[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 234 KB, 848x480, Feellafeel.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7803827 No.7803827[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Feels thread, let it all out

Autosaged previous thread >>7798822

>> No.7803829

/Cgl/ forgive my sins.

I forgot my wig at home and did without during the con.

How can I atone for my sins?

>> No.7803847

>>7803829
If there are no are no pics online, just pretend it never happened

>> No.7803857

>want to buy cute clothes online
>so many choices
>realize I'm too tall

>bf's birthday coming up
>want to propose to him on a vacation
>don't know where to take him
>no Idea how to propose

maybe a giant arcade..?

>> No.7803869
File: 1.62 MB, 500x239, tumblr_nagiehcd2C1tp4szso4_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>New girl at work
>Very attractive but in a sonority girl type of way
>Not really my type
>Introduce myself
>Surprisingly nice and awkward in the cute kind of way
>After talking a few times she starts talking about vidya and animu
>Tells me she's been to the big anime con in our city
>Suddenly my type
>Have a huge crush on her now
>MFW I am realistic enough to know that she is just too damn attractive to really want to be anything more than friends

She does actually seem to want to talk when we do, and she says some stuff that could be interpreted as flirty, but I've psyched myself up just to be disappointed so many times. I don't want to do that again.

>> No.7803885
File: 32 KB, 380x380, 1394726602953.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This year is about to end with me being friendless. Over the year people have just stopped talking to me. I'm a little afraid that if I meet anyone new now it'll just crash and burn, like the other friendships did. And I'm not even sure what happened, to be honest. I just talked to these people like normal, and eventually they all just stop talking to me, ignoring me, and stop responding to me. I went to cons with the intent of meeting other people who also liked what I liked, either by way of video games, anime, or maybe we're cosplaying from the same series or both enjoy it, and in that mutual interest, we would become friends. I thought that was how it worked. Now, I'm not so sure. I'll still go to cons, for the atmosphere, guests, etc, but I'm going to be afraid to talk to new people now. And at the same time, I'd want to talk to new people because I don't want to be lonely.

>> No.7803892

>>7803885
what area are you from?

>> No.7803899

>>7803885
Im basically in the same boat as you anon.
Are you outgoing?

>> No.7803900

> Go to con solo
> Meet qt guy at party
> Hang out
> Really into him
> He's totally into me
> Meet up at another con
> Hang out more
> Okay, he's not into me ;_;
> Get mixed signals
> Wait, maybe he is
> Ask him directly, he just shrugs
> Very confused

I don't even know ;_;

>> No.7803911

>>7803900
man. fuck that mixed signals shit.

kinda in the same situation as you with the girl.
we hang out a lot both casually and at cons.
theres times where it seems like shes really into me and acts really flirty when we hang out.
and then theres times where she barely shows any interest at all and shes...just kinda there when we hang out.

though I havent actually asked her directly about the situation yet. kinda afraid it might ruin our friendship. im being such a baby about this.

>> No.7803939

> tfw finally having a few new friends
> tfw now constantly afraid you'll be replaced

I wish I wasn't such a shitty paranoid friend

>> No.7803950

>>7803869
You should send her some more signals that you might be into her. If she ignores them or brushes them off, she might not be into you.

Then again it depends on her mood, her period or whether she wants to try the 'hard to get' tactic.

Just keep going, be friendly and a little flirty.

>> No.7803952

>>7803869
Not all attractive girls think like that, anon. Some don't care what you look like, some like being more conventionally attractive than their partner and some want someone as attractive as themsleves. She might be really happy that she's working with someone who has similar interests. Don't psyche yourself up too much for disappointment or success, and at the worst you've got a cool new friend.

>> No.7803953

>>7803900
I think I'm the kind of person who gives mixed signals and personally when I do it like >>7803911 it's either because I can't stand the person half the time and am not interested in a lot of the stuff they say, or I'm getting shy and don't want to look too desperate. Some people are bad at showing both interest and disinterest tbh, maybe compare how they act when they're with you alone to how they act when you're in a group together?

>> No.7803976

>tfw no gf

>> No.7803981

I'm so sick of being lonely every night while my man goes out with homies

I wanna know how it feels to be loved

>> No.7803982

>trying to make leg rings
>research other cosplayers
>half have just straps
>others have really nice looking rings
>no one says how or who made them
>cannot find tutorials
>tfw no idea how to tackle this

I was going to try worbla and maybe have press studs on my body suit/pants but the fist step is to make them.

>> No.7803984

>Wimmyn r daft bcuz dey don't like wut I like, are vain and gossipy and have no hobbies or interests
You know the people on 4chan who say this? I met one today, lads

You know what his interests were? Talking about math. Talking about math throughout the entire date and going full spastic when I expressed no interest in it. Then he revealed he does nothing but play vidya all day and doesn't know how to do housework because "that's a woman's job". All his meals come from Paki chippers. Noped right out of that one, I tell you hwhat.

Just in case you wonder who is calling you daft on here.
One good thing is that he liked lolita.

>> No.7803986

>>7803984
>One good thing is that he liked lolita.

What exactly is good about degenerates like this being into our fashion?

>> No.7803989

>>7803986
He didn't think it was for "attention whoring slappers" at least, I meant
I haven't sussed how deep the rabbit hole goes and if his supreme gentlemanitis has metastased or if it's just newly budding

>> No.7803990

> Stalking crush's FB
> Accidentally hit "Add Friend" while scrolling on touch screen
>Panic

He accepted so I guess it's ok? I had to frantically delete a few posts, though, and now I can't post anything without worrying what he'll think. The upside is now he can see my lolita photoshoots, if he bothers to look, and I am definitely prettier in those than what he's seen of me.

>> No.7804012

>>7803984
All of /r9k/ would call you out on vagina privilege since you are getting dates in the first place.

My serious thoughts though: Cooking is pretty important. If you're too lazy to attempt to cook, you're not really suitable to be my partner. Throw in some sexism and not knowing when to take a hint and I can see why you did this.

>> No.7804039

>be a total loser
>meet a really cute girl at pride who's really experienced and a few years older
>she likes girls too and is really friendly towards me
>likes my selfies on facebook so she probably doesn't find me physically repulsive
>i have no idea if she's attracted to me though
>how will i know if she's thinking of me
>i try to phone but i'm too shy(can't speak)

>> No.7804048

>>7804012
I'd be fine with his autism if we would be sharing responsibilities and if he wasn't a twat, but as is he seems to suffer from some repressed desire to shag his mam so he's trying to make me into one. Yah nah fuck that noise.

>> No.7804049
File: 92 KB, 497x732, 1402969948916.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

> Spend four months building a suit of armour for Brisbane's first Comic-con
> Nitpick every detail up until the last minute make sure that it's up to standard
> My 17 year old brother puts off making his own outfit despite my reminding him
> He makes his 'costume' less than an hour before we leave to go to the con
> Doesn't even dress up as an actual character
> He just takes my greatcoat and wears it over a T-shirt and jeans
> mfw

>> No.7804062

>>7803990
Make him an "acquaintance" on fb and then lock your wall posts to friends only anon. Then use the "view as" to view as him and double check it. So you don't have to worry about your crush seeing your posts. He can't see what group he's in and can still see your pics.

>> No.7804080

I want to kick my former best friend in the shins because of how awfully she's treated me and how much of a manipulative little bitch she is

>> No.7804081

>>7803900
Man up and make out

>> No.7804102

>>7804080
Do it

>> No.7804168

>>7804039
Text?

>> No.7804197

>>7803982
Leg rings? Post pic.

>> No.7804217

A couple of my mutuals on Tumblr deal with common psychiatric conditions (think anxiety, eating disorders, depression) and at times I can't help but get really bitter about them talking/complaining about it. Oh, you're dealing with anxiety? You must be in so much pain, your life must be hell even though you are in school, have a job on the side, go on vacation every year, have a bunch of friends and are able to practice your hobbies!!
Maybe I'm just jealous or whatever, I don't know. I'm just really fucking annoyed at people crying about their issues while their lives aren't fucked up in the slightest.

>> No.7804289

Not /cgl/ related but I have to get this off my chest.

I wish my boyfriend would stop complaining about videogames. He will randomly launch into these emotionless long-winded arguments about why this game he's been playing is disappointing and not as fun as it could have been. The annoying thing is that he's comparing apples to oranges and instead of quitting that particular game and moving on to one that DOES meet his requirements, he just keeps playing the first one and complaining about how it's not 100% what he wanted.
>complains that SimCity 4000 isn't Civilization
>complains that ESO isn't Skyrim
Dude just stfu. I've told him he's being a tit about this but it's in one ear and out the other.

>> No.7804292

>>7804217
Insensitive much?

>> No.7804307

>>7803869
Anon grow some balls, god damn. Self loathing isn't going to do jack shit to help you.

Go to a con with her or something. Invite her over to watch amine. You have the same interests for godsake

>> No.7804309

>>7803885
I know that feel well brother.

I went to my first con recently and was disappointed that people were keeping to their own friend groups. Like, why go to a con of people who have the same interests as you and not talk to anyone?

>> No.7804315
File: 993 KB, 500x272, picgifs-mean-girls-621550.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>big lolita meet coming up next month
>been looking forward to it for months, even put a special coord together
>just find out boyfriend's parents have planned a "surprise" vacation for us and his brother&gf that same weekend that I'm being guilted into participating in (they're quite poor and have been saving up for a very long time, it's his graduation present)
>OKAY WHATEVER I'LL WEAR MY LOLITA THERE THEN
>tiny-ass cabin in the forest
>it will probably rain all weekend
>okay nevermind
Sigh.

Also this may be a long shot but is anyone here as oversensitive to shitty table manners as I am? I prefer not watching/hearing people eat in general but normally I can deal either deal with it or quietly remove myself from the situation without issue. However now I will be stuck with my boyfriend's brother's girlfriend for three days and her table manners are revolting. She always makes these smacking, slurping, snorting and burping noises and chews with her mouth open which means that a) you can see everything and b) sometimes things fall out. I literally can not be near her while she eats without feeling like I'm going to throw up. Just writing about it makes me gag.
How the fuck am I going to survive this weekend without hurting anyone's feelings please halp

>> No.7804329

>>7804315
It's even worse when they start grabbing their smartphones and tap away.

The only bloody moment you're not absorbed with that thing and actually being socially together at the dining table and you still have to grab it? I tend to loudly tell people to put it away if I do see it happening. It's way more rude to me than making noises when you're eating.

It is literally saying that the other people there are less interesting than whatever is going on on your IM conversations/facebook/whatever they are checking out.

>> No.7804381
File: 31 KB, 280x237, 1363200752440.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7804217
yyyyyyeahhh that's not how mental disorders work anon

>> No.7804391

>one meal a day
>exercise every day
>dropping 2 pounds a week

So does this mean if I'm 138 pounds now I can be 125 by Halloween? Please tell me I'm right, cgl

>> No.7804412

>>7804391
Eat at least 2-3 meals a day anon. Your metabolism will thank you.

>> No.7804415

>>7804412
Is it the calorie count that's more important? Staying at 1200 or lower?

>> No.7804416

>>7804391
You can be anything you want Anon

>> No.7804419

> be me
> have really really really low self-esteem
> have coped with it in various ways for years
> lolita used to help a lot, it's like my armour against the world
> spend lots on it
> stop buying normalfag clothes and do with what I currently have (absolutely cannot and will never be able to wear lolita at work/school ever)
> fast-forward to now
> really need a haircut (I want short hair again, so much easier to deal with, uhh)
> can't wear eye makeup anymore b/c had to throw it all away for reasons
> think I'm getting smallish amounts of hormonal acne spots

> ...
> now I think I am fugly even in Lolita
> fuck

>> No.7804420

>>7804415
calories is more important. some people do eat just 1 big meal a day. it's alright.

>> No.7804421

>>7804419
Are you me

>> No.7804450

>>7804381
I know, "you can't compare personal suffering" and all that jazz. Still feel like this from time to time though.

>> No.7804469
File: 70 KB, 454x835, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7804197
You know like Tharja, Henry, Pit and such wear...I've noticed Nintendo like them a lot.

My main problem were to get them sleek and shiny like a metallic finish but able to stay put on my cosplays.

>> No.7804485

>>7804469
Attach a fabric backing to them+sock glue

>> No.7804512

>>7803900

Fuck outta here with that mixed signals nonsense. If you asked him straight up, and he couldn't give you a real answer, forget his basic ass and move on. I can't stand people who can't be up front about shit.

>> No.7804518
File: 53 KB, 666x666, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7804315
>bad table manners
Oh this makes me tick like nothing else!
I'm not talking even the little details like which hand to hold the spoon/fork/knife in or how to eat blah blah

I'm talking shit like closing your damn mouth and not smacking like a cow when you chew, and keeping your fingers away from the phone. My brother does that and it makes me so mad.

One instant when I can understand the phone thing and when I personally couldn't take it anymore without taking it, is when people ignore you at the table. I was in this one foreign country, won't say which, and the people there invited me to dinner knowing fully well I didn't speak the language. At the table they asked me ONE question, ignored me from then on and talked in their mother tongue the whole time (several hours) so I couldn't understand shit. I mean fuck English isn't even my first language either but I made an effort to translate everything when they were invited to my place.
So that was the one time I used my phone at the table; sinned I have, but I had no choice.

>> No.7804542

I feel like shit and I want to kill myself so I'm going to order a pizza

>> No.7804564

>>7803892
>>7803899
What areas are you guys from?

>> No.7804569

>>7804564
FL

>> No.7804571

>>7804512
THIS!

>> No.7804578

>>7803869
Invite her over for playing vidya. Don't turn out like me anon.

>> No.7804580

>>7803900
He's probably not sure himself. Maybe he has an SO and feels bad for being into you the first time.
Don't get too hopeful about it. You can try befriending him (tone the thirsty down) and seeing where it goes.

>> No.7804599
File: 23 KB, 704x400, 8923.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>want to make friends with people who have the same interests
>usually end up alone, but occasionally have short conversations with people because of my cosplay
>never see them again
>see other people with loads of cosplay friends

>> No.7804601

>>7804599
Maybe you're an asshole?

>> No.7804604
File: 6 KB, 355x293, tumblr_inline_mudk7bBF711qf4tdm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Starting to get into lolita
>Love playing card suits but not sure if there's anything
>Find tons

>> No.7804606

>>7804601
No. But you might be for asking that.

>> No.7804611

>>7804329
>>7804518
I can mostly deal with the phone thing, actually. Of course it's rude as fuck but most of the time someone who would do that is someone I wouldn't want to talk to anyway. The thing with this girl's disgusting noises is that it's something that affects me on a physical rather than a moral level. It makes me feel sick and completely lose my appetite.

Looks like I'm either going to tell her to close her damn mouth or take my meals away from the table. Which is awesome since I'm pretty sure they already think I have an ED or something. Sigh.

>> No.7804629

>>7804599

<<</r9k/

>> No.7804636

>>7804629
>guys look how new I am!

>> No.7804638

>order dream dress (Nameless Poem)
>two weeks later
>shipment returned to brand
>don't worry, I've had shit like this happen before
>dress gets sent out again immediately
>four weeks later, haven't received anything
>haven't used tracking number either because it always makes me nervous
>get somewhat worried so decide to track package either way
>"Addressee cannot be located - Item returned to sender"
>my Paypal address is correct though
>at least the package will be returned to IM, right?
>nope, package now on Guam instead of back with IM in NY
>I'm in the Netherlands
>mfw

>> No.7804736

>>7804217
Let's not play the oppression olympics now

>> No.7804754

>>7804217
I had to unfollow a friend from high school because all she did was talk about how hard her life was
I couldn't stop laughing when she posted some oppressed-o-meter that said she was "extremely oppressed". She's an extremely oppressed upper-middle class white girl whose parents paid for her college even the multiple classes she failed because she was too busy smoking pot. Her "evil, ignorant, abusive" parents also pay her rent, as well as whatever else she needs since she doesn't have a job because jobs are "too triggering". I think she also recently diagnosed herself as having autism to go with her self-diagnosed depression, self-diagnosed anxiety and whatever other tumblr-fashionable diagnoses are in right now

I fucking hate tumblr

>> No.7804767
File: 2.92 MB, 400x225, 1408039462131.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>talking to super hot childhood friend about how embarrassed I am about lolita and how I never wear it outdoors
>tells me he sees pictures I post on Facebook
>says it's awesome and I shouldn't be ashamed at all
>mfw

>> No.7804778

>>7803869
Matt?

>> No.7804806

>>7803885
Just do what I've done give up on making friends outside the internet.

>> No.7804826

>tfw no bf

>> No.7804828 [DELETED] 
File: 75 KB, 800x1066, me.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7804826
maybe i could be your fit bf darling

>> No.7804833

>>7804828
ayo daddy lemme clap dem cheeks

>> No.7804840
File: 112 KB, 1280x720, [Coalgirls]_Nichijou_04_(1280x720_H.264_AAC)_[37852E4C].mkv_snapshot_10.08_[2011.05.07_00.05.35].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>got my period 2 weeks ago
>not sexually active
>dieting, exercising and losing weight
>142lbs to 138lbs since last period
>feeling good
>vagina is now randomly bleeding outside of my cycle as of two days ago

ohgodwhat's wrong with me

>> No.7804844

>>7804840
Are you on birth control?
Usually when you lose weight you may miss a period(at least, that's what happens to me)

>> No.7804850

>>7804840
If it bleeds, we can kill it.

>> No.7804882

>>7804840
Changes in diet, stress, and a lot of other things can affect your cycle.
I switched to a ketogenic diet and even though I'm on Nuvaring (which keeps my cycle very regular) my period was two days early this month, and much heavier than usual. Menstrual cycles are extremely finicky and can change over a lot of things.

>> No.7804891

>tfw my cycle has been extremely regular for years
>regular as in starts on Wednesday at noon and ends Saturday night, no exceptions
>because of this I only wear tampons/pads on the days that I know I'm going to bleed
Is this a disaster waiting to happen? Should I use precautions whenever I experience a lifestyle change, just in case?
>tfw nobody ever taught me girl stuff and I don't know wtf I'm doing
>tfw pads are expensive and I'm a cheapass

>> No.7804905 [DELETED] 

>>7804891
It's tough being raised by a single father

>> No.7804907

>>7804891
It's tough being raised by two dads.

>> No.7804911

I just want to be popular and help people and make them smile and they'll make me smile too
I'm an attention whore
How do I into popularity /cgl/?
>inb4 show bewbz

>> No.7804913

>>7804891
You can get pantyliners for $1-2 for something like 50-60 of them, they'll last you several months if you're only wearing them around the days when you expect your period to show.

Your financial priorities must be pretty strained if you can't spare $10 for 36 pads unless you're able to go through all of them in a week though.

>> No.7804914

>>7804391
If you don't eat enough your body actually goes into starvation mode and you'll hold onto more fat when you do eat.

>> No.7804915

>>7804891
You're incredibly lucky anon.
It doesn't hurt to be prepared though. Always carry a little emergency tampon with you, just in case.

>> No.7804919

>>7804914
Can confirm, this will happen. Seems to happen more easily to females. I work out with a bikini competitor and we've both had this problem (seems to be common for bikini competitors in general).

Strength training might mitigate it, though. Not sure.

>> No.7804921

>>7804891
You should definitely always be prepared, even if your cycle is very regular at the moment. If you decide to start birth control, it'll be off for a bit, then even out. But as I mentioned in the post above yours, cycles can be completely thrown off by stress, changes in diet, changes in lifestyle, etc. This is also why you only use the rhythm method to conceive, NOT to avoid conception.
While your period may be regular now, you never want to be caught unprepared with white shorts on.

>> No.7804930

>>7804512
#gayguyproblems
Sexuality is hard for some people

>> No.7804945

>>7803950
Working on it. Honestly not 100% sure she's single too, so there's that.

>>7804578
There's a barcade near where we work. I'll try and ask her out to that eventually...

>>7804778
Nope, but good luck to him.

>> No.7804946

>>7803885
I have more friends online than offline, i think i have better experiences online than off, because i tend to attract more people like me compared when i'm in social places with random people.
>>7804217
I feel the same, anon! I have myself social anxiety issues and i have a tendency to feel depressed but my life is really boring, with few friends, not able to going on vacation (need good friends who want to go, about money i can save if i want)so being mostly shut in. I only use my money to buy lolita items and other personal stuff since i don't go out really much.
Wish i can have a mental issue while having a good social life and these attention seekers who whine about how they feel depressed, asocial, not understood need to try really what means having an asocial life.
>or maybe it's just me bitter with people who have social lives

>> No.7804948

>>7804844
I'm not now and never have been on any birth control

>> No.7804953
File: 10 KB, 300x300, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Tfw ugly enough for most people not to be attracted to me but attractive enough that I can't complain about being ugly
I have one of those faces where each part looks okay on their own but they're all put together a tad wonkily so I look kind of homely

>> No.7804954

>>7804919
Sure, I can understand your bikini competitor friend dealing with it because she cuts down to extremely low body fat % for shows but I doubt Anon will have this problem from now until Halloween. Anon's metabolism will eventually slow down. People seem to want to jump on the broken metabolism wagon and claim starvation mode ...

>> No.7804955

>tfw there isn't anything like figinstock for lolita

>> No.7804969
File: 80 KB, 500x670, hiding face.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7804953
>tfw no ugly gf

Imagine a girl so ugly she never left the house, you'd be the only person who would pay her mind. Her hardened spirit, her grateful touch. A developed personality from being forgotten for so long. Her face would be so distinct from all other girls', you'd soon grow attracted to it from familiarity. You'd start to see the other girls as the ugly ones; your unsymmetrical disfigured goddess would represent a deeper, transhumanistic beauty, beyond base and evolutionary instincts. You would be the only one to be able to appreciate her looks, while others turn away in disgust. She would be yours to keep. While other girls' allure fades with time, your attraction for her would only grow more and more with each passing moment together.

>> No.7804992
File: 143 KB, 455x455, 1409702635637.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

> talk to online friend
>they find out Im not a grill or neckbear
>they act different or stop replying entirely

Or
>be an ex fatty
>still take compliments as sarcasm
>get compliment, think they are just humoring me
>start to reply in Italian with pasta to the max.

Dream of couple cosplay forever out of reach

>starting to regret dumping my normie gf

>> No.7804998

>get home from dragon con super inspired and pumped to get started on new costumes
>immediately get sick and turn into a coughing blob of miserable

>> No.7805002

>>7804998
caught an std sleeping around dragon*con huh

>> No.7805005
File: 230 KB, 800x800, boo hoo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>buy cute imitation rabbit fur from taobao
>not expecting much but it actually turns out exactly like I wanted
>make the mistake of leaving it in my unlocked room
>visiting 3yo cousin rips it apart, now there's fucking hair everywhere
>The only fur fabric my local sewing stores have is shitty quality and much more expensive
>I mean that I can get 12 yards of the same taobao fabric for one yard of these fake looking "luxury fur" pieces

It's not like the good fabric cost a lot, but I'm irritated that I'm going to have to wait while my new order comes from China.

Pic is what I had.

>> No.7805011
File: 320 KB, 650x568, 1402153014079.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7805005
is your cousin a dog?
pic related

>> No.7805019

I like /cgl/ feel threads. At least the female feels here are a little bit more legit than the ones on /r9k/ or /lgbt/.

>> No.7805024

>>7805019
Yeah, in these boards too much trolling or explosive flaming. And on /r9k/ too much angry virgin men who will never have a gf because well, their attitude won't help.

>> No.7805025

>>7805011
She's a Tasmanian devil.

>> No.7805026

>>7804969
This is copypasta but betauiful
10/10
I can be that person easily

>> No.7805084
File: 115 KB, 1015x767, 605454-honey_k_02.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I need to get my roommate laid.
>be three weeks ago
>meet roommate
>nice guy, likes anime, lots of similar interests
>not my type in the looks department
>kind of an arrogant (borderline aspie) personality to boot
>we get really high/drunk one night
>fool around
>we never go all the way
>he asks if we could be something more
>calmly explain that we're both not in the right state of mind to make those rush decisions and to wait until morning
>aka the answer is no

>be two weeks ago
>he gets really drunk
>I'm high in my room at 2am
>on laptop on bed
>he comes in and pokes his boner into my side
>"I was just wondering um...if you wanted to play."
>haha no thanks roomie get out ya drunk wanker
>he's been treating me different since that incident

I think he just really needs to let go with some of his sexual tension. I brought him to our college's anime club last night (he's a new transfer) hoping he would talk to some anime girl, but nope, he hung out with mostly dudes.
He needs to make male friends too, but his personality can be so blunt and arrogant I think it puts people off. It's trying enough to live with him.

Welp, my frat friend is vp and he says he's having a house party tonight to try to get more pledges. I think I'll bring roomie with me and see if I can't hook him up with a nice bimbo.

>> No.7805124

>>7805084
>fooling around with roommate

does cgl not understand the concept of don't shit where you sleep?

>> No.7805156

>>7805124
>drunk and high
Let's see what great decisions you make with a guy in your apartment by yourself in those circumstances, o wise one.

>> No.7805177

>>7805156
That's why you don't get drunk and high

>> No.7805183

>>7805156
>drunk and high and not even physically attracted to the guy

lmao quit making excuses for slutting around

>> No.7805188

>>7805183
my ex did this all the time. Still does and wonders why her life is shit and guys leave her after they get a real gf

>> No.7805197

>>7805156
I lived with 5 dudes, constantly having drinking parties and daily smoke sessions and the closest I
got to hooking up with one was walking in on him jacking it on the toilet. What's your excuse?

>> No.7805200

>>7804891
>>tfw pads are expensive and I'm a cheapass
Get into a menstrual cup. $30-40 dollars and will last you 10 years. If your period if so regular you can put it in the day you expect to start bleeding and it's all good. Either that or get into cloth pads.

>> No.7805202

>>7805177
>>7805183
>>7805197
>all this holier than thou
Whatever sluts

>> No.7805229

>>7804891
Mine are only semi-regular in the sense that I can 'feel' when they are going to happen beforehand even if it doesn't always fall on the same date. I only wear pads when I think I going to bleed.

I still have a couple in each of bags though. In the case something happens, whether to me or even to a friend (people are so relieved when they forgot theirs and I have one).

>> No.7805268

>>7805202
>stoner scum calling other girls sluts
Kek

>> No.7805277
File: 132 KB, 500x281, giphy (1).gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>find dream dress online for cheap
>awesome
>talk to seller, ask if a half-n-half payment plan between paychecks is good
>sure thing!
>great, send the first invoice
>oh uh sure
>waits for few days
>so where's that invoice
>oh um I need my parent's help to do that
>...
>check up on her, underage ofc
>tells me to give her a little bit more time to convince them to help her
>really want that dress so go along with it
>weeks pass, no contact
>ok
>money that was gonna go to the dress, now went to bills n shit
>get a message
>hey I can send the invoice today, can you pay all in full now since it's been a few weeks like we decided??
>no, I can still go in half atm though
>oh, well. my parent decided that you have to pay in full. so you can't buy it rn but tell me when you got all of the money
>coming to terms with the fact that even when I do get the money I'm likely never gonna get that damn invoice

Never do online sales with underages. I'd have called it off now but. Dream dress.

>> No.7805287

>>7805202
Says the one who fooled around with her unattractive aspie roommate in less than a week from meeting him. Common sense not to fuck around with a roommate.

>> No.7805739

>>7804911
is your name Brigette?

>> No.7805741

>>7805229
I usually have this weird hunch that I get a day or two prior to getting my monthlies, something like >my period sense is tingling!
And so I know. Then the period shits confirm the arrival of Aunt Flo.

>> No.7805744

>>7803829
Go home and say one hundred Heil Hitlers, and your sins shall be forgiven.

>> No.7805749

>>7805744
unlikely.. but the thought that this person could be living in Germany makes this suggestion extremely entertaining.

>> No.7805866

>>7803869
>FB stalked her to see if she's in a relationship
>couldn't find anything on that
>see picture of her in Lolita at a con
>crushing intensifies

I never meet people like this in real life, especially not at work. Damn, I'd be a real moron to not even try to pursue this.

>> No.7805875

>>7805749
It's actually a quote from this old British comedy series, set in WW2 era France. These two Gestapo soldiers disguise as priests and one of them says that to a peasant who comes to confess.

>> No.7805879

>>7805866
you sound kind of pathetic bro

facebook stalking a co-worker, developing a crush on her because she dresses like a Japanese real doll, and are hyped when she gives you the time of day when you initiate conversation.

she's just being nice and kind of thinks you're fucking weird

how many sluts on /cgl/ post about how their "creepy co-worker" won't leave them alone about animu or something that he thinks they have in common

you're THAT guy

just go to a bar and find some chick that actually wants to talk to you dude

don't do shit for this chick at work she'll try to use you

>> No.7805882

>>7805879
>just go to a bar and find some chick that actually wants to talk to you dude

Not that guy, and I don't know about in other countries, but that shit just DOES NOT happen where I am.

>> No.7805896

>>7805882
well if your culture doesn't use a singles bar as a gathering spot for singles in the area, then use whatever socially acceptable norm your culture has.

It damn sure isn't work, and it damn sure isn't going on her social media page in order to come up with "topics" she may seem interested in when she clearly isn't interested in talking to you.

otherwise she would COME AND TALK TO YOU not the other way constantly.

young guys always say that OH THIS ONE IS DIFFERENT but people are people dude, they're all the fucking same they make decisions and have interests as a result of their social environment. if you live in the same city, same environment, same thought process same decision making skills between all of the 18-25 year olds in the city

there is a reason why marketing groups separate people into gender groups and age segments

>> No.7805897

>>7805882
It doesn't happen anywhere, he's just a faggot
In a bar of all places a girl will wait for guys to come to HER, not the other way around
And why would she with all those free drinks?

Just go somewhere you actually WANT to be, like idk a swimming hall or library or fuck I don't know what you enjoy
Talk to people there

>> No.7805904

>used to like voldie
>supported her, thought her drama was unnecessary
>she was a giant cunt when responding to one of my posts

Bring on the hate

>> No.7805917

>>7805904
she used to be cute before the weight gain and hair nonsense

bitch just can't dress herself, like at all.
/fa/ tried to help her for like 2 years, once in a 2 year span someone said that an H&M dress/skirt thing looked good on her

she started wearing it 3-4 times a week for months straight in every WAYWT

>>7805897
>in a bar
she is there to get drinks and talk to men, or meet people. or dance or w/e but she is out, to be social

>work
she's just trying to make a living, stop stalking your co-workers you fucking neckbeards

>library

yeah, go hit on chicks at the library during finals week 20 mins before class and do it loudly im sure every woman in the place will swoon

>> No.7805918

>>7805904
How know how there's a term for when most online arguements inevitably wind up with someone mentioning the nazis? There should be one for how every fucking thread on /cgl/ always features someone mention that tripfag. I don't actually give a flying fuck about her or the hate she gets, thats what happens when you trip on an anonymous board but maybe you should take a look at where you are and man the fuck up.

>> No.7805982

>Been good friends with this girl for about half a year when she started to get short-tempered and sometimes really mean towards me.
>Still can´t figure out why this happened all of a sudden, because we used to get along great.
>It´s been like a roller-coaster for a year now – sometimes we´re bffs like before, and the next moment she´s mad at me over something that no-one else I know would ever get offended at. Still, I feel like a shitty friend for making her upset.
>It´s gotten to the point when I´m scared to say anything to her (online or irl) and go over anything in my head about 10 times, just to make sure that what I´m about to say doesn´t have anything that she might translate as a hidden insult or me being snide towards her.
>tfw I still wanna be friends with her. Partly because I hope that things go back like they used to be in the beginning (yeah, don´t have much faith in that one) and because she´s the closest friend I´ve made these last couple of years and I do care about her.
>tfw I know this friendship is a vicious circle, bc whenever everything is fine between us, she will be pissed off at me the next moment. I just try not to think about it.
>I sometimes feel, that all of our „problems“ is just my paranoia and over-thinking. She´s really extrovertive and dumps all of her bad feelings on other people without even realising that herself. I tend to take everything in and feel really bad until we patch things up again.
Well.. that came out longer than I expected. Sorry about my English too, not my first language.

>> No.7806006
File: 32 KB, 500x375, yMk2W.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>see pictures of newly made ex's cosplay
>never told me while we were together that he was cosplaying that
>small tinge of betrayal
>should be over ex since he did some shitty things but still get maximum overdrive feels
>sit here and stow in my cosplay depression

>> No.7806165
File: 74 KB, 300x300, lel.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7805879
I agree but without the bar part. He wants a gf, you don't date bar sluts.

>> No.7806179

>>7806165
>Don't date bar sluts

There's no other places to even go.

>> No.7806182

>>7806179
If you don't know where to meet girls anywhere else besides a club or a bar, then you've already failed.

>> No.7806188

>>7806182
yeah not with that advice, he's fapping to his co-workers facebook profile because she talked to him once

>> No.7806192

>>7806182
>>7806188
I'm not even that guy, it's just difficult finding places these days.

>> No.7806208

When I don't have a dress or something coming the mail, I start to feel depressed.
And after they come, I feel really happy at first. But then I start to feel like I couldn't make a nice coord. I have loads of supplies to make accessories to put together coords.. but no motivation.

Help? I don't really even understand why I feel so down in the dumps..

>> No.7806219

>>7805982
Eh, this is not rare. It's a pretty shitty thing about people, but it seems to hold true to most (including me): If they don't really care about you, they won't put any effort anymore. Even worse, this constant lashing out that you experience probably mean she just doesn't enjoy your company for whatever reason.

I don't know you and I don't know her, but the best suggestions regardless would be to be frank about this and ask her what's really going on here. Don't be a punching bag, no one deserves that.

>> No.7806221

>>7806006
So, what did he do? Kinda hard to respond to this.

>> No.7806235

>>7806208
I can't help you but I know how you feel. When I have something in the mail I have something to look forward to and feel giddy and excited, refreshing the tracking info page several times a day. On the day it's due to arrive I'm always very anxious and can't get any work done. Then when it gets here I spend the rest of the day running around making different coords with it and feeling amazingly happy.
Then the next day, when the novelty has worn off, the coords I made don't look so good anymore. It disappears into my closet. I feel kind of empty for a few weeks, until I make another order. Rinse and repeat. Fortunately I have more than enough money to not get in trouble with this and I do end up wearing most of these things out eventually but it still feels like there's something very wrong with all of this.

>> No.7806239

>>7806221
Sounds like either a cosplay that they were going to do as a couple, or it was something that Anon wanted really badly, like her anime/vidya husbando.

>> No.7806273
File: 338 KB, 450x306, iktf.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i'm in two different comms but all the meetups are 2+ hours away
>tfw i'm too scared to be a lone lolita

>> No.7806371

I had unprotected sex with a con girl and I'm afraid I caught an std

>> No.7806388

>>7804599
Go on 4chan to talk about your interests. Hang out with people who you can have fun around no matter what they're into.
>>7804945
Good luck.
>>7804998
Get some rest and drown yourself in antibiotics.
>>7805084
You need to take responsibility for what you've created.
>>7805866
You probably shouldn't FB stalk people. If anyone finds out, you'll be ridiculed endlessly about it. Trust me.
>>7805982
You should tell her everything you just told us. If she doesn't change, cut the friendship. Like burning a wound, it hurts a lot, but will be better in the end.
>>7806239
I think they meant what happened to make them break up.
>>7806273
Go to meetups anyways once in a while. I used to wait 'til my friends could drive me around to hang out (was having car problems), but as soon as I started going to their place myself to hang out, it was a lot more fun.

>> No.7806392

>>7806388
Who the fuck are you?

>> No.7806394

>tfw bf wants to cosplay a certain character but he's really fat
>tfw scared people are going to take pics and make fun of him
>tfw he can't be dissuaded

>> No.7806413

>>7806221
Not really looking for asspats, just venting my feels.

>> No.7806418

>selling something (not /cgl/ related actually)
>let someone talk me a little lower on the price, I had a fair price on it to start with
>person tries to convince me why their offer is good
>this person was about to walk away over $5, so I basically have to foot the postage
>I cave like the fucking idiot I am
>mfw I am now realizing I should have tried my luck on ebay because what I have is actually not as easy to come by as I thought it was and I didn't have to take their offer

ugh. I am so stupid, I hate myself for letting myself get talked into bullshit. It is entirely me to blame here. Obviously I just needed to be more firm but then I was worried I wouldn't sell it at all. It isn't that I lost out on a lot of money but I am pissed this person got away with basically not paying for postage on this item. I lost almost $20 between the fees and postage. I just need to grow a spine...

>> No.7806420

>>7806192
Then you must be daft.

>> No.7806425

>>7805918
Godwin's Law, it's called.

>> No.7806434

>>7805917
>during finals week
Well then don't do it during finals week innit
Have you ever actually talked to a woman?

>> No.7806441

>>7806388
>Get some rest and drown yourself in antibiotics.

isn't the flu a virus why would antibiotics have any use

>help i did not pay attention in school

>> No.7806443

>>7806441
Neither did they

>> No.7806446

>>7806441
Anon might have something other than the flu but that advice is retarded all the same.
>multiple drug resistant bacteria are great!
>let's bathe in unnecessary antibiotics and create more of them!

>> No.7806455

>>7806420
Maybe. It does feel kind of irritating not being one of those /r9k/ woman-haters, but also a bit too socially retarded to know what to do to find them.

>> No.7806467

>>7804415
It's way better and will help you loose weight faster if you eat your 1200 calories in small snacks throughout the whole day.

>> No.7806470

>>7806455
Just join clubs or groups for hobbies that you normally like. There's no point picking up girls if you have nothing in common, I'm sick of neckbeard bottlers complaining how "wimin have no interests or hobbies! Dey r dum!" when the only place they go is pretty much the breeding ground of shallow slags. I mean what else did you fucking expect to find in a club, a microbiologist with a doctor's degree?

>> No.7806474

>>7804891
>pads are expensive

Anon. You can get a bulk box of like 60 pads or tampons for fucking $13.

>> No.7806486

>>7805875
well, I guess that explains why it's funny.

>> No.7806493

>>7806470
To be fair, I always think when people say clubs they are meaning the more hipstery/indie places rather than regular clubs. If we're talking about regular clubs then I agree, but I've met some fun people in more off the beaten track places.

>> No.7806496

>>7806371
that was me. you have AIDS. sorry!

>> No.7806540

>>7806467
Starving yourself is faster although not healthy but the whole 6+ small meals a day to boost metabolism is bullshit.

>> No.7806590
File: 110 KB, 495x499, 1408046251710.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>I show a friend one of my dream dresses, not realizing they've never seen it before even though the print is super well known
>tfw they love it too and tell me they want to buy it for themselves
>tfw I've created more competition for myself if it ever comes up

>> No.7806651

>>7804217
Those are all real mental disorders, anon. They can fuck up an otherwise good life. Even if it doesn't look that way on the surface.

>> No.7806657

/cgl/ related
>one of my favorite artists tweets about how they hate 4chan because 4chan apparently hates all feminism
>reply that it depends on the board, and most don't really care and people are chill if you're not obnoxious. I want equal rights for people, but I browse there...
>"lol it doesn't matter which board, all of 4chan sucks. I swear this is why people get defensive of the term 'gamer'"
>see other replies. they're all stereotypical nerd guys. a rape comment.
>twitter war on my feed
>get caught in the crossfire. weeby girls yell at me because I hate feminism (wat)
I really just want this fight to stop. Both sides are annoying as fuck.

>> No.7806669

>>7805188
>puts all onus on ex gf
>>logically is one of those sad autists poking their boner into their high/drunk roomie

>> No.7806682

>>7806540
It's easier for your body to break down small amounts of food than large amounts of food. If you eat three large meals you're likely to eat more calories than if you snack throughout the day. You're also more likely to overeat, because you're actually hungry. Eating little bits every two hours or so keeps hunger at bay which keeps you from eating too much. I never said anything about metabolism.

I've been eating this way for years and I haven't gained a single pound since I was 16.

Starving yourself is fucking stupid as hell and will kill you / destroy your health.

>> No.7806695

>>7806682
But counting calories lessens the likelihood of overeating.

You'll hear arguments for either meal plan. I think it's more of a personal preference. I personally find it easier to eat large meals as small frequent meals just means I'm hungry all damn day. I save most of my calories for the evening so I can go to sleep nice and full.

In the end, the amount of calories you consume is going to be the most important thing, not the amount of times that it takes you to consume them.

>> No.7806712
File: 653 KB, 268x360, 1408888227963.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw I finally figured out how to filter out that faggot sieg heil
>feels gr8

>> No.7806732

>>7806657
I thought people paid attention if you were a woman talking about it all? Or is it still just "you're either with us or you're a shitlord"?

>> No.7806737
File: 2.26 MB, 1280x720, cgl.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

that feeeeeel

>> No.7806740

>>7806737
...I'm glad I don't know this feel.

>> No.7806750
File: 591 KB, 1258x708, vomiting loli.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7806737
She's even more shapeless in motion.

>> No.7806758

>>7806712
I wish everyone would start reporting instead of responding to his posts. In less than half the responses he gets, that's enough to just make his shit disappear.

>> No.7806759

>>7806235
Thanks anon. Glad to know someone knows how I feel. The sad thing is I feel like lolita is one of the few things that makes me happy.. so this constant roller coaster ride is really not helping :(

>> No.7806776

>>7806732
I have a feeling they were just on a roll and anything that didn't outright agree with them is automatically assumed to be outright against them. I was nice in my replies, so it threw them off and they went after bigger fish.

>> No.7806784

>>7804450
Anon-chan, don't get me wrong. I've felt the same. Fuck, even from the other side, I've questioned how I could possibly be depressed when my life seems so good in comparison to others. But when the rational part of your brain says "it ain't that simple" give it a listen. Plus, jealousy probably ages you or some unkawaii shit.

>> No.7806814
File: 1.95 MB, 500x280, tumblr_naofvtJ5jB1s2wio8o4_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be somewhat attractive girl
>beta as fuck but cover it up by being foulmouthed and harsh otherwise (inb4 "tsundere trash" I hope your dick blows off in a war, honestly)
>quite a few guy friends I learn to know starts hitting on me after a few weeks and never. ever. stops trying initiate conversations with sexual nature once they start going
>beta me is too pathetically beta so I just try to play it off with jokes or play dumb and hope they get the hint
>most of the time they fucking don't
>tfw I need to grow a fucking spine but afraid to lose new friends that doesn't seem socially inept or takes any chance they get to victimize themselves just because I don't want their dicks
>whine on cgl instead of actually doing anything
>hope these guys find themselves some fucking girlfriends or something soon so we can converse like normal fucking people again because they are great otherwise

Not here for asspats, I can already sort of predict what kind of responses I'm going to get but this is somewhat infuriating

>> No.7806833 [DELETED] 

Does anyone else find it depressing how many white women are whores?

Look at the celeb nude leaks, you'd never see nudes of that magnitude in Asia. Plus, Jennifer Lawrence openly talked about shit like dildos and buttplugs. She deserved being shamed like that.

Why are white women such whores?

>> No.7806834

>>7806833
Baito-chan, plz

>> No.7806837

>>7806833
>Why won't women fuck me?
ftfy.

>> No.7806838

>>7806837
I have an Asian girlfriend. She fucks me quite enough thank u.

>> No.7806840

>>7806833
Asians are whores too, they just talk about it less.

>> No.7806849

>>7806840
I don't think so Tim, my girlfriend was a virgin into her early 20s.

>> No.7806852
File: 45 KB, 500x336, UoD4QTm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A huge thanks to all the seagulls who had nice words to say in the fursuit thread that was probably originally started as b8.

It boosted a lot of my self-esteem and I feel a lot better about my line of work.

You're all fabulous.

It's nice to see that a ton of you aren't quite as quick to jump on the bandwagon of pure rage like I originally thought.

>holy shit, cgl has a semi-open mind and doesn't just jump to conclusions??

But seriously, the amount of b8 threads lately.
I'm blaming /v/.

>> No.7806856

>>7806833
Feminists are successfully creating a society of shameless sluts

>> No.7806860

>>7806856
It's the brazen nature of their arrogance that angers me. Women wouldn't even look a man in the eye 100 years ago, they'd be terrified.

>> No.7806865 [DELETED] 

>>7806860
This idea also applies to sex. Nature has given men a logical disgust of committing to sluts, because it’s a slut that will cuckold him and cause him to waste his resources raising spawn that is not his. As much fun as sluts are to bang, men can’t help but value relationships with women who are more virginal, but when you create a pro-slut culture that encourages all girls to sleep around, another step towards garbage equality is created. So now not only will we have ugly girls everywhere, but they will be all sluts as well. The feminists are succeeding in dragging down quality girls to their inferior level.

>> No.7806873

>>7806865
They do it because the idea of pure girls is a form of competition that angers them and causes inferiority complex. The cosplay scene is full of them.

>> No.7806875

>>7806712
Share your knowledge pls

>> No.7806877
File: 40 KB, 325x325, Set_your_bait.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7806856
>>7806860
>>7806865
>>7806873

>> No.7807027

>finally have spending money
>really need to pay down my credit card
>but my dream dress is up for sale and I never see it anywhere
Fuck, being a responsible adult sucks ass.

>> No.7807064

>Be me
>freshman at CC, however already guaranteed transfer at university either at the end of my freshman year or sophomore year depending on my grades this year
>all my friends are at universities now and I'm still back home
>know I'm gonna do alright but having to bide my time for a year or two while all my friends are having the time of their lives in college is depressing
>not many con friends and nobody to room with for cons
>to top it all off tfw no gf

I'm just bored and lonely /cgl/ plus every time I see my friends tagged in photos of these awesome parties or new friends on FB it just opens up the old wounds.

>> No.7807077

Finally told my 3DPD crush my feelings, she said that she didn't want to be in a relationship at all right now. I'm now kind of heartbroken and have decided to just start working the fuck out.

>> No.7807096

>>7807077
Do it dude, even if it doesn't get you her specifically it'll certainly get you girls, cuter ones not to mention you'll feel better, look better, be physically able to do more and a huge confidence boost

>> No.7807103

>>7806875
4chanx

>> No.7807105

>>7807077
>>7807096
Hello, I'm here to tell you that working out has done absolutely nothing for my self confidence, social awkwardness, or success with women. In fact, if anything it has made things worse as it's made me realise that I have a failing in my personality and attitudes rather than just being bad for looks.

On the plus side, I can lift up heavier things.

>> No.7807108

>>7807064
Get off facebook, shit will only depress you even more. Get good grades and you'll be out by the end of your freshman year and would have only missed a year from all that so called fun. Knowing you are going to succeed and going to leave home for college in the next year, do things you were too pussy to do like talking to girls because there is the likelihood of you never seeing them again as you'll be out of town for university. Keep that in mind and make moves. You'll end up having your own fun for your last remaining year back home in CC. Who knows, you might get a gf to past the time.

>> No.7807118

>>7807105
As another fit faggot with 8% body fat, working out has done a lot for my self confidence, social awkwardness, and success with women. I was able to lose my virginity without me doing all the work and the girl picked ME up. I actually have qts starting conversations with me rather than the reversal. Fitness has shaped my life.

>> No.7807124

>>7806875
Someone posted a helpful picture here >>7806762
Also you need to be on the regular /cgl/ (or wherever) page to get the full menu, it doesn't work if you're in the catalog.

>> No.7807137

>You need 681 Calories/day to lose 2 lb per week.

cries but i want to be thin

>> No.7807140

>>7807137
then go for 1lb a week and save yourself the suffering

>> No.7807145

>>7807140
need it by Halloween sorry

At least I'm trying

>> No.7807149
File: 144 KB, 500x483, 1408260139455.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7807096
I feel remarkably good after working out, but I don't know if I'm doing it properly. I want to be able to pull off a Jojo for the February con, but that seems unlikely.

>> No.7807155
File: 1019 KB, 500x270, 1403191042259.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>boyfriend tells me he loves waterparks
>boyfriend's friend invites us on a double date to a waterpark
>bonus they 5-10 minutes away from it and invited us for a sleepover as well for convenience
>super excited
>buy cute frilled japanese swimsuit just for the occassion
>It gets here and I show it off to him
>boyfriend tells me he really doesn't feel like going
>crushes me and his friend in the process
>tell him I'm crushed
>he tells me he still "doesn't feel like it"
>waterpark is closing next week
>his friend found someone else to go out with
>they're going out today as I stay home watching him play dota

I-Its not like a waterpark/amusement park is my dream date setting or anything..

>> No.7807163

>>7807155
>I stay home watching him play dota

I will never understand this. You might as well go, it's not like you're gaining anything from it, and he's probably happier being left alone with it anyway.

>> No.7807164

>3 1/2 hours of gym a day
>when will all my hard work pay off?

>> No.7807168

>>7807155
sounds kind of lame that he didn't go just because he didn't feel like it. Even though you and the friend were obviously excited to go and all. Sounds kind of selfish.

>> No.7807171

>>7807163
I would go but his friend got his first gf and he feels the need to PDA all over the place.
if we went we would of ditched them anyway when I got uncomfortable. maybe thats why he's been against it?

>set my streetpass special setting to say "waterpark.." when I pass my boyfriend

>> No.7807176

>>7807171
>>set my streetpass special setting to say "waterpark.." when I pass my boyfriend
That's so horribly passive aggressive but it also made me laugh.

>> No.7807177

>>7807164
>3 1/2 of gym a day

It'll pay off when you end up in fucking hospital, calm down nigger. It's not about being there for a long time, it's about doing the right things while you are there.

>> No.7807178

>>7807164
Depends on what you're eating, what you're doing at the gym, how long you've been going and what kind of results you're hoping to see... Did you take a before picture? The changes are slow and you look in the mirror every day so looking at a before picture every three weeks or so is going to help you see how much you've changed

>> No.7807180

>>7807177
and rest, don't forget rest.

>> No.7807181

>>7807171
>set my streetpass special setting to say "waterpark.." when I pass my boyfriend

That's glorious

>> No.7807196

>>7807168
I did tell him that it was selfish when everyone was so excited and just waiting on him.
he told me that it was me who was being selfish and he doesn't want to go because of
>he wants to go when the "moment is right"
>self confidence issues with his body
>he prefers staying in all the time
a different reason every time I asked him

we've been waiting a month on him. I understand the self confidence issues and told him I would buy him a waterproof/swimming shirt if he needed. he then brought up other excuses

He asked me to sit home and watch TV with him today but I dropped the plans to play videogames in my room. he told me I'm being selfish f by getting so upset and if I wanted to go so badly go with the PDA team and be a third wheel. I wanted to go with him.

I didn't think I would get so much protest from someone who talked to me for a long while about how much they love waterparks. When I was invited I acted like a kid that was told I was going to disneyland, and he showed similar excitement. I wonder whats going on?

>> No.7807211

anyways, back on track
>see an set of dream dress of mine
>the set is amazing, wristcuffs, two pairs of socks, headbow, favorite colorway
>$475 is starting bid
>buy it now is $516
so conflicted

>> No.7807228

>wish it was less taboo to wear jsk's without a blouse

>> No.7807233

>>7807228
Cardigans and boleros are acceptable too, anon. I'm sure you can rock one of those instead if you don't like blouses!

>> No.7807241

Just had a wonderful day ruined because of a father I haven't seen in 12+ years. Went to goodwill and found some loliable blouses and a pair of shoes and some clothing pieces to modify for cosplay-yay. Even found a zentai suit for my Tingle Halloween costume
Then on the way back riding my bike a woman stopped me asking if I was who she thought I was and who my dad was. Turns out this is another half sister I never knew I had but had in fact met before. Turns out my shithole of a father had another daughter while with my mum and even brought her to Christmas a handful of times. I played with her a bit as a child and never knew she was my half sister. She thinks I still have contact with my father and his family is still lying to my brother and the other half siblings about seeing my father. I'm just kinda numb right now, not angry, not sad, just blah.
I'm not even excited to start modifying the cosplay clothes or removing the rhinestones from the loliable blouses.

>> No.7807270

>>7807228
Do it but don't call it lolita. That's all.

>> No.7807283
File: 490 KB, 499x260, season0.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7803984
Ugh there was a dude like that in one of my Geology classes. Wore a musty trenchcoat that smelled like corn chips and regret every day (even in summer). He'd constantly condescend to me and talk to me about geological concepts like I was an idiot when we JUST LEARNED ABOUT THEM. When I was sick he gave me his "notes" which were just copies of the handouts and pretend code written on it. He was disappointed when I didn't ask him about his super secret language and even said as much. He followed me after class and would ride the bus with me even though he wasn't going in that direction. He just "had time to kill between classes" and was willing to spend 10 bucks a day, apparently.

When he asked me out and I politely declined his request, he went full /r9k/ on me. He bitterly complained about how he had been so nice to me and I was using him, called me shallow, slut, the whole nine yards.

This semester, he apparently saw me hanging out with one of my friends at a Starbucks. My friend is tall, Italian-American, keeps himself in shape and has full sleeve tattoos. And yeah, he kind of looks like a meathead so a lot of people assume he's a douche who treats everyone like shit--all of which are categorically untrue. All of this information is important because he contacts me out of the blue because of it.

>whines about how unfair it is I'm dating some ignorant douchebag instead of a guy who will treat me right
>goes on the whole 'girls only like assholes and nice guys finish last' rant expected of dudes like him
>my friend I mentioned earlier is actually queer as the day is long and in a happy, long-term relationship
>tfw I don't tell him because I don't want to start more unnecessary drama

>> No.7807286
File: 192 KB, 278x323, 1400114533956.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>buy cute underwear set from taobao
>braw has bows
>underwear is skirted
>it arrives
>my mother and I joke about how the bottom is so small it could only fit a 9 year old girl
>sister is 9
>we give it to her
>it fits her comfortably and she says this is the comfiest pair of underwear she has ever worn and loves the little skirt

don't buy underwear from china unless you have the ass of a 9 year old girl.
I'm serious. never again. my sister isn't even fat.

>> No.7807297

>>7807228
If it's a summer/spring themed sort of coord, I can see it working, but really, JSK stands for jumperskirt, which are meant to be worn with a shirt underneath.
There's always OP versions, or cardigans/boleros though.

>> No.7807321

>>7804217
lrn2mental health, please. Mental illness doesn't work like that in the slightest. There is almost always a chemical component, especially if it runs in families. You know what that means, don't you? They could have every material thing they ever wanted, a loving family and a boyfriend who looks like a model and has a dick made of chocolate that ejaculates 100 dollar bills and they would still have depression or anxiety.

A kid I've known since elementary (we weren't exactly friends because he was older and in different classes, but I thought he was a nice guy) lost a very long, very private battle with depression last month and committed suicide. He had everything going for him. I work with his mom and she's known me almost my whole life. He and a lot of people like him force themselves to act as if nothing is wrong out of shame because of shitstains who tell them they have no reason to be depressed every time they talk about their experiences with mental illness.

/rant

Sorry, this is an extremely sore topic for me.

>> No.7807444

>>7807241
Jaysus anon, you should sell your life story to Mexican soap opera script writers.
I'm so sorry.

>> No.7807448

>>7807196
just fucking go without him.
if he gets mad at you for going to the waterpark without him you can just tell him that he has no right to get mad because you've been pushing him to go.

>> No.7807453

> Meet guy at con
> Hang out
> Go to another con together
> Hang out more
> First guy I've really been interested in
> No idea what I'm doing
> Feel like I'm creeping
> Message every day for no real reason
> Feel like I shouldn't but those SENPAI NOTICED ME feels

I'm really bad at this ;_;

>> No.7807458

>>7807196
>>7807155
>Remember, this guy has a GF and you don't

>> No.7807479

>>7803829

how the hell can you forget something like that?

do you "accidently" go out without shoes sometimes too?

>> No.7807483

>>7807283
Oh ho sounds likè my guy alright
It's fascinating how they probably live worlds apart but still manage to act exactly the same

>> No.7807485

>>7807483
Ignoee the fada I have a terrible keyboard

>> No.7807486

>>7803976

iktf

>> No.7807515

>>7804767

that's literally the reaction anyone else would have given you. not saying its your case but most people would say the exact same thing to sound nice

>> No.7807521

> tfw talking to someone who spews SJW shit

Thank god it's a civilized discussion, I'm trying to get them to realize that people do not 'misgender' them because they hate them and they should calm the fuck down about it.

>> No.7807538

>>7807521
>Talking to someone who spews SJW shit
I just laugh every time they say something stupid. (which is pretty often) They get frustrated, start throwing a tantrum, and make themselves look like an ass.

>> No.7807548

>>7807538
they're using custom pronouns so I think that says enough. But I decided to be a nice person for once and ask them, in all honesty, why the fuck they feel the need to use a custom pronoun.
But yeah I generally just laugh at them.

>> No.7807556

>>7807548
So what did xe say
>mfw people actually use that shit unironically

>> No.7807561

>>7807556
eh they were pretty tame towards me (mostly because I didn't mock them but showed actual interest in their answers)
Basically they mostly seem to be angry people refuse/can't remember their pronouns. Deep inside I think there's nothing more selfish then forcing people to remember a special fucking set of pronouns only you use and then get angry at them when they question why the fuck you'd need special pronouns.

Also the idea that those people seem to pick their pronouns by what they think sounds/looks the best (for their gender). By that reasoning I can use queenself because I think that fits my gender better.

>> No.7807570

>>7807077
Addendum: We're at the same school, and I feel absolutely isolated from women in general. I assume things will sort themselves out in time, but I have no idea what to do in the present.

>> No.7807575

>>7807479

That doesn't seem like an equivalent at all.

More like forgetting a tooth brush or any other random piece of a costume.

>> No.7807578

>>7807570
>>7807077

This is why I keep feeling like that to myself.

Better to dream of what could be.

>> No.7807583

>>7807548
I've worked with children before, SJW's have the mentality of a spoiled child. They want things their way, and if they don't get it they have a meltdown.

You can't humor these people, you can't reason with these people. At least children grow up and have a chance of changing their behavior.

>> No.7807589

>>7807124
tyvm, anon!

>> No.7807602

>>7805982
IRL Tsuntsun

>>7807453
do et
go with da flow

>> No.7807623

>tfw you have exams in two days and all you can do is procastinate like crazy and then feel like shit about it

this is starting to become a problem, i can't even bring myself to sit down and study

>> No.7807633

>>7807623

What do you have big exams for already? School has only been in session for a couple weeks

>> No.7807639

>>7807633
There are a few colleges that start earlier like in early August. A month is would be about a good time for an exam

>> No.7807717

>>7807064
Just not watch anymore fb feed page, i did it years ago and i feel better to not see the busy social lives of my fb contacts while mine is pretty boring. I only check the timelines of my close friends.

>> No.7807931

Repostin from previous thread since it was autosaging.
>Be me
>Ex friend would make a wonderful lolcow
>Typical tumblrite
>gender fluid pansexual (very obvious this is for attention)
>bad taste in clothes
>what is makeup
>An evil part of me wants to create a glorious lolcow for us all
>All I need to do is send her an anon or two telling her that she would be sosososoo cute as a lolita
>She would probably go for it because attentionwhore
fuck I'm a cunt but I would honestly do it if my girlfriend didn't see her enough that she would be annoyed by her talk of bodyline purchases.
cgl has really corrupted me

>> No.7807946

>>7804315
>table manners
Oh my god I'm so glad it isn't just me.
My preteen sister is fucking disgusting. She leaves her mouth open and smacks her food and gets it all over her face and in her hair before she got it short.
And to top it all off:
>Uh sister you have a little food on your face
>SHUT UP ANON I DON'T CARE
>Motions to close mouth
>SHUT UP
This is often accompanied by throwing something. Common objects include forks, napkins, food, and glasses of orange juice.
I can't wait to move out.

>> No.7807979

>>7805277
>tfw I was doing fine with online stuff when underage and my parents would just shake their heads at the sudden drops in my bank account and let me do my thing
I was a good kiddo with nice tolerating parents

>> No.7807998
File: 36 KB, 500x750, 7a0f2f52-7f6d-465c-a089-3b9489a21.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>can't do a cosplay for a con this weekend because of the convention's ridiculous dress code policy (Females AND males must cover 60% of their chests)
>seriously considering doing CIA from TDKR because I have everything I'd need

Why are certain cons so picky about this shit? I have several friends who have had issues, and last year I had to place bandaids over my nipples at the con because my cut-off was " too revealing" and they threatened to kick me out.

>> No.7808001

>>7807931
What's her tumblr? I'll send her a messge.

>> No.7808006

My boyfriend and I finally got my engagement ring today.

I'm so happy.

>> No.7808012

>>7804315
>>7804518
>>7807946
Jesus Christ. That's not bad table manners. Bad table manners is putting your elbow on the table, or pouring water into your wine glass after drinking. The shit you're describing is downright animalistic. Jesus.

>> No.7808017

>>7808006
Congrats anon!

>> No.7808035

>>7808001
alltime-howaboutno

>> No.7808040

>>7808012
Anon with the sister here.
She's an animal in general. She threw a screaming fit once because she didn't want the window in the car open.

>> No.7808048

>>7808035
Sent.
God speed anon.

>> No.7808050

>>7807479
It had never been unpacked from a previous con, so out of site out of mind? I mean, it was a natural colored hair wig with minimal styling.

My real hair matches the character so it wasn't too big a loss. But wigs just stay nicer throughout the con as most people here know.

>>7803847
There are some. Not many, but enough prominent photographers where it will be seen by lots.

>> No.7808053

>>7808048
Knowing "them" you'll get a reply very soon. She's on her ipod 24/7, or at least was when I was talking to her. If this works out, I might post some stories.

>> No.7808061

>>7807946

Fuck, do you have my sister? Every time she throws a spoiled brat baby tantrum I want to smack the bitchy look right off her face.

>Hey sis you should bathe you smell disgusting and your hair is a dreadlock
>"GOOD! I LIKE IT THAT WAY!"
>Hey sis clean up this giant food mess you left on the table
>"NO! I DON'T CARE!"

She's a product of my mother not giving a fuck and my stepdad giving too much of a fuck and never letting her do anything for herself. She doesn't know how to bathe herself, and as an extension she refuses to help give the dog baths. Ass-length thick ringlet hair and she lets it frizz up and get so disgustingly oily that you can see all her dandruff.

I swear to god she's fucking retarded because she's 13 and can't even bathe herself. Between that and her Vampire Knight obsession she's gonna be someone's weeboo story someday.

>> No.7808065

>>7805918
The only possible use I can see for tripping is posting in the help/progress/con/bst threads.

Where there is a continuous conversation going.

But feels threads, or general drama threads, I don't understand. I mean out of all the boards it makes the most sense on this one, but still.

More cosplay related tho
BF works really hard on costume, puts 4 months of work into it. I personally think it looks fucking awesome. But I'm biased.
Go to con, no one takes pics. Go to group photoshoot for the series, no one wants pics either.

I feel super bad because he put all this work in but got no recognition? On top of that it was a bitch and a half for him to wear. I mean, we both knew going in that it wasn't the most popular of characters, but we figured the cool looking factor would come into play.

Life man.

>> No.7808071

>>7808061
Wow, thats some next level shit there. I'll remember that next time she throws a tantrum, at least she bathes once or twice a week.

>> No.7808095

>friend agrees to go to con and do a cosplay together
>said cosplay has us wearing very similar things
>both of us wants to look cohesive and accurate
>butt heads from fabric choices to construction ideas
>;__;

>> No.7808196

>>7804998
>
ugh. the bf and i both caught the crud from dragoncon too... I have to wonder how many others did as well.

>> No.7808224

>>7808071

Yeah, my sister has to be bribed into the shower, I swear to god she must have a phobia of water or something. It's so gross. She never brushes her hair so when she conditions massive clumps get pulled out and she leaves them in the drain or smears them on the wall.

Lets not even start with her inability to cope with feminine hygiene issues. Chewing with her mouth open? Your sister sounds so much more bearable than mine.

>> No.7808241

>>7807286
>braw

Dude they post the measurements on the page 90% of the time. This shit is made for tiny asian women, what the shit did you expect?

>> No.7808244

>>7808050
>There are some.
Then you're going to have to take the high road and admit to people that you have an evil identical twin out to destroy your credibility as a cosplayer and that bitch did not wear a wig just to ruin your good name.

>> No.7808251

>>7808224
>>7808071
>>7808061
>>7807946
How do you guys even tolerate this. How did you let your poor siblings fall this far.

>> No.7808253

>Sell something on ebay.
>A few days later, buyer messages and asks for a few weeks extra to pay because of an emergency.
>Agree, because it will take even longer to find another buyer.
>Around the agreed time they ask for another extension, and promise up and down that they really will pay. They REALLY want my item.
>Foolishly agree.
>It goes past the date I can get my fees refunded.
>They never pay.
>I can tell by their feedback they've been buying and paying for other shit.
>Then they mark it as "payment sent" without sending a payment.
Are you kidding me? I'm not shipping it, there's nothing in my PP. That's the very last time I will make an allowance like that.

>> No.7808255

>>7808224
Go to an indian grocery store, buy a shaker of asafoetida (aka devils dung, get the powder-- not the tablets) and give her a sprinkle (without her knowing or anyone else seeing) every other day or so. There is no adjusting to that smell, she will bathe all on her own because it's an awful smell. Keep it up and increase the frequency so that she's bathing every day. You shouldn't have to do this, it's sneaky and borderline evil but it works.

Asafoetida is soo stinky it's used in hindi exorcisms because demons can't take the smell of it. Do NOT get it on you and when you aren't applying it to your little sister keep it capped. This is not the sort of stuff you want to be cleaning out of your carpet.

>> No.7808256
File: 38 KB, 363x310, you&#039;re serious.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7808251

You think I'm gonna get within ten feet of a girl who can't even touch a pad or walk through the bras in a department store without screaming in fear? Right. Yeah. Okay.

>> No.7808262

>>7808255

She didn't even notice that her room smelled when she locked the dog in there with her and let it shit in the corner. She's fucking disgusting.

But I'll see about going to the Indian grocer and getting some of that stuff.

>> No.7808268
File: 132 KB, 502x614, 1409971043904.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>(temporarily LDR'd) boyfriend promises lewd roleplay time in reward for me finishing college stuff early
>i do
>i've been waiting a week to do it because of our schedules, him being narcoleptic, him being sick twice and me being sick once

I'm now so pent up I can't even work on this week's homework properly and nothing's really taking the edge off. Ugh.

>> No.7808276

>tfw BF caught a wolf spider almost the size of a saucer on his fucking arm
>it's in a jar in his basement, where we chill all the time
>tfw severely arachnaphobic

I'm not going to be able to be down there without being really nervous.

>> No.7808284

>>7808256
Do it. I was in the same situation with my exbf's 13 year old son, but that stuff will gag a pig it's so bad. Suddenly the boy got really good at taking showers all on his own.

>> No.7808288
File: 841 KB, 500x270, kuroi_mato_cry.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Diagnosed with depression in various stages of my life.
>Happened early on so have trouble connecting with people in many ways.
>Finally get a crush on someone for more than a week.
>Find out like a month later they like me.
>Wow this is great holy shit.
>They don't want to date whatever that's cool.
>Get really attached to them anyway over the next four or so months.
>Go through major depressive states, always handle it on my own. Whatever.
>Today it was about them.
>We're talking and conversation veers in a direction where I could talk about it.
>Whatever. I'll talk about it since in my one previous relationship and various friendships, my lack of being able to communicate problems was the main issue.
>End up really upsetting them.
>Definitely said too much-- nothing mean, just upsetting.
>Really fucked this shit up.
>Ended with them going to bed really upset before I could explain everything.

To make it somewhat /cgl/ related we met through animu.

>> No.7808293

>>7808276
>keeping wolf spiders captive
>not letting it roam free to kill other bugs in the area

>> No.7808296

>>7808061
>because she's 13
it's not because of your parents, it's because of her age. I was similar at 13 because I had no friends and resorted to playing Runescape 24/7.
I turned out to be depressed, it's a phase, she'll grow out of it.

>> No.7808299

>>7807578
Hope is poison to action. Better to fail and do something else than sit and eat lotus all day.

>> No.7808300

>>7808256
Dude I think she has some gender selfhate shit going on or something. Go lecture her on Marie Curie and Joan of Arc ASAP and don't let her know 4chan and MRAs exist. Nor Tumblr.

>> No.7808301

>>7808293
It was on his arm and he knows I'm terrified of them and if he'd let it go I'd be freakin' even more.

Don't care if they're helpful, I'd rather get a mosquito bite than see a giant fucking spider.

There aren't really any bothersome bugs in the basement anyway, it's too cold for them down there. I don't know what that asshole was even doing.

Also if it's a female (I haven't seen it, thank god) I will not put up with hundreds of tiny spiders fucking everywhere.

>> No.7808302

>>7808061
>a dreadlock
Not even multiple dreadlocks, just one big dreadlock? lmao

>> No.7808306

>>7808244
This made me giggle, thank you for improving my night. I'll draw up the wanted posters immediately.

>>7808196
3 down in my house. I know of two other houses as well :(

>> No.7808308

>>7803953
I also feel like I end up giving a lot of mix signals. I feel bad, but Idk what i want most of the time

>> No.7808313

>>7808302
Yes, I can vouch for that. I'm mixed black and during depression didn't wash, had to butcher my hair of because it mingled in one signle heavy and painfull dreadlock.

>> No.7808418

>>7803827
>tfw no qt cosplaying gf

>> No.7808427

>tfw realising taken guy has feelings for me
He's a fellow cosplayer and gamer but with a normalfag girlfriend who is really nice. We would work together really well as friends (and maybe more) but I don't want it to be because I'm one of the only girls he knows who shares his interests.
Lately he has been vaguely flirty and shows that he cares about me more often - it feels nice but also kind of skeevy because I find it hard to trust people who cheat...

>> No.7808432

>>7808427
If he gets too flirty, why don't you tell him you don't think it's fair on his gf?

>> No.7808466

>>7808432
I usually give him the 'are you serious?' eyebrow raise at the moment because I don't want to outright tell him to back off. Partially because I don't entirely mind it, but you're right. If he takes it much further I'll just remind him about his girlfriend.

>> No.7808474

>>7808466
maybe hes just really friendly and your mind is just telling you hes acting flirty because you have a thing for him.
seems like youre just trying to create some unnecessary drama.

>> No.7808479

>>7808256
When I was really young I acted like this. I was terrified of puberty. I had plans of taking a knife to my tits when they grew, then move to my own island and adopt a bunch of kids who would also not be allowed to grow up. I was gonna make it into a country and outlaw things like makeup or nice clothes.
Honestly I don't know why I'm not a serial killer.

>> No.7808482

>>7808302
>>7808313
Yep, happened to me, past waist length, lovely blonde hair and I didn't care enough to brush it, turned into one huge dreadlock.
>tfw it's kind of comforting to know it wasn't just me.

>> No.7808485

I'm finally getting on birth control and I'm worried that it will make me gain weight. If that's the case, I'd really rather continue to avoid it.
Do you seagulls have any experience with birth control? Will you still visibly gain weight even if you eat healthy and work out? I'm 5"4 and weight 104 lbs, how much do you think I will gain and will it make a difference? I have the perfect body type for lolita and I really don't want that to change so any advice would be appreciated.

>> No.7808491

>>7808485
It's extremely individual, but it seems like those who do gain weight get just a couple of pounds because of increased appetite, so it shouldn't make any difference if you can resist that. I've been on them for 4 years and haven't changed a bit (except less periods which is awesome)

>> No.7808492

>>7808479
Anon you cray.
Being afraid of puberty sounds like a really common thing, though, especially for girls. Both your body and mind are going through a lot of changes you have absolutely no control over and it's scary. At least for me, I hated that my body was becoming more womanly and people started treating me differently, either like a sexual object (even though I had absolutely no experience with anything to do with sex, I was 13 for goodness' sake) or as something dirty, just because I had these fat deposits growing on my chest. I didn't want to go shopping for bras because that would be like acknowledging that I wasn't a kid anymore. The fact that the boys in my classes didn't experience much change until a few years later just made the whole thing even more confusing since I only had male friends at the time.
Being a teenage girl is terrifying!

>not that that excuses eating like a pig, not washing yourself and throwing things at people, though
>also I now enjoy cute bras and makeup and girly shit but it took at least five years for me to become comfortable with the whole thing

>> No.7808497

>>7808485
>tfw 5'4" and 115lbs and most lolita already hangs off me like a sack
Tell me your secrets! Sometimes even corset lacing is not enough since the bodice just sits awkwardly when I lace it in all the way.
When I went on birth control years ago I didn't gain any weight but my breasts went up a cup size. I was glad, though, since it balanced me out a lot more. It really depends on the individual how your body deals with it.

>> No.7808500

>>7808427
>because I find it hard to trust people who cheat...
that's because you shouldn't.

>> No.7808507

>>7808497
My waist is 60 cm and bust is 68, so I feel your pain... I wear a padded bra, tighten it as tight as it will go, stick to more petite-bodied oriented pieces, wear waist belts, lightly alter pieces, you name it.
I just like my tiny body.

>> No.7808528

>>7808253
Pretty sure you can still mark their account as unpaid buyer or something. I've had to do it a few times in the past with crappy ebayers.

>> No.7808540

>>7808485
My family doctor said it's usually people who were going to gain weight anyway, i.e. haven't finished puberty, poor eating/exercise habits to start with etc. and that actually you can't control for all the confounding factors in the studies that look at weight gain. Boobs changing is definitely a possibility though

>> No.7808554

>>7808540
I guess I don't really mind getting somewhat bigger boobs. I can always wear a sports bra if I want them flatter, and maybe people will stop calling me a man if I actually have some...

>> No.7808556

>>7808485
I went on birth control two years back, wasn't worth it in the end.
All it did was make me depressed and more frigid than an icebox thus eliminating any need for sex and therefore the birth control itself. And I have a low libido to begin with.

>> No.7808562

>>7806737
Source on this?

>> No.7808568
File: 29 KB, 350x357, sbc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7805026
m-me too

>> No.7808595

>>7806371
Go get tested then you sack of shit. It's what you get for not wrapping your dick. You might've gotten her preggers too.

>> No.7808608

>>7808299

Failing hurts though.

You know what doesn't hurt? Sitting in my room dreaming of what could be.

>> No.7808620

>>7806737
tfw so used to tunamelt-chan that all I can focus on is the first guy's awful early 2000's jeans.

>> No.7808644

>>7808492
>being treated like a sexual object after puberty kicked in
Oh god yes the memories. I got puberty really early, I was 11 when I got my first period. I was a little chubby so I got a massive set of knockers really soon, too, and quickly realized that wearing certain kind of tops garnered me a lot of male attention - adult male attention. I felt fucking violated most of the time. I remember being 13, going to an amusement park on a really hot day and having to buy a shirt to cover myself up with, because the halterneck top I was wearing was making adult men stare at me like dogs.
It took me several years of massive self hate and weight loss to start thinking that my body isn't dirty.

>> No.7808757

>tfw you started as a sweet (almost OTT) lolita and now you really really like classic/toned down gothic

>> No.7809226

I wouldn't consider myself a depressed individual but every once in a while I'm just really sad.

I start feeling a certain void and hopelessness.

I'm with someone that cheated on me, doesn't want to be with me, but gets sad thinking about being alone and I do too. due to circumstances, we're still together but it should end soon.

I'm also extremely afraid of outgrowing my passion too quickly. despite all the hate and drama, I love conventions and convention goers. I love cosplayers and nerds. even you, narutards. you have a special place in my heart. yin and yang or some shit.

I may be on the wrong board.

>> No.7809289
File: 14 KB, 256x196, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Be me
>meet girl at con back in august
>get her #
>we text every now and then, although not as much as either of us like because she's playing hard to get
>decide to play along, I don't text her for 3 weeks (didn't mean for it to be that long, just had shit to do)
>text her "hi" just to test the waters
>about 13 minutes later she posts some long winded status about romance, girls, what we love about them and what they love about us
>it was actually really good peice of writing
>don't want to seem daft but can't help but feel this isn't at least, partly due to me just texting her for the first time in 3 weeks

Wat do /cgl/, I don't wana go in guns blazing about how "I know it was about me" when it might not have been. Halp please

>> No.7809811

>>7808757
We're in the same boat, anon.

>get interested in lolita (mainly classic)
>finally get into the fashion but wear sweet for some reason
>slowly going back to my classic roots
>trying to sell off my sweet stuff
>planning a gothic coord for an upcoming uni event

>> No.7809900

>tfw no cosplay bf
>standards aren't even that high
>just be relatively tall and not a dick

>> No.7810009

>>7808528
I reported them as a problem buyer, but I don't get my fees back. I know they were stringing along other sellers at the same time, I hope a few others reported them so the buyer requirement filters will block them. I hate that eBay eliminated the ability to see what else a user has been buying, and the dates on feedback. That would have completely prevented this.

>> No.7810021

>>7809900
unless you're also relatively tall, requesting someone who is relatively tall is a relatively tall order.

also, you got doubles. celebrate?

>> No.7810171

>>7809900
I too, long for a cosplay Bro.

My house-mate is near phobic of his picture getting taken, so doesn't want to cosplay because of that, and my other close friend is studying for his Phd, so has neither the time or money to even think about coming to conventions with us, let alone cosplay anything. Without anyone to Cosplay with, or really just even chat to about random ideas and pipe-dream costumes I kind of lose steam about any idea that I have which is a bit of a bummer. I'm a novice with a sewing machine but have made costumes for Halloween before from scratch when I had managed to grab a few yards of fabric and a simple pattern to base it all off of, but it would be nice to try something for a convention.

All in all a bit of a bummer, but maybe next time I'll convince one of my friends we should do something for a con.

>> No.7810493

>>7805084
Sounds like he's mostly interested in you, maybe because he thinks you're available enough
It sounds like when you tell him off, you're trying to be nice, which is nice, but a dick move at the same time.

You don't want him, you not making this clear to him will make him think he has a chance, shoot him down and feel free to be open about it, offer to help him if you want but whatever you do, make it obvious that you have no romantic interest in him.

And yes, there are ways to do that without hurting his feelings, it's all about delivery.
A punch in the gut is different from a pat on the belly, but both involve hands and stomachs.
I hope that comparison isn't too vague

>> No.7810498

>>7805982
you need to train your friends, it's very simple;
don't waste emotions, thoughts or even breath on them when they're being vile and unreasonable
be happy and enthousiastic when they're being nice

at some point they'll understand that when they start throwing hissyfits, you don't have the capacity to care for it, but you'll gladly be there for when she isn't being a cunt