[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 445 KB, 800x1000, feels .jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7626271 No.7626271 [Reply] [Original]

New feels thread
Old thread >>7619770

>> No.7626276
File: 92 KB, 670x665, xiql61-i.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw I had a falling out in lolita because my local comm was so horrible (not giving a name) and convinced me that I will always look like shit thanks to my height
these three girls kept making these snide comments about my height and lack of accessories. I just feel awkward wearing dresses now.
I'm not quitting the fashion, but I have a lot less love for it because I feel like a monster.

unrelated to /cgl/
>tfw I got a new white swimsuit that looks fine as hell
>lose my razor, wookie legs
>go over to a pool party
>no one has a razor
>get my period

we will be swimming tommorow. hold me

>> No.7626277

>tfw I can't do lolita because I am a hairy, bearded man

Such his life as a lumberjack.

>> No.7626278
File: 88 KB, 500x350, 1.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw I chose Otakuthon over Fanexpo this year
>FE announces really cool guests like JNig, Elijah Wood, Matt Smith
>Otakuthon has nothing
>Suddenly
>BTSSB is attending Otakuthon
>YES GLORIOUS ALL IS WELL

>> No.7626280

>>7626278
>FE announces really cool guests like JNig
>really cool guests like JNig
>JNig
>cool

anon don't fuck up the thread 3 posts in

>> No.7626284
File: 407 KB, 815x893, 1375332831546.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7626271
>be me
>have huge cheeks and tiny lips
>self post in thread ages ago
>two anons say I look like angelic penus
>I hate her just as much, if not more than the next guy.
>whatever its just two people on the internet judging it off one picture.

>Cousin tell me she found this girl on the internet who likes the same type of stuff as me
>she looks just like you.
>Haha yeah cool as long as it isn't venus.
>tfw it is
>tfw she shows the entire family at lunch
>tfw they all agree.
>mfw I think she looks hideous.

>> No.7626285
File: 112 KB, 720x540, 21.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7626280
Okay well I really just wanna meet her to see what all the shit is about and take a selfie with her.

>>7626284
I feel you sis. I have these massive chipmunk cheeks and every time i post a selfie on fb /certain people/ (you know who you are you are) always comments on them

>> No.7626290

>tfw ex trip
>wanna post in suggestion threads or dress up threads
>dont want to derail the thread
>don't want people to hate me more I just want to participate

>> No.7626299 [DELETED] 

>>7626290
Stop Voldie. Nobody likes you.

>> No.7626305 [DELETED] 

>>7626299
haha that actually wasn't me, though >>7626285
and >>7626278 was

>> No.7626309 [DELETED] 

>>7626299
"Hi, ___"
"stop, ____"
I'm pretty sure people hate this shit and your asinine posts more than any trip.

>> No.7626331

>>7626290
CI?

>> No.7626384 [DELETED] 

I don't understand what's wrong with me. I've been so depressed and angry and unapproachable lately. I hardly ever want to get out of bed or do anything.

I had to miss all of my conventions this year, drop out of school, quit my job, and I was homeless for a few weeks.

And now I'm staying with my fiance in a diferent country while we work out his visa stuff. I can't work. We have no money so I can't cosplay or do anything.
I feel like I'm in this point in my life where I want to be doing everything and it feels like my life is over because it just can't happen right now. I'm miserable.
I just want to go home and get a job and make costumes and wear pretty dresses.

Instead I'm stuck in a foreign place cooking and cleaning up after slobs who don't know how to do anything for themselves. And on top of it all, relationship issues.
I've been so miserable lately that I haven't really wanted to give my fiance sexual attention and now he bugs me every day for blowjobs. Literally every single day. He gets mad when days are skipped.
I just want to curl up and die.
I need something to go right.

>> No.7626399 [DELETED] 

>>7626384
>Literally every single day. He gets mad when days are skipped.
That is not okay, anon.

Can you contact a family member back home? I think you need to open up to someone that genuinely cares about you.
I'm really sorry, I don't know what to say but I hope things get better and my thoughts are with you.

>> No.7626410 [DELETED] 

>>7626399
I'm visiting home for 2 months in a few weeks. So hopefully my sanity comes back to me.

Thank you so much anon. It means a lot.

>> No.7626421 [DELETED] 

>>7626384
>>7626399
Agreeing with anon that if your partner is bugging you for sex when you're clearly miserable and depressed is really really shitty. He doesn't seem to care about your feelings; if he did, he wouldn't be manipulating you into something you don't want to do.

Obviously I don't know you or your situation but going by this post alone, I'd suggest getting out of there completely.

>> No.7626425 [DELETED] 

>>7626384
Not to pile on more shit, but are you sure this is a dude you want to marry? He's your fiancee and he gets upset over not getting a BJ one day?

Maybe you're good at covering things up. If he's someone you are considering spending the rest of your life with, you should tell him you're depressed. You should tell him that you're miserable. You should be able to confide in him more than anyone else in the world right now and he should be on your side. You hiding how you're feeling from him isnt going to make your relationship better.

If he doesnt know how down you are he probably doesn't understand why you don't want to do sexual things with him. If he does know and he still gets mad then you really need to re-evaluate getting married to him. And ultimately if you feel like you can't trust him and talk to him about your feelings then you definitely shouldn't be together period

>> No.7626426 [DELETED] 

>>7626410
Can't you stay there when you go home? Friends or family you can stay with? Because your fiance sounds like a fucking tool, and being in that situation isn't helping you feel better.

>> No.7626430 [DELETED] 

>>7626384
Jesus Christ, get away from him asap.
Anyone who pressures you into sex, especially when you're obviously upset, is a shitty person and dangerous.
When you go back home, just stay home, don't let him make you go back again.

>> No.7626436 [DELETED] 

>>7626384
Only linking one because mobile.

I agree with everyone saying to re-evaluate. Not to be alarmist, but I was in a relationship like this. It ended up that my partner forced me to have sex against my will. I left, and eventually my sanity returned. It's amazing how much energy someone can take from you without you knowing. This partner was abusive, but I didn't realize because it seemed like a bunch of small things.

>> No.7626443

>>7626384
I agree with >>7626399 , Anon. That is not right. I hope on your trip home you can find someone to confide in and find comfort.

I was called an ita recently in a thread. I'm not angry or butthurt since "c'est la vie" and all that stuff. I'm open to criticism/pointers and know that I can learn to improve and become better. When I posted my picture I got a fair amount of positive feed back. Nothing saying, "You look amazing!" but at least telling me it was a good start and what I could do to improve. All of it felt like false hope after I got shredded by anon though. I wish the people that had commented on my post had been more honest, I guess. I plan on taking anons criticism and learning from it, as all people should when they look a hot mess, but I guess I just sort of feel down. It's not a very big deal, just sort of wanted to get it off my chest.

>> No.7626458 [DELETED] 

>>7626426
Thanks everyone for the supportive words.

I just don't even know if I have the strength to break up with him right now.
we broke up awhile ago and were apart for 6 months. But it was awful. He harassed me like crazy. Spam called me, stole my facebook, wouldn't leave me alone. He's manipulative and selfish and I know it's not healthy but I don't know. .
He's not that bad usually. Just.. sometimes.

I honestly just wish I never met him. My life would be way better in so many ways if I hadn't

>> No.7626466 [DELETED] 
File: 69 KB, 1280x720, 1382412678986.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7626458
Wow, you really need to get out of there ASAP. That's an abusive relationship. If I were you I'd talk to my family about going to visit/stay there.

>> No.7626471 [DELETED] 

>tfw gf has been being sorta distant
>tfw gf not responding to my messages
>tfw gf unfollowed me on tumblr

>> No.7626472 [DELETED] 

>>7626458
You really need to get out, if you're afraid of him or anything, wait till you visit your family in two months and just go.
Don't spend the rest of your life with a manipulative asshole.

>> No.7626480 [DELETED] 

>>7626471
internet girlfriend? not your real girlfriend, sorry.

>> No.7626482 [DELETED] 
File: 90 KB, 576x540, 1386870552471.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7626480
internet gf, yes, i know it's pathetic.

>> No.7626491 [DELETED] 

>>7626482
It's not pathetic just.. not tangible. Unless you guys have met then I feel like there's less of a loss there. If blocking and ignoring you is the easiest way to end your relationship and you have no other way of contacting her well... yeah... it's not a real thing.

It's gunna suck for a while, but burn the bridge and move on. You can find people who will actually want to meet up with you and not treat you like a tool.

>> No.7626495 [DELETED] 

>>7626458
I don't like telling others how to run their own lives, anon, but as a divorced-from-a-controlling-jerk anon I just wanna share some things with you. I don't want to assume you are young, since I'm old as dirt by seagull standards, but you sound pressured into this relationship because this guy is rather douchy. And I'm not trying to assume anything but when marriage is coming into play you should do it because you are head over heels for the other person. It's not always that "flying hearts and white doves" kind of love with everyone but you sound like he makes you way more unhappy than happy. My ex husband did many of the things you are describing and it ended as a very dark time in my life. I initiated the divorce when I finally just could not take it anymore and it was hell getting through that, emotionally and socially. Even though I was the one thing to get away I spent many nights crying with my phone in my hand, on the verge of calling the whole thing of and begging for forgiveness so he would relent his crazy crusade on me.

I'm not telling you to end it. But I don't really feel like cheering you on to make it work either. Just know that your happiness in life is most important. It's your life! Don't feel guilty or bad about anything else or others feelings in such situations. If he cared for you in a manner that a future husband should, these things would concern him as well. That's why many people pair of in the first place, because a deep bond is formed and they want to further it to an even more intimate level.

I hope the best for you. Everyone should strive for inner happiness.

>> No.7626499 [DELETED] 
File: 498 KB, 400x225, 1382396336538.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7626491
th-th-thanks anon

>> No.7626501 [DELETED] 

>>7626458
as someone who had to deal with that
GET THE FUCK OUT
CUT ALL CONTACT
BLOCK NUMBERS
CHANGE YOUR BLOG
DO NOT RESPOND TO HIM

you are just a piece of property to him. it took me about 10 months for my ex to move on.
he doesn't love you. he loves controlling you.

>> No.7626503

>get anxiety attacks
>I missed an AP tea party because of it
>Miss meet ups because of it
>I've only been to one meet up, ever, and it was a swap meet and I wasn't even fully dressed (mostly because snow)
>My community is super super nice
>I get myself dressed in my house, but as soon as I decide to leave the house, panic
>Burando just sitting pretty in my closet, piling up for the past two years

I mean, it used to be a lot worse, I used to not be able to even leave my house with normal clothing to school.
I think the reason why Lolita is giving me anxiety attacks is because I'm going out to new places/new experience/new people.

>the only way to deal with anxiety attacks and get over anxiety is to just do it

>> No.7626510

>>7626443
On a side note, where did all the posts go?

>> No.7626514

>>7626271
Yo OP did you draw that? Shit's kawaii.

>> No.7626516

>>7626510
you know where they went. they didn't have to do anything with /cgl/ so they're gone.

>> No.7626520

>buy dress for $200
>okie anon you just spent $200 dollars! you're running out of space anyway...time to sell something off and top up your lolita wallet
>chose a dress that didn't fit well
>dig through hard drive for old worn photos
>don't even have a single photo of myself in it with the full dress in one decent picture
>dig through hard drive again
>really not a single photo that i am content with
>what the hell, why? i love this dress!
>dress is lying on my bed calling out to me...stop, my owner, don't take photos of me, you want to sell me away?!
>maybe i should sell another one instead
>open wardrobe doors
>all of them are begging through telepathy to not sell them
>b-b-but i need the space for the dress in the mail!

how do i choose?!

>> No.7626521

>>7626520
Sell one that's relatively easy to re-acquire so that if you regret your decision, you can try to get it back?

>> No.7626543

>>7626521
Not sure if my taste is just uncommon, but the pieces i buy are either stuff that people don't buy (because they're not interested in it, i've had dresses i've been selling a whole year or longer) or don't sell (stuff that never appear for sale and aren't re-released by the brand itself, when it does appear it gets snapped up very quickly) - basically re-acquisition isn't something that happens to me. but thank you still.

i also hate the thought that i pay a double shipping fee just for the kick of owning the dress again...in that case i'd rather look to buy a piece i've never owned before.

>> No.7626547

>>7626543
Fill the hole with another piece.
That's how I dare part with my dressed.
Or maybe, sell to a friend with the knowledge that you could maybe borrow it sometime.

>> No.7626562

>>7626547
This would be the optimal solution, IMO. I never want to part with anything, so I feel for you. I have serious clothing hoarding issues.

>> No.7626564

>>7626271
>not photogenic
>kind ugly
>like it's that bad that makeup can't fix it
>still loves Lolita
>at a meet someone takes a group photo
>doesn't notice
>it gets posted
>looks at comments
>"that one girl has a really nice cord, but her makeup is ita. Her teeth look really yellow"
>cries self to sleep

>> No.7626573

>>7626276
For the love of everything Lolita stop giving a shit about what other people think if they're just going to be massive cunts. You have no reason to give a reaction or respond to such negativity if you're not in the comm now. Unless it's constructive criticism!
Go to the nearest store for a razor and tampons. THE FUCK YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT?
I seriously hope that's the swimsuit you bought, because it is fine as hell.

>> No.7626577

>>7626284
I think Venus looks cute and childlike. Her being a cunt has nothing to do with how she looks, and I think it a bit silly when girls try to insult people just because they hate them.

>> No.7626578
File: 72 KB, 634x650, c0c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>birthday next month, at the beginning (first week) of July
>plan birthday
>ask friends if they have time
>"Nah Anon, exams start there!" "I won't have time until the end of July Anon"
>O-okay
>No one suggested a date
>No one made suggestions what to do
>Except one, no one asked what I wished for
>I was too spaghetti to invite my only friend from Uni, because we haven't known each other for long (we did not even meet outside of Uni yet), and she didn't invite me to her birthday either
>Too spaghetti to tell my mom anything about plans, because I'm afraid they might fail, and my mom already thinks my social life is pathetic
>feel pathetic for being pathetic at social life/skills

>> No.7626582

>chubby
>losing weight successfully
>sudden knee pain
>congrats anon you have a knee disorder!
>can no longer work with leg weights
>in physical therapy
>can't even walk or stand for too long without pain

Punch me in the dick, I just wanna get fit

>> No.7626588

>>7626276
Just... Go to a store dude
Unless you live in the Nordics and everything is closed for midsummer, but even then you have cornershops selling OBs and razors

>> No.7626590

>>7626573
yeah. got it from here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KIWDG5G/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=141N5KCOE4NXB&coliid=ILVW180XFFYBW&psc=1
the only negative reviews were from busty people/people who didn't know how to put it on.

I'm just complaining because I have heavy flow so I have 2-3 hours best

thanks anon, u a QT

>> No.7626592

>>7626578
you're in college and still have birthday parties? just invite individual people on different days just to have a 'hang out' celebration or somethin

>> No.7626602

>>7626520
I have that too.
I can't stand to hurt any of my inanimate objects' feelings..

>> No.7626614
File: 25 KB, 500x376, 2646293309a5045238415l.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Try lolita in 2011
>Quit couple months later due to drama and sell everything.
>2014
>On the verge of buying one of the same things back
>Want to try loli again
>2scared.

>> No.7626618

>>7626592
>you're in college and still have birthday parties? just invite individual people on different days just to have a 'hang out' celebration or somethin

Nah, not really parties. It's my first year at Uni, so I thought it'd be nice to have our group of friends re-united.
What I didn't want to realise was that everybody moved on without me, I guess. Some of us aren't really friends anymore, and most have found new friend circles - and now I felt a little left behind, because I didn't. And disappointed because muh nostalgia of better times. It made me realise things changed, but I haven't found a new pplace, unlike my friends.
(Also, I admit, the foolish child still wanted to scream "B-but muh birthday! ;_;")

>> No.7626621

>>7626614

Lol seriously, you quit the fashion because some people were bitches to you? Doesn't seem to me like you're really interested in the fashion.
If you are, just buy the clothes, and keep a low profile. Keep away from drama cows, maybe keep away from internet/tumblr, join another comm if possible. Wear the clothes because they mae you happy. No need to participate in drama if you don't want to.

>> No.7626624

>>7626592
Some of us never had birthday parties growing up. I didn't have my first one until I was in my 20's.

>> No.7626625

>>7626592
Dif anon but people from my (small) comm tend to make birthday lolita parties. It's really awesome, varying from just hanging out with pizza and movies to full-blown tea parties.

>> No.7626627
File: 62 KB, 640x480, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>chronic weed smoker.
>smoked seriously 10+ bowls a day from a bong for over a year.
>trying to get my life together sick of this shit.
>quit almost a month ago now.
>tfw still don't feel normal again yet.

>> No.7626629
File: 296 KB, 469x540, 1388900513236.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>boyfriend has cute face and dresses really nicely, but a kinda awful hairstyle
>too autistic to figure out how to suggest changing it without sounding forceful and rude

>> No.7626630

>>7626592
I've graduated college, and most of my friends and I still throw each other parties for birthdays. Sorry no one loves you.

>> No.7626637

>>7626629
You could try pointing out a hairstyle you like on a celebrity or someone you see on the street or something and say that kind of hair cut would look good on him. Just a passive "you'd look good in that" kind of thing.

>> No.7626639
File: 76 KB, 440x694, 1398837347693.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7626629
guarantee him awesome sex, anything he likes, outfit/lingerie/roleplay of his choice if he changes his haircut.

also I know that feel

>bf has really sexy long hair
>always wears it in a lazy ponytail
>mfw

>> No.7626642

>>7626627
We'll smoking it so much for 10+ years and it's only been a month. I'm not surprised. You're trying to undo over a decade of habit and stuff you've been throwing at your system. Your body is probably still adjusting to the change and I wouldn't be surprised if your chemical balance is still of.

>> No.7626647

>>7626642
Whoops, misread the post. But I think my point still kind of stands. You're detoxing your body and you're probably not fully back in balance yet. Give yourself some more time.

>> No.7626656

>>7626510
To Narnia, of course. I was writing a reply to expand more on my tiny top comment then ~poof~. I kind of felt bad about whining about my significantly less important post with such a short answer.

>> No.7626657

>>7626637
This works. My boyfriend used to wear lots of ugly t-shirts and gym shorts until I showered him in compliments on a day he wore a tighter shirt and nice jeans and was all over him. I didn't even have ulterior motives and wasn't suggesting he change, but within a month he was wearing much nicer clothing. Thank god.

>> No.7626662
File: 1.77 MB, 450x253, enlightment.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7626627
I know you can do it. Just keep it up.

>> No.7626664

>>7626627
>semi regular smoker
>probably smoke at least 10~ bowls a week
>tfw I'll never get that amazing high I felt when I first started unless I take a few months of a break from it

>> No.7626666

>>7626627
you can do it, anon. I believe in you!!!

>> No.7626670

>>7626564
>it gets posted
>looks at comments

Where did it get posted that it's acceptable to say such thing? Or was it posted to cgl? In that case, gurl, grow a thick skin. There are some mean bitches here. Maybe someone was just jealous you wore a nice coord. I am sure you looked gorgeous in your dress, and you shouldn't worry too much about any anonymos comments.
For future photos: If you can edit them, maybe whiten your teeth? Also go buy a lipstick that will not emphasize any yellow tones in your teeth. Go lurk the make up thread, they have nice tips too.

>"that one girl has a really nice cord, but her makeup is ita. Her teeth look really yellow"
>her make up is ita
>what

Eh, until you wore cat ears and drew whiskers on your cheeks, how is your make up supposed to be ita??

>> No.7626671

>was with ex for 4 years
>been a couple years since we broke up
>still not over him

wearing my frills makes me really happy because i love how i look wearing my dresses, although eventually i end up looking like op's pic sometimes when the breakup hits me really hard (rarer now, but still hits hard at times)

i also failed an exam i studied pretty hard for today.

sory i'm bitching/ranting. just had a bad day. i'm thinking about getting some ice cream from the freezer and pigging out while watching some anime or something. can anyone recommend me anything?

>> No.7626678
File: 88 KB, 680x510, 1392680222629.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be 21
>old ass nigga still pushed around by my parents
>was a complete shit and wasted a lot of student loans
>now have job and doing well in college classes to earn certificate
>all but 20 bucks every paycheck go to paying off the loans and paying for gas money
>trying hard to save up for the cute lolita clothing I'd love to own and have wanted to for years
>feel guilty because I should be saving up for my own place and other practical things
>for some weird-ass reason my mother really hates me wearing dresses or skirts of any kind, I've never been able to figure that one out but it certainly makes saving up for one kinda....i dunno i'm scared i'll just start some unwanted shit
>my biggest fear is that i'll be too old to dress cute and i'll just have to give up
>every time i try to vent about it i just get a "tell them to fuck off and let you do what you want!!" from my friends, like yes of course i'm sure i just wont be kicked out of the house and not have the shit theyve paid for like my car or phone or pc or goddamn everything because i'm spoiled but there are a LOT of strings attached, like not being allowed to spend the night anywhere or stay out past midnight

sorry, this probably doesn't even read well and i'm sure i come across as very selfish, I just don't get the chance to vent about this without people just not getting it, whether from not getting why i like such expensive-ass clothes or why i can't just walk out the door and go on to make my millions. My parents may be crazy and incredibly overprotective, but I'm an only child and they really do care about me, they're the only family I have for hundreds of miles. I'm more frustrated because of the complete shit i've been in the past by not understanding my ADD and anxiety and realizing I needed help, and just letting the bad grades pile in at university. I was a mess, so now that I've completely recovered besides the finances and the gpa (which i think is actually okay now!), it's--

>> No.7626681

>>7626678
--hard to be patient. It could be over a year of working and waiting.

>> No.7626686

"Littles" need to get the fuck out of lolita.

>> No.7626688

>>7626664
You don't even smoke a lot. Quit for two weeks, you'll get super high when you smoke again. Trust me, it's not some mystical dragon you're chasing. A strong edible should do the trick.

>> No.7626689

>>7626678
Maybe her skirt thing is because she grew up in the era where she saw woman pants gain acceptance? Or maybe she's scared of panty shots? (Why more women don't just wear bike shorts, I'll never understand) Maybe she thinks they're not modest, since your legs are more or less bared.
All in all, it's based in dated opinions.

I hope things go well with your job and you'll be able to move out in a few years! That's great that you took control of your ADD and are finding your place back in the educational world. I'm still working on that step in my own ADD. You're on the right track, Anon!

>> No.7626691

>>7626671
Hotarubi no Mori e

It's good.

>> No.7626695

>>7626686
sissies too.
if at all possible lead sissies to fetlife
if they are in the fashion for 3 years and still look like milanoo shit you know they don't care about the fashion and they jizz in that dress

>> No.7626697

>>7626276
Just go buy a razor and some super absorbant tampons.

>> No.7626700

>>7626290
Hi, Voldie.

But seriously, if it IS you, I don't understand all the hate you get. You're cute and I've never seen you be a cunt in all my time here. I'm sorry ceeg hates trips unconditionally.

>> No.7626702

>>7626503
Maybe take a friend along who can help you stay calm? I'm sure the girls in your comm wouldn't mind if you explained it to them, or maybe you could even dress your friend up to go along?

>> No.7626706

>>7626331

Nope, not me. I just lurk now.

>> No.7626710

>Sister attends first con with her bf and wants to cosplay
>Excited because sister and I haven't had a real shared interest or hobby ever
>Offer to help her with everything, sewing, wigs, ect if she buys fabric and wigs
>She insists on doing it herself modifying clothes
>She doesn't know how to hem or have access to a sewing machine aside from mine
>tfw sister could be really good just let me show you the ropes please

>> No.7626715

>>7626706
yes, we all do.
I feel bad for new trips.
I also don't like the "Hi,___" shit
I've been called more trip names than my actual old trip and its so irritating because they're trying to derail the thread with hate. what can I do to disprove them? take a picture?
"surprise! I'm not the trip you thought I was, now to derail the thread by announcing I'm a different trip!"
lol no.
>>7626700
I want to be voldie's friend.

>> No.7626717

>going out to meet bf today
>check hair - doesn't look greasy yet. WELLP
>too lazy to shower, I took one yesterday; dry-shave legs, wetwipe underarms and chest
>hope he doesn't notice
>such is my NEET life

I have a lot of hygiene habits left over from my hikki days that I think many people on here would find gross (I think they're OK. I don't get dirty since I just sit around doing nothing mostly).
I shower at least 3 times a week nowadays, generally just before I leave the house since I understand societal expectations, but I think if I was a shut-in again it would drop back down to ~1/week, with wetwipes when I'm starting to feel the oils creeping up.

If people knew, they'd probably think I was like that crazy lady in the TLC show who was addicted to using baby wipes and would NEVER bathe.

>> No.7626722

>>7626715
How about you stop mentioning that you're a trip then? And then people won't guess or derail. And if they guess, don't say
>lel I'm a different trip teehee
Just ignore it.

It's easy as shit to post in such a way that people won't know you were a trip. Just don't fucking act like one or respond to callouts.
People call voldie out because she posts the one (though I think she's bought more recently) single lolita dress she owns all over the place. It's not so much that she's voldie, its that people are sick of seeing it and really don't care.

>> No.7626723

>>7626627
I was a chronic weed smoker for 8 years and I know what you mean about that feeling of not feeling normal but it goes away with time. 1 month isn't a long time as it is still in your system. Been 6 months now since I smoked or drank and I do feel normal now and much better sober. Just keep pushing anon

>> No.7626724

>>7626582
Do those legs lift thingies where you lie on the ground and lift your legs. Butterfly kicks or whatever. Find whatever exercises you can that you can do for your legs that won't hurt them and do those. Don't give up! You can do it!

>> No.7626736

>>7626722
>>lel I'm a different trip teehee
>Just ignore it.

what is a joke as mentioned by the
>"lol no"
directly under that comment.

I don't mention that I'm a trip. (using this feel thread as an exception)
simple posting will get me called various trips.

>> No.7626738

>>7626710
Maybe she wants to prove that she can do it on her own. Leave her be, jeez.
You're going to make her feel like utter crap if you don't start acting more supportive. How would you feel if you had someone doting over you because they doubted your abilities?

Even if it comes out looking like crap, be like "Wow, that came out looking a lot better than I thought it would. Sure, it needs work, but I underestimated you." Or some shit. Don't let them get away with going full retard if they do, but don't make them feel like shit, either.

I think it'd be really cool if you did something kind like that.

>> No.7626739

>>7626717

Eh Anon, I don't mind. I don't get this whole "Omg shower errrrday!!1"-hype.

As long as you did not do sports or it's an incredible hot day and you sweat you ass off or have any conditions that require to shower everyday, why shower everday?
Of course the chemistry of each person's skin is different, so showering ever day may not be as damaging to some people as it would be to others. But in general showering everyday is bad for your hair, and especially bad for your skin, and does more damage/provides more grounds to grow for bacteria than if you skip a shower every once in a while.

>> No.7626743
File: 1011 KB, 500x240, 1401903022504.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I wish I was a shittier person and could shit on my old roommate

>decide to rent an apartment with friend who'd gone abroad for a year
>friend comes back, is really different, much more cynical, butch, and argumentative
>things start okay, but by october she has started to get really controlling
>ended up making it impossible for me to have people over, as if I did, she'd stomp around, slam cupboards, and be passive aggressive in general for days
>would get pissed at me for doing anything that made noise past 10 or 11pm (even getting water) yet would slam stuff around at 6 in the morning despite my polite requests that she not
>forbade me from touching/using her portion of our communal belongings yet continued to use mine and not even take care of them properly
>had significant other stay at the house when she's out without telling me, even though I said that it made me uncomfortable multiple times
>every time I brought up any issues she guilt tripped me or mentioned the one time I left dishes in the sink for a whole night
>made snide remarks about my lolita and hobbies constantly
>always commented on how much money i spent despite the fact that i earned it by working 20+ hours a week and the fact that she really has no concept of money since her parents pay for everything
By March I was so stressed out by and anxious about the whole situation that I stopped being able to sleep or keep food down. I moved in with my boyfriend but still had to pay rent, and she threw a fit when I mentioned that I might find someone to take over my room mid semester. I didn't, and then she threw another one about how she wanted to live with someone she knew. The only person that was interested could only rent it for half the summer (May/June), and I was just happy to find anyone. I now have to pay July/Aug., and I honestly wish I could cut all ties to her and our mutual acquaintances and leave her to pay all of the rent. I just want it to end.

>> No.7626752

>>7626739
You understand!
That's how I see it as well. I think the expected standard for how often we should be showering is really overdoing it - I've heard more than a few people say how gross it is to not shower daily, or even twice daily.
I see it as wasteful as well.
Also I'm lazy, and I don't think people generally notice if I haven't showered the day of.
I just don't mention it to people because I know someone will make a big deal of it at some point.

>> No.7626761

>>7626743
I'm sorry anon, I know how shitty roommates can be, I myself have had some awful experiences.

>> No.7626763
File: 324 KB, 2000x662, whyudodis.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>see Fanplusfriend new dress concept
>kinda dig Dr. Who
>FUCKING LOVE LONDON
>like Lolita but don't care much, fuckwin looking dress with star city scape yes plz
>dress is now released
>wtf is this shit

I am full of bitter disappointment. ;_;

>> No.7626768

>>7626752
You know what...

You may not have to shower daily, but don't use it as an excuse to be a slob. Wash your privates or the area around them. Pits or whatever other area gets stinky. My family calls them "Indian Showers" because lol dirty savages but yeah do that shit at the very least. Make sure you're clean enough that when you sit near someone they don't have to smell your disgusting vag/peen fumes. Have respect for others and yourself.

>> No.7626769

>be me
>first in line for CDC with shopping service
>ALLTHEEXCITEMENT.jpg
>Weekend of release
>End up in hospital
>Get confused on meds, can't pay
>Miss entire release
>Feels like an idiot
>Consoles self that maybe a girl got her dream dress instead of a scalper
>Waiting for AP USA release

Hold me seagulls. I hurt.

>> No.7626780

>>7626768
If you sweat so much that your pits and vag reek after one day then you probably need to change your life style.

>> No.7626781

>>7626763
You know the fans will buy it anyway.

>> No.7626796

>>7626763
fucking britaboos

Have you actually ever been to London? Have fun getting shanked if you do ever decide to go.

>> No.7626803

>>7626662
>>7626666
>>7626723
I'll never go back to it now, I refuse to ever give in to it again. I'm just so exhausted from being like this, I want to be me again ASAP. I miss myself.

I've been almost a year without cigarettes and alcohol now, but for some reason this one is so much harder. I'll make it eventually!

>> No.7626804

>>7626763

Anon, it was doomed from the beginning. If the dress itself would not suck this hard, the Dr. Who fans would have managed to suck everything good out of it anyway.

Still, cannot wait for all the "Omg Dr Who!!"-speciul snowflake coords from tumblr. But ow even the dress will suck.

>> No.7626821

>>7626804
What this anon said. Fandom and Lolita are not usually a good mix. You should be thankful you dodged that bullet.

>> No.7626822

>>7626276
Dude chokelate is 5'10", I swear she is revered around here. Certainly makes me feel better, being 5'7".

>> No.7626823

>>7626796
*teaboos

>> No.7626824

>>7626752
Wait, is it really that taboo not showering every day? I couldn't do that for the same reasons as you, as well as the fact that my skin would get too dry, even if I turned down the temperature.

>> No.7626828

>>7626822
I'm 6'2..
at least you fit into things.

>> No.7626829

>I refuse to get on tumblr.
>I'm annoyed with the influx of tumblr stuff into my comm.
>I'm sick of tumblr outspoken SJW.
>New girls in my comm are afraid to voice opinions because of about 5 noisy tumblrtards.
>How do I tell them to tone it down nicely?

Also... girls in my comm billing themselves as beauty/ Lolita experts when they aren't... And new girls are listening.
>Also constantly invited to these beauty guru's make up events.
>Decline politely, keep getting asked.

>> No.7626842

>>7626780
Dude, sweat means you've been doing work. Work is a good thing. Why would you want to change that?

Are you trying to come off as a fat, lazy cunt? Because you are. You're coming off as a smelly and disgusting one, too.

>> No.7626843

>>7626780
Also, bodies are different. You may not realize how much you smell like shit.

I find that's usually the case with people who don't take showers. You get used to your own shittiness.

>> No.7626846

>>7626768
Such anger.
If you'd bothered to pay attention, you'd notice that I mentioned that I generally shower before going out/being in public.
I don't need a lesson on not reeking from you, but thanks doe.

I understand showering daily if the type of work you do calls for it, or if you exercise (ie: my father works in construction, and showers after he comes home from work), but the average NEET or office worker or lazy student is not going to smell after a day or two of doing nothing.
Knee-jerk, reactionary people like you are usually why I don't bother saying anything.

>> No.7626848

>>7626842
I am a long distance runner and obviously I shower after I run or work out. However after my day at work I'm not sweaty or stinky or anything close to that. I wear deodorant, and am told I smell nice pretty often.

>>7626843
This may be true, since neither my mom or I sweat except for under extreme physical stress. It just drives me nuts when people act like you have to shower every day or your filthy. I don't know a single person who showers every day of the year unless they're an athlete with practice every day.

>> No.7626858
File: 64 KB, 470x688, 390.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>working out ideas to cosplay a character
>looking up references
>being reminded that they are not a main character, so finding barely anything

>> No.7626860

>>7626846
Of course I'm angry, I hate it when people don't shower Jesus Christ. I went to school in a hick town full of rednecks that didn't like showering because "I don't feel like it, I'm too lazy! Rub some dirt on, it's good for ya!"

That past experience was so unpleasant. Going to school with people who smell like cat piss letting their odor flood the hallways is awful. That's why I'm so angry. It's so foul to think about. It makes me so angry to think that people could be so self-centered that they don't even offer others a common courtesy.

I'm glad you at least take showers before going outside or meeting other people. The people around me haven't been as considerate.

My boyfriend is a lazy college student. When I found out he didn't shower daily after I had just finished sucking his dick I nearly cried. I sucked his dick. The least he could do is clean it beforehand for me. It sucks when not even sucking dick will get you what you want.

>> No.7626868

>>7626848
I'm sorry.
I feel like saying people can go without showering once in a while will make them think they can take it to the extreme, you know? I've been around so many people who do.

>>7626846
I'm sorry for getting so angry at you, too.

>> No.7626873

>>7626848
>I don't know a single person who showers every day of the year unless they're an athlete with practice every day.
I shower everyday and everyone around me does as well. And I used to think people who didn't were disgusting.
Thing is I'm from a hot country where it's to take 2 or more daily showers in the summer and at least 1 in the winter.
When I lived in Europe for a while, I still showered everyday even in the winter, but I still noticed the "need" for a shower just wasn't the same, because of the difference in temperature and lifestyle.

>> No.7626876

>>7626873
*where it's normal
ugh, sorry about the missing word and everything else, that wasn't worded very eloquently.

>> No.7626879

>>7626876
Hey, don't worry about it, you're good. You type a lot better than most native English speakers, haha.

>> No.7626886

>>7626868
that's OK, anon. We all get mad at some things. I just don't like the dichotomy of you either shower daily/twice daily, or you're a filthy sow.

>> No.7626907

>>7626886
I agree that we shouldn't shower daily, too.

I shower daily because if I don't, I smell really awful and my hair gets really greasy. I do absolutely nothing and I still smell bad. If you don't smell as awful as I do when I don't shower, though, then I don't think it's that bad if you skip a day.

You clean cuts you get, right? Disinfect and dress them and everything? Please don't neglect to do that. It could hurt you if you don't. Not trying to imply that you don't; I want to gently remind you because I forget, too.

>> No.7626919
File: 996 KB, 500x268, Cry 002.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fugg this, I'm totally dropping my friend. She gets my hopes up all the time, then when the time comes, she goes a wall.
She only listened to me when I mentioned Taobao Order.
I'm so pissy

The school called back but can't accept me til I'm better and that's a huge punch in the face, I just give up.

My hair is falling out and there's nothing I can do about it , I'm this close to shaving it off.

Seagulls, I'm going through so much struggle right now, I can't deal with this anymore.

>> No.7626930

>>7626919
Calm down calm down.

1. Get rid of that so-called friend. We ain't love no hoes. You shouldn't, either.
2. That's fine, learn some stuff on your own and focus on getting better. The sooner you do that, the sooner you get in the college.
3.I can't help you with that. You've probably heard the "Don't stress or it'll fall out even faster" bs hundreds of times.

Cry into your pillow and take a long ass nap. That's what I do when I'm stressed. It helps to calm me down.

>> No.7626935

>>7626919

maybe your friend doesn't even understand your feelings and maybe you should message your friend and talk it out, because maybe your friend doesn't know how to talk to you because she thinks you're still mad at her?

>> No.7626937

>>7626907
Hair being greasy after a day is usually just your body being too used to you showering everyday. That will stop when you make a permanent change to other days or wahtever.

While girls seem to be more anal about showering so much even though you shouldnt, they also are the ones that have more products to deal with sweat and odor. Body mists and perfumes help with normal body odor. I wish we used wipes too because that shit is amazing in the summer.

>> No.7626947

>>7626937
Really? I feel so nasty whenever my hair gets greasy that I don't want to feel that feeling anymore and I give up and just scrub myself silly.

I'll find a week where I'm not doing anything and start doing it then. I'll stock up on those wipes you mentioned. I love wipes, too and it's Summer over here. The cooling sensation would be amazing.

>> No.7626986

>>7626796
I am British. I still love London. Lived in Wimbledon up until late last year; job moved, so I had to move with it.

>> No.7626998

>tfw made a cosplay fb page so randos will stop messaging your private account
>tfw too modest to tell anyone about it
I genuinely don't care about e-fame or anything; I'd just like the cosplayers/con-goers I've already friended to know that's where I'll be posting my stuff from now on, but I feel tacky inviting people to like it and am afraid someone would call me an attention whore if I just posted a link to inform people instead.

>> No.7627015

>>7626738

I didn't tell her "oh you're going to be awful let me do it", I told her I would help and show her what to do and where to go. She's never done any sewing or wig styling, and I offered to show her how to do it and help her out, but she said no, and what she planned to do is all the beginner cosplayer mistakes ("I can show you where to look for wigs!" "Oh I'm just going to dye my hair and get extentions" for example)

I am excited she's interested, but I know she has no idea what she's doing and I want to help her in the right direction so she doesn't get stuck in a bad or closet cosplay rut. I'm not going to push her about it, but I wish she'd let me help her out.

>> No.7627020

>>7626998
I'd either make a single status about it, or just message the cosplayers/con-goers you've friended and let them know that's where you post your shit.

How many messages do you get from randos do you get?

>> No.7627028

>>7626860
>My boyfriend is a lazy college student. When I found out he didn't shower daily after I had just finished sucking his dick I nearly cried. I sucked his dick. The least he could do is clean it beforehand for me. It sucks when not even sucking dick will get you what you want.

>Not knowing this before sucking his dick
>Not realizing during

Do you wrap your lips around anything?

>> No.7627037

What would you do if people started picking on your siblings? I took my brother to his first con a few weeks ago and were saying he was creepy.
I was with him the whole time and all he did was ask people for pictures, but he's kinda shy and not very good looking. Maybe it was that. I know he was polite to everyone.

>> No.7627042

>>7626947
Different anon. I definitely like my hair a lot better now that I don't wash it every day. Plus, I can afford better shampoo and conditioner now!
During the summer, the max number of days I can go with my hair still looking good is about 3, but during the winter I can go the better part of a week. My advice is to just buy a bottle of dry shampoo and power through it.

I do still shower nearly every day, even if it's just some warm water and Dr. Bronner's lathered on my face and pits. Granted, I'm on the final cusp of teenage-dom, have somewhat oily skin, and live in the humid as balls American south, so rinsing off daily is kind of necessary to avoid griminess.
Seriously, this whole debate on whether or not to shower daily can and should vary.

>> No.7627048

>>7627020
I'll probably do that, you are right, I just feel so shy and silly and don't want it to be mistaken as "promoting" myself for e-fame.

Since A-Kon, I've had five "hey bb" messages and twelve friend requests from dudes I didn't even talk to at the con who saw pictures of me tagged in an album. I took the tag off as soon as I realized that that's why it was happening. It usually happens after every con, but only ever two or three before. Not a huge deal, I know, but it still makes me uncomfortable.

>> No.7627051

>>7627028
While, yeah, it would definitely be polite on his part to at least wash his junk off before someone's gonna put their mouth on it, if you can't even tell before he tells you, does it really matter that much?

>> No.7627052

>>7627037
If they're saying it directly to you, ask why they found him creepy and either explain his behaviour or tell him to adjust it, depending on whether or not their complaints are legitimate. Otherwise, I dunno, encourage your brother to take care of his looks and be more confident and nevermind bitches who make fun of shy, ugly nerds.

>> No.7627053

>>7626736
Newfag summerchild here, could someone explain trip to me?

>> No.7627058 [DELETED] 

>>7627048
Why would you feel any more comfortable about it over a page? You're going to get the same messages and comments from total strangers.

>> No.7627060

>tfw brolita and too scared to go to meets or take pics cause people can be mean.

I think I look pretty good, but a lot of creepy guys out there have given us decent brolitas a bad reputation :(

>> No.7627061
File: 78 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mtlo3naeym1qh6ohxo1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Be a guy that never cosplayed before
>Really want to cosplay Johhny Joestar
>Have similar build and facial structure but I think I'm pretty bad looking
>The thought of cosplaying for the first time ever makes me super nervous

;_;

>> No.7627063

>>7626752
>A-are you me?

I feel you anon. I shower about the same amount you do. I don't smell, and keep myself clean.
I have the same reasons you do. Showering can be difficult for me if I'm feeling sick.

>> No.7627071

>>7627051
This is what I thought while reading that. Even slightly unclean dick has a pretty overwhelming smell, imo, so if she wasn't gagging after a whiff of it, it probably wasn't that bad.

>> No.7627073

>>7627048
Yeah I hear you there, I thought about making a page before but I just don't want the attention, or e-fame/e-drama. I don't tag myself(or let others tag me) in con albums and I don't post much, so few people ever find me.

I've sent messages/friend requests to people after cons before, but only people I talked for for a decent period of time. Only once did I not get one back, but I have a feeling she gets a lot of "hey bb" messages too.

>> No.7627077

>>7626503
Are you in the Vancouver comm, by chance?

>> No.7627078

>>7627061
If you have a similar build and facial structure to Johny, you're not bad looking. Cosplaying for the first time is pretty nerve-racking, I still get nervous putting on cosplays in my hotel rooms before heading out to a con "Oh God what if no one likes it? What if something breaks?" etc. Once you just do it it feels a lot better.

>> No.7627079

>>7627073
That makes sense. I had never really cared about other people tagging me before, but...yeah, obviously rethinking it now, haha. Thanks for your feedback on the matter!

Oh, yeah, I have no problem if it's someone I've actually spoken to. Hell, if it was someone who saw me tagged somewhere and wanted to talk cosplay, I would probably respond. But these were guys I don't remember interacting with sending straight up flirting messages or just the blank friend request. Bleh.

>> No.7627087

>>7627079
No problem!

I hate blank friend requests, especially if I'm unsure if I know them or not, I've accepted them before looked at who they were and removed them before...

>> No.7627116

>Spend copious hours and tons of money helping out a "friend" make patterns, cut and sew skirts for her startup business
>This is not easy as I live in a different city, take $30 train ride to her apartment, 3hr round trip, plus easily 6-8hrs helping her each time
>Talk her out of doing a pleather circle skirt because it is a HEINOUS IDEA
>Give her lots of good ideas for new garments which she has since implemented
>Don't mind because I think she's my friend

>Month later, I need character reference letters in order to be approved by an apartment co-op Board so I have a place to live
>Ask friend whom I helped for paragraph-long reference
>Literally all she needs to write is that she worked with me professionally and that I am reliable, nice, and not a meth dealer
>I did the work voluntarily and I know she doesn't owe me anything, but this is such a little thing I think, don't expect there to be any issues
>She completely ignores me. Doesn't even respond to my message asking her to write it to say "no, sorry I'm busy" or anything, just total silence
>Guess we weren't really that good of friends...bitch.

>> No.7627138

(1/2)
>Few months ago
Buy first dress from seller(Babby's First Burando!). Seller takes over a week to post item without letting me know(srsly if you are selling something communicate with your buyer, I had no problem with the delay just say listen I mightn't get a chance this week, I can post it next week - I think I'm too used to eBay sellers and shops). Anyway item arrives, super excited, try it on and it fits and I didn't think to check for damage/stains.

>46 days after purchasing item
Noticed there was stains I never noticed when I received the item(not caused by me, item was kept in a dress bag after trying on - never thought to check upon arrival as girl is in my comm and I trusted her, won't make that mistake again!). Also noticed missing buttons etc. and missing stitching in the matching headbow. Pissed off at my stupidity, and the fact that she never mentioned this stuff, as I would have offered 50 less on asking price to cover drycleaning and repair. Chalk it down to bad luck and being a Grade A noob.

>> No.7627141

(2/2)
>Today
Meet up is planned next week. Babby's first meet-up, so excited to meet the members of my comm.
Pull out outfit and see what I need to freshen up and also need to tackle my dress. Make a list of what I need to repair dress, buttons etc. Dress skirt gets flipped upside down and all I see is stains, brown stains. I start freaking out and panicking until I realised that I have colour catching sheets and stain remover... What luck! Check the label and it seems like its okay for washing at 30C. Fuck it into the washing machine and 5 colour catcher sheets and wash that shit. Think nothing of it and when washed hang it on the line to dry.

Take in dress when it's dry and give it a cursory look, nothing bad so far until I see the animals on the print, perfectly black dye dots are on the animals! Now I am freaking out, I tried the shampoo and cold water trick, not working. So now I'm washing it in the machine again with cold water and stain remover in the vain hope that it will do something and honestly I feel like I'm going to cry(I know that sounds stupid, but I was so looking forward to wearing this coord and meeting the girls in my comm, now I can't). If this doesn't work I don't know what I will do, probably have to cancel on going to the meet.

>> No.7627142

>>7627079
tag your cosplay page in the photos instead!

>> No.7627199

>>7624981
>I wouldn't want to date a virgin though.

Why?

>> No.7627201

>>7626768
I always thought terms like that ("Indian/Mexican showers") were more of a reference to the fact that those are dry countries where you have to conserve water and prioritize drinking it over washing in it?

>> No.7627213

>>7627201
From my brief time in (admittedly poor and rurals areas) India you take bucket showers there, and there aren't many showerheads that are for more than decoration.

>> No.7627217
File: 27 KB, 245x296, tumblr_inline_n7b9du3Mol1rhp1d4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7626271
>bought vvip tickets to kpop concert in excitement months ago
>win photo pass as well
>realize i would rather go to con with friends
>try to get refund for ticket or at least sell it
>too late to get a refund/can't sell without old card number, has my name on it, more issues
>mfw customer service didn't help
>gonna have to wait until winter/spring for good cons to go to and get enough money

>> No.7627225

>>7627141
Outfit just finished washing, stains have been lightened somewhat but I figure I'm not going to get much more out of the print, I'm hoping to fuck it's not too noticeable

>> No.7627228

>>7627217
You can't do both?

>> No.7627233

>>7627199
I said it's unattractive.

>> No.7627238

Not feels but confession:
I want a sugar daddy. I want to be spoiled with burando and cute clothes.
But I'm a small petite asian, whereas all the female profiles on sugar daddy sites that I browsed are hot white chicks.
Also I'm afraid that if I get a sugar daddy, I'll get too accustomed with being spoiled and will have a hard time with relationships in the future.

>> No.7627239

>>7626629

Speaking from experience. He probably doesn't give a shit about his hair. Tell him how to do it and he will.

>> No.7627256

>>7627238
its easy to get sugar daddies.
its also easy to get stalkers threatening to bring a gun to your house when you drop them.

you will have a hard time with relationships.
but right now I have so much money I buy everything for me and muh bae

>> No.7627269

>>7627233
Not that guy but would it be in my best interest to lie about it when the occasion arises? Even if it were someone that genuinely had feelings for me

soz for off topic. back to feeling
>tfw about to reach goal body and will finally be able to do shirtless cosplays without feeling insecure (body dysmorphia)

>> No.7627276

>>7627217
>have morbidly obese acquaintance I know through a mutual friend
>complete ita who can't squeeze into fully shirred items even
>tried to co mod a lolita advice blog regardless
>she bought from Bodyline recently
>she's never worn it because obviously the dress will never fit her
>I think she only bought it so she could claim to have something lolita
>occasionally I be a bitch and ask if she's worn it yet even though she will never lose weight to fit it
>it goes right over her head everytime
>gives me a non weight-related excuse as to why it hasn't happened yet
>imsuchabitch.jpg

>> No.7627284

>>7627256
>its easy to get sugar daddies
How did you get yours, anon? I'm just looking at sugar daddy sites right now.

>> No.7627290

>>7627256
do you ever get scared when you go to meet your sugar daddy for the first time? maybe i'm too paranoid but I think shit like
>omg could be murderer/rapist

to be honest, it'd be fucking wonderful to have a sugar daddy because I'm swimming in college loans, work so fucking much to pay for school, and barely have money/time for hobbies. I just want to live my prime years a little. but maybe I'm just being selfish for wanting one really badly. sigh

>> No.7627293

I would like a sugar daddy for brand, but I hate sex. I hate everything about it.

Sometimes, I think about pro-domming for brand money. I don't have to have sex, and I get to have that power rush.

>Am I awful?

>> No.7627295

>>7627269
I wouldn't want to be lied to, but I guess that's the best option for you.

It'd be better if you got an escort and learned a few things, of course keeping that to yourself.

>> No.7627298

>>7627284
internet. any place with desperate males.
never had to leave my house.
4chan threads.

I met ones in person that gave me super expensive things in public places.

>> No.7627301

>>7627053
"waaah summer!11"
Not even that anon, but that shit is annoying as fuck.

>> No.7627303

>>7626919
>a wall
I think you mean AWOL (absent without leave).

Now to actually be helpful, maybe set aside an hour or two and have a bath, or paint your nails, or something else that can help relieve stress and help you forget about everything. Then, when you come back to it, you might be able to tackle it better.

Also, definitely drop that friend. Tell her she's a disappointment, she stresses you out, that she's shitty, and you want an ACTUAL friend, not just a fair weather friend. Or just type it up and delete it and never speak with her again, might help get some of your anger and frustration out.

>> No.7627304

>>7627298
Did yours always want sex? Did they ever want something else, like fetish or ageplay?

I'm so curious. I'd have to set limits for myself... but I want burando.

>> No.7627306

>>7627051
There are tons of things that don't smell bad that have billions of germs on them.

Dirt, doorknobs, phones, steering wheels, the list goes on.

Just wash your dick before having your SO suck on it, guys.

>> No.7627327

>>7627201

Never heard it called either of those. Marine showers is what we call them

>> No.7627330

>>7626277
Why not being a manly brolita??

>> No.7627335

>>7627304
no. they just want people to talk to.
be the girl of their fantasies and they'll send you stuff

>> No.7627344

>>7627053
someone who has a name, then a code after their name, like this.
they are hated and treated like scum, details about them are hunted down, rumors circle about them/made up and people blindly believe them when they're really just people.

never put on a trip. pity those dumb enough to do.

>> No.7627347

>>7626582

Roaming /fit/izen here.

Full ATG squats will strengthen your knees, and give you butt, but mostly Deadlift for your butt.

>> No.7627349

>>7627335
Seriously?! I can fulfill any type of fantasy, but I can't do physical things. I really want to have an in depth conversation with a Loli that has a sugar daddy. None of you are in the South, are you?

>> No.7627353

>>7627344
Oh. Thank you for the info. I wouldn't do a tripcode at all. I don't want people knowing who I am. That way no one will see the shame of my black soul on here.

Sage for OT

>> No.7627365

>>7626578
I don't do anymore bday parties since middle school, my life is boring as yours.>>7626686
>i know dat feel
>>7626686
Anon, i'm with you.
>>7626695
Yes, also them.
>>7626717
I'm still partly hikki but i have a good hygiene. I become paranoid if i don't wash myself, when i was in high school instead i didn't care that much about hygiene.
>>7626768
Yes, you are right.
I still do this but only during winter along with a full shower 1/2 times a week. In the rest of the year i shower everyday. Instead about hair i wash them 3/4 times a week, they get dirty fast all the year long.
>>7626843
>>7626842
I don't do any physical work and i'm very lazy but at least i wash myself everyday. Being clean is a good thing for yourself and others too, i cannot stand people who stinks like they don't touch water from ages.
>>7626860
I just.... puked.

>> No.7627368

>>7627353
Wow, so newfag. I can't even sage correctly.

>Sits in the corner of shame.

>> No.7627372

>>7626848
>I don't know a single person who showers every day of the year unless they're an athlete with practice every day.

So you go around asking every single person you know how often they shower...?

Even if you sit around doing nothing, your body produces oils and whatnot that will make you dirty and smelly. Sometimes it's okay to skip a day, but 2 is just gross.

>> No.7627377

>>7627368
Haha, it's okay, sage just goes in the email field.

some happy feels
>tfw you make something new for the first time and it looks pretty good
>tfw you ask a friend to cosplay with you and she's just as excited as you about it

>> No.7627390

>>7627295
What is the big deal about being a virgin? Both of my boyfriends were virgins the first time we had sex (although so was I with the first one). It's only a big deal if it's due to the guy being an asshole or having no understanding of how to interact with people whatsoever. If a girl doesn't want to be with you because you've never had sex and that alone, I would think of it as a blessing in disguise.

>> No.7627410

>>7627015
Let her make mistakes, then. That's how people learn.

>> No.7627424

>>7627269
>>7627295
>>7627390

Don't listen to girls about this, they are retarded.

I lost my virginity to a girl -because- I implied I slept with a lot of women. I told this story on /b/ a bout a week ago in a condom buying thread. The jist is I used to jerk off into condoms and would constantly buy them twice a week from a girl who worked at the store I worked at. She finally asked me why I bought so many and I said why don't you give me your number so you can find out.

Anyways.
Don't fucking tell her, honestly, its not really her concern or any of her god damn business. There are things that are harmful to lie about, but not having had sex is not.

Chicks want an experienced man, but if you're post20 with no experience you're treated like a freak off nature so its harder to -get- experienced.

To that fucking retard telling you to get an escort, don't. You'll regret it and when you finally break and tell someone of the first time you'll be fucking ashamed as hell.

>> No.7627431

>>7627424
I don't think it's weird, but maybe that is because I'm a virgin, too? Do guys prefer a virgin or experienced in the mid-20s?

>> No.7627433

>>7627431
From my perspective:

If I was looking for long term girlfriend or wife material I would prefer if she was a virgin. That's of course assuming halfway into the relationship she doesn't get second thoughts and wants to experiment with other guys.

If I'm looking for short term or one time, its fairly irrelevant but a girl who knows what she wants, likes, and is experienced can be fun.

That being said, like my post earlier, its mostly irrelevant.

>> No.7627437

>haven't been able to cosplay since highschool because of hectic schedule
>it's been 6 years since then and every time a con rolls around I just try and focus on completing one costume
>every time something comes up be it money issues or time constraints that won't let me spend the time looking for and making things

It's so fucking frustrating. I've even tried doing simple as shit costumes but even then I never find the one item I need for it.

>> No.7627463
File: 2.39 MB, 1280x720, 1403303738248.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7627390
>>7627424
I was the one that asked, because I'm 21 and know in the near future it's going to happen
>moving to a college town for uni in fall
>having my own place
I just never felt ready for it up until now
But I wouldn't settle for an escort
Thanks for the advice

>> No.7627467

>>7626573
>jus stop carrriinn!!

Lmfao, that shit ass advice. So much easier said than done.

>> No.7627489

>>7627467
It's literally all you need to do, though. If putting other people's opinions ahead of your own makes you unhappy, then you need to stop caring about them and focus on yourself and what YOU want/need. It is a difficult road and it can be irritating to be told point blank to "just do it", but that doesn't make it shitty or irrelevant advice to give.

>> No.7627492

>make my first FB post to local lolita comm
>have social anxiety, but I've been putting myself out there, so it's getting SO much better to handle
>want to look into meet-ups, but I'm very shy when trying to strike up conversations
>ask about meet ups, what they're like, how to comm and it's members are, and tell people I'd like to meet them
>excited because people are responding positively
>people eventually talk about a casual coffee meet
>hesitantly bring up a cute cafe in my area
>lots of people seem super stoked about going
>sift through dates and create an event that seems to fit people's time schedules
>soproud.jpg
>then everyone who posted suddenly says they won't be able to make it.
>event is only up for one hour before I frantically take it down in shame.

Fucking hell.
I guess I'll just lurk around again and see if I can muster up the courage to attend a meet somewhere else. someday.
I'm tired of being a lone lolita in my town, and I'd like to chat with other girls irl!

Then I get to thinkin' that I'm actually super boring and don't have many interests.
Then I feel shitty again.

Shiiiiiiiiiiit.

>> No.7627493

>Going to a small con called Sukoshicon.
>Doesn't seem like much of anything, but owner is a friend, asked me to help out.
>Okay, sure
>Go to con, end up helping out while dude's gf watches my art table.
>Come back, art originals have cupcake residue on them, things are missing.
>My 600$ Dollfie is stolen.
>Dude who runs con refuses to help because of 'negative publicity.'
>Lose money on con. Guy refuses to help since he said I was "volunteering".
>Never go again.
>Still missing my BJD to this day.

>> No.7627502

>>7627431

Wouldn't matter much to me either way.

I would prefer a girl who hasn't slept with the whole town. But, that is more a personality thing than anything.

>> No.7627517

>>7627492
Its easier to start the event up first, then give options on what days would fit people's schedules.

>> No.7627521

>>7627433
This is probably why you had to lie about yourself to get laid, girls dont want to deal with stupid double standards. Really all that you did >>7627424 is that you acted and look confidence and good in bed, but that is just for a hook up. She probably could tell you were shit in bed like any virgin is, and so it wont get you anything more than a one night stand.

Guys are more scared about being virgins than girls are with being with virgin guys. Being honest is better because they can at least know it will be shit sex and teach you to be decent instead of the disappointment that you will bring by lying through your teeth.

>> No.7627529

>>7627521
You couldn't be more wrong, we dated for 3 years.

>> No.7627586

Here's a feel
The noobs in my comm are driving me crazy! shitting up the fb comm with newbie posts, the newbies acting like experts and giving other newbies advice, everyone's sighing and rolling their eyes behind thier pc screens and it's taking everything not to be a dick

>> No.7627593

>>7626276
Periods tend to stop bleeding when you're submerged in water. I forget the exact reason, also the chlorine keeps most stains that would happen off. Just buy a razor and tampons, not like you don't have time.

>> No.7627594

>>7627586
Are you an ATL lolita?

>> No.7627595

>>7627593
Myth.

>> No.7627596

>>7627594
AZ, I'm sure this is going on in a bunch of comms. I just had to get it off my chest

>> No.7627597

>>7627595
Really? That's what people always tell me, and I've never experienced it any differently. Water = no period. As soon as you get out of water = blood everywhere.

>> No.7627614

>>7627593
The flow is probably slowed somewhat by the reduced effect of gravity in water, not some magical voodoo.

>> No.7627624

>>7627614
magical voodoo sounds more kawaii

>> No.7627631

>>7626919

I had to dump two friends recently, anon.

When someone treats you badly, especially when you try to treat them well, they're not worth it anymore.

You will be okay. Breathe deep and remember that you'll be okay.

>> No.7627645

>>7627586
lets spam the comm page with our coords and maybe they'll realize how shit they look in comparison and make an effort to be better

>> No.7627685

>want to get more into cosplay
>have a shitty job that barely covers normal expenses
>start side shops selling cute accessories and open for art commissions
>get one commission and sell one accessory
>feel like a failure in all aspects of life

>> No.7627692

>>7626691
just watched it. man that made me feel some feels. thanks a lot for the rec, I loved it.

>> No.7627708
File: 1022 KB, 500x282, tumblr_mi89tsJAV71s4hbkyo1_r2_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7627685
You aren't a failure, and I wish I could give you a hug

>> No.7627712
File: 51 KB, 500x508, bc im happyyyyy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7626686
ok so I was going to ask but google delivered

>How will I know which table(s) are the munch?

>There’s lots of ways. Every munch host runs their munch in their own unique way. But some of the more common things to do/look for:

>You can ask the restaurant staff for the “internet group” or “munch group”
>You can look for the table with all the teddy bears and other plushies
>You can look for people wearing the Littles and Baby Pride pin on their clothes and bags, or perhaps for a table with a little paper tent with the pride symbol on it.
>Look for the table where people seem to be having the most fun!

>> No.7627720

There's a dress I want on YA and I was going to bid on it through From Japan but the seller didn't accept proxy bids. So I emailed Japonica to see if that would work and they're being really annoying. I don't usually use them anymore unless I have to because they always overcharge me and the customer service has been steadily going downhill.

They sent me a PP invoice and I paid straight away. Hours later they sent an email being confused because the name on my email and the shipping address were different. I ship to my mum's place as my mail often gets stolen. They were really confused despite the fact that I have made 10+ orders with them which I shipped to that address and it is listed in their database as my confirmed shipping address. Now they are taking hours to reply but I think they're saying that they won't ship to that address at all anymore. They said "Usually, we ship the item to PayPal Confirmed Shipping Address only. we don't ship the item to the different address (not yourself ) to avoid the trouble." I don't understand why this is a problem all of a sudden. I have even shipped to a friend's place on a few occasions. I bet they're not even going to bid...

>> No.7627721

>>7627293
As long as it's safe and consensual, and both you and the client enjoy it, I don't see any problem with it.

That being said, it's way better if you actually like doing it, as opposed to doing it just for the money. It is actual work, after all, so if you don't enjoy it then it will wear you down.

>> No.7627727

>>7627593
>>7627595
No, actually, it is true. It's because the water pressure from the pool is greater than the pressure of the period blood trying to get out. But that's only when you're submerged. Once you walk out of the water you're fucked.

>> No.7627757

>>7626686

little and a lolita here, although my fashion doesn't reflect it (classic mostly)

we have had an influx of girls who claim to be littles but aren't really? it's really annoying, even the littles community has grown to include a lot of girls who i would never call a little, it's really frustrating. i think it's a trend right now on tumblr

>> No.7627760

>>7627293
I was looking into sugaring for a while, and it's possible (just difficult) to do it without having sex. There are guys willing to make arrangements like that, just don't string them along with promises of sex that you won't keep.

I want to be a sugar baby, I just don't have time right now. I'll probably go back into searching for a daddy after the summer ends.

You're not awful.

>> No.7627767

>tfw friend wants to cosplay casual harley quinn even though she's never read the comics
>tfw I love her to much to say anthing

>> No.7627772
File: 358 KB, 1014x799, 1353821514245.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7627721
>it is actual work after all, having a sugar daddy

>> No.7627774

>>7627767
If you really were her friend, you'd tell her not to do that.

>> No.7627775

>>7627772
>earn money from doing a thing
>lel not a REAL way to earn money

I'm sure their pockets differ

>> No.7627779

typical
>tell friend i want to cosplay x character
>friend "I WANTED TO COSPLAY X TOO"
>days later publishes on fb about future x cosplay

>> No.7627780
File: 141 KB, 1280x720, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Friends post progress shots with their cats chillin in the photos.
>Anon's posting their fluffy black cats in the room thread
>Mfw, they look like my cat I had to put down earlier this year because of cancer, I miss her, and I can't adopt a new one until we move into a bigger place.

>> No.7627783

>>7626290
Hi Nina

>> No.7627786

>>7627774
Yeah...I'm just too passive to say anything. She's also done a fem!Loki and wants to do a Party Thranduil cosplay next year....

I mean she's great, and I mean as long as she's happy that's the main thing but....eurgh

>> No.7627787

>>7627783
Grrrr. Nia, damn autocorrect.

>> No.7627794

>>7627780
I know that feel anon. My cat passed away and it was the day after the day that my father passed away the year before. So now whenever I see big, grey fluffy cats that look like her I think of her which then reminds me of my dad and it's a pretty awful cycle...

>> No.7627942

>>7627424
Not all girls are the same, anon. I'm a 21-year old girl and I lost my virginity at 20 so I wouldn't look down on a 20-something virgin guy. In fact the guy I lost my virginity to, my bf or 6 months, was also a virgin at 20. It happens. It doesn't mean the person is somehow inferior if they don't have any experience. Sex isn't the world's most amazing thing, I don't understand why it gets put on a pedestal so often. It's great when you're doing it with a person you love and trust but sex for just the sake of sex is kinda empty and honestly no better than masturbating.
Sorry for completely off topic.

>> No.7627947

>>7626331
>>7626700
>>7627783

I am every trip. I am CI, I am voldie, I am Nina, I am Francis, I am Jebus of /a/ I am ___ trip flavor of the month, or the trip name who is just on the tip of your tongue I am everyone and everyone. thank you for noticing.

>> No.7627952

>>7627431
>Do guys prefer a virgin or experienced in the mid-20s?
Men prefer virgins, but women and men want different things so that makes virgin men unattractive.

>> No.7627963

>>7626919
Don't be afraid to burn bridges, and remember that you only fail when you stop trying. You'll get into your school!

>> No.7627967

>>7627424

>tfw 23 year old who prefers virgins

Am I the only person who has this preference? Males with 'tons of' experience scare me a little.

>> No.7627968

>>7627967
Everyone knows you gay men have weird preferences.

>> No.7627969

>>7627968

I'm a girl, but I'm bi, so I guess you got like 33% of it right.

>> No.7628044

>>7626706
I was wondering what happened to you! You were around a lot when I first started visiting /cgl and getting into lolita, so seeing you pop up on tumblr makes me feel really nostalgic.

>> No.7628047
File: 15 KB, 444x444, oh boy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7627256

Holy shit you were right.

My profile was approved on an SB site last night while I was asleep and I've already been bombarded by messages.

Men are so easy bahahahaha. I like how I get to take my pick too, instead of the other way around!

>> No.7628050

>tfw male
>tfw want to cosplay something "sexy"
>tfw unsure what I should pick

>> No.7628054

>>7628047
A lot of messages doesn't always turn into a decent SD, though.
I tried to get into this a month or two back, and everyone turned out to be huge flakes who didn't really want to do their part.
Maybe if you're in a big city it's different, but SBing is not some guaranteed way to get more burando.

>> No.7628055

>>7628050
Naked Snake, bam!

>> No.7628063

>>7628044

I was so so so awful then. I like to think I've improved a bit since then. My attitude is better. I don't really use that handle any more, I just sort of dropped it and moved away from it.

>> No.7628076
File: 25 KB, 640x480, 708125_1304523821542_full.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Work at the same restaurant for about 3 1/2 years now
>Have a coworker that I have always had a huge crush on
>He flirts with me a ton and we're pretty close (just at work)
>I'm too shy to ever ask him to hangout with me outside of work
>One year ago, he comes into work with a wedding ring on his finger
>No announcement that he was engaged, no wedding pictures on fb, has only been dating girl he married for 6 months, so this caught me totally off-guard
>Approach him, ask if it's a prank, he says no
>I'm heartbroken

I feel so incredibly stupid even though it's been a year. I thought I actually had a chance with him. A few months back, he and I ended up having a very brief affair and while I know that makes me trash for encouraging him to cheat on his wife, I really wish that I could see him more often outside of work. I've tried hard to get over him, but it's tough when I can't distance myself from him since we work together every day.

>> No.7628101

>>7627775

Something about going on vacations, fancy dinners, etc with a rich old man makes it not work.

If you are doing things that other people work to do, it doesn't make it work just because you are being paid.

It basically makes you a prostitute

>> No.7628105

>>7628101
>paid vacation time is prostitution
>paid travel is prostitution
>comped dinners are prostitution
hmmmmm

>> No.7628111

>>7628105

Now you are just being obtuse.

>> No.7628114

>>7628101
Well, yeah, if you're exchanging sexual favors for payment to support your lolita lifestyle you're a prostolita; but as long as it's nothing sexual in the agreement I don't see anything wrong with having a SD

>> No.7628119

>>7628114

I suppose we will agree to disagree.

>> No.7628121
File: 13 KB, 150x150, sadako.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Sold something on LM
>Thought LM had still been down until now, send a message apologizing and giving details waiting for reply before sending invoice
>Person emails later "why haven't you sent an invoice"
>Reply to them apologizing again and just sends invoice
>Thought they'd pay by now so I can go to post office and send it on only day convenient
>They haven't paid yet
>Both my messages I've sent them marked unread
I feel bad about not realizing LM was actually up and they'd waiting on me, but I sent a message before they sent me one and they haven't responded to my 2nd message or invoice either.

>> No.7628123
File: 2.09 MB, 360x202, 69eve.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7626627
You can do it anon! Just find other things to occupy your time like exercise, or knitting, or trying out weird recipes with all the money you're saving and before you know it, you'll be back to feeling normal. <3

>> No.7628125

>>7628114
Being a sugar baby is like being a hostess or something. You're paid for your time but you're still pretending to care, be attracted and flirt, which is almost the same, but it's not due to a loophole.

>> No.7628131

>>7627692
No problem :)

I love it too.

>> No.7628135

>>7628125
whatever you say hooker

>> No.7628142

super dumb first world problem but
>broke as shit since forever
>only enough money to buy one new-to-me (nice way of saying seconds hand) brand piece a year
>desperately want something new, haven't bought anything larger than a bolero since last year
>have to sell something to be able to afford to bring in something new these days
>everything left in my closet is a dream item
sigh.

>> No.7628143
File: 154 KB, 270x180, 1350346506283.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>start college next fall
>scared shitless for overnight freshmen orientation
>actually have fun
>make a good friend
>really excited to go now

It all worked out!

>10-15 lbs overweight
>apple shape
>lost 20 lbs so far
>can't make any progress to lose this 10-15 lbs
>force self to eat well
>"wait this is actually really easy"
>have eaten pretty well this week
>ate well at orientation
>mfw hey maybe i can actually do this

Family ordered pizza last night, I had one slice and a bowl of salad and felt perfectly full! Maybe there's hope for me yet.

>> No.7628146

>>7628143
that's awesome, anon! i've been dieting too and i know how tempting getting more slices of pizza can be... but i'm glad you held back. :) to be honest, after i started eating healthier i can't eat unhealthy food without feeling physically like shit afterwards, so i end up avoiding unhealthy shit anyway.

you can keep going! just make sure that you don't drink too much alcohol in college. too many calories in a drink, and you don't need that right now.

i believe in you~

>> No.7628152

>>7626695
We have a "brolita" like this in our comm, and he skeeves me the hell out. But of course I'm not allowed to be anything but accepting to him because lolitus r lovlies omg no bullying!!1
Also there are some girls here who have been in the comm just as long and also still look like shit, so that probably wouldn't fly as an argument for why he's a fetishist.

I wish they'd all just gtfo. I get not being super great at coording right off the bat, or even a year later. Not everyone has the time/money to look fabulous all the time. It's fine. But these people have been showing up to every single fucking meet for the past 2+ years wearing the same 1-2 outfits and I wish someone would just tell them to fuck off because it's clearly just some kind of costume to them.

>> No.7628166

>>7626717
I'm a NEET and a bit of a hikki, I need to shower every day because I have a perspiration problem. Only wash my hair twice a week though.

I remember at the height of my hikkidom, I didn't bathe very often and I'd end up smelling like what I thought to be chicken shit.

I actually feel paranoid about needing to shower daily but also because someone suggested I have some problem with my vag because I need to shower daily.

Other than this though, I'm really slobby and that's bad as a lolita. Feels bad man.

>> No.7628167
File: 272 KB, 500x375, xdh1f6_large.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>newbie Lolita
>after 1 year, gather courage to join comm
>only went to one meet up, still spaghetti

>meet another newbie Lolita at Uni
>we start talking, I really like her
>ask her if she wants to come to a meet up next month with me
>"Yes Anon, I'd love to!"
>mfw

Oh dear God of the Frills, I hope it works out and we can attend the meet up together. I really like her and not only is she the closest person to a friend I have at Uni, but also in Lolita. Please don't make me drop my spaghettis too hard, and let me become her friend ;_;

>> No.7628192

>just won my friend's b-day gift on Y!auctions
>thought I was never gonna beat last year (dream print + rare cutsew)
>but fuck if I'm not gonna try
>FUCK YEAH

>> No.7628198

>>7628167
I wish I was you, anon. I got into the fashion about a year ago, have been to one meet, and yet despite how nice everyone in my comm seems to be, hardly anyone talked to me even though I tried to strike up conversation with a few girls around my age. I just want a friend who's interested in the fashion; hell, I'd be happy with an online one.

>> No.7628201

>>7628192
; ; you're a good friend anon!

>> No.7628205

>>7627390
I don't get it either. My boyfriend was 25 when I took his virginity and to be honest I was actually glad to be his first girlfriend. I guess because I'm kind of an insecure/jealous bitch.
I was not remotely disturbed about his lack of experience - he just wasn't very interested in sex until we got together. Tumblr would probably call him a ~demisexual~ because he doesn't lust after women he doesn't have a strong connection to. Once he started to love me he started wanting to have sex practically every day. He's such a sweetie and he's ALL MINE

>>7627424
>don't listen to girls about what girls want, they know nothing
Sure man.

>> No.7628207

>>7628135
I'm not sure that you fully comprehend what a hooker does. Hookers sell sexual favors in return for money. The person you are replying to is selling a lie in return for money. No sexual favors included. If you consider that prostitution, then half of the world is involved in prostitution. Because whether or not you're having a shitty day, or if you like your job or not, or if you honestly care about your boss's (or your client's) life story, you still act like everything is fine and have a smile on your face. In effect, you're selling a lie.

>> No.7628208
File: 74 KB, 450x240, 1384626891881.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7628205
>mfw you're me.

>> No.7628209

>>7628198
>I wish I was you, anon. I got into the fashion about a year ago, have been to one meet, and yet despite how nice everyone in my comm seems to be, hardly anyone talked to me even though I tried to strike up conversation with a few girls around my age. I just want a friend who's interested in the fashion; hell, I'd be happy with an online one.

Don't worry Anon, I'm in the same position - I also only went to one meet up, and rarely talked to anyone. I could only keep my social awkwardness in check because I had a friend with me; if she hadn't gone with me I'd probably talked to no one, haha. And the other girl I hopefully attend the meet up with I met at Uni. Ironically due to Lolita (she admired my outfits).

But the point it: Don't expect miracles after one meet up. The other girls are probaby as shy as you, and it's always easier talking to people you know than to the newbie. Maybe you can bring a friend along too? Just don't give up, if they seemed to be nice people, i am sure you can make friends if you attend more meet ups.

>> No.7628278

>>7627077
Yeah.
(Late reply, sorry.)

>> No.7628284

>>7626702
Even with friends, I get nervous before leaving the house.
It's just a matter of pushing myself, even if I'm uncomfortable.
I feel at ease with my boyfriend, but he is a busy bee.

>> No.7628307

>>7627424
reminds me of the first guy i internet dated. He talked about sex constantly and how many girls hes been with and all kinds of experiences he had, yadda yadda. He was a nice dude though besides that so we met up, boned, and broke it off after a few things. he called me damaged goods after we had sex, complaining that me not being a virgin was a big deal and ruined things for me since he was "really into" fucking virigin girls. his attitude and treating me like ass lead to a quick break up, on top of some other logistical things.

so after like 5 years of being broken up he emails me out of the blue and tells me that the reason why he was a complete dick to me was because he was a virgin, and was really jealous about me not being on that same level. he wanted to seem "manly" or some bullshit. I wouldn't have given a shit, and I totally didnt with my current bf (26) who was a virign when we met.

>> No.7628317

>>7628307
>man is a virgin but lies about all the sex he gets out of insecurity
>woman is not a virgin
>OMG EW DAMAGED GOODS
Jealous or not, he's a douche. Someone who deals with his own insecurities by trying to install insecurities in others is a shitty person. Good riddance.

>>7628208
Virginity-taking club secret handshake, go!

>> No.7628427

>qt 3.14 neighbour tried to propose me to hang out with him and his friends
>I spaghettied
>he spaghettied
>realised just afterwards what he was trying to do
>mfw forever socially akward

On another note
>he only saw me outside of lolita
>he is not alternative at all
>looks more like a trader than an actual IT student
>business casual all day everyday
>wait, that woolen coat is at least 600€
>are these italian shoes ?
>mfw I only own two high end items
>mfw I really hope I'm not too pleb for him

>> No.7628434

>>7628054
Yeah, I realized. I got like, maybe 50 people try to contact me?
Only 3-4 people are seriously messaging me right now.

>> No.7628435

>tfw when bought Marine Rose long version in red from last year's IW summer sale b/c short was sold out
>looks terrible on me because long version
>my mom tailored it to be about knee length
>tfw it's still really unflattering and makes me look wide/fat as fuck
>tfw don't want to sell it b/c my mom put so much effort into fixing it for me.
>sorry mom

>> No.7628441

>>7628427
Go ask him out. Forwardness is a great personality trait, especially nowadays considering how "awkwaaaaard " people feel and how large of a percentage of the populace has trouble with social interaction (when not behind a screen). Go ask him out. You'll go out, things will happen, maybe it works out and maybe it doesn't, but it's much better than waiting.

>> No.7628444
File: 43 KB, 460x383, af56581a-7781-4fa9-ac1a-62c3d8027.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7628441
>>7628427
To add onto that: Pic related has happened to me plenty of times. But getting a "no" now is much better than waiting and not asking for a long time only to get that same "no" later. In your case, though, looks like he'll say "yes", which is all the more reason to do so sooner than later.

>> No.7628450

I'm so tempted to just up and leave my life behind. I don't care for my boyfriend anymore, all my friends down here are moving away or just don't make the effort, my job's a dead-end hours-as-and-when sorts deal, I've finished university and I really want a fresh start. Life is bland and boring and I'm only 21, I want to wake up pleased to see the day.

I want to keep in contact with certain friends though, and I have a young puppy I absolutely adore but he's "the family dog". AKA, I bought him and buy his food but because it's the family house and my mum walks him once in a blue moon, he "belongs to the family". If I had the money to move him with me, I'd up stakes right now.

>> No.7628483

>>7628441
I don't want to 'ask him out' because we barely know each other (don't even have his phone number), we basically just bump into one another once in a while and have a chat.
I often go for a walk or to the theatre alone and cross his path, but he is so busy with creating his own business that he won't be up for an impromptu outing.

>> No.7628489

>>7628167
well, i have been going for meets for 2 years and i still don't have a loli friend. i hope you'll find your lolifriend, anon...!

>> No.7628494

>>7628450
I'd say do it if your current life situation is making you unhappy
I'm in a similar circumstance at the moment where I decided to pack up and go because I was dissatisfied with my current life cause the college I was attending (was a commuter school), the friends I had here (were dull & closest friends had already moved for college) and the city where I lived (Miami, hate it here)
I basically wanted to have a real college experience and meet new people so I
>cut contact with all friends
>picked out a place and moving to a new city next month
>transferring to the university there where it's all about campus life
and It feels liberating and exhilarating being able to start anew in a place where not a single person knows me and I have so much of the city to explore
It also feels scary to up and leave everything behind after living there all your life but it's for the best

>> No.7628528
File: 65 KB, 448x466, intense.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7628143
Also, remember one slice of pizza a week isn't going to ruin your entire diet so don't feel guilty for it.
Treating yourself occasionally when you're with your friends is the best way to avoid mad, binge-inducing cravings.
Listen to that other anon and avoid drinking like the plague, though.

>been NEET for a year, finally getting a 9-5
>want to buy everything on the fucking planet
>the two month wait until my first paycheck will kill me

>> No.7628552

>>7628450
>>7628494

Same as you anon I'm fed up with my job, none of my friends live in my hometown etc. So I'm moving 5 hours away to live with my bf soon (small country, pretty much the opposite end) I'm selling everything I don't use to make more money to support myself while I look for a new job there. I can't even wait to have a new job first before I quit my current one.
Scared as shit but I'm going to give it a shot as a new start.
What I;m saying is, if you can go for it- then do it!

>> No.7628553

>>7628528
>the two month wait until my first paycheck will kill me
what the fuck kind of pay period is that

>> No.7628630

>>7628494
>>7628552
Thanks, guys! I'm going to apply for a job I've been eyeing for a while and try to use it as my ticket out of here. If not, I'll do it anyway and take the pup with me!

Thank you for the confidence.

>> No.7628819

>Guy
>Crossplayer
>Passable qt
>Want to do Lolita but want an experienced loli to guide me
>Tfw no loli gf to look go out together and look KAHWAHEE with in public

There are some niche girls that like traps, and probably a tiny niche that would love a bf to do loli with, but alas I will never find her

>> No.7628850

>>7628819
You should get a lolita mentor! It's an online thing, but an experienced girl would probably love to make you kawaii. Maybe you'll even meet your qt lolita gf if you start dressing up on your own.

>> No.7628854

>>7628819
I'm a girl who digs traps, who wears lolita, but I'm married. Sorry buckaroo :(

>> No.7628855

>>7628850

Where do i find one of those

>> No.7628858

>>7627727
No, actually, I've bled in a pool before, it's a fucking myth. The only thing that keeps the stain from happening is the water immediately washing the blood into the massive pool so nobody knows they're swimming in your period.

You also still bleed in the bathtub, the ocean, and every other body of water. It's not as much, but you do still bleed.

>> No.7628861

>>7628855
Online. You could probably find one right here on /cgl/, you exchange facebooks or emails or whatever, and you can talk everything over, send pics of your coords, and she'll help you look your best. I'd say try asking in the lolita general thread if anyone'd be willing to help you out!

>> No.7628871

>>7626577
>insult people's looks
i meant this

>> No.7628879

>>7628871
I think Venus is a qt patootie as well and that >>7626284 should take it as a compliment even though she hates her

>> No.7628882
File: 70 KB, 284x384, 1402678540979.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7626629
Similar problem:
husband is qt as hell, nice face, but dresses like a teenager in jeans and hoodies and his hair is a messy biebercut because he cut his hair that way for the past ten fucking years and never thought to change it
he doesn't wanna wear his glasses yet spends all day staring at the screen and then whines how he can't see across the street, yet his eyesight is "totally fine, anon honey"
hasn't graduated high school yet because he "can't" learn a mandatory foreign (bilingual country, but still) language he needs to pass
yet when I try to change any of this his dumbass sister starts giving me lectures on how I'm supposed to "love him for who he is" and "stop trying to change him" yet she hasn't called him in six months

I don't know what to do, I love him because he's smart and kind but I am sick of his refusing to wash his face and dressing like a fucking american douchebro. Thank god he has to wear a uniform at work

>> No.7628888

>>7628882
oh and before someone tells me to dump him, he is literally perfect in every other way aside from being a lazy nigger who can't dress himself for shit.

>> No.7628904

>>7628882
>>7628888
How is he perfect if he is a looser dropout? You are fooling yourself to think he is smart when he is literally too dumb to wear glasses that he needs.

>> No.7628915

>>7628888
Ah yes, a lazy nigger. Clearly, he is perfect.
If you're not even able to tell him this to his face he's clearly not too perfect after all.

>> No.7628917

>>7628904
Well, he can spell 'loser' correctly, for one, so I don't think you're the one to judge

>> No.7628918

>>7628915
I've told it to him in his face, but he just says "I'm sorry, I won't do it again/I'll try" and does it again and says "sorry I forgot"

>> No.7628954

>>7628819
I'm a lolita and single, maybe we can talk!! Well i'm still buying items and more burando but i like boys who crossdress. But even if i'm still starting i know lots of stuff because i want to avoid looking ita.

>> No.7629056

>>7628954

Sure! Where do you live?

>> No.7629069
File: 115 KB, 500x260, kyary.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7626271
Rushed handmade lolita from the previous feels threads here. I ended up going to the event in the mori coord. It actually turned out fine, since everyone there can recognize mori. But I ended up being the only one there in a non-lolita but still jfashion coord. Everyone was super polite and positive about it, I guess real life isn't CGL.

>> No.7629102

>>7629069
much like real life, most bad things get said behind the back and not directly. the internet is basically a digital form.

>> No.7629113

>>7629102
I'm satisfied with blissful ignorance, luckily.

>> No.7629141

>Dated guy for a three years
>Everything was pretty well
>He breaks up saying "You're my really good friend rather than a girlfriend."
>Fast-forward to now 3 years later
>His facebook status is engaged to some woman "I'm so happy to be marrying my best friend."
Welp.

>> No.7629145

>>7629141
Either he had a late change-of-heart toward what he wanted in a wife, or it was something else and he didn't want to tell you.

>> No.7629148

>>7628278
I hope that wasn't creepy, but I remembered there being a winter swap meet, and we also had the AP tea party.
I'm in the comm too, and I'm super anxious about going to meetups and stuff. If you wanna talk to someone kinda in the same boat I'll leave my email (I'd love to make some new friends!)

>> No.7629151
File: 25 KB, 480x250, elsasob.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>going to uni
>senior year
>changing major to graduate on time hopefully
>made plans to live in campus housing with a good friend of mine so we're not alone
>pressure from parents to move home where i am miserable and contemplating killing myself all last summer
>mom guilting me into staying home for money reasons
>spend two weeks with ldr med student boyfriend away from home
>he's going to be so loaded and i am a depressed mess with shit grades
>tfw feel like a leech
>tfw will probably kill myself if i commute from home
>tfw parents unwilling to change shitty behavior, criticize everything i do, guilt me about everything i spend money on
>tfw just want to get a loan and live on campus or in an apt
>tfw program i want to do is a 2 year college program in canada for 3d animation design, completely different from my stupid liberal arts major
>tfw no idea how i'd get in the program without a portfolio or experience

im considering just taking out a loan and staying in campus housing this year, downloading photoshop and teaching myself how to draw on a tablet. debt sucks so badly but i really don't want to spend the whole year getting shitty grades and being unable to focus or study at home with no emotional support or privacy and then be unable to graduate and move onto a new program because they'll blame it all on me instead of recognizing how much stress they cause me. they don't even take my depression seriously and think i make bad decisions about everything which i don't really understand since they used to hate my boyfriend and thought he was creepy until they found out he's a sweet guy and a med student. all they want me to do is graduate and marry a doctor instead of wishing success for myself. fucking maddening.

>> No.7629155

>>7629145
Eh I don't feel as bad since I've moved on and she's also fat.

>> No.7629157
File: 70 KB, 317x266, youruinedit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A few threads ago I posted about my friends not seeming excited about my birthday / not talking to me a lot / seeming mad at me. Then I updated about how there was a misunderstanding related to a break-up two of them in the group are going through.

Turns out it wasn't a "misunderstanding," the girl is just so incredibly butthurt about me getting along better with her now-ex-boyfriend than she ever did, that she was convinced that I supported/caused the break-up and was trying to steal him from her, and she was actively trying to convince all our other friends that this was the case. It's all over and done with now -- everyone knows I didn't do anything, she was the one being melodramatic and asspained, and he's now kicked her out of his apartment. She deleted her FB and remade and didn't add any of us. Welp.

I'm glad everything's back to normal with my friends, but I am kind of still upset that she would act this way and accuse me of those things considering how many selfless things I've done over the years to help her out of shitty situations she put herself in. Not to mention the fact that she seems to have permanently dropped out of our friend group now that nobody sided with her delusions. Sigh. Bitches be cray.

>> No.7629201

>>7629157
Damn gurl I hear ya. This exact thing happened to my old friends and I, except they believed her. Senior year sucked.

>> No.7629208
File: 1.24 MB, 2209x1884, 1403261167451.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw robots find their mates here.
>>>/r9k/12210009

>> No.7629236

>>7629157
mmm. smelled that dramu a mile a way. thanks for the update, anon

>> No.7629258

>>7626738
No, that's stupid. You're basically saying it's better for someone to go out looking like a hot mess in front of hundreds of people, some of who are going to take pictures than it would be for them to just swallow their pride and accept help.

>> No.7629285
File: 46 KB, 307x485, 1396615676223.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw there's a normalfag inside of me telling me that cosplaying is pathetic and I shouldn't do it anymore because I'm almost 20 and if people at college find out I'll be laughingstock
>but there's also a weaboo telling me to buy a maid costume from bodyline, go to the next con and be kawaii as fuck

>> No.7629291

>>7629285
>tfw 25 year old male
>working on first cosplay

It doesn't matter. Do what you enjoy. If you like cosplaying you should probably do it. I know that initial hump of 20 is kinda scary and you think you should be more adult, but once you get over it its pretty much do whatever you want, adult life is good.

>Literally hanging out with buddy watching cartoons and making cosplay armor.

>> No.7629297

non-cgl related, cheesy feels:

My boyfriend thinks he's ugly. I want to strangle him when he says that because nononononononononono that's far from true. He's really handsome, though unstylish. He got a haircut recently and it looks so good on him, I practically drool. I am such a lucky bitch.

>> No.7629300

>>7629297
my bf doesnt even have hair he has a condition that prevents him from growing body hair but he started taking medicine for it and hes growing methead patches of hair on his head and it looks freaky as fuck

>> No.7629308

>>7629297
What an insecure cuntrag.

>> No.7629309

>>7629291
Thanks for the advice. I guess I'm caring too much about other's opinions but everyone at college seems normal af, at hs there were a lot of people into "nerdy" stuff so I didn't feel too out of place.

Wish I had friends with the same interests or someone to cosplay with.

>> No.7629316

>>7629285
you're not in high school anymore

no one will care

only people that will hate are insecure as fuck

>> No.7629319

>>7629316
corollary: don't buy a meido outfit from bodyline tho, will be ita as fuck

>> No.7629322
File: 171 KB, 700x1200, sk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7626577
Even before I knew anything about her I did not find her cute or pretty. I don't think she's ugly because I hate her. I find her ugly because she looks ugly to me.
How can anyone look at this and think "cute"

>> No.7629324

>>7629322
I think it's kind of cute. So that's someone.

>> No.7629326

>>7629322
she's a total qt even in her normalfag clothing w/ no make up and my standards are pretty damn high. but that's just my male opinion

>> No.7629340
File: 289 KB, 560x560, 1400935793838.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7629324
>>7629326
You both have terrible taste in my opinion but it's kind of comforting I guess. Thanks.

>> No.7629342

>>7626710
i feel your pain so hard anon
>am raised by gma sister raised by mom
>taken away when she is 5, gma fostered her for a bit, gets adopted
>dont see her for years upon years
>i hit 18, she hits 15, gets a fb we get in touch.
>shes a cosplayer, hotgluing together clothes and the like.
>i get excited to teach and help and bond with her
>tonight adoptive mother tells me she wants nothing to do with her birth family
my soul is shattered

>> No.7629432

>>7629285
Ah just do it, college is the time for experimenting.

>> No.7629438

>>7629069
>anon who originally gave you advice

Glad to hear it worked out, and you had fun!
Good luck with your handmade, and I hope it turns out the way you want!

>> No.7629467
File: 2.71 MB, 263x150, UgB1ovp.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw know this girl since she was 15
>we used to be friends
>she was a whore / druggie and we had a bad fallout
>fast forward 4 years later
>she's covered in ugly tats, breast implants, a camwhore, and recently did her first professional porn video for Mofos
>mfw I turn on local news yesterday and she's arrested
>"Florida teen foot fetish 'porn diva' arrested for group sex party with a trio of underage girls ages 12, 13, and 14"
>mfw the dumb bitch filmed it, bragged about it and shared it on twitter/tumblr
>mfw she's going to prison

>> No.7629494

> I've been depressed for years and I finally accepted the fact that I need medication
> medication makes me feel really, really tired
> feel like I could sleep for weeks and feel really sad and down
> anxiety attacks every day
> I finally got to do the study I wanted but can't properly focus
> can't work on school Game projects, teammates are wating for art I can't properly make rn
> no motivation to make my cosplays
> no motivation for art
> no motivation for anything ever

I just want to be happy. I finally got what I worked so hard for but by depression and OCD is holding me back and it frustrates me to no end.

>> No.7629538

>>7629151
Staying at home is the better option if you can do it. Dorming is not worth the money and you will regret it a lot when you have to pay it back. Sharing an apartment is cheaper than dorming. But that doesnt mean you have to spend all your time at home, you are going to uni, you have study areas there.

>> No.7629545

>>7629539
new thread

>> No.7629698

>>7629056
I live in Italy,le sigh.
> forever alone

>> No.7629840

>>7629467
>tmw you know someone who did something really similar + 10 abortions

>> No.7629911

>>7626860
I'm sure if it wasn't clean you'd know...
They fucking stink
And tend to get dick cheese

>> No.7630187

>friend works 10 a ten minute walk away from me
>constantly says she going to visit
>never does
>never see her on her days off because she can't drive
>doesn't even have her permit

To add to this:
>same friend constantly compares my job to the menial job she had in high school
>she worked ~5 days/month with some family friend
>anytime i mention anything about my job
>"Oh anon, that's JUST like my job in high school"
Bitch do you think I get paid $15 an hour to do nothing?

>> No.7630249

>>7630187
>$15/hr

Sounds nice, anon. I get $7.35 to work long hours with no breaks and be yelled at constantly for things that I either didn't do, or weren't my responsibility.

>> No.7630881

>>7627493
>another Alabama person on /cgl/
oh wow