[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 116 KB, 372x634, friend search.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7368099 No.7368099[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>cosplay, Jfashion, and/or lolita?
>a/s/l (to be as specific as possible, also state that you are from the western/northern ect part of state, mention your country, so on)
>other interests/hobbies?
>email/skype/tumblr (you can also put this in the email field)
>what kind of things would you like to do with your seagull friend?
>other info
Helpful tips:
>post a picture of something you are interested in (or screenshot your tumblr archive and post that)
>state if you are in a relationship to ward off frillseekers and those seeking dat cosplay booty
>know that if you are male, stating that you are a single male is not going to get you many friends-it makes you seem desperate. keep it casual
This is a thread for active community members who cosplay or dress in lolita/j-fashion only, not a "find a qt lolita or cosplayer gf" thread.
Have fun, and good luck meeting other seagulls!

>> No.7368143

>>7368099
OH NOEZ! It's Yukapee

>> No.7368188
File: 214 KB, 570x599, 1392230931683.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Just cosplay (but i think lolita and jfashion are cool)!
>a/s/l
18/F/Northern Florida
Videogames, animu, Netflix, books, cute animals
> so-whelmed.tumblr.com
(my blog is boring sorry)
Talk, hang out at cons maybe, game
>other info
I'm pretty normal, not crazy or weird or anything you'll find in the horror threads. Mostly just looking for more people to follow and talk to!

>> No.7368215
File: 46 KB, 350x560, GanguroExample2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay, jfashion, or lolita?
A little cosplay, lots of different j-fashion styles, moderately involved in lolita (trying to expand wardrobe & wear more at the moment)

>ASL
18/F/North Carolina

>other interests
Art, K-pop, anime, knitting/crocheting

>tumblr
http://kawaii-bleu.tumblr.com/

>what would you like to do with seagull friend
idk, mostly filling this out b/c I'm interested to see the "real people" of /cgl/

>picture of something i'm into
Picture is related. I'm into oldschool gyaru/ganguro right now, even though I'm sure I could never pull it off...

>relationship?
No and don't want one.

>gender
Female

>> No.7368221

>>7368099
>>cosplay, Jfashion, and/or lolita?
Dabbled in cosplay but mostly lolita. Hoping to do more cosplay this year; have some grandiose plans. Dunno if it'll pan out though
>>a/s/l
18/f/western washington
>>other interests/hobbies?
I play a lot of video games. I spend a lot of time on niconico. I knit, crochet, and sew. I'm in love with Louis theroux. (It almost rhymes!)
>>tautology-steve.tumblr.com
Inactive, but it's a good representation of me I think. you can shoot me an ask for skype info
>>what kind of things would you like to do with your seagull friend?
Mostly i wanna talk to another lolita one on one. I'd love to have a loli friend. I'd be down to hang out irl if we hit it off, but it's OK if you don't live near me, I'd still like to talk! if you know a lot about the cosplay scene in seattle that'd be great too

>> No.7368448
File: 236 KB, 1136x640, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay with occasional lolita; interested in jfashion
>a/s/l
18/f/SoCal
Anime/manga, Free!, drawing, reading, crafts, fujoshi stuff
Main tumblr is robestpierre.tumblr.com
Lolita tumblr is cloudedeyes.tumblr.com
Skype in field
Talk about anime and lolita, I guess? It would just be nice to talk to someone with similar interests. If you live nearby, it'd be cool to go to cons together and hang out.

>> No.7369070

Jfashion! I mostly dress fairy kei and want to get into decora and I have a couple of pop kei outfits.
Also I started getting more into cosplaying this year.
>a/s/l
18, female, South New Jersey
I like making things (like bracelets, bows, etc), watching anime, making bento, dancing, crafts, and other things!
>email/skype/tumblr
My email is longcatrocks@yahoo.com and my tumblr is http://stormyxcloud.tumblr.com/.. My Tumblr is not extremely active though.
I would like to go to conventions, talk about Jfashion, watch anime, go shopping, and do other things friends would do!
>other info
I have a job and am in my last year of school so I might be a bit busy at times.
Also It's fine if you want to talk and you're not into Jfashion yet and want to get into it, I'd love to help!

>> No.7371345

bump

>> No.7371351
File: 815 KB, 699x670, 1392360468367.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7368188
groups/385673654868624/
Reminder that /cgl/ has a Facebook group for the Southeast US that I believe spawned because of one of these threads. We like friends!

I cosplay when I get the chance, but I would also really like to get into lolita. Waiting for the right dress at the right price to finally spring myself into it. (Hopefully my ita phase will be short and quick due to browsing /cgl/ for so long.)
>a/s/l
20/f/Atlanta, GA
I like general touristy things and enjoy traveling and visiting new places in town (and out of town.)
>email/skype/tumblr
Message me on Tumblr?
dodri0.tumblr.com

>> No.7371360

I do this each time to little avail, but I'll try again.

Cosplay, classic lolita, and a dabbling interest in general jfashion. Not crazy into the keis and all that but I like the general aesthetic.
>a/s/l
19/F/WA,USA (Seattle)
I design websites and play games, I watch anime but I do a good job keeping the inner weeb inner.
>email/skype/tumblr
Email in field, tumblr is sheep-heavenly, skype is MarieHavens
Chat animes, I'd like someone in the Seattle area to go out all dolled up with. I think it'd be lovely.
>other info
I'm shy, at a fairly intermediate level of Japanese (and so like practicing it), and I really dislike video skyping! It's quite embarrassing honestly. Perhaps after chatting normally a bit. I'm mostly just looking for someone to just casually talk about lolita with, show off cosplay progress, talk about old and new shows, just whatever. I'm too shy to really find people with similar interests that aren't obnoxious weebs.

Anyone can add me on Skype, I love to chat with people so don't feel afraid!

>> No.7371550
File: 893 KB, 1250x1250, week 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I cosplay a lot at cons. Normal everyday wear is pretty much J-streetwear, if you are terribly interested in how i look/dress ask for a picture.
>a/s/l (to be as specific as possible, also state that you are from the western/northern ect part of state, mention your country, so on)
Art (drawing/painting), fashion, music, movies...there is plenty more to find out
talk, hang out at cons, game. who knows
>other info
I'm laid back and easy to talk to. Bring up music and I can talk about it for days.
>relationship
yep, 3 years strong

>related image
its music, most listened to albums from this past week

>> No.7371573

>>7371351
where in atlanta?
edgewood/little5 here

how bout this snowpocalypse?

>> No.7371578

>>7371351
is kentucky the SE or is there some other facebook group?

>> No.7371789
File: 287 KB, 1280x960, 20131031_072115.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

21 f eastern kansas
have fiance

in the middle of weight loss transformation so that i can fit Lolita properly and cosplay comfortably. I'm okay at sewing and want to get better. i have tons of friends that think I'm good at sewing but I know I have a lot to learn. because of the weight loss process I'm slowly preparing to shift my wardrobe to more Lolita and jfashion. I've lurked Since the dawn of time so I'm familiar with the terms and dos and dont's but completely unfamiliar with brand and how to shop since I've never been able fit it right.

essentially I need a mentor. I've lost 30 lbs. I still got a PT body but i know I'm gonna make it. don't care if your in my area I just want a friend who i can talk with about this stuff on Skype of fb

currently really into fairy kei Patel goth and general sweet Lolita. sorry for bad typing I'm using phone.

to shy to show face so I'll show me with Halloween face paint on

>> No.7371828
File: 1.51 MB, 1456x795, archive.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, though I'm working on the lolita part. The money constraints are holding me back, especially since I'm more of a cosplayer.

21/f/Orlando

anime, video games [on that bravely default binge right now], watching fighting games since my bf plays in the community

aiichu.tumblr.com

W-work on cosplay together? I haven't really had a female friend since like mid-high school, so I don't really know honestly. Also, while I've been cosplaying for years, I'm still not very good at it in terms of the crafting, in my opinion. I need to relearn how to sew or something, idk.

>>7371351
This exists? I'll send a request to join.

>> No.7371834

>>7371573
Lol diff anon but I'm in eav!

...wtf Valentine captchas...

>> No.7371893
File: 192 KB, 480x480, 1392402666686.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7368188
Wanna play league with me? :'D I'm a lolita but I think cosplay is cool too! (ign Alumi if interested)

>> No.7371944

Anyone on this board live in in Yokosuka or Tokyo? D:

>> No.7371999

>>7371573
Midtown! Tech student, lol. Snow worked out alright for me, but now all of my exams have been backed up into the same week. Lord have mercy.
>>7371578
As far as I'm aware, that's the only /cgl/ group on Facebook. It's open last I checked though, so I don't see why you couldn't join, potentially.

>> No.7372018

>>7371893
mind if i add you? ign kahwhy

>> No.7372043
File: 10 KB, 220x200, fc,220x200,white.u1[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7372018
Do it!

>> No.7372045

>>cosplay, Jfashion, and/or lolita?
Cosplay. I love lolita as well, but I.. lost my wardrobe as soon as I started and I lost motivation to start again..
>>a/s/l
18/f/Alberta (originally from SoCal), currently in Olds
>>other interests/hobbies?
League of Legends. I'm huge into LoL, I'm going to start playing WoW again soon, and hopefully SC2.
>>email/skype/tumblr
skype is annaninjathegreat, LoL ign is ThetinyTinyHippo, and real ID is beastlyharlot@gmail.com
>>what kind of things would you like to do with your seagull friend?
chat, vent, play games with? meet at cons. idk.. friendly things.
>>other info
I don't care if you're a dude or a chick, I get along with pretty much everyone. I don't have a lot of close friends, but I really want to find one.. I get kind of lonely sometimes.

>> No.7372159
File: 754 KB, 1016x588, 1392417396363.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

cosplay

>a/s/l
21/F/austin, tx

sewing, video games, comics, animu/mango, a little bit of jfashion, art of all kinds, animals, horse back riding (i'm not a "horse girl" tho, those girls are nuts), fujoshit

>email/skype/tumblr
batbooty on tumblr
foreignvein on skype

make cosplay, play vidya, cons, just general hanging out stuff i guess

>Relationship
no and i don't want one right now

>> No.7372179

all you girls are 2pretty4me to befriend

>> No.7372218
File: 75 KB, 500x368, tumblr_mjoqxdcWlQ1qlrn5wo1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lolita
20/F/MD (Near baltimore)
Some cosplay, Dolls, general collecting things. I also love birds insta-love for anyone that shares my love for birds
Skype in the email field. I can also give email to those without skype
Although I love my comm, I want someone I can hang out with in frills just us. Large groups can be overwhelming at times. Maybe hang out in Baltimore at the harbor or take a trip to Washington and go see the museums
>other info
I love making friends but can be very shy at first, don't let this put you off - I'd be very excited to talk to someone new! I also tend to have a dry sarcastic humour. Sorry if it offends anyone

>> No.7372227 [DELETED] 

Jfashion and lolita, though I'd like to get into cosplay
21/f/Vancouver, Bc
Baking, hiking, drawing, animu, video games(although I don't play them very often unless I have a lot of spare time which is a shame)
in the field
Hang out, go out to eat and shop, dress up, the usual
>other info
I used to be really shy, I think I've finally gotten over it, but it might pop up until I know you a bit better. I'm weak and skinny fat right now but I love being active, I'm also pretty frugal so I tend to find cheap/free events to go to around the city. Especially those that involve food.

>> No.7372233

Cosplay/anime
25/m/ca
Stock trading, guitar, driving, laughing
Depends.
>other info
Im bored. call me text me

>> No.7372241

Jfashion and lolita, though I'd like to get into cosplay
21/f/Vancouver, Bc
Baking, hiking, drawing, animu, video games(although I don't play them very often unless I have a lot of spare time which is a shame)
in the field
Hang out, go out to eat and shop, dress up, the usual
>other info
I just started living here in Vancouver and I haven't quite managed to get any girl friends here yet, so it'd be nice to have the change from guy talk. I'm weak and skinny fat right now but I love being active, I'm also pretty frugal so I tend to find cheap/free events to go to around the city. Especially those that involve food.

Not single

>> No.7372255

I like boyish mori mostly, but I'm interested in other Jfashions, I just don't dress in them.
>a/s/l
23/f/Boston, MA
Knitting, reading, board games (I have a pretty big collection), video games, food.
>email/skype/tumblr
In the field.
Games, shopping, cooking or eating out, I dunno.
>other info
I'm in a relationship with my boyfriend of five years.