[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 997 KB, 500x270, AlnZ8PU.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7006996 No.7006996 [Reply] [Original]

>Be like, 12.
>Like anime a lot
>Accept that no one I know also like the animu

>"Hi Anon-chan~ You should totally join our girl scout troop!"
>No idea what girl scouts do at 12 years old
>Go anyways because camping seems like fun
>Stuck in tent with weebs
>They don't talk to us much, just sort of there, occasionally chit chatting with each other
>Campfire
>Camp leader says we should sing songs
>"Weee have a song~"
>They whisper to each other for a moment
>Break into the opening theme for Ouran Highschool Host Club
>KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE!!!
>In japanese too
>Slightly amazed that there are actually people who like anime
>Everyone else just sees to clap and smile awkwardly

>> No.7007264

Not a very weabo story but horrible moment

>be 14
>first con in my life
>go with 3 friends
>2 of them are decora (X,Y)
>X is a decora and Y is like,the worst decora ever
>they love yuri and all the neko-kawaii-nya, and scream "yuri" all the time
>Y spent all the money in one clock and buttons
>X spent inn buttons and posters
>they go with her "sisters" and leave me with my other friend (Z)
>Z love Magic and spent all the money in buying cards
>all my friends leave me alone
>go to my home, because I was bored and everything I see is expensive
>worst con in my life.

>> No.7007271

>>7007264
Uhh.. Thanks for sharing?

>> No.7007282

>>7007264

Other story, more weeaboo

In my class a lot of my friends are gamers,geeks,etc
One day in the middle of class the professor asks for a pendrive for copy an archives, I give him my pendrive. (an sword)
He look and asks me where I buy it
I said - a chinese wholesaler -
He was SO excited that spent 1 hour to explain the class what is the anime, and what is the hentai
A the differents hentai, the story of hentai, how the illustrators draw the hentai, and more hentai
After all the hentai, he talk about Evangelion
Supposedly him is like the japanese culture see the bible. (WTF)

He is like more than 50 years... and is a total weeaboo

>> No.7007285

>>7007264
Use names ffs
Name them Fidel, Margarita and Thor, idgaf, but X, Y and Z make me want to kill myself

>> No.7007340

>>7007282
He sounds so coo, man.

>> No.7007599

Bump

>> No.7007632
File: 188 KB, 720x960, Embarassment.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Personal embarrassment story
>DJ at anime conventions for years
>Finally decide to branch out and do real EDM events outside of conventions
>Get booked by local event company to play my music (which I produce)
>I produce Anime Themed Happy Hard-Dance.
>I decided that I was going to dress in theme of my music
>CAT EARS
>TAIL
>Can't tell why everyone is laughing and taking pictures of me

Picture painfully related

>> No.7007644

>>7007632
You don't happen to be that dj that threw in 300+ bpm tracks, rite?

>> No.7007651 [DELETED] 

>>7007644
At that event, my bpm ranged from 200-240.

You don't happen to be talking about that DJ who played speedcore and broke the convention's sound speakers?
Because that wasn't me
especially not be because I have my trip up.
I don't even know what speedcore is

>> No.7007655

>>7007644
For the pictured event my set's bpm ranged from 200-240.

But if you're talking about that one DJ who posted here about playing Speedcore at a convention and broke their speakers... that DEFINITELY isn't me.
Especially not me since I have my trip up
I don't even know what speedcore is.

>> No.7007662
File: 54 KB, 640x640, weeabitch.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>In 7th grade
>beginning of the weeaboo phase/not yet full on weeaboo
>Painfully shy,socially awkward, get taken advantage of a lot; you know the deal
>Bring a Kakashi plush to school one day
>Take it out of my backpack during lunch to show my friends who were narutards at the time.
>Rabid weeaboo sees the doll and goes apeshit
>She runs up to me and tries to snatch it away from me
>She gets a hold of the damn plush and pulls with the force of a thousand gladiators.
>I'm struggling to hold on but this weeaboo (who wasn't a hambeast) had an iron grip.
>I try to pry it out of her grubby hands and she scratches me and even tries to bite my goddamn hand.
>She is screaming "KAKASHI-SENSEI IS MINE!!"
>Suddenly bell rings
>she let's go and leaves
>As she leaves she screams at me "HE WILL BE MINES !!11!!"
>And that was the last time I ever brought an anime plush to school

Looking back now, I realized I've had a shitton of weeaboo encounters, even when I was a weeaboo.
7th,8th,and 9th grade was a dark time for me.

>Pic sort of related? its not her but another weeaboo I've seen around facebook using the word "kawaii" like it's the new "Rawr" and pretends to be asian and a "nerd".
sigh

>> No.7007673

>>7007662
what an ugly bitch

>> No.7007689
File: 65 KB, 303x206, 1359784158800.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7007662
holy fuck her face freaks me out

>> No.7007722 [DELETED] 
File: 62 KB, 437x437, 1374452302161.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7007655
http://lapfox.bandcamp.com/album/brutal-rhythm-rider
That is speedcore
It can be fun but it's brutal as fuck on your eardrums and it's literally impossible to dance to without getting an aneurism
Imagine a bunch of fat people in cosplay desperately trying to dance their asses off to THAT. It was just as hilarious as it sounds

>> No.7007908

>>7007340
sounds cool, but it doesn't

>> No.7007922
File: 122 KB, 473x639, gurl that aint cute.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7007662

>> No.7007934
File: 11 KB, 341x40, UUU.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7007922
>>7007673
>>7007689

>> No.7007945
File: 218 KB, 500x362, free.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I wanna know why anime has such a negative effect on prepubescent teenagers

Is there really no way to stop this, as long as anime exists?

>> No.7007960

>>7007945
I think it's the other way around. Social outcasts and ADD kids gravitate towards it and then they meet other kids like them so they get this idea that it's okay to shout memes and Japanglish.

I feel luckily that I've always had a strong sense of shame and thus didn't get into as strong a weeaboo phase as I could have. My high school friends were pretty bad, cosplaying Naruto in school and drawing yaoi in art class. They called me lame for not participating but damn I'm glad I didn't cave to pressure.

>> No.7008554

Oh god those weaboo's

>> No.7009214 [DELETED] 

>>7007934
To be fair like 80% of tumblr users post stuff like that
as long as it isn't like a constant stream of "loljapanese" I don't see a problem

>> No.7010048

>>7007662
Are you me?
I swear whenever I had brought something anime related to school this girl, would flip her shit.

One time I was in the computer lab to print something and tI over heard this kid being sort of teased by the other students
>Why do you like Japanese music
>Because it's better and I like a variety
>Just seemed unfazed by it mostly
I seriously felt sorry for the kid... I don't know if I should have stepped up for him or some shit, but looking back I sort of feel like an ass.

>> No.7010058

>>7007282

Are you ESL?

>> No.7011021

Not a weeaboo story, but I have a psycho friend story if anyone is interested.

>> No.7011047
File: 19 KB, 494x297, 36734844.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7011021

>> No.7011061

>>7011021
>telling us you have a story
>includes psycho friend
>not actually posting it
What's wrong with you?

>> No.7011063

I use to sleep right next to my wall of my single bed, because I thought Gaara from Naruto would lie next to me.

>> No.7011069

>>7007264
>be 14
so what are you like 15,, 16 now?

>> No.7011075

>>7007282
oooh i see. English is not your first language? Sorry had a hard time reading it, but I think I got the gist now.

>> No.7011088
File: 210 KB, 500x706, 1365882769934.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7011061
Forgive me, anon.

This actually happened to me a few years ago and our friendship lasted only a year. All throughout middle and high school, I had terrible anxiety/paranoia issues which caused me to skip classes and school frequently. I was put in a new program that kept students who couldn't "handle mainstream schooling". It was four guys with anger issues and one girl who had the same issues I did. I never met someone like this and we became friends. I grew up with friends, but I never had one I could relate to so well. It was new and exciting for me. We'd walk to her house everyday after school and talk. Our family situations were near identical and we only grew closer. Her family welcomed me with open arms and treated me like a second daughter. One night I stayed at her house and this is when I should have ended the friendship

>> No.7011122
File: 76 KB, 1000x1000, VF47131.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7011088
We were making a late night snack in her kitchen and I sat on a stool in the middle of the room. She came up behind me with a knife similar to picture related. Just a long, slightly curved, sharp knife. She placed it to my neck lightly and I was terrified at this point.
>"What are you doing...?"
>"I'm just seeing what it feels like. I wouldn't ever hurt you, anon, you're my best friend."
I can't remember the exact verbatim, but it was close to those lines. She put the knife down and acted as if nothing happened before saying we should go back to her room.

Being a desperate idiot, I followed her and spent the night in the same bed anyway. Nothing like that ever happened again and we never mentioned it again. I was just so desperate for a friend I could relate to like her, I tried to just forget about it. Things just got pretty bad as time went on.

Her room was gigantic. It was two rooms put together with a 2 - 3 foot "hallway" separating the two. When you stepped in the room, there were two couches on each side of a window with a table in between and a tv on the opposite side. In the other room was her bed, makeup table and shelf of books. We'd always sit on the couches facing each other and talk/watch television. Next to the tv she put up a collage she made of Jack the Ripper victims. Just blown up pictures of dead women. I asked her why she'd even put that in her room, she said she thought they were beautiful and that it was fascinating how someone can be so "powerful" to take the life of someone. She went on a rant about how it must feel to take control and take someone's life. I STILL thought nothing of it.

>> No.7011133

>>7011122
>F5 F5F5F5F

>> No.7011143

>>7011122
Well, I have to end this already and may include more when I come back.

Soon after she changed schools, but we'd still see each other every day. She kept pictures of dead people in her shelf, one of them I still can't get out of my head of a black guy in a tub with his entire ribs and stomach cut open and exposed. Right before she met me she started experimenting with drugs and I sheepishly went and tried some with her. Doing that only put me in a terrifying situation at night with her meeting up with a middle aged man in the forest by our school, when we were suppose to be walking to the store. I was already paranoid with men and forests, so that only made it worse.
She ended up showing me plans she kept under her couch of how she was going to kill her dad when she was younger by apparently making it look like he got in a truck accident.
Just a lot happened and eventually she would sell her anxiety meds/her mom's pain meds and use the money to buy drugs she'd use to self-medicate with. This ended up with her in a bad crowd and at this point I woke up and had enough. She called me a cunt and that if we were to still be friends, I had to apologize to her. I never talked to her again.

>> No.7011150

I have a con horror story. should I post it in the thread?
I even have photos. I'm a bit afraid to post it because I know how scary seagulls can be, and the story is a bit surreal so I can't blame people for not believing me, but don't want to get attacked for posting it.
not on the computer, but is more than one anon insists, I will post it when I get online.
Jesus those events were scarring

>> No.7011153

>>7011150
Obviously we want to read it.

>> No.7011154

>>7011150
Girl, you know we want to read it.

>> No.7011162

I used to be a huge weeb up until I was 16. The whole FMA and Naruto tard. Naturally my sister's first crush was L while mine was freaking Near. I know this isn't too weebish but I need to at least tell how it finally ended.

>>Japanese exchange student in highschool comes over. She is gorgeous and I'm not just saying this because I had naruto-colored glasses on. She really did have a natural beauty about her.
>>Just ending my weeb phase so we eventually become actual friends but I manage to hide my power levels (barely).
>>we go to a football game, afterwards she suggests Taco Bell with a look in her eyes. I get scared that even knows what a Taco Bell is.
>>She orders two of the biggest onion and bean burrito they had. I look on with more wonder than horror as this 100 ilb Asian girl inhales this thing. I start to understand how Sakurai got inspired for Kirby.
>>She crashes at my place and passes out on the couch.

I think I stopped putting the Japanese on a pedestal after I had to listen to tiny japanese girl farts all night. They weren't cute, they were huge nasty fast food gas attacks. Wherever you are now in Japan right now Riko, I pray that you don't live near a Taco Bell.

>> No.7011171

>>7011162
>naruto-colored glasses on

I love you.

>> No.7011176

>>7011162
Yes, my dear, even cute little Japanese girls have normal bodily functions.

>> No.7011175

>>7011162
Best story ever. Everybody else go home.

>> No.7011178

>>7011176
>missing the point this hard

>> No.7011180
File: 1.62 MB, 4464x3060, 1370153107322.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7011184

>>7011178
I know it's hard to get intonation across on the Internet, but I meant it in an endearing way.

> Story reminded me of a kid I babysat.
> A-Anon, is it true that girls can't fart?

>> No.7011303

>>7011069
20 years now

>> No.7011364

>>7007960
Yeah pretty much.

Social misfits are pulled to anime like a moth to flame. It's perfectly designed for the watcher to self-insert into a fantasy-land where no matter how annoying,bratty or dumb they are, they'll still have a harem of attractive people bending to their will. For people desperate to live in a world where they feel they belong, eventually just living through the TV isn't enough and they begin to project their fantasy onto the real world.

And now onto my own story. I too had a psycho friend "Maria".

>Maria and I became friends in Junior High after she moved from Michigan
>Our friend group is mostly social misfits who didn't fit in with other people well
>Naturally we all liked anime and games, and would discuss Naruto, Bleach and Final Fantasy
>Maria liked 3 things to an obsessive and extremely possessive degree: Twilight, Wolves and pinup art
>Had a deviantart account
>Would do art trades with an adult artist to draw nude pinups of her OC's
>gave this guy her phone number and home address
>eventually this guy started drawing anthro stuff
>she gets into drawing anthro wolf people nude
>Gets obsessed with "really being a wolf" and having a fursona
>Began to insist on eating her dog food with her dog out of the bowl
>her mom nearly had her comitted
>she would eat dog treats in secret from then on
>became obsessed with me being her "owner"

>> No.7011374

When I was in HS my friend and I wanted to infiltrate our schools weeaboo lunch table (because its huge and we thought it would be funny). We ended up sort of befriending this girl who sits at the table who said that we would have to 'pocky kiss' or 'cosplay to school' or do something else dramatic in order for us to sit there.
>wtf

>> No.7011379

>>7011364
>>7011364
cont.

>Get to highschool
>Maria becomes obsessed with twilight because werewolves and she's a werewolf
>Maria knows I liked yaoi and starts shipping Edward x Jacob
>"Oh anon you are the Edward to my Jacob I looove you"
>ok
>"anon we should date because we're just like edward and jacob we belong together-"
>"but it would be bad if we're both girls, so i'm going to ask my mom if I can have a sex change!"
>you can guess how her mom reacted
>"my mom said no, so you have to try"
>what the flaming fuck is going on in your head dot jpeg
>Start becoming more academically focused and stop hanging out with her
>Stop being so anti-social and start making friends with well adjusted people who share similar interests as me
>Maria notices, becomes extremely jealous
>Starts sending people I know harassing messages, leaves strange voicemails on my cellphone
>Stop talking to her in hopes she'll go away
>out of nowhere she starts dating a friend of mine, "Jacob"
>Jacob had an "ex-girlfriend"
>Maria hated the ex
>Threatened to kill the ex
>Threw a chair at the ex when she attempted to sit at the Lunchtable as Jacob
>Spat in the ex's purse when she wasn't looking
>Pushed garbage through the sides of ex's locker
>attempted to leave pins on a chair she thought the ex would use
>Jacob got tired of this shit and tried to break it off with her
>SHE DID NOT TAKE IT WELL

>> No.7011387
File: 16 KB, 480x360, excellent.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7011379
go onnn....

>> No.7011388

>>7011364
>twilight
>junior high

so how old are you now?

>> No.7011389

>>7011379
>>7011379
cont.

>Threatened to kill him if he didn't get back with her
>Threatened to kill herself
>Sat behind the fence in his backyard and would stare at his bedroom window until his parents kicked her off the property
>Left creepy voicemails on their home phone
>Jacob's parents eventually contact her mom and tell her that if it doesn't stop they'll be pressing harassment charges
>For the next week Maria stops speaking to everyone in our friends group, doesn't sit by us, or come to the meetup spot
>We all think it's over
>Nope
>During lunchbreak approx 1.5 weeks later gets called to his homeroom teachers room
>Teacher says that Maria has told her about some disturbing things that he had done like "stealing Maria's panties from her gymbag" and "threatening to rape Maria"
>Teacher says that they're going to have to have a parent to parent conference due to the disturbing nature of the accusations
>Jacob has never done anything disobedient ever in his life, typical straight A student, teachers pet etc.
>Terrified that he's going to get suspended or worse
>Teacher leaves to go and call his parents
>Maria takes the opportunity to sneak into the room
>conversation along the lines of "do you love me now".. "no" occurs
>Maria is unhappy that her plan has failed
>Resolves to injure him
>Begins throwing desks and chairs at him
>All of the noise gathers a big commotion of students watching
>Teachers arrive
>"He attacked me!" claimed Maria

>> No.7011396

>>7007662
>yes...if I squint hard enough...

>> No.7011398

>>7011150
welp, I'm on the computer. give me a little while to type it out

>> No.7011399
File: 6 KB, 225x225, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7011389

>> No.7011400

>>7006996
that pic
i love you anon

>> No.7011402

>>7011388
I'm turning 20 this year. The first book came out in 2005 if I remember right. I was in junior high in '08 when the first movie came out which is when all the crazy hype started.

Continuing
>>7011389
>>7011389

>Teachers take Jacob to the principal
>He gets suspended
>We who have gathered around are sure he will get expelled too
>Over the next week many students are called to the office to testify as to what they saw
>Parents of both Maria and Jacob get involved
>One day Jacob shows up to school
>"they finally believed me once my parents told them what happened!!"
>"so what happened to Maria" we inquire
>He doesn't know
>She stops coming to school
>Doesn't contact anybody in the group
>Rest of highschool passes smoothly

but then

>Graduation
>Friend group excited at the banquet, posing for pictures
>"hey guys me too!"
>it's Maria
>where have you been
>"I quit school for a while and now I'm taking online school!"
>why are you at our grad
>"The principle said it was okay"
>everybody awkwardly pretends that we're all on good terms
>her younger sister who came as her "date" apologizes profusely on behalf of her and her mom for what she did

nowadays she works at one of those shoddy piercing kiosks in the local mall and her mom kicked her out after she failed to get a diploma I'm told.

>> No.7011408

I wasn't really a weeaboo myself, I was more into being a scene kid than anything. I watched anime on adult swim and toonami so I knew some, but mainly it was just casual viewing.
I am very thankful I was never into yaoi, cosplaying or cons back then. I didn't even know what yaoi was back then.
I mainly watched weeb stuff like Death Note, Higurashi and Naruto.
However, I would still squee over Naruto fan flashes on New Grounds, memorize Inuyasha OPs and EDs, lust over the ugly Naruto wristbands they sold at Hot Topic and call Higurashi 'that weirdly random awesome gorey epic show !!11! XD'

>> No.7011409

>>7011075
yes I'm from Argentina, and my english sucks

>> No.7011413

>>7011388
Not that anon, but I read Twilight in middle school and am 20 now?

>> No.7011420

i was only weeb when i was young
i loved the dragonball series
i used to try to flex all my muscles to become super saiyan, didnt work ohwell
also sparred with my friends a bunch and would do the stupid turtle shell waves
watched yu gi oh and had a shit ton of cards but none of my friends wanted to learn the actual rules so i never really played and I entered a tourney once but got eliminated first round
enjoyed some naruto and one piece
i did the ninja hand things sometimes
almost got caught watching hentai a few times
i wasnt a harcore weeb, was probably more into vidya anyways

>> No.7011433
File: 17 KB, 414x349, wie9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I met a group of people through one of my friends in highschool
they turned out to be terrible.
here is the story of Heather.
>meet Heather, a girlfriend of one of my guy friends, she seems nice
>her friends are a bit weird
>just glad to make new friends
>she invites me over, asks me to bring an extra lolita dress to wear
ok, yeah, lolita dressup, sounds fun.
>go over
>she changes into lolita dress
>one of her guy friends starts freaking the hell out
>Heather is small and looks like a child that got slapped in the face with the worst end of puberty and all of the zits
>guy starts saying "oh heather! you are so kawaii! just like one of my sweet lolis in my hentais!"
>okay...
>guy starts screaming "I'm going to kidnap this sweet loli and bring her to my basement full of lolis for sex!"
>wtf
>go into basement
>why did I go into the basement
>fucking lolicon dude is in his boxers, along with the rest of his guy friends
>nope.jpg
>try to leave
>guy blocks the door
>they put on anime dance music
>shout "RAVE TIME!"
>all the guys start grinding up against eachother, Heather in the middle'
>start dry humping eachother and pretending to have sex
>they all think its hilarious
>its not
>its gay as shit
>why am I here
>why did I go in the basement
>why is my friend dating heather

>> No.7011442

>>7011433
I ended up just sitting on the computer for most of the time
>boxerguys walk up to me
>"GOD, DONT YOU HAVE A LIFE?'
>"JEEZ"
>"get off the computer and dance with us"
>insert most nervous laugh ever
>wait until my mother picks me up
>go the fuck home
a couple of months later
>friend calls (Rick, the one dating Heather)
>hey, my mom booked two hotel rooms for this big con, one for the girls, and one for the guys, you can take a friend and come with us, we can carpool, my mom will pay for food for us
oh shit yeah free room and food
>at con
>having fun
>see heather
>she's sitting in lap of lolicon dude, holding hands
>uhhh
>Heather goes "we're just friends silly! don't you ever do that with your friends!"
>"yeah I do that with my girl friends sometimes but we don't hold hands and do it as a jo-"
>Heather shouts at me "Well that's discrimination and sexism! we're just friends!"
>this is bullshit
>end of day
>walk back to hotel room
>Heather and Lolicon dude are in the bed together
>"we're just cuddling because we are friends!"
>bullshit meter hits maximum gage
>bullshit meter breaks
>bullshit meter flies into orbit
>what in the ever living fuck, Rick payed for her and Lolicon guy to come and now this shit
>what the fuck Rick doesn't deserve this shit
>ask lolicon dude to leave because I want to get changed
>lolicon says "you're an ugly fucking manface and you can't make me do shit"
what in the everliving fuck
>best friend to the rescue
>best friend comes in
>kicks him the hell out
>looks at Heather
>locks the door behind her

>> No.7011452
File: 1.57 MB, 300x200, superman reads the Daily Mail.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7011433
>>7011442

>> No.7011455
File: 50 KB, 500x498, c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7011442
>Heather's friend also in room
>all three of us tell Heather what she's doing is not ok.
>Heather insists they're just friends
>we tell Heather that best friends don't do that shit
>Heather loses her shit, calls me a bitch, calls my friend a cunt, and calls her friend a traitor, then runs to the boy's hotel room crying
>apperantly she said "we bullied her because her cosplay was cooler than ours and we were just jealous"
>guys let her room with her that night
>she sleeps inbetween Rick and Lolicon dude
>She cuddles both of them throughout the night and Rick has no idea. Lolicon dude is his close friend.
next day
>Rick, don't you think Heather and Lolicon dude are a bit.. close?
>"No, they just are all touchy-feely and she sits in his lap because they are friends"
>mfw
End of con
>Heather takes the cheating so far she has Lolicon dude move in with her "because that's what friends do"
>she confesses to Rick that she cheated on him
>Rick dumps her sorry ass on the spot
>she blames me for this because I was the one that called her out on cheating to her face
>She keys my mothers car
>goes apeshit
>has lolicon dude, boxerbros, and herself send me hatemail upon hatemail upon hatemail on facebook
>when they ran into me at college, they snatched my lolita wig off my head and stomped it into the dirt
>spreads rumours about me
>she lost a couple of her friends because of the crazy way she behaved
>blames me
>blames me

>> No.7011467

>>7011452
faggot

>> No.7011471

>>7011452
Why the fuck are you here? You just post reaction images like some god awful avatar fag, you probably don't even cosplay and you're a fat neckbeard who comes here to fap to lolita and cosplay pictures.

>> No.7011473

>>7011471
Shhh, don't joke about that, he actually is a fat neckbeard from /r9k/ who comes here from time to time and does just that.

The mods really do need to ban him though, he makes the board environment feel unsafe, knowing that there's some sexual deviant fapping to my sweet rori pics is just awful...

>> No.7011474
File: 18 KB, 442x466, crazy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7011455
Months later, at a con
>she follows me around
>follows me everywhere, even into booths with things I know she has no interest in
>try to ignore it
>socializing with some cool people
>we're getting real deep, talking about crazy bitches
>I bring up her
>suddenly Heather comes out of nowhere
>gets in my face
oh shit
>"YOU'RE A BITCH!"
>sassymodeactivated
>"what did you say? I couldn't hear you. are you trying to tell me YOU are a bitch?" I tell her
>she flicks me off
>"Fuck you!"
>I make a disgusted look
>"No thank you, you already fucked everyone else in town though"
>you can feel the rage coming from her pimple infested face
>people are laughing in the background
>she punches me in the boob
ohshitherewego.jpg
>she starts clawing at my face
>I push her away
>she tries to get up
>I kick her in the head
>boxerbros and lolicon dude run at me
>"How dare you touch her! she did nothing to you!"
>they hold me "don't touch me you fucking pedophile!" I shout
>Heather gets up
>pulls my hair, pulls a good clump out
>all while clawing at my eyes
>I can hear someone screaming for security
>thank god
>they pull her off of me
>they ask me what happened
>I break into tears
>shivering
>they bring me to the lobby
>I'm blubbering
>a couple of people ask me what's wrong, one dude gives me his pizza, another girl buys me a drink of water
>I start crying even more now
>I'm crying because they are so nice to me
>no one is ever nice to me, they are just horrible to me like Heather
>god why is no one nice to me
>go home, mother tells me to take pictures of my wounds in case Heather tries to take me to court for kicking her in the head
pic related, pic of my wounds that very night, face stinging, fresh blood, and tears.

>> No.7011486

>>7011474
Damn.

And I think that just about covers it.

>> No.7011493

>>7011486
>>7011474
I will bump into her at every con I attend in state, and I'm not sure what to do.
any suggestions as to what to do if she confronts me (physical or not) again?

>> No.7011494

>>7011474
>no one is ever nice to me, they are just horrible to me like Heather
>god why is no one nice to me
You had me until this.

>> No.7011496

>>7011493
You should have already taken out an AVO

>> No.7011498 [DELETED] 

>>7011493
if she bothers you, get a restraining order. Otherwise, either avoid her like the plague, or don't ever acknowledge her. Always know where security, or a "safe place" is, and if she tries to start anything, run to one of those places.

>> No.7011500

>>7011493
if she bothers you, get a restraining order. Otherwise, either avoid her like the plague, or don't ever acknowledge her. Always know where security, or a "safe place" is, and if she tries to start anything, run to one of those places.

Also, always stay with someone.

>> No.7011499

>>7011494
a lot of people are nice to me. just not many people I've met within the current city I reside.

>> No.7011506

>>7011500
thank you!
I was at a buddy at the time but they ran away like a bitch when things got heavy.
so maybe try to have multiple? after hearing this story my boyfriend told me that he will never let me go to a con without him.
and if she confronts me again
(its happened at a mall before, and I literally ran away)
I will get a restraining order.

>> No.7011548
File: 623 KB, 1280x720, 1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

dayum some of you have crazy stories.
my weeb phase was pretty tame, wore hot topic shit, was socially awkward, embarrassed myself on a few occasions but being honest it was the most fun time out of my life i think. (in a weird way)

>> No.7011727

bump.
anyone got any notable caps? how about the ones turned into manga?

>> No.7011748

>>7011063
LOL that made my night, thanks for sharing anon.

>> No.7011863

>Start clubbing at goth club in college town with best friend
>Meet girl named Wolfie
>That's really what she calls herself, everyone calls her this
>Whatever man, that's cool, we all have geeky surnames because edgy goth kids, was fun
>She dresses so weeby
>Has super ultra curly blue shoulderlength hair, was actually really cute because they were natural super tight ringlets, not frizzy hambeast shit
>She wasn't a hambeast, but was allegedly a former hambeast, lost like 100lbs, oh cool
>Her tits suffered the wrath
>Saggy sad sacks of defeat, not helped at all by the illfitting underbust corset she'd wear daily
>Constant rainbow legwear, fingerless gloves/armwarmers, LULRANDUM graphic T's, giant demonia boots regardless of occasion, huge rainbow tutus, fishnet fishnet fishnet
>She says and does the most obnoxious and lelrandumb shit. Randomly does shit like "NOODLE ARMS LOLOLOLOL" she will flail her arms wildly and literally phonetically say 'lole lole lole lole" instead of laughing when she's not getting enough attention
>OMG SQUEEEEE
>HAHAHA IM A PANDAAAAA
>KAWAIIII
>would call herself the ~*number one invader zim fan*~
>actually we both went to anime con in same group of friends, I end up recognizing the fucking voice actor for GIR from Invader Zim (just fucking chilling in the artist alley with this girl at her booth for no reason) have a bit of a fangasm, etc
>She comes up to that booth he was at and looks at all the shit the girl's art is
>OMG UR STYLE IS SO INVADER ZIM LIKE, LOL I AM THE BIGGEST FAN, SERIOUSLY I SWEAR NO ONE KNOWS INVADER ZIM LIKE ME
>Look over at GIR voice actor, he looks at me, our glances exchanged were priceless.
>Was a great day

I moved out of state, and my best friend told me she's a fucking idiot. Mooches, no respect for roommates, buys a guinea pig instead of rent, doesn't clean cage, stinks, no responsibility, etc.

>> No.7011932

>>7011364

Oh god, that reminds me.
>Be 12, best friend 'Raven-chan' is 13
>Raven-chan begins to believe that she is a vampire because Anne Rice.
>Raven-chan meets guy on internet. 'Vamp-kun'.
>Vamp-kun is a 35 year old, 6'5" black man who is trying to make a career in erotic fiction. He lives in downtown Cleveland and has filed his teeth into 'fangs', permanently wears white contacts.
>Raven-chan is smitten, gets him to write for her, shares it with me
>She tells Vamp-kun that she's into blood letting, knives, etc
>We're home alone one night at her house.
>She calls Vamp-kun and tells me tonight's the night, she's going to be with him and they're going to do bloodplay, that I should sleep downstairs tonight
>Invites Vamp-kun to her house. Goes upstairs to get ready.
>Freak the fuck out
>Vamp-kun pulls up in car while Raven-chan is getting ready
>Head outside to meet this huge fucking man, who is holding a decorative knife and coming to the door.
>Scaredest I've ever been
>Look, she's 13... You gotta go man.
>Vamp-kun stares at me with his white eyes
> ...."hey look you one good nigga, u know that? good motherfuckin' friend."
>gives me a handshake
> "look u take care of her ok, don't trip 'bout me or nothin' i'll disappear, won't blame you at all."
>he leaves
>she cries all night because he didn't show up
>they never talk again

>> No.7011946
File: 29 KB, 500x276, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7011932

>> No.7011966

>>7011932
This is almost identical to a story about a girl I was friends with and a giant goth vamp black man. Same ages and shit. Except he didn't turn out to be bro-tier and lay off the kiddy fiddling.

His name was Kenny, and he was a compulsive liar. You know, the whole identical twin brother and would show up to hang out as said twin brother. He was a real lyfe vampyre guis and he would go feed in the night. Had two kids and didn't care that most of the girls he fucked were the same age, if not YOUNGER THAN HIS FUCKING CHILDREN.

Seriously, he is a total fuck up.

>> No.7011981
File: 193 KB, 500x428, 5079134459_18e4784779.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

be a drunken adult hanging out at a famous comic book company's booth.

some old Chinese transvestite hits on me thinking i'm famous because i'm sitting next to actual famous people.

tell toothless drag queen i'm not famous after me and celeb troll it.

pic related: it's the old chinese guy.

>> No.7011999

Anyone want to hear the tale of Lathos the Lesbian?

>> No.7012001

>>7011999
oh me me me

>> No.7012010

>>7012001

Gimme a second, my shift keys are broken.

>> No.7012021

>>7012001

I'm not even sure how to properly write down five years of bullshit, but here's the bits I can remember.

> be me, fourteen
> fat-ass, acne, low self-esteem
> friend of mine tells me to show up at lunch ready to meet a 'romantic, sweet guy'
> fucking fell for it

> guy is mega scrawny, oily, acne out the ass
> let's call him Lathos
> fucking fell for it

> "So I'm not normal, anon."
> okay
> "I have split personalities."
> you and every teenage faggot ever
> "Her name is Sarah, wanna meet her?"
> fuck no, I don't want to watch your awful acting
> fine, I'll watch your awful acting

> go to Lathos's house once a week
> anime posters everywhere, mostly lolicon
> lets 'Sarah' talk to me every time I'm there

> 'Sarah' is apparently a dead lesbian woman
> Lathos is apparently half-vampire
> Lathos's father apparently bound 'Sarah' to Lathos
> don't want to upset Lathos
> smile and nod

Here's some highlights of Lathos's many charms.

> Lathos uses 'Sarah' to coerce lesbians into sending him nudes
> Lathos wants to get a sex change so he and 'Sarah' can merge and become 'Amelia'
> Lathos cheated on me for five years using 'Sarah'

> Lathos would go two weeks at a time without showering
> Lathos would cry because his cross-dressing wasn't 'cute' enough

> Lathos would ask me if he can tell neighbors that I'm is little sister, because 'incest is kawaii, nya?'

> Lathos had no job
> Lathos would log 50+ hours a week in WoW
> if you send nudes to a woman named 'Valcana' in WoW, there's a big chance Lathos is still fapping to them

After five years, I dumped his ass. I'm only sorry it took me that long.

Don't be me, kids.

>> No.7012026

>>7007662
>pic
weeawaifu.jpg

>> No.7012288

>>7011455
Is this the Kate story?

>> No.7012296
File: 1.74 MB, 177x150, 1362708508430.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7012021
>Lathos
That always gets to me. I'm sorry about all that, but it's fucking hilarious.

>be 19
>friends want to go to some goth nightclub
>whatever
>go, friend meets this guy Skelo
>Skelo is apparently a true vampire
>is actually some latino guy that wears a top hat and platform boots
>fast forward a year later, friend is dating Skelo
>brings him to a mutual friend's birthday party
>Skelo shows up in his usual weird outfit, top hat and platform boots included
>has a fucking eye drawn on his forehead with makeup and glitter
>sits in the basement most of the party eating chicken wings because "there's no blood"

>> No.7012298

>>7011143
more?!

>> No.7012306

>>7011932
Looks like Vamp-Kun would have been a better friend than Raven-Chan.

I wish more people here wrote like you, with a sense of timing. So many stories here are needlessly long.

>> No.7012307

>>7011474
I gotta hand it to you, Anon, I would've moved at this point.

Changed my name, stopped using Facebook, all of that.

The best advice I can give is to stop saying which cons you're going to on Facebook or other social networks.

>> No.7012309

>>7007945
Yeah, and hip hop and violent tv shows magically make children beat each other up and use drugs.

Kids/teenagers are obnoxious and loud in general. I've seen a lot of mallrat generic prep girls being both and they're not into anime.

>> No.7012312
File: 98 KB, 339x339, 1351847393635.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7012296
So this is where everyone's favorite shitposter goes to hide.

>> No.7012313

>>7011474
>>"YOU'RE A BITCH!"
>>sassymodeactivated
>>"what did you say? I couldn't hear you. are you trying to tell me YOU are a bitch?" I tell her
>>she flicks me off
>>"Fuck you!"

Women, so talented with words.

>> No.7012321

>Be from /a/
>Get linked to /cgl/
>Actually click the link for once
>See this thread

Jesus christ, how can you faggots say you are NOT normalfags? It hurts to read everything you write. Why can't everyone of you just die.

>> No.7012328

>>7012321
Did you even read the thread?
Go away, /a/. You're like the biggest normalfags on 4chan.

>> No.7012341

>>7012321
I wouldn't call cosplayers normalfags since they are just an alternate version of furries

>> No.7012345
File: 65 KB, 311x416, 1368476432529.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

All right, I shall tell you the tale of a girl from my local comm. Let's call her Mai in honor of her weebness and because I can't remember her real name as this happened a few years ago.

>So Mai hangs around the cosplay community and constantly talks about how awesome of a cosplayer she is
>She claims to be working on 50 suits (yes fucking 50) and she's reaaallly busy with them guise!! XDD
>She's apparently also a master seamstress.
>Only thing is that Mai has done only 2 suits that anyone knows of and they're both extremely ghetto tier, a wig and closet clothes such as Misa from Death Note
>Mai also has a obsession with vocaloid cosplay, she has a public photo folder for "fail" Vocaloid cosplay she has found and constantly criticizes other Vocaloid cosplayers for even the slightest flaws
>She claims that the Miku cosplay she's working on is going to be the best ever and she's already spent over $1000 on it
>No WIP pictures at all
>She always cancels every con she was supposed to visit with her AWESOME COSPLAY a few days beforehand due to "work shifts"
>cont.

>> No.7012347

>>7012328
>You're like the biggest normalfags on 4chan.
You can't be serious.
>>7012341
>I wouldn't call cosplayers normalfags since they are just an alternate version of furries
No, you guys actually believe that.

>> No.7012351

>>7012321
We're not accepted by regular society, but are too normal to accept wolfaboos, stalkers, and possible serial killers.

And frankly, we don't see anything wrong about the last part.

>> No.7012354

>>7012341
Nice try.

>> No.7012355

>>7011493
>physical
WHAT FUCKING CONS DO YOU GO TO ANON?
TELL ME
TELL ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>> No.7012356
File: 59 KB, 300x430, 130131photogallery-james-franco1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be 14
>love yaoi
>bring yaoi and shounen ai shit to middle school to read in the cafeteria to avoid social interaction
>would also draw magic knight rayearth fanart in class

Did I get made fun of? Nope! My friends were all colossal weeaboos so I was the most normal one.
I had one friend who was so obsessed with inuyasha that she'd pretend to be some mary sue self insert character all the time and bite people. Other friend was mall goth x1000 who "totally owns the realistic anime art style NO STEALING."

>> No.7012358

>>7012351
You also cosplay as Naruto and the rest of the normalfag shit requently plus have attentionwhore here that you whorship. Go die normalfag.

>> No.7012362

>>7012347
>You can't be serious
I am. You all pretend to be these NEETs that no one understands, but half of you are /v/ and/or /b/ crossboarders. Now leave.

>> No.7012363

>>7012345 cont.

>Mai also claims that she looks ttly azn omg ppl always think I'm azn!!! XD, I can't remember if she actually told people that she has Japanese heritage or some shit, but she used a japanese name (something like Maiko Kojida) as her real name
>Her photo gallery is full of ridiculously overshopped photos which feature like 10% of her original face and 90% of azn shoop, like worse than what you'd find in a purikura booth photo
>They look absolutely nothing like her in real life in which she looks like a ordinary white girl
>So she's a compulsive liar and she has a public site where she makes fun of vocaloid cosplayers with her friends
>She pisses off the cosplay community
>cont.

>> No.7012366

>>7012358
Look, I know you're board hopping and all but you should probably lurk a little more before you post.

That or you're trolling.

>> No.7012368

>>7012358
Also, we might die, but so will you, because guess what?

You're pretty normal yourself, bruh.

>> No.7012370

>>7012021
so....what were some other charms that you just...had to date him?

>> No.7012371

>>7012366
shit, look at me posting it in the wrong field.

>> No.7012376

>>7012366
no anon-chan, theyre talking out of their ass bcz "ohhurr i tld grls on ceeg that theyz not troo fanz.". just ignore them/zhim/zher/he/she/it/what

>> No.7012379
File: 24 KB, 404x267, 1368375676360.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7012345
>>7012363 cont.

I looked into it and apparently she did tell some people she knew online that she's Japanese. But moving on...

>One day Mai finally uploads a photo of her new costume without any WIP pictures beforehand
>Something looks really fucking off in this photo
>People ask her if she's shopped the photo in which she replies that she only tuned the contrast nothing more hee heexDD
>Some swallow it up and claim that she's the best ever omg you look so good
>But actually, it finally turns out that she has actually shopped the photo. Not only shopped like her face to be more azn or anything, no..
>And I'm totally fucking serious with this paragraph: She took a Japanese cosplayer's photo, edited some little details, whited the background and put bits and piece of her own face and wig in the photo, uploaded it to her gallery and claimed it's her newest costume.
>She edited her face in another cosplayer's photo and claimed it's her newest costume and took all the praises in
>Shit goes down when she's found out and presented the evidence, she deletes everything she has online as fast as possible and disappears forever

And that's the short, sweet story of Mai the weeaboo. At least it had a happy ending.

>> No.7012385

>>7012379
Sounds hilarious. Any pics saved?

>> No.7012389

>>7012355
should I say? I'm scared people will know who I am.
my only advice is stay the fuck away from the deepsouth.
I've had nothing but negative experiences here.
>boyfriend's parents tell me they don't support interacial relationships and they will set there attack dog on me if they see me with their son
>Teacher in High School tells me Anime is the "devils art", takes all of my drawings, manga, and throws them away-even takes my paper so I can't "summon demons through anime"
>after school a mother rolled down her window to tell me I was going to hell for liking anime
>in car with a friend and her mom, see two little muslim girls waiting for the bus "I can't believe theres maslams in MY neighborhood! disgusting! The police should watch over these girls at all times! I'm scared they will bomb my house!"
>driving
>see "vote no nig" anti obama stickers
I'm desperately trying to move

>> No.7012397

>>7012389
Ohhh, anon, how deep are we talking? I'm in AL, and go to GA cons, so I can totally fuck a weeb up for you.

>> No.7012398

>>7012351
This, so much this

>>7012389
I almost threw up reading that, what the fuck is wrong with people sometimes?

>> No.7012401

>>7012389
Wow your place sounds like hell.

When you do move, don't tell anybody where you're going. Not even on Facebook. I have no doubts that stupid cunt will try and follow you.

>> No.7012432

>>7012397
TN-I forgot to mention that the KKK marched downtown in uniform as well this year.
With all the negative interaction I get from people, sometimes I wonder if I'm crazy.
but if the Norm is people like that I'd rather be crazy if that's considered sane. Hopefully moving out by next year. I'm actually looking for a place with a great lolita community. sounds silly, I know.

>> No.7012444

>>7012379
>shooped her face on another girl's body
I wish I could see this

>> No.7012447

>>7012432
Fuck, really? What part? I'm from Chattanooga, and visit several times a year, and I've never heard of this madness. Chatt is fairly diverse, too, as far as the South goes. I love my home state, so it blows that you got caught in the shitter.

>> No.7012451

>>7012432
Wow, wtf how small is your town? Even in GA we don't get that much bullshit.

>> No.7012460
File: 17 KB, 350x246, 140db2d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7012385
>>7012444
I found the proof, it's in quite a crappy resolution but her edit's on the left, the original is on the right. I'll try to see if I'll find any of her other cosplay pictures.

>> No.7012472

>>7012451
>>7012447
its a large city close to the Mississippi border. is anyone here from Mississippi? are they all as crazy as what I've seen?
being in the bible belt is strange. theres five churches within the mile where I live, and 3 on my street (in the suburbs) alone.
Its so weird that people think anime is the ultimate evil.
The daughter of the lady that told me I was going to hell for liking anime blamed me for her daughter's weeabooism (she was a weeb before I met her)
this girl threw books at me in class, flashed her tits to the other students, made out in the back of the class, and never got in trouble, hell, she even wore an itachi cloak to class. and another student who wore a different spiderman tshirt every day and was as full of himself as vic mangina himself, would tell girls they were kawaii, squeeze their boobs, or STICK HIS HANDS DOWN THEIR FUCKING PANTS WITHOUT WARNING-never did this to me-wouldn't get in trouble, yet I recieved a one week suspension for bringing a nendoriod of L to class to display in my locker.
their excuse? I told my friends that L was attractive, the teachers freaked out and said "that figure is childlike! you must be a peedo-file." they went into my purse, took it away, and also took my ipod shuffle (which I never got back) not to mention that they banned me from talking to the middleschoolers because I was a "pedophile" at the age of 14 that lusted after "childlike annie-may characters"
my parents pulled me out of that school after a year.
I'm still bitter.

>> No.7012481

>>7012472
I guess it just depends on the city you live in down here. There's a crazy amount of churches where I live in GA. I personally went to a Christian school and there was so many weebs there. No one cared.
My own mother is also really religious not batshit crazy though, and she likes anime.
I think it's mostly their racism towards you though. I've also gotten into trouble for really retarded things because i'm not white.

>> No.7012485

>>7012481
Oh and if you ever come to cons here in Atlanta and she follows you I'll also fuck someone up for you.
It really pisses me off that two guys were holding you back while she harassed you.
We can form an offical Lolita gang.

>> No.7012499

>>7012485
how is the atlanta lolita community?
goodness I've only seen nice people from there so far, I'm really interested in going to AWA again

>> No.7012504

>>7012370

I'm trying to think of one.

He was single. That's literally the only reason I could think of for dating him.

Granted, the only reason I stuck with him so long is because I fell in love with his family. They were some of the nicest people I've ever met.

>> No.7012512

>>7012504
I dated someone crazy crazy too. you aren't alone.
I did it because I was never asked before, and his family was some of the nicest people I've ever met-in fact, they were more upset that I broke up with him than he was. I'll miss them, but their crazy neckbeard son was not worth it.

>> No.7012519

>>7011420
Did you know a guy in france died trying to become a super saiyan? Guy had an attack after flexing for like 30 minutes. Too much pressure, a vein in his brain blew up or something.

>> No.7012523

>>7012519
Bullshit

>> No.7012530

>>7012504
>>7012512

Can't help but think the families were going out of their way since they realize that their son is the bottom of the barrel.

>> No.7012585

>>7012321
I mostly browse /a/ and only go on /cgl/ for these threads. Stop being tsundere and embrace it bitch.

>> No.7012600

>>7012523
Pretty sure it was on the news though, I'll try and dig it up

>> No.7012605

>>7012523
>>7012600
There http://www.legorafi.fr/2013/06/26/a-29-ans-un-fan-de-dragon-ball-tente-de-se-transformer-en-super-saiyan-et-meurt-dune-rupture-danevrisme/ it's in french though, but yeah , dude's mom was on the news too.

>> No.7012617

>>7007945
Anime is usually liked by kids who are already outcasts/otherwise weird, and are trying hard to be accepted and have friends. So all it takes is one or two kids trying to act like the omg so random characters, and soon everyone does it.

>> No.7012639

>>7011966
How old is this Kenny? Because I definitely went to school with a big black vamp dude named Kenny and my friend would insist on having him be our ride to the goth bar (once we were old enough to go) even though his car was gross and reeked and he put off the rapey vibes like crazy. Also he once stole the collar and chain I had,put it on and wouldn't give it back unless I let him call me mistress (I'm sub and was trying to put collar on myself).

>> No.7012688

>>7007655
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eXlGbt6M_Y

He mentioned playing Terrorcore, so here's a nice, happy track for reference.

>> No.7012754

>>7012499
I don't live in Atlanta so I'm not apart of their comm.
I live a couple of hours away but have been going to cons up there for a while now. Everyone I've ever met has been cool. Atlanta is a pretty diverse city in the south, but I'm sure there are some openly racist people at cons even though I've never encontered one myself.

>> No.7013047

moar

>> No.7013057

>be weeb in middle school
>everyone knows it
>don't care, act full retard (ex. wearing cat ears)
>start to get out of weeb phase in 7th grade
>studying volcanoes and tectonic plates in science class
>before we begin discussion on Mt.Fuji, teacher points me out
>"Well Anon, you're gonna love this part. Today we're studying Mt.Fuji, which is in Japan, a place Anon seems to love!"
>goes on to ask me questions about Japan and make my reputation even more horrible than it already was

One of the worst days of my prepubescent life.

>> No.7013056
File: 540 KB, 900x583, laughing_thrax_by_darkoverlord13-d3daw58.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7012460
Now this is some amazing shooping skills, desu ne?
LEL, she's a hot mess!!

>> No.7013744

>>7013057
Almost same thing happend to me. Thankfully I've read a bit up on Japan and could pull of an improvised presentation. So it was not that bad.

>> No.7014578
File: 193 KB, 1024x768, 1372650812401.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Wont go into too much about one bad Weeaboo I knew.
Now from the looks she wasn't bad because of the anime but because she was just total white trash and her family were all just shitty people.
I've been forced to go to her house several times and her family is just the definition of white trash.
She had the nickname Anime for some reason. When I first started interacting with her I was a lone anime fan with no other anime viewing friends so when I started a new school after moving and saw Anime on her bag I was happy to see another fellow fan. Too bad she didnt have Anime written on her bag to show she was a fan but to say her nickname.
Of course all she did was read a few Mangas and watch only a handful of anime. Was disappointed that even though I found a fellow anime fan they had only watched like 30 anime tops. She had no idea about any of the shows I would want to talk about.
She was probably the most poisonous person for the anime community since she'd convert her friends into weird goth weeaboos when none of them were really into anime all that much.

We had a good anime club going on at my school and the first year I was there we had a hard core anime fan as the president so I always had someone else to talk anime with. But after he left I was left as the president since I was the last huge anime fan left in the club and since she was loud and bossy she was made the vice president of the club.

Despite her insane weeaboo behavior it was nice to have her around to get peoples attention. But fuck did she scare off potential club members. I knew some anime fans in the school that would hide their power levels and they wouldn't go because they'd assume it was just a club of people like the vice pres. Too bad aside for her and like 2-3 other people everyone in the club was really nice and not crazy as fuck.

Hate weeaboos.
They make anime fans look bad.

>> No.7014689
File: 10 KB, 480x360, YAPPAPI.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7011162

>I start to understand how Sakurai got inspired for Kirby

My sides are in the enclosed pool area

>> No.7014696

>>7007632
Hm, link me to some J-Core?

>> No.7016955

I have vowed to never go to a con until I lose my virginity.

>> No.7016978

Sorta a weeaboo story?

>Had an acquaintance in high school
>She cosplayed every Friday
>She didn't give a damn what other people thought
>Every Friday she'd be in costume, or most of a costume
>Not annoying at all, never was crazy or wild or loud, never shoved her interests down people's throats, it was just something she did
>People made fun of her
>She did not seem to give a single fuck about that
>I actually thought she was pretty cool

>> No.7016993

>>7016978
Are you from northeast ohio?

>> No.7017077

>>7016978
I had the same experience
She called it "Feline Friday"

>> No.7017298

>>7012472
Girl. Mississippi is the worst. I've been living here for a bit over a year and it is an awful place to live. I can't say much about weeaboos since the only socializing I really do is at a small Cosmetology school, but I will say that these people are the most judgmental people I have ever met. Don't even get me started on how dangerous it is here. In Jackson, there's a mall with no stores in it. There's a DMV area and maybe two ghetto shops and a quarter of a food court. Everyone there just sits and socializes, shootings at that mall just about every month. Racism is horrid as well. In my town, we have a "black" and "white" school. I'm not even exaggerating. There is a "black" and a "white" florist. I cannot wait to move away.

>> No.7018434

>>7017298
I know what you mean. there is a "white" school literally around the corner from me which I've been denied entry to because I live in a different town. they have let other people from my city in, a couple who I actually know. and those 2 people happened to be white. its just.. sort of suspicious. I ended up going to a private high school instead of the "black" highschool because it was too far away-plus my parents felt it was unsafe.

are you by olivebranch by any chance? I'm on the border of Mississippi so there is some chance we could be close.

>> No.7018478

>>7012389
Huh. I like in Texas, and we get none of this wheere I'm at (Houston). Where are YOU?

>> No.7018491

>In 9th grade theater
>Meet Devin
>Devin is crazy webb
>No one likes her. I feel bad and help her out
>Loud
>Starts wearing cat ears and a tail
>Everything is kawaii
>Begins dating my best friend
>She was loose and he was horny
>They go missing. Go find them
>Find in prop closet
>She's blowing him, but she's naked
>SO much hair
>Burned in my head

Thankfully, she was too poor for cons

>Be in 11th grade
>Never does anything in AP hist
>Teacher and I are bros
>He asks me to help out
>I try
>She insists nothing is wrong
>I tell teacher
>No more Devin

>> No.7018496

>>7018491
the second part of your story makes no sense to me. Mind being specific?
because all I got from that was that you found some weeaboo chick blowing your manwhore of a friend in the closet, and you were friends with your AP history teacher.
where the fuck did
>No more Devin
come into play? what did you tell him? gurl, add details-we can't read your mind!

>> No.7018591

>>7018434
I'm actually in central Mississippi, Yazoo City. I think I've heard about Olive Branch, though. Isn't there a small lolita community there?

>> No.7018636

>>7016993

I am.

do I know you

>> No.7018732

>>7018478
>deep south
>texas

I don't think you know what the deep south is, but texas is not included. Maybe parts of east texas, but even then the state as a whole is not considered a part of the deep south.

Deep south states are Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia, Alabama and the Carolinas

>> No.7018759

>>7012021

>Lathos

What

Lathos in Greek is Λάθος, which means mistake too.

>> No.7019081

>>7018636
Probably not, but i know the girl youre talking about. Crazy ass germany-sounding last name right?(trying to aviod giving away identities, you know the drill)

>> No.7020825
File: 565 KB, 798x708, princesses of cgl.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

any tumblraboo stories? superwholock, john green girls, whatever

>> No.7020881

>>7012362
if you wanna get buttraged over "normalfags" just try going to /fa/.

>> No.7020887

>>7020886
asherbee

>> No.7020886

>>7020825
I only recognize 3/4, who is fatty Homestuck?

>> No.7020907

>>7020887
who is the purple haired fat one?

>> No.7020911

>>7020825
kotakoti should have a fatter face for accuracy's sake.

>> No.7020940

>>7020907
pxyteri

>> No.7020968

>>7020825
I don't have a story, but oh man, is it fun to see tumblraboos in public. I know girls who have purses covered in Superwholock Avengers pins, and dress like "hipsters" and whatnot. It's most of the funniness of a weeaboo, with almost none of the 2nd-hand embarrassment.

>> No.7021093

>>7020825
here's one
>last year, local con
>its around the time when the whole "chic fil a against gays" thing happened
>actually autistic roomie tells me
>"IM HUNGRY! DRIVE ME TO CHICK FIL A!!"
>suddenly two chicks stop in their tracks
>turn to lecture me and my roomate about the evils of chick fil a
>roomate tells them she gives no fucks and just wants chicken
>thw socialjustice intensifies
>the girls are following us around, lecturing us
>christ, fuck off
>autistic roomate starts doing this obnoxious moan she does when she doesn't get her way
>girls still lecturing us, even though I told them to calm their tits, I'm not going to chick fil a
>Roomate whining and moaning
>real life SJWs being obnoxious
>tell the both of them:
>"SHUT UP! NO ONE IS GOING TO CHICK FIL A!"
> roomate moans
>real life sjw about to give another lecture
>glare the both of them down
>the look in my eyes probably made it clear that I would have no problem killing all three of them on the spot
>go to mcdonalds
peopla are like this in real life

>> No.7021581

>>7011162
Beautiful 10/10

>> No.7021616

>>7011388

I'm 21 and Twilight came out during my final year of middle school.

>> No.7021619

when meeting a new person, ask if they like fedoras. if they say they love them that's your ticket to nope out of that potential friendship.
crisis averted.

>> No.7021626

>>7011932
..and your story reminds me of a (non weeb) story.

>Be 15
>"Becky" is one of my few friends
>She gets really into world of warcraft
>Tells me it's the first time in her life she feels like she belongs somewhere
>Joins a guild befriends some 28 y/o guy
>They exchange numbers
>Becky excitedly comes to school trying show me and our other friends the dick pics he sent
>Says she in love with the guy and wants to meet him in person
>The guy agrees to come meet her
>Drives 400+ miles to her house while her parents are on Vacation
>They fuck he goes home and stops speaking to her completely
>Deletes Becky off facebook, ignores her messages and apparently stops playing WoW
>A few months later she's worried about a rash she has on her crotch
>The dude gave her herpes AND chlamydia

I had no idea how to be the comfort friend at all that time

>> No.7021635

>>7021626
Woah...

That's actually a really sad story. What an asshole.

If I had an STD, I'd at least fucking warn people. Any idea as to how she's holdin' out now?

>> No.7021649

>>7021635
After the incident it was pretty rough for her but over time she gradually got better.

We're still friends (story is from six years ago) and she's doing pretty good I think. Got herself a degree and has a steady boyfriend.

>> No.7021677

Not much of a weeaboo story but the dude was a total weeab.

>This dude gets dragged along to a little hangout/party we're having by our other friend. We'll call him Haku because that's what this fucker insists on being called. No one in our group really likes him because he apparently doesn't act much different from his narutard self in highschool. mind you we're all like 22-23 at this point

There was a lot of weeabouy shit he did during the party. My two faves:
>decide we don't have enough liquor so part way through the night we decide to hit up the nearest liquor store
>i'm driving so I call out for requests and money
>Haku pipes up "Anon! I wanna get sake! have you ever had it?"
>wtf sake? are you fucking kidding me?"Uh...no. It doesn't look like something i'd care to drink"
>"Oh well you should try it!" proceeds to give me a 10 minute lecture on why sake is so good and how to drink it "We should get some the store!" fuck he prolly wants to come with on the run too. goddamnit
>"Do they even sell that? What kind do you even want? You got any cash?"
>"Uuuuuuh....no?"
> "Then fuck no. I'm not buying that shit"
He wanted me to buy him sake for a party with a bunch of vodka and beer. Well aren't you fucking special :^)

>Apparently sometime during the night the guys in our group think it's a good idea to go outside and wrestle
>Now all these guys are pretty big, strong dudes. Some do judo, are military, fit-bros, etc not to be taken lightly. Haku decides to challenge one of my military friends who insulted in the night for bugging one of friends (he seemed to be interested in her and even called her tsundere at one point) Haku is scrawny as shit
> Before his "battle" he sits down and starts to fucking meditate. He was trying to "focus his chakra".
> Military bro's like lol wtf?
> Haku decides he's ready and is sure he's gonna win
>Military bro just lays this dude on his ass with one move
>Haku just sulks away and everyone has a good fucking laugh

>> No.7021682

>>7021677
>He wanted me to buy him sake for a party with a bunch of vodka and beer. Well aren't you fucking special :^)

Are you retarded or something like that? If a friend wants sake for a party, well, why not, we'll buy sake. It's a drink, for the love of god. Some nights, I drink sake, apple cider, beer, vodka, wine, all before midnight. If you can't indulge that, you're a shit of a friend.

>Haku just sulks away and everyone has a good fucking laugh

It's called making an ass of himself while drunk. It happens to everybody, weeab or not.

>> No.7021683

>>7021677
more please

>> No.7021686

>>7021682
sake sucks ass. I'd rather drink vodka or beer with friends. He pretty much put himself before others from what anon is telling us. If everybody else is drinking vodka and would rather drink vodka other than sake then why the fuck buy sake. calm down

>> No.7021687

>>7021682
if he gave me money I would have gotten him sake, but he didn't so no I'm not paying out of pocket for this dude's sake which probably only he would drink. It was a "you give me money and ill buy whatever booze you want" kind of a liquor run.

No foul for making a fool out of yourself while drunk, but the whole meditation thing was out there

>> No.7021688

>>7021677
You kinda sound like a dick, really. He wanted a different kind of drink than the rest of you. Big fucking deal.

>> No.7021691

>>7021686
>i'm driving so I call out for requests and money

Anon was taking requests, so that's why. Seems like there was mutual dislike for this guy at that party though, so of course no one would be into his suggestion, even if it was good.

>> No.7021698
File: 1.37 MB, 640x360, 1370776739369.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7020825
Shouldn't PT be shorter when compared to the rest? IIRC, she's pretty short. I could be wrong since I don't know how tall Ashely is.

>> No.7021704

>>7021698
Kooter and Peetee only have like, a two inch difference between them (with koots standing around 5'4"). Not sure about asherbutt, but jnig is 5'7".

>> No.7021706

>>7012288

You know, I actually think it is the Kate story.
They are extremely similar.
God dammit anon, changing names won't help. It just makes you look stupid.

>> No.7021708

>>7020825
I've only ever heard of kotakoti and pyxiteri, though I didn't have any visuals for the latter. I know of kotakoti's dramu, but none of these others.

I just like that art, though. Who's is it?

>> No.7021796

>>7021706

It is the same story, look at the photo.

>> No.7021908

Not particularly shocking or fascinating, but just another story to keep this thread going. And alright, don't get me wrong, I do some weebish things sometimes, but...

>In college finally have a job that allows me enough to pay tuition and buy some fandomish stuff
>Living with some other girls, most are pretty cool
>Get in an order of anime, super excited, showing other roommates
>One roommate, Nel, scoffs and says, "Ugh, you're SUCH a weeaboo, Anon."
>Huh? Okay.
>Shortly after, she gets decides to train a dog with only Japanese commands.
>Oh… okay. Whatever.
>I have to do an art project about someone famous, I decide to use Shotarou Ishinomori (Cyborg 009, Kamen Rider, etc)
>Nel goes, "Seriously, Anon? WEEEEEEB."
>I take extra Japanese classes outside of college
>She laughs at how how much I adore "glorious Nippon."
>I actually just want to be able to read more manga, Japan can be cool, yeah, but any country can

It was a lot of weird little things. My favorite one though:
>Decide to sleep on a futon for practical purposes (it folds up during the day for more space in the room!)
>Nope, obviously I'm using it because I want to be Japanese
>Eventually she gets a futon too
>Alright, cool, they're pretty practical, right?
>She rushes into my room one night and shouts, "ANON! I figured out the BEST WAY TO SLEEP! The JAPANESE WAY!"
>What what what the fuck?
>Apparently the "Japanese Way" of sleeping is keeping your feet uncovered.

>> No.7022703

>>7011442
>>"we're just cuddling because we are friends!"
>>bullshit meter hits maximum gage
>>bullshit meter breaks
>>bullshit meter flies into orbit

I fucking lost it.

>> No.7024836

>>7007662
The cats.

>> No.7024993

>>7011999
>>7011999
killer trips mang

>> No.7025010

>visit Japan
>meet up with a friend who is studying there
>he is a major bro, shows up drunk to dinner
>order dinner
>hey friend can we have some sake with dinner? I want to try it, it's my last night in japan!
>...what are you anon, some kind of weeaboo faggot? beer for everyone!

>> No.7025309

>>7016955

Go to an anime convention and just lose your v-card there. Everyone's easy.

>> No.7025317

>>7020825

Please no. I'm going to a Sherlock con next week and want to remain ignorant until then.

>> No.7025332

>>7021093

God, I love chick-fil-a so much...So juicy..
The taste of many tears of angry people just enhances the flavor.
WHY MUST THEIR CHICKEN BE SO GOOD?

>> No.7025468

>>7011932
what a cool ass nigga.
No, but seriously. I respect that dude for not being a pedophile even if he was trying to save his own ass.

>> No.7025476

>>7012389
I'm from Texas and it isn't even that bad!! But I'm not from RURAL Texas. Close to Houston so it's pretty damn diverse.
And please do say.. I want to know where to AVOID!!

>> No.7025485

>>7016955
wat

>> No.7026334

>>7011402
Holy shit I think I know this girl, she used to touch my hair often and said she wanted to fuck me

>> No.7026675

Alright not so much a story, but here is some shit about my weeby friend
>Friend went to high school with, let’s call him Shen
>Before I got to know Shen he was just some random kid who would always be seen "anime running" (arms behind back) and wearing a trench coat around the school
>Went away for college, came back for a year, Shen was living in a house with some closer friends, Shen would eat a huge bowl of ramen everyday and make sure to clap his hands together say shout "itadakimasu" no matter what the meal or where he was
>Shen had some online handle that none of us ever got until he explained that each letter in it was the first initial of his favorite anime characters
>Shen got really good at free running, almost to a scary level, but still insisted that running with his arms behind his back was better
>Would always refer to people with kun or chan, sometimes even dono or sempai
>Was attempting to teach himself sword play by reading ruroni kenshi, proceeded to watch him get trounced by larpers or sca guys or something
>Dude grew his nails out a good 2 inches and filed them down to points, took him a good 2-3 years to admit he did it to make him look like sesshomaru from Inuyasha
>Not weab related but he would ride around town on a bike, no shoes or socks, or shirt or underwear, just pants
>Had crazy long jew fro hair
>Would keep moe ugu shit in his wallet

Now I will go on the record saying this bro of mine has a heart of gold and is a good guy, He finally got his shit together, got a hair cut put on some clothes and joined the armed forces and is doing some good stuff... Though he still sleeps with his waifu pillow

>> No.7026712

>>7021908
Beat up your roommate and send her a message from cgl for us:

"No u"

>> No.7026719

>>7026675
I want to hang out with this man. We could drink sake together with you, anon. Bros for life.

>> No.7026763

>>7026719
No joke he'd be down, and now that he's a weab with a job he buys stupid high end shit too

>> No.7026839
File: 16 KB, 205x181, 1_123125_2152319_2180454_2184359_080226_drink_meadtn.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7021682
No mead anon?

>> No.7026852

>>7026675
So any other military folk want to confirm this for me, I feel like the military is full of ex-weebs. God only knows I was one and I see little bits and pieces of leftover weeblyness all over.

Could just be because Air Force, but I've seen it with the Navy too.

>> No.7026972

>>7026852
I have an ex in the army right now. Used to be a major weeb. We'd roleplay in an MMO as cat people and he still says "meow". At least, he did when I last spoke to him.

>> No.7027822

>>7026852
I can confirm two friends in the army. One buys crap figures and the other hit the convention scenes.

>> No.7028019

>>7026852
"Das Heer" (Panzergrenadier) here, yeah, found out about a few Weebs. None where hardcore though (afaik). Mostly pretty good Anime Bros "Berserk? Fick ja Kamerad!".
But I met the total Weebs at my short time with the Luftwaffe, 2 Mechanic guys with Rainbowdash badges at their working uniforms (mechanic suite).
>"Fitting for our new Eurofightaaa! Haha!"
Nein.jpg

>> No.7028048

>>7026852

Air Force here.

Avionics is full of weebs and nerds in general

>> No.7028232
File: 1.86 MB, 1107x1120, Kawaii ~_^.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7028262

>>7028232
I hope this message gets through, my monitor is currently melting thanks

>> No.7028261

>>7011162
>She is gorgeous and I'm not just saying this because I had naruto-colored glasses on. She really did have a natural beauty about her.

desperate 2nd attempt white knight dweeb inc.

>> No.7028267

>>7028262
>not enjoying the milky chunky thighs of our queen and savior

blasphemer

>> No.7028272
File: 220 KB, 1117x675, FUCKING WHAT.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7028262

>> No.7028273

>>7028232
Weird, someone cosplaying a titan cosplaying all these other characters

>> No.7028281 [DELETED] 

>>7028272

>> No.7028286
File: 164 KB, 1024x768, teal.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7028272
Game on

>> No.7028352

>be in fourth grade, about 9/10 years old or so
>Everybody in class likes manga and animu
>I really like pokemon, play the games all the time and read the books and even really awfully subbed manga on sites back in the day.
>There's this one kid, DJ, who absolutely hates anything that's not an american cartoon
>Automatically hates pokemon and everything else
>Calls it gay
>Waiting on the stairs for parents to come get me cause Catholic school and not allowed to wait outside cause apparently that's unsafe(to this day I still don't get it)
>Sitting on stairs with DJ that day
>Tell myself I can make him like Pokemon
>Show him my book
>"GET THAT QUEER JAPANESE CRAP AWAY FROM ME!!"
>Throws my book down the stairs
>Really rustles my 9 year old jimmies
>Next day during the bathroom break we got during the morning I stand at the other urinal next to him
>Piss on his shoes
>Gets so butthurt and whines to his parents till he can transfer schools

Anywho, he actually came around on anime eventually.

>> No.7028368
File: 50 KB, 640x960, 531809_557200254325895_176896800_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7011433

>> No.7028377

>>7028272
>ze/zy/zo/zum
Fee, fi, fo, fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman.