[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 157 KB, 970x546, k-bigpic.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6903334 No.6903334[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I'm not sure whether this goes in /adv/ or here, but /adv/ is full of fedoras who hate women so I'll just post it here instead.

I know for a fact one of my male friends goes to cons purely to hook up with really young (think 13 or so) girls he meets online prior to the event.

I know this because when me and a couple of friends roomed with him, I caught him 'in the act'.

My question is, what the hell do I do? I've basically ignored it for over a year, but it's eating away at me, ever since I heard one of these girls had started cutting herself because he'd convinced her they were both 'in love'. But on the other side, he's still my friend and I'm scared about letting people know. Maybe just the con authorities?

For the record, if it wasn't obvious I'm a girl and he's 22.

>> No.6903335

why the fuck are you even friends with a rapist in the first place?

>> No.6903339

Uh, yeah, prepare to feel guilty for the rest of your life when he does make a move on a depressed girl.
You do know their pedo/ephebofiles preferred targets?
Someone once posted a link to online chat logs between a 13 yo girl with depression and a confirmed rapist somewhere once, too bad I didnt save it for you OP.

>> No.6903342

>>6903339
*they're
whoopz

>> No.6903340

>>6903335
OP's post says nothing about rape dude.

Sounds like a sleazy don juan type, but not a rapist.

>> No.6903343

Troll bait thread.

>> No.6903344

>Bitchy /cgl/ harlots in charge of taking care of younger girls at cons

Maybe if you spent less time competing for alpha attention you could keep a look out to ward off the creepers now and again?

>> No.6903345

>>6903340
No, its the implication of the high threat of it, particularly with an unstable girl who cuts. Its always the same story.

>> No.6903346

>>6903334
>I've basically ignored it for over a year
You're more uninvolved than you think you are.
A girl's psyche has already been damaged if she's cutting herself and is convinced that she's in love with a boy almost a decade her senior.
>scared about letting people know
Okay, why? You say it's eating away at you but you're unwilling to tell anyone that actually matters? And no, con 'authorities' don't matter. This should be reported to the girl's parents or police--and on that note: If you're not involved enough to know that girl's parents or not know enough details to make a report to police (which either way they would take seriously if they heard something about an adult fucking a young girl) then take a step back and look at this situation and if it really matters to you.
But
>implying you're not just using that pic with the body pillows to get an inflamed response from people
5/10

>> No.6903347

>>6903340
The age of consent is 16.

>> No.6903351

>>6903346
Ok, I really don't want to get into a long and protracted argument with people but let's just say he's been my friend for some time, and was a little more than that for a while too. So I'm scared about doing anything, he's not your typical creep, he's somewhat cute and comes across as more charming than anything else. He promised to stop doing it too and made me swear not to tell.

>implying you're not just using that pic with the body pillows to get an inflamed response from people

Just found it on iO9

>> No.6903352

>>6903344
Can't disagree with this.

Dude has a point.

Makes me think that maybe sometimes "overprotective" fathers are actually worthwhile and important for some girls.

>> No.6903354

>>6903351
Well your 'friend for some time' is fucking little girls and making them cut themselves. Does that sound like a friend you'd like to be associated with?

Who the fuck cares what you promised to him, he's doing something illegal and being a creep. And you're being manipulated just like that little girl.
>he's cute and charming~
>he made me swear not to tell anyone that he's committing statutory
Uh huh. Sounds like a nice guy.

>> No.6903355

>>6903354
My point is that I believed he'd stop doing it, and do still believe that.

>> No.6903357

I suggest you read CaptainAwkward.com, particularly posts #322, #323, #324. It's sort of an online advice column for geeks and weird people and it's really good at dealing with awkward, uncomfortable situations, hence the name.

>> No.6903359

>>6903355
Well if this is what you believe then what advice can we possibly give you?
You won't tell anybody about what he's doing, he's probably not going to stop even if he says so to your face, and meanwhile all of that doesn't matter because a young girl is already damaged by the situation.

>> No.6903360

>>6903351
>he's not your typical creep
>he's somewhat cute and comes across as more charming than anything else

Have you ever considered that he's a legit socio/psychopath? There's more of them out there than you might think, and most of them aren't violent axe-murderers or anything. The thing about sociopaths is that they're so very charming and sweet and nobody minds that they're trampling all over other people until it's too late and they've gone too far.

>> No.6903364

Is there an email or similar I can contact you at OP? I was in a relationship with someone who had these tendencies and would like to give you some insight, but I want to show who I was involved with etc (he was on the news for what he eventually did) and don't want to post that info ITT. If not I understand! But I definitely know what you're going through. ):

>> No.6903374

>>6903359

Alright, not disagreeing with you here, and not agreeing with OP.

But why don't you look out for young girls at cons?

A lot of you have a protective instinct. So do it.

>> No.6903378

>>6903374
Why do you keep shit posting year after year OP? Are you really this tedious?

>> No.6903375

>>6903364
Hey anon. I'll create a throwaway email in about an hour or so, I have to go and make lunch.

>> No.6903376

>>6903375
Sure, I'll keep checking back.

>> No.6903380

>>6903374
How do you know that I don't?
If I saw some older man trying to pick off some young girl at a con I'd say something. Plus, generally most cons *require* a parent or guardian to accompany people under the age of 16.
So my next question would be what's a 13 year old girl doing by herself, going completely unchecked into a hotel room with another guy?

>> No.6903381

You should just tell his damn parents if he still lives with them.

>> No.6903383

>>6903378
...And ignore this guy, he thinks everyone on /cgl/ is a tripfag he's obsessed with.

>> No.6903384

>>6903380
He can't know. The whole point of that post was to piss people off like this entire thread.

>> No.6903386

>>6903376
>>6903364
Don't bother. He's full of shit.

>> No.6903388

>>6903386
What makes you say that?

>> No.6903389

>>6903384
Exactly.

>> No.6903390
File: 2.63 MB, 800x448, 1357035509890.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>not telling the authorities that your friend has raped multiple children because he's "cute" and you "promised not to tell anybody lol xD"

fucking burn in hell, OP, along with your pedophile friend