[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 532 KB, 595x842, SweetCreamHouse.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7215883 No.7215883 [Reply] [Original]

Sweet Cream House thread? Sweet Cream House thread.

Who here bought anything?
I picked up some of the re-released jewelry and those hair ties to match my original stuff.

Also, general discussion, etc.

>> No.7215888

I thought it was weird that this was rereleased, especially so quickly.
I realize it was pretty popular after the release, but I bought a nwot skirt for less than retail a month or two ago.

>> No.7215889

It was hideous the first time it came out, and it's still hideous now

>> No.7215891

God I hope they fucking re release Cinema doll and hopefully in red x black

>> No.7215908

>>7215888
You weren't the anon who bought it from the BST thread on here, were you?

The OP was an interesting choice. It's cute but from looking at the design I think it'll make people look wayyyy bigger than they are.

Also, it seemed like the colours in the stock pictures of the caramel and pink socks were really off, or maybe I'm just imagining it.
I am happy that they didn't go for tights again since I'm always worried about ripping them.

>>7215891
A Cinema Doll re-release is a possibility considering how many re-releases we've had of late.

>> No.7215915

This would be one of those times I'm glad I left sweet. The only brands I buy from rarely do rereleases and AP has been doing at least three a year for the past three years. The occasional rerelease of a print that is virtually impossible to get because it's so old and rare is always welcome, but AP rereleases things that aren't even a full year old for fucks sake.

>>7215891
>Cinema Doll in red in black
You fucking bitch, now I will forever live in longing

>> No.7215932

>>7215908
I was. If you're the anon who sold it, you have my thanks.
Also, agreeing with you on the socks; the colour is a bit weird.

>> No.7215948

>>7215932
Not the seller but I was second in line for it.
I had just bought the JSK the night before but the skirt was my top pick. I managed to snag it off Closet Child a short time later though!

>> No.7215953
File: 2.95 MB, 320x180, chiizu da.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7215948
>second in line
>eventually got her skirt
Yay, so happy that you were able to get it. I was kinda sad I didn't have two to sell to each of you.
>>7215932
Awww I would have never thought that someone I had a transaction with would actually speak openly about it. I'm glad you love the skirt.

>> No.7215976

>>7215953
Naww, thanks anon.

Kudos to you as well for selling it for a really good price!