[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 428 KB, 200x183, what is this crazy shit.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6959964 No.6959964 [Reply] [Original]

http://nerdbastards.com/2013/07/06/syfy-to-feature-cosplayers-in-their-new-reality-series-heroes-of-cosplay/

Oh god /cgl/ hold me.

>> No.6959980

>>6959964
Despite their supposed fame and prestige, I've only heard of two of these people, and one of them is Chloe Dykstra, who constantly makes me ask, "Who the fuck is this girl and why is she showing up in shows and interviews where she has no importance or relevance?"

>> No.6959993

>>6959980
I've only heard of Yaya on that list actually.
I wonder if all the characters they choose will be American and some weeaboo will throw a hissy

>> No.6960026

>>6959993
I don't think it's going to really be all that interesting, as far as shows go. They either go full bullshit reality tv show and force them to make costumes on a budget, with limited time, or/and with limited or unusual materials..

Or it's just going to be a lot of cosplayers sitting around while the b roll of them striking poses, being pretty, and walking around cons plays.. Then maybe they'll cut to them standing around their house going, "uhh.. so.. this is where I sew..."