the 17th
>I'm really fucking confused because I haven't yet paid
>I figure it's a mistake, and that the email is meant for someone else
>I end up paying on the 19th
>out of curiosity I check the 'mistake' tracking number again
>I see that the package is in my country

I'll find out next week if they really did fuck up, but the evil part of me wishes I didn't pay and waited to see if I got a free JSK. The main part of me is good and logical, and realizes that there would be a tonne of negative repercussions if that were the case.

>> No.7948942

>>7948938

Not her, but that post made me want a daughter hard.

Would so make her fall in love with me.

>> No.7948973

>>7948172
Usually I end up paying less than I would anywhere else since I'm really cheap, but once I forgot that parasols are really heavy.

>> No.7948974

>>7948208
buy from closet child anon.

>> No.7948979

>>7948499
You should give it a try anon! If you really aren't comfortable showing your face is cosplay, start with a character in a mask to ease into it!

>> No.7948982

>>7948681
>lolita porn
as in the fashion? If so, be glad it's all ita as shit.

>> No.7949002

>>7948708
Yeah, it's his fault his attractive, teenage daughter dresses up as scantily as possible and he gets an involuntary reaction from this which is completely natural and understandable.

>> No.7949006

>>7948982
>yfw there has been a lot of porn with well coorded burando in it

>> No.7949078
File: 32 KB, 250x250, 1415552673441.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7949002
>lolita
>scanty
>looking up porn on the internet
>involuntary
lel

>> No.7949130

>>7949078
If you're a married dad, your daughter is basically like your wife but as she was when she was younger. That's why most dads have thought about fucking their daughters at least once or twice.

Lolita may not be scanty, but it's sexually suggestive.

>> No.7949145

>>7946464
This seems like something you need to conquer in order to function normally in society. As you have experienced, a lot of people use casual touches frequently. You've got to work past your trauma and realize that it's not a big deal.

>>7946518
Check out the sticky on /fit/. It's for men and women and will really get you healthy and in good shape for whatever dress you want.

>> No.7949150

>>7949130
gr8 b8 m8

>> No.7949155

>>7949130
>basically covered from foot to wrist
>sexually suggestive
>no thigh allowed, no cleavage allowed, no shoulders allowed, hair even covered sometimes
>sexually suggestive

>> No.7949170

>>7948887
>>7948891
Going to Tumblr is betraying 4chan. How do you guys even dare?

>> No.7949185

>>7949155
>taking the b8

>> No.7949188

>>7948697
They're obviously Protestant, Catholics are mad cunts but there's very few fundies, you have to admit. Unless you're American, which I'm assuming you're not.

>> No.7949191

>>7949155
>The full on mystery of what's underneath

It's like you've never fucked in 19th Century Victorian Attire.

Shit's hot, yo.

>> No.7949197

>>7949155
Stockings and kneesocks are more sexually suggestive than bare legs.

>> No.7949205

>>7948697
>>7948713
You know just because people don't always follow it to the letter doesn't mean them teaching it is a bad thing.
Alcohol and porn are both bad things that we'd probably be better off without, sure they're not pure evil and will get you dragged down to hell. But as a whole avoiding them will probably result in you having a better life. Its important to take religion for their key points and not for the mysticism surrounding it. Very few religions teach you bad habbits, its just people who take it to the extreme and act like retards about it that give it a bad name.

>> No.7949207

>>7949145
For some people it's not something that's possible to "conquer".

>> No.7949208

>>7949197
>being barely covered is sexually suggestive
>being completely covered is sexually suggestive

???

>> No.7949210
File: 2.37 MB, 460x185, 1385371728634.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>really need to fiddle with medications because we think i'm being treated for the wrong thing
>will probably gain weight
>just ordered cute clothes
>christmas
>new years

>> No.7949216

>>7949205

Except for the time my church had the worst sex ed class ever.

Or the time my colleague's dad told me he was conflicted about her going to med school because in the end he expects her to be a housewife, because that's the Christian thing to do.

Porn and alcohol generally don't have a hold on your beliefs the way religion (among other ideals) does. Religion is full of nuts. I feel like I've only met nuts who try to induct me into their crazy fucking cult. Don't get me wrong, I think religion has a few good things going for it, but on the whole it's fairly backwards and unless the fundies change to progressives in the next few years I'm not a huge fan of it.

>> No.7949223

>>7949205
Them teaching it isn't a bad thing. Them terrifying the shit out of their kids by telling them they will suffer for eternity if they even think about it, as opposed to taking a more reasonable approach and actually explaining WHY it is bad, is a bad thing. Them then turning around and doing the same thing like it's no big deal isn't just a bad thing, it's fucked up and it fucks their children up.

My parents taught me all about alcohol and other vices and follow their own advice because they actually believe in it. They're atheists and they never married even after they had me. It really rustles my jimmies that these fundamentalist religious people sit around pointing their finger at good people like my parents and call them degenerates while being disgusting, hypocritical pigs themselves.
I have nothing against religious people as long as they're not hypocritical sanctimonious shits but the ones that are REALLY piss me off.

>> No.7949227
File: 279 KB, 1500x1000, 1415299077674.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7949208
>being female is sexually suggestive
There's nothing we can do to keep these horny apes from losing their mind so we might as well dress however we want.

>> No.7949283

>>7949155
>>7949191
Lolita is sexually suggestive in the same way a Powergirl cosplay is more sexually suggesting than a one piece swimming costume, despite showing about the same or less skin.

It's not about showing skin, it's about what it suggest. Cosplay suggests trashyness and brokenness, lolita suggests submissiveness.

>> No.7949288

>>7948564
not chicago anon but here in the uk where pepper spray/mace etc is completely illegal, me and my group of girlfriends carry around the small handbag size cans of deodrant/body spray and use those as you would pepper spray :-)

>> No.7949289

>>7949223
Porn really is bad though.

I wish we had more education on why porn is fucked up than hipster bullshit about how it's cool to like porn.

>> No.7949295

>>7948119
White women should give black men less attention, then they'd harass white women less. Problem is white women are complicit in this whole "white women love black men and vice versa" fetish, that only encourages black men more and makes them think every white girl wants their d.

Basically, white people need our own neighborhoods.

>> No.7949304

>>7948776
dont post stuff that you know people will tell you your bf is abusive and you should leave him if you aren't going to wise up and just enable and excuse his behaviour
"he just loses his temper sometimes" "he's cheated before" "he's possessive over his phone and smells of perfume"
sounds like a real keeper just fucking leave him you obviously know you should

>> No.7949306

>>7949288
You'd still be prosecuted for that, I'm fairly sure.

>> No.7949309

>>7949289
I just wish that people would make realistic porn. Guys think that girls like stuff in porn, and I have never seen a single good lesbian porn.

>> No.7949313

>>7949309
>Guys think that girls like stuff in porn

Anon. Every girl I've ever met or dated (and the latter is admittedly only 3 in total) has enjoyed rough, degrading sex. Porny sex. They've liked giving head. They've liked swallowing. They liked me cumming on them.

Now either they were all complicit in a big lie or women also are guilty of having their sexuality influenced by porn in a big way.

>> No.7949316

>>7949295
<-------/pol/ is that way

>> No.7949317

>>7949289
Porn is the only way I can't get my rocks off, though maybe not mainstream Brazzers or whatever. Don't take that away because you think normal people will be warped by porn into raping everyone.

>> No.7949318

>>7949306
I dunno probably not if it's legit self defense? it's less likely to be prosecuted for using that than those spike cat keyrings/knuckle duster things

>> No.7949322

>>7949289
I don't like it either. I don't hate the concept per se but I've never come across porn than wasn't fucked up in some way. It's still super hypocritical to denounce it while secretly having your own collection, and if someone close to me did that I'd never be able to trust them again.

>> No.7949325

>>7949313
How do you know what girls you haven't personally fucked want in bed? Maybe you just attract broken girls with really low self-esteem.

>> No.7949326

>>7949316
I meant to post /pol/ being another board but for some reason my post just appears as a quote

>>7949289
It's a necessary evil though. No human being is perfect, and reality isn't a fairy tale.

>> No.7949328

>>7949313
>3 girls I dated liked rough sex, therefore all women must like rough sex.

>> No.7949339

>>7949322
Do some women feel insecure if their boyfriends browse porn instead of having sex with them, in your experience?

>>7949325
I do, I'm attracted to that kind of girl but I wouldn't say I necessarily go for them solely. I think it's because I've met a lot of the girls I ended up having sex with on 4chan too. No offense, because I like a lot of you, but you're kind of fucked up.

>> No.7949344

>>7949313
>my fleshlight likes when i grip it harder and call it a slut

>> No.7949345

>>7949344
Back to the lolita thread, chubby.

>> No.7949349
File: 487 KB, 1023x1407, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>suddenly can't stop eating
>have to work out more to balance it out
>ass hurts from squats and lunges
>arms hurt from weights
>legs tired from running/jogging
>mfw doing all this to look good in cosplay
>haven't even started cosplay yet

>> No.7949351

>>7948220
>>7948248
Thanks for the kind words, anons!
I got the job! I start Monday!

>> No.7949353

>>7949313
Can you not read? Anon said LESBIAN porn. Obviously not dick loving girls. Lesbian porn is all too frequently not at all sexy and obviously aimed at straight men.

And just because you found a few girls who like those things doesn't mean all of them do. Hell, I like those things, but I also certainly have a problem with the degrading nature of a lot of straight porn.

>> No.7949355

>>7949353
>Hell, I like those things, but I also certainly have a problem with the degrading nature of a lot of straight porn.

How do you reconcile these two things?

>> No.7949357
File: 81 KB, 760x435, Untitled.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7946427

>live in Opa-Locka
>promised that I would go to Florida SuperCon and cosplay
>that was back in 2011
>every year I miss it
>I check all the pictures from 2011 to now from their site and from friends who went
>no job for money and no money for cosplay
>alone forever, because everybody moved away

>> No.7949367

>>7949339
Depends on the situation and the kind of porn. If he's truly watching it instead of approaching me for sex then he can gtfo. If he's watching it because we're unable to have sex for a period of time (distance, illness, etc.) I wouldn't hate it as long as he's watching something that's respectful to everyone involved. I'd never date a guy who watches degradation porn, that's just a huge red flag to me.

Fortunately I managed to find a guy with a rather low sex drive who is perfectly satisfied with me so this isn't an issue in my life right now. I'd honestly rather be alone than date someone who gets off on watching women be degraded.

>> No.7949377

>>7949367
I... Really get off to women being degraded though.

>> No.7949378

>>7949353
I was actally complaining about lesbian and straight porn.

>> No.7949382

>started my first cosplay around a year ago
>posting progress pics on social media (to IRL friends only)
>showed my progress to some of my friends who have been cosplaying a while and ask for their opinion
>"well it's your first one so it's okay if it's not that good" they say after seeing my pics
>get depressed
>finish cosplay anyway
>my other friends who play the video game where the cosplay is from say it's amazing
>get happy
>post pics of my finished cosplay on social media again
>cosplayer friends say the painting is meh
>depressed because i thought we could all be cosplay pals but it's all just bitchiness and jealousy and putting others down instead

i guess i am a wuss for not being able to take criticism... i just thought my friends would be more supportive since it's my first one and offered help instead of just saying it sucked. they aren't even that good at what they do (despite their level of elitism) and i got way more friendly responses from pro cosplayers at the con i brought my costume to....

>> No.7949395

>>7949367
Dunno, as a girl I don't watch that much porn but when I do it's heavy BDSM stuff or even worse hentai I won't tell you about. I do have my kinks and do some light BDSM stuff with the boyfriend, but won't do those hardcore ones. It's like being a bit sportsy and watching professional sport on TV ya know ?

>> No.7949406
File: 103 KB, 640x360, Jacket640.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7948941
I've had something like that happen to me twice.
>Was looking through website for jacket.
>Found jacket
>Too expensive
>Make account and add my contact info
>Leave off payment info because I didn't have a card at the time
>Add jacket to wishlist
>Month later receive jacket in mail
>Another month goes by and I get another jacket in the mail
>wtf
>Free jackets for me then

tl;dr free jackets because of bug apparently.

pic related

>> No.7949410

>>7948320
Takes time and practice to get better with sewing. Practice on smaller projects like pillows.

>> No.7949411

>>7949355
I could say a lot about this, honestly, but it's not at all cgl-related, so I'll just say it's because I'm an active agent in my own sex life whereas women in porn are depicted as object and very little realistic attention is given to their pleasure. I don't personally find rough sex, giving head, or even necessarily have semen on my body to be degrading acts in and of themselves, and I can enjoy these things with a partner I can communicate with while still wanting representations of these things in straight porn that aren't based in sexist power play. Degradation of women shouldn't be depicted as sexy and desirable as broadly as it is. If it were confined to humiliation porn and the like, that would be one thing, but it isn't. That's not all there is to say about it, but this isn't the place for this discussion.

>>7949378
Ah, my bad, I put too much emphasis on the last part in my head, as though you were a lesbian observing the sad state of straight porn's impact on men and the even more personally upsetting state of lesbian porn. I'm the one who can't read, hurr.

>> No.7949414

>>7949377
Then she's not interested in you, and neither are a lot of other women. Congrats. Maybe figure out why you like that and try to channel it to something less terrible.

>> No.7949417

I knew I did not make shit at my job and worked way to hard at it, but that point was really drove home today when one of my friends got hired as a part time seasonal person making only a dollar less then me an hour somewhere else, while I am an 'assistant manager' in a store without a manager doing manager work for shit.
Level of fuck this noise, I'm jumping ship: high.
More money more brando.

>> No.7949421 [DELETED] 

>>7949339
I occasionally feel a little uncomfortable with my body when I compare it to the porn my boyfriend watches (lots of big titted women, while I'm barely a handful) but not insecure that he wanks it to porn in general. He used to stay up looking at random, totally normal hot girls on facebook while I was asleep, and honestly that bothered me more than him watching professionals getting plowed. But ultimately, I watch porn too, and I'm not less attracted to him for it, so I try to keep in mind that he probably feels the same way and that I'd be crazy hypocritical to be bothered by him watching porn when I do the same thing.

>> No.7949424
File: 64 KB, 848x480, bscap1302 (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I think my boyfriend may be an idiot. Like, an actual idiot. I've always known that out of the two of us I was the smarter, but geez. I'm seriously concerned now.

>both of us in need of new jobs, he's unemployed and I have very few shifts
>applying to the same job through online application
>he starts to get frustrated five minutes in
>clicks submit to the first part of the app
>"anon I can't do this. It won't let me do the application"
>why not bf
>"I submitted it and it says I didn't fill something in. How the fuck am I supposed to know what I didn't fill in"
>tell him to check the top
>"what"
>tell him to check the top, it'll say in red what he missed
>"what"
>tell him to give me the damn computer
>he missed his birthday
>"um anon, no I didn't see. xx/xx/2014
>... 2014
>"..." (mumbles incoherently)

And this went on for awhile, with more and more issues. I've always believed online applications were screening out all of the morons who can't make sense of directions out, and now I'm in a committed relationship with one of those morons and I am totally in shock.

He's also claimed to try to do ~so many more~ applications, but his computer always freezes halfway through. Of course when he actually does one in front of me it *gasp* doesn't freeze, how weird!! So what do we make of that.

>inb4 you're a judgmental bitch

ya I kno that's why I'm on cgl

>> No.7949426

Damn it got pretty SJW in here fast.

>> No.7949430

>>7949424
Are you me? I love my fiance, but god damn I wish he'd get a job. He'll apply and everything, but they don't call him. And now he won't apply because my car needs a new catalytic converter and he wouldn't have a way to get there anyway. But I'm stuck taking a ride from his uncle to and from my 4 hour a week shit job. I can't really complain though. He did have $50,000 at one point and we spent it all in like a year. At least we don't have to pay rent since he's a homeowner.

>> No.7949444

>>7949306
Not if it is used in self defence.
Source: guard

>> No.7949449
File: 114 KB, 498x246, tumblr_inline_mz91g75wzm1qbd7br.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>paycheck finally comes in
>AP's snowglobe release Saturday
>I have a mighty need
>Dream dress goes on auction
>no money to pay right now
>email for reservation
>hope she bites
>fuck come on clear the check fuck
>mfw

>> No.7949450

>>7949223
Not being married has fuck all to do with being an atheist

>> No.7949452

I've applied to a full time job solely to support my lolita shopping. I'm conflicted because I'm a lazy piece of shit who's totally happy working just enough for rent and food and taking on random side jobs for extra cash when I want or need it, but at the same time, I reaaally want a bigger budget for some nice pieces so I don't have to save up for several months every time I want to make a purchase.

Oh well, it'll probably be good for me to hold down a real job for a while. Keep your fingers crossed that I get the position, anons!

>> No.7949454

>>7949424
Yeah you are a judgmental bitch.

If it bothers you so much then why are you with him. Guess that dick must be good.

Dump him or deal with it. Unless you have kids or he changes it's not going to change and you have no reason to be with a guy if it bothers you that much.

>> No.7949457

>>7949424
He sounds black.

You swallow his cum anyway, so I'm not sure why you have any right to look down on him.

>> No.7949460

>>7949216
>Or the time my colleague's dad told me he was conflicted about her going to med school because in the end he expects her to be a housewife, because that's the Christian thing to do.
Are you a yank? I'm asking because even here we have very few people like that, and I live in the bog in the middle of nowhere where my best friend is a horse.

>> No.7949461

>>7949460
>where my best friend is a horse
;)

>> No.7949465
File: 172 KB, 437x597, 1416140170521.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7949406
That's... strange, to say the least

>> No.7949469

>>7949424
Does your boyfriend happen to be DSP? Also I didn't know pandalee was into /cgl/ stuff.

>> No.7949472

>>7948718
I've lost about ten pounds so far, but I got really lucky with the meds because I only gained 50 lbs. It also does something screwy with your hormones that cause you to retain fat more. I've cut my calories back to 1000 per day and don't eat after lunch. I'm not overweight medically, I am just tall and was borderline underweight to start with. I just want to wear my lolita again!

>> No.7949477

>>7949406
What you gonna do with the second one?

>> No.7949487

>>7949452
That's what happens when you get into lolita. There's no going back, anon, you just want more and more.

Hope you get the job!

>> No.7949489

>>7949457
>so I'm not sure why you have any right to look down on him.

Now you just sound anal

>> No.7949494

>>7949289
I can't really get off to porn videos, they just lack some realism that I crave. I can't jerk it to some chick licking some fucking toilet seat, or some bitch fucking another bitch with a strap-on, or the whole "OH FUCK YES, FUCK ME IN THE ASS".

That's why I'll just stick to pictures of naked women, no dicks allowed.

>> No.7949499
File: 53 KB, 572x480, A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7949349
Don't eat too much nigga, eat breakfast nigga, do you even nutrition nigga?

>> No.7949505
File: 105 KB, 800x565, best tan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7949472
Anon, please maintain a healthy weight, /cgl/ cares about you ;_;

>> No.7949517

>>7947346
>>7947669
Update on the auctions, the other bidder did it again. They've outbid me and now the price is 3.5x its actual worth.

This bidder is officially batshit crazy. I don't know whether I should feel happy b/c now I don't have to worry about spending more than I wanted/I can get something 1000% better for twice as much as the current bid, or if I should feel bad because it isn't going to be mine anymore/I need to save up for the nicer thing.

I guess fate doesn't want me to have this item (unless it turns out they can't pay lmao.) More news at 11.

>> No.7949528

>>7949322
Thing is people love to scream hypocrite, but it doesn't make them wrong for trying to stop other people from doing it. My sister used to be a huge drug addict and we all knew it, doesn't mean it was wrong of her to make sure my siblings steered clear though even while she was doing them.

>> No.7949532

>>7949528
Drug abuse is a little different from watching porn I think

>> No.7949534

>>7949532
Its a bit of an extreme example, and believe it or not porn is addicting. the point is though its not wrong of people to be hypocritical, they're just trying to help because they know what they're doing is bad, they just can't stop.

>> No.7949544

>>7948778
>Congolese cave art
Thanks for the laugh, Anon.

>> No.7949555

>>7949454
Sometimes I wonder too, but I still do love him. Lately his total lack of motivation has been constantly grating my nerves, though. I feel like I'm the only one out of the two of us who is actually willing to work for our future. I've given up so much of myself, sold most of my possessions for him and I don't really think he's willing to make those same sacrifices for me. I'm giving him a few more months to shape up and prove me wrong, but I'm kind of overall done playing his mommy.

This feel turned into something completely different but it's still a feel.

>> No.7949569
File: 128 KB, 1788x892, BTW IM A GUY LOL DONT HIT ON ME YOU STUPID GIRLS.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This thread fucking reeks of male shitposters.

>> No.7949582

>>7949569
Should have added a glass of cum with a straw and a piss bottle, it's more in line with 4chan men's inhibitions

>> No.7949586

>>7946603
This is the kind of manipulation that men hate women for.

>>7946615
Subtle brah?

>> No.7949588

>>7949555
...read what you wrote, I don't think you actually want to be with this guy any more.

>> No.7949589

>>7949586
>>7949569

>> No.7949592

>>7949588
She literally said
>I'm giving him a few months
Meaning she is planning to break up if he keeps it up.

>> No.7949595

>>7949555
Express this to him then. Maybe he might shape up but if scumbags who have kids don't want to get jobs then I don't have high hopes for this guy. You know him personally though more than me.

>> No.7949596

>>7949582
>>7949569
>>7949589

Why are you so fucking bitchy to us?

We're nice to you girls. We actually, all things considered, treat you with a fair amount of respect.

>> No.7949606

>>7946985
Sounds to me like you just posted some motivation

>>7947037
This. Be confident that you've got a rare body type men favor

>> No.7949607

>>7949596
doesnt mean we have to be respectful back to you mr.nice guy

>> No.7949612

>>7949596
#notallmen

>> No.7949619

>>7949596
>I'm a nice guy! I totally respect women and have no ulterior motive!
>W-why won't women have sex with me when I'm being nice!
Yeah, you're douchier than the douche bags you oh-so-hate.

>> No.7949625

>>7949596
>all things considered
>"a fair amount" of respect

>ugh I said hello and didn't call her a whore right away why won't this stupid bitch fuck me?

>> No.7949627

>>7949625
Calm down, I'm just saying we actually let you stay on this site and gave you this board, even though all you do outside of it is camwhore on /soc/.

/cgl/ is 4chan's brothel.

>> No.7949636

>>7949494
I feel the same way, although I'm a straight woman. Gay porn is sliiiiightly better than straight porn and there's no vaginas anywhere but ugh porn is always so fucking ridiculous and terrible, I don't get how anyone truly gets off to it.

>> No.7949639

>>7949627
>why won't these stupid whores be nice to me even though I call them stupid whores
>tfw no gf

>> No.7949641
File: 395 KB, 250x250, f34a.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>wanting to do cute and cool group cosplays with atleast one other person.
and
>like lolita and other jfashion
>i know no one in my area that does those sort of things.
>>7946615
oooh nooo, im sorry about that.. try to sell the materials online? make stuffed animals out of it or some sort of thing? those sell fast.
>>7946862
you can do it, goodluck!

>> No.7949650

>>7949627
go back to /mlp/

>> No.7949659

>>7949627
>let you stay on this site
As if you can ban half the population from an anonymous site.

>> No.7949699

>>7949641
Same but

>I know no one in my area that isn't into the Big 3 or the popular series that wants to cosplay or go to cons with me.

>> No.7949727

>>7948743
>>7949424
Literally has nothing to do with /cgl/

Take your baggage to >>>/adv/

>> No.7949801

tfw thinking about clothes and what clothes to wear even when fapping
will i ever escape this hell

>> No.7949807

>>7949627
>h-hey lads why am I still a virgin

>> No.7949829

>>7948718
calorie in/calorie out diets don't fucking work.

Just eat actual healthy foods and don't eat when you aren't hungry and you'll be fine. Calorie counting is such BS.

>> No.7949905

>>7948761
You're really really jaded. Of course there are men who don't cheat. Do you really think that there are LITERALLY no responsible, respectable men in the entire world? Finding good people is hard and all but it's not /that/ hard.

>> No.7949909
File: 122 KB, 439x443, 1406228586976-1026143836.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7949517
Someone bid more on the other item.

I'm not even getting both and I'm paying more than I wanted to. Fuck my life, I will never pass up a BIN ever again. Crazy rich fucks.

>> No.7949919

>>7949909
Can't you use the BIN if the auction passes it?

>> No.7949925

>>7949727
i went to /adv/ and its full of fedora-tippers :^ (

>> No.7949932

>>7949829
Calorie count AND eat healthy foods.
Why is it that people fuck up so hard on this one simple thing?

It's either "oh I'm counting calories so I can eat junk food all the time but only if I eat a little bit" or "I can eat as much as I want because it's ~HEALTHY~"

Who's got the study where a bunch of fatties who claimed they'd tried everything and just couldn't lose weight got put on strict calorie controlled diets, were fed portioned meals under surveillance, and started losing weight when someone competent was actually counting their calories for them?

>> No.7949938

>>7949919
I don't think so, once the first bid is placed it becomes a full auction.

It doesn't help I'm getting a lot of greedy vibes from the seller due to the thirsty amount of ads they're putting out through a throw-away tumblr, either. I imagine they won't even throw in extras for the person who's buying the other item for far more than they originally asked for.

>> No.7949944

>Wants to get a job
>"You need a driver's license/we don't accept public transportation."
>Driver license is $50 per try with the teacher
>Doesn't know anyone who has a car that can help

>> No.7949946

>>7949627
Fuck off

>> No.7949952

>>7949932
haha I actually agree with this. I still don't like calorie counting but yeah people who think they can binge eat health foods are fucking stupid.

>> No.7949962

>>7949944
>"we don't accept public transportation."
Murica
Why is it any of their business how you get to work anyway

>> No.7949992
File: 13 KB, 100x100, tumblr_inline_n4zmy0L7h11ryyimm.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7949962
As long as you get to work it shouldn't matter unless it's a specific job that needs a car amiright? My country is ass backwards on that regard.

I decided to try to get a driver's license but my friends/family members who have cars are like 'NOPE.'

I never drove a vehicle before so I'm afraid to fuck it up on the first try.

>> No.7950002
File: 712 KB, 500x279, fuck it.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7949938
Fuck it, I'm just gonna pull out and go buy an alpacasso instead or something. It would be a lot less stressful than this.

Also, reaaally getting some bad vibes from this seller. No return policy? Sounds fishy. Gonna just have to pass on it for now.

>> No.7950027

>>7948198
A lot of these posters seem to get their friends AT conventions. Work up a costume that's semi-common and then start talking to others wearing the same costume, or in the same universe. Compare tips and techniques, pose for big group photos, stand in line as 50 versions of the same person

>> No.7950034

I've tried like seven times now to type out my self loathing rant, and I can't even do that right.

I just, feel like such a piece of shit for every single thing I do.

>> No.7950036

>>7948208
Lolita is meant to be worn, sure, but if you do it right the wear and tear is minimal and you can later on sell the items when you swap your wardrobe. You won't get as much back as you put in, but if you think of your ownership of the item as simply renting it, it's a lot more palatable for those concerned by the price tag. Really it's the same for any expensive hobby. Or, I should say, for any hobby, because they are almost all, by definition, expensive

>>7948209
That's awesome, I'm glad you're happy. It sounds like everything is going great, but just make sure to prepare yourself mentally for if you DON'T get the job. Even if it's only a small chance you won't, better to be braced for it. You'll even appreciate it more if you do get it!

>> No.7950038

>>7950034
Write down a list of things that you like about yourself and what you've accomplished. Read it before you go to bed every night. Don't feel like a piece of shit anon. Sometimes things get tough, but you just gotta be tougher.

It really sucks being in a self loathing pit of despair.

>> No.7950042

>>7948321
Deleting posts is still possible, definitely, unless it's a weird /cgl/ rule. No point though, everyone has the auto update feature and deleted posts just turn light blue, they don't actually go away.

>>7948356
She's getting to do some of the really big things you wanted to do too, namely the trip to Asia and the cosplaying. Just remember that you'll be able to do them too, you're just building up a responsible base line for your life first.

>> No.7950056

>>7948490
I know this feel. You're not alone. There really are good friends out there, you just have to look.

>>7948539
It sounds like overall things are going great for you! Congratulations on your careful planning!

>> No.7950062
File: 1.49 MB, 1500x2400, Fatbro.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7948613
Why are you in this belief? Please read pic related.

>> No.7950066

>>7948681
Either this is copy-pasta or you've posted this before. It's almost word-for-word of the last time. Nice try.

>>7948718
>1lb of fat is 3500 kcals
Huh, I didn't know this. Interesting.

>> No.7950088

>>7948762
Hate when that happens. It's like finding specific Lego pieces all the time when you're looking for a different one, but the moment you need that exact piece you cannot find one of the 500 that you know are there

>>7949227
That's... poor advice. Some outfits are absolutely more provocative than others.

>> No.7950094

>>7949582
Topkek anon. I think that picture needs also an onahole.
>tfw male shitposting are invading the feels thread
>why they don't go back to /r9k/

>> No.7950097

>>7949357
You broke it down in a chain of if, thens, and that's how you need to view your situation. If, thens. Getting a job may be the first link in the chain towards your goal. If there's something making it unlikely to get a job, then that's your first link. Etc. IF you get a job, THEN, you will have money. IF you have money, THEN you will have cosplay IF you have cosplay, THEN you will go to Florida Supercon

>>7949382
Have you talked to your elitist friends to find out why they're being so hurtful?

>> No.7950109

>>7949417
Have you talked to management about this? Assistant manager means they value you and what you bring the table at least a little bit, especially since they're relying on you to do the manager's job as well. They might be able to give you a pay raise. Also, consider the amount of hours you're both getting. Seasonal tends to be 20 or less a week.

>>7949426
>/cgl/

>> No.7950117

>>7949489
And you just seem like the worst kind of man. You've been really unpleasant throughout this entire thread.

>> No.7950121

>>7950038
Thanks Anon, and you're right.

>> No.7950126

>>7950062
That is a beautiful story. Rock on, fatbro.

>> No.7950137

>>7949992
Not going to lie, I got my license at 18 and it was pretty unnerving. I felt like I was a split second away from a crash at all times. Not necessarily getting t-boned or something, it's the idea of scraping up against a parked car or rear-ending the guy in front of you that gets to you. But after driving for, what, five years now it's very natural. The car becomes a part of you, basically. You can throw it around without a care.

>> No.7950139
File: 10 KB, 498x176, cgl.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7950109

>> No.7950179

21sr birthday anon again. I'm trying not to kill myself tonight because a lot of shit just went really wrong but I'm going home on Saturday. if I check myself into inpatient then I won't be able to go home for at least a month. I live over 600 miles away from here and it's the first time in a year I'll be able to see my sister. Last time I saw her was when I went to a depression rehab place for a couple of months and she visited me. I don't want her to see me like that again because I'm the only consistent female role model in her life right now. I'm going to see if I can set up care in a residential treatment setting rather than an inpatient one so I can get better and finish out my medical discharge without having so much extra stress. I've been waiting over a year to get out and go back to my home state for good and I'm losing hope again.

>> No.7950184

>>7949636
Sometimes though, I like to watch porn for the plot, like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuoaGPlWr-4

>> No.7950189

>>7949377
On my end, I don't care if my SO has weird kinks and he can indulge in it all he wants in porn if it's not my cup of tea. As long as he doesn't try to pull that shit in the bedroom when he knows I'm not okay with it. If he does he going to be sorry.

>> No.7950207

>>7950179
If you need someone to talk to anon, just message me.

>> No.7950231

>>7950207
Thank you anon, I really appreciate it. /cgl/ is distracting me fairly well and my benzos are kicking in so I'm not actively suicidal any more, but I'll send you a message if things go south again later on.

>> No.7950243

Bad feels

>Moved out of the central area to my comm about 6 months ago to move in with bf and for study.
> Gradually attend meets less and less due to travel times and work commitments.
> Comm is currently in a state of eternal summer with a ton of teenagers.

Good feels
> Met a loli about a year ago at a geek clubnight, over the course of the year we've become really good friends.
> We meetup regularly to go shopping or for lunch.
> She got me into a lot of jrock bands, broadened my music tastes.
> I've shown her the wonders of taobao and secondhand brand sites.
> She's mature, career focused and we share a lot of interests outside of loli.
> Really excited to exchange Christmas gifts in a few weeks.

On one hand I miss going to big meetups but on the other I don't have to deal with teenagers and weebs now.

>> No.7950247

>>7950231
Ok, I'm in California, but I'll probably be up all night because of my classes.

>> No.7950263

>stumble upon a satire book about Hipsters and hipster culture.
>tfw there's a chapter on the "Goth-lolita"
>ohboyherewego.gif

Wealthy white girl, who for some reason has the name "Korea", discovers her inner-goth in college. The first thing she buys is a dress from Camden and she dyes her hair black. The rest of the chapter talks about how she never smiles.

Nigga, this ain't 2003.

I expected the chapter to be bad, but not that bad. I didn't take any offense, but it just wasn't funny or interesting. I would have rather liked it if the author and illustrator talked about how the girl was a goddamn weeaboo or something. The rest of the book was amusing and fairly accurate though.

>> No.7950264

>>7950247
So am I. Are you in the Bay Area?

>> No.7950274

>>7950264
Yeah

>> No.7950467

>>7950066
Um, I've never posted before?

>> No.7950485

>>7950002
buy from someone else..???

>> No.7950693

>>7946860
This feel haunts me everyday. I fear this feel will never leave. I may never have kawaii cosplay gf to do the yuris with. why am I still alive

>> No.7950860
File: 382 KB, 902x555, mfw dream of Sound Horizon but with everyone from cgl playing a separate instrument.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Mfw Lolita's who play the violin, viola, cello, bassoon, oboe, piano, keyboard, flute, penny flute, drums, guitar, harp, trumpet, saxophone, xylophone, accordion, or maracas.
>Mfw Lolita's who sing or try to sing

You are the best just letting you know.

>> No.7950861
File: 2.93 MB, 344x261, 1405789456619.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Want to try cosplaying
>Haven't sewn anything since high school
>Lack both a sewing machine and the space in my place for projects like that
>Could always purchase a costume from online stores
>That stigma with purchased outfits.
>Almost impossible to find nice looking ones

God damn it. I just want to join in.

>> No.7950895
File: 936 KB, 500x281, m7iokpg.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>parent tries to throw out cosplay shit
>complains that they paid for it
>had a job before so i paid every penny
>they end up cracking one of my props
>i know im living under their roof though
>i want to move out already
getting a job is pretty hard where i live, i kinda just feel like giving up.
>>7950861
i know it sounds like a lot but practicing and practice is the key. try making clothes for yourself at first. and you can always store your sewing machine somewhere and move stuff aside for it.

>> No.7950939

>>7950895
Could you store your cosplays at a friend's house?

>> No.7951029

>work hard on my costumes, pride myself on my construction and quality
>mildly successful, not e-famous but I don't care about that, commission business is doing ok and that's what I care about
>friend works for comics site, asks me to do a sexy costume and go to con with him as promoter
>tfw the shitty slutty harley quinn costume I wore got me more attention and praise than my real cosplays
>tfw I know it's just because I'm in good shape and have nice boobs
>tfw I'm starting to see the appeal of shitty JNig style cosplay

>> No.7951275

>broke up with my girlfriend
>she told me there is dude she likes more but really really wants to be with me
>he hates her
>she says she wanted to forget about him and start loving
>my dreams are broken
>few days later
>realize how dumb I'm
>try to beg her to forgive me
>rejects everything even seeing me
>has some issues

What have I done. I was too late to realize it and start feeling it. I'm probably going to end my life I can't do it. It was fun crossplaying.

>> No.7951298

>>7951275
Nah nigga, you did the right thing. If she likes someone more than you, that can lead to serious issues.

>> No.7951436
File: 68 KB, 500x500, 3secondstilldeath.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>do custom order for a girl last month
>she wants it done early november
>got 20% downpayment for everything so material cost is taken care of
>finished with the work
>request payment
>oh anon, can we wait a week or so i need to x
>this has happened for 3 weeks
Fucking just pay me you dumb cunt.

>> No.7951675

>>7951298
I really wonder. She wanted to get out of that "love" and fall in love with me. I feel like I can't live without her. I will go back to my old worthless self and I'd rather just not feel anything than this.

>> No.7952173

>>7950485
>discontinued

I did find them on yahoo auctions for a lot more reasonably priced though!! First time using FJ, hoping this goes well.

>> No.7952181

I'm not going to bore you with my life story, but I had to walk out of a job today like half an hour into my shift.

Basically I was given a piss easy task of maintaining the lobby in this fast food place, but I just couldn't do it.

And I'm only keeping this so short because I don't want to seem like some piece of shit crying over nothing.

For real, I've typed out like, 4 essays worth of shit rewriting this post.

>> No.7952278

>>7951436
take down her name and tumblr ect before she runs away without paying. if she cries about it when you do confront her just tell her she shouldve simply said something instead of avoiding the situation, which makes it worse for you.
spend 10 hours doing a commission, link lineart for approval ect then finished product, then they say exactly that and never come back online, when they do i message them and they go off. :'^)

>> No.7952296

>been with boyfriend 5 years, deeply in love, best friends etc
>stopped getting jealous awhile ago
>new girl at his work since last week, he can't stop talking about her
>just talks about her all the time and how they might be good friends
>meanwhile, I've become a shittier and shittier girlfriend and spiraling deep into depression again
he has mixed opinions on her but I hate it.

>> No.7952299

>>7950939
ive never really thought of that. thanks anon,
but i dont like to be a burden on people. i also
dont doubt they will do it to something else i
own but i could probably store my wigs and such in my closet.

>> No.7952305

>>7950895
I hope you get a job and move out anon. that sucks..

>> No.7952306

>>7951675
Diff anon, you will live with out her and you will find someone better.

>> No.7952477

>rest of the year: Why do I own all this lotion my skin is not that dry
>Winter: WHY THE FUCK DO I NOT OWN MORE LOTION I NEED ALL THE LOTION. LETS FILL A TUB AND SOAK IN IT.
I feel like a fucking glass cup. Set me down wrong and I'm going to just shatter to pieces holy shit winter came so fast this year, my skin care regime is not ready and I'm just miserable about it, god forbid I try to put makeup on..

>> No.7952715
File: 71 KB, 400x267, tumblr_me2wwu8sbO1rurqkg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Get excited and look at local con page
>Browse through the guests.
>Matt Mercer, J. Michael Tatum, Tiffany Grant
>Car is broken
>Probably won't get to go.

It's not until April, but still. I want to go, but my car is such a piece of shit.

>> No.7953328
File: 96 KB, 834x769, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw no qt shy cosplaying gf to go to cons with
>tfw will never cook for her and watch movies and cuddle and be comfy
>tfw will never go to sleep holding hands with her

>> No.7953465

>tfw e-famous lolita in your community keeps attracting nutjob stalkers
>tfw they actually start showing up to meets in "lolita" outfits
>e-famous lolita stops attending to avoid said stalkers
>stalkers all become bestest buddies
>tfw they all want to be kawaii models in nippon land
>talking about starting a Love Live style idol group with lolita costumes
>tfw they're all annoying as fuck and you want to just kick them all out of the comm, but have no actual power to do so

>> No.7953786

Tfw when you make good, accurate cosplays for yourself and your friend, but she'll never wear a wig. I wish I cared less.

>> No.7953840

>>7952181
You may realize it later on that it was the best decision you made.
Good luck anon.

>> No.7953951

>>7949962
>>7949992

Probably cause people that don't have a license are generally unreliable. It's just an easy way to weed them out.

>> No.7953956

>>7950179
>women in the military

>> No.7954032

>Meet qt 3.14 at con today
>Things get a little heated
>Decide to be that asshole and ask "how old are you?"
>Get "16!" in response
>Mfw I have no face

No qt lesbians for me, anons.