[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

>> No.7190888
File: 223 KB, 500x574, vest.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Can anyone tell me about the quality of clothes from Classical Puppets? In particular, I'm interested in knowing anything about this vest. All the reviews I'm finding are for petticoats.

>> No.7190927

>>7190888
Well, I have bloomers from them. Construction is pretty good and the lace is nice, though there is this small yellow stain on it? Also a slight smoky smell when it first came out of the box.

>> No.7190950
File: 1.30 MB, 1108x808, kidsyoyo gold black halloween.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Does anyone know the date for Kidsyoyo halloween release? I spoke to Martin from Clobba and he said they'll be taking reservations for the mid-november release.
His prices are:
The blouse is $59.95 in total with domestic shipping included;
The dress is $138.95(includes a pair of short wrist cuffs);
The dress is $145.95(includes a pair of short wrist cuffs and a pair of long wrist cuffs);
The cover is $43.95;
The hat is $29.95;
The headbow is $13.95~~

I'd rather go through an SS as you can buy the full set for $170?
(Full set is: dress, blouse, cover, hat, short wrist cuffs)
Any advice is greatly appreciated

>> No.7190966

>>7190950
I don't know about any of those prices. The set was already released twice so far and sold out within a couple of mins both times. The original 'set' was a hat, jsk and blouse and that was it. I don't think your listed set price is correct.

Also, all they said is they don't know when the last of the ready stock will be available, so no real clue

>> No.7190968

replies from last thread
>>7190048
>wig wefts
假发片

>>7190096
>bento boxes
the search term is on the dictionary as well

>>7190263
>engrish
I think places like stationery stores would have a good amount of engrish items. this place seems to have a few
http://momoi.taobao.com/

clothes-wise, most places don't tag their stuff if it has english on it. this store has a few under their "funny english" section, but most of it just riffs off popular western culture anyway
http://playidea.tmall.com/

>> No.7190996

>>7190968
Engrish anon here, thanks for the store.

>> No.7191008

>>7190996
I'd also suggest just searching random english words/phrases and then filtering by category for the kinds of things you want.

And a couple examples of what I found:
http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?&id=7922159041
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?&id=35588674987

>> No.7191022

>>7190966
Thanks for your answer, looks like it'll be easier to just go through Clobba for this reserve.

>> No.7191184

I wanted to try out yoybuy for a fairly large order I'm placing. However, when I tried to add money to my account (using Mastercard) I got an error message: "Your personal information is not enrolled in Alipay secure authentication. Please try again." What am I missing here?

>> No.7191303

>>7190888
>>7190927
I didn't order that vest in particular, but I did order a different one that's out of stock several months ago. I'm seconding the smokey smell. A lot of items I get from Taobao smell fishy, but Classical Puppets in particular had a very distinctive smoke smell. I've ordered CP so many times for their clothes rather than petticoats, it's typical to find little stains here and there but their general construction is excellent. I bought two of their Alice headbows and one arrived with a black marker stain on it. I've also received garments with numbers and lines written on them (for measurements?) I suppose the items are handmade and not factory-made.

>> No.7191311

>>7191184
I received this exact same message when first trying to add my card too! You need to Email them and ask them to verify your card, that's all. You don't need to make an Alipay account, but for first time customers, you need to contact them about your card first.

>> No.7191339
File: 86 KB, 280x373, 04rd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7190805
That's interesting. The solid colored brand name lolita dresses I have are made of cotton, but it has the twill-type weave. It's just a dress-weight one and not a bottom weight. Maybe that's called something different. I'm not terribly knowledgeable about things like that.
I saw some of whatever it is that I'm wanting in mint in a shop while I was on vacation, but my husband convinced me to not buy it.

But, yeah, still requesting cute, light, sweater-knit fabric. It doesn't have to have hearts like the picture, but still something that is pretty and could make something like the pic.

>> No.7191344

>>7189768
>>7190178
>>7190204
Pruany. I messaged them again and they still haven't replied. I also had a different order I was already putting together for next time, and I messaged them through the items on that order, I even went ahead and paid for something (really inexpensive, less than $1). Usually, they reply/have something ordered within 24 hours or so, I've never had anything otherwise happen, but still no response on anything and no update on the item's status.

I've considered that maybe they're just getting pretty busy with Christmas orders. It's either that or they're completely avoiding any activity on my account. But still, I'm missing a little over $100 worth of items, so I'll probably just try bringing this up with Paypal if they still don't respond in the next few days.

>> No.7191362

>>7191303
Thanks for the info! I think I'm going to buy the vest, and I'll look out for the smoke smell.

>> No.7191387

>>7191339
You might be thinking of poplin? They have a slightly different look but twill is tougher and usually used for things like uniforms, bottoms and jackets. Poplin is used for dresses a bit more often.

>> No.7191396

>>7191387
I think you're right. Or maybe Baby just uses really light twill? The 2 dresses i have have a slight diagonal pattern in them, but it's not as distinct as the twills I looked up. Eh, as long as it's a good cotton or blend that has a bit more body than kona cotton or something, I'm fine.

>> No.7191627

I want to buy oversized sweaters and shirts on Taobao but I'm worried they will end up not being oversized at all on me due to me not being an 85lbs Chinese woman...

Anyone have experience with ordering this kind of stuff? For reference I'm 157cm, 39-30-37.

>> No.7191642

Any ideas on how to get that godawful chemical smell out of pu leather?

I've had my shoes outside for almost a week and it still smells like shit.

>> No.7191644

>>7191627
I'm similar to you, all the clothes (except bespoke loli stuff) that I bought from taobao never fit. I'd buy it in 2XL-3XL where the bust is supposed to be 105cm but they arrive clearly meant for 88cm boobs.

>> No.7191697

>>7191644
ugh...
I used to buy "one size" oversized items from G Market and they fit OK, but I get the impression Taobao and most cheap ass Chinese stuff is significantly smaller than even that...

>> No.7191811

>>7191627

I order a galaxy sweter, and fits very good on me,.

In my case, I'm a L - XL, in taobao I'm XL - XXL
I always buy one size bigger than mine.

>> No.7191868
File: 198 KB, 530x800, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Has anyone ordered this JSK or knows where I can find a review online? I've googled, but can't find one.

I'm mostly wondering how it will fit on me. I'm 182cm tall, and wondering if I should just go for a skirt as that will actually sit at my waist...

>> No.7191886

>>7191868
Oh fuck, these went back up for sale!? Arghh I missed it again

>> No.7191938

>>7191627
>85lbs Chinese woman
Weight != size

I'm a 95lbs Chinese girl but if you saw me you'd say I was chubby or fat.

>> No.7191951

>>7191627
I bought one and my measurements are pretty similar but with a slightly smaller bust and a little bit shorter. I bought an oversized cat sweater and I thought it would be just a less oversized sweater on me, but the bottom sides were weird. They were a tiny bit gathered and a seam was kind of sewn to make it go in a little at the bottom. It looked fine, but if it had been a tiny smaller or I'd been a tiny bit bigger it wouldn't have worked. It also ended up shorter on me.
But I'm not going to say that you shouldn't get sweaters or sweatshirts. Just take a close look to see if anything weird is going on with the hem, and they might not be as long as you expect.

>> No.7191964

>>7191938
You say this knowing damn well that taobao stores sometimes size by weight.

>> No.7192005

>>7191964
I know! That's why it's so stupid to judge it by that way. Measurements are way more important than the whole S/M/L/XL

>> No.7192011

>>7191964
Different anon, but no, they go by how big you are/ measurements. You can be like 120lbs but as long as you have the slim Asian build, you'll fit.

>> No.7192014

>>7191964
>>7192011
Ugh sorry, I read your post wrong. Ignore what I said.

>> No.7192018

I just submitted an order through Pruany, but when I checked it over on the 'without payment' page, all the remarks I added for items were gone. Are they just not visible on my end or has something gone wrong?

>> No.7192154

>>7190968
/r/ing more cute knicknack and stationary stores please!

>> No.7192195

I'm really fucking pissed at Taobaoring. I've been using them for a little over 2 years now, and I "fork" or split many of my orders because I'm bordering a shoppaholic.

Anyways, I ordered something in early July that was supposed to be shipped out at the end of July. Well, it never was. Now it's mid-November and Taobaoring won't ask for a refund from those sellers because they don't want to get on bad terms or blocked in case anyone else wants to order from them.

Anything I can do? I really don't even want the fucking items from them anymore, they'll probably never send. I'm tired of waiting. It's been 4 fucking months' for Christ's sake and this is not supposed to be a pre-order or deposit for anything!

>> No.7192197

>>7192011
Dude I have an Asian build and I'm skinny fat (like no muscle, just fat but if we weren't going by body fat percentage you'd look at me think I was skinny). Anyways I'm too tall to fit into anything. All sleeves and dress lengths are too short. The life of being 5 foot 10...

>> No.7192206

>>7192197
I assumed that "Asian build" also implied Asian height as well.

>> No.7192220

>>7192206
Good point. God damn I fucking hate myself because of how tall I am.

>> No.7192226

Does anyone know if yoybuy ships liquid cosmetics overseas?

>> No.7192237

>>7192195
Which sellers were it? On Taobao, people can't do much against scammers and also, why did you wait for so long before complaining?

>> No.7192252

>>7192195
to be honest, I would never ever order through taobaoring after reading these threads. They're the most complained-about SS by far. sage for unhelpful

>> No.7192317

>>7191868
Info on this? Do want

>> No.7192374

>>7192317
cel-design on taobao

>> No.7192378

>>7191868
>>7191886
>>7192317
The ready stock went up a couple days ago, so there's a few pieces on their store.

Reception has generally been pretty good among the Chinese lolis, they say it's well constructed and the printing is nice. I think one girl had trouble with the zipper. But I'd skip the JSK if you're busty, it seems to be cut for a very small cup size.

I have the skirt coming (though probably not for a few weeks at least) will review when I get it!

>> No.7192638

>>7192378
Really? That's odd, from looking at the measurements my bust seemed too small - 32B at 86 bust 68 waist so I'd have to get a larger bust measurement to fit my waist. Good to know, thank you for the information!

I'd love to see a review when you get it!

>> No.7192654

>>7192252
Same, anon. In June I made an order with them and I needed the items by a certain date. They didn't send me an email about my order being accepted for a few days and I really couldn't afford to wait so I made the same order with Pruany and my items arrived at my house the day before I needed them so I got lucky. But in the last week of September I got an email from Taobaoring saying my order was accepted and I could pay for the items now after submitting the order the first week of June. I honestly laughed when I saw it. They just seem either really slow, forgetful, or lazy.

>>7192195
Did you pay with Paypal? Maybe you can file a claim since you never received any items.

>> No.7192667
File: 20 KB, 200x300, 1303205505144.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Smacking myself so hard for this. Right after I paid for shipping on TBR, I realized I coudl have saved money by having them send my items to yoybuy to combine my orders for shipping.

>> No.7192688

>>7192638
I meant that it doesn't seem to have a lot of bust-underbust measurement difference, in the pictures I've seen it appears to be cut to fit flatter chests.

>> No.7192717

>>7192154
http://momoi.taobao.com/
http://yaoguai1314.taobao.com/
http://q10m.taobao.com/
http://lifefaction.taobao.com/
http://myzaa.taobao.com/

>>7191642
google how to get smells out of fake leather?

>> No.7192728

>>7192688

I can second this, I just the blue OP in the mail from loli paradise and while the material is lovely, it is empire waist on my DD cups.

I'm going out of town this weekend but I will post a review when I get back next week.

>> No.7192814
File: 193 KB, 750x1129, psb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Has anyone seen these shoes in stock anywhere? I didn't think taobao could really run out of replicas but I guess I was wrong.

I'm looking for the lavender with the ribbons, specifically. Found some others but not the color/size I wanted.

>> No.7192821

Does anyone know if there's somewhere else I can get this? It seems to be sold out here:
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1.w6028543-4474730204.71.PrZ9NF&id=35553079851

>> No.7192824

>>7191396
(original 'fabric knowledge' anon)
I'm canadian and I've recently learned that joanns calls that nasty thin printed stuff 'quilting cotton' when it isn't actually even an appropriate quilting weight, so I'm starting to suspect there might be regional differences in the names of at least different subcategories of fabric. Therefore it's entirely possible it's not even your misunderstanding!

But yes, twill is a very thick crisp cotton with a very strong diagonal weave that makes it pretty easy to spot by sight (at least comparatively). I think what you want is just a decent quality cotton? They can vary pretty widely, so I'd just go through mint cotton listings and scrutinize the drape/thickness/opacity and hope for the best. I've learned that if you think you'll regret buying a fabric, you will absolutely regret it forever and that's the worst feeling.

I do have a shop I bookmarked that has a lot of what I would guess is a fairly heavyweight jersey with lots of cute prints. Many are obviously for baby clothes, but I saw a pretty good number of loliable prints/light plain colours among them... I haven't bought yet, plan to after xmas.
http://mianfang.taobao.com/

>> No.7192836

>>7192654
The crazy part is that TBR is, or at least was last year when I got into taobao shopping, one of the most recommended services? But I had the exact same experience as you when I tried to place my first order - it sat unconfirmed for over a week before I got fed up and placed an order with yoybuy. I fucking love them by the way, they're mind-blowingly fast which I personally really like, and 99% of the time super helpful (though I think it really depends who handles your order).

Lately I've heard less and less good about TBR. Though even when I saw it recommended all the time, most of the complaints were still about them, so I dunno...

Not sure why anyone uses bhiner as I don't think I've actually heard a single good thing about them, and can remember multiple missing item complaints.

>> No.7192838

>>7192824
** NOT buying a fabric
apparently my fingers can't keep up with my brain.

>> No.7192842

>>7192814
Crap I'm dumb. I just saw that mysis has it. How did I manage to miss one of the biggest taobao stores.

sage for retard

>> No.7192861

>>7192836
Maybe they've gotten a lot of customers and now they don't know how to deal with them all at once. Beckii made a video explaining how to order from Taobao and also filmed a couple Taobao hauls and mentioned TBR as her SS in all of them. Some people watching probably never ordered from there and just used TBR since she recommended them.

>> No.7192871

>>7192838
That makes more sense, lol.
Yeah, I'm kicking myself for not picking it up when I saw it. And the fabric isn't expensive enough for it to be a bad idea to buy 2 different ones.
Thanks for the jersey fabric link. Even though a lot of it is for babies, I actually know a lot of people with babies and who are pregnant, so that's useful, too.

>> No.7192881
File: 398 KB, 1385x1200, taobao order.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7192836
The days when I used TBR a bunch was amazing, but the day I used them after Chinese new years they took forever and couldn't get most of my items. The day I tried them near half a year later was the day I missed out on several items.

Also, this picture shows what TBR told me was out of stock, and how TaobaoTrends was still able to get it.

>> No.7192886

>>7192654
Dif anon, but you can't file with Paypal a claim when the payment was made in early July.
Also, the SS may blacklist them permanently if they have items from another order already at their warehouse waiting to be shipped with whatever was supposed to come in July.

>> No.7192888

>>7192667
>I coudl have saved money by having them send my items to yoybuy to combine my orders for shipping.
Wait seriously you can have your SS ship to another SS for them to combine shipping? Would they charge domestic shipping or int'l rates? J/w, seems like a great idea but not sure if they'd do that. What if they got mad you were using another SS and then butchered your order to make sure if never arrived to the other SS?

>> No.7192890

>>7192728
>DD cups
Cup size means nothing without band size. Do you know nothing about the whole "how to calculate your bra size correctly" underbust-bust ratio?

>> No.7192896

>>7192836
Reason why I used TBR was that they got Singapore Airmail. It's cheap and quite fast for less than 2kg packages. (go ahead and hate small orders)

I wonder does any other SS have that Singapore Airmail as shipping method.

>> No.7192900

>>7192237
It was the seller for Classical Puppets. I've read before about them being slow as fuck, but I'm getting mind-blowingly fucking PISSED OFF about this. It didn't bother me because I know the items are handmade or comes from their factory. I know handmade items take a while to make and I'm pretty patient, because I planned on making other orders in the mean time. I mentioned it briefly every time I made a new order. They just told me "The seller is almost done making the petticoat, we are sorry the seller is very busy" to "Sorry, the seller ran out of materials, we must wait more."

Then when I ask them "OK I'VE BEEN WAITING LONG ENOUGH I WANT A FUCKING REFUND" they tell me no, because they don't want a bad reputation with the seller.

>>7192654
>>7192252
I love Taobaoring and I've been a loyal customer for a little over 2 years now, so they always get back to me very quick. I just Email them "Can you confirm my order?" And if they're online, someone will confirm my order immediately and purchase my items within the next hour. I even see on the items I buy where it shows their username (well part of it is *'ed out), so I know for sure they buy my items right then.

In short, I never wait for them to confirm my order. I Email them right after I submit my order and I ask them politely to confirm it for me.

>> No.7192909

>>7192654
Continued, sorry I didn't mean to submit my last post. This is >>7192195 .
Yes, I pay with Paypal. I've never made a claim before other than going to eBay's dispute center (which does not show up on my Paypal history) to complain about an item not arriving yet, but that's about all I know how to do. I paid them on the last day of June, and so I feel it would be too late now. It was also from another order that I "forked out" after all of the items arrived except for the CP items. Also, I always pay in gift to cut down on fees and sometimes they give me discounts not otherwise provided. I trust Taobaoring, I just think it's bullshit they can't ask for a refund from the seller because they don't want their reputation to be destroyed. I understand a lot of lolitas probably use Taobaoring and order through Taobao for Classical Puppets, but it just really upsets me that the whole "no refunds" things they have exists. I mean it's been 4 fucking months and this isn't a pre-order. I started really cracking down on them after I had my other four orders that I had created shipped to me. It's upsetting me even more because I'd like to know when they may be arriving, to ensure that I'd be okay with making a few more small orders and having them all shipped out some time next year.

I don't like having their space wasted by having them pile up my items for several months (at the same time, I like that they're patient and have a lot of space).

>> No.7192932

>>7192900
> I never wait for them to confirm my order. I Email them right after I submit my order and I ask them politely to confirm it for me.
I just switched to a service that doesn't need me to remind them to do their job. That aside, if they tell you the vip items or the ones crossed out in red are out of stock, just ask yourself if they're telling the truth. They seriously told me about half my order was out of stock when I had another SS get it all.

>> No.7192945

>>7192821
It definitely is in stock there?

>> No.7192952

>>7192821
If you're using TBR, that's why.

Yeah I keep shitting on them, it's just my experience with them.

>> No.7192977

Does anyone know if Loris can make bags in custom colors?

>> No.7193126
File: 152 KB, 450x675, T22eBwXqBaXXXXXXXX_!!11942814.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1.w4004-4010757653.2.3aTznV&id=35226818686

Did anyone buy this OP? if yes then how's the material?

I'm thinking of buying this in black or red (maybe purple) since I have black and red shoes. but I'm confused about the measurements.

Which fits a bust:92cm and a waist:77cm? L or XL?

>> No.7193161

>>7193126
XL

>> No.7193325

>>7192881
I've actually heard that multiple times about TBR? The 'item not available'. I don't really get it - are they just lazy as fuck?

On a side note I have the lego pillbox coming in my current order. Better than carrying my prescription bottles around!

>> No.7193548

>>7193325
My only guess is that they're so busy with orders that they don't want to deal with the difficult ones. I think for some shops you have to ask or put it in your cart to find out the cost and they don't want to do that.

>> No.7193603

>>7193126
I ordered it on the 4th but it's still in "ordered" status on taobaotrends. I'm pretty sure it's not going to fit now because my measurements are 100b 76w..I knew I should have ordered the XXL. Ugh.
If it comes in I'll post about it.

>> No.7193638

>>7192888
It's domestic shipping rates. YoyBuy deliberately advertises the fact you can use them as your 'Chinese address' and just get anything sent to them, not necessarily just from TaoBao.

>> No.7193645

question, does anyone have one or two "favorite" stores to shop from?

>> No.7193684

>>7193645
I like Stars Rainbow a lot. Everything I have bought from there is really well made. Sorry, you're probably looking for new stores.

>> No.7194015 [DELETED] 

Any cute shops that sell skirts between 40-60cm long? Most stores seem to only have two lengths - ankle or ass-baring - and Stars Rainbow won't restock for a while.

>> No.7194026

I like really muted gothic lolita with classic-style cuts, like innocent world's black solids and MMM's very simple stuff. Are there any taobao stores that carry that sort of style? I can only seem to find classic and sweet prints.

>> No.7194074

>>7192018
should be with the "remarks" option.
but I just checked myself, and all of my notes were gone too, yet they ordered and received it.
I'll send a message and hopefully I got the right sizes.

>> No.7194099

I posted a bit about this in one of the Lolita General threads, but Krad's currently running a preorder for their winter coat. Colors are black, white, dark blue, and a "peacock blue" color that they're going to put up pictures for in the next couple days. I'm guessing it may be a dark teal similar to VM's classic color. About 60% wool and cashmere blend (so presumably 40% synthetic), differs slightly depending on the color. On weibo they said they won't do custom sizes right now.

Reservation price is 996 for the short coat, 1086 for the long version. Preorders are open until the 23rd.

>> No.7194304

>>7193645
This is not going to be what you want, but one of the only stores I order from regularly is high-end small dog clothing. As anyone who owns a little dog who needs coats and sweaters knows, a lot of that stuff is made like total shit and highly overpriced. To get anything well made you have to be prepared to shell out 50-70 dollars which is obviously fucking insane for a dog that's going to get fur and smell and drool on anything they wear.

http://shop33557317.taobao.com/ has incredible quality and cute designs for the price you'd be paying here for the super cheap, thin, poorly made shit.

Like I said I'm sure that's not what you were interested in but in case there's any other seagulls here with teeny dogs I thought I'd share anyways.

>> No.7194384

>>7194304
Oh my god, that is amazing. I don't know why I never thought of looking for dog coats on taobao before. My order just got a lot bigger...

>>7194074
I've not had any problems with them not knowing what size/color to order, so I guess they just don't appear after submitting your order.

>> No.7194385

>>7194304
requesting pics of your dog in cute outfits pls

>> No.7194396

>>7194304
It doesn't matter to me if i don't have a dog, looking through this store is giving me so much joy

>> No.7194398

>>7192018
That has been happening for me for a while, I resent messages with all the item remarks after ordering, but I think they get them anyway.

>> No.7194444

Taobaoring: I Emailed them why and they told me when they can't reach the seller (yes they manually message all sellers they don't know), they will mark the item as not available. Maybe if you guys fucking Emailed them and ask "Why the fuck are you taking so long," you'd get a proper response instead of just being like "Oh fuck them"

>> No.7194593

>>7194304
Wow. Fucking cute. I'd like to buy from them but even the extra small is too big for my chihuahua.

>> No.7194595

Did anyone bookmark that thread for the replica brand sweaters from two threads ago? I forgot and now I can't find them through searches!

>> No.7194641

>>7194384
No problem friend! As well as high end, adorable dog coats for amazing prices, you can now get the cheap chinese import crap direct from china for like a dollar. Really though, the quality in that store I linked is incredible; better even than expected. You will not be even slightly disappointed - the fit is true to size, the fabrics and laces are good quality (and thick! Far warmer than her 30$ locally bought winter coat), the construction can't be criticized.

>>7194385
I'd love to, but I don't think I have pics of her in her coats and she lives with my mom during the school year :c I just ordered her a new coat for her xmas gift though, I'll post some pics when I give it to her! I do have a pic of her in a cosplay I made her.

It's this number - http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1.w4004-4109656574.1.bOhggS&id=20130785211

she already has this and it's a favourite - http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1.w4004-4109656574.61.bOhggS&id=20939360302

>> No.7194650

>>7194444
>implying you have to go through this shit with any other SS

>> No.7194651

>>7194593
>tfw the XL is too small for my chihuahua
Hey, at least her fat rolls will lessen the need for a coat...

>> No.7194655

>>7194595
yes, I have it anon.
http://shpure.taobao.com/category-672331638.htm?spm=2013.1.w5002-1621688740.4.o5ej94&search=y&catName=LOLITA

>> No.7194659

>>7194655
Thanks!

>> No.7194734

>>7194304
These look amazing, I'm so sad they won't fit my beagle.

>> No.7194748

>>7194651
Haha, I mean too big. Whoops. The chihuahua is too small for those clothes.

She's a very small dog.

>> No.7195074

how can i look for a dreadlock wig? all i keep finding are braids instead of dreadlocks
need one in dark brown

>> No.7195076

>>7195074
Why don't you just get a normal wig and make dreadlocks?

>> No.7195090

Hey, can anyone from the LA area give me an idea on EMS shipping times. I have an order shipping soon and I wanted to know if I would have it in time for an event on the 29th or if I should just give up on that idea and plan for something else. I am using taobaonow if that makes a difference.

>> No.7195143

>>7195076
You can't dread plastic, you need fibers that are already manufactured to be kinky that way (like the kanekalon braid stuff you can get in some older stores). Real dreading is a process of damaging the proteins of the hair to create friction, which plastic obviously doesn't have.

>> No.7195238 [DELETED] 

>>7195143
>Real dreading is
nasty and dirty as fuck. No human being should have them. It's disgusting.

>> No.7195240

>>7195143
Really? I saw it done on a wig before though. It may not have been the real way to do it but they looked like dreads.

>> No.7195242 [DELETED] 

>>7195238
Agreed. A girl I knew was a really cute lolita. And then she went all weird and got dreads and grows out her pit hair and unibrow. I don't like how her hair felt when I touched it.

>> No.7195271

>>7195143
You can approximate it by backcombing and steaming/ironing them into a dread shape. Think super frizzy tangled wig, sorted into dreads.

>> No.7195467

Are there stores on taobao that sell sewing patterns? are they worth buying?

>> No.7195473

>>7195090
Usually it is 3 days but with christmas coming soon it can take weeks.

>> No.7195694
File: 33 KB, 573x580, SEA506_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anybody know how I can find these kinds of Japanese "school sportswear" things for cheaper?J-List has a set with the shorts and the jacket for 70 fucking dollars, and I'm pretty sure I can find this cheaper. I don't want fake branded Adidas, either, just a plain track jacket..

>> No.7195749

>>7195074
you can start here, maybe? not totally sure if they sell full wigs or just clip-ons/extensions or whatever
http://dreadlock.taobao.com/
as far as terms go, try 脏辫子, 牙买加, 雷鬼

>>7195467
if you want to look for them, the term for pattern is 纸样, so just include whatever it is you're interested in making with that. as for whether they're worth buying... well, they'd be in chinese, for starters, which might complicate things

>>7195694
search 日本学生体操服
jackets usually aren't included, but you can search them separately (in the actual sportswear, non-cosplay) section using 运动服夹克, then just choose your filters ("lines" if you want the striped sleeves, etc)

>> No.7195956

Question about SAL:
I know that it's the cheapest shipping service and that it can take a long while for your stuff to get to you, I want to know what is the longest time you ever recall waiting for your items to arrive when using SAL?

>> No.7196025

>>7195956
I've never had to wait more than three weeks, but I've heard it varies greatly depending on where you live.

>> No.7196027

Any recommendable shops for diy jewelry/accessory? I especially need cute pearls, charms, buttons and the like.

>> No.7196041

What's the fastest shipping I can get my hands on these days? Like, is less than a week even possible? Apparently there is some sort of hold-up with EMS and stuff?

>> No.7196040

>>7195956
it varies a lot
my first order was around CNY and took 2 months to get to my place
my second order took less than 2 weeks

>> No.7196043

>>7196025
>>7196040
Where do you guys live?

>> No.7196051

>>7196041
I always use Budget Express Courier which is 6-12 days. So, if you're really lucky then it will get to you in less than a week or a little over.

>> No.7196059

>>7196051
1. Does it ship to Canada?
2. Does TBS use it?

>> No.7196065

>>7196059
1. It seems it does as one of their shipping destinations just says 'America'.
2. I don't see it listed in their shipping methods, only SS I know that uses it is Celestial Delinquent

Guess that's a deal-breaker. Sorry, Anon.

>> No.7196068

>>7196043
I'm less than three weeks anon and I live in Ontario, in the Toronto area. It comes out of China and is processed in Richmond, Vancouver, and as soon as it gets there it comes straight to the processing facility in the GTA. Once it's there it's at my post office next day. I think I'm really fortunately positioned for sort facilities and stuff.

>> No.7196093

Does anyone know where to find the "kawaii desu desu" shit that isn't the obvious stores like stars rainbow, feizhuliu, bobon21, xindy etc?
I want to find some cute clothes that aren't the obvious that are found so easily, would appreciate links.

>> No.7196123

>>7196093
so non-mainstream desu
http://apinko5.taobao.com/
http://naier-wuyu.taobao.com/
http://wudixiaomeiniu.taobao.com/
http://budbaby.taobao.com/
idk how mainstream those are, I don't really follow much of this style
you can also try searching 软妹, which fairy kei/imouto kei type things will turn up under

>>7196027
all of these places have golden crowns or a shitton of silver crowns
http://lxq.tmall.com/
http://44441.taobao.com/
http://qianyesp.tmall.com/
http://eraserdiary.taobao.com/
http://3cdiypeijian.taobao.com/
http://vdoo.taobao.com/
http://paizi.taobao.com/

>> No.7196124
File: 9 KB, 235x175, 9-15-2013 1-56-28 AM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7190874
I'm looking for gold loli-able shoes from Aintaina. Can anyone tell me off-hand if they know of any styles that come in gold before I look through 53 pages?

>> No.7196159

>>7196123
Thanks, those are perfect.
I'm so hipster kawaii desu (but seriously those are really cute shops)

>> No.7196174

>>7196123
Did you happen to know of any kawaii desu desu stores that ship overseas?

>> No.7196186

>>7196124
You can custom order shoes from them, so any of them can come in gold.

>> No.7196189

>>7196123
>http://budbaby.taobao.com/
is that a stole gif of peachie?

>> No.7196198

>>7196189
Yes it is, made me chuckle.
I think Peachie actually browses /cgl/ so she'll possibly get annoyed at that.

>> No.7196200

>>7196189
I was thought the same thing.

>> No.7196206

>>7196200
*I thought
Wow, I should take a break from the internet.

>> No.7196221

>>7194444
And this is why I went with yoybuy who bought the item I wanted that TBR was having a shitfit about because the seller didn't reply in less than 48 hours. Yoybuy had no problem and the item arrived quickly.

>> No.7196259
File: 58 KB, 778x583, 3tb_1106011031272kh0373986.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Taobao SS spreadsheet anon here.

I don't know if I have as much time updating the spreadsheet as I would like (roughly a year ago or so it's been made...wow).
Would anyone who has a gmail account be interested in helping me edit it?

Email is in email field.

>> No.7196284

>>7196124
Don't they do custom orders? Just look for the style you like and ask for the colour you want.

>> No.7196343

>>7196065
I did ask what shipping options was available to Canada but the reply was

> EMS, DHL and airmail ( below 2 KG ) , SAL (over 2 KG )

I think my package will probably be over 2kg though?

>> No.7196368

>>7195956
I'm from cali in the LA area, took around 2 months

>> No.7196379

anyone have links to any cat themed clothes, floral print, realistic wigs, cute dresses, cute tights/socks ect.

basic things really. I'm gonna bookmark a bunch of things and hopefully see how much I can get for less than £100

>> No.7196417

>>7196379
猫+ article of clothing from the dictionary generally got me a bunch of stuff after i filtered it specifically for female clothing

>> No.7196485

>>7196174
Not gonna happen, anon. Barely any taobao stores whatsoever ship overseas, and honestly the process would probably be more complicated then just ordering through a service.

>> No.7196663

>>7195956
I made a tiny tiny order when I was studying abroad in the UK and it took me 2 months. My regular orders which are 10-15kg take at least 1 month and I live in California.

>> No.7196669

>>7196221
You don't get it. Other shopping services don't message the seller before purchasing the item (if they can see that an item from the seller was not sold in a while so they aren't sure if they are inactive). I've had both Pruany and Taobaotrends order me shit that I never arrived to them because they didn't message the sellers. I got a refund both times,but was pretty pissed for having my order delayed for 2 months.

>> No.7196681

>>7196669
This is a different anon, but I'm pretty sure you're the one who doesn't get it. I've had yoybuy tell me that sellers aren't online, and ask if I still want to buy the item. They also mark when each item ships under that item's activity section, complete with tracking number. If the item isn't shipping, you can talk to them in the chat for that item and they'll ask the seller when they're shipping it.

I'm pretty sure that if they don't message each seller, they definitely check that the seller comes online.

If you're going to more or less whiteknight, you should probably address the fact that they're ignoring the poor anon in this thread and flat out told her they'd give her no refund because they didn't want to ruin their reputation with classical puppets. That's just flat out shitty.

>> No.7196702
File: 85 KB, 600x600, 48131117.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask, but does anyone know if any stores on Taobao carry JSG knock-offs? (pic related, its sold out on every Japanese site i look at.)

>> No.7196770

Does anyone know any stores that sell decent fake figures?

>> No.7196780

>>7196368
>>7196663
I'm from Cali as well (the valley) I've had my stuff take 2-3 weeks at most. They've been less than 10kg orders tho

>> No.7196809

Am I blind or is an email to place a direct order not on this seller's page?
>http://littledevilcos.taobao.com/

>> No.7196812

>>7196780
>>7195956

I'm >>7196368 but i only had around 6 kg.
it was my first time ordering, though, so i can't say that it's always that slow.

>> No.7196858

>>7195956
I live in New York
Order 1: 6kg 1.5 months
Order 2: 10kg 2 weeks
Order 3: 15kg 2.5 months (was stuck in customs in China for 3 weeks and then I received a BILL from UPS...) Also had stuff taken out of my order.
Order 4: 2kg (playing it safe) Had a few replicas and they were confiscated. 1 month
Order 5: 9kg - 1.5 months. No customs bill, but package was searched through and had items missing/confiscated
Order 6: 10kg. Searched through at Beijing's customs office and had 2 things missing. Took 1 month 1 week
Order 7: 2kg (playing it safe because I'm getting pissed off about customs) 3 weeks (fastest it's ever been)
Order 8: 7kg - 1 month
Order 9: It's been several months since I made my last order and I'm still waiting for it to arrive. It was shipped end of September. My package is only 14kg and it was stuck in China's customs for 3 weeks. I have a feeling I'll be missing a few items. Feeling pretty upset, maybe I should have split the order?

I really don't feel like ordering smaller packages gets to you any faster. I've had mixed results, so I can't say anything for sure. In my experience, the time depends on when it was shipped (post offices don't run on weekends) and how long it is stuck in customs before getting dispatched again. It just sucks when the only time your tracking updates to "Preparing for ...." on a Friday, because then it just sits at the customs office for the weekend.

I've used SAL for every single order. The one time I used EMS was for a small order through Taobaonow and I had the package completely beat up with items dirty and some missing.

>> No.7196915
File: 42 KB, 300x433, 9b9dcdfc1e178a825cb84bb8f403738da877e859.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Would anyone happen to know what store this JSK is from?
I've tried searching with the whitemoon name mentioned in the comments but I don't seem to be having any luck with it.

Here is the Baidu post with it: http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=lolita&flux=1&tid=2685346845&pic_id=9b9dcdfc1e178a825cb84bb8f403738da877e859&pn=1&fp=2&see_lz=0

>> No.7197000

>>7196915
http://white-moonlolita.taobao.com/?spm=a1z10.3.0.0.ZzI0Gb
This seems to be the shop, but I can't see the JSK there I'm afraid.

>> No.7197077

Has anyone bought any Flash Drives off taobao? There are some super cute ones but I'm really paranoid that they won't work on our computers.

>> No.7197099

>>7197077
They'll work.

>> No.7197115

Does anyone know of any shops that have cute lolita Beret's? I tried searching but nothing really came up that grabbed my eye.

>> No.7197136

http://taobaoforgals.webs.com

removed some old links

>> No.7197282

>>7196858
Holy crap. My 3kg is a shitty small order compared to the things you get.

Speaking of which, it's in transit to the US now. Here's hoping customs doesn't confiscate it, since I bought a kilo of horse hair...

>> No.7197335

>>7196702
if it's a fairly recent release, the chances of it having been reproduced are pretty slim. jsg doesn't seem to have that big of a presence on taobao either to begin with

>>7196770
I know nothing about real/fake/indie makers when it comes to figures, but just from spot-checking random items in these stores, the reviews and quality look decent
http://shop33338476.taobao.com/
http://shop33939482.taobao.com/

>>7197115
you'll probably have to just parse through general fashion hats stores and pick out loliable things. some of these are more like those british fascinator-hat type things but I included them anyways
http://wawa1188.taobao.com/
http://fshats.taobao.com/
http://iouhat.taobao.com/
http://xiyubaby.taobao.com/

>> No.7197394

>>7197077
>>7197099
Yes. The electronics that you can buy from China that will works:
Cables (HDMI cables, connecters, chargers, etc)
Flash drives
Mouses (I don't recommend keyboards, I';ve received many and they always give me a USB bug error BSOD)
USB outlet extenders/extra ports

Little things like that.

I'd recommend buying them from eBay instead. You won't really be saving much money after fees buying little cheap things like this from Taobao.
Cables run $0.99 free shipping (Chinese sellers)
Additional USB ports $0.99 free shipping
Mouses $2.99 free shipping (they have super cute hello kitty ones...)
flash drives from $0.99 free shipping

Seriously, all of them beat the price offered at Radioshack or Best Buy. Those places just import shit from China and jack the price up 500%.

>> No.7197409

>>7197282
Most of my orders are really small (not shitty though). It's not that hard to get up to 10kg, just buy 4-5 pairs of boots lol.
I mostly just buy shoes, dresses, and coats. I don't really buy accessories because if I can make it, I would make it instead of buying it.
My current order is probably the most items I've ordered. 4 coats, 5 pairs of shoes, 8 dresses (but they're light dresses).

>> No.7197675

i will give my firstborn child to whoever buys this

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=35223537335

>> No.7197697
File: 76 KB, 1024x768, 1377303418104.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why are the clothing sizes for items on Taobao so much smaller than the standard clothing sizes you see in the United States? Does the average Chinese citizen just have a smaller frame than the average American? I'm not a fat guy, but man does it feel awkward hitting the 'XL' button.

>> No.7197703

>>7197675
Holy shit, I'm in love.

>> No.7197705

>>7197697
Have you never seen an asian person in real life before?

>> No.7197706

>>7197697
They are smaller in general, yeah. Plus, american sizes are strange.

>> No.7197711

>>7197675
It is a wonderful baby.

>> No.7197709

>>7197697
They have a smaller body frame than a typical American.

>>7197675
Somebody please buy this.

>> No.7197713

Does anyone have any favourite stores for just generic women's clothes? The kind that are popular in asia, but not really a specific style - high waisted shorts/skirts and baggy tops, etc. I know there's lots of stores with this kind of stuff for super cheap, but if anyone can vouch for selection or quality of a specific store, I'd love to see it.

>> No.7197714

>>7197705

B-but anon, I am part nip; I inherited my genetics from my white mommy, unfortunately.

>>7197709
>>7197706

Thank you. Just making sure I didn't goof up with my inches to centimeters conversion.

>> No.7197746

>>7197697
Isn't it common knowledge that asians are tiny compared to the average american? They're also extremely rarely fat. Overweight yes, but almost never fat.

I'm considered pretty impossibly tiny for a north american guy, it's one of the reasons I shop on taobao. I'm something approaching a reasonable size there - the majority of smalls actually fit me. Here the vast majority of places do not make clothes even close to my size. I'm like an american apparel xxs, and who the fuck has the money for american apparel?

>> No.7197753

>>7197697
yes. it is the most difficult thing to shop for clothes in america as an asian person. every pair of pants i buy has to be taken in at the waist and shortened, no matter how xxxxxs i go.

>> No.7197767

>>7197753
Gotta watch for that size 00000

>> No.7197817

>>7197746
Fuck you I'm 100% Asian, underweight and my body fat percentage is higher than average. I am fat (skinny fat), but if you were to look at me, you'd say I was too.

>> No.7197829

Alright, final dumb newbie question.

How long does TAOBAONOW take to process orders? I've finalized my order at the shopping cart section and am currently waiting at the 'Your Orders' tab to make my payment. The status screen just shows a little letter icon with "Pending order, wait for action." highlighted. Should I just use another service?

>> No.7197842

I know I've seen people looking for harlequin/diamond patterned socks and tights before, so I thought I'd drop these here

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.82.m2xhmv&id=19904878184

>> No.7197847

>>7197829
UH they're people with lives. They don't just fucking sit at their computers all day waiting for orders. If they're not on right now, they can't confirm your order.
Be patient jesus fucking Christ.

>> No.7197855

>>7197842
Fuck me

尺码:
155-170

That's a large height difference. I'm 180cm and any tights that ever claim to be close to my height always fall down from being TOO tight even though I
'm rail thin.

>> No.7197865

>>7197855
You can cut them and just make them into thigh highs. Just wear a garter belt or sock garters to hold them up.

>> No.7197870
File: 1014 KB, 185x228, 1384534695430.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7197847

But I'm just so excited to make my first purchase, anon!

>> No.7197879

>>7197865
Ah I didn't mean to write tights. They are supposed to be knee highs I think. Knee highs are always mid-calf-highs and OTK's become under the knee highs on me... Once they're stretched so far, the pattern is just ruined and ugly

>> No.7197881

>>7197870
You're so cute it's almost gay

Can someone explain to me how to make a "Trip code"? Yes I've read the fact, but I don't understand what I write in the Name/E-mail/Subject field to make one? Help?

>> No.7197896

>>7197881

Put your choice of name in the 'Name' field, two hashtags (##), and a secure password.

>> No.7197915

>>7197881
if you're that dense/new, you shouldn't have a trip.

>> No.7197926

>>7197879
Oh, I see. Sorry about that.

I have longer legs too, so I don't know what to tell you, aside from maybe order things that are supposed to go to mid thigh so they'll fit as otks on you.

>> No.7197944

>>7197675
My friend just ordered a bunch of those for her store in a rather conservative strip mall. It's going to be awesome.

>> No.7197981

>>7197896
So I only write in the Name field: MYNAME ## PASSWORD ?
>>7197915
I've been using on 4chan for about 2 years but no one would take me seriously on how to make a trip code.

>> No.7197984

>>7197981
That's because it's explained in the FAQ.

>> No.7197983

>>7197981
OMFG IT WORKED OMFG OMFG OMF!!!

Anyways, to contribute to this thread and stop spamming. I was wondering if anyone (Dear Celine or Chess Story?) was going to make more of those short coats with the fur trim. I really need some short coats instead of long, dress length ones.

>> No.7197990

>>7197944
post pics asap please.

>> No.7197994

>>7197984
I know but I didn't understand the FAQ when I read it.
If they would have just wrote:
"In the 'Name' field, enter the name you'd like shown, two hashtags, and then a password

And then give an example like this:

stupidusername ## stupidpassword"

I would have understood that

Sorry I'm an autistic fucktard.

>> No.7197996

>>7197984
Not those anons, but I was always afraid to test out making a trip because I was afraid of looking stupid if it failed.

>> No.7198004

>>7197994
Email mot about it.

>> No.7198036

http://mmsz5.taobao.com/
Ran accross another creepyeha/unicornshop type place.

>> No.7198042

>>7197996
>looking stupid
But this is an anonymous forum board, so it wouldn;t matter :D

>> No.7198049

Where can I find cheap bobon21 stuff from taobao that's not bobon21?

>> No.7198063

I'm really starting to feel like I should just quit lolita.
I'm too god damn tall and I like those cute hime and other J-fashions too much. I'm feeling more and more like shit because I will never be cute because I'm too fucking tall ad nothing will ever fit me,

>> No.7198070

>>7198063

I like tall girls, anon. Don't give up.

>> No.7198088

>>7198070
I have a boyfriend but tall girls can never be cute. I'm too tall for any fashion other than "hi-fashion" which is uglier than fuck. I hate looking down at everyone during meets and I'
m taller than most girl's boyfriends, which also bugs the fuck out of me. I look at so many cute shops but none of them will ever fit me. Even shit from F21 does not fit me because I'm too fucking tall. There are no cute clothes out there for me.

>> No.7198090

>>7198088
Why don't you try taking up sewing? Maybe start a few simple projects until you get the hang of it, like a simple Lolita skirt with maybe a few pin tucks and some lace. Then, as you get better in skill, you could do more complex designs and create your own cute clothes!
Or if you have the money, give some pictures to a seamstress and see if they can make the same thing to suit your measurements.

>> No.7198093

>>7198088
I understand, I'm the anon from earlier that's too small to wear normal men's clothes. Usually to look good I have to shop in the children's section, and do you have any idea how tacky 10-12 year old boy's clothes are? Ugh.

I bet you have glorious legs, anon. If you can't sew, I'd look into commissioning a few underskirts in colors that'll look nice with your lolita dresses and skirts. Then they'll be an appropriate length?

>> No.7198105

>>7198088
How tall are you? 5'10 here, I wear gyaru alot. I'm all leg though, so if you have a long torso that may be the problem. If not show off them legs girl! Be cute and sexy as fuck just like nature intended.

>> No.7198106

>>7198049
just search bobon, replica stores are errwhere. click "merge seller" so it's easier to tell what is or isn't actually bobon stuff

>> No.7198110

>>7198063
How tall are you anon? I'm a somewhat tall lolita and I.W long dresses have been good to me.

>> No.7198145

>>7197881
>i dont know how to google

Why don't you just kill yourself, tard.

>> No.7198159

>>7196858
How much do you usually pay for for around a 6kg order? according to sal it's gonna cost me 100 at the cheapest, i'm sitting here in disbelief, since the whole order was only 130 bucks.

this is my first tb order(using yoybuy). I expected the prices high, but not that high.

>> No.7198189

>>7198159
Did you buy a lot of heavy stuff? Because weight is a lot more important than the price of the object when shipping. I mean, my last order was $200-300, but shipping was $80 with SAL because it weighted ~4kg?

>> No.7198194

>>7198159
I paid 80 dollars ems for a 6kg order before.

>> No.7198200

>>7196858
>only 14kg
>only
keep telling yourself that, anon

>> No.7198197

>>7198159
i was with taobaoring, and had around 5.75kg or something (basically in the 6kg category) and it cost me around $67 to california. mostly wigs and lashes in my order, but i don't think that really matters.

>> No.7198201

So anxious to hurry up and make a taobao order. Got around 30 items I want and it's about $12. Gotta love craft stuff.

>> No.7198203

>>7198189
the heavyiest item i bought was a pair of boots, i added everything up and its 5.5kg.

>>7198194
What ss did you use?

>> No.7198205

>>7197981
>I've been using on 4chan for about 2 years
So you're a moron, then.

>> No.7198207

>>7198201
>Gotta love craft stuff.

Fuck yeah! Sis-fist!

>> No.7198208

>>7197994
You're not autistic, you're stupid.

>> No.7198214

>>7198203
taobaotrends

>> No.7198221

>>7198207
All I saw was 'sis-fist' and got excited you were two sissys comparing satin horror dresses.
Dammit i am disappoint.

>> No.7198232

>>7198194
You must have gotten a huge discount then.

I had a 12kg coming my way and shipping was only $100, but it's because I received lots of refunds.

>> No.7198234

>>7198208
Actually I am autistic. But alright.

>> No.7198262

>>7198207
Awwyiss! Have some craft shops on me.

http://shuizuan.taobao.com/
http://shop61684884.taobao.com/
http://heihu19881122.taobao.com/

>> No.7198300

>>7198159
Should cost 9$ per KG. I use yoybuy too.
It probably has insurance checked off, because that's 80$.

>> No.7198382

I'm trying to do an order with Pruany, but I haven't ordered with them in about 3 years and can't remember my login...

Normally I order with Celestial Delinquent, but she isn't accepting orders right now. I just want a fast order, I'm doing a small order of pre-made items.
Is TaobaoRing still being weird about responding to orders? I remember last I heard you had to email them a few times to get them to process your order, but other than that I like their service.

>> No.7198392

>>7197282
>I bought a kilo of horse hair
What for, anon?

>> No.7198408 [DELETED] 

Just a warning, I've been waiting on Bhiner to pack an order which was ready at their warehouse since 6 Nov, they also tried to charge me a bogus "correction" fee, 10 days after I'd paid the first payment, but refunded the fee when I sent them screenshots I had taken of the checkout screens showing I paid exactly the right amount. Have previously done about 7 orders with Bhiner, usually ok, but just lately things seem to have been going downhill a bit.

They have a message today that dispatch is delayed due to 11/11, but the delays extend well before that, the second to last order through them I did also sat at their warehouse for a couple weeks before they got around to packing it up.

>> No.7198421

Just a warning, I've been waiting on Bhiner to pack an order which was ready at their warehouse since 6 Nov, they also tried to charge me a bogus "correction" fee, 10 days after I'd paid the first payment, but refunded the fee when I sent them screenshots I had taken of the checkout screens showing I paid exactly the right amount. Have previously done about 7 orders with Bhiner, usually ok, but just lately things seem to have been going downhill a bit.

They have a message today that dispatch is delayed due to 11/11, but the delays extend well before that, the second to last order through them I did also sat at their warehouse for a couple weeks before they got around to packing it up.

>> No.7198436

>>7198421
Yep, never heard a single good thing about bhiner...

>> No.7198451

>>7198421
Bhiner is terrible. We did a group order on it and they said items were out of stock that weren't, made us wait a week for an item they never ordered, and then shipped our package leaving out a 2kg item but charged us for it anyway.

>> No.7198463
File: 193 KB, 744x432, Capture.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Oh my god

I know what im getting my friend for christmas!

Well... a month after christmas probably, but it's the thought that counts, right?

>> No.7198491

my taobao agent told me to contact my local customs and i don't know how to go about that or why i need to do it
please help someone aaaa

>> No.7198500

>>7198491
ask them why? And find your country's customs website and give them a call with the parcel's tracking number handy?

>> No.7198512

>>7198463
That looks cool, anon! I'm getting mine an ice-cream sweater soooooo... yea. And I don't know if I can have my package arrive for Christmas either...

>> No.7198513

>>7198500
okay thank you, sorry for the dumb question its my first having something shipped something from overseas.

>> No.7198556

>>7198512
So is it safe to assume anything ordered now won't be making it until next year?

>> No.7198568

>>7198556
Wellll... I asked my SS and they gave me some gibberish engrish reply from which I understood they would tell me more this week...? But if it's going to get there on time, I'm supposing that it's going to cost some extra kaching-kaching. ;;

>> No.7198602

I think one thing people need to understand about price differences is the conversion. Google conversion doesn't use the same as most SS's, who raise the price of each dollar to be 0.168 instead of just .160 like Google has. It really makes a difference.

>> No.7198607

>>7198382
>a few
Stop exaggerating.
Just Email them once if you're in a hurry to get shit confirmed asap.
I've never had to Email them and it doesn't take more than 2 days to get my shit confirmed.

>> No.7198625

Serious question, please answer honestly
I am 5 foot 7. I have a longer torso than I do legs, so for reference, my AP dresses go sometimes shorter than mid-thigh on me.
I want to buy some gyaru/lizlisa/bobon21 type of stuff, but I'm worried that the dresses will become shirts and the shorts and skirts will become underwear. Advice? I just want to be able to wear pretty dresses without them ending up turning into shirts on me. I've bought a few MA*RS and DreamV dresses, and they show my bum if I bend over even the slightest...

I just wish they had the model's height on every item...

>> No.7198627

>>7198625
Measure your torso, maybe?

>> No.7198647

Is there a category for DIY jewelery?

>> No.7198652

>>7198625

bobon21 will NOT look good on you at 5'7 speaking from expeience

>> No.7198659

>>7198652
How bad was it? I'm rail thin, if that helps. I've bought a lot of "Vivi" and general mainstream fashion from Taobao and shirts/blouses go up to my belly button and skirts are all underwear

>> No.7198661

>>7198652
So I'm guessing 5'6" is out of the question as well, huh?
Ah well.

>> No.7198667

>>7198625
>>7198659
>>7198661
I am 5'1" and I wear spanx shorts to keep my butt from showing when I bend and raise my arms while wearing Bobon21 dresses.

>> No.7198670

>>7198661
>>7198667
GOD DAMN EVERYONE. I WANT TO KILL MYSELF I HATE MY HEIGHT GRR I'M ANGRY
Sorry, I just had to.
Does anyone know how to find bobon21/lizlisa type of fashions? Pretty much I like floral and rosey stuff, but when I look up the term "rose" with anything, I don't get many results.

>> No.7198671

What is the term for hime gyaru?

>> No.7198685

>>7198463
Link?

>> No.7198687
File: 351 KB, 750x1062, bobon21 chart.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7198670
The dictionary has like 5+ different ways of saying gal/hime gyaru which will usually get you some liz lisa-y stuff but from what I've seen on the models they're all gonna be pretty short. I've also typed in ank rouge and that's yielded me a few results. Or even entering 日本 + article of clothing/dreamv/yumetenbo (or however you spell it) will help a bit.

I like taking bobon's measurement chart and comparing characters to get proper lengths of items and stuff since that seems to be your biggest problem. pic related

>> No.7198705

Which shopping services are willing to remove brand tags if you ask? I want to try and avoid as much customs hassle as I can. Are there any other ways to reduce the likelihood of customs confiscation?

>> No.7198720

>>7198705
Former shoppaholic here who had most of my VW and lizlisa shit confiscated in the past...
I've used: Pruany, Taobaoring, Taobaotrends, Bhiner, and Youybuy. They've all removed tags I've wanted. But be careful with Yoybuy and Bhiner, because they will remove any cute bags/accessories that sellers may have shipped as well...

>> No.7198722

>>7198720
So I guess removing the tags didn't help?

>> No.7198726

>>7198722
Oh no, it wasn't that! I had a lot of stuff confiscated before I asked to remove tags. Once I removed all tags, I didn't have anything confiscated.

>> No.7198728

>>7198726
I mean, I didn't start requesting removal of tags until I realized my shit was confiscated

>> No.7198732

>>7198728
Ok I understand now! And I'll keep that in mind about yoybuy (didn't want to use Chinese anyway). I wonder what they even do with the freebies.

>> No.7198735

>>7198732
*Didn't want I use bhiner.

Phone changed it to Chinese, it's on to me.

>> No.7198739

Are there any SS's who are willing to buy from ershou?

>> No.7198758

When looking up shit, how do I exclude listings that have 2, "ershou" in front of them? Thank you.

>> No.7198804

I miss the vibes I got from old Taobao Threads..

>> No.7198812

>>7198804
sHITTY SMALL ORDER TROLL?

>> No.7198817

Even though I've been a long time customer of Taobaoring, I'm pissed at them... I don't want to have to make another order just to compensate for the cost of shipping for the items from Classical Puppets. Do they ever take 4 months to ship? This is such bullshit. There's a lot of cute things I want to buy, but I don't want to go through Taobaoring again in case this same thing happens with having to wait because of an unresponsive seller.

>> No.7198896

>>7198739

TBS (Meko) and CD have both ordered from there for me.

>> No.7198915

>>7198896
CD is away

>> No.7198927

Is there a search term for tops with a bigger chest measurement? I have 97bust but only 65 waist so most non-elastic tops look shitty on me.

>> No.7198934

>>7198812
No and more's the pity. Too bad,she and "GUISE MY ORDER" left. It was glorious.

>> No.7198937
File: 1011 KB, 400x225, deargodno.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7196858
out of curiosity from a taobao newbie, what do yo umean confiscated? Are you paying shipping for things you never receive, do they ever give you any information as to why they confiscate? Also, does this only happen in the UK or are items confiscated in shipment to the usa as well?

>> No.7198942

>>7198189
I find size can be a more surprising cost factor than weight, but weight is generally more important than price of the object, unless you're buying diamonds or something.

>> No.7198946

>>7198670
Don't worry about your height, bonbon21 is made for girls who might as well be four feet tall.

>> No.7198947

>>7198937
Not that poster but items are more often confiscated in China to any exporting mail so it doesn't matter what country you yourself live in.

>> No.7198959

>>7197282
>>7198392
>I bought a kilo of horse hair
>What for, anon?

for sex, she's prob a regualr on fetlife or something

they like to make their own floggers.

those types of people usually also make great horse hair brushes for caring after high end bespoke leather shoes

>> No.7198961

>>7198915

I know, but I thought it'd be worth mentioning her anyway.

>> No.7198995

>>7198947
If the item is confiscated, do you get your money back for it? Why are they confiscated, just replicas and illegal goods or whatever they feel like confiscating?

>> No.7199032

>>7198995

You won't get your money back. Customs can confiscate any item they consider illegal to possess or send via the postage system if they find it. That includes replicas, liquids, batteries, weapons etc.

There was a scare a while back because people were getting their Liz Lisa, VW and other brand knockoffs confiscated. I believe some also had makeup taken, as liquids and powders in the post are a big no-no for some countries.

Some believe custom officers may also just nick stuff they like the look of.

>> No.7199042

>>7197990
As soon as she gets them in I will! She only ordered them two or three days ago.

>> No.7199055

>>7197115
Fox cherry ones are perfect for lolita.
http://foxcherry333.taobao.com/?spm=2013.1.1000126.d3.T3uzei&v=1

>> No.7199062
File: 627 KB, 373x360, kirakira.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7198262
You're awesome.

>> No.7199066

>>7199055
They are closed right now. The only thing in both shops is a picture that says come back soon. I checked there first.

>> No.7199072

>>7199066
Ah, sorry I didn't look before I posted.

>> No.7199258

>>7198804
I hated those trolls, but threads now are so dead and full of stupid newfags. It was preferable.

>> No.7199286

I'm looking at buying lots of cheap tees, however I am a little confused on the sizes given. Medium says it is 170/90... What measurements are those numbers referring to?

>> No.7199340
File: 147 KB, 600x700, heartheel.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Guys, I really need some help from someone with decent taobao-fu.

I'm being a little picky here but I'm after white shoes with three bows on the front. Either with a heart heel like http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.178.zxjB3Z&id=19045961194# (open toe or anything is fine) or with a covered toe like http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.105.urmTBS&id=10467735667 (any sort of heel is then fine).
As long as there's three bows in front and either a heart heel or a rounded toe they're perfect.

However, the seller of the heart heel ones isn't responding, so I thought I might as well ask if anyone can help me find any that are cheaper since these are branded. I'd tried using all the variations of heart heel suggested in the last two threads like 镂空心形 , 心形物 高跟鞋 and 心形底高跟鞋 but I don't know a term for three bows.
I know there were some suede heels with three bows that everyone was buying, but they only came in beige or something.

>> No.7199365

>>7197675
I really want this as well as http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.5.w4002-3598775497.35.d4UupB&id=22177139156

the profanity is really the last roadblock to wearing it in public.

>> No.7199374

>>7199286
Your height and chest circumference in cm probably.

>> No.7199436

>>7199365
Sew a patch over the profanity? Or tape over it.

>> No.7199540

>>7198937
If something is accidentally missing, I don't call it confiscated, but when you see a yellow tape all over your package saying that the item was opened and searched from Beijing's customs office, then shit was confiscated. All packages are opened, but not all are searched through. I had a good portion of my packages searched through and confiscated, but there isn't usually a note involved. I've never had anything confiscated from the USA customs office (I called them every time I hadstuff missing). US's customs office don't usually open packages, they just scan them, so it's China's you have to be worried about.

>> No.7199542

>>7199340
>find any that are cheaper since these are branded
212yuan and branded...? No those are probably replicas. I bought some from Taobao and the cheapest I could find were Jesus Diamante's or whatever and they were like 500yuan...

>> No.7199546

Does anyone know about Belgium's customs fees and how much I should have someone mark down? I'm getting shoes and a dress. What would be appropriate to mark down to? The total was $200.

>> No.7199582

>>7198463
Does anyone have the link to this sweater? Or at least know the shop name?

>> No.7199581

>>7199542
I think that's just the reserve price, it says in the text they're genuine.
I was trying to contact the seller about full price, but they haven't gotten back to me.

>> No.7199584

>>7198685
>>7199582
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.w4004-2709021802.7.WRQw6X&id=35145298011

>> No.7199674

I dont know what kind of style I want to do. I want to do something like Sui Princess does, princess-like. It's not quite lolita, but I really love roses and chiffon style clothing. I know there are a few AP dresses (like Eternal Rose Bouquet) that would be great for a hime style, but is there anything cheaper? I don't want "real" branded Ma*rs or La Pafait, but I really love La Pafait. I just can't justify the price when the quality is so shitty compared to that of lolita. I know they're not trying to be lolita, but it's like a miniture milanoo made piece of shit replica.

>> No.7199677

>>7199674
you can get results for replicas searching La Parfait and Ma*rs on taobao actually. Searching Liz Lisa often has things that are just himegyaru/himekaji in general as well.

>> No.7199688

>>7199374
Thanks!

My SS must hate me. 4 different orders all in the same week... I'll combine everything for shipping, but they must be like "why don't they just order everything at once?!"

>> No.7199691

>>7199540
Scan them for what? Weapons? Body parts? Could drugs or knockoffs really be detected with just a scanner alone?

>> No.7199694

Has anyone here ever had a good experience buying from a store that had a rating like 4.6-4.7-4.7? I found a lot of cute stores with that rating but I'm scared to buy from them.

>> No.7199699

Found some quality animegao shop:
http://raigeki.taobao.com/

>> No.7199772

>>7199688
I do this all the fucking time man. Especially when I do my xmas order (which is just shipping now) because a seller will tell them an item's out of stock and I'll find it somewhere else and have to make a new order for it, etc. I know your feel.

>> No.7199783

>>7199699
I really want like a super cheap one of these for shits and giggles.

>> No.7199978

>>7199691
The have drug dogs and chemical detectors for foreign mail as well as x-ray. When something look suspicious like small, similarly sized packages all wrapped up in newspaper/trashbags/tape, they open it up and check. There are other suspicious ways to pack stuff, but the one I mentioned is a big red flag for customs.

>> No.7200007

what are you guys buying counterfeits of ?

also why? you can usually tell and quality isn't all there

>> No.7200014

>>7199699
these things have always scared the shit out of me. Is their official use actually for cosplay? I've honestly kind of always assumed it was a weird fetish thing.

>> No.7200017

>>7200014
I want to say it's a fetish thing because 99% of the time it's dudes under them.

>> No.7200022

>>7200007
I only buy counterfeit shoes since I have really bi feet.

>>7200014
A lot of Japanese companies actually use them for mascots of the characters, since many Japanese otaku hate real females and would be disgusted/less likely to come to events if it was just a girl cosplaying. Part of the reason for the full skintone body suits as well. I know some people see it as a fetish though.

>> No.7200023

>>7200007
From the threads I would assume mostly lizlisa and vivienne westwood. And probably because the real shit is really fucking expensive? I know there's some pretty quality lizlisa replicas for half the price.

Personally I've bought knock offs of those nike wing shoes, but they're not falsely branded or anything.

>> No.7200033

>>7200023
do you still have a link to the nike shoes you bought?

>> No.7200070

>>7200033
just translate and search 'wing shoes', you'll find all the different styles quite easily. The ones I got were the glossy black, you might be interested in the more classic matte white or the stars and stripes ones. My package is coming this week, so I can't give a review of my particular shoes yet.

>> No.7200073

>>7200022
*big
don't want tumblr getting any ideas...

>> No.7200142

>>7200007

seig why do you constantly hang out on cgl and troll, you contribute nothing, are you looking for a waifu because /fa/ has abandoned you or what?

>> No.7200405

>>7199691
Yes. The security at postal customs are very high, similar to those at major banks (not the kind with receptionists/clerks, but the kinds with only offices). My older brother works at a major one here in LA. A lot of international packages are stopped because of how they are packaged. If a giant box has a lot of smaller, individually wrapped bubble taped packages within them, it'll be opened and searched through.

>> No.7200461
File: 70 KB, 491x313, Screen Shot 2013-11-18 at 9.36.31 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Can anyone tell me what the characters at the top represent? Its obviously for measurements but I just want to make sure which numbers are for which measurement

>> No.7200486

>>7200461
I don't know the second word on the top left corner

The middle one is shirt length
Third is your overall height

>> No.7200490

>>7200486
I don't know the second word on the top left corner
Sorry forgot to finish, but the first character yi means shirt.

>> No.7200505

>>7200486
I wonder why theyd include shirt length and overall height? I mean, its just a hoodie.. Hm.

>> No.7200610

Is bobon21 its own brand or just a reseller? J/w because there's a few skirts I want that I haven't found that's out of stock on bobon21. I've searched lizlisa and I can't find those skirts. They're rose printed chiffon mini skirts.

>> No.7200619

>>7200505
By "衣" it means any form of clothing that is worn on your torso.
衣宽 (the first one) means how wide the article of clothing is.

They probably put the same chart down on every item in their store. I've seen skirts with that same chart listed lol.

>> No.7200643

>>7200619
So the first one would be like my bust measurement? (since its a unisex hoodie, the size doesnt change between bust/waist/hips) and the seocnd one is the hoodies length?

thanks for the help, i appreciate it

>> No.7200656

Any cheap alternatives to Autumn Moon? I really love that style but it's so goddamn expensive. ;_;
http://shop33831143.taobao.com/?v=1

>> No.7200738

Any B-Gyaru shops out there? I only know Dancerhall or something like that and even though they have nice stuff their baseball caps are always out of stock. I could use some more shops with hiphop stuff, because I love those caps and sweaters.

>> No.7200810

Is there something up with China Post? I got my tracking number from Pruany on Friday and it still doesn't work. I chose EMS like always and the tracking number usually takes a day or two to start showing progress. I also ordered something off eBay that's expected to arrive this week but the tracking number doesn't work either.

>> No.7200839

>>7200810
I had that problem with Yoybuy and I contacted them. They told me the waybill was damaged and they got a new tracking number. The second tracking number worked after a couple of days.

Although, getting it on Friday could mean you've only waited one or two working days so far.

>> No.7200865

I found this awesome mori store and while I am sure I am one of the last people to find it maybe there is one other anon who doesn't know about it.

http://dearli.taobao.com/index.htm?spm=a1z10.3.w5002-1097636366.2.o3X0n8&v=1

>> No.7200893

>>7200865
>http://dearli.taobao.com/index.htm?spm=a1z10.3.w5002-1097636366.2.o3X0n8&v=1
I didn't know about it (new to the style), so thanks!

>> No.7201139

>>7200461

May I ask what shop this is from?

>> No.7201193
File: 968 KB, 1200x1160, kuroki.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I want to cosplay Kuroki Tomoko and I'm checking out taobao.

For wigs I've got this:
1. http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.0.0.KZHeTe&id=35252126618
2. http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.235.iYNfGu&id=26462552075

And costume this:
1. http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.21.ykgXR5&id=27088740044
2. http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.12.ykgXR5&id=21629395762
3. http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.0.0.KZHeTe&id=22316627882

Any input?

>> No.7201283

>>7200610
if you found those shorts on the official bobon21 store, there are a ton of places that make replicas. just search bobon21 and if they're popular enough to be sold out they'll probably turn up pretty quick

someone else just asked pretty much the same question, read the damn thread plz

>> No.7201362

>>7200643
Oh God, their stuff is so pretty. Dang it, and I JUST paid for shipping for my last order for the year. Have to hold off on this until next year.
Also requesting alternatives, if someone has any.

>> No.7201365

>>7201362
Whoa, meant to quote >>7200656

>> No.7201405

new thread noobs
>>7201402