[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 85 KB, 800x1067, Original Rhodesian Camo Jacket Front.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6861502 No.6861502 [Reply] [Original]

Hi /cgl/

/k/ here.

I'm sure you guys have probably heard of our Rhodesian camo group buy.

/fa/ directed me here since maybe you guys would know more about this topic.

Anyways, we are trying to produce BDU sets (jacket and pants), short sleeve bush shirts, and boonie hats (wide-brimmed soft hat) in the Rhodesian camouflage pattern.

We have the pattern. We contacted several manufacturers earlier. However, most have not responded to us. We're now looking for a manufacturer that can do a run of about 300-500 of each item.

Bonus points if they can print fabric and know what a boonie cap or BDU is. If not, we have a quote from a fabric printing company, and we can send them samples of boonie caps and BDU's so they can make sewing patterns.

So anybody know a custom clothing manufacturer?

>American companies preferred, but we'll consider foreign companies too.

>> No.6861540

Havent heard anything about it, what's going down exactly?

>> No.6861578

>>6861540
We're trying to produce uniform items in the Rhodesian camo pattern since it has an interesting history, nobody reputable makes reproductions or anything in it anymore, and the originals are way too valuable to be wearing around.

We're looking for a manufacturer now, and we were thinking you guys might know a place that creates custom clothing.

If you want in, please fill out this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WaE9vNxSivqqyZI49IPMKiKknRH2ap6qm7A6wwRRokA/viewform

>> No.6861694
File: 46 KB, 600x450, Boonie hat and shot sleeve bush shirt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

BUMP

I'm sure someone here knows.

>> No.6861714

It appears to need more frills.

Lucky Kitty did something like that a year (or two?) ago.

>> No.6861773

>>6861714
So manufacturer please?

>> No.6861780

I don't have anything to help, but it seems really interesting and cool.

How are you contacting these manufacturers? E-mail? Phone?

>> No.6861796

>>6861780
Yes. We've spoken with a few before.

One is late. That one I spoke with over the phone and through email.

The other stopped responding a while ago. Someone else contacted that one. As far as I know it was just by email.

>> No.6862658

BUMP