[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 172 KB, 499x750, 1361210084226.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6915889 No.6915889 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /cgl/, I've always wondered: you know the conventions at the Anaheim Convention center?
How many of you guys have ever done day trips to disney land while in your cosplay?
Did they give you shit about it?

>> No.6915927

Costumes are generally not allowed apparel for anyone that isn't a kid. They don't want people thinking you're a park worker (yes, even if you aren't dressed as a Disney character). You'll be asked to change clothes or leave. It's a judgement call by each employee as to whether or not they'll call staff but all it takes is one to think you're over the line.

>> No.6915947

>>6915927
Have you ever gone during Halloween to get away with it? I saw a girl dressed up as Saber taking pictures, so I'm just wondering if people take their cosplays into disneyland. Or if the convention center nearby means they sort of expect them to show up.

>> No.6915948

>>6915947
Halloween is the only day you can really go in costume. Still can't go as Disney characters but everything else is usually okay. Again, up to staff about whether they want to can you but it's generally less strict.

>> No.6916008

>>6915948
I thought they had a whole thing about closing the parks early just to have everybody who bought the special trick of treat tickets.