[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 177 KB, 418x406, 2dangel.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7535418 No.7535418[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Shout out to all lolitas with big boobs, but a waist/hips that will fit into brand.

I'm having issues wearing some dresses, because although it fits everywhere else, it doesn't fit around my chest area.

Should I just invest in a binder, try and alter the dress, or just give up on brand altogether?

What do you guys do?

>> No.7535423

Binding would probably be easier. Heck, just try a sports bra and see how that works before you go out and buy a binder.

>> No.7535438

Wear skirts

>> No.7535463

>>7535423
>>7535438
Two best options right here.

That or get breast reduction surgery, which if your boobs are that big will benefit you in the long run anyway. (ie no back pain/spinal problems when you get older)

>> No.7535464
File: 319 KB, 1200x1600, $T2eC16N,!yEE9s5jE,bVBQk,LEt)Zw~~60_57.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7535418
I have a waist corset that I wear backwards on my chest. It's a very simple pattern and it brings it down a lot for those that are tighter. I make sure it's never tight enough that I can't breath or move around.

>> No.7535475

Wear skirts or custom made. Binders are extremely unflattering and should only be worn if you're trying to crossplay and look like a dude. And the dress will still look ill fitting in the bodice.

>> No.7535564

>>7535418
I have the exact opposite of that problem ._.
I'm slim but my huge hips and ass ruin dresses and skirts by making them shorter than I want ;~;

>> No.7535722

I've tried a binder, which just seems to squish everything. My boobs fit in the dress, but the look of the bodice is thrown off as they are pancaked against my chest and are made to look like they end too low on my torso (if you get what I mean). Also, all that boob has to go somewhere and it overflows around the armscye, making a different problem.

Steel boned corsets are okay, if I don't want to eat or sit down doe the day.

I mostly go with a good minimiser bra. It keeps everything where it is supposed to be while taking the boobs in a whole cup - cup & a half. Good bra shops should have a fitting lady that can help you out.

>> No.7535890

How big are you? There's a lot of brand out there that have shirring, the ones that are half shirred will fit busts of 100+cm. Fully shirred dresses go even further. Even if you restrict yourself to only those kind of dresses, that's still a lot of choices.

Other than sports bra and skirts, I lengthen the straps on some of my jsks -- most often I find the dresses underestimate how much fabric is needed to cover the boobs from shoulder to waist, lengthening the straps helps put the boobs in the widest area of the dress, not the narrowing part of it.

In the same vein, the kind of raglan-sleeved OPs that are half shirred and have elastic sleeves fit pretty well too.

Now, if you're talking about how to make sure big boobs look good in lolita, and not just about fitting into it, that's a whole other topic entirely.

>> No.7535899

>>7535418
I just wear skirts.

It doesn't help that I'm both tall and big-boobed--between the two, the waistline on ops/jsks ends up just under my boobs, rather than at my actual waist. I hate that look on other lolis, so no matter how badly I'd like to wear brand dresses I just don't.

One advantage to skirts is that they're easier to dress down for more casual, everyday wear. I can even wear some of my classic and gothic skirts to work with a less-poofy petti, tights, a jacket, and more "grown-up" accessories and styling. For a long time, I felt like I had to settle for skirts, but I've actually come to prefer them because they're more versatile and easily adapted to non-lolita looks than a dress.

Not that I wouldn't buy the shit out of dresses if I knew they'd actually fit me, LOL...

>> No.7538978

>>7535418
lose weight

>> No.7539002

>>7538978
Big boobs don't equal fatness, anon...

>> No.7539023

>>7535564
Mmh, my favorite body type. Slender with dem hips and dat ass.

>> No.7540141

how about weaing a corset?

>> No.7540158

>>7539023
>Reply
no one cares, nigger

>> No.7540160

Anyone have a recommended binder that isn't stupid expensive? I'm actually fairly flat but it seemed relevant to present conversation.

>> No.7540195

>>7540160
You can get away with two sports bras.

>> No.7540201

>>7535722
>if I don't want to eat or sit down doe the day.
What kind of corset are you wearing/thinking of? Even a cheap corset shouldn't restrict your movement.