[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 70 KB, 422x750, 1401415189100.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7621003 No.7621003 [Reply] [Original]

Old thread saging.

>> No.7621008

>>7621003
Hey anons, I'm the anon with the issue with seller last thread.

I just opened a paypal dispute with her, and I'm going to escalate to a claim tomorrow. Just wanted to warn everyone because she's still selling on LSE and there are people very much interested in her items.

Her name's Itzel Rader. She's super nice at first, but when it comes to actually shipping items, she flakes, and then just stops responding to all messages.

I can provide screencaps or whatever if anyone wants more info, and I'm currently talking to one of the group mods, hopefully I can get her banned. Don't buy from her.

>> No.7621181

>>7621008
What's her username?
I'd like to stay away.

Sorry you're having such a rough time anon!!

>> No.7621218

>>7621181
It's all on LSE, so it's just her real name. I don't know if she's on EGL as well.

>> No.7621225

Old thread is saging so i ask again this here...
So i discovered a substyle called Industrial Lolita, some people said it's an alternate name to callk Punk Lolita some not. But only for me who love industrial music is a "rivethead" version of lolita styles? Because well, industrial music is different from punk even if has some elements in fashion and music borrowed from punk.Can someone tell me what is this lolita substyle?

>> No.7621284

>>7621003
Guys just a heads up, I had to open a dispute with gallover.com for a refund that never came. She stopped replying after I asked for a refund because she took too long shipping my circle lenses and didn't have the items in stock even when it says that they were.
I opened a dispute and they refunded my money immediately, but... you know. Never replied.

>> No.7621305

>>7621225
It's one of the many varied ita substyles

>> No.7621322

I usually buy brand, but I've been looking at JSKs from Elegy and Krad Lanrete. Anyone have anything from them? Hows the quality compare to brand stuff?

>> No.7621334

>>7621322
Krad's stuff is really nice. I have their Phantom of the Opera OP, the chiffon OP with the french name I can't remember, the Mozaraibic Chant skirt, and two of the Jellyfish/Lost in Sea Blue JSKs.

They're about on par with Innocent World in terms of construction and tailoring details. My one complaint with them is that the skirt proportions are a bit weird. They're either REALLY long (for the long versions) or rather short (for the regular versions). I've had trouble finding a petticoat that suits the long pieces I have, and have to roll my petticoat at the waist for the chiffon OP.

Some people dislike that they use primarily polyester, but I actually like it because it's more vibrant and has a nicer flow.

>> No.7621339

>>7621334
How tall are you? The length sounds really nice considering I'm 5'10 and always need an underskirt.

>> No.7621341

>>7621339
I'm 5'5". The skirt would be a good length for you, but the bodices might be tricky. Try to get their JSKs that have the adjustable straps, of the bodice might be too short.

>> No.7621346

>>7621341
... actually. I need to check. I just realised that I don't think they do adjustable straps?

>> No.7621478

>>7621225
Speaking as a former rivethead (still love industrial music, but I just don't dress like someone who does anymore), I can honestly say that I've never heard of this, and that it would be a genuinely awful combination. It's not a real substyle of lolita, and nor should it be. IMO, everything about the rivethead aesthetic clashes with the lolita aesthetic (abrasive, overly aggressive, and mechanical VS delicate, feminine, and theatrical) and I think trying to pull this off would look awful.

I'm pretty sure that whoever you saw who mentioned "industrial lolita" as a substyle was either trying to talk about punk lolita or so-called "cyber lolita" (which isn't a common substyle and looks about as bad as industrial lolita would, if it was a thing).

>> No.7621532

>>7621322
I just got Elegy's Delicacy & Decay skirt (in white). Personally I would say it is absolutely worth the price ($110 is pretty cheap for a skirt, imo). The wait was a bit longer than I thought, but the skirt is a really nice, light, summer piece. I haven't noticed any flaws, but i haven't worn it yet, either. The great thing about Elegy is that the clothing is pretty much custom made and if you're tall you can get the skirt as long as you need. I've seen a couple of other reviews that are positive, too.

>> No.7621562

>>7621478
I admit some Cyber lolita stuff i have seen was cute but they are so few, most of them look too ita.
Well i also thought how this "industrial lolita" would look like, i came out with a mix of punk lolita with cyber elements. But still, i think it's really hard to pull off if this style would be real. It can cause ita consequences.

>> No.7621565
File: 98 KB, 642x960, albinoaccord.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7621322
>>7621532
Speaking about Elegy, what do people think about her new print 'Albino Accord'? Reservations begin on June 20th.

http://www.elegyclothing.com/product-category/collectionaa/

>> No.7621571

>>7621565
I really like the grey jsk, But since I'm in the middle of moving I think I'll have to pass it up. I've had the worst luck with reserves this summer.

>> No.7621639
File: 49 KB, 800x600, 68023-1904-2014-05-17295758.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Someone's trying to sell these for $10. You can get these from any jewelery store, ffs. And one pair have already been worn, ew.

>> No.7621646

>>7621565
Thats the one I was thinking of, in the red colorway. I love that print.

>> No.7621657

>>7621565
I really want to like it, but like with their previous releases the construction looks off. Even in their stock pictures the skirts look really wonky and unevenly gathered.

>> No.7621681

>>7621008
UPDATE: She's finally messaged me back after I opened a paypal dispute and says she's going to ship tomorrow.

Will report back.

She says all my messages went to her others folder, which I've never had happen in the middle of a conversation, but I don't actually know if it's possible so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. I'm leaving the disputes open until I receive the package, though.

>> No.7621694

So, no more Yen trick at Bodyline.. Guess I'll never shop there again-

>> No.7621719

>>7621681
Lol bogus she was just ignoring you all the way. You should inform her that you will keep a dispute open until you receive the stuff - or you can insist she does a full refund, you pay her again, so that your buyer coverage is extended. It's her fault for not paying attention to the sale anyway. Did she think you'll disappear and not contact her if she hasn't shipped the package? Did she not have common sense to inform you she will ship late or to check her others folder for updates on a current ongoing sale?

All the alarms are going off

>> No.7621720

>>7621565
Not really a big fan of animal prints, but I've been eying her black with gold lace headbow. It would coordinate well with Meta's Girlie Stuff. Meta makes underwhelming accessories for the head.

>> No.7621736

>>7621681
Messages only go into the "other" folder if it's the first time you message someone with no mutual friends not on your friends list. Once the message has been replied to, it will go into the normal inbox folder and will not go into the "other" folder again. She's lying.

>> No.7621751

>>7621736
Well, like I said, I'm keeping it open. She says there'll be tracking and everything, so I guess I'll just wait and see.

No way I'm closing the dispute until I have the dress in my hands, but we'll wait and see.

I really want this dress, so I'm REALLY hoping it was just a fluke.

>> No.7621761

>>7621681
>She says all my messages went to her others folder
this can only happen if... I think, maybe she deleted the entire message thread before you sent her a new message(though still not sure on that). But, it's still BS because anyone who sells on LSE is going to check their others folder constantly...

Yes do NOT close the dispute no matter what until you have the item in hand and inspected. Only then close it. Do not close it under any other circumstances no matter what she says!

>> No.7621773

>>7621761
Yeah, I'll just cross my fingers and wait.

Luckily it wasn't a super expensive item, so even if I HAD lost it, it wasn't a big hit, but this is the first time I've ever had trouble with a seller on LSE at all.

>> No.7621780

Ugh, non communicative buyers/sellers on LaceMarket really grind my gears. Is it that hard to keep in touch?

>> No.7621793

>>7621780
I had an auction end yesterday and notifications were not sending to my email for messages. I've had to check back every couple of hours to see and reply to any new ones. Could be the same thing is happening. Since the host switch I've had that problem, just fyi. Used to get emails, now I don't and I don't see anything different in my settings.

>> No.7621801

>>7621793
I can understand that. But when I buy and pay for an item, and I send the seller a message with a question about it two days ago, and they still haven't gotten back to me about it, I start to get a little grumpy. You have my money, but you can't be bothered to check lacemarket for any new PMs?

>> No.7621812

Hey guys, so this is my first time into lolita, and I wanted to know if there are any nice tall friendly (5'7) dresses I can get?

>> No.7621814

>>7621801
ahh yeah that's different, sorry anon

>> No.7621824

>>7621812
Check the long length stuff from Innocent World.

>> No.7621825

>>7621814
yeah... it's just starting to turn me off from the whole Western secondhand market. I've also had to deal with uncommunicative buyers. It especially irritates me because I try so hard to be prompt and upfront about my communication, since this is real money we're dealing with here.

Sorry to keep bitching, I'm just need to vent.

>> No.7621828

>>7621824
Same. I am impressed with IW's JSKs for those who are tall lolitas.

>> No.7621836

>>7621694
You know you'll be crawling back there soon. The inconvenience of tracking down/acquiring your desired items through other means will begin to wear at your resolve, and you'll end up sucking it up.

>> No.7621846

>>7621780
I feel your pain!
My list of buying/selling peeves keeps increasing with each transaction:

>buyers complaining about $20 international tracked shipping for items well over $100
>buyers not understanding timezone differences (no, I can't ship in a few hours if you send the payment through at 11pm my time)
>yes, I'll give you the measurements for the item, even though I've given the lolibrary link
>asking me questions that are clearly answered in my TOS
>telling me that shipping is slow, when they only wanted to pay for the cheapest option
>asking questions about an item, or wanting a place in line if a sale falls through, only to fall off the face of the Earth when I message them to ask if they're still interested (a simple, 'no' would suffice)

>> No.7621863

>>7621846
>complaining about $20 international tracked shipping
What the hell? Have they never ordered from overseas before? I just don't understand.

>> No.7621865

>>7621863
>overseas
It can easily cost 20 bucks to ship something from the US to Canada and vice versa.

>> No.7621872

>>7621865
I think they meant that 20 bucks is cheap for tracked international shipping and that they shouldn't be complaining.

>> No.7621988

Have you guys seen Lor's new video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRnA71Iew2Y

ugh... I hate this. I'm really disappointed in her.

>> No.7622014

>>7621863
I have no clue, since $20 is very cheap for sending something heavy like a dress.

>>7621865
I always pity Canadians when I hear about their shipping costs.

>>7621872
Yeah, I don't think they should be complaining about it. If buyers are on a very tight budget and shipping might push the cost above it, then they should probably rethink before they commit to a buy.

>> No.7622017

>>7621988
>I'm really disappointed in her
I'm not surprised
She made it towards a /cgl/ type and says they probably wouldn't like her answer

I doubt she gives two shits weather you're proud of her or not

>> No.7622041

>>7621846
>tfw I can never buy one item from another loli internationally because of shipping to Australia.

;~; It's okay if it's a large order with more value, but paying $70 shipping on a $50 skirt is just ridiculous.

>> No.7622042

>>7621988
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRnA71Iew2Y
Can't listen to anything she's saying because of those wig bangs. I love Lor but did she cut those with her eyes closed?

>> No.7622049

>>7621988
Eh, she has somewhat of a point though. Every random person who walks by a sweet lolita on the street things she's fucking retarded whether she's well dressed or not. Maybe in toned down classic you have a right to feel embarrassed but to the layman we're all fucking nuts and our sense of hierarchy and superiority is largely a community contained illusion.

>> No.7622062

>>7622049
I'd still much rather hang out with well dressed girls for my own satisfaction. It's like a bunch of girls who wear high end stuff and suddenly scruffy Sandra dressed in walmart sale items shows up and starts obnoxiously spouting out how amazing her fashion sense is.

Itas aren't just embarrassing to us because of normal people, but don't forget, other comms judge other comms over how many itas are in it. I get embarrassed by them more-so because of how other communities will see us, because WE KNOW that it's a fashion, and if we accept itas into our comm and don't help them, it makes us look like a joke.

>> No.7622071
File: 138 KB, 680x680, vomit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7Qm3PSMq2o
Found this while searching for lolita by timeon youtube.

>> No.7622072

>>7622062
I'd rather have a comm full of nice people than one full of well dressed judgmental bitches, because then it's more of a community and less of a contest.

>wears lolita
>gives huge shits about what other people think
why are you in this fashion? How do you even wear it with that huge amount of self-consciousness?

>> No.7622079

>>7621988
This is kind of a hard question to answer because you can either come off being dickish but honest (with of course, hopefully, the best intentions) by telling someone they're doing something wrong or you keep quiet because you don't really have the right to dictate how people should look. I guess it also kind of comes down to just a moral approach too.

>> No.7622084

>>7622071
At least the dress is cute

>> No.7622091

>>7622071
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddd goodbye, my Tuesday night.

>> No.7622101

>>7621988
What a fucking brand whore she has become. She should have worn plain clothes when she was doing this video on giving advice to itas.

The worst suggestion itas could get is from a brand whore.

>> No.7622106

>>7622072
I wear my frills with pride and wear the best coordinate I can, BECAUSE I care about my image.

Why are you in this fashion if you don't mind dressing like a sack? Save yourself some money.

>> No.7622107

>>7622071
i hate this image, so disrespectful to yume nikki

>> No.7622151

Does anybody have experience with bespoke items arriving too small? The shop in particular is Surface Spell. I ordered a blouse and an OP, gave my body measurements, and both strangely arrived a few cm too small in the bust. The dress also arrived too long.

> placed order with surface spell
> gave my body measurements: B98 W76 H94 shoulders41 also custom dress length because I am very short 5' here
> receive dress
> it's very tight around bust, blouse doesn't feel as tight but it's a bit shorter than i expected didn't know why
> few days later, measure the dress and shirt out of curiosity
> the bust of the dress is 47cm flat, same for blouse
> they completely ignored my length requests
> told the shop
> they said the fabric is stretchy, and asked if i can put on the dress
> i insist that since i ordered it custom size I should not be squeezing into it, and i know that clothes need a few cm extra allowance for a good fit
> they apologised, gave me 30% discount, told me that if I were in China I could return the dress for alterations but that's too cumbersome since I'm actually not.

Well the problem is that I really like the dress, and I hate that it fits badly. I want to sell my current one and order a new piece, but I'm worried that re-ordering the dress will still give me the same problem. The only sewing I know is fixing up missing buttons. What should I do? If I decide to re-order the dress, should I add a few more cm to my actual measurements or am I going to risk swimming in the new dress? Everybody says this shop's custom sizing is excellent.

>> No.7622153

>>7622084
You blind?

>> No.7622178

>>7622106
Then dress however you want to, but that's not what I'm saying.

"booo hooo the other comm doesn't like us because we have itas!!! :CCCCC" "but people might think we dress bad!!! ;-; ;-; ;-;"

>wears weird fashion
>says they care about their image
So you LIKE being seen as a freak, and that's the reason you wear lolita? The image you give off to everyone is "a weirdo," I hope you know that.

I wear lolita because I think it's pretty.
You need to stop giving so many shits about what other people think, because you're honestly ruining it for other people.

>> No.7622189

>>7622151
Order again and make sure they know the problems you had this time.
Then order with the same measurements. Tell them that you would prefer a little wiggle room.

>> No.7622220

>>7622178
you can still look good even if youre wearing "weird" clothes.

>> No.7622229

>>7622220
I never said you couldn't

but if you do it because you care about your image you wouldn't wear weird clothes in the first place

>> No.7622230

I'm trying to get rid of a lot of my things because I'm planning on moving and don't want to be burdened by so many things.
What do you do with your GLB's? I've got quite a collection and I thought I would give them to a friend of mine who is starting to become interested in the fashion (though can't afford it for the time being) but I find it so hard to let them go. Do any anons have any practical uses for them? I feel horrible for wanting to cut them up just to keep my favourite pictures out of them but I generally just keep them on a shelf gathering dust...

>> No.7622231

>>7622101
you would wear exclusively brand, too, if you could afford to. stop pretending like you wouldn't. there is nothing wrong with choosing brand over everything else

>> No.7622233
File: 323 KB, 514x804, 1402425690503.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What are the best places to get custom/plus-sized boleros and cardigans? I have HUGE shoulders and I can never find anything that fits comfortably.

>> No.7622237

>>7622229
caring about image is about being presentable wearing normal clothes are not. just because the clothes isn't considered normal doesnt mean you automatically take up a "bad" or a "lesser" image.

>> No.7622243

>>7622237
Yes, you do.
Image is about how others perceive you, and lolita is really weird to the majority, so the majority of people will think you're weird. Weird image is then achieved.

It's not that complex of an idea.

>> No.7622244
File: 713 KB, 1400x2135, 026.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Okay so I'm mainly on this board for Makeup, I recently tried to get into Lolita.

It's hard to understand when there's so many terms you don't know. Like what is "Ita"?
Does anyone have like a guide?

>> No.7622277

>>7622229

Not that anon, but itas generally don't have the best reputations by themselves:

> bodyline elitists who call anyone with brand brandwhores, puts bodyline quality above brand quality
> overly sensitive special snowflakes, throws hissy fits if you even imply her outfit isn't the best thing since bread, calls you a meanie, all lolitas are lovelies, etc
> the ones who come into lolita from anime, complete with weebish affectations such as glomping, social awkwardness, pocky and yelling about yaoi in public.
> "brolitas" who have one shiny ebay dress and keep creeping along to meetups for over a year. Do you really think they're interested in the fashion?

I think you can sort of see how I'm hesitant to hang out with this group of people.

>> No.7622297

>>7622243
classic isn't weird. did you forget that subtype? if you know anything about lolita, it doesnt have to be OTT disney princess, it can be toned down. And no, by toning it down it does not cease to be lolita. clown wigs are not the epitome of the fashion

>> No.7622299

>>7622244
Ita come from the japanese word for ouch.
Pretty much if you can't coordinate your shit and/or use shitty materials or try to make something not lolita into lolita then ita.

>> No.7622302

>>7622244

hellolace.net
- Check What is Lolita

lolita handbook (livejournal)
- a bit outdated but still okay

>> No.7622306
File: 60 KB, 390x500, NEOBK-1643266.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7622302
Not that anon, but does pic related help as a guide? I know some western lolitas bought it, but is it even in English/are they planning on translating it?

>> No.7622308

>>7622306
no English. No plan to translate it.

>> No.7622364

>>7622306
Misako is working with a British publisher to come out with an English version.

>> No.7622404

>>7621225
Where did you hear of that, on DeviantArt? Or are you trying to start a trend yourself? It's not going to happen, Karen.

>> No.7622414

>>7621846

$20 international tracked is fucking cheap.
I hate cheap ass people that whine about the shipping costs.

>> No.7622421
File: 70 KB, 576x720, thissucks.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

is it just me, or is almost everything in this picture wrong?

>> No.7622429

>>7622014

I recently bought something from a Canadian buyer and the insured shipping prices were quite shocking (not that I am complaining).
At first I contemplated getting the cheapest uninsured/tracked option, but it was a dream dress of mine so I decided to change it to xpresspost but it cost almost $100!
I was scared it would get lost or something with the cheap option, so it was worth it but it was definitely the most I ever paid for shipping.

>> No.7622435

>>7622429

$100?? Where do you live, mars?
That price is out of control canada must be stopped.

>> No.7622442

>>7622421
There is only ONE thing wrong, and it is the title. It should actually say ITA.

>> No.7622448

>>7622421
Some of them are okay, and the style is cute. But Harajuku Lolita and a lot of the more specific themed-styles (sailor/qi/wa/country) aren't really necessary, they're more themes than styles in themselves. Also the casual lolita looks mainly like the other styles, I would have chosen a more tome/bright/kitsch theme for that one, and less poof.

>> No.7622459

>>7622435

I'm in the Netherlands. And I thought my country had expensive shipping!
I feel sorry for Canadian sellers cause I'm sure some potential buyers will pass due to the shipping costs.
Will think 2x before going with a Canadian seller next time myself even though the transaction itself was fine.
My country also charges customs tax over the shipping paid, plus the price it was declared for so ended up paying another 100 euro's to them as well which was something I did expect and calculated beforehand, but it still kinda sucks.

>> No.7622477

>>7622459
It is defiantly true. Depending on the item. Shipping from Canada to my country is about $40-50.
So in usually happy to pay that for a dress or something of already high value. But when it comes to something smaller or a second hand blouse, I can't justify paying the same amount for shipping as I paid for the blouse. May as well add another few dollars and buy brand new.

>> No.7622479

>>7622477
definitely*

>> No.7622492

>>7622042
At least her eyebags are hidden with makeup and she got rid of the side swept bangs. But yeah, those bangs are crappy considering how long she's been in the fashion and wearing wigs like 24/7.

>> No.7622495

>>7622233
Elegy, Mystery Garden, Lady Sloth, Bunny House, etc. Depends on your taste...

>> No.7622496

>>7622429
That sucks.
I agree with spending extra on good postage, especially when it's for a dream dress. The last time I went for cheap shipping I was nerve-wracked not knowing where my package was and was thinking it was lost. Never again.

>>7622459
Honestly, if I lived in a country with customs tax my wardrobe wouldn't be half the size it is today.

>> No.7622542

>>7622230
They're yours. If you're not worried about getting money for them by reselling, then do what you like! Every time I move, I go through all my fashion magazines and pull the pages with looks I like, then toss the rest into recycling. Having a folder / scrapbook of just styles/pics you like can be a good visual focus for your personal style.

>>7622429
Everything about living in Canada is awesome except for our winters and our post office.

>> No.7622546

>>7622101
If I'm not mistaken that blouse is Bodyline.

>> No.7622557
File: 60 KB, 486x592, timelord.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What do you guys think about F+F's Time Lord dress? The Doctor Who fan in me loves it, but the lolita in me worries it's a tad on the ita side.

>> No.7622558

>>7622557
>a tad

>> No.7622559

>>7622496

Cheap shipping often freaks me out too, especially if it has no tracking, makes me nervous.
So I don't mind shelling out some extra cash if it means it's insured, tracked and shipped faster. It's worth it, especially when it's a dream item.

Customs suck so hard here, I'm jealous of people living in countries that have no customs.

>>7622542
I love Canada, it's like an ideal country to me.
Seems so relaxed there, they don't seem to meddle with other countries and people are nice.
I also find a lot of Canadian actors hot, always wondered if the average Canadian man is that good looking too haha.

>> No.7622564

>>7622559
>always wondered if the average Canadian man is that good looking too haha.
Not where I live.

>> No.7622567

>>7622557
I dislike Doctor Who, and that dress design just looks like a bunch of shitty photoshop vectors smashed together.

>> No.7622661

Am I the only one who is now cometely turned away from Bodyline? It's not the exchange rate that's marking/ changing up the prices by $10-25, it's the website. If something is being sold for 2499yen on the japanese website, even if the exchange rate was shitty as hell and it was $35 USD, I should expect it to be $35 USD on the regular website, or am I being an entitled Americunt?
The dumb bitches on the Bodyline sales and FB page are not seeing the point, and yet again, is this a legit complaint or am I being a cheap Jew about it?

>> No.7622665

>>7622557
I'm buying it later. My ita tendancies are being nursed with this design and I'm totally giving in to them. Here's hoping it's not THAT bad (even though most of you probably think it is already)

>> No.7622666

>>7622421
it's you

>> No.7622667

>>7622661
>is this a legit company

how new are you

>> No.7622670

>>7622665
I'm not a big fan of the police box on it, since it's just a giant square
worst part is that the fabric might be shiny

>> No.7622671

>>7622667
>is this a legit complaint
Even if she's new, at least she isn't illiterate.

>> No.7622675

>>7622661
Nah, I'm not buying either. I feel like it's pretty rude tbh. If it was PayPal fees and he added like 4% or whatever to the price I wouldn't care, but $10-15 for most items is way too fucking much. Especially when their rakuten actually has more stock than the int. Site anyway. I just feel at this point they really don't like their international customers, and are going to milk us for all we've got until people get fed up rather than attract new customers. I wasn't happy when they told everyone if they fuck up shipping your package by airmail it's too bad either.

>> No.7622680

>>7622675
Airmail is untracked so if anything does happen it's not their responsibility that you cheaped out on shipping.

>> No.7622687

>>7622675
You can pay for the cheaper prices instead of the marked up ones

They're losing money from giving people free shipping when they pay the cheaper yen price, so it's one or the other.

They aren't fucking milking you, they're trying to not go bankrupt.
You're being a cheap cunt.

>> No.7622689

>>7622671
For misreading everything that the bodyline facebook page posted,
yes,
she's extremely illiterate.

>> No.7622690

>>7622667
Wat.
No where did I ask if this was a legit company.

>> No.7622706

Watch how the secondhand Bodyline prices will increase and people will justify it because of this yen bs.

>> No.7622707

>>7622687
I'll take cheaper items over free shipping. Normally, it works out better anyway.

>> No.7622709

>>7622680
I understand that, but I'm talking about when they fuck up shipping your package and want to charge you to reship or don't respond at all because you choose airmail. It's happened to multiple people where they fucked up forms or addresses.

>>7622687
If they can't afford free shipping they shouldn't offer it. It's fucking over everyone who chooses EMS shipping and pays for it. (Me included)

>> No.7622710

>>7622706
omg, secondhand bodyline prices are already crazy

I've seen girls try to get 70 bucks for a dress I can get for like 47 new

>> No.7622713

>>7622709
They can't afford it, so they aren't offering it anymore. It's pretty simple shit.

It's not affecting you in anyway whatsoever because YOU CAN STILL PAY YEN PRICES

EVERYTHING WILL STILL BE THE SAME PRICE FOR YOU

caps because I've already said this and you aren't getting it

>> No.7622715

I once placed everything I wanted in my cart on Bodyline, used the yen trick, and even paying over $150 for EMS shipping, it was still $200 cheaper. I wish I had screen shot it like I wanted to.

>> No.7622717

>>7621657
I always think her dress forms looks really bad. Everything ends up looking super wonky

>> No.7622718

>>7622715
$150? The hell did you buy? You seriously had to have ordered nearly 10kg worth of shit.

>> No.7622724

>>7622718
It was literally EVERYTHING I wanted at the time.

>> No.7622725

>>7622713
If they can't afford it then why offer free shipping? And where the fuck are you seeing that anyone can still pay in yen prices if they choose EMS? Because I'm not seeing that shit. I'd much rather pay my own shipping charge than have extra $ tacked on and feel overcharged, which is the issue people are having.

>> No.7622726

>>7622689
And you're illiterate too.

>> No.7622727

>>7622718
Oh and I didn't buy it, I was seeing how much of my tax return I was going to blow on it. Lol
Never did though; car troubles.

>> No.7622737
File: 26 KB, 359x583, classical_puppets_steam_band_one_piece_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I am so conflicted with Classical Puppets Steam Band.
Some days I love the jewel tones, and deep colors.
Other days I look at it and see nothing but a giant hot mess.

I think I might have to see it co-orded well before I decide which it is.

>> No.7622739

>>7622725
They aren't. Fucking go to the facebook page and read what's actually happening instead of bullshitting what you THINK they're doing because you can't do shit on the web page.

>It's the issue people are having
no fucking duh, which is why it's optional as I've said multiple times.

I keep repeating everything they've already said and you don't get it. Go look it up yourself because I'm tired of trying to help you figure out what's going on.

>> No.7622743

>>7622726
Nope
I misread one word

cry more

>> No.7622749

>>7622743
If you think my posts are "crying" then you're even dumber than I thought. Downs?

>> No.7622751

>>7622749
>still crying

>> No.7622758

>>7622751
>still retarded

>> No.7622759

>>7622758
>crying continues

>> No.7622775

>>7622151
Contact them, tell them the problem, tell them you're going to sell the one you have but would like one that's the proper size, and ask if they can maybe give you a discount since they messed up the last one.

Take photos with a tape measure on the item and show them that it was their mistake, not your measurements' mistake.

>> No.7622778

>>7622739
I see the fucking Facebook page, you miserable ass. They haven't changed it back yet and won't be for a few days...and that's if Mr.Yan keeps his word. I'm going off the prices the website currently has because that's what makes sense.

>> No.7622944

Since I'm a 'tard.

New NYC BtSSB/Tokyo Rebel store!

http://blog.tokyorebel.com/2014/06/tokyo-rebel-reopening-and-baby-stars.html

>> No.7622948
File: 117 KB, 609x392, Screen Shot 2014-06-18 at 2.10.59 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7622944

>> No.7622951

>>7622948
>>7622944
So fucking pumped. I'm 2.5 hours out from NYC but it's worth a day trip.

>> No.7622955

>>7622944
Does anyone have any experience with how long it takes AP's japanese shop to process payments?

I had some dram dram with my bank because they thought the charges were fraudulent so they temporarily blocked my account. I played phone tag for a few days and allegedly the block had been lifted today, but it showed the payments as not processed yet.
I reserved a piece from CDC.
Does AP only process payments when they ship or something? I'm really nervous that they won't notice my order or think it's canceled.

>> No.7622958
File: 16 KB, 300x179, 18409803948.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7622955
Wow and I am really bad at misquoting people.
Sorry, that was meant as a general question.

>> No.7622960

>>7621988
What did you expect her to say? That you should come up to them and tell them they look like shit?
I feel like she has a point, unless they ask for advice, you're not entitled to give it.

>> No.7622968

>>7622665
I love the print itself, but the fabric looks so shiny, I'm really iffy about it.

>> No.7622972

>>7622306
Oh god, did anyone look in this book? There was a Media section which I assume was either recommendations for books/movies that lolitas might like or lolita relations to said books/movies.

And Lolita by Nabokov was pictured in it.

Dammit Misako.

>> No.7623045

Anyone know if Japonica Market marks down items when asked?

>> No.7623066

>>7623045
Yes, they do.

Does anyone own QueenBee shoes? I would like to know if they run true to size.

>> No.7623068

>>7622972

It's not a bad book... A little (lot) dry but not bad. Anyone who read it can see it has nothing to do with the fashion.

I assume she never read it or heard of the reputation??

>> No.7623072

>>7622972
I have it.
She mentioned it because Dolores' Nickname is Lolita, but she never actually claimed that they're related. Dolores Haynes is also in the glossary, but again, no connection made, she's just mentioned because of the name.

>> No.7623146

>>7623068
>>7623072

I am not complaining about the book.

It's the fact that lolita fashion is trying so desperately hard to get away from being related to the (common misconceptions of the) book, so it is incredibly frustrating to see Misako linking the two. Even if she made no written connection, her still publishing an image of Nabokov's "Lolita" in her Lolita Fashion book MAKES the connection.

>> No.7623249

>>7623146
Well, people are going to make the connection anyway, so I feel it's not a bad thing to address it. If you read Misako's book, it's obvious the fashion has nothing to do with Nabokov's work. There IS a connection in the shared name, you can't pretend it's not there.

>> No.7623261

Does anyone know of shops (indie, TaoBao, anything really) that sell otome clothes along the lines of Jane Marple and ETC? Price isn't necessarily the issue, it's availability and sizing.

PS, I did look through the TaoBao spreadsheets, but everything with the otome label looked like office lady clothes to me.

>> No.7623273

>>7623066
Thanks.

>> No.7623287
File: 412 KB, 1392x2048, 57546_1506338999578104_7007790920447134109_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Looks like IW's Summer sale is starting on the 21st, they're website is still down but the announcements were updated. I'm tempted, but I'm putting what I have into the Antique Cutlery release.

>> No.7623291

>>7623287
Oh my. I don't follow IW, but I want that. I wonder what the measurements will be?

>> No.7623293

>>7623287
I wish the cutlery print was a bit smaller and the colors more muted. I'm a sucker for cutlery, but this one isn't calling my name.

>> No.7623300

>>7622775
You didn't read my post at all..

>>7622189
I just want to check if you're speaking from personal experience?

>> No.7623309

>>7621812
I'm 5' 9" and have no problem finding classic stuff. I is good as mentioned by other anon. Also, Alice and the Pirates can be long enough depending on the cut, just look for things with a total length of 95cm or more.

For indie brands, Haenuli and LIEF tend to design their dresses on the long side (Haenuli does long bodices in particular), and Krad Lanrete has long versions of most of their prints.

>> No.7623341

>>7622557
I'm a huge Doctor Who fan but I'm definitely not buying it, I hate the belt, and the other colourway is nicer apart from the fucking red TARDIS. Plus it looks like a horrible fabric choice.

>> No.7623367

>>7623287
>the building print
I'm interested. That and the violin print I saw previews of. Are these likely late summer releases or fall?

>> No.7623387

>>7623287
The non-print JSKs are so gorgeous and elegant...I hope they're within my measurments, dang.

>> No.7623414
File: 269 KB, 600x900, 42289752_big_p16.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7623287
>Summer sale
Fudge, I put myself on lolita shopping restriction until AX but I love their sales so much.

Also that Cesky Krumlov print is adorable, I hope the JSK has a long version. I like how it's kinda pastel and sweet-looking but not overly so.

>> No.7623448

>>7622404
Who is Karen? No, i'm not starting to create a new style, i haven't any clue about it so i only asked what was. I found the term on a fb group.

>> No.7623452

>>7622421
I never heard of Harajuku Lolita, what is this? Maybe OTT sweet lolita?

>> No.7623457

>>7621003
i've never posted in /cgl/, but i come here just for lolita shit. this style of dress is so fucking hot and feminine. goddamn, makes me hornier than a tin peckered billy goat.

>> No.7623475
File: 62 KB, 346x344, cool.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7623457

>> No.7623494

>>7623452
Harajuku lolita is the dream of every ita to become a kawaii harajuku girl that is all the harajuku styles and kawaiii desu ne
in other words bullshit

>> No.7623534

>>7622421
Random question, but was this recently posted on your comm's facebook page?

>> No.7623579

>>7622955

I haven't been charged yet either, for both cdc and another order that has already shipped and is already at Tenso.

It's weird, the last two orders I made they charged my card 3 days after I ordered, before sending out the items. This includes the Cosmic preorder. I have no idea what they're doing.

If you don't have an email saying your order was cancelled, if you can still see your cdc order when you log into your account then everything should be okay, I guess.

>> No.7623604

>>7623287
The summer sale on the 21st is only at their retail shops, right? I guess I will need to hit f5 all day anyways.. just.. in...case..

>> No.7623628

>>7622955
They tend to process payments once or twice a month - it'll probably be towards the end of the month that it shows up processed/not pending in your account.

>> No.7623702
File: 98 KB, 400x598, tumblr_n4yrq37EP51spnou3o9_400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anyone else get confirmaiton from Lief about their Sailor Ribbon logo being sent off?

"Hello,

We sent your package today,the EMS tracking is below. EGxxxxxxxxxKR Thank you!!
-Lief"

I'm so excited, I got both colourways!

>> No.7623709

>>7623072
she mentioned in the introduction that lolita fashion, the name, is said to be derived from the book by Nabokov, however, she also mentioned that the fashion doesn't relate to the book's content. The name is (supposedly) borrowed from the book.

>> No.7623716

>>7623702
Got mine just now as well, I think everyone at Lief stayed up all night by the looks of it.

>> No.7623755

>>7623534
YES! Not nessisarily my "comm", but it was posted with the caption "Which lolia are you" and I so wanted to respond with "None. All of these look ita as hell."

>> No.7623923

>>7622151
did you use a SS or use them directly? If you used a SS it's their fault for not checking.

I had a similar situation with dress length in HMHM, but used a SS. Complained to them send dress back and got a refund for full amount + the cost to ship it back to them.

>> No.7623944

>>7623709
Yeah, that's what I meant by "no connection made"!

>> No.7624038

>>7623534
>>7623755
It was posted to ours, too! (That, or we are all in the same comm, haha)

>> No.7624044

>>7623755
Aside from the questionable themed ones, they're not ita. Just not very modern.

>> No.7624110

Anyone have any idea what happened to lace market? I just went to the page and all it says i "hello world"

>> No.7624117

>>7624110
I'm not having any trouble with Lacemarket, the main page loaded normally. Are you getting Lacemartket.net or Lacemarket.us? Because the latter is the new domain.

On a similar note, Facebook seems to be down for me. Anyone else?

>> No.7624119

>>7624117
Facebook was down. Back up now looks like.

>> No.7624125

>>7621639
What pisses me off is that it's not Lolita workable nor cute.

>> No.7624315

>>7624110
>I just went to the page and all it says i "hello world"

It wasn't doing this at the time of your post, but it is for me now. Strange.

>> No.7624319

>>7624110
>>7624315
I just opened a new tab after reading this and lacemarket.us is loading fine for me

>mfw the singularity starts with a fucking lolita sales page

>> No.7624385

I was posting about set I received that reeked of smoke in the last thread. I haven't heard back from the seller yet and haven't had time to check out local dry cleaners for some one who can deal with embroidered velvet. Any tips on getting rid of cigarette smell? Or caring for worn/dirty velvet? I don't want to out in my closet at this point, because of the smell. Just looking to improve it a bit till I can make it to a dry cleaner.

>> No.7624407

Who should leave feedback first?
I have always thought the buyer should, as I feel part of the buyer's communication is letting the seller know that the item arrived safely and as described (or at least let them know if there was a problem). However, so many buyers don't seem to bother with feedback even on LM, where it takes less than 30 seconds to do so. I've sold quite a few items and am kind of getting pissed that no one cba to leave feedback so that I feel comfortable leaving feedback for them as well.
I thought maybe it was that they were waiting for me to leave feedback first, but I did so for 6-7 people with no return. I thought this problem would get better with LM, but it seems people are still lazy shits.

>> No.7624419

>>7624407
I always leave feedback for the buyer as soon as payment is received. I've never had any problems with a buyer, but I imagine if they did arise after the fact, simply alerting the mods to a change in feedback would be possible. I'm sorry you've had a lack of response to your feedback, that drives me bonkers too. Sometimes people just forget though, and I don't feel it's too pestering to just pm them asking to please leave feedback for their transaction? Just explain you're trying to build your rep up on LM.

>> No.7624427

>>7624038
I'm in Missouri comm. Same comm as you guys?

>> No.7624432

>>7624385
You can always freeze the garment for about two to three days to kill the bacteria that causes the smell. You'll need rice to keep the moisture out however and I'm really not confident how the velvet will handle it

>> No.7624436

>>7624432
I could alway try it with part of the set and see what happens. It's pretty old and I'm a little wary of ruining it. but I can't stand the smell and have to do something about it, sooner then later.

>> No.7624438

>>7624419
Maybe I've just had really bad luck with buyers, but I've had multiple people try to get me to ship to a different address (I don't do this and say I don't on every listing) or who try to give me shit for customs charges they faced when the item reached their country.
I also had a buyer about a year ago who didn't say anything about the item for like two weeks, then messaged me saying it arrived with a bunch of flaws (it didn't), and tried to file a Paypal dispute against me. The egl mods did jack shit for me after I had already left her positive feedback, but at least I had fully insured the item and covered my ass in every way so it worked it out that I could keep my money.
I might try messaging some of them, but I hate to feel like a nag. I have a lot of good feedback, so I guess it's not that big of a deal, but if everyone had left me feedback I would have almost 3x what I have now.

>> No.7624443

>>7624436
The freezer shouldn't harm the garment, as long as you put it in something to protect it from any ice/moisture. However, I'm not so sure about what >>7624432 is saying, because I don't think smoke odor is caused by bacteria.
I have to deal with this problem every time I go to my parents' house, as they're both very heavy smokers and generally do it inside (ick). Short of washing the garment, airing it out by an open window and fan for a few days usually helps get rid of most of the smell. There are a few odor-eliminating sprays made specifically for clothing, but I'm not sure if they're safe for use on velvet.

>> No.7624452

I'm guessing this thread would be a good place to ask..
I'm making a lolita doll maker/dress up game. What kind of things do you guys like seeing in dress up -games? What kind of things should I include?

>> No.7624454
File: 429 KB, 422x750, tumblr_mzfc62exX31qgjjjyo1_500.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anyone know where the tights that the girl on the right is wearing are from?

>> No.7624464

>>7624452
Lots of options for hairstyles and colors.

>> No.7624517

>>7624438
It's general good manners when shipping something overseas to mark as 'gift' so they wont get charged costumes...or so it was back in MY day. I'm kind of an oldfag and hoard my lolita so idk about current selling do's and don'ts.

>> No.7624526

>>7624517
I don't want to break the law... It's not really anything to do with manners imo

>> No.7624545

>>7624454
Not sure where the originals are from but secret shop makes a replica. Can't find the white ones anymore but if you search Lolita bow tights on aliexpress or eBay they pop up in black.

>> No.7624570

>>7624517
I always mark as gift, but people have still been hit by customs for those items (or so tracking would suggest). Even so, the seller is not responsible for the buyer's customs charges.
Also, like >>7624526 said, it is technically illegal.

>>7624545
Thanks, anon.

>> No.7624632
File: 100 KB, 906x442, 4a5512ae-7e60-4b7d-a644-bd53c4104.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

YOU READY BITCHES?

>> No.7624819

>>7624110

it was fine for me until i just recently, now i'm getting the 'hello world' page too

>> No.7624843

>>7624632
NO

>mfw need to sell shit to afford this
>mfw dream print that i bailed on because id never find it

Anons, it hurts

>> No.7624890

>>7624454
These are Metamorphose OTKs, Stripe Ribbon OTKs I belive. Lolibrary says they're from 2010, but they are still available on Metamorphose's site in "SALE & OFFERS" tab.

>> No.7624908

>>7624890
Anon, I love you. Getting these right now.

>> No.7624912

>>7624908
Except not really because I spoke too soon and they're sold out of everything besides the pink.
Sage for my own stupidity.

>> No.7624926

>>7624517
European Lolita here.. I hate when sellers do this, the parcel will end up in customs anyways, no matter what you write on the customs decleration - especially "gift"-shipment, since they are more suspicious to customs as its already known that people like to use this form to cheat on customs.
So what happens when you declare the shipment as gift is that the parcel will end up in customs with a 99,9% chance and I have to handle in detailed proof documents that proof it's really a gift. I for myself don't like to invent fake stories or fake documents so I always end up going to the customs office and explaining to them that is's a mistake by the seller and she isn't familiar with these customs forms etc..
Problem is that if you order regularly from abroad and they already recognize you at the customs even this explanation will become suspicious to the them after a while and they get the impression like "we already told her what's wrong about gift shipments, but she's still doing it, so she must really do this on purpose for the tiny chance one of her parcels will slip the customs". And it really sucks if you just want want to quickly pick up your parcel and pay those custom fees but they treat you like a fucking criminal with maximum suspicion.

>> No.7624978

>>7621780
grinds my fucking gears when no one leaves me feedback as a seller or buyer. i always leave feedback if i'm buying

>> No.7625001
File: 91 KB, 480x640, 136239-n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How do you guys deal with changing styles?
I've been moving away from sweet to a more mature/gothic style, and I'm finding it hard to let this dress go (pic related).
It was one of my first dream dresses, and I still love it to pieces, but I feel like I won't be using it anymore.
I guess I just spend so much time looking for it, getting matching accessories, finding the matching headbow (it took me like 2 years to find it) to just sell it. It makes me sad, I guess....

>> No.7625050

>>7624632
This hurts so much, I just gave up on 3 dresses I really wanted(including the elegy one), but fuck. I have to get this one.

>> No.7625053

>>7624443
I've been airing it out since I got it but it hasn't made much a difference. I've been reading cheap vodka and water is a good way to get rid of smells so I might try that.

>> No.7625056

>>7625001
You don't have to change 100% your wardrobe.
keep one or two dresses that you like

>> No.7625076

>>7625001
Just keep it, anon.
I've also been moving away from sweet to a more gothic/classic style, but damn me if I didn't keep one and buy another of my sweet dream dresses when I sold off most of my old wardrobe. I'm switching styles because I think classic suits me more, but that doesn't mean I can't wear sweet anymore. Similarly, it might be nice for you to have piece that you can coordinate for a sweeter look.

>> No.7625090

>>7625076
>>7625056
I already have my ultimate dream dress (Unico in bloomland in navy) and I feel I can dress it up and down, sweet, princessy and even a sweet classic. That one I won't sell in a long time, if ever.
But with Twinkle Constellation, though, I feel like I can only wear it in a sweet way... *sighs*

>> No.7625121

Can we have a buyers/sellers troubles thread? Seems like every lolita general gets clogged up with this stuff

>> No.7625154
File: 330 KB, 2016x1084, model.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There's no sewing thread, so I guess I'll ask here...
I'm planning on sewing a lolita dress (pic related) and I'd like to have some opinions before I start.
The yellow lines should be golden embroidery and the fabric I have in mind is velvet, I was thinking about using long chemical lace at the bottom of the skirt , but I don't really know if it would look good. Would it be too ita?
Sorry for my bad english and thanks in advance!

>> No.7625161

>>7624632
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

>> No.7625198

Well I'm officially freaking out.

I ordered swan lake, and the damn thing is finally shipping. Got my tracking info and shipped it EMS. Marchen put that post offices aren't holding EMS anymore and immediately ship it back, so I've been vigilant.

It was supposed to get to my house today. I've been up since six am, in the room by the door. Nobody has rung the bell or anything. So I go to check my shipping status...

And it says they missed me. But nobody has been here, there's no USPS tag on the door like they missed me. Nothing.

Am I just panicking over shitty shipping info? Or could this actually be an issue for me?

>> No.7625235

>>7625198
Try going to the post office with your info/tracking number, they'll probably be able to get it for you if they did in fact miss you like they claim. Don't let those assholes off the hook. I had USPS return a package to Japan without even trying to deliver it.

>> No.7625239

Anyone else addicted to bags like me? I swear I've bought more bags since getting into this fashion than I have in my entire life.

>> No.7625246

>>7625235

So the EMS tracking number will work at the post office??? I don't even know which one it's at, is the problem...

>> No.7625257

>>7625198
My post office does this to me all the time, I just have to print out the tracking at the selfserve kiosk in lieu of a missed notice and sternly tell them to look for my package in the back (have to do this tomorrow, as a matter of fact). If you're in the US, it should be at whatever post office is your local mail depot... You should know which one that is? Or have you not ordered packages online much before? I only have one in my zipcode afaik, so it's easy for me... I haven't heard of American PO's not holding EMS anymore though, are you sure she's not talking about other countries or something?

>> No.7625261

>>7625239
This is me with shoes, but even though I usually hate bags I'm starting to be seduced by them... Dammit lolita, you've ruined me (or my bank account)

>> No.7625263

>>7625198
You just have a lazy fucking postman, go to the post office tomorrow and ask for it

>> No.7625265

>>7621836
Only for the unicorn print, I'll get my shoes off of Taobao in the future.

>> No.7625301

>>7625246
I had to pick up an ems package just last week, and my notice said they would hold it for four days before shipping it back. So unless their policy has changed in the past week, you should have at least a little time.

EMS tracking numbers should work with usps tracking once the item has reached the US.

And if you don't know which post office it's at, just call and ask the ones closest to you. Have your tracking number ready, and the method of shipping. I had to call my post office and ask them to hold my package for an extra day in case I couldn't get it in time. The lady was a gigantic cunt to me because I didn't know if the package had been shipped express or not, even though I gave her the address and tracking. But it worked out in the end because I still got my items.

>> No.7625312

I'm trying to find an english second hand lolita site I stumbled onto the other day, and can't find again.
The layout looked similar to lolitadesu.com and it had good variety and lots of offbrand, it's driving me insane because I had found some skirts I really wanted to grab too.

>> No.7625378

>>7623287
Since this is published in August Kera does it mean they will release these items in August or will they do it in July?

>> No.7625407

>>7625198
I just checked my tracking on a package (after checking my mail) to find that dumb fucking "notice has been left" update. There was no notice. I need to get this package for an upcoming meetup, and I can't even call the post to reschedule without the slip. Our postal workers have been such shit recently; my apartment complex has a management office that takes care of this for a reason, and none of them can figure out that they're supposed to take it there?

>>7625257
I'll try this as well.

>> No.7625486

>>7625263
>>7625257
>>7625301

Okay, got it worked out. Both sites say he tried to deliver it when he fucking didn't, I'm glad I checked! I've got my tracking number and will be going up tomorrow.

But for some reason, Marchen said EMS isn't being held anymore, so that combined with asshole postman just scared the bejesus out of me.

Will post updates when I get it.

>> No.7625550

>>7625001
keep it.
A change in style doesn't mean you shouldn't keep it
It's in a dark color-way so you should be able to co-ord it. Gothic isn't always black, jewel tones can look great too

>> No.7625556

>>7625154
I would personally not use the lace, I think it would look fine without it as the hem is scalloped. Maybe add some beading into the bottom embroidery

>> No.7625573

>>7625407
You don't necessarily need the slip, just a photo ID, as long as your full legal name is on the package.

>>7625486
It'll be at the post office in your zip code, there should only be one. Check on USPS's website to find your location. It'll also give you the post office's phone number (rather than USPS's 800 number) if you click through after searching, so you can also call ahead of time if you want.
And yes, the EMS tracking is the same for USPS.

>> No.7625575
File: 60 KB, 650x800, 10414878_511174685675441_2970926616768840844_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Any seagulls going to this?

>> No.7625579

>>7625486
Also, absolutely go tomorrow. Some post offices are closed on Saturdays (again, you can check when you search for the location - "retail hours" are when you can pick it up). My local office is, but thankfully I have a wonderful postal worker who always comes at the same time of day, right before I leave for work and always knocks.

>> No.7625582

>>7621988
I feel like she has a really valid point.

One of the biggest lessons I've learned is not to expect people to change for you.

You can be as nice as you want. You can bring up very valid points. They can even agree with everything you're saying about what THEY need to change. That doesn't mean that they'll take your advice.

The only way someone will change is if they actually look at themselves, make an assessment about what they see, and then decide to change FOR THEMSELVES.

I feel like trying to tell itas that they're ita or that they need to change something with their fashion sense really isn't going to do much, and it's not very productive. Instead you could try to make it so that good primers/guides to the fashion are available and VISIBLE. You could try to help noobies buy less expensive pieces that are good quality from Taobao by writing a guide and throwing it up on your comm wall. You can dress nicely yourself and hope that the itas in your comm will admire how you look and aspire to be better. There are loads of things you can do rather than wasting your breath and potentially being a dick to them.

Them ASPIRING to be better is the important part.

>> No.7625585

>>7624926

I think you need to let the sellers know not to do this. As the other person says above, most people request marking it as a gift, so it's now common practice to do it. Do all the European countries have this customs problem or just a few?

>> No.7625599

>>7625090

Keep it anyway for another few months or so. If, in that time, you don't even bother looking at it, it's time to sell.

>> No.7625609

>>7621008
Final update : She's shipped it at last, I have a photo of the reciept with tracking number. Should be here tomorrow.

>> No.7625631

Raging for a moment, I won an auction on my dream print and I received it today and it was DAMP. The seller mentioned having it washed before shipping it overseas to me, and I received it sealed in a plastic bag wet. The whole dress smells funny, I can air that out but the part I'm pissed about is the two obvious water stains on waist bow. It was in the mail for two weeks. Who the hell ships a dress when it's not fully dried?

>> No.7625674
File: 102 KB, 240x335, 132253-bw_0[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7625154

1. Velvet's not the easiest fabric to sew, and you're making scallops with it, I hope you're experienced with velvet and can make it look even.
If you're inexperienced, I'd suggest switching to a cotton twill, it's easier to sew, heavy for winter (you wanted a velvet dress, it's for cold weather, right?) and looks decent when photographed.

2. The embroidery will take quite long if you do it by hand, it's easier if you find some trim (gold lace or braid or something) instead.

3. The straps show the gold embroidery/trim stopping abruptly where it meets the bodice, it looks a bit better if you can add bows or something to cover the join so it doesn't look so abrupt
You can put the bows on a pin so that they can be removed from the dress so you can chose whether or not you want to wear them.

4. Regarding the bottom of the dress, it's easier to finish it with a flat hemline of ruffles or ruffled lace like pic related.

5. It's fine to use long chemical lace, but there are some things you need to do:
- don't pick a chemical lace that is too drastic. Something like your picture where the lowest parts of the lace are quite close together and not too long is okay. You don't want to accidentally make a skirt that gives you extra lace legs.
- Match the scallops to the lace; say, for every three long parts of the lace, there should be one scallop, and the highest point of the scallop should be matched directly to the highest part of the lace. Otherwise your design will look messy because your scallop is going at its own rhythmn and the lace is out of sync. The longer the lace you use, the more obvious that it is out of sync.
- Make sure the highest parts of the scallops will not be too short. Since you're using chemical lace, it's see through since it has a lot of holes, make sure you aren't showing too much of your thigh with this dress. You can add a tulle ruffle backing to help with that, but it changes the look of the dress.

Hope that helps.

>> No.7625681

>>7625609
don't close dispute until it's in your hands and inspected

>> No.7625708

>>7625556
>>7625674

Thanks a lot! It was really helpful.

>> No.7625733
File: 285 KB, 1815x1084, model2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7625708
>>7625674
so something more like this, right?
Only I'll make the ruffles in black.
I'm thinking now about using a lighter fabric for them, would black chiffon look weird with velvet? since the blouse is also chiffon..

>> No.7625841

question for people who have reserved with AP before; do they not take the money out of your account/card until they actually ship it out? for a while it appeared as a 'pending' transaction in my account, but now that's disappeared and it's saying i have more money than i should have if they took it out already.

is this normal for AP or do I need to talk to my bank tomorrow ...

>> No.7625845

>>7625841
I've ordered twice with the new way/site and never had the money removed from my card.

>> No.7626338
File: 21 KB, 491x80, Screen Shot 2014-06-20 at 10.11.22 AM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Who is this girl and for which bunk institution is she doing research on lolitas in Japan?

>> No.7626343

>>7626338
>no blouses
>hot weather
>all of the armpit sweat trickling onto jsks and OPs
Ew.............

>> No.7626346

>>7625239
Yes. Yes yes yes yes. I own I'd say about circa 30 bags?
Maybe I'll take a photo later.

>> No.7626349

>>7625239
Yup.... Both bags and shoes . I pride myself of both collections.

>> No.7626473
File: 190 KB, 400x600, 400x600-2014052700431.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7625239

I've found I've been addicted to book bags. I have three and counting....

>> No.7626554

>>7626338
Share the lols, where was this posted?

>> No.7626570

I'm really interested in buying things from Mbok but I've never used an SS before. Does anyone have any suggestions of who to go to and who to avoid?

>> No.7626586

>>7626554
Closet of Frills on FB in response to an ita who happened to not be wearing a blouse.

>>7626570
I've used Chibi Tenshi and Japonica Market. The latter seems to be slowly declining in quality but is still friendly and fast.

>> No.7626619
File: 93 KB, 425x567, 21744_900.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Would anyone happen to have a worn pic of Moitie's Stained Glass Satin JSK? Pic related.

>> No.7626628

>>7624632
I'm really surprised more people aren't excited about this.

>> No.7626653
File: 256 KB, 728x745, 1373709953560.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7623068
>A little (lot) dry

>> No.7626677

>>7621003
Will AP ever allow paypal again? I have a great dislike for credit cards and I really don't want to get one just to buy from their shop.

>> No.7626693

>>7625681
It's here, and it's in perfect condition (aside from a small defect that I knew about) so, problem solved!

I'm so glad, and I love the dress as much as I thought I would.

>> No.7626696

>>7624632
I don't like the color combinations.

Reminds me of grandma's sweaters.

>> No.7626704

>>7626586

I've tried to join CoF twice now and they're ignoring me. Maybe I'm not ita enough?

>> No.7626714

Two international buyers (I'm in USA, they're both in EU) purchased items from me, which I need to ship out ASAP. But I've never shipped international.

I'd like for the shipment to go as smoothly as possible and not get held up too bad in customs and stuff...but I'm worried too about slamming the buyers with heavy customs fees.

What do, anons? I'm utterly clueless.

>> No.7626720

>>7626704
There are a lot of cute coords on CoF but cgl just focuses on the itas. You may be pleasantly surprised.

It took a while for them to accept me, too. Only had to try once though.

>> No.7626751

>>7626714
Nothing. Mark the value true to what it is and mark as goods, as like another anon said, constantly getting "gifts" from overseas becomes really suspicious and sending as gift is technically illegal. Declare the item as it is on the customs form and voila, you're done.
I generally ship with Priority Flat Rate materials, but since you already charged for shipping, you've probably chosen your method already.

>>7626720
Eh, it's more itas/bad coords than not, imo. I stay in it but only to see people crash and burn and to try to steer those who seem open to advice in the right direction.

>> No.7626757

>>7626751
I priced it for priority mail flat rate, as well. No extra insurance (buyers elected to skip it) or anything. I'll definitely do this then, thanks!

>> No.7626775

Okay, I've never bought anything from Meta, but I've been looking at the site and the lenght measurements for two JSKs I like are 67.5cm and 71cm which sounds really short to me. All their JSKs are listed with a lenght around ~70cm while their OPs are significantly longer. Is it the way they measure things ?

>> No.7626808

>>7625733

Yup, this looks much better. Chiffon and velvet are an excellent mix. You might want to add a layer of something behind the chiffon if it's sheer though.

>> No.7626812

>>7625841

I just asked about this, too. They even shipped the items to Tenso already and the charge is not showing up on my history yet.

Some anon on here said they only process the payments maybe once a month, so that's the delay, when the purchase occurs they just put a hold on the card instead of charging it.

>> No.7626833

>>7622072
Everyone judges everyone, don' kid yourself. I've never met a single Ita who didn't have a superiority complex over "other girls" and go on about how they're special for drinking tea instead of booze, and not dressing "like sluts".

Well dressed does not equal bitch. And there is a difference between wanting to dress your best and have a comm you can be proud of because you love Lolita, and wanting the world and it's mother to approve of you because you're insecure.

inb4 "It's just fun, elitism blah blah blah", that's the fucking mantra of the itas, what part of dressing like shit makes a fashion hobby fun?

But yeah, if someone doesn't invite criticism, don't offer it. And if you get a really embarrassing new kid in your comm, gentle suggestion can yield improvement. If not, gradually start to avoid them. They'll either get on your level and become a regular, or get bored and slip away.

>> No.7626839

>>7622178
You seem to think "caring about your image" means caring about the impression you give to people you have nothing in common with.
A nicely dressed Lolita (and from the sounds of it, this applies to you also) DOES care about her image. The image she holds of herself, ad the image she gives off to her friends and peers within the Lolita community.

You say you wear Lolita because it's pretty. So you want to look pretty. That's you caring about your image.
"Caring about your image" doesn't begin and end with businesswear and being afraid to stand out.

>> No.7626863
File: 170 KB, 358x359, 1371014841206.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7624443
I'm not who you're talking to, but I'm about to move in with roomies who smoke a lot. Would you say that oder eliminating sprays are generally safe for lolita clothing? I'm really annoyed/scared that I'm gonna end up with a smokey wardrobe when I don't even smoke. There are lots of methods, but I don't want to do something that'll risk my wardrobe.

>> No.7626877

>>7626863
I wasn't the one who mentioned the freezer either, but this is what I do if I am not going to washing the item immediately or wants to freshen it up before the next wear. I haven't seen any ill effects so far (on cotton and chiffon), but I try to be careful when I use the spray (turning the garment inside out, spraying lightly, etc.).

However, smoke I think is something else entirely. I am not sure if the sprays would get rid of the smell if they are even a bit set into the clothing.

>> No.7626901

>>7626720
>>7626751
I'd say it's 75% itas, 20% decent/normal/boring-but-not-ita coords, and 5% actually impressive outfits.

>> No.7626903

>>7626863
Spray will do you no good to remove cigarette smell if the exposition will be too much. Best bet is to keep your stuff in a laundry bag, or otherwise protected.

>> No.7626906
File: 1.95 MB, 3264x2448, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7625486

Dress in the post office anon! Package acquired!

They lied and said something about my community's mail center not accepting international and that those packages would always be stuck at the package pickup.

...despite the fact I've gotten international packages before.

At any rate, the dress looks great! Thank you all for your help!

>> No.7626945

>>7626775
They don't include the straps in the measurements (I was initially confused by this too).
This page shows how they do their measurements:
>http://www.metamorphose.gr.jp/help_faq1.html

>> No.7626963

>>7626863
There are sprays specifically formatted or advertised as removing cigarette odors, and those are the ones I use. However, if you're going to be around them constantly, they're really not enough. I've also never had to do it with my frills, as I don't take that sort of thing home with me.
If it's possible, I would make a no smoking in the house/apartment rule with your roommates. Many places already don't allow smoking, but if yours does, the only way to protect your room and wardrobe is by asking your roommates to please not smoke in the house.
Being around smokers (i.e. living with people who smoke outside of the home) shouldn't be an issue, as secondhand smoke odor isn't nearly as bad and doesn't seep in like actual smoke does.
If you can't, invest in laundry or suit bags like >>7626903 suggested. Then, try to keep a fan in your room that circulates fresh air from outside in from the window and air from the house out of your room. Other than that, I don't know what else to suggest.

>> No.7626979

>>7626863
Definitely make them smoke outdoors. I grew up with a father and stepmother that smoked indoors, and that shit seeps into everything. Fortunately I only had to see them at Christmas and over the summer. Even having your clothes in a separate room from where they're smoking is not enough, the smell of secondhand smoke is potent, and can seep into anything and everything, including plastics.

>> No.7626981

>>7623066
I own a pair, I'd say they're pretty true to size. Maybe even verging on roomy. I'm just delighted to see more brolitas emerging in Japan, thus enabling me to buy shoes that fit my white girl clown feet.

>> No.7626989
File: 183 KB, 500x600, cutsew.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How stretchy are AP Cutsews? What's the max bust they could fit? Has anyone tried?

>> No.7626990

>>7625585
Just a few I think, I'm from EU and never had any problems with packages marked as a gift. But god forbid if I had a bag in my package, I'd be hit by customs with the power of thousand suns.

>> No.7626996

>>7626989
Just lose some weight.

>> No.7626997

>>7626570
I like shopping mall Japan.
I've spent thousands and never had a problem. Just don't use celga what ever you do. Plus it ends up costing about the same as shopping mall Japan, but shopping mall Japan keeps your packages in the USA (if you live there) so it ends up being cheaper for me.

Celga can eat a bag of dicks. They charged me for free shipping, and they always charge me a minimum of $10 for shipping even when it's cheaper but they don't hesitate to collect extra when it's more. I've missed out on auctions they refused to bid on without letting me know so i can use a different ss. They shipped my package in a box like 3 times it's size so the international shipping ended up being $100. I also chose EMS so it would get here fast, and they waited a week to ship it (I literally had to email them and ask them to ship it twice) and added their own fee to the shipping price despite using recycled materials to ship so it doesn't actually cost them any more. They also refused to refund me a partial refund for items i didn't win on, because i paid the deposit for multiple items at once, even though i only won two things out of 4. I eventually just gave up and used it as credit towards another item because i was scared that if i opened a claim i wouldn't get the items i previously won.

>> No.7626999

>>7626989

I've got a small frame but a comparatively big bust (84cm) and most cutsews look dreadful on me unless I wear them under a JSK.

>> No.7627004

>>7625631
Jesus Christ name and shame. That could completely destroy the dress, feel lucky that it didn't happen. I'd fill a claim if I were you.

>> No.7627005

>>7626996
I can't lose any more boob.

>>7626999
My bust is min 90cm with a minimizer bra :c

>> No.7627007

>>7626989
They strech a bit after a few wears, but I'd say 88 is a max. 86 for some. I have 84 and small boobs and most of my cutsews are a little bit too short/too tight at first.

>> No.7627010

>>7627007
Too bad, gotta stick to blouses then.

>> No.7627054
File: 34 KB, 310x310, Free-Shipping-2pcs-New-arrival-2013-font-b-Cute-b-font-panda-expressions-font-b-face.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There's a meet tomorrow that I was really looking forward to attending, but my face decided that this would be the week to break out.
There are only four of them, and they're all centered around my chin and right cheek. All of them are pretty small and makeup does the trick, but one huge one underneath my lip is having none of that.
I still want to go to the meet but I know they'll be taking photos and I'd really rather not be posted online with a second head growing on my chin.

Could I just wear one of those face masks that are worn with some J-fashions, pic related, or should I just not go at all?
If they asked, I'd probably just be truthful and say it's hiding a zit. It's pretty funny, really, but when you actually see the thing, the funny is gone and it's just gross at that point.

>> No.7627065

>>7627054
Are you me? I had the exact same situation.
I did everything I could to treat the one right below my lip (it hurt so baddd) and then I just went heavier on the make-up than usual.

I didn't get many photos taken except selfies (and turned away so you couldn't see it), and requested that group photos get a quick edit if it was visible.

But if you have a mask that goes with the coord, that'd be cute too! It's too hot here for that.

>> No.7627093

>>7627054
>>7627065
You have my sympathy, anons.
I can recommend special ointment for abscesses. You put them on the really mean, big, painful ones over night, it usually helps.

>> No.7627096
File: 136 KB, 500x750, asdf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7626619
I'm trying to find someone wearing the black version, there's this one with choke

>> No.7627133

>>7627054
I have a trick for pimples that I need to hide LIKE NOW--get the 10% Benzoyl Peroxide medication from drugstores, dab it on your zits to dry them out/shrink them. This helps for emerging zits too. Usually if I apply it a few times a day it does the trick and they're pretty unnoticeable by the next morning.

Then, if you have crusty zit-skin on your face, find yourself a WAXY uncolored lip balm like Burts Bees or EOS, rub a thick even layer on your skin. Then apply concealer + foundation over that. The balm smooths out the texture and if you're delicate enough in your makeup application, the concealer sits on top of the balm and makes it much less noticeable.

>> No.7627169
File: 23 KB, 250x182, tumblr_mzzxzpxgy31tpt0tio1_250.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7626677
But paypal is some shit

>> No.7627178

>>7627054
pure tea tree essential oil is fantastic for drying out pimples quickly.

>> No.7627182

>>7627133
Nice tips, thanks anon!

>> No.7627244
File: 51 KB, 331x331, 1378398562081.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

HELP!!

So!!!! when I do a mail order for the japanese Baby webstore, can I use Paypal or not? On the guide (/overseas/the-method-of-a-mail-order/) the chart has a paypal space.
but on the page of the dress that i want to buy there is:
"Important information for overseas customers】
Since it is treated as domestic online-shopping when the delivery address is in Japan, payment will be accepted only through the Japanese bank.
The payment through PAYPAL cannot be accepted."

So??? I don't know what to do...

>> No.7627251

>>7627244
International uses PayPal. They will send you an email with a total to send to their paypal

>> No.7627262

http://www.fanplusfriend.com/chiffon-lover-classic-lolita-summer-comfy-tiered-flared-skirt-6colors-instant-shipping/

This just popped up on F+F facebook. Not really feeling the chifon lovers top they posted with it though.

>> No.7627263

>>7627251
ok, thanks!

>> No.7627289

>>7627178
Please don't use tea tree oil on your face unless it's diluted. Also, It's really not the best for zits. It is however great for scars (including acne scars). I have even used it to get rid of a nasty keiloid that I had for about a year. It was gone in a week.

>> No.7627299

>>7626677
Then get a checking account + debit card

>> No.7627314

>>7627289
>I have even used it to get rid of a nasty keiloid that I had for about a year.
Really? I've got an ugly scar that I tried getting rid of for a bit with something called Kelo-cote, and it only helped a tad. Shit's expensive, so I stopped and have just lived with the scar.
Any specific brand and instruction, anon? My scar is almost 10 years old as well, do you think it'd still help?

>> No.7627316
File: 442 KB, 602x509, cosmic coord.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I need help with this coord, I'll be getting AP's Cosmic print in a set, however I realized, a little too late, the matching head band is fugly and wanted to try something else.
Using acesories from mysty sky I ended up wondering if this might look clash-y.

>> No.7627425

>>7627316
There is a coord help thread here. >>7606424

But seeing as I'm already replying to you, I don't feel the silver glittery shoes.
I don't think the misty sky will clash, especially with the addition of the cloud bag.
Perhaps if you want to keep the otherwise random pink accessories, you have some pink shoes instead?

>> No.7627436

DDC will be in stock starting tomorrow at noon.

The dress set in navy,
Tiered JSK in navy, blue,
JSK in navy, blue,
Headbow in navy, blue, lavender,
sold out on reserve and WILL NOT be in stock for regular sale

Manufacture of the headbow is delayed so it won't be in stock tomorrow, but instead in mid July

If you reserved the headbow with a main piece on the online store you can choose if you want them sent separately or together by getting in contact with AP and letting them know your choice ... but if you choose to have them sent separately you will have to pay shipping twice.

http://www.angelicpretty.com/newarrival/crystal_dream_carnival/index.htm

>> No.7627464

>>7627314
I used pure tea tree oil from the vitamin section at Wal-Mart. It was like 8 bucks. Imo it's worth trying. It might not fully go away but it'll probably at least make it smaller over time.

>> No.7627475

>>7627436
I messed up my CDC order from AP in Japan.

Does anyone know when/if AP USA is going to get them in?
Also, do you think AP USA will have them in-store? I have a friend that might can pick it up for me in store. I wanted to know if I should do this or try for the online release.
Thanks!

>> No.7627478
File: 78 KB, 600x800, 10429462_1437025066559234_292409081924595108_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

wtf is up with this girl? she always overprices her stuff like crazy.
i can understand a little markup since it was so popular, but 170 EUROS for this?

>> No.7627490

what does /cgl/ think about "coordinate battles"?we can go through our closets, lay out coordinates, take pictures of them, post them then see who comes out on top (has the best coordinate in the thread). maybe the winner can put the coordinate on and we can see how it looks" in the flesh." terrible idea? lol

>> No.7627507

>>7627490
i feel like that'd be really fun, anon.
maybe you can have things like "coordinate challenges" based on a certain theme too

>> No.7627511

>>7627490
I love this. It sounds like a great idea.

>> No.7627514

>>7627478
Oh she bought that set on mbok that was the skirt, headbow, bonnet, otks, and wristcuffs for 14,000 yen I am assuming. The wristcuffs are still in stock too.

She has begged and pleaded and whinged at me to sell her some of my wardrobe because they were her ultimate dream items, turned around, and scalped them to hell and back instantly.

>> No.7627527

>>7626877
>>7626903
>>7626963
>>7626979
Thanks for all of your input! I'll weigh my options. My one consolation is that I don't smoke, so I'm hoping keeping the door closed will help? I doubt I can get them to smoke outdoors all the time, but I'll see what I can do. If it's drastic I might save up for a nice air purifier fan thing for my room.

>> No.7627531

>>7627507
what themes would be the easiest to start out with that enables most seagulls to partipate? chocolate, floral, fruit, religious,etc

>> No.7627536

>>7627531
I feel like it doesn't even have to be a particular theme, but maybe even coords based around a certain color. It'd certainly make it a lot easier for most people to participate!

>> No.7627568

>>7627531
Chocolate is good. Most people own something chocolate theme, even if it's only the chocolate strawberry skirt from bodyline. Hell, even chocolate tights technically make something chocolate themed.

>> No.7627590

>>7627531
what about more open-ended themes? like Fairy Tales, Food (general, not one specific food), Baroque, the Ocean (which could include sailor stuff, pirates, mermaids), etc.

>> No.7627618

>>7627096
The is the OP, not the JSK.

>> No.7627648

>>7627425
Thank you so much for your imput I will post in the appropriate thread next time.
All accesories are white, as are the shoes. I was just a little iffy about mixing prints

>> No.7627711
File: 968 KB, 500x209, 1356606125342.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7626677
AP USA probably won't. Their payment restrictions (credit card only, must be your name, your address) are all things they have specifically done to protect them selves legally because a handful of people screwed it up for everyone by trying to steal from them by filing claims, or something I think? I can't remember the details, but when I asked about paypal it was a resounding "no, it's not safe for us".

>> No.7627843

>>7626981
Thank you! If it's not too much bother could you maybe measure the insole? I have the same problem with my clown feet... and I'm wondering if I could wear size LL which is said to be 25 cm. My feet are a bit over 25 cm and for comparison Metamorphose's size LL is perfect.

>> No.7628079

I wish people would just not buy from scalpers. It's ridiculous, items that came out the very same day are on auction for super high prices.

>> No.7628174

>>7624632
That red is more orange, so disappointing. The only color i like is black.

>> No.7628504

>>7625301
I've always heard it's 15 days... and I just picked one up about 8 days after they "attempted" delivery, so maybe it's regional.

>> No.7629222

>>7628174

I love that coral-y color!