[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 21 KB, 400x296, 1290.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7138603 No.7138603 [Reply] [Original]

ITT we make friends. Looking for somebody in your area to chill with? Or maybe you want to find people on the internet to chat with about cosplay/lolita

>cosplay and/or lolita?
>a/s/l
>other interests/hobbies?
>other info

>> No.7138668
File: 381 KB, 324x1054, Freaking Cliff.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7138603
I accidentally went right after it autosaged...

> cosplay and/or lolita?
Trying to get into both, but right now I'm really only good at face paint and effects and knowing what cuts will work great with different bodies. :/

> a/s/l?
21, F, Twin Cities MN

> Other interests/hobbies?
Food/restaurants, brewing beer, RPG video games, Sci-fi novels (right now I'm on a space sci kick), museums and zoos, shopping, traveling, various other things as well

>Other information
I'm looking for a buddy in my location to actually physically hang around with. I'm a beginner with a lot of the cosplay and lolita stuff, but I do have a background in theatre, so I do have some good knowledge of stuff. I'm kind of looking for a mentor (I learn best by doing and being shown how to do it), but I would also love someone who is starting up like I am.

>> No.7138674
File: 474 KB, 500x272, amalia wink.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Transferring my post this way!

> cosplay and/or lolita?
Lolita, and I like other J-fashions (though I don't really wear them, beyond from some taobao/tumblrcore stuff every now and then). I primarily like Gothic and some Classic. I think cosplay is neat, but I've never tried it.

> a/s/l?
25 F NC

I really like animation (both east and west), older video games (I haven't owned a system past the xbox 1 era), I read comics sometimes (though I am pretty casual about it, I'd like to get more into it, so if you want to rec some stuff, please do!), I like seeing local bands play, going to divebars, watching people on the internet review things (TGWTG, RedLetterMedia), shitty film, good film, Neil Gaiman. I just started watching Attack on Titan, p good so far! /cgl/ has yet to disappoint me with its recommendations.

>Other information
I'm an undergrad (English and Film) and I am awkwardly older than most everyone here, makes me feel kind of out of place, coupled with the fact that I was diagnosed with anxiety a year ago... well, yea. Haven't had much luck in making friends, nevermind friends my own age!
It's kind of rare for me to wear lolita since I hardly leave my house these days, but I try to when I can.

Skype is in the email field!

>> No.7138689

>>7138577
That seems so crazy, it took months to get used to the random altitude changes here! I can't imagine having more hills than Oregon!

>> No.7138693

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Both

>a/s/l
19/F/PA

Vidya, cooking and baking, reading, history, science, shopping!, adventure!, etc.

>other info
I'm a sophomore at Kutztown University, studying Literature. I'm sort of... socially awkward, until you get to know me a bit, so people are kind of put off by me and I don't have a whole lot of friends. I love animals, especially small furry cute ones.

I like just talking and debating things. I won't hate you if your opinion is different from mine, I just like to discuss. I don't get offended, ever, so nothing is really off-limits for me.

Email's in the field!

>> No.7138737

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Cosplay

>a/s/l
22/M/Vancouver Canada

Video Games and music playing tend to take up most of my free time, but I have begun seriously planning my next cosplay for whichever con I go to next.

>other info
I am looking for friends around Vancouver/Burnaby/Surrey who are into cosplay and want to swap ideas for costumes and generally get each other motivated.

Skype in e-mail field.

>> No.7138743

>>7138693
Oh, right, if anyone wants to add me on Steam or Live, my usernames are broberheim and LocksMistress respectively.

>> No.7138756

Cosuprey!
23/m/Los Angeles, cali
Hobbies include but are not limited to: Drawing, dancing, vidya games, singing, swimming, bowling, martial arts, and theater.

Other: I always enjoy a good chat online and hangin with people at cons!!! Have mah contact info~
Steam: maguma_sama
AIM: DynamiteBrekdown
XBL: Maguma Usagi
PSN: magumadono
Email: Well that's what an email field is for~

>> No.7138759 [DELETED] 

>cosplay and/or lolita?
cosplay, kinda. lolita wannabe.
>a/s/l
24/F/NY
I enjoy table top games, sewing plushies, and attempting to bake things other than chocolate chip cookies (which i have down to a science), I'm a bit of a homebody, but like to visit musumes and such.
>other info
I'm a terrible friend. I like to chat about sewing stuff though.

>> No.7138762
File: 112 KB, 640x478, photo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay and/or lolita?
cosplay, kinda. lolita wannabe.
>a/s/l
24/F/NY
I enjoy table top games, sewing plushies, and attempting to bake things other than chocolate chip cookies (which i have down to a science), I'm a bit of a homebody, but like to visit museums and such.
>other info
I'm a terrible friend. I like to chat about sewing stuff though.

>> No.7138775
File: 91 KB, 500x667, IMG_5187.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay and/or lolita?
cosuprey
>a/s/l
23/F/Las Vegas, NV
uhm drawing, playing vidya games(mostly xbox), just hanging out!
>other info
Would love to meet more Vegas locals that aren't pants on head retarded. More con friends would be awesome!

>> No.7138782

>cosplay and/or lolita?
anything is fine
>a/s/l
24/still a virgin, male/Toronto, Canada
I play video games all the time
>other info
I'd give anything for a gf pls respond

>> No.7138787

>cosplay and/or lolita?
lolita.

>a/s/l
20, female

hmm, i am currently watching sailor moon (i didn't get to watch it as a child). i am also yetanotherjfashionblog on tumblr. i like photoshop, illustrations, hong kong films and i listen to old school jrock.

>other info
just looking for people to chat about lolita, shopping and whatever stuffs. i may suddenly go a few days consecutively without skyping, i may not be the most active person. email/skype in field.

>> No.7138796

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Lolita, occasionally bad cosplay
>a/s/l
19/ F/ upstate NY or North NJ, depending on the time of the year
Drawing, Animu/Mango, reading, general fashion, art history, watching shitty documentaries about anything and everything, shopping, sewing
>other info
I admit I can get pretty weeby at times, and my speech is kind of tumblr-esque since that is where I spend most of my time online. I also like to freak out over some Japanese models (basically everyone from Asobi System) and cute Japanese/Korean singers. Oh I'm majoring in 3D Digital Design and like general graphic design/motion graphics/animation/3D things in general too.

>> No.7138800

>>7138796
shit dropped my email

>> No.7138805 [DELETED] 

Might as well find some people to talk to as I work on cosplay and junk over break~
> cosplay and/or lolita?
cosplay~!
> a/s/l
Oh goly 17(shush)/f/AZ yep underage, honesty is a curse
I guess them vidya games, pizza, activities such as bowling, ice skating, horseback riding, using my easy bake oven, tv shows (Supernatural, Misfits, Glee, HIMYM, Arrested Development, etc.) idk a lot of stuff. I'm very versatile.
>other info
I go to Arizona cons and Cali cons every couple months, and it'd be nice to talk and hang out with someone, but I'm mostly looking for an internet buddy from anywhere that's willing to just talk and nerd out, share interests, share cosplay/con experiences and such! c:
Email is in the field or my Skype is flamingwaffles

>> No.7138807

>>7138805
in b4 (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

>> No.7138810

>>7138805
so getting banned, lol

>> No.7138815

>>7138810
On a blue board for cosplay? You know how many underage/b/an kids come here?

>> No.7138819

>>7138815
admitting to being underaged is autoban always

>> No.7138821

>>7138815
It's for they own good. Do you know how many pedophiles / child molesters in training & PRACTICE come to /cgl/ every day?

Well, do you?

>> No.7138823

>>7138815
>Everyone else does it so that makes it ok

idiot

>> No.7138837

ANYWAY.
Get back on track everyone.

>> No.7138839

>>7138775
Hi, I'm in Las Vegas.

>cosplay and/or lolita?
I come here for lolita stuff mostly but I'm not a loli until I can afford it
>a/s/l
25/f/Las Vegas/Henderson
reading, hiking, anything outdoors, 4chan, excessive tv/movies
>other info
I'm kind of shy and a bit awkward. I get anxious around crowds. I'm a robot seagull

>> No.7138842
File: 152 KB, 570x959, 1380739928933.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7138815
Damn, you're dumber than I thought

>> No.7138845

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Cosplay

>a/s/l
24 / F / Austin, TX

Reading (comics, sci-fi, and nonfiction mainly), travel, hiking, drinking + dancing, movie/tv nights, cooking, annnd lots of other stuff.

>other info
I'm new to the area and would love to make cosplay friends. Honestly, I'd love to make friends with anyone who's chill and would be cool playing casual video games or table tops, going to bars or playing drinking games to movies at home, you know, people to hang out with in general, but cosplay and nerdy interests would be a huge bonus.

>> No.7138861

>>7138823
You're not supposed to break the rules of the boards either :I People still do that!~

>>7138821
Do you ACTUALLY care?

>>7138837
And then following this.

BACK TO FRIEND MAKING

>> No.7138877
File: 50 KB, 402x604, 1377234586102.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay and/or lolita?
interest in both but experience with neither unfortunately
>a/s/l?
18/M/East coast USA
>Other interests/hobbies?
animu, manga, music, reading, etc.
>Other information
I want to brolita but don't know where to start and probably can't anyways until I move out of my parents' house in a couple months.

skype is in the email field, I'd just like someone to talk about anime and other weeb stuff with

>> No.7138878

>cosplay and/or lolita
cosplay, i really think lolita is super cute but i don't think i can wear it lawl

>A/S/L
20/M/Canada

>Other interests
reading, piano, vidya gaem

>other information
mainly looking for people to just talk to online, i'm really shy in person

um
iliketocrossdress but embarassing lol

>> No.7138887
File: 940 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mtln8dnFrg1r60ay5o1_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Lolita and Jfashion. love that "uguu" type shit
I wear toned down pop-kei daily
>a/s/l
21/ female / California
internet addiction, baking, decobento, crafting, animation, collecting, dressing up with friends, Animal Crossing
>other info
having trouble getting into skype atm, and am afraid to give out my email (bad experiences)
I really want a local friend but if you're not that's cool too.
leave me your contact info or link me to your post ITT and I'll add you ASAP.

I have mostly guy friends in the area and its getting really old I just need a chick friend to do girly shit with I'm sick of watching action movies all the goddamn time I want to gush over eachothers outfits and play dressup games together online or something I mean goddamn

>> No.7138892

>>7138878
i forgot to leave my skype info

intentionofblueiron

>>7138887
how do you wear loli/jfash stuff in public
i see it occasionally in my area and it's so cute but like
how does it not get dirty (my area also rains a shitton)
>tell me about jfash am interested. i can't help your other interests tho

>> No.7138901

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Cosplay and general costuming, love the look of lolita but if I had to choice a J-fashion it would be himegyaru.

>a/s/l
24/f/Vancouver

I love space and nature. I like going to the planetarium, hiking and climbing. One day I want to hike up to Garibaldi Lake and Black Tusk for epic photoshoots. Also love to waste time at Tim Hortons chatting about cosplay plans and the local community.

>other info
Not many of my friends are into what I'm into anymore, it would be cool to talk with someone into seinen and oldschool series as well as the obscure side of new stuff.

If you like Berserk, Turn-A Gundam or Vagrant Story and Xenogears we will be friends 4ever.

Skype in email field.

>> No.7138909

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Lolita and otome
>a/s/l
20/F/TN
Thrifting, dolls, drawing, animu, cute stuff. I want to start taking piano lessons when I get time
>other info
I need more female friends as all I have are dude friends. Local is great, but I'd love to meet someone to skype with. I want to discuss fashion and makeup stuff. I want a friend I can share cute online stuff with! I tried this in the other thread, but I didn't get any replies. Skype is in field

>> No.7138911
File: 13 KB, 400x320, 1337694797057.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

some lolita, some cosplay, small amount of vintage
would probably do these more if i had buddies to do them with

23/f/socal

i like watching bad horror movies, drawing, shopping, rollercoaster tycoon, animal crossing, sims, disneyland, makeup, leaving cups in my bedroom, collecting pretty pictures on the internet

not much of a drinker, though i occasionally smoke pot

dat's about it

>> No.7138913

>>7138887
What part of CA? I'm >>7135417 if you want to chat! We can uguu over stuff together

>> No.7138961
File: 939 KB, 450x253, bepolove.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Cosplay, but I like to admire lolita and other j-fashion

>a/s/l
20/female/NorCal native, currently residing in Worcester, Mass

anime/manga of all genres, comics, cartoons, talking, ultimate frisbee, playing Yu-Gi-Oh!, dessert, acting, doodling, wandering around, having a good time

>other info
I'm new to Worcester so I'm eager to find some cosplay homies in the area
Convention plans fro 2014 include Anime Boston, Fanime, and Anime Expo
I'd like to do more group cosplays and maybe participate in a masquerade this year
Email's in the field, please be my friend

>> No.7138962

>cosplay and/or lolita?
I like both. No direct relation to lolita, shallow attempts at cosplay, but I'm friends with people that love both subjects.
>a/s/l
18M
Hiking, anime and anime conventions. I also like popular science(Steven Hawking, Michio Kaku) and old chip music, though my main love in music is disco and synthpop. Cooking is fun but I don't do it often. I've been playing a lot of games in the past but it has been declining for a long while.
>other info
I'm only interested in online chatting.
My experience with /cgl/ in tinychat has left a pleasant memory, but I suggest opening a large organized skype group - chat history isn't lost, at least one person is guaranteed to be there, you always know when there's activity, etc.
Skype in E-mail field.

>> No.7138982
File: 74 KB, 700x400, 1357022090824.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay and/or lolita?
crossplay

>a/s/l
18, M, CA

Anime/anime conventions, sports (hockey, baseball and football), music, yuri, hiking, camping, computers, 2hu

>other info
I would like to learn how to make my own cosplays, but I'm snort on money right now. All cosplays I've ever done, I bought and I feel kinda bad for some reason.

>> No.7138985

You should also mention if you're still pure.

Girls that is, we know the answer for guys already.

>> No.7138990
File: 268 KB, 1400x875, grls frm deathsmiles.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay and/or lolita?
interested in both
actively participating in one, lolita
>a/s/l
20(soon to be 21) / F / seattle
contemporary art, computer gaming, general japanese fashion, collecting lolita dresses, dolls, crafting, sewing, jrock/electronic, LEAGUE OF LEGENDZS, general kawaii shit
>other info
want lolita friend(s) to discuss new releases with, give constructive criticism on coords, discuss (j)fashion in general
i can help any starter lolitas, i am not just looking for experienced ones.

>> No.7139021

>>7138982
where in CA?

>>7138985
>>/a/

>>7138674
email?

>> No.7139022
File: 358 KB, 565x650, 7e2027cbe094d3fa311e48eddf9249259294ba34.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay and/or lolita?
J-fashion, sometimes lolita
I would like to get into cosplay, but I don't want to cosplay alone and have no knowledge of sewing or prop making

>a/s/l
21/F/So-Cal (van nuys/sherman oaks area)

Anime, vidya, movies (documentaries are cool), weird food, cooking, drawing, walking around pretty places like gardens, museums, Disneyland, swimming, shopping (bonus for used clothing stores and vintage stores), and I'm currently learning how to skateboard.
I have an eclectic taste in just about everything, music, movies, fashion, food, etc

>other info
I'd really like a friend to physically hang out with. We can talk online and stuff first but I want a real friend to spend time with and get to know.
I don't really drink and I don't really smoke. I don't mind people who do, though.
I'd like most anyone, but it might be fun being friends with someone who's good at makeup and hair. I'm not too good at it myself and I thought maybe I could have a cool friend to help teach me stuff like that
It's not needed, though, if you're cool just talk to me ok?
I'm also in the Santa Clarita area a lot, in case any of you guys are too.

>> No.7139024

> cosplay and/or lolita?
Lolita. I promise I'm experienced if that really makes a difference to someone.
> a/s/l?
20/f/CO
Sewing, DW/ SPN, singing, baking, tumblring, cats, etc.
>Other information
I'm fine with skype or email chatting, or if you're in CO and want to be friends, that's cool too.
I'm visiting SF for the AP anniversary tea party, and would love to get to know some of the gals in the area. I'm planning on staying with a friend, but she isn't going to the tea party, so I won't know anyone there.

>> No.7139026

>>7138892
>how do you wear loli/jfash stuff in public?

all the time. what are normal clothes even.

if I'm wearing Lolita I'll give myself a confidence talk in the mirror before I go out.

>> No.7139035

>>7139021
Sure, here ya go!

>> No.7139038

>>7139021
You shouldn't be shy about your purity. :33333

And if you're not pure you're a strong independynt woman, so it's a win-win scenario!

>> No.7139037

>>7138913
>>7138887

SoCal, herp forgot to mention the "southern" part

>> No.7139044

>>7139037
>>7138887
>>7138911

What part of so-cal are you guys from?
I'm >>7139022

>> No.7139056

>Cosplay and/or Lolita?
Both! Breaking more regularly into lolita, though

>A/S/L
21/F/Texas

>Other interests/hobbies
Love video games, reading and drawing, film, comics, writing, and tea

>Other info
I'm a shitty seamstress. Don't expect help on that front- would if I could, but you really won't want it

>> No.7139067

>>7139024
Whoops, forgot my email.
Also, my skype is kittykittyrhapsody.

>> No.7139079

>>7139056
Oh gosh, where in Texas are you anon? I just moved to this massive state and know no one so I'm hoping you're near me?

In any case:

>cosplay and/or lolita?
lolita
>a/s/l
23/F/San Antonio, Texas
I am interested in a lot of things
>other info
I'm looking for friends, although my schedule is pretty odd so it'd be best if we talked through text or something at first.

>> No.7139083

>cosplay and/or lolita?
cosplay
>a/s/l
18/M/Nj
warhammer 40k, vidyagames, tv, aquarims, cooking, eating
>other info
Just looking for someone to shoot the shit with about cosplay and tips and tricks and stuff like that

>> No.7139122

>>7139079

Oh no! Sadly not. I'm in the Dallas area.

>> No.7139126
File: 137 KB, 850x1343, sisselfey.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Cosplay

>a/s/l
25/F/Eastern PA

Sewing/crafting, video games, bad TV, drinking, dumb shit.
Top game series for me are Ace Attorney, Assassins Creed and Metal Gear.

>other info
Uhh not much. I mostly use AIM and its weeby. Nekogonya if you feel like chatting.

>> No.7139131

>>7139126
Also. Not sure why my image looks like that...because that isn't what I tried to post.

>> No.7139138

>>7139131
>.jpg
>animated
we ain't in Kansas anymore toto

>> No.7139145

>>7139138
Internets going crazy on me.

>> No.7139146

>>7139126
I can promise you this is better than anything you could have possibly posted

Be thankful

>> No.7139171

>>7139146
My choice was mediocre at best. I'm glad this is entertaining.

>> No.7139174

>>7139131
>>7139126
>>7139145
>>7139146
>>7139171
i'm laughing so god damn hard now

>> No.7139193

It's be really cool to make new friends! I also really love this time of the year to hang out around and get sewing parties and marathons going and stuff!

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Cosplay, though I've been working on getting some pieces soon. I'd like to try out lolita! I really like group cosplays!
>a/s/l
23/f/so-cal
Drawing, anything moe, J-fashion, dollykei, historical dramus, video games, visual novels, lots of types of films, coffee, visiting cute locations and historical houses, and old school anime and J-music.
>other info
I'd like to meet new friends to be able to physically go hang out and talk with. It'd be really awesome if I could meet more people to do group cosplays and skits with, and I'm open to sewing and making plans with them to hang out.

>> No.7139198

>>7139193
What part of so-cal are you from?

I wish people would specify this, because So-cal is a large area

>> No.7139199

>>7139022
Santa Clarita you say???

For the anon who keeps asking what part of Socal, I'm in Granada Hills/San Fernando Valley.

>> No.7139203

>>7139199
I work out at Santa Clarita and I'm usually there monday through wednesday, though some family lives out there and I visit a ton.

You live where I use to go to school and where some of my old friends live

>> No.7139206

>>7139203
Oh cool. I go to school at CoC and tutor there~

>> No.7139219

>>7139198
I'm in the Simi Valley area, so probably like 40 minutes from downtown LA. I usually am around that and the San Ferenando Valley.

>> No.7139233

>>7139219
I visit Canoga Park a lot, which is fairly close to Simi. Just a few minutes away.

Though, you're looking for friends who sew.... I'm unfortunately not very knowledgable, and I haven't cosplayed yet so.... ;_; sorry

I'm >>7139022 btw

>>7139206
I live like, 2 blocks away from CoC. I use to walk there, when I had classes. I work across the street from the nearby mall.
Super close by.

>> No.7139235
File: 702 KB, 500x281, 1336143660573.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'd love some new friends! I just moved to Maryland last year after living in England my whole life - I've been finding it hard to make friends with similar interests and it would be awesome to have someone to chat with!

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Mostly cosplay - I used to do lolita but fell out of the style for a while. I'd love to get re-interested in the fashion with someone to guide me and take me under their wing a little bit.

>a/s/l
20/F/MD, USA

I love drawing and I collect BJD's. Also starting to get into photography. Video games also take out a big chunk of my free time.

>other info
I tend to be a little shy to start but once we become friends I open up a great deal! I would really love someone to help with my cosplay sewing. I always wanted to be cosplay buddies with someone!

Email if interested :)

>> No.7139241

It'd be awesome to do a local meet up and just meet cosplayers and hang out, grab a bite or something~ So many seagulls nearby!

>>7139193
Sewing parties you say?! This is something I am always down for. I actually was at a monthly cosplayer sewing event that just started up plus it's always fun to work with people around~ If you're ever up to hang out, my contact info is posted!!!

>>7139233
Oh nice, that's pretty convenient!

>> No.7139252

>>7139233
That's awesome! I visit Canoga a lot too, and the Topanga Mall.

And there's no issue! I'm just really open to meeting new friends around and stuff to share interests and hang out. And if you want any tips and stuff on how to get started into cosplay, it's be awesome to help!

>>7139241
I'm down! This is actually Kagura, we know each other!

>> No.7139259

>>cosplay and/or lolita?
Cosplay
>>a/s/l
22/Male/Montreal, Canada
>>other interests/hobbies?
Drawing, raising pets, getting drunk and smoking cigs alone while playing GTAV and listening to electronica.
>>other info
Went to AN, and was at Otakuthon. Cosplayed Makoto from Free! thought it sucked but eh.
Looking to cosplay some more American shit, like comic book characters and all. I`m open to make friends across the world. But considering I got none really near me except one girl and her boyfriend who browse 4ch, more wouldnt hurt.

>> No.7139260

>>7139252
That's fantastic, I go to that mall often! I'd love cosplaying tips... ;-; my boyfriend isn't so into anime cons anymore. He'll go with me, but, I'd like to having someone who enjoys that kind of thing.

>> No.7139268

>>7139260
That'd be really cool! I love that mall too, it's pretty chill. We could meet up there!

Yeah, I understand. I kinda want more people to go and just hang around at cons and stuff. It sounds like it would be awesome to meet you!

if you have skype, here's mine: avalon.eden, and the e-mail's in the field

>> No.7139271

>>>/soc/

>> No.7139272

>>7139268
Sent you a skype message!
I'm the one with the little face avatar

>> No.7139296

That moment when they stop emailing you :(

>> No.7139303
File: 2.58 MB, 1387x2065, Volume_108.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I posted in the other thread, but I'll post again because making friends is great.

> cosplay and/or lolita?
Lolita, but I do cosplay rarely.
> a/s/l?
19/F/Vancouver, BC, Canada
Anime, manga, video games.
>Other information
I'm kinda new to lolita and I'd love to get to know some local lolis!

>> No.7139307 [DELETED] 
File: 169 KB, 500x282, l89523.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Cosplay, mostly. I have a massive interest in lolita, but damn I do not have the money for that.
>a/s/l
19/f/TX
Aahhh.... drawing and dance, tons of anime, discussing things about said anime, fashion and makeup and things, travel, cute girls
>other info
My music taste is best described as "things with a fast beat", I guess?

Skype in the email field.

>> No.7139310

>>7139056
Are you in the Houston area?

Also
-Cosplay, but I'd love to try Lolita
-18/M/Houston. TX
I- enjoy actine, programming, sewing, reading and gaming
-I'm fuckin' short. Get over it.

That's about it.

>> No.7139312

>>7139307
Where is Texas? Also, Skype won't work, what is it?

>> No.7139327

>>7139312
in****!!!!

>> No.7139328

>cosplay and/or lolita?
General J-fashion and punk. I'd like to break into gothic lolita, though.
>a/s/l
18/F/TX
I love animals and I love idols a lot. Cute girls are my favorite. I love pokemon and animal crossing. I like japanese music. I draw a lot in my spare time.
>other info
I just want to cool people to talk to on skype. If you wanna hang out, that'd be cool.

>> No.7139330

>>7139328
Oops, forgot skype.

>> No.7139333

>>7139328
Hi, I'm also from Texas!

>> No.7139356 [DELETED] 
File: 37 KB, 425x608, feels good man.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Both, mostly lolita though
>a/s/l
23/M/TX
Vidya, music, soccer, sports in general with my friends, casual/borderline alcoholism on the weekend.
>other info
I'm a US history major, so I really like historical influence in lolita(Victorian age). I'd like some friends to talk to, whether it be about frilly stuff or cosplay related, I'm here, ready to listen and stuff. Skype's in the email field.

>> No.7139400

>>7138990
Hey, maybe we can chat? I'm local, I've done a few cosplays, and I'm starting out lolita. I haven't participated in the local comm. Are you a member? I like some games too, even though I'm pretty pleb casual tier.
What do you like to talk on?

>> No.7139432
File: 854 KB, 1000x1778, 1378683517489.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay and/or lolita?
cosplay, I want to start with lolita sometime soon.

>a/s/l
21/ M / Anaheim, CA (714)
SoCal, OC.

j-fashion, reading, music, food, some anime. etc

>other info

I'm kinda shy and quiet unless with a little help. I Would love to meet people, learn new things and have a great time together!

skype, Crissaegram.
Also in the email field.

>> No.7139451

Someone made a Facebook group for Southeast seagulls
/groups/385673654868624/

Not sure how I feel about it yet, but maybe it'll be a way to make more friends in the area here. Also the concept of 4chan group on Facebook... dunno how I feel about that either. (If you admin guys are reading this, maybe we should make it private and only accessible by /cgl/ users from here? I dunno.)

>> No.7139458

>>7139432
O as in... the Story of O, because I love that book.

>> No.7139475

>>7139044
>>7138887

Garden Grove

>> No.7139476

>>7139458
Oh, I like the Story of O as well. It's an interesting look at the history of BDSM from a more personal perspective, like how she'd rouge herself everywhere.

>> No.7139478

>>7139451
Is there one for socal?

>> No.7139480

>no friends
does /cgl/ not want to be friends with me because the only think I'm after cosplay butts?

>> No.7139481

>>7139476
Nips need constant rouging

>> No.7139486

>>7139478
Dunno. Just mentioning it because it was recently established as of like, last week in the AWA thread.
You could search around for a SoCal one but I don't live there so I couldn't tell you.

>> No.7139492

>>7139475
>>7138887
Hey Let's hang out!

>> No.7139500

>>7139475
what's your skype?

>> No.7139501

>>7138887
Get the fuck out Nia.

>> No.7139603
File: 68 KB, 960x640, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Cosplay, more specifically building armor and props.

>a/s/l
18, M, Northeast Ohio

My biggest thing is probably being a huge movie and (to a slightly lesser extent) TV buff, but im also big into rock climbing, camping, urban exploring, classic rock, Vidya when i have time (halo and TES mainly), and i always enjoy building cosplay stuff and doing the odd commission here and there.

>other info
So i know theres a fair number of people here who are in my area, but i really havent met many of you and itd be cool to get to know/hang with more of you guys, especially at cons! Along with that, i should mention that while i have a couple friends that i go to cons with, they only like attending a couple a year and im starting to want to go to a lot more than that. So itd also be great to meet some more people from around here to room with. Feel free to email me regardless of gender, the more the merrier as far as im concerned!

>> No.7139689
File: 193 KB, 500x282, 1363672420871.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>all of these Texas posts
>not a single one close by

>> No.7139691

>>7139689
Where are you?

>> No.7139695

>>7139501
???????
>>7139689
yo spinda, can you give me your skype?, been meaning to chat you up

>> No.7139696

>>7139689
omg bring back the treelita shit, I laughed for like 3 hours over that

>> No.7139701

>>7139691
432, unfortunately
>>7139695
Skype's in the field!
>>7139696
http://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/cgl/thread/S6631277#p6631969
Thank you for making me look for this again

>> No.7139702

>>7139695
Nia, everyone knows it's you, just throw your trip back on.

>> No.7139707

>>7139701
When I type in your name, it says no results ):

>> No.7139703

>>7139500
can't make one. skype is not letting me for some reason.

but drop your email and I'll gladly message you.

>> No.7139704

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Cosplay, though I admire lolita

>a/s/l
22/F/G.R, MI

Sewing, traveling, reading (fantasy, scfi, historical fiction, I've been on a classics kick for a while), archaeology (my degree, but love cryptids too), cute things.

>other info
May come off as vapid at first- let me warm up to you. I'm hideous at keeping in contact virtually, so let's hang out if possible (after assuring one another we aren't serial killers). Maple dips at Tim Horton's?

>> No.7139710

>>7139702
why are you pushing this so hard?

>> No.7139712

>>7139703
Not.The.Average.Anon@gmail.com

>> No.7139716

>>7139710
Nia, pls. Just admit it's you.

That "mean" man got into all your accounts and stuff again, and now you're scared that he's lurking this thread waiting for you to drop your new email.

You don't hafta lie girl.

>> No.7139717
File: 52 KB, 640x480, 1380337176509.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay and/or lolita?
cosplay
>a/s/l
19/f/so cal (909)
running, sewing, reading, drawing
>other info
I am extremely shy and reserved and it will take me a while to get used to you. I just want friends that I can meet up with at cons (anime expo, anime la, etc.)

>> No.7139718

>>7139716
It was me anon. IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!

>> No.7139721
File: 46 KB, 1038x768, 418105-itwasme[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7139716

>> No.7139725
File: 234 KB, 512x384, 1358872856380.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7139718
I think I love you.

>> No.7139724

>>7139718
top kek

>> No.7139727
File: 635 KB, 527x957, ebaf6718c8ea054f009914835b86544a1377226294_full.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay and/or lolita?.
video game cosplay (although i've only cosplayed king of fighters characters)
>a/s/l
32/m/ny (long island)
retro games (chrono trigger, dragon quest, final fantasy, metal gear solid, street fighter, etc), some weeaboo anime crap, some chiptune style music, also pic related
>other info
would be cool to meet others into this stuff, because i go to conventions with just my best friend and that's it, also if you're into japanese games in general because everyone here just likes cod/halo/etc, skype is zeromus.eg

>> No.7139857
File: 97 KB, 500x667, brooo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7138839
>>7138839
>>7138839
Awesome!!! What is your email? Mine is in the email field.

>> No.7139907

>>7139718
>>7139721
>>7139724
>>7139725
What the fuck

do you even have a sense of humor? How was that supposed to be funny?

Fucking circlejerkers.

>> No.7139917

>>7139907
Someone clearly wasn't born in the 90s~

>> No.7139927

>>7139917
I'm older than you, turd. Throwing "so random xD epik quote" is not how humor works. It's obvious no one would react if you were just an anon.

>> No.7139932

>>7139927
If somebody used some variation of "IT WAS ME ALL ALONG AUSTIN!!" as the coup de grace of some big reveal, I'd laugh even if they were or weren't on anon.

Get off your high horse.

>> No.7139933
File: 34 KB, 720x535, 383151_2765826273958_1506948705_32753981_465410462_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7139927
Whatever you say, casual~

>> No.7139961 [DELETED] 

>cosplay and/or lolita?
I've been into Lolita for several years now, but never had the money to start expanding my wardrobe until recently. I'm starting to edge my way into cosplay, but with very minimum knowledge of sewing and other techniques, I'm finding it sort of difficult.
>a/s/l
17, female, Vancouver Island (Canada)
I love baking, collecting stationery & stickers, literature & history, beauty & skincare, as well as just general cute fashion.
>other info
I'm interested in meeting both people in my area and internationally that I could connect with, as well as anybody willing to mentor this poor noob in regards to sewing, wig styling, and even possibly prop making. ; n ;

My e-mail is in the field~!

>> No.7139970

>>7139932
>>7139933
yep circlejerking

>> No.7139971

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Cosplay but I'd like to get into Lolita.
>a/s/l
21/ Female/ Tacoma, Washington
Art/Drawing, Fashion (Design and Illustration), Video Games, Music and Reading.
>other info
I don't mind online friends either, pen pals would be wonderful!

>> No.7139973

>>7139961

You need to be 18 or older to use this site.

>> No.7139976
File: 135 KB, 1280x1024, faggot anon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7139970

>> No.7139981
File: 294 KB, 768x576, 1273786115443.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7139976
That's the best description of the problem I have EVER SEEN! OMFG!

>>7139973
Dis Nigga.

>> No.7140022

>>7139907
though I hate shippou and the way he has to drag his ex into everything, "baww stupid whore left me so I'm going to spread it to /cgl/"

Imma have to agree. that's not circlejerking. just two dudes having nostalgia boners that happen to trip.

>> No.7140075
File: 989 KB, 245x170, fgvhgu.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay and/or lolita?
lolita
>a/s/l
19/F/the Netherlands
sewing, video games like LoL, guild wars 2 and animal crossing, shopping, spending my time on the internet looking at lolita dresses..
>other info
I would love to meet new people, not only from my country. We could skype and help each other with coords or just talk about lolita. I am also looking for new friends to play video games with, since I don't have a lot of friends who can spend as much time on games as I do.
I do have a habit of not talking to friends for a couple of days for no reason, even though I really like them.

Skype in the e-mail field!

>> No.7140159

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Lolita

>a/s/l
22/F/Europe

I like drawing, anime & manga (recently finished SnK), animals, frills, video games (I cannot play most of them myself because my computer is shit so I'm stuck with watching Let's Plays), Pokemon

>other info
I'm just looking for other Lolitas to chat with about frills and whatnot! If you're a Pokemon player that's even better, I'd love to have some Lolita-buddies to play X/Y with. I'm very shy and have a hard time making friends.

Skype is in the email field.

>> No.7140173

>>7140159
>bonsaikittens
Oh nostalgia.

>> No.7140175

>tfw no one wants to be ur gf because ur not a tripfag
feels bad man

i would even take you out on black friday and pay for anything
and teach you how to play annie

>> No.7140277

>>7140175
cam kill yourself.

>> No.7140281

>>7139971
penpal i'm down.
skype in field

>> No.7140285

>>7140277
wut

>> No.7140318

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Niether
>a/s/l
umm... I'm 19 now right? So 20/m/ny
Posting on an anonymous image board and takeing names, and I just ran out of games to play.
>other info
You all smell like cheese

Email me~

>> No.7140320

i requested to skype with some people, but only 1 added me back. i didn't speak to that person because i don't know how to start a conversation.

>> No.7140323

>>7140320
nigga, start the damn conversation. Don't make me hit you.

>> No.7140325

>>7140323
she's wearing lolita in her display, i'm wearing lolita in my display, we are both clearly lolitas, but what the fuck do i say

>> No.7140330

>>7140325
Start with "hi"

>> No.7140333

>>7140330
or say the first thing that comes to your mind.

>> No.7140337

>>7140330
what would go after i say hi? it's really scary i don't dare to say hi

>> No.7140340

>>7140337
hey how are you?
>good/not too bad/im just doin blahblahblah

>> No.7140352

>>7138911
whoop sorry, should've mentioned i'm from the 310 area

>> No.7140427

I love that everyone in Texas lives in the opposite ends of the state.

And apparently nobody else lives in Dallas

>> No.7140462 [DELETED] 
File: 818 KB, 1024x768, Tarepanda_Angels.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yay! I've been looking for like-minded lady friends in my area!

>Making a Survey Squad costume for halloween. Love Lolita fashion and am interested in making Loli dressed, but not a lifestyler.

>25/f/Los Angeles
>Sewing, making plushies, crochet, cross-Stitch, embroidery, ribbon Embroidery, more Sewing, crafting, baking, I am home almost all the time making stuff.

>I wear my heart on my sleeve and am looking for a good friend who loves to create as much as I do. You can email me at nonnymouselady@gmail.com or my skype nonnymouselady.

<3

>> No.7140473

>>7140427
I heard JR got shot their.

>> No.7140481

>>7140427
I live an hour away from you, calm your tits.

>> No.7140487

What the heck happened to all the contact information of the NorCal people that posted here? Did they all get deleted?

>> No.7140493

>>7138909

I'm also from TN, but I don't have Skype. :(

>> No.7140562

>>7140473

They hosted our prom at the building where they filmed that. I just... don't understand my city, sometimes.

>>7140481
To be totally honest, I didn't see your post. My apologies.

>> No.7140573

>>7138796
>North NJ
Do you attend Animenext?

>> No.7140578

>>7140562
I forgot to post, skype's in the email field.

>> No.7140586
File: 113 KB, 720x540, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Used to cosplay, starting to lolita
>a/s/l
24/f/Portland
I paint dolls, talk to cats, draw porn, amd style hair.
>other info
I am a tallchan with a bad accent and no girlfriends and I just want someone to play makeover with and maybe try each others dresses and be kawaii as fuck. I make some of my own wardrobe and a sewing friend would be cool (pic related I have two yards of this print and no idea wtf to use it for)

>> No.7140588

>>7140586
Forgot email.

>> No.7140597

OP of the other thread here. So glad this worked out!
posted in the last thread but made no friends. plz friend me desu.
>cosplay and/or lolita?
Lolita looking to into cosplay
>a/s/l/
18, F, NY
Drawing, design, colorguard, fashion, working out, wigs wigs wigs, being kawaii
>other info
looking for just general people to talk to. coord advice, new releases, learning how to sew, or just to be friends. skype's in the email field.

>> No.7140621
File: 348 KB, 370x461, 1356610441464.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

19/m/balkanense shitfuckistan
video games, currently busy with arma 2 and dark souls, weapons (/k/ represent), probably a bit of philosophical/SPOOOOKY bullshitting as well, but not the fedora kind.

i just want a good girl friend or male friend (no homo), i recently got out of a very bad relationship, shit sucked.

anyways, my name is my steam ID, and please for the love of god, dont point out how stupid it is, its an inside joke made between a close group of friends

>> No.7140627

>>7140621
if youre not a cosplayer or lolita go away

>> No.7140628

>>7140621
now, what gave you the impression that you're welcome here?

>> No.7140629

>>7140628
>>7140627
mostly cosuprayu, frankly if you consider the stuff i posted as bullshit then so be it, its your opinion and i respect it.

>> No.7140644
File: 282 KB, 1000x1502, 1356878550828.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7140621
i don't really have any pictures at hand, but i also don't have as much of a budget as most of you people have when it comes to this stuff so i keep it simple, i.e. doing the assistant from ss13 took grey pants, a grey shirt, an old backpack and shoes, plus some other minor details that actually took money and not decomposing clothes from the past decade. i wasnt even preparing to show it to anyone, i just wanted to use it to tease my friend who hates assistants in SS13. suprisingly, without any sort of organization/agreement, he too that day dressed as an SS13 character, the SEC officer.

as i said before, believe me, don't believe me, it's okay, i haven't prepared any evidence so that's my problem, though i can assure you i've had my part in /cgl/, albeit small compared to some more dedicated people, it's still there.

i'm off for the night, i really don't expect anyone to add me but who cares, better luck next time.

good night, /cgl/, and i hope you find a friend.

>> No.7140703 [DELETED] 

>>7140578

look man, we broke up. /cgl/ knows it. I am not getting in the way of you making friends here. I'm leaving you alone, and I'd appreciate if you'd back off as well.

getting into my email/skype/tumblr or any new accounts I make is rather annoying, and although I'm pretty tired of your shit I would not do that to you.
calling me out because you recognize my typing style, posting me in Ita threads, whatever. just stop getting the whole of the internet involved. they give no shits.

sage for bullshit

>> No.7140705

>>7140703
the everliving fuck happened to my sage

>> No.7140736

>>7140573
Yes I do. I usually have a table there.

>> No.7140761

>>7140705
New thing. Sage doesn't show, but acts like a sage.

>> No.7140776 [DELETED] 

>>7140703
>Wouldn't do that to me
>Got into my tumblr and email

Whatevs. I don't post you in ita threads, I have better things to do. Believe what you'd like, but I really do have better things to do than follow you around this board, picking you out by your recognizable as fuck typing style.

And your emails and all that stuff? I think I sent you a message on facebook a while back, that I gave all your info and stuff to a group of friends, so if people do get into your accounts, it's most likely them. So point the finger at them, not me, I can't control them and what they do in their free time.

And who is getting the whole internet involved? I don't talk about you unless it gets brought up, stop making everything about yourself, because it stopped being about you a long time ago.

>>7140705
And sage's don't show, you dumb cunt.

>> No.7140806 [DELETED] 

>>7140776
>I didn't do it
it logged in from waco, TX aka where you live
stop it you crazy bastard. I can pull up screenshots proving its you from your past login attempts but this thread isn't about you. its about finding a goddamn friend.

I dropped trip to avoid you, but you like to pull me out of the internet regardless.
You lost your love, I get that. now please. stop harrassing me (and lying about it) and fuck off- let people do their thing here, eh?
>>7140761
I figured. argh, I don't like it regardless.

>> No.7140816 [DELETED] 
File: 108 KB, 357x346, rg3 no need to be upset.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7140806
mmhmm, what part of, I gave all your login info, and everything about you, to a group of friends, don't you understand? I don't have to make your online life miserable, I have people that will do that for me.

Eat a fucking dick you pathetic fucking slut, all you do is use people, and hop from dick to dick, whoever will put up with your shit and provide for you is your "boyfriend" at the moment.

Fuck you, you pathetic piece of human excrement, that is all you are, you're going to die alone, surrounded by cats and your lolita dresses, not people who love you, just objects.

Grow the fuck up.

>> No.7140817

>>7140493
It's cool, my email is in the field if you want to chat

>> No.7140826

Nia and Shippou plz shut the fuck up. For two people who ~dont care anymore~ about each other you sure argue with each other a lot on /cgl/. Quit shitting up every damn thread you're both in. No one wants to talk to either of you as it is.

>> No.7140842

>>7140806
>>7140816
You two faggots still love each other and it's blatantly obvious.

>> No.7140849

>>7140736
Seriously? That's great! What's your table, if you don't mind me asking?

>> No.7140859

>>7140849
I wasn't there last year, unfortunately, because of the new AA sign up system, but I usually operate under Project ICICLE with a group of friends.
Left skype in the field in case you want to talk :).

>> No.7140861

Don't worry Nia and Shippou, even if you hadn't shit up this thread, no one would want to talk to either of your dumb loser asses anyways :) Neither of you ever have anything interesting to talk about.

>> No.7140882

Still not convinced that Nia and Shippou aren't the same person.

>> No.7140889 [DELETED] 
File: 495 KB, 245x245, willam1.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Nia, do the west coast a favor and don't come to ALA.

>> No.7140909
File: 80 KB, 600x500, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

WE ARE HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS GOD DAMN IT.

>> No.7140911

>>7139432
What. Why did you post my socks.

>> No.7140917 [DELETED] 

>>7140889
If she does, someone should rape her.

>> No.7140920

Dear seagulls. Knock it off.

>>7140889
>>7140917
It'll never happen. Cgl never has the guts. You wouldn't risk your precious brand.

>> No.7140924

>>7140911
Not that anon, but where did you get that skirt? It's cute, from what I can tell.

Sage for off topic.

>> No.7140926

>>7139310
... No one?

>> No.7140932

>Cosplay or lolita?
Cosplay mostly, though I have dabbled in lolita. I would love to get more into it after I take a trip overseas.
>a/s/l
20/F/Seattle
>Other interests/hobbies
Game of Thrones is my hobby. Okay, but no-- I play video games, reading novels and comics, playing with animals, zoos, going to movies, acting. All that fun shit.
>Other info
Weeby Skype name in the field, but class is starting somewhat soon, so may not accept until late.

>> No.7140942

>>7140924
It was from a random mall in Japan. The tag says win heart. This is all I could find of it on the internet. It's an okay skirt. I don't care for the elastic waistband though.
http://pupe.ameba.jp/brand/detail/rggdlfSjDPm2/ymf1aR1LDp2M/4010/

>> No.7140951

>>7139400
hi! sorry for the late reply. i am not a active member of the local seattle community, i go once in a great while. i play games casually, so there is no pressure, haha. since you've got some experience with cosplay , maybe we can exchange tips, tutorials, ideas? i can definitely help you with any lolita problems. i prefer skype. username in email field. if you prefer something else, that is fine, too.

>> No.7141002

this thread went to poo for a good hour or so :<

>> No.7141043

>>7140487
It's in the other thread.

Old thread: >>7134085

>> No.7141080

>>7138782
>still a virgin
what the fuck. lol.

>> No.7141592 [DELETED] 

>>7140911
I wouldn't have known it was yours!

I don't know why, out of random selection.

>> No.7141594
File: 10 KB, 200x200, 1325646701001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7140911

I wouldn't have known it was yours!

I don't know why, probably out of random selection.

>> No.7141615

>cosplay and/or lolita?
both! currently building a lolita wardrobe
>a/s/l
18 F Austin TX
papercraft, math/science, anime etc
>other info
email for contact^

>> No.7141653

>cosplay and/or lolita?

I love making costumes but my only real experience in WEARING them places is at Ren Faires. Most of what I make are historically-accurate costumes, but I also dabble in post-apocalyptic stuff for my own entertainment. Wasteland Weekend 2014, I’m looking in your direction.

>a/s/l
30 / M / Vancouver, WA. No, not Canada. Washington. It’s by Portland, OR.

Writing, video games, mountain biking, hiking, target shooting, MMA, and cooking.

>other info
I’m perpetually looking for other people to hang out with, either online or in real life. I like going out on weekends and cruising around Portland but it gets old after a while when you only have a handful of friends in the area.

>>7138674
>Neil Gaiman
I approve.

>awkwardly older than everyone
And I know that feeling well. I enlisted out of high school, worked a while after that, and didn't even start college until I was 27. I just finished my BA now at 30. I had 6-10 years on nearly all of my classmates.

>>7138762
What sort of tabletop games? I was an RPG/Warhammer nerd for like 10 years.

>>7139083
Cosplay, Warhammer, and video games? It's like you hate having money, ever.

>>7140586
Aww, I'm like 15 minutes from you but not real big into getting makeovers.

>> No.7141657

>>7141653

Herp derp, forgot email. Skype name is the same without the email extension.

>> No.7142176

>>7140817

Sent you a message!

>> No.7142199

why not

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Cosplay, last cosplay plans got grounded before really taking off due family ripping me off but I've been piecing shit together slowly
>a/s/l
20/m/FL
Plamo/gunpla, figures, vidya, reading, general nerdy bullshit, hanging out, and on the rare occasion football now although I suck at it
>other info
Really just looking for friends in the area or where ever with similar interests to talk to and maybe keep me motivated enough to spend my money on cosplay instead of plastic bugman, schoolgirls and robots.

skype in email field

>> No.7142256

>>7141653
I'm betting we go to the same shooting range.

>> No.7142283

>>7142256
I normally just go on my mother-in-law's private land up by Chehalis, but I've been to the English Pit a couple of times. That's the only one I know of in the area that doesn't have insane range fees or require an NRA membership.

>> No.7142294

>>7142283
Yeah its the only one I know of and I'm actually a bit south of Portland. Theres one nearby thats technically open to the public but you can only shoot ammo you buy there and its pretty pricey. My bf's family has a gun shop so we have a decent personal supply (its just fucking everywhere in our house) and we aren't about to pay extra just to shoot in a basement range.

>> No.7142300
File: 37 KB, 480x640, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Cosplay
>a/s/l
22/F/SoCal
Exercise, cats, dogs, surfing, skateboarding, comics, cooking, skateboarding, parties, anime of course, and Disneyland!
>other info
I don't have a Facebook at the moment but I use snapchap a lot so feel free to shoot me something! SN; Cutesy

>> No.7142317

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Cosplay; I'm not into lolita myself but it's pretty cute.

>a/s/l
18/F/Austin, TX

I'm a filmmaker and 3D animator on the side and love to tie in my hobbies/job with cosplaying. I love to cook, shop, sing (yay being a choir nerd!), play bass, go around town randomly, go to concerts, and just hang around in the company of others.

>other info
My skype is sailmoon2012, aim is pantsunugerumon. Feel free to email me if you'd like! Email is of course in the e-mail field. We can exchange info and whatnot. I used to be big on making meetups so if y'all would like to start that up again, we can.

>>7138845
I feel like I know who you are specifically. Going out on a limb here...Kelly? If not I am so sorry! We should still get to know one another regardless.

>>7139056
Oh my gosh you sound like a really cool gal by the way you talk. Your "other info" cracked me up. I'd love to get to know you and meet up or something depending on where in this massive state you are! Contact me!

>>7139079
Hi there! You're really close by to me! Contact me if you want and we can exchange numbers/fb to talk!

>>7139310
Another shortie texasfag! <3 Unfortunately you're out in Houston where as I'm in Austin, but if you wanna meet up from time to time at cons *cough* Oni *cough* I'd be happy to!

>>7139328
Adding you on Skype now. <3

>>7139689
Pfft you're not that far from Austin. There's plenty of seagulls I know out there, you should just try asking around or something. Add me if you want or message me and we can find you some people close by.

>>7141615
Gonna send you an e-mail right now! Yay for meeting other people in the area and being the same age! I feel like a babby sometimes because everyone is much older than me.

>>7140427
I'm right smack in the middle of the state, so don't complain. I'm more than happy to personally go up to Dallas to meet your ass with all the other seagulls I personally am friends with up there. Calm yo yayas.

>> No.7142332

>cosplay and/or lolita?
cosplay only. But Ive put on womens clothing for lols before
>a/s/l
19/m/hawaii
video games, working out, smoking weed
>other info
huge toku otaku

>> No.7142358
File: 107 KB, 750x500, 966ea41f25fe70672cc7b0bf467a05a0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7139603
Central Ohio Fag here.

>Cosplay and/or lolita?
Cosplay, been wanting to get into building props and armour/clothing

>a/s/l
19, M, OH

>Other Interets/Hobbies?
Car Guy, Movie Guy, Mechanic, Tinkering with electronics, video games, graphic design/drawing, aspiring filmmaker.

>other info
I attend cons when I can, and staff a couple. I've cosplayed before, but all either really basic or thrown together, I'd like to get into making some more complex stuff. Been considering Fallout universe and Protomen-verse Megaman characters.

>> No.7142369

>>7142199
Shit, bro. I'm FL too. What area?

>> No.7142382

>>7142294
I've always wanted to just make a day trip with my wife to go shooting on BLM land, but I have a hard time figuring out exactly where BLM land "starts." I can see it marked on maps but it's really vague, and I'd rather not get bitched out by law enforcement for thinking I was on BLM land when I wasn't.

>> No.7142395

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Cosplay only, currently sad as I don't have money for making costumes
>a/s/l
19/M/Oulu Finland
I make hardcore EDM music and I am an pretty known DJ in conventions, I have drawn my whole life, I like to style my hair a lot and currently having my J-Rock and Diablo 3 season for PS3. I'm a HUGE Dark Souls fan. I also work out a lot c:
>other info
I'm around 5,8 ft and about 140 lbs. Feel free to chat with me if you're interested, my skype is santotsuga-nekasrof-1, but if you try so screw with me or anything, INSANT DELETE :D

>> No.7142400

>>7142369

not too far off orlando.

>> No.7142434

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Lolita
>a/s/l
20/F/Florida
Drawing, baking, cooking, painting, sewing (by hand), crafts, science, psychology, shopping, museums, paranormal shit, traditional RPG (I've only done 1 session of Call of Cthulhu but would to try others and get more into it), anime/manga, etc...
>other info
I live outside of Tampa so I'm looking for friends in the Tampa/Orlando area to physically hang out with at some point. I don't drive yet, I have my own car as of two days ago but still need to learn since it's stick-shift. I'm a sweet and classic lolita with a beginner's closet but lacking accessories. I'd love to make accessories with someone. I have a sewing machine but don't know how to use it. It'd be pretty cool to have a friend who's into lolita, cosplay, or both and that I could learn from them. Also I'm a huge Touhou fan.

>> No.7142440

>>7142400
Damn...I'm from down near west palm. Seems like all the cosplayers are either in miami or orlando.

>> No.7142480

>>7142358
Cool dude, im a big fallout cosplayer actually! Ive gotten into a few impromptu fallout groups with my NCR veteran ranger at a few columbus cons over the years, do i know you by chance?

>> No.7142510

Ottawa represent.
Cospray...
Although I don't know anything around here.

>> No.7142596

>>7142480
I don't think I know anyone that has an NCR veteran outfit; I'm sure it would have come up.

I'm guessing you're the same Ohio guy from earlier in the thread? Do you have a skype?

>> No.7142616
File: 895 KB, 907x742, 456789765433456.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Cosplay mainly. I have a couple of lolita OPs but Hime-gyaru is more of my preferred style
>a/s/l
18/F/AZ
2hu, Jojo's, Macross, other various anime, manga, eroge, Animal Crossing, and slowly getting into JRPGs.
>other info
Mainly just looking to make some friends with similar interestes, either local or not. I travel to a lot of California conventions, mainly SoCal.
Skype is the same as email

>> No.7142668

>>7142596
No actually, i wasnt in the last thread. I dont have skype, but if you shoot me an email id be happy to give you my facebook. I use it solely to keep in contact with people i know through cons and cosplay, so no need to worry about any extra annoying shit popping up in your news feed.

>> No.7142710
File: 274 KB, 500x456, tumblr_mudrueoYGi1se5vdzo1_500.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay and/or lolita?
I'm a cosplayer! I really like Lolita but have never worn it/know nothing about it.

>a/s/l
20/F/AB Can

Lately been all about games lately. The online ones I play are LOL, GW2 and TF2. I'm also currently playing Tales of Xillia and of course like everyone else and their dog will be getting Pokemon this weekend. Big animu/mango fan. Currently watching One Piece and Watmote and reading Sailor Moon and Kamisama Kiss. I'd like to pick up a sport for something to do and be more active. I used to figure skate but I broke my ankle a few years ago so that was pretty much the end of that. Also love to read fantasy novels but haven't found anything that grasped my interest of late. I collect MH dolls and plushies.

>other info
I work from home so it would just be awesome to have more people to talk to and make friends with. I'm really shy irl but like if anyone wants to be irl friends thats really cool too. Always looking for more cosplay buddies! Skype is in the e-mail field.

>> No.7142737
File: 31 KB, 460x288, 379015_2418342175984_1174287907_32155513_257140860_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Just cosplay, though I've toyed with the idea of doing brolita at some point
>20/M/FL
>I like reading books, I mostly browse /lit/, /x/, and... uh.... /mlp/
>....which brings me to my other stuff. I'm trying to do a Braeburn cosplay, and I can't find a shirt that works and is in my size.

>> No.7142744

>>7142710
whats your steam? i'm up for playing tf2

>> No.7142748
File: 263 KB, 245x160, tumblr_mpla8kxYRR1rgyfnjo5_250.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay and/or lolita?
cosplay only

>a/s/l
24/F/Toronto CA

I'm pretty /v/ in that I talk about videogames probably more than I play them and I have a backlog that would easily last me well into next year. My only hobby is pretty much video games. If you can't talk about them then I probably can't talk to you. I'll watch the odd anime but I am pretty picky. Favourite game is probably Age of Wonders. Others include Bayonetta, AoEII, Mass Effect 1 (seriously fuck the sequels), Okami, and HoMMIII. I have been playing LoL a lot lately with some bros though.

>other info
I go west around once a year because I have a bunch of friends there. The people I cosplay with live on opposite sides of the continent with me in the middle so I guess it would be cool to meet some chill cosplay bros that can meet up more than maybe once a year.

>> No.7143144

>>7141615
>cosplay and/or lolita?
Cosplay

>a/s/l
22 / M / Austin, TX

Weightlifting and general fitness, history, reading, science, anime, gaming

>other info
I hide my power level most of the time and most people are generally surprised when I tell them I'm into all of this.

>>7142317
>>7139328
>>7138845

My girl friend and I moved to the area recently and have been searching for some people who we can hangout, and go to cons with. I'll be emailing you guys and maybe we can all hangout sometime. My email is also in the field.

>> No.7143161
File: 549 KB, 2560x1440, 9sEi4lY.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Cosplay
>a/s/l
26/m/Toronto
Videography and illustration
>other info
Friends would be nifty. I like taking video at conventions so more cosplayers to film would be great!

Skype's in email field

Steam: tamerlane1

>> No.7143180

>>7142382
Whats BLM land? I'm kinda a recent transplant and haven't gone very far out of the general city area (other than a few weekends up into Washington)

>> No.7143189
File: 478 KB, 384x216, okay.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Talking with a seagull, you have no idea how nervous I am and how badly Id like to be close friends. But I'm a very crass person at most times, when I feel company is permitting, and I fear she may become disgusted. She seems like a very classy lady, someone I would really like to know. Gotta play it cool, though. Icy chill...yea.

>> No.7143334 [DELETED] 
File: 69 KB, 634x776, ummm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7143189

I just want to hang out and talk with cgl girls. then head back to their place to cuddle with them or do other things.

no one add me yet though.

>> No.7143352
File: 161 KB, 835x1409, tumblr_mrh6k1u6Hd1qbm8abo1_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7143189

I just want to hang out and talk with cgl girls. then head back to their place to cuddle with them or do other things.

no one add me yet.

>> No.7143358 [DELETED] 

>>7143189

testing, testing 123

>> No.7143368 [DELETED] 

>>7143189

no one add me yet though

>> No.7143413

>>7143180
Bureau of Land Management. It's basically government-owned land that's free for public use, including fishing, hunting, camping, and general shooting. I'm from Iowa originally, to the best of my knowledge it's mostly a Pacific Northwest thing. I never heard of it until I moved out here.

>> No.7143419

>>7143352
>>>/r9k/

or come back when you lose your virginity and obtain status

>> No.7143454

>>7142440

Don't bother me any since there's only like 3 cons in FL that aren't shit

>> No.7143455
File: 595 KB, 800x700, ddh04n_08.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay and/or lolita?
im a faggot
>a/s/l
19/faggot/e washington
dolls, cute boys, touhou, caterpillars, fishies
>other info
LOL NO ONE LIVES HERE

>pic related, its me

>> No.7143505

Stepping out of the house for a bit to get so
me bias and buttons at Joann but if anyone wants to chat in a little bit feel free to hit me up Contact info here: >>7138756

>> No.7143546

>>7142317
Hi, I'm >>7138845 and definitely not a Kelly, but it would be neat to chat sometime.

>>7143144
>>7141615
Neat! I added my e-mail this time since I forgot at first and will also try to send some messages when I get home later this week.

>> No.7143583

>>7143413
Ahhhh we had something like that back home (my house was right on the boundary of it) but we just called it state forest. Pain in the ass cus there were a lot of pretty dumb hunters that moved in from the city and they blatantly ignored the boundaries. Not "I cant tell these woods from the woods we arent supposed to be in" but dudes chasing deer up past all the bright and obvious private property signs and up into my fenced in cleared yard with farm animals and lights.

>> No.7143611
File: 18 KB, 500x331, 3tp6uR4q1rtgszto1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay and/or lolita?
lolita
>a/s/l
19/f/Mississippi
j-fashion, jewelry making, shopping, anything with computers, spending time with friends, nature, reading, learning new things, cute stuff
>other info
I would like a pen pal! I adore writing letters and receiving them. We could always be email buddies, though. I don't have any loli friends; it'd be nice to talk to someone that has a cluw what I'm talking about. Email is in the field. I hope to hear from some of you!

>> No.7143642

>cosplay and/or lolita?
cosplay, im not a guy comfortable in girls clothes or with spending that much money
>a/s/l
21 m birmingham, uk
cartoons, video games, /tg/ fare and 420 i guess?
>other info
desperately seeking a local snk group, i know theres a lot of uk cosplayers planning it for cons (i am for kita as well as 500 other people i know) but i'd love to plan a day out or something?

>> No.7143671

>>7143419
Hi anon,
what makes you think that I'm a virgin?

>> No.7143705

>>7140320
Have you tried just sharing your e-mail address in this thread? It could help you make more friends for those who don't have Skype.

>> No.7144004

>>7143705
my email /is/ my skype.

>> No.7144009

>Cosplay

>20/male/NY (Long Island)

>Other interests and hobbies
I like to try new things like to cook and bake not very good at it like any type of physical activity pretty much just adventuring around. Like fighting game sand dota and lol. Science is the best thing ever. Favourite manga berserk and jojo.

>Other info
I doubt I'll really meet or make friends with anybody but was fun to post anyway. New to cosplay but really want to get into it

>> No.7144209
File: 117 KB, 600x800, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7143455
I tried to email you but it doesn't work. i assume thats a Skype, which I don't have right now. Sorry anon.

>> No.7144245

>>7144209
its not haha
my email is in the field now

>> No.7144262
File: 461 KB, 1280x2014, 1331620964067.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay and/or lolita?
cosplay

>a/s/l
25/m/ Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

props, crafting, comics, movies, sports

>other info
looking for people to chat with about cosplay, hang out with, and all in all be dorks about makin stuff. Or atleast talk to someone who doesn't look at me side ways when i talk about costumes and cons.

skype in email

>> No.7144266

>>7138603
The old /cgl/ would never have such a thread

>> No.7144269

>>7144266
we had these all the time wtf are you talking about

>> No.7144290

>>7143671
because you said you're a guy and you're hitting on seagulls -> you're a loser

>> No.7144296

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Cosplay! But lolita is also very pretty and I love learning about it.
>a/s/l
girlie/Boston
Ballet (⌒▽⌒)
>other info
If you go to Anime Boston, contact me! I go every year! I also love meeting cosplayers and lolita in the area~ Email's in the field!

>> No.7144307

>>7144296
Enjoy your underage b&

>> No.7144317

>>7144307
*grabs him by the throat*

back the off!?!?

>> No.7144324

>>7144317
I really hope this is a troll post

>> No.7144328 [DELETED] 

>>7144290
haven't hit on anyone lol

>> No.7144334

>>7144290
I haven't hit on anyone here lol

>you're a guy
not really.

>> No.7144561

>>7144324
A little bit of yes, and a little bit of no.

But leave Claudie alone, she's a qt 3.14 pure waifu material. :3 Age is just a number, what's in your heart is what counts. :333

>> No.7144571

>cosplay and/or lolita?
neither. Im not photogenic, i just enjoy looking at cosplay and lolita
>a/s/l
22/f/310 southern california
i obsess over school and the flavor of the month anime. im only in socal for a few months out of the year/breaks. i love going to jtown to eat ramen and whatever else i can find.
>other info
id like to have an email buddy: lokimisa1000@gmail.com

>> No.7144573

>>7144561
You're a pedo from /r9k/ or /v/ (or /a/?) aren't you?

Rules are rules, you must be 18 to post here

>> No.7144578

>>7144573
Well how can I be a pedo then when she's obviously older than 18. I think you're just jealous because she's cute and you're not.

>> No.7144585

>>7144578
You need to go back to your native board

>> No.7144624

>>7143352
"i just want to find a girl to fuck"

and you wonder why no one has added you yet

>> No.7144628

>>7144585
But /cgl/ is my native board.

>> No.7144710

>cosplay and/or lolita?
I don't do any cosplay yet but I'm thinking of starting within a year.

>a/s/l
18/M/Seattle, WA

I like good food, cute things, books, classical music, math, science. Typical Asian.

>other info
Please be my friend.

Email in email field.

>> No.7144764

>cosplay and/or lolita?
lolita (I lack the time and skills for cosplay)
>a/s/l
18/F/CA (near San Francisco)
anime, science (especially biology), singing, drawing, figure skating, learning Japanese
>other info
I'm pre-med, so I don't really have a life. I can be kind of shy, but I'd really like to have a lolita friend to email or maybe even meet every once and a while.

>> No.7144785
File: 77 KB, 1020x767, 1358036564197.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw girls in this thread who live in same state with same interests
>tfw they all have boyfriends and/or married
How do you find someone who's into all the same stuff as you so you can go to cons together and do creative cosplays together

>> No.7144839

>>7144785
Become friends with people in your area, make or female, and go to things with them. The more social you are, the more likely you'll meet someone with lots in common (and the less likely you'll appear to be a creeper).

>> No.7144841

>>7144839
Male* not make dagnabbit.

>> No.7144866

>>7144785
work with people your age
attend college/uni
go to cons
...and initiate conversation

>> No.7144883

>>7144573
>Following rules on 4chan.
Have you been here before?

It's like no one remembers what the cgl rules were before they added the DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA part.

>> No.7144908

>>7144883
https://www.4chan.org/bans

Rules are being enforced, every minute of every day

Just because you used to shit up the board 2 years ago without consequence doesn't mean you can do the same now

>> No.7144922

>>7144908
And clearly you haven't been here long enough to get it.

>> No.7144929

>>7144922
To get what?

That is used to shit up the place?

wow u so cool.

Get out

>> No.7144933

>>7144929
Remember those vampire kids from that episode of south park with hot topic? That's what you remind me of. A part of a culture but completely unaware of the roots.

Following rules should be done, but on 4chan, it's not expected, and to nitpick and tattle like board members truly care about them that much is silly.

>> No.7144937

>>7144933
>There's that word—culture. "Board culture" is a relatively new term to 4chan, and a particularly divisive one. On one hand, every board undoubtedly has its own unique culture—it's why we're proud to call ourselves /v/irgins and /k/ommandos. On the other hand, "culture" is often used to justify posts that have little to do with the topic of a board. Under the guise of "board culture," countless off-topic threads are created every day, pushing on-topic discussion off the board. What is considered acceptable board culture is often a grey area, since the term is usually suited to an individual's personal taste, or that of a vocal minority. As one Anon so aptly put it, "One man's 'culture' is another man's 'shitpost.'"

Yea, you are expected to follow rules now. You are free to break them all you like, but you'll be banned. Thems the breaks. Deal w/it, etc

>> No.7144976

>>7144933
Maguma you're super nice and I miss talking to you!!

>>7144307
I'm legally posting here now and have been for a while ヽ(;▽;)ノ

>> No.7144984

>>7144976
You should message me!! I'm bored out of my skull!!!!

>> No.7144992

>>7144984
I don't think I have you on fb and I can't remember my aim password OTL it's been so long haha

>> No.7144999

>>7142317
Hell yeah we can meet at Oni! Should be fun!

>> No.7145004

>>7144992
well my email is in the thread if you ever wanna chat haha

>> No.7145013

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Mostly cosplay, weaning myself into lolita. Been having no time for cosplay lately though, school has been all over for me
>a/s/l
18/f/ny (long island)
Cooking, writing, dicking around on the internet for a good few free hours
>other info
Theatre major for costume/makeup design, so you can grab the rest of my personality from that. E-mail is in the field, be aware I'm accidentally a tit about replying

>> No.7145073

26/M/HOUSTONTEXAS

>> No.7145098

>cosplay and/or lolita?
male rori ^_^

>a/s/l
25/m/nyc

cooking, cycling, badminton, tea, dessert, bubble tea, milkshakes

>other info
i-i j-just want to be the little girl ;_;

I'm actually vaguely interested in dressing fancy and going to an afternoon tea service, if anyone is down.

>> No.7145104

>>7145098
>i-i j-just want to be the little girl ;_;
If I were in NY, I'd be down for it.
We could dress up as little girls and attend a teaparty.

>> No.7145108

>>7145098
Please come to the Bay Area and have a tea party with us I will give you milkshakes

>> No.7145109

>>7145098
I feel sad that you're not in the west coast...I would love to play a game of badminton. It just sounds classy.

>> No.7145111

>>7145104
>We could dress up as little girls and attend a teaparty.
If only, Anon.

>If I were in NY, I'd be down for it.
Well let me know if you ever find yourself in New York!

>>7145108
>Please come to the Bay Area and have a tea party with us I will give you milkshakes
I visit California a few times a year.

>>7145109
>I feel sad that you're not in the west coast...I would love to play a game of badminton. It just sounds classy.
See above, and badminton is amazing.

>> No.7145112

>>7145111
Visit Seattle and we can go to tea parties all week long.

>> No.7145120

>>7145111
>If only, Anon.
Yeh~ I will.
I'll lend you one of my dresses and I am good with make-up. Add a wig and you should be fine.

>> No.7145122

>>7145120
We need to make moot the kawaiiest little girl.

>> No.7145133

>>7145111
When you come to California then, I will hold you to a game of badminton.

And a tea party.

>> No.7145137

>>7145133
>When you come to California then, I will hold you to a game of badminton.
>And a tea party.
Are you my fairy godmother?

>> No.7145173

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Lolita

>a/s/l
24/m/Columbus, Ohio

Cities, traveling, photography, cooking, food, anime

>other info
Getting my master's in city and regional planning. It's sucking a lot of muh free time I used to have.

>> No.7145180

>>7145098
are you really into lolita or are you just making fun?

>> No.7145195

>>7145122
We will, anon.
And then moot will be our kawaii hime-imouto-tan

>> No.7145235

>>7145098
Moot I'm pretty sure any comm in the US would be glad to treat you to a nice tea party, it's a shame NYC's comm is so weird and divided.

>> No.7145243

>>7145137
Every time you're here dude we set up something and it doesn't work out or your busy!!! We seagulls owe you a drink and a meal god dammit!

>> No.7145271

>>7145195
I second this. Moot would be the kawaiiest.

>> No.7145361

>tfw no one from australia post itt ;_;

>> No.7145391
File: 208 KB, 960x1280, 27860528.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i cosplay as lain iwakaura and killakill shoujo. im a girl ask me anything!

my hobbies are hanging out and just being a kid; strolling in sunshiney day with gameboy and beating elite 4. sandwiches with bread. half lon lon milk

skype is my email!

>> No.7145393
File: 681 KB, 1760x2778, 1380927335185.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7144317
wow you think of that yourself...

>> No.7145404

>>7145137
M-moot, you're my s-senpai. I-I love you.

>> No.7145575

>>7145391
Please don't be awkward.

>> No.7145585
File: 109 KB, 209x193, 1371181139856.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7145575
what's wrong :?
this person seems cool to me

>> No.7145595
File: 1.49 MB, 500x281, 1377042385502.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7145098
Basically this >>7145235 .

Even if you ended up stranded in a hole like Midland/Odessa there'd still be some people here to treat you to bubble tea and dessert.

>> No.7145609

>>7145585
I don't know... She was very awkward at first.

>> No.7145665

>>7145235
>it's a shame NYC's comm is so weird and divided.
I met up with a few /cgl/ people last year and they were all very nice, but holy shit drama/vendettas/gossip/etc started pouring out within minutes.

>>7145595
>Even if you ended up stranded in a hole like Midland/Odessa
I was in fact stranded in Odessa once. When I moved 4chan's servers from Dallas to Los Angeles, a crazy storm hit and we had to pull off the road and hide under a gas station awning. It was awesome.

>> No.7145698
File: 86 KB, 900x900, We should e-date.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Cosplay
>a/s/l
27/M/HI
/co/, /a/, /toy/, some /m/, /v/, and /b/ still makes me laugh sometimes
>other info
I'm an abusive and abrasive asshole and probably won't like you from the start, especially if we have similar interests.
I'm also very honest.

Skype is my trip, holla back.

>> No.7145712
File: 11 KB, 581x492, 1311559741119.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7142300
>>7142317
>>7144296
Unrelated.
>mcfw seeing you faggots
Holy shit it's like a time spiral hit

>> No.7145718

>>7145665
Ha, that's crazy! You got stuck here probably the one time it really rained that year.

>> No.7145828

>>7145665
Moot whos your favorite infinite stratos?

>> No.7145833

>>7145712
>>mcfw
'My cumming face when'?

>> No.7145850

>>7145098
Moot, are you going to be around when the Madoka movies are going to be playing in NYC? There is probably going to be a couple meetups, I'll be heading down myself on the seventh but there are some threads floating around about it.

>> No.7145866
File: 13 KB, 480x272, Kodaka.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Okay, let's make friends. Or try.

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Cosplay.

>a/s/l
25/Male/Texas, Dallas area.

~Anime~ (surprise, surprise), cake, fussing over my hair.

>other info
I say the word "kawaii" and I can't stop.

>>7139122
>>7140427
So, meet-up and find out if we all hate each other?

>> No.7145897

>>7145243
THIS!
Mooooot you need to come lift with me, my membership allows me to take 2 people whenever I go!
>>7145712
The gangs all coming back :')

>> No.7145909

>>7145866

I say the word kawaii so unironically it hurts.

I'd be down for a meetup.

>> No.7145915

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Lolita but I'm also interested in cosplay.
>a/s/l
20/F/Savannah, Ga or sometimes Martha's Vineyard, MA
Illustration, mountain biking, hiking, cooking/baking, animals, the piano/violin, tennis, badminton, nature, and any type of outdoor activity
>other info
My email is in the field.

>> No.7145924
File: 83 KB, 960x544, yozora.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7145909

Good or as good as that could be. How would you like to get into contact then?

>> No.7145925

>>7145833
My coin face when
...it was a two face pun a couple years ago.

>> No.7145926

>cosplay and/or lolita?
cosplay
>a/s/l
21/f/tx around forth worth area
adventure, eating weird shit, drawing, mspa
>other info
so many texas peeps! emails in the field if anyones looking to talk!

>> No.7145927

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Cosplay!
I'm too broke for Lolita and I kind of stick to the whole 1950s modernized style anyway ;u;

>a/s/l
19/F/Seattle

Making props/armors, I really enjoy making lycra shit, big into video games, League, comics n stuff, etc, etc ;u;

>other info
I'm actually an industrial design major for costume fabrication specifically, so I warn you, I talk about costuming and how costumes could be made SOOOO DAMN OFTEN.
I just really love making costumes ; 3;

Skype is in email field.
Unless that's the wrong skype name.
In which case... Oops.

>> No.7145949

>>7145850
>Moot, are you going to be around when the Madoka movies are going to be playing in NYC?
Dunno. Send me an e-mail when they're playing?

>> No.7145957

>>7145111
Instead of Cali, you should make it Seattle.
We can hang out and count the hobos.

>> No.7146014

>>7145957
I've been to Seattle this summer for the International and I didn't see more than 2-3 homeless people.

>> No.7146017
File: 29 KB, 390x205, dagnie.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7145927

>> No.7146025

>>7145949
I'll send you one if there winds up being a group meet-up. Lunch at Momofuku or another restaurant with a couple other anons would be a lot of fun.

>> No.7146031

>>7146017
10/10

>> No.7146105

26/m/ tx
never cosplayed but want to

>> No.7146115

>>7145098
moootie!
if i ever come to new york (h a h a i'm in arizona) i would love to dress fancy and have tea with you, bb! i'm only gettin started in rori ;_;

>> No.7146124

>>7146115
Then we'd be in the same boat!

>> No.7146295

>>7146014
Really? I live in downtown and I can't go out without running into at least 20-somethnig hobos begging for cash.

>> No.7146297

>>7146017
OHGODLOL

I guess it wasn't simply 'dagnie'...

Shit. What the fuck is my skype username?
GImme a minute

>> No.7146304

>>7145927

OK I LIED, skype is this.
> dagniej

>> No.7146409

>>7145609
thanks a lot

>> No.7146416
File: 487 KB, 500x254, ariel.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Moot, you're a pretty cool dude. Thank you for making this image board. It's one of my favorite things in the world.

>> No.7146482

>>7143352
anon, what is the matter with you?

>> No.7146493

>>7145924

Wow hi shit, totally got distracted with crappy TV. My apologies.

Do you have an email or skype, Dallas-anon?

>> No.7146494

>cosplay and/or lolita?
jfash

>a/s/l
21/f/ca (sf bay area)

drawing, food, games, shopping

>other info
i work 60 hours a week and have no friends anymore. im looking for people who like to text a lot.

>> No.7146634
File: 300 KB, 1072x799, sadbaldman.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7139718

>> No.7146820
File: 880 KB, 326x269, 1361851261268.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Beginnerish cosplayer
> 20/f/califorina (805)
> drawing, vidya games, and hangin'
>work and school child.
I've been wanting soooo badly to meet a cosplayer in my area so that I get more of a motivation to actually work on cosplay.
>inb4 "I live in the worse part of Cali for cosplayers, but not for gangs!"

>> No.7146860

>>7146820
You're 805? I'm 805 as well. I'm this anon: >>7139193

Also, I met one of the seagulls from this thread recently through this and we turned out to have a lot of fun!

>> No.7147185

Checking if bump limit is really over 300 because moot posted in a thread.

>> No.7147207
File: 48 KB, 595x335, haganai.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7146493

Well, the board is slow enough to find this thread again, at least.

You can contact me at this email. I'll set up a Skype account under the same name too.

>> No.7147251
File: 115 KB, 1280x810, tumblr_m972n4eLrq1r1geyyo1_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Newbie-ish cosplayer, like lolita fashion but don't wear any yet. My favorite sub-style is gothic.

>a/s/l
20/F/BC, Canada (Near Vancouver area)

RPG games, reading, baking/cooking, biographies, I like dance but I'm not very good. Also a little bit of an /x/phile and just generally love horror and spooky stuff.

Some of my favorite animu/manga are Monster, Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service, nge, Perfect Blue, Madoka Magica & Franken Fran.

>other info
Email is in the field.

Hope to hear from some of you!

>> No.7147261

>>7147251
(Probably was a dumb time to post this as I'm just heading out to a family dinner right now. So I might take a while to reply, sorry!)

>> No.7147275
File: 27 KB, 446x379, 1373631313916.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay and/or lolita?
I'm just starting. I plan on doing something for Nekocon, but so far all I've got is cat pajamas (one-piece) that I'll wear on Saturday. I guess the answer is "no" right now...

>a/s/l
20 (21 in 17 days) / Male / Manakin-Sabot, VA (804)

I'm very much into GNU/Linux, I'll try not to talk about it if you're not. I game a bit, mostly Monster Hunter, but once I get a gaming rig I'll have my steam games again. I love gymnastics and tumbling; if you hang out with me I'll make you flexible, it's not an option. Lastly, I'm quite the stoner. I smoke 5-15 times a day. I would never peer-pressure you into trying it if you haven't done it - in fact, I'd prefer if you didn't smoke much, if any at all.

>other info
My living situation is complicated... I live in a mansion with my ex-stepfather, whom is also the owner of the company I work for (tech support). He's extremely wealthy and mean; it's almost like something out of a movie. I'm pretty sure he has aspergers or something, please don't take anything he says personally.

>> No.7147292

>>7147275
Oh shit, I forgot anime! I watch way too much anime for my own good.

>> No.7147341
File: 21 KB, 300x309, 1336843058429.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Will anybody be going to the 3rd Madoka movie U.S premiere event on December 3rd in L.A?

>> No.7147422

>>7147275
you forgot an email anon!

>> No.7147456

>>7147422
That's important!

I doubt it matters, really, since no one is from Virginia.

>> No.7147868

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Both
>a/s/l
24/F/NYC (Queens)
Drawing, anime, crafting, card games, video games, cooking
>other info
I want more friends that I can physically hang out with. I can meet up in QCM or around Kino. Maybe we can have tea or BBQ. I'm also down for drink and draw meet ups. Email is in the email field.
AIM: strawberrychiffon

>> No.7147915

>>7147868
I would be down to do tea so long as I'm convinced you're not a serial killer.

>> No.7147950

>>7147915
Inb4 hoardes of jealous femanons

>> No.7147961

>>7147950
Fuck, i mean *hordes*
Youd think i would spell check before responding to moot. Oh well.

>> No.7148005

>>7146493
>>7147207
I- I'm in Dallas too

>cosplay and/or lolita?
Cosplay.

>a/s/l
24/f/dallas

All of the crafts, camping, kayaking, watching 10 seasons of a show in one sitting, video games *though I haven't played anything new in ages, making my little brother screen animes for me

>other info
I want a dallas meetup!

>> No.7148007

>>7147961
I think you meant *whores*

>> No.7148010

>>7147950
>>7147961
Don't worry—I rarely ever meet up with anyone from 4chan.

>> No.7148019

>>7148010
Yeah thats probably in your best intrests. Especially from this board..

>> No.7148146

> cosplay and/or lolita
A cosplayer. But I love pushing the envelope for awesome characters.
> a/s/l
23/male/use to be Seattle now green bay wisconsin
> other interests/hobbies
I am a huge WWII reenactor and outdoor enthusiast. I also love comics and cartoons.
> other info?
I have ever weekend off.

>> No.7148325

>cosplay and/or lolita?
I'm a lolita, but I like to lurk some of the cosplay threads as I enjoy watching/reading anime/manga from time to time.
>a/s/l
20, F, TAS, Australia
I love studying languages, animals and useless animal trivia, collecting MLPs (the older ones, mainly) and dolls (mainly Blythe). I also enjoy general fashion, watching movies and listening to music. I love Pokemon and dorky games like Style Savvy.
>other info
I'm studying to be a social worker and I love sociology.

>> No.7148440
File: 13 KB, 416x224, The-Boondocks-Season-3-Episode-9-04.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7147950
Pretty sure there's many male anons who want to...meet... moot too, if you know what I mean.

>> No.7148573

>>7145098
Have you ever been to Vienna? I'd treat you to some amazing tea and desserts. ^^

>> No.7148654

>>7148573
Yep, back in 2009.

>> No.7149087

>>7148654
How did you like it here?

>> No.7149116

>>7149087
>How did you like it here?
I liked it! Was there too long and got bored though.

>> No.7149253

>>7149116
I guess it was not the place's fault, maybe you just lacked the right company.

>> No.7149575

>>7149253
I had great company, I just thought it was a lovely but pretty quiet/boring city.

>> No.7151385

>>7149575
Hmm, maybe you're just a person who gets bored easily/boring person.