[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 93 KB, 400x267, 1653649_stock-photo-sad-japanese-girl.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7668226 No.7668226[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

ever have an outfit or dress ruined?
stained in the wash, spill something on it, or have your package lost in the mail?

ever have normalfags follow you home cussing at you or throw shit at you because they don't like your wear?
Parents present you to family to laugh at you?
General Jfashion horror story thread

>> No.7668387

>have a BTSSB dress
>the one worn in kamikaze girls
>/cgl/ is going through its "all oldschool is shit" phase pretty hard
>tell me the dress is super ugly
>get posted to ita threads any time I wear it
>they tell me to seam rip all of the ribbons to make it "wearable"
>fuck that
>keep being posted to ita threads for being "ita" in my oldschool coords
>destroy the fuck out of the dress to fit /cgl/'s standards
>a month later, everyone realizes oldschool isn't ita and there is a big argument over it every time an oldschool chick gets posted now
>my dress is ruined

of course, my fault
>listening to seagull's advice ever

>> No.7668389

>>7668387
They just rereleased the kamikaze girls dress, maybe you can get a new one?

>> No.7668420

>>7668387
You are a fucking idiot.

>> No.7668439

Does anyone have a screencap of that story from the poor anon who's mother gave away their dress to be butchered for their little cousin?

>> No.7668441

>>7668387
>letting /cgl/ dictate what and how you wear it.

lol indeed your fault.

>> No.7668444

>>7668387
>listening to the autists of /cgl/
I'm so sorry, anon

>> No.7668461

>>7668439
I think its one of the one's here. on a device that coant download photos atm
http://shitpeoplesaytololitas.tumblr.com/tagged/bad-parenting

>> No.7668489
File: 55 KB, 796x384, tumblr_mr8d2jQm8B1qm60dio1_1280.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7668439
>>7668461

>> No.7668552

Everytime I heard stories where the parent give the dresses away, I just want them to end in " Parents are no longer alive" I remember a story where a girl got kicked out and her folks sold the dresses at a yard sale for $15 and around that price and most of the girls in the comm brought them without even thinking about giving them back to the girl.

>> No.7668556

>>7668552
>most of the girls in the comm brought them without even thinking about giving them back to the girl

I need to know this comm, if you can find the story please link or cap

>> No.7668571
File: 135 KB, 421x248, 1402667675076.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7668489
T-that hurt to read.

>> No.7668669

>gets rareish dream dress, so excited to wear out for the first time
>go to fancy tea meetup, proceed to be klutz, spills dark black tea all over cream dress
>can't run to bathroom fast enough, stain sets in quick
>giant f'ing tea stain all over the skirt
>trying to frantically wash stain off in public bathroom
>stain won't come out, dress is soaking wet, trying to dry it with brown paper towels and a hand dryer
>has to deal with wet, stained dress for rest of event. In December.
>one trip to the dry cleaner, and 5 serious oxyclean baths later, and a very faint stain still lingers
>friends and family swear they can't tell where it is, but I know where it is, and I will never be able to unsee it.

>> No.7668709

>>7668489
>>7668552
The worst thing about these stories, to me, is that the lolis never seem to have the guts to say "What the fuck, mom. That dress cost me $200 and I expect reimbursement or I'm going to sue you."

>> No.7668718

>>7668709
They live at home usually if this shit happens and if they tried that they'd be on their asses out the house. Luckily the worse my own mother does is try to steal my shit and wear it on Halloween... or worse tried to give my dresses for her friends to wear to parties. Annoying as hell and I don't trust her with my 400USD dress.

>> No.7668727

>>7668709
Pretty much this.

Shit doesn't happen in my house, you keep your fucking hands off of other peopels' shit. I'd like to know what kind of families these poor girls grow up in that it's okay to take and sell something that somebody bought with their own money.

>> No.7668729

>>7668709
i was thinking the same exact thing

that is some bullshit right there

>> No.7668755

>>7668709
>>7668727

I live in a family where hand me downs are common. I have some dresses that I barely wear for reasons, and my mum will occasionally say things like, 'Oh you don't wear that dress anymore? Have you grown out of it? We can give it to xxxx's daughter since you don't wear it much!'
Maybe their mother just doesn't fully realise the value of those dresses and just assume it's a 'costume'.

>> No.7668770

>>7668669
This is why I carry a tide pen with me at all times.

>> No.7668773

I can't find it, but I read a story in egl once where a girl got black paint thrown on her by some punks boys. It was her first full coord, too, and she said she didn't really want to wear lolita again after that.

>> No.7668776

>buy a wishlist dress
>it's nothing fancy - non-print, not super pricey, but I've always loved it
>open up the package and give it a quick handwash just in case
>hang it to dry in the laundry
>check it the next morning
>there's bleach stains on it
>freaking the fuck out
>cry and hide it away in my wardrobe forever

I thought about dying it but I'm afraid of fucking it up even more. I also considered embroidery or patches but the stains are in such an awkward position.

>> No.7668785

My dad did my laundry since I've been sick all week and he tumble dried my Seifuku skirts and the pleats fell out.
He felt bad and I spent the day re-ironing them and they dont look as good anymore.
My poor dad bless his heart he just doesen't understand my Chinese cartoon costumes.

>> No.7668790

>>7668773
Dude.
That was me.
I remember posting that a bazillion years ago on LJ, I think.

>> No.7668805

>>7668790
Tell the story again?
>owo

>> No.7668820

>>7668805
Ummm, garsh, it's been a while.

Basically, I was walking from school, I believe, and I was going to meet some friends at the mall or something.
I had to walk through a parking lot in front of a home improvement center to get there.
There was a small gang fuckers who named themselves after our area code who were known to cause small problems in the area, but it wasn't a huge issue. Just deviant stuff, like spray painting, parties, that kinda' stuff.

Anyhow, I was walking along, totally psyched about my outfit, and they drove by in a shitty truck and FWOOSH.
Fucking paint all over me.

I remember feeling like I wanted to die, but I don't remember what happened after that or how I got home. I think I just remember shame and my da lecturing me about not drawing attention to myself.

Haha!
What I do remember is that the girls on LJ were skeptical about it happening, but I left all that behind and never looked back there.
That's so bizarre that it's stilled a remembered story!

>> No.7668823
File: 8 KB, 300x168, sparkle-eye.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7668790
Oh my god! Ok, I've always wondered what happened to you after that! Please do tell! Did you just get back into the swing of things or what?

>> No.7668825

>>7668820
i hope you didn't give up on lolita! are you still wearing it?

>> No.7668827
File: 53 KB, 250x250, 1358032423935.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Not at all lolita related but this just happened and I am so confused... I cut myself and bled a few tiny spots on my only pair of light pink shorts, so I hand washed them in the tub and it looked like the spots had washed out so I layed them out flat to dry. I came back this morning and somehow the blood stains are not only back, but HUGE and dark rusty brown. Also when I picked up the shorts the back side was completely covered in black splotches. I have no idea how this happened. the shorts were just lying on on clean linoleum, and there are no stains on the linoleum, and how did the blood stains come back? Am I Venom and just don't know it? My shorts are ruined now though. My only pink pair.

>> No.7668838

>>7668827
For future reference, hydrogen peroxide is great for blood stains.
You could try using some, but it wont work as well on dry blood

>> No.7668844

>>7668827
When I have to get dried blood out of panties (I'm gross, I know), I end up running them under cold water for a few minutes and then rubbing the spots with soap. Maybe soaking them in soapy water might help.

>> No.7668850

>>7668844
Anon what your body does naturally isn't gross, yeah it kinda is, but bitches are lying if they say they've never bloodied panties before.

>> No.7668854
File: 1.75 MB, 245x220, tumblr_mhd33ayJup1r9xkz5o2_250.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>at AX
>wearing cute lolita coord
>go to get food
>homeless man starts shouting things at me
>he's missing teeth
>speaking in such heavy ebonics I can't understand him
>I make out the words "dressing like a little girl" and "little girl japanese dress"
>I hide behind my boyfriend and his friends
>He starts following me
>boyfriend and his friends are talking and completely oblivious to the situation, despite me trying to get their attention and looking terrified
>homeless men still shouting things at me, shouts at another similar looking homeless man some things I can't make out but I hear the words "little girl" once again
>they both start power walking towards me, shouting things
>start power walking ahead, head into my hotel right around the corner
>safe

the one day I didn't have my self defense Items on me

>> No.7668856

>>7668850
thank you for this comment

>> No.7668857

>>7668827
I've used shampoo for blood stains and they've worked out great for me! Even gotten white back to normal, should be fine with pink.

>> No.7668862

>>7668827
That sounds like black mold to me. If they were damp with mold spores floating around, it could have grown there overnight. No idea about the returning blood stains, though!

>> No.7668866
File: 1000 KB, 500x281, CmXkZkv.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7668823
>>7668825

Aww, shucks, no biggie.

After that, I wanted no part in lolita, or anything, for that matter. I actually went through a massive bout of depression and self-harm and stuff because I was so shattered that the one good thing in my life had been destroyed, and my self-esteem went with it.
It all really sucked.

Needless to say, years later, as I got into my 20's, I could never ignore the call of the frilly things. At this point, I was fully recovered, moved out of my family's home, making my own money, and all mature and stuff.

I rediscovered lolita, and started buying just this year.
I frikkin' love lolita.
Happy ending, I think.
That's the short version. Thanks for showing interest, cgls!

>> No.7668874
File: 55 KB, 1280x720, magi_s2-02-morgiana-smile-tears-crying-happy-sunset-friendship.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7668866
I'm so happy that things turned out OK for you in the end and you have returned to lolita!
What a happy ending!

>> No.7668892

All of the following happened at a recent convention.

>not wearing lolita, but a somewhat casual h naoto outfit to lounge around in because was not feeling the loli that day
>gets to be late night, convention winding down and want to go back to my hotel room
>staying at an overflow hotel and the convention is located in a not-so-safe city, so boyfriend agrees to call it a night too and walk me back
>nothing too extreme happens, avoiding sleeping homeless men on the way back for the most part
>until we are right outside of our hotel room
>suddenly a car pulls up, I hear a man mumbling something but couldn't hear what he said so just continued inside
>boyfriend looks a bit freaked and pissed when we're in the lobby, I ask why n stuff
>apparently the shouting car man was trying to solicit me and when I ignored him he began to loudly threaten me

I guess that's what I get for wearing revealing punk clothes downtown in the early AMs. I laughed it off for the most part though.

Next part happens Monday after the convention.
>sitting in my living room, chillin'
>boyfriend calls to me, kind of panicked
>"anon, I have some... bad news"
>wat
>"I washed one of your nice dresses in the washing machine with our other stuff"
>I start internally freaking the fuck out, I only wore one lolita dress to the convention and it was my most prized one for sentimental reasons
>check machine
>it was one of my more casual h naoto dresses
>thank god

It wasn't damaged or anything because he caught it before putting it in the dryer, and everything turned out OK. He's a little more careful with attempting to wash my laundry now though lol.

>> No.7668904

>>7668862
Black mold doesn't grow that fast and it prefers a slick surface (as opposed to fabric).

>> No.7668914
File: 22 KB, 350x315, 6545646_007675.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>wearing Meta's Fancy Egg
>go to a meetup, we're having chocolate fondue
>klutzy derp, didn't notice I got chocolate on my blouse sleeve, and then transferred it to my dress
>get home, find stain, panic
>thankfully, it comes out with cold water, tiny bit of laundry bar soap and a little bit of gentle rubbing
>whew

>next
>go to convention
>last day, wearing same dress and minihat from the set, it's warm but quite windy
>as things are winding down, SO and I grab some ice-cream cones
>gust of wind whips my wig first into my cone, and then on my dress
>FFFFFFF-
>manage to get stains out in hotel bathroom

Though, it was embarrassing cause it was super crowded and I was just standing there, rubbing the middle of my chest with a paper towel...and then trying to angle myself under the hand dryer. Fun times.

But then...

>earlier in the day
>running across busy road from one con building to another
>the stupid minihat just has a dinky comb on it to attach it to your head...predictably it falls off and I don't notice.
>a super nice Sebastian crossplayer literally sprints and chases me down to return the hat
>super grateful, thank them and give them a hug
>go inside building, browse things, go back outside and then go get some drinks
>see my reflection in cooler door at the store
>hat is missing
>FFFFFFF-
>retrace our steps, go back in building, circle parking lot a million times
>never find the fucking hat

I've called the hotel several times, nobody has seen anything. I really should've secured that thing to my wig better. But seriously, it's like the dress is cursed, I'm afraid to wear it out now.

>>7668854
Anon, that's freaking terrifying.

>>7668866
I'm glad to read that this has a happy ending.

>> No.7668922

>>7668904
OH ok oops! Sorry!

>> No.7668925

>>7668776
>give it a quick handwash just in case

Just in case what?

>> No.7668928

Not a horror story but I got a giggle.

Got called a "beginner lolita" and was offered pointers by a girl wearing one of the worst attempts at OTT sweet I've ever seen in person; she was wearing wrinkled Bodyline, scuffed shoes, her skin and hair were greasy as shit and I think her fuzzy chocomint stars were actually growing life on them. She stopped me to tell me my coord was nice and asked me a couple of questions about where I bought some of the pieces, and then jumped right in to the fact buying a wig before a petti "gave [me] away as a beginner" and recommended I buy one from Bodyline. She also told me that lolita is a hard fashion to pull off if you're not willing to commit 100%.

I was wearing otome. My JSK was Emily Temple Cute.

>> No.7668929

>>7668914
Even the wind knew you shouldn't have been wearing a mini hat.

>> No.7668930

>wearing brand new white IW blouse and socks with wine jsk
>go out to lunch with mom on her day off
>lots of compliments on outfit
>don't spill anything like a pro
>mom gets her dessert in a takeout container
>go home, get out of car, carry container for mom
>strawberry drizzle leaks out of container and all down my blouse, dress, and socks
>strip down and frantically wash them in the sink
>no stain!

Could have been worse, but it was terrifying when it happened.

>> No.7668933

>>7668928
to be honest emily temple cute is trash

>> No.7668938

If anyone ever says something rude to you while in jfashion (especially lolita, would it be at all productive to laugh very loudly and sarcastically and add some "Oh you are SO FUNNY I NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE" comments?

I get harassed from time to time and it pisses me off so much. Usually people making bopeep jokes. I just want to humiliate them at this point but don't know how.

>> No.7668942
File: 423 KB, 301x223, noanon.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7668933

>> No.7668943

>>7668933
To be honest you can eat my entire asshole

>> No.7668954

>>7668938
If I find the person/remark to be particularly obnoxious, acknowledging and shaming is effective.
I usually make a point to turn and look the person in the eye and speak in a completely monotone voice with a blank expression.

Something like:
>"Ha. Oh man. I am amazed by your wit. It's crazy how you were able to come up with that on the spot. All by yourself. Ha. Ha ha. Haaaa."

Only had to do it twice in my life, but it was super effective.

>> No.7668958
File: 969 KB, 500x450, rah.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7668933
I'll fite u!!!
But if we're looking through the mindset of lolita, yeah, ETC comes out with some weird stuff. But they have some really cute releases that I love. The ones that flare at the natural waist and are full enough for a petti really look cute in lolita. Their highwaisted stuff makes me cry because I look terrible in it.

>>7668928
Would you be willing to post your coord? Or at least which dress it was?

>>7668854
Your image is too perfect for your story. You and your bf really need a creepy guy secret signal! It's funny that you had kind of the opposite experience as this anon >>7668892

>> No.7668961

>>7668943
You sure you want their filthy mouth on your body?

>> No.7668963

>>7668914
mini hat's are terrible so no loss there

>> No.7668966

>>7668954
What did they say? Paint the picture!

>> No.7668985

>>7668958
Can't post pictures from my mobile but I was wearing the biscuit and cutlery print JSK lol
It can take a tiny petti but I wasn't in the mood for it because it was on the last day of the con and I had to drive a few hours afterwards.

>> No.7669011

>>7668938
>'what are you dressed up as?' 'your queen.'
>'little bopeep where's your sheep?' 'lost up your ass like your manners'
If I cannot think of a quick sarcastic comment I usually raise my eyebrows and look at them like they're idiots. It works most of the time.

>> No.7669012

>>7668943
can i season it with your tears

>> No.7669013

>>7669011
perfect! I'll have to remember these.

>> No.7669037

>>7668925
It's common courtesy to send stuff in a clean state, but people can be shit so I make sure to wash everything I receive even if a seller has told me it's been cleaned or it's unworn.

Which reminds me of another horror story:
>be a newbie to my local comm
>buy a white garment from a local girl
>everything seems fine on exchange
>i take it home and go to wash it in my bathroom
>garment is noticeably dingy in comparison to my white tiles
>think I'm going crazy, but I get up close to investigate
>suddenly hit with the smell of BO and shitty perfume
>garment obviously hadn't been washed
>give it a very good soak
>tub water has to be changed multiple times because the garment is that dirty
>finally get it clean
>it's a noticeably different color in a good way
>too scared to bring it up with the seller- item was dirt cheap so it seemed pointless, plus I was super scared of starting drama and didn't want to be kicked out of the comm

I've since grown a backbone and I now call people out on their bullshit.

>> No.7669121

>>7669012
You're the one crying that the adorable shit you can't afford is terrible, sorry you're poor anon but just because the grapes are out of your reach doesn't mean they're sour.

>> No.7669168

>>7669121
I can't afford Mary Magdelene either but I can still appreciate the design and quality of their clothing

the first thing that i see when i go to emily temple sweet's website is frumpy bullshit i wouldn't give to my dog

>> No.7669176
File: 19 KB, 300x350, FancyEggDressHat-peagreen[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7668929
>>7668963
Yeah, it was pretty tacky, but it was my first y-auctions purchase and the seller included it (both items were brand new with tags and everything) so I had a soft spot for it. Maybe it's for the best?

>> No.7669180

>>7669176
thats adorable, fuck them

>> No.7669188

>>7669168
Because Emily Temple Cute has always had the same designer and all of the products they've ever put out can be accurately represented on the website of a company that is currently in the process of transitioning their brand image, right anon?
Jesus, you're both poor and dense. And you apparently dress your dog.

>> No.7669190

>>7669176
that is pretty gorgeous, it's not normally what comes to mind when you say "mini hat"

>> No.7669194

>>7669176
>>7668929 here, and I was partially joking. Whenever I hear "mini-hat" all I can think of are those shitty handmade ones that you see all the ita "goth-lolis" wearing. That one's actually pretty cute.

>> No.7669196

>>7669176
I think when you said 'mini hat', people assumed you meant 'mini top hat' which always look shitty in lolita. Always.
But that's pretty cute if you can pull it off!

>> No.7669200

>>7669188
So having an opinion makes me dense?
>ok

>> No.7669202

>>7669176
I wouldn't quite call that a mini hat anon, at least not in the connotation that "mini-hat" brings.
in this case sorry for your loss

>> No.7669205

>Spend 6 months and $500 on dream dress
>Wear it several times and it remains in perfect condition.
> Really good about keeping my animals far away from my clothes.
>Move into new apartment with a sliding door closet.
> Cat decides he likes opening the closet and climbing in it.
> Go to wear dress and find a shit ton of pulls in all the threads from it's claws.
> Cry and try not to strangle him anytime he goes by my closet.

I've since duct taped the sliding door closet,and have two door stops just in case. I'm going to get some garment bags too when I have the chance.

>> No.7669206

>>7669200
Having an opinion formed around self-inflicted ignorance makes you dense, yes. Lurk harder, better, faster, and stronger anon.

>> No.7669212
File: 831 KB, 400x313, uniderp.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7669180
>>7669190
>>7669194
>>7669196
>>7669202
Oh you guys, for a second I was regretting my stupidity a little bit less...

I'm going to call the hotel one last time tomorrow and if it doesn't turn up I think I'll start looking for a new one. Thanks for the motivation guys.

>> No.7669220

>>7669206
I'm basing my opinion on what they currently have in their store, what does it matter what they sold before if you aren't able to buy it anymore

>> No.7669233

>>7669220
>what are secondhand sales groups
>what is y-japan
>what is mbok
>what is ebay
>what are swap meets
>what is closetchild
>what is usagiyouhinten

Yes, once dresses disappear from the site they disappear into a void from which no dress can ever be purchased EVER

Jesus Christ I hope you're a troll

>> No.7669235
File: 41 KB, 844x475, 1354382689433.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7669220
ETC's old and perfect designer left to go do her own thing. Their new designer is shit. Absolutely disgusting.

>> No.7669242

>>7669235
bless your soul

>> No.7669256

>save up my $40 a week paycheques from my shitty job to buy my dream skirt
>measure myself over and over again to make sure it will fit me
>$400 later it's in my hands
>in my hands, not on my waist
>cause it's too fucking small

idk i guess it's good motivation to lose weight but it's nowhere near the size listed on the sales page. i wanna say something but it's not like complaining will make the skirt bigger

>> No.7669258

>>7669256
Is it Innocent World? Their measurements are a lie.

>> No.7669267

>>7669258
This. I don't know why but their skirts are so small compared to their JSKs and OPs, but even if their have some elastic they're still tight on me and my waist is 26 inches.

>> No.7669269

>>7669258
yup. these measurements are super off though, like, i'm gonna have to lose about 10 cm off my waist for it to fit my properly. i can kind of squeeze into it now but it sits really high up on me if i do

>> No.7669271

>>7669267
**they have, not their have

>> No.7669276

>>7669267
Are you me, anon? Kind of the opposite though
> 26 inch waist
> Innocent World Lucky Pack
> OPs are all too big wtf
> skirt fits just right

>> No.7669281

>>7669276
I can take some of those OPs off your hands anon

>> No.7669284

>>7668943
I laughed too hard at this.

>> No.7669287

>>7669276
oh what a problem to have

>>7669281
haha i was about to suggest the same thing.

also the seller of the skirt hasnt left me any feedback and it's been a month. i've messaged her a few times with no reply. ive never had to deal with this before

>> No.7669293
File: 991 KB, 480x270, dancingtomoko.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7669276
I liked the LP stuff from what I saw, message me photos and prices if it's not too much trouble
No garuntees, but I'm interested in seeing what you're selling

>> No.7669300

>>7669037
Ugh that sounds so gross! Sadly I've gotten things in that shape before, I guess its people who are afraid to wash them and try to do that airing out thing. Hell I've gotten things back that were lent out in similar shape, though luckily never pricey lolita items. Still hold a grudge against a friend who borrowed an entire gothy lacey velvet outfit from me and returned it dirty, sweaty, smelling of smoke and with all the boning in the corset top bent out.

>> No.7669308

>>7669300
i feel like people who don't treat their dresses right should be forced to wear the dirty garment for a month, even in the shower

>also dubs

>> No.7669315

Ok guys so I feel like this is a horror waiting to happen. A dude/brolita just joined my comm. We already have a few and they're all pretty cool but this dude just gives off the fetish vibes like whoa and can't follow rules for shit. No one will say anything about it because we have to be ~*accepting*~ but for real I think someone should be keeping an eye on him at least.

>> No.7669317

>>7669315
sissies often pretend to be brolitas, if he doesn't make any improvement in years you know he jizzes in that dress

>> No.7669318
File: 41 KB, 400x228, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Back in December I was chilling at the volunteer coffee shop across the street from my dorm. I was wearing lolita every day at that point and had been wearing a Meta luckypack skirt in a casual coord. The girl volunteering that night had no idea what she was doing so I went behind the counter to teach her how to use the espresso machine, bad mistake. She somehow managed to make the coffee grounds explode all over the the kitchen area and covered my dress, blouse, socks and hair. I kindly assure her it was okay because it was her first time working and I didn't want to scare her off, but I quickly left to wash out my clothes.

When I got to my dorm I started talking to my skirt and reassuring it that I was going to get it all cleaned up and that the grounds wouldn't stain, they just needed some Oxyclean.

Three washes and a lot of prayers to mr. Yan later, and the stains came out, but I never helped out again in loli. It was my first brand so it holds a lot of sentimental value and I was devastated at the thought of it being ruined.

>> No.7669322
File: 1.67 MB, 3264x2448, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7669318
Wrong picture. This is the damage, it looked a lot worse up close.

>> No.7669323

>>7669315
Details anon, details? Why is he creepy, what rules, ect.

>> No.7669329

>>7668709
It's sad but in my country you can't sue your family for theft unless it's theft of vital stuff, like identity papers, all of your money etc.

I'm not surprised some parents are shitty enough to not care about their daughter's dress, they don't see the value in it and if your parents are bad enough to do that, I guess arguing will get you nowhere.

>> No.7669330

>>7669322
If you cared -that- much you wouldn't have risked damaging your clothes in the first place. I'm glad the stains came out and I hope you're less stupid now.

>> No.7669336

>>7668854
I'm so sorry that happened to you, anon...

I really can't believe your bf didn't notice that happening, though! Or notice how terrified you were! That makes me really sad. It's kind of a fucked up way to treat his gf...

My bf probably would have yelled at the guy to leave me alone and stop being disrespectful.

>> No.7669339

>>7669330
You sound like such a sandy cunt that the sahara desert is jealous

>> No.7669350

I've thrown up all over my lolita a grand total of twice

>Night before a con
>Worked all day to finish a cosplay, it didn't get done
>Fuck it, shots
>Let one of my male friends pour
>Short time later, I'm over the toilet
>Barf and somehow miss
>All over my velveteen skirt
>Somehow manage to wash it and then.... rub? the pile back into place

Next instance:
>Out with a friend
>We have lunch
>Short while later, I start to feel really sick, nauseous, headachey
>Oh fuck food poisoning
>We were supposed to meet another friend later but I wasn't going to make it so I drop her off and attempt to drive home to nap before going out to see a movie with them
>Traffic ends up being just completely horrible
>Have a difficult time even concentrating on driving I'm feeling so sick
>I'm gonna barf
>Shitty traffic won't let me pull over
>Yep I just threw up all over myself and my car
>Have to endure like another 10-15 minutes of just driving with a warm puddle of vomit in my lap
>Manage to get home and shower, and clean my car and clothes

Thank god I wear black so that stains don't show, damn

>> No.7669352

>>7669339
>>7669330
I'm a lot less stupid now about going behind that counter in lolita. At that point I had just popped up to help her because I love making coffees and didn't want her to make me a shitty coffee. I didn't even think about what I was wearing because it was a casual coord and super comfy.

>> No.7669353

>>7669339
People claiming they care SOOO much about their brand and then can't muster the foresight to protect it as best as they can are pathetic. Even if it's from a Meta Lucky Pack if you say it means something to you then act like it.

>> No.7669362

>>7669353
accidents and lack of foresight happen, it doesn't mean you care any less about your brand or not

>> No.7669363

>>7669353
Shut the fuck up

>> No.7669376

>>7669353
If you wear Lolita often and in everyday life accidents are going to happen, just like with regular clothes. Yes, be as careful as you can but unless you only wear Lolita once in a while and only in certain circumstances, shit happens.

>> No.7669378

>>7669267
I have a 24 inch waist, and when I wear some of my IW skirts to go out to eat in, they end up feeling at the end of the night after a big meal.

>> No.7669379

>>7669378
>24 inch waist
are you fucking kidding me

>> No.7669385

>>7669353
>I wear lolita every once in a while for cons and I don't know how to handle 'expensive garnement'

Bitch please, it was an accident. I wear my precious rori everyday and sometimes shit happens. Making a coffe with a fully working coffe machine won't get you any stain, especially if you know how to do it.
I buy expensive designer clothes I wear them and treat them gently because I want them to last but it won't prevent me from actually living. I got tomato juice on my white MM OP the other day and managed to removed it. It happens. Should I just leave my burando in my closet so it never ever risk any stains ? Even that won't prevent stains tho.

>> No.7669390

I spilled nail glue on my Royal Chocolate miniskirt. It never came out so I sold it to someone, explaining the problem of course.
Waste of money but I'd rather the salopette or dress anyway

>> No.7669393

>>7669379
Yeah.. it's more like 23.5, actually.

I have this one super nice old school BTSSB velvet skirt that I got super crazy cheap, for like.. $30 or $40 or something, basically thanks to my small waist. It had been reduced multiple times because the MAX measurement is 24 in and I guess that doesn't fit most people

>> No.7669398

>>7669379
I have a 24-24.5" waist when I'm a bit leaner at 5'7.5/5'8ish. It's not that out of the ordinary as long as you have the right shape(even less so if anon is much shoerter) at a low weight(when I get chubbier I lose all shape and become a marshmellow. Like this I'm between a pear and hourglass)

anon probably bloats up 2 or so inches after eating. I do sometimes as well. Especially at night.

>> No.7669399

>>7669353
Jelly-chan with no burando detected. It's not like they are holy vestments, some of us wear our Lolita as everyday clothes. Because they are, you know...clothes.

>> No.7669400

>>7669393
do you have like a really thin body type, like a banana?

>ftl i want to be petite like you

>> No.7669407

>>7669400
I'm about 5'3 and 32B, I don't have like some crazy thigh gap or anything, I'm not what I'd call rail thin. Most of the girls in my family have pretty naturally cinched waists.

>> No.7669410

>>7669399
My wardrobe's big enough that I can wear a brand main piece every day for over two months and not recycle an outfit. The difference between you and me is that I have defined this clothing as special to me and I don't do stupid shit like try to help a newfag brew coffee while wearing it.

>> No.7669411

>>7669398
Yes, I get giant food babies after I eat. That's 100% correct, haha!

>> No.7669417

>>7669390
I almost bought this from you lol
I'm holding out for the JSK though, I'm glad you finally sold it! At least you got some money back for it. Was your buyer able to clean it, do you know?

>> No.7669420

>>7669323
Showed up out of the blue, makes no attempts to join conversations or learn anything, absolutely zero newbie questions which is unusual for our group. He only talks about himself and keeps posting selfies which is against our rules. This mixed with his wardrobe (which is not bad quality, but definitely more kawaii meido cosplay than lolita) just kinda smacks of someone not really in the fashion for fashion's sake. Has anyone else had issues with this in their comm that can give me some stuff to look out for? I'm one of the older girls in the group and kinda feel protective of the more naive girls.

>> No.7669421
File: 139 KB, 400x420, 7bd26f313a5f37ae569276e1b5acd0ae_22.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7669410

>> No.7669429

>>7669410
Good for you? But not everyone thinks that way or wears their Lolita like you do. I wear an apron to do messy things but I'm not going to just forgo wearing my Lolita clothes because something might happen to them. Nor will I forgo doing something just because I'm wearing Lolita. Your definition of special is fine for you but don't measure others by it, theirs likely differs.

>> No.7669430

>tfw you are 24 in when bloated

>> No.7669434

>>7669417
Oh no way! I hope you get the JSK, the skirt was nice but it got boring after awhile.
I'm not really sure what they did with it. I said in the listing it would be hard to scrub the glue out and suggested some other ways to alter it. They sounded pretty confident about whatever they were planning to do, hopefully it worked out for them

>> No.7669436
File: 27 KB, 274x307, uguu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7669421
>mfw someone using penis-tan
I should re-draw that shit. I remember joking around with some anon about making an actual dick print.

>> No.7669438

>>7669421
For some people it's not just clothing.
Or just dolls.
Or just comics.
Or whatever else they collect. Get over it.
This just happens to be a hobby where people also enjoy wearing what they collect and they treat their items with more respect than someone who sees it as "just clothing". It's not weird, and you're acting like a brat.

>> No.7669439

>>7669379
Anon didn't say how tall she was. One of my friends is very petite (under 5 foot) and somehow got the magic genetics to have a 21 inch waist and 24G boobs. She is an actual living anime and I can't even stand it.

>> No.7669440

>>7669430
You should let me pawn that velvet BTSSB skirt off on you, then. It's taking up space and it doesn't fit anyone I know, hahaha.

>> No.7669446

>>7669436
It's definitely one of my favorite lolita reaction images. I didn't even notice the penises at first, I just like her expression

>> No.7669452

>>7669439
pics of her to be jealous of?

>> No.7669455

>>7669336
turns out he did and just ignored it. :/

>> No.7669456

>>7669438
And as long as those people don't try to tell others how they should be treating their own things or running their hobby, it's fine and no one rags on them. This is is response to a naggy-chan fussing about what someone else does with their own things. Which deserves ridicule or a gtfo.

>> No.7669457

>>7669455
what a cunt

>> No.7669460

>>7669456
Actually it's in response to an anon who said that coffee anon did a dumb thing by taking the risk. If coffee anon hadn't tried to make it a more emotional sob story about staining her ~first brand~ I don't think overly-sentimental anon would've said shit.
This is a horror story thread, not an "lol oops I stained my brand by doing something dumb but it's all clean now!" thread. That shit is so boring.

>> No.7669462

>>7669455
Dump him.

>> No.7669468

>>7669330
Lay off the saltine crackers

>> No.7669471

>>7669460
So glad you are here to define everything for us, my hero! Otherwise we might have to just rely on our own options about things.

>> No.7669478

>>7668844
I think all girls learn the best way to get blood stains out eventually. But you're right, cold water is the best! It is least likely to stain. I have saved many pairs of panties using cold water.

>> No.7669482

>>7669440
h-how much would you sell it for

>> No.7669489

>>7669300
It was pretty nasty!
And I'm so sorry your 'friend' ruined your dress.

>>7669308
Sounds good aha

>>7669350
Shit. That sucks man.
I've vomited once before in lolita (not over myself, thank god) and that alone sucked.

>> No.7669655

>>7668827
Spit. Spit is the trick to getting bloodstains out. Gross, but it contains enzymes that dissolve the proteins in it. It's potentially much less damaging than something like shampoo, which works because of the SLS in it; An industrial grade cleaner that's used in cosmetics because it foams really well.

>> No.7669659

>>7669489
Ew, poor you, velvet holds smells so badly too. Did you ever get it clean and reshape again? This is why I'll never loan my things.

>> No.7669749

I recently moved to a new apartment, and had carefully packed all my loli away for the move. At the same time, my cat was going through renal failure and couldn't control her bladder. Long story short, half of my brand got cat pee on it.

>> No.7669777

>>7668669
You know you can tea dye a white/cream dress

>> No.7669817

>>7669202
I like the term "tiny hat"

>> No.7669846

>>7669011
Another response I've always used
> little bopeep where's your sheep?
Look the squar in the face, dead pan and say "I ate em" then carry on.

>> No.7669847

>>7669410
you may just be the stupidest fucking cunt on this entire board

>> No.7669854

>>7669353
Remember that statement and apply it to yourself the next time you have an accident with something you love.

>> No.7669858

>>7669462
don't be a fucking idiot. most people just ignore homless people shouting at them. anon was being a sheltered baby

>> No.7670047

My extended nightmare...
>be NYC, Misako Lecture event
>get on train an hour and a half early - train is completely packed so I have to squish in next to normalfags, mash my petti in so more people can get on
>wearing bright yellow and pink AP coord so everyone is staring
>herewego.jpg
>get out, it's post winter so there's melted dirty slush everywhere
>have to back track a bunch because my TPs won't let me walk in the big dirty puddles that have popped up on almost every god damn corner
>keep getting stopped by tourists/curious people who want to know "where i work" (???)
>totally lost, while I'm standing there looking around a truck going way too fast splashes a HUGE amount of dirty water onto the street
>onto me. all over me.
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME i scream unto the sky like a race abandoned by a formerly loving god
>run into starbucks and try to dry myself with napkins
>get to the event 15 min late in the end, Misako calls me kawaii during the Q & A, I guess it's okay

>> No.7670076

>>7669858
If some homeless dude came walking towards me shouting, I'd be scared shitless too. At least he could have said something to let her know he knew what was happening.

>> No.7670082

>>7669329
Putting that aside, who actually sues their own parents for $200? It's usually not worth the drama and tension this would bring, not to mention you'd most likely be kicked out swiftly if you still lived at home. 'Muricans, always talking about suing everyone.

>> No.7670083

>>7669212
Hey anon, I found your hat, go get it!
>usagiyouhinten.ocnk.net/product/10085

>> No.7670087

>>7669350
>>Have to endure like another 10-15 minutes of just driving with a warm puddle of vomit in my lap
That's sound so disgusting, I physically cringed. Sorry you had to go through that, anon.

>>7669353
Lolita is clothes. In the grand scheme of things, it's not even super expensive clothes. Even if you let it hang in your closet all day, it can still stain. You need to enjoy your clothes without worrying about stains non stop.

>> No.7670089

>>7670087
I was laughing about that too, my most expensive dresses aren't my preshie burando, by several hundred dollars. My silk ball gowns are.

>> No.7670132

>>7670047
how was your dress not stained?

>> No.7670151

>>7668850
>>7668856
Oh, no, what I meant by that is I'll usually leave my granny panties until I stop being lazy/remember about it and clean them. I didn't mean periods were gross, just the fact that I'd leave it for a few days.

>> No.7670292

>>7669350
>not puking out the window instead
>not keeping plastic bags in your car ICE
>fucking drinking to the point of puking in lolita

Sucks that you got sick in the car, but fuck you are stupid.

>> No.7670296

>>7669411
this feel

22" waist, 5'5", it looks like I'm actually preggo after I eat a meal.

>> No.7670302

>>7669398
As someone who is shorter (5'1"), I feel like it's actually harder to have a tiny waist if you are short unless you have a very petite build.
No matter how much weight I lose, my waist won't go below 25.5 inches. There's just not enough space between the bottom of my ribs and the top of my hips or something.
>tfw will never be able to wear some of my glorious classic dream dresses

>> No.7670307

>>7670296
>22" waist, 5'5"
Holy disgusting batman.

>> No.7670310
File: 53 KB, 400x530, pic is me.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7670307
I'm 5'9 and my waist is 19 inches :^)
U jelly fattie?
>pic related

>> No.7670328

>>7670292
Drunkeness/puking comes on a lot quicker when you're tired, and it can catch you off guard. I can drink a fair bit without getting ill on a normal night, but if I'm tired then I'm knocked out after 2 ciders or so.

>> No.7670339

>>7670310
Well Miss Bardot, I'm sure we are all very jelly.
Except you are dead.
Oops.

>> No.7670347

>>7668785
Aww..

>> No.7670355

High school from years ago.

>move to smallish town
>wear lolita and look cute as hell
>no one will talk to me because they think I dress like a freak
>people often throw shit at me when I walk home from school
>start wearing a long raincoat over my clothes when I go home
>sometimes this group of boys will push me down and fart on me
>boys are fucking nasty
>tell the principal every time this shit happens
>principal says "It's just boys being boys." and tells me it isn't serious every single fucking time
>they start doing worse shit
>they pull up my skirts sometimes
>luckily I wear bloomers so they never see anything
>still tell the principal sometimes, but have given up because he won't do anything
>one day they actually catch me walking alone and try to do something else
>scream and thrash and cry
>they let me go after they all grope me
>thank you Angelic Pretty for making such complicated dresses they couldn't take off
>tell my mom as soon as she gets home
>she calls the school
>school doesn't believe me
>take my dress in and show them that it's a ll torn up
>they say there's no proof the boys did it
>basically nothign is done
>shit has gotten so bad I can't go anywhere alone
>the only black girl in the school suddenly starts hanging out with me
>everyone hates her too
>she says she feels really bad that people are bullying me, but it's honestly nice not to be the number one target anymore
>she funny
>we get really close
>hang out a lot
>one day walking home from friend's house
>stayed over too late on accident
>she couldn't come with me
>both of our parents are working
>good luck, my friend
>don my raincoat and set out
>take as many of the visible streets as I can
>naturally I am alert, being alone
>hear something behind me
>look back
>nothing there
>nope
>keep walking
>hear gravel crunch
>turn back
>I feel like I saw something, but not sure
>start walking faster
>panic a little
>take an alley because it will get me home faster
>clearly hear steps now

cont

>> No.7670357

>>7670339
Except that Brigitte Bardot is not dead thank you.

>> No.7670358

>>7670355
>whip around
>it's one of the farting boys
>nope
>he starts walking at me without saying anything
>NOPE
>I fling my coat open, as one might do to frighten a bear
>he stops for a second
>take my pepper spray out of my blouse
>blast him with it
>he panics and falls down
>keep spraying
>he starts screaming
>keep spraying
>unload far more than was necessary into his eyes and mouth
>it ends tonight, fucker
>book the fuck back to my house
>too scared to tell my mom what happened when she gets home
>didn't want to get in trouble for macing the ever-loving fuck out farty mcgee
>mom at least trusts me that something is extremely wrong
>lets me stay home from school for a day
>get really scared that the boys will get revenge on me even worse
>why did I do that
>I was so scared and angry
>I should have just let him rape me and get it over with
>I just want it to be over
>I'm so stupid
>wind up making myself sick because I'm so scared
>skip school for a week
>school calls mom
>mom asks what the fuck
>I finally tell her
>mom says we have to do something even if it means I go to juvy
>tell her no
>they won't believe me, they haven't believed me all year
>they think I'm just a really crazy bitch
>this will prove them right
>and even if the ydo believe me
>that boy will be so angry
>him and his friends
>what if they kill me
>what if they do somethign horrible
>that one boy alone was already stalking me, what would he do now?
>mom has some serious shit to think about
>she eventually tells me she isn't going to make me go back
>next day says fuck it, you weren't going to graduate anyway, let's just homeschool you
>I love you mom
>an hikki
>still living in fear
>people knock on the doors and windows while I'm home alone
>my mom's car's tires get slashed more than once
>mom goes to the cops
>cops say they can't do anything since no one has seen anything
>she tells them about the shit that happened to me
>they say that isn't enough
>mom says fuck it
>pack your shit

cont

>> No.7670363

>>7670358

>you're going to go live with grandma
>good bye, mom
>move in with grandma
>been scared for so fucking long, even moving isn't helping
>grandma says school is for boys anyway, I'll teach you to sew
>grandma teaches me to sew and knit
>start sewing my own dresses
>years later, me and grandma sell our crafts at the county fair

The end.
The dangers of being a loli, everyone.

>> No.7670365

>>7670358
what the actual fuck

this is why i hate small towns

>> No.7670366

>>7670357
Hey, so she isn't, I'm not sure why I thought she was, lol. But it's safe to say she's not posting here.

>> No.7670382

>>7670366
Yes she is a little bit too old for /cgl/ now, she care a lot more about saving puppies thant frilly dresses nowadays.

>> No.7670409

>>7670363

What the actual fuck Anon
What is wrong with people these days?? I hope the boy got blind from the pepper spray. Serves him right.

I hope you are better now, and people are treating you better where you live now.

>> No.7670427

>>7670302
Seconding this. I'm 5'2" and it'll be hard as hell to get below 28" just because of my build. If I had a longer torso it wouldn't be such a problem.

>> No.7670445

>At some kind of camp one of the comm members set up
>It's like a school camp but for lolitas
>Only two nights so I bring a bare minimum of coordinates
>First night everyone is partying it up in the main hall
>D&D + wine and whatnot
>Get tired so head back to the cabin to sleep
>Suddenly awoken by loud banging and door slamming
>Extremely drunk cabin mate comes in the door and closes it, leave herself in pitch black
>Starts banging on the wall "Where's the fucking light switch??"
>Bang bang bang
>She vomits all over the floor
>Proceeds to bang on the wall looking for the light switch
>Knocks my Vanilla-chan JSK off the hanger into her pile of red wine vomit
>Me and other cabin mate get up to help her
>Discover dress
>Freak out and rush to the shower stalls to try and wash as much of it out as possible
>Couldn't sleep in the room that night cause of the smell
>Had to borrow JSK from another girl in the comm to wear the next day

Luckily my dress turned out fine even without any laundering facilities or soap for that matter. I washed it properly as soon as I got back home.

>> No.7670450

>>7670365
>>7670409

Thank you anons.
Shit was fucked up.
I'm much better now though, I haven't gone back there once.

>> No.7670453

>>7670445
Wine vomit sounds like the worst possible thing that can happen to a dress, damn
I'm glad shit turned out ok

but can I just ask if this was in the woods or something? "Camp" always sounds like it's in the middle of nowhere, which seems like a strange place to wear lolita

>> No.7670465

>>7670363
Wow that's beyond messed up, anon. Those boys can rot in Hell.

>> No.7670478

>>7670358
Well damn.
Good for you for standing up for yourself. Do you think it was worth it though?
Also should have ended the story with
>you're going to live with your auntie and uncle in bel-air

>> No.7670494

>>7670450
I hope you know you're badass as fuck and I'm glad you're doing better and not getting harassed

>> No.7670508

>wearing old school shiro for shopping
>get on my period
>wasn't expecting it for another two weeks, didn't bring pads or anything
>an hour driving away from home
>stopped at a roadside restaurant for a drink, no shop that isn't located in a maze of streets close by
>skirt was made when old school wasn't old school yet
>FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK

>> No.7670509

>>7668226
At the beging it sounded like a oxy clean cermercal didnt it

>> No.7670510

>>7670355
>>7670358
>>7670363
Damn anon, good on you for spraying that asshole, I hope he went blind or got some sort of permanent damage. I'm glat it sounds like you're doing better now.
Did you ever get your high school diploma? Do you still wear lolita?

>> No.7670528

>>7670494
<3

>>7670478
>>7670510
Some times I do regret it, but for the most part, I think it's the best I could have done given the situation.
I got my GED a month after I moved in with my grandma, but as of right now, I'm still to nervy to go to college.
And hell yes I still wear lolita, those boys couldn't stop me, and nothign ever will.

>> No.7670545

>>7670528
I don't know where you live but college has way less of that kind of shit. They usually have public safety of some kind. Also people like those boys usually aren't ones to make it to college

>> No.7670552

>>7670528
I mean, considering he was going to rape you, there isn't really a lot you could have done in the first place. Good on you for not giving up the fashion!

>> No.7670569

>>7669452
She doesn't do lolita or cosplay and hates her boobs with a vengeance so I can't find a single fucking pic where they aren't squeezed down.

>> No.7670581

>>7670363
I'm so sorry, anon, that sounds terrible. You have a lot of self control, though. If I were you, after pepper spraying the shit out of that asshole, I would've stomped on his balls and probably broken a few of his bones.

>> No.7670582

>>7670569
>has fabulous boobs
>hides fabulous boobs

>tfw when you have only minuscule boobs of your own

>> No.7670588

>at a big shopping mall in the city, it's considered a tourist attraction and there are always tons of people
>first time wearing lolita in public, head to toe pastels and really excited
>get lots of looks, some giggles, a few compliments and some guys asking for my number, nothing bad enough to take away my excitement
> meet up with friends and head to the food court
>this is when shit goes down
>we're all sitting and eating dinner when a teenage boy comes up to our table
>"is this chair taken?" all say no, carry on
> sits in the chair with his arms crossed and a smirk
>confused, and wearily carry on
>eventually ask if he's doing a dare or something, he says yes and his other friends come to join
>question me about my outfit
>are you in a play??
>are you like alice in wonderland or something?? can i visit your "wonderland" ;))))
>as he motions up my skirt
>getting really annoyed
>one of his friends tell me to stand up
>stand up for some ungodly reason
>"i'm going to kiss your forehead, on each cheek and then your lips, ok?"
>WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
>guys grabs on to the back of my neck and jerks me towards him
>me and my friends are too shocked to say anything while his friends are taking pictures/filming and laughing their heads off
>panic mode
> my eyes must have screamed terror because he didnt go through with it, but only after a lot of teasing and leaning in
>my friends and i manage to book it out of there

I haven't worn lolita out in public much since that day to be honest. Still kinda rustles my jimmies

>> No.7670589

>>7670528
glad you're doing well anon!
>tfw mental image of OTT sweet loli pepperspraying the shit out of someone is actually kind of hilarious
if you do decide to go, go to college in a populated area! If you like sewing a lot, maybe a fashion school? They tend to be in more metropolitan trendy areas, no one will give you a second look if you're in loli.

>> No.7670647

>>7670302
Holy shit anon are you me? The top of my pelvis and my ribs are basically touching, my waist is literally like an inch long.

>> No.7670656

>>7670363
if you'd have gone to the police/authorites after spraying the boy they would have done something. The fact you waited a week is what made is suspicious as fuck. I get you were scared and everything, but this sort of behaviour is what makes people not believe other victims.

>> No.7670662

>>7670302
>>7670647
This is a problem for me as well... I'm really tall, but I'm pretty much a ribcage on legs, and I can't get my waist to go down naturally (without cinchers or corsets) past a certain point.

>> No.7670729

>>7670076
this. esp if it was two. like they were forming a pack or something.

>> No.7670737

>>7669655
I thought spit disintegrated clothing?

>> No.7670738

>>7670478
Kek anon, I thought that too.

>> No.7670755
File: 709 KB, 1956x1410, img001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7670363
>>7670589
I hope I did you justice! Sorry if the outfit is incredibly ita, I'm not actually a lolita myself and my markers were failing me...

>> No.7670789

>>7670647
>>7670662
>Long-chan here
I have a nine mile trek between my rib cage and pelvis that makes AP hit me mid thigh even though I'm not very tall. I would gladly lend you some extended waist if I could :/

>>7670755
A++

To contribute:
>Bodyline teddy bear OP
>walking back home
>on sidewalk of parking lot in apartment complex
>parking spaces and cars face this sidewalk
>same guy with the really long nosed car is pulled in way too far to his spot yet again
>the parking spaces are long enough, but they have some junk pile behind the car for some reason which I guess is why they pulled up so far
>nose of this car almost completely covers the sidewalk, tires jammed against the cement as close as it can go
>people have left notes for this guy
>people who live just before me have to jump his car to get to their stairwell
>some lady had to roll her baby carriage around it through the parking Lot just to get her child inside
>I think I can make the gap
>rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrip.jpg
>I have torn a huge gash on his busted, frameless license plate
>angry tears
>next day someone had actually knocked off his license plate so I felt a little better

The tear was not going to be fixable without being super obvious, almost a foot long near the bottom hem. I ended up altering it to be shorter for a girl I sold it very cheap to, removing that section entirely, and she loved it.
It was just bodyline, but that was still a very big investment for me at the time and I really liked the dress. Not my style anymore and now someone else is enjoying it, so oh wells!

>> No.7670805

>>7670737
Maybe if it's a very delicate organic material, but you'd have to leave it on there for a really long time and really saturate it. The spit is going to have gotten rid of the blood long before then.

>> No.7670809

>>7668489
Seriously the worst part about this shit is like, it's obviously made for not a little fucking girl if it fits you. Like holy shit some people are stupid.

>> No.7670813

>>7670755
do you have a blog or something to source this with? I love it

>> No.7670822

>>7670737
Not really, clothing fibers aren't something the human body can break down and unless you have acid spit nothing will happen.

>> No.7670838

>>7670813
paranatural.tumblr.com!
Thanks, really glad you like it!

>> No.7670857

>>7668226
I once shrunk a really, really expensive brand coat by putting it in the dryer by accident after washing it. It was probably a $300 IW coat... I cried. A lot.

>> No.7670898

>>7670656
you are vastly overestimating the police, anon. especially considering the principal's reaction to the previous harassment it's fairly likely they would've done jack shit, if not go out of their way to discourage her from seeking legal action.

>> No.7670900
File: 64 KB, 600x800, 93b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>work on skirt to wear at anime con
>go to anime con with friend
>friend keeps bugging to borrow my brand
>let them borrow the handmade skirt instead
>having a good time at the con
>find the skirt that night on the floor in the bathroom
>covered in period blood and sharpie stains
>mfw

>> No.7670906

>>7670900
Wise move, anon.

Man, some friend. You give them something treasured and they treat it like shit. If I didn't know any better, I'd say they have it out for you...

>> No.7670915

>>7670358
I lived in a small town wearing loli only once but most of the time just visual kie but not as grate mostly toned down to people thinking i was emo or punk. So your so lucky you have a mother that understood you anon and at lest defended you i thank your mother so much for being there for you.

Honestly mine would have said to me in a situation such as your "that's what you get for wearing weird cloths like that any way" and she would have forced me to go back to school with that anxiety constantly on my back.

It really sucks live in small town and being into Jfashion because once you've been thought so much shit and you get out on your own you no longer have the courage to do jfashion any more but i hope to get back into it once again.

>> No.7670921

>>7670915
And you felt the need to shift the attention of that story from anon onto you... why?

>> No.7670926

>>7669858
get a load of this sheltered babyfag

>> No.7670936

>>7670292
I bet you're one of those "lolita is a lyfestyle!" faggots

>> No.7670947

>>7670921
At least i am not being an ass about it and sorry if i did seem to try to make my self look like some attention whore i am just thankful anon has a good mother and also just re-stating how much i suck to live in a small town and being in to Jfashion.

So please don't turn this into a big arrangement at lest i apologized for what you thought i was doing.

>> No.7670953

>>7670656
way to victim blame faggot.
unironically kill yourself

>> No.7670954
File: 906 KB, 249x239, 1394426633271.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7670947

>> No.7670958

>>7670921
It's a trend on /cgl/ I'll never forget the anon who posted about her struggles against and overcoming being overweight, against peer pressure and hate only to have someone reply "I totes know how you feel, I am too skinny and fit into all my jfashion perfectly which makes people jealous! It's hard forgetting to eat sometimes, teehee!"

>> No.7670964

>>7670947
Shut up. The moment you take anyone on cgl seriously, you fucking lose. Taking the time to respond defensively makes you sound like a moron.

>> No.7670972

>>7670947
why the fuck don't you know how to type/spell/form coherent sentences?
This isn't even about the content of your post. Whenever I see people who can barely write, I wonder if they talk the same way.
>obviously doesn't apply to ESLfags
>mfw ESL people are more articulate than native english speakers

>> No.7670978

>>7670958
Seems like it.

>>7670947
I sincerely hope you don't act like this in real life. I can only imagine what you'd be like at a funeral...

>> No.7670979
File: 1.58 MB, 350x272, Mq4o16T.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7670972
Yeah, that was a wall of WHARGARBL. I'll take 'run on sentences' for $500, Alex.

>> No.7670981

>>7670755
Oh my god, this is awesome!
Thank you, awesome art-anon.

>> No.7670988
File: 45 KB, 550x550, creepy-willy-wonka.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7670972
Makes me if this person is *~dyslexic~*.

>> No.7670989

>>7670988
*Wonder. Goddamnit.

>> No.7671002

>>7670954
>>7670964
>>7670972
>>7670978
>>7670979
>>7670988
>>7670989

Yes

>> No.7671004
File: 101 KB, 500x333, 1324329344644.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7670989

>> No.7671011
File: 99 KB, 350x296, luffy_blubber_fixed_4736.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7671004
This is what I get for trying to be cool on cgl.

>> No.7671034

>>7670508
japanese flag print maybe?

>> No.7671037

>>7670569
i just wanted to see her waist to hip ratio

>> No.7671039

>>7670588
I would've kicked his jimmies in if i were you

>> No.7671043

>>7670755
your art is cute, link to your blog or something so i can see more?

>> No.7671066

>>7668938
My favorite is to give them the full body look of disdain and "I'd offer critique, but it seems you are wearing the trash so it's not needed."
Open parasol and sashay away.

>> No.7671077

>>7671043
Thank you so much! My blog is paranatural.tumblr.com. Sorry, but it might disappoint you because I actually don't post art all too often and I'm not really a lolita...

>> No.7671117

>>7668938

For the generic bitching about looking like crap, the easiest thing to go with is the truth.
>"Is your opinion supposed to matter to me?"

"Where are your sheep, little-bo-peep?"
>"I FUCKING ATE THEM."

>> No.7671157

>>7670978
anon-chan at a funeral: "omg, i totally died one time and it was so bad. i know what this dead person is going through!"

>> No.7671217

>>7669749
There is this stuff called "natures miracle" anon. It is magic for getting out pet urine odor. You want their just for cats formula.

>> No.7671221
File: 448 KB, 496x279, tumblr_lkyt6vgu6Y1qd0b8p.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7668489

>> No.7671244
File: 1019 KB, 500x270, 1403191042259.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>see an old AP dress on lacemarket auctions
>measurements of the dress will fit me despite my height
>fuck yes, so happy
>win dress for $70
>boyfriend uses his paypal to order dress for me (we share money, nbd)
>stay up for two days excited for dress to get here
>says the dress is delivered and signed for online
>dress is not at our house
>turns out, boyfriend's paypal address wasn't changed since he's moved
>got sent to a mexican neighborhood
>postal service goes there to check things out
>apperantly they said they never recieved anything
>package says it was SIGNED FOR
>its been 3 months, still want to go to house
>know its doomed

It still hurts to think about

>> No.7671249
File: 24 KB, 480x360, 0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7671244
inb4 you see some chola wearing your AP headed to the car show with her homies

>> No.7671252

>>7671244
probably went in the trash or to a little mexican girl

>> No.7671282

>>7671037
Ah. I'm not 100% on it but I'd say her hips are maybe 24, 25 inches? Its not that big of a difference. She kinda nips in just a bit at the waist, and if it werent for her ridiculous boobs she'd look 12 or so. Her waist size is more just because she's so goddamn tiny all over, she has to buy jeans in the kids department.

>> No.7671293

>>7669846
Works better if you're fat. Maybe I should try this. Then again I live in the South and most people are pretty polite here.

>> No.7671306

>>7669011
>>7669013
>up your loose ass, like your manners
ftfy

>> No.7671309

>>7670958
>I totes know how you feel, I am too skinny and fit into all my jfashion perfectly which makes people jealous! It's hard forgetting to eat sometimes, teehee!
I knew a girl like this in high school. After graduating she got really fat.

>> No.7671322

>>7671309
>> No.7671599

>>7670588
Sometimes you have to slap someone across the face, anon. Sorry this happened to you, but I hope you can stand up for yourself the next time someone harasses you.

>> No.7671912

bump

>> No.7672086

I had an almost-horror story. I finally caved in and bought mu dream dress in November. I live in a really cheap apartment complex covered in ghettorific people and is basically minority central, and since my mom stays at home she can normally sign for my packages.

Well, the day my dream dress was supposed to be delivered, mom said no one had knocked on the door and nothing got delivered. I figured it was still on the mail truck and decided I'd just call them in the morning--but then I discovered that there was a large lump of something underneath my door mat, kind of tucked on the corner next to a little stool we have. I stood there for like five minutes wondering what made the postman decide it was A-okay to just shove a large package under the mat especially during the start of Christmas shopping season when people start to steal. Took it in, panicked a little, but the dress was okay. My neighbors weren't even there, and we live in the back of the complex so if someone stole it high chances are they wouldn't have been caught at all.

Then around a week later, turns out the asshole left a large box just sitting on TOP of the mat. Which, thankfully, no one took or have a fuck about. I reported him to his supervisor for that shit, hadn't done it again.

>> No.7672227
File: 965 KB, 498x266, wave_of_feels-18739.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7670083
Anon, you're amazing. I can't believe it, thank you so much!

I just paid for it. I'm definitely going to take better care of this one.

>> No.7672240

>>7670755
This is beautiful

>> No.7672287

>>7668866
I'm sorry the aftermath was so horrible for you.
Really glad that things are picking up for you now though! Hope things go great from now on.

>> No.7672305

>buy some stuff from mbok
>nearly keel over when opening box from smell of smoke
>one blouse smells so strongly of smoke I have no idea how the first owner managed it
>wash it, still smells like the devil's smoky butthole
>soak it in straight vinegar for 4 hours
>wash it again
>no longer smoky!

But seriously holy shit was it hard to get that blouse smelling normal.

>> No.7672337

>>7671117
>"Where are your sheep, little-bo-peep?"

"I sacrificed them to my dark lord Satan."
*maintain eye contact and sweet smile*

>> No.7672353

>>7672337
You'll just convince people of your craziness even further.

>Wants people to stop getting the wrong idea
>Gives them the wrong idea

Just stop acting the way they expect you to act. Be sweet and kind and not a nutball.

If you just smile and say "Oh, that's silly, you made me giggle~" they'll leave you alone or maybe even become an ally.

>> No.7672359

>>7670453
Yup it was in the middle of nowhere! Took a couple of hours to drive there. I don't really see why it's strange to wear lolita in the middle of nowhere though? We were wearing it for enjoyment not to attract attention.

>> No.7672364

>>7671157
Hahaha, yeeeees.

Anon-chan: "Oh, I'm so sorry your husband died. One time my goldfish died and it was soooooo bad. But you're really lucky!"

>> No.7672366

>>7671244
Reading that made me unreasonably angry.

I can't believe someone would be that heartless.

>> No.7672503

>>7671117
>>7672337
That just sound stupid as hell. It's like what those mallgoths would say because they thought is sounded dark and edgy.

>> No.7672523

>>7672227
You are so welcome, I'm so thrilled you saw the post and managed to snatch it up. I really couldn't believe it either, it was my first time visiting that site and lo and behold there was your hat.

>> No.7672529

>>7669353
yeah i protect mines by not wearing it at all. :^>

>> No.7672568

>>7671244
Just go to the house? I have no idea why you waited this long. I've had this happen multiple times, and every time I've just knocked on the door and gotten my stuff back. People are usually embarrassed (especially if they've opened your shit) or they're pissed at their kid for keeping the package, it was an accident, some excuse. But they've always forked the package over. You just go along with whatever lie they give you, and thank them for getting your shit back. Especially when you say that it was signed for at their house, since that's pretty damning. If you're worried about getting jumped by Mexicans, take friends with you.

>> No.7672583

>>7671117
>"Where are your sheep, little-bo-peep?"
"I don't know, probably wherever your manners are"

>> No.7672605

>buy dream Blouse, super happy to get it
>get the blouse, trying it on and be super happy even though it didn't fit right
>inspect it a day later, see two small red stains on the sleeve
>looks like tomato sauce
>panic mode
>washed it multiple times, tried multiple stuff to get rid of it hung it in the bright sun to bleach the stain out
>stain stayed as it was
>being frustrated, so I want to sell it
>manage to set new stains in, because I made a photo on my horrbile shedding rug wich left stains
>have to sell it for dirt cheap

>buy another Blouse on EGL Sales
>marked as lightly yellowed under the arms
>recived blouse
>that is not light yellow, that is freaking deep yellow
>holy shit how can someone possibly sweat that bad?
>5 washes, a lot of oxi clean and backing soda later stains are finally gone

>> No.7672615

>buy dress that's been on my wish list for at least 3 years.
>its not a print and not popular by any means.
>never seen it worn.
> the sleeves are 3/4 sleeves.
>dont think much of it, still looks great.
>local Loli buys same dress.
>"let's twin!"
>the sleeves on her dress are full sleeves. Down to her wrists.
>my dress had been altered.

>> No.7672710

>>7672568
my boyfriend keeps discouraging me from going, he said it was hopeless if they signed/lied for it. do you think they'll still have it?
I've had my shit taken by mexicans before and goddamn they lied about it to the end of the earth
"what are you talking about, this is my family's stuff, this is my mothers"

>> No.7672722

>>7672615
call out the seller?

>> No.7672921

>>7672353
>Oh, that's silly, you made me giggle~

You're a fucking idiot

>> No.7672935

>>7669267
>mfw I have a 26 inch waist and I'm about to buy a iw skirt
It's cheap so I'll buy it anyway. Hopefully if's not oo bad.

>> No.7672951

>>7672935
I found that for my IW shorts that it was better to just take out the corset lacing completely, idk it made a lot of difference. Not so much on my IW skirt, I think part of the issue is the cut of the skirt, so while I have a 26 inch waist too, it feels like it is too tight when there is still stretch left on the shirring.

>> No.7672958

>>7672353
>>7672503
>people who took that seriously

Chillax.
I don't even respond to stupid comments from people because they want a reaction.

People getting in my face/space, however, totally different story.
If that ever happens, be loud in pointing out your discomfort with their faggotry, and make them feel as stupid and embarrassed as humanly possible.

>> No.7672967

>>7672722
Nah, got it on mbok.

>> No.7673042

>>7672921
Why? For laughing at a dumb joke and not wanting to creep people out or make them feel bad?

Just pity them, anon, jeez. It's a joke. There's hardly any disadvantage to being nice or simply walking away.

>> No.7673088

>>7670755
>swag
100 points

>> No.7673301

I don't know if this is a horror story, but yesterday my parents brought my lucky pack with them when they came to pick me up from a camp. I got very excited, so I opened it in the car. I took out all my items in their bags (I did take out the headdress though to try it on as I've never worn one before) and was gloating over them, when I suddenly realized my socks were missing! So I freaked out, took everything out of the bags and started unfolding it. Couldn't find them anywhere, freaked out big time because I thought I would have to contact meta about them not being there and I don't like to do that - then realized they had fallen on the floor and had my muddy shoes all over them -_-. Luckily most of the dirt was dry so I scraped it off, but there were some wet patches. They were on the non-printed part so I easily got them out, but I am very protective of my burando and I was so upset I almost cried.

>> No.7673307

>>7673301
I can imagine your parents were glad to have you in the car at that moment

>> No.7673314

>>7673301
>camp
>underage b&

>> No.7673322

>>7672710
You should have gone right after you got the address. You've waited an awful long time, they might not have it, but if you don't try then you'll never know. There's a chance you could get it back, right? All you have to do is print off your receipt for the item and take it with you, and tell them it was delivered by mistake. It's not their fault, but the item is definitely yours (showing them the receipt and describing the item). Why not try? It's stupid not to. The best way to deal with people it to be firm in that it's your item, and that it was a mistake the post office made, so that you're not sounding accusatory. It makes people feel guilty (since they should be, tampering with mail is a federal offense). Your other option is to contact the Post Master General in your area. I can guarantee you, that will get you results. It's like calling corporate headquarters. They don't like people getting screwed over, and they'll come down on your local post office for fucking up. Just keep calling until you talk to the Post Master General.

>> No.7673344

>>7673301
>unpacking anything in a car ever

>> No.7673352

>>7673322
I've contacted the post master multiple times and they haven't responded to me.
asked my boyfriend about the situation, apperantly his ex landowner hates him and would prob throw it away out of spite, thats why he was hesitant
He said I could show up at the house if I wanted, so I'll do that

>> No.7673364

>>7673352
https://www.usps.com/ship/file-domestic-claims.htm

Hopefully you qualify. I think you may have waited too long. Seriously, if it had been me, I'd be calling someone at the post office DAILY until the situation got resolved. If you make enough noise, you get shit done out, even if it's because you irritate the shit out of them. I hope they have the package, since, that would probably be much easier than filing a claim.

>> No.7673400

>>7672710
Tell them you'll call immigration. That'll get you results.

>> No.7673421

>>7670047
NYC is a hell hole. I'm sorry you had to experience it's filthiness whilst in your lovely frills.

Seriously, though, Central Park is pretty much the only nice place in NYC. How do NYC lolis get anywhere in that city without having to worry about the city's filth?! I mean, there's garbage and piss everywhere.

>> No.7673424

>>7671244
You're a fucking idiot
>boyfriend's address wasn't changed since he moved
No fucking shit because he forgot to change it. They even ask you to confirm before you pay.

>> No.7673429

>>7673364
oh I called directly after it happened 3 times a week, I qualified, got an info number NO response, called in, no response. they told me the people "never recieved it"

I want to call again and be like "its been 3 months what the heck"

and then show up (boyfriend told me to start crying if he says he gave it away or something)

>>7673424
hes not used to paypal. at ALL. just mindlessly clicked without thinking about the adress
wish I had money in my account so I could of done it right

>> No.7673439

>>7670588
sounds like a bunch of asshole 14 or 15 year old boys

Fuck them. But really, not that big of a deal. Either stand up for yourself, get your friends to stand up for you, or don't bitch

>> No.7673442

>>7673429
The postal service doesn't really have any power and its up to the seller to file a claim

>> No.7673445

>>7673344
I was excited XD. Really dumb idea I know but I just wanted to see my stuff.

>> No.7673460
File: 219 KB, 500x465, patheticpeggyhill.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7673445
>XD
>camp

GTFO, youngfag

>> No.7673461

>>7673445
>>7673460
No, no. Don't scare her away. We need young blood here. I expect 3 hail marys, 4 shitposts, and 5 vendetta posts by sunday, youngling.

>> No.7673476

>>7673400
Or shot

>> No.7673530

>>7668489
This made me cry. But I'm glad my mum liked the aesthetic when I showed her my first purchase.(:

>> No.7673582

>>7673460
>>7673314
I'm not really that young. I'm 12 years old. Thatz old enough for me to visit any site I want 2 on the 1nternet because I am very matchoor and I also am not a rinkly old purson with no bowel control like all of u r. Gtfo urselvz old peepl. Ur paffetic to pick on a chidle lik mee.

>> No.7673645

>>7673301
You have to be 18 years or older to use this site.

>> No.7673648

>>7673429
Sorry, but your boyfriend sounds like a fucking moron. The damage is done now, but man, it can't be so difficult to read before you finish any transaction where money is involved.

>> No.7673662 [DELETED] 

>>7673645
Our ages were 16-19 - I don't know why people assumed I was so young. I'll turn 18 in December.

>> No.7673671

>>7673662
You should probably delete this post.

>> No.7673676

>>7673662
You talk like you're 15. Either way, if you're not 18, you should not be on 4chan.

>> No.7673932
File: 128 KB, 402x604, oxyclean commercial.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7670509

>> No.7673985

>>7673421
This is so true. Even if you don't go into particularly nasty areas, just the exhaust/smog will dirty your things. I was wearing converse type shoes with little vent holes in the side to walk around when I visited the city, and I had little black circles where the holes were on my socks that night.

>> No.7673989

>>7673445
Whatever anon, don't listen to them. Whenever I pick up packages from the post office I open them in my car for a quick look, and I'm in my mid 20s.

>> No.7673998

>>7669318
>praying to Mr Yan and not Mana
How fucking new are you

>> No.7674014

>>7670292
Different drinks can affect you in strange ways, anon.
Not a horror story, more of a Thank You My Friend And Saviour, but still...
>Out all day for a birthday event
>Eat a good lunch at a hotel
>GO DIRECTLY TO PARTY, DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT $200
>Ooh what's everyone drinking in those champagne flutes?
>It's red and I'm wearing an all-white gothic outfit, fuck it I'll be very careful and also limit myself to 5 for the night
>Drink 5 drinks, spill nothing, all is well
>UNTIL
>Hey pal, I don't feel so good
>Friend accompanies me to the bathroom, all the cubicles are occupied so I have to be sick in the sink
>Fuck fuck fuck gotta get that sink clean, how embarrassing
>Friend decides to ferry me home, we get in a taxi
>1/10th the way home I start to feel bad. Again.
>Roll down window for some air.
>End up projectile vomiting and missing myself AND the side of the taxi completely
>Praise Jesus
>Short walk from the road to my house, friend being very funny
>I'm drunk still, so I laugh so hard I lose the strength in my legs, take a knee in the laneway
>Friend "NO NO NOT IN THAT SKIRT GOD DAMN ANON YOU'RE A MESS!"
>I somehow managed to get in and get to bed in my pajamas, subject to teasing for days after but you know what I'll take that.
"Elegant Gothic Lolita Aristocrat Vampire Romance" my arse. I guess *I* was the horror story in this case.

>> No.7674022

>>7670363
>should have just let him rape me
>school is for boys anyway

Anon, what the fuck? It's 2014, you shouldn't think that way or let anyone talk to you like that.

I hope you get all the education you need to succeed in life. I also hope the guys who harassed you all die of undiagnosed testicular cancer.

>> No.7674045

>>7673322
It is illegal to sign for, open, and keep someone else's mail. Tell them you will press charges, and the PO has their signature to back you.

>> No.7674141

>>7668938
Unleash all that sense of superiority you have in those moments, anon.
>look them in the eye
>give them the up-and-down measurement stare
>smirk
>walk away

>> No.7674318

I just say something vulgar and rude, and go full bitch tbh (if they're being extremely rude)
Since you're dressed all sweet and cute, they don't really expect you to stand up for yourself and be a hardcore bitch. The reaction is always priceless.
And if that doesn't work I pull out a switchblade.
Which btw how cute would it be to do decoden on a switchblade?

>> No.7674335

>>7669353
Awww, sounds like someone is too poor to afford to wear everyday lolita and is being a bitter cunt about it....

>> No.7674418

>>7674318
love it

>> No.7676293

>>7668938
Tfw AX last comic standing a Lolita just harassed them right back like 30x creepier. Her outfit was kinda bad but that set was funny because of all those harassment feels.

>> No.7680018

>>7674318
its true, for some weird reason people don't expect you to respond, and when you do, anything at all, they get a bit flustered