[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 57 KB, 480x231, thesecouldbeyoursiguess.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7258043 No.7258043 [Reply] [Original]

Merry Christmas, /cgl/. I am new here, so it's entirely inappropriate for me to be posting this, I apologize. However, I was told that /cgl/ ladies often enjoy the company of wealthy men, in order to support their habits.

If you frequent boards such as /soc/ or /r9k/, you may remember me from such threads as:

"Hey femanons, I'm rich and bored, come travel the world with me."

Well, I met a femanon from r9k. She ended up coming to live with me for about a month. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a pretty terrible fit, and I had to send her home. Please, no questions about this - I'm not interested in talking about it, and, besides, she asked me not to.

In any event, she was a pretty good cook. While she was spending time with me, I came to realize that I need a Pepper Potts to my Tony Stark. I try to spend as much time as possible constantly cultivating my business, working out, etc, but the basics of life elude me. You're reading a post by a guy who is in his mid-20s and still eats ravioli out of a can and accidentally stays up until 7 AM programming.

So basically, I am now looking for a Pepper Potts. A girl just crazy enough that she could be willing to uproot her life to come be my assistant and partner. Would this be a relationship? I don't know, maybe if there's chemistry. That's not really my main purpose here. I want feminine companionship, sure, but this is not a "pls2bemaiwaifu" thread.

What's in it for you? Well, I offer my resources- tickets to whatever conventions you want to visit, transportation, dresses or materials for costuming, etc. Whenever you're not acting as my assistant, you can spend as much time as you like on your costuming stuff. Also, as a bonus, I'm not too terrible to be around.

Feel free to ask me questions in the thread. However, please only message my Skype if you are possibly interested in the offer.

My skype is "jaffacalling"

>> No.7258058
File: 26 KB, 349x330, laughing whores.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>He thinks he has enough money to make us give a shit!

>> No.7258061

>>7258058
I've had several people message me from this board already, so... yeah.

>> No.7258066
File: 5 KB, 275x53, pleb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7258043
Start by making some fucking friends and not acting like your raison d'être is to be given a woman to be your mother again.

>> No.7258064

>>7258061
Poorfags and itas need love too I guess

>> No.7258069

sounds pretty nice, Jaffa. What are your requirements on appearance?

>> No.7258073

>>7258066
Jesus Christ, projecting much? My "raison d'être" (lol, pretentious) is to be successful, enjoy my life, and travel a lot. These three things will be facilitated by a Pepper Potts.

I have plenty of friends. Thanks for your concern.

>> No.7258074

>>7258069
I prefer to be around beautiful women, as I imagine most men do, but that's not a strict requirement.

Anyway, I have to drive two hours now. Hit me on Skype, if the thread is still up when I come back I'll answer more questions.

>> No.7258093

>I am incapable of functioning as an adult, please be my waifu.

>> No.7258095

Where the shit is the janitor