[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 118 KB, 350x717, 1404888593543.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7725941 No.7725941[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Last thread's in autosage.
ITT, post whatever's on your mind. Good, bad, etc. Anything goes.
My parents hired this guy to work at our house, and he immediately took a shine to our dogs and started taking care of them.
Today, though, I watched him play with one and suddenly heard really loud whimpering but didn't see what was going on. The second time I heard it, I looked up and realized he had picked her up by the ears and she was making the most horrifying sound I've ever heard. I yelled at him to stop, and he did.
He seems like a genuinely nice guy and likes animals, so I wonder why the fuck he would do that. I certainly hope he doesn't try that bullshit again.

>> No.7726009
File: 980 KB, 500x281, tumblr_n4hoq1277a1r7ou8vo1_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Brother and I butt heads a lot.
>Tend to get along at cons pretty well though so we hang out.
>He expresses interest in cosplaying.
>Make him a Jon Snow cosplay for his birthday.
>Fucking loves the attention he gets in it.
>Able to get him to dress up more.
>He gets me into some new animes since I'm kinda behind on the times since I started doing more comic and video game cosplays.
>Brings up last night we should cosplay from one of the series he turned me on to.
>Fuck yes sibling cosplays are the best.

>> No.7726071
File: 28 KB, 500x281, 1406161917211.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>terrible insomnia
>pills aren't helping
>huge as fuck eye bags
>have even more difficulty sleeping at hotels than at home
>always tired as fuck during cons due to little to no sleep
>struggle to look good and not collapse wearing cosplay at cons

Just kill me already. Also,

>suffer from dermatillomania
>can't stop picking and scratching skin
>seeing a therapist but it's of no help so far
>hiding scars is getting harder even with makeup
>terrified of doing any revealing cosplay even though I have a fit body

>> No.7726083

Best friend killed herself earlier in the year, so you know. Been a little fucked up over that. Literally keeping sane because working on cos gives me something to think about and anytime I don't have something to think about, I usually start thinking about her.

>> No.7726092
File: 147 KB, 960x639, 1363702558811.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7725941
Kill him, OP.

>> No.7726152

>>7726009

>pls be Oreimo

>> No.7726301

>>7725941
thanks for making this. When I made the original thread I really didn't expect it to blow up like it did.

but if he does, call him out on his shit. Put your dogs away whenever he comes if you have to. That isn't cool.

>> No.7726306

>>7726083
I'm sorry, anon.
I'm sure it must be tough, but you can get through this.

>> No.7726317

Concealing a pregnancy from my family, planning to put the baby when born and cut all contact. Unfortunately abortion is illegal in my country so we have to travel to a different country to access it. In my case, when I discovered I was pregnant it was a race against time to save for an abortion, a race in which I have lost.

Noone knows and will never know. This is fucking me up mentally, just feeling the baby move around makes me feel sick. So I'm kind of glad to get this off my chest.

>> No.7726342

>>7726317
holy shit I can't even imagine

>> No.7726343

I'm being blackmailed by someone in my life, but I can't tell anyone or ask for help because so far the blackmail demands are less terrible than having them revealed. I'm worried the demands will increase, and I have zero leverage.

>> No.7726349

>put the baby
I meant to say put the baby up for adoption. Sorry it's like 1:15 where I am, need sleep.

It's just nice to get this off my chest, I havent been feeling great lately.

>>7726342
Thanks for responding Anon, I know 4chan isn't my personal blog but in a weird way it's relieving to know that someone out there knows ya know? It makes it a bit easier to cope

>> No.7726353

>>7726317
What country do you live in?

>> No.7726356

>>7726343
details?

>> No.7726358

>>7726353
Don't want to say, its a European country though

>> No.7726361

>>7726343
What are their demands and what kind of dirt do they have on you? This is one of my worst fears.

>> No.7726365

>>7726343
Did you do something bad to someone anon? If so, then just tell yourself that this is the punishment and you probably deserve it. I know this sounds hard but that would help me.

>> No.7726380

> Have really nice cosplay from a BL visual novel
> Got waxed for it
> Can't wear it because still too fat
> Not enough time to do something else
> Last convention before I have to start bulking

;_;

>> No.7726381

>>7726358
Is it Poland?
My friend was in a simmilar situation...

>> No.7726384

I'm about to move out of my parents house and I am really scared to leave my mom behind in the abusive household. My dad is verbally Nd emotinally abusive. And he will throw things like her personal belongings etc...i am moving out with some friends very soon. i would consider taking her and the dog with me,but my friends aren't gonna do that obviously. She is older,(parents had us very late in life) kind of innocent/ childlike, doesn't posses working skills, can't drive and doesnt get it out the house much because my dad refuses to take her anywhere. i am worried that she will deteriorate without me around. I am the only female member in the family besides her and only one who really helps or talks to her. My brothers are also have picked up these abusive traits and don't respect her at all. I have a shitty job right now so i cant support her. all her family members haven't communicate with her for years. I don't know what to do and it makes me sick to feel like I'm abandoning her.

>> No.7726394

>slowly shedding my normalfag disguise at work
>coworkers treat lolita exactly as what it is: clothes
>no fuss or comments

Feels great.

>> No.7726451

>>7726306
thanks anon
She was only 19 and we'd been close since we were 5, she. I just miss her, I'm having trouble coming to terms with the fact that I'll really never see her again. Worst part is I feel like I could've done something more...I knew she had been cutting since we were 13 and she had attempted suicide once, but I thought she and her therapist were working through it all...

I feel like I have no one to talk to it about. Hence the posting on anonymous board. So thanks for making this thread OP, I do feel a little better getting some thoughts out there. And there's always solidarity...

>> No.7726466

>>7726009
should've done jaime and cersei

>> No.7726470

>>7726317
God. What cosplays are good for concealing pregnancy tummies then?

>> No.7726480
File: 136 KB, 500x236, sorry.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>gf has been incredibly busy
>have barely been able to speak to her in a while

worst of it all, i feel incredibly clingy. she said she likes when i leave messages (goodnight messages, good morning messages, telling her how my day is going, etc), but i feel like bombarding her with shit is only gonna get annoying. and i figure, i wanna stop so that i don't feel annoying, but i'm too clingy not to message her.

tldr; missing my gf and pining

>> No.7726492

>birthday this weekend
>friend sends me cute art of me in my favorite coord as a gift
>goin to didney worl
>should arrive home to a dress in my mail box
>feels good

>> No.7726494

>>7726480
I would be so happy if I had a gf who did that for me ;_;

>> No.7726501

>>7725941
my dad isn't home and i am home alone and its fine you know but like earlier today we didn't get along so what if he died? what if he's dead you know? i think he might be dead. and i'm out of cigarettes and i don't feel okay at all anymore. i'm always depressed and i'm paranoid and angry and scared and just tired of living and its getting so bad. its getting so fucking bad
i'm on diversion and i'm paranoid that someone's watching me always
and my managers treat me like shit and everyone is cruel and out to get me
and i'm just having body issues in general and don't want to eat and feel like a waste of space and nothing is going right and i have so much stress in my life. my dad wasn't answering his phone and he's supposed to come home at 5 its been three hours. he might be dead. i can't control my anxiety anymore and i've talked to my doctor multiple times about this and i think i lost my sketch book that had so many great sketches and drawings and pieces in it.

>> No.7726510

>>7726494
it's really a nice thing, and she leaves me messages too when she has the time, letting me know she's busy and she misses me and all that. but the wait is killing me because i speak to her all day every day, so not being able to speak often makes days incredibly long and even sad for me.

>tfw you love your gf so much that you feel incredibly incomplete without her

>> No.7726545

cosplay is one of the few things that makes me happy anymore and i don't have the funds to do it anymore.

i mean i have cosplays i could reuse for meetups (i live in a city with a lot of low-cost cosplay meetups) but all of my friends always have a new cosplay every meetup and there's only so many "variations" of a cosplay i can do before it gets stale.

and i just know if i buy JUST enough fabric to work on a cosplay, i'll fuck it up, since i honestly can't sew with a machine, and i refuse to handsew anything after the last time i did, since my entire cosplay fell apart mid-con.

tl;dr i'm stressed because i'm a fucking idiot

>> No.7726605
File: 552 KB, 500x341, tumblr_mcu0l1MKW51qktqch.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>depressed for months
>no motivation to do cosplay
>finally starting to feel normal again
>last day of job is in 4 days, moving to another country in the fall
>get inspiration to do ALL THE COSTUMES
>tfw no more income and need to save for new life

>> No.7726611

>>7726545
Just try and save up what money you can! I personally save up all my money from my job at school and I tend to blow it all over the summer on cosplay...not the best way to live, but...eh.

If you don't have any means of making money to save up, well...maybe try helping a friend with their cosplay? It's not the same, I know, but it can give the feeling of creating something and it allows you to spend some quality time with a friend, which is always a mood booster.

I hope you can save up enough soon! Working on cosplay keeps me going sometimes so I know how you feel.

>> No.7726619

>>7726611
ahhhh i didn't actually expect anyone to reply oh gosh

i'm trying to save up what little money i have so i can do at least something, even if it's a basic cosplay (i'm planning on cosplaying a cervello girl from katekyo hitman reborn, since it's cheap and yet still looks like a cosplay) so i'm selling things i don't use anymore and yeah

and i'd love to help friends with their cosplays, but unfortunately almost all of my cosplay friends are basically too popular to talk to me, and know like a ton more about making cosplays and stuff. my only expertise is trimming wigs, and i wish i could learn more but money. ;;

here's hoping, i guess!

>> No.7726639

>>7726384

women's shelter.
have her move out, with whatevers shes got on her.
they do counseling, help find jobs, etc.

>> No.7726640

>>7726466
No, but our dad looks like Tywin so we're trying to get him to do Tywin, brother as Jaime, and me as Joffrey.

>>7726152
Fuck. This would be actually perfect. Guess I'm making him watch that. Thank you for suggesting that! I actually wanted to cosplay Kuroneko for a while, but I may have to switch that up for Kirino.

>> No.7726667

>>7726384
Fuck, I'm almost in a similar situation. My father's a huge alcoholic and gets really bipolar towards my mom, sometimes it's okay but any other day it's constant fighting and picking on her. He's also broken things that belong to her and threatens us all the time. At this point I just do my best to avoid him but I know that when I move out my mom won't have anyone else that will be around here, and I know she never tells our other relatives or my sister about what goes on at the house. Sometimes I wonder if she just tries to keep me around because she doesn't want to be by herself with him.

It's just a huge pain in the ass because this sort of thing has been going on for years and they're so old-fashioned and financially unstable they'd rather sit around in their misery than get a divorce and move on.

>> No.7726673

>>7726317
>btw guys i'm a grilllll
>pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fuck. Off.
Fuck off.

We seriously do not care. We don't care about your day, we don't care about your boyfriend, we don't care about your issues. One thing we certainly don't care about is your fucking opinions. Jesus Christ, why did you make this post? Did it benefit, inform, arouse concern in ANYONE? No. You posted this because you are a solipsistic whore who thinks she matters because guys like her facebook photos. I can hear you just now, you're thinking "but i don't have fa-" SHUT THE FUCK UP. I don't care about your fucking tumblr either. It's a site where you post pictures of yourself for validation, hell it could be /r9k/ for all that matters - you are still an attention whore. The guys that have called you beautiful on omegle have convinced you that you have any kind of worth, guess what: you don't. You're valued for a vagina. That's it. Nothing else. Why you think owning something that 50% of the human population owns makes your opinions worthy of shit is fucking beyond me.

Words cannot describe the utter amount of hatred I have for you. I cannot stand your vapid personality, the way you look so clueless all the time. You are a literal robot who lives for nothing more than getting validation from random guys on the internet i.e. us, and you think we're going to tolerate you parading your fucking boring thoughts on our board? Think again, cunt. Girls like you are the most boring people anyone could ever meet, because you do nothing but talk about some guy you met on here or what was on tumblr or your hair or some song you supposedly like or just SOME OTHER SHIT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT. Fuck you. You have the audacity to expect us to care when you never provide any interesting discourse or state something interesting, you literally just consume and regurgitate SHIT. We whole heartedly despise you, and you should never forget that.

>> No.7726677

>>7726673
No one respond to this, it's copypasta and very bad b8.

>> No.7726686

>>7726673
Wow, how dare you. This girl has the courage to share her very important problems on the internet and you assault her with your childish sexual advances? Did you think she was going to be interested in you? Do you have anything to say that isn't wildly offensive to everyone here?
I make a point of being kind to everyone I met, even on the internet. I don't even know this girl but I know that she is special and unique. Unlike you, I can see past her looks and connect with her on a level you could never.
And to you, Mrs. (or Miss?) _____, I just want to say that you take my breath away. You're attractive in a way I have never seen and I hope one day I will get to meet someone as wonderful as you. Life will be beautiful on that day. I love you and good bye. :*)

>> No.7726688

>>7726677
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>> No.7726693

Going to a con for the first time in a while, wanting to cosplay...but lately my hair has made me self-conscious since it started receding since last time I cosplayed.
feeling like an old man but with none of the good things that entails.

that and my hotel group is bound to have drama.

>> No.7726698
File: 266 KB, 450x253, 1369604536130.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>been overweight all my life
>finally losing weight at 22-years-old
>used to weigh 210lbs
>lowest was 152lbs
>shot back up to 170lbs after breakup
>broke up because boyfriend said I obsessed over my body too much
>want to be healthy for once in my life
>only have one pair of pants from when I was obese due to being a poor fag
>scale broke
>family claims I'm not plus-size despite seeing a landwhale in the mirror
>try on sister's old size 10 boot-cut pants
>even though it's hard to button, they fit

I know it isn't much, but it feels great.

>> No.7726732

>>7726698
This is disgusting, I've never never been over 110lbs in my life. Please kill yourself disgusting ham beast.

>> No.7726738

>>7726732
No one cares about you, cunt. Get over yourself.

>> No.7726739
File: 15 KB, 458x263, livebait.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7726732

>> No.7726740

>>7726732
oh fuck off.

>> No.7726742

>>7726688
I didn't know people still used this copypasta outside of /b/

>> No.7726745
File: 25 KB, 211x233, 1400236008091.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7726732
Can't bring me down today, friend.

>> No.7726749

I feel that weebs are way too below me, even though I don't think I'm cool or interesting at all, and it makes me feel even more bad because it also means I'm an arrogant hypocrite

>> No.7726753

Last week I went to a party, and there were cookies and brownies there so I ate some to later find out they had weed in them.

I've never been high in my life.

I was laughing at everything, and nothing anyone said made sense. I swear everyone was trying to screw with me, and it felt like I was stuck that way forever. My brain was broken.

At one point I was convinced I was dead, and that this was my cruel hellish punishment in the afterlife where everyone just tries to make me laugh, and nothing was ever going to be serious again and so I was crying inconsolably.

>mfw all I could think about was that I'd never get to wear the lolita shit I bought online because I was dead.

>mfw it took me a few days to feel sure that I was actually still alive...having an existential crisis or something.

To make it cgl related, I was wearing otome at the party.

>> No.7726755
File: 23 KB, 499x375, char derp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw sex hair looks like perfectly styled hime hair

maybe i should just bang my bf before the meet coming up instead of deliberately styling my hair huehuehue

>> No.7726763

>>7726753
you're really stupid, this was annoying to read

>> No.7726792

>>7726755
you must be having sex wrong.

>> No.7726800
File: 37 KB, 512x288, deonlol.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7726792
nah i came twice but stay jelly

>> No.7726802

>>7726451
hey I'm sure you've heard it a million times, but this time around everybody's saying it because it's 100% true. You have absolutely ZERO fault in the matter.

ABSOLUTE

FUCKING

ZERO

FAULT

do not for a goddamn second think that you did anything wrong, or didn't do enough. That kind of thinking is so toxic it'll make you want to take a deep breath of Dubai air as a fresh breath.

it sucks. hells fucking yeah it does. losing anybody is never easy, but you know your friend wouldn't want you beating yourself up over it. The best thing you can do is be strong and get through this.

you got this. and you got us.

>> No.7726826

Good feels
>got first paycheck ever today
>after tons of internships, volunteer work, etc FIRST PAYCHECK
>it's chump change but still it's mine

Bad feels
>preorder a dress months ago
>shipped out last month
>still hasnt arrived
>order a dress two weeks ago
>shipped, supposed to arrive today, doesn't
>stressed that I'm going to be out money and precious burando
The bad feel is outweighing the good right now, I'm too nervous and worried about my packages to feel proud of myself.

>> No.7726828

I'm sorry, is this /cgl/ or /soc/ ?

>> No.7726843
File: 59 KB, 194x186, 1371633770081.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7726800
>>7726755
>know who you are
>this is awkward, for me

>> No.7726847

>fat/ugly male
>Love going to cons and cosplaying
>Too afraid to talk to cosplayers anymore incase I get accused of being a rapist/creep

>> No.7726850

>>7726847
Hey, as long as you strike up a normal conversation with the cosplayer, like nice costume, I love that series too, etc. you will be absolutely fine talking to cosplayers. It's good to know you are aware of the connotations you may accidentally present but just be a decent guy and you'll a-ok!

Those who accuse you really weren't worth the chat if they assume from you starting a conversation you were a creep.

>> No.7726857

I hate it when we're trying to plan a meet and someone spews text diarrhea of all the reasons why whatever date or time doesn't work for them. I'm shocked the host doesn't just kick them out already. Some people take 4 posts to say that they can't go! Even worse are the chronic complainers who spend more time complaining about why the meet will suck than helping make it better. we all just post ideas to whoever is hosting but nooo, Mrs. entitled frilly pants decides to make it all about them and their 3rd grade drama!!

>> No.7726858

>>7726753

Holy shit, I'm pretty sure that's as high as anyone's ever been, and I was once so high I called my cable company in the middle of the night to yell at their operator robot.

>> No.7726863

>>7726753
What kind of shitty friends do you have that everyone at the party wasn't aware there was weed in the baked goods?

>> No.7726903

>>7726753
>>7726858
I used to be a chronic weed smoker (Quit! Haven't smoked any in almost six months!) and I used to frequently get so high that my arms would go so numb that I couldn't feel them and work myself into panic attacks that would end in me fainting.

Shit's not fun.

>> No.7726924

>>7726753
Oh my gosh, that reminds me of my birthday this year

>Friends take me to a bar
>I get really wasted
>We order pizza
>They give me a few slices, fucking covered in oregano (like totally covered)
>Eat it anyways. It's fucking gross but I'm too drunk to care
>Also too drunk to realize that it wasn't oregano on the pizza

That was my first experience with shrooms. Sage for not /cgl/ related/