[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 104 KB, 400x415, tumblr_mcoe3tOMQW1qzanqm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6676807 No.6676807 [Reply] [Original]

I don't know if there's a current one, as I don't frequent /CGL/ anymore. I'd love to post a saga of sorts. I'd really like to hear some new stories, too. It makes me feel less lonely in this stalker-filled world.

>> No.6676820

>>6676807
Tell your story, Anon! I love these.

>> No.6676824

Now begins the saga of K.

>Be naive 12 year old with animu art on dA
>Trying to make new friends, comment on a few of the pics of my first favorite-frequenter. We'll call him K.
>First he seems rather hostile, but I persist, not giving up and still being a naive attention glutton.
>Eventually, shit goes down on my DA account after I turned 14 and tried to social-justice the shit out of everyone.
>Create an account about 2-3 months later, after my art style completely changed.
>Come back to DA checking up on all my friends.
>Naturally, I stop by K's profile.
>Completely forgets who I am after knowing each other for 2 years and even being friends on facebook.
>MFW "who r u??"
>Remind him of all the time we've known each other and simply remembers me as "Stocking Girl" for my growing love of PSG.

>> No.6676832

>>6676824

cont.

>Eventually K becomes friendlier with me, we start art trades, I help him with art and so-on.
>Browsing his art to give critiques, I notice a commenter (M) who had the same purpose. (Now we're best buddies and a half, BTW.)
>Start to get to know her, and she seems a bit irritable towards him.
>Start to snoop to see what could be so wrong.

ENTER D!

>Find journals on top of journals, drawings on top of drawings for this unknown "D" person. (His DA will go anonymously.)
>Think "God, what a prick making him feel like this."
>Look at D's page, with surprisingly great art.
>Commission him to draw an OC and a birthday gift for my friend.
>K starts to get what I can only call jealous, seeing that D and I started talking, just casual stuff nonetheless.

Cont.

>> No.6676842

>>6676832

Cont.
>Showing my sister the really awesome art, I notice the exclamation point before D's username (those who don't have a DA, it means deleted/banned account)
>Next couple of days, he brings it back.
>Welcome him back, asking him why he left.
>K.
>Find out K's been harassing him for free art for months now, and he can't handle it.
>Exchange skypes and eventually start talking about it, we soon find out we have the same mental problems (depression, anxiety, bipolar) and we became really close over that topic, and we would always help each other with issues.
>Eventually, D and I become best friends.
>K is not pleased.
>Around K's birthday, seeing as he's a little depressed, I commission D for a picture, even though he now has somewhat hatred for K.
>Next day, check to see if he got it as I got no thanks, on the way, try to boost his spirit some more by BUYING HIM A 12 MONTH PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP.
>Check the comments on the picture.
>"thanks its not really what i wanted though"

k but why

>At this point, start seeing rage comments from M and a few others.

BTW, I still haven't gotten a thanks.

>> No.6676843

>>6676842

Will update later, must get sleep.

>> No.6676899
File: 91 KB, 1280x720, [HorribleSubs] Hunter X Hunter - 58 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.45_[2013.01.25_01.32.48].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

BECAUSE THERE ISN'T A CATALOG BUILT INTO THE SITE THAT YOU COULD CHECK.
YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO GO TO NEET.TV ANYMORE IF YOU DON'T PREFER IT.
CHECK THE CATALOG, THERE MIGHT NOT BE A THREAD. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN FINDING OUT FOR YOU BUT DON'T OPEN A FUCKING THREAD WITH THAT
WHEN
YOU
COULD
HAVE
CHECKED

>> No.6676913
File: 2.23 MB, 300x298, bicboi.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6676899
I haven't seen one in a while i'm pretty sure it's fine. maybe this one won't be one of the repost ones, cud b cool

>> No.6678201

>>6676899

All caps and no politeness makes anon a dull /b/tard.

>>6676843

>After K finally listens to everyone screaming about him not thanking me, he finally decides to go and talk to me. Not to thank me, oh no.
>Starts asking me for money.
>"No."
>Keeps asking me days after days, even though every answer has been the same.
>Ask D about his experience with him during the time I was gone.
>D sends me conversation logs from K.
>K is now officially a creeper.
>Conversation logs features things such as, but not limited to: Requests to draw naked 15-year-old characters, putting *KISS* in sentences, sending lots of freaky fetish gifts and saying that he "owes him" in a hostile way.
>Check through all of K's gallery from the time I have not been there.
>FETISH ART. EVERYWHURR.
>He's the type that would make poorly drawn animu/mango lolis with giant tits and planet-sized buttocks.
>D sends me some "gifts" including him ass-fucking one of K's underage OCs, ass-crushing fetish pictures and group pictures including him as his best friend.
>I don't blame D for getting weirded out.
>finally go to tell K to leave D alone.
>The real drama begins.

>> No.6678803

>>6676899

>wants to share their story
>asks for NEW stories

how is the catalogue going to help?

>> No.6678817
File: 523 KB, 965x960, 1297683547352.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6678803
to check if the thread already exists? you know you can post new stories in an old thread right?

>>6676899
>dat aneurism
coulda just linked the other thread brah. could have kept all that mad in your butt.

>> No.6679438

>>6678201

Oh hay-zeus, sorry for delayed continuation, my natural instinct of lazy has kicked in.

>K says he "gets it"
>M and I start thinking all is swell again
>The FA account is found
>ohgodwhy.jpeg
>In the deepest corners of scraps, there they are.
>Audio files and "songs" about how K's life would be so much better if D were dead. Using D's real name. Which we never told him.
>Both M and I confront him about it.
>K denies every bit, despite us sending him the evidence.
>Of course he deletes it in minutes, but luckily M keeps a "print screen" key handy.
>Tell D about it, and find out he already knew and he never brought it up.
>Getting really worried for D.
>Eventually things die down after D blocks K on every site in existence. We only occasionally see complaints about him by this point.
>Then M and I become the next victims.

>> No.6679463

>>6679438

>K would commonly message me about art trades and what not.
>I love to draw, so I say 'yes' knowing he'll never return the trade. I need ideas anyways.
>Starts inviting me to tinychat every hour he could, as that is his realm of existence.
>Asks me how much I love his art and whatnot and what my favourite was.
>Simply say the title and what bits I like.
>Starts out with normal "thanks" and "really?"
>Evolves into *hug* and *KISS*
>Okay, I'm 15 at this point. He's 21.
>Feeling very uncomfortable with this, I change the subject quick and say something like "K, that's kinda weird hehe ^^" (I fuggin' hate double caret, BTW but it makes me less threatening to dum-dums such as himself and his cult of over 400 called "watchers")
>Soon he gets a skype and we start chatting there.
>Starts asking me, a 15-year-old (at the time), girl for pictures of him fucking busty characters.
>I tell him I feel really uncomfortable, but I get weak easily.
>Finally give in.
>"tahnky anon your a great freind"
>I ask him to draw me in his style.
>He claims he needs a "real photo" when he never used one for anyone else.
>Worried for my own safety, politely decline and ask K to just use one of my self-portraits.
>Too hard to draw.
>Okay. Right.
>At this point in time I have a completely shaved head and I always wear normal clothes.
>Finally he agrees to draw me something.
>Ask him to redraw one of my favourite pictures of mine.
>Very plain -but nice- picture of me, my friend, and my friend's OC.
>K asks if he can make the boobs "a little bigger"
>Okay, well the picture has My friend and I depicted as PSG demon girls, so I'm a little weirded out.
>By a little, of course he means 5 cup sizes bigger.
>Forgets almost every bit, doesn't even keep the features right and only partially colors it in. Oh, and leaves out her OC.
>Completely stop doing art trades with him.

Soon to be continued. Don't worry. Things get batshit.

>> No.6679472

>12
>PSG
>Aired 2010

are you 16? No wonder why this story seems bland. There better be a knife wielding bitch.

>> No.6679565

>>6679463
If you were watching PSG at the age of 12 it really surprises me that you would be shocked by some other stuff.

Also this story is boring deviantart bs.... I prefer con stories

>> No.6679661

>>6676824
>watched PSG at 12
underage as fuck

>> No.6679853

Just regular self embarrassing weeb behavior here but thought I would share, since I always like to hear about people doing stupid things

>live in small town where there's a handful of decent/good cosplayers
>happy, helpful, drama-less
>suddenly around five weeaboos appear
>fatasses, cosplaying in mall, socially inadequate, loud, trash talking, attention whoring weeaboos
>claim they are the only cosplayers in our area and act like they're hot shit at cons
>one of them actively trash talks every single person in the community, even though she can barely sew a dress together
>one of them can barely cover her body even though she's a fatty and during a con felt that it was only reasonable to inform everyone about the size of her breasts
>actually told me twice because if you drop that into a completely unrelated conversation and no one replies to you, they probably just didn't hear you, right?

Since I have no interest in hanging out with them I don't have any good stories.

>> No.6679943
File: 2.23 MB, 1344x2398, 1334844408723.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6679965

Wow It's been ages since I've seen one of these! I got one. It's been about a year since I've been on CGL, and in that time, horrors have unfolded upon me.

It seems, from Tumblr, there is a new breed of 'weeb' has been bred. This one, called Emily (Common for horror stories right? This is her actual name!), came in the form of 'I HAVE A HIPSTER-K-FASHION BLOG, AND A FANDOM BLOG, I’M ALSO GENDERQUEER AND YOU MAY CALL ME DEAN’. So we, out of respect to her thinking she might be FTM, called her Dean. It was taking the piss when she dated another, online, ‘boy’ called Castiel, and had a brother called Sam. And ‘LOL HER LIFE IS BASICALLY SUPERNATURAL!!!! OMG’. Anyway, she dressed in Homestuck 'J-fashion/K-fashion inspired' cosplays and posted 1,000 selfies on her Tumblr and also had a lot of blogs, more than the two she spoke about. And she'd comment on her stuff with these others accounts who were obviously herself, and would tell us, her online friends, how popular she is. Now, she isn't overweight, she's not particularly ugly, she's just a complete and utter bitch, and incredibly in love with herself.

I have a skype-chat-group with friends in who I cherish, and who cosplay and have the same interests, but they are also friends with Emily who is in that group. From day 1, she's been hostile, rude, talking over me, and generally falling out with everyone every so often, but for the last year, the others kept falling for her sob stories and getting over it. That was, until towards we all met up for a cosplay picnic. CONT>

>> No.6679982

>Be at Con.
>See Weeaboo.
>Absolutely disgusting

>> No.6679988

>>6679965
Towards this event, Emily had been rude to me countless times. I’m slightly older than everyone (at 20) and ignored her every single time she tried to start something, which became quite obvious to everyone else in the chat. She would talk endlessly about ‘LOL I HAVE 2000 FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM! HAH I’M SO POPULAR’ and one day, bored with her talking about herself 24/7, another friend in the chat said ‘lol al your pictures are the same and people on instagram are generally the cancer of the internet’, and she didn’t reply because she’d gone off somewhere. So me and this friend, let’s call her Milk, got talking about what we hate about instagram, and how people who constantly post their face on Tumblr can get quite annoying, just having a rant between each other. We also discussed how annoying it was when anybody, either gender, posed with xbox controllers etc. Then Emily came back and took huge offense to our whole ‘CONVERSATION BITCHING ABOUT HER’ and, despite Milk starting talking about it, lashed out at me.
This was one of a hundred arguments where she turned on me, and everyone in the group noticed it finally, after a year of bullshit. I got a few separate messages of ‘ignore dean omg he’s always such a cunt to you’ and so on. This was about a week before we were all supposed to meet up for a cosplay picnic, and as usual afterward, Emily shut up and pretended to get on fine with me, which by now, was her ignoring and talking over me, but that’s better than her being annoying. CONT>

>> No.6680001

>>6679965
>>6679988

of all the names to choose she went with dean?

>> No.6680026

>be 18
>be at anime convention
>A RHINO STAMPEDED
>ded

>> No.6680033

>>6679988
So the day of the cosplay picnic arrives. I should mention now, I have a genetic disorder that was diagnosed roughly a year ago, and have a wheelchair for when I’m out doing a lot. I can walk around my house pretty okay apart from on bad days, but I definitely rely on it when I’m out. My disease effects my back, hips, and legs. But it’s pretty early on so I manage pretty well, anyway. Since being diagnosed and since there’s only a con twice a year (that’s worth going to imo) in England, I hadn’t done anything in cosplay since acquiring my wheelchair, today was kind of a big day. I actually didn’t dress up. I just wore a super-boy shirt and put on my painted Batman Spokes Guards on my wheels. I was planning to cosplay, but didn’t have the confidence to in the end. Shit started the second I turned up, slightly late.
Everyone was greeting me, saying ‘awno no cosplay? Well that’s alright then’ and then, we’re sat in a lovely park on the grass in the sun, I get out of my wheelchair and sit on the grass. “So you’re faking then.” Emily says, plain-faced. I take offense, but calmly say ‘I can walk a little, I need the chair for when I’m meant to be doing a lot, because it gets painful to walk quite easily.”
She shrugs and says something else rude, I didn’t quite hear what she said, but I was later informed it was ‘sounds fake to me, whatevz’. This explains why Milk looked pretty disgusted, along with somebody else. But just like online, I ignored her and we went about dorking about at this cosplay picnic. CONT>

>> No.6680044

can you people please not use letters instead of names?
it's hard to follow stories like
>so g said to j OMG gurl did you see what k did? liek he totally slept with d, r and t !!1

use fruit names, soda names, car names, anything but letters, please, it gets boring to read after a couple of seconds

>> No.6680045
File: 96 KB, 350x373, tumblr_inline_mj0e2xlRjp1qz4rgp.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>fershman in highschool, be at anime con with anime club on saturday of the convention
>president of the club was a pretty huge weeaboo- frizzy hair, fucked up teeth, and even though she wasn't fat, she had a potbelly for some reason- but she was good about introducing people to new series and such, and it was her idea to go to the con
>we're all having a good time, looking around, shopping, whatever, and eventually split up into smaller groups with the intent to reconvene for food later
>when we meet up for food, she suddenly demands we have to go home
>why
>she says she fucked a guy (who's name, first and last, and description i recognized as one of my non-school friends) in one of the panel rooms without protection and she was scared she might end up pregnant
>we're all freshmen so we don't know what the fuck to do or if that even made any sense (looking back on it now, it really didn't) but she's acting really upset so we go back with her
>kinda pissed we had to leave so early on saturday but we had weekend passes so after making sure she was alright sunday morning we went back
>find the guy she mentioned and ask him if he knew her
>'who?'

i'll be honest with you, i have no idea what she was trying to achieve

>> No.6680068

>>6680033
So at some point my back starts hurting to be sat awkwardly on the floor, so I get up and sit back in my chair. Emily’s noticed my shitty phone and talking about her iPhone, getting it out, then talking about herself, says to everyone but me that she wants a picture for instagram and tumblr etc, but doesn’t ask me to take it, just takes it awkwardly with everyone else in rather a bitchy way to single me out. Milk and another Emily, who’s nice, then came to take pictures with me, and others, leaving Emily out like she did me, but oh no, that doesn’t stand. “Wow, way to steal my friends away from me.” She spits out, completely sulking. I should mention, she is 19.
I look a little confused and say ‘we’re taking pictures’. Not just with me, but of each other with each other’s phones and camera’s. She just says ‘whatever’, and this time because they’re all fed up with her bullshit, the other’s leave her to sulk and continue sitting about posing for pictures, just doing the general, what you do at a cosplay picnic. But Emily keeps sulking and occasionally somebody will end up sat with her and she just decided to childishly stop responding and talking to people. I ignored this, and an ice cream stand is nearby so me and Milk and another person collected money from everyone and went and got icecreams for those who wanted them.
When we came back, Emily had left. In a sulk. We as a group ended up talking about it, asking what her problem was, agreeing it was somehow me, and maybe was a jealousy thing, though I didn’t understand what I had to be jealous of, she was in an expensive brought cosplay and I was just wearing a comic shirt, in a wheelchair. But everyone agreed that the one still closest to Emily, who also was reluctant to now be around her, would talk to her after the picnic online.
cont>

>> No.6680082

>>6680068
So the picnic ends and it was a nice day, and people are already putting photo’s on facebook and tumblr by the time I’m home. And that is when I see it. A long, long text post on tumblr about me ‘being an attention whore’ and stealing her friends at a cosplay picnic, being ‘so horrible to her’ that she had to leave. She took a photo of me from my facebook (I’m not friends with her on it) and put it amongst this text post, saying all these vicious lies about me. It already has about twelve comments on it of support from her groupies, and my stomach turns.
I immediately sent her a message on tumblr saying something like ‘one, this is untrue, did you not think about the 9 other people who were there who can clarify this isn’t true? And two, take my picture down right this instant, or in fact, remove the post.’ Apparently she didn’t think of me finding this post, and didn’t think about what my other friends would say. I copy and pasted what she put to all of them in a private group chat, and they were just as shocked. Milk (Sorry, M?), outraged, sent E a message straight away, far lengthier than mine. The post was removed but another was put in it’s turn. ‘Wow she had her FANS sending me abuse now.’ One person, who is also her friend, sent her a message defending me and basically asking what the fuck is she doing. So after this, we’re all still in the group chat, but nobody is speaking. We’re all talking in the other one, not sure how to approach E now. She writes a long, exaggerated post in the group chat saying she is leaving because I’ve pushed her out or something, and then leaves. Nobody says anything. She was expecting our friends to faun over her like normal and make her feel better, but nobody did, they were sick of her shit this time and pretty shocked at the text post she made. Cont>

>> No.6680095

>>6680082
So on her Tumblr, there’s a long post about ‘wanting to kill herself over bullying and because of ‘THIS GIRL WHO CAN’T BE NAMED’. Just immature mental stuff. But the fun doesn’t end there. Now, most of my friends live in London, along with E, but I don’t. Six of them go to the same college, the others are all kind of separate doing their own thing but living semi-close, then there’s me about 60 miles away, but I manage to meet up with them a lot, mostly they stay at mine. So finally, E’s drama is over with! I removed contact with her everywhere and blocked her on Tumblr, I hadn’t heard from her in two weeks, despite sometimes our friends catching wind of her bitching on tumblr and still being a mental bitch, but it’s finally peaceful again! I organise, toward the end of summer now, a cosplay-related stay with my friends around mine, five of us. It’s now, all of a sudden, that E messages me on facebook about saying how ‘she rightfully deserves to come to this, and shouldn’t be left out because of me.’ So, she deserves to come to my house, after everything she’s done? No. I messaged back right away saying ‘uh, no’. And she went on and on about what a bully I am and what a bitch and how she’s telling everyone that I said she’s not allowed to come. To my own house. Where I live. The other’s by now are starting to delete her of social networks too, and skype, realising she’s just bloody insane. And now the frightening part, I get two other messages during the night from her on facebook (I forgot to block her) saying she knows where I live. And then a second message with my house on google maps. I figured out she found my address from following posts on Tumblr WAY back, and also hints at my location on Facebook. My mistake. CONT>

>> No.6680097

>>6679965
>>6679988
>>6680033
>>6680068
>>6680082

poast her tumblr(s)

>> No.6680110

>>6680095
So I log on in the morning, see this, and quite seriously panic, because this girl is nuts, and now she has my address. She put it just as a ‘I know where you live’ thing, not saying she would turn up, but still. This is by the way my Uni address where I live with two other students, one into cosplay one not into anything. So I called my Mum quite early and roughly explained to her that somebody on the internet who I had met once somehow got my address and is acting a bit crazy. The only solution we came up with was to report her and explain to facebook the amount of threats and stalking that was going on, which we did, she was blocked now. And to just stay on alert, and call the police if she turned up at any time. We all were a bit anxious when everyone came over, up in my room dorking out. Nothing happened overnight, but it was in the morning that something suspicious took place. Outside my front door, only noticed when people went to leave, I shit you not, was a Supernatural-related pentagram thingy drawn in chalk. I burst out laughing but everybody else was kind of shocked, and then it set in as to why; this bitch took a train from London, to my house, drew this, and then left? All to fuck with me? What a waste of time and money. Anyway, I washed it off and thought nothing of it, other than she was batshit insane and obsessed.
It was a few days later I found out what actually happened. CONT>

>> No.6680120

>>6679982

How did you ever survive.

>> No.6680125

>>6680110
From this, one friend who often liked to get a bit involved in arguing with E, who also had been to her house before when she used to semi-normal but still self obsessed, still had her Mum’s phone number. She phoned it and explained what had happened and asked how E even got to my house. E’s Mum got pissed at us, saying we’d been bullying E for weeks and she ran away that night because of the stress of it. My friend, very calmly, explained to her the truth, in detail from the start, and her Mum eventually believed her because she used to be close with E. She was crying over the phone and everything. By now I was sick of it, and asked not to involve me (the Mum wanted to speak to me), but apparently, the Mum confronted E and told her the fuck off for pretty much stalking, and making shit up scaring her too.
I can imagine how it went down, and the friend still in contact with her said she was crying and unsure why she made it all up and what was going on, her parents got her therapy and I think made her delete herself from online, because she apparently never logged into skype again and deleted everyone from it, and her Tumblr’s were all deleted too, and her facebook. I’m guessing her Mum made her take it down. But that was it, the anti-climactic finish, I never heard from her again, we never found out if anything was wrong with her like some mental condition or if she was off meds, nothing like that. She just disappeared.

>> No.6680136

>>6680125
That's pretty crazy. And this is the London cosplay scene? I wonder if anyone I know knows her...
Anyway, I had a teacher in my school with a similar, if not the same, condition, as she can walk, but she often needs to use the wheelchair instead when it gets too strenuous.

>> No.6680138

What is it with weebdom that attracts the most batshit insane people? Are they insane from the beginning or do the yaoi turn them into maniacs?

>> No.6680146

>>6680138

I think anime promotes a lot of socially retarded behavior, and people who are already a little awkward/weird will take it to heart in a way that other anime fans won't.

>> No.6680177

>>6680146
Ha! I remember my friend having that same theory on why anime tend to get so many idiots who lack basic home training.

Glad I'm not the only one who notice this trend as well.

>> No.6680182

>>6680146
>I think anime promotes a lot of socially retarded behavior,
this
also genki girls in real life would be retarded
anime finds might find them cute but to normalfags they'd probably look immature
don't even get me started on -deres

>> No.6680658 [DELETED] 

>>6679472

No, anon. I was 13 when it aired, just about to kill my first account. I watched it quite a bit later. I shut down my first account at 14, when I really liked it.

>>6679463

I'm every glad this thread is getting new stories. Thank you everyone! And yes, to some it's boring. But how far the harassment got wasn't so fun. Being stalked online by a pedophile isn't all fun.
Sorry to interrupt some continuing stories right now, but I'll continue.

>Really start trying to avoid K from now on, as he's starting to get really freaky. To the point of asking me about my favourite hentai and whatnot.
>Just start to ignore him all together.
>Sister, B, calls me asking who this "K" person is with all these drawings. She sounds a little scared.
>Uh-oh.
>Terribly drawn pony-loli-expansion porn everywhere. Including them giving his bishie OC a blojorb.
>Sees me on the visitors page = bffs again in his mind.
>Of course he never watches MLP. B and I only watch it when we're with the baby sister. Yet we're pegasisters compared to him.
>Take long break from visiting his page, talking to him at all and so on and so forth.
>One day, out of the blue, I get a message on FB from K asking if D likes him anymore.
>D never liked him and wanted him to fuck off desperately.
>Of course I change the subject and try to ignore him, but being the pussy I am, I never blocked him.
>"hey anon u like me right"
>mfw
>Log off and don't go on for a few days.
>Log on to say hi to mum.
>SHIT TONS SPAM OF MESSAGES ABOUT D.
>"how is D""is D good""can D talk to me""does D hate me :("
>Finally tell him to fuck off and get over D.
>K just sends "sigh..." and logs off.
>Think that he has gotten the point and will finally leave me and my friends alone.
>How stupid I was.
>"anon can i borowsom money?"
>"Why?"
>"i want to buy a toy but i dont have the monie"
>"K, you're a grown man, get a job."
>"i cant :( they all reject me"
>"Do you have a resume?"
>"i asked me uncle for one but he not answering me :("

>> No.6680691

>>6680658

>Get tired of this shit and tell him to stop it and leave me alone. Give K a full on rant about how annoying and creepy he is and to stay away from me and my friends.
>Stops talking to me for 2 days.
>Check FB soon enough. And there it is. A huge self-pity rant about how he feels so bad about "treadting anon so evil :( i feel like wreck it ralph."
>As soon as he sees me online he pops up a chat.
>odeargodno
>Goes on a big rant about how he's so sorry for making me stressed and angry.
>"im so sorry... will you be my little dashie?"
>WAT
>"abnd m can be my mikuru-chan"
>Log off and go warn M about this creepy obsession he has started having with us.
>M tells me that he has been asking if he could see her in her country, and that he wants to save up to go there.
>M of course is freaked out, since he's old enough to fund a plane ride out there.
>I'm worried enough for my own safety.
>Ask D for some help, so we put on a facade where D is my boyfriend.
>K flips his shit.
>K makes a huge rant the next morning about "how anon has a boyfriend and im lonely"
>M points out that he only mentioned me.
>K flips his shit again.
>Soon K is making more and more posts related to me.
>M can't convince him that what he's doing is getting on the stalker side of things.
>I don't really talk to K except replying to spam with "hey" or "I was at school, these are school hours."
>"o i c, sory anon i jsut want to talk"
>Tell K I really don't feel like talking to him and be completely honest about why.
>"ok but can we cam chat"
>The palm hit the face with the force of 1000 suns.
>Give up and just stop talking to him, start ignoring his messages and what not.
>Then the skype session of all doom came.

Sorry it's so long, everyone!

>> No.6680739

>>6680691

>Okay, as mentioned before, I don't have the most stable mind. I sometimes still have panic attacks despite the meds.
>Mum finally told me my dad's surname 13 years after he passed away.
>Of course, I over react and look to my friends for pity.
>D is online, luckily, so I go bawww to him.
>K came online.
>K NEVER COMES ONLINE.
>"hey girl whats hapening :P"
>Being in my weakest state I let everything out.
>"i feel ya sista"
>Okay. No. NO.
>He talks to his dad almost every day on facebook (his dad even thinks he needs to stfu and gtfo of the house)
>In a rage I ask why he'd say that.
>K tries to sound empathetic about how his dad left.
>His dad lives near him. And still talks to him.
>I tell him how offensive and rude he's being (by the way he's saying everything)
>And he goes batshit, saying things like "ur always bulling me!" "u nevr cared >:("
>He's doing this to the point of me being in tears.
>Tell D.
>D goes into a group chat.
>D, for once, is not being sarcastic. He's being completely honest about how he feels about K and what K has been doing to others and all his selfish acts.
>Eventually I must leave, D excuses me and says he'll handle it.
>I get K's message in the moring.
>"u left. see u dont care"
>Never reply, of course.
>About a month later, everything is going smoothly and it's almost my birthday.
>M comes down with Bell's Palsy. Poor girl...
>M posts a sweet little picture D made for her. Just a cute little picture of her pet rabbit.
>Check it out and as I'm about to write a comment I see it.
>K's in a rage fit over the fact that M got a present and he didn't.
>Nothing gets through this manchild's head. I swear, he's like a new Chris-Chan.
>M is shocked as all of her friends.
>D and I are plain fucking angry.
>D ACTUALLY logs on to his never, ever used facebook account and tells K what for.
>K starts cussing at D about how he's a bully/asshole.

cont.

>> No.6680769

>>6680739

>K is obviously jealous.
>K starts on a rant about how he can't draw something for M because he can't think of anything.
>M and I tell him that's not the point.
>Eventually K starts some half-assed drawing and as expected, never finishes.
>Around this time, M was planning on making me a birthday gift but couldn't work very well because of her condition.
>I tell her it's no problem and that I'll love it either way.
>Birthday comes around and I get amazing gifts from everyone.
>Except K.
>See that he made a present, the night before my birthday, but not for me.
>For some expansion artist he's never met. And it wasn't even his birthday.
>M asks him why.
>K gives the same excuse as before.
>"couldnt think of anythig :/"
>We give up. We've been tanked. We're dead.
>Then my health dropped severely.
>About a weak after my birthday, I discover a lump on my right breast. Of course I'm freaking out and I tell M what's happening.
>Somehow K finds out.
>K simply states "oh sorry to here that" and goes on about his art.
>I'm insulted as fuck.
>I am fucking mad at him and I tell him I'm going to tell the world what he's been doing.
>K shrugs it off, thinking I won't do it.
>As he realizes I AM uploading it, he begs for me to stop or HE'LL make a video.
>We both continue.
>My video ends up with a ton of his ex-friends agreeing with me, and even sparks similar confessions about him from other people I've barely met/seen.
>He uploads the shittiest quality video in history and all I could make out was "I don't know why my friend anon is so mad at me!"
>Take a week away from the interwebnet to calm down. And get my breast checked out.
>Relieved to find out it's only a lymph node (we think).
>Message I get when I get back
>"hey anon is the cancer gone yet"
>dead on keyboard either laughing/screaming/raging/crying. I don't even know. Probably all at once.
>Almost all of his former fans/friends have turned against him and most are now good friends of mine.

cont.

>> No.6680780

>>6680769

>Check his dA one last time.
>Shit ton of gifts for me.
>Read the descriptions.
>See most recent one.
>"this is for my friend anon. she loves it, but not me :("
>Laughing like a hyena because he stills thinks we're friends.
>Click the "close tab" button.
>Live happily so far after.

>tl;dr: Creeper stalks my friends and eventually me, harassing us to the brink of insanity and is still probably trying to find us.

Note: I left most of the graphic details out, for the safety of your minds.

Maybe a sequel will come some day! Thanks for reading, XOXO - anon A.

>> No.6680796

>>6680780
That's pretty damn scary to be honest.

>> No.6680802

>>6680769
your story sucks and you're underage.
the oldest you can possibly be is 16-17(you were 13 in 2010 when PSG came out), and 4chan is 18+, even the blue boards.

>> No.6680842

>first con
>be socially awkward and shy to a fault
>with a group of obnoxious friends
>spend most of the con apologizing for them
>worst event was when they decided to make a katamari
>trailed behind as they "sang" the theme song and taped down whatever they could find
>food wrappers, food containers, bags, stuff on the floor, bottles, even going into a trash can at one point
>at that point, i called my mom and had her pick me up

>> No.6680859

>>6680802
>implying mods give two shits about people being underage here
How else can b&gela still be here?

>> No.6680869
File: 55 KB, 704x396, 1356214863998.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6680859
i believe she did get banned, and if not she's either evading, on anon, proxy, dynamic ip, etc etc.

>> No.6680881

>>6676824
As soon as letters instead of names are involved you know it's gonna be a shitty+confusing story.
I don't even know who is whoany more at this point>>6680658

>> No.6680894

This was a few years ago and isn't all THAT interesting, but I'll post it anyway.

>Be 20, working some crap job in the mall
>My manager discovers I'm into anime
>Gushes that I would just LOVE her son, he's into all the same stuff that I am, I should meet him, go out for lunch! etc etc
>Too polite to flat out decline but give a non committal 'maybe sometime I'll say hello'
>Apparently that meant the next day
>This acne ridden 16 year old (16..I was 20 almost 21 at the time..what the hell) wearing a trench coat, fishnet gloves and a fedora with numerous anime buttons comes in
>It's her son, we'll call him Kevin.
>My manager gushes some more, pointing out all his anime stuff and tells me to take my lunch right away and hang out with Kevin
>I'm annoyed and not interested, but he was polite and did walk all the way so it'd be rude not to

cont

>> No.6680909

>>6680894
>He takes me to the Subway across the street and we chit chat about various anime/video games
>As we get in he asks me if I'm into any Japanese music
>I admit I like some opening/closing themes to the anime's i've watched, not much more than that though
>Instantly starts belting out Inuyasha opening themes like 'I am' and 'Change the World' asking 'you know this one? What about this one?'
>I'm not kidding he's practically screaming these in the middle of subway in Japanese.
>Mortified I try to get him to order quickly, reminding him I only have a half hour for lunch
>he gives me what I can only guess was a suave grin and says 'don't worry I'll pay for us'
>I resist, not wanting to give him the idea this was a date but he whips out his card and goes to pay
>Turns out he not only didn't have enough to pay for us, he couldn't even pay for himself
>I pay for both of us and take our food to go sit down
>As I'm eating he pulls out his ipod and tells me there's some songs I just gotta listen to and holds out one earbud for me to join him in listening
>It's literally crusted over in ear wax, like huge globs of brown ear wax stuck all over it.
>Decline that shit and eat quickly, saying it was nice to meet him but I had to go
>Rush out of there and back to work thinking that though it was awkward, I thought I'd handled it well and probably wouldn't even see him again.

I was wrong
cont

>> No.6680916

>>6680909
>crusted over in ear wax

please excuse me while i go vomit

>> No.6680934

>>6680909
>A few weeks goes by, manager doesn't say much regarding lunch with her son and I quickly forget about it
>Soon however, she makes an announcement that we're getting a new part timer to work evenings and weekends
>It's Kevin. I work weekends and at least two evenings.
>I wasn't worried at the time, probably he'd forgotten all about me and maybe we could start over and be friends.
>The second he started there he asks me in front of a customer if I've ever 'indulged in Hentai' with a knowing chuckle
>No the customer likely had NO idea what he was talking about but still, goddamn man, what the hell?
>Tell him I don't. He then gives me a CD with a bunch of his favourite hentai on it, urging me to give it a shot, that maybe I'd like it, who knows
>Don't even accept the CD , starting to get annoyed now anyway and start getting snappy with him.
>He backs off for awhile and I'm relieved if not a little ashamed that I'd been so cunty
>I resolve to be nicer, but still draw a clear line as Kevin has no friends and I remember being younger, socially inept and not having many friends either.
>The second I'm kind to him he takes it as me showing interest and asks me out on a date. I say no and try my hand at drawing that line in the sand, saying we could try being friends but nothing more was ever going to happen.
>Not one to give up Kevin proceeds to find my lunch sack and sticks in a terrible anime drawing of himself with the words 'pretty please' written beneath.

cont

>> No.6680951

>>6680934
>Don't even acknowledge the note, just ignore it and him for awhile, he seems to be increasingly more and more awkward
>One time he approaches me on the floor and asks me if I want to see his 'Matrix Trick'
>Confused I say 'ok' and sure enough he starts to bend his knees and lean back like Neo dodging bullets, but instead of looking as cool as I'm sure he imagined he promptly fell on his ass.
>Just stuff like that all the time, every day
>The last straw was when I'd went to the bookstore next door and bought the newest issue of a manga I was into
>The little shit found it sitting on top of my bag and wrote inside it, just little notes I'm sure he thought was cute, drawing little moustaches on some of the characters.
>Pissed off I finally snapped at him, telling him he needed to back off and stay the hell away from my things
>He seems genuinely upset an dsorry, apologizes profusely and tells me he'll make it up to me
>He seems so sincere that I'm trying to forgive him (Remember he was weird and annoying, not dangerous, not even creepy, and I too went through a phase of being weird and annoying, not quite this extreme of course but I was trying not to be a bitch)
>So he asks me what my favourite anime is
>At the time I was just getting into Trigun so I told him it was my favourite and I really adored Vash.

cont.

>> No.6680993

>>6680951
Someone call the medics - author anon has suffered from a stroke, and is unable to continue.

>> No.6680997

I have a story. Sorry if I word things strangely. I am quite tired.

It happened a year ago or so. I was going to a big con with 2 normal friends and one of their friends, a slightly weeaboo-ish chick, but she wasn't too bad. We had everything planned-we were staying in a hotel room with 2 queen sized beds (amongst 4 people this was fine with us.) My two friends were a couple and they were sharing a bed, so I was to stay in a bed with the weebish girl, but she had good hygiene and stuff so it was ok.

Anyways, last minute, the weebish girl (I will call her Cherry) begged us to let her 2 friends to stay with us, apparently their other roommates weren't able to go to the con last minute or something. My friend (I'll call her Sarah) said that it was okay but they couldn't stay up super late, throw room parties, etc, and they had to bring sleeping bags. This was maybe a week before the con, so it was very last minute. (1/?)

>> No.6681020

>>6680997
I would finish the whole, long story but I'm about to pass out on my keyboard so I'll just give the short story:

>girl weeb shaved her pubes in the shower, left hair EVEYWHERE (night 1)
>male weeb tried to crawl into bed with me in the middle of the night (night 2)
>they left half eaten cup ramen everywhere
>i went in the bathroom to pee and found semen on the toilet
>i walked into the hotel room and found the girl weeb fucking a furry guy
>we then threw their stuff out of the hotel room, told them to gtfo and spent a good 2 hours missing the con to clean

>> No.6681026

>>6680951
D: I want to hear mo-

>>6680993
Noooooo!

>> No.6681028

>>6680951
>Again, nothing happens for nearly a month.
>He's been a little quiet and mentions nothing of our earlier conversation, nor is he nearly as awkward
>Just starting to relax thinking he was finally evening himself out
>On a Saturday morning he shows up dressed as Vash the Stampede. a very VERY homemade Vash the Stampede
>The red coat is an old bathrobe cut up with buttons glued all down the front. he's bleached his own once black hair to a terrible orangey yellow colour and spiked it up.
>is wearing some halloween 'john lennon' glasses we sell and long black ladies opera gloves.
>By the look on his face he expects me to be floored and oh, I am, just not in the way I'm sure he intended
>I sputter out some questions, mainly WHY, and he answers 'I told you I was gonna make it up to you! I brought your favourite character to life!'
>He wore that outfit all day. I was in an area that was very VERY redneck, you just didn't dress that way and expect good things
>He was harrassed all day, jeered at, laughed at, made fun of. I was mortified and begged him to please change and he was outraged by my lack of gratitude. 'I did this for you!' he would insist
>he sulked the rest of the day while I tried very hard not to die from second hand embarrassment
>When he got sick of the jeers he made some comment about people being judgmental dicks and I made a cunty comment about him inviting them to be judgmental dicks by dressing like a fictional character and acting so goddamn weird all the goddamn time
>Well that wasnt' the right thing to say and he fumed at me, calling me every name in the book and then some, storming out of work early and not showing up for a couple days
>After that he left me completely alone, only offering me sullen glares and muttered comments behind my back.
>He ended up getting a written probation when he cut the brakes on my bike, claiming it was just a silly joke.
>at least when he got a girlfriend as awkward as him he left me alone.

>> No.6681033

>>6681028
Oh phew, you're OK in the end.

>> No.6681038

>>6681028
And that's it for the most part. The brake cutting thing ended up being a HUGE drama fest with me screaming at him on the phone, him laughing at me and me trying to make him replace the brakes.
He did get written up for it but he never replaced my brakes the little shit. His mother, my manager, ended up not liking me anymore due to her sons exaggerations about what a bitch I was to him and made work pretty difficult.

His girlfriend ended up working there too at some point and he liked to try to make me feel inferior by pointing out her huge breasts and fondling them in front of me but his interest in me was gone.

He was still a manchild even a year later. His mom brought him some subway for his lunch and he literally started crying and had to be whisked away to be consoled by his girlfriend because she forgot the mayo.

Sometimes I wonder if there wasn't something legitimately wrong with him. I was so happy to get out of there.

>> No.6681076

>>6681038
He really loves his mayonnaise.

>> No.6681114
File: 42 KB, 466x478, haruhi4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681038
>His mom brought him some subway for his lunch and he literally started crying and had to be whisked away to be consoled by his girlfriend because she forgot the mayo.
How old was he at this point? 17?

And he was literally crying about his sandwich?

>> No.6681138

>>6680780
graphic?

>> No.6681199

>>6681114
yup, big ol' greasy tears over the lack of mayo on his sub.

He would cry when his girlfriend didn't hang out with him regardless of the reasoning and went so far as to cry and pout and sulk when she informed him she was leaving for a few days to attend her grandmothers funeral.

>> No.6681210

Once upong a time...

I moved away from home and joined a new school. I was a wee seventh grader, I had just started getting into anime and manga. I met some good friends, Apple and Orange, and they were very kind to me. So you get an idea, I was very, very shy to the point I had difficulty talking to people, even ones I knew. Apple was very loud, very popular and funny. Orange was also very outgoing. We became best friends, like sisters. They looked out for me, and we watched anime and shared manga.

One day, Orange told me an Apple about how one of the student teacher's had volunteered to be the sponsor for the anime club at the school. His name was Grape, he was very handsome and smart. He also was rather quiet and aloof, he didn't talk much but he had a sharp tongue.

>> No.6681218

>>6681199
He was also incredibly smug and thought he was right about everything. He had the gall to tell a customer his 20 dollar bill was a fake. I argued with him, the customer argued with him but he maintained that it was a fake and refused to accept it. The guy stormed out only to return a coupel hours later absolutely livid because he went to the bank and the money was , surprise surprise, NOT fake. I just stood by and let this man tear Kevin a new one until he started bawling so hard that the guy grew uncomfortable and left.

His girlfriend did eventually break up with him and as far as I know right now he's still living with mom, dropped out of highschool six months before graduation and sits around watching anime and spending his moms money on expensive figurines while growing from a kinda chunky kid to downright obese.
Some people are beyond help

>> No.6681223

>>6681210

A lot of the female students had a crush on him, including Apple and myself. He'd bring anime for us to watch, the group would sit in the library after school goofing off, reading, drawing, generally being weebs, and he'd sit behind the desk and play on the computer while supervising us.

Apple had always been big on fanfiction, she wrote one for every series she watched, regardless if she enjoyed it or not. She claimed that writing things she wasn't interested in helped her as a writer, and I always liked to read her fanfiction.

One day I went to the club to discover Apple in tears, claiming she'd written something embarassing and that Orange had told everyone. I found out that Apple had written a "fanfiction" about Grape and herself, the names were changed but it was quite obviously them. Now it was a pretty silly thing to do, but I still thought it was wrong of Orange to embarass her like that. I confronted her.

"Oh, Anon, be quiet, everyone knows you have a crush on him, too!"

Embarassed and being painfully shy, I back down and things go on as normal, though Apple and I seemed to bond over this. Things are pretty uninteresting until Grape asks to see me after a meeting...

>> No.6681227

>>6681218
So his mom fired him I take it?

>> No.6681237

>>6681223

I go to see Grape after saying good bye to my friends.

"Anon, Orange told me you've been writing inappropriate stories about people in the club?"

I am aghast. I try to explain I did no such thing. He claims he had been shown one. I don't want to embarass Orange, so I don't say anything. I am a bad liar, so Grape is clearly convinced I am the one who wrote those stories.

Grape seems alright about it, reassuring me everything is alright but those sorts of things aren't appropriate. He made an uncomfortable comment about how I should "wait a few years, then call him". Thinking he's just joking, I laugh it off nervously and leave.

Fastforward, anime club trip to a convention roughly two hours away.

>> No.6681241

>>6681227
Actually the owner ended up firing him and his mom because she ended up hiring her son, her daughter, her niece and her sister to work there while the owner had no idea. There was a bunch of drama constantly going on in that store and accusations of money going missing, no one of course owning up to it because 80% of the employees were family.

Don't know where she works or if she works now, but good riddance, that woman was the very definition of white trash.

>> No.6681257

>>6681237

This is my first convention, I'm very excited. I wasn't able to cosplay, but Apple did a very good human Bijou cosplay. Another one of her friends had gone as Hamtaro, so they were together most of the time. Orange had come too, but as the months had gone by she had gotten more and more distant.

There are two supervisors, Grape and Mr. Teacher. Mr. Teacher spends most of the convention with the older students, leaving me and a few others with Grape. About an hour into the convention, most people have run off leaving me and Grape alone.

I'm nervous, because I'm incredibly shy around guys I like. I know nothing would ever happen because he had to be eight years older than me, but still this guy is really hot.

Grape ends up buying me a funnel cake since I was "nice enough not to ditch him". He spends the day generally being a cool guy and in my seventh grade mind I pretend we're on a date, as lame as that sounds.

This is where things start to go downhill...

>> No.6681276

>>6681257

Grape and I are sitting outside, chatting about cosplays we thought were nice when Orange walks up to us. She seems angry about something.

"Anon, I need to talk to you in private!"

I'm confused, but agree. I walk away with her, promising to return. We head around the corner and out of nowhere Orange SLAPS me right in the face.

I'm too shocked to even move, I can only stare at her wondering what the hell is her problem.

"You're trying to fuck sensei, aren't you?!"

"wat"

She starts yelling at me, telling me how I'm always hanging on Grape and accuses me of sucking his dick in the parking lot and all sorts of other random horrid things. I'm confused as hell, try to defend myself when Grape runs up to use with con security. He saw the whole thing luckily, Orange is escorted off the property and I'm really shaken up.

My face is swollen, so Grape takes me back to the hotel and we sit in the teacher's room while he gets an ice pack. Mr. Teacher happened to be there with us, and I had to relay what had happened. I left out certain details to avoid embarassing myself in front of Grape, but I got the basic story down.

Mr. Teacher leaves to go call Orange's mom to come pick her up.

>> No.6681288

>>6681276

I'm embarassed, Grape calms me down by rubbing my back and saying nice things to me. After coxing it out of me, I eventually spill what really went down and tell him what Orange said to me. He looks really surprised, and then he gets really quiet and angry for some reason. I don't know why. He looks at me and says,

"Don't tell anyone else that."

I'm confused, but before I can ask him to elaborate Mr. Teacher comes back and Apple is with him. Me and Apple go back to our room, and she's so angry on my behalf. We spend the rest of the convention day in the hotel hanging out because I feel lame. I didn't want Apple to waste her convention time, but she insisted on staying with me.

Fastforward, last convention night...

>> No.6681306

>>6681288

There is a small party going on in the older boy's room, Grape is there so we're allowed to be co-ed. Roughly midnight, we're out of sodas so everyone volunteers me to go do a soda run to the machine upstairs. Grape and I end up going because he said he needed to refill his flask (It was no secret he'd been drinking alcohol that night).
For the sake of keeping this part prompt, I will be greentexting it.

> Upstairs
> I get a text message, don't look right away
> "Hey anon, can I ask you something?"
> "Yes Mr. Grape?"
> "Do you still write those innapropriate stories about you and me?"
> I am shocked, don't know how to answer him.
> He looks me dead in the eye.
> "I wouldn't mind reading them."
> "Mr. Grape, are you drunk?"
> He doesn't answer, reaches to grab my shoulder.
> "It's alright, we're not at school right now."
> Nopenopenopenope
> I freak out and bolt away.

I run to my room, not knowing what just happened. I grab my phone to text Apple when I see the message I'd recieved, it was from Orange.

"Youre a fucking slut, sensei is lying to you"

> what the hell is going on.jpg

>> No.6681320

>>6681306

To end this story, I will summarize quickly. I return home, managing to avoid talking to Grape again. I go to school, avoid the anime club for a week until I'm informed there is a new sponsor. Grape left the school, with rumors circulating about him sleeping with students.

It turns out, as Orange later told me, they had been intimate after club meetings. He was really into her calling him "sensei", and apparantly his school laptop was full of lolicon hentai She thought I was trying to steal him away, thus her sudden distance between us.

And that's the story about how I escaped a lolicon pedophile.

The end.

>> No.6681343

Most of these stories sound fake as fuck but they're pretty entertaining.

>> No.6681399 [DELETED] 
File: 84 KB, 500x195, 1351736448545.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681320
>get getting some of that hot sensei dick
damnit you ruined my fantasy

>> No.6681407
File: 84 KB, 500x195, 1351736448545.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681320
>not getting some of that hot sensei dick
damnit you ruined my fantasy

>> No.6681428

>>6681320
>escaped

But you wanted it...

>> No.6681432

>>6681407
>>6681428

I was at the age where I was still afraid of getting in trouble for saying "crap".

I was pretty niave too, everything I knew about sex or adult things came from 12+ rated manga, so....

>> No.6681443
File: 36 KB, 640x480, 1267758447107.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Go to a local anime con
>Smelly people in front of me and behind me
>Or maybe everyone here smells normal when in fact, I'M the smelly one
>mind = blown

>> No.6681474

>>6681443
Nah, man. It's everyone else. Even at small cons. I find the smelliest people are the people who play card games.
Unless, you know, you go out for fresh air and still smell pitstank.

>> No.6681550
File: 392 KB, 600x549, Screen shot 2013-03-08 at 10.04.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW, I'm aware that there is another story in here with a person named K. The person in my story is named K, so just know that this is an entirely different K.

So here it begins. I never thought I would actually be writing one of these. I mean for some strange, masochistic reason I hoped I would have one to write about but now that I do I wish I hadn't hoped for one. My own weeaboo story.

Let's call her K. K was about three years younger than me. We have been attending the same dance studio for about ten years now. I would see her around, but never talk to her because she was so painfully shy and because of the age gap. I actually didn't start talking to K until about two years ago, when I was in the second half of my senior year of high school. At that point we were in the same dance class. K was still the same antisocial, withdrawn person she was when I first saw her.

>> No.6681557
File: 206 KB, 800x536, Hetalia-3-harpaw8-29798003-800-536.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681550

The teacher had staged us next to each other in our dance number. I then noticed some strange doodles on her arm. I asked to see her arm and she had Hetalia doodles all over it. Being in my Hetalia fangirl phase back then, I got really excited that there was another anime fan in my dance class. So I told K that I was a huge fan of the show and then she also got excited and we hit it off instantly. I should have minded my own damn business.

Let's talk more about K herself. She was taller, and she previously had brown hair that fell to her waist before she cut it to her shoulders a few months after we became friends. She wasn't overweight by any means but she definitely had a stockier, bigger build. What I have to admit that was kind of cool about her was that she had an androgynous face, so she could cosplay whatever gender and pull it off very well. As for her personality, when I first befriended her she was extremely introverted, but also very sweet and mature for her age. She was very book smart, and taught herself advanced calculus... it was almost kinda scary how intelligent she was.

>> No.6681561
File: 83 KB, 530x352, Princess-Tutu-princess-tutu-17131201-530-352.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681557

Anyway, after we found out that we were both anime fans we became inseparable. We would constantly talk about our favorite series and what cosplays we were planning and it actually made dance class interesting. Honestly I was looking forward to dance class every week because I had someone to share my interests. And by doing so K became more talkative, outgoing and more friendly and warm towards other people. She wasn't a complete social butterfly but K was now able to at least have a basic conversation with other people.

>> No.6681563
File: 41 KB, 653x291, 5680596.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681561

So I graduated high school, had summer off of not only school but dance, then returned to the dance studio in the fall. After not seeing my new friend all summer, I really missed her and was excited to continue our friendship. When the first day of dance class rolled around, K told me that her mom was going to take her to SacAnime for her birthday that next January, and invited me to go with her. I was beyond excited and of course accepted her invitation. I had only been to one convention before, but it was a local one and this particular con was very new, so it was small and I didn't really get a full convention experience. It was more like a cosplay gathering at a hotel. So anyways, I was looking forward to SacAnime with K for her birthday.

>> No.6681564
File: 49 KB, 539x600, hungarychibitalia.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681563

Fast forward to January, and K, her other friend (we'll call M,) K's mom, and I headed to SacAnime. We got there the morning of the first day, got our badges, headed back to the hotel and got changed into our cosplays. K and M were going as Hungary and Chibitalia respectively. I guess K had forgotten a small part of her costume (like a ribbon or some shit) so she started panicking. It was no big deal, we could just go to the Walmart like ten minutes away and buy more. But for some reason it was a big deal to her so she started crying. Over a ribbon. Really. She was turing sixteen so in her mind nothing was to go wrong. Every little thing had to be perfect for her birthday this year since her previous birthdays ended in disappointment. I thought it was a rather over the top since like I said she's usually pretty mature. But we got her ribbon and the rest of the convention went smoothly, but for some reason whenever I would get dressed or undressed into cosplay or whatever, she would want to be right next to me. However I just brushed it off and got on with my life. I should have seen what was coming.

>> No.6681565
File: 31 KB, 800x482, frat_2clr_uncoated.29210010_std.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681564

So fast forward to March 31, and in between SacAnime and that date I had rushed and pledged for Delta Gamma, and this was the day of my initiation. See, I commute to school everyday which is like a two hour round trip, so the weekend of my initiation K let me stay at her house which was in the same area so I wouldn't have to wake up super early. So I showed up at her house. The entire place fucking reeked of piss. Like the stench was so strong I had to hold my breath walking to her room because it was the only room that didn't smell and I would vomit if I even inhaled a tiny smidge. I honestly cannot understand how people live like that but whatever. K was nice enough to give me a place to stay for the weekend so I just put up with it. I slept in the guest room which actually didn't smell that bad. It was a pigsty though. Just random shit everywhere and you could barely see the floor. She also had a cat, and the cat drooled. A lot. It was kinda gross.

>> No.6681566
File: 135 KB, 800x600, Black-Butlet-black-butler-12843631-800-600.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681565

So I am guessing you are wondering, “Where does the weeaboo part come up? She doesn't seem horrible.” Trust me, it will. She seems pretty tame right now, but I promise it will get worse. Much, much worse.

So life goes on, and K and I were discussing cosplays we could do together. Black Butler came up, and we decided she would be Sebastian and I would be Ciel due to height differences- she was much taller than me. We would plan this for Summer SacAnime 2012. M was originally going to be Ciel, but she had to drop out due to financial issues. So I was gonna be him.

>> No.6681571
File: 72 KB, 428x500, tumblr_mgoqx8lF5m1s20zoqo1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681566

So over the summer, K invited me over to her house so we could work on our cosplays. Like I mentioned before, it takes an hour to get to her house. So I left at like 11:15 AM, and when I got to the freeway in her city it was raining really heavy. Also, there was a car accident, so there was a huge slowdown. I was still on the freeway by the time I was supposed to be there, and right when the clock changed to 12:15 I got a text message. I was at a complete stop at that time so I read the text. It was from K.
“Where are you? You're supposed to be here by now :)”
So I answered back,
“There's an accident on the freeway and the weather is bad. I'll be there soon.”
So at 12:30 I got to her house, and she was standing in her front yard waiting for me. I was just like. OK... and figured she was just excited to start on our cosplays so I just ignored it. So we spent the day working on stuff and talking about Black Butler. K kept talking about how much she shipped Sebastian and Ciel together. Actually she shipped a lot of male characters together. Not that there was any problem with that at all, but she shipped SebastianxCiel and we were cosplaying those two so I thought it was a little strange. But whatever. So then I got really tired and wanted to take a nap so K let me sleep on her bed. I napped for like and hour and a half and woke up to K staring at me.

>> No.6681574
File: 817 KB, 1280x960, Sebastian-and-Ciel-kuroshitsuji-13768492-1280-960.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681571

“Did you sleep well, my master?”
“Uh, yeah, I feel better now...”
I was creeped right the fuck out. I don't know how long she was staring at me. For all I know she could have been staring at me for the whole time I was asleep.
So we worked on more cosplay, and I ended up spending the night there. So the next morning, we worked a little more then hung out with her older brother, B. B was actually a really cool guy to hang out with. He took us to see Men In Black 3, then we went back to their house and watched Youtube videos for a little bit before I went home. So K and I sat on his bed, and B sat at his desk choosing the videos. Then, K rested her head on my shoulder, and put her arm around my waist.
I got really freaked out. So then I made up an excuse to leave right then and there.
“My younger sister is really worried about me. I need to get going.”
So I left and got home. My sister, G, and her boyfriend were eating dinner in the kitchen.
“Hey G, do you think it's weird if a friend rests her head on my shoulder?” I honestly didn't know because I am not a touchy-feely person at all. I don't care for physical contact from people unless it's from my boyfriend (lol.)
“No, that's pretty normal, why?”
“Well... is it weird if she puts her arm around my waist”
“Okay, that's kinda creepy. Did K do this to you?'
So I explained what went on over the weekend.
“Hmm, that is a little creepy, but she's also really socially awkward. She never talked to anyone before she got acquainted with you. I don't think she really knows how to handle herself socially. She's also a lot younger than you Don't read too much into it.”
I took her word for it. She was right though. She had very few friends, and had poor social skills. So I figured it was just a phase and it would be over soon.

>> No.6681577
File: 77 KB, 409x450, weeaboo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681575

So the second half of the summer went on, and recruitment came along. And then at the end of September, our local con came up. I didn't know for sure if I could go because I got a job interview on that Friday, and if I did get the job I didn't know when I would start. So I did the interview and the manager said she would let me know when I would start by the end of the next week. So that meant I could go to the con, and I let K know when I would be there. To be honest, I kinda missed her, and figured her behavior might be okay. Which it was. K was actually not creepy the whole weekend the con was going on. We decided Saturday we would do Black Butler, and I actually had a blast. To make it better, the Tuesday after the con, I got a call from the interviewer telling me that I got the job!

>> No.6681575
File: 62 KB, 484x604, 5980_737449513171_7030361_42343659_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681574

Well, over the summer I learned that Panhellenic recruitment at my school would be on the same weekend as SacAnime. I was absolutely required to be there, so I had to tell K that I couldn't go with her. So I texted her and told her, and she got really bummed. Like, really bummed out. I did feel bad, but there were other cons we could go to.

>> No.6681582
File: 24 KB, 400x300, 1353146011cIPsaY.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681577

So with school, Delta Gamma, dance class, and a job to juggle, I had very little down time. I still saw K one a week at dance class. And luckily I got time off from my job the following January for Winter SacAnime 2013, so that was really exciting. And in between the local con and January, K managed to get a boyfriend. I thought this was great because she was finally with someone, and she would stop being so clingy towards me.

I was wrong.

It got worse.

Way worse.

I know it seems like there hasn't been much weeaboo behavior except for that one time I went to her house, but it's gonna get crazy pretty soon.

>> No.6681584
File: 45 KB, 416x416, flyer_sacanime2013jan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681582

So within two months K had gotten more clingy and obsessed with me. I was going to SacAnime Winter 2013 with my sorority sister we will call R, and her boyfriend, S. It was really neat to have a sister that was also into anime and cosplay, but that's not what we're getting at here. So I showed up at S's house, ready to go. However, R wasn't even close to being ready so our trip was delayed for a few hours. No biggie, I don't mind waiting and there's nothing really going on the first day anyway. The problem was K. She was insanely jealous that I was going with R and S instead of her. I made plans with them first though. K got there a day early and was already there.I originally told her I was going to show up at the con at like, 11, but we didn't leave until 12. So in between 8 AM and 2:30 when we finally got there, K was constantly texting me, wondering “when I was gonna get there” and “how close I was” and how she “just couldn't wait to see me.” I just ignored it because I was there to spend time with R and S, not her. I mean, I would say hi and all but my main goal was to be with them. So we got there and checked in to out hotel room, then we got our badges. I figured I would just get the whole “meeting up with K” thing done and over with so I could get on with my weekend.

>> No.6681585
File: 280 KB, 638x358, 1314515055395.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681584

I texted her, letting her know where I was, and I shit you not less than five seconds later K glomped me out of nowhere. Luckily I wasn't in cosplay yet, because if I was, shit would have gone down. I despise glomping with a burning passion.
“OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH WHERE WERE YOU I WAS WAITING FOREVER FOR YOU OMG OMG OMG”
“Hi, K.”
So I told her my plans for the con, and then she got all mopey and passive-aggressive.
“*sighs* Well ok, if you ever wanna hang out, come to my hotel room....”
Fuck that noise.

captcha: coward htskedca

>> No.6681587
File: 708 KB, 260x146, cb8.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681585

The con went really well. I had a great time and took a bunch of photos. But on Saturday, K sent me a text message.
“If you get tired or hungry, you can come to my room and I will feed you and we can take a nap together in the king-size bed.”
Nope.

>> No.6681589
File: 1.02 MB, 826x738, 1351730347764.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681587

So the rest of the con was awesome, but then reality hit and we all had to go home to return to our normal lives. Dance class started up again, and the rest of January went alright. K was a little clingy, but no more than normal I guess. Definitely not as bad as SacAnime. I was really creeped out by her behavior during the con, but K wasn't acting bad so I figured....

No.

I figured this.

I figured that.

I figured everything.

My “figuring” is what landed me into this freaky nonsense in the first place. I was done “figuring.”

>> No.6681591
File: 33 KB, 615x409, Snow+White+and+the+Huntsman-+Kristen+Stewart.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681589

About three things I was absolutely positive. First, K was a lesbian. Second, there was part of her — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, she was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with me.

I'm so fucking clever.

Now don't get me wrong. If K is a lesbian, it's totally fine. The problem is, I'm not.

>> No.6681595
File: 177 KB, 1052x1320, frozen-yogurt-2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681593

So the Tuesday after she told me, I was supposed to go to dance class but we were inducting pledges that night so I had to miss. After the ceremony, we all went out to frozen yogurt. And right at 7 PM, just as I had predicted (we have dance together on Tuesdays at 7 in case you were wondering) she messaged me:
“Where are you? Are you going to dance?”
No.
I enjoyed the rest on my night with my sisters, eating yogurt.

>> No.6681593
File: 26 KB, 400x300, tumblr_ma9krwYIeb1rnszrc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681591

Well, it got worse.

At the beginning of February, I was informed that K's boyfriend cheated on her with his ex over NYE. She messaged me, asking for advice. I told her to leave his ass.
“Well I took him back so what do I do?”
Then don't fucking ask me for advice, bitch.
And have some self-respect for once.

>> No.6681596
File: 428 KB, 500x600, tumblr_mideh56GCG1rlvlaao1_500.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681595

But then the next week happened.

Literally, the second I walked through the door of the dance studio, I was nearly tackled to the ground by K. She kept hugging tightly and wouldn't let go. Other girls were staring at us.
“I missed you soooooo much!”
“Yeah.... you too...”
She kept telling me about how hard it was and that she couldn't focus on dancing without me. So class went on, and while the teacher was instructing us on our staging, and K rested her head on mine. Whatever. She's done worse. So then that Thursday was Valentine's day, and I was chillin' with the bf at my house. I told him about K's behavior as of late, and he said, “She wants you. Bad.” Well no shit, but it just...ugh. So I asked my sister, G, “Does K have a thing for me?”
“Nigga you serious? When she rested her head on your head on Tuesday night her eyes fluttered and she sniffed your hair, but you were too occupied with dance to notice. You're dense as fuck.”

That was it.

That was the last fucking straw.

No more of this shit.

>> No.6681598
File: 107 KB, 362x361, 1343664916418.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681596

Well, that weekend I got really sick with the stomach flu, and by that next Tuesday I was better, but not quite well enough to be dancing, so I decided to sit down and watch. I walked in to the studio, anticipating K's movement. She tried to attack me from the side, but I quickly put my hands on my hips like a sneaky motherfucker.
“Hi, how are you?”
“Fine,” I said, not making eye contact.
So I sat down, and after a little while, K tried to give me a hug.
“Hey K, I'm still getting over being sick and I don't want you to catch what I had.”
“Oh, I don't care,” she said with a creepy smile.
I ignored her ass for the rest of the night, not even saying goodbye to her.

>> No.6681600
File: 18 KB, 300x300, 138646-yandere_large.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681598

Next fucking Tuesday rolls around. I'm starting to abhor Tuesdays at this point. I got to dance, wanting to commit sudoku. K sits on the bench, looking all sad and wanting me to feel sorry for her and shit.
“Hey K, what's up?”
“Oh, nothing, you?” She said it in such a passive-aggressive tone.
So we got ready to do barre, and then in such a serious and scary tone, she said,
“You're not allowed to miss dance class anymore.”
I was fearing for my life. So we finish warming up and we work on staging for our dance number. But before that, I needed to ask my teacher about tuition and shit, so I asked and we started talking. But because I wasn't giving all of my attention to K and actually paying attention to someone else for once, K decided to wrap her arms around my waist and my head, like she was holding a... oh I don't fucking know, like I belonged to her and only her. Then when I tried to ignore it, she started dong this.
She was stroking my fucking back like one would do to their significant other. I made a face, and our teacher could tell I was not having it at all, so she yelled,”OK EVERYONE LET'S GET INTO OUR PLACES.”
Thank you, based god.
So later, when class ended, I got right the fuck out of dodge.

>> No.6681601
File: 679 KB, 900x1414, the-social-network-movie-poster.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681600

I didn't know what I was going to do next week. I was having a lot of anxiety over it. Then, throughout the rest of the week, K took it upon herself to like every comment I wrote on FB.
Every.
Single.
Fucking.
Comment.
I then changed my privacy settings, but it didn't do shit. I don't know how the fuck she kept finding all my comments. I was forced to stop commenting because I didn't know how to escape it. Sure, I could block her, but that would make her even more clingy and obsessive.

>> No.6681602
File: 44 KB, 551x455, look-its-fucking-nothing.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681601

Well the next Tuesday (which would be this past Tuesday, March 5, as we are now caught up to modern-days), I had to finish my welding project for my sculpture class so I missed. I was anticipating a text message from K, wondering where I was and if I was gonna be there and how I wasn't supposed to miss anymore.
Well this happened.
Get ready for this...
….Fucking nothing.
No, really, nothing happened. No messages, no nothing. I didn't know whether to be relieved or scared.

>> No.6681603
File: 88 KB, 1024x1001, The Beatles - Help.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681602

And now, this Friday night, I am posting this for you lovely seagulls.
And,

I AM ALSO ASKING FOR HELP.
Really, what the fuck do I do? Did she finally get the hint? Is she plotting my rape/demise?
Seagulls, I need your advice.

This has been my weeaboo story.

>> No.6681605

>>6681603
Call one of the people in your dance class and ask if she was there and if so how she was acting?

>> No.6681610

>>6681605
I thought about that. I'll just ask my sister tomorrow. She's there with us.

>> No.6681611

>>6681603
Single White Female much? I think you should probably talk to someone in a position to do something about the situation, be it her parents or your dance instructor. Girl sounds unstable and in need of help.

>> No.6681617

>>6681600
> wanting to commit sudoku
Either you mean seppuku or sudoku is a way more serious puzzle than I though.

>> No.6681622

>>6681617
newfag

>> No.6681618

>>6681603
make sure you're not alone with her- get one of the other girls in your dance class to be an 'escort' of sorts- more then one girl if possible.

>> No.6681621 [DELETED] 
File: 483 KB, 1632x1633, url.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681600
...do you mean seppuku?

>> No.6681623

>>6681603
stop being so passive and tell her she's creeping you the fuck out, and that you have a boyfriend/bring him into the picture?

>> No.6681627

>>6681623
She fucking knows that! It doesn't mean shit to her that I have had a boyfriend for almost five years now.
I guess I need to man (or woman) the fuck up and just tell her. This is creating more anxiety than I already have.

>> No.6681650

>>6680842
you sound fun

>> No.6681672
File: 82 KB, 700x714, 1346645406453.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681603
tbh you just sound like a massive bitch here.
Just be upfront with the crazy cunt and actually tell her you are not into that shit, Obviously she's too awkward/retarded to get the physical clues and is just going to keep this shit up else-wise.

>> No.6681880

>>6681320
the fruits were nice but naming him grape made him overly sympathetic to me for some reason.

>> No.6682101

>>6681603
politely ask her if she is a lesbian. if yes, politely explain to her that you are not.

find something to divert her interest in you. look up lesbian bars in your area, and give her their address. help her set up a profile on okcupid. shit like that

>> No.6682106

>>6681880
Did it make you think of Gilbert Grape?

>> No.6682164

While in high school I organized the FACS club (The Fantasy, Anime, Comics and Science Fiction Club with videogames. Basically a haven for us uber nerds and geeks

> We organized events like:
> video game lan parties,
> free comic book day
> attended reen fair
> had movie nights
> D&D on Friday nights
> organized school costume parties
> and had our entire group volunteer as staff of comic and anime cons.
> even as weeb people seem to like the hobby and as often times we were call geeks we held the title with pride
> we didn't flaunt our hobby or had drama until Sam and her posy showed up

> let's begin the horror show shall we
> When Sam first showed up she was a tad on the heavy side. Chubby but not that chubby.
> she was really enthusiastic about joining us and I as happy about including more people
> about a month in her true self started to surface
> she became rather bossy, manipulative, needy, and rude.
> she was the cause of several very troubling break-ups and would spread rumors behind the couples back
> I confronted her about it and she said it was "Just a game I like to play"
> in between this there was a lot of micro-drama that is not worth talking about.
> what I didn't know is slowly Sam was gaining control of the club and turning people agonized me
> I call a meeting after school
> after our meeting there was a vote to call a new leader of the club.
> and guess who was going to be our leader elect? Sam.
> after our election I was voted out by 13 to 7.
> the drama should end their with me off my president title
> but right after she was crowed she banned me from the club, the very club I started
> well after she took control thing went down hill.
> enter her 4 cronies and the facebook page from hell.

>> No.6682254
File: 2.03 MB, 320x240, ace-ventura-half-time_o_GIFSoup_com.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6682164
> so this facebook page
> I created a facebook page for the club so we can better keep in touch and display events
> well after I am kicked out I do the honorable thing and give the password to the account over to Sam
> After receiving the account I watch the club account from my own account.
> that is when I slowly start to see a downward spiral
> Sam's first post was "All Hail Your New Supreme Ruler For Life!"
> Wow, what a cunt.
> I never posted but I did watch
> about a week later I saw the cub swell with new members, most were from another school, Sam's old school
> here is were the drama starts
> enter Kim, Jessica, Amy, and Kelly
> Kim is not fat, she is shapes, she comes in a different fucked up consistency every time you see her.
> Jessica was skinny as a rail, and drew anime and was obsessed with yaoi
> Amy, the most level headed of the gang, but a complete tool she drew furry art
Kelly - A girl who fell into Hot Topic and bought everything that was not bolted down and wrote shit goth poetry
> these 5 destroyed the club and turned best friends in bitter enemies
> I don't post, I simply observe.
> She turned the club page into the gossip central. It literally became the national Enquirer of the school.
> Jessica, Amy and Kelly would fill the page with their new art creations of furriers and man sex, and poems of suicide
> which I found utterly hilarious because this was a public page and linked to our school website as a club

> so then the school administration gets involved...

>> No.6682265

>>6682164
Sometimes I wish this kind of drama happened with my high school's nerdy interests club. When power was usurped from the people doing good things it died not from drama but just general neglect and non-happenings. Maybe drama would've kept it alive.

>> No.6682317
File: 6 KB, 261x193, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6681611
i think what this K needs is a healthy dose of the D

>> No.6682322
File: 489 KB, 500x280, tumblr_llj3f7AptO1qac92lo1_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6682106
perhaps he was the grapist?

>> No.6682334
File: 512 KB, 320x221, JimCarry.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6682254
> I get a call to the office to see our Principal
> the first words out of his mouth were "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING IN WITH YOUR CLUB?"
> Principal Tyler puts down on his desk the drawing of yaoi and furry art and suicide poems
> "I got these in an email from concerned parents"
> I look at one of the pictures of yaoi and noticed that two guys kissing looks a lot like me and my friend Scott
> nope.jpg
> "Mr. Tyler I am no longer the president of the club, or in the club for that matter."
> "Sam is the new president after an election."
> Mr. Tyler: "Well tell Sam the club is closed."
> Me: Yes sir.
> ohboyherewego.jpg

>> No.6682356

>>6682317
Quit this shit

>> No.6682470

>>6682334
continue the tale!

>> No.6682597

MOTHERFUCKIN BUMP

>> No.6682652
File: 54 KB, 410x326, F5.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6682334

>> No.6682801

>>6682334
> so later that day I confront Sam and inform her that by principal's orders the club is hereby disbanded.
> Sam takes the news well as can be expected
> by that I mean she flips her shit
> after getting called everything under the sun she walks away from me.
> I figure this will be the end, but no
> the day is still young
> so after school I am approached by Kelly, Amy Kim and Jessica who are very upset
> "YOU TOLD THE PRINCIPAL ON US!"
> I didn't do shit and besides the club's facebook page is public and linked to the school's website
> it was only a matter of time before a parents raised questions
> this argument goes on and on until a security guard breaks us up
> I come home and around 6 I get a knock at my door it was Sam
> continued

>> No.6682878
File: 328 KB, 690x470, 1276656257074.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6682801
AND THEN?

>> No.6682899

>>6682334
>> Mr. Tyler: "Well tell Sam the club is closed."
Dumbass principal should've told them himself.

>> No.6682907

>>6682801
F5F5F5F5F5F5

JESUS CHRIST

>> No.6682943

I've told a few of these before in threads, so forgive me if you already have heard them.

Bit of back story. My university's anime club was open to all. It was a public club, meaning that anyone could attend. In order to have some form of quality control, we had "free" members as well as "paid" members. Free members could come and watch, join in on parties, generally just have a good time with us, etc. Paid members had voting rights as to what series we showed as "regular" series and could run for officer positions at the end of the year. We met every Friday and our schedule went like so: One hour "random" series A, one hour "random" series B, one hour regular series A, one hour regular series B, half hour each of regular series C and D. We had 5 minute breaks every hour for people to use the toilet, make phone calls, get snacks, etc.

Now, because the club was open, anyone could come. This meant that the local high school and community college students sometimes showed up to watch things with us. We were cool with this, until one day the president of the club met a girl at the local book store. I'm going to call her Beth for these stories.

We should have known that Beth was trouble from day one. The first thing she did upon meeting everyone was ask us to feel free to call her Beth-chan and to tell us about how her favorite series of all time is Yami no Matsuei/Descendants of Darkness, due to the DELICIOUS YAOINESS. Most of the club members at this point were female and many had an interest in yaoi (and even in YnM/DoD), so we let it slide. For a while.

>> No.6682946

>>6682943
By the time Beth came to the club, it was already the middle of the fall semester.

At first, she didn't seem too bad. She sat quietly while shows were playing. She interacted with other club members in what were socially acceptable fashions. The fear of her YAOINESS cravings began to wan, slowly but surely. Then, we had our Halloween party.

Every year, the club would have three parties as an excuse to just be silly and take advantage of long weekends. We would "rent" out three rooms on campus, set up DDR in one room, fighting games in another room and food in a final room, with everyone contributing with their spare meal blocks as they were able. Because she was still new to the club, we invited her to the party to get to know everyone a bit better--there isn't much time for socializing while watching anime, after all.

At this party, pretty much everybody dresses up. This means that people either go all out and cosplay or just wear generic costumes. My roommate, friend and I couldn't get any costumes done on time due to deadline crunches and midterm studio insanity, so we ended up going generic. I was a devil, roommate was a vampire and our friend was a ninja.

While we were getting ready, a friend of ours stopped by on his way to the party and asked us what he could do for his costume.

Being a tall, lanky and slightly effeminate young man, we decided that he should be the generic bishounen villain. He went and got dress pants, shoes and a nice shirt and we slapped a make-shift cravat, a black satin cape and a white wig on him. After we added a bit of eyeliner and mascara, we called it good and headed to the party.

We had barely walked through through the door when we heard a thunderous stomping and a high-pitched wailing of DDR's "Butterfly" from one of the gaming rooms. We didn't investigate at the time, since we had food to drop off, but I later found out that this was Beth.

>> No.6682948

>>6682946
As we were putting down our offerings (including a giant sub from Blimpie's and three cases of soda), we heard more of the thunderous stompings. My friend, in his Generic Bishounen Villain costume, was across the room conversing with some of our friends. They were all laughing at how adept he'd gotten at flipping the wig back from his face in dramatic fashion and were preparing to take photos. He stepped back, did a half turn ...

... and landed flat on his back under a squealing Beth-beast. She had apparently seen him walk past in the hall with us and upon finishing her DDR had rushed into the room after him. She kept squealing "BISHEEEEEEE! I LOVE BISHIES!" at the top of her lungs, while crushing the poor fucker under her.

For reference, my friend, while over 6'4" weighed very little more than a scarecrow would at the same height. Beth, however, was easily 5'8" and 250 pounds. So. Crunch. We finally peeled her off of him, sort of laughing awkwardly about her enthusiasm. Our friend played along, though I'm sure after being tackled to the floor and crushed, he wasn't feeling all too great.

The night continued, with her hanging off of his arm/waist/hand/neck at every opportunity. We took photos and she wanted "sexy" pictures with him. He declined and she sulked.

Over the next few weeks, he sort of became her favorite person in the whole world. She would cling to him during meetings, tended to randomly show up at his house and on campus when he was walking out of class or when he was on his way to the store. He finally figured out that she thought they were "dating" and let her down as gently as possible. After our friend had "broken her heart into a million pieces!" Beth became far more unmanageable.

>> No.6682951

>>6682948
She started small at first, wearing weird and slightly off things to meetings. First, it was Hello Kitty everything. T-shirts that were too small. WalMart bracelets clearly intended for little girls. Candy attached around her neck with colored cord. Then it was HotTopic gothwear. Tripp pants with Hello Kitty patches randomly adhered to the back. Colored "extension" rubber bands like you buy at Claire's or General Dollar for little girl princess parties. And then, the clincher, a puppet.

For several weeks in a row, she brought a Hello Kitty puppet to the club meetings. She would wear it through-out, with her elbow propped up so Kitty could "see". She also would become enraged when people wouldn't TALK to the puppet and force the thing into their faces.

One day, the puppet disappeared, as did the rest of her Hello Kitty paraphernalia. We never heard what happened to it and none of us ever dared to ask. We assumed (probably correctly) that her parents had gotten rid of it all. They were very, very protective of her and very controlling.

After Kitty disappeared, Beth started growing "darker". The mall goth look intensified, which is pretty incredible considering the nearest mall was over an hour away and the only stores in town with clothing were a JCPenney and a WalMart. To this day, I assume that she bought most things online. Beth got into two things during this period that kept most of us on edge: the first was eroge-based anime. The second was lolita.

Now, one of the rules in our club was that anyone, paid member or free, could recommend a "random" series at our admin meetings. The random series changed every week as a sort of grab-bag sampling of things we might want to watch in their entirety. Beth started showing up at admin meetings shortly after Hello Kitty went missing and without fail, every week, she had a new eroge anime for us.

>> No.6682953

>>6682951
The majority of the things Beth wanted us to show were really pretty fluffy. Moe-moe crap, really. Her offerings were almost always refused, but one day, when we had absolutely nothing else to show, we relented and let her bring in To Heart.

I was out of town the weekend it showed, as was the majority of the club. The reports I heard upon returning from my weekend were that before starting the second episode, the club voted as to whether to continue watching or move on to the next random series and show an extra episode of it. She was the only one to vote to continue To Heart and left in a huff when she was overruled.

For a few weeks, we didn't see any sign of Beth. We figured she was mad enough about having her beloved series turned off that we wouldn't have to worry about her for some time. Alas. We were wrong.

About this time, we had our Christmas party. We were preparing to all go home for winter break and had a party similar to that which we had for Halloween. We got three different rooms this time. One was set up as a room for games with DDR at one end and fighters at the other. Another room was set up for Twister and board games. The last room was set up for food.

Beth showed up a bit later than the rest of us and I was in the food room when she came in with her super special JAPANESE CHRISTMAS KEIKI! (It was written on a label on the pan, I shit you not) and a can of ReadyWhip. She started talking to everyone and being sociable and we all breathed a sigh of relief.

>> No.6682956

>>6682953
Like when she first arrived in the club, she was behaving pretty normally. She had changed her usual Mall Goth attire for a tasteful pair of black slacks and heels and a (low-cut, but flatteringly so) red sweater. She'd done her hair, she'd done her make-up ... and sulked when the only people to comment on these things were other girls.

The night passed, as they do, and after having lost interest in DDR, she returned to the food room where I was chatting with the club's former president, Jane.

Now, Jane had graduated already two years before this. However, her husband was doing his grad studies at the university, so she'd gotten a job working for the IT department. This meant that she came to many club parties to catch up with people, but never came to meetings and really had no obligation to do anything for us. On top of her being generally nice to everyone and helping out with various "extra" activities we held, she also usually brought sushi to the parties It was nothing fancy, but she made it herself and everyone always appreciated it because it was a special treat.

For the Christmas party, she'd had other things on her mind and didn’t have time to make her usual platter. While she and I were chatting away, Beth suddenly and loudly began bitching about the lack of sushi. Jane went very quiet and then got very involved in eating her salad while the rest of us just stared at Beth. We all knew who usually made the sushi, but Beth clearly did not and was getting pretty insulting. She carried on for several minutes about what a "rip-off" it was that there was no sushi, that we were all horrible cheapskates, and it was unfair to hold out when she had brought delicious cake for everyone. She then went into a further rant about how no one was eating the cake she had brought.

>> No.6682957

>>6682956
The reason no one was eating it was that the cake was flat and hard as a rock. Any and all attempts to cut into it had bent the plastic knives we had at our disposal. Even she hadn't touched the damn thing and instead sat spraying the ReadyWhip onto her finger and licking it off "sexily". There wasn't a single guy in the room and the rest of us had decided to ignore her after her sushi rip-off rant.

Jane and I were still chatting when my friend, the one who had been the Generic Bishounen Villain (now called GBV for short) and whom Beth had nearly crushed, walked into the room. Upon spotting him, Beth reclined in her chair as far as she could bend it back (they were semi-flexible lecture seats), tipped her head back and squirted the ReadyWhip at her mouth.

She missed.

It hit her chin and slid off in a thick, frothy mess. From there, it landed on her chest and slipped right into her cleavage. I whispered "Moneyshot!" to Jane, but our GBV friend overheard me and started laughing. Beth was frantically trying to wipe herself up while wailing that she'd ruined her sweater. She then rushed off to the bathroom (sans shoes) to fix up the spill.

She stopped playing with the ReadyWhip for the rest of the night, at least.

The next semester, she tried to get into lolita and I'm afraid that it's all my fault. Well. In a roundabout way, anyhow.

>> No.6682960

>>6682957
The next semester, Beth behaved nicely again. She left GBV alone, she sat quietly through meetings, and stopped suggesting eroge anime. Things were going smoothly until one day, I offered to drop a series at the club on my way out of town for my roommate. She was stuck in the studio working and wouldn't have time to do it.

Now, I took extreme care not to wear lolita to club meetings. Not because it embarrassed me, but because quite a few of our male members had the wrong idea about it and I didn't want to deal with them thinking I was some kind of kinky bitch (one of them was a horrible pervert who had decided that anyway, but I can talk about him in a bit). However, I was leaving town for the weekend for a meet-up the next day. Because I was picking up another lolita friend on the way (and because I look for any excuse to get dressed up), I was wearing lolita when I showed up to drop off the discs I'd been given.

I stopped off at the front podium where the computer we used was hooked up to drop the discs and was talking to one of our club tech guys (he provided the projectors, computers, etc. all year round). Not that many people were around yet, but Beth was lurking in the back with some of the people she had befriended over the months. A few others were hanging around as well (including the pervert guy I mentioned before).

>> No.6682963

>>6682960
Suddenly, out of nowhere, I felt hands yanking on my skirt from behind. How Beth and her friend had snuck up behind me will forever remain a mystery, considering how loud she usually is. She started asking all kinds of questions while pulling my skirt progressively higher. I tried to answer as diplomatically as I could while I gently pried the skirt out of her hands. I asked her not to hike the skirt up like that, because I wasn't wearing bloomers and she was dangerously close to revealing my underwear to the room. She giggled and said "pantsu!" shots were so cute, why would I care?

Mostly, she wanted to know where everything had come from and where she could get some. I rattled off some sites, kept out of reach and then told tech guy I'd better run if I wanted to get to where I was going before it got too late. As quick as I could, I skedaddled.

Later that week, a friend of mine, Mary, a cosplayer and lolita that rarely came to anime club meetings, told me that she'd gotten a forum message from Beth about a dress she'd had photos of in her signature. She had asked Mary where she could get a similar dress (it was a giant ita lace monster from Momo's that Mary had bought when she was just getting into lolita). Mary confided to Beth that she'd be willing to sell it and offered to come to the club meeting on Friday so she could try it on.

Some of Beth's messages had struck Mary oddly, so she had messaged me to ask about her. When I told her the stories I had about Beth, Mary only said "ouch" and that she'd promised on the dress front, and would follow through.

>> No.6682964

>>6682963
Friday rolled around and Mary showed up at the meeting as planned. For reference, Mary was a US size 4-5 and about 5'5". We knew at first glance that Beth would not fit in the dress, though it fit Mary loosely. All the same, Beth insisted on trying it on and also insisted on bringing two of her groupies (the only two males in her little entourage) into the ladies' room to see how it fit her.

Mary was uncomfortable with this plan, but Beth insisted and Mary hoped that she might still be able to sell the lace monster off, so they went. Mary handed her the dress and suggested she unlace the corseting in front. Beth then vanished into one of the stalls. After several long, loud, awkward minutes, Beth returned from her trip into the stall. The dress fit her even worse than Mary had originally thought it would.

She reported to me that it wouldn't zip closed, so the back was hanging open and pinched around Beth's middle. It also had been hiked up much shorter than it was meant to be and, as such, her Hello Kitty panties were hanging out in the back. Her breaqts/bra were also almost fully on display (with the back of the dress left undone it sagged forward).

She giggled at her friends and pulled a curtsy, telling them not to be "ecchi" but to get some photos for her on their phone cameras of the dress. Mary, at this point mortified, asked Beth if she wanted to buy it after all or not. After hemming and hawing, Beth finally said that she never intended to buy it at all. She'd just wanted to try it on and take pictures of it.

>> No.6682967

>>6682964
The next year and a half was pretty much a situation of wash-rinse-repeat with Beth. At a spring party, she again came up and started groping on my clothes when I chose to wear lolita. She also took to assaulting GBV at every opportunity, saying that they were meant to be and he just didn't realize how much he loved her because we (meaning me, my roommate and two of our friends) had brainwashed him into hating her.

She slowly transformed into the absolute stereotype of hambeast fangirl. All of the "popular" targets fell into her grasp and she clutched onto them with abandon. She went through various phases of yaoi fangirling over the usual suspects: Bleach, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy were all favorites.

Eventually, we started kicking her out of meetings because she and her little posse would interrupt shows by talking through them loudly or making snide remarks throughout. The last time I saw her, she was squealing to a friend about a HarryxDraco fic that she was in the middle of writing. Talk about a great parting memory. Really can't say I miss her.

>> No.6682970

>>6682967
Now, as much as I would love to say that Beth was the only fuckup in our little band of merry geeks, it really isn't true. Most of the group was a bunch of nerds, self included, but we all knew proper behavior when socializing, short of a small few. Beth was one of those. The creepy pervert, I'll call him Mike, was another.

As I mentioned before, most of the club consisted of girls. As individuals, we were all pretty laid back, mellow and fairly chill. However, we were not the kind of girls who took to being patronized, bullied, or generally harassed. Mike, because he was a dickwad, thought that this meant we were all tsundere and simply in need of his lovin'.

My first year in the club, I was introduced to "geek week". During geek week, one of the frats sponsors events geared towards getting in touch with your inner nerd. They show vintage sci fi flicks, sponsor dress-up days, themed parties, the works. Our club collaborated with them on the Friday event they held, which was the Geek Prom.

>> No.6682973

>>6682970
Everyone was encouraged to show up in costume, which included anime characters, video game characters, Harry Potter characters, Star Trek characters and even a Quailman. Before we went to the "prom", my friends and I dropped by the club to watch the weekly randoms. Mike was dressed as a "vampire" (that is, he had on a t-shirt, jeans, a black cape, and cheesy plastic Halloween fangs). He was going around "biting" girls. Some of the girls were playing along, squealing and "fainting" away from him. Most were telling him off.

During one of the breaks, we went out in the hall and I went along to get photos of everyone's costumes. All of a sudden, I felt that weird prickle you get on the back of your neck when someone's getting too close to you. I didn't think, I just panicked. I spun and swung as hard as I could.

Mike, looming up behing me to "bite" me, took the punch in the middle of the solar plexus and crumpled. Everyone thought he was joking and started laughing. Meanwhile, my heart's beating like it's going to rip out of my chest, and Mike's not getting up. After about a minute, he catches his breath, and starts to get up again. He whines that I didn't have to hit him so hard and I snap back that he shouldn't be sneaking up on people and invading their personal space like that.

From that night on, Mike made it his goal to show us that we REALLY wanted him. That our "fighting him off" was just flirting. That "no, fuck off!" meant "yes, fuck me!"

>> No.6682974

>>6682973
One night, a member of our club (we'll call her Liss) was feeling a bit under the weather. We also were all teasing her a little bit and it was starting to get under her skin. When we realize it was pissing her off, we all backed off to give her some space. I offered to go get her a soda and she put her head down on the desk.

The room where we met for club was a media lecture hall. It had ceiling projectors and "bank" desks where there's a communal writing surface and seats that swivel out from underneath. Liss was sitting in a chair about smack middle in the hall with her head down.

Mike approached her and patted her on the head. Now. I think it's time I describe Mike and Liss.

If Beth is the person who made me understand what a "hambeast" is, Mike is the person who made me realize what "neckbeard" meant. He was a tall, scrawny critter who never shaved or trimmed his beard. As a result, he had a nasty, snarly, pubic-hair resembling "beard" that extended down the front of his throat in oily wisps. He also had large, thick glasses and a thin, greasy ponytail. He looked, to be blunt, like the photos you see of serial child molesters.

>> No.6682976

>>6682975
Mike laughed, put his hands up and backed up a step or two.

"Okay, okay. I won't pat you on the head!" he told her. Liss turned her back and put her head back down on the desk. Her roommate and I thought that was going to be it and went to leave again. Suddenly, I heard a scuffling and a yelp. I turned around in time to see Mike go head first over the desk in front of Liss, his legs flailing into the air. She jumped up from the desk, knocking a stack of CD binders off the front and onto Mike below her.

She shouted "I wasn't fucking kidding!"

By now, her roommate and I were pretty much running back across the room to find out what had happened. Turns out, Mike had taken "don't touch me" as an invitation to lay on top of Liss and "hug" her. When he didn't comply with her second, more than blunt "get off!" she had grabbed him by the shirt collar and flung him head-long over the desk.

>> No.6682975

>>6682974
Liss, on the other hand, was tiny. She doesn't even reach 5' and has a digestive disorder such that she is invariably underweight. However, she was a wrestler in high school and at the time of this story, still maintained a good deal of the muscle she had developed during that period.

Because she's always been short, she's heard every joke in the book about it. She hates people patting her on the head. Hates the nickname "shorty", and generally does not do well with being patronized (which is what a lot of people, Mike included, often do).

When Mike patted her on the head, Liss sat up and glared at him.

She said, very quietly, "Don't. Touch me. I'm not in the mood tonight to deal with you."

I still heard her from across the room and her roommate, who was with me, said "uhoh", so we stopped to see what would happen.

>> No.6682978

>>6682976
While it was mostly a matter of balance and momentum, we were all still pretty impressed that Liss had thrown this guy over a desk. At the same time, we were also worried that she might have gone too far and actually hurt the dumbass. When he turned out to be okay, we told him to stay away from her from the rest of the night.

That, actually ended up being easier than we thought. Liss was, understandably, all kinds of pissed off. He hadn't just hugged her or patted her, he had laid on top of her where she was resting her head on the desk. After being told not to touch her. She left the meeting to go home for the rest of the night and he sulked that we were being "unfair" in taking her side and telling him that he'd gotten what he'd deserved.

A few months later, after more of these "small" personal-space incidents, he progressed into actual, outright sexual harassment.

>> No.6682983

>>6682981
Some time passed and we didn't see Mike at meetings. He had acquired a girlfriend, so we all assumed that his days of haunting us were over. We knew he was still around, because the freshmen girls came to the officers with reports that he'd been messaging them on the forums.

One of the girls came to me one day and asked me if the stories Mike had told her were true. I said that depended on what stories he was telling her and asked, cautiously, what he'd been saying. She told me that he had told her why he no longer came to club. Not the fact that he'd been harassing girls for ages and they always fought back, not the fact that he'd been physically dominated by girls smaller than him no less than three times (with other, less notable incidents than the ones already mentioned), not the fact that we'd threatened to call DPS on him for groping Hailey in front of everyone, no.

He told her that he was no longer coming to club because I had a crush on him and was so jealous of his girlfriend that I had taken to threatening her.

I had never spoken two words to his girlfriend in all the time that she came to club. I didn't even know her name, just that they looked eerily like siblings and that I'd thought she was his younger sister until someone told me their real relationship.

So. Laughing, I got to educate the freshmen on the reality of Mike's nature.

>> No.6682981

>>6682978
At a meeting a few months later, my roommate (Lynn) and Liss's roommate (Hailey) were at the front talking together before things got started. Mike came up to them and interrupted. He told them he had something important to say, turned to Hailey and said "You know what I like about you, Hailey? You're a real woman. Not like Lynn here, all skin and bones. You've got meat to you."

He then, without any previous indication of his intent, Mike reached out and groped her. With both hands. On the breasts. I shit you not. To this day, I cannot believe the fucker had the balls do this, much less the idea that he could get away with it.

And I'm not talking a little stroke here when I say "grope", either. He reached forward and grabbed on like he was honking a pair of those old-fashioned car horns. Hailey stood there in absolute shock after he'd let go, until Lynn full-body checked Mike into the chalk board and got right in his face. While she was chewing him out and spewing obscenities, Hailey actually started laughing like a lunatic and the rest of the room exploded in similar shouting at Mike for being a dumbfuck.

Mike's lone friend, a bear of a guy named Ryan, came to his rescue and hauled him out of the meeting for the night, while Lynn screamed that if he came back she'd call DPS.

>> No.6682985

>>6682983
They started avoiding Mike after that and rightly so.

Eventually, he dumped his girlfriend and started showing up at club again, to resume his skulking neckbeard ways.

A note on his girlfriend: the few times I'd seen them together, I thought they were siblings, like I said. They were possibly the most awkward couple I'd ever seen in my life.

Both were gawky and lanky and generally unkempt, but worse still, their affections weren't balanced.

She clung to him like he was a God and she his meek, devoted priestess. He shied away from her like she had the plague and wouldn't even hold her hand. She'd latch onto his arm when they were walking instead, which is a major part of why I'd thought she was his very shy, younger sister. He acted like he didn't want her around.

The girl who reported to me Mike's "reasons" for quitting also reported to me his reasons for dumping her. Apparently, though she was violently enamored of him and hung on him like a leech, she "wouldn't put out." It became a joke that if a girl that attached wouldn't put out for him, he was a virgin for life. This clearly jarred his ego and he started chasing after Hailey. This time, he used "I'm soooooo drunk" as his excuse.

One night, the year he was going to graduate, we all gathered at Hailey and Liss' place for Star Trek drinking games. It was a non-club event, but most of the people who showed up were club members. Ryan had been invited, as had Lynn, GBV and a handful of our other friends.

Mike showed up out of the blue and Hailey, being the most laid-back and non-enrageable person ever, let him in.

>> No.6682989

>>6682988
We made it through about half a dozen episodes, playing the game, before things started to degrade. At that point, Liss and I were too drunk to remember when to drink and were just sipping along with the episodes. Lynn had gotten bored and was doodling something in Liss' sketchpad. GBV had gone home for the night. And Ryan was chasing Hailey's cat (at a very, very slow walk) from one room to the next.

All of a sudden, I felt Liss stiffen up. She and I were still leaning on one another, so it was pretty obvious. I thought she might be about to get sick or something, so I sat up to help her stand ... and she jabbed me with her elbow several times and nodded towards Hailey.

Hailey had slowly been backed into a corner between the couch and the end table by Mike. He had somehow managed to get a hold of her hand while we weren't paying attention and was in the process of putting his head down on her chest. Hailey, naturally, looked about as fucking horrified as if a pig had decided to try to hump her.

>> No.6682988

>>6682985
Most of us didn't want Mike there, but it was Hailey's place, so we just grumbled and went back to our games. We had started out with Apples to Apples, waiting for it to get dark out so that the TV screen would have less glare. Liss and I were already pretty tipsy, while Hailey, Lynn and Ryan were barely buzzed and GBV was sober due to a headcold. Liss and I were leaning on one another, "cheating" off each other's cards and giggling a lot. Hailey was wedged between me and Lynn.

At one point, Lynn got up to get another drink and when she did, Mike jumped into her spot.

Now, Liss had been mixing the drinks most of the night and because her digestion's all fucked up, alcohol hits her a bit more slowly than it does others. I had been drinking less than her, but it hit me quick, so the two of us were giggly and giddy and generally in good humor at this point, which made us less inclined to go on the offensive about his getting close to anyone with tits. Liss had even offered to mix Mike a drink, but he declined and waggled his Hard Lemonade at us.

Still relatively in good spirits, we ignored how he'd shoehorned his way in beside Hailey and kept on playing.

Eventually, it became dark enough to watch Star Trek and play our little drinking game. Hailey had printed out the rules (most of which Liss and I forgot or ignored with gusto) and read them off to us several times. Mike continued to nurse his lemonade (the same one, yes) while Lynn, Hailey and Ryan tried to catch up to Liss and me.

>> No.6682991

>>6682989
It was really clear at this point that Liss was spoiling to kick Mike's ass and, chances are, she'd have been able to do it if I hadn't suddenly shouted at the top of my lungs: "HOLY SHIT! HAILEY! YOUR CAT GOT INTO MY LONG-ISLAND ICED TEA!"

Ryan, who was chasing the cat (and pretty tipsy), stopped and said "whoa, really?!"

My shout and Ryan's attention were enough that Mike went flying off of Hailey and she jumped up to go get the cat. Once she'd claimed her "intoxicated" kitty and made sure he was okay, she settled into the armchair GBV had abandoned earlier and stayed there the rest of the night.

When we all got up and moving again to leave, we shambled out the door to walk home. Lynn and I had a good mile and a half trek to get back to our house. Ryan and Mike lived in the same building, about a quarter of a mile away.

>> No.6682993

>>6682991
As we were saying our good-byes, Mike suddenly wobbled to one side and leaned on Hailey. He muttered something at her and her eyes went wide. Keep in mind, he'd still only had that ONE hard lemonade over the course of about six or seven hours.

"Well, I guess you could stay on the couch," she told him. Lynn and Liss froze.

"Thanks, Hailey. I'm just sooooo drunk. I don't think I could get home safely," he answered, leaning on her even more heavily.

At this point in the night, I had a pretty good buzz going still. I was able to walk without falling over myself, but I wasn't my most articulate and what I said next didn't exactly come out as cleverly or bitingly as I wanted. But it worked out okay, because he turned bright red.

"Oh, Mike. Go home. If you're so drunk, you wouldn't be able to get it up, anyway," and immediately started pushing him out the door after Ryan while Lynn and Liss cackled their asses off. He protested that he really was drunk, honest! but by that point, Hailey and Liss had waved us out and closed the door behind us.

As soon as we hit the pavement, he "sobered up" damn fast and started whining that I was just jealous that he hadn't picked ME. Thankfully, we didn't have to walk with him for long.

>> No.6682995

>>6682993
My last memorable incident with Mike will forever be stuck in my brain. Because it was so crass. So stupid. So fucking ignorant.

A friend of mine had gone to Japan for a semester to study. While he was there, he had become completely disillusioned to the culture as being praiseworthy. However, he also met a girl and fell in love (for the record, the two of them are now happily married, living in California).

Ordinarily, this friend would have nothing to do with Mike. He knew what a creep the dude was and kept out of his way as much as possible. However, when my friend's girlfriend came over from Japan to visit, we all had a little get-together to meet her. It was small, intimate, and yet again Mike crashed it.

I can't remember how it came about, but he ended up cornering my friend's girlfriend and yakking at her for a full ten minutes before anyone noticed. She was clearly uncomfortable with whatever he was saying and my friend went over to rescue her from Mike.

It turns out that Mike was lecturing her about Japanese language. He had tried to speak with her in Japanese and hadn't understood something she'd said due to actual native speaking being different from the super formalized manner that it's taught in classes.

He had spent the next eight minutes lecturing her, in English and broken Japanese, about the "mistakes" she had made. My friend, who was fluent, consoled his girlfriend and told Mike to fuck off.

Rebuffed and typically "wronged", Mike sulked and complained for the rest of the gathering.

He is someone I really do not miss from that club.

>> No.6683008

Jesus Christ is it ever tl;dr in here. The point of greentexting your stories is to summarize.

>> No.6683039

>>6683008
Meh, I appreciate that they don't all greentext.

>> No.6683245

>>6681603
thanks for your overly long bitchfest about an awkward girl that likes you and your fragile mind that prevents you from dealing with your problem like a normal person.

>> No.6683255

>>6683039
I rather like the greentext. Easier to read. Some of the non-greentext stories are interesting, but I just can't be bothered.

>> No.6683281

>>6683255
im ok with either as long as people link their posts together and dont just let them drift randomly

>> No.6683317
File: 22 KB, 422x457, Leface.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6683008
Stop being so tsundere, anon-kun.

>> No.6683352

If I really wanted to write this out, I would go on forever.

>Friend of friend, "Jenna" is a major bitch
>My friend wants her to come to local convention with us
>Annoying, but whatever, sure
>Jenna bitches about everything. The room's too small, we won't buy her snacks, people aren't taking pictures of her lolita outfit.
>Emphasis on people were not taking pictures of her lolita outfit
>Friend tries to explain that people are more likely to take pictures of cosplays
>A couple of people actually wanted group shots of us three, but she only wanted people to take pictures of her alone.
>Break for lunch, I'm getting really fucking aggravated with Jenna, who is bitching because we don't want to pay for her lunch
>I leave the bench we're sitting at to get food, regrettably leaving my camera case behind with friends
>Come back to find that Jenna threw a temper tantrum, took my camera, and threw it against a wall, breaking it
>Holy fuck so pissed about to lose all shit, tell Jenna she best be ready to buy me a new camera
>Jenna literally rips off my headbow and throws that, too
>We're causing a scene, so I pack up my shit and leave both of them, never hang out with either again
>Find out later that Jenna got them both kicked out of the con for throwing another temper tantrum about pictures with other lolitas who wouldn't put up with her behavior

Sorry, turned out longer than expected.

>> No.6683364

>>6683352

.... I am horrified.

>> No.6683378

Does anyone just have accounts of weird people? Not necessarily a story, but short instances where they did weird, funny or cringe-worthy things.

Not that I mind long stories, but a little variety is nice.

>> No.6683389

>>6683364
She had a reputation for being the crazy bitch she is, attention whoring and posting thousands of selfies on tumblr. I mean, I knew she was trouble when she walked in, so shame on me now. She flew my camera to places it had never been, but now it's lying on the cold hard ground.

>OHH
>TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE

J/k, that girl was for real psycho.

>> No.6683390

>>6682801
MOTHERFUCK HOW DOES THIS END?!?!

>> No.6683400

>>6683390
I know, that's the one I was invested in!

>> No.6683406

>>6682801
HURRY UP

>> No.6683410

>>6683378

This girl back in high school faked an english accent for two years and tried to convince everybody that she was two years younger than she actually was. She had everybody convinced, even her boyfriend, until her stories became outrageous to the point that she started telling people ninjas tried to attack her at a supermarket.

>> No.6683458

>>6683390
>>6683400
>>6683406
Doesn't the story remind you guys of Black Swan?

>> No.6683480
File: 110 KB, 166x214, not today.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6683378
This girl I was sharing a room with spend her time fucking her boyfriend in the hotel instead of going to the con, then got all offended when we wanted to use the room for things.
She later freaked out when I brought some friends back to the room, went to the front desk, and told them someone had lost the key and would they please change the lock. She didn't tell me until the next day, claiming she was afraid my friends would take my key and fuck up the hotel room. Not only that, she made me promise I'd never bring my friends over again or she wouldn't give me a new room key.

>> No.6683484
File: 481 KB, 500x282, tumblr_ltgd7eCx9U1qeumowo1_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6683458
Black what motherfucker?

>> No.6683504

>>6683378

>AN 2010, first con, sitting on front lawn with friends waiting for friend's dad to pick us up
> see motion out of the corner of my eye
> guy log rolling towards me
>∠(:) 」∠)_ "hey i like your outfit"
>th-thanks
>log rolls back to his group of friends
>nobody else saw this happen

>> No.6683505

>>6676824
>underage
>letter names

bye.

>> No.6683546

>>6676824
>12 year old
>PSG

Do I feel old now.

>> No.6683884

>>6683484
Let's be honest here guys. Black Swan was miles better than that.

>> No.6683918

>>6682801
Why would you do this? We want to know ;_;

>> No.6683921

>>6683884
Black Swan was good yes, Perfect Blue was pretty good too though... And i find it hard to believe that the Black Swan Director/Writer claimed ignorance to the existence of Perfect Blue, but oh well... Unless they came out and said they knew how similar the pieces were? last I read anything about it they were saying they had never see/heard of Perfect Blue before.

>> No.6683924

>>6676824
It's sometimes hard to keep up with your story because I can't follow letter names. I don't get why people still do this.

Also, most of the story seems to be you being a dumbshit by overreacting and continuing to talk to him. You don't like, him, he makes you uncomfortable. Yet for some reason you continue to talk to him, you practically demand that he care about you and your life problems, and then get mad when he cares about you/is interested in you like you wanted. Makes sense.

>> No.6683928

If you wanna talk creepy internet people, it's not really /cgl/ related, but there was this guy I was talking to for a little while...

> Was alright at first.
> Started become more psycho and dickish as time passed
> Get real sick of his shit
> Get into a long argument
> Ends in me telling him to fuck off
> Unfriend and block

> Two weeks later, all's good.
> Get contact request from stranger.
> Accept without thinking it could be him.
> Give him ten minutes.
> Decide I'm better without him, tell him to fuck off.
> Blocked.

> Next day
> Contact request from fake profile.
> And another
> and another
> and
> a-fucking-nother

> Didn't want to abandon my skype since it would mean he won.
> Also because re-adding all the other contacts is a huge pain
> Wait it out.
> He'd leave me alone for a couple of days.
> Then send another wave of fakes.
> Two or three weeks later he gives up.

> Two months later, added by another fake profile.
> Give up on that skype
> Create a new one.
> Purposely leave off all personal info so he can't find me again
> Create a new email under a username I've never used
> New skype is now completely disconnected from all my other shit.

> Some months later, somehow fucking finds me, adds me with his original skype
> Freaking the fuck out.
> Play dumb, "Lol sry i dont kno u bro"
> He knows, but leaves me alone anyways.
> Block him.

I will never know how he got my fucking skype. We only had one mutual skype friend, who I deleted when I originally deleted him, and I never talked with the mutual friend on my new skype. I never gave any indication that I was even making another skype.

Also

> He lived on Staten Island
> Could have died in Sandy for all I know

I kind of feel like a terrible person for hoping he's either dead or home/computer-less as a result of that.

>> No.6683941

>Once had a friend in highschool
>Let's call her Lena
>Lena is a quiet and shy girl, where else I am the outspoken one, she always asks me advices on how to be more outgoing
>During highschool I got into anime and introduces her to it, she loves it
>That is when everything started, she starts to talk with 'desu' and all weeb stuff
>And then she starts to dress up in weird outfits that looks like a mixture of ita and bad cosplays
>She gets more cheerful and talkative though
>Knowing she likes anime so much, decides to cosplay with her from the same series
>Helps her out with costumes, props, wigs, makeup and so on
>Goes to a local convention and she enjoys it immensely, I am happy that she enjoys
>Until I find out that she starts to stalk one of the guys that both of us talked to at the convention, namely Orange
>Tell her to stop, she yells at me for wanting to 'steal her kawaii kakoi husbando'
>And so I talk to the guy and apologize for her behavior
>Apparently not only she stalks him through online, she manages to find his school and class, she went to find him quite a few times
>Until the end, her mother knows about it and stops her from doing so
>She cried and blame on me for having her mum knowing about it, even though I did not tell her mum at all
>Ever since, she starts to spread my rumors and badmouth me while being her weeb self
>When we graduate, I find that it is a nice chance to leave the whole thing behind
>I am still talking to Orange until now, in fact we become good friends
>Never hear of Lena for 2 years

>> No.6683943

>>6681603
Fuck, couldn't you cut that short? I stopped reading after the first three posts. We're not here to hear your entire life story.

>> No.6683953

>>6683941
>Until last year, when I decide to attend the same local convention
>I join the competition with the same character I did with Lena (Different version though)
>Happily announce that I am cosplaying as Haruhi (Not the actual character) on Facebook
>On that day itself, I receivea message from Lena (Never change my phone number since high school)
>"Mikuru is ready." It writes
>My face went pale & I show it to Orange, who is there to help me out, his face went pale too
>When we look out to the audience from the audience area we saw Lena sitting on the front seat cosplaying as Mikuru
>She saw us and she smile very brightly, too brightly in fact
>After the competition, she stalks Orange and I all over the place, while commenting loudly behind me how my skit sucks (Ironically, I won Best in Show for the competition)
>When some of our friends notice what is going on, they go to the security to report her in, she ran away
>How did she know I am cosplaying as Haruhi for competition, even though she is blocked from my Facebook list?

>> No.6683966

>>6681603
Aw, I was hoping for more weeaboo shit. I loved the pictures everywhere though, Anon.

With K, just tell her that you do not like her and that she is creeping you out. Compare her to Grell and Sebastian if she doesn't ship that?

>> No.6683968

>>6682995
Dude, you really need to learn how to sum up, you added too much details and your story ended up being too tedious to read.
Learn what "K.I.S.S. principle" is, please.

>> No.6683977

>>6681603
25 posts? Seriously? You do not need to put each individual paragraph into a new post. Nobody wants to read that shit.

>>6682995
This thing is 25 posts long, too. Dude, seriously, was all of that necessary? Diarrhea of the keyboard.

>> No.6684015

Have you ever regretted getting someone into anime? I did.
I met this guy called P a few years ago, when I was just turning 20. He was 27, and looked to me like a fine guy, who knew his shit. I met him at a comic convention and the only anime he watched was Dragon Ball.
We talked a bit via facebook, and I decided to invite him to the meetups I used to organize.
These were weekly meetups, just people geeking around, no narutards, we just met in a park, and played card games, danced, talked about our recently watched shows, played with the DS, little contests like "guess what anime is this song like", stuff like that. The age range went from 14 to 27 including P, and I always felt like a mother to them.
So P shows up. The first month, he's always nice and polite, treating us to sweets from now to then ( we were like 12 or 15 people ), but he doesn't get half of the stuff we're talking about, so he asks me to introduce him to some anime.
At first I tell him a bit about Fairy Tail, thinking he'd like the usual shonen. He didn't like it, so ok. I try to introduce him to some seinen, and he likes Lain. Pretty good. Also, I tell him about Excel Saga, Gintama and Puni Puni Poemi and he absolutely loves them. Parody is a tough genre for a beginner, but yay.
He starts goofing around. When we were doing the song contests, he would suddenly scream he is too old for this shit or he hadn't watch so much. Okay dude, we get it, but please, shut up.
It gets worse. He starts "being in character", and mind you, no normal characters, he had to be Excel. Now imagine a 20 years old telling a 27 years old to behave himself.
He starts to hit on me. NOPE.jpg. He tries the same with my best friend, her reaction was the same as mine.
We pull an all-nighter watching anime ( just first episodes of random animes to see if we'd like them ) and P shows up uninvited. Well, let's hope he behaves.
Nope.
(Cont.)

>> No.6684016

>>6683884
>Let's be honest here guys. I have shit taste.
ftfy

>>6683921
he bought the rights to perfect blue for some scenes in requiem for a dream, but somehow black swan was completely original idea do not steal.

>> No.6684023

>>6684015
Someone decides to show us Freezing. Super ecchi with big boobs. P was literally drooling and making obscene signs watching the screen. I tell him to behave himself, no reaction. That was the only thing he liked. We also watched Gunslinger Girl, Chrno Crusade, and Angel Beats, but P would just make stupid comments who got me quite mad. I didn't want to make a scene, so I got my cigarettes, and got on the balcony to relax a bit. My best friend followed me shortly after, and slowly more people came with us and started talking about horror stories, and creepy stuff. An hour after I got out, only P was inside, watching his ecchi crappy stuff.
He got mad at us the next morning. I was still trying my best to not kick him out, but I decided to overlook that.
Eventually he got a girlfriend. A 25 years old landwhale, the type who never did anything, was always depressed ( her nickname was Yami ), but she wouldn't do anything to get out of that. Mind you, we walked 100m at a slooooow pace and she had to sit down because she couln't catch her breath.
Regardless of that, P was still hitting on girls from the meetups. And now he was getting on my nerves because he started hitting on two underage girls. The "older" one ( she was 17 ) ditched him and told him to GTFO immediatly. The 15 years old one would just sit on the grass and look at me with a "save me" face.
P wouldn't stop being annoying. He started showing at the meetups in crappy cosplay, he would interrupt us ANYTIME to talk us about the last ecchi he was watching, he wouldn't participate in our activities but rather try to ruin them, stuff like that.
(Cont.)

>> No.6684025

>>6681550
>JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW, I'm aware that there is another story in here with a person named K. The person in my story is named K, so just know that this is an entirely different K.

Are you being serious right now?
You will get driven out with this fucking letter name bullshit. This sort of thing is part of why we hate it.

>> No.6684033

>>6684025
Why can't people just use NAMES? Are you really so uncreative you can't come up with 2-3 names?

>> No.6684037

>>6684023
Someday he just tells us out of the blue he slept with a prostitute by his birthday, and his gilfriend knew it. And he made the prostitute wear nekomimi and a maid outfit. Dude, there's underage people here, try to shut the fuck up.
I gave him and ultimatum. Screw it up again, and we'll kick him out. AND... P screwed up right at the next meetup. He annoyed the shit out of a girl, she slapped him, and he hit her. We told him to get the fuck up immediatly, and we don't want to see him again.
Next saturday, guess who shows up. P and his girlfriend. We decide to just ignore them, like they weren't there. The girlfriend starts telling us we're immature little brats, we don't know how to behave to older people who know their shit ( wait, what? he was acting like a 12 years old ), she gets on my nerves and I just scream "SHUT UP!". She immediately starts crying and throwing a tantrum.
The next weeks I got all sorts of messages on facebook, bipolar as fuck shit, some calling me a heartless bitch, some telling me he will really behave this time. I block him. He starts telling everyone what a bitch I am, but looks like everyone knows how he's really like so they ignore him. He writes my telephone number in a public bathroom, I get a few nasty calls, but that's all.
Since then, I've only seen him at conventions from far away, I try to avoid him as much as possible. Though I had to deal with his butthurt 2 months ago when I was a karaoke judge at a con and he got nothing. Besides that, I'm glad I got away from that guy. He was insane.

>> No.6684041

>>6684016
>I have shit taste.
Yes, you do. :^)

>> No.6684076

>>6684037
Large male friends.
Next time, just ask large male friends to help.
We don't mind.

>> No.6684078
File: 166 KB, 1318x1486, 15yrold furry.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6684079
File: 795 KB, 1280x4550, anna may.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6684080
File: 936 KB, 900x1907, athena and succubus.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6684083
File: 499 KB, 1317x3821, c.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6684085
File: 494 KB, 1348x2807, chairchan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6684087
File: 203 KB, 1257x537, con idiot.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6684090
File: 273 KB, 783x1021, daniel.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6684092
File: 931 KB, 1344x4869, daniel.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6684094
File: 257 KB, 929x1364, ellen.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6684095
File: 412 KB, 874x788, fat bite weab.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6684096
File: 439 KB, 1224x643, fat weab bruise.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6684098
File: 118 KB, 1632x920, furry.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6684100
File: 147 KB, 668x1194, furry_screws_a_princess_by_weeb_horrors-d4z951u.png.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6684102
File: 521 KB, 1263x2162, hinata.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6684103
File: 500 KB, 1294x2107, jen the self harmer.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6684106
File: 686 KB, 1360x4330, kiwi.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6684141

>>6684095
Holy shit I've never seen this story before. Scary :(

>> No.6684145

>>6684106
Hey cornholio? do you have the Ursula story. I lost my copy.

>> No.6684147

>>6684095
>>6684095
was this not proven to be false? Pic was some make up thing for a cosplay on DA.

>> No.6684207
File: 107 KB, 250x250, rainbrow bright chokes on a carebear.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6682801
>>6682801
>>6682801
>>6682801

TK_421
WHERE IS THE REST OF THE STORY
YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE CONTINUE

Oh god what if Sam and her posse got finally 'em after all these years?

>> No.6684210

>>6684207
*finally got 'em.

I have no idea how that happened.

>> No.6684279

>>6684102
Oh wow, that ending.

>> No.6684334

Too many words, is this normal for your board?

I never come on here but I wanted to see if anyone got any good pictures from Momocon.

Do you guys have any board classics? Like on /v/ we have "mr. Bones Wild Ride"

>> No.6684372

>>6684334

/cgl/ consists of the following:

>horror story threads
>sewing/makeup/wig help threads
>con picture threads (these start after the con in question is over)
>vendetta/drama threads
>photoshop threads

So yes. There's a lot of words.

>> No.6684390

>>6684095
>>6684147
Yeah it would be practically impossible to bite someone very deep at that angle. Nose and chin would get in the way too much.

>> No.6684692

>>6684076
I'll keep it in mind, thanks.

>> No.6684721

>>6681603
You tell her up front. Don't tiptoe around the issue, make it very clear "I do not find this behaviour acceptable, it makes me uncomfortable. I will not spend time with you if you behave in this manner"

Hell you could even suggest she join an anime club or something, it's not healthy if you're pretty much her only friend.

>> No.6684730

Not horror, just a little riddick.

I was in Japantown in SF and there were these three huge weaboo chicks that were all at least 225 lbs plus. They all had crappy weaboo hats on. One Kyo Sohma, one Alphose and a random orange fuzzy stoner hat. Dressed in black hoodies and military style jackets with buttons all over them. I watched them lumber over to May's Coffee Shop and loudly argue over which Hetalia character would want what kind of udon/soba/taiyaki.

This whole time a group of elderly asian folks were sitting enjoying lunch nearby and stopped to just gape at these girl. They weren't even trying to hide their dismay, disgust and awe even though the weebs didn't seem to notice.

Not really a horror story I just had never seen such epitomes of the stereotype before.

>> No.6685074

>>6683352
holy shit i'm a photographer and my god if she did that to my camera i don't think i would've been able to stay as calm as you had. i probably would've taken a swing at the bitch or i sure as hell would've at least pressed charges against her.

>> No.6685097

>>6683378
i used to be friends with a girl who was a compulsive liar. i'll just give you a little taste of some of her more outrageous lies:

>says she was adopted from germany and her real parents died in a plane crash
>says she has cancer
>says she used to have a pet tiger that slept in the bathtub

eventually we stopped trying to prove that she was lying just waited until she wasn't around to laugh at how full of shit she was.

>> No.6685114
File: 469 KB, 720x544, where we go.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Dress up as Katara
>Got to Avatar photoshoot
>Shorter creepy (and probably younger) Zuko asks what I ship
>Say Kataang
>Walk away after photoshoot
>Friends overhear dirty comment directed towards me about he'd like to Zutara up my world (though more dirtier)
>Have to restrain friends from beating up small Zuko cause it's just too silly to worry about. At the time was hella creepy though

>> No.6685427
File: 90 KB, 333x250, Kya.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6685114

I had a similar run in with a Sokka. I thought it was hilarious though rather than being creeped out.

>Be dressed as Water Tribe
>Sokka passes by and asked if he could make out with Katara
>Laugh and say no because I'm dressed as Kya who is his MOM.

>> No.6685545

>>6685427
my sides

>> No.6685697

I went to ALA this year and I met two separate creepers on Days 2 and 3.

On Day 2, I was cosplaying Dave from Homestuck. It was going pretty well, I met some cool cosplayers that I'm now friends with online, and got complimented. Everything went well until I decided to play "Spin the Faygo" Which is spin the bottle, Homestuck version I guess?
Anyways, I don't feel comfortable kissing strangers so I just gave hugs and cheek kisses. Everyone playing respected that, and I had a fun time.
Then, a Neko! Karkat decided to hop in. She sat across from me, and I didn't really pay much attention to her. She was fairly normal at first glance. However, during a lull in the game, she looked at my across the circle and waved. I waved back, being polite. She then proceeded to tell me how I was her "headcanon dave" and how I looked "great in a suit". I took the compliments in stride, because hey, that wasn't too bad. Then she started telling me how "DaveKat was her OTP" and took time to show me all of her DaveKat fanart and pins she had in her bag. I kind of just nodded and said "Okay." because I'm not very interested in the ship, nor what she was trying to ensue. She then repeatedly told me how she would kiss outside of the game and that she "wanted" me. I kind of just laughed turned away, because I thought she was probably joking. Then it was her turn to spin the Faygo, and of course, it landed on me. Despite the fact that I told her I didn't want to be kissed, she still tried, so I kind of sidestepped her face and gave her a hug. Bad idea. She grabbed me by the waist and ran her hand down my back and onto my ass.
:I

I pulled away and sat down, and left the game a few minutes later because she kept licking her lips at me.

Day 3 in the next post~!

>> No.6685707
File: 105 KB, 740x740, MadotsukiVomit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6685427
Making out with his sister is better?

>> No.6685735

Day 3 of ALA I was cosplaying from Kuroshitsuji with a friend. I was cosplaying Alois when he wears Hannah's Dress, and she was cosplaying Ciel in his pink dress. I did my makeup so I kind of looked like a porcelain doll, and so did my friend, which might've been the problem in hindsight.

We were asked for many pictures, which was great, and a few older guys asked to take a picture with us and kind of did the hoverhand which was a bit weird. But hey, it's just a picture.

Later on in the day we decided to go play the piano in the hall. I've been playing for quite some time so I'm pretty experienced, and I played a few songs from anime and homestuck and was generally pleasing the crowd. Then, I noticed that someone was taking pictures of me playing. It should be noted that my friend was sitting next to me on the piano bench. I was getting kind of bothered from the flash, so after I finished the song, I got up and stopped. The guy taking the pictures introduced himself, and asked what other conventions we'd been too. Turns out we had all been at AX. At this point, I started talking with someone else so I left my friend alone with him. He was asking repeatedly if she had seen him, and she hadn't so she kept denying him. But he kept asking.
Eventually she got fed up with him and kind of motioned for me to come over. He then started complimenting us excessively, telling us how "kawaii" we were and how we were "perfect lolis"

Keep in mind that this guy is probably 10 years older than us, and we're minors. And he obviously had some kind of Loli-con thing. I quickly made up an excuse of how we had a panel to go to, and we tried to leave but he insisted that "he couldn't let us leave without a hug".
So, in turn, he picks each of us up in a CRUSHING hug. It was hard to breathe. Note that he was pressing his face to our chests.

We got the HELL out of there after that, and quickly went downstairs.

cont. in next post

>> No.6685736

>Day 2 of ALA
>Nighttime
>Hot tub party
>Water was gray because Homestucks.

It was a fun and drunk night so no one really cared til the morning,when they had to clean out the hot tub. But who goes into water with [soluble] paint/makeup?

>> No.6685737

>>6685735
oh god there's more

>> No.6685740

>>6685735
>we are minors

>> No.6685741

>>6685736
They just figure it will wash off and they don't give a thought to the people that have to clean up after them. Like the fucking asshats that bring their non-potty-trained toddlers into public bathrooms, let them pee or shit on the floor and just leave it for the staff to clean up.

>> No.6685749

We hung out downstairs for a bit and took some pictures in the photo room. We then went to go get some fresh air outside and eat some snacks. So we're kind of chilling out and laughing and fun stuff, when we see a camera go off. While we're eating. It's the same fucking guy. He commented on how "it's like a little loli tea party" and asked how the panel was. I told him that we were leaving soon, so we had to go say goodbye to some friends. And we left.

I went to go use the restroom, and when I came out I heard my friend squeal and kind of run towards me and we both went into the restroom. Apparently he had tried to pick up on her, and hugged her again, and when she told him that she was an uninterested minor, he told her that "he liked lolis anyways". We hid out in there for a bit, until my mom came to pick us up.

So yeah, that was my first time cosplaying a female character. I guess that's a thing that happens when you do.

>> No.6685754

>>6685749
>female character

I guess it's ironic that you guys were dressed as shotas

>> No.6685762

haha oops my bad ^^;

creeper guy didn't know what series we were from though, probably assumed they were lolis from all of the makeup and dresses

>> No.6685776

>>6685762

>^^;

Please stop that. Also please learn how to reply. It helps other people follow threads a lot better.

>> No.6685792
File: 356 KB, 300x200, tumblr_m4nbg0n0ql1qc2k8mo1_400.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6683504
like....laying on the ground rolling at you?

>> No.6685869
File: 42 KB, 500x281, tumblr_lw44lun15r1r1vzzeo1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Be me
>Be 21
>Go to first con, April 2011
>Cosplay first time
>In city I don't know
>I don't know anyone either
>There alone
>Dressed as Seras Victoria from Hellsing Ultimate (yellow uniform)
>Within 20 mins of being there here someone hissing behind me
>See a guy dressed in pretty poor Reptile cosplay walk from behind me to in front, while in weird bent down position
>Talks to me about stuff, mostly Hellsing
>Tries to get me to join their Hellsing cosplay troupe (remember, first time cosplaying and knew no one)
>Guy says he cosplays Luke Valentine
>He is like, tiny. I'm 5'7, he probs came to my chest
>And therein lies the problem: Spent the full 20-30 minutes talking to me, most of which I was only going "Oh yeah" to, staring at my chest.
>He was not subtle
>Felt really uncomfortable.
>Luckily met people and made friends so didn't see him again.
> Fast-forward to November 2011, dressed as Seras again
>Don't even get in line yet, EXACT same guy is again first person to speak to me.
>Everytime I was alone, somehow there was that guy
>Except when I dressed as Lulu from FFX

>> No.6686060

>>6685097
I know a guy with that problem.
He is just a bit crazier, though...

Not only is he a demon-ninja-kitsune-lycan-vampire sent from Hell, but his parents have died about 9 times by my personal count he doesn't know I have (all in different ways), and he occasionally will 'cough up blood' (though nobody sees the blood), and completely lose focus with reality as he starts doing random chanting under his breath in a demonic voice.

Dude is batshit crazy.

>> No.6686064
File: 274 KB, 792x612, tumblr_m5q58aU9TF1rxyuzlo1_1280.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6685707 Making out with his sister is better?

Certainly not.
Just that he propositioned his Mother of all people. Instead of just squicky, it turned out to be the squickiest you could EVER be.

>> No.6686207

>>6681571
>I napped for like and hour and a half and woke up to K staring at me.

Crashed at a dorm while visiting a college, woke up to find one of the girls there staring at me.

If only I hadn't been so clueless back then I might have realized what it meant, but I didn't, or we could have started dating a half year earlier.

>> No.6686234

I have always managed to stay away from weeaboos and creepers pretty well, but I have one story.
>was at a convention, it was pretty late in the evening of the second day. I didn't have anything to do so I was just walking around with my friend, we weren't cosplaying or anything. >see a group of people playing spin the bottle, decide to join because why the fuck not, have nothing better to do anyways
>There's an awkward asian guy who takes every chance to try and talk to me, eventually moves from sitting across from me in the circle to being right next to me
>I'm not worried or anything, I'm 5´9 tall, and a pretty strong woman and he's scrawny as fuck reaching to about my chest, he doesn't have an intimidating aura at all
>eventually decide to go do something else as it was getting pretty boring
>friend and I leave, asian guy follows us like it was completely normal and we were best friends
>don't say anything, just talk to each other and hope he'll leave
>he talks about random shit with me only, ignoring my friend. I just think he's awkward so I try to talk to him a bit
>we eventually say we're going back to our hotel room, he says "okay, see you!"
>next day
>in the cafe with my friend, eating something before going to the train to go home
>"HI ANON!"
>it's him again, and he takes a seat with us
>I small talk a bit with him until we've finished eating
>going to leave, he asks my skype
>I'm dumb as shit, so I tell him

>at home
>he adds me on skype, talks to me ALL THE TIME
>assume he's just happy to have a friend, he doesn't seem like a guy who has all that many of them, much less female ones
>eventually he says "is it okay to tell my family about you?"
>what?
>"you know, that you're my girlfriend?"
>excuse me
>he was serious, he literally thought I was his girlfriend after having met me once and talked to me for three days on skype
>tell him I'm not his girlfriend
>he's devastated and stops talking to me

>what just happened

>> No.6686257
File: 209 KB, 682x600, Mitchellarious.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6685869

>> No.6686338
File: 67 KB, 500x300, 138.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ladies and gentlemen I apologies for my absence and leaving you in suspense

The Conclusion

> the only time I could confront Sam would be during lunch
> so I calmly approach her with the principal's blessing and explain the situation
> what I actually said: "Sam, the principal asked me to tell you the club is gone. It's over and closed. I'm sorry.
> What she probably hear: The club is closed, you suck as a leader, fucking die in a pit of fire or some shit
> The next thing that happens is I feel this blinding pain in my face fallowed by me landing on the floor
> Remember that scene in the movie Friday when Deebo punches the shit out of that guy who ask for his bike back?
> it was kinda like that
> I am straight up decked, on the floor
> this is in front of the entire student body
> Sam looks around at the crowd and then yells "He groped me!"
> Many of the kids are looking at her and back at me, before I could defend myself someone yelled
> You're to fugly to be gropeable! Not even a drunk freshman wanting to loose his virginity would touch you!"
> the crowd started to laugh and so did I.
> I am helped back onto my feet by a few friends
> Sam was suspended for 3 days for starting a fight and filing a false report with the school

> however the drama with her cronies has just begun

>> No.6686375
File: 668 B, 320x224, conintue.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6686338

>> No.6686401

The grass is always greener...

Reading these stories makes me desire some drama in my day-to-day existence. I cannot help but shake the feeling life would be so much more interesting than it is now.

>> No.6686414

>>6684145
nah sorry man I'm not sure which one you mean.

>> No.6686434
File: 1023 KB, 500x4517, Ursula prt. 1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6684145
Do you mean this?

>> No.6686437
File: 946 KB, 499x4773, Ursula prt. 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6686434
and part two.

>> No.6686514

A few years ago I used to cosplay in my local scene, but I left that behind as the crowd is the really loud, embarrassing weeb type. Amongst this group are two people, a brother and a sister. Although they sound relatively normal in real life, when they're typing online you can't tell what they're getting at, especially the sister. She has something really up with her.
They're both terrible cosplayers, they're greasy, the girls wigs are always terrible and their shop bought costumes are always in bad shape. The brother tends to use his own hair and it never, ever looks good. Sometimes they cosplay couples and I wouldnt even be surprised if I found out there was some incest in there. The sister is always photoshopping make up on herself in her Facebook photos.
They're both just really, really weird and creepy.

>> No.6686559

Not a con horror story, are ren weebs okay?
>Roommate is super into Ren Faire, convinces me to visit her at work one day
>Rent one of those kind of gross costumes for the day, acquire mead, generally have a good time
>"ANON! YOU HAVE TO MEET MY FRIEND"
>Friend is a 55+ year old guy who's worked at Ren Faires since he was in his 20s. Nothing wrong with that except he was mad creepy
>Balding with really long hair, smelly, overly large teeth
>Be pleasant with him, he's a friend of a friend after all and when am I ever going to see him again?
>EXCEPT HE FOLLOWS ME AROUND THE FAIRE
>"Can I call you Ophelia? You are a perfect Ophelia."
>"I love your hair. Can I touch it?"
>"Did you make that costume yourself? It suits you perfectly!" (it was ill-fitted and had the rental tag on it)
>I'm getting kind of annoyed but I don't want to be rude to him because I was a stupid push-over
>Escape to the joust, which was pretty fun
>Ren-creep appears again
>"I CAN BE YOUR CHAMPION, OPHELIA, MY LOVE!"
>Having real difficulty telling when he is "in character" and when he isn't
>Leave Ren Faire, generally had a good day so I forget about it
>And then the FB notifications start rolling in
>Roommate knows I'm uncomfortable, tells Ren Creep to lay off
>Receive long scroll (literally a scroll) of love poetry to "precious, dearest, darling Ophelia"
>Block everything, no ren faires for me ever again

>> No.6686561

>>6684334

There are a few famous caps. If you see one with pictures of slit wrists and throat it's a well known (fake) one.

>> No.6686615
File: 98 KB, 320x180, 1362202185285.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6684100
NOOOOOO

>> No.6686792

>>6684100
I never saw that story before. That's really freaky and gross...

Wow. Furries.

>> No.6686882

>>6684100
I was legit crying...
preying on helpless creatures, be it children or animals or mentally handicapped always disgusts me more than anything else.

>> No.6686895

>>6684334
I think that Period Blood Miku is a classic. There's a comic made for that one as well as a few others.

>> No.6686902

>>6684100
Poor husky. Fuck, that was one gruesome story.

>> No.6687017
File: 2 KB, 126x122, 1333311783573.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6686338
more, please please give us more I can't handle the suspense.

>> No.6687106

>>6686401
I know exactly how you feel. God damn it's boring as fuck where I live.

>> No.6687236
File: 9 KB, 205x286, 38.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6684100
10/10 would rage again

>> No.6687305

>>6684334
God, I love Mr. Bones Wild Ride...

>> No.6687317

>>6681199
I know this is old, but he sounds like my sister's ex-boyfriend

>Mom and I visit sister a few states away after not seeing her for over a year
>Really looked up to my sister back then and was pretty much her duckling
>Chez, her boyfriend at the time, cries when she's paying attention to her family and not him
>The next day
>"Anon, want to play video games with me?"
>Already playing sister's DS
>"No thank you"
>Gets sulky and RUNS into his room
>abloobloobloo
>Crying to my sister that I don't want to play games with him

In the end, they broke up a few months later. He was a bum that played video games all day while my sister worked all day. He got a fat check for some motorcycle accident. 2 years ago at that time. He was completely healed. He used sister's money to buy her gifts.
After their break up, he dated my sister's friend/ex-coworker and had a baby together. He still acts like a manchild and I still have no idea what she saw in this tub or lard and crocodile tears.

>> No.6687374

>Fanime 2011
>Cosplaying Miku, get stopped for pictures and the occasional hug
>walking through hallway, hear "OMGMIKU"
>turn around, see really skinny girl who must have been around 10 or something
>Girl asks for a hug, I agree
>"OMG Miku you're like the best vocaloid ever!"
>Nod politely, say thanks
>Girl asks if I think Kaito is hot
>Might as well agree, say yes
>Girl then proceeds to fangirl about Miku and vocaloid in general
>All while thoroughly believing I am actually Hatsune Miku
>Vocaloid weeb girl's tired-looking mother eventually drags her away
>As they are walking away, the mom looks over her shoulder at me and mouthes the words "thank you"

Captcha: alidamsg convention

>> No.6687476

>>6687374
i would totally buy you a drink for letting a little girl live out a bit of fantasy. 10/10 you're awesome

>> No.6687502
File: 59 KB, 522x399, 1327106027223.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6687374
That's adorable.

>> No.6687546

>>6686234
Did this happen at katsucon?

>> No.6687565

>>6685736
why didn't they just fucking wash their body paint off like decent human beings. jesus christ that fandom sometime.

>> No.6687571

>>6687565
If Hussie hadn't made them all grey and shit this wouldn't be an issue.

>> No.6687572

>>6686437
>
thanks man!

>> No.6687568

>>6687374
>>Cosplaying Miku, get stopped for pictures and the occasional hug
Do guys get hugged or is it more of a girl thing?

Also, that's really cute.

>> No.6687574

>>6687568

If you are a cosplayer, you will be asked for hugs at some point, regardless of gender.

But I do imagine most people feel more comfortable approaching girls for hugs.

>> No.6687640

Nothing major, this just tickled me.
>Doing an exchange in Japan and traveling in Tokyo during my spring vacation
>Walking in Harajuku
>Walk past two American girls outside of bodyline looking at a display
>They're having a conversation about lolita
> "omg! frills are soooooo weeaboo"
>they walk happily inside bodyline
>the "lolita outfit" was a maid costume.

>> No.6687889

>>6686615
>>6686792
>>6687236
I was a furry at one point, then I went to a con and met some of these people. Maybe if I can bang it all out in text I will post my one and only con horror story that unfortunately involves furfags.

>> No.6688051

>>6687889
PLEASE type it out
oh lord please

>> No.6688520

>>6687889
I would love for you to do this. I've been contemplating doing mascot cosplays from good games with bad fandoms and I really need someone to stop me.

>> No.6689330

Alrighty folks gather around as I have a story that you wont believe. Although there are 3 weeaboos in it, however there is no happy ending in this story since this really had impact on my high school life to the point where I lost trust on anybody and it took me a while to recover from it. So let us begin with the story:

>>People in this story:

>>Anon - me
>>M- a girl who was my best friend from middle school to high school.
>>D- a weeaboo I met in my sophmore year.
>>A- a so called "Anime professional" who is 5 years older than me and met at my first con.
>> C- A good friend of mine before I transfered to another school
>> N- The guy who was A's weekend boyfriend.
---

This all started when I was 7th grade when I met M who I befriended with since we were both into anime and DDR. You see I didn't really much friends when I was young thanks to my Aspergers and that was the first time I had a real best friend (Yeah I know having Autism sucks...) So anyways, M comes from an overprotective family thus she can't go out without having her parents whenever we hang out and she can only watch things that her parents only approved of ;thus she only watches mainstream anime. The thing of it is that M would love to gossip about other people, but I usually don't listen to her since I really don't know the people she was talking about (This will be important later). At the time she was a bit of a weeaboo like me when I was in middle school so there's not much to say about that. But it wasn't till Sophmore year that somebody who was worst than us when it comes to being a weeaboo, and that's when M's true colors appeared.

>> No.6689405

>>6689330
Fast forwarding to Sophmore year where I met D in our Anime Club. At that time she was the most weeaboo person you will ever meet since she would glomp the shit out of you and would scream everytime yaoi was being mentioned out nowhere or hot guys appearing on the screen. She was pretty chubby and would wear shirts that doesn't really match her body type and her hair was stringy. (The classic type)
Both D and I had things in common such as being yaoi fangirls so we've clicked instantly despite her being a bigger weeaboo. However this chick has anger problems, whenever I said something she doesn't like she would punch my arm or would call me Baka.

During the fall we decided to go to our first anime convention together since she's going for the first time as well and we decided to cosplay our favorite yaoi character together even though we don't cosplay from the same series and its a closet cosplay, lol. We arrived to the con on the second day and that's when I met A. She seems to like my closet cosplay even though it looks like crap now that I look back on it and we pretty much hung out for the rest of the con and we've exchanged phone numbers. Few days after the con we started to talk to each other and hang out few times. But after a while she started to talk trash about her ex-friends and the people she met at the con everytime we talk, like I said before I don't really know these people well so pretty much I didn't care and tried to move forward with another topic. Also she had so much anime stuff in room and would even call herself an anime professional and would be a stuck-up when it comes to knowing everything. Whenever I tell her the new anime I watch she would be like "Oh I already seen all the episodes and I have the DVDs." or "I knew about that" like if she was the queen of the Otakus.

It wasn't till christmas when shit hits the fan.

>> No.6689429
File: 183 KB, 490x500, 599772012_b61d17a91a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How do you actually deal with harassment at cons by recurring guys?

There's an Asian guy who literally never leaves me alone. He plans going to the same cons I'm at, and spends the whole time there following me around, saying inappropriate sexual things constantly and always following it up by saying "come on, you're a white girl who likes anime and I'm asian, something is going to happen eventually".

I'm thinking of just stopping going to cons altogether because he always e-stalks me, finds out which ones I'm going to and goes himself, even if they're hundreds of miles away.

Not only that, but my brother saw him leave a message for me on Facebook and assumed I was dating him and got really angry.

>> No.6689442

>>6689429

Can you get a restraining order of the "not within [x] feet/no contact" variety? If so, try that. Wait for him to attempt contact again - they always do - show Officer Friendly and off with him.

If the subtle method doesn't work, maybe a night or two in lock-up will.

>> No.6689447

>>6689442

Not her, and I'm a guy, but that seems a bit inappropriate.

>> No.6689453

>>6689429
Have you blocked him everywhere? You say that he left you a message on facebook, so I wouldn't be considering quitting cons if you haven't even tried to block him. Other than that, maybe not publicly announcing what cons you're going to? If he doesn't know he can't follow you

>> No.6689455

>>6689442
Unless there is actual physical harassment or harm done, it will probably be difficult for them to get a restraining order. It usually takes something like a fight that ends in hospitalized injuries to make a good case for a restraining order.

>> No.6689456

>>6689442
I don't want to take it that far.

>>6689453
I've blocked him now.

>> No.6689460

>>6686437
Oh my God.
I just love the adrenaline I get from reading these things.

>> No.6689469

>>6689456

How squicky does he get at cons? Maybe you could run a counter-harassment game.

If you could document continued harassment at a con, even after telling him to FOAD, etc. maybe you could bring it to the staff's attention and get him drummed out for the rest of the weekend...?

Granted, it would require staff to give a hoot, which is always a roll of the dice. If the con seems generally well-run and staffed, it could be worth a shot.

>> No.6689493

>>6689405
This is where M.A.D. takes place (so if you don't like H.S. drama that involves with sly manipulative weeaboos then you might wanna skip until I get to the knock out part)

Remember M? She was the "best friend" that loves to spread gossip about people I don't know about. It was after the con that she told rumors about D and how she would go to the girl's locker room to look at the size of girl's underwear and told everyone about it. At first I was a bit caution towards D because of her temper, but after what M told me I decided to be self-defensive and avoid her as much as possible, because hell M's my best friend for 3 years and there is no way I could doubt her. And the funny thing is that A was talking trash about D as well.

It was after Winter break where things turned into a wild goose chase as its all about He said she said scenario from 3 of these girls. M said A and D were planning shit against me although M never met A before since A was out of high school and she lives in a different town. Yeah, all that crap.

I still believed what M said to me about D earlier and I wasn't really having it since I'm going through alot of shit at home at the time such as having severe depression and having a father and an older sister doing drugs. And that's when M started to get vicious at me saying that I'm too clingy for coming to her to talk about the issues i'm facing at home although I have no one to talk to and I'm too bitchy towards her NEW BEST FRIEND D. Sooner or later M suddenly doesn't want to be my friend anymore for unknown reason. Later that night I called A up and she told me that M and D were doing this on purpose just to get rid of my Autistic ass. I didn't know what the hell was going but this was gonna get ugly

>> No.6689511

>>6689429
This is not okay.
Something like this has happened to me before. All the unwanted messages were coming to me from online though, and I thought, oh, just tell them to go away and block them. No big deal. It wasn't until they actually approached me in person that I let my parents and people around me know what had been happening. I was told to go to the authorities, and I did.
There may be people who try to make you feel like you're just overreacting, or you're being a dramawhore or whatever (/cgl/ lolololol), but it really needs to be taken care of and stopped.

>> No.6689559

>>6689493
Could you perhaps start using something other than letters to refer to these girls? Even something simple, like Milk for M, Anime for A, Drama for D.. Cat for C, Nate for N. Anything but letters. It makes the story incredibly confusing to read.

>> No.6689572

>>6689559
So much this.

>> No.6689594

>>6689559
>>6689572
Will do, my apologies.

>> No.6689601

>>6689594
S'all good brah.

>> No.6689647

>>6689493

So, the names are gonna be changed to prevent confusion and I have a tl;dr version of what happened so far before we get to the juicy parts

>>I met the 3 girls who are soon considered to be backstabbing weeaboos who keep talking shit about everyone

>> Things went downhill once M (Milk) started the rumor about D (Dog) and A (Apple).

And now the best part:

So fast forward to junior year as I was going to the same con I went to last time, I was suppose to meet up with Apple but for some reason she said that she couldn't make it due to work, but right before I call it a night and wait for my mom to pick me up I noticed that Apple and her "Weekend Boyfriend" Nate came up to me and we hung out for the rest of the weekend and although i was surprised that she actually came. It wasn't till after the con that I noticed something that I should've noticed a long time ago, I've been getting nasty IM's from her friends about me spreading rumors about her on the con forums although I do know someone who is the top dog and even she said that she never saw any posts like that from me. I started to talk to one of her friends about this and then out of the blue she gets all defensive and try to act cool in front of her friends that are on the other line by yelling at me for something I didn't even do. The final straw is after a couple of days Dog sent me a nasty myspace comment about what I told Apple about her, etc. etc. And from that point I'm completely fed up with Apple's lies, her stuck up weeaboo attitude, and saying shit behind my back to other people who don't even know me. And that was the end of Apple. But then Nate sent me a message about something I don't know about Apple and the night of the con.

More to come with Milk and Apple

>> No.6689672 [DELETED] 

>>6689330
JUST
MAKE
UP
NAMES.

>> No.6689691

>>6689647
This is where Cat and Nate comes in.

As I said in the last post Nate was Apple's "Weekend boyfriend" and Apple didn't tell Nate that she had a boyfriend who lives across the country (and the guy who she never met in person!) until after the con and apparently Nate was caught into Apple's rumor trap as well as she told her bf that Nate was hitting on her still. So, he had gone over the details with me of how Apple cannot stand me and she was trying to hide from me when she thought I saw her while I was walking pass her. She was going to come up and embarrass me in front of the entire crowd but everything went backfired. Plus she had spread more rumors about me to more people at the entire convention. And so that was the end of me going to the con since I fear that people will listen to her since she's considered on of the best cosplayers in town.

Cat is one of my few true friends from high school and she knew what was going on between me and Milk. She told me how Milk told everyone that I look at gay porn (this is towards non anime fans) and how I've done drugs with my dad and my sister and how much she's glad that got rid of me as her best friend since my Autism is what the cause of the friendship to end and she had been waiting for this to happen. I was so pissed off since she KNEW I was facing the problem when we were still friends and she knew that I was having problems dealing with it at home and I have no one to talk to since I have a very distant relationship with my mom.

>> No.6689698

>>6689672
She did, stop being a bitch.

>> No.6689703

>>6689429
Out of curiosity, what kind of Asian is he?

>> No.6689721

>>6689691
I tried to sit down with Milk in the counselor's office and asked her why she spread these rumors, but alas she denied every single claim including the rumor where my older sister is pregnant. She acts all innocent to the point where the counselor believed her more than me. The worst thing is that when I told her that I was at of point of being suicidal she said: "Well that's not my problem" and goes on about how everyone in the anime group suggested that she should leave me since I was being clingy. And at that point this friendship is totally dead to me and I've completely lost hope for everything in that school. Oh, she sent me a fake apology later in the summer but I knew she was only doing this just so she can look so innocent with one of her friends who happens to be one of Cat's Best friend and she knew I was hanging out with Cat.

After the first half of my senior year, I transfer into another school and thats the end of the story.

So yeah, sorry about the long boring story that's not so scary but those are the kind of weeaboo's that you should really watch out for since it can really fuck you up big time like me. I totally made my mistakes for falling for their lies and Its my fault for not listening to my conscience and now I am more aware of what to expect when I ran into these kind of people again. So people, if weeaboos are starting to spread nasty shit about other people then gtfo out of there. Now I live across the country, my dad and sister are sober, and I have good amount of friends who aren't like the ones in high school

>> No.6689750

>>6689721
I'm glad you and your family are doing better, Anon.

but it was kind of a boring story...

>> No.6689758

>>6689750
Thank you Anon! I know its boring and I'm not sure how to make it more excited other than adding catfights into it XD

>> No.6689796

>>6689758
Drugs add a lot of unneeded stress on everyone. My family is going through something similar --So, I share those feels.

sage for off topic

>> No.6689797

I was friends with this one girl, Angela I'll call her.

Among things, she'd rub it in everyone's faces that she had all the new games just as they came out or seen the series everyone was talking about. Crazy stuff.

She also believed herself to be the most attractive girl out of our friends. Now I KNOW this was the most grating thing about her. Especially towards the cuter girls etc.

I've got a lot of stories to tell about her and about this guy called Nathan but they're probably not all that interesting. Just weeaboo crap.

>> No.6689801

>>6689797
That's what this is thread is for. I'd like to here your stories.

>> No.6689818

>>6689801
Alright this is gonna be a load.

I'll start with Nathan. Nathan was that lone dude who sat in the library and pretended he was hardcore. I'm talking hates his mom, bitches about shallow people hardcore.

Anyway Nathan being alone and having this opinion that he was smarter and better, thought that all the girls in our group wanted him so bad.

Truth was only Angela did. But anyway so Nathan waltzes up one day to our group and starts hitting on a younger, busy girl named Lindy. Lindy was in a rush, polieltly told him so and ran back to printing things out. As soon as she was out of earshot BAM the weirdness started.

"Oh she's just tsundere." Our friends exchanged weird glances and Angela hops up from her seat and says loudly: "No she's just intimidated being around us attractive folk."

No really she said that.

Nathan doesn't like that. Nathan just shrugs it off, grabs his books and says "Whatver she's not my type." And leaves.

I thought that was all we'd hear from him but he got worse.

>> No.6689828

>>6689818
The next day he's back in his spot, this time shooting glares at Lindy as she rushes around and staring at Angela in our usual spot.

I point out he's staring and the two of them go outside to chat for a bit. I go back to talking with my friends before Lindy starts talking to me. As soon as the two of them come back I know something had gone done.

Angela had this smug look on her face, one she gets when she's planning stuff, and Nathan was beet red and huffing in anger. My other friend, the only other dude there that day said "You okay man?

"Fuck you nigger." Is what Nathan said back. Well shit as soon as he said that my friend was up and about to sock him in the mouth, but then Nathan just drops to the ground suddenly, sobbing and crying.

My friend is confused and stops, we all stop and just kinda stare at Nathan. WTF I don't know what's going on. Nathan continues rolling on the floor, crying and saying random japanese words and such.

A teacher comes in, sees him crying, yells at us and breaks us up into groups of four to go "discuss what happened" with a counselor.

I got stuck with Lindy, Angela and another friend, Dani.

Shit was only just about to go down. And this is where I started noticing how bad Angela could be.

>> No.6689853

>>6689828
We sit in the office. Waiting. Lindy is nervously pacing and Dani is shaking her leg. Angela is sitting calmly in chair, not saying anything. Even when I ask her what happened she says nothing. The counselor comes in, asks what happened. Before we can say anything Angela speaks up first.

>Angela: He got punched.
>Me: No he didn't he just fell-
>Counselor: After he was punched?
>Me: No he just...dropped to the floor and started crying. Ask everyone else they saw him drop.
>Angela: Oh stop it Anon, he punched him. There's no reason to defend him, god sometimes you are a pushover.

It continued like this. We tried to argue it but the counselor and later on the principal decided that he was punched and suspended my friend.

We were all WTF after that. Nathan decided to start sitting with us, but more importantly with Angela. Me being her best friend tried to figure out what happened but she told me nothing.

So cut to a few weeks later, stuff is just getting back to normal. Angela sits in his lap almost everyday, and he continues to flirt with every girl that's there.

Eventually. I had enough of his shit and told him to back off from Lindy, since she's fairly young and scared of him. I started chasing him off and soon we had this awkward tension going on.

Eventually I decided to take Lindy and Dani with me out of there. I moved us to an empty Art room to hang out. Things were okay...

Until Nathan and this other girl in our group were found banging under some tables behind the school.

>> No.6689890

>>6689853
Well as soon a that got found out Angela flipped her shit. I mean she went off the deep end then. She ditched her class, ran home, took all her anime stuff that he'd given her and burned it all. She then came crawling to us, telling us some sob story about he was nothing but a stalker and touched her and whole load of crap. We let her stay but didn't believe her, at this point I had been tired of her years of abuse, name calling and general put downs she gave me.

Lindy tried to be sympathetic but didn't understand and was kind of glad Nathan was in trouble. Dani though...Dani was in for some rough times.

Dani was bi, she didn't flirt with anyone but she did admit from time to time that some girls were cute. It must have set off some sort of switch in Angela's brain cause the next thing we know she's going on and on about yuri.

I told her to tone it down, it was making everyone uncomfortable and she did, I thought she did until I came in a little late to the room.

I found Lindy sitting out in the hallway nearby it. I ask her why she's there and she just tells me that Angela told her to leave for a minute, she wanted to talk to Dani.

"Well I gotta hurry in to set up the easels so..."

So in I go, to find Angela pinning down Dani on one of the tables.

"Are you srs? You're going to do stuff here right after Nathan got caught?" Angela moves quickly away from her and Dani sits there looking scared. I got worried and asked her if she was okay.

>Angela: Yeah she's fine. We were having a moment that you had to go and ruin!
>Me: I need to set up the easels-
>Angela: Riiiiight. Easels.

She then leaves, but not before demanding Dani to follow. I look at Dani who's still sitting there looking scared.

>Me: You can stay with me if you want Dani-
>Angela: Not cool Anon! Tryin to move in like that!
>Dani: It's okay Anon, I gotta go to class soon anyway.

I watched them leave and Lindy came back in. I was pissed but what could I do?

>> No.6689914

long story short
>friends have been trying to introduce me to this girl at our school who's into anime and street fashion
>"omg anon you guys have soo many common interests!"
>tonight someone links me to her twitter
>her description is: "a young girl whose principal interests are rape, pedophilia, and cats"
>no.jpg

she has this linked so schools/employers could easily see it and it's just a situation where you can only think "why"

thinking about it now, theres lots of other stuff surrounding her & friends: her boyfriends senior yearbook banner included the line "I'll be chillaxing and watching Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (like any of you n00bs know what that is)", ect.

>> No.6689916

>>6689890
The next few weeks moved in a bit of a blur.

I'd been coming in late due to making sure my lazy brother got on the bus to find Angela harrassing Dani in some manner. Sometimes it was simple stuff, showing her yuri telling her that they should try some of it out. Or sometimes it was really bad, grabbing her small boobs and just general bad touching.

Everytime Dani would look scared or would mumble some kind of protest and each week it got worse and worse. Nathan was allowed to come back, (his dad was teacher and convinced them to let him back in.) and when he found Angela all over Dani well shit hit the fan.

Nathan started calling Dani ugly, started spreading rumors that she was a slutty lesbian and soon Dani stopped changing for gym. She stopped talking, sometimes she started avoiding everyone else or came in really late and left early. Trying to avoid all that.

It was bad, I tried to defend her. Bunch of assholes turned on her, excluded her and some just decided to ignore it. Lost some "friends" that way.

I told Angela off and she just screamed at me that I was just a "jealous fat bitch".

Eventually Dani missed three days of school in a row. I came in early and one of her teachers asked me to give her some missed assignments. I felt really bad about what was happening so I agreed.

It took me a while but I found her house, (Thanks to Lindy telling me where.) her mom let me in and asked me if I was Angela. I told her no, and found out Dani had been in bed the past few days crying.

I left her homework, wrote her a note telling her she could sit with me on the bleachers in the morning.

I thought I was helping but I just made things worse.

>> No.6689939

>>6689916
The next morning I didn't see Dani at the bleachers. I did see Angela and Nathan making out, only stopping to throw insults at me and whatnot.

Later on in art class, I'm busy sketching when Lindy comes in late and starts telling me somethings wrong.

>Lindy: Anon, I think Nathan is hitting on Dani too now.
>Me: I didn't see her come in today though.
>Lindy: She came in but she's been avoiding everyone. Nathan's been sending her notes. I think we should tell someone.
>Me: They won't don anything. If you see her tell her to come stay with me for a bit I'll walk her home or something.

So I waited until after my classes when I saw Dani running over to me.

>Dani: Let's go-
>Me: No we're walking. Screw those two. They aren't going to do anything.

So we walked. Dani told me that Nathan had been hitting on her, been trying to get her to go to D*con with her and Angela, been hinting at threesomes and whatnot.

I told her she had to speak up and stop dealing with them. She was upset but I made sure she got home safe and went home myself.

Next morning that I went in to class I was sent almost instantly to the counselors office again.

>> No.6689960

>>6689939
>Counselor: Have you been causing trouble in some relationships among your peers?
>Me: What? No.
>Counselor: Your friend Angela tells me you've been causing her some stress.
>Me: I haven't done anything though...

I tried to explain what had been going on but I was ignored and sent back to class. I was mad angry. At lunch I saw Dani being forced to sit beside Angela by Nathan. In the hallways I saw the two of them grabbing at her, telling her she was something-something dere and that she'd look cuter if she dressed more girly.

After class I yanked her away from them and started walking her home. They followed after me calling me all sorts of shit.

Just as we got further away from the parking lot, they slowed down cause they're both out of shape I hear one last shout from Angela:

"Where are you taking MY girlfriend?"

Thought to myself: What the fuck ever I'm already in trouble.

"If you want her you have to catch me, you cow." A few minutes later I'm yelling as I run, carrying Dani who's screaming down the road as the two of them chase after us throwing rocks.

They eventually fall back but I kept running because at that point I was laughing and I sorta set/dropped Dani down so I could fall over and laugh.

Things just kept getting more and more extreme. But the convention was coming up and that's where things got out of hand.

>> No.6689993

>>6689960
There was a small break before the con and Dani cut her hair off, to a cute page cut and changed her style. We all crammed into a car and headed off to con.

(Angela and Nathan forgot to get tickets in time so we thought we were safe.)

We get to a hotel. check in and start shopping asking around. (First con for everyone.) Dani would wander off but always found me and at some point we spent some time hanging out watching some people dance.

The group started back to the hotel kinda late so we're all laughing and joking but Dani and I take the stairs since some drunk people are crammed in the elevator.

As we go up laughing about some awesome bowser chasing mario around that we had seen earlier, Dani stops and points to the floor below us.

It's Nathan and Angela. Angela is wearing some kinda of bikini thing and Nathan is just wearing a long coat. They don't see us but Dani asks why their here. I tell her I don't know but we go back to the room, and I'm thinking that they could be here but theres not way they could get into the con.

>> No.6690030

>>6689993
Next day no sign of them. Not at the hotel or at the con so we're relaxin a little. Dani kind of clings to me for a while but drifts off with Lindy to go see a panel. I decide to go get some lunch.

I sat on some benches outside, eating and looking at some props these kingdom hearts guys made when Lindy comes by and asks if I know where Dani is. I say no. We call our other friends and they don't know. She wanders off easily so I tell Lindy I'm going to go find her.

I search the floors, find no sign of her and decide to check the hotel room. Again I'm not too worried.

When I'm at the hotel I'm about to take the elevator when I hear some arguing on the stairs.

"YOU LOOK LIKE A DYKE NOW"

I recognize that nasally voice!

I start running up the stairs and just as I turn the corner I see Nathan and Angela trying to drag Dani down the stairs. She's fighting and yelling and I just sort of jump in like a complete RETARD.

I go in, legs and arms flying. I think I might have punched Nathan in the balls but it could have been Dani. Either way we fought. They let her go but the three of us went tumbling down the stairs.

I landed on Nathan, Angela on me and the smell of cheese was so overpowering I swear I could see stars. Dani was calling for help and I tried to shove Angela's lardass of me but she started punching me, screaming at me that I was a slut stealing her girl or whatever.

Nathan starts screaming for help except he's screaming that I'm mugging him or something.

To summarize that fight: I got pissed, kicked Angela in the crotch, her bikin top snapped off, Nathan got a mouthful of shoe and rocks cause Dani came back down to help me and kicked him in the mouth and the hotel staff helped us detangle.

>> No.6690045

>>6690030
This time around someone believed us. Thanks to some cameras. Angela and Nathan were kicked out. They also had fake badges and were kicked out.

That whole thing was a nightmare and they backed off Dani for a while. I've got way more stories about these two but to sum it up.

>Tried everything they could to get in Dani's pants.
>Dani has enough of it. Decided to tell em off several times.
>More crazy drama.

It's all settled now of course but jesus do I get mad when some people say that weeaboos can't be that bad.

>> No.6690110

>>6686559
aww that really sucks. i love ren faires and i'm really sorry some douche ruined them for you.

>> No.6690207

>>6689960

Fuck guidance counselors. They're all diluted people rolling on anti depressants all day. Their minds are too fogged up to have the time to actually listen. Those people are the most fake people I've ever met. Fuck. Guidance. Couselors.

>> No.6690575

>>6686234
This reminds me of a milder version of a guy I met, apparently it's a pretty funny story if you're not me, but it's not really /cgl/-related apart from the fact that he had a moderate interest in anime.

>> No.6691080

>>6684100

I want to give Princess all the treats. Poor baby...

>> No.6691107

>>6686060

I posted this once before, but here goes my compulsive liar weeb story.

> be me, 14
> meet guy
> greasy, stick thin, quiet nerd, but overall nice
> he asks me out, I'm flattered so I say yes

> tells me he's half vampire
> know he's lying
> don't want to hurt him
> play along

> tells me his father 'cursed' him; he has a dead lesbian named Sarah living in his brain
> play along

> cheats on me, using 'Sarah' as an excuse
> has 'another half' that constantly insults and threatens me, but it's not him, he swears!
> play along, forgive him

> writes stories about fucking me as a 12 year old
> play along, tell him it's cute

> anytime he finds out a video game character is my favorite, he gets jealous
> writes stories about his horrible Mary Sue self-insert character murdering them
> play along, tell him it's nice how protective he is

> wanted to be a kawii bunny cross-dresser
> never showered
> never shaved his legs
> never took care of himself

> wanted to tell everyone he was my 'onii-chan' because 'incest is kind of kawii, don't you think?'

This went on for five years, and it's all my fault. I'm just glad that I finally kicked him the Hell out of my life.

>> No.6691161

>>6691107
...never shaved his legs?

>> No.6691230
File: 25 KB, 400x300, 1234895851-cartoon-jameson-2135.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Don't stop the stories, I am loving this thread.

Expect the dog one, that made me furious and cry. Oh, and that one where the cat gets killed also...

>> No.6691329

>>6691161

He wanted to cross dress and complained about his hairy legs, then refused to shave them.

Then expected me to listen when he cried because he didn't feel pretty.

>> No.6691444
File: 58 KB, 402x500, disgust.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6691329
>Mfw reading this

>> No.6691501

>>6691444

Yeah. Gross, huh?

I mean, I'm fine with hairy legs, but don't not shave and then cry because you didn't shave.

>> No.6691613

>>6691107
You.... went out with him for five years? What the fuck gurl.

>> No.6691623

>>6691613

Low self esteem. Low low low self esteem.

Don't be like me, kids.

>> No.6691979

> be me, three years ago
> Realmscon
> dressed as Luigi
> walking around, con was pretty awesome
> skinny guy comes up, wants hug
> trying to be nice, say yes
> he grabs me and squeezes me as fucking hard as he can
> the scent of ass is overwhelming
> he looks up
> "Are you a girl?!"
> buries face in my chest and shakes it around
> shove him away, walk off as fast as I can
> every time we pass each other in the halls, he gives me the worst kind of 'Ay, gurl~' grin

>> No.6692102

>>6691107
>> tells me his father 'cursed' him; he has a dead lesbian named Sarah living in his brain
What the hell.

>> No.6693773

Bump because want more stories.

>> No.6693978

saving from page 10, got a story to tell.

>> No.6693993

>>6693978

There used to be a creeper that hung around the local con here. He'd wander around with a "free hugs" sign and usually targeted young (12-16) year olds. Went in for a hug and lingered, usually copping a feel.

Lots of people complained, nothing actually got done about it until someone had video proof of this guy practically going in to grope this person's girlfriend. Still, he tries to get in every year.

*shudder*

>> No.6694057

bump because I want to read these later