[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 269 KB, 500x750, boyfrienddd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7702931 No.7702931 [Reply] [Original]

what does your partner think about your lifestyle?
Do they contribute at all?
Do you dress up together?
tell me bout yo lolita love lives

>> No.7702994

>what does your partner think about your lifestyle?
My boyfriend is super supportive, he actually thinks I look ridiculously cute in lolita. We're both poorfags, but he said if he ever gets rich he wants to buy me lots of pretty dresses.
>Do they contribute at all?
No, but I think it might be fun. He's a bit to tall/skinny/hairy to pull off J-fashion though.
>Do you dress up together?
No, but We have planned on cosplaying together at some point. I'm short and fat, he's tall and skinny... Wario and Waluigi!

In 2 days, we'll hit our 6 month mark together. He's so wonderful and I love him a lot. He makes me feel so happy and accepted. I used to be really nervous about my weight (I'm a fatty chan) but he loves me and is always telling me how soft and cuddly I am. I hope we stay together a long time. ^^

>> No.7703004

>>7702931
Boyfriend bought me my first lolita dress, albeit not brand. He's also really supportive.
He has a trained eye in lolita, due to me showing him a lot of things. When I see a dress I like, I ask for his opinions too before putting it on my wishlist and 90% of the time he ranks it right where I would rank it in my list, the other 10% of the time he sees stuff that I don't even see! He gives me suggestions when I'm working on coords too. It's the greatest thing.
Nope. Sometimes for cosplay. Don't really want him to dress up (although I won't be against it if he does), I think he looks good in normalfag clothes. Also I like walking around with him while he's in jeans and a polo, it kind of shows off to strangers that my bf doesn`t give a shit about it, and that even a "strange looking girl" can land a pretty sweet normal bf? I don't know.

>>7702994
qt

>> No.7703007

he's fine with whatever as long as I don't stick giant dildos onto my forehead or that kind of stuff
No
No

Almost two years together now. He is the greatest guy ever. I have no clue what he sees in me, but he always calls me perfect, even when I have serious ladystache and smell like sweat after sleeping in a stuffy tent, so I roll with it. I love him.

>> No.7703053

I accidentally turned my bf into a frillseeker, and since he's moving away in a few months I have a feeling there will be some
>tfw no loli gf
type posts from him.
>i'm so sorry to texan lolis
He doesn't contribute, but he likes helping me pick out coords, and since the BABY store opened I'm hoping he might get me something small there for my birthday (fingers crossed!).

>> No.7703054
File: 30 KB, 503x581, gentlefeel.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7703053
>tfw no loli gf

>> No.7703055

>>7703004
You and your boyfriend sound like me and my boyfriend

high five

>> No.7703063

I don't really treat lolita as a lifestyle, but he's fine with it. I've been into the style for longer than we've been together, so he knew going into the relationship that it's something I'm involved in.

He'll make suggestions on outfits now and then (usually "I hate wigs, they feel weird") or if we're going out, and I'm not wearing lolita, he'll ask why not and if something's wrong. He doesn't make too big of a deal out of it most of the time, and gets a bit puffed up/proud when I talk about my sewing with his grandmother.

Nope. His belief on the matter is that it's my hobby and my interest, and that I'm allowed to have it all to myself. We share pretty much all of our other hobbies, so it's a relief to have something that's all mine.

We've been living together now nearly three years and we've been dating for over four. We intend to get married eventually, but he's waiting for the right ring and right opportunity, which is sweet. Considering that we're practically married already, I really am in no rush to make it official.

>> No.7703079
File: 94 KB, 704x739, 1392682349483.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7703054

Feel with me now friend so that peace may be bestowed upon us one day.

>> No.7703083

He likes it, generally prefers me dressing more otome or casual lolita but doesn't care much. Tells me I look cute.
Not really, he tells me if he likes a certain dress that I got but that's about it. He's starting to learn more about different brands and stuff tho so that's fun.
Nah, he'd never wear j-fash or lolita himself, although I can't say that I haven't tried LOL.
He's a closet weeb frat boy so he just dresses like a normalfag.

>> No.7703084

He thinks I look cute in it and encourages me to wear it more often, which makes me happy.
Sometimes he'll browse cgl with me over my shoulder or I'll ask him what he thinks of different outfits but that's about it!
No, but I think he would like to. If we're going out together he'll say stuff jokingly like "hey, you're making me look bad all dressed up like that!" He usually just wears jeans and band shirts but I think he looks great in his work/professional clothes.

We've been together for 6 years.

>> No.7703100

We get along really well, and if he could he'd buy me all the pretty dresses and cosplays that I want.

He contributed ideas, and helps me make my cosplays. He also lets me know if I look dumpy in something, which I greatly appreciate.

We have a few cosplays planned, but as of now we haven't yet.

We've been together for two years, and things are going great. He's super supportive of everything that I want to do.

>> No.7703124

> What does your partner think about your lifestyle?
He likes that I have friends and that I go have fun. He gets a little worried about money though.
> Do they contribute at all?
No. His last reason was "I don't know what to get you", but beyond that he never even offered for like...Christmas or a birthday or something. Rarely gives too much of an opinion and it's like pulling teeth to get him to help me get dressed sometimes. Never really bothered to get into it, so he would fail a basic trivia session lol.
> Do you dress up together?
No. I've told him I'd buy him one outfit (would have to be custom from somewhere and probably more Steampunk, Aristocratic, or even Dandy to be entirely honest) but he told me to save my money and not bother.

He'll wear business clothing of sorts sometimes but it'd be nice if he dressed up just once and went to just one meet-up. Aside from all of that, he thinks lolita is cute and has talked me out of quitting it before, so he's supportive in his own way.

>> No.7703126

>>7702931
He says he likes the way I dress and I think he wants me to dress up more often because it makes me feel better about myself. He doesn't show it, but I think he dislikes the price tag. He can't really say anything though because I always have some money put away just in case and he used to spend a lot of money on designer watches.

I ask his opinion about things I want all the time. Sometimes he convinces me that something doesn't look too juvenile for me or that a dress reminds him of a Christmas tree and he doesn't think it will look good.

No, he's very casual and kind of hipster-y. I think most jfashion in the vein of lolita type stuff isn't pulled off particularly well by guys anyway. There are exceptions.

I would probably like it if he incorporated some slightly gothic touches, but I don't pick things and force him wear to wear them because I wouldn't like it if he demanded I dressed a certain way either. Normally I just give my opinion on some of his hipster normal fag clothing when he shops and I occasionally suggest things.

>> No.7703134

>>7702931
he doesnt care but he wont hold my hand/pretends to not be my bf in public if what im wearing is too kid-y (im a sweet lolita)
nope
no, but he says he will if i really want him to

>> No.7703144

>>7702931
classic lolita here

>What does your partner think about your lifestyle?
I don't consider lolita to be a lifestyle. I just wear it every now and then, usually once or twice a week.

My boyfriend likes my dresses a lot. He thinks I look beautiful and sexy in them, lol.

Nah, and I wouldn't ask him to, either.

Noooo. He's got his own style, and I love it. He dresses kind of 70s, almost. Totally Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas style, lol.

We've been together like 2 and half years and we live together.

>> No.7703149

>>7703004
Thanks. c:
I wish my boyfriend had a good eye for lolita. I show him ita threads sometimes and he doesn't seem to see what the problem is. Of course he could be trolling for some of them, he likes to do that and never admits to it.

> even a "strange looking girl" can land a pretty sweet normal bf
ditto. especially as a chubby girl. I was shocked to find out that my tall skinny, attractive bf is actually a huge chubby chaser. He says someday he wants to get swole so people can get jealous of me and wonder why such a good looking guy is with a girl like me. I certainly wouldn't mind showing him off. :3c

>> No.7703151

>>7702931
>tell me bout yo lolita love lives
I put a skirt on my Christy Mack Booty fleshlight. Does that count?

>> No.7703155

>>7703149
>ditto. especially as a chubby girl. I was shocked to find out that my tall skinny, attractive bf is actually a huge chubby chaser. He says someday he wants to get swole so people can get jealous of me and wonder why such a good looking guy is with a girl like me. I certainly wouldn't mind showing him off. :3c

disgusting

>> No.7703161
File: 158 KB, 318x322, 1404963128244.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7703155

>> No.7703163

He likes it, everytime I wear lolita around him he tells me how cute I look <3
I sometimes ask his opinion on some dresses or coords, he's pretty spot on on the fashion and I appreciate it a lot.
>Do you dress up together? Oh, I wish! He would look stunning in aristo. I need to get pretty clothes for him.

>> No.7703165

>>7703161
please leave lolita

>> No.7703172

>>7703149
Not all chubby chasers do it only for the fetish. Sometimes people just have really compatible personalities.

>> No.7703179

>>7703172
I know. He doesn't have a fetish for it, he likes skinny girls too, he just prefers chubby girls.

>> No.7703180

>>7703172
>chubby chaser detected

>> No.7703183

>>7703180
What's so wrong with that? Some dudes like chubby girls. Does that bother you?

>> No.7703185

>>7703165
lol yeah but y tho

>> No.7703186

>>7703183
What's so wrong with that? Some dudes like detecting chubby chasers. Does that bother you?

>> No.7703187

At first Lolita was really weird and he thought it was like lolicon bate. Now He has come to think some of my lolita is my cutest outfits.

No I won't let my bf buy me lolita, do to the prices. He has many times offered, I always say no.
Outside lolita we match to much to do it on purpose.

>> No.7703191

>>7703186
As a matter of fact, yes it does. I'm going to have a hissy fit and pout now.

>> No.7703196

He gets the fashion and really has no feelings about it one way or another. I don't have a ton of lolita in my closet but when I've worn it he's always been nice

At the last con after getting all dolled up he helped buckle my shoes and pin on some bows in some needed spots.

Not even close. He's so dang normal but he is really supportive and sweet. So if he's ok with me dressing crazily I'm cool with him dressing normal

>> No.7703200

>>7703134
How long have you been together? At first my Bf was the same way. After a year of dating me he got used to it.

>> No.7703203

>>7703180
Lol no, on a physical level hamplanets repulse me. One of my friends started dating a fat girl though and once you got to know her she was actually really chill.

>> No.7703205
File: 109 KB, 758x700, geneticdestiny.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7703179
>>7703179
>he likes skinny girls too, he just prefers chubby girls.
Do you ever wonder if he's just trying to fend off loneliness?

>> No.7703211

>>7703205
except he's moderately attractive, outgoing, and pretty popular with his peers. He admits that he likes fat chicks. Is it that hard to believe that someone can like something not conventionally attractive?

>> No.7703212

>>7703055
ayyy

>>7703149
Aw, that's sweet. I hope you guys live happily ever after.
Mine is good at identifying itas, I think I've trained him well. He sometimes straight up tells me how one of his female friends went to a con in an ita disaster. It's the best thing. I love bitching to him.

>>7703205
Lay it off, anon. It's not bad to like chubby girls, I bet she has a cute adorable face.
And it's not like she's a landwhale either, just some extra meat.
At least she's not a jelly skelly like me, who has a 82cm bust and can't fit into my dream dresses without them looking like a potato sack.

>> No.7703223
File: 44 KB, 620x474, 1316877757862.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7703205
>biological determinism

>> No.7703226

>>7702931
He's pretty supportive, although kinda makes me avoid wearing it sometimes :/ He wishes I was a gothic or classic lolita because he thinks they're sexy loool.
Not really... he does up my shoes when I get into lolita and ties my waistbands? He used to wear jfash a few years back but grew out of it (which is a shame because he looked cute as hell)
We cosplay together and I want him to wear a matching co-ord with me just once but I don't think he will >n>

>> No.7703242

>>7703205
>that fucking post
Made by some faggot loser to justify why he's a failure.

>> No.7703251

>>7703242
>tfw no gf
>make up mumbo jumbo excuse

>> No.7703253

>>7703242
>justify why he's a loser
reads more like "state the fact that he's a loser" imo

>> No.7703261

He is fine with it, and knew the hobbies I had before we got together.
Not really, he is willing to listen to me talk about it but it isnt like he buys me things.
No, he isnt that fashion savvy, and I am not the type to force someone.

>> No.7703267

>>7703251

"There are better men than me for each and every girl out there and it's not feminism's fault" doesn't seem like mumbo jumbo to me. Just... deafeatism. ("Hypergamy" and "lack of monogamy" being things virgins blame on feminism and then blame for their virginity).

>> No.7703271

>>7703242
wow r u ok?

>> No.7703277

>>7703251
>mumbo jumbo
http://www.livescience.com/33491-male-female-sex-ratio.html

> Worldwide, there are 107 boy babies born for every 100 girl babies. This skewed ratio is partly due to sex-selective abortion and "gendercide," the killing of female infants, in countries such as China and India where males are more desired. But even discounting those factors, the completely natural male-to-female sex ratio still hovers around 105:100, meaning that women are inherently more likely to give birth to boys.

> But what good is this built-in bias?

> Many demographers have speculated that the gender imbalance at birth may be evolution's way of evening things out overall. Male infants more often suffer from health complications than female infants. The disadvantage runs to adulthood, too, as adult men kill each other more often, take more risks and have more health problems, on average, than women, all of which cause them to die younger.

Nature's way.

>> No.7703284

>>7703271
I'm fine thanks for asking.
I'm here for you if you ever need to talk about anything.

>> No.7703286
File: 7 KB, 240x157, 1349877262826.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7703079
>>7703054
>tfw no lolita gf
Calling in an evac, I don't want to feel this feel anymore.

>> No.7703291

>>7703277
>Worldwide
So that includes those fucking messes of China and India. So in reality the numbers for first world (see: Non shithole countries) are more inflated towards females.

>> No.7703294

>>7703053
Found ya, Alex :)

Maybe I'll get you something from BABY, but nothing too crazy.

>> No.7703296 [DELETED] 
File: 121 KB, 801x399, united states census sex by age.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7703291
>the completely natural male-to-female sex ratio still hovers around 105:100

Guess again.

>> No.7703301

>>7703296
>2000-2010

>tfw no 4-14 year old gf

>> No.7703316

>>7703054
tfw no kodona/dandy bf

>> No.7703319

its what I like, and he thinks its cute I'm so passionate about it
helps me coords, with his help, my coords have gone to boring to "oh my god so cute"
he's a slob, only owns 3 pairs of pants, and 3 overshirts, one jacket
please help me give him a makeover, I'm not sure wear to start.

>> No.7703340
File: 2.58 MB, 350x196, 1405211245110.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7703294
i also forgot to mention that he browses cgl sometimes since he's a /pol/ and /fit/fag
and that he's very sweet and handsome and doesn't remember when i post embarrassing things on the internet
>help

>> No.7703344

>>7703319
start with getting him more into normalfag fashion. Buy a couple shirts you see in stores on sale and just give it to him.

My boyfriend never dressed bad per se but I feel like I have an eye for fashion so I would buy him some things I thought would look good on him that weren't very expensive (sales or clearance at various stores). If he's not an asshole he'll appreciate it and wear it since you got it for him. Since I did that he's been wanting to go shopping more often or is more likely to take me with him when he wants new jeans or something.

>> No.7703366

>>7703340
<3 you too

>> No.7703378

My boyfriend is a nice guy with relatively nice figure (think typical visual rock physique sans the toning/muscle) but his fashion sense is so otaku. He'll wear some Animu t-shirt with jeans and I'm fully frocked in Lolita. I think he feels bad if I wear Lolita and he's so dressed down, but he is not vain at all either. I sometimes wonder if I could buy him a cheap aristo set off taobao, but I don't want him to feel like my fashion accessory either. Also his job has certain hair requirements and I think he would look best as an aristo with his longer hair.

Sometimes he says things like "I should buy a nice coat to match you" but I don't know if it's a passing comment or he meant it. Even if he meant it he won't know how to choose a coat either.

>> No.7703385

>>7703053
>>7703294
>>7703340
>>7703366
y'all are cute

>> No.7703400

He loves me in lolita, thinks it's super cute!
And how. Buys me dresses and other things, critiques my coords, ties my waist ties, etc. etc. Also I can talk to him about lolita related gossip and news and drama and we just chat about it like a pair of catty bitches. He cracks jokes about bodyline and calls himself a "lolitist" (aka lolita elitist) It's wonderful.
Not yet but he says that when I get an outfit together for him he will! He's like 6'4" so I think we'd have to get stuff custom made. It's totally happening sometime though!

We've been together for 9 years and married for 5.

>>7703319
Mine was like that for a long time. He kind of wanted a change, but because tl;dr it wasn't a high priority. I encouraged him by telling him stuff like "you'll feel better if you look better, looks aren't everything but it helps when making a first impression" blah blah. Going shopping together helps, making suggestions, "you'd look great in this colour, I think this shirt would be so sexy on you" etc. His fashion sense is still very casual, jeans and band/nerdy/animu shirts but everything is nice, rip free and presentable. He doesn't feel comfortable in more formal clothing but he's definitely more open to suggestions that are out of his comfort zone now, even outright asking for help picking out nicer outfits when the occasion calls for it. He told me at some point that he's very glad we worked to make the transition happen - and making him feel better is what it's all about so I'm happy.

>> No.7703407

>>7702931

I'm not a lifestyle Lolita, but he doesn't mind it as a hobby.

He's pretty good at aesthetic choices, so I get him to help me pick dresses and such.

No, but I'd like to start. I think he'd look really handsome in dandy style. In just not sure how he'd feel about me dressing him up.

>> No.7703409

>>7703340
/pol/ fag
That's disgusting, I hope you know what the typical /pol/ fag thinks of women.

Enjoy being his breeding stock.

>> No.7703427

My boyfriend just recently got back into cosplaying again, and trapping too!
Sometimes I ask him to pin things/cut things but he's still learning so he's my emotional teddy bear when things go wrong haha
Yes. I sew things for us to wear together but now he's started sewing things himself! I'm so proud and excited.
No lolita. But we are a cosplay couple for 2+ years and I love it.

>> No.7703429

>>7702931
what does your partner think about your lifestyle? I don't consider myself a lifestyle lolita by any means, but he thinks that it looks very cute. He likes classic styles the most. He's into anime and stuff, so he had seen it before he met me and all.
It's so cute, sometimes he will find me cute coords or dresses on tumblr and send them to me. :)
No, sadly, he would never ever dress up with me haha!
tell me bout yo lolita love lives:
well we are long distance, but he enjoys seeing my pictures and knowing how my meetups went. :)

>> No.7703434

>>7703409
confirmed for SJW legbeard

>> No.7703439

>>7703434
Actually I'm fully shaved and super skinny and adorable, not SJW at all. Just no plans on squeezing out any crotch droppings. enjoy your used up pussy, chewed up nipples, and screaming nasty children

>loli body 4 lyfe

>> No.7703442

>>7703439
The hilarious inaccuracy of your statement suggests insecurity. Check yourself before you Shrek yourself.

>> No.7703449
File: 70 KB, 640x480, tumblr_n4p4ysm5iF1rigp8fo1_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

He likes it a lot, he thinks it's really cute and even though he's pretty shy he doesn't mind all the attention we get together. We go to parks and on dates with me in lolita.
Not really, he lets me store some of my lolita stuff at his place since I tend to wear it around toronto (where he lives) as opposed to around the small town where I live
No, though he does try to dress somewhat better when I wear lolita around him.

>>7702994
haha that's funny, the only couple cosplay my bf has ever agreed to is wario and waluigi.

though he does refuse to take cute photos with me and pulls faces like this every time

>> No.7703473
File: 90 KB, 401x385, 1404241804014.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7703149
> He says someday he wants to get swole so people can get jealous of me and wonder why such a good looking guy is with a girl like me

>wonder why such a good looking guy is with a girl like me

Are you serious? That sounds such a low thing to say. Have some self respect, girl.

>> No.7703474
File: 81 KB, 610x611, ss (2014-07-22 at 11.26.33).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7703449
lol my bf does the same thing in photos. I usually just end up making a dumb face too though.

(also you two are supreme qts)

>> No.7703476

>>7703473
I do, I just meant "a girl like me" as in "not conventionally attractive" I think I'm alright looking, he thinks I'm gorgeous, but most everyone else thinks I'm grody. so whatever.

>> No.7703490

>>7703449
Your boyfriend is a cutie pie, and so are you, Miss Voldie.

I wish you both a happy relationship.

>> No.7703499
File: 45 KB, 600x338, paint.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Have boyfriend
>Boyfriend doesn't agree with cosplaying and makes a fuss about it every time i casually mention it. (As in me saying something like "Im shopping for x because this con is next weekend")
>Thinks all boys at con are going to stare at me.
>Try and get him to cosplay with me.
>He doesn't want to.
>proceeds to complain about not going to con with me even after i offered.
>Even gets upset when I get excited about going to see a band that has all boy members.
>Break up with boyfriend.
>Feels great.

>> No.7703508

>>7702931
He thinks it's cute and a fun hobby- i used to Cosplay so Lolita became an easy and preferable transition for him.
He comes with me to cons and occasional meetups I buy all my own lolita stuff but he gets me non lolita gifts- he'd never figure it out lol
>Do you dress up together? I can get him to wear 1 manly accessory and maybe a vest at best.
>tell me bout yo lolita love lives. Overall, it's nice to have him come with me to things. he's really sweet. 2 1/2 years together. My best friend wears lolita so i guess it's like having a Girlfriend in lolita and a Boyfriend for all the rest.

>> No.7703510

>>7703508
annnnddd i randomly screw up the carrot thing..

>> No.7703584

I don't lifestyle, more like weekender lolita, but he thinks I'm cute in it. He prefers me in gothic and classic, more than in sweet.

>Do they contribute at all? Do you dress up together?
Sort of. He has a good eye for colors and balance and will tell me if he thinks something looks weird. He's bought me 2 dresses, too. He dresses a little better to match me if I go out in lolita. I've brought up dressing him like a dandy but that idea sort of scared him, haha. He's not entirely closed off to the idea, but the transition would be huge for a guy who wears nothing but Dockers and Target t-shirts.

>> No.7703586

>>7703499
lol
Good for you anon

>> No.7703602

>>7703316
m-maybe I could be your kodona/dandy bf...

>> No.7703607

>>7703602
Where do I have to apply

>> No.7703608

>>7703490
>>7703474
You guys are so sweet, and we're both very happy together!

>> No.7703613

>>7703607
do you live on the east coast US?

>> No.7703641

>>7703613
Sadly, no

>> No.7703644

>>7703641
I guess it wasn't meant to be, anon

>> No.7703830

I don't really bring lolita to the lifestyle highs, but he enjoys the style a lot. He finds it very cute and thinks it suits me well. I think he even said once that world would be better if more girls wore it. Whenever we go out he gets a kick out of people's reactions, even though I learned to be completely oblivious to the glances, snickers and finger pointing.

He also loves when I bake stuff, does this count as lifestyle?

To the fashion itself or to my wardrobe?
If I ask for a specific dress for my birthday he's happy to get it for me, though I'd never dare ask for anything more expensive than a nice Taobao. I often ask him for input and he tells me whether a cut suits me or if I went too far with a coord.

At the beggining of our relationship he used to dress nice - button up shirts, vests etc. I remember making him a tie to match my coord once or twice. But 5 years later I have to constantly inform him that clogs aren't a legitimate fashion choice or that he probably should own more than 2 pair of pants.
Don't really know how to deal with this, he's a huge guy (6'4") so buying stuff for him blindly is undoable (unless it's just a t-shirt) but he never wants to go shopping together - and when I finally manage to make him go, he barely likes anything. Sigh.

I just tell myself that I'm fabulous enough for us both.

>> No.7703849

>>7703830
Find clothes, nice shirts, pants whatever he owns that you know for sure fit him. Take them with you when you go shopping, he won't notice them missing. compare. You now know what fits him.

>> No.7703889

>>7702931
> What does your partner think about your lifestyle?
As a lolita at first he wasn't so sure on it. The sweet lolita look threw him off a bit but he did not complain. HOWEVER now that I am in gothic lolita he fully supports me and in fact he loves it.
> Do they contribute at all?
From buying me dresses to aiding coordinate ideas, he's pretty spot on and aides in everything.
> Do you dress up together?
Yes and No. He is a goth and has not got any EGA/male lolita stuff but he is interested in wearing it with me. We are actually planning an AATP's get up for him for next years hyper japan.

? Tell me bout yo lolita love lives
We've been together over a year now and he's mega sweet. He's incredibly supportive and before him I truly did not know what it was like to be appreciated and loved in a relationship. He's really sweet, charming, generous and accepting.

>> No.7703906

Married for 3 years, dating 2 before that. Got into Lolita shortly after getting married, was into cosplay when we met.

He thinks it's silly. He doesn't like the attention it brings and I don't wear it with him unless it's a convention. But he'd rather me be into Lolita than cosplay simple because there's no stressed out sewing at 3am the night before cons, messes everywhere from trying to make costumes and all of that. Despite the eyerolls, he's supportive of it. If I could just teach him how to tie waistbows, I'd be set.

Not particularly. The last few years I've asked for Meta Lucky Packs or a Meta skirt for Christmas/Birthday presents. But more expensive things I buy myself. He knows the prints I have, but teases me about it by mixing up the names to make them naughty. He seems to be fairly excited when I get something new that I'm really looking forward to though so that's good.

I couldn't get him to come to a meetup if I tried. So nope. Lolita is just kinda my thing and I'm fine with that. We don't have to be attached at the hip for everything. He has expensive hobbies that I'm not into so it's all good.

>> No.7703910

I think he's pretty indifferent about it. But he knows it makes me happy so i think he would be sad to see me stop dressing like this. He keeps saying it's weird to see me in normalfag clothes.
Sometimes i ask for his opinion on things, which he thinks looks better, which blouse etc but sometimes i just listen to my gut because he's colorblind and honestly doesn't have any fashion sense kek
No. He absolutely will not wear anything fancier than jeans and t-shirt which is rare, he usually wears trackpants and a dirty shirt, it kind of makes me sad because i would love to see him dress up formally, he's tall and skinny, but he doesn't even own a suit.

>> No.7703991

bf of 6 months or so, best friends for about 4 years before that, he claims to not understand it in the slightest but thinks it looks gorgeous. Loves coming out in public with me when I'm dressed up, and if I'm feeling self-conscious he'll actively try to wear something weirder so I feel better
To cosplay yes, lolita no.
He's not the most savvy with internet shopping other than Steam, and wouldn't know what to get anyways: my tastes are pretty picky/specific
He always cosplays with me (Well I make, he wears. Often couple or themed cosplays), and has expressed some interest in trying out male jfashion with me, provided I pick it out for him.

>> No.7704013

>>7703155
Someone's salty

>> No.7704035

Nothing but good things. She likes and loves it when I dress in alternative clothing and ouji.
Yup! She buys me accessories and brand pieces I need to help my coords or to make them complete. Girlfriend also bakes and is happy to feed my sweet tooth since im eating healthy most if the time. She also offers me good advice when it comes to coords as well.

Absolutely! Conventions, meetups, lunch / dinner, or sometimes weekends. She would wear lolita while Id wear ouji. If we arent in frills, then she would wear something cute and in pastels while I would wear gothic or punk. Sadly, no matching outfits yet.

Been about 5 months now. I dont have the opportunity to see her every day, so at most, we get to see each other for 2 or 3 weekends. It helps that we both work so that we can keep up with the fashion and not succumb to loneliness. My last gf didnt like the fact that I like to go out in ouji, so it is really nice to have support for a change. We like to chill at home and laugh at old rap videos and play Nintendo 64. Life is great.

>> No.7704038

>>7703476
I dont think you're seeing whats wrong with that
> He says someday he wants to get swole so people can get jealous of me and wonder why such a good looking guy is with a girl like me
>wonder why such a good looking guy is with a girl like me

its not the 'girl like me' part, its the fact that hes acknowledging that people think you're 'grody' and will wonder why the hot guy is with you-- and thats something that he says he wants?

Im petite and my boyfriend is straightup fat. Hes tall but he has rolls. And fucking people are always whispering "why is she dating him"
And subconsciously it does give you a 'i COULD do better than you' feeling, especially since he even says it. its something that happens but I dont WANT to feel that way. The fact that he actually wants that is a bad sign.

Sorry, Im not that great at explaining things.
Just give some thought to that. Maybe its the way you're phrasing it but.. that sounds like a not okay thing in a relationship.

>> No.7704047

>>7704038
HE WANTS TO FUCK OVER THE SYSTEM JUST FOR HER

IS THAT NOT THE MEANING OF BEING A MAN?

>> No.7704056

He loves it. He's always liked lolita apparently and we actually met when I was wearing it. I dress in pretty much every style and he really likes them all, he's more fond of goth and classic though but sweet grew on him very quickly after he saw how cute I was in it(apparently)
He buys me lolita related presents, mostly hair pieces but he bought me the most perfect pair of socks from IW as a surprise after he figured out how to use it
Yes~ He actually dresses up quite a bit, he wears toned EGA most of the time, even to work(he works in a library) and so it really matches up well with me. I feel like I can wear it whenever with him(even the rest of my friend are supportive) and I'm really happy I have so many people who are accepting of it.

>> No.7704070

>>7703602
Yes, if you are a cute kodona husbando!!
>>7703889
So cute oh!!! I have a preference for sweet lolita and so this can turn off goth men at times but hopefully i choose black colourways most of the time and going toward something creepy cute. You are so lucky anon! I admit i'm a bit jealous of you to have found a such sweet and charming man, i'm happy for you.

>> No.7704085

My boyfriend is okay with it. He thinks I look cute in lolita and always asks if I want to dress up for our more special dates (anniversary, birthdays, holidays, etc.). We occasionally exchange drama and gossip/talk about what we see on 4chan, since he's a regular /v/ and /vg/ user.
He is less happy about how much room all of my shit takes up in the closet now that I've moved in with him for a few months, though.
No, unless tying my corset lacing and occasionally zipping up my dresses counts.
No, though I think he'd look really good in ouji or aristo.
Mine doesn't sound bad, but my relationship is actually in shambles (at least on my side). I love my boyfriend to death and we get on very well, but I'm not sexually attracted to him at all anymore, and I think my life goals are going to get in the way of our future (I want to live abroad, and he doesn't like any of the places where I would be living/working, for example). I also feel a little young to be into such a serious relationship, and I'm worried that it will just naturally develop into a marriage sort of situation. I don't feel wholly developed as a person and still want to try a lot of things with my life, which my relationship doesn't really allow for. Plus I feel bad about feeling this way.
Sorry for the ramble, seagulls.

>> No.7704197

Maybe this isn't the most appropriate thread, but I have to share.

I just ran into my ex at the grocery store when I was coming back from a meet up at a museum. I wore lolita when we dated and he loved it, but I wasn't so great at coordinating then. Well, I finally figured it out, and I really think it was my best coord to date.

When I got home I already had a fb message from him. I'm going to turn him down because the asshole cheated on me and I'm not going back to that, but still. I felt so damn fancy!

>> No.7704218

>>7703149
What the fuck, that's not at all a nice thing to say about someone.
>Yeah babe I want to get swole af to make skinny Bitches wonder why I'm with a fat loser like you.

>> No.7704226

>>7704047
The impression Im getting is that he wants to feel better about himself like hes doing some sort of favor for dating her or it makes him feel better that hes the more attractive one in the relationship

A TRUE MAN IS SWIFT AS A COURSING RIVER, WITH ALL THE FORCE OF A GREAT THYPON, THE STRENGTH OF A RAGING FIRE AND MYSTERIOUS AS THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON.

>> No.7704231

>>7704226
I'll make a man out of you, bb.

>> No.7704247
File: 27 KB, 300x321, 3434252b-438f-4de9-a5e7-afb31df9a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So where does one find a Lolita gf????
Serious question. Conventions?
Will I find a Lolita gf at AX next year...?

>> No.7704248
File: 63 KB, 242x208, 1393475787472.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7704197
>your face after this whole situation

Good for you.

>> No.7704349

>>7702931
If by lifestyle, you're referring to just wearing the fashion, my boyfriend is supportive. He feels that Lolita is better than what people are wearing today with shorts that show waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy too much ass and shirts that pretty much are there to show the world your boobs.
Sometimes! While I have had my boyfriend buy me a very simple headpiece once (and surprise me), I make him play "gay fashion designer" and tells me what would go with the outfit or when it's "Oh honey, no". He'll help take pictures of my coords when I ask and he has fun with it. Additionally, we'll act like catty bitches when we see itas or stuff on BtB so it's nice to have that involvement somehow.
Nah. I'm pretty sure he'd try aristocrat or at least if he had the sufficient amount of funds, would walk around with me in a suit or something. Would be cute though.
We're on our 2.5 year mark, and things are going pretty swell. We've had a lot of circumstantial ups and downs though, and there really is no person to blame it on but the situation. We're still going strong though.

>> No.7704355

>>7704218
>Yeah babe I want to get swole af to make skinny Bitches wonder why I'm with a fat loser like you.

Don't put words in people's mouths. He wants other girls to be jealous of her and for her to be proud of him.

>> No.7704368

>>7704355
>i'm a beta hungry skeleton who wants to get swole so I have potential to pick up attractive girls rather than settle for my fat gf

>> No.7704369

>>7704247
I was wondering the same thing. I'm going to be scouting for cuties at AWA but I'm so shy.

>> No.7704376

He likes it. I've always dressed kind of quirky, so he's used to it. He know it makes me happy and he says I look really cute. Even when I get dressed up in other styles he's supportive.
Sometimes for Christmas and Birthdays he'll ask me what I want and order it. I never ask for Brand though. Also, he's picked up on little fashion terminology and helps me with coords sometimes. One time he was asking if I could put keys in my pockets, and before I could answer he said, " Oh wait, you're wearing Baby, so no pockets." I still laugh about that one.
No, he's not interested. He says it's my hobby. Plus he's a car guy so he'd be afraid of getting stuff dirty. He does clean up nice when we're going out together. We did cosplay once together and that was fun.
7 years next month and we just moved into an apartment together! We've had rough patches in the past, but right now we're good. But everyone keeps bugging us now about getting married and it's really annoying. We want to of course, but we want to be settled in our careers first. And he's wanting to go back to school now, so marriage probably won't be for another few years.

>> No.7705535

Thinks spending money on clothing is weird. Can't even into normalfag fashion, much less alternative.
In terms of...buying? No, I don't want/expect that at all.
He hates to wearing anything besides jeans an t-shirt
One time I asked him why he wasn't a cute lolita girl

>> No.7705549

>>7704247
>>7704369
I've always wondered what kind of guy intentionally looks for a lolita gf.

>> No.7705552

>>7705549
My thoughts exactly...

My bf thinks my lolita is sexy but I wasn't wearing it when we first met

>> No.7705555

>>7705549
guys that dated a lolita and are rebounding hard
guys that prefer cute over sexy
male jfashionistos
neckbeard looking for a pure loli gf

>> No.7705567

>>7705555
Hobby-wise, would they all be into animu/vidya stuff?
>tfw no normalfag bf

>> No.7705572

>>7705549
Someone who can't get a regular girl, so decides, "I know, I will try to find a girl who is into a really feminine fashion,: reasoning that because she probably hangs out with girls a lot he has a statistically better chance of getting a date. Beta losers.

>> No.7705584

>>7705567
well, you can dry dating an /fa/ guy that doesn't have a stick up his ass, and relate to eachother clothing wise.
I wouldn't actively look for frillseekers, or actively look for a bf at all. just look for friendship, see what goes from there.
if you fall in love with the idea of love itself more than the other person, that can lead to serious relationship issues.

/fa/ type guys will side eye you at first, but in the end will be able to relate.

>> No.7705599

>>7705584
I'm not sure I'd care much for guys who are enough into fashion to go on /fa/ to discuss it. I sometimes wonder about dating from /mu/, since it's my second board, but I don't know how to approach it.

>sage bc we're way OT by now

>> No.7705615

what does your partner think about your lifestyle?
>He's cool with what I do on my own time and I'm cool with his
> He bought me some brand jewelry when he visited japan (I was so happy!)
>He asked to, but I know it isn't his style (jeans, tshirt and sports cap) so I told him he doesn't have to. The contrast is more interesting I think.
tell me bout yo lolita love lives
>petticoats and blouses are annoying to take off or for anything sexy

>> No.7705616

He says it's cute, but honestly I don't think he really has any opinion of it at all, beyond me liking it. He doesn't seem to care much about the way I dress. Skirts and heels, frills and wigs, jeans and tees, it's all the same to him. I don't believe he likes or dislikes or has any preference at all for what I wear, really. I could be wearing a trash bag or your top inspo coord, I don't think he'd care either way as long as my stomach isn't showing.
He definitely thinks it's expensive, though.
Usually. He's actually paying for a dress I'm bidding on at the moment.
He wants to, and I feel like he could pull off boystyle really well, but there are elements of it he doesn't like, like the shorts and socks and heels. He wants to dress up with me and match but look manly doing it. So we've never done it. He's very willing to put on a nice normalfag suit and fancy vest to go to meets with me, but I feel like that wouldn't cut it for the other lolitas, and they'd see it as me dragging my normalfag bf to the meet, so we just haven't, among other reasons.
Our relationship has zero to do with lolita, other than when I feel like talking about it. It's easy to tell he isn't interested, so I don't bring it up with him often, just when it's important. Like when I'll be busy with something lolita related or when I'm making a purchase.

>> No.7705625

>>7705599
I wouldn't call it OT, since this is relationship related.
I suggest here >>>/soc/19827832
if you'd like to make your own try that, dressup makers are fun. just don't put your contact in the ideal mate form, people will see you're female not read your form, and add you for that alone. have them ask for your contact, or drop their contact if interested.

I suggest this to people only because I've made some good friends, and I am living with a guy I met from there currently.

its kind of funny since mine was just a picture made in a lolita dressup, with this huge list of things, and my ideal mate was "don't be a dick" "please like vidya or animu" "I don't care what you look like" "please be living on your own"
and I found someone ideal from that.

enjoy yourself anon, you can get a good husbando.

>> No.7705633

Finally I can participate in one of these ;-;

I don't consider it a lifestyle either. I only wear it every once in a while (especially since I'm more of a lone-lita and don't go to meetups much at all). But anyway, he loves it, he really wishes I would wear it more. He's an awkward weeb like me. (The first things we bonded over was his Totoro wallet and SEGA).

I will link him to things when I'm e-window shopping and he'll tell me what he thinks. He's got pretty good taste! He was in Japan not too long ago, and he told me he went into AP to look for something to buy, but had no idea what he was doing/didn't realize how expensive everything was and ran out of there, haha.

No, but he's not opposed to the idea. He's asked me about what the male equivalent of lolita is, and what he could wear. Maybe one day!

We've been dating for four months now, we met while I was studying abroad in the UK. I'm a bit of an oldfag and I had kind of resigned myself to a life of solitude and taobao packages, but I'm glad I didn't. I've never felt this way about anyone before. I've got some severe anxiety issues, and I'm a fatty-chan as well (what a catch I am...) and he just makes me feel... pretty and safe. We'll be seeing each other again this Christmas!

>> No.7705639

While I usually dress mori and otome, I'd love to go on a cute date with a lolita or kodona sometime. Maybe just a cute little picnic together where we could explore the park or woods nearby? Maybe that's a little messy...just somewhere we could take nice photos or walk around, like a graveyard even. Though if they wanted to keep it less of a mess liability, maybe we could eat at a diner in a local historic distric and shop around together! Even a lolita penpal would be a bunch of fun. But I suppose this sort of stuff would be too basic and bland for most. Anyone have some fun date ideas?

>> No.7705660

>>7705625
>meeting people on soc

top kek

might as well use craiglist

>> No.7705672

>>7705660
>meeting people online ever
might as well go to the back alley and say you're looking for a lover.

>> No.7705695

>>7705672
Meeting dates online really isn't the best idea.

Friends with similar interests? Sure. Dates? Ehh... yeah... probably a bad idea

All the dates I've met online have been fucking psychos

>> No.7705723

I'm not really a lifestyle lolita. I do wear it with some regularity, though. He really likes that it makes me as happy as it does and he think it suits me really well. It was a little weird for him at the beginning of the relationship since he hadn't had much exposure to lolita before, but that's certainly changing! He even has brand preferences now (Chantilly and Juliette et Justine).
I honestly asked him not to buy me brand or physical gifts or anything. We're long distance so all I ask for from him is help with food/hotel costs when I visit (am poorfag) and for him to visit me when he can, since we're long distance.
Didn't stop him and a bunch of our friends from pooling their money together and buying me a JetJ dress for my birthday/graduation, though. ; A;
He's too manly looking to really do jfash stuff, but he likes to tie in some of the colours that I'm wearing when I dress up sometimes and stuff. I honestly don't care, though.

>> No.7705737

>>7702931
She has nice calves

>> No.7706072

I'm feeling like I'm the only one with a bf that doesn't like it. I'm into really cute stuff and he's a goth, so I feel like that might be the problem.

I need to get into Gothic Lolita.

>> No.7706093
File: 57 KB, 648x595, computer feel.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw no loli gf to spoil anymore and buy burando and help plan coords and cosplays and various other fun things

I do not enjoy this feel, and it needs to end.

>> No.7706349

bf of lolita here, i cant be the only one casually reading through all the replies to see if she's posted about me

>> No.7706375

>>7705549
I'm >>7704369
And I'm a girl.

>> No.7706386

>>7705695
that's only if you're a fucking idiot and don't know how to screen people first.

>> No.7706389

>>7706093
stop rebounding.

>> No.7706390
File: 17 KB, 403x312, delicious whipped cream.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7706386
>online dating
>being this desperate

>> No.7706395

>>7705549
I've never intentionally looked, I've had a lolita-y girlfriend once, she like Punk Lolita and looked rad in it, after her I've gotten two chicks I used to date into it a little bit. Im never averse to a chick in something that works for her, especially this kinda crap.

>> No.7706403

>>7706395
>Punk Lolita
Ita alert!

>> No.7706410

>>7706403
*Just learned I've dated the female neckbeard equivalent*
Does it help she was actually pretty hot though, in spite of the autism?

>> No.7706415

He likes it.

He's almost able to pick out a full outfit I'd love now. He hasn't bought me any clothing yet but he knows all about my love for himekaji and lolita.

No, but we want to cosplay together. Problem is there are not a lot of couples that look like us in anime/games. The only thing we have is San and Ashitaka. He's not very tall and is super tan.

It's so nice, I always hated romance but with him it's perfectly fine. Our 3 year anniversary is in two weeks. I'm really happy.

>>7703830
Aaw how cute, does he know how to buy from taobao himself and surprise you? Or does he just pay for it when your order?

>> No.7706418

>>7706390
gr8 b8 m8
couldn't even r8

>> No.7706419
File: 86 KB, 400x527, 234983902.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

He finds it really adorable and supports it a lot. I don't dress in it often thought.
Yeah sometimes he buys me little gifts with his pay check (usually hair accessories maybe a purse). On Valentines day he bought me a really cute dress though!
He actually really wants to, maybe we can work on it in the future, he's scrawny as fuck so he probably would look good in jfash.
We were friends in high school (I was in 11th and he was in 12th). We had a class together and didn't have a actual friendship till after he graduated. We went to a a few cons together with friends. He thought lolita was really adorable and interesting and he'd get mad whenever my friends make jokes about the way I dress since they're all normalfags. He finally asked me out on our way home from hanging out. Our 2 year anniversary is in September and we're planning on living together around next year.

>> No.7706500

Any guy anons have the same problem I get?
not very feminine looking but rugged and building muscle gains, normie girls are being drawn in but thats not what I want, I want a weeabo gf to do matching cosplays with; even if I have to buy all my stuff due to my full time job.

>> No.7706516

>>7706500
I volunteer

>> No.7706521
File: 818 KB, 500x276, katniss-i-volunteer-gif.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7706516

>> No.7706531

>>7706500
I stay lean (8%ish) year round for cons and such which draws in both normies and weaboos. Are you attending frequently and socializing at cons? That's your best bet to meet potential girls but I can't relate to your ruggedness (azn genetics).

>> No.7706557

>>7706531
I though azns were more softer featured tho, I pack the latin heat, well Im more mild flavored since Im mixed.
Im going to cons more often but socializing here is like asking for vital organs.
>see a Mami Tomoe couple cosplay, get the feels and ignore the normie trying to text me.
>closest I gotten was a Blizzard fangirl and obese cheating poser lolita

>>7706516
what are you talking about anon, Im not into boypussy.

>> No.7706575
File: 20 KB, 436x333, 1400593260468.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7706557
>on a girl dominated board
>girl says she's interested in you
"lol sorry I'm not into men"

thats how you win them over, amirite?

>> No.7706577

>>7706575
it was a joke though, I knew that was the case.
I just dont want to disappoint her with my busy lifestyle and distance apart.

>> No.7706582

>>7704376
>Oh wait, you're wearing Baby, so no pockets.
That's adorable.

>> No.7706590

>>7706557
Yea, that's what I meant. I have the soft azn features so can't relate to your ruggedness.

Are you cosplaying at these cons or running around in normal clothes?

>> No.7706601

>>7706590
oh my bad, cant read right, kinda sleepy from swimming at 4am

first few times I went regular and was bulking and didnt put two and two together that it was a bad idea.
last time I couldnt get everything together in time and gave up, so I threw on random clothing and bought a wig at the exhibition hall, got mistaken for some random character a few times, but thats it.
>newfriend just wears a sign around his neck
>gets more action despite this being his 1st con

does a cosplay make or break it?

>> No.7706609

he thinks i'm a weirdo and wonders why i cant be a normie
he takes me thrifting and complains about it when i get "hurr baglady stuff"
he doesnt wear anything other than a t shirt and jeans ever

i wear mori kei (because it was sort of a lifestyle thing for a while) and he thinks it's weirdo hippy garbage
i just like nature and trees and grass and water and animals and he treats it like some shitty phase like i'm 13 or something

>> No.7706612

>>7706601
Wear normal clothes and you are just another face in the crowd. Your cosplay is the perfect conversation starter, especially if it's decent and people want pictures with you. From then on it's easy to meet people as you're getting approached frequently and they want to talk about your cosplay. Do some approaching as well and compliment other people's work / talk about theirs.

>> No.7706614

>>7706609
He sounds lame I would find someone who can at least tolerate if not enjoy it or think you're cute in it

>> No.7706621

>>7706612
ah thank you Grandmaster Gains

how do I do the latter? All I can think of is "awesome ______cosplay!" since everyone is running off doing thier own thing. In other words, im new to socializing at cons

>>7706609
>"hurr baglady stuff"
I wonder why people date others when they have little in common. Is it just looks based?

>> No.7706627

>>7706621
so because we don't have one thing in common we have nothing in common? i don't understand
yeah, it's irritating that he doesn't get it but it's not like the entire axis of our relationship is based off of one of my personal interests
there are one or two things i can point out that he enjoys doing that i think is completely retarded but it's not like "omg he likes sports i dont get it time to break up"

i guess i just dont understand why people suddenly have to have 100% of the same interests to be together?

>> No.7706630

>>7706627
Not that anon, but I think with the clothes wise, it's a little...eh. If he's complaining about how you dress and all that in public, in can be really annoying and it lowers some people's self esteem. Just don't change how you like to dress and what you feel comfortable wearing just because he doesn't.

>> No.7706632

>>7706627
seems legit, its more of if its your main hobby why trash on it rather than remain neutral like you are to his? assuming thats the case

>> No.7706644

>>7706630
he still lets me do what i want though, the irritation is coming from the fact that he "doesn't get it" and complains about it. he hasn't made any effort to prevent me from doing what i want to do, i mean he takes me thrifting when he knows what i'm going thrifting for...

>> No.7706649

>>7706632
I don't get why people feel the need to totally trash on things the person they're with likes. My boyfriend does this and it's driving me crazy. Like, you're a dude, I get it, you're not going to personally enjoy dresses and pretty things, okay. But he mocks me about it and makes fun of me and bitches and complains about it.

I don't expect the same interests but I do expect some respect.
We're not going to last much longer.

>> No.7706659

he thinks It's a costume and doesn't understand why I would wear it out in public for no reason. He doesn't hate it though, and he likes the other Jfashion stuff I wear.
Nope.
no, I don't even wear lolita when I am with him. I don't want to make him deal with all the attention.

>> No.7706669

>>7706632
i tell him how i think sports are boring and pointless sometimes, it's not like i'm going to try to make him do something else and he gets frustrated because its something he really likes

i think when you're with someone in a relationship, you want to involve them as much as possible into your hobbies and stuff, and it sucks when they don't want to participate
when i try to involve him in my hobby, he doesn't want to be involved and says he thinks it's dumb. while it's irritating that he doesn't really make an effort to try it out, it's not like he's controlling or dictating what i should and shouldn't be doing? he has an opinion and that doesn't make me want to break up with him, it's just a bothersome thing because relationships are never perfect
i feel like it's just easier for people to say "ugh this is annoying time to break up" when they get annoyed with something their partner does, and because i know the relationship we have i choose to stay with him

>> No.7706670

>>7706649
>>7706644
He trying to ween you off it by discouraging you, he is fine with giving you a opportunity to shop for it since it gives him a chance and excuse to give you more grief for it. its a passive form of bullying that makes you want to give up out of your own "free will" so he doesnt have to deal with it by force.

sources:
former asshole that changed his ways 2 years ago
granted I was interested in what she was into but didnt want to be an enabler since she had no self control when it came to spending.

>> No.7706675

>>7702931
I think he was scared about me obsessing about it at first but then when I wore it in front of him he was smiling and said it was cute or classy.
Not yet honestly, and he also doesn't see difference between lolita/ita/fairy kei and whatever, he all thinks it's the same thing. I don't mind though, he also has hobbies of his own that I don't give a lot about.
Nope, but he isn't into cosplay either, he's a bit of a chubby nerd who doesn't give a lot about clothes, though he worries he looks too fat sometimes XD. I hope to cosplay with him somewhere the next year, but I don't expect anything. Honestly I'm already happy going to a con with him.

>> No.7706678

>>7706670
>ween you off
it's been a year and it's still not working

>> No.7706682

>>7706670
All it's doing is weening him off a girlfriend.

>> No.7706697

>>7706678
believe me he wont stop since its easy to do, just waiting for your self esteem to cave in and he swoops into comforting mode and poof! you are now dependant of his approval in sub conscious fear of being tormented the same way again and going against the will of the person who gives you comfort

I know what he is doing since I done it before and it works, I vowed never to resort to psychological manipulation again after what she turned into.

>> No.7706709

>>7706697
it doesn't work like that though, i don't understand how i can make an offhand comment about how my boyfriend irritates me sometimes and suddenly everyone else is an expert on my relationship lol.
it's really easy to tell when someone's trying to manipulate you if you actually try and i'm still going to do whatever i want regardless, that's how things have always been so i don't think after 5 years that's suddenly going to change.

>> No.7706719

>>7706670
Very interesting, I always wondered how many (if any) assholes changed their ways. I'm glad you changed.

>> No.7706721

>>7706697
What happened to her?

>> No.7706747

>>7706721
she killed herself.

>> No.7706774

>>7706747
Well.

>> No.7706776

>>7702994
you're cute as hell, oh my goodness... Would snuggle.

>> No.7706810

>>7703134
What a dick.

>> No.7706814

>>7703149
>He says someday he wants to get swole so people can get jealous of me and wonder why such a good looking guy is with a girl like me.

another fucking asshole

>> No.7706824

>>7706649
My boyfriend and I trash on dumb shows each other likes all the time, but that's pretty different I guess

He likes it. When I dress up in lolita he usually calls me beautiful and hugs me, and helps me tie my waist bows, and calls me a princess (it sounds really cheesy but we're not that cheesy.. ok we kind of are)
>Do they contribute at all
When he was in San Francisco he went to AP for me and got me some jewelry. He usually doesn't contribute to any of my collecting like hobbies though. We don't really do gifts.
>Do you dress up together
Cosplay sometimes, in lolita sometimes he will try to be "dressier" to match me but he doesn't J-Fashion
All in all he's very supportive. He's picked up a lot about the fashion over the years. He likes doing that thing where guys try to guess the names of AP prints. Apparently most salopettes are "Royal Salopette" (I don't actually own a royal chocolate salopette) but he does actually know a lot of the names and terms. All in all he's super sweet and supportive.

>> No.7706829

>>7706072
No dude, the whole opposites attract thing is hella kawaii take him to meets in his gothiest get up that'd be amazing

>> No.7706835

>>7706824
Oh, he's also a bow tying expert. If I had to choose between him tying my waist bows and another girl in the comm, I'd always choose him because he does such a good job. He's very meticulous and takes a lot of pride in bow tying, almost to the point of annoyance (i'm running late and he's redoing it for the 5th time) but its pretty cute. He always makes me look at it in the mirror to admire his handiwork too

>> No.7706858

>>7706814
I dunno I kind of have the same attitude as that anon's boyfriend. Different relationships are different though, he sounds kind of up on himself.

My SO is in his mid 30's, chubby and short. I'm 10 years younger than him and in the best shape I've ever been currently. We've been together for 3 years and people do frequently ask him things like how he managed to get such a pretty young girlfriend.
It makes us both feel pretty good. I love making him look good.

I also do love crushing the hopes of guys who think I'd change my mind for a younger, more fit guy. I'm completely in love with him and I love to make him feel good about himself.

>> No.7706872

>>7706858
Yeah, I'm kind of the same way. I'm proud of it but I would also never tell my boyfriend that. He knows but there's no reason to rub it in.

>> No.7706951

Can love bloom on a con floor?

>> No.7706976

>>7706747
youre not me nigger

>>7706721
now sleeps with anyone from her work and calls it love and she turned into a hamplanet. Acts innocent trying to get back with me when her breath reaks of dick.

>> No.7707078

>>7706072
I know these feels, i love sweet lolita and not gothic lolita except for some stuff but i'm oriented into super cute stuff rather than elegant or mature. I'm still single and usually i'm attracted to goth men but some can like the cute pastel sweet lolita look some not, maybe trying to wear bittersweet and some creepy elements can give a "gothic" vibe to sweet lolita. If you don't like gothic lolita, just don't wear it.
>tfw me goth but dressing sweet lolita
>feels weird man

>> No.7707079

>>7705572
who would want a 'regular girl'? sounds like someone boring and totally incompatible

>> No.7707111

>>7706858
>My SO is in his mid 30's
>I'm 10 years younger than him and in the best shape I've ever been currently.

I feel like this is my future...

I wish I had found a girlfriend in highschool...

Feels almost as bad as being a pedophile should feel I'm sure.

>> No.7707115

>>7707111
If I even get another girlfriend that is.
My current prospects look extremely bleak.

>> No.7707118

>>7706709
love, welcome to the internet. Relationship advice boils down to "dump him!!!!" and all discussion turns into fedora tipping and calling people faggots.
Assuming things is just one of the things that come with the experience.

>> No.7707120

>>7707079
a "regular guy"

>> No.7707184 [DELETED] 
File: 87 KB, 440x629, db36c068gw1efvj6bws9ij20go0nuafm_zpsde9e5d7c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Back when we were friends he couldn't justify the price of a replica bag for $30, now he laughs at the price of Iron Gate. To quote his blasphemy, "it's just a gate" The fashion grew on him when he started dating me, thankfully
He comes with me to meet-ups, does a double check on my accessories before we leave the house, helps me decide on colours, he's really helpful and nice about the whole thing~ pic related, he got this for our two year anniversary! I'd never expect him to get baby or AP, but I still didn't think he'd go as far as taobao, it was so sweet of him
>I wish, ouji/aristocrat isn't really his thing, but hopefully I can at least find a good cosplay we can do together

>> No.7707188
File: 87 KB, 440x629, db36c068gw1efvj6bws9ij20go0nuafm_zpsde9e5d7c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Back when we were friends he couldn't justify the price of a replica bag for $30, now he laughs at the price of Iron Gate. To quote his blasphemy, "it's just a gate" The fashion grew on him when he started dating me, thankfully
He comes with me to meet-ups, does a double check on my accessories before we leave the house, helps me decide on colours, he's really helpful and supportive about the whole thing~ pic related, he got this for our two year anniversary! I'd never expect him to get baby or AP, but I still didn't think he'd go as far as taobao, it was so sweet of him
I wish, ouji/aristocrat isn't really his thing, but hopefully I can at least find a good cosplay we can do together

>> No.7707237

He likes it a lot! He likes fashion (he wears a lot of cute bow ties and old fashioned style things) so he supports it. I wear classic lolita so we match well a lot of the time. I had already been wearing lolita for several years before we got together so he knew what he was getting into.

He gives me advice on my outfits a lot, and he's a photographer so he takes a lot of outfits for me. He also gets along really well with my comm which is important to me.

We have "fancy dates" where we both try to look nice! Sometimes we colour coordinate outfits but generally we both just try to be classy.

We've been together for 2 and a half years, I'm really glad that I found someone that understands lolita! He also encourages me to make impulse purchases, hahaha.

>> No.7707599

>>7707237
Post fit. You both sound like a gimmick

>> No.7707610

>tfw no lolita gf to dress me up

why live

>> No.7707719

>>7706627
Idk, your look is your appearance, your appearance is your presentation to the world, and usually an expression of your personality, so I'd say it's a big chunk of....the experience of being with you? I guess it just seems strange because it's what either draws people to or away from you. And it drives him a little away it seems. He definitely isn't into it. I feel like that would effect the relationship for a lot of people. I don;t think I'd date someone who thought I was weird and wanted me to dress normally. I'd feel like he wanted someone else who dresses normally but settled on me in the hopes that that would change. Like I'm a fixerupper. So I'd find someone who was happier with it

>> No.7707748

>>7706709
The way you described him seemed really shitty, anon, maybe that's why.

On another note, I'm really glad my boyfriend's happy with what I wear. He's not super involved with my fashion but he always tells me how cute I am and how happy he is to walk around with me. His clothes are super normal, sort of WalMart-y, and when he came to visit he made me take him to the UNIQLO to get fitted and tailored clothes "so we could match". He wouldn't go for dramatic JFashion, but he wants to be cute with me. I guess that's sappy and dumb but I think it's so sweet.

>> No.7707762

>>7707610
hello i'm available

>> No.7707773

>>7707748
>The way you described him seemed really shitty, anon, maybe that's why.
Yeah, this
I am not some kind of relationship expert, but I've never complained about my boyfriend in a way that incited many strangers to urge me to break up with him

>> No.7707791
File: 12 KB, 125x105, 1393982801010.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw spent time together with (now ex) bf browsing burando websites

>> No.7707812

>>7707762
It's settled then. You're my new gf.

>> No.7707918

>>7707762
Haha. Send your skype to my burner email.

>> No.7707955

>love sex
>decide to screw around with someone I work with
>the first night we spent together I briefly mentioned lolita and he his response was "I can see how much this means to you, your face lights up when you talk about it"
>feeling pretty good.jpg
>the third time we hook up I bring one of my Gothic & Lolita Bibles
>after we fuck he's like okay, show me your magazine
>we go through it, looking at all the pictures and me explaining the different styles
>he's actually getting really into it telling me what he likes about this outfit or doesn't like about that outfit
>don't really talk to him or hook up again for the better part of a month and a half
>hang out with him last Wednesday
>one of the first things he says to me is "so, buy any new dresses recently?"
>honestly don't know what to feel

He's a sack of shit in his own little way and I'm just using him for his dick but I like that he's at least pretending to show interest in my hobby. It feels nice so I can only imagine how good it would feel to actually be dating someone who had sincere interest in lolita.

>> No.7707981

>bf who shares my weeb hobbies
>bf who's (generally) got his shit together
>tfw you have to pick one

>> No.7708004

>>7707955
>love sex
kek

>> No.7708049 [DELETED] 

>>7707981
>taking Japanese classes
>there's a guy there, mid 20s and obvious nerd type
>has a high status job and makes a lot of money
>he's very smart and obviously doesn't need to be there, but he probably takes the class to meet people
>he never mentioned anime but it's obvious that he's into it so I started a conversation about him about it
>he went full weeb on me
>every week when we meet he talks a bit about the anime that aired during the week
>went to Japan a bunch of times
>we talk online as well and I found out he never had a gf and doesn't have many friends
>thankfully he's not the beta orbiter type, he knows I have a boyfriend and respects that
Sometimes I wonder how it'd be to date a guy like him, taking expensive trips to Japan and going full weeb. My boyfriend is 100% normalfag.

>> No.7708053

>>7707981
>taking Japanese classes
>there's a guy there, mid 20s and obvious nerd type
>has a high status job and makes a lot of money
>he's very smart and obviously doesn't need to be there, but he probably takes the class to meet people
>he never mentioned anime but it's obvious that he's into it so I started a conversation with him about it
>he went full weeb on me
>every week when we meet he talks a bit about the anime that aired during the week
>he went to Japan a bunch of times
>we talk online as well and I found out he never had a gf and doesn't have many friends
>thankfully he's not the beta orbiter type, he knows I have a boyfriend and respects that
Sometimes I wonder how it'd be to date a guy like him, taking expensive trips to Japan and going full weeb. My boyfriend is 100% normalfag.

>> No.7708081

My boyfriend actually really loves it! He's incredibly supportive and frequently goes to meets with me. He thinks the style is really cute.
All the time! He's my favorite person to talk to dresses about. He helps me decide what pieces I want to pursue and actually helped me find Puppet Circus recently.
All the time! He's in love with ouji, especially Alice and the Pirates. He loves the fashion just as much as I do.

I'm extremely fortunate to have found my boyfriend. He's tall, thing, and attractive, and is probably as supportive of the fashion as he possibly could be. Right now, he's even helping me run my social media pages. I can't imagine being with someone who didn't accept the fashion, so I'm really, really lucky to have him.

>> No.7708097

My guy is pretty sweet about it.
While he hates it cause I look even more prepubescent (under 5' and tiny) in girly jfashion, he does love that I dress the way I do.
I feel it's partly because he's a big weeaboo and finds it cute but also because he's got an even bigger OTK fetish. So he contributes some of those every so often.

My mother-IL, on the other hand, almost obsessively loves the way I look and once compared me to the 'doll girls on that TLC show' and suggested I dress full 'lolly doll style' and I laughed and pretended I knew nothing of it while I died a bit on the inside.

/sage cause i'm not sure if this is a loli only thread

>> No.7708185

>tfw no bf
Are your bfs as cute as you guys make it seem?
Can I see a few more couples pictures.

>> No.7708192

>>7708185
>tfw no gf
W-where are you from anon

>> No.7708452

>>7707773
>>7707773
not break up, but consider dealing with the problem since its just causing "both" of you grief

>> No.7708460

>>7708185
why do you even want one?
Im a logical guy so I frankly cant understand what would compel people to dive into relationships without knowing the others motives and pretending to be someone else for the first couple dates just not to upset or scare the person.

Not knowing what you want in a relationship is just as problematic, if you just want cuddles at night or a throbbing veiny D, then ou might just want to find a cheaper alternative

>> No.7708462
File: 344 KB, 549x376, 1385098635151.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7708460
>Im a logical guy

>> No.7708483

He says he doesn't really have a problem with lolita, but also doesn't really have a particular liking for it. He is a cosplayer and has two close friends who are both lolitas, so he's been around it. Still... he views it as more of a con and meet-up sort of thing, rather than an everyday fashion. I plan on gradually replacing all of my non-lolita clothes, and he seemed a bit distressed about the idea. I asked him if he'd be embarrassed if I always wore lolita, and he gave me a vague, nondescript answer.
He's not really into fashion, and so he doesn't really give me advice on coords, usually. He can distinguish an ita, but that's about the extant of his lolita knowledge. He bought me a pink shoulder bag once to go with one of my dresses, it matched fairly well.
He did wear one of my dresses to a meet-up. He pretty used to skirts and things, being a cosplayer. That was the only time, though. Don't think he'd do it again, haha.

>> No.7708503
File: 97 KB, 746x695, ss (2014-04-13 at 04.10.44).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw all my gfs were normals that I forced myself to be with for the sake of not looking pathetic
>Conflict all the time being weeb as fuck
>3 years single

no qt gf to dress me up and do couples cosplay with, why live?

>> No.7708711

Wow this thread makes me so jelly. The only time my bf bothered about Lolita he bought me a blood red waloli and I looked horrible. I told him to never buy me loli gifts again...Then he tried giving me normalfag gifts for a while but since last year he didn't even give me anything for 2nd year anniv, Christmas or my birthday and our 3 year anniversary is coming up. Should I even expect a present from him? I don't even need it to be Lolita since we are so complicated but if so many other boyfriends in this thread can do it...damn feels.

>> No.7708736

He doesn't really give a shit. He says he doesn't care what I wear but he thinks I look cute, and I believe him. I think he'd tell me if he thought I looked ridiculous. He has asked me to never switch to OTT sweet. No fear of that one anyway, I'm all classic/gothic. His powerlevel is pretty high but he keeps it fairly well-hidden because he fucking hates most anime fans and thinks cosplaying is autistic to the max.
>tfw I'd like to give cosplay a try sometime but I'm afraid of what he'd say
Nah, it's my dumb hobby, I'll fund it myself. He's not a big gift-giver in general, I'm the only person he ever really buys presents for and it's usually video games that he wants me to play. I'm fine with that, presents aren't important to me. It's a big contrast, though, because I tend to go way overboard with gifts and he hates getting them too. I just want to shower everyone with love. ;_;
No way, and I wouldn't want to. He's very tall and bordering on overweight so he'd look ridiculous, plus I know it's not his thing at all, he doesn't care about clothes. For some reason I've just never been attracted to fashionable guys.

>> No.7708770

>>7708711
Fucking accept what you get with grace anon and be thankful you ever get anything given to you. My boyfriend never gives me gifts or anniversary gifts, he doesn't even know when our anniversary is, so be glad you at least have that.

>> No.7708819

>>7708711
Dayum anon.
Like this anon said >>7708770 accept your gifts with grace and be thankful. It it's that awful, sit him down and educate him about lolita. It's a hobby that matters to you, so he should be okay just learning what is and isn't burando.

Anon, you're a salty cunt who scared your boyfriend off by not appreciating him enough.

>> No.7708822

>>7708770
and some of us wish we had cute lolita gfs we could dress up

>> No.7708825

>>7708822
dem feels

might become a sugar daddy at the ripe age of 21. perks of being a trust fund kid.

>> No.7708833
File: 230 KB, 720x960, seagull.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7708185
not my best coord (or even best pose oh man), but this is the only picture of me in lolita with my bf.
>tfw terrified of self posting but doing it anyway

>> No.7708842

She likes it. I got her into wearing it too, and she actually look more put together than I do! I think she's a little bit iffy at some of my more frivolous purchases but all in all, very supportive.
Yes. She comes to meets with me, we give each other coord feedback and she has even bought lolita items as gifts for me before.
Yes, I wear sweet and she wears classic.

>> No.7708860
File: 1.81 MB, 500x282, QTS.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7708833
you and yr bf look cute
is he tall or are you short?
big height differences are always so cute!

>> No.7708862

>>7708833
>that feel when tall with big hands, but tiny wrist
I know his pain.

>> No.7708896

He likes it, he says I look adorable! I can talk to him about coords and color matching. He's part of the 4chan life so he understands a lot about /cgl and how itas can't color coordinate.
Yup, he actually bought me my first dress, and it was an AATP dress. He also bought me a purse from AP and a dress from them. And bought me a Sephora eye shadow pallet that goes better with my dresses.
Not really. I am trying to get him to dress up with me and he is starting to budge, he does however carry all my things around when I'm in lolita so it might get a little difficult for him to carry my stuff while dressed up.

He's a pretty nice guy he actually encouraged me to do lolita and he hasn't turned it into creepy age play shit while I wear my dresses.

>> No.7709004

>>7708833
>>7708862
Holy fuck that's some yaoi hands kind of shit

>> No.7709121

>>7708833
Lose weight, pig.

>> No.7709185

>>7708460
Who the fuck are you to tell me what I want or don't want? I need intimacy, the closest I get to sharing a real interest with men is cons. Yes I'm cynical

>> No.7709189

>>7708833
>that chin

>> No.7709193

>>7709121
Someones jealous and lonely

>> No.7709255

>>7709185
You fell for the bait.

>> No.7709277

>>7709185
well if you want a good fuck with cuddling I know a few guys who are safe and if you perform well enough theyll keep you and pamper you

>> No.7709389

>>7708833
Fat and brown. Gross. Can't fit into normal brand dresses, I see? You look like a cow.

>> No.7709520

>>7709389
we get it, you're upset that no one wants your cunty ass, so you're taking it out on her, no need to keep hammering it in.

>> No.7709530

>>7709520
Nah, I just saw a fat ugly girl and thought I should mention it. I get it. You're the girl in the picture who can't handle people telling you what you are.

>> No.7709540
File: 654 KB, 260x146, 1404308959952.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7708860
Aw thank you! Yeah, I'm pretty short and he's pretty tall, there's about a foot difference between us. Makes getting pictures a little tough.

>>7709121
>>7709389
Sorry you don't like the way I look anon! It was pretty hot that day so I wasn't very dressed up. Don't worry though, I've lost some weight since then and I think I look nice.

>>7709520
>>7709193
Thanks guys, anyone who says seagulls don't stick up for each other when needed is an idiot.

>> No.7709593

>>7709277
Perform well enough? I'm not a circus animal you fuck. I'm a person who just wants someone to spend intimate time with.

>> No.7709621

I'm just dating sollux. Like, I could explain what sort of person he is but saying he's that is just easier. Huge /v/ kid. Short little dude with a temper, doesn't sleep much. He's got moments of being really relaxed and sweet with me, and moments where he and I seem to be the most in tune and socially active people around. So sheltered, though. But I sort of find it charming, I've done a lot of freaky shit sexual and otherwise, while for him I took his virginity and he's never smoked or drank anything before. It can be refreshing and frustrating.

>> No.7709701

He's a gamer, so no huge qualms. He doesn't anime though, so he doesn't really 'get' a lot of the weeb subculture.
He's learnt to call me a fatty ita chan and make Mr Yan jokes.
He lets me style his hair, but neither of us are into the brolita thing or whatever.
He buys me bubble tea and takes outfit shots for me without fetishising my clothing choices, it's pretty good.

>> No.7709790

>>7708770
>>7708819
How do I educate him? Anytime I talk about Lolita he only has either of these two comments
> weren't you whining that day that you have no money?
> just buy it!
> Wait is that the Japan or Chinese brand? Oh that China thing? Ewwww.

He spent a lot of money on the waloli few years ago, I pretended to be happy, bought an underskirt and other things just to try and salvage it even tried to alter it but I just look bad. He doesn't know that it's ita and I don't know how to bring it up. What do I say? "Remember the dress you bought 3 years ago that I lied that I liked?"

He has his own power levels for Mech Anime and some Vidya so he's not some normal non-weeb guy either. So it's not like I can educate him as you educate a person who's foreign to Japanese culture. How would you go about it?

He is fully aware that cosplay is not Lolita but goes around telling some relatives and friends that I cosplay.

Anyway which is worse? If your boyfriend knows your birthday but does nothing or if he doesn't remember at all. I honestly don't know.

>> No.7709805

>>7709790
Compare it to his own hobbies - bad, ugly ita clothes are the equivalent of a shitty, badly made figure replica, even though someone who's not an aficionado of either would be hard pressed to tell the difference.
But honestly, it just sounds like he doesn't understand that presents/special days are big for you, just gently remind him or drop it entirely. If he loves you and treats you well, that's worth way more than piles of brand.
>ok not really
>but its worth more than an AP dress or two

>> No.7709902 [DELETED] 

I fucked up.

I'm in love with my sister's fiancee.

He doesn't know, but what am I going to do? I would swallow a pine cone before betraying my sister. But it hurts so badly and I'll never be able to tell him.

>> No.7709929

>>7709902
That sucks and all, anon, but you might want to take that to the feels thread.

>> No.7709936

>>7709902
As someone who has fucked her sister's boyfriends, I have to tell you it never ends well.

>> No.7710747 [DELETED] 

>>7709929
My bad, I tried to delete, but apparently that doesn't work anymore.

>>7709936
I would never betray her like that. I just like to imagine me in Lolita and him in his hip hop style, walking along together being cute. Oh well...

>> No.7710760

>>7709790
>bought an underskirt and other things just to try and salvage it even tried to alter it but I just look bad

It is really that bad? pic or link please?

>> No.7710766

>>7710760
I posted them maybe a year or two ago and everybody agreed it looked bad. I tried my best to make it work but everyone agreed that it still looked bad. That was the first time I ever came to cgl by the way. If you have been around longer than me you've seen it before.

>mfw been on cgl for two years
What am I doing with my life

>> No.7710815

>>7710766
I think I do remember you, actually, damn.
>tfw been here going on 5 years

>> No.7710863

>>7710766
anon from >>7710760

;_; I've been here for about 6 months. Have you thought about trading/selling it?

I had a related experience with a summer dress my mother lovingly made for me. While the craftmanship, fabric texture and fit were awesome, the print was horrible, brown-green-red it looked like fucking period feces tye dye. I told her I didnt like it at all, but thanked her anyways. Hanged it somewhere and never touch it again until I gave it away to charity. I feel some remorse, tho.

>> No.7711970
File: 62 KB, 648x960, 10566429_10202415839540798_774458313_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>What does your partner think of your lifestyle?
She's the one who got me into it, she's been interested in lolita for a long time and then this year we were both like okay let's do it.
Yup, see attached image. She prefers sweet and I'm more into kodona/ouji.
She started it all, gave me the confidence to try. She finds dresses for herself and finds things for me to match her.

>> No.7712070

>>7703449
>tfw wasn't surprised Voldie's bf was autistic
Also dying over Voldie as Wario it's just so fitting. Wario actually has better fashion sense then her though.

>> No.7712075
File: 30 KB, 960x600, 10428465_561646967288435_883774260615757007_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7708833
Calling that trainwreck Lolita

>> No.7712077
File: 43 KB, 356x426, 1401856827024.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7711970
Can't tell if your boy or girl

>> No.7712100

>>7712070
wow a fat joke. so original. If you hate her so much just ignore her

>> No.7712109

>>7712100
It was an ugly joke for shame Voldie turn your trip back on

>> No.7712117

>>7712109
not voldie, you're just getting super unoriginal. plus you'd have to be an idiot to think she's ugly, regardless of her weight.

>> No.7712120

>>7712100
I've seen so much of this Voldie hate and Voldie anti-haters/whiteknights drama I started to wonder why don't the whiteknights just take their own advice and ignore the haters. They're obviously trolls and you are just taking the bait so they keep doing it. Voldie seems to ignore them for the most part so why do you have your bloomers all ruffled over her?

>> No.7712136
File: 30 KB, 254x262, 1401858957798.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7712117
Since when does IQ have to do with taste in beauty?
>Retard detected

She is ugly. Not only on the outside but the inside as well.

Starting to think you just want to suck her clit in your Voldie shrine. Good luck whiteknight hope you like cottage cheese!

>> No.7712140
File: 183 KB, 1080x720, tumblr_n99228Obk81rigp8fo1_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7712136
>this faggot doesnt understand cute

literally a moron. and she's seems like a nice person too, i dont get where you get this "ugly on the inside' bullshit

>> No.7712144
File: 34 KB, 640x360, 1401646927557.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7712140
So much Summer. I don't think shes into chicks sorry whiteknight

>> No.7712145

>>7712144
whatever vendetta chan

>> No.7712153

>>7712145
Go cry in your Voldie shrine

>> No.7712156

I would fuck eyebrows, just saying.

>> No.7712820

>>7712140
>>"I don't know where you get this 'Ugly on the inside' bullshit
Maybe it was when she cried rape and tried to ruin another persons life just because he broke up with her?

>> No.7714413

>>7712820
Good on him for leaving her uggu ass