[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 202 KB, 600x356, mean-girls[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7745471 No.7745471[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

tell me gulls, about the last time you were a serious bitch to someone.

>who you were a bitch to (short description)
>your reasoning why you were a bitch (in short)
>story on how they pissed you off
>story on what you did

try to keep it /cgl/ related so it can stay in this board.

>> No.7745486

some weeaboo chick
she cheated on my friend, at his birthday party, he tried commiting scuicide afterwards
I heard stories about this girl, but talking to them in person, its totally different. I can't just be a cunt without an excuse to be.
for some weird reason my dude friend still hangs out with them, probably because she's got a twin sister.
we're playing games together, and she looks at me and says "don't you fucking hate dykes? I fucking hate lesbians. I think my friend is one. she called me pretty the other day, I'm gonna drop contact with her before she rapes me, ew"
thats some kooter level shit, strike one
strike two?
making out, just bam, her boyfriend (also weeb trash) comes over and they publicly start going at it, right there on the couch, and keeps looking at my guy friend for confirmation, right in the eye. and smirks at him.
strike three, we are playing a word game, her twin is dyslexic.
"lol, whats wrong with you, just play the game, you read fine, better than most niggers"
10/10 I'm done with this bitch
>story on what you did
gonna post, its /cgl/ related so don't worry

>> No.7745488

A while back a girl was selling a few same things as me on LSE, and I pm'd everyone who inquired about her stuff to tell them that I was selling for cheaper. I sold all my stuff to her customers.

>> No.7745491

>I just troll around in /a/ when /cgl/ is slow, basically these people have never seen quality anime I'm afraid, and they must pay.

>> No.7745522
File: 1014 KB, 500x240, tumblr_mch5s2zX951r9r48go1_500_large[1].gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7745486
>what I did
my mother came downstairs with a box, filled to the brim with old cosplay, weeaboo clothes, clothes with naruto characters on them, "emo" clothes from hot topic.
since I moved on to cute jfashion those clothes had no meaning to me.
and these are the type of clothes the twins loved
I show up in a red christmas themed coord, with a big box on christmas eve, to hang out with my guy friend, and the twins.
I look at the non-bitchy twin, and give her the box
"these are all for you!"
>look at the evil twin
"just for her"
and her eyes light up as she pulls out every single item, some I got from taobao that didn't fit me. I had no plans in reselling them since I'm lazy, so why not.
she proudly wears an "I love naruto" tee-shirt for the rest of the night with a korean schoolgirl bottom.

later, we are playing cards. the evil twin brings up "OH EM GEE, I LOVE DOCTOR SEUSS"
I tell her that she reminded me of doctor seuss
"OMG REALLY, THATS SO AWE-SOMEEEE!!!11!!"
>look her straight in the eye, tell her doctor seuss cheated on his wife who had cancer, who later commited scuicide after it
>she's speechless the rest of the night

>say goodbye to everyone
>nice twin tells me she wants me to teach her about lolita
>santa-lolita out
>never contact those two again
>drop guy friend for being a beta orbiter over such a bitch
>no more weeaboo clothes in my closet

>> No.7745525

>>7745488
thats amazing, bitch to the girl, but you did everyone else a service.

>> No.7745540

I went out in my new liz lisa dress to denny's yesterday and some fatass Jumped in front of me and shouted
"HEY!"
as loud as he could.
I downright cussed him out
told him
"what the fuck is wrong with you fatass!? So obese that you gotta shout to get girls to notice you? piss off."
I overheard him talking about what he was going to say to me next but his friends told him to leave it alone if he didn't want another verbal beatdown.
if he approached me on the way to my car like he plan I probably would of tazed him tbh

>> No.7745549

>>7745540
I love liz lisa's dresses but how is it relevant to the story?

>> No.7745560

>>7745549
hey, gotta make it /cgl/ related somehow.
dress was short as hell so my defenses were way high.
if I was wearing anything else I probably would of wussed out at this fat guy puffing himself up and shouting at me.

>> No.7745711

>>7745540
damn that's badass

>> No.7745727

>>7745540
did you make this up

>> No.7745735
File: 134 KB, 477x348, 1399501425028.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>who were you a bitch too
plus size weeb friend who's fatness got in the way of our normal sized fun
>reason why you were being a bitch
she always stifles our fun
basically me and my friends are all out having fun late night at the con, she gets tired walking around the con and goes to the hotel. Me and friends go to rave, and actually have fun. It gets late and she gets all pissy that were not back in time she is going to sleep and we cant get in. Ugh okay.
>story on what you did
idk if this is even me being a bitch but i texted a friend and accidentally texted her by accident with the words "anon is being fat so were heading back" realize what ive done minutes later. mfw.

>> No.7745769

>wearing gingham Liz Lisa dress
>about to get on the bus
>some teenage white girl looks at me and smirks
>"are you going to a Halloween party?"
>mfw it's august
>i just glare at her and say no
>"oh...sorry"
>get on the bus and sit in the back
>really fucking annoyed at this chick
>thinking of comebacks and kicking myself for not saying anything
>the girl and her friend get on the bus
>they sit near me
>she gives me a half ass "sorry i wasn't trying to be rude or anything"
>i'm not letting this chance get away
>"i'm sorry, too, for your lack of manners."
>she looks affronted
>"well you're the one wearing a fucking picnic blanket"
>"at least i can fit into this picnic blanket"
>she gets really red
>her friend's trying to calm her down
>she storms off the bus
>friend follows
>outside she's crying and cursing up a storm
>luckily no one else was sitting near us so they didn't see how horrible I was

I felt pretty bad about it afterwards. This girl was really chubby and I most likely hit a really hard nerve. But I'm just so sick of just brushing off rude comments like that. I'm usually just really sarcastic and give subtle insults but never anything so blunt. I should have just told her to look at a calendar.

>> No.7745775

>>7745769
A horrible part of me dreams of a day when a fat person will insult what I'm wearing so I can something like that to them. But honestly though she was kind of a bitch.

>> No.7745776 [DELETED] 

I had a Lolita start swearing at me abd my kid because my daughter asked why she was wearing "a little sister dress." She was talking about bioshock, but the Ita must have thought she ment she was dressing like a child and said "Mind your own business you little bitch!". We were at the mall on the bench, so i stood up at full height of 6'1 and bellowed WATCH YOUR DAMN LANGUAGE YOU ILL DRESSED BURANDO SPORTING SLAG!

>I still feel baf about yelling at her because she cried.
>Daughter was crying because she called her a bitch
> Who calls a 8 year old a bitch?

So... yeah. Her friends shuffled her away while death staring me while i tried to calm down my kid... bad scene

>> No.7745779
File: 27 KB, 268x322, WHAT.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I had a Lolita start swearing at me abd my kid because my daughter asked why she was wearing "a little sister dress." She was talking about bioshock, but the Ita must have thought she ment she was dressing like a child and said "Mind your own business you little bitch!". We were at the mall on the bench, so i stood up at full height of 6'1 and bellowed WATCH YOUR DAMN LANGUAGE YOU ILL DRESSED BURANDO SPORTING SLAG!

>I still feel baf about yelling at her because she cried.
>Daughter was crying because she called her a bitch
> Who calls a 8 year old a bitch?

So... yeah. Her friends shuffled her away while death staring me while i tried to calm down my kid... bad scene. Daughter liked the fashion before that but shes terrified now. Happened a few weeks ago.

>> No.7745789

>>7745779
>so i stood up at full height of 6'1 and bellowed WATCH YOUR DAMN LANGUAGE YOU ILL DRESSED BURANDO SPORTING SLAG!

oh my god anon I would have loved to see that

>> No.7745794

>>7745789
I dunno. I feek like a dick for not being a fucking adult about it.

>> No.7745807

>>7745794
Dude, you're a hero. I would have done the same thing to that bitch.

>> No.7745828

>>7745807
Trying to get kiddo to like lolitas again. Shes wary around them but at least now she doesnt start tearing up just by seeing one.

>> No.7745835

>Sitting at coffee shop wearing a toned down gothic co-ord
>Chubby Jersey Shore looking girl asks me if it's Halloween
>Her friend looks so offended for me
>Don't even get the chance to defend myself before her friend goes
>"It's LOLITA, you fat oaf."
>Be bitchy by doing nothing as her friend chews her out for "always being so rude" because "you can't be fat AND a cunt"
>Stroll on out of there after finishing my drink
>Hold back laughter because skinny girl seems tumblr levels of mad at her friend

>> No.7745841

>>7745835
>you can't be fat AND a cunt

oh god so true

>> No.7745842

>>7745835
Now you know how paintings feel

>> No.7745846

some weeb at the mall wearing a KH shirt and a fedora

weird piece of shit weeb was inappropriate to me

fucking creep followed me from one end of the mall to the other, all the way through a 30 minute apple store fiasco, without saying ANYTHING, and then jumped in front of me as I was leaving the mall and said "gimme your number"
I said "no?" and he goes, "but your shirt?"
mfw it's an anime shirt.
>story on what you did

I said no, he got buttmad about it, and I told him to fuck off.

>> No.7745856

>Public meet in a park
>Pretty large group of lolitas
>Guy walks by
>Where's your sheep?!?!
>Everyone goes quiet
>Me, in a monotone voice
>HAHAHA. HAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
>Until he walks away
>Turns around, goes, "really, what is this for?"
>No one answers

>> No.7745860

>>7745828
Just gotta let her know theyre regular people too, just dressed differently and to expect nice girls and horrible ones too.
Its the fashion, not the people!

>> No.7745861

>>7745769
Yeah, she was trying to be rude to you. Bitch had it coming.

>> No.7745888
File: 102 KB, 505x627, 1402509503228.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

strange man who had a crush on me

he tried to spike my drink

told him it wasnt gonna happen ever
still thought it was gonna happen
catch him putting alcohol in my drink
told him not to
wouldnt take no
walked away and lost all respect

>story on what you did
wrote a twitter bot that tweets every pathetic thing i have a log of him saying

>> No.7745916

Two chubby girls who do understand the meaning of "THE ELEVATOR IS FULL."
I was late to a panel I was running, my blood sugar was low, and THE ELEVATOR WAS FUCKING FULL.
So, normally I take the stairs to get back to the convention floor during peak hours, because no one has time for that bullshit, but it was a makeup panel and I had a lot of shit to carry (my kit, my laptop, etc). It, of course, was horrendous. Even leaving my room 15 minutes before the panel, it was time for the panel by the time I finally found an elevator empty enough to fit me and all my shit. The elevator fills up within one floor. I am late, and getting anxious now. The elevator is stopping at every floor. We keep telling people "no, we are full" and pressing the close door button. Two floors above the floor I get off on, the 6th fucking floor, the door opens to these two bitches. "We are full!" everyone shouts. They insist they can fit, and start pushing their way on in a really rude way, making me almost drop my expensive makeup kit, and by way of holding up the elevator, making me later.
>story on what you did
Very callously, I snapped at one of them "I don't have time for your shenanigans, you can take the fucking stairs." (No idea why I said shenanigans, it just seemed to fit). The whole elevator goes absolutely silent. The girl gets all offended, and then adds this absolute kicker "we have been waiting for over HALF AN HOUR, and we are only trying to go ONE FLOOR, you don't have to be such a bitch." ONE FUCKING FLOOR. I was so livid, I lost the power of speech, and they took the opportunity to bully their way onto the elevator, go down one floor, and waste even more of my time. After the door closed, it was still silent, then this guy in back finally says. "......they really could have taken the fucking stairs." Girl is lucky I didn't deck her in the face.

>> No.7745919

>>7745916
>do not, not do.
>clarifying the last sentence, the girl who told me I was a bitch is who I am referring to
My spelling is all over the place in that post, I'm on mobile and my phone has weird ideas about what I'm trying to say and autocorrects in a strange way, sorry

>> No.7745998

BUuUmP c'mon grills this is some good shit

>> No.7746036

>>7745727
I wish I didn't, dude really freaked me out, I was just on my way to the bathroom.
I was freaking out the entire time I was in the bathroom because his table was right next to the restroom and I had to pass him on the way out.
I'm glad he didn't say anything, but if he did, I would of been ready.

>> No.7746050

>>7745775
>>7745861
Yeah, she was being a bitch but I feel really bad for making her cry. I just wanted her to realize she was being rude but I was just as mean to her. I was on my way home from a really awesome day with my friends and I was so pissed at this girl for ruining my day. Idk, I still feel guilty.

>> No.7746217

You girls are so massively catty, it's ridiculous. I get along so well with other girls, but the second I enter into the convention scene, it's like fucking daggers with every look.

Do you all even have friends in the con/cosplay scene?

>> No.7746222

>>7746217
Congratulations, anon, you're what we would call a normalfag, now shoo.

>> No.7746241
File: 258 KB, 544x700, 1387694699177.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Definitely not the last time I was a bitch to somebody, but /cgl/ related I guess?

>Right after hurricane Sandy
>Family's home is without electricty, heat, and hot water for over a week
>Mom decides to visit me at college to gtfo
>It's still pouring rain, shitty weather all around. Decide to just swiper her into cafeteria
>Eat in private dining area next to a table of underclassmen weaboos
>Girls are rather unattractive, overweight, and very homely looking on top of anime tshirts and a Kyo hat.
>They're with a boy from the local Med school and are obviously trying to show off. Both girls are incredibly loud and obnoxious, loudly talking about animu and saying "ne?" or "sugoi"
>Mom asks what the fuck is their problem
>Just ignore them mom, they're weaboos
>"Anon, what's a weaboo"
>explain to her about weaboos
>Mom won't ignore them. They are pretty damn annoying and so loud.
>Girls start bragging about how they're the hottest girls in the anime club to boy.
>Only autists are in that anime club, everyone who's normal that watches anime didn't bother to join.
>Still bragging to boy, mom gives them the Jersey stink eye. "Anon are they for real? You're much prettier than them."
>aw thanks mom
>Go to get dessert and tea. One girl doesn't want to wait her turn and pushes me out of her way. Bitch spills hot coffee all over my designer boots.
>Fuck these weaboos. Fuck these underclassmen, but they're ignorant. They don't understand that I'm their queen. I am literally queen bee weaboo at this school. My patience is running thin.
>Go back to table. Girl that spilled shit on my boots tries to shove her breasts in guy's face. Her friend left and she is now complaining to him about "how hard it is being the prettiest girl she knows that likes anime"
>Mom is so fed up. "Would you weaboos please shut up?"
>everyone in room stops and laughs at them
>Holy shit my mom just out Mean Girl'd me before I could even do anything.

>> No.7746263

>>7746241
cont.

The funny thing is that so many of the people I knew at school where huge closet weaboos or nerds. They just weren't autistic like the kids in the anime club, and we would all have amazing group dinner conversations about stuff and then go shopping at the mall.

Everyone in my department made a big deal about dressing nice, and that scum made us all look bad by looking so gross. Even the teachers disliked them. Best though is that they thought themselves to all be such snowflakes and for some reason never caught on that almost everyone in the department, despite looking so well put together and normalfaggy, had higher powerlevels then them. The girl complaining about "being the prettiest" also came to class one day closet cosplaying Winry Rockbell, tied off coveralls, tube top, and all. She proceded to brag to everyone about her "artistic fashion style" until she walked by my table and I told her "nice Winry outfit, trash." She zipped up the coveralls and tucked her nasty hair chunks back into her ponytail. And then came to school the next day dressed as Dave Strider.

>> No.7746278

Three drunk guys while meeting a friend for lunch at Otakon Friday afternoon.
Tried to basically street harass me for a photo.
Walking down the walk way in MMP, feeling cute and excited since I get to see a long term friend to celebrate our one year friend anniversary, see them, join up. Walk past a group of three guys with their cell phone out, try not to make eye contact since I know where this is going. One spins around and starts screaming right in my ear to take a selfie with him.
>story on what you did
As soon as he did this I looked straight as them and basically barked "You can ask you know, I am a human." Startling them all as they start to apologize profusely claiming they've had a few to drink and that they didn't mean to offend us. Then give them a talking about street harassment and asking for photos since I am a human despite my "funny clothing". Then take a selfie with them because they apologized and went on my way with my friend. It was a good friend date.

>> No.7746293

>>7745471
This was a while ago, but I still rage thinking about this girl.

>Who were you a bitch to
Some horrible weeb in my cosplay comm.

>your reasoning why you were a bitch
Basically hungover, no caffeine, lack of sleep. Plus she was driving me crazy.

>Story on how they pissed you off.
She had been saying she had Mesothelioma for a long time, not realizing that it was rare and had a 100% fatality rate. Mother was a paralegal at the time so I knew the ins and outs and what you had to do to prolong your life. Girl was saying that she got her lung removed and she was cured. Even posted bikini pictures and immediately deleted them because there was no scars. Also would tag me in really passive aggressive things about binge dieting with someone who was well known for struggling with anorexia.

>> No.7746297
File: 504 KB, 245x137, 1375314961675.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7746293
>story on what you did
Well, it started off with her being a kiss ass in a group's facebook page just telling someone that since it's raining to be careful!!!11! We're from Seattle. It rains a bunch. Being hungover, tired, and a lack of caffeine, I posted about how I'm pretty sure everyone driving had driven in the rain before.

I don't remember how it got to some big argument, but basically I called her out saying that she didn't have cancer. She tried pushing it for a bit, insisting she did, but eventually said she was lying. Had a bunch of people be like "Oh, it's alright! Anon is just a bitch! We still love you!"

mfw her biggest supporter on her Facebook was someone who had been struggling with cancer.

>> No.7746329

An ex-roommate/friend who had slowly changed into an sjw over the course of a year

Something on tumblr.

I think it was partially because she had been a pretty awful roomie that entire year, always avoiding responsibility and such. Anytime my other roomie and I tried to confront her about it, say we had to be more aware of her anxiety issues, since we were making her uncomfortable. When summer finally came, I thought it was all over, but I still saw her stupid SJW stuff on Tumblr. I had taken a semester off of tumblr except to post pics of lolita coords, so I guess I was pretty removed from the whole tumblr sjw culture. One day I was checking my dash for lolita coords to post, and then I saw the post that said something like "Don't blame Christians, Blame Extremist. Don't blame men, blame rapists." or something. I liked the message, so I reblogged it to my personal tumblr. She reblogged back with "but tell Christians to check their privileges. But tell men to check their Privileges."

>story on what you did
I reblogged again and basically ripped her a new one. told her I thought judging someone before you knew them seemed like a dick move. This kinda started a huge fight on tumblr, which ended with her unfollowing me and unfriending me on facebook.

We haven't talked since. I went to study abroad last october, and I'll be coming back next month. I'm pretty over it, and realize that I was as much a bitch as she was, but Idk how she feels about it. I guess we'll see.

>> No.7746365

I started the HLC hate.

Didn't take much, though. The comm already sucked. Just took people a while to realize it. I helped a lot, though.

>> No.7746369

>>7746365
Thank you so much, anon for bringing my crush and me together through lolita drama.

I'm not even in HLC either, he just found it so fascinating and lulzy, we spent all night reading caps and laughing then we made out and fucked.

I love you, anon...I love you.

>> No.7746390
File: 1.13 MB, 271x336, tumblr_n8d4fgnhtC1twcr0fo1_400.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7745471
>who you were a bitch to
a friend
was sick and tired of her whining
> story on how they pissed you off
she was being dramatic. for the past weeks all the does is whine and complain, very often for reasons that don't even make sense. I got mad because I'm tired of her complaining and whining to me but her never asking me how I am and not listening to me. I'm pretty sure she hasn't realized that I have a new boyfriend yet...
>story on what you did
Told her she needs to listen. Told her to grow a pair and get over it. She's an adult, she needs to deal with her problems like an adult.

>> No.7746458
File: 61 KB, 580x319, screen_shot_2014-07-16_at_12.48.07_pm[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is now a Willow Pape thread. Commence bitchiness.

>> No.7746488

>>7746050
>>7745861
>>7745769
I think you being the judge mental bitch that you are must of took it offensively when she asked if you were going to a Halloween party cause every god damn person knows why the fuck you're dressed up for. The fact that she tried to apologized meant that she didn't mean for it to come off as an insult. Bitch

>> No.7746493
File: 20 KB, 199x149, 1rrvnath.wizardchan.FLCL Eyebrows.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7746488
>halloween party
>in august
>implying 'it's not halloween' hasn't been the go to insult since forever for anyone dressed up differently
these are some bold claims.

>> No.7746504

>>7746488
>>7746493
Liz Lisa isn't even particularly out there. And it's fucking gingham, there are thousands and thousands of gingham dresses in normalfag wear, nearly indistinguishable from Liz Lisa shit.

>> No.7746510

>>7746458
what game is this?

>> No.7746519

>>7746493
>>7746504
We'll i'm a guy we don't have hatred at first-sight with other guys. I'm just saying if you dress up on any other time of the fucking year other then Halloween it does raise eyebrows. I've been cosplaying for 6 in an half years now and maybe it's cause i'm a guy, but i've always had a fun time and made people of all ages smile. Yes, even once walked around Miami wearing a C.Falcon costume i made and ended up getting high with a chill ass officer. All i'm saying is that she tried to apologize and Bitch-Anon could of been the better person and forgave her.

>> No.7746522

>who you were a bitch to
Ex-girlfriend of my ex (They were together then).
I thought we were friends, but it turns out we weren't
story on how they pissed you off
>Big summer convention, rooming with ex (we were together then) and two friends (one of whom was the girl I was a bitch to.)
>Ex hated all my friends so I didn't really have anyone at the time but him and those other two roomies
>Had a major depression then
>Friday was great, ex told me he loved me for the first time, day was awesome
>He and everyone else spent the rest of the weekend ignoring me
>Girl kept flirting with him and he kept flirting back. In front of me.
>She kept getting in between my ex and I when we were lying down or walking around as well
>They got pissed at me when I started freaking out and running off cause I couldn't stand to look at that bullshit
>Got back to room at shit in the morning on the sunday only to hear them all talking shit about me
>Freak out again, walk into the room that -I- booked and paid for and started packing my shit
>Ex broke up with me cause I was 'acting up over nothing'
>Two weeks later, I'm informed that he and the bitch in question were dating
>She had the nerve to tell me that she was super worried about me and considered me one of her best friends when I called her out on it
>Confessed to me that she didn't really like him all that much, just did it for fun
>Lied, told him I was sending her death threats, etc
>Ex got pissed at me cause I wasn't happy for him and we had a giant falling out because of her
story on what you did
>Drove her out of the con-scene and made her reconsider her relationship.
>She dumped him and have disappeared completely from the internet too

I have no regrets and I'm gonna give her hell if I ever see her face again.

>> No.7746526

>>7746519
>as a guy

not this fucking shit again.

also, you're a cosplayer, you're literally wearing a costume. it doesn't go the same way for jfashion.

>> No.7746527

>>7746519
That's not even close to what you said at all. Also she wasn't cosplaying, she was wearing a fancy dress. Also, no one cares what you're saying.

>> No.7746528

>>7746519
Dress up like what? Wearing a dress? Also I should have stopped reading there, no one gives a shit about your shitty costume sad-ass high fives. What a waste of time.

>> No.7746533

>>7746519
One guy to another, you are seriously some kind of dumb

>> No.7746535

>>7746526
Not that anon, but I'm sick of people calling it out. It's not bad to have a different point of view, even if they are wrong. Guys and girls are different, anon.

>> No.7746536

>>7746488
>>7746519
>judge mental
>must of
>tried to apologized
>we'll
>6 in an half years
>could of forgave her

All right, I'll give you a pass on some of these assuming you're on mobile. But seriously, please use "have" and not "of" in these situations, "could of" and "would of" is not actually grammatically correct. Sage because I'm not being on topic.

also
>tee hee i'm a guy
>maybe it's cause i'm a guy
>yeah i made a cosplay and did edgy things i'm so cool listen to my opinions on your behavior because i'm so cool and did cool things with cool people

>> No.7746540

>>7746526
>>7746527
>>7746528
>>7746533
OH NO! My feelings. Same-fagging hard here or literally all bitches and whores. Well it's not like i care since it's just a hobby and I really can't take you women (and the one male) serious. To late read it all and stay mad.

>> No.7746552

>>7746488
bitter landwhale detected

>> No.7746555

>>7746519

0/10 troll
go back to /r9k/ faggot

>> No.7746564

>>7746540
who mad?
u mad.

>nobody agreed with me so they must all be samefags!
>I'm not mad though and I'm going to show you how not mad I am by making more buttmad posts

>>>/r9k/

>> No.7746565

>>7746555
Yes cause people of /r9k/ like cosplay. I'm just an anon who hates bitches. I'm pretty sure i've been here longer then you, and i'm flattered that you think i'm trolling.

>> No.7746566

>>7746365
I've did my best to help anon. :)

>> No.7746571

>>7746540
>>>/r9k/

>> No.7746574

>>7746564
:^) Wow, i look pretty mad there. You even captured the pure essence of my buttmadness with that logical interpretations of my thought process when nobody agreed with my "opinion." Simply Magnificent! ~Mwhaa~

>> No.7746583
File: 35 KB, 100x100, V1J0yvO.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What a satisfying thread this has turned out to be.

>> No.7746585

>>7745861
I don't think so, why would she even bother apologizing then?

>> No.7746588

>>7746585
Her friend might have said something to her before they got on the bus.

>> No.7746590

>>7746583
gif for ants.

>> No.7746591

>>7746585
Anon no, This is a Bitches defend Bitches thread. They will try to justify their actions for being the spiteful people they are. Just have a good laugh with me as we unfold the bitches minds.

>> No.7746596

i'm usually really nice, but at sakuracon 2011 this guy took a picture of me from behind without permission while i was dressed like yoko from ttgl. my roommate pointed out that he took my picture while i had been posing for some other people, and when i asked the guy to see the picture he took, it was a close up of my ass. not just one, he'd taken three. so i told him to delete them and he started laughing and walking away, so i grabbed him and took the camera out of his hand and deleted the pictures myself and gave him his camera back. i tried to go to the guest services office afterward to report him, but the guy behind the desk rolled his eyes at me and told me "what do you expect dressed like that". not like i put a good 120 hours in to the costumes and props my boyfriend and i were using or anything. god forbid we legitimately liked the series and weren't just trying to slut it up. we'd even bought gym memberships and worked super hard to get in good shape for the outfits

>> No.7746598
File: 712 KB, 575x640, r9k vs cgl.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7746574
you should put on trip
tripname: "my dick"
when you post in threads, amoung the sea of vaginas, you'll stand out, and all of those sluts and whores will know your opinion is important. anyone who disagrees is just a fatty, right

>> No.7746603

>>7746596
Well hes right. I sure hope you don't give j nig shit too.

>> No.7746610
File: 76 KB, 532x300, file[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7746510
Only the best game ever. Kim Kardashian: Hollywood.
The best game for all of you basic bitches out there.

>> No.7746619

>>7746598
But i'm not from /r9k/, and I respect women or all shape and colors. Just not bitches and whores. I'll even timestamp a picture of "my dick" next to my gf face cause we're both here laughing at these people trying to justify their actions.

>> No.7746622

>>7746619
its not the fedora on the head, its the fedora in the heart :^)

go to /r9k/ you'll like it there

>> No.7746623

>>7746603

nice try at baiting me, friend

>> No.7746627

>>7746622
You sure, I've been told to go back there a lot in this thread. Do you think i'll fit in mum? Where do i sign up? I already got my flaming shirt, cargo shorts, and my euphoric fedora of pure atheism! You Bitch.

>> No.7746628

>>7746627
you are legitimately the biggest bitch in the thread
congrats

>> No.7746633

>>7746628
That's ironic, but we all know that I haven't really done anything. Sure I called a bitch doing something bitchy a bitch. Yet see how quick people are to attack me cause "i'm a guy cosplayer it's different, or your so edgy doing shit nobody cares," but none have given a valid reason as to why it was ok to make a poor girl cry. I respect women not bitches so sorry if I offended you, but learn to not shove sticks up your ass and enjoy life by being nice to people.

>> No.7746635

>calling everyone in the thread bitches and whores
>saying you don't take women seriously
>then telling everyone to be nice to people

ok

>> No.7746638
File: 34 KB, 413x395, 1361090498660.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7746633
> this guy

>> No.7746640

i honestly wonder how some of you function on a day to day basis

>> No.7746641

>>7746623
Yoko's a slutty character. You seriously think people follow you on facebook to know "dis is mai furst time being aslut xDD"? Don't be so full of yourself.

>> No.7746643
File: 2.00 MB, 317x314, tumblr_mjsan4WWnL1qdlh1io1_r1_400.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7746638
Really want to move this to the cringe thread

>> No.7746646

>>7746635
Women in this thread yes, those that defended making a girl cry cause "my hobby."
I take women serious outside just not here cause of course this is a mean Gulls thread and people will try to say it was ok to be a Bitch cause "x"
>>7746640
Maids, when you have an annual income of 600K+ my fuck ups become someone elses.

>> No.7746649

>>7746641

lol this kid assumes everyone uses facebook and that everyone craves the attention they do

>> No.7746652

>>7746633

this applies to you dude
>>7746651

>> No.7746654

>>7746649
Still doesn't change the fact you're a slutty character and it doesn't matter if you "worked suh harddd" for it. Still a slutty looking ho bag.

>> No.7746658

>>7745471
>>who you were a bitch to (short description)
All people who doesn't wear burando (ugggg) or have a better coord than me (99% impossible)

>>your reasoning why you were a bitch (in short)
They're cheap bitches, also it's fucking awesome see patethic bitches cry like babies, haha.

>>story on how they pissed you off
Replicas, non-brand... they must be in jail or something, man

>>story on what you did
Only I was true and sincere

>> No.7746663

>>7746658
bodyline chan, you sound mad
if you met an irl brandwhore feel free to tell the story, otherwise your bait is sad and obvious

>> No.7746664

>>7746654

that's just like, your opinion man

plus i was school teacher yoko you hobo

>> No.7746666

>>7746643
>>7746652
Wow. I didn't think your tears could be heard from this far. *Bark Bark* whats that you want a treat good girl?

>> No.7746667

>>7746658
>being this obvious

Can we report shitposting or is that fuzzy territory?

>> No.7746669

>>7746664
stop responding to it, dumbass
also, yoko is so overdone, cosplay something different.

>> No.7746671

>>7746658
You're a Bitch too so stfu slut.

>> No.7746673

>>7746619
No one wants to see your dick on your animu bodypillow

>> No.7746676

>>7746669

did you miss the part where i said i cosplayed this years ago when it was still relevant

people with reading comprehension this weak shouldn't be allowed to argue for fun on the internet

>> No.7746677

>>7746619
I would like to see a timestamp picture of you and your gf

>> No.7746678

>>7746673
Sure everyone does. It'll be the closes thing to the real thing most of you Bitches will ever see.

>> No.7746682

>>7746676
sorry, I'm a bit drunk. but seriously, stop fucking responding.

>> No.7746684

>>7746678
I'll zoom in 200% just so to be able to see it

>> No.7746688

>>7746677
At-ta girl/boy? I'll be back shortly. I have to go wake up my princess. Sure nice to see a good person in this thread. Which would you prefer my baby-love or "animu bodypillow" (thats a hard one cause that'll take 2 weeks to ship since i don't have one.)
>>7746684
Zoom away, I do too when trying to figure out if what you call those boobs are actually mosquito bites.

>> No.7746693

>>7746682

haa, i just spent four hours on an amtrak, and definitely got drunk during that time, too! who knew long-distance trains had wifi and mini-bars

see, we don't have to be enemies

>> No.7746694

>>7746676
You were still a slut years ago when it was relevant. Did you think you would be suddenly unslutty if it was hip and trendy or some thing?

Funny that you're talking about reading comprehension, all you've done is point things that have no relevance. You dressed as a slut, you're still viewed as one.

>> No.7746697
File: 181 KB, 625x626, 4bf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7746688

>> No.7746698

>>7746664
>>7746676
>wah mah reading comprehension
>i didn't say you were dresseds slutty
>said you dressed as a slutty character

Maybe you need some before you go tell other people that they need some.

>> No.7746699

>>7746688
Funny how you know how long it takes to get to your house

>> No.7746701
File: 92 KB, 955x957, b607c53f.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7746699

>> No.7746705

>>7746535
yeah but the problem is that they present their arguments as if they were better on the basis that having a penis somehow validates them more.

>>7746540
I'm only one of those you fag.

>> No.7746708
File: 200 KB, 1280x2348, 1186881308109sr6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7746694

do i need to revisit the issue with your reading comprehension

>> No.7746712

>>7746708
that wasn't me anon. this is the anon that asked you to stop responding.
seriously, stop. you are very easily baited.

>> No.7746713

>>7746699
Everything takes 2-3 weeks shipping you Bitch. If I want an anime pillow I really could just get one
>>7746697
Me? Never. I'm working on a cosplay right now, managing stock and business, investments are to be made, producing music and executing perform boost to my cars. All while calling you a Bitch ;D

>> No.7746714

>>7746701
Yea I know anon, thanks for calling me out

>> No.7746717
File: 316 KB, 488x275, thepie2.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What a night we're having!

>> No.7746718

>>7746708
Yes you do, loser that needs to feel good on da internets for being a slutty whore.

>> No.7746720

>>7746693
duude they have minibars.
yeah if it was many years ago, yoko is fine.
either way, it was fucked up that the guy was like "you're fault"

>> No.7746723

>>7746676
Well it's about to be relevant again in a week so you can be one of the uncountable number of Yokos again.

>> No.7746724

>>7746712

but i want to respond! also you're silly and obvious

>> No.7746727

>>7746720

holy shit, someone on /cgl/ agrees with me? hold on, i think hell just froze over

>> No.7746728

>>7746705
You seem to have butchered that sentence. It's "i'm only one of those fags"* See much better.

>> No.7746730
File: 45 KB, 576x386, 1406489596902.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7746724
>>7746718
>>7746714
cAN YOU ALL PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP SWEET BABY JESUS FUCKING H CHRIST IN HELL LAWD HAVE MERCY

>> No.7746733

>>7746730

okay so only one of those was me. but no, i politely refuse

>> No.7746737

>>7746730
I need a strong, independent, Bitch like you in my army.

>> No.7746741
File: 114 KB, 640x480, 5292185320_d8b132d245_z.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7746730
God, and the Lord doesn't exist, you can't get in my way!

*tips femdora*

>> No.7746744

>>7746728
no.

>> No.7746745

>>7746727
It was just you agreeing with yourself, darling.

>> No.7746746

>>7746730
I was being sincere on being called out and stopped posting, chill the fuck out anon

>> No.7746748

>>7746745

god, if i were really that crazy i'm sure they'd be giving me better drugs. maybe i should go tell my doctor that i replied to myself on an anonymous image board to make other anonymous strangers like me! can you vouch for me?

>> No.7746751

>>7746748
they only give you better drugs if you have money, replica chan

>> No.7746755

>>7746751

good thing i have both money and insurance then, lmao

>> No.7746762

>>7746755
Good thing your mouth is actually an asshole that the only thing possible that could come out of it is shit.

>> No.7746763

>>7746762

you know that actually happens in an episode of house

turns out house went all crazy and started hallucinating, so the lady wasn't actually shitting from her mouth. sure woulda been nifty, though

>> No.7746765

>>7746763
Your entire life is an episode of house

>> No.7746766

>>7746763
God anon, are you me? I was just thinking about this episode like an hour ago

>> No.7746769

>>7746763
Fecal vomiting is a real thing that can happen in very severe cases of intestinal blockage. I'm not fucking with you, there is a video of it on youtube even.

>> No.7746771

>>7746765

but i don't have lupus and i'm not an alcoholic

>>7746766

that's probably one of my favorite episodes. i can't think of any other shows off the top of my head where people shit out of their mouth; except maybe bible black. i'd like to think my brain blocked out the majority of my memory for that, though

>> No.7746773

>>7746769

i totally believe it; that sounds incredibly unpleasant

um sorry guys i didn't mean to derail the thread from bitches being bitches to pooping out of your mouth

>> No.7746774

>>7746771
It's always lupus

>> No.7746783

two trash looking girls
because their attitude pissed me off
I was walking in the city in Lolita, passed two trash looking girls, ignoring them, then they asked in a trailer trash way ' What's that?' (it was in Dutch, so 'wat is dat nou dan?' sounded more offensive, as if I were some animal from the zoo).
>story on what you did
normally I ignore people who don't bother asking properly what I'm wearing, but they asked in such a trashy way, that I replied 'If you don't bother asking me nicely, I won't bother answering your question', and I just walked on.

I wish I could think up comebacks faster, I'm always just awkwardly ignoring people

>> No.7746786

I swear this thread is one person talking to themself.

>> No.7746787

>>7746771
You DO have lupus

>> No.7746790

>>7746787

only 'cause you gave it to me, babe

>> No.7746791

>>7746790
thats how i know you have it, dur

>> No.7746794

>>7746791

as long as we're here to for each other! we'll get through this together!

>> No.7746796

>>7746794
I want the money from your life insurance, you'll have to die before me.

>> No.7746798

>>7746796

sorry, that's going to my two cats and my axolotls

>> No.7746807

>>7746798
Its going to me after i kill all three of them.

>> No.7746811

>>7745735
hahah this whole thing

>> No.7746817

>>7746807

friend i have more than three pets

>> No.7746822

>>7746646
>annual income of 600K+
Fucking pleb

>> No.7746825

>>7745471
An annoying kid in class back in high school
He cracked lame jokes at me everyday and while I always replied sarcastically and said crap that people seemed to think "burned" him, he still kept it up because he was an attention whore.
Basically me being sick of what I wrote above and him being even more of a dipshit than usual, trying to trip me twice. Didn't succeed. Obviously acting like an edgy fag and cussing him out in front of everyone didn't work .I was dumb and lucky the teacher didn't care.
>story on what you did
He was throwing shit at the ceiling and hitting people, and our school was poor so the ceiling tiles and lights could very easily fall out when hit. Probably not actually the lights, but everyone was scared who were seated under them. The tiles did bop up so one of those could have actually fallen on them. So I left the class to find my teacher and told him that the class clown was acting up and told him everything. He came back to the class and had a talk with him, told his coach (I didn't know he was a football player but that explains a lot) and he was made to run laps around the school and couldn't play in the next game.
After that he never spoke to me and gave me a bunch of death glares.

I wasn't really a bitch but it was hilarious.

>> No.7746839

>>7746822
After I kill every one of your pets, its all mine

>> No.7746840

>>7746666
You seem autistic

>> No.7746846

>>7746840
I'm still waiting for that pic of his gf and him. even a sleeping timestamped pic will do.

>> No.7746847

>>7746839

lol jokes on you, i don't have life insurance. just health and dental. you can have all my rei ayanami figurines though

>> No.7746855
File: 325 KB, 506x631, 1398049107901.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7746519
>We'll i'm a guy

>> No.7746881

>>7745888
>wrote a twitter bot that tweets every pathetic thing i have a log of him saying
I love you, holy shit.

>> No.7746965

>>7745888
please tell me the twitter

>> No.7746996
File: 93 KB, 500x274, 1367461360410.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7746488
>>7746519
"Bitch-Anon" here. Honestly, thank you. I was feeling pretty down about this whole situation but reading your replies made me realize I'm really glad I said something. Maybe this uneducated teenager will learn not to say insults like that to random strangers. Just because you have awesome experiences with cosplay doesn't mean everyone else has a swell time. Also, cosplay =/= J-fashion. As another anon mentioned. you're actually wearing a costume. But, you're right, how dare I wear clothes I like and just expect people have basic manners and not act like bastards. Fuck, man, why do I get offended when people blatantly insult me.

>We'll i'm a guy
Oh goodness, that changes EVERYTHING

>> No.7747032

>>7745856
Sounds like you all got owned

>> No.7747314

>>7746783
Some one said "What's that." To me rudely before and I didn't have a comeback.

>> No.7747335

>>7745769
Don't feel bad. She had no manners.

Why would you be going to a Halloween party in the fucking summer? The fact she called it a picnic blanket after proves she meant to be a bitch. But you not taking that shit probably embarrassed her.

I'm glad you called out her fake apology.

>> No.7747339

>>7745794
Don't feel like a dick! Why the fuck her her first instinct to call a kid a bitch instead of trying to talk to her and understand the misunderstanding? I would have yelled something much worse.

>> No.7747340

>>7746783
>what's that
"A girl with some class, not that you'd know anything about that."

>> No.7747353

>>7745540
Was this in Edmonton?

>> No.7747354

>people getting anything but compliments when wearing Liz Lisa

... this is really weird, I'm guessing your outfit was either terrible or you're just plain ugly. Liz Lisa just doesn't stand out enough to be called out by normalfags.

>> No.7747385
File: 48 KB, 600x342, holy shit you fucking stupid ho.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7745471
Wannarexic whore in our lolita group.
Taking the piss out of her disingenuous WOE IS MEH D: attitude.
She brings up her disorder every time our group hangs out. I don't really care if people talk about their personal lives every now and then, but most of the time it's inappropriate and nobody wants to talk about depressing shit about their bodies all the time. In addition to that, it's an insult because she -assumed- that nobody else must be going through something as bad as an ED (not like she asks us about our lives..) and she acts like it's the ultimate problem because she hasn't had her period yet. I have an eating disorder too except it's binging. Yet I wouldn't talk to the group about it in a tone that makes it seem like my problems were the worst and poo-poo someone else whenever they have a complaint.

She's objectively the thinnest person in our group. Yet whenever someone else complains about their body she gets upset and accuses them of having body dysmorphia in some condescending mommy-dearest voice.
>story on what you did
We were out with our group one afternoon at a cafe. Everyone was dressed really casual so none of us were OTT enough to get gawking eye-stares as usual.
A group of semi-cute guys show up and make casual conversation with us.
Now, I'm objectively fat and not that pretty. So I get giddy as hell when guys show interest and flirt with me. One guy in particular seemed really interested.
Then, OF FUCKING COURSE, anorexic bitch has to go on a tangent about her fucking looks because EVERYTHING is about her.
She starts complaining to the guys about how she's thinking of working out more because she's so fat TEEHEE and her clavicles aren't showing up enough TEEHEE and how she doesn't understand why such cute guys are chatting with her when she's s0o0o0o ugly TEEHEE!
(con't)

>> No.7747401

>>7747385
I'm slightly irritated hearing her but the guy I'm talking to seems really chill so I fake a smile and pretend I'm not hearing her talk.

Then out of my left ear I hear that whore talking about ME.
>"Lel you see anon over there? She actually believes she's fat. I mean, look at me, I'm so disgusting and totally groce yet I can talk with you guys just fine. Anon just needs more confidence, she must have a body image disorder."

I went full cat mode. I swiveled around and I said to the guys she was talking to
>"Hey, speaking of body disorders, has anon told you about her anorexia? She actually will throw up the croissant she's eating in about 20 minutes. Isn't that silly? She should just be more confident!"

She started crying and pretty much all of the guys nope'd the fuck out of the cafe after I made it awkward. The group went silent but about four people mouthed to me 'Awesome' because they were thinking the same fucking thing.
Fortunately the bitch didn't have a lot of brand to begin with and her attendance at meets dropped significantly after that.

>> No.7747406

>>7747401
Shit, anon. Bravo.

>> No.7747416

>>7745769
Nope... dont feel bad. Bitch had it coming. Life is too short to let dumbass people ruin it

>> No.7747430

>>7747385
>>7747401
Slightly related but I really fucking hate it when people who are thin and pretty by mainstream standards try to say they're ugly and fat in front of me. The bitch in me wants to agree with them just to make them feel bad for even complaining.

>> No.7747441

>>7747430
Do it, I used to do that when I was a shitty teenager and my best friend used to just agree with me. It definitely shut me up, and after a while I stopped doing it altogether.

> No, he wasn't a dick, he was just really deadpan.

>> No.7747456

>>7747401

Have you considered that this story doesn't make you sound any better than her?

>> No.7747457
File: 24 KB, 173x240, tumblr_inline_n93gnjvBAU1sjmrlk.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7745769
>>"at least i can fit into this picnic blanket"
Was she fat? Anyway you burned that bitch she deserved it.

>> No.7747462

>>7747385
>>7747401
Kind of glad you did something. I know she was probably hurt immediately but something, ANYTHING, needed to stop that behavior. I had an eating disorder. I would never be so stupid as to think no one else in a group of people I was hanging out with did. Nor would I be such an asshole as to say something that would trigger (sorry) relapse. It's hard enough during recovery when people comparing your body to other girls--which is something you never realize is constantly happening to you as a grill until you're recovering--WITHOUT some piece of shit going on about her clavicle and how she's SO SO FAT OMG. If she's even seeing a psychologist that behavior should have been fucking curbed, even privately.

And even assuming no one else is going through that in the group, who the fuck doesn't feel self-conscious when someone's constantly doing shit like that? It's asshole behavior over all and it's incredibly self-centered. It's like her BPD manifests in eating disorders and narcissism, which isn't exactly the most common pair.

>> No.7747463

>>7747456
It does, if she said it to shut up that bitch who was constantly and insensitively bitching about her ED while anon sat quietly with her own.

>> No.7747466

>>7747456
>thread containing stories about the last time you were a serious bitch to someone

I know it was bitchy, the difference is she had it coming.

>> No.7747468

>>7747462
> I would never be so stupid as to think no one else in a group of people I was hanging out with did.
DIDN'T** sorry!

>> No.7747487

>>7747385
>girls talking about how ugly/fat they are in front of guys for attention and asspats
This is so fucking cringey, I wish girls would stop it.

>> No.7747599

This thread is crazy from start to finish

>> No.7747603

>>7747401
That is awfull. At least it shut her up

>> No.7747861

>>7746241
>They don't understand that I'm their queen. I am literally queen bee weaboo at this school.
>my mom just out Mean Girl'd me before I could even do anything.
Sounds like being a self obsessed cunt runs in your family. Those girls do sound really annoying, but calling yourself the queen bee weaboo? You sound like a fucking tool.

>> No.7748116

>>7746965
@ziti_ebooks

>> No.7748124

>>7746369
I'm really glad you're happy. Thank you for loving me. Now get back to loving that awesome dude, you awesome gull, you.

The hierarchy is burning, and people are discovering love in the aftermath of it's ruins. What a time to be alive.

>>7746566
I offer you my sincerest gratitude for all of your contributions, dear friend.

>> No.7748300

>>7747861
What are jokes

>> No.7748475

Im a bitch to everyone every day.

>> No.7748485

Do you want an award or something

>> No.7748493

>>7747861
It was a joke dumbass

>> No.7748544

>>7746619
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

>> No.7749071

A lot of this isn't that bitchy

>> No.7749080

>>7746522
You can't make 90% of your post the backstory and make the actual story two sentences. More details bitch

>> No.7749110

How do you all muster the courage to make amazing bitch comebacks? I'm really terrible at confrontation, and usually freeze up. Which then leads people to treat me like some sensitive deer, which is both belittling and frustrating.
I'm tired of being stepped on. Both socially and professionally.

>> No.7749129

>>7749110
If you cant think of anything just make a queer face and stick up your middle finger :')

>> No.7749141

>>7747354
you'd be surprised at how little you have to wear differently to stand out

>> No.7749167
File: 49 KB, 600x330, 1401365738925.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7749141
this. I've gotten shit for wearing a skirt before. and these are normalfag clothes

>out
>wear skirt
>it suddenly gets cold because of rain
>sitting down eating with friend
>teenage boys come up to me
>HURR HURR ISN'T IT TOO COLD TO BE WEARING A SKIRT
>friends snicker to eachother

wut

and
>no comebacks
>just utterconfusion
>my skirt isn't even short

>> No.7749170

>>7745522
holy fuck you are weird

>> No.7749181

>>7749170
I don't understand what is so weird about that

>> No.7749205

>>7749167
I really hate how people assume that skirts are for warm weather.

Fleece lined tights and you're good most of the winter, even if you have to stack pairs.

Especially if it suddenly started raining and got cold and had been warmer earlier though. Fucking. People are such retarded dicks.

>> No.7749269

>>7749205
or another one
>wearing waitress uniform
>walk to the bus
>guy shouts from his car at me
>"GOTH BITCH"

>just standing there in utter confusion

>> No.7749273

>>7749110
Stop being such a pussy. Take a lesson from /v/.

>I'll fuckin rek you
>Fight me faggot
>1v1 pussy

Girls rarely want to fight, so you'll be the crazy bish looking to sink her teeth in.

>> No.7749279

>>7749269
AHAHAH I never realised people could be so fucking dumb

>> No.7749323

>>7745522
you sound like a 15 year old, who's not any better than the "evil twin" what a cunt, i know this is an acting bitchy thread but your story you're just fucking retarded

>> No.7749324

>>7746540
LMAO nigga is mad because he got ass-blasted!
>y-you're just bitches and whores...! And one guy! baka!
I'm not even mad this is just glorious

>> No.7749331

>>7745735
i have a fat friend and he was acting fat once on vacation to San Francisco. he was bitching about having to walk

dude it's san fran wtf did you think was going to happen?

anyways let him throw a temper tantrum while i went out and had a blast getting drinks and shit allover the city.

>> No.7749333

>>7749279
and one more story for you, not relevant to clothes, but relevant to stupidity
>highschool
>overhear people talking about me
>lol did you know that anon's tits are fake
>mfw I am an a cup and wear training bras
>mfw I have no face

>> No.7749337

>>7746633
u so mad it makes me fab

>> No.7749342

>>7749323
>>7749170
I really don't understand the issue with the story,
what I got
>"evil" twin is a bitch
>anon gives old weeaboo clothes to sister in bitch move
>anon calls girl out
>nopes out
>never contacts again

I wouldn't give any one clothes in this situation if I was going to nope out, but it is pretty messed up for someone to purposely make out in front of a dude you cheated on, fedorafag or not.

>> No.7749346

>>7746666
>6666
it's just Satan, guys. move along nothing to see here

>> No.7749355

>>7746713
>;D
Ching Chong Ching Chang chong

>> No.7749387

>>7749205
>>7749269
Going offtopic but man

>casual coord with a very sweet print in black colourway
>"check out this queen of darkness LOLOLOLO"

>black airy chiffon dress with sandals, big hat
>"hey girl isn't it too hot for all that black??"
>guy is wearing long jeans and sneakers

>> No.7749411

>>7749342
i got it more like

>anon has shitload of clothes she doesn't care for
>visits acquaintances who like those clothes
>gives clothes to twin she likes
>gives sass to twin she doesn't like
>then stops hanging with twins and other friend for various reasons

>> No.7749540

>>7749411
its a two-parter anon.
would you have stuck around with those people?

>> No.7749850

Who ever said this place was 40% female might've been off. Places looks like a bunch of males pretending to be female. What a clusterfuck.

>> No.7749856

>>7749850
It's like 80% female.

>> No.7749869

>>7747401
>>7747487
There's a girl who hangs out with my group who's exactly like this. She constantly puts herself down even though she's 'nice' and generally not unattractive. She calls herself names like fat when most of us are heavier than her. Sometimes I want to call her out but then I'd just be a 'mean' person for hurting her wittle feelings.

I want to punch her in the face whenever she does it. It's like she knows she's not unattractive, but she wants to hear people say it.

>> No.7749901

>>7749387
Got something similar said to me while wearing Sheep Garden JSK in the black colourway. I had coorded it with pink and some bitch in a 5 shades too dark fake tan calls out "Hey Gothqueen it's not halloween yet LOLOLOLO".

>> No.7749904

>>7749869
Maybe try just taking her aside and saying, "Hey, just so you know, it's kind of insensitive to say things like that when some of us are obviously bigger than you. If you think YOU'RE fat, what does that say about us? It'd be nice if you could just keep those comments to yourself."

>> No.7749974

>>7748475
is that because you never get the "bodybuilder" dick you trawl for on 4chan?

>> No.7749980

>>7749869
I was like that as a kid. I can perfectly understand why that sort of attitude would be irritating for other. It takes me years to work on my self esteem and become a fine human being.

Just to say, I don't think she's faking it for attention.

>> No.7749986

>>7745735
Did you not have your own fucking key? Most hotels will happily give you up to four.

>> No.7750004

>>7746329
>SJW defaults to "check ur privilege" in lieu of an actual argument
>didn't see that coming

>> No.7750144

>>7745471
Some guy at a library
He was being a creep
I was on a library computer with a few minutes left.
>on /cgl/
>this sweaty bald fucker stands less than a foot away
>breathing heavily
>tapping his foot
>whygod.jpg
>story on what you did
I put the computer on standby so he'd have to wait 10 more minutes. I heard him sort of panting and complaining to a librarian as I walked out.

>> No.7750241

My ex's weeaboo friend, Kyle.
I was drunk and tired of him always hitting on me even in front of my ex.
I was at a New Year's party with my ex. Kyle was hosting the party at his house. The day before, my ex told me he wanted to "take a break" after I would go home from visiting him in Canada. I stayed there during my Christmas vacation. We had been together long distance for 4 years. Drinking out of sorrow. Ex is in the other room with friends. I'm in the dining room with Kyle and some other girls. And Kyle says that he wants to pull a Houdini on me with my ex. Which means making me think that I'm having sex with my ex, but then seeing that my ex is outside the window and that it's him I'm having sex with.
>story on what you did
I was obviously drunk as hell. I say slurring my words, "Kyle, I'm not drunk enough!" I then get up and wobble my drunk ass to the bathroom and proceed to throw up. The look on his face was priceless.

>> No.7750362

>>7745916
>1 floor
>30 minutes
what the fuck is wrong with people?

>> No.7750428

>>7750241
then it slowly becomes drunk surprise sex?

>> No.7750547

>>7746723
Are they rehashing ttgl?
Wtf is this the year of remakes

Polite sage for ot

>> No.7750605

>>7745769
>>7746585
>saying "I'm sorry"
>doesn't mean one is actually sorry
>lies.jpeg

>> No.7750614

>>7750362
At Katsucon I trekked up 6 floors with all my bags and my asthma with my asthmatic friend and all his bags because fuck those elevator lines.

>> No.7750622
File: 172 KB, 1500x1091, elevator rape kit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7750614

>> No.7750782

>>7746771
South Park

>> No.7750786

>who you were a bitch to
some obnoxious girl in line
annoying, rude, entitled, and I wanted the other girl to have the bag
>Story on how they pissed you off
I was near the front of the line for a popular booth at a convention. Many girls in line behind me were appropriately fawning over what items they hoped would still be available when they reached checkout. Pretty much everyone looked like they were either a die-hard or at least casual fan of the booth and were pretty orderly in line.
>except for one
In addition to using her "I am in a stadium and we just made a goal" voice, elbowing her way in and out of the booth area to get a better look while her friend held her place, and shouting awkward stupid slogans, she was belittling and guilt tripping her friend into giving her more cash for this booth because she didn't have enough for a particular item that there were only 3 left. A booth she didn't even seem to be a die hard or even casual fan of (doesn't mean you can't buy the merch or dip into a new fandom, but to cram up in the front of the line for first dibs when you don't even know what most of the items are, is pretty tacky, imo.)
So:
>there was a bag she wanted that she couldn't even afford
>beta friend is starting to give in to bullying and might provide more cash
>sweet girl further down line is also admiring the same bag (there were a few left, but running out fast) without whinging like a brat that she probably won't get it
>weeb girl says something rude to her about how she should have gotten there earlier
>mfw we were ALL early and she had her friend hold her place in line and only showed up just before the line began to move

>story on what you did
I texted my friend to meet me and hold my spot for a second. I went and asked the sweet if she really liked the bag. She said yes and already had plans for it, but was okay if she didn't get it. I asked her if she had $$$, she said yes. cont.

>> No.7750812

>>7750786
*sweet girl

>cont.
I said you really really want it, don't you, (I could tell) and she admitted, yes, but I could also tell she didn't want to ask me to grab it. I think at this booth you technically are not allowed to do that, actually, but I said "if it is still there when I get up there, it's yours, thank you for not hitting me" (we giggled over this, the weeb had actually knocked into me a few times and actually accidentally hit me in the face because she was flailing around doing something stupid and didn't even apologize, her friend did) and I got back in line.

>my turn in line
>one bag left
>buy it
>turn to weeb
>smile and flounce away

she didn't even seem very heartbroken over not getting it, she just seemed mad that I had totally purposefully bought it after all her pining after it. Felt so good. I hung around and got food with my friend until the sweet girl made her purchases and came over, and then we discretely exchanged cash for the bag. She loved it, and I felt good.

>> No.7750932

>>7750812
You're cute and I like you.

>> No.7750984

>>7748544
Jesus fucking christ, can we stop being such namefags please? Sure smells like summer, fucking burn in a fire.

>> No.7751383

who you were a bitch to (short description)
>An ex friend of my con group
your reasoning why you were a bitch (in short)
>Last year she ruined the experience for all of us at Otakon.
story on how they pissed you off
>She's a rude hamplanet that tried to take control of our group and got pissy and terrible when we disagreed with her. We tried to include her in things but she shot down every attempt at politeness and compromise.
>story on what you did
She chose me as the one to have a vendetta against. I stole her best friend away from her bc her best friend liked me better. I was apparently so annoying I forced her to leave the con and go home early, and her coddling ridiculous parents drove down 4 hours to pick her up (she is 21 yrs old).
This year, we completely cut her from our group and made sure to post all our pictures from the con and statuses on fb. She is friends with all of us still, and I know she cares bc she texted one of us about Otakon while we were there.

I don't know about bitchy, but at the very least petty revenge feels good. Also, not having to deal with her condescending self was such a relief.

>> No.7751462

Non /cgl/ related story but....
Nasty old fat bitchy woman on the bus
Be a bitch to me and I'll be a bitch right back.
I'm chilling at the bus stop, and the bus pulls up and I go to get on at the front. Some fat nasty woman comes waddling out of the front and I almost run into her. You are only supposed to get off the back unless you are elderly or disabled. I say "Oh, I'm sorry" b/c I didn't mean to run into her. She spits back at me "NO YOU'RE NOT".
>story on what you did
My reply after a second of shock. "You're right. I'm not. I WAS sorry, but since you are an overwhelming bitch I rescind my apology." Get on the bus around her as she glares at me from the bus stop.

>> No.7751864

>>7750362
Seriously, the minute she said that, my brain just had to do a reboot real quick, because how did she see that as justification for what she was doing? How can you be that lazy? I would have noped out of there to the stairs if I had wait TEN minutes to go FIVE floors, forget trying to use the elevator at all for one. And I have MS!

>> No.7751945

>>7749080
The backstory is most of what there is to say about it.
She has little to no friends anywhere and has in the past just gone from one guy to another, not giving a fuck who she hurt in the process. He has no real friends either cause he hates everyone and trusts no one and tries too hard to be cool.
I just let her know that she'll never gain popularity if she sticks with him, cause he believed that he could be a dick to whoever he wanted as long as he knew she'd blow him by the end of the day anyway. So she dumped him. That was her choice.
Several of my friends, who also knew him, all considered her a massive bitch and plenty of friends were telling me that they'd punch her face in if they saw her again. I let her know, along with the fact that the only time I ever see my friends is at cons, since I live super far away from anyone. She can visit the very few friends that she's got whenever she wants.
So she fucked off and am not going to cons anymore out of respect. She deleted online accounts as soon as she realised that this whole thing was fucking shitty on her part. - If she's actually realised it or am just pretending to not get shat on, I don't know.
Last time I talked to her, the first thing she did was blocking me and telling the ex that I was harassing her even though they were broken up then. At that point the ex really had nothing to do with it, I was just trying to figure out what the fuck was going through her empty head.
The worst part is that I honestly would love to be friends with her. She seemed nice , even if I can't tell if that was an act or not. I hate these situations, but I can't even start to pretend to like her.

And ex of course still hates me. He still thinks she has done nothing wrong in any of this.
Still, I really don't have many regrets. I wish it wasn't pissing me off as much as it is and that we could all get along, but just no.

>> No.7752274

btw im a guy

>> No.7752545

>>7752274
Me too

>> No.7754322

bump

>> No.7754341
File: 102 KB, 500x488, AS_A_MALE.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7752545
>>7752274

>> No.7754396

>>7749333
this is getting off topic but
>6th grade or something
>wear tshirts and jeans every day because i'm 12
>overhear some girl "haha anon should be on what not to wear lolololol"
>i'm TWELVE i still play in the dirt with my friends after school what

>> No.7754427

None of these seem Mean Girl tier imo. They are all perfectly understandable reactions to other people being assholes.

Mean gulls is more... stirring drama for no reason, being mean for no reason, etc. I see nothing wrong with the reactions so far in this entire thread. (In fact kudos for standing up for yourselves.)

Any actual mean gull moments?

>> No.7754444

>>7754396
Preteen girls are the bitchiest creatures on the face of the earth

>> No.7754488
File: 727 KB, 500x264, meinsides.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7745735
Oh man, I'm trying not to wake up my roommate

>> No.7755320

>>7754427
Same.

I always wonder if those girls just think they are god's gift to humankind, and don't even think of their actions as bitchy or mean, and the actual nice girls are beating themselves up over dicking back the actual dicks like "I could have handled that better".

Where are the "I cut off this chick's waist tie and she didn't notice until after I left the meet and I only did it because I was jelly" stories?

>> No.7755331

>>7747032
>guy makes unfunny joke
>silence and staring
>one person makes sarcastic laughlike sounds
>guys is summarily ignored when he talks again
If you think that's "getting owned" you're probably the sort of person who does these things in the first place.

>> No.7755334

>>7745735
Jesus christ I'm laughing
How did she react anon?

>> No.7755340

>>7746241
this is so fucking funny your mom is amazing

>> No.7755357

>Lolita meet
>This cunt in my comm had harassed my friend about a year ago to the point where my friend just left the comm
>This mess happened before I joined the comm
>Few months later, I join comm. Friend tells me about this girl and asks me to be careful around her.
>Meet is at a restaurant
>This bitch is wearing white
>WHIIIIITE WHIIIITEEEE AT A RESTAURANT
>After waiter introduces himself and takes drink orders, I "go to the restroom"
>Slip waiter a $20 to spill the glass of red wine I'm about to order on this bitch
>Fast forward to when waiter is actually coming over with wine glasses
>By the Lord's good will, a fat lady happens to be attempting to squeeze through tables at the same time
>Fernanda von Fatass over here booty bumps the waiter, making the spilled wine and actual accident
>Wine spills on bitch's dress
>And some other girl, but she was hella ita that day and this was obviously divine intervention
>Have the bright idea to tell the bitch "Hey, free guro co-ord!"
>She knocks her own drink on herself while trying to do a dramatic hand point at me
>Restaurant staring at these screaming girls in giant dresses with drinks all over them

>> No.7755364

>>7755357
??? Wait, you're telling me I can pay any given waiter $20 to spill drinks on someone?

>> No.7755387

>>7755364
Uh, yeah? Waiters (at least in America) don't get paid enough to give a shit. That $20 is probably more of a tip than what they'd get otherwise.

>> No.7755389

>>7755357
Wait am I missing something, what is wrong with wearing white at a restaurant?

>> No.7755392

>>7755389
Because of spills and such. It's not wrong, it's just a bad idea.

>> No.7755394

>>7755389
Nothing really, but there's always the risk of having white clothing stained by food

>> No.7755449

>>7755387
Really, because a waiter spilled something on my mother once, and they had to pay for her dry cleaning. I hardly see how that's worth it

>> No.7755472

>>7755449
I had wine spilled on me before, but all they did was give me a free meal.

>> No.7755482

>>7755449
If it's an accident (or deemed an accident) the money comes from the house, not the waiter's pay. Can't be blamed for something that wasn't you fault :^)

>> No.7757123

man this entire thread is just bitches being bitches to other bitches.

>> No.7757129

>>7757123
bitch

>> No.7757226

>>7755357
hahaha nice one

>> No.7757249

>>7745779
Wow, why do you feel bad? She called your little girl a "bitch". A little, innocent girl. This cunt's mother obviously didn't discipline her enough, and I fucking applaud YOU for being the one to let this girl know that behaving like a piece of trash does not come without consequences. Bravo. I'd give you a Mom of the year award if I could.

>> No.7757289

>>7749869
Oh god. I inadvertently do this shit and not for attention. It just sort of spagettis out of my mouth. Then I realize I'm with girls that are heavier and I feel terrible. I realize their thoughts of "If you think you're fat, what do you think about me?" And ugggh. I feel like an unsufferable bitch. I think I'll just keep my big yap closed at the next meet.

>> No.7757337

>>7757289
This. My friend (who is very, very thin) and I both gained weight over the school year from stress, and have been freaking out and feeling self-conscious and terrible about our bodies. And it's pretty hard to not stick my foot in your mouth around people who are larger, but even if you look thin, it's still possible to feel bad about your body, and I don't think anybody should shame you for it.

>> No.7757400

Not me, but a girl in my community did this. We'll call her Rose, my friend Daisy, and the ita Violet.

>Rose and Daisy on train
>Ita member of our community, Violet, spots them and sits next to them
>Rose knows Violet posts secrets about the comm, but was never able to prove it
>Daisy knows too but doesn't say anything
>Rose to Violet: "Hey, is that a replica?"
>Violet doesn't get to respond before Rose pours almost her entire can of soda on her
>Daisy grew balls that day and said something along the lines of 'that trashy look suits you'

I got the story from Daisy after wondering why Violet never showed up to meets anymore and secrets about our comm stopped being made. Apparently Rose went full bully mode on her after a rumor about her selling panties was made (she's a strict Catholic).

>> No.7757404

>>7757400
Pouring soda on someone is way trashier than being a secret-posting ita, sorry to say.

>> No.7757407

>>7757404
I mean DUHHHH. This is a bitch thread! I didn't post this because I thought they did something classy.

>> No.7757409

>>7757400
That's... seriously not cool.

>> No.7757421

>>7757409
oh please you bitches threaten to do things like that all the time then when someone actually does you're going to go all tumblrfag over it?

>> No.7757443

>>7757421
We want to do awful things to people but do not want to be viewed by others as awful ourselves, so we refrain from actually doing awful things, but say we'll do it on the internet.

Venting about it on the internet is fine. Actually acting on your awful words is a sign that you lack self control and need help.

>> No.7757446

>>7750812
My heart is warmed

>> No.7757447

>>7757421
Also, if that wasn't you, why so defensive? It's not your butt getting roasted, or so you claim.

>> No.7757524

>>7745735
LOL are you from the LA comm? I have a friend who says that ("being fat") and I hadn't heard that phrase before from other people. Is it a thing?

>> No.7757578

>>7757443
This. People carelessly say things like they're gonna "fucking kill someone", and you don't see them actually going and doing it.

As good as it feels to lash back, it doesn't make you a better person. It makes you worse than the asshole you're assaulting.

>> No.7757788

>>7750812
This is a really cute move anon. It's heartwarming.

>> No.7757860

>>7745779
>poppy o'possum
My nigga

>> No.7757977

>>7745522
It's "s-u-i-c-i-d-e".
Although please tell me you pronounced it "scoo-icide" whil eyou were being 3edgy5everyone in your story.

>> No.7757988

>>7757289
>>7757337
Word choices matter.

I'd much less feel offended if someone thinner than me said something like "Man I am out of shape, I think I'll hit the gym some more!" than "Ewww, eww, eww I'm so fat guys vomit at the sight of me D:"

>> No.7758047

>be me
>on train
>last car, last booth
>petticoat takes up entire bench
>want to sit next to me?
>nope.jpg
>besides, why would anyone want to sit with princess?
>there are a million empty booths
>suddenly two soccer moms
>and ten girls
>some kind of girls camp field trip
>"who gets to sit next to princess?"
>moms look at me
>stillnope.jpg
>dirty look from mom 1
>mom 2 spreads girls out 2 to a booth on each side in the remaining booths
>who gets to sit next to princess again?
>That's right. No one

I am not a Ronald McDonald statue or party performer, why the hell would you want children you are responsible for to sit next to princess stranger danger anyway?

>> No.7758194

>>7757400
>>7757404
>>7757409
She deserved it. That's what she gets for posting secrets about a comm instead of just confronting them or getting over it.

>> No.7758334

>>7749273
This. I once posted a negative review of Moby Dick on /lit/ and the first reply was "fite me IRL."

>> No.7758639

>>7749167
>hurr durr why are you wearing pants if you have nothing inside? Are you afraid of cold?

>> No.7758645

>>7757404
You guys only focused on the ita thing? How about spreading rumours that someone was selling used panties. I think that'd be worth a soda can - especially if the girl in question was very strong in her faith. That shit is not cool

>> No.7758750

>>7747462
Actually, eating disorders can go hand-in-hand with narcissism, though not always. The obsession with appearance can lead some to be extremely self-absorbed and less sensitive towards others.

>> No.7758871

>>7758750
It's rare and they're difficult to treat because you don't want them anywhere near other patients

>> No.7758896

>>7746458
Kek I'm obsessed with the game, I'm level 21. I wish willow would show more often.

>> No.7760360

>>7749269
here's mine:
>walking home from work
>frumpy Starbucks uniform
>woman waiting at bus stop looks me up and down, rolls eyes and sighs loudly
>"why don't you PUT ON SOME CLOTHES?"

>> No.7760363
File: 12 KB, 265x308, 1406266873208.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7760360
>slutshaming

>> No.7760388
File: 280 KB, 1600x1600, room for cream.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7760363
Clearly

>> No.7764082

live

>> No.7764089

>>7760388
>fine grind
>room for cream
xxxpresso was perfect and then they ruined it with everything else.

>> No.7764159 [DELETED] 
File: 157 KB, 640x960, 1404702460895.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

some guy that used to hit on me daily in HS

>at a con
>see girl crying, with suitcases
>ask her what's wrong
>she said she was kicked out of her hotel room she was splitting the cost with with friends
>I asked her why
>she said "this guy, he found a girl at the con, and wanted her to stay with him in my place"
>I ask her who
>she points at the guy from my highschool that kept hitting on me

This fucking guy, would hover over me, hit on me daily, insult my boyfriend, whine about how nobody loved him, and blew off the girls that said they liked him, saying it didn't count because one of them was black, and then actually crying, real bitch tears, that no one liked him, DAILY.
eventually he left me alone because I grew out of my hot topic clothing phase and moved onto wearing otome, and eventually lolita (didn't wear lolita in school, of course)
he said he found the fashion disgusting, and that "he didn't love me anymore", so props to Lolita for helping me get rid of him.

>story on what you did

>He was sitting next to a girl he picked up at the con.
>I asked her where she lived
>she said she's five minutes away from the convention, but this guy here was nice enough to let her stay with him and his buddies
>he said yeah, a room opened up
>I point at the girl crying in the corner
>"you mean the girl you just kicked out? who PAYED to stay in that room?"
>look at the girl he's hitting on
>tell her in embarrassing detail about how he was a little obnoxious bitch in highschool

Long story short, the girl had a place to sleep that night.

>> No.7764186
File: 157 KB, 640x960, 1404702460895.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

some guy that used to hit on me daily in HS

>at a con
>see girl crying, with suitcases
>ask her what's wrong
>she said she was kicked out of her hotel room, and she was splitting the cost with with friends
>I asked her why
>she said "this guy, he found a girl at the con, and wanted her to stay with him in my place"
>I ask her who
>she points at the guy from my highschool that kept hitting on me

This fucking guy, would hover over me, hit on me daily, insult my boyfriend, whine about how nobody loved him, and blew off the girls that said they liked him, saying it didn't count because one of them was black, and then actually crying, real bitch tears, that no one liked him, DAILY.
eventually he left me alone because I grew out of my hot topic clothing phase and moved onto wearing otome, and eventually lolita (didn't wear lolita in school, of course)
he said he found the fashion disgusting, and that "he didn't love me anymore", so props to cute Jfashion for helping me get rid of him.

>story on what you did

>He was sitting next to a girl he picked up at the con.
>I asked her where she lived
>she said she's five minutes away from the convention, but this guy here was nice enough to let her stay with him and his buddies
>he said yeah, a room opened up
>I point at the girl crying in the corner
>"you mean the girl you just kicked out? who PAYED to stay in that room?"
>look at the girl he's hitting on
>tell her in embarrassing detail about how he was a little obnoxious bitch in highschool
>girl he's hitting on keeps looking at him like "wtf" throughout my storytelling

Long story short, the girl had a place to sleep that night.

>> No.7764198

>>7764186
>cockblock

wow such bitch

>> No.7764226

>>7745835
im laughing so hard at "it's LOLITA, you fat oaf" holy shit

>> No.7764230

>>7764198
>doge
wow, such new, so underage, such faggot

>> No.7764252

>>7764230

somebody on /cgl/

I'm just a cunt

I don't like it when guys have sex.

>story on what you did

made an unfunny reply

>> No.7764259

>>7764252
I really like it on summer because most of the time you can't tell if troll or just very retarded

>> No.7764262

>>7764252
some guy visiting cgl
using the doge meme
the doge meme needs to die
>story on what you did

made an unfunny reply, made him clearly bootyhurt.
he's still upset as he speaks, and will probably be waving around some obvious bait after this.

>> No.7764264

>>7764259
its a bit of both.
they try to troll, but they're just too retarded.
either way, its fun to grab popcorn and watch

>> No.7764277

>>7764259
>>7764262
>>7764264

stay fringed /cgl

>> No.7764290

>>7746786
it's all so confusing and annoying. i just wanna read juicy stories about ppl being huge bitches 2 other ppl who deserve it + their reactions T^T

>> No.7764299

>>7764186
ignore the aspie. I would say the guy got what he deserved and you

The main thing though how does one kick a paying member out of their room thats fucked but i guess he knew she wouldnt say anything so he did it. Good on you for sticking up for the little guy or girl in this case

>> No.7764668

bump. please ignore the autist

>> No.7765050
File: 201 KB, 730x548, What-are-you-going-to-do-stab-me689286922.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7757578
kek

You really are a spoiled tumblrina if you expect every bitch story to end in STREET JUSTICE!!1!

There are varying degrees of being a bitch, not just "someone who got mean once because they were clearly being provoked". Sometimes one party gets away with doing something really nasty and sometimes both sides are awkwardly catty.

It's bitch stories, anything goes.

>> No.7765601
File: 13 KB, 240x320, 1360943140722.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7745471
Not really cgl, but I need to get this off my chest anyway

>>who you were a bitch to (short description)
A little boy on the playground
>>your reasoning why you were a bitch (in short)
He was constantly throwing sand at other children for no reason
>>story on how they pissed you off
I went to the playground with my five year old sister. She played with some friends, I was glad I could just sit there in peace. Suddenly, some of the children start screaming. I don't mind thinking they are just playing, until I look up and see this boy repeatedly throwing sand at my sister and her friends (all girls and at least two years younger than the boy of course) for no other reason then to annoy them.
>>story on what you did
I tell him to stop; of course he doesn't. I look for his mother (one of this hip upper middle class moms) who is clearly turning away not giving a fuck, because "he isn't doing anything" and "the children should solve this themselves". After a few more sand throwing and this boy being an asshole I walk up to him asking him to stop, and how he would feel having sand thrown at him. He just laughs and tries to throw sand at my sister again. I lose my shit, and kick sand right in his fucking face. He immediatley stops laughing, and his mother starts screaming at me.
She told me I couldn't just throw sand at some poor innocent child, I told her "Well, obviously I can, I am surely going into the deepest circle of hell now!", told her to watch out for her child and educate him how to behave, and left.

Fucking child, man. I usually like most children, but this was what my family calls an "asshole child". Born an asshole, and will always be one. I felt a little bad that I could not solve this situation more adult and peacefully, but still the only regret I have is that I did not kick another load of sand in his stupid grin, as well as in his mom's bitch face.

>> No.7765626

>>7745488
le happy lolita

>> No.7766093
File: 7 KB, 194x259, chloe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7765601
>assaulting children

oh my

>> No.7767491

>>7766093

Well technically the boy was assaulting children too, so what's your point? Though unlike the anon who told the story I hate kids, so whatever.

>> No.7767500

>>7767491
>>7767491

not knowing age differences makes it hard. But as they say 2 wrongs..