[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 156 KB, 278x251, 1347314276126.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7701916 No.7701916 [Reply] [Original]

So did anyone else go to Atsusacon?

A message just came in a lot of cosplayers have gotten lice afterwards, I guess I need to check my wigs now.

The con itself was as disappointing as I expected. There was nothing to do but the con staff themselves seemed proud for hosting 'over 10 activities during the whole weekend', as they posted on facebook afterwards. They also randomly started charging money for using the toilets on Sunday, but only on the first and third floor. I missed the cosplay competition so if anyone has seen good cosplayers let me know, during the minutes I was there I only saw Hetalia hambeasts....

>> No.7702721

Hoshicon sounds nicer nowadays

>> No.7703802

They got what?! Oh no, hahahhahahahha. So glad I didn't go. I heard it was even smaller than last year.

>> No.7704647

>>7701916

the payed toilet has nothing to do with the convention itself, it's the expo itself that makes people pay for the toilets. But for some weird reason they only posted them on the first floor on saturday and on the first and third floor on sunday. Leaving you with free toilets on the second floor