[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 567 KB, 1016x576, newhopejenny.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6564055 No.6564055[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Look who's back on tumblr. He doesn't post, he doesn't have an ask box, he just likes things and has gotten back into asking uncomfortable questions. Yesterday he asked me two things. He asked if he could use my personal photos in his youtube videos (to which I said no and I really hope he listens) and he asked if shoes from a sissy website he linked me to would be good for lolita. Ignored the second one all together because he sent it to me as a submission because it had a link and I wasn't going to post it and he didn't have an ask box for me to answer him in. I feel bad for the poor creep and I want to help him but I just don't want to put up with his bullshit again.

>> No.6564060

Knew he wouldn't be gone for long. It was just a matter of time.

>> No.6564066

alright, seagulls. can we just observe this guy from a distance? and not get him to delete his tumblr again...?

>> No.6564080

The thing that confuses me the most right now is why he has a submission box but no ask box?

>> No.6564089

>>6564080
So that lolitas can submit videos talking about how much they love cross dressing guys

>> No.6564103

>All I want to now is just admire the fashion and someday wear all those frills with pride and ecstasy.
>wear all those frills with pride and ecstasy
>I'M NOT CREEPY ANYMORE GUYS! I SWEAR! BTW, WOULD YOU WANT TO FUCK A CROSS DRESSER WHILE HE WORE A DRESS?!
Yep, totally not a creepy fuck anymore.

>> No.6564116

Can somebody please repost his erotic lit stuff? I was trying to describe how awful it was to a friend but I couldn't remember half of the horrifying shit he wrote about?

>> No.6564117

He asked me about using my personal pictures in his videos and I said no, but is there anything I can do if he does it anyway? If I report him to Youtube will they have the video removed? I want absolutely nothing to do with this guy and I sure as hell don't want to be in his creepy videos.

>> No.6564606

>He doesn't care
>Still asking creepy as fuck questions about crossdressing

>> No.6564611

>still giving this mentally impaired attention whore his attention
If you want this guy to stop then you're doing it completely wrong.

>> No.6564617

>>6564611
Too bad telling him to stop makes him throw a fit and complain about how all of the girls are being mean to him.

>> No.6564628

>>6564617
>telling him to stop
No, you're doing it wrong. You ignore him completely.
Don't answer his questions, and don't even reply simply to tell him to fuck off. Give him no audience whatsoever and everyone wins.

You know what you do if he uses an image without your permission? Flag or report the video.

>> No.6564665
File: 49 KB, 889x723, ohgodbrolitajenny.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6564116
They're on his fetlife profile, also brolitajenny for the username, as well this.

>> No.6564680

>>6564628

Some of us aren't posting about him because we want him to stop. Some of us are just sitting back and watching the lolcow in his natural environment.

>> No.6564710

>>6564617
>Too bad telling him to stop makes him throw a fit and complain about how all of the girls are being mean to him.
him and 90% of the other males on this planet