[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 175 KB, 500x450, tumblr_lw2epji2nD1ql90ppo1_r1_500[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7064170 No.7064170 [Reply] [Original]

Evening Seagulls. I would like to purpose an update to /cgl/

With the recent turmoil caused by Heroes of cosplay, the (recent) confusion over copyright ownership and, the changes made to /cgl/ by moot earlier this year. I think it has become apparent that /cgl/ and possibly even cosplay as a whole has/ is currently undergoing a paradigm shift. (especially in the last year)

/cgl/ is the infamous dark horse of the cosplay and egl community. As a forum It grants its users features that, for better or for worse, make it unique; This ends up being a double edged sword. As representatives of our hobby we are at our best when we can offer constructive criticism, helpful advice, or inspiration. We are unparalleled in our ability to be open and honest and we are second to none when it comes to standing up for ourselves and others against discriminatory, dishonest or unethical behaviour.

Without getting all sunshine brigade, or cosplay ambassador on you, it is no secret that /cgl/ has its own share of problems but, for the reasons posted above, I believe it also presents a unique opportunity; to provide an honest introduction of cosplay to new and non cosplayers and also provide more detailed information on the basic theory and practice of cosplay and serve as a guide that can answer basic questions or debunk myths. Looking at our current sticky/pastebin it is very disorganized, a hodgepodge of useful and outdated "tips".
So If anyone is interested, Id like to consider making a new guide and would like to discuss further on what to include.

If this interests you, I look forward to hearing your reply. If you disagree, tell me why its stupid.

Disclaimer: This is not a proposal to turn /cgl/ into coscom, nor is it an attempt downplay or divert attention from the current representations of cosplay. I want improve /cgl/ without compromising its foundation.

>> No.7064175

For others such as myself who got a headache reading/trying to read that, the teal deer version is "Let's make a new guide. Opinions?"

>> No.7064187
File: 299 KB, 500x313, tumblr_inline_mrawl70Izc1qz4rgp.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7064170
This is an interesting idea, and I agree with it. Having nothing else to contribute; I wish you good luck with it anyway.

>> No.7064189
File: 123 KB, 412x423, 1371043824528.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

/cgl/ has always been a mean, rude, jealous shithole, but it's OUR shithole. Please don't ruin it anymore than the Janitor already has. /cgl/ is my home.

>> No.7064196

i literally cannot understand what you're trying to say.
paraphrase plz OP-san

>> No.7064203

A more updated guide sounds good.
That's what OP is proposing, right? Or do I have the dumb and am misunderstanding something?

>> No.7064214

How to improve /cgl/
the Janitor requests bans for anyone that says that they are doing a bad job.
at least three different people were banned or given warnings in a thread where people complained about the Janitor, then later discussed it.
My friend was banned for three days for making a thread about depressed lolitas and cosplayers-seeing how depression tied into their hobbies (which it does) for making an "off-topic thread"
all while multiple threads about specific cosplayers and lolitas, including a dakota thread were still up (which are clearly against the rules but she didn't raise her banhammer for that)

fuck, I'll probably get a 3 day ban for posting this. and this will get deleted. and usually the janitor swoops in threads whitenighting her own actions, even though multiple people have had problems.

/endrant

>> No.7064215

OP, do you even cosplay? What about the current state of cos makes you think it's sunshine and rainbows

>> No.7064222

OP makes no sense, but I think an update of the sticky is needed. We can't and shouldn't have to cater to newfags with our attitude but it would be good to eliminate all the people coming in here and asking flat-out how to start cosplaying or lolita.

Maybe have READ THE STICKY in caps/a bigger font/color, and include some links to/recommendations of external sites that have good guides to starting out, right now it just looks like a bunch of links. Also mention suggestion/who do I cosplay and taobao threads so we don't get duplicates.

>> No.7064240

>>7064215
You're being ridiculous. (Not OP but) do you? It's literally just a hobby about dressing up as fictional characters, you pretentious faggot. It's only dark or shitty if you let it be. There are 'those' kind of people in all hobbes, jobs, etc., but drama, hateful attitudes, and resentment doesn't have to consume everything, especially this dorky as fuck hobby.

>> No.7064257

>>7064240
"Just a hobby"... Someone doesn't have a fan base
Do
You
Even
Cosplay
Bro?

>> No.7064274

>>7064170
Yes the guide should be updated
No we should not build ourselves to be an area for newbie cosplayers or as a castle of white knights seeking to stand up to evil discrimination. This is a place where honesty trumps good/evil, so in no way should we even be called "second to none" when it comes to standing up against unethical/dishonest/discrimation. This is still 4chan, not everyone-has-the-same-morals-and-will-rally-behind-you-for-being-called-fatchan

>>7064214
>My friend was banned for three days for making a thread about depressed lolitas and cosplayers-seeing how depression tied into their hobbies

It should've only been a one day ban. That thread was barely cosplay related and we are ALL depressed. Instead of making it "are you depressed? oh and how does that affect your cosplay or something" it could have been something like how our inhibitions affect our costume choice.

>> No.7064281

Despite being a terrifying board the /fit/ sticky is about as comprehensive as 4chan gets. An individual or team should put together a tidy page sorted into sections like Cosplay, Lolita, shopping guides, tutorial links/collections and FAQs.

>> No.7064292

>>7064274
same anon. I found the thread interesting.
Lolitas dress differently, cosplayers choose different costumes, some don't dress up at all.
nothing deserving of a ban, imo.
it was board related, someone suggested that she took it to /adv/ but it was just to see how it affects their choice of wear/let them rant. and /adv/ or sny other board would us led us back here. Even though my friend made the thread, I'm more shaken up by her ban than she was. I found it really interesting plus felt like the janitor was making a statement to only delete threads she didn't like rather than the ones that actually break the rules. really rustled my jimbobs

>> No.7064304

>>7064281
Agreed. Once I read the sticky I had pretty much all I needed to know about actully getting fit, and then I could just enjoy the board's... unique culture afterwards as a bonus. I wish cgl was like that.

>> No.7064307

>>7064292
i can see where the janitor was coming from, though. while the topic is interesting it was not specifically board related, and does belong more on a board like /adv/. just by adding "how does this effect your cosplay life" doesn't mean it's cosplay related.
because you could literally say that about /anything/. so on /adv/ you just make the thread "how does depression affect your daily life, hobbies, interests, and how do you push through them" super successful thread that all walks of life can take part in.

i think a 3day ban is too much, i think deleting the thread would have been enough and a warning or 1day ban would have been fine.
though personally if i were a janitor i would have left it because it is interesting, and it doesn't take away from this board at all.

>> No.7064311

>>7064307
But who the fuck would want to ask /adv/ about that? It's just as relevant as a thread about how we afford cosplay and lolita

>> No.7064320

>>7064311
cosplay and lolita are money based hobbies.

>> No.7064323

>>7064311
uhhh, i regular /adv/ and it's a common topic there. talking about coping and how to beat your mental illness.
so a lot of people.

>>7064320
this.
and honestly, i don't even agree with talking about how you afford cosplay or lolita. like, you work. i don't see the point of that kind of thread

>> No.7064335
File: 31 KB, 360x360, dasfhilj;f;s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7064196
You are probably the dumbest bitch on this board.

>> No.7064338

>>7064335
probably.

>> No.7064339

Replace the fucking sticky picture.

None of this board-tan shit.

>> No.7064347

>>7064196
>So If anyone is interested, Id like to consider making a new guide and would like to discuss further on what to include.

You could've just skipped to that one line to understand the whole OP.

>> No.7064349

>>7064339
At least it's better than the last one they put up.

>> No.7064354

>>7064349
what was the last one?

>> No.7064372
File: 27 KB, 500x283, arakawa1_kappa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7064354
This motherfucker. Still more relevant than board-tans.

>> No.7064373

>>7064372
>not loving arakawa under the bridge

step it up senpai.

>> No.7064374 [DELETED] 

>>7064372
I say motherfucker endearingly.

>> No.7064376

>>7064373
I say motherfucker endearingly.

>> No.7064447

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM

OF /cgl/

IS

THAT

FUCKING PICTURE

IN THE STICKY

>/cgl/ sticky
>cannot exist without mentioning /fa/
>doesn't get changed because our mod is from /fa/ and he claims us as his whores

>> No.7064454

>>7064189
Ohgod can this be OP pic?

Or does anyone else have some they'd like to put forward?

>> No.7064455

>>7064454
>Ohgod can this be OP pic?
Yes that would be perfect.

>Or does anyone else have some they'd like to put forward?
It doesn't matter anymore, I've been trying to change it for months, I even asked moot about it and he told me to suck his dick first.

>> No.7064457

>>7064447
Eh, I like it and I don't go to /fa/.

>> No.7064459

>>7064447
bringing up /fa/ or /fit/ in general

dont people understand their idea of cgl girls are like?
jesus christ.

>> No.7064460

>>7064457
Because you're:

a) male.
b) lying and you are from /fa/.
c) a girl that sells herself to patriarchy so that she gets the male attention she couldn't get otherwise.
d) one of those pieces of shit that like the "board-tan" crap.
e) Satan himself, who drew that "board-tan" crap.

Your choice.

>> No.7064469

>>7064460
>using patriarchy seriously

>> No.7064493

I hate noobs, with their questions that can easily found elsewhere.
Helping them is just too draining, I've tried but it's a waste of time.
Just make detailed stickies, with links and shit so we can say "read the fucking sticky".

>> No.7064497

>>7064460
yeah, but I'm not sure what your point is

oh, unless you're trying to say that your opinion is more important than mine

>> No.7064502

>>7064497
Of course it fucking is. You're a male so of course you like having a "bitch board" where you "go hit on the girls" that "belong to you".

Fucking trash.

>> No.7064504 [DELETED] 
File: 1.95 MB, 480x270, 1372397581102.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7064502
r u havin a giggle m8?

>> No.7064516

misuse of the semi-colon in the op

>> No.7064542

>>7064447
maybe if you stop acting like a whore people will stop treating you like one

>> No.7064545

>/cgl/ like /fit/
no wonder, you are one of the worst boards out of the non-full-retard boards

>> No.7064606
File: 108 KB, 687x989, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How about something like this? Just a template I threw together that includes /cgl/'s rules along with the links.

--------

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING A NEW TOPIC!

/cgl/ is a board for the following:
• Cosplay
• Lolita fashion
• J-fashion
• Sewing & prop-making
• Craftsmanship tools/materials & tutorials
• Conventions & gatherings
• LARPing
• Discussing accessories such as wigs/circle lenses/prosthetics/makeup (These must be within the context of the aforementioned board-related topics; general health and weight loss threads should be kept in /fit/, general beauty and fashion threads should be kept in /fa/)

Our board rules are simple:
• Thread content must be related to one of the categories covered in the list above. Off-topic threads and replies will be deleted.
• Singling people out maliciously is not tolerated and will result in a ban. 4chan is not your personal army. (The singling out rule applies to vendetta threads and replies being made to attack a specific person, as well as predatory behavior like doxing. Discussing an individual in general isn't against the rules as long as it's done within context of their activities relative to pre-existing on-topic threads.)
• Advertising and spamming are not allowed.
• This is a work-safe board.

If you encounter a post that is in violation of these rules, USE THE REPORT BUTTON! Please help us keep the board healthy and free of shitposts!

Helpful Links:
- Tutorial Database: http://cosplaytutorial.com/list.php
- /cgl/ general: http://pastebin.com/2E2BmDDc
- Taobao: http://pastebin.com/B2KSFQUM
- Lolibrary: http://lolibrary.org/
- Hello Lace: http://hellolace.net/
- Cosplay dot com: http://www.cosplay.com/

>> No.7064610
File: 47 KB, 581x307, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7064606
Thought this pic was pretty cute too. :3

>> No.7064612
File: 169 KB, 800x500, 1341184303369.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I want the tumblr SJW friends who are trying to turn 4chan into a super friendly and positive environment to leave.

>> No.7064634

>>7064606
Good, but it still lacks this:

• Tripfag circlejerking.

>> No.7064640

>>7064612
I used to think they were a necessary evil to get rid of the stormfags who constantly shit up good threads, but now I want them both gone.

>> No.7064642

>>7064606

>general beauty and fashion threads should be kept in /fa/

You are forgetting that Moot gave us the okay to post beauty/J-fashion threads here.

>> No.7064646

>>7064606
Maybe should add: use the damn catalog dammit

>> No.7064649

>>7064642
Oh ok so the it should read more like this?:

• Discussing accessories such as wigs/circle lenses/prosthetics/makeup (These must be within the context of the aforementioned board-related topics; general health and weight loss threads should be kept in /fit/, general non-japanese-related fashion threads should be kept in /fa/)

>> No.7064650

>>7064649
*the=then
Derp. Not enough coffee this morning, lol

>> No.7064653

>>7064649

Well we do discuss a lot of Korean makeup trends and fashion too so maybe it should be "general non-Asian related fashion threads should be kept in /fa/".

>> No.7064656

>>7064653
What about "general western fashion threads"?

>> No.7064662

>>7064634
Tripfag circlejerks aren't specified as being against /cgl/'s rules, though. Here are moot's rules for the board verbatim:
"Pictures depicting those in costume play ("cosplay") and elegant gothic lolita ("EGL") dress are welcome.
Don't bring community vendettas onto this board. Singling out individual cosplayers for the purposes of trolling them will not be tolerated.
J-fashion is allowed. Models can be of any ethnicity, but the fashion should be of Japanese origin.
"What Are You Wearing Today" threads should be cosplay/EGL/J-fashion focused. General fashion threads should be posted to /fa/.
Health threads belong on /adv/ or /fit/."

>> No.7064666

>>7064662
Tripfag circlejerking is a problem on a lot more boards than /cgl/ and usually falls under global 6, global 3, and for a lot of /cgl/'s tripfags, global 9, 10, and 13.

>> No.7064669

>>7064656

No, go to /fa.

>> No.7064674

>>7064662
But I mentioned it because it belongs in the "welcome here" list. :o)

>> No.7064675

>>7064666
It's not a problem NOW but you obviously don't remember 2008-2011 when it was nothing but Hobbes and his Canadian friends jacking each other off for 300+ post threads at a time.

All the good tripfags with actual talent like Volpin and Precious left us a long time ago.

>> No.7064698

Are we doing another Halloween sticky this year? That was great, it kept all the anons dropping in from other boards from shitting the whole place up with I HAVE TWO WEEKS TWENTY DOLLARS HOW I BATMAN

Might want to add "use progress/help/suggestions threads" to the rules.

>> No.7064700

What's happening with this Heroes of Cosplay show?

>> No.7064706

>>7064634
>>7064662
There were two issues with tripfag circlejerking

Hobbes and his /fit/ crew and the Canadian trips just making pointless threads and clogging up the board. This was fixed by banning those trips along with closing these particular threads.

2. Insta tripfag hating anons who call out circlejerk whenever they see two tripfags talking to each other be it costume compliments or convention chatter.

Our tripfags were pretty ridiculous back then with their posting habbits but with the regulars you knew who they were and had distinct personalities. After the purge, many of the current trips just don't stand out as much but things are a lot calmer

>> No.7064714

>>7064700
People are overreacting and acting like this show is worst than the Holocaust. It's a reality show. It treats cosplayers about as bad as the Jersey Shore treats Italians or Honey Boo Boo treats people from the south, and these lunatics can't just deal with that and laugh about it.

>> No.7064801

>>7064706
this. so much this.
the people calling out "omg circlejerking!" are annoying.
I've seen a trip give another trip a single compliment and someone said something across the lines of "omg go suck eachothers clits allready, move your circlejerking to the bedroom."
while I admit circlejerking has been a huge problem in the past, and a few do it now.
Imo, I think the anons that scream "circlejerking" and jump to conclusions just to try to start drama over someone that decided to put a name in a box, are more annoying than the circlejerkers themselves. ACTUAL circlejerking is sparse, these anons are not.

>> No.7064832

>>7064801
Circlejerks are no longer an issue as they wre banned. Meanwhile our previous generation of tripfags (the more con active ones) have moved away from /cgl/ just save their conversations for Facebook and the actual convention. The ones that stayed are the trips who post relevent content and do their best not to step on anyone's toes.

>> No.7064848

Rejigging the information sounds good, so much of it is out of date anyway. I personally don't feel circlejerking tripfags are really a problem these days, though. I'll take that over "llolol I'm from fit and they said ur grils" any day.

>>7064698
Agreed with the Halloween Sticky idea, we should get that up again soon.

>>7064455 >>7064454
> Tfw you drew it.
Oh I feel happy today now.

>> No.7064873

>>7064832
>The ones that stayed are the trips who post relevent content and do their best not to step on anyone's toes.
Obnoxious tripfag who stayed around while the rest of his kin moved on thinking he can now finally become popular detected.

>> No.7064904

>>7064323
I see where you're coming from, but when you're into cosplay/lolita, depression can affect your involvement in the community, your attendance at meets/cons, and your motivation to improve as a cosplayer/lolita.

There are pressures within lolita (can't speak for cosplay because I'm not involved) which can put strain on someone's mental health, including, but not limited to community drama, feelings of inferiority in terms of dress, pressure to look perfect for fear of being torn apart, spending an unreasonable amount of money on garments to distract yourself/feel better, I could go on.

What I'm trying to say is that the threads should be allowed. It's good to vent, and maybe talk to anons who can actually relate to what you're saying.

>> No.7064923

Gee, that's a lot of words for "who oldfag here"?

>> No.7064924
File: 22 KB, 194x226, 1326913545859.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How about we just ban dudes from posting? They have the rest of the site to shitpost on. I don't like the atmosphere they create.

>> No.7064925

>>7064924
OMG DAS SEXIS

>> No.7064928

>>7064925
In all seriousness it really is sexist.

>> No.7064930

>>7064928
Who cares? It's just men.

>> No.7064932

>>7064904
this.
it was a dick move on the Janitors behalf.
I found it good to vent and find other lolitas with similar problems.
and /adv/ is a horrible place for the thread.

>> No.7064968

>>7064924
>dat discrimination

>> No.7065046

"How to talk to girls" should be a sticky.
I mean, really. Guys come here like its some kind of sexy safari and they just can't communicate.

>> No.7065048

>>7065046
Naw. But I think the "who should I cosplay as?"/cosplay suggestion thread would be a good one to sticky.

>> No.7065056

>>7065046
>a sexy safari
lolll
those threads really belong on /soc/ or /r9k/ tho

>> No.7065139

>>7064924
No, not dudes. Just ban all virgin men. Alphas from /fit/ can come here any time they want.

>> No.7065174

>>7064455
but moot doesn't like grills. he's a faget.

>> No.7065177

>>7064460
s-sorry anon, i'll stop liking what you don't like...

>> No.7065182

>>7065139
>>7065139
>/fit/
>Alpha
Those assholes are the worst. I don't give a fuck how "swole" you are or about your non-existent gains.

>> No.7065184

>>7064545
wat
>>7064610
That's kawaii as fuck, mate.

I think we should get a wiki type thing like /fa/ has. It's easy to navigate and easier to update.

>> No.7065195

>>7064675
I never said it wasn't a problem, I said it's a problem on other boards too and is managed by the global rules I listed - meaning there's no real need to specify "no circlejerking on /cgl/" since there are already rules in place against it.

>> No.7065198

Give us forced anon.
Please.

>> No.7065212

>>7065139
Are you fucking serious?
Those assholes are horrible.

>> No.7065215

>>7064924
That's just as obnoxious as idiots from /b/ who go on about no girls on the internet. There are plenty of dudes who post here that aren't asswipes.

>> No.7065242

>>7065215
like falcone

>> No.7065256

>>7065242
He is the worst male who ever posted on this board. Not even Roko was as disgusting as him.

>> No.7065258

>>7065242
I don't mean trips, I mean regular anons.

>> No.7065266

>>7065256
hes a charming man you just dont understand him

>> No.7065278

>>7065266
fuck off fatcone

>> No.7065350

I apologize if it was a bit pretentious, I tend to get like that when Im passionate about something.

>>7064203
In the simplest of terms, yes.

>>7064215
Yes I do. In all honesty I figured I could say a few nice things, and maybe generate interest. I had intended to list few negatives as well but, I assumed that if your browsing /cgl/ you already know the darkside of cosplay.

>>7064189
>>7064274
Let me reiterate; I am NOT advocating turning /cgl/ into Facebook, coscom, or tumblr or any other SJW, white knight, paradise. Think of it as a group project, and ignore all the sentimental crap.

>>7064281
This
>>7064304
and this

>>7064516
Oh bother

>>7064923
haha actually Im relatively new to cosplay and /cgl/ (assuming cosplay was popularized in the mid-to-late 90's)

>>7064924
Im a dude :(

>>7065184
I was thinking a wiki might work, but I wanted to gauge general interest before I suggested anything.

>> No.7065355

>>7065350

OP, /fit/ and /fa/ stickies all came from a wikia so perhaps you need to make one and let people contribute to it? That way you can get something started, I think most large 4chan projects are a wikia

>> No.7065357

>>7065350
I agree that a new sticky is needed.
The current sticky is pretty vague.

>> No.7065371

>>7065242
Hi Falcone.

>> No.7065381

>>7065350
A wiki would just be 5000 pages about tripfags, and one about boobs.
...Sounds like a good idea to me

>> No.7065382

I sometimes get the feeling that mentioning /fit/ at all for reasons other than ACTUAL PHYSICAL FITNESS related things should be justification for post deletion.

"/fit/ here" is effectively shorthand for "I'm about to jerk off my own ego and contribute nothing useful to the discussion, ignore this."

>> No.7065383
File: 381 KB, 170x170, ;_;.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7064924
But I like dudes...

>> No.7065394

>>7065256
awkward pls

>> No.7065404

>>7065355
Assuming we choose to go in this direction, are there any suggestions on the name?

>> No.7065483

>>7065383
What's so great about them?

>> No.7065514

>>7065483
They do all the work and we spend all the money.

>> No.7065531

>>7065483
Dicks
Strong arms
Deep voice
Dicks

>> No.7065570

>>7065531
I always love hearing your opinions of us, be they exadgerated or not.

>> No.7066250

>>7065383
Only Alphas though. Beta virgins should be still banned.

>> No.7066258
File: 35 KB, 604x453, 1358161112816.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7065570

>exadgerated

>> No.7067197

Notice how the official authorities completely ignore this thread.

>> No.7067829

bumping this

>> No.7067860

>>7064447
This. /fa/ is just a bunch of faggots.

>> No.7067911
File: 464 KB, 645x713, cglstruggleswiththebigquestions.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7064447
i always thought it was pretty weird, too.
it makes a direct comparison, which was intended, but because of that it doesn't make much sense as a representation of one of the two boards.

>> No.7067920

>>7067911
Honestly, I always thought the guy was just the /cosplay/ side of /cgl/

>> No.7067922

>>7067911
well, i personally thought it was partially due to the overall decision that /cgl/ was now "/jfa/ .... oh and also cosplay too... what do we call it? still /cgl/? okay i guess w/e who cares"

>> No.7067935
File: 259 KB, 622x876, cancer.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7067920
not at all, it's just satan's handiwork, according (and rightfully so) to >>7064460. it's also from 2010. don't get me wrong, i clearly love drawing cancerous board-tan shit, but only in threads someone else has made about drawing, or the tans themselves.
>>7067922
right? /fa/ is definitely *usually* unwelcoming to female posters, depending on the time of day and which of its shittiest posters are lurking. i think something like this: >>7064610 would be perfect for /cgl/ because it's become such a conglomeration of female weeaboo hobbies. i.. i love the bitch board...

>> No.7067944

>>7067935
i don't really like that. i never got the "seagull" thing, like when i hear cgl i don't hear "seagull" at all. i think a really amazing cosplay or lolita photo like 10/10 perfect coord/costume would be a good /cgl/ header photo.

i also think our sticky does suck, but i also don't think we should spell it out 100% like /fit/ does. since /fit/ is like- about health. but /cgl/ 99% of the fun is learning the hobby. if you just spell it out "a beginners guide to cosplay and lolita and jfashion and makeup and skin care and wig design and whatever else you need to know" like it would be AMAZING but i would be kind of pissed too.

>> No.7067951

>>7067944
I doubt /cgl/ could agree on anything if we had to find a "really amazing cosplay or lolita photo like 10/10 perfect coord/costume". There is no perfection here, everything gets shit on. But ah well, at least people are honest about their opinions.

>> No.7067956 [DELETED] 

Am I the only one that don't care about /fa/ ?

>> No.7067973

>>7067944
2spooky3me

>> No.7068016 [DELETED] 
File: 883 KB, 250x187, 5452525.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7064924
I'm a girl and I would like to see this ban put into place. As a girl who is interested in talking to other (cute && attractive) girls, I think it would benefit this board and the cosplay community at large.

I am a girl, by the way

>> No.7068037 [DELETED] 

>>7068016
Not only is it sexist, it's entirely impossible to enforce. It won't happen.

>> No.7068048 [DELETED] 

>>7068037
did you seriously just respond to that? it was a joke. it's a boy wearing a girls mask saying "yes... all the boys should go"
like did you not get it?
wtf

>> No.7068046 [DELETED] 

>>7068037
That is too bad. Maybe a good compromise would be to make this board NSFW.

>> No.7068060 [DELETED] 

>>7068048
A shitty joke if I ever saw one. You talk as if there aren't girls who think this way.

>> No.7068064 [DELETED] 

>>7068060
i have no words for you. good day.

>> No.7068070 [DELETED] 

>>7068064
That's rich, coming from someone who couldn't comprehend the OP.

>> No.7068179 [DELETED] 

So where would male cosplayers/brolitas go?

>> No.7068215 [DELETED] 

>>7068179
/lgbt/?

>> No.7068244 [DELETED] 

>>7068215
Okay so that's the brolitas, what about the cosplayers.

>> No.7068267 [DELETED] 

>>7068244
Why kick males out in the first place? Every board has their infestation of shit-posters. It's just that /cgl/ is fucking easy to egg on when people who obviously don't cosplay shitpost. Males add a nice variety. And they make armor most of the time, which is always cool to look at.

>> No.7068278

>>7064170
>forum
>forum
>forum
>forum
>forum
And here I thought this was an imageboard all along. We better email mootiking regarding the news: he was admin of a forum, not an imageboard all these years.

>> No.7068290

>>7068278
forum does not strictly refer to an internet forum, it has more than one meaning....

>> No.7068288

>>7065256
Sounds like someone wasn't around here during 2010-2012.

>> No.7068335 [DELETED] 

>>7068179
Go fuck themselves. Unless they're previously known tripfags (and not virgins), they can die.

>> No.7068342 [DELETED] 

>>7068288
There was no worse human being on this board, ever. Bigger shitposters, sure. But no worse man. Child rapists are scum of society that should've never been born even if it meant his parents were killed.

>> No.7068349 [DELETED] 

>>7068335
What about virgin women, are they too beta for neo/cgl/?

>> No.7068360

>>7065198
This.

>> No.7068365 [DELETED] 

>>7068349
Virgin females are fine as long as it's due to their own choice (e.g. living in a small city where there's no confident good looking guys just creepers) they're not "keeping themselves pure for their future husband" or any similarly patriarchy supporting bullshit. Just reading that Christian crap makes me want to puke.

>> No.7068369

>>7065198
a) Moot said that will never happen.

b) Why bother now? All tripfags stopped posting (I still don't understand how the fuck this happened -- even the good ones stopped), except the biggest attention whoring trash and God.

>> No.7068376 [DELETED] 
File: 103 KB, 605x532, oh you 4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7068349
>virgin women
>/cgl/

The ones that are are ironically the ones that have to be banned.

Because they're still underage (usually below 15 years even).

>> No.7068379 [DELETED] 

>>7068365
>Christian
It predates christianity by many millenia, basically as far back as recorded history goes.

>patriarchy
Using that term unironically I see. Maybe you should go back to tumblr.

>>7068376
Man detected.

>> No.7068383 [DELETED] 
File: 165 KB, 160x90, th_animatedkagamikonatalucky_star.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7068376
>virgin women
>not underage
W-we still exist.

>> No.7068385 [DELETED] 

>>7068379
Man detected.

>> No.7068390 [DELETED] 

>>7068379
>go back to tumblr.
You know we will never leave. We've been here since the beginning, before Tumblr.

>> No.7068392 [DELETED] 

>>7068383
Underage on 4chan means below 18, not below 12...

>> No.7068402 [DELETED] 

>>7068390
Aging lolita detected.

>> No.7068403 [DELETED] 
File: 307 KB, 267x200, 1377650130226.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7068365
>should be a virgin only because you can't find a 'confident good looking guy'
>virgin until marriage
>patriarchy supporting bullshit

>> No.7068412 [DELETED] 
File: 495 KB, 500x289, anigif_enhanced-buzz-31126-1377120190-4.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7068392
I'm 12... if you turn the numbers around.

>> No.7068426 [DELETED] 

>>7068403
>"Oh my good... these... 'books'... they keep showing us in school. They told us that babies come from cells and aren't a Miracle of God. I think I have enough of school for today!".

>> No.7068427

This thread has seriously derailed...

So far all thats been mentioned is a wiki and a new sticky picture.
I think choosing a new sticky pic would be its own thread.

>> No.7068428 [DELETED] 

>>7068402
>mfw I look fab because melanin
>mfw I have no face

>> No.7068440 [DELETED] 

>>7068426
Let me guess, you had a deep christian upbringing and now believe that anyone how doesn't jump on the casual sex wagon does so because of religion.

You're an idiot.

>> No.7068439 [DELETED] 

>>7068426
Bitch, don't take it that way. Remaining a virgin may have to do with something other than just religious inclinations(I'm an atheist) and may just be a conscious choice to only have a sexual partner in my lifetime, rather than just 'wait until I find a non-creeper in my small city'.
Not all girls deciding to keep their virginity are doing so because of patriarchy, now get your ass up and crawl back to tumblr.

>> No.7068451 [DELETED] 

>>7068440
No I don't. Both my parents are atheists and hate the Church (all of them).

>> No.7068448 [DELETED] 

>>7068439
It's like you're telling me that it's a normal, mentally sane choice to refrain eating/drinking because you *chose to do so* and not because it's the Ramadan.

>> No.7068449 [DELETED] 

>>7068439
This.

>> No.7068459 [DELETED] 

>>7068451
Holy shit you have issues.

>> No.7068474 [DELETED] 

>>7068448
I don't know, people may be refraining from eating/drinking because of something other than religion, like, they can be fucking anorexic and shit and they are doing it to please themselves when looking in the mirror, not the local Church or their dads.
Also, not engaging is casual sex is hardly the same as refraining from eating/drinking, especially since you die quite fast if you ignore the latter, and plenty of people lived happily without ever engaging in the former.

>> No.7068478 [DELETED] 

>>7068474
And anorexia is a mental illness.

Thanks for helping prove my point.

>> No.7068477 [DELETED] 

>>7068335
Why does me simply being a virgin deem me worthy of death. What did I do to you? So much projecting it's not even funny.

>> No.7068490 [DELETED] 

>>7068478
I only went along with your example because I wanted to prove to you that people can make choices for reasons other than religion or patriarchy.
Now back to my point:
>Also, not engaging is casual sex is hardly the same as refraining from eating/drinking, especially since you die quite fast if you ignore the latter, and plenty of people lived happily without ever engaging in the former.

>> No.7068493 [DELETED] 

>>7068477
- You come here to shitposts / post misogynistic trash from your home boards (/a/, /r9k/...).
- When you don't do that, you only come here to "ask girls about girl stuff" / "ask them to be your gfs" because you don't cosplay so you have nothing to contribute.
- You're NEET losers who produce nothing for society and blame all their shortcomings on women because it "couldn't have possibly been your fault" and you see the rise of feminism/gender equality and the slow destruction of our patriarchal society as a threat.

>> No.7068495 [DELETED] 

>>7068478
Wait, so you're saying that making the decision to remain a virgin beyond your teens/until you're married means you have a metal illness?
Humanity is doomed.

>> No.7068496 [DELETED] 

>>7068490
>implying any sex outside of marriage is casual sex
Christianfag pls

>> No.7068497 [DELETED] 

>>7068493
>patriarchal
There's that word again.

>> No.7068501 [DELETED] 

>>7068448
Haha wait, so you're implying that you literally can't live without sex for a week/month?

What a slut.

>> No.7068500 [DELETED] 

>>7068495
>Wait, so you're saying that making the decision to remain a virgin beyond your teens/until you're married means you have a metal illness?
Yes?
>Humanity is doomed.
It isn't you ingrate. If you had proper sex education you'd know how to have safe sex without getting parasites on your body.

>> No.7068504 [DELETED] 

>>7068501
Projecting manvirgin from /r9k/ detected. I never said none of that.

This is why you need to fuck off and preferably die.

>> No.7068502 [DELETED] 

>>7068496
I never mentioned sex within marriage, I said one sexual partner, within or outside marriage.
And I already mentioned I was an atheist.

>> No.7068509 [DELETED] 

>>7068504
Pff. You more than implied it by comparing starvation/lack of water to lack of sex. Learn to make better analogies, you floozy.

>> No.7068510 [DELETED] 

>>7068502
So having sex with one partner makes you a virgin? Interesting.

You sound like a clever person.

>> No.7068516 [DELETED] 

>>7068500
I only want to have sex with someone I love. I haven't fallen in love yet, I don't know why that makes me a monster to you.

You seem to think anybody that doesn't have sex in their teens is some sort of brainwashed neocon 'patriarchy' supporting religious weirdo.

I feel the need to add that I'm an atheist.

>> No.7068517 [DELETED] 

>>7068500
It's like saying that deciding to become a vegetarian is a mental illness...
I had plenty of sexual education, the reason why I said humanity is doomed is because more and more people like you shun other people who makes conscious decisions about what they want or don't want in their bodies and treat them like lunatics. It's a moral decline, not a biological one.

>> No.7068515 [DELETED] 

>>7068383
Get out of here...this place will ruin you.

>>7068426
You're trying way too hard.

>>7068474
You don't have to fuck to live, just breed. Please waddle off back to tumblr.

>> No.7068521

>>7068516
>>7068517
You niggas gettin trolled hard. Just ignore it.

>> No.7068523 [DELETED] 

The level of virgin shaming in this thread is off the charts. Brave new world here we come.

>> No.7068525 [DELETED] 

>>7068523
>virgin shaming
Oh god, my sides.

Now you're gonna tell me that misandry is also a thing, you misogynistic little neckbeard dungeon troll.

>> No.7068526 [DELETED] 

>>7068510
WTF I said remaining a virgin until I find a person that I feel like spending the rest of my life with. Are you a bit slow or just a really bad troll?

>> No.7068528 [DELETED] 

>>7068525
Confirmed for troll.
Abandon all current discussions on virginity.

>> No.7068530 [DELETED] 

>>7068525
Now I know I'm being trolled.

>> No.7068529 [DELETED] 

>>7068517
>It's like saying that deciding to become a vegetarian is a mental illness...
Exactly. It is. If you weren't an uneducated American religious redneck you'd know that human beings cannot live on vegetarian diet alone. All the doctors and health experts say so. It is due to the biological fabrics of the human digestive system.

>> No.7068536 [DELETED] 

>>7068529
I've been a vegetarian since birth. I am also alive.

>> No.7068534 [DELETED] 

>>7068515
>Please waddle off back to tumblr.
This should be considered shitposting because it just adds fuel to the fire. Both of you are shitting up the thread. You're not any better by tossing out overused slogans. Fucking idiots.

>> No.7068535 [DELETED] 

>>7068528
You can call me a troll all you want but I know that I'm right and that the (real) girls of /cgl/ are disgusted with you as much as I am, they just can't say it with tripname on.

>> No.7068539 [DELETED] 

I hate virgin men. If I ever have a son who ends up a virgin I don't think I'm gonna be able to love him like I should.

>> No.7068538 [DELETED] 

>>7068536
Only thanks to miracles of modern science. Try being a vegetarian in the middle ages.

>> No.7068544 [DELETED] 

>>7068539
It is natural. All parents want grandchildren.

>> No.7068540 [DELETED] 

>>7068493
It must be miserable being a feminist. Always up in arms about everything and unable to take a joke.
>NEET loser
You're still projecting quite a bit. I'm self-employed actually and this board is so easy to troll it's not worth it. Serious posts by males are all called shitposting or trolling anyway. I've never asked girls about stuff or to be my gf here.

Your misandry is showing.

>> No.7068542 [DELETED] 

>>7068538
I'm not hooked up to a life support machine.

>> No.7068547 [DELETED] 

>>7068540
>Your misandry
Saw this first, automatically ignored the rest of your post. Fuck off back to /r9k/

>> No.7068550 [DELETED] 

>>7068540
>in b4 feminism apologists saying "no true feminist" etc

>> No.7068552 [DELETED] 

>>7068544
Virgins should be killed at birth.

>> No.7068557 [DELETED] 

>>7068529
Not american
Not religious
Not a redneck
And you should know that it is actually easier for the human digestive system to process a vegetarian diet than an omnivore diet. The only problem with the body may be the lack of protein, which humans can get from beans, eggs, milk, soy and such.
Still, that doesn't makes it a mental illness. It makes it a LIFESTYLE CHOICE.
Just like how you chose to be a bitch who can't respect people making their own choices.

>> No.7068559 [DELETED] 

>>7068552
Hahaha. Oh man now you're trying way too hard.

>> No.7068560 [DELETED] 

>>7068552
No that's stupid. Everyone is born a virgin and you'd be giving leverage to all the male pedophiles/child molesters do "save the children!".

>> No.7068561 [DELETED] 
File: 101 KB, 737x509, 1370382027839 - Copy.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7068535
>REAL girls of cgl

>> No.7068564 [DELETED] 

>>7068539
>ends up a virgin
lel. Pretty sure he starts off that way. Sad that you think less of a son with strong morals and the ability to control his baser urges.

>> No.7068563 [DELETED] 

>>7068557
>And you should know that it is actually easier for the human digestive system to process a vegetarian diet than an omnivore diet. The only problem with the body may be the lack of protein, which humans can get from beans, eggs, milk, soy and such.
This is so fucking wrong and so offensive that I can't even...

FUCK

OFF

>telling me something he read in the dailymail or some bullshit vegan magazine

Biology was my best subject in college, I know everything about it.

>> No.7068568

>>7068561
No you stupid shit. By real girls I meant *real* girls as in the ones we all know because they use tripnames. I use one too but I drop it when I go on a warpath against trash, because they might get too buttravaged and spam my email/dA account.

>> No.7068579 [DELETED] 
File: 278 KB, 386x400, Clipboard1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

g-girls

t-this is what I look like

I'm a v-virgin

s-should I kill myself?

>> No.7068585 [DELETED] 

>>7068563
Are you fucking retarded? These are scientific facts.
For example, the amount of protein you get from 1oz of beef is the same amount of protein you get from a cup of lentils. And lentils takes less energy to digest and it is also digested faster than meat.

>> No.7068582 [DELETED] 

>>7068579
>s-should I kill myself?
Yes. Fucking crept me out just by looking at the thumbnail, you fucking psycho.

>> No.7068588 [DELETED] 

>>7068585
No, you're just copying that from some bullshit vegan website. Show me that written on wikipedia.

>> No.7068592

>>7068568
Is that you spooky?
Cause that would suddenly so much sense!

>> No.7068597 [DELETED] 

>>7068579
would naively trust and let you rape me after giving me a lolipop if I was 8 years old / 10

that's probably how you roll, innit?

>> No.7068601

>>7068592
Spooky is a man iirc

>> No.7068602 [DELETED] 

>>7068588
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=1+cup+of+lentils
Lentils=18 grams of protein
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=1oz+beef
Beef = 8 grams of protein
And read a book on nutrition, you dumb shit.

And don't trust everything wikipedia says.

>> No.7068607 [DELETED] 

>>7068602
Oups, second link should have been http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=1oz+beef

>> No.7068608 [DELETED] 

NO MORE MISOGYNY ANYMORE!! IF YOU DO I BAN U!

END OF RINE

>> No.7068616

>>7068592
uhhh. no? what? i don't care about tripfags very much anymore.

>>7068601
is there another spooky?

>> No.7068612 [DELETED] 

>>7068608
I actually laughed out loud.

>> No.7068632 [DELETED] 
File: 877 KB, 1011x2668, 1371933279532.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7068493
Why is it that men are capable of being funny and laidback about actual misogyny, but women have to be shrill cunts about what they claim is benign feminism?

Just.. just chill out, man.

>> No.7068637 [DELETED] 

>>7068632
have you forgotten fedora dudes and nice guys.

also, this post is pretty ironic.

>> No.7068639 [DELETED] 

>>7068632
You had me up until the 4th wave.

>> No.7068646 [DELETED] 

>>7068637
Hey Im a nice guy, im not like all the big jerks, and hell, Ill probably be the one in the kitchen ^^

>> No.7068647 [DELETED] 

>>7068639
Not this guy
>But implying they don't exist and aren't the loudest of the 'new age' feminists with their whiny bullshit

>> No.7068649 [DELETED] 

>>7068632
3rd and 4th wave: LOL WUT
I love how they claim that the 3rd wave focused on women gaining 'legal supremacy over men'.

>> No.7068651 [DELETED] 

>>7068646
Yes, I replied to you're post because you are a grill. 'tis an awesome thing to see!

>> No.7068654 [DELETED] 
File: 1.08 MB, 628x896, 1373554367702.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7068639
Fourth wave is gonna be a bumpy ride.

Nothing against real egalitarians and feminists though. Equality of opportunity is great, equality of outcome is a slippery and dangerous slope.

>> No.7068661 [DELETED] 

>>7068632
i already regret replying to your bait, but 4th wave feminism, with all my experience reading about it, talking about it, and thinking about it, is actually about UNDOING quite a bit of the damage caused by third wave.

third wave feminism told women that femininity itself was a construct of patriarchy and that we should look down on women who are "traditionally" feminine. the movement itself was misguided, misogynistic, and terribly self-destructive.

it also took place during the civil rights movement, and still effectively shut out all women who weren't white when it absolutely could have been a movement for good and progress had it not gone that way. those women were gross, and really most modern feminists criticize that movement very harshly.

so, your chart is inaccurate, there.

>> No.7068686 [DELETED] 

>>7068649
Women actually do now have legal advantages in most areas, particularly in cases involving children. They also tend to receive lighter sentences than men for the same crimes.

Although I suppose it could be argued that this wasn't the intent of the Feminist movement, it was the result of it.

>> No.7068680 [DELETED] 

>>7068547
i just replace that word with "cooties"
it makes things funny instead of pathetic.

>> No.7068698 [DELETED] 

>>7068649
>Rape laws
>Custody laws
>Adoption privileges
Women have a definite advantage here. The adoption issue is especially troubling. A single male is the only individual in the US that is almost totally barred from adopting. Single women, straight and gay couples have the greater advantage in adopting a child.

>>7068654
This.

>>7068661
So, what is the goal of feminism today?

>> No.7068702 [DELETED] 

>>7068686
women having a "legal advantage" in cases like divorce, custody, and alimony is because of the patriarchy. so your point is actually pro-feminism. good try, tho

>> No.7068707 [DELETED] 

>>7068686
Different Anon here
Which is awful. But I think a lot of that stems from the whole idea that "oooh whatttt women don't commit crriiiiimesss they're too dainty, and if they did, well they probably didn't mean it or whatever" Either that or "men are just too mean and scary, LOCK THEM AWAY FOREVER cause the jails get more funding that way"
As for the custody battles, I mean shit, it probably wouldn't be a problem if we didn't still have the notion that only women are good at taking care of kids instead of whichever guardian is more financially/emotionally stable to take care of them.
I feel like I'm both sounding too MRA and too Tumblr.
Should I excuse myself to /r9k/ or my social justice blog?
Polite sage for not knowing what the thread is really about.

>> No.7068712 [DELETED] 

>>7068686
this is exactly right.

every feminist i know (and i know that this is anecdotal, sorry) thinks it's bullshit, because it perpetuates gender stereotypes on both sides-- regardless of who's better able to care for the children/ who earned the money to buy the house before a divorce/ who committed a horrible crime.

feminism isn't just about getting men to scoot over in the position of power. it's supposed to be about calling women out and giving them self-franchise. "do this difficult shit because you're a human being, and if you want to live well, it should be by your own hard work and self-sacrifice. it is expected of everyone."

that kind of thing. that is what 4th wave feminism should look like. it /does/ still require the male population to shift their own views on women though, which is where... all of this derailment... comes from.

>> No.7068709 [DELETED] 

>>7068698
>So, what is the goal of feminism today?
Female supremacy.

>> No.7068714 [DELETED] 

>>7068698
>So, what is the goal of feminism today?
I guess it would be to give women the CHOICE of freedom.
The choice of having a child or not, the choice of getting married or not, the choice or following an education or not, the choice of remaining a virgin until marriage or not.
And not being judged for the decisions they make.
Which is clearly not the case with the virgins ITT. Just saying.

>> No.7068720 [DELETED] 

>>7068714
*freedom of choice derp

>> No.7068732 [DELETED] 

>>7068698
sorry, anon, i missed replying to you.
this >>7068712 is what i believe the goal of modern feminism should be. it can't yet be called egalitarianism because there is still technically an imbalance of power to overcome.

it is the same way that any disenfranchised minority race has to build themselves up while demanding a cease of self-loathing bullshit in order to achieve self-sustaining culture and strength.

>> No.7068740 [DELETED] 

>>7068702
a lot of it is simply that MEN DONT FUCKING ASK FOR CUSTODY.

I am not fucking helped by the MRAs who are pretty much incapable of doing anything other than harassing whatever woman pissed them off last and blaming every fucking thing on a feminist hivemind

they cant even seem to understand that all women!=all feminists.

you've got a damn problem when the group dedicated more to the opposite sex is more helpful.

>> No.7068741 [DELETED] 

>>7068707
The fact that society sees women as weak and in need of protection is certainly a problem, but I think most people would agree that sending more men to jail is a greater problem. These problems can't be fixed if either side keeps trying to start a pissing contest over who is more oppressed.

>> No.7068745 [DELETED] 

>>7068714
But women today have all those choices, at least in the first world and mosr developing nations.
>>7068714
>And not being judged for the decisions they make.
No one is above judgement. This is where your goals turn to lunacy. You go on to judge virgins for not choosing to have sex or pursuing sex. Sounds like the 4th wave is real. You can't actually expect people to never judge you, can you. It's impossible to change human nature. No amount of tumblrs will make me think more or less of someone's personal choices. I don't mean his in a disrespectful way either, but what business is it of yours how someone raises their children or sees the world? You don't really have the right to judge them do you?

>> No.7068758

>>7067944
I like the seagull theme.

>> No.7068767

>>7068427
maybe we should be asking for a new sticky by posting a thread about it in /q/? we'd all need to agree on the content and a sticky image first though.

>> No.7068776 [DELETED] 

>>7068745
Erm, I'm one of those virgins...
And I chose the wrong word when I used judged', I should have rather used 'discriminated against'.
This is not something very present in tumblr(with all their priviledge checking and whatnot) but in the actual feminist movement outside the virtual world, we are trying to make the wider society accept it when women may make choices which are not traditionally deemed as acceptable, be it not to get married, or not to have children, or being a single mother and have lots of children, or not to keep a child when getting pregnant, or dating other women, or staying a virgin, or sleeping around or being religious AND feminist at the same time and the list goes on.
In each of these instances, women will be met with some degree of discrimination because of the choices that they make because they are deemed 'unsuitable' lifestyle choices for women. We're currently trying to erase that label, or make people more willing to accept these decisions that women make for themselves, or at least not subject them to discrimination for these decisions.

>> No.7068795

>>7068767
thats pretty much the idea here.
Ideally it could be a democratic restructuring of cgls sticky to include a more detailed guide on cosplay and egl a la /fit/'s guide.

>> No.7069495

Denmark pls be my gf

>> No.7069636

What we need is a good pastebin with circle lens advice. We have an old circle lens primer, but it only covers the extreme basics and how to get your eyes measured - I think we could do better (for instance, talk about what circle lenses are, that circle lenses manufacturers often lie about the diameter, limbic rings, myths about them, etc).

>> No.7069854

>>7069636
will add to to do list.
what other things need new guides written?

>> No.7069933

>>7064642
If you ask /fa/ for make-up advice they just say to ask /cgl/

>> No.7069948

>>7069933
They're almost all dudes there after all, and the majority of dude don't care about makeup.

>> No.7072385

Friendly reminder that you will never be heard.

>> No.7072827

Can we also have a link to wig care?

>> No.7072856

>>7064469
patriarchy theory is bourgeois idealism used to divide textile workers.

you're all the fucking bourgeoisie ladies.

>> No.7072904

Has nobody here seen the /k/ sticky. It's pretty damn comprehensive, imo.

>> No.7072961

>>7064214
It is against the rules to insult janitors and girls, and ours is both. :)

>> No.7072963

>>7072961
>insulting girls
>against the rules

Hahaha. On /cgl/? If that were the case, the whole board would be banned.

>> No.7072969

>>7072963
I think you haven't been here much lately.

You can get banned for calling a girl fat or not pretty. Insults are naturally even more bannable.

>> No.7073385
File: 82 KB, 640x640, nckQehj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7072969
>You can get banned for calling a girl fat or not pretty

What's the point of even being here anymore

>> No.7074544

>>7069854
Wig care/styling/maintaining/purchasing/dying

>> No.7074658 [DELETED] 
File: 99 KB, 500x333, 1373709594023_zps782517f7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7074661

>>7073385
this picture always makes me laugh because the chick on the right is a fucking alien monster.

>probably some famous designer, but I'm not even a lolita, just lurk the threads, sry

>> No.7074829 [DELETED] 

>>7074658
>implying she'd have to buy that
The average Western girls gets so many dicks per week/month/a few months.

>> No.7074843

>>7074829
That was easily the most poorly worded attempt at a racist comment ive ever seen, congrats.

>> No.7074847 [DELETED] 

>>7074843
>implying "the West" is a race
>implying it isn't made up of white sluts, Asian-American sluts, and black women (saying sluts is a pleonasm in this case)

Tumblr/SRS/whatever the fuck you are, just go.

>> No.7074938

>>7074843
What is?

>> No.7074945

Guides:
Circle lenses
Wig Care

Should we have a for make-up guide as well? Also we should have a general faq to answer questions like "do I need make-up?".

>> No.7074950
File: 136 KB, 1850x406, seeguls.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The problem is that rule #3 is too broad. Basically, anything the janitor doesn't like can be counted as "trolling". For example, I just made a "celebrity's wearing lolita" thread. The last time I made that thread, the janitor deleted it. Why? What rules does such a thread break? None. Who knows why the janitor deleted it. Janitor logic. Oh, I also got banned for making a moocow lolita thread. Ita threads are allowed, why can't we make fun of fat bitches? Because the janitor decided it's trolling. Anything can be trolling, I could probably be banned for posting this.

>> No.7074984

>>7074950
Sorry but Im not here to discuss the morality of cgl or what the janitors deem inappropriate. Personally Im glad they deleted the 100+ posts when this thread derailed into a soapbox for feminism.
Also, to your pic, Im not sure how being a "fat shamer" or being racist counts as as discussion, opinion ≠ truth. The drama was fun to read but it ultimately served no purpose.

>> No.7074990

>>7064662
>Health threads belong on /fit/."
Not anymore. We kept killing people so moot took the "Health" part away.

>>7065048
After the first 1k replies the thread would become disgusting and no one would read it.

>>7069933
/fa/ is filled with ~16 y/o boys.
Go check the WAYWT threads if you want proof.

>> No.7074993 [DELETED] 

>>7074984
>>Im not sure how being a "fat shamer" or being racist counts as as discussion

Wut. Calling girl fat=ban. "Should people cosplay within their race" = ban. "black girls can't pull off lolita"= ban. Are you the janitor?

>> No.7075005 [DELETED] 

>>7074993
I bet your gender identity matches your anatomical gender

>> No.7075100

>Ban everything I don't like: the thread

>> No.7075101 [DELETED] 

>>7074993
>fat shaming, racism, super racism are all bans
i see nothing wrong here

>> No.7075105 [DELETED] 

>>7075101
'fatshaming' isn't a thing and people should learn to deal with it. also, saying people should cosplay within their skin color isn't racist at all.

>> No.7075126 [DELETED] 

>>7075105
>telling people what they should or should not do based on their race or skin color is not racist.

>> No.7075129 [DELETED] 

>>7075126
Explain to me how it is then? It's the same as telling skinny people or people with small breasts not to cosplay characters that don't suit them. Contrary to popular belief, there's nothing racist about mentioning race.

>> No.7076411 [DELETED] 

>>7075129
go back to >>>/r9k/ you MRA loser neckbeard virgin

>> No.7076526 [DELETED] 

>>7065139
IMPLEMENT THIS ALREADY FOR FUCK'S SAKE

>> No.7076586 [DELETED] 
File: 989 KB, 500x281, 1378010001502.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm a virgin male and I'll stay on /cgl/

>> No.7076618 [DELETED] 

>>7076526
how about instead of banning virgins, we ban /v/irgins? I think thatd solve the Problem just as effectively, without a mass genocide of guys who havent gotten lucky yet.

>> No.7078361 [DELETED] 

>>7075126
>being politically correct on an anonymous image board

Cmon? Really? You have reddit, LJ, tumblr and all that to be PC.

>> No.7078487 [DELETED] 

>>7078361
>muh 4chan
pointing out a retarded statement ≠ being politically correct.

>> No.7078520 [DELETED] 

>>7078487
No, you have it wrong. Being "politically correct" = being a retard.

>> No.7078524 [DELETED] 

I'm from /r9k/ and I'm a raging misogynist. You want to fix both boards? Ban everyone who claims to be a girl or talks about girls on /r9k/. Ban every guy who isn't posting fucking cosplay content on /cgl/. Bam, no WAR OF THE SEXES.

Clean and straightforward to enforce. Gets rid of /r9k/'s attention whores and 90% of the board (their beta followers), gets rid of /cgl/'s constant "is this the girl board =^)" shitposting.

>> No.7078556 [DELETED] 

>>7078520
I'm sorry you think you have to be politically incorrect on 4chan. It's not really a requirement. A lot of anglosphere posters seem to have this idea for some reason.

>> No.7078740

lol in a thread whining about the janitor the janitor is pruning inoffensive posts like crazy

what was winston's job again

>> No.7079012

>>7078740
Dissing females should be a bannable offense. Dissing janitors is a bannable offense. Ours is both.

>> No.7079014

>>7074990
>Not anymore. We kept killing people so moot took the "Health" part away.

tell me about this

>> No.7080220 [DELETED] 

>>7079014
she wants the /fit/izen dick:)

>> No.7080245

>>7064307
>though personally if i were a janitor i would have left it because it is interesting, and it doesn't take away from this board at all.

THIS. Stringent deletion of so many related threads just lessens the character of this board. A lot of good people have left this board because of the new strict moderation.

>> No.7083605 [DELETED] 

>>7080220
Pleonasm.

Try finding a cunt that doesn't want /fit/-dick. You can convince yourself as much as you want, project this and that, that you like those Asian Betas who don't lift, but in the end, you can't fool your biology, and just seeing a good thick muscular dick opens your vagina walls wide open.

>> No.7084200

bump

>> No.7084211

>>7074945
Maybe some general makeup tips(general eyeliner styles for certain eyeshapes?) and brand recommendations, like cheap drug store starters that are of good quality and stuff like that?

Makeup is a very broad topic though, so idk.

>> No.7084267

>>7084211

Makeup is a broad topic so its necessary to break it down. I think its important to keep in mind that the goal isnt to be a set of rules or replace experimentation and creativity but provide a guide based on the collective wisdom of /cgl/

Getting a bit ahead of myself but, as it stands, what does you guys think of a layout like this?

cosplay and /cgl/

general faq/index

subject

faq & general how-to

subject

faq & general how-to

etc

>> No.7084331

>>7080245
>A lot of good people have left this board because of the new strict moderation.

Good riddance. If those people can't post relevant content and refrain from acting up for laughs then its best that they left.

>> No.7084340

>>7084331
You sound fun.

>> No.7084537

>>7084331
You literally have LJ, tumblr, reddit, other NON ANONYMOUS SITES for all that shit.

>> No.7085559 [DELETED] 

>>7084340
ur mom sounds fun

>> No.7085570 [DELETED] 

>>7085559
W-well... she is! All the guys s-say so...

>> No.7085596

>>7065182
Any post that starts with "/fit/ here" needs to be slapped off the board immediately. I don't give a shit what you are. If you're a dude and want to cosplay, that's fine. Reading that you're from the douchiest board this side of the Nile is an instant skip-over.

>> No.7085604 [DELETED] 

>>7085596
I for one welcome /fit/
They're hot

>> No.7085622 [DELETED] 

>>7085604
Enjoy your rejection, piggy.

>> No.7085626 [DELETED] 

>>7085622
Unlike you I'm attractive.

>> No.7085629 [DELETED] 

>>7085626
Unlike you, I can remember to punctuate.

>> No.7085632 [DELETED] 

>>7085629
I hope your ugly virgin boyfriend enjoys your punctuation.

>> No.7085661 [DELETED] 

>>7085632
He fucking loves it.

>> No.7085678 [DELETED] 
File: 675 KB, 480x400, 1378071714043.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Settle down before I tickle ya!

>> No.7086093 [DELETED] 

>>7085678
*TRY* that and I'm having you thrown in jail you neckbeard rapist virgin

>> No.7086350 [DELETED] 
File: 2.97 MB, 480x270, Kusion.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7086093
Noooooooo!

>> No.7086567 [DELETED] 

>>7086350
Fuck off back to >>>/a/ misogynerd.

>> No.7086643

You're all terrible people

>> No.7086660 [DELETED] 

>>7086643
I'd rather be a terrible person than a virgin neckbeard.

>> No.7086669 [DELETED] 
File: 39 KB, 320x180, meemeemee.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7086567

>> No.7086670
File: 44 KB, 603x315, e31[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7085678
>>7086093
>>7086350
>>7086567
>>7086643
>>7086660

>> No.7086708 [DELETED] 
File: 102 KB, 900x675, typical A goer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7086669
>>7086350
>>7085678
You are now aware that the poster hiding behind these "cute" reaction images looks like this.

>> No.7086717 [DELETED] 
File: 1.14 MB, 720x405, pqKhsdo.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7086708
Not even!

>> No.7086720 [DELETED] 

>>7086717
Too handsome? Too slim?

>> No.7086723 [DELETED] 
File: 134 KB, 340x340, Kyouko g.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7086720
Too boy.

>> No.7086728 [DELETED] 

>>7086723
>pretending to be a girl on the girl board
Pathetic.

>> No.7086731 [DELETED] 
File: 386 KB, 500x600, yromyct.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7086728

>> No.7086737

>>7086731
I hope the janitor will ban you when she finally gets around to deleting your posts, neckbeard-o.

>> No.7086739 [DELETED] 

>>7086708
>implying that everyone on /cgl/ that uses cute reaction pics look like that

>> No.7086742 [DELETED] 
File: 2.50 MB, 350x197, awaitinghug.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7086737
You're trying way too hard attempting to rustle my tail feathers, anon.

Let's make up.

>> No.7086801 [DELETED] 

>>7086739
No but this is obviously the same neckbeard virgin who tried to rape me earlier in this htread.

>> No.7086915 [DELETED] 

>>7086801
Say what?

>> No.7086940 [DELETED] 

>>7086915
What what? In the butt.

>> No.7086977 [DELETED] 
File: 1019 KB, 250x250, bigeyeddachshund.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7086708
What about cute animal reaction images?

>> No.7087002 [DELETED] 

>>7086977
Stay away from me, virgin rapist.

>> No.7087005

>>7074938
Please please please do wig care!!

>> No.7087171 [DELETED] 

>>7087002
Don't underestimate me, I will become that crazy cat lady your mother always warned you about.

>> No.7087676

>this entire fucking thread

yall niggas need jesus omg

>> No.7087809 [DELETED] 

>>7087171
So you're gonna get yourself a sex change op?

>> No.7087812

>>7087676
>jesus
You're obviously very new to this thread.

http://rbt.asia/cgl/thread/7064170#p7068365

>> No.7088339

>>7087812
Don't take Jesus' name in Wayne.

>> No.7088369

>>7068369
>except the biggest attention whoring trash and God.
One and the same.

>> No.7088478

>>7065198
forced anon is absolutely retarded.
if a tripfag keeps shitting up the place you FILTER THEM
forced anon makes filtering them impossible.

IDs could help here because I suspect there is a massive amount of samefaggotry in the troll threads

>> No.7088514 [DELETED] 
File: 499 KB, 400x302, CatLick.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7087809
No, I'm just an animal loving grill. ;;

>> No.7088615 [DELETED] 

>>7064170
i just came here from /fit/ to find some 3D animu tits. when the fuck did /cgl/ and /fit/ become a thing?

>> No.7088669 [DELETED] 

>>7088615
It's more like a vicious triangle between /cgl/, /fit/ and /fa/.

>> No.7088835 [DELETED] 
File: 418 KB, 1115x631, 321.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So is the guy a /fit/ reject? He clearly doesn't lift.

>> No.7088849 [DELETED] 
File: 88 KB, 1121x1095, 1272583567535.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7088615
>>7088669
>>7088835

Funny, I came here from /pol/, looking for an old thread from 2011 where /cgl/ basically rated the other boards by what they want their bf to be, and where /v/ accused /cgl/ of not actually wanting bfs and instead wanting only to bitch about not having one.

>> No.7088850 [DELETED] 

>>7088835
/fit/ users show up here all the time and do this ludicrous "I'M SO ALPHA, SUCK MY DICK SLUTS" garbage which is pretty much always met with ridicule or just ignored

>> No.7088860 [DELETED] 

>>7088849

Tracked it down to being on 12/30/11 and being in the 5294XXX range, but 4chandata doesn't go back that far.

>> No.7088871 [DELETED] 

>>7085596
>Reading that you're from the douchiest board this side of the Nile is an instant skip-over.

We understand, you feel intimidated.

>> No.7088910 [DELETED] 
File: 129 KB, 800x624, SP STRONG.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7088669
Lol, nobody likes /fa/ anymore you idiot.

It's /fit/ + /sp/ that makes /cgl/ pantsu went.

>> No.7088958 [DELETED] 

>>7088910
/sp/ is pretty hot, I agree. Would ditch my boyfriend for/10.

>> No.7088961 [DELETED] 

I... find /v/ cute ;_;

>> No.7088968 [DELETED] 
File: 1.05 MB, 1000x750, 1272572814655.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7088910

He looks like this if he takes of his shirt.

>> No.7088969 [DELETED] 

>>7088910
If anyone is curious the r9k guy is athens.

>> No.7088971 [DELETED] 

>>7088961
Yes, every time that picture gets posted there is one anon who says he's cute.

Jim pls

stop it

>> No.7088973 [DELETED] 

>>7088968
Oh my god.

>those child bearing hips
>those nice firm B cup titties
>yet hairy legs
>yet penis

I AM CONFUSED

>> No.7088974 [DELETED] 

>>7088910
I don't think any of them are attractive.

>> No.7088975 [DELETED] 

>>7088971

i'm not jim i have a vagina.

but he looks like my first boyfriend.

>> No.7088977 [DELETED] 

>>7088969
Nobody asked. Congrats, you just outed yourself as that one sad bitch who tries to turn every thread into an Athens fest. If you want his dick so badly, just go get it so the rest of us don't have to put up with you going on about him.

>> No.7088979 [DELETED] 
File: 53 KB, 580x329, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7088910
Moot is hotter than all of the guys on that chart.

>> No.7088984 [DELETED] 

>>7088974
Congratulations, you're a jealous heterosexual man instead of a faggot.

>> No.7088988 [DELETED] 

>>7088979
Moot is only attractive to females from 4chan, since that is where his *STATUS* holds power.

Well that and his Jewish ancestry. Women love Jews, no matter how ugly they are, but don't call me a Nazi, I do realize it's not the Jewry itself that's at fault, it just so happens that Jews always have status.

>> No.7088992 [DELETED] 

>>7088973

You laos forgot his gynocomastia

That is either kleinfelter disease, a serious thyroid problem so much so that it fucks xer androgen balance, or xi somehow has naturally a female hormone profile of a 22 year old buxom woman.

I'm leaning towards Kleinfelter, and would prescribe a regiment of

>lifting heavy weights
>manning the fuck up
>250mg test-e tid and 25mg chlomid bid

>> No.7089001 [DELETED] 

>>7088910
Gee I wonder what boards you're from.

>> No.7089004 [DELETED] 

>>7088988
I think he's just physically attractive period. I don't care about someone's "status" on the internet. If I saw him in a public place without knowing who he was I'd still think he's good looking because he IS. He has symmetrical facial features, gorgeous eyes, and a really nice smile. The boy has a model-tier face.

>> No.7089006 [DELETED] 

>>7088910
I liked the bigger version with Valle in it more

because it had Valle in it :3

>> No.7089008 [DELETED] 

>>7088988
I think you're jealous because moot has better facial aesthetics than you do. :3

>> No.7089011 [DELETED] 

>>7089004
>I think he's just physically attractive period
He isn't. Physical attraction can be objectively judged, with science and shit. Moot is unattractive, or at least not more attractive than the average virgin loser from the loser boards.

>I don't care about someone's "status" on the internet.
Yes you do, you just don't want to admit it.

>>7089008
I posted my pic here (different thread, I was the OP) yesterday and people told me I'm hot. I'd link it to you but you are butthurt right now, so no matter how good looking I am you will say the opposite.

>> No.7089016 [DELETED] 

>>7089011
>I posted my pic here (different thread, I was the OP) yesterday and people told me I'm hot. I'd link it to you but you are butthurt right now, so no matter how good looking I am you will say the opposite.
Was it the "/cgl/ am I too ugly to cosplay?" one?

>> No.7089038 [DELETED] 

>>7088910
> Implying /m/ doesn't get all the con sluts.

>> No.7089043 [DELETED] 

>>7088910
I look like a cross between /sp/ and /v/

>> No.7089048 [DELETED] 

>>7089038
>/m/
>get anything
They're too busy shitposting about Toku subs and making SRW threads to get anything

>> No.7089531 [DELETED] 
File: 81 KB, 960x720, he fucked all 3 of em.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7089038
>>7089048
But he's right. /m/ got all the consluts.

Pic related. These three girls were virgins when the picture was taken. They weren't virgins the next day, if you know what I mean ;-)

>> No.7089532 [DELETED] 

>>7089016
Yes, how did you know?

>> No.7089541 [DELETED] 

>>7089531
You know you can suck/jack off 20million dicks and still be a virgin if your vagina isnt penetrated right?

>> No.7089542 [DELETED] 

>>7088988
My god, I'm glad someone agrees with the whole moot is only hot because e-fame thing. Of course you'll have bitches who deny that shit so they can pretend to be less shallow, moot is like average at the very best.

>> No.7089548 [DELETED] 

>>7089541
No, not really. Just because the word "virgin" is associated with hymens does not mean that you get to remain one when you are known for sucking off the entire basketball team and going anal for anyone who pays you 3.50$.

>> No.7089566 [DELETED] 

Why is killing virgin males illegal?

I'm not saying I'd do it myself but I'd love watch some sort of show where hot muscular guys kill them with spears or something.

>> No.7089567 [DELETED] 

>>7088910
>>7088979
>>7088988
I was inclined to agree with you until I saw that chart of the to supposed 'tripfag reps' from other boards. There are two at best who are on par with Moot. Otherwise the rest are gross scrubs. This is coming from a Lolita who only comes to 4chan for the express reason of lurking in the Coord threads and anything related to my fashion. I could care less about the '4chan subculture'. Moot is attractive. Deal with it.

Oh... but wait, females are just vile bitches who chase 'celebrity'. Surely thats why they wont jump on your dick. Keep telling yourself that, faggot.

>> No.7089573 [DELETED] 

>>7089566
Don't worry, the law will change eventually. I believe in 5th wave of feminism. Eradicate the Beta males and keep Alpha males as playthings/Beta male executors.

Soon we will have a perfect world where females rule so there are no wars, no crimes and no injustice.

>> No.7089581 [DELETED] 

>>7089567
Lol, you stupid fucking bitch. Moot is ALL about his status. Just because you don't "feel" part of "4chan's subculture" doesn't mean you don't *know* of his status on 4chan. If he became your regular inseminator (aka "boyfriend") you'd brag to all your friends (if you even have any) that "omg I am totlly dating this super cute guy he is, like, the CREATOR of, like, the entire 4chan all by himself, he's the, like, the best boyfriend ever".

Moot is *nowhere near* on par with /sp/ or /fit/. Even /fa/ is better looking than him, all things considered.

He's in the same tier of attractiveness as /jp/, /v/ and /r9k/. Just imagine that, let's say, the /v/ guy is the inventor of Loltia fashion (because he's Vladimir Nabokov?).

Suddenly he turns into a handsome prince, and even the non-lolita girls of /cgl/ find him attractive, because then they can brag to all the lolitas that they are dating Nabokov.

Now get fucked already you samefagging cunt.

>> No.7089588 [DELETED] 

>>7089566
All those old sports stadiums have to be used for something.
Gladiatorial combat when?

>> No.7089591 [DELETED] 

Where are you guys getting pictures of everyone on 4chan??
Do you have any basis for ranking the boards like this? Or are you pulling it out of your tight little asses?

>> No.7089594 [DELETED] 

>>7089581
>Just imagine that, let's say, the /v/ guy is the inventor of Loltia fashion (because he's Vladimir Nabokov?).

I can't be fucked reading what you're replying to but: you have no idea what you're talking about. You're a lost cause.

>> No.7089619 [DELETED] 

>>7089581
I found out about his 'status' from the sticky on the top of the page? Big whoop. I assumed he was just some fat, ugly fuck until I saw his picture in this thread. But you know... my opinion on this matter holds no merit because women only care about who's the most popular on the internet. Apparently. Thats how come the real STARS like Nostalgia Critic and whatever everyday no-name from the online world gets panties thrown at them.

And stop name dropping backwater boards that only faggots dwell in. /fa/ is filled with guys who are too afraid to voice an opinion on any fashion. /fit/ is filled with dudebro muscleheads who seem to think working out makes them 'alpha' by default. And what the fuck is /sp/? Stop acting like every person who frequents those boards all look the same, faggot.
>claims of samefagging just because more than one woman disagrees with you
Uhuh... riiiight. I'm fortunate to have a SO who treats me like a human being with thoughts and emotions and not just a walking vagina that sometimes yells or whines.

>> No.7089623 [DELETED] 

>>7089567
Moot is not attractive, but hes not ugly either, he is painfully average. The only and only thing I can find that would raise his attractiveness is his status and power.

You can pull so many things out of your ass to validate why he is attractive, but individual features do not contribute to the overall result.

As an example, you could have someone with the most beautiful eyes, but the bottom half of their face is burned and shit. Sure, their eyes individually are beautiful, but when you look at the whole picture, it doesn't do much at all.

>> No.7089624

>>7088339
Bruce Wayne.

>> No.7089627 [DELETED] 

>>7089623
His chin is nice, I think.
But there's no point debating this because >opinions

>> No.7089636

Holy sweet Jesus...I was TRYING to tear into some faggot complaining about 'celebrity chasing bitches' Mr./Ms. Janitor!

But in hindsight what's the point...? We would go back and forth for hours and I would have wasted my day. So in the end... it's all for the best.

>> No.7089643

So BACK ON TOPIC: what else would we like to see in the sticky?

I'm amazed that http://cosplaytutorial.com/ hasn't been included. It's basically the best cosplay resource site I've ever found.

>> No.7089658

>>7089636
Stop pointing out that another 20 posts were deleted in this thread and pretend it never happened, OR ELSE!

>> No.7089716

>>7089643
Included in what though? I dont doubt it would be mentioned as a resource, but in the end its just a database of tutorials and doesn't reflect /cgl/'s personality.

So far there is:
Circle lenses
Wig Care
and makeup was brought up but, we should decide what parts to specifically focus on.

I assume we would include the where to buy wigs list as well.

>> No.7090240

>>7089716
Hinata is the best Naruto girl.

>> No.7090242
File: 62 KB, 500x281, Seagulls attacking whale.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7089716
I think this pic reflects /cgl/'s personality pretty well.

>> No.7091726

>>7090240
O...kay?

>> No.7093073

>>7091726
~dattebayo?!

>> No.7093754

>>7093073
no habla espanol

>> No.7093948

>>7093754
nihongo??

>> No.7096021

daily bump

>> No.7097387

Is the FUCKING STICKY PICTURE EVER GOING TO UPDATED?

>> No.7097526

/r/ing more images like this one and the one in the sticky.

>> No.7097718

>>7097526
Die you faggot piece of shit.

Pretty sure you're the only person that likes it including the creator.

>> No.7099571

Just add a post that says DRAMU = BANNU

>> No.7099615 [DELETED] 
File: 154 KB, 729x678, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7097718
C'mon, some of them are pretty funny

>> No.7099618

>>7099615
I like them too, and I'm actually an insanely jealous person who wishes that I'd done these drawings first.

>> No.7099719

>>7099615
No they aren't. There's two kinds of people that like that shit:

a) Stupid cunts from /cgl/ who love any kind of attention they get and love being isolated as the "girl board, where you come hit on girls :) all guys welcome :)) please ask us to be your girlfriends ;_;", aka the Tumblr generation.

b) Cancers from other boards, who love their "board-tan" representation because it creates a "halo effect" that makes them look better than they are and they project themselves onto it.

c) Canadians**.

It is simply utter trash that goes against everything that 4chan stands for. And, most importantly, it was drawn by someone who's not even part of 4chan anyhow, some goddamn casual normalfag.

**Canadians don't count as people.

>> No.7099745 [DELETED] 

>>7099719
Bottom line:
>stop liking what I don't like
>muh secret club

>> No.7099836
File: 113 KB, 1855x472, 1377502687864.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7099745
>>muh secret club

Because an aggregate of as many demographics as possible has done so well for quality.

>> No.7099840
File: 23 KB, 240x251, 1359772243968.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7099719

hahaha how the fuck are you getting so mad about it like nigga just chill out

>> No.7099845
File: 551 KB, 1500x375, 1354203765784.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7099719
I don't know. I hate the "girl board" bullshit because it's what brings in shitposters from /fit/ and /r9k/, but I like the drawings and shit because they're usually funny strawmans of every board's culture.
"Boardtans" aren't even a /cgl/ only thing, it's probably more rooted in /co/, so I'm not even sure where you're getting this shit from.

>> No.7099880

>>7099845
Here's the thing - "board-tans" AREN'T A 4CHAN THING.

>> No.7099896

>>7099880
Where are they from, then? Reddit?

>> No.7099911

>>7090242
yes

>> No.7099916

>>7099896

Do you think reddit has ever been in competition for 4chan's culture?

board-tans are a 2ch thing I believe

>> No.7101296

bored tans are shit and if you like them you're shit

>> No.7101303

>>7099916
Well, in Japan there are -tans existing for pretty much everything, 2ch don't got board-tans thought, just overall mascots.

>> No.7105832

page 10?! NO!

>> No.7106594

page 4? nein!

>> No.7109103

baump

>> No.7109918
File: 138 KB, 394x580, cgl1010.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7101296
>>7099719
i dunno who chose the sticky image, but other than that, i'm not sure where you're seeing them often enough to warrant such explicit rage.

>> No.7109922

>>7109918
shitfuck i didn't mean to bump it.
my apologies, yikes.

>> No.7109957

>>7109918
Oh look, it's the faggot-piece-of-shit that drew the image.

I bet you're also the trash that kept begging moot on /q/ to never change the sticky image before I even went there to complain.

>> No.7109972

>>7109957
i have honestly, truly, never even thought to go to /q/, so no, that was not this faggot-piece-of-shit. as i said before, i don't know who chose the sticky for /cgl/, and i'd be glad to see it go.
sorry i've indirectly made you so angry, though.

>> No.7109997

>>7109972
I don't care if you deny it, you're still the piece of shit behind it, so die.

>> No.7110029

>>7109997
i'll get right on it. forgive me for my evil deeds and the destruction they have visited upon your life.

>> No.7110154

>>7110029
Nice sage, coward.

>> No.7110163

>being this serious and dramatic over an image board about cosplay on the internet.

>> No.7110183

>>7110163
Why are you still here you fat piece of shit? You were never relevant to this board and yet you keep coming here and post your retarded bullcrap that no one wants to read.

>> No.7110191

>>7109957
>>7109997
>>7110154
>>7110183
I think you might have BRAIN PROBLEMS, anon. Time to stop posting.

>> No.7110231

>>7110191
>whiteknighting Fatcone, the cancer that killed /cgl/
Okay, this is the last drop.

I hope you get fucking testicle cancer and your entire family dies.

>> No.7110232

>>7110183
>never relevant to this board
What does that even mean? Anyone who has any level of interest or even just a passing curiosity in cosplay or lolita has just as much business being here as even the most seasoned of cosplayers. This is not you personal secret club.

>> No.7110235

>>7110232
Won't even read that, die.

>> No.7110248

>>7110232
>This is not you personal secret club.
Actually, yes it is. >>7099836

Unbelievable how much of an ignorant retard you have to be to do that argument after this was posted ITT.

>> No.7110253

>>7110248
>anon says something
Well I guess I'm wrong then, since Anonymous speaks only truth and wisdom.

>> No.7110256

>>7110253
Which brings me back to me first post-
>being this serious and dramatic over an image board about cosplay on the internet.

>> No.7110329
File: 42 KB, 500x442, poop_poop_everywhere.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7110256
>Let's shit all over everything we don't agree with

>> No.7110942

>>7110329
Don't post that, it might arouse Falcone and he'll try to penetrate his computer screen.

>> No.7111586

>>7110942
lol'd

>> No.7112189

>>7110942
rofl

>> No.7114612

You know OP if you want to udpate you should just use the suggestion box and/or email.

>> No.7115167

>tfw no qt /fa/ bf

:'(

>> No.7115247

>>7079014
I recall that long ago a kid came for advice.
He got trolled into overdosing on vitamin K and dieded.

I wasn't around for it though so IDK details. Might be archived somewhere.

>> No.7117033

>>7115167
Pure?

>> No.7119318

>>7064214

Mail moot, attach proof etc. Don't make it a baaaw-text, but a formal complaint against abuse of power and self-insertion.

>> No.7119329
File: 25 KB, 889x320, gbVaYXq[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7079014
>>7115247

It was pretty goddamn awesome. Remember the Vitamin Avenger!

>> No.7119333
File: 302 KB, 1280x1280, 2DLDt82[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7119329
>>7079014
>>7064662

Take your vitamins.

>> No.7122267

>>7119333
Vitamin K overdose causes death by defecating?

More like Vitamin KILL am I RIGHT?

>> No.7122271
File: 26 KB, 190x170, 1271585831057.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Isn't /cgl/ just filled with fat white girls who get jealous that other women can pick up the willpower to stop eating hamburgers

What a crappy board

>> No.7122273

>>7122271
It's a mix of fatties, anorexics, and some average chicks.

>> No.7122276

>>7122271
These are the denizens of /cgl/ >>7111395

>> No.7122301

>>7122276
No, those are people who are indecisive and can't make decisions for themselves.

These are the denizens of /cgl/ >>7104129

>> No.7122304

>>7122276
More like wannabes.

>> No.7122306

>>7122273
where are the anorexics

>> No.7122382

>>7122306
Here's one. >>7122330

>> No.7123472

What's up with the catalog. Is it just me or is it not working at all.