[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 374 KB, 1200x1600, Oola_Cosplay_by_Al_xSith[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6840259 No.6840259[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Any convention/cosplay sex stories willing to share?

>> No.6840278

>Ikkicon 6ish months ago
>Bring gf to convention
>It's her first time to go to one even though she has been religiously following the otaku culture all of her life
>She isn't cosplaying, but some really tall guy in Zero cosplay takes interest in her
>He follows us around everywhere
>My GF takes interest in him
>I go to rave later on
>GF tells me that she has to go get something up in the room
>15 mins later I remember that I left something up in the room also
>Zero is balls deep in my gf of 2 years
>she is now my ex

How's that for a convention sex story?

>> No.6840318

>>6840259
>ALA
>See cute Asian girl cosplaying a slutty fluttershy. My bf and I instantly waifu her.
>We secretly stalk her all day.
>Get caught, spill our spaghetti
>Cover it up by saying I want her pic
>I'm a tiny girl so she believes me.
>We talk and get her to hang out with us
> Take her to a room party later in the day.
>She got drunk
> Convinced her to have a threesome
>Best experience ever
>She leaves early, never got her #.
> Later found out we got chlamydia from this bitch
And kids...that's why you should avoid con sex with strangers no matter how fun it may sound.

>> No.6840336

Bet you were expecting a hotter thread, weren't you, OP?

>> No.6840343

>>6840278
>>6840318
steamy

>> No.6840349
File: 367 KB, 255x118, i_can_fap_to_this.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be me
>be at Anime North, Circa 2011
>cosplay as DOOK NOOCUM
>meet a really cute asian girly boy, 8/10, cosplaying as a geisha girl
>hit it off
>he wants me to come back with him to his hotel room
>go there
>just outside his door, he stops and says
"listen.. i really want to fuck you, but my boyfriend is in there, and so is my best girl friend. do you mind fucking all of us? not all at once but one after the other? i don;t want anyone to feel left out"
>mfw
>girl is 6.5/10 and has HPV, so no barebacking, but she was a wildly fantastic fuck, and sucked cock like a goddess. his boyfriend was 3/10 so i couldn;t get it up to fuck him, he just blew me to a finish, seemed happy enough, fucked the girly boy bareback and came inside him, he licked the rest of my cum off my cock after i pulled out
>i fucked all of them, fucked the girl twice (once on the bed, then once in the shower before i left)
>just before leaving, get all their cell numbers

a few days later...

>get text from girl
>wants my dick again
>fuck her behind some dumpsters by Jack Astors late at night after the Con closed, came on her face and left her there to clean herself up

and after that..
>girly boy texts me wanting my cock
>asks him if his BF is ok with it
>says "i don;t care what he thinks, you're too good to pass up"
>fuck him bareback again in the bathrooms at the con, came all over his ass

i shit you not guys and gals. cons are massive fuck fests if you know how to look and who to look for. and yes, i will be going again to AN if anyone else wants some

>> No.6840359

>>6840349
What were they cosplaying as?

>> No.6840364

>>6840359
Scratch that. I suck.

>> No.6840367

>>6840359
girly boy's BF didn't cosplay, he was just tagging along. girl cosplayed as some sort of Mad Max looking barbarian woman (eye patch, stop sign shield, spikes and leather, etc). which suited her well... she was taller then me, and i;m 6 foot even. her chest practically burst out of her tank top to. i wish i asked her how big her bust was. she had to be at least DD.

>> No.6840371
File: 252 KB, 504x648, 756.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

One steaming hot sex story for you, OP

>Meet internet crush at a con for the first time
>Our rooms are pretty close to each other so we start talking while heading back to them a few hours after we meet
>Hang out all friday of the con and confess attraction to each other after everyone's gone to bed
>Go back to his room saturday afternoon and do it
>We continue this for a few more weekends, going on for a little under a year
>End up falling in love with the guy, and drama happens when he doesn't wanna do it anymore
>Sort of part of the same friend-circle, on shitty terms right now, probably wont be going to cons anymore because of it
>It was fun while it lasted though.

The end.

>> No.6840405

> stay at the Radisson for Anime North 2010
> room mates give boyfriend and I the bed in one of those closed-off spots in a separate little room so we can store our stuff, get changed, have sex without getting in anyone's way
> we pretty much do just that
> a year later, one of our room mates from the con who was a textbook skeezy manipulative attention whore to begin with goes slightly crazier from jealousy, basically keeps isolating me from social circles and events while trying to get closer to my boyfriend by using him as a shoulder to cry on for her laundry list of issues
> call her out on being a textbook crazy chick, she becomes terrified of me and drops out of the convention scene all together
> last time I checked she has no friends, works for a company that will be under in 3 years tops, and is still trying to boost her confidence by brainwashing taken guys into pitying her, whiteknighting her and paying for stuff.

tbh I'm slightly scarred from it and don't have sex at cons now. Usually the bf and I just get it out of our systems before and after the con.

>> No.6840415
File: 2.53 MB, 824x1024, 25fc96e0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

AX2012
>First time having a hotel room(sharing it with 2 girls and my bf )
>Cosplaying mega milk
>Start getting off to people constantly grabbing my tits for pictures.
>Super horny
>Start inviting random guys in hope to get at least a threesome.
>Convinced my bf to a threesome, no shame, start it off right there in front of three others.
>2 girls walk and to my surprise join in
> hawt orgy
One of the girls actually got preggers from it, luckily she had a miscarriage though.
Still planning for it this year
Ax2013 here I come!

>> No.6840418

>>6840318
You guys took her as a drunk girl in a threesome. It's your own fault you got sick. I wonder if she even knows she has it. Good thing it was only that. I caught it after partying too hard at uni. At least it's curable.

How about a con creeper story that would have likely been sex if things had gone how he wanted?
>NDK New Years Eve Ball 2009-10
>Had met a guy on OkCupid who kept sending messages
>"Oh I bet you'd love to feel my hard cock on me while we make out"
>All sorts of creepy things. Ignore him.
>He shows up at the event
>Recognizes me
>Alert the friends I'm with (happens to be 3 older guys)
>Follows me around for half the night
>Friends keep me between all of them and give him dirty looks every time he tries to approach

He eventually left me alone and by the end of the night, I saw him making out with some other underaged-looking girl.

Otherwise the only stories I have are being fingered and giving handjobs to my boyfriend under the covers during AX 2012 with 3 other people sharing the room with us. Such is the price to pay for trying to save money on rooms.

>> No.6840420

So....I take it the majority of posters here are females, right?

>> No.6840422

you need jesus

>> No.6840424

>>6840422
You need jesus's vagina.

>> No.6840426

>>6840420
No, we are all males dumbass.

>> No.6840427

>>6840420
Mostly, yes.

>> No.6840428

>>6840426
So I take it you are all a hivemind?

>> No.6840430

>see a hot cosplayer
>go back to my room
>fap

does that count?

>> No.6840435

>>6840349
Just fyi, over 40% of women have HPV at any given time. It's incredibly common and usually asymptomatic. Obviously still good to be safe, but if you're having a fair amount of unprotected sex, chances are you already have it. And, chances are, you'll be completely fine.

>> No.6840434

>>6840405
wait what? how did it scar you from having sex it cons? should have slapped a ho if she was crying to your bf more than once tbh

>> No.6840436

Had sex as Miki and Anthy from Utena at a con.

I had to smile at the experience cause Miki finally got some.

>> No.6840440
File: 94 KB, 1280x720, shinryaku_ika_musume_season_2-08-ika_musume-fear-scared-sweat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6840434
What if she was the crying girl

>> No.6840443
File: 482 KB, 400x344, I could show you my favourite obsession.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I should have a nice story to tell after A-kon~

>> No.6840444

It must suck to have to share a hotel with a bunch of people AND your SO.

Fuck that shit. We always get out own room

>> No.6840446

>>6840444
I dunno, it sounds like alot of fun.

>> No.6840447

>>6840440
>while trying to get closer to my boyfriend by using him as a shoulder to cry on for her laundry list of issues

I meant textbook crazy chick, not the person who posted. If some crazy lady was trying to get in between my man by giving him sob stories, I would call her ass out and make sure she didn't look twice at him again...which it looks like the poster did anyway

>> No.6840449

>>6840446
diff anon, it's not great sharing your room with SO and other friends. like saving money is nice but no chance for sex, you never know who will walk in and if the door is locked, they're gonna know what's up

My husband and I roomed with a shitty little 16 year old lesbian bitch and some other people, we found out she wouldn't shower all weekend because we showered in there together...she was fucking nasty

>> No.6840452

>>6840449
This

Especially that one roommate that decides to chill in there most of the con when you wanna get jiggy with it with your SO.

>> No.6840472

This short thread has scarred me.

I am never going to a con again.

>> No.6840517

not mine but I love telling this one because it made the con
>friend and his girlfriend both agree to go to interstate con together (as part of bigger group), both cosplayers
>friend wants to cheat on her, decides to break up with her first. they lived together, so it gets messy really quickly
>both agree to go anyway and just stay in different rooms and hang out with different people and play nice
>massive party in (ex) girlfriend's room after 1st night of con
>friend goes anyway even though it's in her room, they don't speak but everyone has a good time
>ex hits it off with mutual friend and has been flirting with him since the con
>friend passes out on her bed
>ex gets mad because he won't move
>mutual friend invites ex to stay in his room instead
>ex goes to his room. they fuck with two other people asleep in one of the other beds
>friend wakes up early morning, goes back to his room
>finds out mutual friend and ex had fucked
>on friend's bed
>and mutual friend was actually his best friend

apparently the ex was wild in bed and let him come on her face and everything, although i don't talk to her so idk if it's true or not and i never asked mutual friend. bus ride back was really awkward (she flew back)

shes got a massive rep for going to cons primarily for sex now too.

>> No.6840521
File: 306 KB, 816x636, baptism.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I actually want to cosplay as Booker for gamescon and have a secret fantasy I'll meet lotsa casual chicks that dressed up as elizabeth.

>> No.6840529
File: 76 KB, 379x365, 1339958602186.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

On the note with rooming with friends and SO, reminds me of a conversation I had with my friend.
>Hey anon, I know this will sound weird, but do you want some "alone time" with your boyfriend while we're at the con?
>I can grab friend-A with me and we can just go out for dinner, hang out in the city for 2 to 3 hours so you guys can just do your thing and clean up.
>You pick a few days when you want to cuddle or whatever, but save one evening so we can cook dinner at the hotel (hurrah for kitchenettes), and then we'll just time it from there so you guys can relax.
>Just keep it to your bed, okay?
My friend is the best of friends. Since it's a LDR for my boyfriend and I, we get it on in bed whenever we get the chance to. But because it will be our first time sharing the room with my friends to save cost, I've been wanting to bring up such a topic so my boyfriend and I wouldn't have to sneak around them and create awkward con memories.

>> No.6840555

>>6840529
such wisdom.

>> No.6840557

>>6840367
>at least DD!!!!1
Men are so cute.

>> No.6840598
File: 483 KB, 360x166, aww yeah.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Be female.
>Have a mega huge crush on a girl for about a year.
>Confessed to her a few months before a con, doesn't want to date quite yet but is up for friends with benefits.
>Fuck like animals every time we see each other up until the con.
>Some out of state girl who is weeaboo horror story crazy for my crush attends the same con. Is literally the scariest fucking thing to be around.
>mfw when my crush blows her off multiple times so she can have sex with me.

Bonus points: Started dating her a day after the con. It's been well over a year now.

>> No.6840638

>>6840521
thats just wrong....

have you finished the game?

>> No.6840646

>>6840435
word not OP but this is why I am/was ok with having hpv thankfully I only had 5 warts tops at once and you wouldn't even notice

>> No.6840648

going to anime north next week and IM GONNA GET IT IN BRUHS
anime pussy, anime pussy, anime pussy

>> No.6840657

>Be at Animania

>Always had a thing for Mars when I was younger, Ask for her photo and think nothing more of it at the time.

>Convention afterparty, she happens to be there.

>We were drinking and got to talking (turns out she had cosplayed in previous years and id shot her before).

>We went to an unattended upstairs bedroom and blocked off the door.

>Sex was fun, she was pretty wild and very good in bed.

>I like conventions.

>> No.6840683

>>6840517
>apparently the ex was wild in bed and let him come on her face and everything
vanilla as fuck tbh

>> No.6840689

>>6840517
>was wild in bed and let him come on her face and everything

Woah, sugoi desu. Coming on someone's face is so hardcore and wild!

>> No.6840695

>>6840683
werent 2 people in the room??? even changing my bra w/ others in the room is a step.

also im pretty sure i know who this is about

>> No.6840697

>>6840695
>never had sex in public
what are you like 5'1 and 380lb jesus live a little get that adrenaline dumping into your system stuff feels great its like heroin but free

>> No.6840706

>>6840683
>>6840689
ikr? nerds think anything but awkward missionary is wild lol