[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 12 KB, 480x360, 0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6798498 No.6798498 [Reply] [Original]

The vent thread went away? Vent about your stupid cosplayer/lolita friend who makes you rage.

>> No.6798507

Stop it.
Stop being younger and cute than I am.
I want sempai to notice me, and you're getting in the way of that. Cut that shit out. Move or something. Go away.

>> No.6798514
File: 24 KB, 424x604, dbvjdvnjk.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This fucking stupid, ignorant hypocrite I know. God dammit. I don't even know where to start with this gem.

"Lolita is not cosplay". Okay, fair. I know that. Anyone who's not a total newbie should. But it goes on.

For context: she owns no brand lolita. She buys from bodyline and has paid to have replicas made. She buys only the cheapest of the cheap lolita items. (She works in fast food). I've seen her go petti-less often. I don't even think she has one, she always asks to borrow someone else's.

When she lists all the expensive shit she has, it's probably mostly stuff she got when she was still living off her rich parents.

Also she wears lolita to cosplay events. Exclusively.

But it's ~disrespectful~ to not spend thousands of dollars on lolita, guys.

Like seriously how can you be an elitist when you don't even own brand. How.

>> No.6798522

>>6798514
Being civil here. Color me trolled if you were going for that but "playing by the rules"/ norms of the group identifies you as another sheep in the herd. Doing something unique and "taboo" kind of gives you the elitist edge.
Just another way to think about it.

>> No.6798523

>>6798522
Not what I meant by elitism. The whole "if you're poor or don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on lolita, stay the fuck out of MY fashion" attitude is elitist.

I don't mean people with brand are elitist, not at all, but some people spread the whole "only brand lolis are real lolis" thing, and this girl doesn't even own brand yet is lecturing people about not buying knockoffs or going on a budget or anything.

>> No.6798533

>>6798523
I'm tracking now. That clears it up.
Sounds more just hypocritical of her.
"Do as I say not as I do." Type.

>> No.6798536

>>6798533
Precisely. Especially when she's like "I don't want to buy knockoffs (but I have)."

>> No.6798541

>>6798536
Oh, holy shit. That pic was her creation?
I cringed while reading it.

>> No.6798558

That one friend who constantly causes shit in our comm and leaves me to patch things up with the girls she pisses off. Seriously, would it be so fucking hard for you to act like an adult and be nice to people occasionally?

>> No.6798560

That one friend that wants to cosplay as your signature character just because you do it although they've never watched the damn series. It just bugs me so mother fucking bad. Everyone can cosplay as whoever they want but fuck this

>> No.6798566
File: 28 KB, 640x384, Face - HadesRAGE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>only dude in our cosplay group
>he's around his 20s, the youngest are like 15
>constantly needs help from his female bff in the group to make his costumes
>whines when people dont pay attention to him
>throws tantrums if he doesnt get compliments
>constantly ignores and ditches his bff because hes a moody asshole
>half-asses a really shitty costume for our group and is definitely the worst out of the bunch, uses white thread on black fabric
>whines when people dont like it

SHIGGYDIGGYDOO

>> No.6798583

This poor girl has a 5/10 personality, a 1/10 in looks, and 0/10 in fashion sense and it doesn't look like she's getting better on any of those. Her personality isn't pure shit, but pleasant enough to stick around our group of misfits. I'm not in any place to whine about looks but she really can't afford to look like a moron every time she does anything. Cosplay, lolita, or just going out in public means that she gets hit with unwanted criticism at every turn. If she spent half of that money on some serious dental work then maybe she wouldn't be so hard to look at. Bless her stupid fucking heart she is a real god damn mess. And the worst part of all is that she's latched onto me just because I showed a bit of sympathy for her in a situation where she was clearly in the wrong. I don't even know what to do with her.

>> No.6798588

Not really Lolita related, but more about the friend I made through Lolita?

She 'forgets' to invite me to her wedding, even though she invited our mutual friends. Only includes me after I find out (awkward).
Now she's going out with them again and she doesn't even bother asking me. None of them mentioned anything about this to me either.

All this after knowing each other for five years or so. Why do I even bother being friends with her really.

>> No.6798594

>plan couple cosplay with best friend years ago
>casually talking about it
>another friend 'oh I want to cosplay x from that!'
>me: "yeah I wanna cosplay x and y'
>her: 'Well I'l only want to cosplay x'

Well I guess you wont be cosplaying with us when we do it then.

>> No.6798611

>>6798588
Are you guys good friends? Do you go out of your way to keep in touch with her and hang out with her? If you're good enough friends then you should feel comfortable to ask her if she has a problem with you. If you're just a friend who is a friend because you're in the same group then no wonder she doesn't want to invite you to something personal like a wedding.

>> No.6798615

>>6798583

That feel where this sounds like me.
What comm? Or at least country/state?

>> No.6798619

How do you afford to buy new brand lolita clothes and go on holiday and stay at luxury villas and 5* hotels!? I know you're not that rich. I bet it's your boyfriend's money.

>> No.6798620

>>6798560

Fuck that just happened to me recently too. What character, out of curiosity?

>> No.6798679

I recently got a childhood friend and her boyfriend into conventions/cosplay. I was helping her out with ideas on how to make something and she told me "We put a lot into our cosplays"

>Buys instead of sews
>Refuses to wear a wig
>Doesn't research how to properly make things

Like, she tries her best to shoot for accuracy, but she's pretty much just a beginner/casual cosplayer. It doesn't annoy me, but I do wish she'd realize she's not really a dedicated cosplayer, before she encounters an elitist who will rip her apart for her attitude.

>> No.6798714

There is a girl in our comm thatt always bring her old, dirty cat plush that she has dad since she was just a child. She's 22 or something, and she puts her dirty cat plush on the dining/cafe tables and asks us to hold it for her when she's going to the toilet. No I don't want that dirty, old, stinking cat plush that's full of bacteria near me, please leave it at your home, you're too old to be carrying your old toy with you everywhere

>> No.6799121

>>6798514
Real punk rockers do not spend that much on clothes. There is alot of DIY in punk.

>> No.6799134

>>6799121
This. Someone should probably tell her how punk started.

>> No.6799148

Why are you even in lolita? You're just a bandwagon jumper, you had a few, nice classic/sweet style brand dresses and you sold them to buy a shitty DoL SC replica? And you even said you think it looks too childish! I don't understand you at all. I thought you were on the right track, but I guess not huh. Also, yes you do need to wear a petti for it to be lolita. Why did you buy a fucking shitass wig before a petti?!

>> No.6799156

I'm selling shit cos I need the money fast
WHY YOU TAKE SO LONG TO REPLY, BUYER? UGH

>> No.6799163

>>6799156
Ouch, sounds like you have money management problems.

>> No.6799168

>>6799163
I don't deny this though
but damn, fuck, if you don't want to buy it, just tell me!

>> No.6799492

>>6798615

Person you're replying to here. Honestly this could apply to absolutely anyone in lolita, so there's no real point in narrowing down who it is. And even if you are who I'm talking about, I hope you get the hint.

>> No.6799642

I hate you. You ruined 2 relationships of mine. You keep trying to lose weight but you will never be as skinny as me. I hope your partners leave you. Go back to your own country. You say you need money for uni text books but we all see you buying lolita on the facebook sales page. If I ever see your dream dress I will buy it and burn it and send a video of it to you. Along with the burnt fabric. I'm so close to shanking you it's not funny

>> No.6801566

Stop pretending you're internet-famous. Tumblr shares and notes don't mean anything in the real world, and you don't have half the Facebook followers that even slightly popular cosplayers have. Anyone can be a Crunchyroll ambassador providing they're passably attractive and not a complete retard, so stop acting like you're a celebrity. It's not the undeserved popularity and cosplay bandwagoning you do that bothers me; it's how atrociously fake you are. Stop trying to be a social justice warrior before turning around and promoting the shit out of yourself. I want to support you for the things you do, but you make it really hard by being so two-faced and obsessed with yourself. Either be the good person you think you are or just go full Yaya levels of fake and stop halfassing it and get it over with already.

>> No.6801592

Hey,
Stop posting stupid social justice warrior bullshit on your facebook. No one fucking cares except for the birdies who wanna chirp and the guys who wanna stick it up your ass. Without your SG nudes, no one would listen to your stupid ass.
You're a huge hypocrite for posing nude then bashing "companies" like Geek Girls, Cosplay Deviants, etc. for being con guests. Yes, we've all mademistakes but we also all decided not to pose nude online. You're a dumb cunt and I will continue to laugh from afar while you grow butthurt over your shitty opinions.

>> No.6801797

Whenever my friends and I attend a con, they get this weirdfuck aspie attitude and look for ways that their costume is better.
In a way, I use that to say "well, fix it up!" or I have to tell them not to get like that and its not a competition. (strive to do better, but don't act like you need to compete).
Same thing happens when I show them photos of my favorite cosplays. One of them will just nitpick her all to hell and how "she doesn't look like ___". Apart of me wanted to look at her and nitpick her to hell about how she doesn't look 100% like a character she was portraying.
You think she should get chin surgery just so shell look like a character? Or...what?

>> No.6801823

You're not going to be tumblr famous. You aren't good looking enough or talented enough in your craft, and you know what, that's okay. Instead of trying and failing to ruin cosplay blogs and ask blogs that barely anyone follows focus on your education, you're too old not to be taking college seriously any more.

>> No.6801886

>>6798498
Stop judging people. You wrote a post saying that people who only have one cosplay shouldn't give any criticism to people who own multiple. You then go on to say that you don't have a job and go to school full time but are able to make costumes for cons. Excuse me, but you are getting money from SOMEWHERE because you obviously buy wigs and cosplay supplies (I even think some of your cosplays are bought, not made) and go to cons probably twice a fucking month. So don't be a bullshitter and try and say you make multiple costumes for cons on a tight budget because of full time school and no job, because I know your parents send you a lot of money, it's not hard to fucking figure out when you've got new wig pictures up every week and you're going to (insert con here) every other week. Also, unless you actually start doing props or armor or something slightly complicated, you're never going to get noticed. So stop crying about your fan page only have a low amount of likes and wishing people would take you seriously as a cosplayer. Guess what, no one cares about a Black Canary or a Supergirl. You are picking backgroundscosplays and whining about no one noticing... Please either stop crying or start making something good. Also, I get that you're cute, but please work on your stomach if you're going to keep showing it, it's skinny fat and playdoh looking.

>> No.6801902

>>6801823
Wow it's like we know the same person. Such is the price that (Tumblr) fame demands...

>> No.6802145

Not a friend just overall faggot rants
>Sudden outburst of "trans" men in the cosplay community

You're not a fucking boy, you're a pubescent bisexual girl who wants attention. More and more of you "trans" faggots appear on Tumblr every other week. What the hell did homestuck do to your little brains to makes you think oh yeah being a boy is so much easier then being a girl, and then let me date girls who are stupid enough to go along with your idiocy. Or even better their "mates" are also "trans" men. Let me also dress in twink clothing and have an emo haircut, I will pass a a ~pure~ trans man. No fuck you, because of you all my girlfriend is a little uncomfortable of coming out as trans and being scrutinized by most of the trans community. Being a trans man doesn't mean dressing up as Dave Strider and suddenly binding. OOP I'M A MAN NOW. It makes me furious, and I know I'm probably just and idiot for saying all of this. Sorry guess I really wanted to get this out of my chest. I just don't understand what goes through most of the fake boys minds. It drives me up the wall. Just become a butch lesbian for gods sake. Thanks for listening...

>> No.6802317

This is more of a sadvent than an angry one so pardon me.

I have this one friend who is very talented and actually earns the attention she gets by being good at cosplay and not just "HURR DURR LOOKIT MY TITS". She gets a lot of really neat awards and other really cool opportunities like being able to do modeling for life sketches and participating in fundraisers and being friends with all the good photographers.

I hate to complain because she's genuinely a good person but I don't think she understands that not everyone has the privileges or opportunities she does. I just don't know how to respond when she talks about all the cool studio shoots she gets to do for free. I've been ditched from cosplay groups before and replaced with her because she's more popular and she has no idea that this happened. A large number of her friends are just clinging to her to look "cool" and she's oblivious to it. What she sees as being nice to her friends is actually her enabling people to be cliquey and manipulative.

She's one of few people who have consistently been kind and trustworthy and I just don't know how to talk to her anymore. :(

>> No.6802327
File: 452 KB, 526x348, thumbs_up.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6802145

>> No.6802331
File: 46 KB, 809x528, 1366570022382-mgfx.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6802145
THIIIIIISSSSSSSSS HOLY FUCK THANK YOU ANON
MY FUCKING TUMBLR AND FACEBOOK FEEDS ARE FILLED WITH FRIENDS LIKE THESE JESUS

>> No.6802345

>>6798566
Guy is that you, you gaylord.

>> No.6802364

>>6801886
Wait how do you know OP if they are Anon?

>> No.6802374

That one friend that is nearly 30 but never stopped drinking like they were at a college frat party, gets way too drunk and does the most embarrassing dumb ass shit or gets physically violent. You've tried to distance yourself and avoid them BUT THEY ALWAYS CRASH YOUR PARTY

Please tell me in not alone. I don't want to during to get shitfaced, I grew out of that years ago and its really not as cool as you think it is

>> No.6802376

>>6802331
>>6802145
Its the same type of people that claim to have mental illnesses because an internet quiz said so.

they make people with ACTUAL problems be taken less seriously.

>> No.6802382

>>6802317
Be honest with her, and tell her how you feel in a non confrontational way. Once she sees things from your point of view, things might change.

>> No.6802395

I suffer from depression, and it really gets in the way of a lot of things in my life, like school and hobbies and relationships. I love cosplaying and always put my all into whatever I'm making, but sometimes I let depression keep me from engaging in anything, so plans go unfinished. Then all of my friends ask me to be in groups and do shitty work and get mad when I haven't been up to the task. I just wish I didn't feel so awful so frequently. I really want to come through on a group and show them I'm way more skilled. And I wish I had supportive friends who wouldn't make a big deal about a problem they know I have instead of being pissy and making me feel a million times worse. I've stopped talking to most of them flat out and will probably be cosplaying alone from now on, if at all.

>> No.6802397

You've gotten a little bit of recognition and have become a total bitch about it. I'm glad you've been able to come out of your shell and feel more confident, but I miss the mousy, sweet girl you used to be. You're a raging bitch now. Stop starting drama and get over yourself.

>> No.6802400

>>6802376
I have/have had legit mental health problems and I now do a lot of work with charities etc. which is quite well known among friends and acquaintances. The sheer amount of people who've come up and chatted away to me about how they have X disorder only for them to later mention that they discovered this via an internet quiz beggars belief.

I hear this quite often as well:
>Random person: Anon I have [insert sensationalised mental health condition here]
>Me: Oh wow that must be tough, are you getting treatment anywhere locally? I can give you a hand with your patients rights if you like
>Random person: Oh it's not diagnosed tee hee
>Me: ......

>> No.6802422

She's just a girl I knew from my elementary school days, but now she's 17 and acts like she knows EVERYTHING.

In reality, she really just doesn't have a clue of what she wants to do. She fucks around all the time, just wasting away her time while using her age as an excuse. She's going into a field only for the money.

She's so near-sighted that it's just ridiculous.

>> No.6802428
File: 111 KB, 500x461, tumblr_inline_mismy7Bb8z1qz4rgp.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6802400
>>6802395
>>6802376

Anxietyfag here and I can definitely relate to all this. :( I wish people who've never been treated by professionals would shut up, and that friends would be a little more understanding of my obstacles. But everyone's just attention-mongering, so people don't give me much patience because I don't fast enough or ambitiously enough to be anyone's fashion accessory, and people who have no mental illnesses think it's cute to pretend for attention.

Makes me mad.

>> No.6802442

My friend and I decided to do a couple cosplay together almost a year ago for a con happening this year. I bought my wig and basically half of the materials I need. She ends up backing out like a month ago because she couldn't find the right pattern fabric and doesn't have the money to customize it, which is fine I don't expect her to splurg on something she doesn't want to even though I know she's not poor. I told her that it was okay so don't worry about it but to be honest I knew that she just lost the passion for that character and probably wanted to do someone else for the con.

What made me a bit miffed was when we went to buy more fabric a couple days ago and she brought up a fabric to me and pouted. It wasn't totally accurate to the one she needed for our couple cos so I told her so but she was like "oh but I could just manipulate it to look similar but it's too late now" (because she had already got other fabric cut for her other cos). The fabric she showed me was a very generic one and if I knew that she would have been okay with using that then I would have told her that they have this at like every fabric store when she told me that she couldn't find the right one but she should have known that they make this pattern anyways because it is a very generic one. The fact that she brought it up to me and then said "it's too late now" just rubbed me the wrong way because if she stilled wanted to do the character she could still do it, I was still doing my character since I bought the fabric already so we could either do a photoshoot or go to another con with it. So I just feel like she doesn't really want to do the character but had to bring it back up which was like rubbing salt on the wound.

>> No.6802465

Dear ex-friend,

Having "omg 1,000 likes~" on your cosplay fan page means exactly jack shit in the real world.

The fact that you even have a page is pretty laughable, given your skills are meh-tier and you mostly just get noticed for your looks and for sucking up to popular photographers.

I hope you're ready when your current circlejerk clique ousts you when they find someone more popular to cling to. And they will. That's how you got into them. Too bad they turned on someone more talented than you, though.

Cut out the cute shy nice girl routine while you're at it, you're vain and greedy and playing naive to try and get away with it is annoying and stupid.

Talk to me when you get your head out of your flat ass. I'm done.

>> No.6802473

>>6802397
Maybe you're a bad person, and now that your friend has confidence they can finally tell you off instead of being content with letting you walk all over them.

>> No.6802483

>>6802374
Would videotape there dumbass and show them later to make a point they need to grow the fuck up imo.

>> No.6802491

>>6802395
I know the feeling, it's stressful and makes you feel worse. >:

>> No.6802511

>>6802395
>>6802491
I can relate to this. I'm also very introverted so combined with depression just makes me distrustful of everyone. I'm slowly unable to call a lot of people friends anymore as well because I just feel disconnected from everyone. I always see them happy one moment and then turn face and bitch each other out. I'm so tired of seeing their drama. The fact that they can make up so easily feels so fake to me that it builds up as further reasons for me to be unable to trust them.

I'm so tired. And I know that I'm just slowly becoming more and more jaded but nothing stops this feeling.

>> No.6802546

You really are a huge bitch. You are talented and pretty, but you're extremely manipulative. That's why our group split, because of you.

You can't stand to not be the center of attention. You can't stand when people correct you when you say thoughtless shit. And stop being a social justice fag. Just repeating crap from tumblr doesn't make you a good person, it makes you a parrot.

No wonder the friends who stuck with you are so fucked up now. All you ever do is pick on them passive aggressively to build yourself selfesteem. Enjoy being "popular" because you've aligned yourself with social ladder climbing people who will leave you once the current hot fandom is over.

>> No.6802554

>>6802546
wow sounds like this one bitch i used to be friends with. she went social justice tard and thinks she has the moral high ground on every fucking thing.

>> No.6802600

>>6802554
Anyone who is into SJ stuff because it lets them feel superior to others instead of it being the ethical thing to do is no better than the racists/sexists/whatever the ego boosting SJ is against

>> No.6802640

>>6802511
I'm >>6802400, I've been in this situation many times so I've got some advice for you: Cut these people out of your life
It sounds brutal but it's seriously the best thing I've ever done for my health. There's nothing wrong with people asking you for help or coming to you with problems but if they are becoming a huge burden on your emotional health then get rid. There's always more people to be friends with and even if you don't make friends easily then just remember quality not quantity

Seriously get assertive and if people who are supposed to be your friends are getting you down and putting you in a worse place then something needs to change - tolerate no shit

>> No.6802662

>Get online chatting to a really sweet girl
>Think she likes me
>Talk about selling my self-published comic at a con
>She offers to help at the table
>Jokingly suggest she cosplay a character from it
>She thinks it's a great idea
>Fuck, now I'm gonna look all stuck-up and twattish, "getting" my table buddy to cosplay one of my characters even though the comic has perhaps 3 regular readers (and one of them's my mum)

>> No.6802668

What the heck? You were so nice to me at the convention we met at, we talked about cosplay for a long while and when I told you how new I was at this you were more than happy to take me under your wing and give me tips/pointers so I can improve. Ever since we exchanged contacts and you've seen my gallery your attitude has changed. I have nice photos because of my boyfriend, the only reason my stuff has so many likes/views/comments is because big groups ask to put my picture on their galleries. Your comment 'well, I guess your'e more popular than I thought...' really stung. And when I asked for advice on my first piece of armour you snubbed me..

Are you really this petty? I'm really not worth this, you've clearly got more skills than I do..

Why can't I just find a halfway normal girl who isn't going to look at this hobby like a goddamn competition..

>> No.6802745

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry, I'm interested in the cosplay scene, I'm interested in going to anime conventions. I'm interested in pretty much everything related to anime and manga.

But I'm sorry. The fanbase of anime/manga. Hell, most fanbases of everything I like, is not sceptical enough. I'm sorry I have to be the cynical person in the back, with the "you are all insane, and the reason I drink" attitude.

I can see on your faces that it annoys you. It bothers me that I am that person, but it is something I have to do.

I have to be the one to point out how coincidental it is that all the DVDs or books you like, mostly has tall slender guys, with slightly opened shirts holding each other in suggestive homoerotic poses.

But the people I surround myself with - actual more or less sane anime fans - still need a solid anchor in reality. They need someone to pull them away from the fantasy, but still let them live it.

I'm sorry I have to be that anchor, I know you don't realise what I am trying to do, I don't expect you to ever thank me, I agree that it can be annoying. But I'm doing it because I want to do you that favour.

Maybe it wouldn't bother me as much if I were a girl.

>> No.6802753

stop stalking me, you fucking creep.
I'm not even in your lolita community anymore and the dramu went down almost a whole year ago. stop stalking me thread to thread calling me an ugly horseface ita when I'm prettier and better dressed than you. post a picture of my most recent coord in the ita thread, I fucking dare you to. Leave me alone. you obnoxious stalkerish cunt. you seriously need to learn to do better things with your life than stalk my trip all fucking day. before you call me ugly I want you to stare long and hard at your jew nose. yes, I know who you are.

>> No.6802797

>>6802745
Since I wasn't even able to parse the general message behind this one (you resent your friends? They're too sucked in to a fantasy world? They're not skeptical about...what? One of them seems to be in denial of....liking yaoi? CLAMP?) I'd say you're more than likely not much better than them OR the fanbase you seem to hate.

It's actually not your job to do all these things you seem to have burdened yourself with and I don't think your friends even WANT it. Male or female. I can't even parse how or WHY that would make a difference but,
there it is, you put it there.

>> No.6802840

I've realized that if I'm not some god damned cunt, I cannot make any friends at these cons. I'm not trying to make a fucking best friend forever but a dude I can meet up with every con or once in a while would be nice.

>> No.6802851

>>6802662

Post a link, and I'll buy that shit right now.

Not even joking.

Gotta be physical copy though.

>> No.6802861

>>6802745
Unless your friends are weeb crazy you seem more like a wet blanket.

>> No.6802866

You know what? I'm glad that we broke it off. It wouldn't do any good that you would be moving away while I'm still at the university. It was really hard keeping my cool when you embarrassed me in public about how I ramble about things, especially things that I enjoyed. I support your acting aspirations, but you don't support my goal of running a good quality anime convention. It's nice to know that there's someone who enjoys my artistic side, however, it would have been nicer if you accepted that I like geeky shit too. I wish that you didn't have so many commitment issues because I've always wanted to just spend at least one night having a homemade dinner together and cuddling while I introduce you to Doctor Who.

Oh well. Good luck with whatever you're doing. I hope that you mature someday.

>> No.6802895

>>6802851
Ditto dude. C'mon you bitch. Do you ship internationally, to England?

>> No.6802901

>>6802662
I like comics, what's it about? Link?

>> No.6802952

My friend back home who is in ~love~ with the joker.
She has depression, bi polar disorder, schizophrenia, anxiety, and is totes crazy and hates dogs because they're evil and attacked her. She totally didn't do anything to instigate it though, it just saw her and attacked because it was evil. Also she loves all anime and makes ~amazing~ cosplays and loves "teh yaoiz" XD

Gah, where to begin.
She buys shitty cosplays for hundreds of dollars and they're poorly made halloween costume quality, yet says I'm stupid for spending the same amount on well made armor, because "You'll never have a use for it armor is stupid you spend your money poorly" Bitch you have like seven cheap giant fans in your room and think they're amazing because they're japanese. And the mental disorders. She discovered them cause her friend online has them and is ~just like her~ so she must have disorders. I'm losing my damn job because I'm unfit for duty due to my mental diagnoses. I tried to hide things for so long, and still do, but she throws out a thousand disorders like they're fucking amazing attractive qualities.
Yes, I am mad.
And I swear if I come home and she mentions one thing about her fake ass disorders, or hell, even brings her stench near me with one of those "I totally understand what its like to lose things" hugs, I will lose it.
/rant

>> No.6802954

Do not fucking come here and bitch when everyone gives you advice on how to make your shitty MLP gijinka better. I'm sorry we're all not going to lick your cunt about it, but if you want have a better costume, you need to put forth a little effort, buttercup.

Sending your friends here to whiteknight you isn't helping you, either.

>> No.6802965

When you showed me your wardrobe the other day, I was completely blown away.

Yes, I mad jelly.

>> No.6803028

>Crossplaying friend always asks you to be the girl in her small crossplay group
>Excited as fuck to have a local cosplaying friend
>Friend slowly stops texting/inviting you to cosplay events
>See photoshoot of crossplaying friend and girl in costume that you're working on
>They're calling each other babe, compulsively liking/commenting on each other's posts
>Facebook now says interested in women

Awkward as fuck.

>> No.6803037

a girl in my comm bought an iw oddment lucky pack and i asked if i could buy some jsks off her before she puts them on the sales_comm, thinking i could get a good deal with no annoying shipping. i waited a couple of days and told her which ones i would like to buy.
she messaged me today telling she wants ~$200 for each dress! what?! you only subtracted $40 off the original price tag! i found one of the dresses being sold in november for $130.
.....i don't know how to reply to her.

>> No.6803081

>>6803037
Just tell her that is more than you were looking to pay and bring up that you found one of those same dresses for a lower price. Simple.

>> No.6803174

You know what? Yeah, you're right - fat people are shamed for their weight all the time, and more than not it's unfair to them. But reblogging three dozen things a day about how skinny people are treated like god's gift upon the earth, that obesity should be glorified, etc, etc, is not fucking cool. I am not a horrible person for trying to help my overweight friend lose weight and stay healthy, and my inability to be attracted to someone obese is not oppression, and most of all, skinny people often have it really fucking tough too. If I had a dime for every time I am told I need to gain weight or shamed because I don't eat enough, or called a skinny bitch behind my back, when I can't gain weight even if I quit exercising and ate junk food all the time, I could pay off my goddamn student loans. We've been friends for a while, J*****, but it's getting to be real hard to keep that happening.

So please, th- Oh.... wait this was for cosplay-related rants? My bad, carry on.

>> No.6803178

>>6803174
ugh, I know. I have a high metabolism. people in high school used to call me "anorexic freak" or "that bulemic chick"

>> No.6803183

>>6803174
>>6803178
Word. I play roller derby on a... "bigger" league and all of the older, bigger women make fun of me because of my thinner stature. I feel like I'm excluded from social events a lot too.

>> No.6803188

>>6803174
>skinny people often have it really fucking tough too.
I mean I agree with everything you're saying but I think people in general just have it fucking rough. Doesn't really matter what the body type is.

You could have a perfect plastic surgery body and people would still find something to give you shit for.
I guess really it's just a losing battle in general to give a shit about what other people think about your body, as cliche as that is.

>> No.6803191
File: 48 KB, 645x533, 1366146527940.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6803174
I think this is related.

Also, before someone starts saying "but I am only being a bitch because you're fat!" They mean that nice people would just not say anything even if they felt the same, but a bitch says mean shit because they're a bitch.

>> No.6803223

fat, lazy slob friend who wants to cosplay as scantily-clad characters all the time. can't sew worth shit. refuses to diet or work out because "healthy food tastes bad" and "i'm tiiiired..." (she does literally nothing but sit around on tumblr all day). refuses to better herself by learning how to sew or live a healthy lifestyle because it's easier just to whine and half-ass everything and never get off the couch

>> No.6803262

You blamed me for all your shortcomings, treated me with disrespect and told me I hadn't contributed anything worthwhile towards our projects together since the beginning. You accuse me of being an attention whore for my costume choices (even the fully covered ones) despite never knowing the series you cosplay from. When we went to cons together if people paid more attention to me than you, you would accuse me of flirting or not allow me to talk to people or stop for photos.

Since I was obviously holding you back, I left... and none of your problems have been solved. Now that you've realized how much I actually contributed and that you get less attention when I'm not around, you want me back after saying and doing all those terrible things to effectively put me out of commission.

Guess what, I am doing fine without you. I have made more friends in these past few months than I did in the years I spent with you, and my costumes are still turning out great. I feel beautiful and my new friends don't make derogatory comments about my breasts or tell me who I can and can't cosplay, and more importantly they are in it for the FUN.

You made your bed and now you've got to lie in it, and I feel sorry for you because you're so deluded you didn't see any of this coming.

>> No.6803270

what the fuck is wrong with you.

you're a 250+ lb puerto rican with dark as shit skin yet you chose to cosplay...kyle from south park? .....first of all, that in my opinion is just fucking creepy on all levels; but not my fandom, (if you can even call it that), not my problem

you cosplayed jane from homestuck...poorly...Just fucking get some shapewear or stop crying about how you dont get enough hits on your cosplays. 7 people liked your picture. get over it.

also quit bitching about money when you're from a rich as SHIT family and bought a fuckton of clothes and food for your fat fucking ass

youre a bandwagon jumper. hetalia, homestuck, avengers (what the shit fuck was that about), south...park? what the fuck kind of gravy train are you riding on

apparently one smothered in it because you are still fucking fat. quit bitching about that weight and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. you want to be a japanese/ korean girl so bad, well you cant do that when you cant even see your toes when you look down.

and fuck you. i hope all your friends leave you like they always do.

>> No.6803283

>>6802954
Are you the same anon from the last few confessions thread?
Whenre you going to start following through?

>> No.6803299

>>6803283

Um, no. What?

>> No.6803308

>>6803299
Nothing..just hopeful

>> No.6803373

>>6798714
I honestly feel really bad for that girl. Maybe you should tell her about it, but in a nice way. It sounds like she has serious social anxiety so if you tell her she's in a safe setting and that it isn't necessary with you guys anymore maybe she won't bring it? Or ask her, if she's really so anxious, to carry it in her purse in a non-apparent kind of way.

>> No.6803377

>>6803373
I wouldn't go that far. Usually these types don't have anxiety but rather, they think they're being cute~

>> No.6803392

>>6803377
So she carries around a ratty, old, disease-ridden stuffed animal for "cuteness"? Not being sarcastic, I am genuinly curious. It seems like the "cutesy" girls would do something different, but I don't know your situation. I figured tell her about it and if she BAWWSSS or keeps going then it'll be a huge problem. She could just have social issues, but no one will know if they don't talk to her about it.

>> No.6803395
File: 100 KB, 570x567, 1361346143505.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Our lives seem to have gone in different directions. I think we're still friends and both of us just might be busy, but I'm still sad, I miss you.

>> No.6803396

>>6803377
Still, why not try talking to her? Can you imagine how much drama could be avoided by simply ~talking~ to people instead of gossiping and posting secrets at btb?

>> No.6803402

>>6803396
this basically

>> No.6803412

Ever since you've been with your boyfriend you've slowly been turning into him. Sharing his ideals, wearing what he wants you to wear, listening to his music. You let him get away with constantly talking over me, you neglect your school work to take care of him (Which effects me because we're doing a collaboration project with me), you let him leach off you, and if his not around you 24 hours a day he gets needy and whines and then you've got to go take care of him.

I thought you were stronger than that, now you've become a doormat. I want to tell you about how your boyfriend used to hit on me before he dated you, I want to tell you about how he constantly tries to touch me up, but you're too dumb to notice.

I want to slap you.

And your ice queen cosplay sucked, your make up was really uneven, and you didn't know the character enough. Seriously, don't cosplay characters you don't know.

>> No.6803455

Just looking at you and your ratty old wig I gave you when we were still friends makes me want to vomit. The worst part is that you still insist on cosplay Prussia, even though you never bind and the only full costume you ever wore was chibi Prussia from that fucking comic that everybody loves. You are the bane of my existence, and not only because you fucked me over so much when we were friends.

I hate seeing you at conventions, because I know that you're just spreading your self righteous bullshit about being "AWESOME". Yes, we get it, you motherfucking like Prussia. Thats great, now get over it.

You obsess over realism, but you only draw shitty ass anime-eyes mermaids and faeries. You're the reason I left Hetalia and the Avengers fandom. I loved those series, but your pathetic attitude just ruined it for me. AND NOW YOU'RE GETTING INTO DOCTOR WHO?!

I'm so sick of your wanna-be boy name bullshit. You're not *trans, you're not even genderqueer. You just want to be called "Antoine".

You ruined my friendships for 6 fucking months, and took my best friend from me. Thank god I have her again, cause I would have probably killed myself if she still hated me. I hope you fall in a ditch, you traitorous little piece of shit because you used me and my friendships.

You've made me feel more suicidal than anything else ever.

>> No.6803481

>>6803455
Oh yeah, you also ruined the Hobbit for me.
(I bet you havent even read the books u lil shit.)
And Durarara. Also Supernatural.

Don't even think of getting into Evangelion.
Yeah, I saw you reblogged that, you fucker.

All you reblog are giveaways and "HEY ASK ME STUFF".
Legit, nobody is sending you any asks.
Give. The. Fuck. UP.

>> No.6803519

>>6803395

...this

I know this feel.

>> No.6803567

(not about my cosplay friend.. but kind of cosplay related)
I love cosplay so much. It's my favorite hobby. It keeps me busy and distracts me from my shit hole of a life. It makes me so happy to dress up and act "childish", as you say. Who cares? It's not hurting anyone. I fucking enjoy it.

I really want to share it with you. I really do. I love you so much, and I want to show you how fun it can be. I want to share the excitement, the joy, and the sense of self worth I experience from dressing up.

But you hate it. You hate it because I messed up and got stressed over something little and stupid while you were trying to help me.

And you shut me down every time I try to talk about it.. I love you, sweetheart. I really do. But you're breaking my heart by completely shutting down when I try to share my interests with you.

>> No.6803569

>>6802840

This, so much.

The fucking worst, most rude and obnoxious bitchy trainwrecks are surrounded by people willing to let them mooch off of them, but you can't just make friends by being nice and friendly anymore.

>mfw depression and anxiety, and introvert
>talking to people scares me

also

>my idea of fun isn't talking about people meanly or getting wasted in a random room party with guys I don't know.

I'll never have friends.

>> No.6803616

>>6803308

Hopeful about what? I'm just ranting about this bitch I saw.

Jesus, I'm not your damn senpai or something.

>> No.6803618

>>6803616
You're someone's sempai, step up.

>> No.6803647

>>6803618

N-no! Baka!

>> No.6803672

I'm sorry, but what kind of 'professional' forgets to apply goddamn sealer to someone's makeup

>> No.6803688

>>6802428

This is my vent. Regarding what you've said.

I wholly understand having people throwing around, "omg teehee I have schizophrenia and bipolar lol random!" is fucking annoying and wrong, especially for those who have it/them.

I hated how I was looked down upon before it was actually confirmed that I had OCD. I knew my symptoms, I knew what I felt, and I knew how exact the readings I did pertained to the things I went through and did since childhood.

Once I mentioned that I wasn't diagnosed with it, it was like this stigma slapped on me like I was one of those children who think it's funny to throw around disorders, even if I wasn't just willy nilly diagnosing myself with shit and actually talking about what I felt.

Just asking people to listen to someone first if they think they have something legitimate. When your own friends think you're just diagnosing yourself with things when you actually have a problem, it's like they're turning their backs on you.

>> No.6803690

>>6803688
I feel like I need to stop washing my hands for a week after reading that.

>> No.6803722
File: 383 KB, 160x120, 1354436709205.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You know what makes me rage? Having medical conditions where irritability is part of the symptoms and has become a bit of a mental disorder.
Everything pisses me off.
Nothing pisses me off more than when cosplayers or lolitas or whatever HAVE to tell you about their SPESHUL medical problems conditions disorders. I don't care about your knee that gets sore sometimes. I don't care about your self-diagnosed mental disorders. Jesus fucking christ.

I see what I did there.

>> No.6803789

That one friend who never, EVER, knows anything about the things they cosplay or want to cosplay. Every new, shiny thing is just cosplay-bait to them from the moment they find out it exists. You can mention the most basic, rudimentary fact about the show/series/whatever and get confusion in response because they know NOTHING beyond whatever character design they've latched on to as their OMG NEXT COSPLAY!!! 1!! 1!!

>> No.6803808

Just shut the hell up about the lack of queer characters in video games

Are you incapable of identifying with characters that don't share your exact traits?

There's far more pressing issues than that with gaming

Like the massive lack of journalistic integrity that CAUSES these asinine shitstorms every time they need more page views

>> No.6803862

>>6803808
lol shut the fuck up

>> No.6803993 [DELETED] 

i shared something really personal with you and you're one of the only people on the world who knows about it. sorry for being selfish and probably not taking into consideration your feelings but after being raped my mind was on totally different things I know when I last saw you I totally wasn't myself but I used to really enjoy our time together. now it just seems like you want nothing at all to do with me. i tried to talk to you about it but you just ignored me. i've changed my lifestyle drastically after the incident and it's really got me down that someone who i thought was my best friend would just ditch me at a time like this. i dont want to be needy with you and thats probably how i seem i wont even pursue us being friends any more because every time there's a slight hitch you just ignore me or dont bother to try fixing things. i wish you would just be honest and say that you dont want to be associated with me it hurts more to have someone skirt around the issue i really fucking loved you and this just really hurts especially how you stay in contact with someone who you apparently don't like just so she 'doesn't bitch about you'. i'm glad to know that you see me as less than that

>> No.6804006

>>6803808
Dude, no one outside of tumblr really gives a shit.

>> No.6804008

>>6802145
99% of these "transmen" that have been appearing on my dash and facebook lately is a huge Homestuck. Seriously, what is going on in this series that everyone who reads/cosplays it suddenly identifies as transsexual?

I used to be good friends with this one cosplayer, but ever since she 'cosplayed' John (she didn't even use a binder) she obsesses over the fact that she is now a man/transsexual just because she thought it was fun and made friends like that.
Yes, the fact you made friends while you wore a male character's t-shirt (she didn't even use a wig, she just cut her hair short but it was still much longer than John's and not even styled) totally makes you a man now. /sarcasm

>> No.6804013

>>6803993
So.. How does this relate to cosplay/lolita?

>> No.6804019 [DELETED] 

>>6804013
i met her via lolita and this is a vent thread i didn't know the rules of venting ones emotions
were so strict. i didnt want to give too much away sorry anon i can relate it back to j-fash if you'd like. we're both getting into the same kind of j-fash right now and it's weird not talking

>> No.6804029
File: 34 KB, 555x351, i-know-that-feel-bro-i-know-that-feel.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6798620
Sorry to hear that, Anon. It's Sheryl Nome. Who's your character?

>> No.6804067 [DELETED] 

>charlie

:(

>> No.6804084
File: 34 KB, 640x360, 1335608738244.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>charlie
:(

>> No.6804154

>>6802364
? I don't, I just clicked on the OP post to reply to the thread on the quick reply, lol

>> No.6804157
File: 495 KB, 500x282, tumblr_lgxv8xhMeB1qen2tho1_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Last week I found out how rich you are. It grosses me out that you are an heiress. It explains why you always have the newest prints. I thought you worked for your brand... now that I know you are just another fullgrown spoiled brat I don't want to be your friend.

>> No.6804158

>>6804157
Maybe they didn't tell you how much money they had, because they were afraid you would be a jealous bitch?

>> No.6804178

>>6802395
I had the same problems and because of it I decided to quit cosplay until I can get myself better mentally. I think you should do the same.
It sucks your friends know you have these issues and get mad at you over it, but you also know you have these issues so you need to be smart, honorable, and respectful enough to deny the invitation. Yeah you feel like shit, but you truly are letting them down too. Please, go to a psychologist and get better.

>> No.6804192

>>6803455
...this sounds like my ex, almost
if you hadn't added the trans thing i'd think we were ranting about the same person

>> No.6804197
File: 15 KB, 345x365, 1359502340697.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6804008
>tfw you were a transexual homestuck before it was cool

>> No.6804200

>>6803481
>mfw i'm 99% sure you're talking about someone I know
let me ask one question if we're keeping identities quiet, is this person from Glasgow?

>> No.6804211
File: 46 KB, 175x160, kruyurb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6802145
tfw these idiots undermine the struggles of real transpeople and make it seem like being trans is a stupid preteen phase instead of a goddamn stressful life change that could alienate family and friends

>> No.6804325

>>6799642
Please elaborate on this story. How did this person ruin -your- relationships by losing weight?

>> No.6804334

>>6802145
This so much.
and with that note: The 'trans' fakeboy who cosplays 'the famous' Prussia in the Hetalia fandom. stop. you're a woman. just stop. I'm so sick of all these fake trans in cosplay community.

>> No.6804346

>>6802374
cut contact with them. If you are throwing a party at your place, you are allowed to throw them out.

Also, i am almost 30 myself and never got into drinking. I'll drink a glass or two of wine or a cocktail, but getting shitfaced drunk was NEVER cool.

>> No.6804376

>>6803412
i would let this bitch have it. tell her the fucking truth
but sadly a lot of girls like this dont even want to believe the truth

>> No.6804382

>all my fandoms are of obscure bullshit
>tfw can never find good fanart or cosplay that isn't by Indonesians or whatever the fuck
>but tfw no crazies

well there's a few attention whores but still, is nice.

>> No.6804392

>>6802473
I would accept that as a possibility if we were at all close, but that isn't the case. This is someone who used to be very pleasant if shy who is now constantly starting shit and has a huge ego. I actually feel bad for her best friend, who is still a pretty modest girl, because she treats her so poorly now.

>> No.6804401

>>6804178
You're right, it is my fault for agreeing and then having to back down. I only agreed to two groups when I was feeling well that I had to skip out on, so it's not like I'm a serial quitter or anything, but I really am not going to engage in group cosplay for a while. Thanks for your reply.

>> No.6804405
File: 82 KB, 975x1198, 893440_509794639083067_1531951583_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>From the OP who wrote >>6802145

>>6804008
Jesus christ they are only a fat attention whore who had no other siblings. If I should count my "friends" on FB more appear every day.
The faggot in my picture also has a "male" mate named JAKE. WOW, that name sure isn't from homestuck???
>naming yourself stupid names
while you're a "trans" man is another area of shut the fuck up and go into the no no corner..
>Making still feminine poses in pictures
>cosplaying girly boys
>loudly changing who you are
not one post have I seen from any of them saying how their struggle has changed them into what makes them happy. no. THEY JUST APPEAR and carry on with their stupid little lives.

>>6804197
I will hate you if you don't have a legitimate reason to be trans besides homestuck. Tell us your story. I want be enlightened when it comes to the homestuck community of transsexuals/genders.

>>6804211
>From the OP who wrote >>6802145
Haleighlu. preach that shit.

>> No.6804409

>>6803037
Tell her that it's a bit much and there's one being sold for $130 (send her the link as proof). Tell her that you wanna help her out by taking the items off her hands but she'll have to match that price.

>> No.6804486

>>6804405
not much to say really, been living as male since i was 17 and only came across homestuck halfway through my first year of university about a year ago

>> No.6804591

>>6804401
The most terrible thing about anxiety and depression is that you never know when you're going to fall in that hole again and be in a funk where nothing will give you motivation. It's not all your fault because how were you to know? It's more of a learning experience now. Take a break to get better. Get some medicine and wait a good few months and make sure you use a medication that works for you before you jump back into it.

>> No.6804862

>>6802851
>>6802895
>>6802895

Lolwut. I doubt anybody on here would like it, it's a British adventure comic in the style of Eagle, Victor, Commando etc, though only slightly "modernised". It even has text stories about Edwardian detectives and public schools.
A future issue will feature a story about Japanese high school students... but they won't have bug eyes or blue hair. They won't even be using -san and -kun!

>> No.6805040

>>6803262
Oh you sounds exactly like my precious bab wrt her old horse. You so much better with us, you're perfect. I hate that you had to put up with her shit for so long when you deserve so much better.

>> No.6805045

>>6804862
POST THE FUCKING COMIC BUTTLORD

>> No.6805093

I know you want to lose weight, but starving yourself isn't going to do it.
You'll get there, it'll take a while but if you follow through with your new eating habits, I'm sure you could shed a good portion by our next con. Just PLEASE don't starve yourself. You'll gain it back.

>> No.6805159

>>6804192
Oh, but she isn't!
She just wants to be called that name.

Is that you Liam?
Cause yes, I am talking about M.

>> No.6805194

>>6804486
Dang, sorry dude. We chill.
Honestly I used to be into homestuck and then I fell out of it because I was confused to no end on its story line. Too long for me. Also Hussie's crazy gf attacked me and my gf when I thought selling hoods and plushies were ok.

>> No.6805314

>>6805194
>Also Hussie's crazy gf attacked me

you don't just say something like that without a story behind it, dood.

>> No.6805409

>>6802145
Nigga, did you just hack my Tumblr account and went on my dashboard?

Anyway, time for me to vent:

Ayo nigga, you have been one of my dearest and best friends in the past ten years we have known each other. You're like a little brother to me and I love you like one, but like a little brother, you sometimes annoy the shit outta me and you act immature just like one.

Look brah, I know I wasn't the most popular nigga in high school and it took me our college days to become more social and open with people (which eventfully, made me popular but I took it with a humble heart, unlike you). I know, you try hard to be popular and noticed but it only makes you an attention whore (and I was quite shock when you finally admit that you were an attention whore to me because I never thought you would have the balls to admit that).. Dude, you're almost 24. Stop acting like you're still in high school and life, not just anime cons, is a time to reclaim your high school years because you weren't popular back then. It's a new day, a new age, and a new time. Stop trying so hard and stop trying to upstage my glory and "popularity" because I was the one who became one of the most beloved person within our friends and convention "community ". It just happen and I never asked to be known but again, I take it with a humble heart and I don't let it get to my ego, which you seem to do however.
(I put "community" like that becuase I hang out with the 21+ers, not the entire con scene).

>> No.6805491
File: 24 KB, 420x303, SNAP.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6804158

>> No.6805720

>>6805194
goddamn you can't leave us hanging like that
stor, bro

>> No.6805726

>>6805720
story*
fucking damn it why doi come here drunk

>> No.6805741

Where to start... here's 2.

That one friend who
>Complains about being fat but never wants to work out
>Says she weighs an impossibly low amount, (you weigh more but have more muscle), she assumes she's much skinnier and healthier than you
>Vaguebooks and pity-posts to get asspats and justification that it's ok to be fat
>You invite friend to go to the gym or do outdoor activities that count as exercise like day hikes etc. but she always is too busy/tired/emotional to be able to handle it
>Crams herself into clothing several sizes too small
>Cosplays tiny characters when she's not tiny, gets her panties in a bunch when people on the internet notice it's not a great fit and say so on tumblr etc.
>Has shit self esteem and no amount of coaching or support will ever change that

That other friend who
>Is delusional as fuck and believes she will be the next best voice actress
>Has to be the center of attention and demands to be the main character in any group cosplay plans
>Thinks people don't give her the attention she deserves because she's a black cosplayer (everyone is so racist!)
>Actually doesn't get attention because she cranks out 30+ costumes a year mostly composed of thrifted/closet items that are modified or not, and they're terribly put together and sloppy
>Is a fame-seeker and tries to befriend people she sees as famous so that she herself can be famous
>Judges other cosplayers harshly when she herself can't sew any award-winning costumes

>> No.6805763

>>6805741
>Is delusional as fuck and believes she will be the next best voice actress

Can she even do an acute voice without sounding like a retard/racist?
If she doesn't, I think there's no future for her in there.

>> No.6805767

>>6805763
If anyone needs a voice for an angry black woman, call her. She's the angriest person I know.

Aside from that, I don't think she can do much else in terms of voice talents.

>> No.6805792

>>6805767
She could do some easy bucks on the boondocks I guess.
that of course taking on count they accept *Le weaboo nigga

>> No.6805799

>>6805792
Yea, she probably would refuse a role for Boondocks because she hates other black people. Is this something a standard black weeb does? I'm curious.

>> No.6805811
File: 231 KB, 700x1575, 1359270558659.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6798498
>selling dress
>girl in comm messages me
>"can you do a payment plan?"
>$60 dress
come the fuck on

>> No.6805818

>>6805799
idk man, but I know plenty of hispanic weebs and they all wish to be a little white asian girl ,and obsess over any other hispanic who doesn't look like a fucking mexicano wrestler.

Weebs hate everyone else who's not a weeb, thou.

>> No.6805822

Bitch, you don't even know what you're doing. You drop tons of your parent's money on cons and wear the same ugly Poison Ivy costume every time - it's just a badly fitted corset with leaves hot glued to it. You don't even use a wig, jesus christ you fat ass, why do you think you look good? You don't even know jack shit about anime or comic books, no matter how many times you say "LOL IM BATMAN!!!" Our whole friend group knows you're just going to cons for attention from someone, because you're desperate for attention and acceptance somewhere. No matter how many times you brag about getting your picture taken or talk to 'omg such cute boys', we all know you're just trying to get SOMEONE to pay attention to you. Also, it's super fucking stupid to drop hundreds of dollars on vidcon tickets.

>> No.6805828

I gots a venting, kind of cosplay related because #fandoms
My boyfriend is the light of my life. I recently went through a really terrible time, was diagnosed with C-PSTD along with Anxiety because of my childhood. Old family shit was brought to the surface, mild stalking from psychopathic parent etc...family member died and I lost my shit. He was a dick for some of it (I can't say I was easy on him in the slightest) but he saw me through it and now we're stronger than ever. Que a new friend entering into our group. She's sweet and all, into the same fan shit that we are and likes conventions. She starts hanging with us on the daily. We never meet her boyfriend but shorting before my birthday they broke up. We all go to this big cosplay party and she makes out with someone and we all happy fo huurrr. A week or so later she starts making off color jokes about her and my boyfriend. Now our friends are kind of strange like that so I don't think anything of it at first. But then she keeps doing it, over and over and over. I start keeping them from sitting together because it's making me uncomfortable. She picks up on it and starts saying things like, "Oh yah, keeping the two of us from canoodling in the back seat lawl :p" and "Oh no! Don't look at my bits!" And even going so far as to make jokes on how I'm incredibly derpy and wouldn't it just be SO STUPID if she and him got together while I was in Japan teaching English, like, wouldn't that be hilarious? And my boyfriend is SOOO MUCH HOTTER than her ex because he has a job and ambitions and her ex never did. I'm starting to get pissed, but am letting it go because she did just get out of a 5 year relationship, but I'm starting to make it clear that this isn't okay. Getting short with her jokes, not laughing and even going, "Well, I'd totally beat you up for my boyfriend XD" and she says, "Well, I'd beat you because I'm a black belt in martial arts XD" Not cool, at all. Soon I stop humoring it at all and she still Cont

>> No.6805845

>>6805828
won't let up. Cue a few nights ago. Boyfriend gets food poisoning. I'm really worried for him because at this point we don't know what's wrong with him and he's been throwing up since 1:30am. The two friends we are with (biznizz included) help us clean up all the vomit and what not while I accompany him int he bathroom because he's pale as death and we're all afraid he'll pass out. I stay with him, scratch his back all the good things a girlfriend does. He seems to have stopped after a few hours. I lay on the couch, other friend goes to bed and Bizznizz will not take the guest room. She takes the seat closest to him and starts sketching him. I get perturbed at this. I lie there starting at my BF and jump up whenever he needs something and so does she. She blocks my way every time I take care of him telling me that it's fine and she can do it. Eventually we get into a tug of war of care-taker. She eventually keeps telling me to go to sleep and that she'll take care of him. She tries to walk him into the restroom so he can vomit which eventually lead to a crowding in the hallway that he passed out in and was no help to anyone at all. When I told her he was my boyfriend and I would take care of him and she didn't have to worry she said, "You don't have to worry, you can just go to sleep and I'll do it." Not letting up about it and kept insisting. When we were at the hospital she was in the room with him more than his best friend and even refused to go get his best friend. When I examined my boyfriends hands (his lips and hands were turning blue) she full on held his hands without even offering to get the nurse. But the worst thing was her trying to keep me from caring for him. I even set up a little resting area for myself at his feet since she wouldn't relinquish the seat closest to him for me to care of him. I sware to God I am getting so sick of this girl and I am in no way going down without a fight. He is not YOUR upgrade, he is my boyfriend of almost>>

>> No.6805860

>>6805845
2.5 years and he thinks her behavior is also off color and strange too. He doesn't want anything "that way" to do with her. I am not going down without a fight, I love him too much to let her try to drive a wedge. I am very protective of my relationships and my boyfriend has agreed with me to make it perfectly clear that WE are together and that IS NOT CHANGING. If she doesn't stop doing this when we hang out in our friend groups her and I are going to have to have a talk about it and I'm really not afraid of confrontation. Her behavior because could just be painted as me being jealous, but her trying to walk him to the bathroom to vomit, keeping me from taking care of him, trying to make me sleep when my boyfriend is passing out and vomiting his guts out is just plain inappropriate and over the line. Of course I'm going to be awake and paranoid when he is sick, He got so ill he passed out, of course I'm worried and I'd stay up (and did) for days if that meant me making sure he's safe and I honestly don't give a fuck about your insomnia, you only mentioned it 8 times that day and how convenient it was that you had it so you could watch him with me all night. Worst part of this is that this girl is nice, just this behavior, culminated together, crosses a boundary that I AM NOT comfortable with. Especially since I don't know her that well and neither does my boyfriend (hence why he is weirded out too).

>> No.6805867

>>6805799
No, at least not for me? I actually fine other black nerds comforting. It like a beacon that being a nerd isn't just a white/azn hobby.

>> No.6805913
File: 104 KB, 400x400, nigga.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6805828
>>6805845
Please. just cut. that bitch. out.
She's obviously vagblocking you every chance she has to do it. Also, you should tell your boyfriend to tell that bizznizz her jokes about "stealing ur bf ;3" aren't fucking funny and are starting to piss off his girlfriend, that without mentioning the awkward tension she's probably creating on your group.

>> No.6805929

>>6805867
(out of curiosity) Have you met any black lolitas?

>> No.6805931

>>6805860
>he thinks her behavior is also off color and strange too. He doesn't want anything "that way" to do with her.

Then tell you ball-less bastard of a boyfriend to say it to her fucking face if he gives a rat's ass about you as much as he says he does. Instead of making YOU have a catfight over this horseshit. You don't need to be the one to tell her off. Period. He shouldn't have let it get that far and should have cut her off at the jokes.

>> No.6805932

>>6805828
>>6805845

Jesus fucking Christ, why hasn't your boyfriend told her to shut the fuck up? I would have fucking leathered her.

>> No.6805944

>>6805931
This.
And make sure when he does it that you're within the vicinity so you can hear him say it or see him type it on a messenger service or something.
I've seen this happen so many times before. Guys claim that they don't like the attention from other girls to their girlfriend's faces, but then do nothing to stop the behavior and will often get two-faced to actually encourage the attention they get. Then they pretend they didn't have anything to do with shit when the girls go off and attack each other.

>> No.6805943

>>6805929
sorry, I haven't. I'm not a lolita so I don't go to any comm or meet. I have seen black lolita at cons.

>> No.6805980

>>6805943
Not a lolita either, but judging from what I've seen found one must be shit-hard.

captcha: accidental nyabro

>> No.6806011

>>6805314
>>6805720

Sorry friends, I was at work, just got home.
>Here we go

Ok so what happened was waaay before the "no tolerance for selling hussie related shit or whatever" went down, I cosplayed god tier John at that time. A couple people liked the hood I made and I offered to make them some with commission and they happily obliged. I also made those..uh..whatever dragon doll things (seriously I haven't been in that fandom in forever I forgot the name) for fun and it was an easy way to make money when I had no job. I made a page on FB which stated how I will make those things if anyone wants and shirts also for the cosplayers who needed them. My gf was supportive and said she would help by putting down her email and taking the orders and questions there. Honestly the whole ordeal now is fuzzy but what pretty much happened was she got a strange email one day...
It stated how "selling hussie's property was against the law" and "you will get sued for this if you don't take this page down right away". WOAH WOAH hold on there! We took this as a joke at first and simply replied to the email asking who this was and why were they so upset? We meant absolutely no harm in what were doing. We kindly said we were sorry, and if it wasn't ok and if it bothered whomever they were we will want to talk to Hussie and he doesn't want it, we will take the page down. Simple and sweet.
>Oh no there's more, that wasn't enough for them
We found out it was hussie's girlfriend and she. was. pissed. She went nuts the next email telling us we were back talking her or something. Woah girl, you ain't even that cute calm down. She was "incharge" of catching people selling her boyfriends things without permission. We even sent Hussie an email and he replied with pretty much the same thing but not as crazy but still rude. We said whatever we didn't mean any harm but it seems this is a big deal I guess we will not make those things. And that's when I realized homestuck is shit.

>> No.6806020

>>6805980
I don't understand. Are you saying it hard to fine black lolita or the one you found or bad?

>> No.6806025

>>6806011
>continued/end

tl;dr Hussie and his girlfriend are the not classiest couple out there.

Also I would happily show the emails but my gf deleted them out of anger as soon as we took the page down.

>> No.6806031

>>6804325
it wasnt by losing weight

>> No.6806042

>>6806020
That it's hard to find a black lolita. They're like...a panda.

>> No.6806060

>>6802395

Holy shit, are you me? That is almost exactly the same thing I'm going through.

I stopped talking to a lot of my friends because half of them take cosplay way too seriously and the other half just make me uncomfortable. I ended up hearing through the grapevine that a friend I considered to be really close was complaining about things I'd confessed to her. She said I was always trying to 'compete' with my problems and it really hurt me because there were so many times that I opened up to her and told her about things that bothered me, only to have her freak out and say stuff like, "Well, at least you aren't fat and ugly like ME!" or "I have WAY more of a reason to be uncomfortable around certain people. You're just being a baby."

tl;dr I'm not even comfortable around my friends anymore and it's making me want to stop cosplaying because it's just not as fun when you're on your own.

>> No.6806066

>>6806042
Exactly. I really doubt I'm going to see lolita outside a con here. Being a black nerd in the southern state is hard enough. I can't imagine lolita being any better here. We do got a lot of ravers-shit and dubstep/techno bs.

>> No.6806084

Really, do you have to be such a little bitch every time I like something you don't or the reverse? I have plenty of other friends with different tastes and it's all good, why can't you accept an opinion other than your own?
You're a grown man and I'm getting real sick of this bullshit.

>> No.6806104

The cosplayer isn't my friend anymore for obvious reasons (and a few others unrelated to this board that I won't mention). Basically, she keeps posting someone she is jealous of on /cgl/ only to have /cgl/ call the girl cute. I personally do not like the girl that is getting posted either, but I still wouldn't post her on 4chan and samefag a bunch of mean things about her.

Several months ago, I made a big deal out of it within our group of friends, because the victim actually knew who was posting her to 4chan and let it slide. I let my "friend" know how I felt, and she swore she hadn't done posted her in months or whatever, but I would see her shit-post the same girl every couple of weeks. It's been 6-7 months since I have spoken to my ex-friend, even though she tried to apologize and tell our mutual friends that she has stopped, but just last week, I saw her rag on the same girl in a j-fashion thread where people were actually complimenting her victim (and then just telling her that she's jelly). I mean, I'm not really mad about it anymore, since I don't like either of the girls, but it still annoys me that someone would do that.

>> No.6806127

>>6806104
>done posted
wow, I'm an idiot. I meant to say, "she swore she hadn't posted her"

>> No.6806128

>>6806066
Yeah, for some reason having interest on comics and other geeky stuff it's not so common inside the black community (If we should call it that way) why do you think that happens?,

>> No.6806141

>>6804862
I will track you down and murder you if you don't cough up some info quick. Comic. Now.

>> No.6806143

>>6806084
>>6806104
Goddamit, Why it's so hard for some people to accept others points of view?!

>> No.6806151

>>6806128
I think because there a lack of character for the black community to relate to. I don't mean black characters, even if there are a lack of those too.

Even in comic books a lot of the black characters, not all, are just black alternate characters. Those who are black aren't as popular so they aren't as well-known. It doesn't help that black parents back then didn't improve a lot of non-stereotypical black hobbies/interest and would get bully by their black peers for liking geeky stuff. (this is how I see it)

>> No.6806154
File: 46 KB, 586x419, op-will-surely-deliver-lets-just-wait.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6806141
>inb4 he's not OP.

>> No.6806166
File: 60 KB, 500x500, 1358313159493.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6806154
Well, OP does stand for "Original Poster" (depending on who you ask), and he did start the post chain.

Anyways, I'm sure he'll come back and post it.
I'm sure.
Yes, I know he will.

>> No.6806174

>>6806151
Yeah, most characters that actualy have similitudes with black culture/shenanigans are just background characters so it's quite hard to notice them. Specially when the kids on your neighbourhood tease you for reading comic-books instead of playing basketball all day or some "nigga" shit like that.

>> No.6806193

>>6806174
It hard or people deny that they exist or be called black captain america instead of his real godDAMN name. It Isaiah Bradley get it straight.

>> No.6806222

>>6804200
Nope.
But I'm glad to know that harpie has a soul twin out there.
Sorry that you have to deal with somebody so similar to this person.

>> No.6806238

Dude, you're a great friend and I love you, but please stop this cycle you're in where you overplan with costumes outside of your skill range, get nothing done and then go "WEHHH I SUCK". I have no idea how to even respond to it anymore and obviously my encouragement isn't helping.

You're actually GOOD at what you do, you're just lacking in practice. Just stoooooop beating yourself up whenever you over-commit. It's making you look like you're trying to pity-wank for attention and you are better than that.

>> No.6806283
File: 6 KB, 200x200, yaranakuash.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6806193
Isaiah it's top tier name on my list, bro.

>> No.6806293

>>6806238
Well, don't you think trying something hard and fail repeatedly it's somehow practicing?

>> No.6806305

>>6806283
I like you. Stay awesome.

>> No.6806435

dear weeb friend,

I think you need to calm the fuck down. You chased that England cosplayer around and yelled at them sexual things and told the America protecting them from you to go "fuck off, you can't keep me from my love!!"

You also chased around a Kaito before me and my friend stopped you and apologized to them. Hell, you had friends VIDEO TAPE the whole incidents on their cellphones.

I'm really disappointed in you.

>> No.6806446

(Not SO cosplay related but the guy was a weeb so):
You fucking brat. You harassed my friend for years with your "unrequired puppy love~" and ruined most of our lifes with your drama and stupid plans of conquest to try to make her love you; even know she rejected you many times and told you to stop sticking your nose in her life. SHIT SHE DOESN'T EVEN LIKE YOU FAGGOT, NEITHER OF US HAVE RESPECT FOR YOU AFTER 3 YEARS OF THE SAME SHIT. You know what the worst part is?, the way that you complained about her rejection to victimize yourself in front of your otaku-weeb friends and almost all people in highschool she knew.
And the shit you made up about her, hell, just the things you made up about yourself, I think I could have been one of those lazy-ass cosplayers who only put costumes to show their tits off and get dirty comments of the losers at the cons, and still wouldn't be as an attetion-whore as you were. I still wonder if your shitty friends in your kuro-neko clan or whatever the fuck is that thing you're in, (yes, he's still in his weeb CLUHB!!!11!), know about every cringey thing you did on highschool and how you were not a victim at all. Maybe if i see them around i'll give them a taste of the real you, annoying cunt.

>cgl related.
You're floppy at best. You don't look good in cosplay and never will, don't matter how much your little friends tell you how AWESOME WOTAKU~ you are. Actualy, you quit animu and cosplay as soon as K-pop became fashionable, then you were some kind of dancer oppa-wannabe and shave/dyed your hair with horrible colors to prove again how rebel, intriguing, and incredible you are./sarcasm

>> No.6806548

Girl, you're great and all, and I'm glad we became friends, but you have got to stop will all of this gossip and rumor-spreading nonsense. I'll be the first to admit that I do my fair share of gossip, but only among small groups of people I trust to not go spreading shit, and never falsehoods. You flat-out tried to start a ridiculous rumor about me and our close friend, who you KNOW is still suffering from a reputation fall out 3 years ago from the EXACT SAME KIND OF RUMORS. What the fuck, dude. I'm just glad I caught it, and you, in time to stop it (I hope).
You also tell the same stories over and over again, often times to people who don't need to hear about what we do. Nobody really needs to know in great detail about how you drank yourself silly at a friend's house and puked it all back up. Nor do they need to hear for the thousandth time the characters you want to cosplay, or how you want to be *a great leader* in our cosplay community while having me make all of the arrangements and events... thus making people see me as a leader instead. Hell, I even got a leadership position because of all of the work I've done in your place. Hmm.
I know we've been talking about getting an apartment together, but your behavior just keeps getting worse and worse and it's making me feel icky about saving up money for this.

>> No.6806716

> friend posts on Facebook that she doesn't understand why people get offended when people use makeup to alter their skin color in cosplay
> comment in agreement and state my opinion that they are looking for reasons to be angry
> someone comes in screaming about whitewashing and it being offense due to "muh oppression"
> they then say I have no say in the matter because I'm white
> lose my shit internally
> try and understand this logic but just fucking can't.

>> No.6806745

>>6806716

it's not like people literally wake up in the morning and go google "things i can get offended at today".

Generally though it depends on how well the costume is actually done, what the context is for the actual costume, and whether or not the makeup job sucks. Some cosplayers look fine, others legitimately creepy and done.

Like I can understand getting angry about a white girl slapping on a bunch of copper foundation to cosplay Anthy, but I've also been people saying shit like how non-Asians cosplaying Sailor Scouts is yellowface or people doing bodypaint for Dark Link is blackface. As with any political issue, there's a valid point at the core but it gets sensationalized and blown out of proportion very fast.

>> No.6806751

>>6806745
I agree. It's offensive if it's badly done but if it's there to complete the whole picture and it's done well, good on them. Going from ginger to darker than a cave isn't exactly good but when people bitch about someone tanning the week before the con to try and be a bit more accurate, there shouldn't be an issue.

>> No.6806795

Girl, I hope you do realize that your comments and attitudes are pissing people off.
If you have problems or issues come fucking talk to me/the person concerned RIGHT AT THE FACE instead of cuddling in a circle and talk behind peoples back. Holy shit.

It's none of your fucking business on how my relationship with my boyfriend and I would be when I go on exchange.

And it's certainly stupid how you go on and double standard on how a certain character should be like in your opinion.
--> She commented on how a friend of ours, L, who was cosplaying genderbent Ragna, doesn't suit the character since she believes that "Genderbent Ragna shouldn't have large chest; she should be moe" (L's chest is quite big); and when I was going to do the same character she commented on how "Genderbent Ragna shouldn't have flat chest, she should be a mature, sexy girl" (I'm fairly flat).
It was L who told me this.

Well excuse me for not meeting your fucking expectations. Geez.

>> No.6806893

>>6806011
Honestly, you just seem a little buttmad because you couldn't profit off of somebody else's comic. I do know Rachel (Hussie's girlfriend) is pretty insane to say the least, but Andrew Hussie is very far from rude. Grow up, maybe.

>> No.6806915

I hope, for his sake, that your new boyfriend wises up to how much of a raging cunt you are, and to how far down the road to alcoholism you've already traveled. You are a cruel, vain, angry little cow- you play host to the sort of temper tantrums that most four-year-olds find amusing. Shit talking a girl with the flu on twitter, and then threatening to scream at her if she coughs one more time? You are the worst kind of human being. Plus, sweetheart, you can't sew your way out of a wet paper towel; your only claim to fame is being a barely-legal skinny Japanese girl with a thigh gap that a bunch of neckbeards want to stick their dick in. The only reason anyone even pays a modicum of attention to you in your un-ironed broadcloth costumes is because you suck up to your moderately well-known photographer friends and spam yourself all over social media with the sort of relentlessness that puts a fox hound to shame.

Please stop saying I'm your 'Cosplay Idoru', you're making me look like a raging fuckbagel by association.

PS: you're never rooming with me at a con ever again. You are a loud, belligerent, sloppy drunk and your only mission in life at any given con is to drink until you pass out. What a horrible life you must lead.

>> No.6807010

>>6802954
You are MY fuckin sempai, goddamn. I am so tired of this bitch being heralded as some kind of "important and famous R***** cosplayer" when she is literally a NOBODY who wears the ugliest, ill-fitting and trashy prom dress she can find cuz it shows off her tits. Surprise surprise, she's only famous among lonely neck beards who wanna breathe down her cleavage - and she thinks this is empowering. Lying, stupid attention whore.

>> No.6807285

I saw you in a bad cosplay thread today. I feel dirty for laughing. But you dragged me down into your shit ass cosplays for years. I didn't want to cosplay any of the characters you told me to, and then you wanted to just do casual versions after I put all that effort in because you hadn't gotten off your ass to make the costume? I had to hand sew my costume and sneak around behind my parents backs because you were dating my friend and if I didn't go along with your plans she would bitch at me. Sometimes I'm glad we're not in contact anymore.

Another person now, but seriously? There's a reason I don't cosplay with you anymore. You cause fucking drama every single convention you go to and then whine about how you don't enjoy yourself and how everyone is so full of drama and it's all your fucking fault. You leave everything to the last minute, the last time I stayed with you I was sewing until 2am and then you decided you didn't want to fucking do it. I ruined my favourite top for you because you all but yelled at me when I said I didn't want to show off my stomach. Also? Stop wearing such revealing clothing. You're not as fat as the lard asses you date, but you are nowhere near skinny. I don't feel comfortable enough in public to wear something as revealing as you do and I have the figure for it, so dress to your fucking size and maybe I'll start hanging out with you at conventions again. And by the way, it's called a hem. Look up how to do one and maybe you'll stop leaving threads everywhere. Stop blaming the people you con into sewing your costumes when they have to make their own too and learn to finish your own fucking shit.

>> No.6807372

This passive aggressive tweeting you've picked up recently is really awkward, it's pretty obvious who you're talking about. At least myself and a few others are embarrassed for you. Combine it with this insane social justice warrior side you've developed for the cosplay is not consent bullshit, you've seemingly become fairly demented.

>> No.6807402
File: 107 KB, 320x287, meh.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6807010
>"important and famous R***** cosplayer"

If this is who I think you're referring to then you need to take a chill pill along with >>6802954
I've never heard that girl be referred to as "important" or "famous." And either way she doesn't have a good gijinka. If she and her friends think she's good then who cares? That doesn't make her famous and they're allowed to think how they will.

We're tired of you bringing your grudge match here because it's old and obviously very personal. Pls go.

>> No.6807426

>>6806893
Naw whitenight-chan I 'aint even mad I couldn't make money from his comic I'm mad they both approached us in a rude manor instead of kindly asking us to take the page down the first time. Go back to tumblr and cry about sexist assholes instead.

>> No.6807435

>>6807426
Have you ever considered that perhaps you are overly-defensive and short tempered? Anon gave a reasonable response and you're freaking out over it. Chill out, it's not actually that big of a deal and we don't care that much.

>> No.6807444

>>6807435
I mean it's whatever at this point.

>> No.6807461
File: 46 KB, 408x600, 1276391899281.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6807426
Why were you even in a rude manor in the first place? Were all the friendly cottages taken?

>> No.6807513

Not a friend, but a costumer.

>Dude ask me the price of a bunch of costumes.
>Respond cheerfully.
>Dude agrees and picks one.
>Agree on a day and hour to meet and take measurements, buy fabric, etc.
>Dude tells me a day before the meet that he changed his mind and wants another one.
>Sure, no problem.
>Arrive at meeting point.
>Dude nowhere to be seen.
>Wait an hour, get pissed and leave.
>Write him about what happened.
>Dude apologizes and tells me he had a problem and arrived an hour later.
>Well, understable. Arrange another meet.
>The day of the meet, while I'm travelling there I receive a message.
>"Hi, I had a trouble, I was already in the place of our meeting but there's trouble in my house and I had to leave."
>I'm almost there.
>Rage, why couldn't he tell me so before I got in the bus?
>Since I'm already there I went to check out something for my own cosplay.
>Come back and don't tell anything to him, expecting at least an apology and explanation.
>He doesn't say or explain anything.
>Rage and then forget about it.

1/2

>> No.6807537

>>6807513

>Months pass and the dude talks to me.
>"Hi, it's been so long"
>I'm still expecting my apology, dude.
>He tells me about his job and other stuff I don't care about and didn't ask.
>"Blah blah so I wanted 3 cosplays."
>"Um, which ones did you want?"
>He only tells me one and doesn't provide picture.
>Google it and it's difficult as fuck.
>He doesn't say anything.
>"Um... Did you want to know the price of that?"
>"Yup"
>"Please provide me the picture of the character."
>No response.

2/2

Why would you ask for an estimate if you don't even have the picture of the character ready? The worst of all is that he gave me the impression that he wanted me to read his fucking mind or guess what he was thinking. Why couldn't you ask directly for an estimate if you wanted one instead of waiting for me to try and figure out whatever you wanted?? He's so rude too. I want to tell him to fuck off and leave me alone, but that's not professional...

>> No.6807543
File: 25 KB, 456x305, doyouthinkimjoking.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6807461

>> No.6807548
File: 51 KB, 300x170, tumblr_m8rwteMsCS1r01tms.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Find a great girl.
>Instantly attracted to her in every aspect
>"I made a facebook page for my cat. He told me to."
>MFW

You were so close to being perfect....

>> No.6807564
File: 45 KB, 240x240, GHOSTS screams.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6806795
Gender bent Ragna should be stupid. Just like regular Ragna.
And nothing else matters.

>> No.6807572

>>6807548
To be fair, I made a tumblr for my dog.
I don't give it out to people or communicate with them however, I just use it as a library of dog pics.
Tfw you have 3000+ pics of your 8 month old dog backed up to every resource on the internet because the only laptop with pics of last dog you had for 13 years got wiped without backup.

>> No.6807575

>>6807402

You have no idea who we're even talking about.

Kindly choose a hole and fuck yourself.

>> No.6807632
File: 358 KB, 1014x799, HAHAHAHHAAAA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6807575
Yeah nah, I kinda do and I can spot an assraged cunt with a petty grudge like you very easily.
Notice the big cgl army you hoped for isn't jumping to validate your vendetta in any way.
And I find it ironic that you're bitching about her claiming ~*~fame~*~ when you're actually the one who keeps posting her and shit like her tumblr posts. Nobody even knew who this was until you stirred the pot. gg

>> No.6807636

>>6807548
I know that feel. I thought Lobitah was smart and mature until I saw her tumblr and that video of her at Walmart

>> No.6807661

>>6806128
as a black rori, i think its b/c animu and jfashion isnt considered to be nigga enough
for w/e reason anything that wasnt exclusively made popular by blacks is Not A Good Thing in the community, it kills me to see how closed minded my race is sometimes.
..but black weebs are the worst let me tell you that straight up

>> No.6807663

>>6807575

I think anyone who has been lurking for the past few months knows who you're talking about, dear. You all claim you're not a ~samefag~ and that 'more than one person doesn't like her'.

Well, we don't really give a shit. Stop fucking spamming this board because you look like a pathetic teenager. If she pisses you off so much, ignore her. We aren't your personal army and we're not going to sit and laugh at her just because you think she deserves it.

>> No.6807747

I think its creepy/annoying as hell that people still brownnose a trip that NO LONGER POSTS HERE.

>> No.6807766

>>6807747
Probably just trips posting as anonymous.
Nobody cares about trips except trips and other tripfags.

>> No.6807911
File: 346 KB, 700x989, 0013.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6805045
>>6806141
>>6806154
>>6806166

Lolz. Here's one of the 'better' pages I have scanned at a reasonable size.

Most if it is print-only. I MAY be selling a few copies on the sly at London MCM. I'll most likely be wearing a home-made "I'm Backing Britain" t-shirt, or a Roger Mellie one.

Of course, you could just go down WH Smith and buy Commando or Strip Magazine, if you want modern British adventure comics that aren't badly-made scribble.

Oh and look up Spaceship Away too. Proper Dan Dare, not that Americanised virgin shit.

>> No.6807935

Girl I love you, but Jesus Christ, stop turning everything into a damn pissing contest.

>> No.6807936

>>6807661
i never understood that shit. Why does having an interest in something even have something to do with race? comic books? i mean really. lolita? who cares if you like it and you are not japanese.

yeah, people think all black people just watch.play basket ball and eat watermelon on the porch while listening to rap. it's so dumb

>> No.6807947

>>6807911
I do like the art style, seems like something I'd enjoy reading too.

>> No.6807973

Everyone is tired of your bullshit.

Stop being a raging thundercunt every time another person gets the slightest hint of admiration or attention. Stop bullshitting about your special snowflake illnesses and mental health disorders, you have a new one each week.

>> No.6807985

>>6807575
It blows my mind that people think you are me. (Or I'm you?) At least another person hates this dumb cosplayer! Holla nonnie, let's be BFF!

>> No.6808021

>>6807911
not too bad honestly. you need to work on the faces and bodies, but i'm sure you know that, and honestly the rest works pretty well as it is. i think the black and white style with lot of lines makes the slightly awkward drawings look peculiar and charming, not bad. some professionnal writers also do this.

>> No.6808063

>>6807513
>>6807537
This kind of asshole that thinks the people around him should change their plans just to make his life more comfortable.

>> No.6808066

>>6807661
being close minded It's something that happens in all races and cultures, don't worry....
Why are blacks the worst weebs?

>> No.6808068
File: 249 KB, 1280x720, mic-cronin-facepalm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6807663
PLEASE stop talking about D-cup rarity. that chick is a thread killer and I'm enjoying myself here.

>> No.6808078

>>6807911
*annoying /co/aching time! now with comic book theory*
-the movement in your panels is hard to read, because you are not using any movement-suggesting line. It's understandable since these are insanely hard to insert when you are working in black and white. But the third panel of your page, for instance, looks strange because of this : the glass shards look like they are floating in the air, or are a laying on the backseat.
-The narrative-bubbles are always at the exact same spot on all your panels. This is not always a bad thing at all, it can make a page easier to read, but it can also make it look like the panels are all based on the same architecture. Try to make some bigger than the others, don't place them all in the same corner, make some "banners" (same kind of bubble, but that uses the whole width of the panel where it is...)
-Watch out for tangents! in your fifth panel, at firstglance, it is possible to mistake the car's roof with the skyline because all the darkening-lines are not that far from being parallel.
-work on your faces. They are good, but they can be even better : master more expressions, work on the shadows, etc.
-Perspective. Is. A. Bitch. a good perspective is hard to do, butit looks great when done right. On your sixth panel, the car on the foreground seems too short, and the one on the background too small. But again, perspective is definitly a fucking bitch (and you did a good job in your second, third and fourth panels. Really.)

(cont.)
(also, captcha says : iincest afterwards. If that's true, then you deserve an internet delivered by Arc System Works for that comic)

>> No.6808082

>>6807661

here in my small town on LI, I have taken a liking to our black weebs, why are you so self hating? where did they go wrong?

>> No.6808079

>>6808078
(cont.)
now that we're done with the cons, here are the cool things :
-Extra readability. The construction of your page is really good, the fact that you put all "indoor" panels on one side and the "outdoor" panels on the others creates a clear rupture line that separates the action and the constant travel from inside to outside is clear and creates a clear spacial representation for the reader.
-Textual narration rocks. Your balance between visual narration, dialog and textual narration is good on this page. Be carfule not to put too much textual narration though, it can be long to read and break the immersion.
-no lousy and pointless onomatopoeia/written sound effects. This saves a lot of space in your panels, and makes them more sober. Good taste is cool.

My two cents :
-The old-school fel of textual narration is great and if used right (you seem to be doing it right) can creat a good immersion for the reader.
-WW2 car chases are the best. Period.
-The Volkswagen Beetle in the fourth panel is top nigg.

>> No.6808087

That one slutty friend who always tries to use feminism to justify the fact they're a slut.

>"OMG! WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT RAPE AT CONS"

But cons are pretty safe places already

>"NOT SAFE ENOUGH! SOME MEN TAKE PICTURES WITHOUT PERMISSION!"

But given what you're wearing....

>"DON'T VICTIM BLAME!"

The thing I hate about her, and all other cosplayers like her, is that they're helping to solidify this slur that cosplay is a dirty, slutty hobby and that cosplayers are dirty sluts ourselves.

I'm sick of it to be honest. I've noticed this reputation growing since about 2009 or so massively. I don't want to be a part of it.

>> No.6808104
File: 215 KB, 900x591, jmg_04.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6808078
>>6808079
I'm not recieiving a barrage of insults, is this 4 chan or not? Well, anyway, this story is actually several years old, I created 4 issues of the comic with Sexton Blake text stories, thinking the character was public domain, but actually he isn't, so I've re-launched it with a new detective.
The "traditional British style" (though it's hardly set in stone) is to have a lot of text narration. American and Japanese-style comic guides always repeat "show, don't tell", but actually comics have the power to show AND tell! I'm mainly inspired by Commando comics, which have a lot of text narration (scan related). Though of course people ought to just buy those instead of my crap. Oh yeah most traditional British adventure comics didn't have sound effects either, you can read 100 issues of Commando and not see a single one!.
But my faces still suck, as does my perspective (I often cheat and render basic scenes with Sketchup, then trace the outlines. Oh well, Dan Dare was drawn from models and photos too). And the "VW Beetle" is actually meant to be a Renault 4CV... though it was Beetle based. A German car wouldn't sell very well in France in the 50's, for some reason!

>> No.6808105

>>6807911
To be totaly honest....I found the whole page uncomfortable... your art needs a lot of improvement, beggining with learning of fundamentals (figure, anatomy, perspective, values, landscapig) to then actualy use it to create a comic; THIS knowing that a comic implies: character development, argument, vignette composition, character design, atmosphere etc.etc. Your face twinning makes hard to differentiate the characters, and your gestural draw it's poor thus preventing the reader to identify with the emotions you want to convey. Also, altough I know many comic use narrative vignettes, I think it's preferible that the scene speak for itself.

I don't want to sound mean but I would recommend you check all this flaws and improve by doing all of the above before even think about selling these to people.

>> No.6808109

>>6806011
Enjoy your Asperger's.

>> No.6808112
File: 27 KB, 480x428, i lol.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6807973
>Thundercunt

>> No.6808117

For someone who's supposedly drowning in schoolwork and serious life affairs, you spend an awful lot of time dicking around on /cgl/. I may just be grasping at straws here, but it appears that the only times you're ever online are when you're making a post in a thread here. You say you don't have any time for anything like that, yet you have the time to monitor several threads and frequently post in them?
I'm not accusing you of anything, and I really, really, really don't want to put anymore stress on you since you have more than enough to deal with as it is. I just want to know why you are doing anything on here when realistically you wouldn't have the time.

>> No.6808121

>>6808117
This actualy sound like a message for everyone in this board and 4 chan really.

>> No.6808130

>>6808104
I don't know that much about the classic british comic books, I was mostly referring to french and belgian comic books from the same era, in which you can find some sound effects, but not many. In these too, the emphasis is put on the text for the narration.
ALSO :
>A German car wouldn't sell very well in France in the 50's, for some reason!
Partly wrong. If you are close to the german border, you can find some, since the german products were forced into the country. And if there are some similitudes between Renaut and VW cars of this time, it's basically because Renaut factories were used by the Germans to product pieces for various german automobile brands, and the same elements were slightly re-designed by Renaut engineers to create new cars. You win time because half of the conception is made, you win money because you can use thesame machines settings and workers. Everybody wins.

Again : work on your faces and perspectives. It's hard and boring for sure, but you'll probably get better with practice. And if you are comfortable with writing and tired of drawing, try to find an illustrator and write scenarios. half of the work for you, half of the work for the other dude.
(as for the lack of insults... /cgl/ is not exactly the average 4chan board... It's one of these boards that are still somehow innocents, lacking shitposters and bitter anons. And shit. It's rare to see someone actually making some stuff when it comes to comic books, and not just stopping when things start to get hard, so... Keep on doing what you're doinguntil it becomes awesomer. Cheers.)

>> No.6808135

>>6808117
>>6808121
now that I look back on it, you're dead right, anon
it's even worse when you're the thing they supposedly don't have any time for.

>> No.6808140

You aren't cosplaying Jojo because you like the series, you just want to show off your super speshul snowflake cosplay and pretend you didn't learn about it through the Jojostuck tag. Repeating memes like you actually know where they come from isn't cute, it's fucking annoying. "Za Warudo" hasn't been "lolsorandum" since 2006. Call me a hipster if you want, but you're just going to chew up my favorite series then spit it out once that fucking swimming anime comes out and you can cosplay as a ~kawaii wet boi~

>> No.6808177
File: 141 KB, 500x366, 4ever.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6808135
>tfw I should be doing my writing workshop's homework.
;_;

>> No.6808179

>>6808130
>I was mostly referring to french and belgian comic books from the same era
seconding this, it reminds me of black et mortimer (relatively speaking). probably because of the narration and timeframe.

>> No.6808184

>>6808140
Who on earth would do this?

... I bet they're cosplaying kid Dio. An I right?

>> No.6808189

>>6808177
and finals, here... oops.

>> No.6808211

>>6808140
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>> No.6808226

>>6808179
>Blake et Mortimer
Mah nigga.
>Dem walls of text
>Dat mad science
>Dat narration
>Dem huge onomatopoeias every once in a while
So tasty.

>> No.6808261

>>6808140
Hey anon, how many breads have you eaten in your life?

>> No.6808291
File: 28 KB, 462x499, 1366154749333.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>mfw I am that friend that says we're going to cosplay this as a group with close friends only
>mfw the one cosplay crazy friend that goes to every con decides to go ahead and cosplay the same thing in a different group when we barely have our materials ready a week after talking about this and says "oh, it's because so-and-so had the costume ordered already and you're too slow"
>mfw I am really Knuckles the Enchilada and not Sonic the fucking Hodgepodge

Look, I'm just not committed to this shit when you get like this. When I do cosplay with you, you always go off and do your own thing anyway. Or bring your shit cosplay troupe friends along that try to steal my best friend's phone or rip my wig off when they think I'm not looking.

NIGGA I JUST WANNA HANG OUT WITH YOU AND DRINK MR.PIBB AND RIDE INTO THE SUNSET WEARING OUR PRETTY COSTUMES WHY DON'T YOU PAY MORE ATTENTION TO YOUR REAL FRIENDS INSTEAD OF THE DRAMA TRIADE YOUR CON FRIENDS ARE

>> No.6808295
File: 63 KB, 782x820, seroiusly.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

> in Cabala's in Yelm, WA
> walk inside and see a girl wearing cat ears, cat tail, a collar with a bell on it, and a Tokyo mew mew shirt
> you can't get much more weeb in public than this
maybe if she had a naruto head band and was carrying a huge Yaoi flag behind her
> I stare at her for a second and walk past her
> she gives me this death glare like she has Shinigami eyes already knows my name and is writing it down in her Death Note as we speak
> She says "It's not polite to stare baka!"
> I turn around with this exact face
> "Well maybe if you were dressed more appropriately for an outdoor store, I wouldn't."

>> No.6808306

>>6808140
>through the Jojostuck tag
>Jojostuck
HOLD THE FUCKING EVERYTHING
That's actually a thing?
Really?

>> No.6808337

>>6807548
yeah, that would be instant turn off and 'see you never' thing for me as well. I mean, i like cats too. heck, i have rats and hamsters as pets and posted a few pics of them on fb when i first got them, but making a fb page FOR YOUR CAT? No

>> No.6808350
File: 8 KB, 285x177, haa no.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6808295
> she gives me this death glare like she has Shinigami eyes already knows my name and is writing it down in her Death Note as we speak

Was laughing so HARD....

> "Well maybe if you were dressed more appropriately for an outdoor store, I wouldn't."

Until this.

You just sound like one of those rednecks that likes to harass lolitas wherever they go.

(She was justa a plain-dumb weeb tho, but it still isn't anybodie's business how she dresses.)

>> No.6808352
File: 489 KB, 499x355, HISS.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>My friend wants to do a 'sexy ladies TF2 cosplay' a couple years ago, when the TF2 thing was really huge
>Think it's kind of a silly idea (how many idiots do shitty 'sexy' cosplay groups that just look desperate and skanky?), but she's my friend, and this will be my first time cosplaying with a group, and it's too exciting to say no to
>Besides, it's all my friends/mutual friends I know and trust in the group, so what's the problem?
>Cue her inviting an asshole bitch no one else knew and her abusive/sexist boyfriend
>Boyfriend's FB page literally has "The Pickup Artist's Guide" under the heading for 'inspirations'
>mfw

>> No.6808355

>>6808352
>Boyfriend's FB page literally has "The Pickup Artist's Guide" under the heading for 'inspirations'

This nigga serious....?

Always have to be one that makes it uncomfortable for the rest.

>> No.6808392

>>6808355
Yeah, the group folded pretty quickly after that. I never even got to the point of buying materials though, so I'm grateful for that. Gotta wonder why my friend thought "EVERY CLASS REPRESENTED!!!" was more important than having fun, or having a group at all...

>> No.6808423

>>6808063
I guess I could give him a last chance but if he fucks it I'll tell him kindly to fuck off. The costume he chose really doesn't motivate me, not even as a challenge, but that may be because it's his... I'm not sure what to expect.

>> No.6808475

>>6808423
Well, everybody deserves a second a chance (weel in this case like a fifth chance). but also give him a warning of what's going to happen if he keeps up whit that shitty actitude. Maybe if you do that he'll actualy put some effort on fucking show up and won't let you hanging like an idiot again.

>> No.6808483

>>6808392
I don't understand why people get so competitive and bitchy over this thing.
Yeah, we put our efforts an money on it, BUT IT'S JUST A HOBBY YOU NUTCASES!, let us enjoy ourselves instead of torment us with drama and shit.

>> No.6808535
File: 79 KB, 282x386, topfeel.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6808135
>it's even worse when you're the thing they supposedly don't have any time for.

That feel, and it hurts even more when it's someone you love.

and not any of the other anons, but to the person doing it to me, I know you're still posting on /cgl/ tumblr, twitter, and a ton of other sites nonstop.

>> No.6808542

>>6808350
I'm a weeb, but I only flaunt it at cons where it's perfectly appropriate.

>> No.6808691

>>6808295
WELP NOW AVOIDING YELM THANKS.

>> No.6808699

>>6808691
It was the only time I ever saw someone so weeb in a Cabala's before. Also I was shopping for a shirt for my TF2 Sniper Cosplay for PAX Prime.

>> No.6808759
File: 7 KB, 250x177, th.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6808350
You wear Lolita in public don't you anon?

>> No.6808781

>>6808475
Thanks, anon!

>> No.6808786

>>6808535
oh honey don't even get me started
worst of all, I'm not sure whether it's just me being paranoid or if I'm deliberately being strung along and used

>> No.6808788

>>6808699
-GIGGLESNORT.-
who are you.
I-I'm going to Pax Prime as Zed, or at least going to try to. I live near Puyallup.

F-friends, m-maybe, Anon?

>> No.6808792

>>6807564
It was the Lost Saga version that we were doing fyi. Don't know if that matters.

And Ragna is a poor bastard, he had a hard life ( aka getting his arm cut off), let him rest in peace

>> No.6808798

>>6808788
Rock on.

I was the Gene Wilder Willy Wonka at Sakura Con and ECCC.

>> No.6808800 [DELETED] 

>>6808798
Sounds amazing. I didn't make it to Sakura-con, complicated, moving, issues. G'ah.
Enclosing e-mail so we can continue this convo.

>> No.6808804

>>6808798
Whoops, reposting because wrong email.
But posting email so we can continue convo.

That cosplay sounds amazing, wish I made it to Sakura con this year, stupid moving issues made it not happen.

>> No.6808805

>>6808792
>Had a hard life
>Implying Arcsys' time tricks and dimensional shenanigans don't preven the whole cast from dying
>Implying he isn't fine being the Black Beast in one dimension but not completly but still a little bit
>Implying the Murakumos will let him rest in peace
>Implying he didn't die drowned in boobs and NIIII-SAAAAAAAAAN after Rachel's unbelivable glasses assault
>Implying it is possible to make some sense out of Arcsys' stories without miracle white fairy powder

>> No.6808861

fuck you. fuck your bullshit text posts on tumblr. you had no reason to pull me into that bullshit, but you did anyway. stop trying to paint a picture to everyone that i've been controlling your decisions about whether to cut your precious hair or not for the past two years. i don't fucking care what your goddamn hair looks like.

>> No.6808863

>>6807564
>Gender bent Ragna should be stupid. Just like regular Ragna.

mah niggah

>>6808805
>Implying it is possible to make some sense out of Arcsys' stories without miracle white fairy powder
In the very least it might be possible if they ever fucking released more story materials for GG instead of just storymodes that tease plot but barely advance it at all. 5 years since a real story advancement smh

Blazblue was a lost cause from the start because the story is basically a means to the end of fap fodder (for both men and women) so the story doesn't have to make sense.
>look within yourself, you know it to be true

>> No.6808873

>AX announces Alodia Gosiengfaio as a GoH

Can't North America's largest anime convention get any worse?

>> No.6808877

>>6808786

In my case, I would hope I'm just being paranoid, but whenever I do talk to her now she seems uninterested or she gives me one word responses which do not help my paranoia at all.

Shit sucks man.

>> No.6808891

>>6808863
Actually, the more you learn about BlazBlue's canon, the more insane it gets.
seriously, it is possible to build a theory according to which Ragna is his own father. Considering the amount of incest and other kind of fuckery in BB's fluff, that wouldn't even be surprising.
But we still lack evidences to prove that Jin is the mother.

>Blazblue was a lost cause from the start because the story is basically a means to the end of fap folder (for both men and women) so the story doesn't have to make sense.
>look within yourself, you know it to be true
Actually, BB porn is full of dialog and scenario... The cycle of Arcsys insanity is complete. The universe is whole again. Thank you, based Mori-Daisuke, where would we as a civilisation be without you?

>> No.6808904
File: 14 KB, 400x300, 1351199797944.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>boomerang kid (moved out, moved back home)
>no post-highschool education
>minimum wage jobs
>debts up the ass
>spends beyond means because she "NEEDS" to go to distant conventions
>self-diagnosed anxiety/depression
>won't get real help
>ignores offers of referrals to real doctors or specialists
>low self-esteem
>life has revolved around cosplay for the past six or seven years
>worships friends who are more popular than her, uses them to social-climb in the cosplay community
>uses friends who are less popular but can be dragged into cosplay groups
>alienates anyone who doesn't kiss her ass
>rotates close group of friends every year or so because they usually get sick of her shit
>liveblogs drinking alone
>constantly fills out relationship memes so she can broadcast how desperate she is
>no life plans beyond next year's convention schedule
>no ambitions
>no backbone
>no willingness to suck it the fuck up and stop cosplaying until debts are settled because bawww my happiness depends on it
>unfollows/ignores you or makes passive-aggressive posts if you try to offer her any help or tell it to her straight instead of condoning her shitty life choices and being yet another "yes man" in her life

>> No.6808913

>>6808873

Wow. As a rule I dislike cosplay guest. It's cheap and lame as shit.
But that right there is a new low.

>> No.6808959

>>6808904
The real question is why can't she get real help. I'm also a boomerang kid because of the awful economy.

>> No.6809063

>>6808959
It's not that she can't (it should be covered by healthcare even if she's uninsured), it's that she doesn't want it ("I don't like doctors because of one bad experience"). She likes using these self-diagnoses as convenient excuses for her flaws but makes no attempt to get a real diagnosis or treatment.

>> No.6809575

>>6808804
here u go.

>> No.6809613
File: 123 KB, 366x329, 1367458691351.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6808873
>AX
>being good at anything past 2009
I was promised T.M. Revolution so many years ago. Where the fuck did he go? Otakon?
Fuck this shit.

Ram RIder's cool and all, but I bet no one knew about him.

>> No.6809639

>>6803395
>>6803519
So fucking text the person? Call them or message and ask how they are, if they want to hang out, etc. It literally takes less than a minute to send a text saying "hey what's up". If these people are your friends, they'll be happy to hear from you, obviously. You only have yourself to blame for feeling bad if you don't reach out.

>> No.6809642

>>6808873
Of course, Danny Choo is there too.

>> No.6809677

I don't care if this thread is still active or not, i just have to vent about this piece of shit.
They are the single laziest, most manipulative person that I know. They have no job and don't go to school. The only thing they do with their entire life is cosplay, which is why they're so good at it. Everyone at conventions loves them because nobody knows who they really are outside of cons.
They have no job, and so they manipulate people into giving them money. The lie and steal and trick and beg people for money and it all goes to cosplay. They force people to buy things for him all the time. They haven't worked a day in their life.
It fucking infuriates me that they get so much attention at cons. Everyone fucking swoons over them and nobody realizes that every part of his cosplay is made from stolen money.
I could give specific examples, but I know that they browse this board so i'll just fuck off now.

>> No.6809817

>>6808904
Anxiety/depressive my ass. She's looking for the perfect excuse to not move a finger annd actualy do something about her situation.

>> No.6809824

>>6809639
I think it's a little more complex that that.
Things use to get a little....awkward when you haven't talk to that person in years.
Specially if there was some kind of dispute between them before separating.

>> No.6809826

>>6808873

Still hoping and praying for some Seiyu/Director guests. I'm happy with Noizi Ito...but that's about it right now. And Starmarie, I love idols, I really do, but who the fuck are they? At least when AX got Momusu and AKB they were respectively famous.

>> No.6809830
File: 377 KB, 500x243, NO..gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6809677
Man....FUCK THEM. give us the details so they feel shame when they read this thread.

>> No.6809841
File: 68 KB, 616x779, 5534534.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm too pissed and disappointed to even translate my anger towards this one friend into words.

So picture related, not just for me but apparently also for a lot of other seagulls. This thread was a frustrating read.

>> No.6809842

>>6809677
Oh my god they actually sound scarily similar to someone I know. Which fandoms do they primarily cosplay from?

>> No.6809886
File: 86 KB, 500x436, LUCKY SW4G.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6807661
>>6807936
>>6808082
>against herpetss

>> No.6809979

The little sister of a girl I used to be friends with back in high school recently passed away. I feel bad for her, however, I'm glad I'm not friends with her anymore so I don't have to listen to her crying and all that comes with a death. I'm not good at that and I get upset easily. I'm a terrible person but that's how I truly feel.

>> No.6810094

>>6809824
It can be awkward, but it's worth it I think.

Not the original replying anon, so I kind of get where you're coming from with being too shy/nervous to talk to someone you haven't spoken to in years. But it helps to know that they probably want to talk to you too, I guess.

And even if you parted on bad terms, unless you are seriously immature or whatever you fought about was A Really Big Deal, any grudge you have should have faded. If you still feel bad about whatever happened, try to apologize in your conversation, even if you don't think you were at fault. If the person's friendship is worth it, pride shouldn't be an issue.

>> No.6810238
File: 708 KB, 848x583, ultros's daughter summons her persona.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6808140
>Jojostuck
...That's a thing? God kill me now. Seriously, when I heard that JoJo was getting an anime, I was absolutely terrified that it would start attracting idiots like what you described. And it seems like it has - that, and /v/ "DOWN WITH MOESHIT" kiddies. It's a shame - the anime itself was a hoot, but I almost wish it never happened.

>> No.6810344

>>6810238
....I think I'll avoid everything that ends in "stuck" from now on.

>> No.6810399

>>6810344
That's a good rule to follow

*stuck is universally terrible

I'm just happy none of my favorite series have been infected

>> No.6810404 [DELETED] 

Look out for two people cosplaying as Maya and Mia Fey. That'll be me and my sister.

>> No.6810477

>>6810399
I never understood the appeal of that shit anyways....but you know, whatever, if you like shit man, gotta let you be.

>> No.6810645
File: 44 KB, 1024x1024, 1350417406325.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6808352
>sexy ladies TF2 cosplay

>> No.6810650

>>6808140
I don't get it, is Jojostuck like Homestuck fans trying to combine their fandom with JJBA or is it a different beast entirely?

I'm too scared to look

>> No.6810703

>>6810650
That exactly.

>> No.6810819

>>6798679
And I return to this thread because this same girl just informed me that she ordered a 325$ prop for her cosplay back in Nov and hasn't gotten it yet, nor has she really done anything about it aside from sending one email last month.

When I told her "always Google before you buy" she told me all she saw was positive reviews. My Google search is displaying bad reviews from as far back as 2008.

She claims "I don't know, maybe our internet was just being weird" as if her connection somehow filters bad reviews out of Google results. Like I understand she just doesn't want to be scolded for making such a stupid mistake, but in turn she made an even stupider excuse.

Ugh.

Worst part is she had been telling me a year earlier about this cosplay and I made several suggestions as to what materials she could use and linked her to tutorials. She's a fucking art school grad, she should have no problem with this.

>> No.6811281

>>6810645
We couldn't win for losing.

>> No.6811477

>>6798560
> Signature characters

In your defense, Ive only seen this carried to obsessive levels

>> No.6811568 [DELETED] 

Why are you so obsessed with me? Literally all you had to do was say, "whatever, you're wrong," and I would have lost interest. Now you're going out of your way to shit-talk me and bitch and moan to anyone who will listen about how 'awful' I am and blah blah aren't you just a poor victim? I seriously lost interest and you dragged me back in.

Now I'm wholly invested in ruining your attention-whore life. I have your full name, tons of photos of you, and even your personal, unlocked Facebook account, which includes one of your old phone numbers.

Game on, bitch.

>> No.6811833

>know a chick who has a pretty big following
>basically because she has big tits and filters/turns up the brightness in all her pictures
>constantly talks about "making" a costume/progress, or photo shoot she will do
>whole page is still selfies of tits and bought costumes (and she only has like 2 and one "school girl" version of someone)
>not even that special/good looking irl...Maybe a 6/10 if that
>just able to trick people with her tits hoisted up, having them take up 80% of the frame and just blurring/brighten/filtering the fuck out of iphone pictures
>wouldn't mind if they were honest about not making shit
>wouldn't mind if didn't kiss up major to better cosplayers
>wouldn't be so bad if her personality was better, and you know you could probably trust her not to kiss arse, and then bad mouth you
>basically, everything in her life is about getting attention for her tits...which are probably pretty saggy in reality, because they are always pushed up to the maxed

Like, okay, I'm not the best craftman/most attractive looking cosplayer out there. But the fact that some chick who does bugger all but is some kind of "cosplay superstar" because she posts blurry pictures of her chest makes me feel annoyed. I don't understand why someone who does nothing is more popular than actually people who make an effort. I'm not jealous of her, or what following she has (because they can only ever make comments about breasts). I'm just annoyed because she represents something I love doing so much in such a bad way...And people just eat her sit up. And I know, "r u a fagot, y take dressing up so seriously?" Because, it let's me be creative, I get to do so many things and it helps keep me sane...And I'd probably be less annoyed with her if she was actually as attractive as she pretends she is. If she wanted to get attention for her tits, she should have just made a page dedicated to them instead of pretending to be a cosplayer.

>> No.6812559

I'm angry at someone and they keep sending me funny pictures

no

I'm going to continue to be angry

You can't stop me

>> No.6812813
File: 132 KB, 720x1280, equestrian strumpet headshot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6811833
If it's any comfort, those chicks are a dime a dozen, and people know that. Every character has at least one "I'm not good at anything else, so look at my tits!" cosplayer, and people are not fooled. If we had a list of 'terrible cosplayers who get continual ass-pats because of their tits,' we'd be here all damn day.

>mfw 'headshot' is usually slang for 'squishing my face into the top 25% of a frame while my boobs fill out the other 75%'

>> No.6812840
File: 162 KB, 297x314, PANIC.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is more of a nervous vent than an angry vent, but oh god, I'm absolutely terrified that this panel I'm due to host is going to go horribly wrong. It's a topic I'm passionate about, but it's my first time hosting, I get really nervous in front of crowds, and my laptop just shat the bed and repairs won't be complete until after the con (which is like three weeks away), so I'm probably going to have to borrow one from a friend. On top of that, I have a sinking feeling that something will go wrong as far as the projector stuff goes. Part of me is tempted to just cancel the panel altogether, but I feel like the con staff would hate me for doing so three weeks before the con. Ahhhh, what to do...

>> No.6812936

>>6811833

Please.
Just fucking stop. We're so sick of hearing about her.