[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 69 KB, 600x450, .jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6679405 No.6679405 [Reply] [Original]

What's the protocol for bare foot cosplay?

I was thinking of doing Ralph, of Wreck it fame, but I wondered if this was frowned upon or not. See subject line.

>> No.6679413

there are lots of bare foot cosplays (example: L from deathnote and Jack frost from ROTG)
For the most part, just guy yourself a cheap, but durable pair of flipflops or sandals and slip them off for photos and back on again to walk around the con.

>> No.6679416

>>6679413
get yourself*

Damn, it's 5am

>> No.6679420

>>6679413
gotcha, thankyou

>> No.6679418

>>6679413
Definitely gonna agree with this.
Get some shoes and take them off for pictures if you want. You don't want your delicate soles exposed to the nastiness of the various assorted convention floors/ground.

>> No.6679427

>>6679418
Convention centre's are carpeted, no? Can't be too bad.

>> No.6679441

Do you guys lick your feet at the end of the day or something?
The most you should worry about is stepping on a foreign object and damaging your feet, or stepping on something ultra gross like dropped food or dog shit. For this reason you should wear a small insole on the bottoms of your feel.

But as far as being dirty? Who cares? If people think it's weird to have dirty feet then they should be reminded that they were born without shoes, and unless you have an open wound on the bottom of your foot, your feet were meant to handle being dirty.
That convention floor is probably a lot cleaner than the bathroom handles and cell phone surfaces germ-wise.

>> No.6679474

>>6679413
Also, some cons even have rules about you having to have shoes

>> No.6679480 [DELETED] 

>>6679413
>>6679418
You realize that cosplaying at a con isn't JUST taking pictures, right? It's not like cosplay is just one big photoshoot. People observe you at a con while you're NOT posing for pictures as well. If you're walking around a con in shoes when your character is supposed to be barefoot then you're going to look fucking stupid.

It's okay to have a pair of shoes in case your feet get sore or whatever, but efforts should be made to go barefoot as much as you can.

>> No.6679483

>>6679480
Most cons I've ever been to make you wear some sort of footwear.

>> No.6679486

>>6679405
Flesh coloured insoles and skin glue.

>> No.6679492

>>6679480
thats sad that you take it so seriously.

>> No.6679511

Very beaten-up old boots with partly separated soles owuld be appropriate, I think.

>> No.6679546 [DELETED] 

>>6679483
No they dont.

>>6679492
I know, rite? It's almost like you're on a board about cosplay where people treat it as a hobby and want to do the best job they can. We should all just wear party wigs from the costume store and not give a fuck since you don't.

>> No.6679547 [DELETED] 

>>6679511
How the fuck would that be "appropriate?" Wreck-It Ralph doesn't wear old boots.

>> No.6679549

>>6679413
do this

you're going to have to go to the bathroom at some point in the day. do you really want to walk in to a bathroom barefoot?

plus you could step on shit and tear yourself up

plus that's just fucking gross if you walk around barefoot everywhere, especially if you're one of those jackasses who puts their feet in chairs and shit. i don't want to sit in your filthy footfunk

you might also have a chance of getting ringworm or some shit if you stay barefoot all the time

>> No.6679550

>>6679547
I don't know why but I laughed so hard at this.

>> No.6679590 [DELETED] 

>>6679549
You must have OCD.

You're not going to get aids from walking barefoot in a convention hall or hotel lobby.

>> No.6679593

>>6679590
oh god are you the online doctor diagnosing everyone who likes to group their red pens separately from their blue pens as having OCD?!

Seriously stop. It's not a disorder to think bathroom floors are fucking dirty, what a joke.

>> No.6679596 [DELETED] 

>>6679593
Having to wear stupid-looking shoes on a barefoot character for cosplay because you're scared of germs or entering restrooms is definitely OCD territory.

>> No.6679602

If you're worried about it, wear flipflops and take them off for photos. If you're not, just go barefoot, although double check the rules before hand. Also, if the con isn't in a hotel and you have to walk on the streets to get there, you will want shoes for that at least.

>>6679593
Do you wear shoes into your own bathroom?

>> No.6679607

>>6679602
Not that anon, but it's stupid to compare a public bathroom to your own bathroom at home. I've worked in restaurants before and you'd be surprised how many people actually piss/shit/vomit on the floors rather than in the toilets.

>> No.6679610

>>6679602
i know exactly how clean my bathroom is, and i know exactly how unclean public bathrooms are.

>> No.6679612

A lot of cons require footwear. L cosplayers really brought that shit to the forefront. Cons and hotels both usually have rules against bare feet, hell even wearing just socks is looked down upon. Fucking suck it up and wear something close like the tattered boots or even a pair of flip flops you could slip off for a pic. I think the boots would look better though.

>> No.6679613

>>6679590
because i totally said you'd get aids

>> No.6679616

For the times I've cosplayed as Toph, I've mainly walked around barefoot. I personally do it to be more in character, though I did bring some sandals with me just in case security comes along. I definitely did wear them when I went to the bathroom. Then after a long day at a con, I just soak my feet in a tub for some nice relaxation.

Most people would probably be do disgusted and squeamish for the germs you'll get or the possibility of stepping on something jagged, but honestly just be careful where you walk. I say go for it if you're more into getting the character "right". If not, whatever. Wear some shoes you can easily slip off and on for picture.

>> No.6679619

why do you need to be in character when you're just walking around and not taking pictures? if you're doing pictures, hell yes, kick those shoes off. but if you're eating or looking at merch or just playing around... why? are you larping all day?

>> No.6679618

Honestly, I'm more scared about getting my feet stepped on than of germs or sharp objects.

>> No.6679639

Check if it's okay with the convention centre/hotel first. But if you really do decide to go barefoot, please make an effort to at least make your feet look presentable. Nobody wants to see hairy, cracked old gremlin feet with yellow nails.

>> No.6679641

>>6679639
but wouldn't Ralph have gross feet?

>> No.6679644

>>6679590
>>6679596
not the same person but I agree, walking barefoot is disgusting, do you know how many germs people are carrying from outside? plus your feet would be filthy at the end of the day and think of the smell
disgusting

>> No.6679651 [DELETED] 

>>6679619
Do you ONLY cosplay for the purposes of photos at cons? What about the rest of the time inbetween that people aren't taking photos? You're not cosplaying then?

Also, people aren't going to be as interested in asking you for your picture if you're a dumbfuck wearing shoes on a character that supposed to be barefoot. You'd look like a low-rent cosplayer not portraying things well.

>> No.6679657

>>6679651
>oh gawd i want their picture
>FLIP FLOPS, WTF AMATEUR HOUR? THEY COULDN'T POSSIBLY HAVE WORN THOSE SO THAT THEY COULD EASILY TAKE THEM OFF DURING PHOTOS. GTFO NOOBS.

It's weird you think people are really that fucking stupid to either see if someone is wearing easily removable shoes on a barefoot character to take pictures... And an equally stupid judgement is that everyone is even going to notice if someone is cosplaying a barefoot character with shoes on in the first place.

As for cosplaying all the time... sounds like you mean RP instead...

>> No.6679664 [DELETED] 

>>6679657
If someone was cosplaying L and he was wearing shoes, do you really think nobody would notice? They might not actively care but it's still going to look dumb and not as good.

It's the same thing as when cosplayers wear their glasses when the character doesn't wear them. You could say "DUDE ITS JUST A SMALL DETAIL" but ithat "detail" can single-handedly make a cosplay look 50% lamer.

>> No.6679666

>>6679664
But L does wear shoes at one point. He's got battered up sneaker shoes.

>> No.6679668

OP don't listen to these morons ITT, many cons DO require you to have footwear, and the chances of someone snubbing you for not being absolutely barefoot is not even worth mentioning. If you want to be super accurate for pictures, you can take them off. It's sanitary. The only people who are going to care are the handful of spazzes who are, truthfully, also not worth mentioning.

>> No.6679669

>>6679664
If someone is cosplaying L with flip flops I'm not going to be an idiot and think they are going to keep those on for photos.

>> No.6679673 [DELETED] 

>>6679657
>As for cosplaying all the time... sounds like you mean RP instead...

So... you think cosplay at conventions is just done for the purposes of photoshoots and nothing else? You're only cosplaying when someone is holding a camera at you and the rest of the time, which is most of the time, you're not cosplaying? You actually consider people who stay in cosplay at a con to be roleplaying?

Wow.... there are no words. You are a fucking moron.

>> No.6679683 [DELETED] 

>>6679669
People don't change their costumes around just for photos. Pretending it's commonplace for cosplayers to remove clothing articles for photos is what is idiotic. A photographer asking someone to remove their shoes so they can snap a picture is a pretty brazen thing and nobody is going to psychically know that was your intention.

And again, less people are going to care about or like your cosplay if you're a stooge wearing a cosplay that looks wrong or feels out of place. But I guess you wouldn't understand since you've probably never made a good cosplay in your life.

>> No.6679685

>>6679427
They are even worse.

>> No.6679687

>>6679673
The way you are describing it sounds like you mean never dropping character no matter what. In the bathroom stall, while you're putting on the costume... do you sit around and ponder how your character takes a shit or how they remove their clothing or put them on? Hmm, don't be butthurt that some people don't think that's important to being accurate to a character. Obviously you think you need to be In character all the time, aka akin to RP, or else you're not accurate. Others feel that they only need to be 100% accurate during pictures. I mean, are you going to be able to look at a picture and judge if they were accurate outside of the shot? rofl, must be hard to be you man.

>> No.6679690 [DELETED] 

>>6679668
>OP, DON'T LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE. IT'S OKAY TO COSPLAY POORLY! NOBODY CARES ABOUT HOW COSPLAYS LOOK.

>> No.6679691

>>6679683
You're such a moron hahahaha

>> No.6679694

>>6679683
>Pretending it's commonplace for cosplayers to remove clothing articles for photos is what is idiotic.
In the case of shoes for no-shoe characters, this is completely normal. Especially since most con centers require all attendees wear shoes.

>> No.6679698

>>6679694
Don't agree with me, you'll be called a moron and a samefag!

... AND ALSO THAT YOU'VE NEVER MADE A GOOD COSTUME EVER!

>> No.6679697

>>6679683
>>6679690
>implying the vast majority of average con-goers would notice or care about the difference

You're a cunt who expects some poor new cosplayer to walk around in public barefoot for the sake of your aesthetics. There's being dedicated and then there's being stupid. Accuracy is usually the better choice, but not for something like this. God, you sound like Bunny arguing about Derpy's coat color. Fuck off.

It's like you're the one who's never been to a con, this kind of thing is commonplace.

>> No.6679699

>>6679698
Oh and something something no venues have shoe rules.

>> No.6679702 [DELETED] 

>>6679687
Nobody is talking about being "in character". We are talking about being in COSPLAY. Looking like a character is the whole fucking point. You're trying to pretend that conventions are just one big photoshoot modeling session and cosplaying at the con is just LARP shit.

If you actually don't know the difference between roleplaying and cosplaying then you should just stop talking because you sound moronic.

But I guess it's impossible for you to understand since you have this idea that cosplay at cons is nothing more than sucking off photographers and that cosplaying during the 95% of the time you're not getting photos doesn't count as cosplay and nobody sees you.

>> No.6679706

>>6679702
oh shit... I get it... you are buttmad because no one took your picture at your last con and someone with an 'inaccurate' costume got more attention than you (I imagine you leaning up against the wall in your super accurate costume muttering to yourself about sucking photags dicks for photos and how you'd never stoop so low, but oh golly I wish someone would see how accurate my costume is! I'm even being upset just like the character would!)! Oh bby, I will make the pain go away. Shhhh

>> No.6679709 [DELETED] 

>>6679697
A character not wearing shoes is usually a pretty important part of the cosplay. If a cosplayer cosplays as Ralph, L or Ryu from Street Fighter you can bet your ass that everyone is going to notice that you're wearing shoes. It's part of the character and an important part of their overall look.

>LOL UR DUMB ITS JUST A DETAIL WHO CARES

The hallmark mentality of a bad cosplayer. Good cosplayers know that those "details" can be the difference between a great cosplay and a terrible one.

>> No.6679710 [DELETED] 

>>6679706
>lol u mad u jelly what's a matter u sux? XD

Here come the ultra-mature strawman tactics.

>> No.6679711

>>6679709
You must be a troll with these strammen you're dreaming up. Shoes are an important detail, but not as important as sanitation and con rules. The end.

>> No.6679713

>>6679709
Okay here's the thing. When you cosplay, you do not get transported to an alternate dimension. You are still in this world, with lots of disgusting shit (sometimes that includes literal shit) on the floor. Step on a sharp rock or piece of glass while barefoot? Enjoy giving an entry point to all that shit your feet have picked up. Yes, accuracy is good but you still have a life outside of the con to deal with and maybe that involves not getting sick.

And lol at complaining about accuracy in this costume. Unless OP has elephantitis of the hands, they will never be a 100% accurage Ralph. You may as well just complain about that.

>> No.6679714

>>6679710
Yeah and saying people suck dicks for photos is real mature riiiight.
>>6679709
Yep, and some of them that don't want to go barefoot, or if the con doesn't allow it, will improvise for pictures. Good point! It'll look like a great cosplay in the picture!

>> No.6679715 [DELETED] 

>>6679711
cons dont care if you wear shoes or not. And if your OCD concerning sanitation is preventing you from cosplaying well then perhaps you should choose another character. You can't make a good cosplay out of excuses.

>> No.6679716

>>6679710
Oh and saying my cosplays must suck because I agree with wearing flip flops if you don't want to go barefoot or it's not allowed at the con is also a great and informed assumption right? lol

>> No.6679717

>>6679715
Have you ever been to a convention? I'm just really curious because there have been plenty that have a shoe policy that I've gone to.

>it's OCD not to want to get your feet hurt

Jesus, what kind of mental disorders have you diagnosed yourself with if that's what you think qualifies as OCD, wow...

>> No.6679718 [DELETED] 

>>6679714
>It'll look like a great cosplay in the picture!

You mean the pictures that people won't bother to take of you since look stupid in your cosplay.

And I'm sure that the thousands of people not taking your picture or don't care about taking pictures will love your cosplay as well. I guess that's okay though since cosplaying without a photo being taken of you is just "roleplaying."

>> No.6679719

>>6679718
You have clearly never been to a con. Shoes (even for characters who wear them) are usually the least accurate part of any cosplay. Guess what? People don't care too much as long as they're reasonably close to what the character wears. Flip-flops or other sandals are the closest to barefoot, so no one will care.

>> No.6679720

>>6679718
I really don't get your mentality that people are so stupid not to see a barefoot character with a cosplaer in flip flops and not realize they are probably going to take them off. Also not to mention the amount of people who would still take your picture because they love the character anyway... I'm worried about you friend.

>> No.6679721 [DELETED] 

>>6679716
Was that supposed to be sarcasm? Wearing flip flops for a barefoot character is indeed the mark of a cosplay that sucks.

>> No.6679722
File: 132 KB, 198x268, tumblr_m7etooVrg31r208kf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

> making arguments out of nothing
> welcome to cgl

>> No.6679724

>>6679715
>cons don't care if you wear shoes or not

This is objectively wrong

My desire for OP not to contract one of the various types of ringworm for the sake of some neurotics is not OCD. I don't know why you are so hung up over this, yet still think you have the authority to tell others they have fixations or to project your opinions about their cosplaying capabilities. Get help or stop trolling.

>> No.6679723

>>6679718
It doesn't look stupid to follow health rules.
Jesus fucking christ so much samefaggotry in this thread from the buttmad anon who didn't get his picture taken boo hoo

>> No.6679727 [DELETED] 

>>6679719
>You have clearly never been to a con because character accuracy doesn't matter

This makes total sense. No, really.

And no, wearing flip flops is not "close" to being barefoot. You're wearing shoes. In fact it would look STUPIDER than normal shoes because now you're making the character look like he's going to the beach.

>No one will care

You got that right. Nobody cares about terrible cosplayers. There are oceans of them at cons. Nice to know you're content in being one of them.

>> No.6679730 [DELETED] 

>>6679723
I love how you're trying to argue it's okay to compromise your cosplay and look inaccurate then in the same breath try to claim the person who DOES care about accuracy in cosplay is a bad cosplayer who doesn't get photos taken. How ironic.

>> No.6679731

OP, why don't youuuuu:

>Go to con.
>Bring a pair of flip flops or shoes you can easily take off if needed.
>Ask security or anyone from the staff if you can go barefoot around the con or if you must wear footwear.
>Profit.

AND ONCE YOU KNOW THIS:

>If you're the kind of person who doesn't look where they're walking and is prone to step on things that might damage your feet or stepping on a shit, then wear your footwear.
>If you're the kind of person who looks where they're walking and enjoys being barefoot, then go for it.

OBVIOUSLY this depends on the rules of the con you're going to. A lot of people will give you their advice but you haven't specified what con you're going to, so just in case bring something to protect your feet.

Whether or not it looks stupid it's someone else's perspective. If a person finds that shit idiotic, well good for them. What matters is that you have your needs covered and what you feel most comfortable with.

>> No.6679733

>>6679405

OP if you're still here just wear sandals or flip flops to walk around in. Take'm off for pictures. It's fine.

Reputable convention do have footwear regulations for safety. Read the rules on their website before attending. How well they enforce that changes from venue to venue.

Most people won't give a shit about your feet while you're walking around enjoying the convention. You're going to want to walk around in costume and the majority of people will understand.

Have fun with your costume if you choose to make it.

>> No.6679735

>>6679730
It is not inaccurate to keep your safety in mind. Jesus fuck you are dumb.

>> No.6679742
File: 13 KB, 480x360, Hummm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6679730
>>6679727
>>6679721
>>6679718

>> No.6679754 [DELETED] 
File: 196 KB, 560x315, 34534535.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

When cosplaying barefoot characters I have a friend carry a pair of slip-ons in their bag so that I can wear them if my feet start to hurt, have to walk across the street, or walk on a littered sidewalk, etc. I keep barefoot 90% of the time since cosplay entails being noticed by others at the con, not just modeling for pictures. Meeting people, getting noticed in the crowd, and all that other fun stuff is a big part of cosplay too. Posing for photos is a deceptively small part of cosplay. Save that for your personal photo shoots.

Being barefoot also isn't that bad. Convention centers and hotels are very clean and usually have rugs or flat surfaces. Outside also can feel nice due to the warm pavement warming your toesies.

With that said, A proper Wreck-It Ralph costume should probably entail prosthetic feet anyway since the character has enormous appendages. You can get around being barefoot same as all those Hobbit cosplayers.

>> No.6679756
File: 19 KB, 504x422, 37764.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6679735
i think anon needs to realize that when the barefoot characters they're cosplaying goes to conventions in their universe, they would wear shoes. RP 101, predict what the character would do in any given situation!

RESOLVED! I HAVE SOLVED ALL THE PROBLEMS.

>> No.6679759

>>6679754
nope sorry, if it's not 100% it's shit, obviously.

>> No.6679766
File: 243 KB, 667x768, 1361964847040.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6679754
As I figured

>> No.6679769 [DELETED] 

>>6679756
Ralph doesn't wear shoes in Game Central Station. Why would he wear shoes to a convention?

>> No.6679773

>>6679769
because the convention has a 'no barefoot' policy, duh.

>> No.6679772

>>6679405
OP, there's also the choice of some sort of prosthetic foot/slipper - with the right painting it could look accurate and you wouldn't have to walk on nasty con center floors. Look up hobbit cosplayers?

>> No.6679777

>>6679769
Ralph is also a cartoon character and travels through power cords. Should OP live inside a wall socket to fully complete his cosplay?

>> No.6679779 [DELETED] 

>>6679773
Name this alleged convention and provide proof of policy.

>> No.6679780 [DELETED] 

>>6679777
Are you really comparing walking barefoot with traveling through power cords?

>> No.6679781

>>6679777
Of course, then it wouldn't be 100% accurate. Not sure why you're asking rhetorical questions.

IT'S ALL ABOUT BEEEEEING THE CHARACTER

>> No.6679783

>>6679779
Whoa, I can't provide super secret cartoon dimension convention information.. .then all the inaccurate cosplayers would show up.

>> No.6679784

Put your trip back on, for the courtesy of others.

>> No.6679788 [DELETED] 

>>6679781
I don't understand your poor attempt at sarcasm. What does cosplay have to do with "being the character"? We're talking about a character's costume.

>> No.6679792
File: 33 KB, 376x500, $(KGrHqF,!icFDLrhIitNBREUQcUdnw~~60_12[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Jumping in.

Is it better to wear something like this?

(I searched ebay for "clear boots" and couldn't find flat ones, I do think flat ones are better, but I don't know if they exist)

>> No.6679795
File: 64 KB, 500x333, borimo_boots[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6679792

Or maybe these? Thought I doubt you can find a perfect colour match, and your pants need to be long.

>> No.6679796

>>6679792
I think the full clear vinyl thing looks a bit BDSM-ish. I think just getting matte flesh-toned flip-flops would be fine.

>> No.6679801 [DELETED] 
File: 73 KB, 500x500, 1336238826722.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6679792
>heels

>> No.6679820

Full-sized footundeez are pretty good. You might have to whip up something to put under your toes, but they give you support and you don't have to constantly be taking them off

>> No.6679876

Do invisible flip flops!
Stick two layers of duct tape under your feet. No, it doesn't hurt to take it out, just wet it.
Ta-da, you're now not in direct contact to the floor and it's barely noticeable.

>> No.6679878

>>6679876
... that is pretty genius, wow

>> No.6679898

My uncle, in his own house, stepped on a toothpick that was dropped on the carpeted floor, point up. More than half of the length went into his foot. Had to go to the doctor to pull it out. Months of healing and having to walk on that foot.
Just sayin

>> No.6679901

>>6679898
So? People injure their hands all the time, but you don't see people saying they should have been wearing gloves.

>> No.6679913

>>6679664
holy shit you autist, flipflops and glasses can be easily removed for pictures, which are the most memorable parts of cons. if you're going to wear that stuff in a photoshoot, sure it's bad, but in your downtime? who the fuck cares. this is on the same level as YOUR CHARACTER WOULDN'T EAT DORITOS, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EATING THOSE? SHITCOSPLAYER.

characters usually don't carry backpacks and shoppingbags either, does your nerdrage also get triggered when you see cosplayers carrying around that shit?

>> No.6679917

>>6679913
Seriously? They had just left the thread and you're calling them back? Read the whole thing before you post

>> No.6679934

>>6679917
no bitch, i had something to say

>> No.6679947
File: 27 KB, 520x693, flip-2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Flesh colored flipflops.

You can take them off easily for photos and if it is not possible to get them off because of what you are standing in or someone takes a pic without waiting for you to take them off then it's no big deal.

Find some white flipflops and spray them your skin color.

>> No.6679977

If you're going to a con you can try the duct tape method, but staffers most likely won't let that fly for long. Bring flip flops.

>> No.6679997

>>6679901
Do you go commando when you're on your period too?

>> No.6680029

>>6679917
Uh, there's no evidence that they didn't read the whole thing...

>> No.6680771
File: 102 KB, 241x228, 174.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

H-hey /cgl/ why d-don't you p-post pictures of your b-barefoot cosplays

>> No.6680790

>>6680771
I'm sorry, were you looking for
>>>/tv/

>> No.6680797

Take baby wipes and a pair of shoes you can kick off easily. Speaking from experience, con floors are NOT pleasant to walk on at all. People stepping on your toes is the least of your worries

>> No.6680834

>>6680771
okay tom savage

>> No.6682191

bump

>> No.6682211

>>6680771
You don't want that bro. Everyone here is ugly and/or far.

>> No.6682248
File: 95 KB, 1024x768, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've got a question relevant to this.
I'm planning on cosplayong Flame Princess in the near future.

I was thinking of using yellow panties and yellow flats. But people would probably still want me to take them off right? But that would break the illusion of the yellow being skin. Considering you'd see seams and all..

/cgl/ how would you do pic related?

>> No.6682250

>>6682248
>cosplaying

>> No.6682273
File: 593 KB, 320x240, jn.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6682248
>But people would probably still want me to take them off right?

>> No.6682272

>>6682248
>people expecting you to take off your panties
girl you have worse issues than seams showing

Seriously though, if photographers demand that you take off your footwear and then complain about seams on your feet, fuck 'em. You could do bodypaint instead and wear clear shoes/go barefoot for pictures, but I've never tried bodypaint on bare feet before and don't know how well that holds up.

>> No.6682276

>>6682248
What the fuck do panties have to do with this?
Flame Princess's dress is full length

>> No.6682278
File: 76 KB, 745x717, 1353241973794.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6682248
>But people would probably still want me to take them off right?
so you expect people to tell you to take off your panties?

>> No.6682284

>>6682248

I am only in this thread to understand what on earth you're talking about panties for.

>> No.6682285

>>6682248
...Do you think her dress is see-through or something? It isn't...

>> No.6682295

>>6682276
>>6682278
>>6682284
>>6682285
I assumed she meant pantyhose...

>> No.6682342

>>6682295
Oh god this sure is an awkward language mistake..

My apologies, I did meant pantyhose. In Dutch it's just a panty, so that's why! Sorry for confusing all of you.

>>6682272
I'll probably just do the flats/pantyhose then! Thank you.

>> No.6682351

>>6679427
Nice ones only

>> No.6682364

>>6682211
I met a domme here once. She had nice feet.

Dare to dream.