[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 1.96 MB, 4320x3240, IMG_1805.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7691511 No.7691511[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Has /cgl/ gone to con raves?

Even if it was a couple of minuets? What's the weirdest shit did you guys see

>> No.7691514

I witnessed a girl cheat on her boyfriend right when he was literally 2 feet away

>> No.7691519

>>7691514
haha wow really? Did he find out?

>> No.7691542

>>7691514
Define "cheat." What happened?

>> No.7691566
File: 119 KB, 984x432, Anime_Convention___Raves_by_Peppermint_Biscuit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

We call them ravs because they are raves with out the E :D

>> No.7691568
File: 42 KB, 720x480, 006.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7691542
>>7691519
Ok story time, it all started when a group of friends and we were waiting for the rave to start, my friend was sitting next to me and we when we were waiting on the line.
>Random girl came up to us
>She was wearing literally a bra and booty shorts
>She ran to my friend with a boy behind her
>"OH MY GODD HEYYY"
>she wraps her arms around my friend
>"DID YOU MEET MY BOYFRIEND?"
>waves awkwardly
>She starts touching my friends face, and being really flirty as bf is just there
>He told me they were friends for a while, seem ok I guess.
>She leaves to go to her friends, while she parades around and she GRIND on my friend
>Ask him if it's normal
>"I guess"

Fast forwarding to the rave

>Everyone having a good time.
>DJ was fucking amazing
>She comes back
>boyfriend still behind her
>She grabs friend and boyfriend stays with my group and has a good time
>After about 2 am I go to find him to go back to hotel
>Sees him fondling outside her tits and her bra on the ground
>slowly walked in the rave again; wasn't noticed
>Went to friends and say we should stay a bit with boyfriend

>> No.7691573

The last one I went to sneaked a bunch of drugs some how. Rumor was it was in water? It was ridiculous.

>> No.7691591

>>7691568
Holy shit that's so bad but funny

>> No.7691594

Flashback to 2011
>Dancing with friend in a huge group
>Feels hand on ass
>Turn around and see a 6'2, black, fat Ron Weasley
>see a glowing "magic wand" that looks too much like a dildo for comfort lodged in his massive hands
>flee the fuck out of there

Now I can no longer go to Universal and feel comfortable with all of the Harry Potter shit

>> No.7691598

how do you hook up with people? just dance near them and talk?
recommended dances?

>> No.7691601

>minuets
Ah yes, this is my favorite rave jam to get jiggy to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AZOknKotVc

>> No.7691607

I went to a rave at ACen 2010 with 3 friends. Me and one of 'em left 'cause we were bored and hung out by the elevators 'til the others were done.

Also went to the one at Daisho Con in the same year. Sat on the side and people watched, then got bored.

I'm super exciting.

>> No.7691610

>>7691568
>her tits and her bra on the ground

They're removable???

>> No.7691616

>>7691610
:'(

>> No.7691617

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx6jVNk-Qbs

>> No.7691618

I hate them. It always smells like sweat and it's fucking nasty. Also there is never anyone cute to dance with. Ever.

>> No.7691623

>>7691511
Yeah they all sucked

>> No.7691637

I believe it was the last sac anime before the move to it's current place-
>See this cute asain guy dressed as Len going crazy while dancing
>Join one of the many conga lines a bit later
>It passes by him, who is now on the floor moaning and humping the air.
>friend who was at end of conga line says the guy came on the floor by the time she passed by.
>Go back to hotel room, drink and play soul caliber till 2am to try and forget that.

>> No.7691638

The longest I ever spent in a rave was Otakon and that was because I couldn't leave since I couldn't find my friend who had the room key.

Only half the room was full yet some landwhale decided to push through the most congested part of the room to get from one side to the other and almost knocked me into a breakdance pit.

Twice some sweaty weeb brushed up against me.

>>7691573
Was it in the midwest a couple years ago?

People try to do this at eeeeeevery con. Most will have one of those upside down coolers that can't be spiked or they'll seal the containers and keep them outside the rave. If a con doesn't protect the rave water supply they done fucked up.

>>7691607
>Daishocon
How is it? I'm a Colossalcon regular and I was likely going this year. Their attendance increases make it seem like it's a good con.

>> No.7691639

This is what any con rave is like:
Tons of people herding like wannabes in a club and jumping up and down doing nothing but shit
There are also people thinking they are cool (dancers) going to "con raves" to show off even though they dont even like anime/comics
Con raves ares just stupid

>> No.7691654

>>7691639

>cool (dancers) going to "con raves" to show off even though they dont even like anime/comics

Really? That's fucking hilarious

>> No.7691670

>>7691638
I've only been that one year. Haven't really had the money to go to any cons at all since then.

That said, it was probably my favorite con I went to in 2010. Not as big and overwhelming as ACen (it was my first time going to a con) and not quite as small as Geek.Kon (which I went for one evening with a friend). It had a good feeling to it.

Then again, I got to meet up with a bunch of friends I hadn't seen in a while and also got to see my friend's band playing. And that was when it was at a different location than now (it's at the Kalahari I think). But I liked it a lot.

>> No.7691690

The only con rave I went to was at a local con because it was still pretty early (11 pm) and I didn't wanna go home already, it was so small and depressing

The DJ was really cool and played nice music but it was mostly a small room with a bunch of girls humping each other
I left like I don't know, 45 minutes in

>> No.7691696

>>7691690
Doesn't sound too bad

>> No.7691708
File: 6 KB, 300x168, index.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Never been to a con rave.
Should I go to one at the next con just for the laughs?

>> No.7691720

>>7691708
if you wanna waste your time then yeah

>> No.7691758

what to expect:
-hambeasts dressed as boys grinding on each other. (not like you dont already get that at almost every con)
-attention whores dancing on the stage, requesting some martin garrix shit
-ravebabies (covered in kandi, spirit hoods, fluffies etc)
-groups of people standing still
-someone who is too high/drunk
-grindlines of sweaty 4/10 girls
-industrial dancers who think their dancing is unique and cool
-occasional good shuffler
and usually
- a shitty DJ who only plays fucking nightcore and the occasional overplayed edm track.

As a DJ myself, when I spin for cons, I try to play the type of music that will encourage even the most socially awkward beta to get jiggy with it and have a great time. Idk, makes me happy to see all these people enjoying themselves.

>> No.7691766
File: 22 KB, 300x400, 08.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

One year I went with a friend and my (at the time) girlfriend. Now, my girlfriend dressed herself up and looked pretty hot. She did so because we hadn't been officially together for long and as she put it, she wanted to look nice for me.

The three of us are dancing and having a good time. This random guy comes walking over and starts dancing with us. (Let's call him Dude1) He starts chit-chatting. Asked us how we were, what my cosplay was, and just general stuff. We didn't care.

He then is like "Let's move closer to the stage area! I know a good spot." We shrug and follow his lead.

He leaves us.

Okay. Whatever. We're still having fun. He returns a little bit later with two other guys who looked very uncomfortable to be here. I guess Dude1 was thinking one guy for each of us girls? Dude1 introduces the other two guys.

Dude1 then takes my girlfriend by the hand and one of the guys by the other and pulls them away from the group a bit. He has them face each other and I manage to hear him actually say,

"You're a guy and you're a girl. Guy...girl...dance together!"

My girlfriend shrugs and goes back to dancing. I'm annoyed, not because "Hey, that's my girlfriend" but more of like...WHO THE FUCK EVEN DOES THAT?! Even if we weren't dating I would have been annoyed to hell.

I walked over there, put my arm around her and was like, "Actually, she's partnered with me." I smiled and walked off back to where we were originally dancing. The third friend was glad I left like that because apparently she was uncomfortable by Dude1 bring more dudes to hook us up together...she just didn't know what to say.

>> No.7691773

>Go to usual con with friends
>Friend brings a minor with her that year
>Minor is 13ish?
>The dance started before curfew and so we all go including the minor
>Dancing and having fun
>Conga line forms somewhere on the dance floor
>Conga lines comes over by us and someone in it grabs a hold of the minor, pulls her into the conga line, and off they go
>Friend freaks out
>We split to find the fucking line of people
>Finally do
>Snag the minor out of it
>"Okay, enough dance for the night."

>> No.7691799

I have never understood raves and I never will. What is the fun in "dancing" against sweaty half-naked people to shitty music?

>tfw my ex was pissed at me cause I preferred to hang out with friends at cons who I never see instead of going to the rave with him

Short story time, the one and only time I've spent more than 5 minutes at a con-rave, I (very drunk, but wearing a very non-revealing crossplay) ended up nearly raped by the most disgusting asian guy I've ever seen. Never again will I go to a rave.

>> No.7691800

>>7691773
DJanon from before, conga lines are ridiculous and i for one can not stand them.
I once saw a congo line of hamplanet homestucks though and it was so hilarious to watch, i lost concentration and had to get someone to take over for me. Literally side-orbiting laughter.
>jiggles
>congo line seems to shake the floor
>sweaty paint drips forming a trail behind them
>weirdly appropriate music playing
> the hamsteaktrain is coming, and everybodys jumping

everytime i hear vengaboys i cant help but crack a smile.

>> No.7692255

I have a couple stories to share. These are all from AX for the past two years.

>line up for rave
>me and a couple friends head to the front and try to make the dance floor a bit lively
>start raging hard
>a bit drunk but on a good level
>see a chubby white girl dancing in the middle of the dance floor.
>see below avg looking half naked asian guy ask her if she wants to dance
>has no option but to say sure
>they start grinding for two songs
>I can tell from the gir's body language that she just wants this shit to get over with
>she tries to leave
>he twirls her over and forces her to dance another song with her
>song finally ends and asian guy is drenched is sweat
>he then proceeds to say good job and gives her a high five and leaves
>justwhywouldyoudothat.jpg
>me and my friends start cringing

This is why raves/dances at cons are worth going to. It helps to be buzzed or drunk if you want to last the night unless you want to take some pills like some other people do.

This one's from the first AX I attended which was an overall good experience.
>be crossfaded
>stand in line with some friends and vape for a bit
>some gone ass random dude passes by us and asks hey what's that?
>we begin to explain it to him despite seeing how smashed he is
>he proceeds to grab the vape and smokes without my friends consent
>he gives it back and leaves and my friend and cleans the shit out of it.
>finally get into the dance
>we dance in the front again and some of my friends take off their shirts since it's hot as shit.
>we rage the entire night in the dance circles that began to form at random times
>DJ was actually good
>dance in the front again and the DJs were appreciative enough to take pictures of us since we made the dance a bit funner for other people
>nooneelsewasdancing.jpg
>high school dance all over again right when we got there
>see pics of us with the DJ at the AX Facebook page.

Sadly, this year's con was a buzzkill for me since friends didn't wanna do shit.

>> No.7692313

> wearing lolita
> go check out the 'rave'
> shitty music, almost no people
> is about to leave when some dude comes up to me
> Can I have this dance?
> is he legit holding out his hand wtf
> Erm... okay.
> You look very beautiful.
> Thanks...?
> he's holding both of my hands now and swaying to the music
> This is like my first time going to a con. How long have you been going?
> Erm... this is my fourth year.
> Then maybe you can show me... around.
> did he just wiggle his eyebrows wtf wtf
> pretends someone is calling me and beeline out of there

>> No.7692326

>>7691758
So con raves are shit? I was kinda excited to go one just to check it out and see how bad they are.

>> No.7692391

It really depends on the convention, how much time and resources the convention chooses to allow the coordinators of the rave, and the djs they bring out. There are a few conventions that I attend only for the raves.

Both of Acen's raves are always amazing, they put tons of resources into inviting guest djs from japan and making the event good. But if you are not already into that genre of music or music games you generally won't know/care who some of the guest djs are.

I have partied at clubs, massives (EDC, etc), underground warehouse raves, etc and I definitely don't consider myself some kind of PLUR Professor, the general vibes at anime convention raves are the best part. Most of the djs that preform at anime con raves are volunteers, a lot of them receive no compensation except their badge and will fly out just to play if invited because they are passionate about what they do. The crowd is always awesome and much more friendly, excited and supportive of each other than any other event I've attended. These are kids who have never had the courage to dance and let go like this, and while that has some downsides (like some of the situations already mentioned in this thread) it generally makes for an amazing group of people. Another thing is that anime convention raves attract kids with an interest in a huge variety of genres, and its not just glowstickers and gogo wannabes. I've never attended another event where there was shit like dance circles and conga lines besides an anime con rave.

tl;dr If you have not attended an anime convention rave you should definitely do it next time!

>> No.7692417

>>7692391
I am not much of a club guy, but have gone to a few raves and recently went to Defqon.1 so that is still fresh, but I'll take your word for it and go with an open mind.

>> No.7692425

>>7692391

I agree with you, I had low expectation when I went to my first con rave but it was really fun and the people there made it great, I guess it depends on who you're with and the DJ.

>> No.7692429

>>7692313
Did he wear a fedora or a three piece suit to a rave?

>> No.7692436

I've never been to a rave before (con or otherwise) but I like going out drinking/clubbing/grinding on strangers

would i have fun at a con rave? going to otakon next month. is it easy to get molly at the rave or am I better off showing up drunk?

>> No.7692443

>>7692436
People try to spike shit like all the time. Maybe you'll get lucky.

>> No.7692542

>>7692429
No, just in normalfag clothes. Did have those asspie sneakers though.

>> No.7692588
File: 464 KB, 500x589, large.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Am I the only one who finds it weird when people make a whole cosplay outfit just for a 2-3 hour rave? Like is it even worth it

>pic related because I usually see people do Free for them

>> No.7692636

I would have to disagree about the ACEN raves. Hardcore Synergy is well run and booked and managed by people who care about the Japanese music scene in America. Soap Bubble is run by same dude for 10+ years and books shitty house DJs where no one cares about the anime/otaku culture. To be fair, the Soap Bubble has had a few good DJs but one of my favorites doesn't play there anymore.

If you're going to attend a Midwest rave that actually cares about Japanese music, I recommend Hardcore Synergy (Friday of ACEN) and Anime Milwaukee.

>> No.7692641

>>7692636
(someone in the know here)

>> No.7692647

>>7691511
Do people actually dance at those things or is it a bunch of spastics standing still while shitty music is blaring?

>> No.7692652

>>7692647
People dance. Granted, it's not for everyone. But with the right people, it's usually really fun.

>> No.7692657

>>7692647
There are people standing on the sides, but most are 'dancing'.

>> No.7692659

>>7692647
I went to a con rave once, and it was mostly people standing around or thirteen year olds awkwardly dancing. I'm pretty sure I saw a couple of kids grinding against each other.

Then again, I only stayed for the first ten minutes because my friend and I got bored.

>> No.7692663

>>7691566
that's fucking stupid

>> No.7692670
File: 14 KB, 244x207, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anyone been to the Otakon rave? I'm going this year and willing to check it out

>> No.7692752

>>7691766
>"You're a guy and you're a girl. Guy...girl...dance together!"
maximum cringe

>> No.7692799

>>7692659
Next con I go to, I plan to get fucked up on Jagermeister so I don't care about anything, then go into the rave, grind on some young teens who look slutty enough, see if I can get away with it.

>> No.7692826

>>7692799
I don't think anyone appreciates you. Please do not attend any rave.

>> No.7692831

>>7691758
>nightcore

God, I mustv'e hit gold then. They've never played nightcore at the raves i've been to. Just your typical EDM trap music that's popular right now.

>> No.7692834

>>7691618
There was this cute asian girl with glasses this year's AX dance that had it together, comparatively. Fucking figures she wouldn't dance with anyone.

>> No.7692836

>Dancing loosely in a group of friends
>Almost-ham starts grinding against me
>Move away
>She doesn't take hint and follows me
>"What I'm just having fun!"
>"Ihaveagirlfriend" (i didnt)

Another time
>Dancing with a girl I had met earlier and talked with
>She's nice and asks me if I want to have a drink in her room
>Sure
>Do some vodka shots
>Start making out
>"Wanna light up?"
>Me 21 and innocent "Light what up?"
>She holds up some marijuana
>"Uh no thanks"
>She goes to the bathroom and turns on the fan
>5 mins still in there
>I knock and open door
>Strong weed smell wafts out
>"Hey I'm kinda tired, I'm going to head out"
>"Aww kay"
I didn't want to spend the night tasting weed mouth.

>> No.7692855

>>7692836
Nigga u gay

>> No.7692880

>>7691511
ughhhhh raves, bane of the con world.
TRIED to go to AX rave ("18+ dance") 2013, stood in line for 20 minutes, and it wasn't really moving that fast.
>decide to go to the bathroom.
>see pairs of people in stalls
>assume they're having sex; 'ew'
>assumption is destroyed when I hear barfing noises
>REALIZE ALL OF THEM ARE FRIENDS HELPING A DRUNK FRIEND
>lord help me
>pee and get out as fast as i can
>when outside the bathroom another girl is stumbling towards the bathroom but doesn't make it
>she just pukes right there against the wall on the carpet
>utterly disgusted and goes back to hotel room
>never again

anime weebs don't fucking know how to keep their liquor in, freaking losers.

>> No.7692891

>>7692855
I'm homosex for not wanting to grind with a semi-whale and not for making out with weed smokers?

>> No.7692894

>>7692891
Anon, you're not homo for not wanting to sleep with degenerates. Youre homo because you didnt anyway.

>> No.7692909

>>7692894
>Having standards = homosexuality

>> No.7692920

>>7692891
Nah, I support the hambeast dilemma.

But you could have told the bitch to brush her teeth if you're that caught up with weed breath, even though yours reeks of alcohol. There are dudes who kiss their girl's mouth after they sucked them off but you're afraid of a little weed breath? She best to have been a 5/10 to bounce like that

>> No.7692928

>went to con rave
>danced shittily with friends
>had a normal experience
>saw no high people, experienced nothing outside of what you'd see at a club
I feel I missed something.

>> No.7692935

>>7692920
I believe that smoking is a disgusting habit regardless of cigarettes, weed or other.

>> No.7692937

Did anyone else pick up on the Italian theme at the AX dance this year?
I mean they really did a good job.
There was spaghetti everywhere.

>> No.7692946

I'm not a rave fan but I go because my friend likes them and I pick peoples pockets. This was my favorite moment at Sakura Con like.... Six years ago.

> Standing and watching friend in case she doesn't get groped or dragged off.
> Watching people dancing and messing around.
> Guy in Bleach cosplay.
> The one captain who's playful he's the one that wears the pink cherry blossom coat.
> See he's holding something in his hands underneath the layers of cosplay.
> Turn to move so some girl can pass out from dehydration
> CRASH.
> Look over.
> Bleach cosplayer was bumped into and he dropped two bottles of lychee sake (smelled so good) and vodka on the ground.
> Guy laughs it off and quickly ducks the fuck out of there.
> Constaff block area while conga line push and bump people into the spill.

Got 300 dollars and a credit card I bought myself and friend dinner with after the rave.

>> No.7692950

>tfw went to AX this year alone
>decided to check out the much anticipated rave
>ended up standing alone with no one to talk to because all the dudes were hunting whales and the chicks where all attention whoring it out
>left after an hour and went home

Never again.

>> No.7693042

>>7692946
why pick people's pockets you baka

>> No.7693047

>always want to go to raves
>no one I know wants to go
>really enjoy the music but look like a willy just standing there by myself
>end up leaving an hour in
one day Ill find someone who likes raves as much as I do

>> No.7693054

every convention i go to the "Raves"
some are fun
just dance how i feel
I think the shuffling focus has caused a lot of lost creativity when it comes to moves and overall enjoyment of music
a-x was pretty good this year although thursday and sat were kind of meh.
Loved friday though because they actually mixed in anime music,
i cant stand the plain stuff.
its the same insert some girl taking an hour to say each word over some lame beat.
but i do my best to enjoy it.
tfw missed fanime dances because friend wanted to head home despite me coming up from so cal to see him / go to con.
Getting a hotel next year.
how do you guys dance for more than 2-3 hours?
im kicking my cardio into gear so i can go entire nights for all 3 days.
but after clocking 60 thousand steps just from hangin around the convention hall i cant last many hours at the dance.

>> No.7693056

>>7692950
>tfw went to AX this year alone
What a loser

>> No.7693058

>>7691800
I am imagining this right now, and I as a hobby DJ (I DJ at my student frat in exchange for discount on the beer) I think I would need someone to take over too, if I saw this happening

How easy is it to sneak in Molly/Speed at con raves? I prefer those, because A) Beer makes you fat bitches, B)Nasty Ass hangover when you use a lot of Alcohol.

>> No.7693064

>>7691773

But they were having fun anon...

(Honestly is going to a con as a girl that bad, I'm a guy so I don't get molested or groped so I don't even notice this shit is going on.)

>> No.7693073

>>7692542

What are asspie sneakers?

>> No.7693102

>>7693058
I imagine it's as easy as sneaking it in regular EDM events and clubs. I just put the baggie full of goodies near/under my ballsack. Not like anyone is frisking you that hard. I wear tight ass briefs though. Either way it's easier to just take it right before going in.

>> No.7693124

>>7692670
>Otakon
I have been going to Otakon for a while. The music is okay. There a lot of people dancing, and the people who are into the rave seem to have a lot of fun.

I used to go a lot more when I was younger. If you are a girl, you probably will get hit on a lot. It is one of the reasons why I stopped going for the longest time.

Then, one of my close friends convince me to try the rave again last year. Since the location moved, I figured I will see if it was any different. About 5 minutes in the rave, a guy just starts humping me. Doesn't ask, just start humping me. I freeze up and turn to my friend terrified. I then turn to the guy and vigorously shake my head no. He then goes to my friend and starts humping her She smiles and dance along, but I can see she is kind of is just putting up with it.

Probably, won't go to the rave again. I am an old hag now, 27. I am too old for this.

>> No.7693312

>>7693064
Did you mean to reply to the post above?

Honestly >>7691766 is my only cringe/bad story involving a guy like that I've had. Never been groped either. I've been asked for photos and asked to pose in a more sexy way and I don't mind.

The majority of the time people I interact with seem all right people.

>> No.7693327
File: 48 KB, 800x531, hiking-shoes-mens-running-shoes-football[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7693073

>> No.7693342

>>7691601
Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed.

>> No.7693347
File: 32 KB, 303x500, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>friend is DJ of local con
>ok I'll go
>no one allowed on stage
>he let's me dance on stage anyway
>dances on stage like an idiot for 6 hours straight
>probably one of the greatest days of my life

>> No.7693408

meh, i like em
usually go in my len cosplay, try not to think too much and have fun dancing like an idiot

never ever met anyone that i talked to afterwards/became friends with though, it's a bit disappointing

>> No.7693418

One of my staff telling people not to grind and following chicks around.

I had a chat with him about it, where he denied everything.

About five minutes later I got another complaint and just told him to fuck off to nerf war or something.

Fucking neckbeards.

>> No.7693461

I only went one year with a friend. I had to get a guy off her because he kept insisting on dancing with her.
Afterwards we sat in front of our hotel room and just talked for hours. It was nice.

>> No.7693465

>am a guy
>rave
>meet a girl
>her face is a 4.5/10; her body is 9/10
>dance with her
>touch her all over; grab dat ass a lot
>she tells me she's 19
>later find out she's 15
>mfw I am 28

>> No.7693470

>>7693465
that girl sounds just like my friend.

>> No.7693483

>>7693470
How so? Where does she live?

>> No.7693484
File: 14 KB, 229x220, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7693470
>having 4.5/10s as friends

>> No.7693489

>>7693484
9/10 body though.

body >>>> face

>> No.7693491

>>7693465
Why do girls do this???

>> No.7693495

>>7693491
I did this when I was a kid too. Usually because we're fucked in the head from daddy issues / abuse / whatever and want attention and validation. You're never going to find an even slightly emotionally healthy teenager girl lying about her age and sleeping/etc with someone 20+.

>> No.7693498

>>7693483
She goes to cons and lies about her age to get people to sex her, we've all tried to tell her to stop but nope.

>>7693484
Friend is a strong word, more like accessory to make me look better in comparison.

>> No.7693500

>>7693495
Are you trolling? No like, seriously, are you trolling?

>> No.7693503

>>7693500
>teenagers who sleep with old men have daddy issues?
>totally obvious troll

>> No.7693504

>>7693498
Does she have a 4/10 face and a 9/10 body ?

>> No.7693507

>>7693495
Lying about your age gives you validation? I don't get it.

>> No.7693508

>>7693500
No, why, are you a butthurt 15 year old who is convinced she's totes mature and the exception to the rule?

>> No.7693509

>>7693504
yep. is this girl asian?

>> No.7693513

>>7693503
so it's like their dad didn't give them attention so she seeks from other older men?

>> No.7693521

I used to go to the Otakon rave back before 10,000 Baltimorons registered for the con just to go to the rave.

I did go to the AX dance this year and it was pretty good, a decent size as opposed to overwhelmingly large drug den like with Otakon.

>> No.7693525

>>7692880
Sneak in at the exit door like everyone else.

>> No.7693531

>drink is spiked with amphetamines
>tweaking hard
>paranoia kicked in
>anxiety through the roof
>feeling like I'm in a dark place
>stay up for more than 40 hours cause I can't go to sleep
>con raves
>not even once

>> No.7693537

Last time i went to a rave my con badge ended up getting swiped from my hands as i was putting it away so raves have always remained an angry place for me since

>> No.7693542

>>7693124
Gay 20 year old here. I suck at flirting, I'm not bad looking, and idk what the fuck to do at a rave, but my goal is to get a little promiscuous at the Otakon rave this year. Any tips?

>> No.7693545

I swiped some twink's badge right as he was putting away. His face was priceless. Knew he wouldn't chase after me cause he looked like a hungry skeleton who would likely break his hand if he threw a punch.

>> No.7693560

Story time.

>Back in 2009
>akon Dallas
>be 15
>Go into rave
>dance around with a couple friends
>friends run off for whatever reason
>whatever
>drunk furry in front of me
>pull on his tail jokingly
>he twists, and tail breaks in half
>turns around covered in sweat, balding, and fat as shit. Appears to be late 30 - early 40s
>whispers in my ear
>You don't have to pay for it if you fuck me.
>get the FUCK OUT OF DODGE
>he follows me out, and up to my room. (Back when it was the sheraton, and the rooms were joined to the hotel)
>Because I'm underage, my mom's there with me, just kind of dicking around in the hotel
>Threaten to call the cops loudly
>mom opens door
>He runs the fuck off.

Now, I was much more of a weeb back then, and a faggot, but I've grown out of most of that. I was so scared that he was going to do something, that this year was the first year I've been back to a rave

>> No.7693562

>>7693545
You're a fucking prick

>> No.7693567

>>7693509
Yes

>> No.7693575

>>7693567
Well shit son. This might be the same girl then. She lives on the east coast USA, but is a little rich girl so daddy's money takes her to all cons.

>> No.7693589

use to rave a lot. like from 16 to 21. did lots of drugs to.
been sober 2 years and no more raves. im going to a con this year... I hope it's fun

>> No.7693591

At a con rave I usually need to be a little buzzed before I dance (then again that's any club or rave for me). I snuck drinks in with me at ANEXT 2014 and that helped me through the night, I always make sure it's some strong shit though.

Also trying to dance in costume. I'm heading to Otakon and going to be there in a fuckin' gas mask, I know this will kill me at the rave

>> No.7693660

>>7693542
Find some yaoi fangirls to pimp you out.

>> No.7693663

>>7693591
If it saves you from the smell it'll be worth it.

>> No.7693677

Was at AX Rave. :/ I have never been hit on before and asked to dance. So it was weird to me when two semi attractive men asked to dance on different occasions. I danced for a bit with them but then I was like "bail" when it got to the grinding part. To the middle of a group of friends for safety lol. After 30 minutes I left the safety circle and then I saw the same Luffy cosplayer that I had a pleasant conversation with at the Ralphs buying liquor and I was like I have to dance with him because he was awesome. I was dressed in Classic lolita at the Ralphs . I asked him dude remember me from the store ? He was like no I was like at the Ralphs and then he was like Oh shit. And we Danced together for an hour. Then he left and then randomly Saturn's moon showed up and kept almost knocking me over and dripping sweat on me so back to the circle. It was so funny how terrible I dance. So all in all Ax Dance was great.A few cons though: I was a little annoyed that they didn't have water stations. But I guess nobody got dehydrated. Also F*ck whoever kept dropping cans and water bottles on the dance floor. TLDR Had Fun at AX 2014

>> No.7693714

>>7693677
I was at AX Rave.
I have never been hit on before and asked to dance. So it was weird to me when two semi attractive men asked to dance on different occasions. I danced for a bit with them but then I was like "bail" when it got to the grinding part. I ran to the middle of a group of friends for safety.
After 30 minutes I left the safety circle and then I saw the same Luffy cosplayer that I had a pleasant conversation with at the Ralphs, buying liquor, and I was like "I have to dance with him because he was awesome." I was dressed in Classic lolita at the Ralphs .
I asked him "dude, remember me from the store ?"
He said "no."
I was like, "at the Ralphs!"
Then he exclaimed, "Oh shit."
And we Danced together for an hour. Then he left, and then randomly Saturn's moon showed up and kept almost knocking me over, and dripping sweat on me so back to the circle. It was so funny how terrible I dance. So all in all Ax Dance was great.
A few cons though: I was a little annoyed that they didn't have water stations. But I guess nobody got dehydrated. Also Fuck whoever kept dropping cans and water bottles on the dance floor.

there. jesus, man.

>> No.7693754
File: 47 KB, 546x366, bueno.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7693537
>>7693545

>> No.7693756
File: 160 KB, 1068x1080, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7692826
>tumblr moowcow detected

>> No.7693825

>>7693327
This, most white sneakers (aside from converse and a select few Jordans) are usually a heavy indicator of an aspie because they are literally THAT out of fashion they are aspie sneakers

and anything made by new balance

>> No.7693838

>>7693825
Really?

People wear sneakers for fashion, not for comfort?

I have dress shoes and stompy boots for looking good. If I wear sneakers, I just want to make sure they match.

>> No.7693841

>>7693838
and white gym sneakers match with nothing, so you're fine.

>> No.7693844

>>7691566
what

>> No.7693845

>>7693841
That's true, I can't remember ever owning a pair of white sneakers.

Wouldn't they get dirty and scuffed up after one day of play?

>> No.7693847

>>7691566
That is what is killing raves man. People just go for the drugs now. Drugs were always part of the culture, but it has gotten worse now.

>> No.7693868
File: 6 KB, 225x225, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7693845
Depending on what you do, possibly. There is a kind of spray you can get at footlocker that comes with a brush that cleans off shoes really well. I remember one time I was helping my friend pick up barrels of saltwater from an aquarium store for his fishtank when one barrel fell out of the tailgate of my truck and sloshed water everywhere making a muddy salt mess and fucking up my new Jordans. A can of this shit and almost all the dirt was gone, the rest came off with some water and hard scrubbing

>inb4 nigger for wearing Jordans, depending on what you're wearing they can match quite well and are reasonably comfortable

>> No.7693874 [DELETED] 

>>7693841
That's true, I can't remember ever owning a pair of white sneakers.

Wouldn't they get dirty and scuffed up after one day of play?

>> No.7693915

>>7693847
I'd say the drugs basically wiped raves off the map in the early 00s. They made a comeback with the rise of music festivals and now EDM is bigger than ever, but drugs are getting back into it heavily and ill wipe out the scene again.

>> No.7693919

>>7693868
I'm a white guy who wears a ton of Jordans (and Forces and Air Maxes), and I've never had trouble pulling them off. It's all about color coordination. I have a green pair for green shirts, etc.

Real easy to do.

White go with everything and look the best though.

>> No.7693965

>>7693714
Autism

>> No.7693969
File: 20 KB, 494x342, f4085eea-8cbc-4b0a-935b-29afe90bf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7693919
>GREEN SHOES
>GREEN SHIRT
>COORDINATION
FUUUCKING LMAO
>WHITE PERSON

>> No.7694028

>>7693919
White really sticks out when you're wearing dark colors.

Black goes with everything.

>> No.7694030

>>7693969
Meh, rushed typing that out on my phone. I typically wear green shoes with gold, gray, or brown.

>> No.7694031

>>7694028
>Wearing dark colors

Only at funerals.

>> No.7694036

>>7694030
>wearing green shoes
ayy lmao

>> No.7694037

>>7694031
>wearing light colors

Southerner detected

>> No.7694041

>>7694037
I'm one of those states that swings both ways.

>> No.7694047

>>7694041
Bi-statual?

>> No.7694050

>>7694041
Virginia or some of the beachier parts of FL?

>> No.7694052

>>7694047
Currently I live and work in just one but that wasn't always the case.

>> No.7694064

>>7694041
North Carolina?

>> No.7694252
File: 10 KB, 259x194, index.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7693714

>> No.7694403

>>7692670
i've gone to it for the past 4 years- Friday rave has always been shitty, but saturday is usually fun. As a female, I've had no problem with anyone in there; the few times people have made passes at me I just simply shook my head and they went on their way. Always a big crowd too!

>> No.7695076

>>7692935
>I believe that smoking is a disgusting habit regardless of cigarettes, weed or other.
That's why you're homosex. You didn't even know what light up meant at 21? Were you homeschooled? Hating something as safe as weed is some gay veganesque crap. She can just brush her friggin' teeth.

>> No.7695304

>>7695076
I know how you feel, idk exactly why so many gays have a hatred for weed. I mean for a group of people who claim to be very tolerant, suddenly you break out one harmless joint (a joint which is probably safer than having lots of homosex) and suddenly it's 1951 again! Plus I can not stress how annoying it is when someone says "I'm allergic to weed" because it is almost statistically impossible.

Not a homophobe, just my two cents

>> No.7695323

>>7694031
No. Greyscale is key and maybe dark navy/olive/brown are okay.

Everything else belongs in the trash for looking gaudy as fuck.

>> No.7695333

>>7695076
>getting this annoyed because someone doesn't smoke
That's why you guys get flak, you get so mad when someone says no.

>> No.7695367

>tfw was just at con after party
>tfw so many qt girls
>didnt get a single hug or talk to a single girl
>tfw look not too bad

>> No.7695373
File: 147 KB, 500x750, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7695367
>didn't talk to girls
That's why you didn't get anything, for fucks sake you could look like Channing Tatum but if you're an awkward wallflower who either does nothing or just stares you're either going to get just stares or nothing in return

>> No.7695375

>>7695373

>tfw i ruined only chance i get to ever hug girls

jesus christ why

>> No.7695393

>>7695373
>implying hansom men don't get approached for conversation
You're either ugly or a female

>> No.7695408

>>7695393
>implying that if you aren't enough of a sperglord you won't drive a woman away no matter how handsome you are

Shiggy Diggy

>> No.7695410

>>7691568
I really want to hurt a cosplayer.

>> No.7695431

>>7693969
You realize white people invented the men's suit and shirt right, you cultural appropriator?

>> No.7695468

>>7695408
>implying hansom sperglords exist and girls don't find hansom men spaghetti dropping cute
>implying con girls are the average socially inept woman who will be driven away

>> No.7695550

>>7692880
Yeah, this is why I won't attend A-Kon raves. My friends that go always report back that people are puking all over the floor. My emetophobia makes me basically hermit up in the room after 10PM because people are so bad.

>> No.7695570
File: 57 KB, 640x535, IMG_2097.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7691617
I can almost smell the body odor.

>> No.7695581

>>7691766
Wait I'm confused are you a lesbian or were they unable to discern your gender?

>> No.7695585

>>7691799
>What is the fun in "dancing" against sweaty half-naked people to shitty music?
I think you just explained it. It's why kids in my day were hyped for junior prom because that meant putting a hand on your dates hip.

>> No.7695606

>>7691617
amazing

>> No.7695624

>>7695585
>>7691799
Now I know I don't speak for everyone, but for me I had a bit of an awakening in this regard. I always HATED raves, except with E. Would go with friends to humor them but always wanted to go. And then I went for a friends birthday, and had a great time. It was like I'd worked it out. And now I can talk to animals! Seriously though, the biggest difference is before I was dancing because that's what you do at a rave, and always had to be drunk to tolerate it, now I understand that if you totally release your inhibitions, and just dance like a retard, you can have a really good time, and suddenly you're not actually dancing like a retard because you have confidence and that's all there is to dancing. Jumping about and waving your arms and the press of the crowd with some good music? Magical.

>> No.7695664

>>7692937
This fuckin' guy. 10/10, das gud.

>> No.7695847

I was a real rave DJ for 3 years, I got out of the scene and haven't been to a rave in a while, about a year now.
I've never been to a con rave, but they seem terrible compared to real raves.

>> No.7695888

At a con a few years back.

Got smashed out of my face.

The group I normally hang with are huge party animals. We're always the ones there at the start and end of the night giving it our all - In a socially aware manner. (if the DJ is shit and the floor empty we have fun pissing around with jokes at their expense)

Anyway, was totally smashed. It was like a billion degrees. I'm really average looking - 6 foot tall, generic skinny/skinnyfat body. Took my top off, just didn't care.

Hottest girl at the con came up to me at the end and said I was the most attractive guy there as we got kicked out when it ended. She didn't sound sarcastic and was alone.

As we got outside her friends called her and she said a quick by and left.

To this day I am left wondering if she actually meant it given that like 75% of the guys there were huge neckbeards.

>> No.7695893

>>7695888
I guess the question I'm trying to answer is...am... am I con hot???

>> No.7696109

>>7695893
Post a pic

good idea, someone make a "am I con hot" thread

>> No.7696121

>>7696109
Nah thanks. Even if I was the most attractive guy /cgl/ had ever seen, you'd tell me I looked like shit anyway. Doesn't really help me answer my question.

>> No.7696159

>>7696121
Well, she may have been inebriated and sounds like you were too. As we all know, people look better and better after each drink and being in a surrounding full of ugly neck beards boosted your looks in her eyes tenfold. Also the confidence in dancing like a retard, shirtless, looking like you're having a great time makes you appear attractive as well. How do you know she was the hottest girl at the con? You were shitfaced. Con standards works on both sides.

>> No.7696178

>>7696159
She might not have been the absolute hottest chick there but I saw her during the day time and thought she was far above average then.

Hottest I personally saw both day and night to be correct.

>> No.7696203

>>7696178
I'm just fucking with you. You're 6 ft tall. You already have an advantage over most guys and you seem socially inept. Don't be so low in confidence. I'm sure you stand out in attractiveness compared to the rest of the guys at cons. Con standards works wonders for guys considered normally average / above average outside of cons and more than likely, you were the hottest guy there. Sounds like you had her in the bag until she was pulled away by her friends.

>> No.7696242

>>7693754
This

>> No.7696327
File: 43 KB, 500x347, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7696121
>>7696121
/this

/cgl/ is one of the nitpickiest groups of people I've ever seen, they'd tear Channing Tatum apart piece by piece if they could. Oddly enough most of the people I've met from /cgl/ are aspies or landwhales who have no business nitpicking Rocky Dennis let alone anyone actually attractive...

>> No.7696371

>Waiting in line for rave, acen's soapbubble
>Get to the bit where the line doubles back on itself
>Customary hi-fives, no big deal
>Get my butt grabbed by some dude, whatever
>On the next turn around, happens again
>Try to make out his face, but the hi-five keep coming
>Butt grabbed third time, I stop, and make eyecontact
>Dude yells over the cacophony that is the raveline
> "I GRABBED YOUR BUTT!"
> No shit bro, smile and stammer "Hehe, yeah"

And then nobody danced with me what the fuck.

>> No.7696574

Only con I've been to recently was AX, and their shit is more of a dance than anything else. The only time I remember they had a rave was when Hardcore Synergy arrived for 2010. I regret heavily not making it and would do just shy of anything to make it to ACEN just for HS.

On another, I really just want to play a set for a small con, nothing too large since I am not an actual DJ per se. I just have taste and I know how to beatmatch and transition between similar bpm tracks. I have no idea how someone gets into this shit, though.
>>7691758
>Nightcore
Nightcore is not a genre, but unless you're referring to that shit where they just take an existing track and speed it up and add drums then yeah, fuck that.
UK-Hardcore and J-Core is nice, though.

>> No.7696608

>>7696371
>and then nobody danced with me, what the fuck

I'm sorry, anon, I would'a danced with you.

>> No.7696662

I was at Sakura con, male. I was dancing really poorly, didn't even care. Ended up making out with a sexy chick and her friend who was almost blind. We slipped out of the rave and had a nice long make out session and some nice frottage. Pretty great.

>> No.7696690

Went to my first con rave this past year. I was crunk with my gf and friend and had a great time with them. There's break-dancing circles (please don't get caught up in them unless you like them) and people always looking for a hookup or makeout.
(I'm pretty fine with 'rave gear' or the like for dances. I think it's fun.)

>> No.7696805

>>7696662
The fuck man, didn't even bring them back to your room?

>> No.7697423

>>7696805
No, because I was sharing a room with friends that I didn't know will enough to know if that was ok.

>> No.7697425

>>7697423
Well*
Fuck my bad

>> No.7697531

>>7693531
How in the cats name did you get your drink spiked? Didn't your parents teach you to not just randomly place your drink somewhere and pick it up later? I always hold my drink/give it to a friend if I need a bathroom break, and never got spiked. So you are probably an idiot that left it unsupervised.

>> No.7697602

You guys have a very loose definition of "rave"

>> No.7697617

>>7697602
it's practically a teen club

but composed of aspies

>> No.7697648

I prefer the cons that promote ballroom dancing.

At least there is a veneer of class.

Fuck raves. Raves remind me of the second or third matrix movie where the filthy humans were writhing all over each other in a rave, and the pure clean machines were coming to wipe their filth from the planet.

That rave scene made me root for the machines so hard.

>> No.7697756
File: 9 KB, 248x203, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7697648
You dropped this sir

>> No.7697787
File: 199 KB, 900x800, kawaii neko style.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7697756
>"A-bloo-bloo-bloo, someone pointed out the truth that con raves are for retards"
>"I know, I'll call him a fedora neckbeard! that'll show him!"

Con raves awful.

Get over it, and move onto something else, legbeard.

Also pic related.

It's you on the right.

>> No.7697792

>>7697787
I believe anon was pointing out that that whole post reeks of autism. No one is denying that the raves aren't shit. You could spot the neckbeard just reading that post.

>> No.7697801

>>7697792
I just think conventions should be promoting better forms of dance than a rave. Or better yet, skip "dances" altogether, and just have a heroine line formed at the bathroom stall.

>> No.7697803

>>7697648
>a veneer of class
>not wanting to get faded and wild with your best friends for a night to some kickass music
>not wanting to hook up with a qt cosplayer, take her back to your room, bury your face between her legs and go to town on her

Kek. What a loser.

>> No.7697805

>>7697801
>heroine line

>> No.7697828

The only time I dance is if I'm blackout drunk. Even smashed I'm too beta to dance maybe this yeAr otakon I'll get my dance on

>> No.7697834

>>7697803
>implying there's plenty of qts at the rave
>implying after con parties aren't better

>> No.7697849

I'm a usual DJ at con raves and I can say from what I've seen in 5 years, they are usually the most peaceful and most non-drama places. I have been playing in both underage and adult-only raves, and only problems I've seen are some creepos and drunkards (mostly in adult raves as alchohol affects a lot)

>> No.7697855
File: 17 KB, 202x250, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7697801
>heroine line

>> No.7697885

>>7693347
>not the gif

But why

>> No.7697930

>>7693841

Why would I give a shit if I match when in the gym.

You are probably one of those women that just goes to the gym so you can post it on facebook. Buy a new outfit, do your hair, do your makeup, then walk on the treadmill for 10 minutes and post you drinking a shake afterwards for facebook.

OMG Great workout :) XD :P

>> No.7697935

>>7697930
ayy lmao

dis nigga mad he wearin aspie sneakers to the gym

>> No.7698122

>>7697935

Not mad, just disappointed

>> No.7698166

>>7697787
Me on the left.

>> No.7698264

>>7691617
I'm going to BronyCon in less than two weeks and now I am scared.
I love Living Tombstone though, and some brony artists are great.

Anyone else going to BronyCon? I'd love to meet up with some cool people for the music events.

>> No.7698332

>>7693575
Does her name start with the letter T?

>> No.7698369
File: 9 KB, 240x145, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7697930
/this

I remember one time at the gym (I've posted this story on /fit/ also)
>Be me at the gym
>Ready to do some benching
>7/10 girl lays down yoga mat right in front of bench press even though there is a designated area for that
>I try and navigate around here to get to the machine
>give her dirty look and point her to the designated yoga mat area
>"I have a boyfriend you asshole"
>I proceed to do my reps while she does fuckall on this yoga mat
>this continues for about two weeks
>she eventually gets the message and goes to the designated are
>mfw

After I told this story to a friend of mine, apparently she sets up by the bench presses and does her exercises, she accused him of hitting on her also and said she had a boyfriend

>> No.7698380
File: 2.99 MB, 1280x720, Cammy Dancing.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7698396

>>7697930

To be fair, it's not hard to pick out matching colors. It takes like 10 seconds and makes you look good.

I go to a private gym and work out with a bikini competitor, and all of the women there always wear matching outfits.

>> No.7698405

>>7698396

Not at the gym to look good, at the gym to SFW.

Off topic though, continue talking about whatever this thread was.

>> No.7698414
File: 14 KB, 126x167, 1382336903036.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be at a tiny con
>go to the rave because nothing else is going on
>meet up with a qt marceline cosplayer i met earlier, chase off a fedoralord that was bugging her
>we dance and start making out, things start getting heated fast
>body parts are touched by both sides
>ends up telling me she has a boyfriend in the middle of an HJ, mood destroyed

>> No.7698433
File: 107 KB, 218x301, oface7.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7698380
>that ass

>> No.7698439

>>7692946
This is why when I go to con raves I never have anything in my pockets.
I don't even bring my phone.
I just keep $20 of a "Just in case" fund in my con lanyard and my hotel room key there too.

>> No.7698440
File: 937 KB, 500x281, 5idGTUo[1].gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7698414
>boyfriend in the middle of an HJ

>> No.7698476

>>7698439
What if you lose your lanyard/pass?

>> No.7698491

>>7698380
>dat booty
>cute face

Why is it when I attend raves there are never any cute or decent looking girls. Even if they are cute usually they're with their bf or something ;_;

>> No.7698582

>>7698332
Fuck [/spoiler]ys[spoiler]

>> No.7698601

I love con dances! I just like to dance like mad even though I suck at it because its a very easy going atmosphere where you don't have to worry about not dancing well since you're surrounded by other awkward people.

Sometimes, I get guys that try to dance with me, even though I'm not a looker. That makes me somewhat flattered but I don't know how to dance with others, especially when they just want to surround me in a hot as sweaty room. I don't get the appeal plus I can't dance so we just end up bouncing side to side or against each other. I always make the what the fuck am I doing face when I do it too.

Also what is up with no water stations at AX this year? Other than that the DJ set were the usual set of good and bad. But I love it when they play music from anime/games. When that Zanarkand remix came up, I freaked out.

>> No.7698705

>>7698476

Haven't had the problem yet.
I just keep an eye on it and make sure it doesn't get snagged.
I've been doing this at con raves for the past four years.
I also check throughout the night to make sure the plastic hasn't started to rip through on the badge. If it has (which it doesn't if I don't play with it), generally badges have three holes. So I'd just move it to another hole.

Normally the little plastic con badge holder holds:
-My badge
-$20 bill
-Room key
-My cos-cards and any business cards I pick up throughout the con
-Any schedule I have throughout the con if I am staff/running panels/etc
-OCCASIONALLY my ID if I'm going to an 18+ event or something.

>> No.7698709

>>7698705
I also regularly rave, so I'm used to making sure nothing on my neck (normally kandi) gets lost, stolen, snagged, etc

>> No.7698864

>>7698582
Hahahaha does it rhyme with bing? If so she's at least 20 now so at least she's not doing it anymore

>> No.7698886

>>7698380
ass is flatter than pancakes

i've seen better asses on 12 year old boys

>>7698491

because raves are filled with whores and degenerates

no sane cute girl attends con raves

>> No.7698890

>>7698380
fuck
this is every con rave ever. I think we can conclude this thread now, guys.

>> No.7698908

>>7698886
>>7698886
>no sane cute girl attends con raves
Sad but yet so true anon ;_; If alcohol didn't exist I don't think I'd ever go to a dance or rave ever in my life.

>> No.7698911

>>7693504
I had a friend who did this as well at cons. She was hanging out with this good looking older guy, and my friends and I saw them hang out the majority of they day together. We couldn't find her when it was starting to get late and we were screaming through out the whole building for her and we found the older guy she was with and we asked him "Hey..you know where so and so is?" and he's like "Oh yeah she went to the bathroom we just going to grab a bite to eat." and we all looked at each other and told him all together what her real age was and he was shocked and replied with "She told me she was 18" we look concerned and asked if they did anything yet and he was like relieved and said "Thank fucking god not."
I understand some of us girls really want attention but this type can get anyone in some deep shit.

>> No.7698918

>>7698911
>tfw I actually card young looking girls at cons before hooking up with them
Even if its a fake, I can at least tell the Po-lice that I tried to verify she was of age.

>> No.7698948

>>7698918
damn son
how fucked up is your state's legal consent age?
16 here is lax enough. doubt i'm picking up 15 year olds or under
but I look like jailbait at 21 so it can happen

>> No.7698970

>>7698948
Its 18, but I'm paranoid as fuck, and I don't want to take any chances.

>> No.7698972

>>7698970
Sorry, its like 14 or 16.
Also
>states
Still not worth the risk, some girls when all dolled up can easily look 18+.