[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 444 KB, 1200x1800, 87674416.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6627651 No.6627651 [Reply] [Original]

Why are so many threads deleted on /cgl/ now? It's like everything that ever gets posted gets taken down by over-zealous janitors. What happened to the fun community that /cgl/ used to be?

Oh well. Let's have a kimono cosplay thread. Until the janitors want to delete this too, I guess.

>> No.6627708
File: 153 KB, 700x1050, Miku Hatsune2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've been reporting the off-topic threads.

You guys can have fun while still being /cgl/-related.

>> No.6627723

What i find suspicious is that anything even remotely negative about Angela gets deleted.
Someone called her shoes "hooker shoes" or "stripper shoes" our something in the progress thread and it got deleted.
Someone said they thought her mother helping her without Angela's credit and it got deleted. Like, really mild stuff compared to the other stuff people get away with
I mean, I love Angela, her work is amazing, but it's suspicious that the mods are ignoring the fact that she is very underage and then deleting anything like they have some super massive boner for her or something.

>> No.6627762

>>6627723
Eh, I think those got deleted because they were inciting drama in the progress thread.