[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 37 KB, 524x468, 2efe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7405881 No.7405881[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

W-what happened to the cringe thread?

>> No.7405935 [DELETED] 

The disgusting, whore janitor took it down. Don't ask why, some fag reported it.

>> No.7405964

>>7405935
same thing happend to cosplaying/wearing lolita on your period thread. it was actually quite useful and nice but it got taken down.

>> No.7406418
File: 236 KB, 500x375, gssdfsdfsdf.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Do you think if we made another one it would get removed too?

I hope not, because I really enjoy the cringe threads and when I first came to /cgl/ they were what kept me here until I gained more interest in other things on this board.

>> No.7406431

>>7406418
Nothing fun and interesting is allowed here.

>> No.7406437

>>7406431
Who shat in Janitor-chan's cereal today? It was up for like 4 days and now it's just gone? The fuck?

>> No.7406535

>>7406437

A whole bunch of threads have been pruned in the last few days. Someone is on the rag.

>> No.7406549

Ugh, I just came here looking for that thread specifically. This board is getting more and more pointless, I swear. It's fucking 4chan.

>> No.7406552

email moot and complain whiney butts

>> No.7406556

I swear every other board is allowed their bullshit, barely relevant threads, but noooooo, not /cgl/, no fun allowed here.

>> No.7406562

>>7406556
Seriously, you see the shit that passes for board-relevant on /mu/? Thinly-veiled (or completely out in the open) tfw no gf threads everywhere, and we can't even laugh at weeaboos, apparently.

>> No.7406563

>>7406535
Did anyone apply to be a new janitor? Lord knows we need someone that actually knows the board culture, instead of some rando that picks and chooses what she thinks is 'relevant.'
We come to /cgl/ so we can talk about cosplay/lolita, but also be flat out bitches, and gossip about people. Constantly deleting the 'mean stuff,' we might as well be on egl or coscom.

>> No.7406575

>>7406563

I did.
I've been on 4chan since 2006 and /cgl/ since the board was first instituted. I've been an active participant of both lolita and cosplay, and extremely knowledgeable of various animes/games/comics from which the vast majority of costumes derive from and am very familiar with "all" of the prominent figures amongst the cosplay/lolita community. As a result I know the board culture inside and out, it's entire history, what's appropriate, what not appropriate, when to be lenient and let things slide. I have nothing but the best intentions for allowing this board to continue to evolve and flourish.

You think I'd be an absolute fucking shoe-in but no doubt Moot will toss my application in favour of giving the job to another one of his "pals", like that mess he created when he made a /fit/ mod /cgl/ janitor,

>> No.7406579

>>7406575
You're kinda easy to identify even with your trip off.

>> No.7406582

>>7406579

I've never had a trip.
I've always mostly lurked /cgl/ to be honest and only contribute when I felt I had something relative to add to a thread.

>> No.7407332

The janitor was concerned that people were upset about the removal of this thread (http://rbt.asia/cgl/thread/S7400156)) and asked me to give an explanation as to the reason why it was deleted.

The problem was that the videos being posted had strayed far beyond the topic of cosplay and lolita, and were simply videos of random weirdos.

If you want to post strange, embarrassing videos directly related to cosplay and lolita that's fine (and the thread had originally started on that premise). But if you just want to post unrelated "cringe inducing" or "autism" videos, then /cgl/ isn't the place for it.