[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 48 KB, 400x533, EGL-27275BKN2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6540260 No.6540260[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Question to anyone who owns Moitie: is 82cm the absolute max for the bust? Or is it possible for someone with an 86cm bust to fit?

>> No.6540271

There was a LJ entry that described all the different sizing of Moitie items but the user who did the entry deleted their profile. If anyone saved that that would be handy! I have the opposite problem where I don't want moitie to be too big, I can only guess by how they look on the mannequin e.g Silent Moon JSK looks huge to me!

Anything with shirring or a gathered bust you have some luck but if the shirring is fully stretched or the gathering on the bust is fully stretched it will look bad and ill-fitting, even if you fit the dress!

>> No.6540290

>>6540271
The Sleeping Garden OP's the one I want most, but the dress looks so tightly fitted with no spare room.

Ulg, just two inches away.

>> No.6540476

I can't speak for all moitie dresses, but I fit unshirred moite fine at about an 86-87 cm bust. Granted my underbust is roughly 81.3 cm (I'm not on metric so this is from conversion) and I can squish my chest down if I need to but there's not much you can do if you have a wide rib cage with smaller breasts.

Are you interested in the dress in the original post? When they have waist ribbons like that, sometimes they have a "stretchy underbust" underneath that are extremely forgiving. Maybe someone who owns that dress can chime in but it looks like it has the stretch to me..

>> No.6540510
File: 36 KB, 250x333, coat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

OP, can I hijack your thread for a bit? I don't want to make a separate one for this one question.

I'm thinking about buying this IW coat but the shoulder measurement says 34/35/37 cm for sizes S/M/L respectively. I assume these are the garment measurements, the distance from one shoulder seam to the other.
My question: I have 37 cm shoulders, tip to tip. Would I still fit size M or even S comfortably (L is sold out)? I'd think that the extra centimeters would just fill the sleeves and it would fit fine but I don't like taking risks. I've never bought a coat/blouse/OP just going by given measurements alone before.

>> No.6540706

>>6540510
>tfw 58cm waist but 45cm shoulders

>> No.6540952
File: 178 KB, 500x745, fan chan IW book skirt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6540510
I haven't gotten any of their coats, but the IW pieces I've bought have been VERY unforgiving in their measurements. Personally I wouldn't risk it.

(Pic mostly unrelated; it's a pretty IW coord.)