[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 499 KB, 500x281, tumblr_ltooiriqkT1qam8b5o1_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7827128 No.7827128 [Reply] [Original]

Do you have these one or two people in your comm that just has something in their behavior that just rubs you the wrong way?

Just that little something that sort of kills your desire to somehow befriend that person?

Not exactly a comm or drama thread, just general whining

>> No.7827173

There is a girl in my comm, dresses well, means well but fuck me if she isn't annoying as all hell. She does everything in slow motion. When we go to have tea it takes double the time to do everything cause she does everything at a snails pace..including talking. Its fucking painful. I have to fight the urge to slap her ever meet up.

>> No.7827176

you mean the ones that won't shut up about ourselves and their daily lives?

god damn, all of the time. people i've only met once, even. i give zero shits what they want to eat for dinner, but they facebook pm me going "ohhhhhh i don't know whether i want X or Y". i used to humour them, and then they'd be like "nah i'll go with that other thing instead"

fuck off m8 i don't even know you.

>> No.7827178

>>7827128
you mean the ones that won't shut up about themselves and their daily lives?

god damn, all of the time. people i've only met once, even. i give zero shits what they want to eat for dinner, but they facebook pm me going "ohhhhhh i don't know whether i want X or Y". i used to humour them, and then they'd be like "nah i'll go with that other thing instead"

fuck off m8 i don't even know you.

>> No.7827192

>>7827128

I've noticed how my comm are like a pack of leeches when it comes to a few in the group that are considered to be "popular" aka the vain attention seeking ones who must make a big deal about themselves. Compliments, asspats, words of praise, whiteknighting; if their goddesses are going through a hard time these under lolis just magically appear to make it all better. It's actually sickening to watch.

>> No.7827200

Voldie is in my comm.

>> No.7827202

>>7827192

I dunno man, it just sounds like those people are maybe friends?

>> No.7827217

>>7827202

It's a bit half and half. Hell even the newbies who enter the group start acting the same in a short amount of time and when it comes to these meets, they're never on a huge scale. Baring in mind the lolis that are idolised aren't exactly the nicest, they're very two faced. I've befriended others in the group though who are genuinely nice and don't give me those bad vibes you can get when getting to know people. Other than that the comm is pretty cool IRL.

>> No.7827317

>>7827217

How are they two faced? I don't mean to be dense, I'm just trying to make sense of your issue.

>> No.7827353

>>7827192
Is this a large comm in the southern U.S.? Sounds like my comm...

>> No.7827380

Girls in my comm acting as if more dresses = better lolita

It doesn't matter how many dresses you have if you can't coord for shit

>> No.7827401

>>7827380
praise

>> No.7827443 [DELETED] 

Arizona. The entire comm. Just a bunch of annoying people and no one likes each other. It's just a bunch of sub-par to good lolitas bitching behind one another's back.

>> No.7827462

I think my behaviour is the most annoying in my comm to everyone else and I feel really bad for them for having to put up with me.

>> No.7827464

Fucking ~nerd~ ~gamer~ weebs damn near all of them. The idea that you could get along with someone just because you wear the same general style is stupid tho wtf am I even doing in this board.

>> No.7827471
File: 101 KB, 900x1335, sonic_give_the_thumbs_up_by_captainpikaspok-d59b7d2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7827200
Not sure I've ever posted in the comm, and I've only been to one meetup. If I'm the worst our comm has to offer (I'm not) that's probably a good thing

>> No.7827472

>>7827200
I don't think she's attended a meet yet other than the tea party at AN. She doesn't even comment on the comm page often.

>> No.7827483

One person in the comm I'm a part of is consistently awful to anyone that threatens to bump her out of her "kawaii spotlight". Unless you're an ita, fat, ugly, or an admin of the comm, she's completely rude to you.
Pretty much nobody calls her out on her behavior though.

>> No.7827490

>>7827200
Voldie's cool though

>> No.7827522

There's a standard ita in my comm who claims to have been wearing lolita för three years, yet only has three dresses and dresses like absolute shit. Now that wouldn't bother me if she wasn't the most annoying little shit I've ever met. She's 18 yet she acts like 13. She will constantly comment on people's sales and ask if she can buy things, then either not reply or claim she can't pay over the internet. She posts the ugliest fucking bathroom mirror selfies in the comm and whines when they get taken down. She complains in our discussion threads that she feels unwelcome at meets, yet she never says anything when she shows up, even when we try to include her. She will also change her mind about 5 times (not kidding) whether to go to a meet, and write on the event page every time she changes her mind. I just wish she'd fuck off for good, but I guess I'm just happy that she's so flaky that she rarely shows up. God I cannot stand her.

>> No.7827679

I'm super fucking apprehensive about the two comms that are nearest to me, because they just seem like ita/weeb central. I have no room to talk, honestly, because I am VERY new to the fashion. But that being said, I wanted to join a comm where I could learn a thing or two about coordinating and socialize with some like-minded ladies. Looks like I'll be a loner until con season rolls around.

>> No.7827682

Is this for cosplay comms too?

>> No.7827703

>>7827380
I think some girls forget about all the things you need for a good coord. JFC, but a decent pair of shoes and bag before another dress.

>> No.7827704

>>7827682
OP here, go ahead!

>> No.7827712

>>7827522
Without her though you won't have anything to report to us, thank jesus for fucktards like that.

>> No.7827729

>>7827704
Alright.

Well there is one girl in my cosplay comm who is really shitting up everyone's good times. She has a massively inflated ego and takes any criticism or opinion other than hers as a full on malicious personal attack and misunderstands alot of what people say. She actually personally attacks people as well and blames it on tone or misunderstanding from everyone else. I've been attacked by her a few times and while talking with some older friends in the group, found out there are many complaints about her. She seems really insecure and has outright said she loves being in a position of power in order to be in the right.

Her cosplays are alright but she has to be the best, and will not accept anything other than asspat comments. She has made passes at me since I cosplay the same character as her, as well as insulting people who don't fawn over her.

She's been a real pain in my side and I was relieved to her that it's not just me. She also seems to come to every event that I plan and bitch at me whenever she's there.

>> No.7827737

>>7827729
Anything juicy you can print screen?

>> No.7827738

>>7827729

Where?

>> No.7827755

I got all of you beat, I have Hitomi chan in my comm

>> No.7827779
File: 283 KB, 320x240, Family-Guy-Vomit.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

We have a girl who wears way too much perfume. I don't even know what the scent is supposed to be but it smells like old lady and putrid lavender. Bought a blouse from her that absolutely reeked and the smell wouldn't come out after Febreze, vodka, dry cleaning, and letting it air in sunshine so I ended up throwing it away. I hate it when she sits next to me at meetups because the scent always puts me off my food. And there's no nice way to tell anyone that the way they smell makes you want to vomit so I just avoid her now.

>> No.7827780

>>7827779
Buy her different perfume as a gift lol...

>> No.7827781

>>7827779
Find out when her birthday is and give her a nice, 200ml Chanel bottle. Problem solved.

>> No.7827836

We have one girl in our comm who thinks of herself as a 'queen'. she has chased off almost every half-decent lolita from attending meets. She's good at coording (sometimes even great) but she goes on and on about how 'tumblr famous' she is and has even called herself an 'inspiration' to other lolitas... also, at every meet she wears everything she's bought since the meet before and literally goes down the list and tells everyone how much she spent on what piece by piece without anyone asking. She's the most oblivious person I have ever met. You could literally meet her eyes and say 'hey, shut up, no one cares' and she'd laugh it off and keep going lol

it's the wooooorst.

>> No.7827841

>>7827779
Maybe pay some new loli to fake sneezing a bunch. Then new loli tells smelly loli that she's allergic to that brand of perfume and ask her not to wear it anymore.

>> No.7827849

>>7827472
She didn't get into the teaparty. She was one of the leeches that showed up after 5pm, even though shit was still going on. Such shade, grill.

>> No.7827852

>>7827200
I think there are worse people in our comm than Voldie.
Or at least more irritating and clueless.

One of our "kawaii ambassadors" comes to mind. The majority don't know any better when it comes to her, since she's out of town and doesn't come to most meets, but that girl is a hot mess.

>> No.7827889

there's this girl in my comm that cusses a lot. I keep on trying to give her another try each time but every two or three words is the F work. I don't care if you cuss, but I'm just not going to want to talk to you/be within listening distance when it's that's excessive.

>> No.7828337

>>7827755
Hitomi isn't nearly as bad as Celestine. Hitomi's fucking NORMAL compared to that horror.

>> No.7828379

I joined my comm over a year ago and stopped going because I felt very unsafe. There was a brolita in the comm that would constantly comment on everyone's Facebook post, but never said a word in person. He wouldn't even try to look somewhat passable as a lolita - he just wore the dresses and didn't even shave his face. I have nothing against transgender people but his overall demeanor was coming off as creepy to me.

At one meet I had to leave early and he asked if he could get a ride in front of all the girls. They all turned to me while I tried to come up with an excuse to say no. Because I hesitated one of the girls called me transphobic (which I'm not) so I got flustered and agreed to take him to the nearest train station. He even started telling me his entire life story and how how girlfriend hates how he dresses and more personal creepy shit about why he likes lolita and how he wants to date men that like the little girl look. I wanted to vomit. I've heard other horror stories about him shortly after and his photos would circulate through cgl and btb. I was too afraid to show my discomfort about this particular person and noticed he would regularly attend the meets. I just stopped going altogether so I wouldn't be associated with his disgusting fetish that the comm allowed and coddled him with. If it wasn't for him id attend almost every meet because everyone I've met has been super awesome (sans the bitch who accused me if being a transphobic)

>> No.7828389

There's a girl in my comm who thinks she's our grand leader. Tries to plan meetups (which always fall on the same day as other meetups already established), tries to hijack threads on the Facebook group to talk about herself/her plans/her everything, always begs rides from people even though she lives in the middle of nowhere, and so on and so forth.

She has a slew of other nasty traits, but I really can't list them without giving away where my comm is and who she is. And considering that her most recent mantra with regards to people not attending her (double-booked) meetups is "I'm being bullied", that's the last thing I need.

>> No.7828442

>>7827522
Are you Swedish?

>> No.7828458

>>7828389
Swedish comm?

>> No.7828461

>>7828458
Nope.

>> No.7828464

>>7828379
Wow. No words. Fuck that bitch and that creeper. Disgusting

>> No.7828465

>>7827836
How desperate.

>> No.7828467
File: 321 KB, 288x385, ur.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7827522
Let me guess.....

>> No.7828468

>>7828461
We have an ita that is exactly like that otherwise. I feel sorry for you for having to deal with her identical twin...

>> No.7828472

>>7827679
One test you could do is to past a coord you've been working on to the local comm page, humbly asking for feedback and maybe introducing yourself.

>> No.7828477

>>7828468
Well, this girl isn't an ita (apart from wearing her wigs untrimmed and parted in the middle). She's just self-centred and fucking annoying.

>> No.7828512 [DELETED] 

97% is great but there are a handful of people who are annoying. Because we are a large comm that does mean that there many even if they only make up for a small percentage. Some are just rude, others are nice but do annoying things. There are a few notable ones.

There is a brolita who dresses like shit, who mainly hangs out with young girls and who has done some dubious things in the past. It's pretty much guaranteed that any new young member will be sought out by him, despite him being in his mid twenties. He seems to be in denial about him being disliked and being thought of as creepy.

There is a girl with a learning disability who can't read or write on her own. A lot of nice people will try to include her only to regret it later because she clings onto people. She will do things like approach them 20 times a day only to ask for stupid favors like helping her order from a website. You can't tell her to stop either.

We also have new member recently who moved to our country from Brazil. She is an older woman who claimed that she established lolita culture in Brazil back in 2003 but had people turn against her. Despite being in the fashion for over 10 years, she still needs to ask if an obvious Milanoo sockpuppet is real. I don't know how she acts at meets yet, but online she's a suck-up.

>> No.7828576

>>7827192
>>7827217
>>7827353
haaaaa smells like north carolina in here

>> No.7828581

>>7827679
It's hard to pass judgment unless you've been to a meet. Often the FB pages are full of the vocal itas/noobs and the more experienced lolitas don't post much but are the ones who attend meets.

>> No.7828773

>>7827471
What's the worst our comm has to offer?

>> No.7828831

>>7828379
Are you from California? Melissa Brown?

>> No.7829262

>>7828576
We don't have anyone efamous enough for this. Maybe Atlanta.

>> No.7829281

>>7828581
This is a really good point. Thank you! I should really venture out before passing judgments.

>> No.7829307

>>7829262
is the nc comm centered in raleigh or charlotte? I'm thinking about venturing out into the open..

>> No.7829310

>>7829307
I'd say there are more active lolitas in Charlotte but they seem to be newer with one or two exceptions. More experienced ones are in Raleigh.

>> No.7829355

>>7829310
oh good. the last time I checked up it seemed like there were only meetups in charlotte. I'm glad I don't have to travel a couple hours.

>> No.7829539
File: 62 KB, 640x640, 10172638_10152379216618209_5726715148993710123_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I hate this bitch. Not Rinrin the ita on the right.

>> No.7829542

>>7829539
what are those shoes?

>> No.7829546

>>7829542
loos like those shitty Payless jelly shoes

>> No.7829547

>>7828379
Thank god there are no creepy brolitas in my comm, I would stop going too.

>> No.7829558

>>7829547
Same. I'm not against guys who want to get into the fashion (especially ouiji style) but...so many of them are just weird fetishists or sissy boys and that just makes me feel super creeped out and unsafe.

>> No.7829561
File: 853 KB, 462x920, thatfeel.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw I realized I am the annoying girl of my comm
>overhear them talking while I'm coming back from the restroom
>"yeah, she tries way to hard to be funny, its kind of sad"
>"she's way to awkward"

going to new comms is stressful as is, its hard to fit in when everyone already made their friends and are telling inside jokes

those feels out of the way, I think all comm mods should be aware of sissies.
no letting males into the comm unless they send/have pictures of them in aristo, boystyle, or lolita. its a real problem. They're easy to spot, and don't have a place in lolita.
a boy who wants to wear lolita will improve in the fashion, and have more than one outfit.
a sissy who wants to wear a dress will get an itatastic dress or two, and wear the same thing to meets constantly. Not to mention they'll dress like crap with absolutely no improvement, even after years.

>> No.7829629

There's this girl in my comm who think her armor/worbla making is the shit.
Bitch fails to properly finish the rough surfaces.
She also pisses me off because she keeps on saying she's a prop master but her work isn't that clean up close. She belittled woodworking (which is what I usually do) in a casual conversation we had once discussing how much price she was trying to sell a prop taht was made "using worbla".
Also, she cosplays always the same character. Variations to be fair, but ughhh, she wants to become "famous" for cosplaying that character.

>> No.7829768

>>7827889
>tfw you're afraid you are that person and sometimes worry about offending people

I swear out of familiarity. If I'm not swearing in conversation, it's because

>I don't like you and I'm only talking to you out of necessity
>I've only just met you and don't know how I feel about you yet
>you're my dad and I'm home for a holiday (he glares if anyone even says "crap")
>you're a customer and therefore someone I need to be more polite with than a friend

>> No.7829778

Do any of you ever worry that maybe YOU'RE the annoying person in your comm?

>> No.7829785

>>7829547
>disgusting fetish
>lolita-judging
>4chan
I mean really, do you even know where you are? I can click twice and find tons of stuff more horrifying than men dressing as girls.
>I'm not transphobic, but
Which means you are.

>> No.7829788

>>7829785
I didn't say I had a problem with brolitas as a general rule, just the creepers. There's a difference between a well groomed gentleman/trans woman that makes an effort to suit the clothing and disgusting men in dresses.

>> No.7829799

>>7829788
This. Exactly this. Any greasy creeper could throw on a BL OP and show up unshaven to an event to creep. Actual brolitas and trans women who are getting into the fashion ACTUALLY MAKE AN EFFORT and they look good. Jeez, it's pretty obvious that this is the distinction you were trying to make.

>> No.7829801

I was one of the three annoying people in my first community. Got the fuck out once I realised my immature behavior had people shittalking me nonstop and doing everything they could to humiliate me and laugh at me.
Some of the things I did were understandable though.
>Would arrange meet-ups and then never show up, ignoring anyone asking me where I was at the time and just pretending I forgot about it cause I was busy doing other things
>Would plan a new cosplay every single day, join all of the cosplay groups and then never go through with it
>I was a dumb teenager who had the "LULZ RANDUMB XD" mindset
>I had no money and no job and I didn't go to school. I spent all day begging for money for video games and cosplays. I never got a thing, which greatly insulted me back then.
>Anytime anyone tried to pick a fight with me, I'd respond to them with edgy music lyrics
>I was also a massive ita. And my cosplays were very quantity over quality.

i could go on. Im embarrassed for my past self. Some of the things that comm did to get rid of me was well-deserved, but a lot of the things were downright awful. At least I grew up pretty quickly after I figured out I wasn't really as close to these people as I thought I was.

>> No.7829817

>>7829801
But at least you can look back at that part of your life and laugh, right? I'm sure most if not all people on here had a weeb/ita phase.

>> No.7829819

>>7829778
Only like every minute of every day. And I'm sure that I do rub some people the wrong way, but I'm objectively not the worst person in the comm in any aspect. There are bigger lolcows, worse itas, and bigger bitches that drown out my "I try too too hard to be funny"s and "I'm a little bit awkward sometimes"s.

>> No.7829861

>>7828831
Lol, that was my first thought. I'm in that comm and Melissa is the reason I don't go to many meetups.

>> No.7829914

Tillyander in Briscomm

>> No.7829921

>>7829914

Deets? I'm a curious southerner.

>> No.7829928

>>7829921
Ita as fuck, stirs up stuff.

>> No.7829935

>>7829778
Yes. I worry that I'm too old, swear too much, have baked the wrong thing to bring to the meet, am wearing the wrong thing.

Then I pull myself together and say, "fuck it, I'm awesome" and try to get along with the group as best I can.

>> No.7829936

>>7829914
She's the one that constantly posts in Aus Lolita Comm FB, right?

>> No.7829947

>>7829936
Yep

>> No.7829950

>>7829861
Not to mention that Melissa might be responsible for introducing another creep into the comm/brand stores...

>> No.7829961

One girl in our comm is not only a massive ita (despite being "in the fashion for years") but also comments on posts with misinformation, can't spell/type for shit (I usually don't really care about this, but it's so bad that I sometimes struggle to comprehend what she's trying to say), despite being at least 18-19 (she graduated HS and attends community college).

Idk I really can't stand here and sometimes wish there was a way I could like punch her via my computer.

>> No.7830047

>>7827173
I have a girl like this in some of my classes. She talks like a cartoon tortoise. She's friendly and plenty clever as far as I can tell but every time she opens her mouth I want to yell at her.
>Eeeexcuuuuuse mmmeeeee...?
>Yes, what
>I hhhuuaaaavee-uh aa questionnnnn...?
>Yes what is it
>I wuhaasss juuuust woooonderiiiiiing...
>YES WHAT DO YOU WANT OUT WITH IT ALREADY WE ONLY HAVE 45 MINUTES
It would seriously be faster if she wrote everything she wanted to say down on a piece of paper and handed it to the professor. That is, assuming she doesn't also need a million years to write shit down.

>> No.7830059

>>7829547
>>7829558
There's one in my comm who exclusively hangs around the underage girls. Everyone else is skeeved out by him but doesn't feel comfortable speaking up because ~omg transphobic~ or whatever. I don't know if he's trans, he seems like just another middle aged sissy and doesn't make any sort of effort other than slapping on a Bodyline dress.

>> No.7830096

>>7830059
We have someone that I was worried was going to turn out like what you described, but it looks like he's actually making a really good effort, with new dresses every meet and his makeup constantly improving. I think some girls are still a bit weirded out by him because he's older, but I'm reserving judgement for now since he has made obvious improvements since joining the comm, and is quite nice.

>> No.7830108

>>7830096
where's your comm anon?

>> No.7830117

>>7827200
I'm so sorry

>> No.7830118

Hildekitten is in my comm. What annoys me is that she's so fucking loud all the time!

>> No.7830123

Almost everyone in my comm turns up late for meets. I'm talking full on HOURS late.
I've ever come to a meet 20 minutes late, worrying that there's no space for me, and find out I'm the first one there.

Now I pick up one or two of my closer lolita friends so that we arrive together and I won't be the only weirdo sitting alone at a table meant for 20.

>> No.7830137

>>7830059
You a dutchie anon? Your creeper sounds a lot like ours.

As for general annoyingness we have a few members who just can't fucking type. I can overlook small mistakes, no big dea,l but they seem totally incapable of making any sense.

>> No.7830142

>>7830123
Ugh fucking this, my comm does it to. Like really, is it hard to be on time?
It is especially awkward when I'm hosting and I get there 20-30 min early and people don't show up till at least a half an hour after it was supposed to start. The last bit of the party will wander in 1-2 hours in.
God forbid the restaurant won't seat you till your entire party is present.
Just, common girls, common curtsy much?

>> No.7830147

> awkward meeting spots for events
>comm members often late so you're stuck in a shitty spot for ages
>can't leave since half the people can't navigate and need to be escorted to the meetup location

>>7830123
>>7830142
Let's cry together.

>> No.7830154

>>7830142
Or that dickwad who doesn't even bother to say they are no longer attending even after having RSVPed. Or just the general day of the meet where 1/3 of the attendees drop out for no reason. I can't with these women I can't! Ever get "shows up to lunch meet without money"-chan or "didn't bring enough for the food I ordered"-chan. Or fucking "gives $8 for a $8.99 meal and completely dismisses the idea of tax and tip"-chan. Meets are made for separate checks!

>> No.7830238

>>7830154
>>7830147
>>7830142
I felt really bad for showing up to the last meet up late. But to be honest, I'm normally early... This happens all the time that people are showing up by the time people are leaving.

>> No.7830244

>>7830154
My pet peeve is when someone offers to pay by card and everyone hands over cash, but I'll-bank-transfer-you-later-but-never-really-do-it-chan shows up. I stopped offering to card the bill after a few of those chans kept on pulling the same shit. And they'll always go 'Oh, but I'm sure I transferred you the money yesterday! Maybe the transaction didn't go through or something, I'll check' but it takes weeks or months of constant reminding for them to cough up the $30. (It must be noted that in my country, it is a hassle to get the bill split more than twice, so this is the general consensus whenever a group of people dine out. Either you have enough in your card to pay for everyone or you bring enough cash to pay for your portion. Also, bank transfers are really fast and easy and can be done via phone)

Meanwhile, they show off their latest brand purchase and shopping trips.

>> No.7830419

>>7830108
One of the California comms.

>> No.7830920

>>7829768
It's like this is me

Also what's the point of someone whining about people cursing on here? If you have such a stick up your ass, I doubt they want to associate with you anyway.

>> No.7831562

>>7829262
We have soniabunny and often infiniteneeya

>> No.7832383

Is there even a Central Cali comm? I know there's a (horrific) cosplay comm.

>> No.7832396

Jona Dioquino from HLC.

Just... so gratey... makes me twitch.

>> No.7832445

>>7832396
That video of her and brooke talking and telling lolita stories was so cringey, it was awful
jona's fucking snort man

>> No.7832470

>>7832445
God yes so much yeugh.

How does one person manage to be so... annoying? Just so utterly grating? I wish I could put my finger on it, man. It's not even the pictures, man, I think she's just a horrible horrible cunt.

>> No.7832681

>>7830920
I'm not the original anon but if someone's every third word is "fuck" or something along those lines it can be pretty weird to talk to them because even in situations where it's not wildly inappropriate (with complete strangers, children running around, church or where ever) it feels like they're overcompensating or trying to be edgy. I get that it can be a nervous tick for some people but it's not something to be proud of.

>> No.7832700

>>7832681
This. It just reminds me of being 12 and wearing gray eyeshadow and Hot Topic clothes. I swear like a sailor when I'm out drinking, but in frills? Nah. Not cute IMO.

>> No.7832871

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCMaICzNeRw

Sairu is the most annoying cosplayer in Belgium and she started her own youtube channel, god help us all.. luckily she sucks at making videos, she's to nervous hahahaha

>> No.7832880

>>7832871
>some of you know me as an international model
>some of you know me as a hardcore online gamer
>btw look at my boobs
This belongs in a cringe thread.

>> No.7833189

>>7832470
can confirm, Jona is a right cunt.

Who is the worst person in all of HLC though? Jona the whore, Brookelle the fake, Becky the blessed, two-faced Pengu, Elaine the giant, Jessamyn the enabler, John the comm slayer, eternal ita Jessica, Brooke the selfposter, or some other unfortunate soul?

>> No.7833199

>>7829561
I relate to this way too much

>> No.7833215

>>7833189
...by their powers combined they are HLC!

I'd change it to Brookelle the privileged, Becky the two-faced, Pengu the bipolar, and Elaine the dramamonger though. The rest are spot on.

>> No.7833221

>>7827836
Wow, I really want you to name and shame. I didn't think people like this were real

>> No.7833231

>>7832445
you mean the one when she tells a story about spitting on a girl?

>> No.7833234

>>7833231
Yup, that's the one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUNje2YSN94

>> No.7833278
File: 156 KB, 549x547, 3 9212014 1022.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I recently came across this cosplayer's page from Texas after a friend said to check it out for some laughs. This chick is one of the worst cosplayers I've seen! She constantly talks about her tits like they are gold.Literally. She gets her cosplays at halloween stores and considers it cosplay.How the hell is Female Ronald Mcdonald combined with Mega milk a cosplay?!Look on her page you'll see what I mean. She always brags about working at Mcdonalds on her page without a GED and her dream to be a stripper once she moves out of her parents house,Her cosplays are hideous! For the Ice challenge bullshit she dressed up as that Mega Milk character and attempted it but since her shirt wasn't soaked enough to see those gross ass tits she did another attempt and threw the water on her tits just for the attention. I'm ashamed that she is considered a cosplayer in Texas.

>> No.7833287

>>7827317
Not that poster, but those popular girls probably shittalk about the people who they see as sucking up to them, and the same happens with the people who are sucking up but feeling they aren't getting the limelight.

>> No.7833304

>>7832470
I've only met Jona like twice, but she didn't rub me the wrong way. I'm kinda envious of her and Brooke, I hope I can find a lolita that I can hang out with and I have more in common with.

>>7833189
>>7833215
Guess I'm too new to know how they really are? They don't seem so drama filled during meets. Elaine did seem like a real bitch online though. And that Keavia or whatever was a weird one.

>> No.7833309

>>7833304
see
>>7833234

also cruise the archive for the last few comm bitching threads, there were a few of them that were almost exclusively composed of HLC airing out its soggy bloomers.

>> No.7833335

>>7833309
I've been eating those threads up! I mostly saw why people dislike Jes and Elaine. Jona cause pron. Wondering what's wrong with Brookelle pengu becky and co. So much going on!

>> No.7833347

>>7829539
Who is that?

>> No.7833379

>>7829768
Anon are you me? I cuss a lot except with strangers or superiors too (e.g. boss, clients). Sometimes I forget that some people actually get offended by it. At the same time I can't stand when people say it's "not ladylike" to swear. This girl in my comm said "I never swear because men find it unattractive" which is just stupid. I do worry that some people are secretly offended by my foul language though and won't say anything about it...

>> No.7833392

>>7829801
You have been forgiven for your transgressions, anon, teenagers are understandably a pretty terrible age group

>> No.7833415

>>7830142
>>be me driving alone to meet-up at restaurant
>>get to address that was posted by mods
>>realize it's an old, incorrect address
>>try to call someone for directions, phone dies
>>somehow find the place an hour later
>>everyone else is already there
>>mfw meet conveniently ends right after i get there
Mods also gave another girl (who is handicapped) the wrong location for a meet and then secretly met someplace else, she was stranded there and had to call her parents to pick her up. Talk about fucked up

>> No.7833525

>>7833309
Kinda embarrassed to admit it but I recently went through a bunch of those. Those screencaps were fucking hysterical. I'm in Texas but TG I'm far from that insanity. Sucks because I'm sure a lot of girls from the comm are sweet but they're all associated with that shit storm image that we all see.

>> No.7833527

>>7833415
Holy FUCK. That's beyond bitchy that's straight up cruel. I'd leave that comm...

>> No.7833532

>>7833525
Where in Texas are you, if you don't mind me asking?

>> No.7833538

>>7833532
I should clarify, I always ask because I'm looking for a lolita friend that lives closer to me lol. I'm on the other side of the state.

>> No.7833540

>>7833415
that is fucking ridiculous.
Fuck your mods.

>> No.7833550

>>7833532
I'm in Austin so it sounds like we don't live close at all. Lame.

>> No.7833557

>>7833540
Damn, at least you've got a fairly large comm (if you're a part of ATX).

>> No.7833560

>>7833557
Yeah, pretty large and very chill. I'm guessing yours is small. Hopefully they're nice!

>> No.7833564

>>7833560
Well, we've never actually had an official comm in this area so I kinda took it upon myself to try and organize one recently. Very few people here wear Jfashion so half of the active members are people with some experience and the other half is people who have yet to buy their first piece...luckily, the ones with experience are all very sweet and the newbies are very open to advice and guidance so things have been going well so far. We're looking to have our first meetup after the school semester ends, which I figured would give everyone plenty time to put together some complete coordinates. Crossing my fingers that everything goes well!
We haven't really been advertising very heavily and people have really only joined through word of mouth so far, so I've been lurking cgl on the off-chance there are some lone lolitas in nearby towns that may be interested in joining as well.

>> No.7833565

>>7830118
gurl muh feels

>> No.7833571

>>7833564
Hey, good for you, though. That's awesome that you took the initiative. Hopefully it stays friendly and keeps improving with minimal drama. And if you're ever gonna be in the ATX area, you're always welcome to hang out with us.

>> No.7833576

>>7833571
Thank you so much! And that's super sweet of you, I really appreciate it.

>> No.7833584

>>7832396
She left HLC like months ago lel.
She said she isnt't associated with any comm.

>> No.7833587

>>7833189
Jona isn't a "whore" though. Id rename her the exhibitionist.
If what I heard is true, Brookelle is the whore

>> No.7833592

>>7833189
Brookelle is the selfposter ha, her and bff Kate Davis

>> No.7833603

>>7833584
Then why'd she hit up the GLW tea party that was held for the HLC? lel

>>7833587
For cgl, those two things are synonymous. For me, 'exhibitionist' carries a neutral connotation and I don't think Jona deserves that considering the fact that she lied to her parents about being efamous and having a booming lolita brand online. The idea of her mom picking up a second job just to support her makes me ill. Take out the lies and I wouldn't have a problem with her with regard to the camwhoring. I don't really like calling her a whore but there isn't really a word in our language to describe someone who is promiscuous and a shitty person about it.
I don't really know anything about Brookelle's behavior in relationships but I know she's been with that one guy for a while now, there are some things about her living situation that led me to believe cheating on him would carry some pretty serious consequences for her...so I don't see how you could call her a whore unless you know her really well and have some fresh deets.

>> No.7833605

>>7833587
She earned money by posting porn of herself on the internet, hence whore. If there was no money involved I'd agree with you.

>> No.7833666

>>7833605
No problem with her being smart enough to get some money out of it. What is really sickening and makes her a whore in this situation is what >>7833603 said.

>> No.7833670

>>7833666
I didn't say that exchanging sex for money necessarily makes someone a bad person but that's pretty much the definition of being a prostitute/whore. I'm not using the term as an insult, just saying that on top of being a shitty person she also fits the more literal non-insult definition of whore. I know a girl who exchanges sexual acts on camera for money and she's a lovely person, but what she's doing is called being a camwhore. It's a job description, not commentary on her character.

>> No.7834096

>>7832880 > >>7833677

you're welcome

>> No.7834431

>>7833278
where in texas?

>> No.7834448

>>7834096
What? I can find the cringe thread on my own.

>> No.7834952

>>7829539
Oh my god I thought I was the only one. Girl screeches out all her opinions like anyone gives a shit and has to talk in Spanish all the time to seem "real" and true to her culture.

>> No.7835200

>>7834431
I think I saw her at San Japan

>> No.7835536

>>7829281

Anon you sound so adorable please never change

>> No.7835547
File: 338 KB, 500x353, 2323.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7835536
Aww thank you so much.

>> No.7835765

>>7833603
>there are some things about her living situation that led me to believe cheating on him would carry some pretty serious consequences for her..
??? please go on

>> No.7835770

>>7835765
nah, it's not really my place to say. if it's not common cgl knowledge I don't wanna be the one to spill it considering she's been pretty sweet to me.

>> No.7835796

>>7835770
I respect that.

>> No.7835924
File: 468 KB, 500x375, 1399230650424.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

s>>7829281
>>7835796
This certainly not the first time I've seen /cgl/ being respectful but I'm still baffled every time.

>> No.7836167
File: 144 KB, 640x960, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Dat Tillyander.
Ita as fuck and such a shit stirrer! Ain't nobody got time for dat!

>> No.7836194

>>7836167
what did she do?

>> No.7836204

>>7827353
HLC?

>> No.7836275

>>7836167
Is this the girl whose mother gifted her a pinup photoshoot for her birthday?

>> No.7836597

>>7830137
that bothers me too a LOT. Some new girl sent me a private message and ended up not even responding because I couldn't even figure out what the fuck she was saying.

>> No.7836609

>>7835924
I'm p disappointed. Why even mention it in such a dark way and not anticipate someone will ask? Now I just imagine he's gonna beat her if she tries to leave.

>> No.7837372

>>7836597
One girl is literally illiterate. She has some mental issues and needs guidance to write. If you try to be nice to her she clings to you and writes you weird messages about bodyline. I'd like to avoid her. That one newbie that writes undecipherable messages on the facebook page about F+F is annoying as well, though she seems nice in person.

>> No.7837760

>>7833560
That would be her yes, though I dot know if you'd call it pin-up, that is one of the photos that emerged. Such cringe.

>> No.7837777

There's a girl I met last year in my comm who absolutely drives me up the fucking wall. If there's something I can't stand its people who wont shut the fuck about themselves at meets. By all means, tell us a little about yourself but don't spend hours yammering on and on about yourself until everyone's rolling their eyes behind your aspie fucking back since you wont shut up.

And she dropped a lot of names for no reason and no one knew anyone she was talking about. She had to assure us they were super popular in what they did. Oh and she's a "model" despite being stumpy and having a hideous face. What the christ is it with delusional lolitas and being a 'kawaii desu' lolita model?

I'm going to do my best to ignore this nutjob forever.

>> No.7837782

>>7837777
>tell us a little about yourself but don't spend hours yammering on and on

I worry about doing this at meets because everyone else in the comm has SOCIAL ANXIETY! and doesn't fucking talk. They'll say maybe ten words, no matter how you try to engage them or how many questions you ask. It's so fucking awkward.

>> No.7837968

>>7837760
There's more ita in the aus comms than ever. Have you seen the girl who's trying to make a 'convertible' dress?
I wish these nooby itas would shut up and not post unless they have something interesting to post about.

>> No.7837990

>>7837968
I saw that. Not just convertible, but for under $100.

In theory, you could make a set that works as all three by doing a skirt + bustier with detachable sleeves/collar. But what she's describing sounds like it's going to be a hot mess.

>> No.7838002
File: 35 KB, 441x159, topkek.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7837990
She sounds like she's going to make one of those costumes that are held together by velcro and buttons.
Also cringing at her estimate cost for materials. Can't wait for this hot mess to come to be.

>> No.7838005

>>7838002
Yep, like those quick-change costumes where you put one on top of the other. It's going to be a disaster. And I'm not even slightly surprised that Yasmin is all for it.

The most hilarious bit is the "No one's really a size 0" in reply to a girl who ... is actually a size 0.

>> No.7838019

>>7838005
If you go down the list you'll find that everyone that supported this idea is ita as fuck.

>> No.7840916

>>7833221
>>7827836
Not OP but in pretty sure I know who they're talking about. Is it secret duckie, OP?

>> No.7840934

>>7833278
What is top left and bottom right? Looks like what I wore back when I worked in the drive thru.

>> No.7840950

>>7830920
Not that anon, but I just don't like people who are overly vulgar. I don't mind the occasional cuss, but people who can't complete a sentence without throwing in a "fuck" or "shit" are really off-putting to me. Seems so immature and try-hard to me.

>> No.7840965

>>7833278
Texan here. Those tits are at least a 6/10(maybe higher), but that corset picture makes them look simply awful.
>tfw so many female cosplayers here
Feels good man.

>> No.7841087
File: 204 KB, 495x531, Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 12.00.37 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I just saw this posted in the sales comm. 10/10, I kek'd

>> No.7841095

My comm is pretty small, so those of us who are actually well dressed are pretty much the only ones who ever go to meetups. But everyone else in it is whiney, really young, and don't even bother to dress in the proper aesthetic.

One girl in particular used to be a close friend. She tries sleeping around with other girls boyfriends and always fishes up some nasty ass Hot Topic gawfick rorita mess.

>> No.7841104

>>7841087
NEVER ENDING SUMMER WITH THAT GROUP

>> No.7841108

>>7841087
reminds me of my comm. newbie tries to haggle the CDC OP with bonnet and choker for 50 or so. despite nobody in our comm even owning that set

>> No.7841115

>>7841087

Not sure if she's a complete idiot or a troll.

>> No.7841122

>>7840916
Is it really? Her tumblr coords are ok at best. Shes worried about competition since anyone average with a bit of brand can beat her and hopefully not self declare themselves as queenbee cos theyre not as conceited. Her husband buys her the brand , i dont think she works, at least thats what ive heard. She is totally being a pompous ass if that is how she acts. Its both embarrassing and funny , even more so that she denies it or fails to acknowledge her horrible behavior.

>> No.7841483

>>7827779
How can perfume be that persistent?

>> No.7841637

>>7841122
I think she has a part-time job now, but last I heard she's still living with her bfs parents and doesn't pay for much, if anything, of her own stuff. She is absolutely obnoxious in person. A few of her pictures have gotten high numbers and she thinks that everyone is going to recognize her at conventions because she's 'famous'.

>> No.7841643

>>7841115
I can't tell. I've seen that name posting elsewhere with similarly wtf situations attached.

>> No.7841678

>girl in comm always cries to mods that she's being "bullied"
>we'll call her Tammy
>Tammy asks for con crit on an outfit for a con
>receives a few comments offering suggestions for improvement
>"I don't have other shoes, I need these for my orthotics."
>"I don't want to wear a blouse or cardigan because it will be too hot."
>"I don't know how to trim the bangs on my wig."
>every piece of advice meets with an excuse
>people throw their hands up
>girl we'll call Sarah says: "If you're not going to take advice, don't ask for advice."
>Tammy cries: "BULLIES! BULLIES!"
>Tammy posts to Tumblr about bullies for a week and a half
>comm has no idea at the time
>people who follow her join the anti-bully cause
>get PM from Sarah
>she's getting all kinds of weird anon messages on Tumblr accusing her of horrible things, saying she told Tammy to go kill herself
>wtf
>Sarah links to Tammy's posts
>Tammy has turned con crit thread into massive martyr situation in her posts, claiming people told her to kill herself/burn her clothes/all sorts of crazy shit that never happened
>wtf, Tammy
>mods end up banning Tammy
>anon harassment continues on Sarah's Tumblr until she posts screencaps of thread from the group

>> No.7841687

>>7841678
What a nightmare, holy shit. At least "Tammy" got banned but I feel so bad for your friend Sarah, JFC. Tumblr isn't a "safe space" for anyone--it's a shit storm.

>> No.7841690

>>7827852

We only have three kawaii ambassadors, and they're all awesome?

>> No.7841691

>>7841690
We don't have, but honestly, I like that my comm is so low key and chill. I'm glad that your experience with kawaii ambassadors is a good one, though!

>> No.7841711

>be me, meeting with a girl, weaboo-chan, who wants to make some friends with other lolitas and just moved to our area
>weeaboo chan isn't in lolita, just a dress and flip flops with a bow in her hair.
"sorry, my order isn't here yet. But you are totemo kawaii"
>We decide to go to a cafe for chocolate cake
"OMG look at that asian store! Its so kawaii! Can we go to it? Pleasepleaseplease??"
...sure. Why not.
Turns out it is a hobby store, they have all sorts of "kawaii" figurines that attracted her. weeb chan goes deep into the bowels of the store looking for lanyards or something while I stand around awkwardly waiting. There are a bunch of fedora wearing neckbeards playing Magic the Gathering or some other game like that in the corner. I notice a lull in their conversation, realise they are looking at me. Next thing I know they are discussing sexual things they would like to do... to me... Like seriously, you do realise that I can hear what you are saying?
I nope the fuck outta there and get told by a friend that weaboo-chan (who blocked me) has written a very long post on Facebook about how lolitas are stuck up bitches who only will engage in conversation with people that constantly dote over them. And they are also classist and will ignore you if you are wearing lolita outfits that dont cost zillions of dollars. She also posted a picture of her first "lolita" coord, the one she was wearing when she met me.

>> No.7841713

>>7830123

My comm calls it "Lolita Standard Time". We just ended up getting everyone to meet a half hour or so early at bubble tea places and the like where they won't mind a bunch of rufflebutts sitting around for a bit.

>> No.7841732

>>7841713
this. Why does everyone seem to arrive late? In two other circles I am involved in we also have "*insert thing* standard time". Is there anyone that is actually punctual anywhere in the world?

>> No.7841754

>>7841732
I'm habitually a couple minutes late to everything yet I always seem to beat my friends out whenever we go ANYWHERE. It's beyond frustrating. If it's a meet up, I ALMOST understand because getting ready takes forever. But if we're going to get some damn ice cream in normal clothes? JFC.

>> No.7841777

>>7841732
When I go to meets, I'm generally either 30 minutes early or 30 minutes late because of trains. I'm in an awkward part of the city where the trains stop ever 10 minutes, but arrive at the most common meet-up point about 20-30 minutes apart because of different line schedules and such.

I try to get the earlier arriving train every time, but it's not always reliable and the actual timing is inconsistent as fuck. Once, my train left the station 5 minutes late, but arrived 20 minutes early because they rerouted/changed the stops it was taking *in the middle of the run*. Shit's bizarre.

>> No.7841785

>>7828337
This is the same Celestine that got booted from all the So Cal communities isn't it? She's local to me damnit.

>> No.7841787

>>7841785
Er, the So Cal lolita communities that is. oops.

>> No.7841802

>>7830123
>>7841713
>being late
what about not showing up at all
I organize meet ups and there are always SO MANY people missing, it's ridiculous. We've had meet ups where over 100 people signed up on facebook but maybe 40 showed up.

The absolute record was an "official" meet up with tickets and invitations and whatnot. 50-ish people signed up (including photographers and non-lolitas who needed to buy a ticket to attend) and seven girls and one photographer showed up. Eight people. We had rented a full restaurant floor and sat there with eight people, it was beyond embarrassing but at least we had the other people's money to pay for the event...

>> No.7842109

>>7827849
She sat at my table at the teaparty

>> No.7842123

>>7829961
>"she can't spell/type for shit"
>"Idk I really can't stand here"
i get that this is likely a typo but lol

>> No.7842286

>>7841802
I don't get why someone would pay for an event, and then not show up. Your life can't be that crazy that you can't plan an outing and actually follow through.

>> No.7842313
File: 994 KB, 380x200, tumblr_n12pu6mCd91tqqihyo1_400.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7835765
Brookelle basically got into A&M university and decided not to go since her boyfriend was moving to Austin and they would have to break up if they were to live apart, or something? And now she's not going to college and her only 'job' she has right now is 'modeling' so good joke there.
>"Would you give up everything to be with the one you love?"
>18

>> No.7842323

>>7842123
Yeah, it was. I really shouldn't try to type on my phone at crazy hours of the morning/night.

>> No.7842357

>>7842313
How does she afford all her brand then, are her parents loaded or does her bf pay for it?

>> No.7842373

>>7842286
Sometimes it happens. Unexpected bills come up, illness etc.

>> No.7842377

>>7842313
She said in one of her videos, she doesn't do modeling anymore but wants to get back into it.

>> No.7842387

>>7842357
Her parents are loaded. She was really ita back in the day then got into actual lolita in March 2013. By June she had spent at least $2000 just on lolita main pieces (I stopped counting when I got that high), not even including accessories. This is only the dresses she openly posted about too, she started selling ones later that no one even knew she had.

>> No.7842402

I'm not in this comm anymore (praise jesus) but there was one girl... I thought she was super cool when I started off a few years ago but now I see how cringey and annoying she is. Just the fact that she thinks she can sing/model/act/dance perfectly and panders it to the fb group all the time. Not to mention she's the admin/mod/whatever have you. She types like a 12 year old and just... Lordy. Her ability to dress herself is decreasing with age.

>> No.7842407

I'm wondering where do you guys go to find comms in your area?

>> No.7842409

>>7842407

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anw4aY5HpSLMdFU2UjZjZ0t2Z0I3RXZtemhkSWlMamc&usp=docslist_api%3E7363594#gid=1

>> No.7842411

>>7842373
But you've already paid for it, right? At least have the decency to cancel. I don't know, it really grinds my gears when people just don't show without a notice.

>> No.7842420

>>7842387
Damn. I know it's petty, but I have much less respect for someone who just leeches off their rich parents to buy brand, rather than someone who pays for it on their own.

>> No.7842482

>>7841122
She's not married, but she does have a boyfriend and he absolutely hates the fashion because it's made her become a horribly self-centered person. Her dresses are so tight that he has to dress her before meets (like force the zipper up while she holds the dress together) and he always has to take a million outfit shots for her so she can get the perfect one. She also bullies him into "loaning" her money for brand sometimes and doesn't pay it back.

>> No.7842683

>>7840916
If we are talking about secretduckie, she is obnoxious. I used to come to meets, but her huge mouth and lethal combo of both brand-whore and attention-whore made it easy to just never come to meets again. She has used her giant mouth and obnoxious personality to push a bunch of others away from meets too. I never knew a person like her could really exist until I met her in real life.

>> No.7842694

Speaking of secretduckie, I'm not in her comm (or even her country), but all this talk about her had me curious so I checked out her Tumblr, and... yeesh. I can't believe she's only 24, she looks like a slightly younger version of my old German teacher who's in her 50s.

>> No.7842709

>>7842683
She pretty much only goes to meets she's planned herself though. If you want to avoid her just... make your own event.

>> No.7842721

>>7842709
If you really want to make sure she doesn't come, plan something where you won't be out in public or at least not in a highly populated area. She seems to only go to events that are really public (probably because she likes the attention).

>> No.7842728

Secretduckie is the worst... we've had to come up with codewords so when she starts talking about herself,and 'fabulous Japan' we know to book it.

>> No.7842828
File: 85 KB, 497x445, screenshot.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7842683
Lol, isn't this her? Awkward.

>> No.7842835

>>7842828
Those glasses. I mean, they look bad on anyone but her fat ugly face makes them look even worse.

>> No.7842836

>>7842828
I wanna know more about this "huge debacle" with choke

>> No.7842880

>>7842828
I was wondering why I recognised her face, isnt she one of the ones that was complaining about the no concrit rule of CoF

>> No.7842884

>>7842880
Yep, that was her.

>> No.7842959

>>7842828
>Leach
kek

>> No.7842968

>>7842482
>beta detected
At least go for a qt. yeesh
Terrible personality and not even a pretty face

>> No.7842992
File: 327 KB, 564x850, sd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7842835
They aren't anywhere near as terrible as this pair.

>> No.7842996
File: 67 KB, 540x960, sd2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7842992

>> No.7843009

>>7841087
On a side note, That dress is really pretty, where can I get it for it's ACTUAL price.

>> No.7843050

>>7842992
Oh my god she's stuffed into that dress so badly I'm wondering how she even managed to get it off

>> No.7843069

>>7841802
God how horrifying

>> No.7843075

>>7843050
Shes so delusional, its so funny

>> No.7843077
File: 205 KB, 780x948, 1399347110323.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7843050
whut? it looks like it fits her moderately well. it is apparent that there is boob loaf, but there no fat spilling out of the top and no struggling seams. she should probably wear a sports bra, but that's about it. take some time today away from the computer today.
anyway, i feel like she probably looks uglier without the glasses she decided to wear, so at least there's that. they're actually pretty cute in >>7842996. i might just be saying that though because i've been desensitized due to glasses-chan

>> No.7843079

>>7843009
Clobba has a few left: http://www.clobbaonline.com/index.php?p=1_58

>> No.7843086
File: 407 KB, 800x800, Princess_Milk_Tea__15624.1411156633.1280.1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7842377
She's too fat/short and getting too old to be a model. This is from within the last week sooooo

>> No.7843146
File: 767 KB, 598x900, a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7843077
She really does stuff herself into brand though.

>> No.7843158

>>7843146
isn't she the one who had to modify a RRL OP because her fat arms wouldn't fit in it?

>> No.7843195

>>7842992
THE FATNESS OF HER FACE DOESNT MATCH HER BODY SIZE AND I AM CONFUSED

>> No.7843205

There is a girl in my comm who is fairly new, unfortunately ugly and extremely ita. She hangs out with the other itas in the comm so i dont see her often, but everytime i see her post about getting new very expensive brand dresses, or post her horrible coordinates with dream pieces of mine, it seriously hurts me. Shes still in high school so i know her parents buy the crap for her and i just...hate it

>> No.7843258

>>7843158
Yeah, that's her! She can't just suck it in and zip this time. The poor dresses are begging for mercy.

>> No.7843261

>>7843086
It's hilarious how much they shopped her in those photos

>> No.7843262

>>7843146
>i know where this is and bitch isn't supposed to be on dat grass

>> No.7843325
File: 48 KB, 507x333, thisdumbbitch.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>you don't know me

>> No.7843332

>>7843325
What was this in response to?

>> No.7843366

>>7843077
>dat peignoir
>dat cheap lace undershirt

10/10, jimmies rustled

>> No.7843423

>>7842828
well her "huge debacle" is that she ordered something from lockshop last moment with no time to spare.

I used to enjoy her company, but this whole thing is rubbing me the wrong way, like, bitch you have a bunch of other wigs, just wear one of them. Not the perfect color? BOO.FUCKING.WOOO.
And people keep offering to help her, and she is shooting them down because it is not exactly what they wanted? Bitch please if you are in a bind you compromise a bit it is just a wig.

>> No.7843450
File: 127 KB, 161x411, STOP.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7842683
I'm in the exact same boat. Used to go to meets, but she legit scared me off.

And can we PLEASE stop with the 'lifting our dresses up to see petticoats'? It's so fucking weird. Even the people who go along with it look uncomfortable, like they know they have to because they did it with her once and she'd be offended if they said no, or they are new and go along with it for the same reasons.

>> No.7843455

>>7843450
Why is this a thing? I don't understand it.

>> No.7843458

>>7843423
I have a girl like this in my city's comm. She bitches about how her wig is frizzy or the blonde isn't the perfect colour but literally no one cares.

>> No.7843460

>>7843455
Started off as a joke, she keeps doing it and pressuring everyone else to do it with her. She's decided it's the comms 'thing'.

>> No.7843464

>>7843460
Ah, I can feel the awkwardness all the way from here now.

>> No.7843497
File: 504 KB, 410x589, 1356623375376.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7843423
It's even better than that. The lock shop page says:

>Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via UPS with tracking and drop-off without signature.
>If you prefer delivery by UPS Extra with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method.

She ordered on Monday. She gets butthurt it's not shipped by Tuesday morning, contacts them trying to change her shipping, and now she's pissed because they apparently shipped out Thursday or Friday using the shipping she ordered in the first place even though she contacted them pissed off that they hadn't shipped the same day she ordered and realizing that maybe buying from Germany less than two weeks before an event with non-express shipping was a bad idea.

I'm irritated that she's dragging lockshop through the mud over it, because she's a really shitty customer and it's basically all her fucking things up, and being a bitch to lockshop about it.

>> No.7843502

>>7843497
So she ordered Monday and wanted it shipped by Tuesday ... did she also forget that whole tricky time zone thing? Her order may have been placed Monday morning her time, but that's already evening in Europe, roughly a 10-14 hour difference. Does she not expect them to sleep, but just stay up all night processing orders and packing them for UPS?

>> No.7843503
File: 29 KB, 500x289, blow-up.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7843450
HOLY SHIT NO STOP WHAT THE HELL

That shit ain't cute.
Srsly.
In public? Maybe being silly in someone's house [still weird but ehh], but in public?

Holy shitballs.

>> No.7843508
File: 31 KB, 321x294, WTFlolita.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7843450
No.

Ok, just no. This isn't cute, it isn't funny, it looks like some sort of diaper fetish.

And she's doing this in public? and encouraging other girls to do it with her? That's seriously creeptastic. I'd intervene if someone in my comm was acting like that, especially if they were targeting our younger members.

>> No.7843518

>>7843508
You have no idea. At one large meet-up she was doing it in the middle of a semi-fancy restaurant. Several times.

She makes us all look like age-players with that shit. I get nervous going to areas I know she frequents wearing lolita in my everyday life because I know she's fucking it up for the rest of us by acting like that.

If the attention is not on her for five seconds she spazzes out and does something obnoxious to get it back (like pulling up her dress and showing her ass, throwing food, or just plain screaming).

>> No.7843521
File: 55 KB, 511x465, medical-chan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7843332
A pre-med major hinting that pre-med majors have heavier science course work than people who take Bio 101 as part of a liberal arts degree.

>> No.7843524

>>7843450
Ugh, did she get the poop-ish pose idea from PT or something?

>> No.7843525

>>7843518
Is she a leader of her comm or something? How has no one pulled her aside and talked to her about her behavior yet? Or does it just not help?

>> No.7843526

>>7842313

She attends A&M online and is getting 2 different degree's.That guy is actually her fiancé, but she doesn't want to share it with the world because apparently her parents are racist. Plus she makes a crap ton from Youtube/Paid Reviews/Small Modeling gigs.

>she's getting fat tho
>maybe she is pregnant

>> No.7843528

>>7843521
To be fair, she does sound like a pompous bitch about it, but I somehow imagine that she was being provoked because no one is this rude out of nowhere. Anyone got the whole convo?

>> No.7843529

>>7843525
No, but she tells everyone she is even though she's not. The girl who runs the comm caught her lying about it on Tumblr once saying she was admin.

>> No.7843530

>>7843528
Yeah I was just being lazy. One sec I'll finish editing it.

>> No.7843531

>>7843525
She's dubbed herself the leader, yes. She does plan a lot of meets. Like >>7842709 said, she usually doesn't go if she doesn't plan them herself, but she'll also openly talk shit about anyone who makes their own meets. All the girls who are older or dress better have jumped ship because they can't stand her.

>> No.7843535

>>7843529
From what I've gathered she sort of pulled the comm out from someone else, right? I don't know who it was but there was a leader but she just took over.

>> No.7843538

>>7843535
No, the same girl still runs the comm. Secretduckie just takes all the credit for "reuniting" the comm or some such bullshit. Basically, she thinks the comm was birthed as soon as she started attending meets. All of the veterans are pissed about it, but everyone is afraid to say anything to her face. I think she's so rude that no one knows how to deal with her.

>> No.7843540

>>7843525
Yeah, shes NOT an admin or mod or anything, but she has convinced herself in her oh so typical delusional way that she is large and in charge, and bases this on her burando, ability to creepily convert people, and her obsession with planning meet-ups multiple times a month. Quite a few newbies with small or nonexistent wardrobes build her up even more by the fawning and ass pats they give her every second. It's painful to watch.

Because she is so oblivious though, people have politely hinted at trying to curve her behavior, but its in one ear and out the other, so people just give up on even saying a thing. At this point we try to ignore her bad behavior like shes a naughty child. Nothing works.

>> No.7843549

>>7843540
And don't forget about that weight loss group she formed. All she ever does is make excuses about why she can't lose weight.

>> No.7843550

>>7843549
What are her excuses?

>> No.7843551

>>7843549
Wait what is this?

>> No.7843555

>>7829778
All the fucking time.

>> No.7843556 [DELETED] 

>>7843551
facebook.com slash 720358954648680

>> No.7843558
File: 822 KB, 2064x1804, wtf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7843528
>>7843530

>> No.7843561
File: 29 KB, 422x400, tumblr_m8v64w4uJm1qf2qoz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7843556
"See someone who has hit a major milestone in their quest and you're feeling proud of them? Why not reward them in your own personal little way! Maybe you can make a little doodle for them, hand write them a letter of congratulations or a little handmade accessory and mail it, maybe even make a Lolita valentine for them and post it to loli-valentines.livejournal.com! If we each do this for each other, we can all be successful!"

So how many 'gifts' has she given away, then? I imagine she envisioned herself on the receiving end of these presents.

>> No.7843566

>>7843261
I think she's really pretty but...yeah she's almost unrecognizable here because of all the shoop

>> No.7843567

>>7843529
How old is this girl?

>> No.7843569
File: 325 KB, 477x351, tumblr_m8v65bt6Ed1qf2qoz.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7843558
So much stupid in these replies. Yeah, she was allowed to be mad once she sat down at the computer and everyone just brushed off all of her (completely valid) points as 'excuses'.

Also
-> "Such strict codes!" when presented with something as simple as 'no loose clothing/skinny jeans/required to wear lab coat', which is pretty standard even in lower labs (hell I've only taken basic bio 101 and it was one of the rules)

She said so many stupid things in this thread that I can't even count them all, so I'm actually going to stop haha.

>> No.7843570

>>7843566
GLW obviously think's she is ugly af'.
I mean, what didn't they retouch on her face?

The black version looks like the wig was shopped onto her lul.

>> No.7843572

>>7843567
24. She looks quite a bit older, though, I think.

>> No.7843573

>>7843567
Ready to be sad?

Ready?

24. She's older than I am.

>> No.7843574

>>7842683
>>7842728
It's so sad, I used to really admire her because her coords were cute and she was sweet and helpful, but then I saw how two faced she was.
No, we will NOT reschedule ILD because you're in Japan. Stop.

>> No.7843579

>>7843450
Urghhh, this photo got bumped and I cringed so hard. When I was new, I thought it was so cute and funny. Ughhh

>> No.7843582
File: 40 KB, 391x600, 1356623804808.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7843574
Just tell her you will. Wait until she leaves. Have an emergency change of plans.

Sorry selfish-chan, we had to, the venue demanded it.

>> No.7843584

>>7843531
Any deets on who she's shit talked? I wanna know if she said something about me, or someone I like.

>> No.7843587

>>7842709
The fair meet has practically nobody going though.
Understandable since it's so far away.

>> No.7843589

>>7843584
Dude it would be quicker to tell you who she HASN'T shit-talked. And she does it at meets, loudly. She acts like she's joking but there's straight-up malice.

Essentially if you've ever not come to a meet she's plan or gone to a meet she hasn't, then she'll say something shitty about you.

>> No.7843591

>>7842709
The fair meet has practically nobody going though.
Understandable since it's so far away.
>>7843582
Naw, this actually happened. We didn't reschedule. My grammar is shit because I'm exhausted

>> No.7843593

>>7843589
I haven't witnessed -much- shit talking. Is it usually like "ita lol" or "y no cum 2 muh meat"

>> No.7843594

>>7843584
Like anyone's going to name names. I'd love to know who you are though. It's nice to know that there are more people than just me and a couple others who feel this way.

>> No.7843597

>>7843594
Hint: I own 3 dresses and probably am an ita. Working on it though. It's always fun to see this comm posting here, I always try to guess who it is.

>> No.7843599

>>7843593
I don't want to get too specific, but there was one meet where she spent a good 20 minutes talking crap about one person in particular because she stopped attending meets. She brings this person up fairly often at meets, but people know to try to change the subject and ignore it at this point. It's awkward.

>> No.7843604

>>7843599
That's fucked up. I remember at the zoo waaaaay back she said some transphobic stuff? Didn't catch the whole conversation though, so it's hard to be sure.

>> No.7843606

>>7843593
She literally screamed out that a girl was a cunt (or bitch? can't remember) across a table of 20+ girls because she heard her name in passing... because the girl couldn't make it to meets due to a compromised immune system and other hobbies.

Idk some would laugh it off as a joke but... Yeah, a lot of those girls were going for the first time and it was one of the many shitty impressions she gave them. Shitty, not inaccurate, though.

>> No.7843608

>>7843597
Sorry, I don't keep a running tally on what people own so I have no clue who you are. I'm leaving a throw away email in the email field if you want to drop another hint less publicly.

>> No.7843610

>>7843608
I don't see a throwaway
seagullthrowaway@gmail.com is mine

>> No.7843612

>>7843610
Sent you an email.

>> No.7843627
File: 41 KB, 540x960, 10450177_10204525562716227_5805071437956982554_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm not usually this person, but oh god. Why did she think this would fit?

>> No.7843629

>>7843627
I wanted to comment "no you should sell it" but I really don't want to be shunned

>> No.7843630

>>7843597
Did you post in an ita dressup thread in the past? If you're who I'm thinking of, you're pretty much adorable.

>> No.7843632

>>7843589
Damn, I'm in this comm and I didn't know she's this terrible. Maybe it's because I haven't gone to a meet since ILD, but damn.
>ohgod has she talked shit about me

>> No.7843633

>>7843627
Are her boobs huge or is the cut of this dress just unflattering as fuck?

>> No.7843634

>>7843630
I did! That's really sweet, thank you!

>> No.7843637

>>7843633
Huge tits. She told everyone she straps them down a lot and they still are huge. Also, she told people about the dress she actually tore.

>> No.7843639

>>7843632
What does it matter? Do you really care what she thinks at all? No one else does.

>> No.7843641

>>7843639
Not that anon, but I do worry she shit talks me. Probably does.

>> No.7843642

Mfw secrectduckie has Romantic Rose Garden.

There's a wonderful girl in my comm who's petite and fits AP to perfection, and the RRL op doesn't let her raise her arms.

How the fuck is secretduckie gonna fit in it?

>> No.7843643

>>7843639
Just wondering out of boredom and sick curiosity, I suppose.

>> No.7843644

Very true... one of older peeps.. i dont give a flying fuck what she thinks..

>> No.7843646

>>7843642
*Romantic Rose Letter OP

Woops sorry.

>> No.7843649

>>7843643
Does your name start with an A?

>> No.7843650

I know for a fact she shit talks me.. shes jusy really petty and a child when things dont go her way. Dont careeeeee..

>> No.7843653

>>7843642
She had it altered someone in this thread said. I think.

>> No.7843655

>>7843649
...yeah.

>> No.7843656

>>7843650
If it makes you feel better she seems to regularly (repeatedly) shit-talk the girls who dress better than her.

>> No.7843657

>>7843642
Who is the wonderful girl?

>> No.7843658

>>7843655
Ah okay, I know who you are. No, she doesn't really talk about you.

>> No.7843664

#p7843650 oh i know that she doea.. she shit talks anyone who isnt around at the moment....god forbid you have a life outside of lolita..

>> No.7843665

>>7843658
Eh, I'm not surprised. I don't really do anything except attend the occasional meet. I think I've maybe spoken to her twice, which is probably a good thing.

>> No.7843668

>>7843497
>I'm irritated that she's dragging lockshop through the mud over it
Lockshop's permanently in mud, it's just that nobody ever says anything about it because choke is such a perfect lolita princess that everyone adores and nobody wants to be on her bad side
her customer service is mediocre at best, all things considered

>> No.7843669

>>7843664
Well she doesn't so you shouldn't either. You aren't going bankrupt buying brand, mooching off your boyfriend and his family in the process, becoming 'tumblr famous'? Clearly, you aren't committed enough.

>> No.7843671

>>7843643
I'm curious how many people from the comm are here right now. here are at least two besides me...

>> No.7843672

Clearly.. XD

>> No.7843675

Me to.. i'm one from our group. I think theres at the very least 5? Just from differnt peoples posting.. its great to know there are more of us that feel this way..

>> No.7843676

There is this 14 year old in my community that fucking clings to me.
I'm almost 30
I could LITERALLY BE YOUR MOTHER.
PLEASE, FIND FRIENDS YOUR AGE.
It does not help that she is just obnoxious and one of those "I don't have a dress yet buuut"
I'm too nice to be rude to her or anything so I just basically send her emoticons when she messages me but really, come on girl get the fuck off my lawn.
Everyone else is 21+ and we have this really nice grove going on, but god, not 14-chan.

>> No.7843678

>>7843671
>>7843675
Yeah, it sounds like there's 4-5 of us here right now. Granted, I was pretty neutral toward her for a while, but seeing this trainwreck of shit she's done is starting to tip the scales.

>> No.7843679

>>7843675
Yup I'm from the group. I'm not shocked that there's a bunch, but it's nice to see others saying the exact shit I've been thinking.

>> No.7843680

>>7843678
I could excuse quite a lot, but... Yeah. I'm so done. "Well obvs we're going to move the ILD celebration until after I return, right?! Because what's a meet without the most important part? ME!"

It wasn't even 'can we do this', it was 'is anyone objecting to us doing this because I'm already doing it'.

>> No.7843682

>>7843678
>>7843680
Saaame. That shit was absurd.

>> No.7843690

>>7843680
Oh god I'm hope that's not direct quote?? Seriously?

>> No.7843693

>>7843680
I don't remember her posts as being that terrible, but that was back when I was naive and unaware of most of this so my memory's probably glossing over all the details.

>> No.7843699

>>7843690
No not a direct quote, that was just how it read in my head, knowing how she acts in person.

>> No.7843700

>>7843690
"Also - it's pretty early in advanced but I am hoping you ladies don't mind if we don't do June ILD on the first saturday of the month? I'll be getting back that week so I don't think I'll have the time, energy, or money to make ILD happen so I was hoping that it would be cool if I planned it later in the month!"

>> No.7843703

>>7843700
"Is it really a huge deal if we do it another day? I figured it wasn't that much of an issue because it's just another meetup afterall haha. I am also planning on potentially not doing Dec ILD on ILD next year because of the prelude meetup which is something we talked about and most people seemed fine with not holding it on the exact day.

I'm just not going to be able to for a bunch of reasons; one being that I'm already taking two weeks off from work so there's no way in hell I can request another day off like three days after I get back lol"

>> No.7843705

>>7843703
"It's a fake holiday anyway hahaha. Idk I mean if you really want to do it on that day then go ahead I just figured since we have a lot of time we could plan around schedules like most of our meetups. I also was originally thinking I was planning it because I'd already emailed the place and such (so obviously if I was the host we couldn't have it then lol) but by all means feel free to take over. But if we do it then I definitely can't go ):"

>> No.7843706
File: 31 KB, 602x306, Capture.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7843693
>>7843690
Her actual post.

Note that she has never planned or hosted ILD once in the years we've done it, so the fact that she wasn't hosting it herself had nothing to do with it. In fact her posting it that way was a pretty shitty thing to do to the girl who usually hosts it, whom she didn't consult (and who still ended up running it on the correct day, lolz).

>> No.7843707

>>7843460
Wtf? That's so weird. I did that once 2 years ago at a con rave as a joke with my two close lolita friends for a photo, but to coerce others into doing it in public with a bunch of normalfags with girls who are just acquaintances? Making it a "thing"?? Cringing really fucking hard over here...

>> No.7843708

>>7843705
Idk guys whatever just do something on ild then. I'm just a bit sad because whenever we plan meets I always put up a poll so people can vote for when they can go so it's kind of crappy that I'm gong to be discluded because of a fictional holiday day for no real reason when we could just do something on another day. I've pretty much in the entire year missed maybe two official meetups and planned like 90% of them so I'm just a bit hurt that we can't just reschedule one of the two big meetups that we have a year so that I can also attend when I'm giving almost three months notice about it.

But idk I'm not trying to make it seem like I'm so important blah blah reschedule just because of me whatever it's just really frustrating that my request is meaningless all because there's a fake holiday that's not even a real day but a general first Saturday of x month. But idk you guys do whatever you want especially if Rebecca is just going to plan it anyway then yeah idk. I emailed the tea place already but someone else can take over conversing with them I'll give you the email info.

>> No.7843709

>>7843680
That's pretty tame as far as the direct quote is concerned. It was a wall of text in multiply replies demanding the date be moved and saying stuff like "what the heck!? It's a made up holiday anyway!" "most comms don't even have it on the day!" Bitch, that's our made up holiday, and if we all want it on the day, we shall have it on the day.

>> No.7843710

>>7843706
Oh, thanks for caps! I'm lazy as fuck.

>> No.7843713

>>7843708
Yup...

I'd like to note that when she does do polls, twice I've noticed she'll pick a day that wasn't the highest votes. Not sure if it was because she couldn't go those days (why add it to the vote anyway then) or if she was friends with someone who couldn't go one of those days (which is weird because I can't imagine her close enough to anyone that she would change a meet day for them). But yeah, that's happened in the past with her 'votes'.

>> No.7843716

>>7843710
Nah you did better you posted all the shit she said after the initial request.

For real she's a monster. You don't realize until the shit starts stacking but it's true.

>> No.7843722

>>7843713
I know she's changed one for a friend before. It's because she wants someone else to talk to that knows about new releases and dresses decent. She doesn't want to hang out with a bunch of people she doesn't know well that are new to lolita, even though she's the one who is so desperate to induct new members. I think she just likes the idea of having a group of followers who shower her in compliments.

>> No.7843724

>>7843722
>and dresses decent.
She's scared away all of the best-dressed members so jesus christ she has no right no complain about itas.

>> No.7843733

>>7843724
Really? Like who? She's only "scared off" two people afaik and they aren't particularly well dressed.

>> No.7843738

>>7843676
I had the same thing once. She was 11, but she lied to everyone and said she was 15. She had the biggest crush on me, organized a zoo meet up in our city JUST FOR ME because she saw on my fb I talked about wanting to see the new baby lions or something. She borrowed a mutual friends dress and wig, did makeup the best a little kid could do and everything to try and impress me, and freaked out when she found out I had a boyfriend and wasnt into girls. I was 20/21 at the time. Shit was nuts when we all found out her real age. But before all that shit at the last meet went down I was the same. Too nice/polite to say anything about her clingy ness. Obviously didn't know about her liking me.
Noped the fuck out of that situation.

>> No.7843760

>>7843738
well this is terrifying i'm going to spam my Facebook with pictures of me and my husband now

>> No.7843774

>>7843733
There are 74 girls in the comm and only 10 regularly attend meets. But yeah, I'm sure that's a coincidence.

>> No.7843775

>>7843774
And I'm being super-generous with the 10. More like 5-7, and one of them is moving away.

>> No.7843785

>>7843678
That's what happened to me. We should start a little mini maine cgl bitch group or something.

>> No.7843789

>>7843774
There have only ever been like 10 people that regularly attend. Most of the "members" are random people from the Boston comm or elsewhere that never post and have never attended a single meet soooo...

>> No.7843793

>>7843775
Super sad about her moving. She was really fun and I always love her coords.

>> No.7843803

>>7843793
>>7843793
Yeah, I'm sad too. Isn't she one of Alesha's good friends though?

>> No.7843805

>>7843793
Yeah but the important thing is that Alesha isn't moving!

(No really Alesha said that)

>> No.7843808

>>7843803
I should clarify that I don't mean this to be negative toward her at all, just that one of the reasons I gave Alesha the benefit of the doubt for awhile was their apparent friendship.

>> No.7843810

>>7843146
This is not cute.

>> No.7843860

>>7843627
Shes delusional, dont you see

>> No.7843921

>>7843146
She looks about the same size as me and I've squeezed myself into the same op.

>> No.7844016
File: 25 KB, 502x264, capture264.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tillyander
not even same fagging, this girl is seriously annoying

>> No.7844019

>>7843146
This is actually cute though?
Might not be for her body shape but the coord itself isn't bad

>> No.7844020
File: 400 KB, 398x600, misspiggy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7844024

>>7844020
If she lost the glasses and had a nicer pose, she'd probably look a whole lot better

That said though, what a horrific dress choice, it makes her tummy so obvious

>> No.7844027

>>7844016
I'd be careful about sharing your identity on cgl, people may assume you started other bris drama.

>> No.7844096

>>7844027
That's true, although other than what happened here a few months ago (which is how I found out about cgl in the first place) I don't know of any other bris drama

Will keep this in mind, although coming on cgl isn't really a secret

>> No.7844097

>>7843668
Choke is not customer service though and they're overhauling the team so I expect it to improve in the future.

>> No.7844118

>>7842482
I also have problems zipping some dresses, the zipper sometimes won't pass the seam, then other times it goes totally smooth. Anyone any advice on that?

>> No.7844128

>>7844118
Wear things that fit.

>> No.7844154

>>7844118
I have this problem with the seam, too. For some reason even when a dress fits loosely, it'll have problems zipping past the seam. If it's possible at all for you, sometimes I zip it a few centimeters above the seam and then wiggle into it, but that's only really an option if you're small-chested. :/

>> No.7844214

>>7843803
>>7843808
I honestly can't quite tell. I'm not super though.

>> No.7844216

>>7844019
She has nice coords, which is why newbies worship her. She has no idea how to body shape though. There are so many girls in the comm who are better dressed.

>> No.7844247

Like who? I would say the entire comm is pretty meh.

>> No.7844266

>>7843738
Damn, that's like some situation you see happening in cartoons and kids' shows and shit, how awkward.

>> No.7844290

I don't see a regular comm thread so I thought to ask here... does anyone know how is the Italian comm? I may be moving there next year, specifically the north.

>> No.7844301

>>7843627
It's like the cut of the dress cuts her boobs in half oh no

>> No.7844469

yeah her tits are giant and spilling out under there. That ledge is totally where more boob is being bisected and puffing out. wow.

>> No.7844502

>>7844118
It's a flaw with invisible zippers.

With lolita dresses, shirring puts horizontal tension on the zipper unless you are so small that the shirring is baggy which compounds the problem, but my friend who is literally too small to fit in AP with all the corset lacing done as tight as possible still has this issue.

Hold the two sides of the fabric so they are not being pulled away from each other and then pull the already zipped part straight down, so all the tension on the zipper is top-to-bottom, not side-to-side. Then pull the zipper straight up.

>> No.7844657

>>7844097
What the fuck, she owns the business and customer service should still be a top priority for her even if it's not her "department"
Besides, several bad experience stories I've seen have come from directly interacting with her

>> No.7844835

>>7844128
Stop being sandy, I can't even zip it when I'm not wearing it...

>> No.7844842

>>7844154
Unfortunately my chest is my biggest part :c

>> No.7844844

>>7844154
Unfortunately my chest is my biggest part >>7844502
Holding it whichever way doesn't help at all, I wonder if maybe grease would help, but I don't want to risk ruining the dress.

>> No.7844911

>>7844844
You can lubricate zippers with bar soap or graphite. Graphite might get on the dress, so I'd try the bar soap first as long as the dress is washable.

>> No.7845210

>>7843570
What's fucking funny is that she literally dropped by the headquarters just cause.
She's the most desperate efame person i've ever seen, even more so than Kate.
They are friends so i guess it rubs off

>> No.7845212

>>7843526
What degrees?

>> No.7845363

>>7845210
>BABY designers too cheap to bring their own models
>hire local girls obsessed with burando so they don't have to pay them
>Kate-Kate thinks she special snowflake for being anime con model desu
These girls are all so fucking desperate, no normalfag would ever look at them and think they belong at an actual modeling agency.

>> No.7845378

>>7843526
>A&M university
>69% acceptance rate
top fuckin kek

>> No.7845471

>>7834952
Lol racist much? Who cares what language she speaks?

>> No.7845678

>>7845471
I don't know this girl so I could have this situation wrong but it's pretty fuckin' rude to speak in a language you're well aware most of the people around you don't understand when you're hanging out with them.

>> No.7845976

>>7842694
Did we have the same German teacher, or do all female German teachers look like this?
She reminds me of both my old German teacher and my 55-year-old chronically ill mother in law. I don't know if knowing that she has a shitty personality makes me feel better or worse.

>> No.7845995

>>7845678
That's the thing though- most of the group DOES speak spanish. That person is just butthurt that she doesn't know spanish and is probably not even in her lolita friend group.

>> No.7846012

>>7845976
Haha, maybe. Was your teacher from Munich but of non-German descent?

>> No.7846104
File: 36 KB, 490x490, IMG_41448511785570.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This girl gets on my last nerve

>> No.7846162

>>7844502
I would need three hands for this

>> No.7846461

>>7846104
This so so so so much!

>> No.7846843

>>7845363
Plus baby has white fever.

>> No.7846897

>>7846104
oh my fucking god, mikki. i love the show she puts on though.

>> No.7846944

>>7846104
Stories please

>> No.7847256

>>7846843
Baby is a good match for Kate then considering she's obsessed with being as #pale and #blonde as humanly possible jfc. She also loves talking about how she's SO PALE AND WHITE. Even her boyfriend and pet rabbit are white