[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 327 KB, 665x1000, 5804817197_6605f6baf1_b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6617341 No.6617341[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Just had a seller cancel the Mbok auction for a dream dress of mine after I had already won it.

Dream dress thread? And stories of how you missed out of acquiring them?

>> No.6617349

Yikes! What service were you using? I've been trying to compile a list of scammers/bad sellers on YJA/Mbok and I've been thinking recently I should add another column for sellers that cancel bids of auction services.

Two extremely rare items I was after popped up just as I bought plane tickets for something else. They didn't sell for high bids at ALL but I was seriously broke (and not willing to put money on a credit card or something). Waiting 4-5 years for them and I get the feeling I'll have to wait a few more years.

>> No.6617352

why do they do that? What does it matter, as long as they get their money.

>> No.6617356

>>6617349
I used Japonica...
It seriously upset me because I watched the auction close out with my winning bid and went to bed very very happy. Only to find in the morning that I received an email saying it was canceled...

>> No.6617359

>>6617352
Japan is so incredibly xenophobic

>> No.6617371

>>6617352
A lot of sellers won't sell to shopping services because they're afraid of one of several things:

A) the dress going to a foreigner, thus leaving the "closed" Japanese market of goods
B) the dress going to a male for fetish purposes
C) the shopping service ripping them off/fucking them over, since their interest is only in their commission

>> No.6617375

>>6617371
SS like celga also had a reputation of being rude to sellers or never paying which poisoned the water for the rest of the services who had never had a bad transaction

>> No.6617378

>>6617375
Exactly.

>> No.6617379

>>6617371

Do they seriously not know how many people outside of Japan have lolita dresses, or are they that desperate to keep their little club as 'exclusive' as possible?

>> No.6617385

>>6617379
American lolitas are still worse by far.

>> No.6617386

>>6617379
Its super easy for Japanese sellers to sell things to other Japanese people. They have like 4-5 payment options and shipping is super fast. Ordering something from outside the country is slow, risky, and things are sold on other sites outside of Mbok/YJA. A lot of Japanese lolitas like to keep lolita in Japan because it means the availability of items stays high (including second hand prints) and rare items are easy to buy/find rather than having to look on 'foreign' sites like us 'foreigners' always have to do.

>> No.6617387

>>6617385
Honestly its just cause our postal system sucks balls and as a seller if something gets lost in the mail you are out of your money.

>> No.6617389

>>6617379
It's less that they don't want dirty foreigners to have their dresses and more what >>6617386 said. It's easier, safer and means that if they have seller's remorse later, they have a slightly higher chance of getting the piece back.

>> No.6617412

>>6617389

So, it's basically that they're either racist, lazy fucks, or not entirely sure if they want to sell it and want to keep a chance of getting it back later even if they do sell it?

(I don't mean to sound bitchy to you guys, but that is sort of ridiculous. Imagine if a Western seller acted like that, they'd cause a shitstorm and be labeled a scammer)

>> No.6617411

>>6617371
>>6617386
That does make sense. But Japonica buys from Mbok often so I would think the service would be a little well known for having a good reputation as a buyer.

>> No.6617417

>>6617386
This makes me want to go to every second hand shop I can and buy every popular dress I can muster just to sell to foreign lolitas. Japanese people seriously piss me off about this kind of stuff.

>> No.6617418

>>6617412
Or they don't trust SS to be good buyers but in general, yeah.

It is ridiculous. I would hope they're not labeled "scammer" though because that is not a scam. That is just a shitty person.

>> No.6617421

>>6617412
>I don't mean to sound bitchy to you guys
Not sounding bitchy. This is just how my SS has explained it in the past when people have blocked them from buying or retracted bids. For mbok sales, many sellers require you to ask permission to bid ahead of time if they've never dealt with you. Because it's all done through mobile phones, there's a lot more security risk on their behalf, apparently?

>> No.6617424

Reasons
- Sellers are xenophobic/afraid of foreigners/don't want to deal with any language or payment problems/don't want the dress to leave Japan (I've seen some auction infos even say "please no foreigners")
- Most SS are male or have a male name attached to payment & communication and some lolitas don't want to sell to men (eww they might use it for a fetish thing)
- Some sellers require the bidder to introduce themselves before bidding or don't allow anyone with negative feedback to bid
- Some SS don't follow the rules of bidding that the seller might have, making the seller not want to sell to SS
It is kind of ridiculous, money is money, and whatever they get through auction is better than 10% of the item's value they'd get at Closet Child. But there are jerks everywhere, like the Korean community hates to see items sold to foreigners too.

>> No.6617536

>>6617421

Yeah true. Sometimes my SS has to wait for a seller to give them permission to bid on their items.
This is similar to sellers in the comm_sales requesting to see the buyers' feedback before selling something valuable.

>> No.6617544

>>6617536
Right. When I used to use Celga, they would bid without asking a lot of the time and my bids would get cancelled last minute. Shit me to tears. I missed out on three different pieces that I haven't seen since because of that.

>> No.6617859

I have had my bids cancelled a few times. I don't blame Japonica since I know it was the sellers and not them at fault. I have also had them refuse to bid on sellers with bad feedback and give apologies when a seller has refused to sell to them. (A seller refused to allow their bid on an insanely hard to find older dress that I was willing to pay high $$$ for and it sold for 6,000 yen) and had them not take my bid because the seller wouldn't take a male bid. They now have a female bidding name to use but if they have a bid out already they can't bid against it.

Japonica always follows the rules. When you get the "please wait a little" message that is them contacting the seller with an intro.

>> No.6617886

This is really disheartening to read about... Are there certain shopping services that have a better record of having bids accepted than others? Is it better to just go with a private one-woman SS?

>> No.6618025

>>6617356
holy shit, is one thing to lose an auction, but to win it and have it cancelled, that's... i can't even

>> No.6618038

>>6617544
Celga sucks overall, their fees are high, their exchange rate is awful and once they even forgot to ship one of my items along eith the rest and made me pay for it.
Kinda like, "oops sorry, itll be X for shipping"

>> No.6619072

>>6617886
Yes, it's better to go with private services and not companies.

>> No.6619151

I had Japonica bid on a AatP set a month ago and it still hasn't arrived. The seller's profile says that she is slow to ship, but looking hrough her feedback, I saw that she had positively dealt with Japonica before so I figured no problem! It's been a month and Japonica wants to contact the seller for a refund. How likely am I to be fucked out of my money? I guess the seller has been giving Japonica excuses for the delay, like she can only ship on weekends and now she says she is "stuck in her room". I told them to give her a week to ship the dress out, then demand a refund, but I'm worried I won't see the dress or my money.

>> No.6619180

>>6619151
If Japonica wire transferred the money and didn't use mobapay then you likely won't see your money back. Japonica can complain to mbok but wire transfer is against mbok's rules so they will either ignore Japonica, or may even give them a temporary/permanent ban for breaking the site's rules.

The reason is wire transfer offers NO protection whatsoever... the most Japonica could do is go to the police but the police are useless in Japan. Your money is probably gone, sorry to say.

Mind saying who this seller is so everyone knows not to buy from them?

>> No.6619205

>>6617859
>"please wait a little" message
Yeah, I actually like getting that notification from them. Japonica has been the best auction bidding service I've used, to be honest. Mukunoki's service was really nice on the customer service, but they were sort of up and down on the timeliness of things, especially at the end when he was in and out of hospital. Japonica is always always prompt.

>> No.6619202

>it's been a month
>excuses for the delay
>only ship on weekends
>stuck in her room

sounds awfully familiar.

>> No.6619218

>>6617886
There are good and bad points to each. I honestly like Japonica best right now. They're always prompt, polite and provide great service. I haven't had a bid refused while using them yet.

As for one-man/one-woman services, it's hit or miss. Many of them get overwhelmed by the task of running the company alone (read: Mai, Mukunoki) and either they quit, hire on help, close to new customers or suffer poorer service for it. Just be careful that whomever you choose to use doesn't end up suffering that "too popular, too fast" thing.

>>6618038
Oh, they're just shit. I quit using them over three years ago when they LOST my package in their warehouse after having prepped it for shipping without my asking. And that incident was only the last straw. I don't even want to think about the other shit they've done.

>> No.6619221

>>6619180
Son of a bitch. She had positive feedback through the month of January, so I don't understand why this is happening. Looking through a few years back, her feedback is so-so. But still, why would she ship some things that sold last month and not others? Also no clue on the wire transfer. I never see it mentioned on invoices and usually they charge around 250y for that sort of thing if they use it. User is ????(?)???.

>> No.6619235

>>6619218
Deadbeat Mbok seller anon again. You too? Celga "lost" a 700 dollar order of mine a few years ago and Yoshiki? wasn't going to do a thing about it. I ended up calling their office in California and the girl working there found my stuff filed under another user's account. Fuck Celga. They're the reason I use Japonica for Mbok auctions now.

>> No.6619239

>>6619221
That came up as question marks. Can you paste the link to their info page?

There are two legit methods of payment you can use on mbok and not get screwed for it.

mobapay is like Paypal. If Japonica used that, they should have filed a dispute when the items didn't arrive 7 days after payment was made, and they would have gotten refunded.

COD. Seller ships item, buyer pays for the item and shipping and any additional charges for the COD service in cash. If Japonica used this, they would have your items.

Then there is bank wire transfer. If both parties have accounts with the same bank company, then the fee is 0. You pay for shipping and the items beforehand and have absolutely no guarantee you will ever get them, which is why mbok states that wire transfers are forbidden.

I hate to say this, but Japonica screwed you by not following mbok's rules. If they had, this wouldn't have been an issue.

>> No.6619249

>>6619235
They found it after about two weeks of me bitching them out through email. The other issues I had with them were receiving someone else's item instead of mine (the bag even had their ID number/name on the label instead of mine, wtf.) and Celga didn't do shit about it. In addition to that, they mysteriously "lost" a friend's items once and sent her a "consolation prize": a hot pink AP dress. The rest of her order was Moitie and Alice & the Pirates. We both were baffled as to why they decided that she would even WANT that dress, even if they were trying to make up for a mistake.

>> No.6619253

>>6619239
Cool. Looks like I'm done using Celga. That's pretty messed up.

Whoops, I'm on my phone. http://www.mbok.jp/_sprm_myroom?u=18436&item=1&_SRC=i0_sprmMyroom

>> No.6619258

>>6619253
*done using Japonica. Ahhhh. Is Noppin any good? I've used them quite a bit over the past few years with no apparent trouble...

>> No.6619259

ぷみゅ(∀)
http://www.mbok.jp/_u?u=5818436

>> No.6619269

>>6619253
Just browsing through their negatives, someone else had the same issue where they wire transferred money but received nothing and couldn't get in contact with her.

>> No.6619280

>>6619269
Great. Lesson learned. I had no idea Japonica did that with the wire transfer. I would have never used them if I knew that. I've been really lucky up until this year, it seems. I get hit with this, a filthy dress off of the comm_sales as well as another girl trying a bank reversal on comm_sales. Kinda over this hobby sometimes, tbh.

>> No.6619288

>>6619280
Poor anon. You have my sympathy and an e-shoulderpat.

>> No.6619289

>>6619280
Any SS with common sense wouldn't do bank transfer. You shouldn't have to tell them DO NOT DO BANK TRANSFER. DO MOBAPAY OR DAIBIKI but if you order through another service, I would say that just in case. Mobapay fees at an ATM are usually 178 yen per auction unless you spend a LOT on that one auction (over 50k I think) then it's 298 yen. A couple of bucks for the peace of mind that if the seller turns out to be a douche, you can get your money back.

Sorry that happened to you.

>> No.6619306

>>6619289
SS here... Mobapei fees are as follows:

1-999 - 148yen
1,000-2999 - 178yen
3,000-9,999 - 298yen
10,000+ - 4.2%

>> No.6619318

>>6619306
It depends on the payment method. That sounds like the one for paying at a convenience store. It's cheaper to pay at an ATM.

For example, the winning bid of this item was 18200 yen but the total with the mobapay fee is 18378. It seems it hits 298 around 40000 because an auction I won for 45000 is asking for 298 in fees.

>> No.6619331

>>6619306
Just checked and yeah, ATM fees:

1-999 is 148 yen
1000-29,999 is 178 yen
30000-300,000 is 298 yen

>> No.6619343

If anyone has issues with a seller on auction sites try to call them out here with their name/link:
http://egl.livejournal.com/1867042html

There seems to be a need for an unofficial feedback place (if only negatives) so we can warn each other about bad sellers.

>> No.6619354

>>6619343
That reminds me I need to go post about someone.

>> No.6619358

Wow, I had no idea SS companies gave buyers this much shit.
Here's who I use: http://rosaire.livejournal.com/494html
I found her on LJ by luck and just won my first auction with her. She's friendly and I've had no problems with her so far.

>> No.6619368

>>6619358
And the thread will fall apart from bullshit drama in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

>> No.6619380

>>6619151

I just added your comment here if that is okay!

>>6619343
http://egl.livejournal.com/1867042html

>>6619354
I hope you can get use out of it. When I have more time I'm going to combine it with the older list and try to format it in a way everyone can upload info (googledoc maybe like the taobao lists on here?)

>> No.6619413

>>6619368
Was that really necessary? It's obvious she's in this thread and there is no drama.

>> No.6619692

Do you lolis find that people tell you about their SS or do people keep it like some secret? When I talk with people they refer to "my SS" or "2nd hand shop" without giving names as if they don't want people competing for the same stuff.

Do you hear this? Is it valid? Sometimes I wonder if there really would be competition for everyday things

>> No.6619757

>>6619692
I think that's part of it.... something somewhat related happened in the Sailor Moon community around 2006-2007. This girl would frequently make sales posts of just... dozens of Japanese merchandise (in addition to having an enormous collection) and would refuse to tell anyone where she got it or how she got it--eventually she had leaked enough info that people figured out she was buying items from a second hand Japanese online shop that basically threw SM stuff up there for maybe 1500 yen at most.

can't blame her, I guess, but it did piss people off.

>> No.6619762

>>6619692
One of my friends basically forced me to keep the SS a couple of us used a complete secret so we could be the first to get our hands on AP releases. She threatened anyone if they wanted to help the SS get more customers.

>> No.6619794

>>6619692
Uh I don't care about releasing SS info or shop info. However I do not post auctions I find in public places for hopes that keeping it off a public place like Facebook will keep people from bidding. Obviously people who have been looking for that specific item would know about it, but I know plenty of people who don't check auctions very regularly but WOULD bid on things if they knew about them... if that makes any sense?

>> No.6619805

>>6617349

http://openuser.auctions.yahoo.co./jp/user/aki_i000

This seller blocked Japonica from bidding. It's unfortunate because she has lots of desirable JetJ items... :(

>> No.6619820

>>6619692
I do this, but all's fair if I found it, right? Not with shopping services but more with auctions and shops.

I'll always be an asshole about where I ger certain things. People can do their own research.

>> No.6619828

>>6619239

Which is why I specifically notified Japonica to use either COD or Mobapay for expensive items. But COD come with additional charges. I can't remember whether I paid an extra 500 or 700 yen for it though....

Anyway what's Japonica's position when the seller scam the SS?

>> No.6619854

http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp//auction/b142050652

JetJ Rosary Solennel Skirt (size 2) up for grabs there.

>> No.6619863

>>6619828
I don't know. I'm a SS myself. I wouldn't fly off and file a Paypal claim against them though. Ask them what payment method they used for the set, and if it was bank wire, tell them to go to the police and file a police report for theft.

>> No.6619939

>>6619368
>>6619413
Not following...
This chick causes drama? Genuine concern here.

>> No.6619948

>>6619939
She doesn't cause it. She has a vendetta-chan.
Some customers had issues. Others claimed to have issues (by exaggerating or outright lying about circumstances). Basically, giant wank-o-rama about air.

>> No.6619987

>>6619939
No, she's the target of a Vendetta-chan that wishes to cause drama about her by perpetrating rumours, none of which have proven true.

>> No.6620046

>>6619939
No, I don't cause drama. People try to cause drama about me. Read getoffegl if you want to know why.

Polite sage.

>> No.6620074

>>6619794
>>6619820

I agree with not posting auctions. I used to send people auctions I knew they were looking for but people tend to not reply for some reason. I guess they feel awkward if you show them something they want but they don't have money or something?

>> No.6620078

>>6619828
Japonica and FromJapan have both told me "sorry there is nothing we can do" when they have been scammed. This is part of the reason I look for the cut throat priced auction bidders and I sometimes refrain from bidding on good items if the seller is sketchy (weird feedback, no proof images, limited description, etc).

When it comes down to it you are taking a huge risk and there is not much you can do if something goes wrong so I try not to spend money on something risking even more factors.

>> No.6620086

>>6620078
oh noo FromJapan... I'm kind of worried about my giant order with them now

>> No.6620092

>>6620078
I don't understand why they don't go to the police about it. I think that's shit.

>> No.6620096

>>6620092
Because that costs money and time and why do that when you can just throw in a "WE'RE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES, LOST ITEMS, BAD SELLERS ETC" policy

>> No.6620106

>>6620096
I don't know, if one of my customers ended up getting scammed I'd go to the police about it and would try every way I could to get their money back. It hasn't happened yet luckily because I'm very careful with what transactions I enter into. I guess that's the difference between a private SS and a company.

>> No.6620114

>>6620106
They're a business, they don't really gaf... for exampe, with FromJapan, when you have 1000+ orders a day, many of them bulk orders for businesses what's one person's $200 dress or $50 toy?

>> No.6620116

>>6620114
Yeah, true. It still sucks in the end though when people get screwed over and have no way to fix it aside from filing a paypal claim, I guess, which in itself sucks because it's not the fault of the business that the seller was a douche.

>> No.6620121

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jauction/169798547

MM Antoinette Fleur up for grabs

>> No.6620135

>>6620086
Why are you worried now, specifically? In the thread everyone is discussing how it is a common problem with online auctions because services use the cheapest nonsecure payment unless you specifically find and buy from sellers who state on Mbok they take a more protected service (which costs you money). If you haven't done that with any service you are just as likely to get screwed over.

The factor for worry is the seller not the service you are using to buy.

>>6620106
Have you seen cling's posts on EGL? Shes out thousands and the police have done nothing and ignored her. Shes now going to hire a lawyer through the US embassy to deal with Mai in Japan. Do you know how much that costs? A lot.... Unless you lost 500+ on a seller that scammed your SS you have to think about weighing your loses. It would take time and money to try to get money back. Its just part of accepting the risk of buying on auctions unfortunately.

I don't mean to come off as rude here. Things just get very complicated when you deal with international transactions :/

>> No.6620136

>>6620078
I will say, the ONE positive experience I had with Celga was when they refunded me for an item the seller never sent.
...but then again, I had harassed them multiple times about other (very important) things, so I think they were just trying to get me off their back. They also once gave me a small refund when I saw that shipping on my package had been cheaper than what they quoted me, ha.

But I hate their service with a firey passion nonetheless.

>> No.6620148

>>6620136
I'm glad they refunded you for that one thing. I've read so many shite reviews on EGL about celga though I'm not touching them with a yen foot pole.

I can write pos/neg I've experienced.

>Japonica
Used to use them for everything. They're convenient because once you have a customer number you can send them money directly and email questions they will ask the seller for you. They are more expensive than other services though and because its all by email the service can be slow.
>lost 8000k on a skirt the seller never sent through mbok.

>FromJapan
I started using FJ because they were cheaper and the automated system for bidding on YJA was super convenient. I don't know if they introduce themselves or would ask questions but I haven't had any issues so far with rejections. They seem to use a number of accounts to bid. A negative is that they don't take orders on the weekend anymore although you can still use the automated system.
>lost 15k on a dress set from a scam seller (nothing they can do)
>lost 5k on a phone strap they just never put in the package although it arrived (said they put it in the box... but didn't. stolen? lost? idk)
>refused to change shipping addresses on items after I moved and my box of items worth 1k usd was RTS twice back to Japan...

.. continuing above without green. My apartment flooded and I freaked out and broke my lease through a lawyer. FJ lets you combine items bought within 30 days so I had a box saved up payed for through paypal using my old address. I asked them to change it but they said they couldn't. I paid shipping and forwarded my address but the post office never forwarded packages and it was sent to Japan. I called my old apt saying the box was coming AGAIN and to please hold it. The old apt manager was angry because I broke the lease midmonth and ignored me. Pay to ship box again and it gets RTS by old apt. I pay to ship it again and hawk the box for two days straight sitting outside my old apt waiting for it.

>> No.6620149

>>6619151
I once bought a Meta wallet on auction through Japonica. They said it never arrived but that they couldn't contact the seller for a refund for some reason. I let it go because it was cheapish but now I am confused and slightly disgruntled.

>> No.6620161

>>6620148
cont... The post man comes and I intercept him before he goes to the office waving my ID and saying I needed the box quickly (he was unaware I had moved out). He gave it to me and I peaced out.

Lesson learned though! Paid 3 times to ship the same large package.
>Post office fucked up
>Old apt were douche bags
>FJ refused to change their policy

I used to try to be polite in response emails to FJ but now I treat them like a robot because that is what the customer is when you have that many orders.

All problems would have been solved using a personal SS but they are more expensive. With lost items factored in I've probably still saved money by using the cheapest option. However, that only makes sense because I save money by ordering many items at once.

If you only want a few things and you want to be protected research the payment methods and go with the more expensive options.

TLDR! I felt a burst of need to type all that out.

>> No.6620164

>>6620161
when did all this happen? now FJ says they can change your address after you indicate the shipping option 2 but it costs extra.

though if you paid with Paypal, their policy does say like... twice before you finish that they only ship to the address on the Paypal invoice.

>> No.6620168

>>6620164
June.

I did know that it was paypal's policy just like as a regular seller you can only ship to the address in paypal if you want paypal's protection.

I had no idea my apt was going to suddenly flood overnight though so I didn't see a problem with paying paypal and using my address. If I knew I was moving I would have planned ahead.

>> No.6620357

>>6620148
Had my first shit experience with Japonica, i was watching my auction and they never even placed a bid! they had 2 days to do it in and another person bought it. they later send me an email saying i was outbid! wtf japonica!!!! :(

>> No.6620360

>>6619939
http://behind-the-bows.livejournalom/32448.html?thread=11774400

xDDDDD obviously she does with her foul personality. she has NO friends.

>> No.6620398

>>6620360
>xDDDDD

Because this makes you sound all that much more credible...

>> No.6620399

>>6620360
>xDDDDD
Get out. Can the mod please permaban this idiot?

>> No.6620683

>>6620360
NEW SUSPECT it's fuckin' Maiko, who is pissed because she wanted to buy more shit but Rosaire turned her down because Maiko's a scammer.

>> No.6620746

>>6620357
was it on Y! Japan?
They will bid snipe for you on yahoo auctions so you don't get inched up. If the bids go higher than ours then your bid wont get placed because you already lost.

>> No.6620749

>>6620683
>http://behind-the-bows.livejournacom/32448.html?thread=11774400
Maiko as in ODIP?

>> No.6620775

>>6620749
No... Where have you been? It was on the top of egl's page for ages

>> No.6620800

>>6620168
Well, I'm just saying--it sucks that it happened and I feel bad because I know I'd be upset as hell too, but that is their policy, which you accepted when you used them.

>> No.6620814

>>6620078
I would never bid on an auction without proof images, not even if the seller had 1000+ of positive feedback. I want to know what the clothing I buy looks like.

If a seller is too lazy to take 5 minutes to take some damn (and even if they are blurry) pictures of the item, it's an untrustworthy person to me.

>>6619794
I do the same, I try to keep my good auction finds secret and it kind of bothers me when some anon comes along and shares ALL DEM LINKS, which makes the chances of a bidding war against another SS even higher.

>> No.6620852

>>6620749
No, Maiko the scammer who did like thousands of dollars of chargebacks on various sellers inclusing APSF. I wasn't being serious; it was a joke since she's notorious for using xDDD

>Sorry, guys! Paypal screwed up! xDDDD
>I'll pay you back soon! xDDDD
>Sorry you couldn't contact me! xDDD I've been at cons and AP tea parties and stuff!
>XDDDDD
>XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>> No.6620860

>>6620148
>8000k
$8,000,000 skirt? what the hell was it made of? Diamonds?

lrn2 properly use abbreviations, gurl.

>> No.6620887

>>6620860

Not that anon, but cmon use suma dat inference, its a typo. Thats some unnecessary sass

>> No.6621217

>>6619692
I keep shops a secret because when they become popular their prices go up. This is a pain in the ass for all involved. Luckily there are still some that have never been posted that I go to, but for heaven's sake, stop posting them!

This is like when I found a really cool set of offbrand socks to sell. Suddenly about ten emails saying 'where did you buy those what is the brand?' No. The tags are visible; if you want them, you can spend two hours tramping around random back-alley shops to find them, or you can buy the ones I'm selling, because they're not sold online other than my sale. Oh, you're far far away? Then you're not going to get a cheaper deal anyway. Buy them.

Grrr. So yeah, it sounds grabby, but this is an exclusive fashion. Prices go up when new sources are found because they know they can price gouge the Western market. And the domestic market in Japan is never going to cater to the west unless it can do that.

>> No.6621430

>>6620860
Yen. I had thought its implied I would be talking bout yen with auctions.

>> No.6621445

>>6620852

So what happened with Maiko? Did she get away with all that money? I haven't heard a peep about it

>> No.6621452

>>6621217

That sounds like loli loli paradise sales tactics

>> No.6621457

>>6621445
Pretty much. I wish people hadn't just forgotten about her already, but it seems that way.

>> No.6621460

>>6621452
The thing that rubs me the wrong way about her is she goes out of her way to edit out things like shop watermarks from pictures, and will re0edit pictures together so that a reverse image search brings up nothing

It's like, god, we all know you re-sell taobao, you don't have to go to such lengths to hide it

>> No.6621468

>>6621457
Well shit

Bitch needs to be in jail as far as I'm concerned, she committed a pretty serious fraud

Is she still active on LJ?

>> No.6621476

>>6621445
i know at least a few people managed to get their money back safe and sound, but i'm not sure how many.

>> No.6621512

>>6619762
I got a new SS that demands that I don't tell about her service. She only wants a few customers and will only do a few releases.

>> No.6621513

>>6621468
CA seems to be pretty tolerant of scammers, faerydragonet who scammed a ton of people on Taobao group orders is still around going to meets and posting on the FB community all the time

>> No.6621577

>>6621445
Pretty much. Mods took the sticky off the post, haven't bothered to post updates or ask for updates from people. Dunno about on Facebook, though.

I still can't with wonderfinch telling people she had a "credible source" that it was all just a mistake and her "credible source" was asking maikodolly herself.

>> No.6621578

>>6621513
Man for the longest time I kept telling everyone not to join in on Taobao GO's, especially not from FD. And then that happened =/

>>6621577
Oh god that irked me so bad. Honestly the mods really aren't equipped to deal with large scale scammers like maiko, they had no idea what they were doing

>> No.6621621

>>6620078

I'm sorry but who bids on items with no proof pictures? That's just really dumb (although I think they should make it compulsory to have a picture)

>> No.6622118

>>6621513
how/when was this? i'm fairly new to the CA comm and i thought she was very popular. she was hosting the marimo valentine meetup this weekend and seemed to have lots of friends?

>> No.6622125

>>6622118
This was all fairly recent, right around the holidays, late November/December

Just do a search for maiko in the archives and you'll see all the threads

It's sickening that people are just ignoring it now

>> No.6622128

>>6622118
This is her feedback; check the last two: http://eglfeedback.livejournal.com25314.html

Here's some info on the GOs:
http://egl-comm-sales.livejournal.m/18828569.html

>> No.6622129

>>6621513
>>6622118

I think it was a year ago? I don't know, I do know there are people who still haven't gotten their items or money back and I personally avoid her because she does the backhanded awkward comment thing. And she pulls the "back in my dayyyyy" line from what I remember.

>> No.6622131

>>6622125
Derp, I take it back, for some reason I thought you were talking about maiko

don't mind me

>> No.6622132

>>6622129
It's true she's been in lolita for a while but she always looks horrible. She also dresses her daughter up in lolita (who looks like she might be in her older teens at least) and does that badly as well.

>> No.6622432

http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jpp/auction/r99115902

I think some of you is looking for this MM morgane OP.

http://www.mbok.jp/item/item_3941727.html?_RC_SRC=PI,1

MM perfume bottle jsk

>> No.6622434

http://www.mbok.jp/item/item_3934402.html?_RC_SRC=PI,1

This seller has been relisting the same JSK for around 3 times eventhough the previous action ends with a winning bid. Geez sounds so shady :/

>> No.6622449

>>6617341
Just lost a damn auction this morning... congrats to whoever won that Magical Moon necklace in lavxblack I HATE YOU :c

>> No.6622716

>>6617341
what dress OP?

>> No.6622937

Since we're talking about shopping services... I would not recommend Yunni Sweet Like Candy on FB. She runs a shopping service for Tokyo but she doesn't even live in Tokyo. She lives 3 hours away by train, which explains her high transportation fees.

Not only that she shipped my LP and my friend's LP in nothing but the bag it came in! Literally just slapped a shipping label on it. No box, plastic bag, or anything protecting the items! Mine came damaged and I had to send a complaint to her. Terribly unprofessional service. Did any one here use her before?

>> No.6623010

>>6619218
I've actually had a really bad experience with Japonica recently :/ At the time I couldn't access their site properly, cause I was on a mobile (PS Vita), and so I asked if they did SAL shipping. They said they did, then later said they didn't... AFTER they sent the invoice for EMS. So I asked if they could do Air mail and just mark it down. At first they said they could do that, then sent another email saying I HAVE to go with EMS because they changed their mind, and that they didn't have time to answer my questions, and that they wouldn't reply to any of my emails until I paid for the shipping... Wow, wtf. I'm never using them again.

>> No.6623021

>>6623010
They don't offer SAL shipping anymore. If your item was over 6000 yen you have to use EMS shipping because it has insurance. http://japonicamarket.com/shippingptions.htm

>> No.6623259

Did anyone find out who vchan is yet, because really. At first she wouldn't shut up on here, and now she suddenly stopped posting and now won't stop shitting up the secrets.

>> No.6623276

>>6622937
I did, to get a necklace. It was nicely packaged and got to me fine. Sorry to hear about your LP experience, though.

>> No.6623281

>>6623259
Please don't shit up the thread with this drama...

>> No.6623296

>>6622937
I heard she charges the same fee, no matter how many people she is going to shop for, then stays at home and orders everything online.

>> No.6623321

>>6623021
I just felt like it was shitty service because they told me I could ship with it (I couldn't view the page at the time, so I just asked them outright). Then told me I couldn't, then told me I could ship via Air, then after I agreed to sending it via Air, told me they changed their minds again. And refusing to communicate with me? That's BS. I had genuine questions, and was polite throughout the process, since I just wanted to sort everything out, but they flat out told me they didn't have time for my problems and that I had to pay a huge amount in order for them to even answer my questions... but considering the nature of my questions, they couldn't be answered after the item was shipped out, smh. Whatever, they have lost my business, which is unfortunate, since I've had good experiences with them in the past. But I do NOT want to go through the stress of that again.

>> No.6623323

>>6617341
If it's SC navy you're looking for... someone is selling it on e_c_s right now. Close to 700$ shipped though but i'm sure your anus was prepared

>> No.6623347

>>6623010
Japonica has failed me too. They lost several auctions of mine. A few were max bid, but others I sent re-bids but were ignored. Last straw was they forgot to bid on my dream dress. They emailed me an apology.

"My English is not good.
I am sorry to have troubled you very much.
Now, we are overworking for rush of
orders.
So I was not able to care about your
request.
I hope for your understanding.

I'm working 365 days. I don't have a day off
for five years. thanks
yoshiyuki."

Yeah.... never again.

>> No.6623353

Maybe japonica lowered their rates because they were losing customers?

>> No.6623362

>>6623347
Also, I got a little suspicious, does Japonica have an alternate bidding name? Cause it seems like whenever I order with them, always a day before the auction ends, someone bids near my max bid, then Japonica bids my max bid...? Coincidence, or tomfoolery? I notice on larger orders, it's usually the more expensive items, such as actual dresses, etc.

>> No.6623379
File: 483 KB, 320x240, lightning1.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ive told this story before but here I go again.
>Set up payment plan for dream dress
>Actually pay for it, one more payment to go.
>About 170$ put into it.
>awww yis
>A wild hospitalization appears!
>Away for ten days.
>Alert seller as soon as I come home
>She doesnt beleive me
>Send her a picture of my IV with blood seeping out of it and selfie in hospital bed, took it exclusively for her.
>Her reasoning? "I dont think a girl in lolita would try and kill themselves."
>Takes my money, doesnt send dress. No refund.

Fuck that french fuck so fucking hard I hope she dies.

>> No.6623387

>>6623379
I tried to tell her I didnt have the money to pay for it at the moment after paying for some medication and bills. She would have to wait an additional 3 days for my mother to get paid and help me out with the transaction, and it would be over and paid for.
Greedy bitch really wanted 45 fucking dollars that bad.

>> No.6623401

>>6623362
They have 2. mecha and helloworld
The stars might be the wrong colors.

Celga is naomi_i and kaka_yumi and probably others.

>> No.6623431

>>6622937

Isn't that the insane girl who uses a fake accent and has 60 names?

To be on-topic, I've been wondering lately what happens when, for example, two of us contact Japonica for the same dress. Do they have two accounts??

>> No.6623457

>>6623431
>>6623401

>> No.6623484

>>6623379
you did a payment plan for $215 wtf

>> No.6623489

Sorry to hear that man, but usually when people want to get out of paying for stuff they always say they are sick, so no wonder she didn't believe you.

>> No.6623494

>>6623379

Can I have a name.
Because that is super disgusting.

>> No.6623511

>>6623431
I don't know if her accent is fake, she's from the UK and moved all over. She does use lots of names. Her fb name "Mi-chan" is what she goes by. And "Yunni" I too I guess. Her real name is common English name.

>> No.6623525

>>6623431
I would assume Japonica would just take the person with the higher max bid and tell the other that someone else using their service has put a bid higher than theirs. But I really don't know, haven't run across it before.

>> No.6623651
File: 188 KB, 500x421, tumblr_m9i96tsoop1r0obwn.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6623494
Sorry but no. I gave her LJ last time I told this story and she got a pretty severe backlash from it. People have refused to buy or sell anything from her ever again and shes p bummed over it.
Im not sure why, but I feel sorry for her. Just...be weary of older french sellers.

>>6623484
Yes because I didnt have a job and was 15 at the time.

>>6623489
I offered to give this retard signed official documents of my hospitalization, and DID give her multiple pictures of my IV's hospital tags (with date and unblurred name) and me in a hospital bed even some with those hospital food tray things. I even had non private angsty little faggot posts on my LJ about my current situation, and my planned impending death. Her sole reason for refusing to continue the transaction and frankly stealing from me and taking advantage of someone much younger than her is that she doesnt think lolis get sad. No excuse. She is simply greedy and ignorant.

>> No.6623676

>>6623651
What were her terms? No refunds if you back out? If so, you're SOL.

>> No.6623683

>>6623651
There's absolutely no reason to feel sorry about her losing business; that's the point of us asking. No one wants to buy from someone that will take advantage of them.

>> No.6623689

for personal shopping services, do you have to send payments as?

>> No.6623690

>>6623651
how were you paying for it? you didn't try to seek chargebacks to get your money back?

>> No.6623694

>>6623676
She didnt give me any actually. I read her feedback page and it said she'd given someone a refund when they backed out, so with my own stupidity i kinda thought she was lenient. Like I said I was very young at the time. But it wasnt my first purchase. It was my first pay-by- weekly plan though, and I told her that. Im going to just go with her being a greedy fuck and seeing an opportunity to take advantage of someone younger than them.

>> No.6623699

>>6623690
Paypal. My sister helped me make the account, and I didnt know i could do that.
About a year after the incident I posted this story here and you guys were the ones who told me to leave her negative feedback and seek legal advice from PayPal.

>> No.6623706

>>6623379
Wow, you tried to make yourself look better this time around.

If you had a payment plan you wanted to finish, maybe you shouldn't have tried to commit suicide. Also you didn't mention some of these "proofs" last time. If you had your phone on you, you could have paid the last payment. It sounds like you did a "suicide" attempt to try for more time to pay.

>> No.6623709

>>6623706
Suspect you are that gross human being that jacked her money.
And I didn't see anything about her ~*~commiting suicide~*~, so I'd honestly like to know if she did and it wasn't just a normal sudden hospitalization. I've had those before and they blow.
ps: Phones can have cameras and not have internet.

>> No.6623712

>>6623709
this story has been posted before and yes, it was a suicide attempt (confirmed by the buyer) that got her into the hospital.

>> No.6623716
File: 238 KB, 500x750, urlydid.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6623706
My parents tried to help me get into lolita because they thought it would make me feel better. Actually I did. I posted screenshots of her refusing to accept my pictures, saying that a real 'suicider' would never tell anyone if they tried and wouldnt take pictures (taken with an old cellphone lacking internet capabilities) etc. I even tried to get a nurse to let me use her android phone to alert the girl. My sister even called the number she provided to try and tell her our situation. She refused to answer. For now, I just dont do business with eurotards. Im full on prejudice mode with purchases.

>It sounds like you did a "suicide" attempt to try for more time to pay.
pic related

>> No.6623720

>>6623689
oops

for personal shopping services, do you have to send payments as gift

>> No.6623723

>>6623720
No. Gift payments dont have taxes I think. So sending as a gift can shave off up to i think 6$ US. Fallbacks are you cant make legal claims if they dont send you your shit.

>> No.6623726

I bought a Jane Marple dream dress for a steal from Alice Fururun. I had it for about two years. Then, while moving, it just disappeared. I pined over it for ages, stalked the auction sites, etc. It never showed up. I'd just about given up hope on finding a replacement, when someone posted theirs on the comm sales for $400+. I justified the price because I'd never seen the dress come up for auction or sale in my entire time in the fashion (except, of course, the time I bought my original dress).

Of course, not two weeks later, someone put one up on Y!J auctions, with the final price being something like 10,000 yen. SO UPSET.

>> No.6623734

>>6623694
Goddamn. You should give her name and not give any fucks about her being a massive cunt.

>> No.6623735

>>6623726
What dress?

>> No.6623737

Seriously, most of the shit stirring and 'vendettaing' has all been by Rosaire herself. Before this she was an unknown ss who only dealt with American customers (she won't mark down the value), living in Japan with no friends. No one else cares!!

also, why don't you ask her why she changed her LJ and SS name 3 times? Bit dodgy

>> No.6623746

>>6623737
What's her old names? I don't have a beef with her, just wondering if she is who I think she is. People need to get over vendetta-chan, whoever they are.

>> No.6623751

>>6623716
please give us her name

>> No.6623750

>>6623746
karasu and lacetreasures

>> No.6623752

>>6623737
OMG YOU MUST BE VCHAN
ARE YOU ONE OF 3L? TOKYO LOLITA? ANOTHER SS?
I BETTER FLIP THE FUCK OUT OVER THIS CONSPIRACY

>> No.6623753

>>6623750
I see, thanks.

>> No.6623756

>>6623752
accurate depiction of this drama

>> No.6623769

>>6623737
>>6623746
http://archive.rebeccablacktech.cocgl/thread/S6511337#p6539291

>> No.6623777

>>6623769
lisas getting upset lol

>> No.6623782

>>6623769
How does it feel to know that everyone hates you? The Tokyo loli's, the jrock fan's, and even comms in America. Must make you sad huh? Like you want to end it all, right?

>> No.6623787

Aaand there goes the thread.

>> No.6623799

goodbye thread I am gone

>shitstorm in 3...2...1...

>> No.6623807
File: 14 KB, 644x147, veryboredindeed.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6623751
Eh. Reading over the messages I think that if she had an ounce of compassion, she would have waited a few more days.

>> No.6623826

>>6623807
Thank you for sharing her name, I will never buy nor sell to this bitch.

>> No.6623836

>>6623431
Japonica puts in your max bid, then using their other account, puts in the other person's max bid (higher than yours). Then tells you that you have been outbid. Happened to me a few times.

>> No.6623852

>>6623807
Why the heck hasn't her negative been added?

You should contact the mods about it

>> No.6623877

>>6623836
Not cool japonica... not cool.

>> No.6623932

>>6623716
So your parents try to get you in to lolita to make you feel better but don't help pay for anything?

>>6623852
Why hasn't then buyer been banned? I don't want to accept a payment plan just to have some person claim they tried to commit suicide and want to send me bloody pictures. I've known teenagers like this, they're liars and suicide is just a game to them because of modern medicine.

>> No.6623939

>>6623932

Hi, bored_jessie

>> No.6623953
File: 1.35 MB, 172x200, 1349021000940.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6623932
hey jess.

>> No.6623958

>>6623939
>>6623953
Nope, just someone who doesn't like shitty buyers.

>> No.6624027

>>6623958
I think the seller was using it as an excuse to keep the money, I think the buyer was still willing to pay the leftover money. A few days late wouldn't have hurt.

>> No.6624121

>>6623737
>>6623752
>>6623777
>>6623782
Samefagging. Again.

Rosaire changed her account once. She didn't have negative feedback under karasu. All her laceatreasures feedback is her rosaire feedback because she she just changed the name, not the account. The worst feedback she has is from karasu in 2011: "Shipping: 4/5. The only minus was a little shipping delay since she shipped later than she told me at first but compensated it in form of a little gift. All in all a very nice seller, I'd always recomment her and buy again :) " and "Shipping 4/5. Due to things coming up, she wasn't able to ship my items as quickly as she expected but she always kept good communication and let me know. The items arrived very well packaged and in excellent condition. Would gladly do business with her again!"

I know that eats you up inside vendetta chan, but it's the cold hard truth.

>> No.6624160

>>6623735
I don't know the name, but it's a sort of goldish-brown color, and has a print of various British queens all over it. I'm so excited to own it again, regardless of how much I payed.

>> No.6624515

>>6623737
She marked down the value for my package

>> No.6624521

>>6624121
Oh, roseaire was KARASU? That actually explains a lot. Karasu was known for being the type of really shitty ss who sold shitloads of items on the sales comm with the complaint header "the commissioner didn't pay so I am selling this". Lots of people were upset about her basically dropping out of contact after the initial deposit/payment and several of the sales posts had outright callouts with people saying "hey why didn't you contact me, I want my item".

Yes, she doesn't have any negative feedback under karasu because back then people didn't have a hair trigger on leaving people negative feedback and also because to the outside it sounds like the buyers are flaky and she's just trying to make do.

I was really initially confused about all the random vendetta, but now I really am not fucking surprised about all the vendetta now.

>> No.6624525

>>6624521
Links

>> No.6624531

>>6624515
Yeah, someone posted a review recently, and someone commented that when she had used Rosaire she'd refused to mark down the package and was surprised that the original reviewer's package had been marked down. Rosaire commented back that she'd changed her policy because so many people had asked for it.

>> No.6624533

>>6624525
Well that's the entire point of changing usernames, isn't it? So that you can kill the ?=username query on livejournal. But I remember seeing attn seller posts, so I am going through the backlog now.

>> No.6624541

>>6624533
Waiting for that proof. Deleting a lj won't delete the attn seller posts.

>> No.6624544

>>6624533
Except she didn't change her name from karasu to lacetreasures, so the links will still be valid if they exist.

>> No.6624545

>>6624533
are you an idiot? that's not how it works

>> No.6624547

>>6624541
http://www.livejournal.com/search/ournal=egl_comm_sales&q=karasu

So many attn seller posts!!!

>> No.6624548

>>6624521
More and more it sounds like you're lingozero, pissed because you accepted a refund and rosaire sold the ring you wanted.

>> No.6624550

>>6624541
especially since they'd be made by people who aren't karasu

>> No.6624553

>>6624548
I've never had a single transaction with karasu/lacetreasures/rosaire, and I'm surprised at the collective /cgl/ amnesia over karasu when she was talked over just even last year about how many flaky customers she must have to make so many sales posts.

>>6624545
http://www.livejournal.com/supportaq/215.html
Actually, that is exactly how it works.

>> No.6624555

>>6624553
no, it isn't. see >>6624550

>> No.6624554

>>6624553
She didn't change her username. Karasu still exists as a separate account.

Like the other anon, still waiting for your proof.

>> No.6624558

>>6624553
She buys and scalps Closet Child shit, moron.

>> No.6624563

>>6624554
No it doesn't, she purged it:
http://karasu-ss.livejournal.com/

Also, she deleted all her old sales related posts:
http://egl.livejournal.com/1711477html?thread=382282904#t382282904
http://egl-comm-sales.livejournal.m/11634830.html

>> No.6624568

>>6624563
So? When you delete your journal you have the option to delete all posts and comments. If she was being stalked and harassed as she claimed I don't blame her.

I don't see anyone complaining in the links you posted.

>> No.6624567

>>6624558
I don't care what she does with scalping closet child items, the only thing I give a fuck is remembering she used to always title her sales posts with "buyer dropped out of contact". and the people asking about contacting karasu.

>> No.6624569

>>6624567
Then provide proof, dumbfuck. If there were such posts then they'd come up with a google search.

>> No.6624570

the person accusing is just dancing around the fact that there are no attn: karasu posts to be found.

>> No.6624571

>>6624567
http://www.google.co.jp/search?q=an+seller+karasu+egl

>> No.6624572

>>6624571
Funny how the first thing that pops up isa positive review.

>> No.6624577

>>6624568
Her "shopping service" journal was the one that's stalked and harrassed while her personal journals are alive and well? You're stretching it by a lot.
>>6624570
So? Most attn:seller posts irrespective of username are nowhere to be found either, some are just replaced with words like "resolved!"

>> No.6624579

>>6624577
karasu was her personal lj. Where are her other personal journals that are active on lj?

You're just bullshitting now, it's so painfully obvious.

>> No.6624580

>>6624577
But if it has been resolved, then what is the problem?

Also, try searching with
karasu site:http://egl-comm-sales.livejoual.com/ on google to show all instances with her name, and nothing negative comes up. Same goes if you try the egl comm.

>> No.6624584

But there were bad incidents I remember but can't prove! Who cares in they were resolved! She's threatening then so they keep it all covered up! lolol

>> No.6624590

>>6624569
How would deleted posts from a purged journal come up on a google search?

You know what, if the name karasu gets thrown around a bit I'm sure the people who karasu sold off their commissioned items for "dropping out of contact" will come forward because there were a lot of them last year. Maybe she was just making it up to resell closet child shit, maybe she does have a lot of flaky customers. I don't have a dog in this fight, I am just saying why there might be so many random people starting up shit about her without actually saying anything since what happened is a non-transaction that can't be backed up.

>> No.6624591

>>6624579
She has two according to you guys: karasu and roseaire which apparently used to be lacetreasures. karasu-ss was the deleted and purged on that dealt with her sales.

>> No.6624595

>>6624584
If you hypothetically commissioned karasu and then later saw her posting on comm sales selling the stuff you commissioned and paid a deposit for with "buyer dropped out of contact", even if you resolved it by buying off her sales page I'm sure you'd be annoyed.

>> No.6624599

>>6623401
Are you fucking kidding me?! kaka_yumi is Celga?! No wonder. I thought she was just some superlolita who kept bidding on everything. Knew about naomi though. Damn.

>> No.6624609

>>6624595
Proof. PayPal and conversation caps. Why is it so hard?

>> No.6624614

>>6624590
Seeing as rosaire (formerly lacetreasures) journal was made in September 2011, after karasu was deleted, I doubt you'll find many people complaining about transactions with karasu that took place in 2012 lmfao get your fucking story straight

>> No.6624697

Lol roseaire drama again. This shit is sooooo old. No one gives a flying fuck.

>> No.6624701

>>6624697
you bumped it so you obviously do

>> No.6624712

>>6624701
Fuuuuu. You and your logic.

>> No.6624713
File: 34 KB, 386x389, vandetta.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6624726

I must say that duck is the creepiest thing ever.

>> No.6624728

Can we go back to hating japonica? It's too hard to find a good reliable japan ss. I used to think japonica was one of those rarities but let's face it, another one bites the dust.

>> No.6624731

>>6624728
I use Rosaire. Reliable, friendly. No problems.

>> No.6624732

>>6623651
That is super disgusting. I am sorry that it happened to you

>> No.6624808

For SS I use FromJapan because I dealing with people. The automated system for Y!Japan is pretty useful and I've bought from other sites before using them as well, but I'm nervous to use their service for Mbok. I don't think their hours are listed anywhere and I don't know if they'll keep bidding for you if you're outbid but haven't reached your max bid yet- or do they just bid using your max? Can someone tell me how it works?

>> No.6624820

>>6624808
they just bid using your max. bid (mbok)

>> No.6624833

>>6624820
Oh, I see, thanks. That doesn't seem too convenient, so would personal SS's be the way to go?

>> No.6624847

ITT: People are still desperate to lick rosaire's taint at any fucking cost.

>> No.6624970

>>6624820
no they don't, they will start with increasing the current bid price and if your max bid was higher than that and someone outbids you, then they use your max bid.

>> No.6625090

>>6624590
Except if there were attn seller posts, those would still be there. Her account, karasu ss or karasu, would not have been the one to make attn seller posts. If there were SO many people going "omg! she's selling my items!!" then why can't you provide a single, solitary link of this occurring?

>>6624847
>itt: you couldn't prove she's done anything wrong so you're back to dumbass insults

>> No.6625099

>>6625090
Nope, not even remotely related to the drama, you're just shitting the thread up with it again. If you drop it, that troll will stop. Don't you people ever learn?

>> No.6625101

>>6625099
Isn't it funny how all the people claiming rosaire was fucking people over, and "you're licking her taint!!" are the only ones currently using sage?

>Nope, not even remotely related to the drama

Did you mean to out yourself as the idiot claiming there were people being fucked over by karasu last year when she wasn't even using that account last year?

>> No.6625104

>>6625101
You're really reaching.

My point is that every fucking time the troll shows up, you completely shit up the threads with desperate whiteknighting and totally derail it. No, I don't think rosaire is guilty of anything, I think you guys need to fucking stop feeding the troll, though.

Sage AGAIN for stupid shitty drama no one wants to read anymore. Let it fucking die.

>> No.6625113

>>6625104
>desperate whiteknighting

This is where you reveal yourself. Asking for proof of accusations is not whiteknighting. You guys accuse her of BS and, when you can't prove anything, go "LET IT GO! NO ONE CARES!"

>> No.6625116

>>6625113
No, it's fucking whiteknighting when you absolutely have to respond to every goddamn post the troll makes because you just can't get it through your head that the more you reply, the happier the troll is.

God forbid someone have an opinion even slightly different from yours though, right? Fuck off.

>> No.6625147

>>6625116
>God forbid someone have an opinion even slightly different from yours though, right? Fuck off.

Except "She was selling people's items and there were attn seller posts made and she deleted her account to hide it!" is not an opinion and replying to that is not whiteknighting. Keep revealing yourself, though, it's entertaining. I guess you realized you fucked up when you said people were posting about karasu last year, huh?

>> No.6625153

>>6625147
Missing the point, again.

I'm just going to hide this thread now since any actual on-topic talk of SS has gone out the window completely. Have fun with your crazy conspiracy theories, anon.

>> No.6625176

>>6625153
>I'm just going to hide this thread now since any actual on-topic talk of SS has gone out the window completely.

It wouldn't have gone off topic if you didn't come in claiming she had been selling people's items, but go ahead with your martyr complex.

>> No.6625334

>>6624970
Okay, so they're keep bidding for you?

>> No.6625360

>>6625334
mbok bids up automatically...

I don't know why so many people think that it's manual like comm auctions.

>> No.6625384

>>6625334
It's like ebay. Item is 100 yen. You're first bid and put in 2000yen as your max. Someone else bids 200yen, so the bid goes up to 300yen with your name attached. Someone else bids 700yen, so the bid goes up again to 800yen in your name. This continues until someone bids higher than your maximum.

>> No.6625388

Rosaires communication sucks. So slow. I mailed her several hours ago, at least 6 or so, about bidding on a dream dress of mine that was ending in an hour. Stupid cow never replied.

>> No.6625400

>>6625388

That's because you mailed her when it was like, one AM in Japan. She was probably asleep. It's only seven or eight in the morning there right now.

Don't be a cunt to her, she can't help time zone differences.

>> No.6625460

>>6625400
It was during jpn day hours. No excuse.

>> No.6625468

>>6625388
why do you even wait until the very last minute to ask? Always ask 12 hours in advance. You're just stupid.

>> No.6625480

>>6625460

You said you mailed her like six hours ago. Which would be about one AM in Tokyo. Also, it's sort of your fault for not being better prepared. Leaving things until the last minute is always a bad idea. If you're mailing after about eight or nine at night, I'd say you're setting yourself up to miss out.

>> No.6625496

>>6625388
I don't like people that whine about missing out on items and blame it on other people when they haven't put in the time well in advance. Everyone has commitments and priorities.

With the better exchange rate with the yen, of course there's going to be more demands and that means it'll take longer to get to requests. Pay attention and prepare your auctions FAR in advance so you don't miss out on the things you want. This goes for all shopping services, even known agent ones.

sage because 10/10 troll for getting me riled up.

>> No.6625539

>>6625388
If you really did mail her several hours ago about bidding on a dream dress of yours, then you just insured that she won't ever take your commissions. But, as it's more like you're vendetta anon making shit up like you did early this month or sometime last month, you're full of shit.

>> No.6625772

I've always had good luck with From Japan but then again I always spring for the safe/insured shipping domestic and international...

>> No.6625838

Anyone see that scathing review of Yunni on egl? Dayum. Why are you whining about Rosaire now? Go read that shit.

>> No.6625887

>>6625772
Have you used FromJapan for auctions? When do you think is the best time to send in a request for mbok?

>> No.6625899

>>6625388
I don't get why vchan keeps making up blatant lies like this that Lisa can easily refute. Like the last thread you made about her listing a specific amount you paypaled her for 4 auctions... when she can easily show evidence that she never received such a request, just like in this incident. Obviously if it were real, you'd be able to show proof (like if you wanted to say 'oh she just deleted the messages!') of your own inbox sending her messages. You're SO bad at this.

>> No.6625905

>>6625887
Different anon, but I don't use them for mbok. Every time I've tried to, they refund my payment without notification and the bid disappears from my lists. I sent an email through their contact form and got no response, so I still have no idea what happened.

>> No.6625939

>>6625838
Link?

>> No.6625960

>>6625905
Ew, really?

I've used Celga and Japonica in the past; they started off great and then slowly got worse and worse. Trying to find a different site to use now

>Why not use rosaire/chibi_tenshi/yunni/etc.
I had a bad experience with m_miu ripping me off, so I don't want to bother with it anymore. It gets way too personal and theres a ton of lolitas wanting priority. The fees are also too high for me

>> No.6625970

>>6625939
It's right on the top of egl posts.

>> No.6626003

>>6625887
I haven't used them for mbok, unfortunately, only Yahoo Japan auctions. With YJA, at least, it's all automatic bidding and as long as you have a deposit you can bid on stuff that's ending even as soon as a few minutes

I think mbok may have different rules than Yahoo Japan Auctions so idk, maybe they don't use that service? I'm not sure, sorry!

>> No.6626027

>>6625838
I was reading it and someone deleted their post about their negative experience with her (went from 14 to 13 comments)

>> No.6626087

>>6625905

Did you put the auction URL in the "Place Bid (Auction)" form instead of the "Place an order (Shopping)" form? I've bought dozens of items from mBok from them and never had an issue like that, how strange.

>> No.6626092

So have people had trouble with Noppin? I love them and use them often, professional, simple and straight forward. Went on to use them after Mai started failing.

>> No.6626119

>>6625905
That happens when the seller cancels their bid. It's only happened to me once though, how many times have you tried?

>> No.6626125

>>6626092
I use Noppin for Y!japan and random store purchases... their fees are a bit steep compared to a single person SS, and they don't do mbok... but everything else I like!

>> No.6626149

Yunni takes the same amount of transportation fee from everyone and goes on one day. Or she just takes the fee and buys online. What the fuck.

>> No.6626166

>>6626149
I think I've seen posts from people who know in in the comm about how she spends the money she gets on personal items and struggles to actually purchase the items she was paid to buy because of it.

>> No.6626222

>>6626166
I think SHE needs a gtfo post.

>> No.6626239

>>6626166
she's a notorious liar and known for being bad with money

>> No.6626254

>>6626087
I've tried it both ways, both ways it was cancelled. Putting it through the "shopping" cart is the only way I get it to work, though. Putting it through the bid option gave me an error for some reason.

>>6626119
I figured that for the first time I used it, but this has happened on three items now. Is it possible that all three were bid cancellations?

>> No.6626260

>>6626254
... that was confusing. What I meant is that I've TRIED it both ways, but it only goes through under the shopping option. The auction option gives me an error. Could this be a browser or account issue?

>> No.6626437

So people are out for Rosaire's head when all she did was lie about drinking a beer while Yunni is actually scamming people. Nice.

>> No.6626442

>>6626437
Maybe the fucking V-chan was Yunni, Iunno.

>> No.6626458

>>6626437
To be fair, the only people out for rosaire are fucked up vendetta-chan(s?) and three bitches. Sane people aren't out for rosaire.

>> No.6626474

I'm secretly glad Yunni's getting toasted, she's a terrible SS.

Out of desperation I asked her if she could buy an urgent item for me, and she said she would and just never got back to me about anything. Never took a deposit, never got a confirmation she would actually go.

Weeks later she told me it was out of stock.
No shit, sherlock. Even if it was still there, how would you get it for me without a deposit?

Maybe I'm overreacting, but she was very unprofessional and it was just infuriating me more that I could see her posting and being active on FB when I sent several messages.

>> No.6626497

>>6626474
It seems like a lot of people are having issues with her. If you read her activity box on her FB page, a lot of people are asking whether or not she's gotten their messages and if their items have shipped etc.

I'm sad someone deleted their negative experience with her on that egl post. More voices need to be heard if they also got shit service from her!

>> No.6626697

Bumping

>> No.6626699

>>6626458
Implying Yunni is sane

>> No.6626707

>>6626442
No motive. They don't even use the same AP stores.

>> No.6626718

>>6626707
They both do, or used to do, closet child ss. even if they don't use the same AP store that doesn't mean they aren't competing for the same customers.
Doesn't Yunni just shop online anyway?
I'm surprised no one ever thought it might be a competing ss that is vendetta chan, they'd have the most to gain from ruining Rosaire's rep. Didn't Rosaire get some ss's banned for taking pictures at closet child?

>> No.6626742

>>6623323
I missed out on it again... the seller took a payment pan over me offering to pay full price.

Starting to feel like I'll never acquire this dress. Thank you though!

>> No.6626743

>>6626718
Only m-miu if the rumors are true.

>> No.6626745

she's responding to comments now. Why does she type like that? Isn't she supposed to be from the UK

>> No.6626746

6000 yen round trip... If you take the bullet train and not local trains.

>> No.6626752
File: 70 KB, 507x542, Screen shot 2013-02-14.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

this had been going on for a while. look at all the people who came forward with horror stories
she had no intention of changing anything until she got outed

>> No.6626751

>>6626743
Rumors are true. I've spoken to m-miu about it before. Lisa even sent her a bitchy-ass msg about how you're not suppose to take pics in CC nor post them onto e_c_s. The latter is true. But pics at CC? M-miu always asked for permission. She is 1000x better than any of these fuckup ss here. Use her, pay a little more, but you'll actually get your shit mailed to you.

>> No.6626754

>>6626751
why would closet child ban her if she had asked permission to take photos?

>> No.6626755

>>6626754
Why would closet child allow her to take photos if they have giant signs in English that say No Photographs?

>> No.6626756

>>6626751
Lisa doesn't have any negative feedback about not sending items out...?

>> No.6626757

>>6626754
No, e_c_s banned her for posting pics without physically owning anything.

>> No.6626758

>>6626755
That's what I'm saying, why would closet child give her permission to photograph if it's against their policy, and why would they give her permission only to ban her later on? that doesn't make any sense

>> No.6626759

>>6626751
hi lingozero, you sound severely asspained. How long is your nose now...?

>> No.6626761

>>6626752
Moving to Tokyo? Will she commute 3 hours 6000 yen round trip to work every day now?

>> No.6626762

>>6626752
Yeah. continue her scamming from there

>> No.6626763

>>6626761
Isn't she a hostess?

>> No.6626764

>>6626763
have you seen her?

>> No.6626766

>>6626763
She's an English teacher if you can believe it

>> No.6626768

>>6626764
No... do I want to?

>> No.6626769

>>6626763
The funniest thing read on 4chan today!

>> No.6626770

>>6626751
Taking a look at Lisa's facebook group she is shipping and posts notices about it.

You're full of shit. If you're going to try and make shit up at least be a little smarter about it, retard.

>> No.6626771

And we've got a Yunni white knight on the egl post!

>> No.6626772

>>6626768
Youtube /user/Yunnnni

>> No.6626773

>>6626763
hostess? We not talking twinkies are we? Cuz ya knoe. yunni has eaten them all

>> No.6626774

omg isn't she the one that wrote that lolita novel

>> No.6626775

>>6626773
So who is fatter, Yunni or Lisa?

>> No.6626778

>>6626751
Stfu vchan. M-miu is a total ripoff? Have you seen her fees? obviously not

>> No.6626779

>>6626775
Yunni, not gonna lie.

>> No.6626784

Ugh, srsly? Yunni is super sweet. she responds to all my messages and has sent me my items quick. Shes not perfect but who is?? Fuck off you bitches

>> No.6626787

>>6626784
lmfao I love when people like this come along. THERE IS PROOF.

>> No.6626789

>>6626784
If you're offering a service, it's expected to not rip people off, ship in a reasonable time, have good communication, and actually package goods so they aren't damaged. That isn't expecting perfection, it's the bare minimum service level that should be provided.
GTFO whiteknight

>> No.6626791

>>6626784
She's not perfect? Yeah like... not at all perfect... like... less than average... basically right above 'holy shit how does this person still own a business' Look at the fucking comments you moron, all the proof is fucking there.

>SHE ALWAYS ANSWERS MY MESSAGES!

i find that really fucking hard to believe after all these people have surfaced with issues...

>> No.6626790

>>6626784
you misspelled liar

>> No.6626792

seems like most of the Tokyo ss are a hot mess

>> No.6626794

>>6626792
? No? Only this one?

>> No.6626795

>>6626790
I never spelt liar what are you even talking about? Its mean what you guys are saying about Yunni! Stop doing it She never did anything wrong!!!!

>> No.6626796

>>6626771
I think that's actually Yunni.

The last comment on the post in the small font starts out kind of defensive of her (I think this isn't a native english speaker, which is why it comes out weird sounding)... but then ends up negative as well with the same story about no communication.

>> No.6626797

>>6626795
The truth can be harsh

>> No.6626798

>>6626794
Only this one. Others were just some vendettachan trying to dig up dirt on rosaire who is a pretty good ss tbh

>> No.6626800

You forgot Lisa. She's terrible.

>> No.6626801

>>6626795
Lol are you a troll or are you just ignoring how she has terrible customer service for her own part time job? Like... are you just ignoring all the people on that review saying the same thing? Hello? HELLO. IS THERE ANYONE IN THERE.

>> No.6626804

>>6626800
hi m_miu

>> No.6626802

>>6626800
Wrong, move along vchan.

>> No.6626806

>>6626800
Octavekitten, you're a cunt. I bet you're wearing the hat that I got you. Dirty bitch

>> No.6626807

will guess that most whiteknights just plain havent followed the story. she makes it out like she's being victimised and bullied on the fb post. hopefully at least she takes the advice here and improves. a damaged rep is harder to fix than a clean slate.

>> No.6626808

I find it very shady that Lisa has so many people hating on her, making up fake reviews, and people with vendettas in general. Plus her having no friends and being kicked out of the Tokyo loli group. Suspicious.

>> No.6626809

>>6626804
Holy shite c-c-could it be m-miu ?

>> No.6626810

>>6626808
did she get kicked out? I find that hard to believe

>> No.6626811

Took her long enough. Yunni was fucking awful! Didn't you see her make up that story of being trampled on ap lucky packs? What a fucking joke. Burn the bitch

>> No.6626812

Wtf? And no getoff post on dis bitchy why?

>> No.6626814

>>6626810
Check the archive. She was screaming about her vagina in a quiet restaurant and offended everyone so much that they wanted her out. No one in the group can stand her.

>> No.6626815

>>6626795
Yunni is known for being a liar there have been threads about her on cgl before

>> No.6626821

someone post this to getoffegl, seriously

>> No.6626818

white knight comment bahleted

>> No.6626825

>>6626821
getoffegl is so dead it's rusty down tharrr

>> No.6626838

Now she is crying at her customers and friends to go to the post and defend her

>> No.6626841

>>6626838
very one sided story over on her fb

>> No.6626846

>>6626838
I wish people didn't go crying to FB the minute they got outed as not perfect in something.
Times like these when I really wish I didn't have the fucking thing, it's just wank this, cry that, defend x against y plox and drama

I see a lot of my friends doing shit like this via FB and now I just reply with "don't let haters ruin your day" and leave it at that. Only partially because I don't want to deal with the wank of not assisting everyone in their internet crusades.

Hopefully Yunni actually takes these reviews in her stride and realises what actually goes into running a SS

>> No.6626847

>>6626841
Can't see

>> No.6626850

>>6626847
see
>>6626752

>> No.6626877

Yunni made a sock account to defend her
http://egl.livejournal.com/1910750html?thread=431849133#t431849133

>> No.6626884

>>6626877
Mighty odd how the person posting has wonky English but the English on their website is fine.

>> No.6626894

>>6626877
>http://egl.livejournal.com/191075.html?thread=431849133#t431849133
account made today 1 journal entry 1 comment, links to a shopping service page that looks legit. comment on the egl post in horrible english with yunni style typing.
English on the shopping service/blog website is fine

>> No.6626898

>>6626877
even the icons are cropped the same between yunni and the sock, both not 100x100
notice that?

>> No.6626903

Yunni lying again
>whenever I order from Angelic Pretty, I always use Cash On Delivery and there is a charge for that, between 700-1300 yen usually
AP's COD charges from their shopping information page
under 10,000円 = 315円
10,000円 to 30,000円 = 420円
30,000円 to 100,000円 = 630円
100,000円 to 300,000円 = 1,050円
http://www.angelicpretty.com/shoppg/order/companyinfo.htm

>> No.6626908

>>6626903
and she's charging transport from out of tokyo
bullet train?

>> No.6626913

>>6626908
http://www.hyperdia.com/en/cgi/en/arch.html?dep_node=MAEBASHI&arv_ne=SHINJUKU(JR)&via_node01=&via_no02=&via_node03=&year=2013&month=0amp;day=14&hour=17&minute=50&search_te=0&search_way=&transtime=undefin&sort=0&max_route=5&ship=off&lmlit=null&search_target=route&facili=reserved&sum_target=7

>> No.6626930

>>6626903
LJ Mobile is not working for me, can someone please call her out on this blatant lie?

>> No.6626945

Some mbok auctions have free shipping if the seller specifies.

Some rakuten shops have free shipping over a certain amount.

All brands do free shipping over a certain amount.

Yunni is full of shit.

>> No.6626965

So one of Yunni's new admins is trying to place an order through me. Why isn't she using the SS she is working for? Should I be concerned?

>> No.6627054

>>6626945
She overcharges and is indeed full of shit, but for anyone unfamiliar... "Free shipping" in Japan is rarely free. There's still fees through Mbok, a bank transfer fee if it's not bank A to bank A for webshops and Y!A, and COD which is sometimes chosen if it's cheaper than the bank transfer fee.

However, it should rarely exceed 500yen.

>> No.6627136

>>6626877
>>6626894
should we point that out? account made today? wtf

>> No.6627188

>>6626965
I'd say don't accept that order. Let her use the SS she's working for.

>> No.6627419

CONFIRMED for sock account! Metosan IS Yunni

>> No.6627428

>>6627419
yep

http://egl.livejournal.com/1910750html?thread=431849133#t431849133

>> No.6627450

>>6627419
>>6627428

Yunni is such an idiot

>> No.6627612

>>6627428
http://egl.livejournal.com/1910750html?thread=431858349#t431858349

What is even going on here

>That because using her computer.

I visit her from Korea.

Met her from her her Yunni Youtube channel.

I get her Korean makeup, she let me stay her apartment for free.

I show her Wordpress, why she making new site, I give her idea.

Helping her with business.

We take many photo and video together, will be on her Youtube channel.

>> No.6627677

>>6627612
I'm sorry but that doesn't explain the poor english.

>> No.6627725

>>6627612
You've been called out
http://shikasarang.com/2013/02/14/am-shikasarang-com/

>> No.6627748

>>6627725
So Yunni confirmed for claiming to be a Korean seller living with her and doing business with her? Wat

If I wasn't already avoiding Yunni because her service is shit, I'd avoid it entirely now. Should a mod maybe be told about this? I'm pretty sure making a sock account to defend yourself is against the rules... somehow...

>> No.6627754

>>6627748
this is definitely grounds for a gtfo, what the ever loving fuck

>> No.6627759

>>6627754
This

>> No.6627775
File: 32 KB, 808x136, Screen shot 2013-02-14 at 3.56.58 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

She's still trying to cover it up. Even though Shika Sarang stated on her site " UPDATE: Also, I do NOT have any employees. No one works for Shika Sarang except myself!"

>> No.6627809

Where is fantine?? She should do this because her last one was A+

>> No.6627826

What would people want in the getoffegl? Any links or caps that would be necessary? Is there any proof of the IP addresses being the same that can be posted?

>> No.6627834

>>6627826
IP address is only visible to the mods/admins of egl and the one who posted the entry

>> No.6627836

>>6627826
Do you have a throwaway email?

>> No.6627874

>>6627836
oh I'm not making it, just trying to get links/all that together. If you're the OP of that review post, you could do the getoffegl and sane people wouldn't think less of you for it

>> No.6628066

>>6627874
I think a mod should handle the situation if needed. Maybe send the caps to one of them?

>> No.6628103

>>6628066
Isn't it against the rules to delete comments too?

>> No.6628111

>>6628103
Sure is.

>> No.6628121

Does anyone have caps of the posts that were deleted?

>> No.6628132

>>6627775
she deleted that last comment from her fb

>> No.6628147

I'm collecting evidence from various people and caps posted here and will write up a gtfo post and post it sometime later.

>> No.6628272

Now Yunni is saying: "That person made that post on my behalf without my permission or consent. He was way out of line and the post have been removed.
I have written to Shika Sarang about the matter and apologized and I also will be consulting a Mod about the matter. "

>> No.6628274

>>6628272
Oh what bullshit! Her Korean friend who is a website wiz and writes the same way she does just happened to pop in and lie about being an employee of a fashion blogger and has a fake makeup SS site.

>> No.6628285
File: 95 KB, 1029x613, Screen shot 2013-02-14 at 3.35.09 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6628147
please send the mods the collected evidence when you can

>> No.6628510

This girl has been posted in cgl before about how she is a pathological liar. she constantly lies about everything. Every time you ask her where she's from she gives you a different answer. Her accent is always changing because it's fake. Her ss fb has some new drama every week, she's always sick or her computer crashed or some bullshit to try to make you feel bad for her.
She's also the one that wrote that really bad lolita novel with all the grammar errors. When she got constructive criticism she blamed it on speaking British English

>> No.6628565

>>6626784
You are literally the only one whose messages she actually responds to, congratulations.

>> No.6628671

http://getoffegl.livejournal.com/5958.html

>> No.6628699

One of my big dreams are up on egl_comm_sales.

Times like this make me wish I wasn't a responsible person. I need the money for rent and food.
Maybe I could sell a kidney or something.

>> No.6629107

>>6628285
Seriously. This girl stole someone's name & photo in an attempt to lie about her business reputation. If that's not a grounds for at least a ban, if not a post warning people, then idk what is.

>> No.6629634

http://getoffegl.livejournal.com/5259.html

lunagoonie (or one of the people in the account) confirmed for retard

>> No.6629665

>>6629634
I would say they're trolling because C'MON, it's been all over /cgl/ and btb, but they do seem that stupid.

>> No.6630702

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jpp/auction/w83504770

Holy shit Midsummer Night Dream seems to be insanely popular lately. This is 76,000 yen and increasing.

And according to BtB, it has been sold for around 81,000 before