[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 387 KB, 269x270, 5.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7422329 No.7422329 [Reply] [Original]

So, Wondercon is next month, and I am going with a few friends, who are all cosplaying, and I have run into an issue;

I've never cosplayed before!

So I thought of who I could ask, and I felt embarrassed asking one of them, as I've probably been into anime longer than any of them (roughly 5 years, and I've never been to one convention, haven't had anyone to go with).

I was really hoping to go as someone from Strike the Blood. OP is male.

So here I am, asking you guys, what do I do?

I am also planning on using this for Anime Expo in July.

>> No.7422342

don't worry about it too much, for one. You want to have fun and not stress over it especially if you're not experienced. think things out and plan for AX. you can have some groundwork laid out for Wondercon but build on that for AX. figure out what you have, what you can buy, what you'll need to modify, how much money it'll take and how much money you'll have available to use.

>> No.7422347

>>7422342
Thank you for that, I was planning on that factor (going "bigger" on AX) anyways.

Are there any good tutorials out there?

Note: I am a maker (usually the person who makes custom cosplayed products)

>> No.7422354

>>7422342
Cosplay*

Makers usually are the ones who generate amazing cosplay products is what I mean, whereas I have never even scratched the surface on the matter.