[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 80 KB, 583x632, butimsaving.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7554488 No.7554488 [Reply] [Original]

So, /cgl/ I have to know. Have you ever cosplayed something you know absolutely nothing about?

Discuss:
>Are Cosplayers dressing up as characters they've never heard of just attention-grubbers?
>Should it really matter if you've heard of the character you're dressed as?
>Do you really need to know absolutely everything about the character you are portraying?

>> No.7554515

>>7554488
actually I've done this before because my friends wanted a full group for a shoot but they were missing one person so I volunteered.

I did do some basic research by reading wikis and watching videos to get a grasp of poses and on the day friends filled me in on some information.

If it were to a con I probably wouldn't have joined because I'd imagine people would come up to you and talk to you because your'e dressed as that character. Which is awkward if you know close to nothing about the character.

>> No.7554529

>>7554488
Well, I'm sure most cosplayers are shit at the games they cosplay characters from.
But as >>7554515 said, wikis are key to bullshitting your way to acceptance!

>> No.7554545

>>7554529
>Well, I'm sure most cosplayers are shit at the games they cosplay characters from.
Why would you assume this? Most cosplayers I know cosplay characters they like, and in order to like them, they have to first know them. So why would you assume they don't know their source material?

>> No.7554558

>>7554545
you should reread that he was implying that they played the games they cosplay from but were mediocre or terrible at actually playing the game like excluding role playing and reading the lore of the game

>> No.7554576
File: 734 KB, 1300x790, Talim - Soul Calibur.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7554529
>TFW I want to cosplay as Talim
>TFW I'm shit at Soul Calibur but understand all the characters

>> No.7554600

I really don't see the point so yes, they're doing it for attention (but aren't we all to a degree). I wouldn't spend $50-$400 and hours of time making a costume I only thought looked cool or I knew would get me some attention. It just seems dumb to cosplay something without being a fan of the character or source of the character yourself.

>> No.7554601

>>7554576
I can promise you, most people who cosplay from fighting games aren't good at the games they're cosplaying from.

>> No.7554605

I cosplayed a Bleach character I didn't know to do a couples cosplay with my boyfriend
I would cosplay something I didn't know, but only if I really loved the design or it was for a group AND the media was too long or I just had no interest in it. I don't really see the point in cosplaying something like Madoka or Frozen without watching it because they aren't even that long.

>> No.7554609

I would never say like "Oh, you can't dress-up as the character if you've never watched the movie or show/played the game/read the comics." If you just think the costume looks cool, that's fine.

But you really should research the character. Look up the wiki for whatever series it's from (every series of anything seems to have its own wiki now), and read about the character.

I guess basically what I'm saying, is that a cosplayer should be willing to put in the absolute minimum of effort and read up on their character.

>> No.7554622

never. usually I start a show because I like a character's design, and cosplay it later.

I'll marathon the series as I'm making the cosplay, or if it has subs, in my free time as the cosplay is in progress.

so, by the time my cosplay is done I have full knowledge of the series.

but most of the time I cosplay because of my extreme love for the series, and to show appreciation.

>> No.7554638

>>7554488
>fake geek girls
You don't have to know every god damn thing about the character, but if you know the general gist and some fun facts to apply to conversation then you should be good.

>> No.7554640

What's the point in putting time and money into cosplaying a character if you're not willing to spend the time getting to know that character, like watching, reading, or playing whatever they're from. It just seems like a waste to me

>> No.7554641

>>7554601
Who cares if you're good at a game. Do you play it? Do you enjoy it?

Another thought that comes to mind is video game series. I don't care if you've only played one Zelda game. If you loved that game, you don't need to know shit about the other 15, but please don't cosplay as a character from the games you haven't played.

>> No.7554651

>>7554576
I know that feel.
I want to cosplay Miss Fortune but I know I suck at playing league compared to all my lv.30 friends.
Do it anyway though, just talk big.

>> No.7554661

I've done it a couple times for friends who asked me to join their groups. I had a couple people want to talk to me about the series, but they were pretty cool after I explained that I was just doing the design to complete a friend's group.

That being said, I genuinely don't care too much if other people want to cosplay something they don't know anything about just because they like the design. I probably wouldn't do it personally except for when friends ask me to, but who am I to say how someone else spends their time and money?

>> No.7554665

>>7554651
I really want to cosplay Vi, but I hate playing online multiplayer games and know I would get bored of LoL so quickly. Sigh.

>> No.7554674

I have a handful of characters I'd like to cosplay as but just can't get into the source material, so I don't bother.

But on the other hand, there are characters I've seen and fell in love with, and by deciding to cosplay them, have also dedicated myself to learning about them and the series and trying to play the games/watch the shows where possible. Characters from games/shows I had never been interested in/known about prior.

You should at least know about the character and where the character comes from. You need to be vaguely familiar with the source material. If you've never heard of the character, other than being dragged into a group or being a paid booth babe, I dunno why you'd even pick the character--they might not even be relevant and you'd look awful dumb dressed up as them.

>> No.7554694

>>7554488
I haven't, but I know waaay too many guys who have cosplayed basic teir closet cosplay shit just to "fit in" at cons/ because they heard about "con sluts"

why do you think we have so many normalfag dudes starting their own"what should I cosplay" threads without checking for suggestion threads in the catalog? They don't fucking care about the character, they do it because they actually believe that cons are full of loose women.

>"what are you cosplaying?"
>"some gangster guy from an anime."

>"what are you cosplaying?"
>Cowboy, from cowboy bebop"
>You mean Spike, right?"
>"yeah, the cowboy dude."

>what are you cosplaying?
>"I'm from final fantasy"
>"which one?"
>"I don't know, but I really liked it."

at least read up on your character...

>> No.7554704

I did like once. Now I struggle with wanting to cosplay things I don't have the muscles for (Jojo).

>> No.7554710

>>7554694
Hi. OP here. Actually that's something I run into a lot at cons and thought about making a thread for.
I run into waaaay more Fake-Gamer guys at cons then fake-gamer girls. Fake-Gamer girls get a lot of slack but fake-gamer guys are literally everywhere.

>> No.7554711

>>7554651
There's nothing wrong with being bad at a game. If you enjoy it and really like the character, you should do it! That's way different from just cosplaying from something that's popular and knowing jack shit about it.

>> No.7554716

>>7554710
I know, the double standard is so strong you could practically taste it.
tell me your stories op, I'm curious

>> No.7554720

>>7554601
I don't get why you have to be good at a game to cosplay from it, as long as you played it for more than 8 hrs if it's a fighting game or to competition if it's got a storyline, I think it's okay.
I don't play games much and am terrible at them but if I completed the story despite sucking I'd feel I was completely justified in cosplaying from it.

>> No.7554725
File: 128 KB, 500x353, tumblr_n2wqefz0Je1qh4gz2o1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7554710
>at a con
>game room, waiting for buddies to show up
>guy approaches me
>"so, you like games?" "I'm a gamer myself"
>"hah, thats why we are all here, isn't it, what do you play"
>"the only game I play at tetris, but I'm pretty great at it"
>"hey, you alone?"

>> No.7554728

>>7554716
>Go with Skyrim Group as a Dark Brotherhood Assassin
Female Reaction : "Hail Sithis-!"
Male Reaction : "Eh, who are you?"

>Go as Marth
Female Reaction : "Marth!"
Male Reaction : "Ike!" "Chrom!" "Roy!" "Link with Blue Tunic!"

>> No.7554733

>>7554728
>Link with Blue Tunic

>> No.7554738

>Are Cosplayers dressing up as characters they've never heard of just attention-grubbers?
Possibly, or they might just like a character and the design but have no time to get into the series. That said...

It does matter a little though, because if you're gonna dress up as a character it should be one you at least somewhat know. You might not act in character but people will see you as that character.

>Do you really need to know absolutely everything about the character you are portraying?
Not necessarily, but just basic info is good, in case anyone wants to strike up a conversation with you.

So personally, while you don't NEED to know this stuff, it'll help if you want to be sociable and it'd make for less awkward moments.

>> No.7554747

>>7554738
all of this. Seriously.

>> No.7554752

>>7554641
This. I cosplayed as Twilight Princess Zelda and someone got pissed at me because I didn't know answers to various questions about every other game. I've played most but not all, and most certainly do not remember every game down to the last detail...

>> No.7554776

>>7554558
Yes, but still, the poster is implying that cosplayers wouldn't be good at the games even if they do play them. Where the fuck did that come from? Rude.

>> No.7554795

this thread immediately made me think of that scene in Heroes of Cosplay were Yaya and her pals dressed from Alice: Madness Returns. I kept getting the impression that none of them had actually played it...

>> No.7554816

>>7554795
Yaya = no.1 fake nerd.

>> No.7554819

I think that for a costume to really make a lasting impression (a positive one, at least) you should be in character. It makes your costume more cohesive and you really stand out in photos more.

>> No.7554837

>>7554816
wrong. we all know its Jessica.

>> No.7554880

I did this, just once, because my friend REALLY loved the series and wanted a big group.

People kept coming up to me and saying I was amazing, I heard people whisper how I was the best ___ they'd ever seen, and the whole time I just felt a horrible guilt because I'd never actually played the game. I couldn't even feel proud. I just felt guilty.

I'm never cosplaying from a series I don't know ever again.

>> No.7554937

Here's what I don't understand about the hate people get for not knowing/being a fan of the source material.

>Actors
Series based off of a comic
Many of these individuals either are unaware of the source material and put their own spin or use cliff notes of what's happened just to give them a general idea of what's going on. I bet you a good amount of money that Robert Downey Jr knows even less than any sort of faker yet no one gives two shits about his lack of knowledge and trivia yet he's one of the end all be all representations of Iron Man out there according to to casual and hardcore people alike.

>Official costume models
Many times are hired based off of their looks. They know nothing either and outside of booth babe hate people don't care

>Comic Book writers
Even these guys don't know their series as well as the super fanboys as they are guilty of continuity errors, characterizations and are forced to retcon events based off of their mistakes and they're WRITING THE DAMN STORY.

So let me get this straight. If the actors, official models and EVEN THE WRITERS don't know as much trivia as the fanboys then why the hell do we expect the cosplayers to do the same?

>> No.7554998

>>7554816
>>7554837
Seconded on the Jessica being the fake nerd. Yaya is too busy hauling ass to make money to be a nerd anymore but she used to be. Someone posted here not long ago about Yaya before she got famous--she won an anime karaoke contest, lol. JNigs is just a downright fake slut.

>> No.7555070

>>7554638

it's not about 'knowing the character though'

it's being like you know an actual fan. most comic sell real bad but you still get 100s of people cosplaying them. shit is just sad.

also

>fake geek girls

no-one mentioned girls missy stop shoehorning that in

>> No.7555072

>>7554694

nice fake geek shaming you fucking shitlord

>> No.7555077

>>7554937
>Even these guys don't know their series as well as the super fanboys as they are guilty of continuity errors, characterizations and are forced to retcon events based off of their mistakes and they're WRITING THE DAMN STORY.

what a gross generalization

most of the time recons or continuity errors are editor mandated for a specific reason (to remove/change a story etc etc). You really miss the point of contitnuity though. It isn't set in concrete. These universes are living breathing any mistakes are just part of that process

I can't think of any glaringly obvious continuity mistakes that harm stories/characters. Most of the time it's 'oh x was off planet and I really wanted to use her in my story I'll just squeeze her in somewhere' idk

feel free to correct me though (unless you're talking Bendis and GotG because that's all going to be cleared up in the original sin tie in!!!111)

>> No.7555080

I cosplay every day as a pretty 10/10 girl
I have no idea whom the character really is, but I can't help it--the design is sooooo pretty

>> No.7555475

What about people that want to be the 'I cosplayed it first' people. I remember the exact case with guilty crown, one episode of the anime had aired and there were just Inoris everywhere.

>> No.7555531

> Have you ever cosplayed something you know absolutely nothing about?
Yes, I loved the character design but I couldn't find out who the character was. This was way back though, it was near impossible to find out information about Japanese-only mascots and things.

It's a completely different experience imo. You can't really talk about the character or the series if someone approaches you about it.

Sometimes but not all the time. I know a lot of cosplayers who just fell in love with the character's design. Usually the designs are interesting or detailed, so I just view them as costumers who wanted the challenge.

There are people who cosplay as something popular for the attention alone. Not because they like the series or know it, or like the character, or even like the design - simply because the character is sexy and easy and can get them attention. That is an attention-grubber.

As I said, it's a different experience. I think you should have some interest in the character or series to get the most out of cosplay so that you can talk with people who recognize you.

If you do know everything, great! If you don't that is cool tool.

>> No.7555536

Unless it's something like >>7554515 then yes.

Yes, unless you are being paid to work a booth (still tho).

Why would you go through all the effort to dress like a mother fucker if you didn't know everything about said mother fucker? It's like literally spelling out that you are whoring for attention.

>> No.7555550
File: 47 KB, 194x194, 1365417958748.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7554937

All of those people are getting paid.
Cosplaying, or as it used to be I guess, is about projecting your love of something enough to make a hobby of it. Thousands of dollars and work just for the sake of something they enjoy.

I would expect an actor to read / watch up / be informed at the very least but they're being paid for their ability, looks, etc moreso than love of the source most likely. Same for booth babes; you might as well ask a model what sweatshop their clothes were produced in. Writers are an entirely different can of worms. Still, it's a job.

It's probably a little cynical to say but no I don't hold people with financial gain in it to the same standard of the average congoer with that goal in mind.

How hard is it to just try something out? If you like the look of something enough, maybe you'd like the rest too? It's your time, your dosh and whatever but don't expect other fans to not expect some actual connection with you / be upset when it backfires.

"Quizzers" a shit though, make no mistake.

>> No.7555676

>>7555072
Oh shut the fuck up

>> No.7555684

>>7555550
I think differently. If you're GETTING PAID you should be at least doing basic research. If someone paid me to make costumes I would damn well do a better job.
It's like commissioning. If it's for me, who cares about frayed seams? No one is going to see them. If it's a commission or resale? Cover that shit up, make sure the customer gets a quality product inside and out.
I cringe whenever I hear about actors who DON'T read the source material. And I respect those who are really in tune with it. I suspect if there were more female actors not reading the source, they would get far more lashback than the male actors who are obviously not reading sources.

>> No.7555696

>>7555077
I'm talking about legitimate author mistakes or times when fans will call them out for details they don't remember poor example but there was a panel on WoW and a fan was asking about the storyline continuity toward the writers and they essentially just shrugged their shoulders. Stuff like Dio's coffin returning in Part 3 of Jojo or George Lucas making errors in his relaunch of Star Wars that he wants to sweep under the rug.

I think the question I'm trying to ask is that why should fans expect cosplayers to know every little bit of trivia in the stories they love when the people actually responsible for the stories and ergo should be the most knowledgeable can't meet those same standards?

>> No.7555698

>>7555684
The actors are hired for their ability. I mean Orson Wells voice over was PERFECT in the Transformers movie and he thought he was just playing a simple toy as opposed to being an original villain in a movie.

>> No.7555707

>>7555684
You need to know about the audition process, I think. The actors may not be going in knowing who they are auditioning for. If they do, they are given a week at most and usually do things such as read the Wikipedia since they don't have time to read the sources. Therefore they are hired for their own portrayal. A lot of actors will not read the source material in fear of changing their portrayal and altering why they were hired.

>> No.7555718

>>7555698
And yet, when a cosplayer's "ability" (i.e. costume skills and physical body) fit a character perfectly, they're nonetheless expected to have in-depth knowledge of the source material. Even though they are not being paid hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of dollars.

>> No.7555753

>>7555718
because they aren't being paid. It's a fan hobby, you're expected to be a fan. They can look perfect, but you can't talk to them about the series, you can't talk to them about the character. The photos might be a nice piece of -art- but it is missing the point of the hobby.

Think of someone who bought a complete collection of pokemon cards and shares pictures of them, but neither likes pokemon nor plays the card game. It's a nice collection, the pictures are cool for fans but what's the point?

>> No.7555774

>>7555753
The point is that the standards that cosplayers have to meet can't even be met by the official staff. If that's the case shouldn't we see that those standards are unrealistic?

>> No.7555778

>>7555753
If they are contributing to the fanbase, who cares? Good cosplayers or big name collectors are spreading the hobby while providing useful resources for real cosplayers and collectors.

>> No.7555792

I honestly do not understand why people care about this so much. Like, if someone is cosplaying something they don't know and you try to talk to them about it but they can't have a conversation, how hard is it to just say, "Oh, you should check it out, it's actually good; what sort of things are you into, then?" Are you too much of an autistic faggot to keep a conversation going with someone who clearly does have a similar interest (cosplay) just because it's not expressed the same way you do it?

>> No.7555796

>>7555792
Yeah and consider that half of them are horny dudes who are just ~so upset~ that the big boobed allstar cosplay doesn't have indepth knowledge of the fucking entire marvel universe
Meanwhile, for every one of her, there are ten more mediocre cosplayers or girls with marvel shirts and badges eager to talk comics, yet no one approaches them because they don't have superhero boobies. It's always nice when men create a problem, then blame women for it, as usual

>> No.7555909

I usually only go for characters I like and/or love the design of. If I want to cosplay them based on design, I'll then go and find what they're from and read/watch/play it before I start sewing. If I don't like the character, I just dont enjoy making the costume

>> No.7555911

I'm usually pretty indifferent about it - if it makes you happy, cosplay it no matter where it's from! It's logical and I can't really affect people's choices, so I don't sweat about it. But sometimes it makes me furious to see people who I know not to watch/play/read the thing they're cosplaying from having plans for some series I really like. Some people get very emotional over fiction and it has shaped their way of thinking. It feels offensive to see someone "pretending" to be a fan but know that they sure as hell haven't felt the same way about it as you did.

It's a stupid, over-emotional reason, but it's why I refrain from cosplaying characters I know jack shit of. I would die from shame if a true fan of the franchise came to talk to me about it and I could just repeat things I've seen in wikis and heard from my friends.

(and cosplaying from series I really really love is much more fun and keeps me more motivated!)

>> No.7556194
File: 11 KB, 256x200, ice_king__adventure_time__forever_alone_by_jef01-d594y23.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7554488
Did it once for Halloween when my friends wanted to do an Adventure Time group and, having seen AT stuff around on cgl and Tumblr, I volunteered to be Princess Bubblegum. Easy as balls costume, but I made the dress and crown from scratch, bought a wig, and started watching the series.

>tfw no local cosplayer friends to be in groups with

>> No.7556597
File: 193 KB, 638x818, tumblr_n4z5leWddp1ts10q9o1_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7555696

you specifically said
>comic book writers

so jog on if you're going to make baseless accusations and perpetuate shitty stereotypes

>> No.7556605
File: 150 KB, 795x365, 1398834128956.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7555778

>contributing to the fanbase

doesn't mean shit when it comes to fandoms

like I'm sure sooo many of the avengers fandom actually go out and buy (or even read) comic books. you know support the industry.

>> No.7556609

>>7555792

Then only thing that really riles me up is that with the popularity of the MCU you have all these new 'fans' and cosplayers, you know they frame themselves as super fans that loooooove the characters sooooo much

but then never buy comic books never support the industry

like jesus christ if you loooove loki so much why not read the new loki series?? support the creators that created your fandom??

but nooooo

>> No.7557234

>>7554728
>At con with friends
>gamer guys come up to our fire emblem group
>Marth, Roy, Soren and Ike
>"...are you guys WOW?"
>"No Fire Emblem."
>"Oh, what's that?"
>"Nintendo Franchise"
>"Nintendo is lame"
>"Okay but you thought we were WOW. Do you play that?"
>"No"

Are you actually kidding me.

>> No.7557403

>>7555077
>I can't think of any glaringly obvious continuity mistakes that harm stories/characters.

This isn't /co/ but everything Bendis did to Noh Varr and Sentry.

>> No.7557960

>>7556605
What the actual fuck, do people really think like that??? FUCKING TUMBLR.

>> No.7558666
File: 73 KB, 600x615, 1339954657210.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I have various problems with people who don't know the source material. The main issue is the pure idea of drifting cosplay from its original roots to just a "LEL I RLY LIKE THIS DESIGN LOOK AT ME" attention whoring contest is wrong. I'm sorry, cosplay should be about celebrating your love for a series/character and crafting skills, not fishing for facebook likes. Usually the lack of character knowledge and interest even shows on the suit, it's a lot more rushed and missing a million details or has fucked up proportions.

One thing that really presses my ass is how popular cosplayers start making money off of these characters they don't even know and cosplay because "they just like the design, tee hee". You're using someone else's creation to sell your crappy fan merchandise and you don't even have the courtesy to respect the original author. You fucking suck.

>> No.7558713
File: 14 KB, 407x286, 1380464120485.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I feel like I'd be horribly embarrassed if I was dressed as a character without playing the game/reading the comic and having someone come up to me and try to talk about the series. What do people even say in those kind of situations?

That being said, I'm not going to waste money on a character I don't care about just because they look cool. That's not why I joined this hobby.

>> No.7558720
File: 75 KB, 677x534, 1377268696417.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7558666
>You're using someone else's creation to sell your crappy fan merchandise and you don't even have the courtesy to respect the original author. You fucking suck.

Respect!

>> No.7558733

>>7555796
You sound like a real bitch.

>> No.7558760

I don't think it's important to know EVERYTHING about a character. For me, I can watch/read something once, decide I like it, and get to working on a cosplay. If I really like something, I'll probably dig deeper for more trivia and media, anyway. However, mostly for the sake of a group cosplay, I have no problem cosplaying something I casually like.

As far as knowing nothing at all and just being an attention whore, it seems weird to me. Why can't this person get enough attention cosplaying things they like? You'd have to like at least a few geeky things to even want to go to a con, right? Virtually everything has at least one sexy character, anyway. Besides, people who do like the series you're cosplaying from are probably going to talk to you about that series, so picking something you like is a worthwhile social choice.

>> No.7558781

>>7558733
you sound like a real middle schooler

>> No.7558796

Honestly, there are a few video game characters I'm going to cosplay without having finished the game or knowing all about it because either I got bored, disliked the game, or, more recently after getting a job, don't really have the time or interest to finish it. And anyone who wants to hate on me for it can kiss my ass, especially in the scenario that it's a shitty game. I don't want to waste that much time on something that sucks just to cosplay a design I really love. Bite me.

>> No.7558824
File: 263 KB, 891x825, 1388444570626.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7555796
I love how you totally confirmed the stereotype that women dressed in slutty costumes automatically know nothing about the source material, even though it was obvious you were attempting to do the opposite.

Oh feminism.

>> No.7558887
File: 72 KB, 420x599, 1398618347209.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm actually planning on cosplaying someone from this game I have absolutely never heard of in my life. It feels wrong but I couldn't help it because her design was adorable and I had the worst urge to make it. I tried looking shit up about it though, and I couldn't find anything besides the very basic information about the game. Makes me feel even worse about it, but what are you gonna do?

>> No.7558891

>>7558887
What character?

And if it makes you feel so bad, why do it?

>> No.7558895
File: 131 KB, 320x480, 200111L.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7558891
pic related, Crescent Conundrum from Sword Girls Online. I feel bad about not knowing shit, but I love her character design so much I couldn't help it. Just hoping no one asks me what the game is about when I wear her to a con.

>> No.7558902

>>7558895
>Just hoping no one asks me what the game is about when I wear her to a con.
They probably will, and expect to have people give you dirty looks when you don't have any idea what you're talking about.

>> No.7558913

>>7554488
cosplaying is about attention. that's all. attention

you get more attention if you can show boobs&ass

>> No.7559094

>>7558913
What if I wanna cosplay the Traveler's white robe from Journey?

>> No.7559448

>>7558913
>cosplaying is about attention. that's all. attention
To most people these days it is.

Thankfully there are still some of us who do it for fun/love of a series and could care less about becoming ~~cosupray famous~~.

>> No.7559466

>>7558895
Wow, her design is really beautiful. I don't blame you anon

>> No.7559485

>>7558902
Given how its nearly impossible to find info on it I doubt they will know more

>> No.7559713
File: 45 KB, 256x176, Kingdom_Hearts_logo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7555696
Hi hello, I herd u don't like plotline inconsistency.

>> No.7559968

>>7559448
this
>cosplay some girl from reallly niche series
>friend asks me what I'm cosplaying at the next con
>"why would you cosplay something no one has ever heard of?"

because I like it am and not doing it for recognition at all?

>> No.7559978

>>7559713
Oh please, don't even start on that bullshit. It used to be one of my favourite series but they fucking destroyed it with ~everyone is sora~ bullshit. And multiple platforms.

>> No.7561980

>>7554488

source on that sheniqua thing? Im starting to see her everywhere. Is he a meme or something